[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I was walking down the sidewalk one day and found an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Alphabet Die.png (534KB, 517x537px) Image search: [Google]
Alphabet Die.png
534KB, 517x537px
Okay so I was walking down the sidewalk one day and found an Alphabet D20 that looks literally exactly like the one in the picture, and I'm just curious as to what they are used for. I tried googling it, but I could only find websites that were either selling it or telling me about different dice. It also skips letter, because since there's only 20 sides you can't fit the whole alphabet on it, but it skips certain letters, and not even letters that would make sense to skip. Like the usless letter that is "c". It skips Q, U, V, X, Y, Z. What is this fucking die used for?!?
>>
>>48742211
For random letters
Maybe an alphabet based trap
>>
>>48742211
>What is this fucking die used for?!?
To make up fictional alphabet soup agencies.
>>
>>48742211
To create characters.
>>
Sounds like a great way to invent some names for magic people
>>
>useless letter that is c
>as opposed to q, u, v, x, y and z
>>
>>48742310
Maybe OP gets called a zunt a lot
>>
>>48742211
>skips U
that's actually pretty weird.
>>
Scatagories you pleb
>>
>>48742211
I know they are used in a category game. I forgot if it's called Scattegories. You'd roll a letter and then have to fill in words using the rolled letter. So you roll an S. The card has 10 categories and you have a minute to think. So for example you'd have; Fruit, Superhero, City, etc.
>>
>>48742310
Isn't u the most commonly used letter in the language?
>>
>>48742479
That would be E
>>
>>48742479
no e
>>
>>48742310
OP here, I feel like C is fucking useless because it every sound that it makes can just be replaced with either K or S. It's a copy cat letter.
>>
>>48742501
>>48742509
Huh, turns out it's the least common vowel. I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>48742764
Aru you from somu foruign landu?

Liku Finlanduomi or Turkuyiu? Uuuu?
>>
>>48742479
Depends on the language.
>>
>>48742282
A Completely random system would be a literally unpronounceable mishmash of letter.

If you want to make actual word you're better rolling a d20 with every Constant letter and d6 with every vowel plus y.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.