[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIIIth Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x724px
Night Lords General.

Can we all agree Mercutian was the most based of First Claw?

>sacrificed himself for Talos
>carried a heavy bolter
>didn't betray his bros
>recorded the history of the legion
>wore the bat wing helm

Ave Dominus Nox, /tg/
>>
Night Lords Supplement when?
>>
>>48675840
Never, they have the same issue as deldar, as fear and ambush are hard to make usefull in tabletop without being abused. As such they will either be shit or stupid broken and so will not be getting a suppliment.
>>
>>48676345
Well, they work pretty good in HH.
>>
so are carcharodons/space sharks of nl geneseed?
>>
>>48676376
There is evidence it could be, but I think the conclusion is that Raven Guard are more likely. It would be neat. NL have very stable and long lasting gene seed, so the Imperium should consider using it.
>>
Ophion did nothing wrong.
>>
>>48677282
Also Ruven LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
>>
>>48675683
First for Uzas did nothing wrong. Seriously though, his ending made me sad. How can I be sad for a filthy heretic /tg/?
>>
>>48678098
Be sad for all heretics for they can no longer bask in the Emperor's light.
>>
>>48678098
Uzas was a good boy and didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>48678098
Uzas was awesome, and if you felt for him then you aren't alone. His character was written to be that way. Instead of some brutal asshole Khornate guy, he was like this confused violent dog who didn't know why he was biting people.
>>
>>48677253
>>48676376
If they are a splinter of the Ashen Claws than they are BOTH NL and RG.
>>
File: Kharn the bewildered.png (240KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kharn the bewildered.png
240KB, 500x500px
>>48679264
How could that be anon? I have been out of the loop on lore for a while but from what I have been able to find the "Ashen Claws" Came back and kicked the shit out of the Nostramo center.

I know Night Haunter destroyed his own world but I don't see why the Night Lords would have remained afterwords.
>>
>>48676376
>>48677253
They're the terran raven guard that Corax banished to the Outer Dark
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.