[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #997: Better than Nothing Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 668
Thread images: 98

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48591956
>>
So how high is the chance to fuck up extracting an S2 organ from Angels and giving yourself one as pattern blue, assuming no out of jump perks?

And do we still have that in human form if we're a hybrid or avoid unfolding into full on Angel being?

And what the fuck would Lilith based Pattern Blue even do
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px)
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48599932
The truth is, there aren't any certain answers for any of those questions.

The only time the first happened was when Unit-01, a Lilith-derived EVA, ripped out Zeruel's core raw and ate it. Seemed to go down smoothly enough. Unit-01 subsequently undergoes the most powerups of any EVA in the series and is the only one to eventually not require an umbilical cord for power as well as extend its' "wings" which may or may not be related.

Again, it's hard to say. Kaworu generated an entire sub-universe Reality Marble style while his AT-field fended off Shinji effortlessly while controlling another EVA to battle him-and Rei swept the field aside with a look, albeit while Shinji was trying to break through at the same time. But it's not clear if this is an innate property of them as the consciousnesses of Seeds of Life i.e. Adam and Lilith or an S2 engine; certainly neither ever visibly exhibits anything like the organ Unit-01 eats.

Give NERV a headache. Also probably retain higher thought functions significantly better than if you were a pattern blue and Evangelion was an early jump, in which case you'd feel very lonely, think about crawling up dad's ass a lot and might get confused by concepts like there being one spear more than you expected.
>>
>>48599988
I see.

How about properly replicating a Spear of Longinus. None of that pseudo shit, nay. A full copy, perfect copy.

As for retaining higher thought process... Huh, didn't consider turning Angel or such might make your intelligence go down otherwise.

I was thinking Lilith based Angel would be able to have more than Secondary AT field or better manipulation, but it still has to be brought. Thought it will let me use external power sources but considering Bardiel and the technoorganic virus Angel and the last one before Kaworu, that still isn't right.

Honestly beyond higher thought processes there is not much incentive to go Lilith based.

You think just touching Lilith or Adam as pattern blue will cause Instrumentality or we gotta think about it?
>>
Can I just say that I'm starting to go insane looking at my chain and all the spaces that need to be filled by jumps which I have no idea what to put in? I started out not having enough space for all the jumps I wanted to plug in, not I have no idea what to fill all the space with.
>>
Why do Jumpmakers hate companions so much.

Im doing a forgotten realms jump and to import two persons with 500 cp each is 1000 cp total. 600 minimum to import anyone.

But Im stupid enough to still pay it.
>>
>>48600064
FR is just a garbage heap of a jump though. Really, if you want to run around in D&D land, take Order of the Stick or Neverwinter, or Dragonlance, or heak even Ravenloft.
>>
What jumps give total immunity from fate? Also, is there anything else in jumpchain like Death of the Author?
>>
>>48600085
But I want to be a traveling merchant on the sword coast!

And possibly be a silver dragon wrymling. Thats a lot of drawbacks Im going to have to take though.
>>
>>48600020
I've always read that as Lilith-based Angels being vastly more intelligent than anything currently on Earth than Adam-based Angels being lower than a human being in intelligence. Essentially, a Lilith-based Angel's AT Field is just as powerful as an Adam-based Angel's but its functions are more cerebral. Its defensive capabilities would be similar but instead of having mountain-disintegrating particle beams and laser eyes it'd have precognition and incredibly powerful telepathic abilities. Lilith-based Angels also have the innate power to divide their souls, essentially splitting themselves up into many concurrently running "programs" which are individually far weaker but can do many things at once. That's basically how Humanity works; it's actually Lilin, the Eighteenth Angel, running 6,000,000,000 separate programs simultaneously.
>>
>>48600064
While I agree with >>48600085 that FR isn't the greatest, I will say that 600CP to import all your companions and give them 300CP to spend becomes increasingly attractive the more companions you have.

Think of the Pink Tide, how ridiculous would it be if they were all half celestial erudite STPs. That's the kind of cheese that import allows for, so it's actually pretty great if you go all in on companion building.
>>
>>48600186
My problem is that I want to import only two companions, but I have to pay the full 600 and they still only get 300 unless I pay 400 more. That just silly.
>>
>>48600093
Neverwinter will let you do the first.
Ravenloft then Neverwinter will let you do the second, apparently.
>>
>>48600186
>how ridiculous would it be if they were all half celestial erudite STPs.
Ridiculous in FR and then pointless almost anywhere else because you still have active companion limits in most places.
>>
Hey /JC/! How do you guys make a "character sheet"? Like a representation of everything your jumper is capable of?
>>
>>48600221
I just type it up, with things broken out into stats and skills, with all the perks that buff them and any powers related to that stat/skill, along with alt forms or items that buff it. Then I list all my other powers broken up by categories (travel powers, object related powers, body enhancing powers, etc), all the items I've bought with CP, a list of typical equipment, then a section for general strategies in battle, nation building, and just regular life.
>>
>>48600115
So does it mean I could divide myself into multiple avatars(Isn't that what Israfael did?) and multi-task or such by dividing my soul and brain power towards each task?

Tempting, not gonna lie. It's either brain power or physical power. Hm. What jumps offer such levels of multi tasking or brain power?
>>
>>48600115
>All of humanity is one Angel
... Don't suppose we can do that sort of thing ourselves?
>>
>>48600273
With enough training and melange, Dune can give you some damn impressive levels of multitasking.
>>
So
I'm realizing I'm gonna have nothing for the 1000th just because of time constraints. Which fucking sucks because I honestly thought I'd have more time, god damn these threads go by fast.
>>
>>48600283
Also, Humanity as itself lacks S2 organ.

Even if it was just one organ divided so each person gets a piece, that's still infinite power. And we could arguably gather together to combine effects of this, the more of us the bigger effects.

s2 organ in Lilin would give us WAAAGH
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>48600020
Dunno, ask the First Ancestral Race, it's their safety bolt. Except...you can't.

Not necessarily go down mind you; Angels are as sentient as any human, but the design of that sentience is alien and focused on a specific goal instead of having the ingenuity and outside-the-box thinking Lilim have.

I dunno either, like I said the only examples of Lilith-deried angels are highly irregular.

But yeah, pretty much.

And has to be touching.

>>48600283
Unfortunately individual lilim can't do it; what appears to happen is when the progenitor of the Lilim, Lilith aka Rei, is awake everyone's consciousness is subsumed into her's and she acts as basically a psychic hive queen to amplify and direct humanity's combined psychic potential. Of course, in EoE when this happens it's further complicated because it's implied whatever remained of Kaworu after death was also absorbed by Lilith because Kaworu shows up to advise and comfort Shinji, making Giant Naked Rei an Adam-Lilith fusion technically. Of course, another explanation is simply that the images of Kaworu were Rei/Lilith taking on a form comfortable to Shinji so who even knows? Shit be ambiguous.

>>48600221
I have two pastebins. It's out of date because I'm busy and pastebin is crap.

>>48600091
Off the top of my head-Viking Saga, Devil Survivor 2, Kingdom of Amalur and maybe Dune? Been a while.
>>
>>48600322
>1000th
It still makes me laugh we're creeping up on that.
>>
>>48600091
Merlin does.

By the way, hows the threat level and power scale on Merlin?
>>
>>48600221
I have a document with my all my builds and some combos.
>>
>>48600091
Devil Style from Medoka.
Narnian Time maybe.
>>
>>48600431
>Devil Style from Medoka.
Wasn't that from DMC?
>>
>>48600253
>>48600324
>>48600425
Ya see, I have all my builds written out and my adventures and all this stuff but I want to make a coherent representation of my jumper but I just have a hard time putting it all together.

Advice/tips?
>>
>>48600442
Your thinking of Quicksilver style, which is immunity to time freeze/slow bs. And a pretty potent time freeze/slow power on its own.
>>
File: stereolaugh1468360123587.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
stereolaugh1468360123587.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>48600442
>>48600459
You wrote Medoka, I thought Madoka and it's actually Medaka.
>>
File: ITSSABERTIME.png (810KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ITSSABERTIME.png
810KB, 1000x1000px
So fellow jumpers where do I get some master level sword skills?
>>
Grimm don't have souls right? So what happens if I kill them and use Power of Dominance to claim their spirits as subjugate to my own?
>>
>>48600499
Devil May Cry and Monster Hunter are two fun ones for "interesting" sword skills.
>>
>>48600511
You eat foam, flavor and texture with no nutrition. Good job, fatass.
>>
>>48600511
Well if they got no souls I imagine it'd be like trying to eat a soap bubble.
>>
File: homura golf clubs.jpg (238KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
homura golf clubs.jpg
238KB, 600x660px
>>48600494
I thought the same, and so I went to look at that jump.
...Why is it so... lackluster? No real perks, just "you're a magical girl now, have some magical girl powers" and not really anything else.
>tfw not even purchasable golf clubs
>>
>>48600499
Mushoku Tensei.
Take Swordsman Origin, Well Rounded, King Ranked and Divine Progenitor and you already start off at army-killer levels, with the potential to grow even further.
>>
>>48600511
It's the spiritual equivalent of junk food.
>>
>>48600511
It works because PoD is fiat and doesn't give a shit if a thing canonically has souls in its own universe or not, for the sake of its working the Grimm will have souls so it can claim them.
>>
>>48600539
...citation?

I'm pretty sure you need a soul to eat a soul dude. By that logic robots and Dementors have souls too.
>>
>>48600283
A late jumper could probably do that by hording the right type of perks. However, a generic jumper probably couldn't; Lilin is the direct descendant and heir to the power of Lilith, the bearer of the seed of knowledge and progenitor of all sentient terrestrial life. There aren't that many beings in-setting that can live up to that sort of legacy, bar other seeds of knowledge, their kin, and the First Ancestral Race.
>>
>>48600533
Because it was made really, really early when we didn't have any standards. However, the author is gone now, as far as I know, so the rules of jumpchain say you can't replace it, and it would cause a lot of problems if you did.

Although... Don't we have a rule that says you can make jumps in the same setting if they cover stuff not covered by the original jump? Since the Madoka jump explicitly takes place before canon, could someone theoretically make a Madoka jump that covers the series and movies?
>>
>>48600533
Honestly, there isn't a good answer there. It was an early jump before any concept of quality control was seriously thought about, and the guy who made it probably didn't bother to do much research.
>>
>>48600539
Could I eat yogurt then, if it had live active cultures? It's "alive" but it doesn't have a soul.
>>
File: jumpchain summary.png (153KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain summary.png
153KB, 1280x875px
>>48600221
>>48600448

I have two excel/calc workbooks.
One contains all the builds, and usually I just paste any writefagging in the relevant sheet.
The other contains the cumulative summary.

The summary has each perk/item/whatever on a separate line, with the perk name, jump number (position in chain), perk text, jump, and also category type and subtype.
Then I have a filter at the top, so I can display only perks tagged "body", or Type = "augmentation", Subtype = "wetware".

>>48600499
Black Bullet. Mantis.
>>
>>48600324
Actually it was less of subsuming the Humanity as Lilith and more like resetting the Planet to possibly prepare for "New" Ancestral life, because it wasn't Lilith. It was Lilith+Adam hybrid in body and soul.

So it was what Angels were attempting to do with Adam, but caused by us and with both seeds. The hybrid wasn't collecting minds to act as hive queen, it was collecting souls as it is implied they can only hold and store them, not create new ones
>>
>>48600551
Doesn't matter. Kill an inhuman creature and you can consume its soul. Grimm are inhuman creatures, whether or not they actually have souls in the context of their own setting means nothing, you will have the opportunity to claim its soul as you would if it were a monster in Castlevania.

By your logic PoD wouldn't work in any setting that doesn't canonically have souls.
>>
>>48600574
True. It's more like Madoka prequel or Generic Madoka jump right now
>>
>>48600574
Borderline case there. I...think that would technically fit the letter of that unspoken rule, and utterly trample on its' spirit given it's technically in the same canon, but at a different part of time

Anyway I'm obliged to mention the whole opening the floodgates risk at this point, but given the recent Naruto/Bleach autism I think that's pretty self-evident.
>>
>>48600594
I would think it instead means that the only creatures it doesn't work on are those who canonically don't have souls.
>>
>>48600594
But. But the things canonically don't have souls, dude. So you ARE arguing the perk should let you eat Dementors, robots and other explicitly souless entities. Okay then. The fanwank is strong in this one.

>PoD wouldn't work in any setting that doesn't canonically have soul

Well...yes? Obviously if it's not directly confirmed or denied I'd say it's a safe bet you can eat the souls those inhabitants didn't know were there but obviously you can't eat souls that don't exist.
>>
>>48600620
So it wouldn't work on anything in Worm or any other deterministic setting? Fuck off.
>>
>>48600585
Where/when was it confirmed it was an Adam-Lilith hybrid? I don't remember when any of Adam's seeds were absorbed.
>>
File: drunk homura.gif (1011KB, 276x250px) Image search: [Google]
drunk homura.gif
1011KB, 276x250px
>>48600598
>>48600574
>>48600603
But the thing is it only half fits the standard jump template, in addition to just being bland and empty.

How badly would I be shouted out if I were to make a new Madoka Magica jump?
inb4 crucified for even suggesting doing it
>>
>>48600499
You can learn some pretty bullshit swordsmanship in One Piece.
Taking Three Sword Style will only get you started though. You'll have to train yourself up. (And probably deal with a pissed-off Zoro for stealing his style).
>>
>>48600630
No. No, you fuck off.

What basis do you have to justify your position other than "I personally want to eat souls, regardless of whether said souls actually exist or not"? It's like you're complaining you can't enter the Warp in worlds that don't have a Warp.
>>
>>48600626
Yeah, no. PoD will work on things that don't have souls, because they have souls in respect to interactions with you by psuedo-fiat as a result of having the perk. This discussion is over.
>>
>>48600638
Well as I said it IS a borderline case and so I personally wouldn't object. I am more indifferent than in support of it per se though given, as I also said, the whole floodgates thing and the Bleach autism
>>
>>48600603
>but at a different part of time
I feel it's worth mentioning that we have both Avatar and Legend of Korra, and those are the same world separated by time, though I can't remember if there was permission involved in that one.

Still, I think there are sometimes extraordinary circumstances where we can afford to carefully consider and discuss pushing the rules a bit, such as in the case of an obviously unfinished artifact jump.

And now we wait for people to ignore the "careful and thoughtful" deliberation part and start telling me to fuck off and accusing me of wanting to replace everyone's jumps.
>>
>>48600630
Actually, Wildbow's statement on the existence of souls in Worm was something like "they exist in Worm just as much as they exist in real life."

So yeah, "doesn't work on things that canonically lack souls" isn't as sweeping a limitation as you'd think.
>>
>>48600322
I'm in the same boat. Just concentrate on getting it out for 1111 or something if you need a milestone. Quads > Trips anyway.
>>
>>48600678
>implying
Get out christfag. You do not have a soul.
>>
>>48600655
>This discussion is over

That's not how discussions work and you don't have the authority to make that kind of ruling. Wait and ask Wild Card if you have to be a whiny cunt about it, but I don't see anything about "pseudo-fiat" written into the perk and until then I'm going to treat you like the raging imbecile you are.

You want to know something funny? If you said "I fanwank it as working etc" I wouldn't have said anything, but you pushing your wank on everyone else is fucking gross.

Also see >>48600678, it's valid to say it works on people in Worm.

>>48600664
On the one hand, I see what you mean. On the other hand there's also the point that both eras have different driving narratives going on, which probably influenced that decision whereas the original PMMM jump was intended to be PMMM without having to worry about the whole death thing.

I'm still >>48600657 about it, though.
>>
>>48600638
You're going to get shouted at, it's inevitable. A combination of shitposters who see an opportunity and people who believe that the rules need to be upheld in order to protect jumpchain are going to campaign as hard as possible to keep the jump off the drive. If you can make a damn good jump, however, then the problems would be minimized somewhat.

That said, I'd support you in this case since it's obviously a wip that got put in the finished folder.
>>
>>48600630
Worm may or may not have souls, so for the purposes of consuming people from there they effectively do by fiat.
RWBY does have souls, and Grimm explicitly lack them, so you don't.
>>
>>48600685
While there IS a christfag/troll in these threads (he's not as prominant as other shitposters and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's noted his existence) I think anon's point is more that where souls aren't proven or unproven to exist, it's reasonable to assume they do and the perk works as advertised.
>>
>>48600664
I thought Korranon got Atlanon's permission to make it.
>>
>>48600692
No it isn't. There are no fucking souls in real life you fucking idiot.
>>
>>48600711
That would be KOTOR and Wild Card and as far as I know there's never been an issue about either jump so I assumed they got each others' permission at some point.
>>
>>48600283
>>48600323
>>48600324
>>48600570
Funny story, I was just reading something that could probably help out with this, maybe, Lilith based angel+S2 engine is spoopy as it is since it has both gifts, knowledge and engine, that as a start will help out.
Going back to what I was reading, SCP-verse created an extremely strong humanoid that through the use of like 10 SCP's in their "Olympia" project. They used SCp-158 which combines, edits and really just ficks with the natures of souls, to the point where the researcher after like 3 months created a person who existed in multiple planesby mixing the aspects of peoples souls, like even if their killed it only slightly weakens their existence. That was only 3 or so months of work, image like 10 years.
>>
>>48600638
People are going to shout at and insult you if you make ANY jump, no matter what setting.
The magnitude of the incoming shitstorm depends entirely on the quality of the jump you make.
Offer up a really well made jump and people will likely accept it in the end after 2-3 threads of ranting.
>>
>>48600706
Souls don't exist unless otherwise noted to exist or necessary for a perk to function, in which case all things that are alive, even if they supposedly don't have souls, will definitively have souls.
>>
>>48600638
Even if it does inspire shitposting and doesn't make it on the drive, I'd still want to read it just because I like reading jumps.
>>
>>48600698
Worm doesn't have souls because real life doesn't have souls, but PoD would work just fine there because in respect to the perk everything living has a compatible soul for the perks function, otherwise it wouldn't work in any setting outside Castlevania.
>>
File: smugnonon2.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugnonon2.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>48600714
Prove it.

