[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

The Book of Shitty Deeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

G'day, /tg/.
Just started playing D+D for the first time and I need the help of inventive, cruel minds.
Whilst my DM was helping me assemble my character sheet, he told me about the "deck of many things" and the "robe of useful items". Intriguing as they sound, I'd like an item a little darker and malicious: a tome of fucked up curses, hexes, rituals; Single use spells that are selected at random as you tear the page out (alike the aforementioned deck of many things). The Dm liked the idea, too, and said that if I could get something on paper, he'd consider adding it somewhere to the campaign.

I'd like some ideas for spells and the like to be used in this book, from childishly devious and cheeky, to freaky and unusual, to shit that would make the denizens of /b/ want to quit the internet forever.

All I've really thought of so far is:
1. everything the target touches turns into shit for a full day.
2. Every day the spell is active, the target will slowly lose their mind until they eat a pound of human flesh.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, criticisms, and failing those, images of cultists, evil magic and Cthuhlian crap!
Cheers.
>>
File: 1395768394231.png (27KB, 217x194px) Image search: [Google]
1395768394231.png
27KB, 217x194px
>>48738824
>All of the target's clothes, and any non-permanent shape-changes disappear, leaving them bare-ass naked to be laughed at by their peers.

Turning everything you touch to crap for a day seems wicked OP
>>
File: 7aLOQSM.jpg (54KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
7aLOQSM.jpg
54KB, 600x957px
>>48738824
>>
>>
>>48738824
>to shit that would make the denizens of /b/ want to quit the internet forever.

Sounds like the FATAL magical mishap tables.
>>
>>
>>48738824
Target vomits uncontrollably, and they find it tastes INCREDIBLE.
>>
File: 1382149363566.jpg (456KB, 599x879px) Image search: [Google]
1382149363566.jpg
456KB, 599x879px
>>
File: 1439533510199.gif (7MB, 525x295px)
1439533510199.gif
7MB, 525x295px
>>48738928
The enemy's sword temporarily becomes sentient, organic and VERY hungry. Their sword splits down the middle, revealing a gaping maw of curved teeth, which gnash and snarl as it attacks whomever is closest, taking a bite out of anything it can, or if nothing is close enough, the one holding the sword.
>>
>>48738852
All the targets clothes disappear....

And they gender swap.
>>
>>48738824
Shameless OP self BUMP
>>
>>48739035

>GAP refused to give Cinder a refund
>>
Tindel's Terrible Tongue Twister: The afflicted creature will find it hard to communicate verbally while afflicted, often stuttering and mispronouncing words. Every hour, the afflicted's tongue begins to physically twist like a cloth. This process is exacerbated if the afflicted flubs while speaking. If not removed within 3 days the tongue will twist into a bloody pulp, rendering the afflicted mute.

Tindel's Tortured Touch: While afflicted, a creature's sense of pleasure is entirely disabled and its sense of pain amplified 10 fold. The curse persists until death, or the afflicted removes one of their eyes and crushes it upon the page.

Tindel's Tiny Tool: The afflicted's penis shrinks to ~3/4 of an inch long. The curse can be removed whenever the caster wishes, or when the afflicted manages to bring a woman to climax with his micropenis.
>>
Tindel's Tasty Trash: The afflicted feels compelled to consume garbage for 48 hours. They will know full well what they're doing and that it tastes awful, but will eat it all regardless.

Tindel's Talkative Tubes: The afflicted sprouts 1d4 red tubular growths from their body per hour for 48 hours. The end of these tubes sport a small mouth that constantly ramble inane bullshit for three hours before falling off. The afflicted has -10 to Stealth until the curse fades.

Tindel's Taboo Travel: The afflicted cannot use their legs for 48 hours and for the immediate 24 hours after that will have their movement speed halved.
>>
>>48738863
His bulge makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>48738824
Summon Christian Weston Chandler as an eldritch elemental entity with low damage output, but massive status effects bullshit.
>>
>>48746748
Why were you looking there if you didn't want to see it, gaylord?
>>
>>48738824
>Every day the spell is active, the target will slowly lose their mind until they eat a pound of human flesh.
You watched Tokyo Ghoul, didn't you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.