[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 33

File: New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg (4MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg
4MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!
Last time: Shitposting, smut.

Previous Thread: >>48544118
REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
>>48582069
Vronak would win.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1801x1665px
>>48582109
>>
Threadly reminder

WITH A TWIST
>>
>>48582163
Watching Vronak argue for his flakes having godly powers and then saying "Hahaha, they don't really have that strength, friendos!" was the worst cancer I could've possibly read this morning.
>>
>>48577262
She's not very experienced in the multiverse but is skilled due to her age and has a massive natural advantage due to being an angel. Given several decades she will probably be a 6.
>>
>who is the most powerful flake?
>>
>>48583172
Graveborn, after being cursed with incredible, unstoppable and Mending-defying power with no disadvantage.
>>
>>48583172
Probably one of the ones that made a plane, like Sydhar or coma rock. But arguing power levels is disgusting, so let's not.
>>
>>48583172
You'd need to split it into Neo-walkers and Old-walkers. In general any planeswalker can become OP with just age as long as they don't waste their time.
>>
>>48583034
I never said they have godly powers. That would be level 11.

>>48583178
You really like being annoying, huh? Well, ever way, have you not heard of Ob Nixilis or Garruk? Curses don't always have only negative affects. Some boost power as well. Also, I never said there wasn't a disadvantage to the curse.

>>48583208
Agreed.
>>
>>48583248
How do you do, fellow kids?
>>
>>48583248
But of course the disadvantage of the curse isn't relevant to the narrative you were trying to convey, therefore you didn't talk about the disadvantages, right? Or perhaps instead we need to wait until you're done with your flake epic and have the time to write a story about the disadvantages of the curse? Maybe you're going to claim that you've accepted a tiny bit of criticism on the character therefore you are immune to further criticism?

I wonder what method of skirting around any critique you're going to use this time.
>>
>>48583229
I'm writefagging about Serena. Right now. At this very moment.
>>
>>48583304
Oh? Do tell.
>>
>>48583302
I'm not writing the epic. And I don't think Des is using Graveborn to my knowledge. And this isn't critique. This is a discussion about levels of power. How about no more mucking up the thread anyhow since you obviously don't agree? Sound good?
>>
>>48583248
>Agreed
You're not allowed to not want to argue about power levels now when you crash landed the last thread arguing about it. Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>48583310
Umm. Finishing up the adventures on Innistrad before finally leaving. She's got to clean up Gavony and have one more bout before she's finished on Innistrad and doesn't want to step foot on the land for a long time due to all the blasphemous acts going about.
>>
>>48583344
Check this.
>>48583330
>>
>>48583229
Ok
>who is the most powerful neowalker flake?
>who is the most powerful oldwalker flake?
>>
>>48583248
True Godlike power starts at somewhere around 7 by my estimates, not 11.
Creatures with the God creature type have stood as near equals to planeswalkers not near the 5 power level marker, so I'd advise you to reconsider if 11 is your metric for godlike, because it most certainly is not the base level for gods.
It took two planeswalkers at around power level 3 with a weapon made by another god, which for the purposes of arguing will boost elspeth's power to 6, the power level of an "unnaturally powerful entity", meaning that the power level of xenagos was either 9 exactly at that point or lower. Saying your flake has unnatural power does not give it right to be stronger than a god, and saying "my flake can just go back in time and make your flake never be born" is cheap playground power pissing, and makes for garbage arguments. The power level for unnaturally powered flakes is 6, if you believe a shitty skeleton can win one-on-one against either nahiri or sorin, you best reconsider.
>>
What do you guys think about an oldwalker that decides to poison themselves out of melancholy after the Mending, only for the poison to react to their spark in a mysterious way and reverse the Mending's effects on them rather than causing any physical harm?
>>
>>48583490
dank memes m9
>>
>>48583490
no
absolutely not
give them astronomical power? maybe, but reverse mending effects? no. The mending was a multiverse-altering event, not a planeswalker-altering event, planeswalker just happened to feel the full force of the mending with their depowerment. Sparks are just bridges now, they can't do anything else, physically can't.
>>
>>48583425
You have a point there. But, when I use the term "godlike" power, I mean more like reality warping on grand scale. Like the power of God. But, like I said, I see your point. I see only three of my flakes being level 7 or higher. Most of them are sub-5. I'm not going to argue Graveborn's power level. If you don't think he's a 10, then that's fine. As I see him, he is. Though, I do give you credit that I haven't delved into exactly why he is a 10. But like I said. I don't want to muck up the thread with arguements. If you'd like me to list off why I think he'd be level 10, that's fine and well. But, after that I'm not discussing it. So, it's up to you.
>>
>>48583516
And all I'm saying is that the spark reacting to the poison makes him immune to the changes inflicted by the Mending on the Multiverse.
>>
>>48583546
The mending didn't affect the Planeswalkers' power you think it did. Sure, it diminished their power, but not by outright affecting the Planeswalkers themselves. The mending affected the multiverse itself. Planeswalkers draw their power from a power source. After the mending, this power source was mostly cut off from the Planeswalkers. And they can no longer access the power to use the abilities they once did. So, no matter what a Planeswalker does to tinker with themselves, they can't obtain the pre-mending abilities. As the power source itself is cut off from the multiverse. They would somehow reverse the affects restriction the power source. Which would open the flood gates to all Planeswalkers.
>>
>>48583598
Anon. This is bait. He's making fun of Vronak and his skelly.
>>
>>48583598
Exactly, and the poison reacts in a way that allows the planeswalker's spark to ignore the laws of the post-Mending multiverse and act as though it exists in the pre-Mending multiverse. It makes him an exception to the rules.
>>
>>48583517
>I'll make several posts defending the plausibility of my flake's power level, but spend no posts explaining how the curse makes him that powerful.
>>
>>48583517
Quite frankly, vronak, these arguments with you are probably among the only things keeping the snowstorm alive.

