[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Spirit Quest 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: darkspirit_header02.png (513KB, 670x650px) Image search: [Google]
darkspirit_header02.png
513KB, 670x650px
A world tears, a Decree is made; a Pact formed, a Balance struck. Welcome back to Dark Spirit Quest!

You are a fiery Spirit of the Night born high astride the flickering embers thrust from the deep heart of the world and so far you’ve beneficially accorded and dealt with struggles both mortal and spiritual. Right now you’re dealing with a powerful Aniunakei Curer after freeing a Sky Spirit from its ancient bonds.

>PREVIOUS THREAD:
After your pirate accorded’s raid of the red temple a two-crowned earth spirit trapped you with questions of your past and subsequently pursued your destruction, from which you escaped by fleeing into the abyss from within the frozen time. Guided by an ancient darkness to the Vesilte you questioned the being guarding it and promptly returned to Davidge’s ship.

Upon your return a small sky spirit desired an accord for its freedom and you decided to agree. Using his distraction to sneak into the village you found the pot described and the stone within; using your inner madness’ aid to break the magic upon it. After a brief altercation with the Curer Ijana you broke the stone and freed the small sky spirit.

The now freed sky spirit named Jahlleit then aided you in taking Ijana’s sacred knife before leaving to feed elsewhere. After granting the secrets you desired his farewell words were that he’ll enjoy consuming you later.
>>
File: Pirate_Cove.jpg (323KB, 1100x659px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Cove.jpg
323KB, 1100x659px
Current Major Accords:

A pirate captain named Davidge Gansaul desired aid in pacifying his ally named Blackwren and you covenanted to aid him at your discretion for a daily tithe of six cruor and the consecrated blood of all he slays and all their souls, with a further condition for possible extensions for his desires with costs to be decided as he mentions them.
This Accord is Blood Sealed by Fire and Fourteen Vital Cruor, as witnessed by the Abyss. [Zero Infractions weaken this Accord]

A small sky spirit desired you break a blue stone secured within one of Ijana's pots, and promised to repair Davidge's soul and grant you two of its secrets for the deal as well as helping you take Ijana's sacred knife and distract the greater sky spirit flying over the village. You've further accorded to bear no hostilities towards each other for the duration of six sunrises.
This Accord is Blood Sealed by Fire, Wind, and a mutual trade of Twenty-Five Vital Cruor with an additional Fifteen Vital Cruor granted upon you, as dual witnessed by the Devastating Maelstrom and the True Abyss. [Zero infractions weaken this Accord.]

>You have completed the task of breaking the small blue stone within one of Ijana's pots.
>Jahlleit the Devouring Tempest has completed the tasks of distracting the greater sky spirit and repairing Davidge's soul, as well as helping you attain Ijana's sacred knife and granting you two secrets.
>You have Six Sunrises left until this accord rests complete.

Relevant Stats:
Current Vital Cruor: 38/??. [HP/Influence]
Primeval Breath: 0/?.
Maturation: 39/54. [Cumulative weight of Soul Aspects]
>>
File: Ijana.jpg (292KB, 1600x921px) Image search: [Google]
Ijana.jpg
292KB, 1600x921px
The shadows cast across the cave walls fade as the last vestiges of the fire die and to Ijana you emit the idea of word bound to soul and that you’re simply following your accord. You temper it with a reflection of grave wisdom, that perhaps if she had been wiser and less vengeful this wouldn’t have occurred. Her unblinking gaze shifts between you and the steaming motley remains of her knife as she speaks with determined reverence.

“You’ve only made my argument to the elders stronger, Darkjána,” she says gently, without any emanations of her previous malevolence.

You grant a faint vision of the soulless cruorless husk of a Curor within the submerged temple and of its form slowly being freed- though as your vision reaches her mind a cruel smile begins to part her glare. As she speaks you feel spiritual undercurrents within her words and none of the hunters forming up around her or the pirate guards behind you react to them.

“My thanks, Jána, for freeing my ancestor. I knew of her struggle, but could not reach her. Dealing with the ancient hatred cursed to slumber will be no small task, but I know our old ways enough to make the attempt. All I must have,” she looks past you- to the entrance of the pirate’s cove, “we can attain.” Her soul turns to nuanced thoughts as she turns away without looking at you, and the young Aniunakei hunters follow her leave.

Hidden from their mortal gaze you flit gracefully past the pirate guards, pondering her words and warning to you to never return to this island, though your attention is snared by the sea spirit beneath the cove’s waters. They must have moved quite quickly around the island, you muse. Alighting your form upon the end of the docks past subdued conversations between mortals curiously discussing the conflagration within the well-lit cave, the sea spirit emits to you the details of the secret it promised you.
>>
File: Two-Stranded Seaspirit.jpg (658KB, 800x909px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Stranded Seaspirit.jpg
658KB, 800x909px
“Thanks,” it nods with a peculiarly soft voice and terse emissions of gratitude, “I will remember this,” it adds quickly before ducking back into the waters. You suppose it makes sense, that with its newfound freedom it can speak once again. It swims just as quickly within the cove’s waters to leave whilst you feel odd emanations through your accord with Davidge, vague feelings of impatience marking them deeply.

You feel certain he’s eager to depart for Atrireme, though a small thought burgeons within your mind as the sea spirit continues its hastened exit underneath the dark waters. Behind you the cove’s ignorant mortals gather together in a mockery of confluence, strong flitting emanations marking their rising arguments.

>You’re fairly confident in your power to complete Davidge’s accord on your own, go to his ship and let him know it’s time to leave.
>Propose an accord to the sea spirit for their aid in your journey to Atrireme.
>Something else. [Write-In]
>>
>>48761478
What's left of of our deal to the pirate Davidge?
>>
>>48761580
So far he's only spoken of pacifying his ally Blackwren, who he's mentioned has made port at Atrireme. He has yet to specify any other conditions.
>>
>Whoops, somehow forgot this tidbit.
http://pastebin.com/u/DarkSpiritPastes
Voting is by majority in the first 15 minutes unless discussion exceeds that. If no consensus is reached I’ll pose a simplified or preference-graduated vote and utilize dice for stalemates.
There are bonuses to creative write-ins and additional ideas, situationally and mechanically, and I recommend you discuss your thoughts aloud.
>In other words, write-ins take precedence.
>>
>>48761478
After the sea spirit teaches us its secret, head off to Davidge.
>>
>>48761821
>aye an'
>writing
>>
>>48761864
>>48761844

Quick OP, delete thread and respost on /qst/. People will get buttmad + you'll get less players.
>>
>>48761903
Eh, I can't delete the OP, it's too old. Never had more than 3-4 regulars anyways.
Anywell, thread off tonight.
>>
>>48762214
I'm here boss. Just waiting for you to write.
>>
>>48762310
Sorry anon, tweeted the quest's last announcement.
My interest has faded, but thank you for keeping up with my flakiness regardless.
>>
>>48762370
dammit
>>
>>48762370
Well, thanks for giving another go. It's been real OP.

I'll be happy if I see your name on another quest some day, but I hope you enjoy it more than this one.
>>
Fuck, i didnt know this was gonna run again
I guess it doesnt matter in the end though

It's a shame, this is the best quest around
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.