[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse me /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: voodoo-dolls-wallpaper.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo-dolls-wallpaper.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
So, a character of mine was born into his family "curse" or "gift" depending on what angle they're looking at it from.

Namely, he was born pretty much overflowing with chaos magic, pretty much warp energy. It made him exceptionally good with that magic. However, it also meant that sometime in the near future, he was going to basically implode/melt into warpstuff. Oh, and he tends to leave people he sleeps with braindead and is in near constant pain.

He is not the smartest man in the world, so he's gone and made a deal with some sort of devil to trade his old curse and life for a new set of those things, but I'm bad at making up curses, so I figured it could be fun to get some input.

If it helps, his new life will have him as a necromancer (think D&D magic school rather than just raising dead all the time; though that is an option.)

Damn, this post was longer than I expected.
>>
>>48698500
makes a deal, becomes female
with a dick
>>
>>48698698
Oh, come on, dickgirls are boring unless they have like 8 dicks and it's never gonna come up desu. Maybe he'll necromance up some dick spiders someday.
>>
You have the same time limit as before, and now instead of simply dying, your soul will belong to whatever entity you dealt with. However, you can extend your lifespan, and expand it indefinately, by doing certain actions for the entity. These tasks range from the gruesome (kill these people in this ritualistic fashion) to the strangely benign (buy an apple from a certain stall and drop it in the third alley you pass). Obviously, the benign tasks have the most horrific effects, setting in to motion incredible catastrophes.

The extended lifespan won't stop though you can't shake the feeling that the seemingly harmless actions are somehow worse.an assassin's blade or executioner's axe, but it does hold back the effects of time. And on the bright side, getting close to someone just leaves them with nightmares for about a week rather than catatonic forever!
>>
>>48698756
>>48698698
>>48698500
HAVE A DICK MADE OF SPIDERS THAT CUMS FEMALES WITH 8 DICKS!
>>
>>48698807
Rad. This is way better than dickgirls. Gonna use this one unless somebody other than >>48698851
comes in.
>>
>>48698500
Your character is cursed with entirely balanced luck. The more misfortune you suffer, the more fortunate you will be. the more fortunate you are, the more misfortune you will suffer.
>>
>>48698909
Isn't that an Unknown Armies thing?
>>
>>48698930
Is it? I've never played UA.
>>
>>48698959
Something similar, at least. I think entropomancers (luck mages of a sort) gain power by taking pointless risks, then can use that power to manipulate fate.

It's a cool concept
>>
I do like the >>48698909 idea, but prolly gonna go with >>48698807 due to my everburning lust for warlocks and patrons. Thanks friends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.