That said, you must understand, Bolas is a metric by which nobody should rightfully equal or exceed. If you're going to do so, you need extremely good reasons, with in-lore examples of why and how that can be disputed. Gaia gets to have her 9 because of her status as a godlike avatar post-mending, with this power-level reducing her personality to the level of being pretty much a non-character, something her creator admits. Even with Vronak himself, I'd say you could only reach powerlevel 7 AFTER summoning the legendaries, and being a demonic-enhanced wizard makes him a 6 otherwise, the stated powerlevel of unnaturally enhanced beings. Even that reality warping flake last thread seems to have shown modesty in their own power level at 6, so if reality warping is your metric for godlike, then again, reconsider. Or, again, justify your power level statements with examples in lore about why your flakes should be actually factually more powerful at base than the other entities presented at the tiers below yours, because so far, I don't see reson to why two of your flakes equal Bolas, and one of your flakes nears Bolas.

>>48583546
This is a non-issue. The character in question cannot be immune to how the universe itself works, that is a level of mechanics that neither sparks nor poison interact at. If you make such a flake, be prepared to have the unglued symbol forcibly applied to your flake.

>>48583644
Ah. Well, my answer will remain, bait or no.
Vronak, if you are reading this, is it true that you think your skeleton should be an exception to the rules?
>>
>>48583359
>who is the most powerful neowalker flake?
I'd actually be tempted to put Serena forward for that, maybe not now but eventually she'll be very strong simply because she has the same advantage as Sorin. Immortality is the most powerful tool a planeswalker can have in the long run.

>who is the most powerful oldwalker flake?
Coma rock.
>>
>people posting flake powerlevels
>no one mentions Messenger

Him and Gaia are obviously the strongest ones by far.
>>
>>48583843
you raise an interesting question

hey, how many immortal flakes are there here?

>>48583879
messenger anon didn't speak up, but I do agree, if messenger's replication were to get out of hand any planar entity would have a problem. Fucking galvanizers, man, how do they work?
>>
>>48583359
>>who is the most powerful neowalker fkake?
Maybe Ka'koarm? Rakkan? I dunno, big reality warping fish and a planeswalker dragon sound pretty formidable. But I genuinely have no idea since there are so many neowalker flakes and so many creators are absent to confirm, deny, or explain their power.

>oldwalker flakes
Imma sit this one out.
>>
>>48583935
>hey, how many immortal flakes are there here?
Owlmom/Spidermom aren't immortal, but their lives and longevity have been increased do to the djinn's blessing/curse. Their natural lifespan may be as long as a few centuries now.

I think my other flakes are more obvious.
>>
>>48583659
Alright. Graveborn isn't just a walking zombie pirate. He was cursed, his body was made unlivable and his spark was detained within an enchantment created by the curse to keep his spark held within the Blind Eternities. The enchantment was intended to keep a soul trapped within the Blind Eternities to keep the being from passing on to the afterlife, but the creator of the curse never knew about Planeswalkers and could not have seen the affects this would have caused. So, now Graveborn's soul and spark exist within the Blind Eternities. The enchantment was meant to just hold a soul snd not a spark, Graveborn's spark allows his consciousness to still capable of interacting with a plane as normal, though now he puts his conciousness within his former dead body. And now he has learned how to use his abilities without the mindset of human limitations. Think of this like the mind not needing to rely on the restrictions of physics. (Think of the old "Mind is Stronger than the Body" mindset.) He has been able to start thinking in a manner as outside the physical form which has expanded his comprehension of how his abilities interact with the multiverse. He can extend his awareness and his power to objects. Possibly even possess a living being. I haven't delved into that idea yet. But, this is how he can bring a ship across the blind eternities. The rest of his main crew are Planeswalkers that travel wherever the ship goes. And the rest of the few are zombies he summons on a plane when his awareness arrives there.