Oh, and cry harder. It makes it easier for people to dismiss you completely.

>>48600729
Well it's your word against the default assumption for hundreds of threads, so you'll have to excuse me if I refuse to let you dictate the terms of jumpchain for the rest of us.

>>48600723
>depends entirely on the quality

This.

Nobody whined about Generation Kill

Nobody whined about Elfen Lied

Phantasy Star Online got nothing but praise after that little goof with that one 100 CP perk was corrected.
>>
>>48600638
Do not do this thing. If you do this thing, you will die.

But there's always Oriko, Tart, and Suzune, as well as the Demon timeline
>>
>>48600735
>I'd still want to read it just because I like reading jumps

...oh jesus.

Look. It's not your fault and I know I'm going to sound coy as fuck because I can't in good conscience explain it more than I am but-what you just typed reminds me of a dilemma I'm agonising over and I'm a little drunk and I feel like I need to tell someone. Made worse because I can't get into contact with the person I need to in order to sort it out one way or the other.

And for the record-the issue has nothing to do with lewdness or SB, it's something else.
>>
>>48600750
>default assumption
The default assumption is that any reference to souls in jumpchain is independent of any other mention of souls because every setting's souls are different. Every jump that has souls has given you another one, not updated your old one with new shit. You have like 20 different souls now, all with different shit.

Any perks that interact with souls assume everyone in every setting you go to has one of those souls, so all the people in the jumps you go to, if you mess with their souls they would turn up as having 20 different ones too. That's what psuedo-fiat is.
>>
So what's the strongest metal that I can mass-produce with SupCom nanotech/Star Trek replicator tech, /jc/?
I need a material for the endoskeletons of my mass-produced army-killing super Terminators.
>>
>>48600695
You need to back that claim up. Wildcard went archive trawling to prove Dresden wasn't complete, and he still got a shit tsunami.
>>
Does anyone mind posting their Changeling The Lost build?
>>
>>48600813
Get Artificial Alloys (ANNO 2070) and it can be pretty much whatever you damned well please.
>>
>>48600750
Also,
>unfalsifiable statements
Prove I'm not jump-chan. If you can't, that means I really am jump-chan. You can't.
>>
>>48600813
Replicator can't produce any metal which doesn't exist in Star Trek, so whatever the strongest metal in Star Trek is.
>>
>>48600828
You're not Jump-chan because I'm Jump-chan. Unless you're also me, in which case I thought I agreed to stop existing at multiple times in the same timeline.
>>
>>48600813
Use a mix of Endbringer material (Worm, you'll have to collect it yourself), Necrodermis (40k) and an adamantium and vibranium alloy. You might need to use something like the darkstar generator or minecraft EE to get enough materials for the endbringer stuff. I think SCP also has a strong as hell tree you can buy.
>>
>>48600795
>people

This is the key issue you're missing, faggot.

Grimm.

Aren't.

People.

That's why you can't eat them with the perk. Eat Cinder? She'd probably go down spicey but sure. Eat Ruby? Use the scythe as a toothpick. But as people have been trying to get through your thick skull, Grimm in RWBY are explicitly singled out by canon as not having a soul to eat.

I don't even know why I'm continuing to respond to you. There's clearly nothing to be gained here.

>>48600828
Oh, and this is easy peasy.

You haven't sent me on a multiverse adventure.

Jump-Chan's defining feature is sending the Jumper on a multiverse adventure upon reading the pokemon jumps pdf; since "the Jumper" is defined as me, the individual reading all these jumps, I can clearly determine I have not been sent on a multiverse adventure after reading the pokemon jump pdf. There is no possibility you have sent another individual in my stead, because the other defininitive assumption of Jump-Chan is there is only one jumper because in the days of yore it was agreed potatoes were disallowed.

Thus, you are not Jump-Chan. You will never approach the perfection of Jump-Chan
>>
>>48600635
Gendo had Adam embryo implanteD in his hand. That's why Rei took his arm. It was in directors cut of the episodes
>>
>>48600825
Also how does one become a true Fae in Changeling The Lost?
>>
>>48600857
>>48600813

What's the most exotic material Star Trek replicators can realistically handle anyway? Given whacky Q shenanigans I honestly don't know whether trying to make Endbringer material with one is kind of like trying to make steel with a cotton candy machine.
>>
>>48600861
This is a Jump, and you took a 600 CP drawback that locked all your powers, removed your companions, and erased your memory. I'm only telling you this because I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>48600774
As a guess, you made a jump of a setting that already has a jump?
>>
File: tumblr_nc7m3h8Obg1sswfbao1_1280.png (411KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7m3h8Obg1sswfbao1_1280.png
411KB, 600x400px
>>48600638
I don't know about making a new one for the period after the existing jump.

Basically everything we know about how the world works with witches and soul gems and Incubators only covers the universe up to the point where Madoka creates the Law of Cycles. The existing jump covers this period okay. Not great, sure, but okay.

Then there's a period after the Law of Cycles, but until the birth of Devil Homura. We don't know a huge amount of info about this period, other than they're fighting wraiths or nightmares or something, and Witches never come into being.

And then after Devil Homura, we know basically nothing, only that there's these new things called curses around the world, and Homura says the Incubators are still needed to control them.

So really, if anything, there's just not enough material to base a new complete jump for the post Devil Homura universe off.
>>
>>48600890
Replicating Endbringer material is easy. It's very fragile and not very useful, though. Not unless you layer it countless times in countless dimensions and then have them all exist in the same time and space.
>>
>>48600890
Endbringer material is just super dense crystals. Or it's crystaline in nature at the very least. So if startrek has crystaline minerals (it kinda has too, pretty sure their big lasers wouldn't work otherwise.) you just need to find a way to compress the shit. Honestly you're better just using minecraft EE to do it.
>>
>>48600861
Boy are you fucking stupid. You can only eat non humans with PoD, so only non humans actually have souls in respect to it. Basically, with PoD, Grimm are the only things in RWBY that actually have souls.
>>
>>48600827
>>48600841
>>48600857
Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to use Artificial Alloys to reproduce Vibranium from the Marvel jump and use that.
>>
>>48600915
Well if you're going the route at least use Arctic Vibranium for the weapons.
>>
>>48600861
Having Power of Dominance enforces the existence of castlevania style souls in inhuman beings in other jumps. Whether or not something has a soul in its respective universe, when dealing with perks and interactions with a jumper who has a perk that assumes souls exist, than they exist, regardless of the setting's own canon. That's fiat.
>>
>>48600862
Oh. OH. I'd forgotten about that. It's all coming back now.

>>48600825

Drawbacks: A World of Darkness, Interesting, Red Badge Target, Glamour Addiction, Goblin Scorned (1600).

Free Pick: Sydney, Australia. .

Drop-In.

Free Pick: Sydney, Australia

The Elemental Seeming, Ask-wee-da-eed

Glamour (Free).
Clarity, Wyrd (free).
Hollow (1400).
Oneiromancer (1300).
Pledgesmith (1000).
Expert Talecrafting (600).
Pact-Binder (0).

You know the Hangover movies? Those were basically my stay in Changeling. A bunch of people goblins were pissed off at me, I really needed a drink and none of the Courts wanted anything to do with me because I kept bumping into True Fae who'd clap me on the back and ask me when I was coming back.

It turns out I became a Changeling because in between jumps the True Fae offered to throw me and my wife the greatest anniversary honeymoon party ever. And I got WASTED. You know that Norse myth where Thor was tricked by Utgard-Loki into trying to drink the entire ocean? I'm pretty sure at one point I was challenged to drink Arcadia on a dare and well...suffice to say I didn't succeed.

I'm still not sure what the hell Mike Tyson and that tiger were doing in my Hollow, though.

>>48600878
10 Wyrd 0 Clarity. The process also involves you dying too, your human soul ripped out and replaced with Arcadian energy.
>>
>>48600903
The time of the Law of Cycles is always, though. Madokami retroactively altered the way the world works and how grief is handled. So really, there could be an entire jump for that, since it's longer than 10 years.
>>
>>48600910
...wow, you're right. I AM an idiot.

Now, that said? So are you. Girmm explicitly don't have souls. On the other hand? Pretty sure animals are a thing in RWBY so there you go.

>>48600893
You've unknowingly disproven yourself again; the Benefactor NEVER "takes pity" on you during those kinds of drawbacks.

>>48600951
>Having Power of Dominance enforces the existence of castlevania style souls in inhuman beings in other jumps

Again, citation needed. You want to make an issue of it, you talk to Wild Card instead of expecting me to take your word for it.
>>
>>48600938
Nah, I incorporate lightsaber plasma blades for CQC. Antarctic Vibranium's okay but it's less useful on non-metallic substances.
I've yet to find too many things that balance effectiveness and efficiency like hitting people with a 100,000,000 degree plasma sword.
>>
>>48600955
Damn so I need to die, how unfortunate. Thanks for the build/ info though.
>>
>>48600861
You asserted earlier that because souls could possibly exist in Worm, that meant there was wiggle room for something like PoD, but that's wrong. The point of the example was a deterministic setting without souls, and PoD would still work. You can't just hand wave it by saying 'well there might actually be souls there, you don't know' because I can jst as easily say that Grimm have souls by the same reasoning even though the canon contradicts that, because 'you don't know.'
>>
>>48600974
>Pretty sure animals are a thing in RWBY so there you go.
First Anon wants to eat Ruby, then Anon wants to eat Zwei.

When will the madness end?!
>>
>>48600951
Also?

>when dealing with perks and interactions with a jumper who has a perk that assumes souls exist, than they exist, regardless of the setting's own canon. That's fiat.

This is retarded. Nowhere in the rules does it say fiat overrides canon except when it's explicitly stated in the specific jump it applies to, like for the Naruto or Nasuverse jumps.
>>
>>48600975
You realize you'd just ignite the atmosphere? Hell it'd start nuclear fusion like instantly. You should put it in SCP-914 and laugh at the results while the universe is sucked into your new sword.
>>
>>48600974
Animals don't have souls. Inhuman =/= non human. They need to be monsters.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48600955

>>48600907
>>48600908
I thought they were some sort of energy projection that just happened to ACT like crystals and was generated by Eidolon's shard, like that crystal light that one university made recently.

Was it confirmed by Wildbow somewhere those things were crystal-crystals though?
>>
File: itwasanoddexperience.jpg (76KB, 400x954px) Image search: [Google]
itwasanoddexperience.jpg
76KB, 400x954px
Jumpers! Who was your master during you time in Kenichi?
>>
>>48600985
That's literally something that has been agreed upon for hundreds of fucking threads. What fucking next, are you going to claim that magic doesn't work in any setting besides the place you learn it in because the necessary metaphysics for it to work don't exist elsewhere? That it explicitly doesn't work in Worm because there's no magic in Worm? Fiat is what makes out of context bullshit actually function.
>>
>>48600980
..the fuck kind of logic is that?

In Worm, it's AMBIGUOUS whether souls exist.

In RWBY, it's CANON Grimm don't have souls.

And your only argument against that is the inane assumption fiat overrides canon when it's not explciitly said to do so, which I've yet to see justified.

>>48600992
RWBY's canon doesn't speak one way or the other on whether animals have souls or not.

>inhuman =/= non human

I don't even know how to respond to this. That's literally an applicable synonym to that word.
>>
>>48600991
The plasma is contained by a magnetic field powered by an antimatter reactor. And hell if I know how lightsaber tech temperature regulation works. Jedi should be roasted alive by their own fucking sword. They're basically swinging around a fusion-powered tokamak.
>>
>>48600903
Actually, there is a manga on the Wraith time period. Would you like me to look up some info on it for you? Oh, not any previous anon by the way, just saw this and thought I'd jump in.
>>
>>48600626
You know that in the game Power of Dominance comes from you can eat the souls of animals, animated corpses, golems and other animated objects, and solidified grief?
>>
>>48601015
I'm split between an OC master, and putting the jump off just long enough to survive taking Hayato as a master.
>>
>>48601021
For perks that rely on your own energy reserves/effort, yes. NOT for acquiring things that DON'T EXIST from beings that DON'T HAVE THEM.

You know what, I'm done with this. I'm done with you. This whole argument is stupid and wasteful and I'm arguing with people who selectively use bad logic to justify their own power fantasies and it's just plain not worth the effort.
>>
>>48601022
By that logic, it's actually ambiguous that Grimm don't have souls. If you don't see something, that doesn't mean it isn't there for purposes of perks, so it totally fucking exists. Shut up and stop bitching about your waifu fiction, Grimm have souls.
>>
>>48600997
I'm not finished the series yet but it's been said their crystalline multiple times. Specifically 19.x (Donation Interlude #1; Blasto) in which they try to recreate an endbringer. Also I don't think WoG has said if they are just a projection, if they were wouldn't parts that fall from the core simply vanish? So while it isn't confirmed they are actual crystals a jumper could probably replicate the actual material. Hell in that interlude a guy made a clone of one iirc.

>"“Crystalline,” he murmured, as he focused on it. The feathers were like snowflakes when viewed at 40x magnification. He scaled all the way up to 800x magnification before realizing that there were no individual cells."

>"He scraped off a bit of his seed, then added water and the catalysts to splice it with some of the Simurgh’s feather. Sure enough, it started to grow."
>>
>>48600974
Oh, I know you wouldn't believe me. I wouldn't have said anything if I actually thought you would have. But boy are you going to be kicking yourself in... Well, I shouldn't say that, should I?
>>
>>48601032
Oh.

Well, I don't know what to say about that. I guess that's a thing? I'm not a Castlevania genius and I'm not Wild Card, I'm just remembering what the perk said it does. If I were the kind to hold a grudge I'd bring up the times people selectively ignore canon to justify themselves with m-muh fiat but I'm not going to be inconsistant that's the case I genuinely don't know what to say here, other than maybe to ask Wild Card for clarification next time he's around.

Well, I sure feel silly now saying I was done with this but-I'm really done with this now. I'm out.
>>
>>48601030
Actually, that would be neat, thanks. I didn't know that existed.
Though unless there's a lot of detail, I''m still doubtful that we know enough about the world (with both the Law of Cycles and Devil Homura active) to make a full jump of it.
>>
>>48601037
>It applies for this other context because that's not what I'm arguing over here, but the fact that this contradicts my argument totally isn't relevant.
Yeah, please stop. You can't argue for shit.
>>
>>48601048
I should also note that the clone did die but that's not why we'd be making them. The guy who asked simply wanted a strong material.
>>
>>48600991
>you'd just ignite the atmosphere?
Fun fact, nitrogen and oxygen react endothermically, meaning the reaction absorbs more heat than it produces. On the fusion front, if his measure is in kelvin, then 100,000,000 is the minimum for fusion of hydrogen by way of temperature. The temperature required for heavier atoms greater.
>>
>>48601059
There were numerous other arguments- valid arguments presented against you, which you did nothing to counter beyond just dismissing them outright, and what convinced you that maybe, just maybe you were mistaken, was that one? What amounts to a clarification of the context of what inhuman fucking means?
>>
>>48601061
>with both
Oh, sorry, this is pre-Rebellion, post-series. Is that not okay? I think there was a preview of a second season last year, but other than that there's not much known about the post-Rebellion world. Sorry if that's what you were talking about. I can still look up the other thing though.
>>
>>48601022
>RWBY's canon doesn't speak one way or the other on whether animals have souls or no
Actually it's quite clear they do, not only because they're apparently possessed by every living thing but the Grimm, but also because animals having Aura is canon.
Stupid looking, but canon.
>>
>>48600900
Close but no cigar. It is a...broadly similar issue though, except the setting doesn't have a jump for it.
>>
>>48601086
Ok so it wouldn't just ignite the atmosphere, but "100,000,000 degree" dwarfs the temperature of the core of the sun (15,000,000 Celsius). So it wouldn't be very pretty.
>>
>>48601096
See I was thinking that a follow-up jump would have to be post-Rebellion, but maybe it doesn't?
If you wouldn't mind looking up the other thing, though, that would be good. Or just telling me what to search for and I'll find it myself.
>>
>>48601049
More things my Benefactor would never say, she almost always just lets me get on with the jumping without communicating this much.

