[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how it works /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1470534705345.png (474KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1470534705345.png
474KB, 700x990px
Is this how it works /tg/?
>>
>>48662413
>tfw no qt kobold gf
>>
>>48662582

Kobolds are disgusting.
>>
>>48662413
>non-human filth
>>
>>48662593
Kobolds are cute and make good onaholes.
>>
>>48662656

Kobolds are not cute and cloaca make terrible fuck-holes.
>>
File: too chivalrous.png (42KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
too chivalrous.png
42KB, 348x301px
>>48662413
Nope, you will never defeat a necromancer so easily, the princess will never be a lizard, and she will never be so desperate to get with you. Especially since now if you actually tried to play with such a scenario, the GM would indubitably try to be contrarian and make the princess the real necromancer or some shit.
>>
>>48662413
Real life knight, here, this is pretty much it. You might hope for some cute, young, and namely human princess, by you don't always get to pick who you save, and it's not like you're actually going to get laid this way anyway.

Plus, barmaids and other town girls tend to be better lays anyway. The things a baker woman knows what to do with those hands? Amazing.

You might also be surprised how this can come in handy though, I once stormed a castle controlled by orcs and found... a skeleton princess. Turns out she was the daughter of a lich lord and in his gratitude, the lich decided NOT to unleash his necrotic plague.
>>
Just because I do you a solid doesn't mean you get to have sex with me. Nice != available
>>
Wouldn't our faces look weird and squashed to kobolds? as well as our eyes looking uncomfortably close to a dog, or cow.
>>
File: wicked chivalrous.png (59KB, 256x281px) Image search: [Google]
wicked chivalrous.png
59KB, 256x281px
>>48662704
My knight bro here has this right. Saving a princess is more for the prestige and the reward of a grateful parent, and maybe stabilizing some kingdom.

A tavern girl will never be behind various traps, and the worst monster you'll have to face is a drunken suitor or a protective father. And you might find even better luck with the blacksmith's daughter or the mill owner's girl, since the work they have to do for their family would make them seen as unladylike by the other villagers, and makes them all the more eager to lay with a handsome man who shows some interest.
>>
>>48662739
You could always just keep your helmet on.
>>
>>48662739
If humans can be sexually attracted to anthropomorphic dogs, with snouts and elongated faces, then kobolds can be attracted to humans with flat faces.

She's the kobold equivalent of a furry: a fleshie. Or something like that.
>>
>>48662928
An appey?
>>
>>48662928
But even those are usually drawings, with more cartoonish features: bigger eyes, a mouth that can form more human-like expressions, that sort of thing. And all on a very human body, at best maybe with a coating of scales or fur.

Not only would humans have faces that are distinctly different from kobolds, but we aren't built like them - even our skinniest people would be as stout as a dwarf to them, and we're huge, with weird long arms and plantigrade feet.
>>
>>48662676
How... How do you know that, anon? (◉︵◉)
>>
>>48662998
People still fuck their dogs anyway.

Anyways strength and nobility is attractive by itself.
>>
>>48662875
What if the barmaid is the trap herself?

If I think she's cute, I'll fuck her regardless. I like me dick and pussy
>>
>>48662928
>>48662998
So, a Kobold /would/ fuck a human, but only a /d/ Kobold.

Here's hoping the princess is a hikikomori ape fucker.
>>
>>48662998
Like the other poster said, people fuck animals already. Also, the furry community has varying degrees of anthro. I think you're overthinking the ability of fictional creatures to fetishize real creatures.
>>
>>48662875
Also, potential discounts regarding whatever wares your possible father in law is selling.

Alternatively, he hates you and makes prices ludicrously high.
>>
>>48662681
>make the princess the real necromancer or some shit.
I gotta be honest, I would definitely do this.
>>
>>48663141
>>48663201
I can agree that strength and nobility is attractive, but I don't think many of the people who like goats looking for videogames or think a cat is fine too actually try to go out and fuck animals. Reality is a lot more offputting than drawings.
>>
>>48662681

But anon, I would absolutely fuck the necromancer.
I mean, sure, if there's a princess or something, I guess other stuff happens too.
>>
>>48662998
>Not having a Size Difference fetish
I just wanna get filled and fucked by a 30ft giant feral cockatrice Desu senpai
That's not so weird
>>
>>48663270
Estimates for the prevalence of bestiality vary by country, but some are as high as 34% of men in various groups have done it. That was brazil. In developed nations, the lowest estimate I think is 1%, but other studies have suggested 8% or even 16%.

People fucking animals is more common than you think anon. If you go into a popular college course, the kind where they pack hundreds of people into a room, there's a reasonable chance someone in that room has experimented with peanut butter and canines.
>>
>>48663506
Anthropologically speaking, it's safe to assume that bestiality has literally been going on as long as there's been a genetically distinct human species.
>>
what is this fucking kobold meme that's been showing up for years
>>
>>48663613
How the fuck have you not figured it out if it's been around for years, you goddamn ignorant subhuman asswipe?
>>
>>48662413
Usually the kobold is a guy, but yeah, pretty much
>>
File: 1377175468555.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1377175468555.png
3KB, 184x172px
>>48663395
>That's not so weird

Gonna be honest here, anon.

Size Difference is one of the hottest kinks out there, the thought of getting cocksleeved by a slathering goat-thing with a cock as big and thick as your forearm just gets me all bothered.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.