[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenos Emperor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: EmperorsWisdom.jpg (86KB, 400x889px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorsWisdom.jpg
86KB, 400x889px
What if an alien race had managed to put their own psykers together into an entity that was somewhat comparable to the Emperor in power?
>>
>>48720077
The Eldar did. It's name is Slaanesh.
>>
>>48720101
/thread
>>
>>48720101
One that is -not- the avatar of violent rape and buttsex, but one intend on the advancement of its own species.
>>
>>48720115
But that was an advancement for the Eldar at the time. Before then they hadn't thought to do butt stuff.
>>
File: 1470725032502.png (253KB, 523x491px) Image search: [Google]
1470725032502.png
253KB, 523x491px
>>48720101
Fuck. Beat me to it
>>
>>48720515
Is filthy Frank our reality's version of Slaneesh?
>>
>>48720815
He's either Tzeentch or Nurgle if I have to be honest.
>>
>>48720821
I could definitely see Nurgle, but Tzeentch? How do you figure?
>>
>>48720866
Think about it for a second.

Despite the extreme mishmash of everything, when you actually delve into his world that he created, everything makes sense. Literally every piece connects to itself in a way that you cannot really question.

He's creating autism made manifest videos, but they have ulterior planar level, in which they connect.
>>
>>48720101
Actually no. Slaanesh was made by accident and cannot manifest in the material plane properly.

Ynnead fits better, as they are actively trying to make it. It's just a really stupid idea to create Ynnead in the first place.
>>
>>48720884
What you're saying is that he's creating his own daemon world, however a feat, it's not something only Tzeentch can do.
>>
>>48720077
Not canon.

The Emperor is a member of a group of immortal humans called the True Perpetuals. He was a powerful psyker but he gained his godlike powers by bargaining with the Chaos Gods.

At his base level, the Emperor barely defeated an wounded and hungry shard of the Void Dragon. The battle exhausted and he said that destroying the shard was beyond his power.
>>
>>48720928
I am talking about how at first it looks like utter rambling and mishmash of fuck all, but is deeper when you go into it.
>>
File: Asurmen.jpg (66KB, 299x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asurmen.jpg
66KB, 299x600px
>>48720077

>Psychic gestalt of thousands of Eldar
>Led his people his people during The Fall
>United them on Asur
>Created super soldiers and trained demi-gods to lead them
>Was betrayed by one of his generals

He's damn near identical, only he wasn't betrayed by as many of his dudes and is still active. Not really sure why people are going on about Slaanesh/Ynead who don't have a single thing in common.
>>
>>48721065
>Was a shithead teenager who was a pleasure addict until things went wrong.
>>
>>48721087

He was quite the opposite. He was world weary and had grown bored of all the extreme sports. Besides, if that's the worst you could say about him then he compares favourably to Emps.
>>
>>48720962
>believing demons
>>
>>48720077
The orcs did it, that's pretty much exactly what the Beast is. There's a whole series about it and everything. But long story short, the beast is the gestalt of all the WAAAGH energy coming from the greenskins and he advanced the orcs up to pre-heresy imperium levels. Also, he wrecks Vulkan in a fight and has godly psychic powers. He's basically da Emprah of Ork kind, but more competent
>>
>>48721173
But he got stomped at the end.
>>
>>48721130
>Implying it was daemons who said this
>>
>>48721109
How about adding more? He has a split personality. He locked the negative side of him in his ship.
>>
>>48720077
If every 40k race got its own Emperor the Tau one would get bullied everyday by the others.
>>
>>48721295

All Aspect Warriors have split personalities. He invented war-masks so they could divorce themselves from the act of war in order to avoid feeding chaos and get gud at fighting.
>>
>>48721593
But do they imprison them inside their spaceships?
>>
Hive mind.
>>
>>48720962
Perpetuals were a retarded addition to the lore. The shamanistic origin for the Emperor is more creative and interesting.
>>
>>48724204
The mystery of the Perpetuals > The HFY wank that was the shamans.
>>
>>48720912
Might I ask why?
I've only limited knowledge about it, but won't that god protect Eldar souls if it works out?
>>
>>48724370
For Ynnead to be born every single living Eldar has to die all at once.
They only have this vague prophecy that it will bring them back once it kills Slaanesh, but such things are never guaranteed.
>>
>>48724401
Oh and here I thought it was more of a threshold thing when they have enough soul stones
Welp, sucks to be you Eldar.
>>
>>48724401
Seems like that would just make nurgle the undisputed most powerful.
>>
>>48724204
I'm not very fond of perpetuals, but I would still place them higher than the shaman thing of the old lore. Shamans read like something taken straight out of the spirit science youtube channel.
>>
File: ynead and eldrad.jpg (1MB, 1156x1606px) Image search: [Google]
ynead and eldrad.jpg
1MB, 1156x1606px
>>48724456

He's talking absolute shit anon. The Iyanden codex and Valedor describes it as a threshold thing where the infinity circuits need to reach a certain point before being supercharged by macguffins called the Tears of Morai Hegg. Original fluff even specifically states that all of them dying would prevent Ynead being born.
>>
>>48724835
Thanks I appreciate the correction
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.