Oh right-you forgot that the Benefactor is like whatever you think they're like, because of the whole single player game thing. Mine is, in fact, destined to never via 4chan posts. So there. Every post you make disproves you being said benefactor.
>>
>>48601042
>By that logic, it's actually ambiguous that Grimm don't have souls.
It's really not, they can detect, measure, weaponise, modify and even create (or possibly transfer) souls in canon and they specifically state that Grimm are the only living things that don't have souls.
>>
>>48601105
Oh yea, that sort of temperature being exposed to the air would result in an incredible explosion.
>>
>>48601119
Amnesia drawback.
>>
>>48601127
Also if his temperature is in kelvin isn't he only off by 273 degrees? 100,000,000 K =99999726.85 °C
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48601048
>>48601084
It was being analysed by a human Tinker, though. And throughout the series it's been shown humans aren't reliable or accurate narrators for Entity tech; see everyone who was under the impression Scion was a good guy.

I dunno. I know it looks like crystal and acts like crystal but after Scion defeated Behemoth in a manner which, IIRC, ended with the latter fizzling out of existence I'm just erring on the side of caution in considering it crystal as currently understood by science, and in the mineral sense.

>>48601096
Wait, second series? When was this? Is Rebellion Story no longer canon? I..honestly wouldn't mind that. I don't hate it as much as some, but I do think it was a bit hamfisted and dependant on everything going wrong in the right order just to deconstruct Homura and Madoka as characters
>>
>>48601035
I haven't seen the show or taken the jump yet, mind telling me how dangerous it is?
>>
>>48601120

Grimm may not have RWBY verse souls, but as living, inhuman creatures, they will have castlevania type souls for the purposes of absorption. They won't exist for anyone else no matter how hard they look. Same with how for most magic systems that rely on something like the weave from FR, no one can find it because it doesn't exist in respect to anyone jump the jumper when they're interacting with it for the sole purpose of casting spells. That's just fiat.
>>
>>48601137
Which you wouldn't be telling me about if you were her. Try again. Better yet, don't.

>>48600991
It's a beam of stabilised plasma affixed to a hilt that can apparently transmit psychic visions of past battles. I don't think modern science applies here.
>>
>>48601100
It's definitely ambiguous on whether or not they have Power of Dominance souls, though. Animating something with magic is enough to give it a soul in Castlevania.
>>
>>48600997
I'm pretty sure they have to be a substance since Chevalier was able to use endbringer materials on his blade and armor and actually went up and fucking fought Scion, that was really cool. Granted he had help from Ingenue, but still, Endbringers get all of their durability by manipulating space for optimal density.
>>
>>48601113
Well, here's some quick info that I found right away about the Wraiths: first of all, they can affect soul gems, steal away magical powers, take objects, and even take on the forms, memories, and intelligence of magical girls and possibly other human beings. In addition, they are spilt into different types, named after stages of Buddhist enlightenment. I'll try to find out more info, might try reading the translated scans.
>>48601146
Some time last year, I believe? It's apparently post-Rebellion, taking place in Homura's world. There's a rather creepy seen where Madoka is dancing, and Homura just watches her with this odd look. It seems innocent, but there's just something off about it.
>>
>>48601143
Hey, sufficiently advanced technology.
It's possible the sword monitors its output and keeps it just below fusion temperatures.
>>
>>48601146
Now I'm only on chrysalis 20.2 so didn't know about Behemoth. But wouldn't the fizzling just be because his core was destroyed and he couldn't regenerate the mass? Or was unable to hold himself in that universe/ dimension. A core might just be the anchor or tether that keeps them all in one place. For the first part wouldn't you consider the guy protecting the world and stopping the biggest threats a good guy? I mean I'd definitely see him as a good guy without the context of him being controlled/ manipulated. Especially without the context behind his being on Earth, if the real reason got out people would shit themselves.
>>
>>48601185
Waste of a good doomsday device then. Just open the warehouse, keep the force wall up and turn the sword on with the hilt inside the force wall and the blade outside.

>>48601165
Yea modern day stuff really doesn't apply here in the slightest.
>>
>>48600511
>Power of Dominance
What is that from?
>>
>>48601146
>after Scion defeated Behemoth in a manner which, IIRC, ended with the latter fizzling out of existence
That's like saying that because shooting some random person with a GBE is defeating them in a manner which ends in them fizzling out of existence, clearly humans are just tiny projections of DREAD NYARLYCHAN and any attempt to clone one would DRAW HIS DREADFUL GAZE.
>>
>>48601027
The reason lightsabers don't heat the surrounding air might be related to the reason the air stays on the correct side of the entrances to all those hangars we see seemingly open to hard vacuum? Some kind of encapsulating field?
>>
>>48600908
So you are saying I could go to steven universe and become an endbringer crystal gem?
>>
>>48601165
You believe whatever you want to believe, anon. But I'm going to have a camera ready for when your time is up so I can get a picture of the look on your face.
>>
>>48601223
>don't heat the surrounding air
Of course, then you get the molten metal after they jam it into a door/wall/whatever, rather than the rapidly expanding cloud of vaporised metal.
Would certainly have made some of those scenes more entertaining.
>>
>>48601235
Yes, but it wouldn't actually be useful to you because they're composed of cheap quartz or similar garbage. Try to keep up.
>>
>>48601235
Are you trying to make both worm and wakfu cry?
>>
File: Wraith designs and names.png (3MB, 1511x2150px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith designs and names.png
3MB, 1511x2150px
>>48601176
Same anon, here's some info and art. It seems the more powerful the Wraiths are, the more eldritch they become.
>>
>>48601120
RWBY souls =/= Castlevania souls =/= Supernatural souls =/= Dresden souls =/= Evangelion souls =/= Symphonia sous

Most if not all perks that deal with interaction with souls assume you're interacting with someone with that setting's version of a soul, and most if not all perks that deal with as much also assume other people from other settings will have these souls, so that you can interact with these souls in specific at all.

This is 'psuedo-fiat', the fiat that facilitates the existence of regular fiat. You can't claim a thing's soul if it doesn't have the kind of soul you're looking for, so everything viable for a soul, will have the soul that you're looking for so that you can interact with it. This leads to things like people having every kind of soul inside them at once technically despite none of them actually doing anything.

This is why people assume fiat trumps canon, because fiat is basically reality warping, so where there was none and effectively are not souls there will be for the sake of the jumper's interactions with them.

Otherwise, you get to these weird inconsistencies where canon trumps fiat sometimes but not the rest of the time, and the assumption is there so that there won't be these irregularities.
>>
>>48601235
As I said it want confirmed if they are just a projection or an actual crystal. But perhaps, I mean
>"A fragment, so small as to be nearly impossible to see, of one of the Simurgh’s feathers."
Suggests that it might be possible with a large enough piece. Again we don't know if they are actual crystals and you probably wouldn't get anything like what a true endbringer had, that would just be totally stupid. You're better just choosing something like Dresden Files Mordite and get instant death touch.
>>
>>48601248
That suggests to me that whatever the blade is, it's merely "very hot" and/or the heat is a side effect, rather than being a plasma undergoing fusion?
>>
>>48601264
Wasn't* and the quote was more to show that endbringer pieces exist when cut off the original body.
>>
>>48601215
Castlevania.
>>
>>48601257
>RWBY souls =/= Castlevania souls =/= Supernatural souls =/= Dresden souls =/= Evangelion souls =/= Symphonia sous

Can't really use that logic when all of them exist in MtG Multiverse.
>>
File: Shigure Kōsaka.jpg (26KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shigure Kōsaka.jpg
26KB, 854x480px
>>48601015
You posted her. As if I'd pick anyone else.

Got every single one of the weapon styles too.
>>
>>48601235
I thought the very same thing, but Endbringer crystals aren't like gems or stones or something, their vaguely biological technology, they are the closest thing to a legit passenger in the story, their's even reason to belief they are straight up conscious shards. I wanted to try it out with the kindergarten only to be told this.
>>
>>48601149
He isn't that bad, his training in the show amounted to wilderness survival.
>>
Jumpers, do you have any companions who you don't get along with but keep around anyways?
>>
>>48601027
>>48601223
>>48601223
I've always held the unpopular opinion that lightsabers just simple aren't plasma and are instead just a field of high-frequency particles. Like an energy version of a high-frequency sword or vibro-blade.
We try to call have them has plasma blades because that's the closets thing we have in real life that can somewhat explain it even though it doesn't fit all that well.
>>
>>48601015
I think everyone will take the same one as you for obvious reasons.
>>
>>48601279
>implying
>>
>>48601306
Lightsabers are just fancy glowsticks when compared to a jumpers torch. If you're torch can't burn words in the moon you ain't even trying. Heavens is a testament to why we test things on moons.
>>
>>48601303
Ah, okay.
I just needed to ask cause too many times have I looked up a show and thought it was safe to jump, only to discover later that people started karate chopping entire cities into oblivion at some point.
>>
So, since space and time manipulation can usually solve most problems, what are the best spatial/dimensional and temporal manipulation perks over there that I need if I want to become proficient in those two areas?
>>
>>48601292
You know that those styles only give you a basic level in them and you can just take her style that includes pretty much every weapon.
>>
>>48601327
>burn words in the moon

I don't carve in words, I carve in faces.
Pancakes are not cookies Captcha.
>>
>>48601327
Am I just never living this down?

Also holy fuck thread 1000 is approaching faster than I thought it would.
>>
File: Hello jumper..jpg (393KB, 734x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Hello jumper..jpg
393KB, 734x1032px
>>48601352
Moon Rushmore
>>
>>48601352
>Spoiler
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>48601339
Kamui from Naruto is pretty great. It gives you complete intangibility with the only weakness being you have to "come up for air" for a few seconds every five minutes alongside near-instantaneous teleportation and the ability to suck things into a pocket dimension where they are held in stasis until you release them. At close range you can do this so fast that a person has to have something like teleportation to have any hope of escaping it.
>>
>>48601360
No, we will always remember. You are on the list right under Bancho for jumpers that need to be kept away from earth and in your case the moon.
>>
>>48601360
Where do you think you are?
And yeah, it's coming fast. We've come a long way, baby.
>>
>>48601381
What are you talking about, Bancho has his own list. It's the list of people who should never be allowed in our omniverse. Only other person on that list is the person who made spongebob and Asa, although Asa probably has his own omniverse.
>>
>>48601339
Time stop is always nice, but the scale of them can be iffy; they're usually short duration and personal. Master of Magic has one that works on a strategic scale, allowing you to march armies around for years, if you have enough stockpiled magic (since time is stopped, you don't generate more MoM mana while it's active). Magic Item Crafting from the same jump has a way to bypass the regeneration issue and extend it basically indefinately, though.
>>
>>48601381
>in your case the moon.

When did Heavens become a Power Rangers villain?
>>
>>48601304
Hector LaProux. He is an obnoxious, borderline evil mercenary I picked up in metal gear solid. He's useful for doing shady shit I won't trust my regular companions with. He's also pretty fun to party with, which is the more likely reason I keep him.

He has betrayed me twice. Only one of the times was due to a drawback
>>
File: shigure.png (332KB, 406x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shigure.png
332KB, 406x1200px
>>48601348
...Fair.

But I'd assumed getting a whole bunch of weapon styles would help with developing some basic proficiency in her style, considering I apparently can't buy it from the jump.
>>
>>48601369
First you do not get the full Kamui, a weaker version (KIakashi's) is one of the mango powers you get to choose two from.

Second where does it say you have to "come up for air"? The intangibility is hiding parts of yourself in an alternate dimension, said dimension defiantly has air.
>>
>>48601381
Did...did you just compare me to Bancho, anon?

Brb nerfing literally all my jumps and putting them into jpeg files

>>48601391
I feel both amazed and terrified. >>48601403
I'm really bad at this 'hero' thing. Latest chain has been pretty minimal damage. You Made Her Cry was awful tho. Not just fighting Asura but I somehow made someone cry. I felt bad.
>>
>>48601444
Tell me what's the biggest thing you've broken in this chain so far.
>>
>>48601411
Her style is Ninjutsu, which you can indeed take as your free/purchased fighting style.
>>
File: Shigure_vence_a_las.png (1MB, 992x673px) Image search: [Google]
Shigure_vence_a_las.png
1MB, 992x673px
>>48601469
Does that work? It's a weird variation on it, I think?

That'd be great. Frees up /lots/ of points, and still gets me all the stuff I want.
>>
>>48601432
>"Kamui, a space time ninjutsu that allows its user to become intangible and teleport themselves and others. It does this by shifting the affected thing into a pocket dimension and allowing the caster to remove them back into their original dimension as well as to other locations of their choosing. It can be used at range as an attack, but it's very difficult to aim and requires set up. Things in Kamui's dimension are held in sasis, so storing people is possible. Kamui can be synched with other dimensions, but you won't be able to use this to travel to other settings until post spark."

That sounds like full Kamui to me.
And the 5 minute time span that one can remain intangible is from Obito's fight against Konan. He can only remain intangible for 5 minutes at a time and Konan exploited this by rigging a sea of exploding tags for 10 minutes of continuous explosions so that he'd be caught and killed. A user has to exit Kamui at least once every 5 minutes. He had to use Izanagi after he pushed his Kamui to its limit to survive Konan's attack.
>>
Worm if you're around I was wondering if something similar to Labyrinths power would be appearing in the update? Perhaps not on her scale of course, but something similar.
>>
>>48601510
Ha? I must have read it wrong the first time, thank you anon I need to change something in my build.
>>
>>48601456
Well, let's see...

To people? Probably Rosario where I ended up using the Fork and Knife to rip the fox dude's arms off, and then used Fists of Judgment to deal with true form Alucard.

And as for collateral...well, as I said, I took You Made Her Cry.

There wasn't much of a planet left around the fourth fight. Somehow kept snapping back together, though...there was this really pissed off spider running around.
>>
>>48601506
Well her style is the only shown Ninjutsu in the setting/jump so I would imagine it is hers is one that you would get. I think the only other ninja was her brother(?) and they both had the same style.
>>
File: 5sUtik1.png (457KB, 2000x2115px) Image search: [Google]
5sUtik1.png
457KB, 2000x2115px
So, Jumpers, even you must know that you can't run forever. All things eventually come to the end.

The question is who or what is waiting for you when you do?
>>
>>48601563
So you went from moons to planets. For shame Heavens for shame. This is a formal restraining order, you're not allowed within 20 light years of earth or a normal human being. Jumpers are not included in this, this also only effects earth-C3P041SHG all other Earths can deal with you as they please.
>>
>>48601292
Man, she's got some pretty great tits. What's she about?
>>
So, how do I start playing this game /tg/?
>>
>>48601594
Nobody, as far as I know. For one thing, if I still had an intact mind or soul or whatever, I could just claw my way back to life. For another, there wouldn't be much point ending if I was going to continue.
>>
File: Shigure_01.jpg (138KB, 289x398px) Image search: [Google]
Shigure_01.jpg
138KB, 289x398px
>>48601592
Right, 400 extra CP to spend then. Excellent!

>>48601613
Weapons. All weapons. Also fanservice.
>>
>>48601613
She is basically a super ninja; she is almost supernaturally skilled at stealth, a master of every non firearm weapon you can think of, and strong enough to easily carve tanks to shreds with a sword.
>>
>>48601632
Step one: go to your vendor of choice.
Step two: buy salt. As much of it as possible.
Step three: fill a bathtub up with the salt and go to town.
>>
>>48601644
>>48601648
>Weapons. All weapons. Also fanservice.
Sweet, do we have her jump?
>>
>>48601594
At this point? Maybe the heat death of the universe. Or Ophidan of the orange lantern. That ones a long story. All I know is that neither of us would be very happy at that point.
>>
>>48601594
I have no idea. It's glorious.
But i have lots of other worlds to explore first so i'm not in a hurry.
>>
File: shigure.jpg (51KB, 520x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shigure.jpg
51KB, 520x1024px
>>48601658
Yup. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

If you pick her as your Master, you can even get her as a free Companion.
>>
>>48601658
Histories Strongest Disciple, you can get her as a companion for free (though she is part of a group that requires a mandatory drawback to choose from).
>>
>>48601648
>carve tanks to shreds with a sword.

Did that actually happen or is that a metaphor?
I can never tell what to take seriously whenever people are referring to manga/anime worlds.
>>
>>48601608
You try fighting Asura and not crack a continent or two, anon.

>>48601594
If climbing from Naraka is no longer an option? If there is no more multiverse to escape to? When all things fall silent, and the emptiness of space is all that remains?

I probably have a bigger problem than death.
>>
>>48601594
My job. Man, running the Afterlife is going to be a pain, but someone's got to do it. Eh, it shouldn't be too hard, I was Administrator of the Multiverse for who knows how long. Compared to that, managing the transit of souls from the mortal realm to the various afterlives of the multiverse shouldn't be an issue at all.
>>
>>48601680
What the fuck is with her eyebrows?