And as for Vronak, I would agree that without his summons he is a 6, but his summons is what makes him special. And with certain summons, he is capable of being ranked at 7 for power. Though, with some of the capabilities of the summons, I'd still say it would take a power level of 10 to outright kill Vronak. Not saying he is a powerful enough to go toe to toe with a level 8 or higher. Just being able to survive an assault against level 9 and lower.
>>
>>48584049
>>48584049
You do realize that what differentiates a 9 from a 10 by definition is that a 10 has access to a deus ex/plot device, right? So you're literally saying nothing short of a deus ex can kill Vronak and that Graveborn's curse is a cheap plot device.

God you're an ass.
>>
>>48584049
>the witch who cast the curse knows about the Blind Eternities but not about planeswalkers
'Kay
>>
>>48584086
I do believe that it would take Chained avail Liliana, Maelstrom Ajani, Emrakul, and the such to outright obliterate Vronak. He's not particularly strong, just resourceful. And Graveborn in my eyes is on that level of (probably not dead on equal to) Chain Veil Lili. Though, I personally think Emrakul is above a level 10. You think that out of all flakes ever created, a couple could t be that powerful? Personally, I think Graveborn being as powerful as he is, isn't the most powerful flake here. Can anyone take a gander at which flake I think is more powerful. Tip, it isn't one of mine.
>>
>>48584096
We know about Space, but not alien life. Also, you can know about Planeswalkers and not know about Sparks.
>>
>>48584049
>Just being able to survive an assault against level 9 and lower
That's specific. I have this odd feeling you're saying shit like this because of those stories a few threads ago where Gaia, the only other flake (not yours) stated to be on the 8-9 scale, killed Vronak in the AU.
>>
>>48584049
The person you're replying to here, I still find graveborn's breakdown really iffy and I think pushes one too many limits. If he were the result of many flakes working together, like some sort of narrative voltron, I could see it, but as one entity I think he's too many ideas crammed into one thing. Maybe consider making flakes that explore the idea of planar travel by ship via the same discoveries venser stumbled upon, and expand on the curser for why she would have such knowledge of the blind eternities. I think it would do you good to make flakes of them to better cement that the power your flake has is the end result of many other flakes' stories. I also still find it hard to believe that vronak could take the force of an attack from an entity like ugin or bolas one-on-one, but at the very least you maintain some modesty on his power level.
>>
>>48584190
>you maintain some modesty on his power level

He really didnt.
>>
>>48584172
No. I've stated this since the beginning. He's hard to kill. That is all. I personally don't care what people write. It's not going to make me go into "damage control" mode.

And what does
> the only other flake (not yours)
mean?
>>
>>48584190
I was pandering on the idea of making a flake list of his crew and making a background to everything. But, people bitched that I already made too many flakes as it is, so I but the idea on the back burner. I actually wanted other people to help with the crew and make their own perceptions of a crew member. Which I modeled the theme after The Princess Bride and the background off the old Fokke tales of the Flying Dutchman and a captain that is bound to the seas.
>>
Can you guys please just stop replying to him? It's pointless and just shits up the thread.
>>
>>48584270
You know we are generally asking questions and getting answers. How is that shitting up the thread, Angel Hitler?
>>
>>48584210
It means that, besides your deus ex flakes, Gaia is the only flake stated to be in the 8-9 range. Though, I personally think Messenger with his grey goo activated is at least as powerful.
>>
>>48584270
Upset that people arent talking about you or your angel tits instead?
>>
>>48584269
Of course you would like if others made flakes for that crew. That would give you a position of power.
>>
>>48584301
Grey goo Messenger is absolutely 9-10 range.
>>
>>48584301
You're forgetting someone who is well into the level 10 category.
>>
>>48584343
Razorcock and Rock?
>>
>>48584294
>>48584302
Because his answers never really mean anything, it's circular and pointless. We all know his flakes are dumb and overpowered and any explanation he give for it will be contrived and bullshit.
>>
>>48584315
No it wouldn't. I wouldn't control them. Nor would I be writing any writefagging after the initial full origin of Graveborn.
>>
>>48584343
Cock doesnt need a seperate mentioning. He is beyond the realms of man.
>>
>>48584356
William.
>>
>>48584369
Fuck off.
>>
>>48584378
But he Koolaid-manned a plane with no survivors because plot reasons and deus ex that's the very definition of a 10.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 630x1200px
>>48584394
Exactly. He Flakepointed the entire multiverse. And now Bill & Æon have to go on an excellent adventure to fix it.
>>
>>48584394
You know why I said fuck off? The answer is here. And I am not even talking about what a shitface William anon is.
>>48584429
>>
>>48584394
I want to defend or complain about that, but is it dues ex and plot reasons if the point of his entire story was doing that? I mean Gaia's fluff was that she was this isolated plane that had little to do with the rest of us. A big part in how her being a domain walker had little if anything to do with the rest of flake thread and could be ignored by anyone who didn't like it.

