[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A poll about /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: belize-election-2015.png (95KB, 1491x1384px) Image search: [Google]
belize-election-2015.png
95KB, 1491x1384px
>How many roleplayers do you know?
>How many of them live near enough to have sessions IRL?
>How many of them do you play with on a weekly/bi-weekly basis?
>How many of them DID you play with on a weekly/bi-weekly basis at some point in time?
>How many of them are DMs?
>>
>>48654242
A shitton. There's my regular group (5), my other group (10)(no we don't play everyone at once), and a bunch of people I don't play with but I know have other groups (about 10 or so). A total of about 25 then, I guess.
Half of my regular group lives in a neighboring town, but with solid public transport it actually work out for IRL meets anyway. The rest of them live in the same town as me.
Everyone is way to busy to play this often. My second group tend to play in short burst, where we play every week for about four weeks and then go a couple of months until the next adventure. So, none, I guess.
>How many of them DID you play with on a weekly/bi-weekly basis at some point in time?
Old group, excluding me there were 4 of us back then.
Pretty-much always GM? One or two. Occasional GM's? 5-6.
>>
>>48654242
Several in my area, more from the nearby college town. I'd say around twenty or so altogether I've personally interacted with.
All of the aforementioned.
There are two groups I play with consistently, but right now only one has active games I'm a part of so five other players.
As many as ten between three groups.
Three, four including myself.
>>
Atop of my head, I'd say sixty.
Forty.
I had to do some calculations, but I'd say twenty? Maybe a little more.
All sixty of 'em.
About twenty of them. But only seven are regulars.
>>
>>48654242
0, 0, 0, 7, 4.
>>
>>48655049
You know zero roleplayers but used to play regularly with seven of them?
>>
>>48655093
Falling out happens, Anon. People don't always stay friends or in contact for decades.
>>
>>48654242
>>How many roleplayers do you know?
Eight, I guess. But the term is very very loose here.
>>How many of them live near enough to have sessions IRL?
Half of them, but I'm not in contact with them anymore.
>>How many of them do you play with on a weekly/bi-weekly basis?
None
>>How many of them DID you play with on a weekly/bi-weekly basis at some point in time?
All of them
>>How many of them are DMs?
Two
>>
>>48655108
I guess it makes sense if you read "know" as "friends with".
>>
>>48655186
Considering we haven't talked for years, if I count them, I should also count Anons on /tg/.
>>
>>48654242
Define know. People I am regularly in contact with? About 10. People that I have known through the years? 40? 50?
10 to 15, I guess.
We're oldfags so we play on a monthly basis.
About 6 or 7 of them.
We lost 3 or 4. So... about 10.
About 5.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.