Is she part pikachu or something?
>>
>>48601691
Actually happened. Master Level individuals from kenichi are one man armies.
>>
>>48601594
Death of the Discworld. I'm a Wizard after all, I get his personal attention.
>>
>>48601691
It actually happened, the masters of Ryōzanpaku went against an armed military force including tanks and won with comedic ease.
>>
>>48601594
>Thinks I wouldn't bro up with incarnations of death
>Thinks they don't owe me favors for simply hanging out with them and not being a dick
>Assumes I don't completey beat the shit outta asshole versions of death by fighting them everytime time they bring their skeletal ass to my doorstep
"Hey Anon, I'm back and stronger than ever!"
"Yeah, okay great Mr.Bones, but don't you see I'm busy with my family?"
"W-what?"
"Yeah you better wait your grim,dust encrusted,straight outta the halloween shop joke of a body outta here while my kids and wifes open up their Christmas presents"
"N-now wait here, you can't tell-!"
*Takes belt off*
*Death teleports the fuck away*

Hypothetically, probably Jumpchan, she would be the one person that knows me the most, evn amung my waifus.
>>
>>48601703
You don't fight Asura you run. I'd say to the moon but with your track record I'd rather not.
>>
>>48601594
By the end of my chain I'm a self-evolving artificial intelligence so advanced that human beings can't comprehend it. I have nigh omniscience and can transmit myself instantaneously across the omniverse. And if I am destroyed I can simply restore from a backup copy at that point. Soul and all. So yes, I assure you, I CAN run forever.

But after my chain ends I think I'm going to pass the keys to the vast multiversal technological empire I've built to my greatest children and then go on vacation. Maybe spend a few centuries on a beach sipping martinis and reminiscing with Jump-chan.
>>
>>48601594
>even you must know that you can't run forever.

That's okay. The chaste belt, holy hand grenades, and flash bangs should buy me enough time to escape Morrigan and Tharja when they catch me.
>>
>>48601740
I'm not that much of a wimp anon. Once I setup my Mantra substitute, I kept up with him!

The first five times. The sixth round opened with him ripping my arms off and beating me half to death with them. Spent the remainder of that jump running away screaming and armless.
>>
What other jumps give something like the inner peace option in Evo?
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48601256
>>48601176
Oh hey, so they're basically Personas with Buddhist aesthetics.

I'm sure Worm would get a kick out of that

>>48601190
Eh, that's a fair point. Oh and-sorry about the spoilers. I mean, Leviathan's core seems to be drawing out/manipulating a lot of water-water. But my point with the Scion analogy was more that I don't quite trust one crazy human tinker's assessment of the stuff considering the stuff's not fully understood and deliberately obfuscated; and also see phantom images behind other Parahumans for example which are sorta metaphors for exactly what those powers do, which goes to show there's still lots of aspects of it which aren't fully explained.

Hey, I could well be wrong. You do you, I'm just saying my personal recommendation would be to hedge bets on the stuff for now.

>>48601217
>implying they're not

More seriously though, as said above I'm just saying there's little to no certainty about the damn things' precise nature is all. And let's be fair, Behemoth tanked a continent-levelling blast with little to no will effect, hence Scion was relying on his stilling wavelength's "off switch" rather than raw force which the GBE is all about.

It is literally the Saitama of energy weapons.

>>48601304
More than I can count, for varying amounts of "get along with". Any with a conscience, for that matter.

I mean, I more or less accidentally made Malefor swear off evil forever once he'd looked upon my soul and saw what I did in Iji to the Tasen and Komato corpses. Basically, I end up having to do lots of compromises with any companion with a conscience.

And on the opposite end of the scale, Arfoire, and Lilith, and Jadis, and-okay this is kind of a recurring trend among some of them-has to be talked down from the occasional genocide.

>>48601400
Huh. What did Val do to get off the list? She's not getting soft, is she?
>>
>>48601773
>omniscience
This is the one thing my jumper never wants. I believe he'd even just simply find a being who wants it and give it to them. To know everything , is to remove all the joy and excitement of life. You wouldn't need to plan as you already know exactly how to do things, no need to study or build as you know the next step to advancement and every step after it. It just seems to make everything so pointless.

>>48601781
I thought Asura had literally infinite mantra. Like to the point that a jumper couldn't do much more than run away.

>>48601797
Don't worry bout the spoilers I did some research on worm for the jump and learned it anyway. Besides the interlude with the homeless guy that controls scion kinda points to it anyway. Personally I just used the endbringers as a base and worked up from there, making my own crystalline material for my symbiote (symbiote jump) to use.

Val isn't on that list and you are cause from what I remember Val didn't try to enforce chaos on everyone. Or do you enforce order. It's been a while since I last saw you mention it.
>>
>>48601848
ASA enforces order, Val just goes all "all shall worship me and be consumed."
Still better than DFC, aka "I eat Azathoth and gain his power."
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
...wow. Did Japanese Moot bork the new spoilers, or did I? That's. That's never happened before.

>>48601594
I'm a big believer in living for the present. Even if that present is someone else's past, future and alternate timeline. I'm achronal, but I make the most of every moment. The point being-honestly, I've...never tried to dwell on it too much because mama Jump-Chan didn't raise no quitter.

...I've got too much to do, dammit. More than most of my companions understand, sometimes.

There's so much left to be set right before I have the right to die. I'm not even sure if I, truly, CAN die anymore now that I'm not even an entity but an event. Or an emergent property, perhaps.

Anyway, if the impossible happens I'll try to go to either DC or the Discworld before I bite it. Death of the Endless is a nice girl, and other than her I'm pretty sure only Azrael the Death of Universes has a chance of handling my metaphysical weight.

>>48601794
MOTHER
>>
>>48601848
He doesn't get that way IMMEDIATELY, but yeah, I eventually couldn't keep up with him at all because of that and settled for running away or putting the other Demigods in his path. I don't think I would have stood a chance even if I was much further along in my chain.

Fear the wrath of Asura, lest you be disarmed .
>>
>>48601873
>DFC
Delicious Flat Chest
>>
>>48601848
He has nigh omniscience, not true omniscience. It's more that his mind is able to run simulations with such accuracy that he has mathematical precognition on massive scale out to huge spans of time and can make vast leaps of logic through advanced calculation of probability to arrive at the correct conclusion. But if my jumper learns anything during his time it's that there's always a bigger fish and moving up the food chain and having the ability to affect things on a grander scale doesn't make things boring. It merely promotes you up to playing with the big boys who can manage at least that if not outright make you look stupid in comparison.
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>48601848
>>48601873
Eh, that's fair. Chaos isn't about enforcement, anyway. Figured most folks here would be a bunch of chaosfags or neutrals. I only remember one or two other lawbros around.

I am surprised how chill y'all are with the whole brainwashed and devoured thing though but hey-I'm not here to judge your taste. Pun totally intended
>>
>>48601874
>MOTHER
Okay /jc/, be honest with me, how bad is mother? At what point in my chain should I be able to handle this?
>>
>>48601906
Fite me.

Chaos > Law
>>
File: Bill Cipher god2.png (189KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cipher god2.png
189KB, 500x528px
>>48601339

>Mage: The Awakening time and space spheres. Iirc, you can't get the two of them at the same time.
>Sburb classes
>Heroes has something like this
>D&D has some magics related to space and planes
>Portal could help you with some of the exotic PhD
>Naruto has some cool stuff on high levels, but I dropped the manga, so I don't really know about it
>Fairy Tail high tier magics can also get you something close to this
>Overlord has some spells similar to the D&D. They're sightly worse, but much easier to cast
>Digimon has some digimons that can manipulate time and space.
>>
>>48601902
>>DFC
>Delicious Flat Chest
Yes, that was why he named himself as such.
>>
>>48601927
What?
>>
>>48601902
In his case, that was probably all too literal.

>>48601906
>surprised how chill y'all are with the whole brainwashed and devoured thing
Not really chill with it at all, but Val... either she's a Jumper and you're not and there's nothing you can do except spiders, or you're both Jumpers and there's no real need to worry because she has very a healthy sense of self preservation.
>>
>>48601922
Except you have no idea what Chaos is because /tg/'s idea of chaos comes from WH40Kid shit that isn't actually chaos at all.
>>
>>48601906
I'm not sure if it qualifies as 'law', but I've been following the general principles of Katsujinken from HSDK. All life is sacred, do not kill, etc. It's not an unbreakable vow, but following it, even as a guideline, has been a boon to my Jumper's mental health. Body count is still in the single digits. This can also be attributed to a lack of ambition, though.

Funny thing about Asura is that despite all the power being thrown around, he never went after me without shooing or scaring human citizens away. I suppose I could have hid in the populace somewhere, but I'm not that much of a coward or willing to taunt the fates.

I was okay with running away screaming, though.

Jumpers are weird.
>>
>>48601956
I prefer Webmage Chaos personally. Especially being able to just casually eat away at reality.
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>48601922
Chaos is shit. SHIT.

Literally every major achievement ever was because of order. Chaos just makes a big, stinking mess someone else has to clean up lest it sit around and self-destruct.

>>48601914
90% of the game is four kids going on a cutesy journey to defeat a prophecised ultimate evil. You fight aliens, some ganglanders, some random guardian things and other whimsical JRPG fare. It's babby's first Final Fantasy; if you can handle the safest Final Fantasy there is you can handle this, and honestly you could probably handle it just with half a dozen mundane but action-centered jumps under your belt as long as you take PSI.

And then Giygas shows up and. Well, that's where all the horror's from.

Just don't follow the gang to stop Porkey Minch once and for all and you won't have to fight the almighty idiot embodiment of evil and Porkey's own robot suit.
>>
>>48601956
No, I am talking about the traditional views of chaos, not dressing in skulls and screaming about how edgy you are.
>>
>>48601906
But asa lawful evil is the best evil.
>>
>>48601956
Don't be silly, anon, we have plenty of other examples of Chaos to draw upon. Why, we have Billanon and Tera...
>>
>>48601981
The only reason anything exists at all or that anything can happen in because of chaos.

The universe springing forth from nothing sure as hell wasn't order.

And nothing functions without entropy.
>>
I have nigh infinite mana. Is there any thing in jump chain that can let me spend all this mana as I wish? Not all at once, not in extremely discrete packages only so large as to fuel the spell being cast, but to cast as much as I want as quickly as I want with as great a volume of cost as I please for every spell?
>>
>>48602003
>The universe springing forth from nothing sure as hell wasn't order.
Well it wasn't all that chaotic either. It's not exactly random fluctuation when it's all perfectly mathematically structured.
>>
>>48602003
>And nothing functions without entropy.
Now you just sound like an idiot. You don't say that to a bunch of jumpers who are giving spiral power a run for its money on how badly you can break the conservation of matter and energy.
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>48601971
Oh goodness no, we were talking about SMT Law. Which is all about order and stability and structure and whatever else Dad thinks is the new hotness. Sometimes, even salvation's the new hotness.

Mind you that and spoiler are pretty Lawful, though, since it abides by the overall tenets. It just means you prioritise right and wrong above Law.

And hey-it's easier to run without obstacles unless you can make yourself intangible.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>48602003
I was there when Aslan sang Narnia into existence.

Checkmate.
>>
>>48602025
I had the same question like two threads ago, their aren't many perks that allow that, I know Slayers does exactly that but probably not at "I'm gonna cast Fireball with a planets worth of mana" level.there's also Thousand Masters(Negima) and Overlord Over Rank magic as well as the Abyss of Magic from the same jump. Also Soulfire from Dresdin could probably help you out.
>>
How would people feel about a Dominions jump?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominions_3:_The_Awakening
>>
>>48602055
How you start after it? Did you destroy the universe to see how it worked? Also you just became a huge embodiment of chaos as you didn't stop it and keep the order of non existence.
>>
>>48602025
A few jumpers have asked this, you could probably use dark wisdom from overlord along with heylin magic from shaolin showdown add in smite perks to let you do anything and some abyss of magic to super charge spells. along with the mana you have you may end up straight raping the laws of physics around you at will. Or at least thats my combo.
>>
>>48602042
Nothing like Old Testament Law.
Which basically is God saying "Do what I say or else."
>>
So in simant what background should I go? I'm really torn between getting waterant stuff, the school for ants and killer queen.
>>
>>48602063
>Did you destroy the universe to see how it worked?
Did you miss the part where he was there while Aslan sang it into existence?
When someone sings a universe into existence in front of you you don't start attempting to break it, you smile and nod and back away and then go find a universe without someone like that in it to break.
>>
How do I recreate this as a spell?

https://youtu.be/JVG957gzYK8
>>
>>48602102
I meant did he destroy it to get Aslan to sing it into existence. Wasn't very clear on that front.
>>
>>48602118
Shadowclone and max tier angel in panty stocking. Or just panty stocking.
>>
>>48602142
Damnit this goes here>>48602116
>>
>>48602116
Looks like a simply enough conjuration spell, to get that effect specifically Heylin magic is the way to go, considering it's basically "I want it, I get it"

Alternatively you can get Bayonetta umbran weave stuff going on, Bayonetta regularly kicks with huge feet and punches with huge hands.

Personally I want to replicate Trainrain.
>>
>>48602116
One Meltrandi waifu and a spell that can summon her.
>>
>>48602116
There's already a spell like that in D&D. It's called Crushing Fist of Spite.
Replacing the fist with a foot shouldn't be too much trouble.
>>
>>48602118
Noooo? That's canon stuff.
>>
>>48602042
>prioritize right and wrong above law
Sounds about right. I don't have any high ideals or believe my philosophy is the 'correct' one, merely the one that works for me.

I guess I'd be closer to Neutral on the SMT scale.
>>
>>48602116
Go Orc in Warhammer Fantasy, get Waaagh! magic, summon Gork (or possibly Mork).
>>
>>48602073
Has anyone ever noticed that OT God was basically a True Fae? He even had the weakness to iron.
>>
>>48602059
Fuck off.
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>48602063
Goodness, no. The jump lets you start at any period in the books-so I chose to start in the formless expanse between the Wood between Worlds where Aslan would create Narnia during the course of The Magician's Nephew.

Also that implies existence canonically originated as a nonexistent expanse, when in The Last Battle Aslan confirms the multiverse is like an onion: Worlds stacked within each other, created and ended again and again. And Aslan is the son of the Emperor Beyond the Sea, a direct analogue to the Judeo-Christian God, making his actions Lawful by definition.

And as a star technically under his employment I facilliated that same order by doing my job to shine properly, and catching an escaped fallen angel.

...granted Aslan DID facepaw heavily when I entered his world being chased by two angry, clingy Charnian sorceresses while Tash was asking me to explain what a Wii U was but hey-I do whatever it takes to prevent net increases of Chaos. My methods are unorthodox by necessity.

>>48602059
Sounds great. Go for it!
>>
>>48602055
And I was there when Odin carved the earth out of a giant's left nut. I really don't see your point.
>>
>>48602190
>Has anyone ever noticed that OT God was basically a True Fae? He even had the weakness to iron.
>He even had the weakness to iron.
[citation needed]
>>
File: Blank20.png (735KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Blank20.png
735KB, 1024x640px
>>48602190
Iron chariots, specifically.

So...yes, exactly like a True Fae. They've got fairly specific Bans after all.

Let's see-the burning bush is his Prop, the shining dude in the sky (yes, there is one; he shows Moses his back in Exodus) his Actor, the angels his Wisps and Heaven/Jacob's Ladder his Realms.

And to account for 2e, Jesus may have been a Huntsman. He was charged with bringing everyone to the Kingdom of Heaven, after all.

>>48602195
...what's wrong with Dominions?

>>48602226
The point being that the multiverse is a big place with different realities having different fundamental setup mechanisms, and you asserting entropy and chaos are fundamental to creation everywhere is just plain wrong.

>>48602228
Judges 1:19
>>
>>48602228
>The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

Judges 1:19
>>
>>48602228
Not that anon, but there's one particularly odd segment in the Book of Judges where the Hebrews cannot defeat their enemies, due to them having iron chariots.
>"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."
>>
>>48602267
Okay, we'll have to agree to disagree. That's something chaos can do; let people have dissenting opinions.

Law's all, "OBEY ME OR BE CAST INTO THE FIERY ABYSS".
>>
>>48602296
>dissenting opinions

...you know, anywhere else you'd have had a point but.

Look at these threads.
>>
>>48602228
Judges 1:19:
"The LORD was with the people of Judah, and they took possession of the hill country, but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of iron."
>>
>274 / 31 / 43 / 1
Holy shit, at this rate we're going to hit 1000 by Friday morning.
>>
>>48602296
I disagree. In Chaos, it's a matter of "If you're strong, you get to have opinions. If you're not, tough shit, you don't get an opinion, and you're lucky I don't pummel you for asking." That's not freedom, just a different kind of tyranny.
>>
>>48602340
Law is literally just the same shit though under an even stronger tyrant, and sometimes even he's kind of a bitch that had just overthrown the order before him and stated his arrogant claim to authority the loudest of all in memory.
>>
>>48602340
And that's why the Neutral ending is almost always the best one, in SMT.
>>
File: IGwEwDM.jpg (76KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
IGwEwDM.jpg
76KB, 927x380px
>>48601594

The hell with that!
>>
>>48601981
>Literally every major achievement ever was because of order. Chaos just makes a big, stinking mess someone else has to clean up lest it sit around and self-destruct.

