[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most dangerous monster serving your BBEG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: RAPEWING.jpg (921KB, 1120x1644px) Image search: [Google]
RAPEWING.jpg
921KB, 1120x1644px
What is the most dangerous monster serving your BBEG?
>>
File: 1365420480859.jpg (446KB, 1143x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1365420480859.jpg
446KB, 1143x1586px
>>48737061
A human with 10 or more PC levels.
>>
>>48737061
The players
>>
File: 1424200217966.jpg (881KB, 847x993px) Image search: [Google]
1424200217966.jpg
881KB, 847x993px
>>48737061
Currently one half of the main antagonist duo, a former PC, who is a cybernetically enhanced monk channeling spiritual energy from another dimension with an unhealthy desire to fight gods. He's kinda like the hulk mixed with a disco ball and a rave light show. Currently no players or pokemon in the area have a direct answer to him.

So, basically, yeah, what the others said.
>>
>>48737061
>can't show that in a christian manga
>please ignore the 3 tentacles that she's guiding into her snatch, in a way that doesn't even count as censoring
>>
>>48737061
Ancient Red Shadow dragon, that was created when the BBEG interfered with the large-scale battle the PCs were having with the normal red dragon. The players pissed off the dragon (that I only intended to be an NPC questgiver) and after a long-ass trip to gather enough allies to lay siege to the dragons lair, they get the kill stolen from them at the last moment by Dickass McBBEG, who captured the dragons soul and enslaved it as a shadow version.
>>
>>48737061
Probably the eldest Chaos Knight in existence. One of those types the PCs met once years and years ago, and they're not gonna see him again till the end.

>>48743420
False advertising. Calls himself 'Rapewing' but she's CLEARLY consenting and active.
>>
>>48737061
We are.
>>
File: Ig5YN18.jpg (266KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ig5YN18.jpg
266KB, 1008x720px
My BBEG is an alchemist working on a way to create an ultimate life form so that the humanoid races can survive in the harsh outside world. He mostly does so by experimenting on lycanthropes and with fleshwarping and body grafts. The end result is a template that basically turns things into Doomsday, able to adapt and become immune to whatever's thrown at them and shapeshift into ideal forms for the environment at will.

He'll end up having a bunch of those, but the biggest threat is the Half-Orc Werescorpion with the template. He's called Titan.
>>
>>48737061
A gelatinous hypercube.
>>
Playing Unknown Armies

The BBEG is apt at using Serene scenary art to a terrifying extent
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 180x209px
A semi-intelligent white dragon with hydra-regen factor. Because magical scientist.
>>
>>48743484
>>48743420
Pretty sure she's trying to pull on them. And you can't see anything!
>>
Turns out its man
>>
It's, uh, not looking great. Plans are semi-hopeful, but we'll see how that goes.
>>
There's two BBEGs.
One has a black dragon, the other has a berserk knight with 101% the stats of whomever he faces and a suit of armor that is a ripoff of Gatt's/Gutt's from Berserk.
>>
>>48743939
Dude, look at her face. She's loving that shit.
>>
File: boat-accident-generic.jpg (35KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
boat-accident-generic.jpg
35KB, 625x352px
A boat that tipped over and wiped out half the party.
>>
>>48737061

My BBEG is King Oberon of of the fey. Choosing what monster is the most dangerous in his employ is a difficult choice.
>>
Enslaved manservants of a Witch. Setving as her personal cultists. She sends them to make other girls devote a wish to the her cultist knights. The knight draws magic from her to stay alive while the polluted magic from a grief seed actually enpowers them

Due to the uncompactible nature of incubator magic with they end up turning into horrors with insane healing factors and look inhuman when transformed
>>
>>48743982
Yeah, but this is Japanese m8.
>>
>>48737061
Probably Strendu, chieftain of the Stonecoats. A 30-foot giant with icy flint skin and a simmering hatred for the world of Mortals.

That or Nyah-Gwaheh, a Grizzly Bear that has undergone Wendigozation.
>>
>>48737061
Not including the BBEG herself?
Probably the Warforged who nabs people's souls and steals their powers with necromancy. Of course the soul ends up okay, just not the memories or anything else.
>>
>>48737061
The "Sword Dragon," a dragon whose element is "sword." D&D 5e campaign that doesn't take itself too seriously.

His breath weapon is a rain of slicing and stabbing swords. They stick in the target area and make it difficult terrain.

His hide is also made of swords. They automatically parry any regular attack made against them.

He's invulnerable to poisons, low-to-mid level magics, and fatigue. He cannot be mind controlled or reasoned with. If you meet him, you will be cut.

I honestly have no idea how they'll (party of five level 6ers - two sorcerers, a cleric, a fighter and a rogue) take him down. My own solution would be to make a giant forge and lure him in, trapping him inside and melting him down into ingots, and if my players seem stuck for ideas after getting BTFO and running away I'll have an NPC suggest it. [Spoiler]Assuming they run away and don't keep attacking it until it kills them with six attacks per round. But I guess I can "plan B" a resurrection adventure if they wipe to it.[/Spoiler]
>>
File: Npc_humanmale_hansbrackhaus.png (98KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Npc_humanmale_hansbrackhaus.png
98KB, 212x278px
Absolutely no monster here, only precious employees.
>>
>>48737061
The Moon.
>>
>>48743387
Is that a Pillar Man?
>>
>>48743849
kek
>>
File: Nazgul_Fell-Beast_3.jpg (85KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
Nazgul_Fell-Beast_3.jpg
85KB, 800x452px
It sorta depends.

They have two dragons. One of them is massive, presumed to be the biggest dragon in history, but missing a wing. These dragons don't have any special abilities and they aren't very smart either, more importantly they are not tamed and it's hopeless trying to tame dragons that big. For the dragons to be the most dangerous monster, the smaller one would have to be carried a dreadfully long distance on a siege engine and then released on a city, with no guarantee that the dragon won't just fly away or kill its captors. The big crippled dragon cannot be forcibly transported and he's trapped in an inconvenient location, their best bet would be to release him and get him to chase some riders to a less inconvenient spot to trap him, perhaps to use him to defend a city of their own which could obviously backfire. Releasing him into the wild could cause some havoc in a failsafe scenario.

Realistically the dragons aren't as useful as the high vampires in service to the realm, even if they are far stronger. High vampires are distinguished from the others in that their strain is so pure that they grow taller instead of hunching over and they have full control of their wings (used for escaping and attacking, can't really go long distance). They're excellent fighters but they aren't expendable. Probably the final boss(es).
>>
>>48746602
good heavens no
if there's anything this guy does not have, it's grace and sophistication. The resemblance stops at the gunshow.
>>
>>48747212
Also, they have hundreds of giants, but giants aren't monsters, humans love them because they build walls and cities.
>>
My BBEG is manipulating the human race in order to use their collective subconscious' reality warping potential so mankind as a whole
>>
Intellect devourers
>>
>>48737061
>What is the most dangerous monster serving your BBEG?

Probably the wights she has posing as decorative armor in her receiving hall. Lahmians usually don't rock the gribbly monster route.
>>
>>48737061
He rides a mechanical almost-clockwork steampunk-ish type dragon monster thing that serves him. It also has a mounted electricity weapon in its eyes and can fly.
>>
>>48737061
His daughter
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.