But, they came to an agreement it could work, and it was the focus of their stories that he was cheating with his bullshit colorless mana stuff to find a loophole to get it. Nevermind if you just needed colorless mana to do it, the universe would have done it already, but fuck it, he's got non-silver time travel.

Which is a special brand of retard in and of itself, but the idea came after Tarkir where we learned no, if someone like Ugin or otherwise powerful has colorless mana, you're good to go and fuck with the past.

So god damn, MtG lore is shit and so is the writing whether it's for flakes or canon writing. I need a drink.
>>
>>48584488
>But, they came to an agreement it could work
I mean, come on: "This plane and flake are stable, but if anyone got in ever in any way, everything dies." That's a story just begging to happen.
>>
>>48584600
But why would she die if her plane collapsed? That makes no sense. I mean, we've seen canon walkers like Serra lose their plane, but they didn't die from it. Nor did any of the other plane-making flakes, iirc. Sorry if I'm missing a major point or something. I've really not paid any attention to the Flakepoint character bullshit
>>
>>48584647
Gaia was the world core of her plane. The plane existed around her and her power was what supported it. Also, when she lost her powers from the Mending, she didn't die. The plane collapsed and she and Belldandy walked away. After this, Gaia didn't want to live bit Pilsner bring herself to off herself, so she began living a depraved life and went around slutting it up with randoms.
>>
>>48584647
Probably Gaia anon having a flair for the dramatics. I mean, she was originally a lotr elf with all the bullshit that brought with it, but at least dying of grief was a legit thing for them.
>>
>>48584647
she used herself as a battery to keep her plane alive and stable. This is me assuming that contact with the æther has something to do with planes being stable. I was making my best assumptions where the lore is vague.

Anyway, since she had to be the plane's battery, she intimately wove herself into the plane's fabric. Collapsing the plane tore her essence to shreds and extinguished her spark, killing her. Picture, if you will, something who is chained to two brick walls. The walls come down and topple outward, tearing the person's limbs off. It was kind of like that, I guess.

Sorry if this answer is incomplete or nonsensical. Still on phone.

>>48584718
>Probably Gaia anon having a flair for the dramatics
Yup
>>
>>48584031
You wouldn't know it from how they both die.
>>
>>48584911
I like to nip that bud while it's still young. Keep it young forever .
>>
You guys see the spoilers for FtA: Lore?
>>
>>48585289
I am hyped.
>>
>>48584488
I still maintain it was a rift that allowed him to travel back.
>>
>>48585383
Is that ever stated? Perhaps the nature of timetravel changed with the Mending like the rest of the multiverse.
>>
>>48584718
LotR elves die from grief? News to me. I thought only fire and steel could kill then.
>>
>>48585702
Idk bur I'm trying to go with the less lore shattering option.
>>
Is Serena anon around?
>>
Pick a flake of power level 6 or greater. Assemble a team of flakes at lower power levels that have the correct skillsets to take out the powerhouses.
>>
>>48586780
Yah. Just hanging out, deckbuilding. What's up?
>>
>>48586830
I've finished the writefagging I was working up until the ending. And since Serena is the central figure of the story, I would like to know how you would want it to end.

Forewarning... It's a little long.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MsM6_JjvE0PU_pVVHhnCLXPeQ_p-wmu6N-JP5MCBNs
>>
>>48586930
Do you waifu Serena?
>>
>>48587018
Nope.
>>
>>48586930
What the fuck am I reading? I have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>48587104
This technically takes place after Serena's help in Thraben.
>>
>>48587121
What takes place? What the fuck is going on? It's so cringy and horribly written that I can't even tell who's fighting who. Are they allies? Did she kill him? Did he kill her? What the actual fuck am I reading?
>>
>>48587149
I agree. All I can catch is Serena says I hate you a lot and Akroma is there somehow? The text is just so busy.
>>
>>48587149
I feel like you aren't reading my story if you are asking these questions.
>>
>>48587182
I'm trying to read it, but you definitely haven't made it easy. I have a lot of patience for cancer, but this is a piece of work. About just as bad as your Ravnica story.
>>
>>48587168
>>48587149
Shit, you guys are just skimming and not actually reading. Aren't you?