But that's wrong. There can't be no progress without chaos. With your precious order you will just lead to stagnation.

There are no anti-boredom perks that can make up for living in that kind of world.

>>48602276
>>48602282
>>48602267
That only means that technology>weird tree god

Also, according to cWoD, Odin was a Vampire.
>>
>>48602369
Hers's the thing: With Law, you have one guy in charge and he genuinely wants to do the job right, he's just a demanding perfectionist with no empathy.

With Chaos? You have a BUNCH of assholes who do whatever they want, with whoever they want to, because they're stronger than you. Law only punishes you if you step out of line. Chaos punishes you because they're bored and you're the fattest punching bag lying around.
>>
File: Moons583726459239.jpg (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Moons583726459239.jpg
361KB, 800x600px
>>48602371
>Neutral
Often times a best
>>
>>48602340
>>48602312
Goddammit. It's not my fault the thread abuses Chaos the way dictators abuse Law.

>>48602340
At least that gives you the potential to change things if you can beat up the guy on top.

I've never actually played SMT, so I barely have any idea what I'm saying.
>>
>>48602398
Change doesn't require chaos. The laws of reality can allow for slow, gradual, controlled change over time.
>>
>>48602340
That's literally Law, but with Law you can't make any change even if you are strong.

>>48602415
Change is literally an aspect of chaos.

All the laws of reality give you is a slow downward spiral.
>>
What ever came of the exalted jumps anyway? Has there been any word of them recently, I only remember the initial discussions like 100 threads ago.
>>
>>48602414
That's a fair point. Aside from Lucifer, Beelzebub, and I think Belial and Nebiros(as long as Alice is not at risk), most of the forces of Chaos don't actually practice what they preach. They're really just a bunch of salty assholes who are mad that the Great Will kicked their ass and take their anger out on those weaker than them, before proceeding to throw bitch fits when things don't go their way. It's only survival of the fittest when they're the fittest. Admittedly, with the exception of Gabriel, Remiel, and sometimes Satan, the Forces of Law are just as hypocritical, and far more self-righteous and arrogant.
>>
>>48602433
>Change is literally an aspect of chaos

Uh, he has a point actually-it depends on the setting.

In LOTR for example the creation of Middle Earth WAS an expression of divine order manifesting. Everything was sung into existence by beings aligned with perfect order. Melkor, the rebel, was the one undergoing the "slow downward spiral" as well as the primary exponent of chaos.
>>
>>48602445
And again, Neutral is the best ending. That's the ending that trusts humanity to be able to govern itself, without supernatural assholes interfering.
>>
>>48602407
There is literally no difference between the two. Law is tyranny of the strongest. Chaos is tyranny of the strongest. Both are nothing but tyranny, it's frankly disingenuous to call either by any other name. The Law is made and enforced by weight of might, the deciding factor of whose in charge in Chaos just as well. Chaos is the weight of might acting on and enforcing its own Law. There is no difference.
>>
>>48602440
Babs claimed it then ran off like he was taking the money and running. There hasn't been a peep about him or it. Outlook on whether or not we want a finished product from him is...mixed?
>>
>>48601594
Greet Death like an old friend.

By which I mean 'the fuck are you doing here at two in the morning, are you drunk or something? go the fuck home and call ahead like any sane person next time!'

Because fuck you I have a horcrux and at least a dozen ways to cheat death beside.
>>
>>48602445
Because they are all really just lawfags, and the lawfags got to where they are by practicing chaos, they all just want their own law to be the one on top. Do you think YHWH wouldn't be the exact same shit if he was ever not in charge?
>>
>>48602456
But what is Eru's greatest gift? Death and greater free will for the younger races.
>>
>>48602507
Which is an emergent pattern resulting from the laws he set down at the beginning. Free will is a cellular automata, a manifestation of order even when it looks chaotic.
>>
>>48602440
The last wip posted was legitimately forever ago, and it had several passages from a John Galt speech copy pasted into the doc; it's a troll claim.
>>
File: bill cipher money.png (119KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
bill cipher money.png
119KB, 600x915px
>>48602340
That only means that you cannot associate binary concepts like Chaos and Orders with others like Good and Evil.

A Lawful entity can be as well a benevolent and protector god like Aslan, or a tyrannical dictator that set large a series of abusive laws, but still respects them. That, or actual conceptual entities like Oblivion.

>>48602415
Spare me of your boring lineal perfectly ordered systems.

And anyway, in most realities those laws will only lead you to the death of your universe and everything being engulfed by darkness. That if your system it's not perfect. It is, you will be stuck in an endless cycle that will be probably worse that death.

Only by breaking the system and exploiting those laws you can actually survive the universe.

>>48602433
Remember that in myth the rebel is usually the one that gives free will and actual chances to the mortals vs the all-powerful god who wants to keep the universe as a cute shelf decoration.
>>
>>48602507
Pfft. Now you're just reaching.

Death and free will? STILL just expressions of order, still part of his plan.

The only truly chaotic thing that tried to separate itself from that plan is Melkor, and the only reason he's getting his powers back for a final battle is because of apocalypse fiat; the entire time he spent rebelling his powerlevelling was doing nothing but dropping.
>>
File: Dark Bill 2.png (176KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Bill 2.png
176KB, 500x506px
>>48602525
Free will when you have an lawful all-powerful entity is nothing but a lie.

What's free will if you're still bound by the plan of an omniscient being? You're nothing but a puppet of a truly chaotic being.

The only way for you to stand on an equal ground with said being is to embrace chaos and separate yourself from it. Only then you can actually achieve free will.
>>
>>48602563
You can't separate from the plan of an omniscient being. It knew you would do that. Your rebellion is part of the plan.
>>
>>48602563
>You're nothing but a puppet of a truly chaotic being.
>is to embrace chaos and separate yourself from it.
You think you've embraced chaos. You think you've seperated from it. But it's still an omniscient all-powerful entity that put you in a plan. You're just as much a puppet as ever, you're just deluding yourself into thinking you ripped the strings, rather than that there were no strings.
>>
>>48602498
It's not cheating if he didn't properly lay down the rules.
>>
All this Law and Chaos talk and I'm just standing here going: man this pancake tastes REALLY good.
>>
>>48602607
>pancake
>not waffle
Holy shit, first moons and now this? You really are a horrible person.
>>
>>48602607
Truly Neutral Evil is best.
>>
File: 2712995-5.png (492KB, 609x531px) Image search: [Google]
2712995-5.png
492KB, 609x531px
>>48602580
>>48602591
I know. Searching for free will is suffering.
>>
File: 1238311702400.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1238311702400.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>48602607
I'm more of a crepes person myself, but I get ya.
>>
So, bypassing alignment arguments (law v chaos, pancakes v waffles), /JC/...

What are some good body horror/ weird bio powers in jumpchain?
>>
>>48602637
Red my friend, im really jonesing for those drawbacks for Warframe... begins scratching arm like a junkie
>>
File: Shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg (139KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
Shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg
139KB, 1024x676px
>>48602642
True beauty
>>
>>48602620
>>pancake
>>not waffle

While they both have their place, the true winner is French Toast, you heathens.
>>
>>48602656
Soon.

Four 100CPers, four 200CPers, four 300CPers, four 600CPers. I'm unsure if I want to do a 1000CPer as the only option I have for it seems like glorified suicide.
>>
>>48602563
If you embrace chaos, you don't have free will, either. There are two options: Either the universe has rules and everything is the deterministic result of everything that came before and therefore you have no free will. Or, the universe is random, nothing has any true logic to it, and your "decisions" are really just random impulse that you have no control over, in which case you have no free will. Sorry, Bill, but free will is impossible.
>>
File: planegirlsareuseful.jpg (457KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
planegirlsareuseful.jpg
457KB, 900x1000px
>>48602607
Pancakes a best plane
>>
File: 1465708893332.gif (344KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1465708893332.gif
344KB, 250x195px
>>48602675
Glorified Suicide? That sounds like a party to me!

>Pic Related
Its me preparing for this jump.
>>
I'm just going to quote Carl Jung and say that it is utterly pointless to even thing about the totality of divine powers because in pleroma, there is as much nothing as there is everything.
>>
File: Beautiful Sorrow.png (65KB, 594x284px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Sorrow.png
65KB, 594x284px
>>48602642
Skullduggery - Beautiful Sorrow
>>
>>48602642
Pick up Quantum Evolution from Worm and Reactive Evolution from XMCU.

Start battle as a basic human. End battle as a twenty foot tall horror made entirely of whirling teeth and grasping talons. Then suddenly revert back to being a basic human in an instant with no transformation or anything. Not a whole lot scares the fuck out of people like watching that jarring transition.
>>
File: Zenbu Snacks.jpg (40KB, 262x342px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Snacks.jpg
40KB, 262x342px
>>48602607
>>48602637
I'd say it matters on the mood, especially with the texture. Crepes are light and soft, pancakes have this degree of heavyness, and waffles are light and crunchy

That being said what truly matters from then on, is what sides you have

Like a choco pancake with bacon is god tier, but so is a waffle and strawberries, and lets not forget everything you can stuff into a nice crepe
>>
>>48602687
False dichotomy.
>>
File: lewdXoYgHyi.gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewdXoYgHyi.gif
992KB, 500x281px
>>48602739
>and lets not forget everything you can stuff into a nice crepe
>>
>>48602769
Fine, you explain to me how you can have free will, then.
>>
>>48602731
You can throw Dark Visage from Highschool of the Dead on top of that to revert not only to basic human but shy, polite, harmless human who wouldn't hurt a fly.
>>
What are some good, scaling magic systems that aren't Dresden or Wheel of Time.
>>
>>48602025
Conjoined Conjures with a perk I'm adding in Zatch Bell that lets you put as much energy as you want into spells
>>
>>48602821
I need this, but I don't know where the heck this setting would go in my chain.
>>
>>48602786
Well you can have it make it bursting out with the white stuff
>>
>>48602818
Overlord and Ar Tonelico
>>
Law versus Chaos is a misdirection anyway.

It's really a battle between Stasis and Chaos.
>>
>>48602870
Stasis and Change*
Timmy from Fairly Odd Parents is firmly on the side of Stasis
>>
File: LEWD FEWD.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD FEWD.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>48602786
>>
>>48602854
>>
>>48602795
Look at Mage the Ascension. Reality is neither deterministic or random, but instead operates via consensual reality.
>>
>>48602895
>beating eggs until stiff
not sure if hot or misogyny
>>
>>48602950
And are there rules governing how people think in order to generate consensual reality? If yes, then it's ultimately deterministic. If not, then it's ultimately random.
>>
>>48602894
If Stasis gave me reality warping slaves, I would be, too.
>>
@SJ-Chan
Les Miserables.
Saw you wanted to do something about Valjeans Iconic strength. Why not say he gets a can learn any perk you or a companion has that could directly or indirectly increase his strength, even if not normally teachable?

Other companions have had special perk rules before.
>>
>>48603045
>@SJ-Chan
Holy shit, you again?

>Why not say he gets a can learn any perk you or a companion has that could directly or indirectly increase his strength, even if not normally teachable?
That is a horrible, horrible meta powergamey idea. The very fact that you're suggesting it underlines how clueless you are about this entire endeavor.
>>
>>48602980
Neither.
>>
>>48602981
It's not having the fairys, it's what he did
secret wish
>>
>>48603045
>Other companions have had special perk rules before.

Yeah the ones that are almost universally despised and ignored.
>>
>>48603045
>Other companions have had special perk rules before.
Leaving aside that later on she said she'd drop it, and as such you come across as an asshole for bringing it up again, can you point to a non-contentious example of what you're suggesting? Because I can't think of a companion that auto gets CP and or perks that either isn't or wasn't contentious as fuck.
>>
>>48603045
>Why not say he gets a can learn any perk you or a companion has that could directly or indirectly increase his strength, even if not normally teachable?

This is a terrible fucking idea. People have been lynched by the thread for less.

>other companions-

Yeah, newsflash: That setup's not very popular here.

Look, you clearly seem more comfortable with your native site's format. Why not just tell SJ there? Why bother coming here?
>>
>>48603105
So there are neither rules nor a lack of rules?
>>
File: faggot1465982340071.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1465982340071.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>48603045
Isn't there a teen drama somewhere you should be wanking to provide infinite power?
>>
>>48603171
They're more like guidelines.
>>
Daily reminder that arguing about free will presupposes that free will exists.
>>
>>48603242
Daily reminder that nothing matters, because you either don't have free will it you're going to end up as dust in a cold, uncaring void slowly melting away into entropic soup. Probably both, actually.

And that's okay.
>>
File: 1468337167388.jpg (114KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1468337167388.jpg
114KB, 640x799px
>>48603301
>>48603242
>>
>>48603325
I said nothing matters, anon. I didn't say it means you should give up.
>>
>>48600499
Damaged Focus Warrior + Defense Focused Warrior + Level 100 From Overlord, Master Swordsman from MGR, I know Kung Fu: Nine Swords of Dugu from Kung Fu Hustle, and taking a lot of Levels in Fighter and related classes in D&D Jumps.
>>
Let's see if I can guess right:

>>48603301
Nihilist

>>48603325
Absurdist

>>48603369
Nihilistic Existentialist
>>
>>48603325
>will you perish like a dog
>muffled AW-HYUEK in the distance
>>
>>48603396
Contrarian.

Labels are nice but they don't contribute anything to the conversation.
>>
>>48601594
It's gonna be a bit of a "problem," and by the time I'm done there'll be at least 35 different claimants, if not more, possibly including several variations of the biblical Hell - and this also isn't counting Gaia herself once I get through EVO, or any gods who might happen to be my parents by the end of this.

Jumpchain is weird.
>>
>>48603477
Labels are nice and I don't think you know what contrarian means.
>>
>>48603509
If you seriously believe that you can sit there and condescendingly label everyone else's opinions while offering nothing of substance and not be labeled a contrarian then you're irredeemable.
>>
>>48603538
Whoosh.
>>
>>48603538
>label everyone else's opinions while offering nothing of substance and not be labeled a contrarian
I don't think that's that's what contrarian means.
>>
So what's your Angelform from Evangelion like, jumpers?
>>
File: AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg (542KB, 2300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg
542KB, 2300x2400px
>>48603594
>>
Better question, so is the only way I can touch Lilith or Adam is with gloves? Or I just need to not want to cause instrumentality?
>>
So would you guys prefer picking your Momodo element(s) from a premade list or making them up for yourself like I did with Travelers Gate
>>
>>48603561
No. In retrospect I suppose it isn't. It's far worse as there is no opposing opinion.
It's actually just snide, condescending criticism with no counterargument.
>>
File: sarahkerriganascended.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sarahkerriganascended.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>48603594
She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>48603626
I mean its the Freeform but cause potential problems, or restricted but reduced creativity?

Fuck it, freeform.
>>
File: Ancient Angel.png (934KB, 869x609px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Angel.png
934KB, 869x609px
>>48600115
>which are individually far weaker but can do many things at once. That's basically how Humanity works; it's actually Lilin, the Eighteenth Angel, running 6,000,000,000 separate programs simultaneously.
Eva is the Nasuverse?
Because Humanity gets weaker the more of them there are in that too.

>>48600221
I don't bother, I just try to keep a general idea of what they are capable of.

>>48601594
Well, considering Justice is married to Two Incarnations of Death? And made friends with several more? I imagine one of his wives.
Either that or all of them will get together and throw a party.

I have several ways to "cheat death" as it where, but I believe that Death is inevitable. It might take trillions of years, but I'mma die eventually.

>>48602059
YES!

>>48603301
We're all gonna die yes. That's why you should be happy, and make others happy. Because we're all on a time limit, and we should spend that time happy.

>>48603396
>Nihilistic Existentialist
The fuck is that? I've heard the others before.

>>48603594
A Throne, like pic related, but with two wheels rather than one.
>>
>>48603594
It actually looks a lot like an Evangelion. Did it to confuse NERV, combined with my tool use it made them wonder if the Angels were starting to imitate the Lilim.
>>
>>48603621
You can't touch a Seed of Life at all. Not wanting to cause Instrumentality won't help, if we're going by Kaoru's example.
>>
>>48603396
>Absurdist
Guilty as charged.

>>48603450
Yes. I want this.
>>
File: uhfahv.jpg (142KB, 776x1006px) Image search: [Google]
uhfahv.jpg
142KB, 776x1006px
>>48603594
>>
>>48603692
What's the point of happiness if you can't keep it? It just makes it hurt more when you lose everything that made you happy.

Chances are most people you know will die before you do, and you'll have to suffer losing them one by one. How can you live with that?
>>
I hate to be that guy but... Twilight Zone? Anybody do any work on it yet?
>>
>>48603790
Not as far as I know.

