[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1011: Bayonet Ya Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 46

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48703260
>>
>>48712536
Its part of the pretty pretty pleiades series, its a gacha item from yghdrasil. It makes undead have normal emotions. It causes a lot of trouble for ainz because he cant bluff as well without his emotion mask.
>>
Jump # 16 Person of Interest

Background: Cop (0)
Starting Location: New York

Perks:
*Detective (0)
*Loyalty (0)
*You are not alone (100, Discount)
*Well Read (200)
*Heart of the Team (200, Discount)
*Good under pressure (400)
*affably Evil (100)
*Watchful (100)
*Cause and Effect (200)

Equipment:
*The Badge (0)
*Gun (0)

Companions:
*Friends X 4 (200)

Drawbacks:
*Bad luck with Bars (+100)
*Always Low on Ammo (+ 200)
*Evil Counterpart (+200)
>>
File: 1468550200480.jpg (50KB, 449x597px) Image search: [Google]
1468550200480.jpg
50KB, 449x597px
Those of you who based your jumper on yourself, how did they go from being an average loser to who they are now?

Was suddenly having power really all it took for them to get over their problems?
>>
>>48712737
Companions

Akitsu
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Watchful
*surveillance
*Medical Doctor
*Loyalty
Equipment:
*SSN
*Bullet Proof Vest
*Penthouse

Arcuied
Background: Criminal
Perks:
*Affably Evil
*Vengeance
*Outlier
Equipment
*SSN
*Gun
*Hidey Hole
*Penthouse

Adam Jensen
Background: Ex Secret Operative
Perks:
*Military Combat Trained
*I am not going to threaten to kill you, I am going to kill you
*Good Under Pressure
*Improbably good Aim
Equipment
*SSN
*Gun
*Nice Suit

Snowflame
Background: Criminal
Perks:
*Affably Evil
*Vengeance
*Word on the Street
*Kingpin
Equipment
*SSN
*Gun
*Hidey Hole
>>
>>48712762
So things with Adam and Snowflame came to a head here. Snowflame sort of started building his own criminal empire behind our backs and we had to stop him. Adam almost killed him but I managed to stop Adam.

Snowflame and I talked it out, he felt like everyone thought he was some joke or screw up and that he was denying who he really was; a super villain. I told him I didn’t think he was a joke and considered him my friend. I offered to send him home if he wanted and he almost accepted but he apparently considered me a friend too.

Jenson was furious and he was asking to be sent home instead, apparently he thought Snowflame was going to get everyone killed. I managed to calm him down and through a talk convince him to give Snowflame one more chance.

Anyways then we heard about a new technology coming out… Boomer Technology. Apparently Largo had made it here too. He was working with Decima Technologies and Samaritan.

So found their headquarters and broke in, I actually managed to turn Largo against Samaritan by pointing out it planned to use him as a worker and didn’t see him as some sort of god. He begins to try and absorb Samaritan but it turns out Samaritan’s programing was strong enough to start overwriting Largos mind. Anyways all hell is breaking loose, Arcueid summons Gremlins… Machine Hexing spirits and we teleport out as everything goes to hell.

Anyhow as something for Snowflame I began a political movement to legalize Cocaine. With my stupidly high charisma and music I actually succeeded. It may have been dumb but I could see the action meant a lot to Snowflame and hopefully showed him he could work legally to achieve the change in society he sought.
>>
>>48712750
No? Why would it? My problems are what got me killed in the end.
>>
>>48712750
Hah! No, he just went from being a guy who had to see a therapist to work out his problems o being a guy who could punch trees into splinters to do the same.
>>
File: Warframe v3.02.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Warframe v3.02.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48712519
Changelog:
-'Base of Operations' no longer consumes your material when using it for aesthetics
-'Base of Operations' notes clarified that you can use other aesthetic you've collected to change its appearance

I hope this helps.
>>
>>48712750
No, I took a LOT of mental stability and cheerfulness perks. I fear drawbacks that remove your powers, for it would mean going back to being who I am now. That's why I can never do gauntlets or Light of Terra.
>>
>>48712750
Get over problems? Hah!

Of course I didn't.

Well, I certainly don't have the same crippling fear of death, but otherwise it's about the same.
>>
>>48712750
Current chain? Probably when I stacked Tenno perks with Heart of a Child and What I Fight For. More likely, it was when my teacher taught me their philosophy, and I've stuck to it.

For Seven and Cosmo? Ahahaha good joke.
>>
>>48712700
Ah, so it's something that's not in the jump. I don't consider that to make it invalid though, so thank you for providing a potential solution.
>>
File: 1466693229932.png (192KB, 936x739px) Image search: [Google]
1466693229932.png
192KB, 936x739px
>No one's made a Voynich Hotel jump
>>
>>48712750
The only problems I have are money related. So being a jumper solved that.

Now I just have a god complex.
>>
>>48712750
Well, I started my first jump with a perfect memory, physically fit on a level close to captain america, and I had the ability to talk to pokemon, at the cost of one of my legs. So I struggled a bit for the first ten years. After that I became a FISS and a decent teacher in a world that barely accepted me. I had to change on a personal level. I had to be stronger emotionally, and being able to tank gunshots does wonders to your confidence. So, really, it was a mix of powers and my situation
>>
>>48712750
A combination of enlightenment/ common sense perks balanced against stress, maddening eldritch lore, and the effects of being able to mind control anyone and everyone within a very large range on a whim.
>>
>>48712829
Your turn
>>
>>48712750
A healthy mind, the knowledge that there's more out there, and a chance to start my life over all solved my depression in jump 1. That was my biggest problem.
>>
I don't suppose that for TNG/DS9 that the jumpmaker would mind adding scenarios to let us stick around for longer... or maybe more focus on the dominion war?
>>
File: 1467436620262.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467436620262.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>48712750
Alcohol. A lot of it.

And then I bought a healing factor with no way to turn it off.
>>
>>48712829
What is it about?
>>
File: Sayman pokebutts.jpg (184KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
Sayman pokebutts.jpg
184KB, 1000x706px
>>48712829
>Voynich Hotel
>not complete Sayman works incl. Oddman11, Nickelodeon, ParaIso, Sexual Instincs and each and every single one-shot.
>>
>>48712750
Me as a Jumper just sort of grew over the chain. I think Kamen Rider was the tipping point, though. Good feels good, and being something people can believe in does a hell of a lot for your self esteem, especially when you can make sure the good guys win., and having friends and comrades to help carry the burden is even better. Undertale helped a lot as well. We made anime real.
>>
>>48712829
...please tell me that's an edit.
>>
>>48712750
>Implying I've gotten over my issues
>Implying I'm not still terrified every time I have to do something
>Implying that you don't just eventually learn to push it down and deal with it later, or die
>>
>>48712875
Cure girls working at "haunted" hotel.
>>
>>48712912
That's the actual panel.

The context is that the girl was going on her first ever date, and got advice from the maid with no social skills. The very next panel is her informing the maid that he told her to change her clothes.
>>
>>48712750
Nope, still a dork, always been a dork

Only difference is having someone to be a dork with
>>
File: 1334099028460.jpg (1MB, 2000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1334099028460.jpg
1MB, 2000x750px
>>48712912
It is, the original T-shirt has it kanji.
>>
>>48712915
>Haunted in quotation marks
There are explicitly at least three ghosts in the hotel.
>>
>>48712800
>-'Base of Operations' no longer consumes your material when using it for aesthetics

So if you have a sample if Mithril you can make stuff look like mithril without consuming it, but you cannot harvest the visual mithril? Yes, this makes more sense.

Can you still use material for actual building (if you have a supply of marble, it can build actual real marble floors and pillars)

Not a fan of it changing the actual shape of my warehouse itself, and would rather you just offer an actual base that would be a warehouse attachment in later jumps or imported once per jump.
>>
>>48712969
But do they haunt it or just live there? It doesn't count as haunting unless the ghosts are doing something spooky.
>>
>>48712969
Nappa, Vegeta, and who?
>>
>>48713011
They do spooky things when specifically asked to and paid for. I mean, as a ghost there isn't many other jobs you can do.
>>
>>48713006
>Can you still use material for actual building (if you have a supply of marble, it can build actual real marble floors and pillars)
You do whatever you want, I don't even give a shit anymore.

>>48713006
>Not a fan of it changing the actual shape of my warehouse itself, and would rather you just offer an actual base that would be a warehouse attachment in later jumps or imported once per jump
Let me go back and edit it again, sorry for misunderstanding.
>>
>>48712836
>physically fit on a level close to captain america... at the cost of one of my legs
So, did you win any ass kicking contests?
The REAL Captain America could.
>>
>>48713039
Red, don't. It's just one guy, the rest of us are fine.
>>
>>48713022
That one philosopher girl who hangs around that manga artist.
>>
>>48713039
The rest of us were fine with it as originally standing - it's all one guy basically trying to bully the jump into his vision.

Fucking. What happened today?
>>
>>48712700
>>48712826
Ah, I've looked this up. It's an item that cancel's an undead's immunities. Obviously, that wouldn't be an optimal solution to this problem.
>>
>>48712863
>TNG/DS9 that the jumpmaker would mind adding scenarios to let us stick around for longer... or maybe more focus on the dominion war?
I did not think DS9 was more then 10 years. If you went DS9 and started when the series began, wouldn't the war be over by jump end?
>>
>>48713039
Just ignore him. He is either an asshole or a troll, or both.
>>
>>48713076
>What happened today?
Well judging by how someone was trying to stir up personal attacks at the same time I would say the shitposter is trying a new approach to attack her.
>>
>>48713046
Well, it was pokemon, and I only had the one good leg because of a drawback, so I avoided fights. After that, though, you're damn right I won some fights.
>>
>>48713093
>Just ignore him. He is either an asshole or a troll, or both.
I'm really not trying to be.
>>
>>48713058
>>48713076
>>48713119
>>48713093

And 'lo, the White Knights come forth.
>>
>>48713080
Checked the date of TNG's start, not the jump start, you're right.

Still would be nice to have extra dominion stuff, but youre correct
>>
>>48713135
and I'm the President of the United States of America.
>>
>>48713160
'Sup Barry.
How's the wife and kids?
>>
>>48713123
>After that, though, you're damn right I won some fights
I regret to say I cannot give full credit for that answer. You needed to win an asskicking contest as a one legged man.

Hint: If you had bought Psionics or Aura instead of talking to pokemon, you could have trained hard, and flown around and kick their ass with the one leg, or have a prosthetic leg made out of your soul.
Silly anon, talking to Pokemon is a FREE perk in Mystery Dungeon.
>>
File: Warframe v3.03.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Warframe v3.03.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48713076
Let's not talk about it. This is a community thread, not my blog.

>>48713006
Changelog:
-Additional note for 'Base of Operations', you can shove the unwanted changes from the purchase into a separate Attachment if you want.

Anything else?
>>
>>48713136
No, it's not about defending Red. It's about finding you annoying and not wanting anyone to do anything you want. You could be doing this with any jump maker and we'd be saying this. I recommend that if you really want something from us, to use reverse-psychology so we do the opposite out of spite.
>>
>>48713160
Mr. President, what are you doing on 4chan? Don't you have your hands full right now?
>>
>>48713119
This shitposter is better than the usual one, though, It's a combination of minor logical complaints, demands that the perk be changed to match his personal vision and desires regardless of what she wants, and basic backhanded compliments when she gives into his will and insults when she doesn't. It's a great example of manipulation and using an inch to gain a mile. First he uses some fairly minor stuff like the "if you use materials here you can't get them back stuff" to get an in, then he goes for the whole "this perk shouldn't actually change anything I don't want it to" once he gets it in. Rewards and punishments and lots of words along the way to muddy things up and basically tire her out until she just gives in. If she takes a break to recover, he can call her out for not listening to get an early edge. If she does anything that isn't what the asshole wants, he can call her unreasonably and illogical. He's waged a great campaign.
>>
>>48713224
Why the fuck are you feeding the obvious troll?
Do what you're supposed to do to all attention whores, and ignore it.
>>
>>48713243
Because I want him to go for reverse psychology. That would make him pleasant.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>48712750
I actually went through a pretty scary crisis. I was worried that over the years, gradual slow change over the years blinded me into what I thought I was becoming. I was a lawful good jumper, because I genuinely just want to help people and I'm really sappy like that. But despite that I still thought that maybe I changed too much, that maybe this chain was fucking with my head.

So I used the Psychonauts perk and traveled all the way back to pre-chain psyche, asking, no pleading him to tell me if he was proud of how he ended up, if I had become a monster over the course of the chain. I was so happy when he told he couldn't have ended up better, as all the past chain psyches offered their two cents. This was a good end to that characer arc.