Scenery: Thraben; The Cathedral Avacyn; Alter of Avacyn; Gavony Province

Starring Characters: Serena, Vronak, Summoned duplicate Avacyn, Summoned duplicate Akroma.

And how is it cringy?
>>
>>48587225
>And how is it cringy?
>Starring Characters: Vronak
there you go.
>>
>>48587225
Did I read that last bit correctly? Did Serena betray the honorable and MISUNDERSTOOD antihero Vronak, savior of Innistrad?

>how is it cringy
Gee, I wonder? It has all of the elements of a good story, especially the part where Vronak can do no wrong. All he wanted to do was help that crazy murderhobo, Serena. What an ungrateful bitch, amirite?
>>
>>48587225
No, no, I see what they're talking about.

In your attempt at flowery, descriptive writing, you've managed to muddle it up a bit. Knowing which descriptors to use and how to make the ideas easily conveyed is an important concept in writing. As a rule of thumb, you want everything to be as simple as possible so that there can be no confusion by the reader. If you break it down to its absolute basics and it isn't proper and clear, without all of the extra details, then it should probably be re-written.
>>
>>48587276
Actually, he wasn't helping her at all save for the last moment.
>>
File: VENGEANCE!.jpg (948KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
VENGEANCE!.jpg
948KB, 2048x1536px
>>48586930
There's so much wrong with this. Serena already knew of Avacyn's death, it was what caused her ignition. She also didn't become R/W until after the arrival of Emrakul, so the time this takes place is really questionable, also you are aware that Gavony is an entire province, right?

Aside from that, your portrayal of Serena is really off, she speaks far too plainly and crudely. Never in all of my writing has she ever once cursed.

It seems pretty clear to me that you haven't read anything I've written or I wouldn't have to tell you this. Which is fine, you don't have to. But if you want to write a story about Serena it's probably a good place to start.

I'm not sure how you should end it because even after reading it TWICE, I still can't tell what exactly is happening.
>>
>>48587349
Very well.
>>
>>48586930
Are you in high school?
>>
>>48582109
I have been out of the loop for a while so, who the raven man is after all ?
>>
>>48586930
Is this Vronak who wrote this? So many fucking things are clear to me after seeing this.
>>
>>48587420
We still really dont know.
>>
>>48587454
Yes, Vronak wrote it.

So, what hath thine eyes seen, my friend?
>>
>>48587476
Fugg, I kinda wanted it to be Mishra
>>
>>48587510
That he is even more pathetic than I assumed. And clearly doesnt know how to write anything.
>Boohoo so mean and antagonizing
Fuck you.
>>
>>48587580
But Vronak dindu nuffin, everyone just judges him as a villain and attacks him. He is the quiet hero to save the day. We should all be more grateful for what he has given these threads. We really don't appreciate him enough. Just like Serena, the misguided and foolish character of the story. We have been taught a valuable lesson, anon.

Vronak is the hero we need. Everyone else can learn from his supreme example.
>>
>>48587454
Did you ever read the ravnica story he wrote? The one where Vronak killed Vraska? And Jace, Lili, and Niv all cowered before how swol and intimidating he was?
>>
What's this? Did we hurt Vronak's feelings enough that he actually left the thread???
>>
File: kathosarctinian.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
kathosarctinian.png
2MB, 1562x1186px

if that's okay with you i mean, and if it's not already there because i'm kind of high on wisdom teeth pain meds and i have no idea how to internet right now.
>>
>>48588131
It's there.
>>
>>48583172

I'd say Gaia makes sense as the most powerful of the normal flakes, given all that went on with her.

The Joke Flakes are off in their own category, as they can be as absurdly overpowered as necessary because it's funny. I'd probably say Razorcock or Mirabelle there, just because if we're going for comedy value getting your ass kicked by a chicken or an etiquette teacher in a frilly dress who may or may not be an eldritch abomination works slightly better for me personally than Santa or the Rock. No offense to either.
>>
>>48586930
I just realized something. They hate-fucked at the end, didn't they?
>>
>>48587349
Hey Serena, would you mind if I assumed Serena and The Cathar met up again after emn for the purposes of a story
>>
>>48588477
I'm torn on whether or not to read it.
>>
File: 1429577429696.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1429577429696.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>48588673
Join me in deliberately ignoring the drama!
>>
>>48588609
Sure thing, I'm guessing they will anyway.
>>
>>48588698
So high and mighty of you. You sure are the better person.
>>
>>48588477
>Gingerly taking off his mask
>Stops to mention how luscious her lips are
It sounds like that's what he's trying to imply.
>>
>>48588715
You forgot the part where he pushed her down. At least, I think that's what happened. It's so hard to read.
>>
>>48588477
>>48588715
>>48588761
No. That wasn't implied at all.
>>
>>48589150
Then it was badly written, because that's what it seems to be trying to imply
>>
>>48589261
No no. Thats why he asked Serena's opinion on it, because he thought that Serena would obviously allow him to write a sex scene with a lead up like that. I can only dread how that would have looked with this awful writing.
>>
>>48589321
Again. That was never the intent. I was actually more concerned whether or not she would want to kill him or not. Which, I'm glad she didn't immediately say that. But, I guess it's irrelevant anyhow since I didn't know any of her R/W writefagging.
>>
>>48589372
>But, I guess it's irrelevant anyhow since I didn't know any of her R/W writefagging.
You should probably consider reading up on characters before writing them. Even her updated flakesheet would have been enough to make what you wrote inaccurate.
>>
>>48589372
You can't hide your backpedaling from us. We kniw where you were going with it. Go ahead and post part 2. We're waiting. We all know you were leading up to some poorly written sex. I'm genuinelyccurious about how you'd writea sex scene, now.
>>
>>48589372
It's pretty hard to miss that Serena has gone R/W. She posts about it in some way almost every thread. Don't fucking lie to us.
>>
Could you see your flake settling down to become a family man/woman?
>>
>>48589563

