[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the highest power level you've ever played at?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 669px-Neutronium_golem_page.png (437KB, 669x600px) Image search: [Google]
669px-Neutronium_golem_page.png
437KB, 669x600px
What's the highest power level you've ever played at?
>>
>>48770470
What is a time lord?
>>
>>48770470
I'm the dungeon master. I control the Gods, the Gods' overgod bosses, and the overgods overgodlike pseudobeings.
>>
>>48770663
For your reading pleasure.
>>
>>48770829
And while I'm at it, might as well throw in this.
>>
>>48770829
...has anyone actually played this? For serious, is there a group so autistic they actually sat down and created/played characters with stats in the quadrillions?
>>
>>48773222
Had my group way back in school known about this you coul have bet your arse we would have been autistic enough to play this. Throwing around ever-greater numbers had been the entire point back then. Obliterating entire galaxies in one go? We would have gone nuts over this, I'm sure.
>>
>>48770884
I wish I had a scan of my print copy, because the pdf looks like shit in comparison to the real thing. Especially the fonts and formatting.
>>
>>48770884
I like how this book has stuff that ranges from utterly banal shit to outrageous nonsense like the nexus dragon or the neutronium golem.
>>
>>48773222
Yes, and it's actually quite awesome. Though the highest we went up to was Elder Ones. The numbers really aren't the point though, it's the abilities you earn and the ability to completely let go of any need to optimize in the slightest. Everything you add gives a feeling of awesomeness and makes you decently capable. If you go in with any sort of need to min-max or build your deity the "right" way then you and your group are going to have a bad time. So really, it's the autists who would hate playing this the most.
>>
>>48773442
Also, there's a whole list of suggested variations to the core rules on his website. We played with all of them and it fixes a lot of issues. Things like immunities are gone, replaced by abnormally high damage reductions, as are save or die effects.
>>
>>48770470
Meanwhile, Time Wizards!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.