The inherent problems that couldn't just be solved with the powers were my judgement, I constantly hoped what I did was for the better, and that I was actually helping people. Really, the most changing factor were the companions over the journey, people during this lonesome chain actually cheering me up, friends with bonds stronger then any metal.
"Anon you did a great job"
"Anon you can rely on us when you need it"
"Anon I'm happy you helped me that day"
"Anon, c-can I please get a headpat?"
Really, I wouldn't be where I was without my companions.
>>
>>48713155
Let me get back to you. But as a placeholder, let me predict SOMEONES answer.
>What happened to the Moon?
Can you guess who?
>>
>>48713218
Yeah. Cheer up, emo kid.
>>
>>48713203
I spent my time trying to sweet talk a Rayquaza into joining me. And would have Mewtwo, if I could have found him.
>>
>>48713155
Fuck off, man.
>>
>>48712700
Not canon.
>>
>>48713263
Won't work.
As this anon >>48713240 has already stated, this one is of a higher caliber than our usually shit-tier trolls.

I wish we could find out where these shitlords live.
>>
>>48712750
Pokemon helped quite a bit. At first it was simply a matter of "well I may be shit, but at least I'm not as shit as Ash"

Of course, as my adventure went on and I hit the higher echelons of training, that changed. And of course, having a traveling partner/friend/co-gym leader/significant other as a source of positive reinforcement certainly didn't hurt.
>>
>>48713290
So, you actually found a Rayquaza, but decided talking to it would be better then getting a master ball?
>>
Other than Dark Souls, what jumps have half-dragon waifus?
>>
>>48712750
I took perks for that, though even just Pokemon already did a lot to help.
A new life, a new world, a healthy body and plenty to do in 10 years. The additional powers and good friendships with my pokemon didn't exactly hurt either.

My second jump was Narnia for Heart of a Child and The Preservation of Man, which is a really good combo to get over yourself and enjoy the ride you're on.
After a short dip into Order of the Stick for ultimate arcane power i went to Sword & Sorcery.
To Truly Live, Call to Greatness, Lost and Forgotten and Heart of Man mean i'm never going to be bored or listless again.

4 jumps in and my jumper-self is already massively better off than i'll ever be, and it's only going to get better from there.
>>
>>48713273
>>48713291
Stop. Fucking. Feeding. Them.
Report and ignore.
>>
>>48713348
How would finding/catching legendaries in the jump work anyways?
>>
>>48713218
>Anything else?
No, is good.
I AM sorry for the trouble.
I never meant to make you feel like shit.
You asked about a space station

>>48710604
>Would you prefer I offer an actual Dojo space station?
>>48710863
>My question still stands.

And I was just trying to get you to add that.
I'll stop now, since it seems to changed your mind.
>>
>>48712750
Friends helped
Being forced into situations where I had to man up and/or face my demons also helped.
Persona was the clincher though.

Even then he still isn't over everything, or without his problems. He's happy with who he is though.
>>
>>48713348
Well, I didn't want it to bite my head off when I let it out of the pokeball. They're quite territorial, so just getting close was a problem.
>>
>>48713357
You know when I originally was finishing up that jump I was worried that drop-in would be kind of a weak choice in peoples eyes. It's neat seeing how many people enjoy those perks so much.

Hell I was worried people would just grab Sorcerer stuff and call it a day due to magic being popular, but I've seen a ton of spread in what people go for and all the talk has a lot of indecision about what they want more in origins.

It's a good feel.
>>
>>48713291
>Fuck off, man.

>>48713369
>Stop. Fucking. Feeding. Them.
>Report and ignore.

Yo are BOTH wrong! The correct answer is HeavensAnon, because he keeps blowing up the moon wherever he goes!
>>
>>48713385
You are legit autistic, my man.
More than Manyfist by an order of magnitude, I'd wager.
>>
>>48713385
>I AM sorry for the trouble.
>I never meant to make you feel like shit.
Wow, not just a shitposter but a a REALLY bad liar, too. You're a real gem, aren't you?
>>
>>48712750
No. What really fixed me was finding out there was a horizon. When I was a kid I wanted to be an explorer, but everything's already discovered. I wanted to be an astronaut but I found out I'd never qualify, and I wanted to be a scientist but I wasn't smart enough. So I basically gave up on all my dreams and settled into a life of second bests. Jumping changes all that, though. There's an infinite number of worlds for me to go explore, and infinite wonders for me to discover. All I have to do is go for it.
>>
>>48713426
I was tempted. Not just between drop-in and sorcerer, but all the origins.
The way the perk descriptions are written just really grabs at your imagination.
In the end it came down to drop-in because those perks are really unique, or close to it.

>It's a good feel.
It should be. You certainly deserve it for doing a great job.
>>
What would be a good setting with emotional protection to make into a jump?
>>
>>48713378
Roll or wank it.
>>
>>48713351
None.
>>
>>48712884

I have nearly all of his older material that I need to scan. Videogame doujinshi, etc. I think he even wrote a D&D doujinshi. Wonder if anyone will translate them.
>>
>>48713523
>When I was a kid I wanted to be an explorer, but everything's already discovered
Truman?
>>
>>48713433
I went to Dead Space, he has the right idea because the moon eats people.
>>
>>48713433
>>48713656
This joke stopped being funny a few threads ago, guys.
>>
>>48713565
I have no idea what you are asking for.
>>
>>48713565
Yotsuba.
>>
>>48713724
Oh come on, Heavens. Stop looking the dark side of the moon things.

So you get a bit loony sometimes; it's not like you go around mooning people or anything.
>>
>>48713752
A setting where a power or event prevented someone from having their emotions dulled or taken away. A setting like this, that would be good to make into a jump.

>>48713765
That probably SHOULD be a jump, but I'm not good at slice of life.
>>
>>48713771
You can do better than that kind of lunacy, anon.

I guess it might help if I posted other things in thread, like storytime, huh?
>>
>>48713884
I'd appreciate having your """excellent""" stay in Akame Ga Kill written someplace where it will be conveniently archived.
>>
>>48713922
That entire experience and what resulted from it was awful.
>>
>>48713884
More Seven coming soon?
>>
>>48713426
>Hell I was worried people would just grab Sorcerer stuff and call it a day due to magic being popular, but I've seen a ton of spread in what people go for and all the talk has a lot of indecision about what they want more in origins.
S&S is about the perfect jump. There is stuff in every background I really want.

It only flaws are that going full background (for the complete experience, i.e. going full warrior had everything you need to be Conan) takes all 1,000 CP plus 600 Drawbacks, leaving you no ability to take general perks (especially companions)

and you have no spare CP to choose your location. And since the Locations are basically entirely different settings...

So you could be THE iconic Sinbad (full Thief Perk Line) BUT you rolled the Hollow Earth Dinosaur Land. Oops!
And you are Sinbad and the Zero Thieves, since 40 would take 2 purchases of the 20 man companions.

Maybe think about some more drawbacks and a increased drawback limit? And a +0 Drawback option that lets you change your location to a S&S setting based on an existing work?
>>
>>48713980
I do believe Klein will come to disagree on that. Eventually.
>>
File: tumblr_m6lw4gxygm1roqwbao1_500.png (230KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6lw4gxygm1roqwbao1_500.png
230KB, 500x322px
>>48712750
I owe it all to my waifu. Sburb was my second jump, and I was still total garbage. But Vriska took me under her wing and made it absolutely clear that I WAS going to be a confident badass hero whether I liked it or not. She wouldn't stop believing in or hurting me. And while it was pretty fucked up, it was fucked up in exactly the way I needed. I'd have probably curled up and died in jump three (Zerg) if it hadn't been for her toughening me up and helping me believe in myself.
>>
>>48714053
Didn't we determine a couple threads back that Vriska was actually Jump-chan in cosplay? No wonder she's good for your self-esteem.
>>
>>48714053
As someone who's read Homestuck, I can say with complete and utter confidence that Vriska a shit.
>>
>>48714072
...What? I've heard "All your companions, enemies, waifu's, classmates, coworkers, and people you meet on the street are Jumpchan", but being Vriska is new to me.
>>
>>48714098
It was a joke about the whole "loves eight-sided dice and strengthening her husbando" thing.
>>
File: youre waifu.gif (841KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
youre waifu.gif
841KB, 400x224px
>>48714082
Lots of people's waifus are actually trash, more news at 11
>>
>>48713378
I actually thought about this for a few of my chains and I believe I figured out two good methods.

If you take both Mechanic and Technician you should be able to build some of the special capture devices shown in the series like electric cages used in Pokemon 2000 or the Petrifaction devices used by Hunter J. Stealing or purchasing copies of them may also be possible but it'd probably take a lot of time and money.

Another option is too join or form your own villainous team and have them help you capture a legendary, this shouldn't be too hard seeing as how nearly every antagonist actually succeeds in capturing or controlling a legendary pokemon for at leas a short period of time.

Also, if you take the game continuity, start in hoenn, and side with Team Aqua you could steal the Master Ball from their base and convince the remaining members to help you capture Rayquaza, Kyogre, or Groudon after the events of the game. Or you could just save it for later, follow one of the other protagonists on their journey and then use it on the legendary they encounter.
>>
So correct me if I'm wrong but seem to remember some of earlier shitstorms about making more Zelda jumps which included asking Rukipedia about it...

And The answer from him was to go for it
>>
>>48714127
Yeah, but anything relating to Homestuck is doubly shit.
>>
>>48714009
Soon.
>>48714026
The Warehouse was never silent again.
>>
>>48714141
Was there an answer from Rukipedia? because I don't recall anyone saying anything else on the matter than to try and contact them. As well looking through the archive I can't find any.
>>
File: 02174.gif (167KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02174.gif
167KB, 650x450px
>>48714053
I'm so sorry I wrote >>48714082 I have no idea what came over me to say such a cruel and o8viously untrue thing! Everyone knows Vriska is just gr8t!!!!!!!! I'm pro8a8ly just jealous. Yeah, totally greeeeeeeen with envy over not having the 8est waifu.
>>
>>48714141
Do you mean that you asked him and that was the answer, or that you remember the answer posted in thread was "yes?" Because I don't think anyone has posted an answer from him yet.
>>
File: Jumper enters a setting.gif (2MB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper enters a setting.gif
2MB, 406x304px
>Frequently changes occupations
>Baffilingly likeable
>Has a large number of odd friends
>Constantly gives in to his vices
>Frequently succeeds despite idiocy
Reminder that all jumpers are literally Homer Simpson.

This .gif would have worked better if it had the beginning and end where he appeared and then disappeared in a flash of light, but this is the best I could find.
>>
>>48713385
This is really the coup de grace in the whole manipulator schtick. Backing down when you're called on it, but you're going to pull the same shit later. You have to appear reasonable and apologize just to seed the idea that you actually care about Red at all, but you aren't really sorry at all, because you got what you wanted, more or less.

Please, save it for next time.
>>
>>48714304
Stop shitting up the thread with your white knight faggotry and talk about jumps. Or how to get into contact with rukipedia.
>>
>>48714269
Not until there's a Simpson's jump, anon.
>>
>>48714205
Then let's bother red to do it
>>
>>48714269
Get rid of the crayon and you'd probably be right.
>>
So I'm gonna jump Index and take spy capstone, then go railgun and ignore spy background altogether.

There. Everything makes sense. Because it is basically like the various Starcraft jumps that take time at same time
>>
How to tell obvious bait: Shitstorm topic from 3 threads ago gets brought up for no reason.
>>
>>48714428
The sheer amount of material you'd need to shift through is terrifying.
>>
>>48713426
Hey Worm how's the update going?
>>
>>48714269
Reminder that he made a time machine while trying to fix a broken toaster. He is also incredibly intelligent when the crayon it removed from his brain. Homer is literally a jumper with a drawback.
>>
>>48712750

It wasn't power, man.
It was freedom.
Most if not all of my problems stem from living in a place I can't escape in a situation I have no control of, because I'm stuck in an endless loop of having no skills and having no resources thus unable to get the skills needed for the resources.
Being able to live a life outside of that self destructive system was literally all it took for me to become a better person.
...of course being able to do what I love best with no one telling me otherwise helped too.
>>
Yo though, I'm actually laying the groundwork for a Dominions jump, so I wanna hear some feedback.

Would you guys prefer it just be based on Dominions in general, or one of the games in specific?

For that matter, how would people feel about a nation, or several nation specific jumps that aren't end jumps?

With an end jump option to compete for the position of Pantokrator, that extends from those nation specific jumps as a part 2 kind of thing, like how tenchi did it where you don't have to take it and can come back to it if you want to?
>>
>>48714777
>incredibly intelligent
Apparently, his IQ without the crayon is only 105, he just seems like a genius in comparison to the rest of Springfield.