>Dyna
No. I don't imagine she'd have kids, but even if she did get knocked up the tyke would probably become a local kaiju on whatever world she stopped to give birth on.

>Zenri
Sex and romance don't interest her, so no.

>Astera
Plans to eventually settle down in the orphanage she was raised in and look after kids with no family, like herself. If she finds someone she can share that life with, so much the better.

>WR Sonia
Would like to, but doesn't believe it's attainable until she's more at peace with herself. Being a lesbian complicates matters, but she'd prefer to adopt anyway after seeing what wars do to children; her own life is a reminder that family is about bonds, not blood.

>WG Sonia
More or less the same thing, although this one is more at peace with herself so it'd be more a matter of falling in love.

>Vanya
Was married once, decided that life is not for her. She doesn't hate kids, but she's not a maternal person either.

>Mirabelle
Already married, or so she claims, but refuses to speak on matters beyond that.
>>
>>48589701
Are you a woman?
>>
>>48589563
Yes to all of them. Assuming they live long enough with a decent ship.
>>
>>48589563
>Nishal
eventually he would

>Iosha
god, kids would get in the way so much. But she'd like to have them one day.

>>48589765
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>48589563
I'm pretty much the same as Gaia. All of them, given time. Although it'll take more time for some than others.
>>
>>48589563
Being a mother is hard as an angel, if she can even have children you have to consider the burden of immortality there. She'd outlive her children and her partner unless she lucked out on getting another immortal being that she also happened to like. A immortality in MtG typically applies to angels, demons and vampires, none of which would be viable partners for her, that would basically leave elves. And I hate elves.
>>
>>48589563
Assuming Thane could find a nice girl to settle down with, definitely. Though Zendikar instilled a bit of wanderlust in him, so it'd probably take a while for him to stop planeswalking or adventuring in search of treasure or excitement.
>>
>>48589765
Vronak, stop perving.
>>48589849
But angels cant have children anyway.
>>
>>48587349
So, would you like me to read everything concerning R/W Serena then rewired the story, or would you like me to just scrap the entire writefagging?

I should also note that due to work I've only had about two and a half hours of sleep and didn't proof read the story which I should have. I'm just so exhausted that it didn't even dawn on me to do so.
>>
>>48589900
Holy fuck this damage control.

Just fucking scrap it. Proof reading wont make it magically that much better.
>>
>>48589873
That wasn't me. And Serena might be able to have children since she was a human turned into an angel through a holy enchantment.
>>
File: SecretlyADog.jpg (291KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
SecretlyADog.jpg
291KB, 500x674px
>>48589765

There are no girls on the internet, anon.

...Either that or everyone's a girl and nobody's told me it was time to switch.
>>
>>48589932
Oh, no wonder you would hope for that to be the case.
>>
>>48589563
>Veldren
Yeah, once he decides to go home
>Frances
He used to be a family man
>Belloski
No, because the death of his only friend from old age has led him to fear settling down and letting time take its toll
>>
>>48589563
>Leon
Yes, as soon as he eliminates all injustice from the multiverse.
>Maxwell
Oh, no way. Not as his character stands, at least. It would take something special for him to even consider settling down.
>>
>>48589563
Absolutely not. He already supposedly has several dozen children and doesn't care for any of them.

If he settles down, then the only new jewels he can get are those other people bring him, and fortune favors the intrepid. It's just not in his nature
>>
>>48589563
>Remes
No.

>Cala
Cala often can't plan ahead for tomorrow, let alone the rest of her days.

>Jakrol
That guy's gonna kill 'til he gets killed, I think.

>Winifred
Nah.