I really like the Twilight Zone and have watched most of it but I have absolutely no idea how you could make a jump of it.
>>
File: oneness.jpg (202KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
oneness.jpg
202KB, 1024x768px
>>48603594
>pic related

>>48603626
I have no clue what that is, but probably allow people to make it up for themselves with canon examples listed?
>>
>>48600585
Anon GNR gave Shinji the choice on whether or not to conduct instrumentality. And what she ended up doing to humanity left all of them in a puddle with the choice of staying in a hive mind or separating themselves out again to be an individual. She never created a new ancestral race that we can tell, since neither Shinji or Asuka came out with an S2 organ of anything else indicating they had the Fruit of Life.
>>
>>48603786
It sucks to lose those we love, but we deserve to be happy. The mere act of being Alive means we Deserve happiness. Even if it ends when we deserve to be happy while we're here. Because once we're dead? We're gone, whether or not there is an afterlife we are no longer here, and we are changed. So, be happy while you can.
>>
>>48603692
>Nihilistic Existentialist
Existential Nihilism is basically the belief that nothing has intrinsic meaning, but you can find your own subjective meaning in things.
>>
>>48603834
>implying anyone deserves anything

If only I could believe as you do.
>>
>>48603692
>We're all gonna die yes. That's why you should be happy, and make others happy. Because we're all on a time limit, and we should spend that time happy.
If everything is shit, why worry about it, eh?

Nurgle-worshipper spotted.
>>
>>48601594
Hopefully nothing. If I'm lucky, I'll find a way to dissolve my soul on the event of my death.

I don't want to exist for a literal eternity. Even with anti-boredom perks, the thought is terrifying.
>>
>>48603898
I never said everything is shit, I said we're on a time limit. There is a subtle difference.
The "everything is shit, why worry about it" is, essentially, "Don't try to improve your situation, just accept it and don't worry about it"

My idea is that, we are all on a time limit. Even if we only die when the Omniverse itself ends, we are still on a time limit, one that will never go away. We can push back that time limit, but it will always be there. We should spend that time improving our lives, and the lives of those around us, so we can be happy.
Because we deserve it.

>>48603857
I have no idea how I came around to believing in this, fuck I used to be pure Nihilistic, but it's something I honestly believe. We deserve to be happy.

>>48603851
Fair enough.
>>
So long as we're doing this, may as well make it be more on topic:

Can you sum up your Jumper's philosophy with one quote?
>>
File: 0253-013.png (443KB, 1536x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0253-013.png
443KB, 1536x1200px
>>48602821
Could we get that spatial powers from Goomu? That power set is one of my favorites.

Also, you should read the manga from the start if you watched the anime. You would miss a lot of cool panels, and the end of the last anime arc is totally different from the manga. Zeno wasn't a dick at the end. Why do anime makers want to add spiteful edgy characters in a non-edgy manga?
>>
>>48604042
"What did I do last night, or better yet who..."
>>
>>48604042
Justice- "Do good to others, and make sure to have some fun"

Secundo- "Fuck you I got mine"

Gamer/Minion Master- "All I see before me is mine, though my rule is fair, it is Mine."
>>
>>48604042

Adventure is worthwhile in itself - Amelia Earhart
>>
>>48604042
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
>>
>>48604042
"I am filled with DETERMINATION."
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>48604042
>>
File: Bill Angel Form.jpg (85KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Angel Form.jpg
85KB, 750x810px
>>48603594
Not very practical.

>>48603692
>I have several ways to "cheat death" as it where, but I believe that Death is inevitable. It might take trillions of years, but I'mma die eventually.

What about death itself, does it dies?
>>
>>48604042
>By fighting against the inevitable, we carve meaning from meaninglessness.
>>
>>48603807
Itd be a herculean task but maybe a perk based on each episode?
>>
>>48604043
I'm blasting through it right now, and holy fuck I forgot how much of a CUNT Zophise is. Just, holy shit that's some fucked up stuff
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (610KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
610KB, 700x435px
>>48604110
For you.

>>48604125
Even if they only die when their universe ends, yes.
>>
File: 1469153201899.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469153201899.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Oh god. The thread is zooming by way too fast guys I can't make Boktai that fast I have work AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>48604125
>does death die?

To quote death the endless on that subject
"Ill be here when it all ends to put up the chairs and turn off the light"
>>
>>48604158
>Implying your job isn't to make jumps.
>>
>>48604042
>"...wait, what were we talking about again?"
>>
>>48604042
"Every day we fight is a day we are truly alive"
>>
>>48604161
She also says "And lock the door on my way out"
Implying she dies as well, she's just moments after the universe itself.
>>
>>48604161
I thought Discworld Death said that.
>>
Jump #110: Halo
>Four of Pentacles (Living in a cloud of suspicion and prejudice.)
>Age: 20
>Location: Free Choice
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Tag Along (+200), Rival (+200)
Sounds like I get to see the action up close, and there'll be an alien-aligned antagonist who's trying to harness Forerunner tech for the Covenant as well. I can work with that.
>Wordsmith (1300)
A better liar than Halsey? Pff. The best lies are the ones that are true.
>Hacking (Free, Drop-In)
I'd buy that for a dollar! But I don't have to, because it's free.
>Antigen (1000)
I am buying this with the sole intention of extracting a vaccine from it, yes.
>Spartan Time (700)
So this isn't improved, since I'm not a Spartan, this is just the 3x time dilation. Still, useful enough.
>Engineer (550, Drop-In)
A solid knowledge of working technologies is always a good thing to have.
>Erudition (250, Drop-In)
Paired with Engineer, this should basically mean I can in fact make slipspace drives from scratch.
>Hologram Projector (200)
I'll be attaching this to the TACPAD.
>TACPAD (100)
This is very useful and will probably be adapted to be engineered into other projects.
>Data Crystal Chip (0)
I know I could probably pick up one of these in the jump, but having one early on means I can probably reverse engineer it better. Useful to have if I want to adapt the tech.
>>
>>48604161
In that same setting there is an entity that is above multiverses and jumps between them.

Also, Death is bellow things like Lucifer or Michael.
>>
>>48604191
I thought it was that she'd move on to the next universe to be born.
>>
>>48604192
Well considering how close gaiman and pratchett were, it could be both.
>>
>>48604042
"We are all ready to be savage in some cause. The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of the cause."
>>
Jump #111: Project Freelancer
>Five of Wands (A state of seeming chaos driven by endless small disputes and complications.)
>Age: 24
>Location: Project Freelancer
>Identity: AI (-100)
Beep boop, son. Beep boop.
>Drawbacks: Donut (+100), Deleted (+200), It's All A Lie! (+300)
So... wait. Is Donut going to be my meatpuppet? Does this mean it's okay for me to paint him blood-red instead of pink?
>Transfer (Free, AI)
>Sir/Madam, I Require Your Assistance (1400, AI)
This will be necessary. Very deliberate and foolproof step-by-step instructions.
>Storage Space (1300, AI)
The last thing I need is to be held up because there was just not quite enough room to transfer into.
>Aww, He Lived? That's Bullshit (900)
I'm a jumper. Bullshit is my native environment.
>How Many In The What Now? (700, AI)
'How many' is all of the tasks and 'what now' is under my control.
>Full Transfer (500, AI)
Surf the internet personally? Don't mind if I do.
>Meta (200, AI)
If I'm an AI, being metastable is rather important. A pity I'm not in a place where I can share that with others, but then again there ARE other AIs that I could possibly give such an ability to... just not the ones that need it.
>Multi-Universal Com (0)
Why yes I would love to have the ability to call someone from an alternate world.
>>
>>48604042
"My heart and actions are utterly unclouded, they are all those of Justice"
Funny Valentine, Jojo Part 7 Antoagonist
>>
>>48604042
"The face is the place."

- SMOrc
>>
>>48604042
We must move forwards, not backwards. Upwards, not fowards, and always twirling. Twirling towards freedom.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>48604042
>Pic Related
>>
>>48604210
Destiny is the eldest of The Endless, Death is the second, he dies when the universe ends, therefore so does she. She just cleans up after the universe, then dies herself.
>>
>>48602507
Only for humans (and maybe dwarves.)
>>
>>48604281
Are you the guy who tried to renact Ow, my sanity in the Cthulu Mythos Jump?
>>
>>48604321
Oh hey, Dwarves aren't part of the plan. They're a (semi)successful rebellion from Eru's willion
>>
>>48604220
>Five of Wands (A state of seeming chaos driven by endless small disputes and complications.)
Well damn, that one was spot on. I guess there really is something to cartomancy.
>>
>>48604321
>>48604340
Hobbits also get to die.
>>
>>48604042
Friendship and artistry above all!
>>
>>48604352
Yeah, I've gotten some weirdly coincidental cards while doing this run.
>>
File: 1361939710950.jpg (38KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1361939710950.jpg
38KB, 500x750px
>>48602059
Why not base it on Dominions 4 instead of 3?

Also, I'd assume the jump would be set up where you were a Pretender God? And the jump's win condition would be to assume the role of Pantokrater (but not obtaining the power until post-spark since in that role you're basically somewhere shy of Yahweh in power level but still strong enough to make every god of every Earth pantheon, a few Great Old One analogues, and a bunch of OC deities your bitch without any implied effort.)
>>
>>48604042
"Whoops."
>>
File: 1366060662832.jpg (451KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366060662832.jpg
451KB, 600x600px
>>48602160
>Waiufing Zeltrandi scum.
>>
>>48604339
No, who was that?
>>
File: zentradi_melrandi.jpg (171KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
zentradi_melrandi.jpg
171KB, 850x1360px
>>48604424
>Zeltrandi
A best.
>>
>>48604340
Yeah, they're not part of the plan, but dwarves, just like humans, have no actual idea what happens to them when they die, and whether or not they were given free will like humans or a set destiny like elves.

>>48604367
Hobbits are considered human.
>>
>>48604492
All I'm saying is that Valar managed to at least somewhat disrupt Iluvatar's plan.
>>
>>48604158
Yeah, the threads have been RIDICULOUSLY fast this month. I wish they'd stop.
>>
File: Companions talk about Jumper.png (528KB, 591x723px) Image search: [Google]
Companions talk about Jumper.png
528KB, 591x723px
>>
>>48601632
Links in the OP.
Read attached PDF
Have fun :)
>>
File: yandere234t609gwqlvwq9q.jpg (47KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
yandere234t609gwqlvwq9q.jpg
47KB, 680x383px
>>48604587
>I wish they'd stop.
>>
Could you use "they'll have to invent a new type of nobel prize to give us" from portal to find a different way to constrain hashtut from The warhammer fantasy jump?
>>
>>48604525
That's true. And it was in Eru's infinite mercy that he adopted and spared the dwarves as they shrunk in fear from Aule's hammer.

The Valar are a shit, though. They abandoned humanity to the wolves while babying elves at any opportunity. Pieces of shit. Except Ulmo, his hands were tied by Manwe but he did his best to help humans how he could.
>>
>>48601632
You don't. It's too late for us, but you can still escape.

Run, anon. Save yourself.
>>
File: 1421778624870.jpg (183KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1421778624870.jpg
183KB, 1280x1440px
>>48604461
A worst. Do not consort with genocidal xenos scum.
>>
>>48604042
"Chaos always defeats order, because it is better organized."
>>
>>48604042
You can't call dibs on a waifu, you can only earn her love.
>>
>>48604699
Good luck with that once thread 1K hits and Jump-chan goes potatoes
>>
>>48604661
Giant waifus are top-tier, anon. And Zentradi are top tier giants. This makes zentradi waifus not just a best, but A BEST.
>>
>>48604722
>Goes potatoes
That's our secret jumper, we were always potatoes.
>>
>>48604722
Well, that's why I'm warning you now. I don't care about your dibs, I'm coming for your waifu unless you get her first.
>>
>>48604776
If it's not human, then their false love you will rue, man.
>>
so based on how fast these threads are going, i assume the thread #100 will be either late tonight or tomorrow morning. what is going to happen on the 1000th thread?
>>
>>48604817
If this is what wrong is, I don't want to be right.
>>
>>48604776
Any waifu can be made a giant waifu with the use of SB and the Growth power from YJ (or any similar power), there is no excuse for consorting with xenos scum.
>>
>>48604633
I would think it's possible, but you'd need to have spent a good deal of time on materials science beforehand.

Some reverse engineering perks wouldn't hurt either.

My guess would be possible, but probably not timely?
>>
>>48604777
Well that explains why the community was always shit if it was multiplayer.
>>
>>48604845
I'm probably going to have a jump ready for 1000.

Unfortunately I may also sleep through it.
>>
>>48604845
Multiplayer, thus leading to /jc/'s eventual demise.

as it should have been.
>>
>>48604845
I'll have a jump nearly finished. I'll decide whether or not to finish it based on how the thread reacts.
>>
Someone better have an amazing edition planned for the 1000th thread.
>>
File: chaos_20reigns_201.jpg (67KB, 937x732px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_20reigns_201.jpg
67KB, 937x732px
>>48604849
>>48604776
Then I have done my job.
>>
Does anyone know if extracted DETERMINATION in Undertale is a liquid or not?
>>
>>48604722
There is no potato mode, every jumper would be in their own chain containing their own versions of each setting.

The only connection between jumpers will be a thread like this one. Which will be flooded with pictures of anons doing awful things to alternate versions of your waifus.
>>
>>48604943
The guy who hates editions in going to make it. Calling it.
>>
File: hugWoysQT0.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hugWoysQT0.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>48604862
You're adorable the way you keep trying with that. It's like watching a retarded child trying to fly by running and flapping his arms.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>48604943
It will be intentionally shit, so probably (insert waifu here) edition.
>>
>>48604952
>The only connection between jumpers

>implying Jumpers even want to communicate with other Jumpers
>implying Jumpers can stand the idea of other Jumpers
>>
>>48604845
I'm not going to have a Jump ready because I didn't realize how fast threads were moving and thought I'd have at least another week.
>>
why are the threads moving so much faster all of a sudden? it seemed like they suddenly exploded in activity recently.
>>
File: 1470061090947.jpg (47KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470061090947.jpg
47KB, 540x720px
>>48599932
Are there any perks that would let me eat it and incorporate it into myself? An organ that produces a metric-fuck-load of energy sounds really useful.
>>
>>48604999
It would mostly be angry arguments about waifus and why everyone else's waifu is shit but jumpers would communicate if that option was available to them. And it would be exactly as pleasant a place as /b/.
>>
File: no one is.jpg (98KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
no one is.jpg
98KB, 500x283px
>>48604845
If I finish my Drawbacks on time (and assuming I'm not asleep at that point), you can expect a jump from me.

>>48604890
Speaking of potatoes... What happens when everyone is jumper?
>>
>>48605053
>What happens when everyone is jumper?

Death and destruction on numerous levels.

Because if there's one thing I've learned observing these threads. Jumpers don't share.
>>
File: zentradi_x1-Klan.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zentradi_x1-Klan.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>48604948
Thank you. My childhood and the various bits that grew up the way they did because of it thanks you.
>>
File: 1452984753939.png (139KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1452984753939.png
139KB, 444x440px
>>48605053
>What happens when everyone is jumper?
I get the fuck out of dodge because I'm not going to stick around when the Earth is eventually cast into the Warp or vaporized or frozen or detonated or what-have-you.

There's very few people I would trust not to completely destroy Earth out of some tantrum or overboard action.
>>
>>48605092
Am I one of them?
>>
>>48604042
"fuck up scumbags ,get social change"
>>
>>48605053
There would be two kinds of jumper, one kind would never get their spark and stay in the chain forever to avoid dealing with other jumpers and the others would start a war over our home earth. I will be the former because fuck fighting combo monsters like ASA.
>>
>>48605115
No idea, but the poster directly below you would ruin absolutely everything.
>>
File: Super scared.png (91KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
Super scared.png
91KB, 232x245px
>>48604952
What about when we end of our chains
>>
>>48605092
Can we carpool? Er...what's the term for carpooling as Planeswalkers? Either way, I don't want to stick around for >>48605053
>>
>>48605150
I would stay in the chain for as long as possible and I would never return to our original universe regardless. There will be some scary assholes there and we'll each have our own multiverse to fuck around with that doesn't require actually dealing with other jumpers.
>>
>>48605053
99% of Jumpers go home with one or two Jumps under their belt. Some of them throw massive temper tantrums, and probably get killed by the military. The rest work together and bring Pokemon technology to the world, but that's about the only changes.

Nobody knows what happens to the Jumpers who didn't. Some say they're still traveling even now. Some say reached enlightenment and no longer care about our tiny little planet. Me? I like to think they picked up enough self-sustenance perks, sex perks, and waifus that they never ever have to stop fucking, and maybe in a thousand years they'll get bored of that and do something else.
>>
>>48605092
Red, Red, Red, you're going about it all wrong. The only way to prevent Jumpers from ruining the earth is if you blow it up first.
>>
>>48605053
personally when i get my spark, i am going to get as far away from our universe as possible, and just try to avoid other jumpers in general.
>>
>>48604849
They genocided your race, anon. You're just going to let that go?
>>
File: scared.jpg (56KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
56KB, 500x614px
>>48605180
>>48605092
>>48605081
>>48605053
C'mon guys, I think Earth would probably the less fucked-up place. After all, most people would want to defend it as a whole, since most of us have friends and family in there.