Still doesn't explain how he proved that there is no God.
>>
>>48714829
First off, what is Dominions?
>>
>>48714837
Never read up on how high it actually was, just took the proved God doesn't exist thing as he was really smart.
>>
>>48712750
I've never considered myself powerless.
I mean I've got a lot of education and job opportunities, some of which I'm perusing. My issue with it all is that it takes time.
So the various information dumps and competencies didn't exactly help my impatience, rather they side stepped it.
Then again, if I was to take every jump I'd probably be looking at over 100,000 years worth of adventuring before I returned home so maybe not.
>>
Are somatic components in D&D Doctor Strange style mystic gestures or do you just need to be able to flail your arms around?
>>
>>48714837
>he proved that there is no God.
Wasn't there also an episode where the rapture happened, and the episode ends with Homer convincing God to undo everything?
>>
So, Jumpers, which Legendary Pokemon are best?
>>
>>48714846
Dominions is a turn based strategy game where pretender gods, and the civilizations that worships them, compete to make their god the one true god by killing all the competition. Or in Dominions for, by taking and claiming the thrones of ascension.
>>
>>48714829
Not sure the competition for Pantokrator is actually fierce enough to warrant an end jump. I think a mid power jumper could probably steamroller over the other pretender gods without effort.

And if you're going to split the jump up, I think it would be best to go Late/Middle/Early eras rather than by nation.
>>
>>48714829
Dominions in general.

Several Nation Specific Jumps, it would be easier to do, and would have more fluff.

>>48714846
As >>48714896
But it's also a mash up of Every Mythology Ever. You have Roman Factions, Japanese Factions, African Factions, Norse Factions, etc.

Even a Deep Ones faction
>>
>>48714874
>A somatic component is a measured and precise movement of the hand. You must have at least one hand free to provide a somatic component.
>>
>>48714895
Isn't Rotom just a psudolegendary?
>>
>>48714846

Dominions is a game about a war between would-be gods trying to become the one true god in continental warfare

if I had to get my two cents in...End Jump to become the Pantokrator seems like a good idea considering that it is essentially the God of Gods

I'm not sure how you'd do Nation-specific jumps, if I had to say one I'd say do one based on 3 specifically. 3 was the newest and most supported one for a LONG while before 4 rolled up.
The mechanics in 3 are a bit less fucked too, Throne-ass thrones...
>>
>>48713385
>I AM sorry for the trouble.
>I never meant to make you feel like shit.
Yeah, nah, you're a piece of shit. Everyone else was fine with what was presented, but it didn't fit your exact specifications and rather than just, I don't know, use your fucking imagination, you had to whine and make noise until your hand was held to your exact favorite playground.

Fuck off.
>>
>>48714829
There wouldn't be much difference since they're mostly the same, but if you do use a specific game it should be 4, as the latest one.

I don't think you should make the competition for Pantokrator an end jump. It's really all there is to do, unless you seriously are taking a game about being a lesser god and making it about mortals. Rather, I think that Pantokrator powers should just be locked until post-chain.
>>
File: Dank.jpg (7KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
Dank.jpg
7KB, 236x177px
>>48714269
This is now a simpsonwave thread
post simpsonwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
>>
>>48714917
Thanks.

>>48714924
It's not even a pseudo.
>>
>>48714895
Well I nabbed the Swords of Justice, so I'm contractually obligated to say them.

But honestly? Except for Deoxys I REALLY like all of the Gen 3 Legendaries.
>>
>>48714924
Neither legendary nor pseudo-legendary. There are far more legendaries than pseudos, actually. Most of them are dragons.
>>
File: somaticomponents.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
somaticomponents.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48714874
There is a price to be paid for magic, anon. Are you willing to pay the price?
>>
>>48714895
Mewtwo.
>>
>>48714899
I mean, have you read some of the fluff about what gods can do though?
>>
>>48714895
Between Mewtwo and Lugia.
>>
>>48714930
He said "Several nation specific"
I took that to mean "the nations that are directly related"

Like all of the Roman Factions as a single jump.
Marignon is awesome.
>>
>>48714930
>End Jump to become the Pantokrator
There's nothing else to do, Digger. Pantokrator should be post-chain, sure, but the competition should be the centerpiece of the jump itself if you really want to capture Dominions.
>>
File: Bayonetta v2.51.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bayonetta v2.51.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Reposting the Bayo update from last thread in case it wasn't seen.

Changelog:
-Format changes
-Gender restrictions for Lumen Sage/Umbra Witch lifted
-'Special Delivery' both buffed and given a secondary option
-Investigator/Scholar/Weapons Dealer have been given a new 200CP perk called 'Angelic Presence'
-'Magical Works' has been made discounted for Aesirite, Lumen Sage and Umbra Witch have received a new 200CP perk called 'Unnatural Aiming' to make up for it
-'Countdown to Chaos' received a slight buff
-'Medium Channeling' upgraded to let you purchase it multiple times
-'Immaculate Hair' buffed to let you decide style, length, and color
-Upgraded 'Eyes of the World' to let you choose your eye color/shape
-Imported Companions' starting budget has been increased
-OC Companion options given extra perks
-Purchase option for 'Twins, They Were' has been lifted. Purchase as many weapons as you want
-'Heaven nor Hell' properly formatted and clarified
-New 300CP drawback, 'Cereza'
-Added notes

-'Creator's Grace' merged with 'Hierarchy of Aesthetics' so you don't spend an unnecessary 50CP.
>>
>>48714966
Admittedly, I'm not THAT familiar with it. But isn't a pretty good spell in Dominions something that whips up wind to blow away the enemy army's arrows?

I know there's huge spells that summon eldritch abominations and demon lords, but I think those require the full magical resources of an established nation to cast. A jumper who could pull out a legion of tanks in the first month could probably wipe out everybody.
>>
>>48714939
I wish it was anon, I really do.

I'm just a kid.
>>
>>48714858
Yeah, he has this bit where he shouts "Is there nowhere that will accept a man with an 105 IQ?!"
>>
>>48714899
I think the early/late/middle thing would do better for making separate jumps actually, now that you suggested it.
>>
>>48715015
There's very little in Dominions you could not do as an epic spellcaster in D&D, which is available no strings in many jumps.
>>
Wasn't Dominions the thing that Babs borrowed the Age of Ice DLC bosses from? That shit can't be anything but an end jump.
>>
>>48714895
I like the Kyogre-Groudon-Rayquaza trio honestly. Jirachi is also pretty cute in my opinion.

MissingNo. is my homeboy though. Dude helped me through some tough times.
>>
>>48715069
If he did, he played their powers up massively and gave them ridiculous buffs. Even with a maxed out spellbook the pretenders are somewhat below the Olympians.
>>
>>48714895
Maybe it's just movie bias, but I really like the Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Lugia quartet.
Zapdos in particular is my bro.

>>48715073
Did he give you a small loan of a million Master Balls too?
>>
Actually, another question for Dominions; would you guys want to import or whatever your own nation like the Civ jump? Or select a preset like the MoM jump.
>>
>>48714655
I once heard that most of the writers agreed that S:9 E:01S:9 E:01 - "The Principal and the Pauper" was the episode that ended the golden age.
So they could just go through until that episode, but that would still leave them with 178 episodes which would take over 65 hours to go through.
>>
>>48715069
Don't know about Dominions, but most of them are MtG.
>>
>>48714895
Rayquaza. And Arceus.
>>
>>48715120
Being able to select from one of the preexisting nations, being able to import a nation, and also being able to create a brand new one. All options.
>>
>>48715073
But MissingNo. just corrupts your save file. It has no other function.
>>
>>48714769
Working on it right now in fact, chipping away at it until I have something releasable.
>>
>>48715116
>Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Lugia quartet
There are so many things wrong with this.
>>
>>48715010
What is the full extent of what magic can do? I know there's shapeshifting, wall walking, telekinesis, and Sages get fire/lightning attacks. Anything else?
>>
>>48715123
You know, I think I'd be okay if whoever made the Simpsons jump didn't watch every single episode.

There are enough of them that you'd have to paint with broad strokes anyway, and that's before you get into stuff like the comics and the games. Like, apparently Homer traded the Denver Broncos to Moe to pay off his tab?
>>
>>48715145
Use your words.
>>
>>48715145
Lugia is often styled as the head of the bird trio with Ho-Oh the head of the beast trio.
>>
File: 812.jpg (60KB, 680x388px) Image search: [Google]
812.jpg
60KB, 680x388px
>>48712750
almost exactly what >>48714779 said, then I wanted to give this Opportunity to the world, then I wanted to give this opportunity to every world
>>
>>48715137
It's the basis of an infinite item glitch. Also best girl.
>>
File: FuckHistory.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FuckHistory.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>48714269
Yo.
>>
>>48715120
I agree with >>48715136
>>
>>48715142
Great to hear! Looking forward to it.
>>
>>48715186
Also if you walk around with her the world starts changing colors and stops working. It's like she's forcing drugs on you and it's impossible not to OD.
>>
>>48714896
>>48714914
>>48714930
Oh, THAT Dominions. The one that's been sitting in my wishlist for ages.

Thanks for the info. I'm down for this jump now.
>>
>>48715069
The only one I know is actually from Dominions is Umor, and he's a Doom Horror named the Eater of Gods. Not an actual pretender god.
>>
>>48715116
>Instinct
At least you're not Mystic.
>>
File: 1435847980763.gif (26KB, 203x182px) Image search: [Google]
1435847980763.gif
26KB, 203x182px
>>48715189
Danke.
>>
>>48715234
Which, by the way, I'm totally planning on working into a drawback somehow.
>>
>>48715241
>Pokemon Go posting.
Go and stay go.
>>
>>48715217
Sounds like you just can't handle her.
>>
What kinds of drawbacks are your favorite, /jc/? Contrariwise, what kinds of drawbacks are your least favorite?
>>
>>48705865
19. Xiaolin Showdown
Age 13
Drop In
Shen-Yi-Bu-Dare
Suave (950)
Shen Gong Wu Sense (850)
Master Teacher (450)
Reptillian Physiology- Phoenix (0)
Elementalism- Wood and Fire (-400)
Infinite Milk Works (-450)
Jumper's Jacket (-600)
Getting Chase'd (0)

Okay, so I'm obviously going to go after the Shen Gon Wu and dick over the bad guys, particularly Chase, Hannibal Roy Bean, and Wuya, even though she's cute. I kinda feel bad for Jack, so I'm going to try and do what I did to Buddy back in Incredibles and steer him toward using his mind for good. Other than that, I guess I'll just deal with Chase whenever he pops up and relax.
>>
>>48715248
Have a drawback that makes us a doom horror. Or background.
>>
>>48715250
>Implying we don't need a Pokemon Go jump
>>
>>48715259
Rivals.
>>
>>48715267
Damn, I forgot to add that I needed some more Jumps to roll.
>>
>>48715259
I hate drawbacks that are just "you don't have your powers anymore," but I love drawbacks where your powers are instead restricted by some in-universe thing. Like that one drawback in Changeling where your powers are contracts with their own requirements that anyone can learn.
>>
>>48715259
My favorite drawbacks are the ones that insure constant activity and action, least favorite are drawbacks that limit my ability to interact with the setting.
>>
>>48715241
VALOR SHITS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>48714829
Okay, but do people want thrones of ascension to be a thing, or no?
>>
>>48715273
I don't know if a Pokemon Go jump would be viable but I do think an Ingress jump would be neat
>>
>>48715259
I like drawbacks that ensure that you 1. survive and 2. suffer to a horrific extent. It seems like the pure essence of what drawbacks should be, buying power with your own suffering.

At the same time I hate those kinds of drawbacks, they keep drawing me into hell because I am weak and forget about the lessons I have learned when shinies are dangled in front of me.
>>
>>48714506
...would that actually work?

Since I couldn't tell what was actual thread decision and what was "no. If you do that the whole society will break" shitposter
>>
>>48715356
It would probably require a little bit of OC or genericness, but I bet someone could do it as either something like a serious jump of a joke setting, or just a joke jump.

>Mandatory 0 CP drawback where any Pokemon you have will give you a weird look for the entire jump
>>
>>48715010
Can we use splice and dice to make new sages or witches?
>>
>>48715293
Battlestar Galactica.
>>
>>48715259
I hate drawbacks which aren't creative. "You lose all your powers" is boring. "The baddest guy in the setting hates you and is immune to your powers" is boring. Give me something that fleshes out the setting instead of yet another generic drawback.
>>
>>48715142
>chipping away at it
Nooo, don't chip away, add to it until it is eleventy million pages!
>>
If I did an Elder Scrolls jump, knowing what I know about its cosmology, would I instantly CHIM?
>>
>>48715501
Please read the notes.

