[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Akise_Aru.jpg (86KB, 634x632px) Image search: [Google]
Akise_Aru.jpg
86KB, 634x632px
What are /tg/'s thoughts and opinions of allowing and expressing homosexuality in runs?
>>
File: 1462873725335.png (572KB, 410x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462873725335.png
572KB, 410x574px
>>48719383
Same as any other romance stuff. It's fine but if your character interaction consists entirely of "I grope the erogenous zone" you're going to get told to fuck off.

No one else wants to sit around while you and your husbando examine each other's tonsils.
>>
>>48719383
>akise
>homosexual
the dude was clearly yukkisexual
>>
>>48719438
>we'll never get to see the first world where yukki was a boss without Yuno fucking everything up
>>
If sexual fetishes are coming up, it means someone fucked up and let magical realm into their game.

So I quit the group, naturally.
>>
>>48719383
Are they doing it for a shock factor of, "My character is so interesting because they're also gay." If so, then they can fuck right the hell off. But since that's generally the case, I'm not too keen on it.
>>
>>48719419
This, pretty much. So long as the players aren't being weird about it, why should it matter if the bard says he wants to bed the innkeeper rather than the tavern wench?
>>
>>48719383
>random Slaaneshi cult leader hits on the party Heretek
>Heretek acts surprisingly receptive to the advances
>as soon as they're alone, the Heretek incapacitates the cultist and grafts his tentacock onto one of his stock homunculi
>grafts a defective laspistol into its place as a consolation
>>
>>48719986
>implying women can't be innkeepers
you are a bigot
>>
>>48719383
"Runs" are one of two things; either a shorthand term for an adventure in Shadowrun or something you get when you eat bad food or catch something that makes you shit funny.
In both cases the answer is "it's okay, but irrelevant".

If you're using the asanine term "runs" to mean "an adventure" or "a series of games", then once again the answer is "it's okay, but irrelevant".
I'm going to politely sage this thread simply for making yet another fucking troll thread but at least using a subject that deserved an answer.
>>
>>48720082
>asanine
Ironic.
>>
>>48720152
Not him, but that's actually not ironic.
Or even irony of any kind, as a point of fact.
It's just hypocrisy I suppose; proclaiming something stupid and then doing something stupid themselves.
>>
>>48719383
One of my groups would not care too much. In fact they would just join in the fun and lewds would commence.

The other group would find it strange if my character started hitting on NPCs to get in their pants and if something happened it would fade to black.

The last group would treat it like a joke and laugh it off. And I wouldn't correct them or try to be serious about it at all, since it would creep them all out.

Myself, I don't mind lewds in a game. As long as everyone keeps having fun, of course.
>>
Only if 3% of the npcs are gae
>>
File: 20160806_160805-1.jpg (309KB, 1047x1207px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_160805-1.jpg
309KB, 1047x1207px
>>48720058
>implying anything was implied
Look at this faggot and laugh
>>
>>48719383
Get that special snowflake shit out of here. For the last time, Dave, we're all playing genderless asexual robots.
>>
>>48720270
>The 4chan chatbots strikes again.
>>
>Joke
>Controversial statement
>Exaggerated responses
>That guy stories
Shit taste in anime.
>>
>>48720058
Most gay men are sexist shitlords.
>>
>>48719383
There are two gay neonates in our current chronicle (the riff raff, borderline caitiff Toreador, and the Classicist/Linguist Ventrue.)

They're fairly high tier as player characters, the Ventrue especially, since he's both a linguist and not an insufferable bastard, so he's pretty useful to my lowly Apprentice character.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.