[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to kill an abandoned cambion baby under the logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 49806949_p0.jpg (707KB, 900x837px) Image search: [Google]
49806949_p0.jpg
707KB, 900x837px
Is it okay to kill an abandoned cambion baby under the logic that it will always grow up into a horrifically evil half-fiend, and any attempts to raise it right will be exhausting and fruitless?

Hard Mode: A full-blooded erinyes or succubus baby abandoned in the Prime Material Plane.
>>
>>48673128
No, on the belief that anyone and anything can overcome their nature if they truly wish too. Is that a naive hope and probable mistake? Most likely, but it's mine to make. Also killing children is never ok you fuck.
>>
>>48673246
>Most likely, but it's mine to make.
It's not "yours to make" if the consequences affect everyone else, you selfish fucker.

If cambions are truly 100% evil, then there is 0% chance of reform. Kill it.
>>
File: FlogOn.jpg (135KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FlogOn.jpg
135KB, 250x250px
>>48673128

L@@K GAIZ, the orc baby wat do troll has a BRAND NEW angle on her tired old false dilemma. SPOILER:

Gotta smite ALL the evil, kiddo.
>>
>>48673128

All with evil blood must perish. Children are no different. The Shining One's radiance cannot be hidden away from. Smite until your arm grows tired.
>>
>>48673128
Under Gary Gygax's repeatedly explained in various Dragon Magazines articles and around online AD&D Threefold alignment chart (that's your usual LG, LN, LE, CE, CN, et cetera), it is ok to kill an abandoned cambion baby because it will grow up into a horrifically evil half-fiend. The fact that there are things that are evil in nature in D&D was pretty clear for the original players. And they didn't really make a big fuss out of it either, it didn't prevent them from playing like rogue murderhobos (and later on barons and lords). Same thing for the hard mode.

If you're not using the AD&D alignment chart, then no, it's not ok if it is possible to raise them to not be assholes. On the other hand, those are monsters, so even without the whole "good & evil" thing, think about it this way : assuming vampires exist, and one looking like a ten year old kid came to you, wouldn't you butcher it since they feed off people? It's not really a matter of morals anymore when it comes to the food chain.
>>
>>48673128
No! It could grow up to be Merlin!
>>
>>48675258
Unless he becomes Ming the Merciless.
>>
>>48673888

Not that Anon, but aren't there instances of Succubus Paladins, non-evil Demons/non-good Angels, and Beholders that aren't total shitlords?

I mean, lets be honest here; there's no real "100%, this is going to happen and there's nothing the individual can do to change it" shit in most decent RPG systems, and its pretty rare even in shitty ones like D&D.

So the question itself is bullshit, really, as it presupposes the character possessing a supernatural (even in setting) ability to determine the future.

So, basically, OP is a faggot.
>>
kill it
>>
>>48676973
Thanks anon
>>
>>48673128
If you want to be a demon baby, play a tiefling.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.