[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Neutral Evil.jpg (84KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral Evil.jpg
84KB, 1920x816px
Stat me, /tg/.
>>
Edge: Beard
>>
>>48713655
Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>48714333
>giant adephage

Clint Eastwood. Not sure on movie. Two mules for sister sera?
>>
>>48714369
Not sure when I put that greentext in. Odd.
>>
>>48714369
A Fistful of Dollars.
>>
>>48713655
My husband!/10
>>
>>48714369
Does it matter which movie? He's always the same character.
>>
File: tumblr_n1btjhXZTI1smxj0bo1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1btjhXZTI1smxj0bo1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x610px
>>48713655
I'd say a Mysterious Stranger Gunslinger, since the Man With No Name fits that archetype.
>>
>>48713655
>Neutral Evil

I beg to differ. In that movie he's True Neutral veering into Neutral Good.
>>
>>48716344
Shit totally remember that I made a Man With No Name build for one game, thought he was a construct and we were gestalting.
>>
>Not using Deadlands system for a man famous for Spaghetti Westerns, revolvers and Westerns
>>
File: 1463771467267.png (3KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1463771467267.png
3KB, 186x186px
>>48714333
>>
>>48718535
>Surprised people don't use shitty systems
Last time Deadlands wasn't sucking balls was back when vanilla first edition was published.
I doubt you were even born back then
>>
>>48718853
Indeed it was, Deadlands Classic. Let's not be an arsehole though... arsehole.
>>
>>48713655
+1 to Yelling at Empty Chairs
>>
>>48718864
Deadlands went to shit so deep, it makes new editions of CoC looking good by comparison
>>
>>48716379
He does one (1) good thing throughout the entire movie: Let the family escape, and he says he does it because he knew people like them.

If you compare Yojimbo and this movie, there's a pretty important moral distinction: it seemed that the protagonist and the coffin-maker got switched. Yojimbo went out of his way to provoke a conflict to get everyone in the town killed, because all of them deserved to die - the coffin-maker being the absolute worst scum. Man With No Name killed them for their money, and got a bunch of decent people killed in the process.

That's why I feel he is a good example of NE. NE characters can still have conscience, morally-based opinions, and shit. But all of it comes second after their selfish goals.
>>
>>48714333
do you want to trigger /tg/, anon?
>>
File: Disdain4Plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain4Plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>48718535
>using Deadlands
>not using Boothill 3E

Pleb.
>>
>>48721193
>If you compare Yojimbo and this movie, there's a pretty important moral distinction: it seemed that the protagonist and the coffin-maker got switched. Yojimbo went out of his way to provoke a conflict to get everyone in the town killed, because all of them deserved to die - the coffin-maker being the absolute worst scum. Man With No Name killed them for their money, and got a bunch of decent people killed in the process.

It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I don't remember any "decent" people dying because of his actions. As for motivation - MWNN had the same motivation as Yojimbo, he was just not as overt about it. Case in point - why would he stick his neck out for Silvanito in the end if he was motivated purely by selfishness?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.