On the other hand, the rest of the multiverse is probably pretty fucked up with Oldwalker jumpers roaming freely, without drawbacks, no losing conditions and nigh-unlimited power and infinite time.
>>
>>48605206
>get bored of that
Don't worry anon that will never happen, I for one will leave reality alone and just fuck waifus somewhere where I'm not in the way for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>48604817
Zentraedi are humans, just genetically-altered ones whose original stock was taken from abductions in prehistory. That's why we can crossbreed with them.
>>
File: Car flip abandon.webm (1006KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Car flip abandon.webm
1006KB, 1280x720px
>>48605180
>>48605092

We'll carpool in style
>>
>>48605206
>99% of Jumpers go home with one or two Jumps under their belt.
Why?
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>48605180
Yeah sure, let's just get the fuck out of there.

>>48605213
Fuck that. There's going to be enough Jumpers who try to mindrape the populace out of spite that they were the social outcast, or superviruses being thrown around that mutates everyone, or sudden god-kings with enough ego that it would crush countries under its weight, or all kinds of alien people who decide some other absurd thing.

That's not accounting for the edgelords.

Literally the best thing any sane jumper could do in that situation is just get the hell away before it turns into a massive pissing contest that just gets annoying, or until someone(s) get the retarded idea of "Maybe I can have MORE sparks if I eat other jumpers! And there's nothing you can do to stop me because I'M JUST THAT AWESOME."
>>
>>48605230
It's war anon, both sides killed each other. Getting unduly upset about that and being unwilling to move on is some Middle Eastern-tier shit. I'm better than that.
>>
>>48605290
>Maybe I can have MORE sparks if I eat other jumpers! And there's nothing you can do to stop me because I'M JUST THAT AWESOME.
I'll just stay in my own multiverse thank you, no reason to get involved with that noise.
>>
>>48605290
what even happens when someone has more than one spark?
>>
>>48605289
Dumbasses getting themselves killed thinking they're invincible after one or two perks.
>>
>>48605331
You punch yourself in the face for asking a stupid question, log off, and think about what you've done.
>>
>>48605290
>Literally the best thing any sane jumper could do in that situation is just get the hell away before it turns into a massive pissing contest that just gets annoying, or until someone(s) get the retarded idea of "Maybe I can have MORE sparks if I eat other jumpers! And there's nothing you can do to stop me because I'M JUST THAT AWESOME."
Wasn't there a perk to prevent that?

I know there was one to prevent your powers from being copied, but I don't know if there is one to prevent you from being eaten.

Also, what are some good perks to prevent imprisonment?
>>
>>48605142
Not him, but legitimately, I'd feel bad about it, but my very first stop when I spark is to use comic speed-force and fucking race it Earth, and using a machine that I will have spent my entire chain creating, I'll store the Earth in a Cosmic String so that way no one can fucking hurt it. I'd feel fucking awful about it, but its the only way to keep it safe amongst the asshole jumpers who'd murder it and all of jumpers family that exist their. Someone wants to enslave it? Invade the cosmic ring? I'll hold everyone hostage, the original seed world will be my only gift to myself.
>>
>>48605339
>Dumbasses getting themselves killed thinking they're invincible after one or two perks.

Ah, so. Tera / Bancho, practically.
>>
>Oi come here I know you're a jumper
>Asa hide me and I'll work for order
>Hey now lets talk this out I just wanna eat the guy hiding behind you
>Asa eats the stupid little jumper who died 56 jumps in.
>Asa and all other stupid op jumpers laugh at the next "Literal gods only" convention.

I use Asa but Red, Val and other could work.
>>
>>48605355
And he was the first Jumper to fall in the event that will later be known as the First Jumper War.
>>
There's a few "consume all things" jumpers. If everyone returned to Earth at the same time it's likely we'll just end up making God in a matter of minutes by Jumpers snacking on others and then with that insane power make some new Amalgam universe from all settings.
>>
>>48605339
Well I am extremely paranoid so that would never be an issue for me. I would probably keep escalating in the chain forever always thinking that I am not strong enough to face an open multiverse or other jumpers.
>>
>>48605290
>Fuck that. There's going to be enough Jumpers who try to mindrape the populace out of spite that they were the social outcast, or superviruses being thrown around that mutates everyone, or sudden god-kings with enough ego that it would crush countries under its weight, or all kinds of alien people who decide some other absurd thing.
See, that's exactly my point. All of those things are preferred if you blow the earth up before they happen.
>>
>>48605384
The smart ones would just leave as soon as they returned home. I'm with Red, staying on Earth is a suckers game.
>>
File: 1374462252632.jpg (25KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
1374462252632.jpg
25KB, 224x257px
>>
>>48605372
>Any Jumper
>wanting to be subservient to another

Would. Not. Happen.
>>
File: 1354400349824 - copia.gif (464KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1354400349824 - copia.gif
464KB, 500x333px
>>48605384
>Jumpers fuse to create a super-entity Jumper
>The super-entity starts absorbing only willing Jumpers at first, but then quickly escalates to devour entire multiverses

And that's how Jumpchan ended the existence.
>>
Who ever pockets Earth first is the winner. Getting Luna is second place, Sol third and pluto forth. All other planets are just of resources.
>>
>>48605411
There's a few jumpers I could work with and a few I could work for.
>>
File: 1121.jpg (54KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1121.jpg
54KB, 500x250px
>>48605384
>mfw potato mode is just Jump-chan's attempt at making Hypercrisis real
>>
>>48605420
They can't get me if I stay in the warehouse and just fuck bitches for the rest of eternity.
>>
This thread was a mistake.
>>
File: 1468989138246.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1468989138246.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
>>48605349
>inb4 "I have power copying perks that overcome that"
>inb4 "I have more power than you"
>inb4 "I have been in a time bubble for millions of years and am far more capable and stronger because each second of those millions of years in every jump has been spent training for this outcome"
List goes on, point is it would be fucking stupid and the only winning move is not to play into that game. Just run. Just leave.

>>48605372
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. On top of that being unlikely of an outcome, I can't see anyone who would want to be subservient for long. The smart ones would have left, leaving only the ones who would eventually kill you out of any number of reasons.

...I mean I'm sure there's exceptions when you have an optimal situation, but just saying "everyone here is jumper" with no strings attached is the opposite of optimal.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 136x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 136x188px
>>48605410
>>
>get Spark
>return home
>see multiple jumpers with Sparks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sHv4BZYlL4
>>
>>48605383
>Implying I'd be the first to die despite making the only good call in this situation
Cosmic Strings are crazy shit anon, I can't risk the people back home getting absorbed by some sociopathic jumper or being raped in a cosmic scale drive-by.
>>
File: Death Flag.jpg (23KB, 423x133px) Image search: [Google]
Death Flag.jpg
23KB, 423x133px
>>48605477
>making the only good call in this situation
>>
considering the size of the multiverse, isn't there an infinite amount of earths that are pretty much the same as our current one?
>>
>>48605433
Maybe this is how Jump-Chan was made? Banning potato mode for so long forces many jumpers to get super OP before interacting with one another. My God. Everyone is Jump-Chan.
>>
>>48605455
I'll pay you to drop me off in another world.

You accept souls, right?
>>
>>48605502
What is the better choice this perdicament then? Let the jumper ls fight amongst themseves swearing to not harm Earth and expect them to hold up their end of the bargain? Leave it to match of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Eldritch Geometry? Personally, I'll take Earth and let Jumpers I know I can trust enter no-issue. But the jumpers that straight up would feel right at home with the Chaos gods? Fat chance your coming back, this is your future you chose for yourself.
>>
>>48605289
A mixture of people getting killed because they underestimated how difficult multiversal adventures actually are, getting killed because they overestimated how badass they were or how dangerous ordinary people in various settings are, getting killed because they took the wrong drawback because muh 1600 CP, and just plain giving up because adventuring is actually really hard and we're a bunch of sheltered manchildren playing pretend.
>>
>>48605519
Yes, though since our earth exists in the marvel multiverse someone is sure to use that to gank earth before everyone else returns with sparks.
>>
Hey Jumpers, inquiring minds wanna know. How have you fanwanked the interaction between RWBY's Dust and Lyrical Nanoha's Cartridge System?
>>
>>48605519
Except one is my home, the others are just copies.
>>
>>48605545
I feel like if thousands of Jumpers returned with a spark things would devolve into a good versus evil fight rather quickly. For every asshole that wants to destroy the earth there is another that wants nothing more than to save it.
>>
>>48605553
Oh, that's another reason lots of us will die. Because we're going to assume our fanwanks are canon. Real Jumpchain would mean we're now functioning by a universal set of laws, rather than everyone making shit up as they go along. Better hope you guessed right.
>>
>>48605561
After tens of thousands of years of traveling, would you really consider it home? I mean, potatoes aside, I might come back to help the earth out, toss a few key technologies at folk, but I sure as shit wouldn't spend any amount of time on earth if I had infinity to explore and tons of superpowered companions to explore it with.

What am I going to do, fuck with my grade school bully after having punch omnipotent goddesses in the face?

Talk about a waste.
>>
>>48605546
You forgot the poor fuckers who died of bad luck before getting sufficient toughness/regeneration perks.
It happens. Car crash. Fell down the stairs. Slipped in the bath. All those things can happen to you in the first jump at least until you immediately go for regeneration (so no pokemon).
>>
>>48605579
And a bunch more who immediately grab their friends and families before fucking off to their own multiverse with no other jumpers around to deal with.
>>
File: bhfzn52idqxskjs3raqg.jpg (29KB, 956x536px) Image search: [Google]
bhfzn52idqxskjs3raqg.jpg
29KB, 956x536px
>>48605579
Then you have the really powerful jumpers who survived for a couple hundred thousand jumps sitting at the side eating their multiversal popcorn while laughing at the plebeians.
>>
>>48605592
Oh dear god the amount of tantrums that would be thrown after a former Jumper realizes they fucked up.
>>
>>48605579
That, I can see and agree with. But say for instance it doesn't happen like that, it's always cool to hold their root world hostage, a final trump card.
>>
>>48605593
I would consider it home still because of the people I love that live here. Sure bad things have happened to me but good things have too. Even if i come back as an immortal shape-shifting eldritch abomination I will always consider it home.
>>
>>48605579
Let's be frank it wouldnt be a few thousand, itd be the jumpers present here. Can I just go to an Earth with comfy character Jumpers like Zergling and Murloc jumper?
>>
>>48605617
All that accomplishes is making more enemies for you.
And don't delude yourself. People will come after you even if you hold our earth hostage. Not all of them, but there will be those that won't care, those that think they can overpower or outscheme you and those that think earth would be far safer with them instead of you.
>>
>>48605411
I don't know, I think working for Justiceanon or ASA wouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>48605640
I do wonder how Jump-chan would decide who gets to be a Jumper.
>>
>>48605579
i'd say it either end up that way, or different kinds of jumpers would go to different universes, and chill with other jumpers like them
>>
>>48605661
>>48605411
I feel like someone named Justice is someone I would have no problem working for.
>>
>>48605603
Yeah, that mostly falls into "underestimated how dangerous a setting is." All of us have lived at least 18 years without dying of an accident, so odds are any "accident" would be along the lines of "thought that Snorlax wouldn't target a trainer" or "climbed up a mountain without safety gear."
>>
>>48605593
For me it would be Billions since I exploited a few time limit loopholes. I'm just going to put my infinite dungeon somewhere out in space and see how long it takes someone to find it and beat it.
>>
File: MatlTjY.gif.webm (709KB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
MatlTjY.gif.webm
709KB, 1000x698px
Start claiming the parts of Earth you want.
I claim Scotland, someone else can deal with the rest of the UK.
>>
>>48605676
She would choose a bunch of assholes on 4chan to watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off.
>>
>>48605650
Then thats great, good even, if they can defeat me for the greater good, they deserve the Earth to be orotected by them. But they'll sure as fuck have a really tough time doing so.

And if they want the Earth for their own selfish desires? I feel a well of pity for them, because I can't let that happen.
>>
>>48605579
Considering I have a Spark, I'd prolly just find the people I care about and take them to a world like Aqua, then basically chill with them for like a month or so then give 'em the choice. Stay here on Aqua where they could live out their lives in peace or return to Earth.

I, for one, would continue Jumping from World to World. I've got a tremendous amount of wanderlust.
>>
>>48605693
>infinite dungeon
What jump is this from?
>>
>>48605710
Can I have the Bermuda Triangle?
>>
>>48604042
“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” ― Mark Twain

>>48605455
I wonder if most people wouldn't become rather mellow after a few centuries.
>>
>>48605710
Yeah fuck you guys, I'm just going to fuck off to the webway that I'm going to build, that'll be my domain.
>>
>>48605315
War is a bit different than genocide, anon. And attempted genocide is different than successful genocide, which is what it ended up being.
>>
>>48605688
I wank that there is a bit of plot armor inherent to the Pokemon world, seeing as that one has children running around and catching supernatural monsters in the woods for fun.
>>
>>48605603
>so no pokemon
To be fair, we probably wouldn't be arbitrarily limited to picking Pokémon first or not at all.
>>
>>48605661
>ASA
>implying he wouldn't make the one post of "and then I killed you all" before going off into the sunset.
>>
>>48605739
So long as you make the folk tales and legends true sure. I think that should be the number 1 priority. Make dragon/cat girls is a close number 2.
>>
>>48605688
As if most jumpers wouldn't just stay home and play with their new super pet for the entirety of that jump.
>>
>>48605710
I'll take Ireland. Redheads and booze are all I need.
>>
>>48605751
Everyone would pick a safe jump with some good perks for survival.
>>
>>48605688
yeah, those will happen, but that's not what i'm talking about.
I gave examples of real accidents. Those things can happen to anyone.
Keep in mind that at least in pokemon you're still largely baseline human. Even if you avoid the dangers unique to the pokemon world all it takes is slipping on a patch of wet floor and falling wrong. That's just bad luck, not stupidity.

>>48605728
Except that it's incredibly likely earth will be destroyed in the course of your little dispute.
So taking earth hostage "for its safety" accomplishes absolutely nothing over leaving it alone.
Except focusing all those jumpers on YOU, instead of a general free for all.

>>48605751
Pokemon first or not at all is the general rule of jumpchain afaik. Why would that suddenly be different?
And even if it's not, any setting with really high end regeneration tends to be pretty dangerous. Not something you want to take as your first jump generally.
>>
>>48605710
I dont want any land.

I just want to give the whole world fast and free internet.

That and Id prolly be to busy setting up a demi-plane bazaar with trade laws in place. I dont even want to run the bazaar, I just want it to exist.
>>
>>48605248
They're as human as Neanderthals, anon.
>>
>>48605751
what are some good non-pokemon starters? pokemon is always my first jump
>>
>>48605799
There is a 100 CP perk in Pokemon that makes you discount Captain America.
>>
>>48605768
Personally that's what I'd do for the first year until my sanity snapped due to drawback-induced nightmares, at which point I would head out and begin the hunt for a lunar wing and shoot at people who tried to fuck with me, because hurting my Eevee/Umbreon is asking for a kneecapping.
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>90 posts? What could have possibly happened-
>It's just multiplayer wank again.
>>
>>48605791
Realistically the only jumpers that would survive to get the spark would be the huge cowards that pick every precog and invulnerability/regeneration perk known to man.
>>
>>48605809
No Game, No Life is what I started with. Haven't regretted it since.
>>
>>48605804
Who are believed to have interbred with ancient humans. So we have precedent for this sort of relationship working.
>>
>>48605809
I'm a fan of The Sims 3, JJBA (bad idea), Hellsing (not as bad of an idea as the previous), Cho Aniki, and Wuxia.
>>
>>48605828
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>48605840
Genuinely made me laugh.
>>
>>48605809
Chronicles of Narnia is where I'm starting my current chain. Very safe, gets you a lot of survivability perks.
>>
Jumpers we must create a gateway to pokemon and release the fluffies upon the world. Make pokemon go real.
>>
>>48605844
That's actually a really smart move. It's super safe, there's power to be had, and if you've got a pod it's one of the few jumps where spending it right off the bat makes sense.
>>
>>48605829
So everyone, lets be honest we would all be like that at first.
>>
>>48605846
Yes, but we have no indication that the Neanderthals committed a successful genocide against humanity at any point that reduced us to a ridiculously tiny number first, like what the Zentrandi did. If anything we were the ones that did that.
>>
>>48605799
I think you misunderstand anon, my plan to hide Earth away in a cosmic string where no one can find it or hurt it, Earth would be put somewhere no one can hurt it. Is it selfish? Sorta yeah but it is ridiculously better then letting it be a free for all with Earth in the middle. If some asshole jumpers want to do stupid shit, no Earth for you, I'd have very little issue letting other, you know, not asshole jumpers visit and be in the earth. I'm reallly just securing the ball so that it's in my teams possession really.
>>
>>48605851
I'm getting fed up with it. It's like an invasion of the Magical Realm autists or those freaks from that Altering History thread have come by to try and force us into being multiplayer, and spend all thread wanking about it and trying their hardest to force it on us.
>>
>>48605865
Not only that, but the planning perks you get out if are fucking insane.
>>
>>48605710
Imma make a space station.
With blackjack! And hookers!
>>
>>48605809
Elfen Lied.
>>
>>48605864

The thing is that you start with the fluffies, but then it gets to the greater demons of khorne, and then the eldritch get involved and now you've broken the world.