>>48715151
We don't know. Use your best judgement.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48715516
Thank you KOTOR!

>>48715267
>>48715293
1. Masters of Magic
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Harry Potter
7. Battlestar Galactica
8. Mahou Sensei Negima
>>
>>48715548
Nope. You'd zero-sum. Have run!
>>
>>48715254
Okay, now that makes me think. How would you actually waifu Missingno.? Do you just take her/them/it as your starter, or would there be some contrived circumstances in order to even find her?
That's not a storefront captcha, that's a slab of concrete with the word "sausages?" written on it in Sharpie.
>>
>>48715563
Which would in turn retcon you zero summing out of existence, doing nothing.
>>
>>48714895
American Dragon Dick Thong
>>
>>48715531
yep
>>
>>48715567
You know, I don't see anything in the jump that explicitly forbids you from purchasing Missingno. as your starter. You'd probably need to buy it though, I don't see an early jumper having access to the dimensional fuckery you'd probably need to find it in the wild.
>>
>>48715567
>>48715619
Roll dice or something, if they fall off the table or a random number generator gives you an error you caught MissingNo.
>>
Imagine you're an artist. You pour your time, energy, and passion into making something. You consider it pretty nice and you show it off to others. You're not expecting unconditional support. Some helpful criticism and maybe a few kind words, sure. But then you get kicked in the face. You wipe the blood off your nose, think that person is a jerk, and continue on your way. Then you get kicked in the face again by someone else. Sure, you're getting a kind word now and again, but mostly it's getting kicked in the face because people didn't like the color blue you used for the sky in your painting.

That's what it feels like to be a Jump Maker some days. And that is why some of them leave, or are morose, or dread posting anything at all.

Red, for what little it helps, I hope you feel better.
>>
File: HowTheFutureSeesThePast.jpg (108KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
HowTheFutureSeesThePast.jpg
108KB, 900x300px
>>48714015
>Sinbad and the 40 Thieves
Gahhh! Just realized I mushed together separate 1,001 Arabian protagonists there didn't I.
Now I feel dumb.
Pic Related.
>>
>>48715548
Do you have any perks that give you an absolute sense of self/individuality? If so then yes you could achieve CHIM.
>>
>>48715548
>If I did an Elder Scrolls jump, knowing what I know about its cosmology, would I instantly CHIM?
No. Those who helped create the world knew all about its cosmology. They were still trapped by their creation and unable to escape for the most part? Where did you get the Idea that simply knowing the cosmology would free you?
>>
>>48715718
I naturally have a strong sense of who I am and a severe value of my individuality and independence, backed up/protected by a half-dozen or so perks that protect my mind from outside influence or boooff willpower.

What's a CHIM?

Also, a Build!
Jump 88: Kerbal Space Program
>Background
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop In
>Perks
Espirit de Kerbal--have group of 20 Kerbals to do stuff
Speak English, Dammit!--Kerbals all speak >English
This Is, Actually, Rocket Science--Instinctive grasp of orbital mechanics and rocket surgery
Switch to Over View--perfect awareness of location of individuals in organization, range about 2kAU
Jumper On Your Shoulder--concentrate, can project awareness to over Companion's shoulder, range about 2kAU
They're Like Legos, Right?--can make modular tech that's just as robust as dedicated systems
This Is Eating Into My Space Time--major Learning buff
Wings Are For Amateurs--can fly anything vaguely aerodynamic
>Technology Packs
Orbit Portal Technology Space Plane Parts
Umbra Space Industries Technology Paradigm
Thunder Aerospace Corporation's Life Support Systems
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems
Hooligan Labs Aerostat Development
>Items
Emblems--creations and such all have Sigil emblazoned upon them, can craft cloth mission patches
Mission Plaque--Companions and I can summon memorial Plaques for special events.
Snack Machine--always full vending machine
Coffee Machine--always full coffee dispenser
Spaceplane Hangar and Runway--ice cream cart that has equip and mat to build a hangar and runway in a week
>>
>>48707369
The biggest mentioned Polity warship is the Cable Hogue.
It is not permitted to come close to any planet which has seas, as it masses the same as Earth's moon, and due to density, is actually much larger.
Among the standard weaponry - bigfuck particle beams and lasers, antimatter/imploder missiles, it's also got gravtech weaponry that can send enemy ships into the cores of nearby suns. It's plenty powerful enough to fuck up a planet.

Of special note are war runcibles, which are giant, armed and mobile space gates that can throw small asteroids through them at just under c.
>>
>>48715830
>Companions
Kerbal Kompanions Assemble--import all Companions with all my non-Drop-In perks
>Drawbacks
Green Alien Space Babes--Kerbals now more humanoid, if short.
I Need More Time!--Increase time in Jump to 50 years.
Kerbin Technology Superior--can only use local tech
Spaceplanes are Awesome!--fuck yeah they are. Must make a spaceplane.
Set Difficulty to Real Life!--planets and such all scaled up to baseline Solar system.

So. Much. Squee.
>>
File: 09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif (644KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif
644KB, 245x300px
>>48715653
>That's what it feels like to be a Jump Maker some days. And that is why some of them leave, or are morose, or dread posting anything at all.
>>
>>48715830
Basically if you look at something called the Tower in the Elder Scrolls universe and manage to maintain your individuality you gain a significant amount of power and a special perspective on the world.

Only two characters are known to have succeeded and they are both considered gods even without taking CHIM into account.
>>
>>48715259
>Favorite
Rivals that aren't just people at my power level, plotbound, companion scattering, memory loss

>Least Favorite
Personality affecting, relationship affecting

>>48715548
No, because it takes more than just knowing you're true place in the world to CHIM. You have to believe it, and believe you are you, and believe you are the world. You have to stand on the Ur-Tower and declare I and We simultaneously.

And probably a fuckton of other stuff, besides. There's a reason only 7 or so people have done it in all of history.

>>48715830
You are the Godhead and you are you.
>>
>>48715901
Well, CHIM has analogues to the game mechanics, so a good argument is made that the PCs all achieve it (or at least the Nerevarine.)
>>
>>48715831
Hey, about the companion option in Generation Kill:

Hitman 6, I think you meant "Sarge or Officer" and not "Lieutenant or Officer" since Lieutenant is not a origin. Also, Importing Companions, and making one of them you Sarge should also work.

Judging by the size of a squad, you need to let the Jumper make 2 companions Sarges (if you are not a Sarge yourself, one for each Hitman 6&7) or one other Sarge (if you are a Sarge, to command the other HumVee) Otherwise you have a problem with the "In charge of your own team in Bravo Company"
>>
>>48715555
I did. It doesn't say anything about splice and dice, only ritualistic obsession.

Also how much power equals how many arms in creationists's hands. It also says we can't use canon import to get a deity like Jubileus. Can we pod them though?
>>
>>48715548
Since you also know you come from outside the Godhead and are only there temporarily, you're probably the least likely person in the entire setting to achieve Chim.
>>
What are the best uses for shapeshifting?

My vote goes towards either turning into a bird and flying around, or turning into some kind of tiny, fluffy creatures and being cuddled by you're waifu.
>>
>>48715653
>by someone else
>someone else
Fortunately, it is not someone else more often than not. You are being chased by a man who derives his only joy in life from kicking you.
>>
>>48715964
I was technically a god of freedom, so when I announced that I'd have a companion shapeshift into a bald eagle and land on my arm.
>>
>>48715964
>not shapeshifting into your waifu to cuddle with her
>>
>>48715964
Those are both very good uses. Certainly the best non-combat or sneaky-sneak uses.

>>48715830
Jump 89: Girls und Panzer
>Background
Transfer Student
>Scenario
Little Army--Start at 5yo, have to be involved with Tanks for 20 years.
>Location
St. Gloriana Girls HS
>Team
EGDST--Import max 32 Companions, locked as human girl w/no perks
>Perks
Tanking Specialization--Mechanic, Commander
More Love Love Operation--extra hour/day, but only for frivolities
Read and Ye Shall Know--reading speed is paging speed for factual information
Advanced Tankery--knowledge of all historical tanks and tank battles, specialties are masteries
Tank Tech--knowledge of design, maintenance, construction of tanks and tank-like vehicles.
Rush Job--don't have to sacrifice Quality for Time and Budget
Zig-Zag--get best performance out of vehicles personally worked on. Larger vehicles, only applies to individual systems.
Our Armor is Fairly Thin--fundamental awareness of weaknesses, buff to avoid attacks targeted at those weaknesses.
>>
>>48715927
Well I suppose that would explain the console commands. . .
>>
>>48715959
>please hold my hand
>i want to do something that's bullshit, but i can't make that decision myself
>tell me i'm special
>>
>>48715989
Do you really want a waifu who's that narcissistic?
>>
>>48715999
>Gear
Bokobears--Every month, get a teddy bear with a cute injury, match theme of Jump in at time.
Tank Cakes--number to shop that sells Jump-themed cakes
Burn-Proof Uniforms--machine makes max 5 human-sized fireproof, cute Uniforms/day.
Extra Food Vouchers--extra 50 Food Vouchers every week
Throat Mics--instant, non-monitorable two-way comms w/range 1 lighthour.
Fish Farm--huge fish farm attached to Warehouse, holds 400 tuna safely
Indestructible Paint--Military Drab, prevents internal damage even from direct hits to vehicles applied to
Tank Hangar--tank bay attached to Warehouse, holds 10 tanks in two groups of five
>Drawbacks
Little General--self and all forms are tiny and adorable, need daily naps
That Would Be Cheating--can only use this Jump abilities during competitions

So this is the youngest I've been in a millennium, and I get to spend the whole time crawling in and out of tanks. Lots of good utility Perks here, even if we're stuck under those prissy tea bitches. The Boys didn't much appreciate being turned into little human girls, being all squishy and harder to repair. Charlie Gold still wouldn't get rid of his blasted mustache, but that was overshadowed by the nine nearly-identical but color-coordinated girls running around. Also, to prevent Saunders-level cheating, we spoke nothing but Klingon in the tanks.
>>
>>48715959
Have you considered the possibility that Jumpchain isn't for you?
>>
File: generation-kill25a.jpg (355KB, 914x718px) Image search: [Google]
generation-kill25a.jpg
355KB, 914x718px
>>48715955
You're correct on all counts. I'll fix that up in the next version.
>>
>>48716004
Okay, I will hold your hand through these.

Splice and dice is not mentioned at all in notes.

Number of arms is also not mentioned and I don't know what's the upper limit. Is it 8 or 80 at Bayonetta level of power.

Stasis pods can bypass canon companion limits but Jubileus is a special case due to its nature so unsure
>>
>>48716036
>I'll fix that up in the next version.
Awesome!
>>
>>48716034
I dunno, what about you shitposter?
>>
>>48716020
>Bokobears
I actually had to turn down taking those when I did the jump because I thought getting all those injured teddy bears would make me too sad.

Is that overly weird?
>>
>>48716062
Splice and Dice is not mentioned in the notes and Ritualistic Obsession is because only the later is capable of producing sages and witches while the former is not. Please use your analytical thinking to reach a conclusion from now on.
>>
>>48715959
>It doesn't say anything about splice and dice, only ritualistic obsession.
Precisely.

>Also how much power equals how many arms in creationists's hands
Fanwank it.

>It also says we can't use canon import to get a deity like Jubileus. Can we pod them though?
Do whatever you want. Or ask ASA, he did something to get around it.
>>
>>48716092
I sometimes feel the same way for objects in real life.

Now that I have mastered the Spirit Arcana in Mage I always feel that way in the chain.
>>
I want to do Fate/Extra, but I've only watched the first Fate/Stay Night. Is it more dangerous than F/SN, and if so by how much?
>>
>>48716015
My waifu is a female clone of myself. It's an infinite loop of narcissism.
>>
>>48716079
Just fine, thanks. I do have the advantage of possessing reading comprehension and can make decisions about things without asking pedantic questions ad nauseam.
>>
>>48716109
New World of Darkness spirits do tend to be kind of sad existences.
>>
Anyone know what the best setting for lightning ability?
Like I can't think of any setting that let me be able to make thousands of lightning spears in the air.
>>
>>48716092
Weird is relative. They were free and Rae liked them. Fun comes in when the very next Jump spiderdotter Jess squirrelled them away in a websack. Torpedoes were launched, shouting was done...

>Captcha
I'm getting tired of picking out storefronts.
>>
>>48716105
How many arms at once could Aesir make/have?

I'm asking about pods only because pods in certain cases overcome canon companion import limitations and the Jubileus limitation only has that mentioned leaving it ambiguous if it meant "at all" or "just through import option"
>>
>>48716145
First thing that comes to mind is Electromaster from Railgun with Malleable Reality.

