[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me one single mythic rare card outside of the Alara and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: All is dust.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
All is dust.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Name me one single mythic rare card outside of the Alara and Zendikar blocks that is actually decent

Protip: you fucking CAN'T
>>
Voice of Resurgence
Get rekt
>>
File: lotv.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
lotv.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>
>anafenza, the foremost
>baneslayer angel
>consecrated sphinx in EDH
>dack fayden
>every elspeth
>geist of saint traft
>gisela the broken blade
>huntmaster of the fells
>several jaces
>kiora
>liliana of the veil
>sword of feast and famine

and that's not counting anything reprinted at mythic, or from a limited print product like commander
>>
>>48586289
>>every elspeth
>>kiora
C'mon
>>
>>48586325
tell me which of those is not good. every eldpeth has been solidly playable, and a viable control finisher, at worst. both kioras have been solid sources of ramp at minimum, with potential card advantage and/or board control and both sit on 4 mana comfortably.
>>
Titans. And the Sixth Titan, wormcoil.
>>
Mox fucking Opal.
>>
>>48586365
unless you mean alara elspeth and bfz kiora shouldn't count, in which case theros and phyrexia elspeth totally do, and I assumed OP just meant OG zen, and not bfz since it was largely shit.
>>
>>48586429
The Scars block had a number of good mythics.
>>
Avacyn
>>
>>48586498
And good old GBrand
>>
File: 131.jpg (57KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
57KB, 312x445px
I pulled this during the eldritch moon prerelease and it's pretty fucking fantastic
>>
>>48586590
Yeah, it is decent in Limited. We should all base our expectations on Limited. I'm excited to play my Certain Death deck.
>>
File: Bait-Shop.jpg (79KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
Bait-Shop.jpg
79KB, 600x490px
>>48586641
>>
>>48586839
Obvious jokes are not bait, kneejerk bitch.
>>
>>48586947
>I was rusing the whole time!
Madfag mad he got called out
>>
>>48585630
Abyssal Persecuter
Admonition Angel
Jackie Chan.
>>
>>48587020
>no, that wasn't a joke, you were serious!
I want summer to end.
>>
>>48587185
You didn't put /s at the end of your post so he didn''t know that he was supposed to upvote.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.