[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konflict 47

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Konflikt-47-600x764.jpg (154KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
Konflikt-47-600x764.jpg
154KB, 600x764px
Anybody else looking forward to this? Also general Weird War 2 thread.
>>
File: 1415237507724.jpg (59KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
1415237507724.jpg
59KB, 640x389px
Anybody at all?
>>
Wasn't this using supposed to use an existing system as the base?
>>
Most people on /tg/ do not play games, of those that do only some play wargames and of these even less have an interest in niche games.
When it comes to that stuff, other places are better for discussion. /tg/ is for dank 40k memes.

Me, I prefer that kind of scope at 15mm, so its not my cup of tea.
>>
>>48656372
Looks interesting enough, though that may be my WW2 boner talking. What is this OP?
>>
I'm looking forward to giving it a shot; I'm a sucker for Alt-WWII stuff. The german starter looks neat.
>>
>>48656372
I was looking forward to it until I saw german zombies, and how bad the walkers look. Actually, most of the minis look terrible.
>>
This is the Wolfenstien/Red Alert Expansion for Bolt Action. The base game is great, will most liekly pick he book up. at least.
>>
>>48656372
OP I'm hype as shit for this game. Bolt Action is a lot of fun, but I'm also one of those guys that can't stand playing set in stone historical games because I'm a huge faggot.

Konflikt gives me muh BA rules with mechs. Good times. I'm ready.
>>
>>48656372
Is it yet another wacky war 2 game where everyone has power armor and the nazis have zombies? How's it different?
>>
File: 452410203-German-Pz-IV-X-a.jpg (475KB, 1979x1979px) Image search: [Google]
452410203-German-Pz-IV-X-a.jpg
475KB, 1979x1979px
>>48659084
Its based on Bolt Action by Warlord but is set in an alternate history where the nukes do weird things to the fabric of the universe.

The Soviets defect and steal the tech with spies when the allies won't give them the new developments that result and the Germans use it to prolong the war until spring 1947 which is when the game is set.

Basically you can use your late war WW2 models but it adds rules/models for power armour, zombies, Panzer IV's/Shermans with ray gun turrets and such.

>>48659309
>yet another

I have never even seen any other such game discussed online.
>>
>>48659384
I'm not >>48659309 but there are/were:
- Gear Krieg
- DUST
- Incrusion
- Secrets of the Third Reich
>>
>>48659133
Really? The German walker is silly but I think most of the power armour looks quite nice.
>>
>>48659309
Its not run by Parente.
>>
Apparently the US starter box is 50/50 real and alt history stuff points wise which is a good choice. You also get the full Sherman sprue so you can swap the turrets to make it a historical one. The Panzer IV in the German set is probably the same.
>>
>>48659518
the shame here is that DUST had the best designs, but had supposedly terrible lore/comics/whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3245x2250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3245x2250px
I'm unlikely to buy the rules but I will some of the models. I have a few Secrets of the Third Reich and love all the weird WW2 stuff. There's also the Achtung Cthulhu range for which I made the Panther (attached) in a late war factory look.
>>
>>48656372
I just saw this at GenCon, it looks crazy.
>>
Holy shit, a World War Weird that has an American side I actually like the look of!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.