Like I said, I'll be in the webway if you need me.
>>
>>48605878
So what would that do to the inhabitants?
>>
>>48605893
The magic is bananas too.
>>
>>48605813
That's just a healthy and strong body. You're still vulnerable to all the things humans are vulnerable to.

>>48605829
Duh? It's just common sense considering some of the worlds a jumper visits.
And the numerous ways our bodies can fail even during our entirely mundane lifes.

>>48605809
Order of the Stick.
It explicitly runs on game mechanics, so if you know what you're doing you can make yourself practically invincible.
Also comes with a lot of power and versatility in general, so it's a very nice first jump.
>>
>>48605710
how about we don't? This shit is singleplayer. Stop trying to make it otherwise.
>>
>>48605809
Invader Zim. Anti-boredom perk and lots of other good stuff.
>>
>>48605898
Yeah no.
>>
File: 1262842699182.png (64KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1262842699182.png
64KB, 192x185px
Look, I think we can all agree that this discussion is kind of dumb.

If it was an optimal situation, there wouldn't be any issues, folks could chat it up and nobody would be stepping on each other's toes while slowly accomplishing their goals in the ways they hope. But we have to be honest with ourselves. The more people get involved, the more and more unlikely the situation will ever reach 'optimal' because everyone has a different idea of what 'optimal' is for them.

>Some people just want to make sure Earth is safe.
>Some people just want to destroy it.
>Some people hate the idea that they're not the only ones.
>Some people WANT to have equals and would do things to ensure that.
>Some people just want to nudge Earth a bit and let them develop.
>Some people want to take it over as a god-king.

So on and so forth. The more people get involved, the more likely that conflict and inevitable fighting would occur, the more likely that the consequences of such a fight involve Earth or whatever. Even if they don't mean to. All because everyone has a different idea of how things should be done, or how they feel they should scale up to other jumpers, or whatever.

It doesn't make the idea of co-existence wrong. It just makes the idea absurdly unlikely as you start involving more people because if we can't even agree on the definition of a perk and will bitch at each other endlessly on an internet board, how can we be expected to have a civil agreement where one is more likely to punch the other until they get to prove they're right?

So pretty much >>48605828 and >>48605885. We saw what it was like with Magical Realm. It's one thing when a system is designed for it, it's another when the system can't handle it. So this entire conversation is just dumb.
>>
>>48605874
Well, that's not what the conversation was about, anon. It was about whether relationships between two sub-species of human were possible. Besides, you can always stop the Atmospheric Cleansing Operation from happening in the first place. Or if you for some reason didn't land in the original SDF Macross time period, just date girls from the Adoclass Fleet. Adoclass is the classiest fleet. It's right there in their name.
>>
So, apart from God of War and Darksiders, what are some good jumps to get godhood?
>>
>>48605934
No, my point was that waifuing Zentrandi is bad because they genocided humanity, that was all I was trying to express.
>>
>>48605922
Dead serious. Pick up the Badass perk, maybe a couple of other good perks, and avoid the plot. If you're a Diclonius then wear a hat and repeat the above.
>>
>>48604042
"In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit."
>>
>>48605938
Okami.
>>
>>48605902
I'm essentially taking the earth and it's planets and by manipulating reality with clarketech and magic, warping time and soce and creating what is essentially a ring-world thats way too small. No Earth inhabitant would notice a change at all, because I'll have microverses around it to occupy the space thats not their anymore.

Think Xeelee Ring, thats what Im doing.
Jumper wants to come by and pick up his family and leave? Sure go right ahead, just no funny business M'kay?
>>
File: 1397706874863.jpg (97KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
1397706874863.jpg
97KB, 639x479px
>>48605606
>Implying you can jumpchain a world without a jump that already exists
>>
>>48605799
X-Men Moves ans pick up Omega Healing Factor.
>>
>>48605809
Actually, there's also Persona, but only if you really know what you're doing and don't go too ham with the Drawbacks. They're actually pretty nasty.

There's also Kamen Rider: Neo-Hisei Part 1, good power, good starting base level, epic levelling to follow if you do things just right.

>>48605907
Guys talkin' about casually shooting angels out of the sky or nuking entire cities on a whim...Disboard is terrifying when you stop and really think about it.
>>
>>48605960
No multiplayer. We're getting really sick of you trying to force it.
>>
>>48605941
That did not come across at all, anon. It sounded like you were just opposed to relationships with xenos. And again, Not All Zentrans. There are plenty of them that didn't participate in the genocide. Just date one of them.
>>
>>48605984
There's a very limited number of ladies from Adoclass and I'm pretty sure anon's waifu wasn't.
>>
>>48605960
I think people would notice you building a second Great Attractor.
>>
>>48605809
Overlord and Hellsing.
>>
File: 20UUZKK.jpg (522KB, 4500x1924px) Image search: [Google]
20UUZKK.jpg
522KB, 4500x1924px
So with the 3 or so omnipotent wishes what did you wish for? It might be 4 if the dragonballs count.
>>
>>48605981
Thats...not what I'm doing anon? I was just answering a question that asked of me.
>>48605975
>Implying I was ever implying that
>Implying I'm not just good at technology and reality warping
>Implying it's an impossible feat
>>
>>48605981
No one is trying to force multiplayer Anon, everyone is just speculating what would happen if Earth got flooded with jumpers.
>>
>>48605978
The setting is hardly without danger. You could probably survive it if you kept your head down, but you better hope the shadier government agencies don't get wind of your existence.
Or a telepath less scrupulous than Xavier, because it may not be death but being mindraped is still no fun.
>>
>>48605981
That is not what this is, every chain is separate and we are talking about what happens when every jumper shows up again at the same time.
>>
>>48606009
where can you find these wishes?
>>
>>48606009
Omnipotent wishes?
>>
>>48605938
Spice and Wolf

If you play your cards right, you could also become a New God in DC...good luck with that though. Literally easier to just wield all the Lantern Rings
>>
>>48606009
No. We've had enough post-Spark silliness for today.
>>
>>48605999
I don't mean just the Adoclass. Most of the Meltrandi around post-war weren't from the fleet that attacked Earth. There were very few Meltrans in the Bodol Fleet. Most of the Meltrandi around these days are from other fleets that were contacted post-war, and had nothing to do with the Atmospheric Cleansing Operation. So you can date them as much as you want.
>>
>>48605938
Lord of Light is pretty good for godhood.
>>
>>48605878
>Implying that it wouldn't guarantee the attention of a few dozen of jumpers with equal or stronger powers than yourself
>Implying they will listen to whatever you have to say before they kick your ass and then start fighting among themselves

I know you had good intentions, anon, but you're literally tick a bulls-eye on your back.

Just go to chill to another multiverse. After all, you at least have visited a few alternate Earths during your Jumping that were exactly the same. Like the Youtube Jump.
>>
File: my escape.gif (908KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
my escape.gif
908KB, 500x275px
>>48606030
>MFW Taking Xtremely bad Idea
>>
File: 0161a620d86c73af8f9b1b7ef02b113a.jpg (472KB, 1300x788px) Image search: [Google]
0161a620d86c73af8f9b1b7ef02b113a.jpg
472KB, 1300x788px
>>48604042
Main Chain:
With all my power, all I truly hope for is to see myself a better person each time I look in the mirror.

The One True Pirate King:
Covetousness brings nothing home.
>>
>>48606038
Winning the grail war and Tower of God, I guess.

>>48606047
You're not fooling anyone, Jumpchan.
>>
>>48606008
Overlord is a fantastic first Jump, provided you mean the LN. Enough power to basically crush any non-Shonen non-comic setting, all for just 600 CP. Pay an extra 200 and you also get a doppelgänger waifu.
>>
>>48605938
Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
>>48604042
"just don't be an asshole"
>>
>>48604042
It's all about the Journey and the Lessons we all learn.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 500x528px
>>48606003
The jumpers or Earth inhabitants? I would build the project during my chain to assure no one can spy on me making it, and to assure that once I spark I go full speed force and sorta hope I get there first.
The inhabitants wouldn't notice because it'd happen to fast, or I would just use a planet wide memory erase spell.
>>48606063
Well I'm not gonna type up some dumb thing saying "I'm stronk" and make it look like that Madara meme because that'd be way to egoistic of me, but that will surely happen, and I'll take that bullseye with a smile.
>>
>>48606093
Where do you get these pics?
>>
>>48606037
>>48606038
Tower of god and winning the grail wars in both fate jumps grant a single omnipotent wish each.
>>
File: smile0viKGgO1qhy3vqo1_500.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
smile0viKGgO1qhy3vqo1_500.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>48606098
>spoiler
>>
>>48600955
>The process also involves you dying too, your human soul ripped out and replaced with Arcadian energy.
>>48600978
>Damn so I need to die, how unfortunate. Thanks for the build/ info though.
This is not true. Anon as trying to assert that the process counts as death, but it does not say that in the book. That is in the same vein as saying "Identity Death counts as death."
Basically, not really.
(Please note that become a True Fae is still not recommended. You would need either a lot of or an absolute "I remain myself" Perk, and they are only reality warping gods in Arcadia; everywhere else a Wyrd 10 changling is more powerful than the True Fae is becomes outside the hedge unless it gains a lot more titles)
>>
>>48606009
1) "I wish for perfect unrestricted Path to Victory."

2-4) Path to three Perfect Wishes.
>>
>>48605740
I know. I've always been a bit puzzled by the people who think they they wouldn't calm down with the mustache twirling villainy after a few millennia of meeting new people, doing new things, and possibly gaining perk/magic/enlightenment based maturity.
>>48605809
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs is pretty great.
>>
>>48606133
I find the bulk of them at Gelbooru. It's mainly a porn hub, but if you search under the Original tag, some very lovely things are posted there.

The rest I pick up in the threads here, or at the few other image boards I wander through. I'd post names but they're mostly furry intensive, so I doubt there's any interest in them here.
>>
>>48606130
Earth inhabitants. We're talking about a structure so large its gravity field makes it literally the center of the universe. You can't just drop something like that into our reality without there being consequences. You're going to have to do more than memory erasure. Even assuming humanity survives it (and there's no guarantee of that), you're going to have to rewrite all records of the stars throughout all human history. Like, even something as simple as the North Star is going to be affected by such a massive gravity wave as you're going to cause.
>>
>>48606033
Multiple jumpers is multiplayer.
>>
>>48606168
Problem is the jump says something about it in the notes.
>Wyrd 10 Clarity 0 means you are officially a chunk of Arcadia, and you become one of the True Fae. That's a lose condition, but you can choose to stay in the World of Darkness instead of getting sent home. Regular Clarity 0 just means you're a useless raving lunatic screaming at shadows, but it's not an end to the jump.
>>
Eighth Wonder jump?
>>
>>48606058
Well, then kill all Zentrandi (male).
>>
>>48605809
Twilight, if you're willing to sacrifice your dignity like I did.

Generic Medical Drama, where you can get max drawbacks and still only as dangerous as our world.

Psychonauts is rather safe, if you don't go overboard with drawbacks, and offer a lot of variety for psionics.

Strangely enough, Mukoshu Tensei. If you go early, Bound has no effect, and Metawhatever Event, while still dangerous, won't have any past enemies to add. Go Immortal/Dragon/Miko, and the chances of you randomly dying are reduced by a lot.
>>
>>48606183
Kinda wasting a wish there. Just wish you had this http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/10th_Dimension_Physiology

Use the other wishes so that people can't revert the first wish.
>>
>>48606152
Whatever happened to Kon jumper?
>>
>>48606183
That is a post spark reward for anyone who took that power in Worm.
>>
>>48606209
It's not something that can be completely summarized now as a process. I'm assuming that all the post-soark rewards and broken fiat limitations would make the process go by smoother. Hell the Anti-Spiral created a pocket dimension that kept their planet intact with spiral Power alone. Now imagine a Spiral Power magnified jumper with a crazy evolved Requiem Stand influenced by the spark and access to crazy true magic and True Dragon powers? Shit becomes weird and odd to account for.
If anything Earth has to get a competely new universe to itself then, hell omnipotent wishs were a thing I forgot about.
>>
>>48606249
>Not transcending dimensions

Geez, do you even Suggsverse?
>>
>>48606230
I don't think you can make a jump from a band's music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-PYqUHfTMA

Besides, if any band was gonna get a jump, it should be Gloryhammer. Or Coheed and Cambria.
>>
File: GeorgeSPatton.jpg (74KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeSPatton.jpg
74KB, 800x1000px
>>48601594
If you mean death, then that'll come eventually, though I plan on surviving several heat deaths over. When it does happen, It'll be my choice alone.
>>48604042
"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket."

Elegant, isn't it?
>>
>>48606282
That is not the Eighth Wonder anon wants.
>>
>>48606249
But what if I end up not wanting that? I want omniscience to know what my ideal wishes are, rather than wasting them guessing what they should be.

>>48606260
I didn't have the spare points.
>>
>>48606249
Yeah, I mean, you can get unrestricted Path to Victory in the chain itself, no need to waste post-spark bonuses on it. Just pod Contessa and have her give you it through a power-sharing perk post-jump when it becomes an inherent power of hers instead of a shard power.
>>
>>48606303
I know. I was trying to backtroll him.
>>
>>48606318
No pods.

This is why I need Path to Victory to make my wishes, because I make bad decisions.
>>
>>48606308
Problem is you can't use the PtV you get from the wish till post spark. And as >>48606318 said you can easily get PtV through other means rather than just wasting a literally no limits wish.
>>
>>48606340
Well, you can get her as a Companion with in-jump purchases, too, if you can free up the CP for that.
>>
>>48604525
He didn't, though. He failed at making actual life, then Iluvatar gave the dwarves life anyway.
>>
>>48606318
>unrestricted Path to Victory in the chain itself
No. Contessa doesn't have unrestricted PtV. You'd need to get it from Scion, directly from her shard, or timetravel to a point where she had it unrestricted. As-is, it doesn't work on anything that requires too much computation (Eidolon/Endbringers/Entities)
>>
So, what protections would one need to have a strong enough soul to withstand the creation of a few billion horcruxes? Are there any perks that would increase a soul's strength?
>>
>>48606348
It is a no limits wish, you can indeed wish for more wishes.
>>
>>48606364
Unless you just meant that this one guides you, but that isn't really true either. It just conveys the path in such a way that it gets the desired outcome anyways.
>>
>>48606364
That is a restriction put upon it to keep it from being used to fuck the Entities over.
>>
>>48606371
Just get a perk that lets your soul regrow. NGE angel perk should work. It ties the 3 aspects of yourself together so regeneration should help boost that.

>>48606377
I honestly didn't think of that, not even once.
>>
>>48606364
No, post-jump the restrictions on powers go away. Check the notes at the end of the jump. So you could probably get her to be a companion just by saying "come with me and you'll be able to see Entities in your paths again" and convincing her it's true.
>>
>>48606371
Soul Eater might be a good stating point.

Strongest guys get souls of the size of cities.
>>
>>48606364
I'm oretty sure it doesn't work on Scion because of Eden fucking with her shard, and I'm pretty sure she has troubke with Eidolon because he gets his powers from Eden, so he's an anomaly. And by simply being a manifestation of Eidolon (who's powered by Eden) the Endbringers themselves are immune. Contessa cant predict Triggers for this very reason.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
So. /JC I think I'll be starting a new chain now. The previous one was one hell of a ride http://pastebin.com/k8KhJapS, you wanna review the Chain in question at your pleasure, but I wanna start a new one. Kinda feel like I've hit the apex of this one.

Why don't you give me a new first Jump, eh /JC?
>>
>>48606419
Undertale
>>
>>48606041
>you could also become a New God in DC
How?
>>
>>48606419
Overlord Ln or Symbiote. If you go to Symbiote prototype after it.
>>
>>48606419
Cooking Show.

Make that your deal, be the all knowing chef as you make your way through the chain.
>>
>>48604042
Shit happens.
>>
>>48604042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1MKgPCE4o
>>
>>48606447
Speaking of Cooking Show, how many jumps do we have that are focused on real life creative endeavors? Like Youtube, Hollywood, etc...
>>
>>48606009
Fate/Zero: For Jane to have a Spark as well. She's my only companion, and it seems pretty rude not to have her benefit as well.
Tower of God: For my younger brother to be a Jumper next, and
Wishgranter: for me to have a way to watch. This one's a combination of sentimentality and curiosity about how well he would do.
Fate/ Extra: John style Retcon mechanic powers.
>>
>>48606419
Worm. Take the "no outside powers" drawback, you'll need the extra points.
>>
>>48606492
Cooking Show
YouTube
Career Model
Hollywood
9 to 5
Musician

Hrm. That's off the top of my head.
>>
>>48606550
Comedy
Thread posts: 668
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.