Second thing is Infamous, which I think lets you power up with training and age. Making lightning spears isn't farfetched, though the 'thousands in the air' thing might need some work.

Probably others I'm forgetting.
>>
>>48716132
I've always felt a twinge of guilt over misusing or abandoning items. Now since those items actually possess consciousness and being, things are very reinforced.

I'm sure I'll get over it eventually.
>>
>>48716062
>Splice and dice is not mentioned at all in notes.
A clear reading of the perk will give you the answer you need.

>Number of arms is also not mentioned and I don't know what's the upper limit. Is it 8 or 80 at Bayonetta level of power.
Quantification serves no purpose.

>Stasis pods can bypass canon companion limits but Jubileus is a special case due to its nature so unsure
If it's sketchy enough to ask for an exception, then the answer is likely no. Find another way to cheese whatever bullshit you're about.
>>
>>48716163
Restrictions like that are made for good reasons and prodding like you do around them is seen as insulting. Please develop a sense of tact.
>>
>>48716145
The Conduit jump lets you be an electricity Conduit, and they can do some neat stuff with electricity.

One Piece has a Devil Fruit that lets you turn into and generate Lightning.

The Bayonetta jump got updated recently, and Lumen Sages get fire and lightning magic.

There are enough Pokemon that I'm sure there's one electric type that'd work if you go to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Or, just use some of those "create a power" things that pop up in some jumps.
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 540x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 540x661px
>>48715964
Shapeshifting actually works really well with passive perks. Like one time I became an a Raven and thanks to stuff like Cognito Hazard I can scare the fuckin shit outta people by just being a raven and staring at them.

Theres also the joy of pulling the good ol' "Hello my baby, hello my honey!" on unsuspecting antagonists, pulling out the hat and everything.
>>
>>48716163
I get that you have some sort of developmental issues, and I want to respect that, but you should probably stop posting now.
>>
>>48715964
>Lewd stuff
>Mocking people who hate shapeshifters by transforming into them.
>Spying.
>Changing your appearance at will.
>>
File: LoptrChildNew.png (445KB, 786x585px) Image search: [Google]
LoptrChildNew.png
445KB, 786x585px
>>48716163
>How many arms at once could Aesir make/have?
Pic related.

>I'm asking about pods only because pods in certain cases overcome canon companion import limitations and the Jubileus limitation only has that mentioned leaving it ambiguous if it meant "at all" or "just through import option"
And I'm telling you to do whatever you want. If you want it that badly, I'd rather avoid filling the thread with further drama and just say it's your chain, your rules.
>>
>>48716210
Shit, not the Conduit jump, I meant the Infamous jump.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 447x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 447x296px
>white knights lashing out at people just for asking innocent questions
I wasn't aware that we were required to tiptoe around Red like she was a fucking torture/rape victim
>>
>>48716223
>Mocking people who already hate shapeshifters
Don't be mean.
>>
>>48715999
Teams
>Matilda Tank
Jane
Emmy
Chartreuse
Krystal
>Cromwell Tank
Chicky
E
Rae
Steve
Hime
>Light Tank Mk VI
Alpha Gold
Alpha Blue
Alpha Red
>Light Tank Mk VI
Bravo Gold
Bravo Blue
Bravo Red
>Light Tank Mk VI
Charlie Gold
Charlie Blue
Charlie Red

Import Suite
>Background
>Perks
Basic Tankery--basic tank skills
We're Together, We Can Do It--general buff when working in a team, buffs morale of team

>>48716145
Mahou Sensei Negima probably has a spell for that, if you have the mana to use it.

>>48716213
Always fun. I did it as a raptor.
>>
>>48716078
FYI, expect the next version by the end of the week and I'll fix up any other errors people spot.
>>
>>48716272
Someone spamming his requests to be spoonfed isn't innocent, anon.
>>
>>48712737
Jump # 17 Fate/

Grail War: 5th grail war (100)

Background: Scholor (100)

Perks:
*Command Seals (0)
*Servant (0)
*Status Page (0)
*Magic Circuits (0)
*Academia (0)
*Resource Acquisition (100, Discount)
*Relationship Flag (200)
*Stronger Servant (100)

Equiment
*Mana Core (600)

Drawbacks:
*Helping Heart (+200)

Companion:

Caster Class (350)
Identity – Tomamo No Mae
*Strength: E
*Endurence: E
*Agility: B (50)
*Mana: A++ (100)
*Luck: C (-50)
Class Skills:
*Territory Creation: C (50)
*Item Creation: D (25)
Personal Skills
*WitchCraft: Ex (250)
*Shapeshift: A+ (250)
*Divinity: A (250)
Noble Phantasm:
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu: D (-50)

Drawbacks:
*Does not feel like using This Skill – Shapeshifting (+125)
*Does not feel like using this skill – Witchcraft (+0)
>>
>>48714053
Wouldn't romanceing a troll result in inevitable NTR since they need both normal romance and what is essentially hatefucking forcing them to have at least two lovers?
>>
>>48716468
So I really wish that this jump had a canon companion option. I mean technically it sort of does but… I can’t pay anything to get other masters as companions. Anyways yay I picked up a Yandere waifu again when I already have waifu’s. Strangely she as Akitsu almost immediately accepted her in to the family, she was fine with Akitsu but she and Arcueid almost threw down. Anyways I managed to calm them down, and work things out.

So I began to use my detective skills and new understanding of the nasuverse magic system to prove that the grail was corrupt. I also used artificer to create something that catastrophically disrupted portals between this dimensions and other dimensions.

I brought the fact the grail was tainted to the attention of both Rin and Kotomine. Naturally they wanted to inspect the grail. I had a good idea what happens next here.

We go down sure enough while the taint isn’t as bad yet as in the anime it’s evident. Of corse once we are down there Gilgamesh shows up and Kotomine tells him to kill us both.

Big mistake.

Gil is amazing… his powers are really cheap but he can be a tad predictable. He underestimated us and I saw the portals opening as he began to talk so I stopped time, threw my anti dimensional portal thing in to Gate of Babylon and grabbed Rin and teleported the hell out.

Noble phantasms when they are disrupted explode. An Ex rank explosion took out the grail, Gilgamesh, and Kotomine.

There is no longer any grail war. We go to Germany manage to procure Illya and her maids (they were prepping her to try and be the new core of a grail).

I talk with her explain what happened, she hates me but I manage to get her to forgive Shirou who is clueless. We go back and introduce the two to each other. I use an artifact I had from Overlord to cast wish to make Illya a real girl. She hates me more now.

I used the second wish to have Zouken drop dead and with that I called it a grail war.
>>
>>48716472

They really only mostly did that cause they were required to by law.
>>
>>48716498
Is the Mask of Shadows illusion-based or mind-affecting? Also, do its effects work on a scale, or is it all-or-nothing?
>>
>>48716547
*From Ravenloft. sorry.
>>
>>48716472
Only if you're not willing to accept that you're dating an alien who has their own weird culture and biology that you need to come to terms with if you want the relationship to work.

It helps if you get a kismesis of your own.

Or realize that threesomes are a required part of their reproductive cycle and that as one of their two partners, you're invited to said threesomes. Just make sure your waifu gets a hot hate-girlfriend.
>>
>>48716472
A troll would have probably have or want someone else that they alternately had hate sex with or beat the shit out of, but it wouldn't affect her feelings for you in any way; keeping your quadrants separate is a pretty important thing to trolls.

Hell, she'd probably think you're weird for not having someone that you had hate sex with and beat up.
>>
>>48716468
Why get the cheating whore? There are far better servants you can get if you're waifu shopping that WON'T sleep with other people behind your back.
>>
>>48716610
Companions don't have to be waifued, anon.
>>
>>48716472
Unless you get her to change her culture, yes.

>>48716583
>>48716605
That you two try and excuse it is disgusting.
>>
>>48716636
I don't understand
>>
>>48716610
Oh. I was wondering when you'd show up.
>>
>>48716547
It is illusion based and whatever non-detectopn is. It would also be an all or nothing deal. It doesn't. In D&D terms it doesn't allow a saving throw though you are ok unless someone has something specifically that counters the power.
>>
>>48716639
...and no fucks were given.
>>
>>48716610
You've really got a chip on your shoulder, don't you? You're not as sad as Janitroll but you're getting there.
>>
>>48716639
cucking is hot tho
>>
>>48716472
Another consequence of weird troll culture is that, if you're someone who listens to people problems, you're going to get a reputation as a pale slut.

They'd probably call you the team couch or something, because everyone sits down with you and talks about their feelings. This is roughly equivalent to being the team bicycle.
>>
>>48716639
The fact that you're trying so hard to defend something as disgusting and artificial as monogamy is reprehensible.
>>
>>48716636
>>48716498
>Anyways yay I picked up a Yandere waifu again

>>48716674
If you think righteous hate against a fictional character expressed in a post or two is a big deal then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>48716610
Less than ten minutes. Your dedication disgusts me.
>>
>>48716687
Do you have any idea how many animals operate on a monogamous reproductive system? What's with your type and your complete lack of biological knowledge? You think humans are at all unique.
>>
>>48716690
You bring it up every single time someone mentions the character. If it was "a post or two" that'd be one thing, but it honestly feels like you're lurking in the thread just to bitch about her, and that's pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Yo, where to next /JC?
>>
>>48716639
If you don't want to try a non-standard relationship, don't date the aliens who can only reproduce if they've got two partners.

With the amount of time trolls spend talking about their quadrants, there's no chance the subject is going to be a surprise. You know what you're getting into from the start.
>>
>>48716709
SOMA
>>
>>48716707
She doesn't come up nearly often enough for that.
>>
>>48716690
It's righteous to hate Vriska, but not for the troll culture stuff.
>>
>>48712829
You'd never have though an empty, gaping eye socket could be adorable.
>>
>>48716712
It is entirely possible to ask her to compromise with your culture instead. Don't act like it has to be all give on your part in a relationship. If you think that's unfair, it's equally unfair of her to ask the same.
>>
>>48716610
Do any of the other servants have cute fox ears and tails, are any of them playful and silly masking a deep inner turmoil? Well ok a few have the later one. Anyways I like Tomamo and I will wiafu her any chance I get.I have already said I think the circumstances of her *Cheating* were more do to bad writing than a bad character. From the sounds of it yeah they handled situation poorly and I understand people getting pissed off about it.
>>
Is taking Intoner in Drakengard a good use of CP? Does taking Zero as an Apostle (200CP) net me the best dragon Mikhail?

After watching the whole playthrough, I'm not so sure on the power levels involved. At least I won't be turned into a dancing flower statue.
>>
>>48716705
Do you know how uncommon it is, though? Most species have some form of polygamous relationships, if they have anything at all.
>>
>>48716722
I was talking about Tomoe, not trolls.

>>48716747
Bad writing that is still canonical to who she is and what she would do.
>>
>>48715999
Jump 90: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>Origin
Drop-In
>Location
Rolled 1--Endsville
>Perks
Cartoon Logic--just roll with it for this Jump
Random Sound Effects--toggleable random sound effects
I'm Your Worst Nightmare--buff Fear Aura, will-sapping stare
>Items
Sassy Cat Doll--a Sassy Cat doll
Tangelos--a gross of boxes of tangelos
A Giant Spider Egg--egg that imprints on me after hatching. Adult within hours. pay extra for human-type arachnotaur
Apple of Discord--chaos magic, 3/week will change into a thing causes Rube Goldberg chaos when thrown.
The Grim Reaper's Robe--black hooded robe, red with pockets inside. resizes to fit any form, emits death and despair aura

Other than Limbo for the Soul of the Hamster, I remember next to nothing about this series. Start with incubating and raising the Spiderdotter, whom I name Jessica. Jess for short. I'm so clever. Wankery that she takes a while to get to full-size so there's time for tiny spider cuddles and sandwich making for picnics. E took to the mother-figure role easily, to the point that Jess calls her Mama. Jess actually took away the Bokobears Rae got real attached to until we distracted her with Sassy Cat, which she ended up liking as much as she does Legos and hard Scifi.

And that's all of the builds I've got ready.
>>
>>48716729
It's pretty lewd tho
>>
>>48716735
Sure? But even if you let your waifu have a kismesis, it's not NTR. It's an entirely separate kind of relationship that has nothing to do with their feelings for you.
>>
>>48716768
Ugh, Tamamo, not sure who Tomoe is.
>>
>>48716768
Not if you take that perk from Total Drama Island.
>>
>>48716767
It actually isn't uncommon, not compared to polygamy. Most animals are neither. They have no long term relationships.

