[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Standard Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: mindbender.png (174KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
mindbender.png
174KB, 265x370px
>What are you playing
>What are you brewing
>Rate Spell Queller on a scale of 1-10
>Is our lord Ishkanah our only hope?
>What are you hoping for from Kaladesh?

Also, I am so fucking certain that just landing this guy on turn 4 means victory. How do we play this card boys?
>>
>>48632632
>>What are you playing
GU Clues
>>What are you brewing
RW Humans
>>Rate Spell Queller on a scale of 1-10
>>Is our lord Ishkanah our only hope?
Who ?
>>What are you hoping for from Kaladesh?
Artifact matter set
New toys for my RDW deck
Assemble and Contraptions
>>
>What are you playing
Grixis Control

>What are you brewing
Grixis Control

Forced as fuck / 10

>Is our lord Ishkanah our only hope?
I love the spider. Opened 2 in my last 2 drafts. I also enjoyed the shit storm when she was revealed and every bad player said she was shit.

For WotC to man the fuck up and allow strategies outside of various flavors of midrange garbage.

Print some shit for mono-red burn, print some draw-go type cards, print a good board wipe, allow some sort of fun combo deck in the format
>>
>>48633106
>Draw-go

sorry friend. Maro hates draw-go

Only fun interactive midrange mirrors for all!
>>
>>48632632
>GB aristo
>WUR humans
>9/11
>Liliana was the last hope and fucked up
>Kaladesh better give contraptions and expand on the meld concept with contraptions
>>
>>48632632
>What are you playing
I just dump werewolves and horrors everywhere and cross my fingers.
>What are you brewing
I feel like "hexproof all the things" has potential as a platform.
7. It breaks tempo and can provide some really good swings, but it very often becomes a permanent liability. The removal attraction can be nice if your UW has enough ways to frustrate that, but sometimes something it was fun to stop turn 3 becomes absolutely critical when it gets popped again turn 5.
>is our lord Ishkanah our only hope?
She's a lady. And I really wish we'd get an insect wizard horror planeswalker out of all these Innistrad shenanigans. I love those cards.
>What are you hoping from Kaladesh?
Equipment-focused white, a black/green rakshasa planeswalker, legendary tigers, green/blue monks with multi-armed transforms, black cleric/demon tribal.
>>
pfft I knew I had broken something with pariah but now the list was on stream

fuck
>>
>>48633261
yeah anon, it was your own original idea that no one else on earth had thought of. You broke the format, but no one will ever know. You tragic soul
>>
>>48633106
Oh anon, you poor, naive child.
>>
>>48633256
>Equipment-focused white
Literally have like 11 copies of Sigarda's Aid for this possible strat. How autistic am I?
>>
File: thesick.png (110KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
thesick.png
110KB, 223x311px
>>48633431

ill throw you a bone man, pick these up asap
>>
>>48633468
that card has got to be busted in modern somehow
>>
>>48633569
>multiple copies are redundant
>doesn't tutor for the equipment/aura
>most auras are really meh

Nah
>>
>>48633569
SFM unban would make the price shoot up
>>
>>48632632

>>Is our lord Ishkanah our only hope?

I want edh spider meme to stop.
>>
>>48633653
Then literally whats the point of playing Sigarda's Aid? Sure they won't get flash, but SFM fetches the equipment and cheats it out without your opponent being able to counter it.
>>
>>48633675
what the fuck are you talking about faggot

the joke here is that Ishkanah is really good against bant
>>
>>48633675
BG Delirium will probably shine once Coco rotate out
>>
>>48633653
I doubt you'd play both
>>
>Playing
RW Equiped Allies
>Brewing
Mardu Flip Tribal
>Rate Queller
10/10
>Ishkanah
lel no
>Kaladesh
Equipment, White Humans, a cheap green monster to replace Goyf in Modern.
>>
Playing RB vampires. If Kaladesh has white weenie potential I'll return to my roots, but losing kytheon, dragon hunter, Anointer, and white orchid is a big hit
>>
>>48636281
I fail to see how it's possible to make a more efficient two drop then goyf without it being outright broken.
>>
>>48633202
But Draw-Go isn't fun at all for either party.
>He wants to CAST A SPELL?!?!?!? I gotta stop this mad man!
>He wants to HAVE LANDS?!?!?!?! Gotta remove them.
>He wants to HAVE CARDS?!?!?!? Better make him discard his hand.
>>
>What are you playing
Br Madness
>What are brewing
Brian madness
New New Phyrexia
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.