>Wyston
He has let that slip by, choosing to take part in his life's mission and his ideals instead.
>>
So everyone who had a flake around dragons of tarkir / battle for zendikar is gone, huh?
>>
>>48589900
Fuck man, you don't have to read everything. Just like, have some idea of the character you're writing.

>>48590140
Seems that way.
>>
>>48590150
Damn, outside of ravnicanon being kind of an entitled prick, it was a pretty cool group.
>>
>>48590214
Ravnicanon is still sort of around, he's just sort of gone back to making threads every Wednesday.

Vronak is the new Chandere though. And fused with the Digimon at his worst too.
>>
>>48590260
Did Chandere start with the old snowstorm? I thought she came from before that.

>>48590140
There are still some old anons around regularly, and a few that pop in every now and the. For example, Praea anon is lurking about.
>>
>>48590320
Chandere was long before the old snowstorm. She was an attention grabbing pain that could shit up a thread the likes of which Vronak can only pretend to do.
That said, she did participate a little in the snowstorm. Broke lore in favor of POWER about as bad as Vronak.
The flake fetish sheet was her doing, for the record.
>>
>>48590150
That doesn't answer my question. Would you like me to revise it or scrap it?
>>
>>48590320
The snowstorm's original purpose was to engage in a different sort of cancer that Chandere had absolutely no interest in.

Then Chandere came up with ways to get involved anyway.
>>48590140
I kick-started both snowstorms and I'm still here.
>>
>>48590396
Yay!
>>
>>48590365
Whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>48590356
>>48590396
That sounds fucking terrible. I'm glad I wasn't around for her bullshit.
>>
>>48590854
Basically she was a greasy nerd-chick with an unhealthy obsession with Sorin and an overwhelming dislike for any potential romantic rivalry - primarily Nahiri.

She's gone anon recently but she's still responsible for a lot of the Sorin V Nahiri shitposting threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 312x445px
>>48590965
I wonder what she thinks of our newest addition of a Planeswalker Wall.
>>
>>48590140
Nah, I just made new flakes instead of bringing up the old ones
>>
>>48591080

He's not gonna be happy when he gets out of there.

...If he gets out of there.
>>
>>48591331
Natural processes mean that the stone will eventually erode, even if no one comes by he can blood magic into freeing him.
>>
>>48591352

Well, I mean, the guy's still gotta eat, right?

Although I imagine if it comes down to "concentrate through the pain and planeswalk" or "die," Sorin will be able to do the former. Nahiri hadn't really intended that to hold him forever, just long enough for Emrakul to eat the plane with him on it.
>>
>>48591382
An Innistradi vampire has to eat a human's worth of blood a month or they die. He's also bleeding ou and in constant pain. Sorin's on a relatively short clock compared to how he normally works.
>>
>>48592075

>a human's worth of blood a month

So wait, it doesn't need to be all at once or anything? If they were smart, they could use their superior physical abilities to set up some sorta blood-tax system and not have Cathars trying to kill them all the time and need angels to prevent them from wiping out their only food source?

The more I think about Innistrad, the more I wonder if one of the concepts of the setting was "what if every vampire on this plane was a frigging moron?"
>>
>>48592168
Pretty much. Sorin just realised that and made an angel to solve the issue, knowing that his kin were too dumb to change.
>>
>>48592168
That's kind of the point. That's why Sorin had to make Avacyn, because most of the vampires are at least as dumb as the humans. I'm pretty sure the vampires' creation has been a long drawn out scheme by the demons to dominate the plane. I'm, like, 90% certain that's the case. All according to keikaku, and whatnot.
>>
>>48592168
Pretty much. Honestly the sane thing the vampires of Innistrad could do would be go Mardu and protect the humans from everything else in exchange for a tax of a nonlethal amount of blood/draining prisoners as a method of execution like the nobility they style themselves as.
Each vampire needs 5 liters a month to survive and humans can give like 2 liters safely and there are a LOT more humans than vampires under ideal conditions.
Just look at how Drana handled her vampires on Zendikar
>>
>>48592168
It's basically as everyone else explained.

Innistrad's BR vampires are especially hedonistic, and therefore enjoy hunting down humans and drinking a lot more than they actually need.
>>
>>48593401
That's probably what would happen with UB vampires but would be interesting for next Innistrad.
The vampires don't menace the human population as long as they pay their taxes.
Are we going to Victorian horror?
>>
>>48594036
Yes, our next visit to Innistrad will reveal to us true horror: TAXES!
>>
>>48594110
>the worst monster of them all
>bureaucracy
>>
>>48594036
The last time that we had UB vampires, the Morii were stealing the youth directly from the Ravnican people.
>>
>>48594320
Just like real government officials.
>>
>>48594036

What's even left for a third return to Innistrad? Topping the most powerful monster we know about deciding to eat the plane until it suddenly didn't and hid in the moon instead doesn't seem likely. What the fuck are they going to do next time, throw the entirety of New Phyrexia at it? Have the first-ever Sliver planeswalk there, get shot at, and leave only to return with its five billion brothers and sisters?