Regardless, your argument was that it's unnatural; something not found in nature. You are categorically wrong.
>>
>>48716762
Intoner is great if you're planning on going heavy into song magic, but is only meh if you're not. I'm a song magic nerd, so it was a must have for me at any price.
>>
>>48715831
>Polity
So, I looked at the polity.
1. Why is the War Veteran have a disadvantage w/o giving points instead of making it mandatory but still give CP? How is the origin 100 CP better then the others?
2. What is the Dragon?
3. The Jain Egg you buy with CP, is it safer then eggs found in Jump, or is it the trap those are?
4. Will the Splatterjay Virus still kill you after the jump ends? Can you change this with DNA science perks or Nano perks?
5. Since the Publications / Digital History are bought with CP, do they do something similar in later jumps (like Planetary Almanac gives info on one planet of choice each jump)
>>
>>48716812
It's certainly unnatural for primates.
>>
>>48716113
While we're still sort of tangentially talking about Fate, anyone have an answer for this?
>>
>>48716788
Visiting a prostitute to get your rocks off because of a natural urge is still NTR. Feelings do not enter into its definition. A better argument you could have made would require prior knowledge of their culture, but if it's something you accept would not fall STRICTLY under the definition.

>>48716838
Primates are an order. There is no 'natural' and 'unnatural' for an entire order. Only for individual species.
>>
A reminder that troll reproduction is non-sexual, and that your troll waifu therefore has no reason to cheat on you. They put their genetic material into buckets and pass it to the Mother Grub, there's no hate fucking involved in the process.
>>
>>48716840
It's around the same unless you go to CCC, in which case you are fighting goddesses fused into gestalt servants and a world-swallowing vagina.
>>
>>48716854
>it's an "anon arbitrarily defines a term and then claims the implications of that term still apply" episode
>>
>>48716863
Anon, how do you think trolls get the genetic material out of each other to put in the buckets?
>>
>>48716863
>They put their genetic material into buckets
So that what you kids are calling it these days?
>>
>>48716840
It's much less dangerous. While we how masters who are "logged in" to the Moon Cell are killed, it's presumably done using 21 century tech, so it should be survivable to any Jumper with a bit of experience.
>>
>>48716876
I don't believe I did, unless you misread me. Either you do not know what it means in the first place, or you think I was implying it applies to pre-agreed arrangements when I said it technically does not.
>>
>>48716717
Noped the fuck out nope!
>>
>>48716876
fuck off, I bet you think psychics are reality warpers too
>>
Reminder that troll relationships are a nonsensical mess created to parody shipping, and that arguing about them is pointless.
>>
>>48716897
Not together. Each troll produces their own buckets individually, they don't perform the act with their matesprit/kismesis.
>>
>>48716918
Cowboy Bebop
>>
>>48716919
They kinda are though.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48716947
Cool!
Rolling Location!
>>
>>48716918
Aww... no one ever wants to Jump SOMA.
>>
Alright, so, I'm reading homestuck to get an understanding of what to expect in the sburb jump, and I've got to ask; why is there so much...irony? Why is there so much 'ironic' stuff?
>>
>>48716987
I do. The insurance of continuity it gives in one perk is vital.
>>
>>48716992
Cause the Striders think it makes them cool.
>>
>>48716992
>I'm reading homestuck
That was your first mistake.
>>
>>48715559
20. Lovecraft
Richmond
Age 40
Inhuman (600)
Shoggoth (400)
Fearsome Visage
The Waste Lands (0)
Impossible Dye (-100)
Weirdness Magnet (0)

I'll spend these years taking on cults and all other sorts of crazy shit while experimenting with my Shoggoth powers. I picked up the Impossible Dye to experiment with, and so I can use it with a gun from Splatoon if I ever end up there. I think my companions will sit this one out so they don't go crazy.

Need a new Jump to roll for.
>>
>>48716987
why does no one want to Jump SOMA?
>>
>>48717064
Have you gone to Sburb yet?
>>
>>48717073
2spoopy.
>>
>>48717073
Because "you lose all your powers, neener neener" sucks as a concept.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>48717087
Not yet, thanks for the Jump suggestion!

>>48717064
1. Masters of Magic
2. King Arthur
3. Sburb
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Harry Potter
7. Battlestar Galactica
8. Mahou Sensei Negima
>>
>>48717073
It's a deep Sea cyborg zombie gauntlet with a zombie cyborg whale outside.
>>
>>48717088
So it's scary?

>>48717103
That doesn't sound so bad. Did that with drawbacks a couple of times.

>>48717120
Oh. That would do it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48716987
I do it tomorrow then But I only have time for one tonight.
>>
>>48716835
>So, I looked at the polity.
Also meant to mention that all the copy pasted spoilers (i assume that is what happened) are blank spaces and not actual text in the notes, so I cannot read what is supposed to be there.
>>
>>48717138
The idea is that the world ended, and all that's left is this deep sea research facility. But the AI in charge of the facility has kind of gone insane. It doesn't want to hurt you, it's genuinely benevolent. But it doesn't have any sense of bioethics, so when fulfilling its directive of "protect humanity" it's created some terrifying things in hopes they'll be better suited for the new horrible environment. You're one of them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Cowboy Bebop Jump 029:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Peppers and... [+100]
Pierrot le Fou [+400]
Origin: Cop [Free]
Perks:
Tell me Some More [Free]
Play Ball! [-100]
You look ridiculous in that outfit [-150]
Like Clear Water [-300]
When I Bite [-300]
Dreamer [-600]
Items:
Bounty Hunter's Licence [Free]
Snoopers [-50]
>>
File: doggo.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>>48715650
>MFW I want missingno., I can program a random number generator in C but I'm really bad at it.
>>
File: 1399083341122.png (54KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1399083341122.png
54KB, 500x515px
WHELP
I'm starting a new chain officially after procrastinating since forever and due to shitty rolls, following terrible advice. I'm now the big bad from the LoSS drawback reward is in love with me. And he's already goaded me into running an illegal chip ring in BattleNetwork. Before he fully turns me to the side of evil any perks that can redeem him? Or at least steer him to the path of good? So far he's keeping himself in line for my sake. But all it takes is one evil influenced background to go full Yandere.
>>
>>48717261
The people of South America rejoice at this retconn
>>
>>48717182
Thanks for the descriptive answer that leaves me full of Nope. I'll stick with my warm and fuzzy friendship adventures, thanks.

so the facility AI changes humans into abominations because it has a loose definition of humanity?
>>
>>48716835
War Veteran has a 100cp drawback for flavor reasons, and also because it makes you an experienced combat veteran in a setting where most humans don't have that experience. Seriously it's not much of a drawback.

The Dragon is a series of intelligent, 1km biotech spheres who can operate as spacecraft, containing their own weapons, fabrication facilities and all kinds of weird stuff. For some of the jump, they are impeded by their own programming. Their role was to seed Jain Nodes among humanity to cause huge unrest and infighting, because their creators, known only as "the Makers", wanted to expand into Polity space. They rebelled against the Makers, in the process creating Dracomen and assisting the Polity in several ways, such as helping overthrow the Theocracy on Masada and helping uncover a way to track Jain Nodes.

The Jain Node you can buy with CP is not safer than one you can find in the setting. If you're stupid, it can be a trap, yes. But if properly handled, it is still worth it for the awesome nanotech it can provide.

The Spatterjay virus doesn't kill you. Even in the jump, it does its best to keep you alive. It only turns you into an alien leech monster if you're going to starve to death anyway, or your brain is already destroyed. These negatives are ended at the end of the jump.

The publications don't do anything in other jumps.

Digital History does give you a fake digital identity and a little cash in future jumps.

In order to read the spoiler'd text, you have to copy and paste it into Notepad.
>>
File: Stalkersouls.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stalkersouls.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>48717283
Warm and fuzzy works best when you have cold and hard to contrast it with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cAAeKk510
>>
>>48712750
A lot of the issues before jumping was solved by
1)Immortality
2)Shapeshifting
3)Money
I'm not dying,cancer, though that's actually a non issue irl now and i'm not trans anymore. That, and i can make a change in the world.
>>
>>48717334
>that's actually a non issue irl now
That's good. I think?
>>
How far has the overwatch CYOA gotten along?

Also I took King Arthur as my first Jump. Any recommendations on what I should do next?
>>
>>48717317
that's what Galactica was for, and I still managed to turn my Battlestar into something Tigh called a school bus.

Also Madoka and High School of the Dead.
>>
>>48717357
Waiting for more lore to be released
>>
>>48717283
Exactly. It's getting better, though. By the time the game starts it's more or less perfected the mental integration. That's why you character is sane. It just needs to get the "hideous twisted abomination of flesh, metal, and tarry nanomachine colonies" bit worked out so that its creations are aesthetically pleasing, and then everything will be fine. Or at least it would be, if all the failed prototypes weren't still around. Someone really needs to kill all those things.
>>
>>48717357
I haven't seen any word/wips. I suspect they're waiting at least until the (rumored) Sombra character and accompanying lore is released.
>>
>>48717283
Basically yeah. The A.I in charge thinks human consciousness is what defines humanity so it shoves the minds of the various people within that deep-sea facility in techno-organic shells to preserve their minds. It does a so-so job of it but it is trying.
>>
>>48717295
>If you're stupid, it can be a trap, yes
All I know is what I read in the Wiki. There it says the egg merges with you, make more of itself, and eventually kills you. And since they were designed that way, I assumed they resist attempts at disarming and they are black boxed.

What am I missing here? Since they were created by the Jain, I hoped the one you bought had the DRM and Malware removed, or at least considered you one of the Jain and not something to be destroyed.
>>
>>48717356
very good
>>
Wasn't there an Exalted Dragonblood jump recently? I can't seem to find it on the drive. Same thing with the Anima jump.
>>
>>48717428
Those are both still being worked on by the authors, though they're jumpable as-is. Have some links.

https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1470572360699.pdf

https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1470701346302.pdf
>>
>>48717475
Oh, okay, thanks anon.
>>
so, Traveler's Gate seems to have gone great, and it's given me the confidence to finally fix my mistake
That mistake was the original Night Angel jump, my first piece of work.
Feel free to watch me redeem myself here, give me feedback and such.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UIBtdP_31Wx7SlNxC6XSDVtLI4tRvyVnTyvr2wwhSk0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>48717064
>>48717108
21. Mahou Sensei Negima
Drop In
Age 16
Free Companion Import- Poppy, Spinnerette, Isis, Kara.
Talented, Cooking
Gift of the Twilight Imperium (600)
Gift of the Thousand Master (-200)
Debt (0)

Don't have much to say here; I'll put in my hours to get rid of my debt, try and prevent disasters and go after evil like always. I'm pretty sure I can work out any problems that come up. I'm sure Thousand Master will synergize well with Emerald Circle sorcery; not sure how it'll interact with my Fairy Tale magic due to what I got (Requip and Take Over: Satan Soul).

Need a new Jump for rolling.
>>
>>48717556
If you can swing it, I'd reccomend buying Magic or Chi. Both can pull off some crazy shit in that setting.
>>
>>48717417
A character, Orlandine, actually uses common sense and takes one apart carefully under quarantine conditions and discards the parts that she couldn't work out what they did (the black box malware).
Common sense is something that does seem to be lacking in many places.

If you succeed in doing this, you have self-replicating nanotech that can build advanced technology just from raw material (including u-space jump capable starships, gravtech, hardfields), repair almost any injury or damage, subvert most kinds of technology and slave other people to your will.

Also just throwing it at someone makes it a great nanotech WMD.
>>
>>48712750
Well, it solved the "I can't fix the world" problem. Instead I have the "I _can_ fix the world" problem.
>>
>>48717556
Thousand Master would probably allow Requip to pull much bigger things out of the Warehouse and more easily? Idunno about Takeover.
>>
>>48712750
Gave up my emotions (and possibly my identity/soul/whatever, I dunno how Kingdom Hearts works) as the price of admission.
>>
>>48717618
>A character, Orlandine, actually uses common sense and takes one apart carefully under quarantine conditions and discards the parts that she couldn't work out what they did (the black box malware).
OK. So you are just supposed to use it as a data archive (hopefully with "You understand technology" or "You control technology" perks), and Never Ever as intended.
So it will not try to infect you just by touching it?

>>48717618
>Also just throwing it at someone makes it a great nanotech WMD.
For only 600 CP, you have a portable nano plague designed to make ANY setting worse. Yes even Worm. WH40k also! And since you paid for it with CP, you can do it every jump and to multiple civilizations! Is very efficient!
>>
>>48717594
Doesn't purchasing the Gift of Thousand Master guarantee magical ability?
>>
>>48717775
I think it only improves magical abilities that you have rather than guarantee that you have them.
>>
>>48717804
Wouldn't that make it do literally nothing if you buy it without any out of context magic systems though?
>>
>>48717775
I asked Marvel that before and he said no.
>>
>>48717825
The magic in Negima can be learned/used by anyone so it doesn't matter that the perk doesn't grant you magic, you have the potential to use that setting's by default which the perk will then enhance.
>>
>>48717594
I could switch over to Mage and pick up the Sleepwalking drawback. I think I'll do that; get rid of Talented, pick up Magic and Pactio with Poppy, who will get the Shinchintetsu Jizaikon.

