[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NecroIndustry Quest: Chargen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (4KB, 188x260px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4KB, 188x260px
Civilization has developed around Necromantic experimentation. Ghosts ferry messages at the
speed of thought, skeletons are harnessed for cheap manual labor, Communing with the dead is a matter of diplomacy rather than difficulty, and death is only the beginning. However, all this does come at a cost. Over-exposure to foul necrotic energies have caused spirits both living and dead to mutate, turning them into monstrous creatures. You are a member of the Mercenary/Exorcist group charged with dealing with these creatures.

In the previous thread(>>48673619) it was decided that we would be playing a Human Wizard. We have yet to fully decide on the focus of our Arcane arts:
>>
>>48688694

Animation: the art of transplanting souls into bodies, mostly Zombies and Skeletons. Our minions stay loyal to us until they awaken, after which they become sentient and are treated as a full-citizen with rights, and gain free-will. The time varies between each soul.

Fleshcraft: able to manipulate bodies both living and dead. You could temporarily increase your strength, give yourself some claws, or a whole host of other abilities.

Anima: manipulation of life force. Life drain, healing, enfeeblement, or invigoration. The mortal coil is yours to wind and unwind.

Infusion: manipulating and combining life energies. You can craft dark relics or imbibe your enemy with dark energy to the point of immolation.

So far we have two votes for Anima.
>>
>>48688702
>Anima: manipulation of life force. Life drain, healing, enfeeblement, or invigoration. The mortal coil is yours to wind and unwind.
>>
>>48688694

why isn't this stuff in /qst/ ?
>>
Well, looks like we're going Cleric. However, there's still a minor focus to choose. Last thread had one vote for fleshcraft.
>>
>>48690084
I'll go with Fleshcratf as well.
>>
>>48689913
See the Wiki Article for Quest on why.
>>
Alright. We have a minor focus in Fleshcraft. Now for the fun part. Give me an appearance and a personality. I'll take any and all suggestions into account in deciding a finished character.
>>
File: Laz.jpg (82KB, 918x600px) Image search: [Google]
Laz.jpg
82KB, 918x600px
>>48691908
Something like this with a St. Lazarus necklace since he brings back the dead and change flesh.
>>
Animation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.