[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Stat me.
>>
>>48616335
ATK 750
DEF 500
>>
>>48616335
Name: Penguin Soldier
CMC: 2U
Card type: Creature - Beast Soldier

Morph UU

When [CARD NAME] is turned faced up, you may return up to 2 target creatures to its owner's hand.

2/1
>>
>>48616335
Name: Penguin Soldier
Attribute:WATER
Level: 2
Type: AQUA/EFFECT
Special ability: Flip: You can target up to 2 monsters on the field; return those targets to the hand
Attack:750
Defence:500
>>
>>48618970
>>48616374
>>48616350
>>
>>48616335
I loved this card.
>>
>>48619408
>That dude in high school whose deck had these things, Man-Eater Bugs, Trap Holes, Cyber Jar, and was basically a mass of fuck-you and traps that relied on stalling you out until he could drop Summoned Skull or some shit
>Then the nigger got hold of Yata-Garasu and was insufferably smug every time he won with it
Still mad.
>>
>>48619026
That picture always makes me think she's doing the artist thing and trying to use her thumb for perspective.
>>
>>48619448
I miss when YGO was that simple, stupid, and fun.
>>
Penguin Soldier
Small monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 59 (7d10 + 21)
Speed 40 ft.
STR
20 (+5) DEX
12 (+1) CON
17 (+3) INT
3 (-4) WIS
12 (+1) CHA
7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Keen Sight and Smell. The penguin has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
ACTIONS
Multiattack. The penguin makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its sword.
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.
Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
>>
File: just.jpg (416KB, 1636x954px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
416KB, 1636x954px
Stat me.
>>
File: Gangplank_7.jpg (435KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Gangplank_7.jpg
435KB, 1215x717px
>>48620164
Done.
>>
>>48616374
Nah, it's obviously a Bird Soldier.

Also, it would be "you may return up to 2 target creatures to THEIR owners' hands".
>>
>>48620205
But lol has less stats than dota.
>>
>>48619448
Fuck, did you go to high school in Arizona?

Because that kid was me.

I also randomly threw in all of the pieces of Exodia with none of the cards meant to search out the pieces. It was an especially smug "fuck you" when I was losing and just whopped it out.

>>48619927
>Changed Claw to Sword to hide it a little more
>Using 5e stats
You are the anon that makes my day complete.
>>
>>48620252
Different game systems, different rules.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.