>>48717667
Thanks!
>>
>>48717893
But it won't work out of jump, will it?
>>
>>48717961
What do you mean?
>>
>>48717961
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>48717970
>>48717972
Because you didn't pay for the magic itself, so it's not powered by fiat?
>>
>>48717970
>>48717972
Negima Magic is explicitly external, with the energy you use to cast being taken from the world itself. That's why it's only limited by willpower- your ability to draw this energy and use it to cast shit without getting all tuckered out.

Ki, on the other hand...
>>
>>48717961
It will enhance any magic you are capable of using but it won't give you the ability to use magic that you couldn't already.

>>48717988
You keep powers you obtain even if you didn't get them by buying said powers with CP.
>>
>>48717556
>Fairy Tale magic due to what I got (Requip
Remember you CAN learn spells in Fairy Tail.
If you have Requip you can definitely learn Spacial Magic.
And in setting Requip does NOT connect to a warehouse (because no one else has them) It connects to a generic hyperspace arsenal of limited size. So to use requip the way everyone else does as well, and let Gift of Thousand Master increase the size of your inventory.
>>
>>48717988
Magic is powered by mana
>>
>>48718007
So Marvel said that you couldn't use Negima magic outside of Negima? If so, I'm going to ignore that, because it kind of defeats the purpose of buying it.
>>
>>48714895
Meloetta a cute, as are Shaymin, Victini, Manaphy, Jirachi, and Mew.

Cutegendaries best team.
>>
>>48717988
I've always imagined that different magic systems are different ways of manipulating mana, like how different martial arts are different ways of manipulating the body.
>>
>>48717988
Powers you obtain in one world will continue to work in others even if you didn't buy them with CP.
>>
>>48717886
I am alive.
>>
>>48718013
>You keep powers you obtain even if you didn't get them by buying said powers with CP.
Even external magic?
>>
>>48718052
Plenty of magic systems don't use mana, though, and there's a few martial arts that do (Mushoku Tensei has probably the most notable ones).
>>
>>48718042
Are you being dumb on purpose? If you buy the Perk that gives you Negima magic, then you have fiat providing you energy to cast in other universes. If you didn't buy the perk, then you're shit outta luck post-jump.
>>
>>48718016
But you don't have that mana in other worlds without buying Magic.

>>48718053
Really? Huh, the thread's told me and others differently before.

So, what about power gained by making pacts with other beings? Because if so, I have some new plans for Marvel and DC.
>>
>>48715535
Most settings couldn't even have drawbacks that would challenge a Jumper by that logic. All of maybe 5 Jumps could have "you have to play by the setting's magic rules" as a legitimate Drawback, 3 of them are D&D settings, and one of the other two actually does have that.
>>
>>48717770
As I mentioned in the jump, it's
>encased in an inert diamond coating.
which prevents it from infecting you by touch.
>>
>>48718015
How long would that take without any good learning perks? I took the Bounty and Evil Twin drawbacks so I spent a good amount of time fortifying my island against intruders, so I might not have the time to put the work in.
>>
>>48718075
>Even external magic?
YES, because a blanket, "Stuff from previous jumps just works" avoids a lot of pedantry and shit stirring

Other wise you end up with the shitposters trying to argue it until nothing works for the lols and jumpchain breaks down. For example, your MP pool, that is probably replenished from external mana. It your argument was valid, nothing like that works. So assume if you learn it, it works out of jump the way it worked in jump.
>>
>>48717542
Oh shit, I wanted to jump that.
>>
>>48718196
what
>>
>>48718196
Serial Experiments Lain jump when?
>>
>>48717182
Hmm. Any idea on how I could manage to get WAU into a pod? 'Cause it's not actually evil. Seems nice enough, honestly.
>>
>>48718196
>You will gag on your need.
Kinky.
>>
>>48718196
take me away john
>>
>>48718210
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1425
>>
>>48718163
>How long would that take without any good learning perks?
You already know a version of the spell. And they have magic schools in setting. So how much effort does one course of college take, when you have already taken the same course at a different school?
Personally, I would assume if you and another Requip user sat down and "talked shop" you could learn how to store stuff in a personal inventory as well as your warehouse right then, and they could learn to use an artificially created (but larger) extra-dimensional space attuned to them like you do if they had one available.
Which is nice if you have the Magic or Tech skills to create one for them.
>>
>>48718071
>I am alive.
Goddamn it Ebon Dragon! Who let you out of Malfeas?
>>
>>48717542
Pls no nerfs.
>>
>>48718103
>But you don't have that mana in other worlds without buying Magic.
Let me go and check the rules of jumpchain...

Nope, you are full of shit.
>>
>>48718270
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Good one, anon.
>>
File: ♀.png (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
♀.png
176KB, 500x500px
>>48714895
>>
>>48718297
I'm sorry, anon. I didn't know. That's just what everyone told me before - including the jumpmaker.
>>
>>48717542
You should keep your name, though. Emrys sounds much better.
>>
File: death.png (3KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
3KB, 640x480px
When did you realize it was too late for you, /jc/? When did you realize you could never stand in the light again? When did you realize there was too much blood on your hands?
>>
>>48718348
Is that Meloetta?
>>
>>48718266
>Let
>>
>>48718398
It's a depiction of one of the other lesser know glitch pokemon. There are several of them, like M (which is the one that WILL Corrupt your game).
>>
>>48718397
During Darkest Dungeon. I took The Long March Down.
>>48718398
It's a glitch Pokémon whose name I cannot write.
>>
>>48717261
A bit late, but, IIRC, generic magical girl has a capstone where you can shoot a defeated enemy with a friendship laser to force them to the light side, essentially. Maybe you could use that. Failing that, perhaps the therapy perk from HxH? Or importing him with a background into generic sugar bowl?
>>
>>48718198
Give me a week at worst and it'll be back and better than ever.
>>48718270
If anything there's going to be some buffs
unless you're talking about Curoch or the Ka'kari, in which case the sword will lose it's bullshit power to ignore Jumpchain Fiats like companion revival, though it will still have the power to prevent revival/reincarnation.
>>48718381
I originally changed names so I wouldn't get shat on, the beauty of anonymous image boards, being able to start again.
But yeah I like this name better and I'm sticking to it.
>>
>>48718397
Maybe not yet, and hopefully not ever. Anti-corruption, "always you" perks, and non-lethal means of attack and defeat were the first things I picked up. As a rule, I only kill those with fates worse than death and huge threats to the rest of society (like the Joker). Still, I prefer to let the local law handle it, as I don't want public knowledge of a vengeful god to stifle free will.
>>
>>48718482
>it's bullshit power to ignore Jumpchain Fiats
When did it ever have that?
>>
>>48717162
They aren't blank for me. It's just white text so it doesn't come up when highlighted, you need to put it into another document.
>>
>>48718482
and I forgot to talk about what I was doing with Ka'Kari, mostly clarifying their powers and making being a Ka'Karifer an undiscounted 600 CP
>>48718515
from the Jump:
>The legendary sword, it permanantly kills anyone that would normally die of it's wounds, this means no revives, if you stab your Companions they will not come back.
>if you stab your Companions
>who come back through Jumpchain Fiat in most chains
>this suddenly stops working
>>
File: 1462689030443.jpg (59KB, 570x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462689030443.jpg
59KB, 570x527px
>>48717886
I had no idea such a tragic fate would befall you
>>
>>48714895
Deoxys is my favorite because he's red, psychic, fast, from sand attempted a colony drop in ORAS. So, in other words, he's Pokemon Char.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>48718247
I can do that, if I could find someone to teach me. I guess I'll roll for it; rolling high for success.
>>
>>48718533
So a nerf to Wetboys?
>>
>>48718533
One of the things that most confused me in that jump was the rankings of magic. I wasn't too sure what perk/combinations of perks were more powerful than others, or what the relative benefit/costs of different magic perks were.
>>
>>48718564
IF I SEE THAT DAMN CAT ONE MORE TIME...
>>
>>48718578
nope, they're getting a completely different Capstone that will be stronger than the others to account for the extra cost of the origin.
>>48718591
I'm rewriting/replacing... pretty much all of the perks, all the Talent/Vir stuff is getting put into it's own Supplement so it makes more sense (I hope), pretty much the only tree I'm leaving alone is the Drop-Ins
>>
>>48718564
Stupid sexy cat
Why the hell are monster girls so prolific? In particular, why is smug cat posted so much everywhere outside of monster girl threads?
>>
>>48718606
Go on anon
It's unwise to keep the mad in suspense
>>
>>48718640
>Why the hell are monster girls so prolific?
/tg/ is famed for its xenophilia.
>>
File: one more time.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
one more time.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>48718606
>>
>>48718640
Because she is a smug, have you seen the back and forth smugposting that sometimes goes on here? The cat is popular for the same reason that crap is popular.
>>
>>48718623
Well I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for fixing it up, I think it's cool that you're doing it.
>>
>>48718573
>I can do that, if I could find someone to teach me. I guess I'll roll for it; rolling high for success.
There are several users in the setting, and a jump is ten years. You said you were fortifying a lot of that time...
You could have either invited someone to your fort, or been sneaky.
Make your big, obvious "I AM HERE" fort with guards, traps, and a Doombot, and then be/go somewhere else in disguise as Someone Who Is Most Definitely Not You! Find new magics in your travels, and learn them.

Mean while, all the bounty hunters are busy trying to break into Fort Knox.
>>
>>48718623
The Talent Supplement sounds like it should be pretty awesome.
>>
>>48718623
>pretty much the only tree I'm leaving alone is the Drop-Ins
>One of the worst trees
>Being left alone
>>
>>48718782
the magic related trees were so fucking broken, but if you think Drop-In was fucked as well I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Opinions are like headpats to me
>>
What does the 'Pactio Master' perk from Negima do exactly? Magicians can already do everything that the perk describes, there was never any limit on multiple pactios as evidenced by the BS the MC is constantly doing with them.
>>
>>48718662
Whatever happened to that guy who was making Tom and Jerry?
>>
>>48718792
I think the one thing about the Drop-In perk line was the Seer perk. Nothing against it on principle, but I think the description could maybe be reworked and clarified a little bit.
>>
>>48718792
First two perks are vague enough to fit in perfectly in a mib jump, capstone is both practically useless (one or two attempts at viewing your own future over potentially tens of thousands of years of jumping? Lolwut?) and seriously pushing /jc/ rules (seeing into the future of other jumps? Not kosher).
>>
>>48718817
Give you a very weak magic item when you make pacts. Even at the time it was made I didn't think it was very good, these days it's not worth considering.
>>
>>48718865
Um no, it gives you artifacts on a similar level to the ones shown in the source which range from useful to BS OP. The issue is that the perk seems to give you something that any magician can do to begin with.
>>
>>48718042
A bit late, but I always read that perk as you paying for the equivalent of several years of study in magic. After all, it says you've _mastered_ ten spells, and even Negi who is supposed to be a magical prodigy fucks up spells in the beginning of the series. So it certainly is worth paying 200 CP to start with a solid grounding in the setting's magic system.
That aside, since magic is learnable by anybody in the setting it is disingenuous to insist a jumper shouldn't be able to. That's like saying that you should be unable get a bachelor's degree in any jump that lets you buy one with cp on the grounds that doing so would defeat the purpose of buying a degree with cp.
>>
>>48718902
Read the jump, my little anon. It forces you to pick from the list available in the jump, which are all nigh-useless.
>>
>>48718817
The number of Permanent Pactios that a magister can have is dependent on their magic power with most magicians only able to support one, the perk presumably lets you have as many as you want regardless of how powerful you are.

That said it has never been displayed what a permanent pactio does as all the ones shown in the series are "Temporary Pactios" which any mage can have as many of as they want.

>>48718989
If you form a Pactio with someone you would create a new artifact for them depending on their personality, that list is irrelevant for any pacts you make after you enter the jump.
>>
Recommend me places for a weapon test facility.
>>
>>48718989
You mean the part where is says make one up if you don't like any of these?
>>
Hey /jc/, which of these settings would be more survivable for an early jumper?
STALKER, or Metro 2033?
>>
>>48718823
Pretty sure that's wukong, and he recently did the Exalted: Dragonblooded jump, so maybe he's onto it now.
>>
>>48719030
The Hyperbolic Evolution Chamber from EVO or the Scenario Reward room in Biomega
>>
>>48717556
1. Masters of Magic
2. King Arthur
3. Sburb
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Harry Potter
7. Battlestar Galactica
8. Doom 2016
>>
>>48719049
Metro.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48719062
Forgot my dice.
>>
>>48714506
I did it too.
Double esper mage a-go-go!
>>
>>48719071
Dresden Files King Author?
>>
>>48719068
I suppose it would be more in question were it easier to get in and out of the zones, but you're probably right.
Still, I cannot deny a certain strange appeal to the idea of going into Metro as a changed.

