[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best pc you've ever played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1124px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1124px
What the best pic you've ever played whether it's rp or straight up being op.
>>
>>48649000
Caldax Godelyl
>Evil Drow Rogue in a 4e game
Made his specifically to fuck over the game. See, I started the game with an elf, but the DM had been running the game for a few months already when I joined but didn't give much oversight in character creation. See, for a few sessions there was no issue but then I mention using the Elf's racial ability that allows rerolls and he flips shit about Elves/Eladrin not existing in his world because they fucked off into their own dimensions or some shit. So I willingly let my character die in that session on the agreement that I get to play a Drow.
>He should have known better
Here is his effective rap sheet
>Wanted for the murder of 9 children (in his defense they are acolytes of Asmodeus), 2 counts of trespassing on temple grounds, two counts of theft of temple property, murder of a town guard captain, aiding and abetting the dragonborn empire's heir in escaping lawful authority, 4 counts of piracy, 2 counts of banditry, 2 counts of arson, kidnapping. Wanted for questioning in many, many more cases.

All of this was within a mere 3 levels of play, 5 to 8. He died on a beach to a grell, but was a blast to play!
>>
Best PC I ever MADE was a young girl whom I rolled a 4 for on the stats that I decided to plop into Constitution.

>Was always sickly
>Diagnosed with a terminal disease that would be quite painful at a young age
>Church could do nothing for it
>Didn't have the stamina to go on adventures
>Didn't have the money or friendship to get other people to find a cure
>Her only friend growing up was the local priest
>She learned all she could from him seeking answers
>Never found a cure, but managed to at least live long enough that she inherited the church from the pastor
>Turned the front lawn into a beautiful Eden
>Children would constantly come and "sneak" in to visit her and the garden
>Townspeople were generally nice to her, but she didn't have a lot of friends as people who knew kept their distance
>Only thing she cared about was protecting her garden

Too bad I never got to actually play her cause the DM thought I was a tranny for wanting to play a female character and chased me out.
>>
>>48650715
Your dm is a prick
>>
>>48650874
Oh, he was. He had a lot of warning signs too, but he was honestly the least shitty DM I had played with in the last 5 years, so I just kind of let it go until we hit the boiling point.
>>
A throw away magical realm character that wound up killing a king, taking over a major religion, causing a major civil war among lizard folk, had multiple dragons on speed dial eager to perform favors and had both Bahamut and Tiamat holding him in a positive light for different but valid reasons.

Actually retired the character but small shrines and statues of him and his spouse pop up in random campaigns that involve kobolds.
>>
>>48649000
A tiefling Life Oracle fleeing the fallout of mistakenly making a deal with a demon.

>With the constant fear of the demon eventually calling upon the debt, she became obsessed with the idea of honorable self-sacrifice and saving those who she believed were more worthy of life than her.
>Became the pseudo-mother figure of another player's adolescent dragonborn PC who was spiralling into depression because of abandonment issues.
>Kept taking more and more demonic corruption from using the powers granted to her to save and protect others.

She died due to a dumb mistake by the party Kineticist, but the DM has revealed to me he plans to bring her back in some way as an NPC near the end of the campaign.
>>
>>48650919
Do you still play?
>>
File: 1429688438241.jpg (62KB, 552x568px) Image search: [Google]
1429688438241.jpg
62KB, 552x568px
>>48649000
Tinaldar Brightcloak, a womanizing elf bard/duelist from a PF campaign that ran almost a year.

I know 'lecherous bard' is kind of passe, but he was the second character I'd ever rolled- and still my favorite.

The party broke out of prison together at the beginning of the game. His crime? Singing an extremely insulting song about the local God-Emperor (Our GM was a pretty into 40K, and appropriated a fair bit of the setting lore) which implied that said God-Emperor was a pathicus, and causing a riot at the tavern he was performing at.

Highlights of his career (that I can remember) include dispatching a monstrous tree with an oil lantern, defending the honor of a lady in a duel to the death, and fathering bastard children across half a continent.
>>
>>48651245
In general? Of course. Though I mostly DM now. I don't play with him anymore. Shortly after I created my female character, he continually would become aggressive towards me and start more and more arguments until eventually I had enough and just left. Dude had a lot of internal problems, and was a massive control freak.
>>
>>48649000
Are we counting only characters that received a satisfying ending, or do characters we're still currently playing count? Cause I have two characters I really like, one who's campaign ended, and one who's in a campaign that's still going.
>>
>>48649000
David the Warlock.
Back story, Oh My Sanity hasn't updated in a while and DnD 5e let me make a street urchin GOO pack Warlock, I planned to be the tag along kid member of the party as we had quite a large group at the start but then something happened.
First we split into two groups because 11 players is too many, then fate the plot and the dice conspired to make this 11 year old the leader of the party.
GM was running TotDragQueen with some modifications so I don't know how true to the book this will be but having tracked the bad guys back to their camp and failed to catch the hand signal to identify us as cultists we end up getting caught. As we're escaping blue dragon guy shows up and we fail hard! With half the party out of the fight David (who has fear of the dark as his flaw) challenges him to a dual dispite not having enough light to kite him without dropping his touch, ends as you would expect but I did get him down to under half health and the last surviving party member escaped and carried me to safety.
Soon thereafter David, the Monk that will be replacing our dead Sorcerer and Nohope McNpc were going to race around the city walls because festival or something and the dice were betting on David, after winning the roll off for an early lead I kept it till the last straight when the Monk used the fact that he had more movement than me to win. So far not too bad but then it got silly.
Having failed in his brilliant plan to pay street kids to find out which caravan was carrying gold coins with the image of a dragon on them it looked like David had just had some good rolls until a really awesome looking stag with some sort of silver necklace or something crossed the caravans path, while the rest of the party and some NPCs went to hunt it down David who knows that an animal with any form of human made decoration is probably someone's pet stayed at camp and made friends with the guy that makes food. continued.
>>
File: the new regg2.5.png (495KB, 479x580px) Image search: [Google]
the new regg2.5.png
495KB, 479x580px
>>48649000
>made throwaway character intended for one session
>60 year old knight with a negative bonus to dex rolls
>was spooked to age 10 years
>stole a lich's crown
>managed to slap the shit out of dracula
>took his sword, and took over his town aswell

all he has to do now is punch satan in the face to take his soul back
>>
>>48653183
To sum it up David tricked the bad guys into thinking that he was part of the cult thanks to the hand signal we missed last time and the party lost one of the nobles hanger ons, scared off the NPC that may have been helpful and missed the loot.
This led to David being mistaken for a high level leader of the cult (they were expecting a Nome and high level spell caster made more sense than 11 year old boy is trusted with auditing our security.) and spent most of the campaign from then on pretending that he was the boss of the cult cell that had a LG paladin slowly coming to realise that all the adults in his life are useless.
>>
Sterling Jarvy - Celebrity Witch Hunter.

>Spent most of the adventure writing a book of what they were doing and claiming all the glory.
>Held book signings in town's they visited
>Only kept alive from the rest of the party by the fact the dragonborn tank is a fan of his books and hasn't figured out they're about the adventures they've been on together.
>>
>>48652599
Just good characters that were a blast to play so both count.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.