[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Card Cases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2548x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2548x1646px
So /tg/, what do you carry your cards around in?

Pic is mine.
>>
File: 82884.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
82884.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
>>48669365
standard 100+ card ultra pro boxes.
>>
>>48669365
Can you please stop making this thread everyday? It doesnt get enough replies
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x160px
>>48669431
I will turn this in a daily general thread if you don't quit your bitchin'.
>>
>>48669391
In what? A standard backpack?
>>
>>48669482
Fuck you. Card carrying cases are not interesting enough to merit a daily thread that dies in an hour each time.
>>
>>48669507
Actually, the thread holds out for quite a few hours. It's not popular, but people do like posting what they have and seeing what others have and how much it costs so they can get some better cases. This thread is to help people notice what's out on the market and not just use a generic backpack. It's nice opening up and bix and just pulling out exactly what you need without rummaging through a backpack.
>>
File: stanley deep organizer.jpg (183KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
stanley deep organizer.jpg
183KB, 1280x960px
i use a couple of these tool boxes for A Game of Thrones LCG. Plan on having a tray dedicated to each faction once the card count merits it. Got them from harbor freight or something. work well. portable, durable, and stackable.
>>
>>48669628
How do you like the GoT card game? What makes it actually worth while?
>>
>>48669713
it's kinda unique with the 3 forms of attack. military for killing characters, intrigue for discarding opponents cards, and power to win the game. That's what does it for me. You have to really think what order to do challenges in and think about what you can win and what you can't. Plus it's very thematic and captures the feeling of certain character cards and events very well. Being a book-fag, i dig that.
>>
>>48669713
plus the plot deck is really cool. a separate 7 card deck that basically sets your strategy for your deck. Determines how much gold you get to spend on cards that turn, whether you go first or not, how powerful your challenges are, and usually a special ability. And you're going to have to use all 7 if a game goes long enough so you have to know the best order to play them in depending on the flow of the game. I usually put a card in my plot deck called wildfire assault that resets the board of characters to 3 per player. Now if i have a fuck load of characters and it's the 7th round of the game, i HAVE to play that card and will get fucked by it. Sounds shitty but it's a cool part of the game.
>>
I carry all my cards precariously balanced on top of my rock hard dick.
>>
>>48669893
Does Valar Morghulis still exist in this edition?
>>
>>48669909
so far, not yet. i think i saw a spoiler that it will be included in this cycle of cards though. Seems that it killed all characters but only gave 2 gold and very low initiative. Seemed like a board reset with a disadvantage towards the player who played it.
>>
>>48669899
[THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE].gif
>>
>>48669939
It was pretty much an auto-include, though, and to be honest it was a bit much, both players having a total reset handy.
>>
File: dominion bullshit.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dominion bullshit.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
anybody know any company that makes decent wooden or plastic boxes designed specifically for mass card storage? With a handle and shit? I don't like carrying my LCGs around in those bcw cardboard things. I know a lot of people mod those hobby lobby artist boxes (pic related) but i just want something i can buy and roll with.
>>
>>48670021
i just want something new, practical, and affordable for the new Arkham Horror card game LCG that's coming out
>>
>>48670021
http://www.aaroncaincustomboxes.com/

Just ordered the dual column box last week.

Expensive, I guess.
>>
>>48670165
Pretty expensive. But, you are getting what you paid for. I hope you like it anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.