Nevertheless, time to begin futzing with my build, yet again
>>
>>48719054
>Hyperbolic Evolution Chamber

noice
>>
>>48719108
>Double esper mage
So, malleable reality?
Malleable Reality.
>>
>>48719131
Show those Nosalis how it's really done. Also, 1.3 soon, fellow stalker.
>>
>>48719112
I dunno, maybe? I've never read the Dresden Files and I like to load up on drawbacks in that Jump, which might screw me due to my lack of knowledge. Would Jumping Dresden Files King Arthur with every drawback save King's Aide be a really bad idea?
>>
File: dK7nq4O.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dK7nq4O.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>48719164
Spasiba, I shall repay you in builds soon regardless
>Show those Nosalis how it's really done.
It just so happens I was looking at natural weapons
>>
Question about King Arthur Jump.

Can we really import any setting that had King Arthur in it?

If so and we take the Drawbacks that grant companions/items on completion, does that mean:

-We get anything like a Servant Saber (Nasuverse Fate)
-We get an Excalibur sword that's implied to be one of the Swords of the Cross (Dresden Files)
-Something Something Gargoyles?

And how good are the Excalibur/King/Dragons we can get from the Drawbacks?
>>
>>48716987
Until I get the intelligence to pull off a multipersonality mind meld.
>>
>>48719199
Yes, any setting with King Arthur in it.

The King and knights would be as they were in life.

No idea what the Swords of the Cross are but it'd be whatever sword the king has and gives you.

Depends on the setting but i'd say if a setting has dragons that get stronger as they age the one you get from the drawback is gonna be kinda young.
>>
>>48718792
the fact that every one other than drop in gets the talented perk now and that you have increased it's price to 300 feels like a unnecessary nerf to drop in.
>>
>>48719193
>Would Jumping Dresden Files King Arthur with every drawback save King's Aide be a really bad idea?
Oh, an Insanely bad Idea, because we know absolutely nothing about that time, except that it occurred, and actual Merlin was active then.

But think of what you could learn from him! And you know the human race survived, so... Bonus! Probably no world ending calamities.
>>
>>48719199
Yeah, it's a super broken jump. Seriously potential for powergaming if you do things smart.
>>
>>48719291
No world ending calamities that weren't defeated in the original timeline, you mean. There could have been some, and your presence could butterfly away whatever let Arthur and Merlin stop them.
>>
>>48719193
>Dresden Files King Arthur with every drawback save King's Aide

Let's see.

>Musical +0 ... fine.
>The French +100 ... fine.
>Hunched Back +100 ... meh.
>By The Book +200 ... meh.
>The Knight +200 ... wait, this is Dresden Files. He's might be a Capital-F Capital-K Fae Knight. You might need to worry.
>Excalibur +300 ... sucks to be you, haha
>Dragon's Bride +300 ... if you're a basement dweller, this is really a perk disguised as a drawback - also Dresden Files Dragons are _Serious Business_. So you probably don't need to worry about the Knight.

So yeah, you should be - wait, oops, there's one more drawback.

>I Lovecraft You +600

Oh. In the Dresden Files, this basically means the Outer Gates have been breached. Sorry, YJ_Anon, if you've taken this you're completely fucked.
>>
>>48719325
>>The Knight +200 ... wait, this is Dresden Files. He's might be a Capital-F Capital-K Fae Knight. You might need to worry.
>>Dragon's Bride +300 ... if you're a basement dweller, this is really a perk disguised as a drawback - also Dresden Files Dragons are _Serious Business_. So you probably don't need to worry about the Knight.

Unless it's _the_ Summer Knight or Winter Knight, then the collateral damage alone may do a young Jumper in. Don't get caught in the middle.
>>
>>48719291
And don't break the setting's magic laws since Merlin's the settings most powerful mage and he set the laws in the first place.

If you've read Cold Days, there's lots of powerful magic beasties Merlin supposedly defeated and imprisoned.

>>48719325
The Outsiders aren't so bad, they're just smart powerful wizards that just have a near-immunity to magic. And probably invading the entire world and faerie if the Gates have fallen.
>>
>>48719325
How? We literally have no idea how strong the things outside reality are but none of the Walkers are even city level and seriously lacking in bullshit.
>>
>>48719325
I Lovecraft You +600
>Oh. In the Dresden Files, this basically means the Outer Gates have been breached. Sorry, YJ_Anon, if you've taken this you're completely fucked.
Nope, Dresden Files has Fish People.
It means the Fomor would be active and trying to grab territory.
>>
>>48716113
You'll be fighting a gauntlet of 7 or so Servants, with breaks of a days in between basically. You'll generally find yourself facing ones around the same power level as the ones fought in canon, meaning a few weaker ones and a couple stronger then average ones. You can also just take the protagonists place if desired and fight his opponents. Beat all 7, you win the jump and move on, or you can choose to do the main story and try to beat Buddha Saver, which is much harder, and win the jump that way.

I'd say it depends on how you play FSN as to if it's more dangerous or not. My personal opinion is that Extra is fairly harder (If you go with the canon enemies or equivalents, you can make it harder if you want), as you have much less room for being inventive and most fights are just battles in an arena of some sort. In FSN you could maybe snipe Gil when he's walking around unarmoured if you're smart and a little lucky. In Extra you'd have to go toe to toe with him when he knows you're coming and has a Master to support him too.

>>48716762
If you want it, I imagine it's a good use. No, you'd need to buy Mikhail separately.
>>
>>48719481
There's a lot more to the Lovecraft mythos than just the fish people, though.
>>
>>48719490
So unless I chose to replace the protagonist I'm unlikely to fight anyone more powerful than F/SN Gil?
>>
>>48719490
Say I have a couple questions. First in Extra, is there really any reason we should try and beat Saver? As I understand it we don't get a wish and he is hard a balls.
Second. Is there any chance at all of you putting a canon companion option in your fate/stay night jump? I can understand it may cause some problems do to the broad scope of the jump but it would be a good and much appreciated option.
>>
>>48719508
>There's a lot more to the Lovecraft mythos than just the fish people, though.
No, but they ARE part of the mythos, AND we know more about them than the outsiders.
Go with the one you need to wank less.
>>
>>48719435
>>48719481

Jim Butcher has stated that the Outsider's getting fully into reality is an endgame scenario. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200; go directly to Empty Night and the End of All Things.
>>
>>48719594
Sorry, was meant to respond to >>48719476 , not >>48719481
>>
>>48719512
You can have a look at the canon enemy servants in Extra, unless you choose otherwise, you won't fight anyone stronger then that series of opponents. Meaning you'll probably have a few 'weak' opponents like Drake or Robin Hood and a few pretty strong guys like Gawain or Lu Bu. I wouldn't say you'd fight anyone on FSN Gil's level unless you chose too, but you might have a few near Berserker Heracles level.

>>48719529
It's there if you don't want to do the tournament thing. Just giving people a second option since it's a bit of a weird jump.

I've considered it, but found there's too many problems. There's no easy Melty Blood character list like Tsukihime to clearly outline who belongs in the Fate side (Not to mention my personal misgivings on that option anyway) and even just the masters alone in some series of Fate can vary massively in power.brokeness and there's probably plenty of crazy people outside of the Masters anyway. Just too many problems and no satisfying way to make it an option.

If you can suggest an option that good and I can't find any problems, I'll be happy to put it in.
>>
>>48719594
We don't know what the Dresden Outsider Ragnarok actually entails tho.

The individual Outsiders we've seen aren't so bad on the jumper scale of threats.
>>
>>48719631
Maybe there's just an infinite number of them or something?
>>
>>48719651
Considering the nature of the setting that is almost certainly accurate.
>>
>>48719651
We already have something like that in the grotesqueries.
>>
>>48719594
Given how nebulously defined the power levels in Dresden Files are, that might not be that impressive. Maybe the Outsider's getting into reality causes 'reality' to be weakened/decay. Which a jumper, a being out of reality, may be exempt from, especially if they take drop in.
>>
>>48719617
>If you can suggest an option that good and I can't find any problems, I'll be happy to put it in.
Offer characters specifically Set Tiers a list of names and a cost. If you want to buy Shirou or Waver it's this much, If you want to buy Rin or Kiritsugu it's this much, etc. You don't have to list everyone either, just the main characters who people would want (Which would likely be Shirou, his dad, Iri, Illya, Rin, Kotomine, and whoever else you feel like including.) Anyone not on the list is not available and if people want them they can bug you to add them to the list. Also for Shirou I would specify starting Shirou, Let the person taking him as a companion figure out how best to bring out his potential.
>>
>>48719651
Or the Outsiders' bosses, who presumably have the best keikaku's around and can somehow near-flawlessly infiltrate, who are countered by the Dresden's bullshit version of Index in the oblivion war.
>>
>>48719676
I'd...really, really rather avoid making the jump require me to be available even more then it does currently. Even just considering the masters of the various series it adds up to dozens of characters, over a hundred if you include non master side characters that need to be included or people will ask if they're banned or not. Not to mention it requires me to do something the entire fandom has argued over since the first game came out (And many other fandoms too) and set specific tiers.

I dunno. I'll give it a think. I think it's unlikely I'll go with the option that both involves a fair amount of work on my part as well as more reason for me to constantly check the threads, but maybe I'll have a change of heart.
>>
>>48719719
Understandable, sorry it was just a thought. if you choose not to do it I certainly would understand. Thanks for listening anyways.
>>
>>48719737
No worries. I'll probably give it a shot later tonight, see how trying to organise the tiers for a few of the series might go.
>>
What was Index chanting when she made the Gungir Replica? A custom Gungir Replica spell or unloading all the grimores?
>>
>>48719529
>Is there any chance at all of you putting a canon companion option in your fate/stay night jump?
>>48719617
>I've considered it, but found there's too many problems.
A question if you will, considering that there are some Jumpers who'll have no actual reason to fight Saver, maybe you have fight be for a Fate Canon Companion as a reward since Mooncell should should have data on them?
>>
>>48719854
I don't see any reason that makes sense. It does make sense that the Mooncell would likely have their data but I see no reason why it fits as a reward in Fate Extra, especially as it still wouldn't appeal to everyone. Not to mention It'd probably not give people from the AU (Either the main line or the Apocrypha/SF line) and I think it's a bit off for one jump to offer companions from another, especially since none of the people possibly gained would be from Extra.

Saver is more of a challenge if you want to avoid the tournament. He's optional, costs nothing and gives nothing but the satisfaction of beating him and not having to follow along with the tournament. It'd also be unfair if I did offer an in chain reward for taking that route considering people who do it the normal way don't get anything in chain.
>>
>>48719904
Fair enough, it was a random question. Thanks for the response.
>>
>>48719904
what happens if we do both? I not knowing the plot kind of assumed you fought your way through the competition, you managed to beat them, then the main bad guy asks you to use your wish for eternal war, you say now and then you have to fight Saver. Obviously I was wrong but that doesn't mean you can't do it does it?
>>
>>48719989
If you want to do both, feel free.
>>
In d&d do elementals grow with age/experience? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it or not to spend the cp to be a huge elemental rather than a small or medium one.
>>
Would it be possible to have Lord Dominator as the Princess in the Disney Princess jump? It seems like it would be rather amusing.
>>
>>48720144
I mean, she isn't a princess? WOY doesn't really fit the Disney Princess archetype at all.
>>
File: Bill cane.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bill cane.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>48712750
Of course having powers helped. Why wouldn't they? They give you freedom, endless possibilities. If you screw-up, you can fix. You could even have enough power that even if you were to screw up, you wouldn't need to fix anything!

Live above consequences.

I think Immortality is the best thing that you can get in the chain. It gives you a whole new perspective. Knowing that you're night-impossible to kill instantly removed most of my concerns. That's why I took Hellsing as my second jump.

>>48720144
>Still no Wander Over Yonder

But sure, it should be possible. I think that there are much weirder princesses out there.
>>
>>48720213
Someone did a female Hades as princess.
>>
>>48720231
Did they buy it with the proper perk? Also, I feel like Hercules, Meg, and Hades fit the three roles. Hercules as a movie fits into the Princess archetype. Just the hero is the main character instead of the Princess.
>>
>>48720216
>Still no Wander Over Yonder
Not yet anyway...
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.