[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder Exploits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What's your favourite piece of munchkinry in Pathfinder?

Mine is probably Magical Lineage + Metamagic Master for Metamagiced spells with a negative level adjustment.
>>
You are everything wrong with the world
>>
It was confirmed that they are minimum 0.
>>
>>48719445
Not even OP, but fuck off. As much as I would never play pathfinder, I still love hearing about the exploits like Locate City Nuke and Pun Pun.
>>
>>48719360
Acid spash + Rogue levels for a sneak attack. Not really munchkinry I guess but fun use for the weakest spell in the game.
>>
>>48719585
Both of those are from 3.5 and would never work in Pathfinder.
>>
>>48719360
There was a Pun-Pun-lite thing people came up with a while pack, if you want munchkinry. The Great Devourer, based on a strained reading of Summmon Minor Monster that lets you summon template-stacked Tiny monsters.
>>
>>48719601
I think that proves my statement that I would never play pathfinder.

I'm open to ANY exploit in general, not just from 3.PF rules.
>>
>>48719360
I call it: "Infinite wishes at level 8"
This exploit can be done anytime you are granted access to wish, but you can be assured to get it at level 8.

Do 8 levels of alchemist, get "construct lesser simulacrum" create an Efreeti. Use one of it's 3 wishes a day to replicate the spell "Greater Similacrum" use its instant cast to create more Efreeti's which then chain to more Efreeti's. After a while you should have 100% loyal creatures that have access to wish at will as a SLA. Since the material cost for greater similacrum in this case is lower than the 10000 cap, it's effectively free.

This will probably cause rocks fall.
>>
>>48719360
>Mine is probably Magical Lineage + Metamagic Master for Metamagiced spells with a negative level adjustment.

Explicitly does not work. You can't go below the original level of the spell.

For me, I really like Carnivalist rogue +Vivisectionist alchemist with a Tumor familiar

Also the Spellslinger/Eldritch Archer build focusing on disintegrates that rolls buckets of dice.
>>
File: 40oras.jpg (17KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
40oras.jpg
17KB, 358x310px
>>48719360
Embrace Destiny.

It's an oracle-only spell that lets you roll a d20, and then save it for rounds/level. You can then use the saved d20 roll in place of any other single d20 roll you make during the duration. Now, by itself, that's pretty useful. Good for making risky checks with no actual risk, but what really breaks this spell is when you introduce Metamagic.

Empowered Embrace Destiny will allow you to roll a d20 and then multiply that roll by 1.5x, thus allowing you to get a boosted roll, and even acquire a natural roll above 20 (by RAW, it's impossible for that roll to get a natural 20, and may actually make it more difficult to crit if your DM decides that rolls above 20 don't threaten a crit). This opens up a lot of options, primarily for reaching rolls higher than what you're ordinarily physically capable of, since you can now achieve natural rolls as high as 30.

Then you have Maximized Embrace Destiny. Casting this spell results in a single Automatic Natural 20, anytime anywhere. Now use a Vorpal weapon, and on-demand gain the ability to Fuck This Guy In Particular. Of course I shouldn't have to explain the other implications, such as an automatic natural 20 skill check or save.

Then you can eventually get Spell Perfection on it and quicken it at no cost, for when you really need someone to die this turn. Oh, and it's a level 1 spell.
>>
>>48719774
Sorry man, but lesser simulacrums lose all magical abilities, so you have to wait to level 12 for greater alchemical simulacrum. (still only gonna cost you 100gp per HD though)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.