[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would these, or any other toy based on stuff like the Emperor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: termie_plushies_by_r7ll.jpg (148KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
termie_plushies_by_r7ll.jpg
148KB, 1280x640px
Would these, or any other toy based on stuff like the Emperor or Space Marines, be considered heresy or at least enough to get the Arbites to beat the shit out of you for disrespecting them and then thrown into prison?
>>
>>48743898
Actually, I would considered these welcome and encouraged. Do good, non-heretical parents want their child hugging some xeno-bear creature, or the soft, comforting presence of the Adeptus Astartes?

Dibs on the Salamander one
>>
>>48743898
It''s well known and understood that the Adeptus Astartes are practically worshiped as heralds of the Emperors might, I believe this would be acceptable The Blood Angels one is mine back away heretics
>>
I thought the bottom right was a Night Lord from the thumbnail. I am disappoint.
>>
>>48746395
Shhh bby, is ok, this anon will fix it for you
>>
>>48746395
Just put bat wings on the helmet and replace the symbols and now it is.
>>
why would owning licenced merchandise of the emperors finest be heresy now give me a n imperial fist plush
>>
File: image.png (279KB, 419x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279KB, 419x606px
Now I want an iron warrior plushie
>>
>>48746444
And will you turn that Black Templar into Raven Guard so I can ship my plush termie babies?
>>
>>48743898
>Chapter Unassigned
Can I get that in Blood Raven?
>>
>>48746596
No.

The Blood Ravens stole it.
>>
File: Bolts wont help.jpg (202KB, 620x877px)
Bolts wont help.jpg
202KB, 620x877px
>>48746700
>>
>>48746741
>"You know the drill, brothers. Take the bolts, then take everything else."

-Cyrus
>>
>>48743898
C- Could I get a Sororitas body pillow?

For a friend of mine. He's a lonely person.
>>
In Titanicus there was a toymaker who made toy Titans and that was very popular.

I don't see the problem.
>>
>>48746888
What a piece of filth eh? i mean, who would want one of those when the Emperor is the superior option.
>>
>>48746967
R-right...
>>
>>48746888
>>48746967
I just want a Konrad daki, is that too much to ask?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.