[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy has the ability to copy and paste things. People, objects,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: valkyrie.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
Guy has the ability to copy and paste things.

People, objects, places. Basically a master summoner/creator.

He goes and copies things and hoards them like a dragon for his own private collection.

I need a reason a group of Asgardian style superheroes would find this to be a bad thing and want to stop him.

I am thinking he copied them and uses the copied team to do his bidding. Which is just more copying things.

How can a guy who just wants to replicate things be turned into a villain?
>>
>>48688574
Copying degrades the power of the original.

He copied several very important items, and now they don't work right. They need to work right to stop the bad things.
>>
>>48688574
He copied your wife/waifu/husband/husbando (delete as appropriate) and has them in his sex dungeon committing unspeakable sex acts upon them.
>>
>>48688574
Sentient beings copied this way are evil by default and though he tries to keep them contained in his hoard sometimes they escape and wreak havoc on the surrounding area. For this reason the party wants to stop them as the copies rampaging around the countryside are causing problems they ask him to stop and he refuses. There you go you've got yourself a villain, alternatively it could be the copies are imperfect in some other way deformed or something (think bizzaro superman) this can result in having Grendel-like monsters for your Norse superheroes to fight.
>>
>>48688642
>>48688920

These two are particularly good.
>>
>>48688642
>>48688920
hmm... so imperfect copies.

need to think on how I would like it done. but thanks. its a good idea.
>>
>>48688998
He's gotten the idea that it'd be so much easier to store his copies out in the open. By killing or replacing the originals.
>>
>>48688574
>places
Your guy was paid by some thieves to copy-paste an asgardian 'xyz' that contained this or that allowing them to study the security measures and practice the heist.
Copying people and then storing them could be construed as eternal isolation treatment/imprisonment.
>objects
Your guy copied the keys to the King's pantry with the secret sauce recipe which can-not be allowed out into the free market for fear it will crash the Asgardian culinary economy.

I'm assuming the copy-paste function would work from a range and is large enough to copy e.g. an entire bank building.
>>
>>48689581
right...

I guess its that copying stuff that might be out there is a bad thing. Either its imprisoning someone or like you said having 2 of x is bad.

Ancient evil is there. he wants to copy ancient evil for his collection. this would be bad for everyone.
>>
>>48688574
Loki has tricked him into carrying out the preconditions for ragnarok
>>
>>48688574
The guy copied keys to 26 different doomsday devices and his security is shit.
>>
>>48688574
He has his collection, but its not enough.
his collection has to be awe-inspiring, he has to have the only one in existence, and he will stop at nothing to have the rarest
>>
>>48688574
>I need a reason a group of Asgardian style superheroes would find this to be a bad thing and want to stop him.

Who knew that Odin was a hard-ass when it came to IP law?
>>
>>48688574
His collection includes dangerous items prophesized to bring calamity, and he has to be felt with even if it's not his intention. Same reasoning behind binding Fenrir.

Probably going to happen anyways, but we always struggle against our fates.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.