[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gencon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (348KB, 712x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 712x556px
So I'm in the car, I got 3 hours of travel with the wife until we get to gencon.

Who's going?

What are you looking forward to?

What events are you signed up for?

Etc.

Gencon thread
>>
>>48603215
To start us off my wife has a list of games she can't wait to play fief in one of the events and I'm looking forward to a 12 hour dnd session.

Any good restaurants near the convention hall. I'm craving some curry.
>>
At Gencon people have to register for games before the event, right? I have only been to conventions where signup opens a few hours before the rounds begin.

There will be some CoC 7, Pulp Cthulhu, DELTA GREEN, and Unknown Armies games and I'd love to hear more about them!

Gencon sounds too big to take in. I've never been and probably never will because it's in Brazil (1985). But I'd love to hear about this year's events.
>>
Definitely going to want to check out the Forgeworld booth to get my resin crack, and then I just wing it. This will be my 4th Gencon and I find it's better to just wing shit nowadays.
>>
Any RPGs being released at gencon? I would love if it was just like "SURPRISE! Witcher RPG isn't behind schedule, it's in your hands!" but that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>48604785
>>48603510
I'll check them out and post stuff.
>>
>>48603215
>>Who's going?
My girlfriend and I

>>What are you looking forward to?
Just the experience, really. Despite living within a few hours drive of Indianopolis I've never gone, so this is my first time (and first con, incidentally). Otherwise trying out some new tabletop games will be fun, and might sign up for some MTG draft pods while there.

>>What events are you signed up for?
None. We have no idea what we'd like to sign up for, so we'd rather keep ourselves open and perhaps do signups the next time we come. We considered trying out PFS, but decided that allocating 5 hours to Pathfinder would be a waste of potential time.
>>
Waiting for that ANARCHY.

I have so many friends who've wanted to play shadowrun but were turned off by the clunky system.
>>
Will call line currently goes out the door and down the sidewalk almost wrapping around the building
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>48607658
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>48607780
Keep in mind it starts tomorrow
>>
>>48603510
I really wanted to get into an unknown armies game but I got unlucky at event registration.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.