You can't really do cosmic horror again when there's no mystery about what's causing shit to go bad or where it is and what to do about it.
>>
File: RPG.png (313KB, 1280x1098px) Image search: [Google]
RPG.png
313KB, 1280x1098px
>>
File: 143.jpg (67KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
143.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
>>48594036
>>48594110
>>48594424
Honestly, that would make the most sense as a third return. The angels are gone, humanity is going through Dark Ascension'd again and they KNOW there won't be an Avacyn ti Return to them this time.
Then in the third sets the vampires decide it's time to protect their food and turn on the other creatures of the night.
As outlined by the WB angels deal with the demons. Humanity gains it's final protectors when the angels of Innistrad go extinct.
2nd set has full on WB vampires, RB vampires, and Olivia, or her replacement becoming a WRB legend as the new lord of Innistrad.
And Sorin gets a new planeswalker card. He's still stuck in the rock.
>>
>>48594679
This gives me feels.
>>
>>48594424
We could just go back to western horror.

Maybe the vampires actually DO set up a reasonable system so they can live 'peacefully' together with the humans but then some demon / "evil" vampire makes an army against that.
>>
>>48594705
>>48594714

I feel like this doesn't work when the vampire that takes charge after Sorin's defeat is very obviously a bloodthirsty idiot who has no intention of coexisting with humanity.

Although it's possible we will return to Innistrad recovering from the devastation under the Pax Karolus.

First motherfucker that raises a hand to humanity while the Herons get their shit together, and Rem Karolus is gonna get out of his chair. And nobody wants to be the guy that makes him come over there.
>>
>>48594110
>>48594036
>Return to Innistrad 3: Machine for Pigs
>Black flip enchantment (or possibly a split card but probably a flip enchantment)
>One of the sides deals damage
>The other gives you mana? or something
>>
>>48594761
Olivia was able to put aside "fuck humans" for long enough for them to work together to fight the eldrazi. It's not like she's COMPLETELY unreasonable.

My friend's a mega sorin fan boy and he's always been upset he's Do Nothing: the character.

He was incredibly salty over his loss, and even moreso over Olivia saying "Lord of Innistrad".
>>
>>48594761
Anon DID say Olivia or her replacement.
>Implying Rem isn't going to be a casualty in Innistrad 3's first set to show how bad it's getting.
Rem Karolus, Slayer of Cathars
>>
>>48594679
What does it say?
>>
>>48594854
>Father, it hurts
>>
>>48594806

I can feel his pain, honestly. Sorin was, in my mind, the perfect example of a black hero for magic's modern age; he's a selfish, ruthless prick who likes fucking with people and doesn't hesitate to kill a bitch, but he also takes an interest in the continued well-being of the multiverse, because it's where he lives and keeps all his stuff and he wants to be able to be hedonistic TOMORROW even if it means he must do something he'd rather not today.

His spat with Nahiri kinda pissed on that and made me like Sorin a lot less, and then he gets stoned and Liliana of all people becomes the Black Hero, despite observably still being Neutral Evil with no inclination to change that when she joins the good guys.

It also kind of infuriated me that Gisela, Avacyn, and Bruna bite it, Odric has his crisis of faith, and all that, but Olivia gets off scot-free, Ormendahl isn't defeated on-screen if he's even defeated at all, Gisa and Geralf both live through the block (and probably Ludevic) despite Gisa being PART OF THE REASON THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN...

Ugh. Would it have killed them for ONE of the block's recurring bad guys to bite it along with the people holding everything together?
>>
>>48594938
Ormendahl got eldrazi'd and then presumably just died off screen.

Gisa dindu nuffin
>>
File: file.png (40KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>48595013
Ormendahl got Eldrazi'd? When?
>>
>>48595043
I think someone said all the demons got eldrazi'd while trying to do demon things and just sort of then did eldrazi things
>>
File: Ormendahl BTFO.png (130KB, 1280x178px) Image search: [Google]
Ormendahl BTFO.png
130KB, 1280x178px
>>48595013

Bah, unsatisfying. Could've at least let the Order of St Traft kick his butt along with the eldrazified Skirsdag.
>>
>>48594340
You seem to have gotten your colors mixed up.
>>
File: Newt.jpg (691KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Newt.jpg
691KB, 1562x1186px
>Reposting
>>
>>48595406
if that's newt when will we get a ripley?
>>
>>48596634
I've been waiting patiently for you to point that out, Angerfish.
>>
>>48596634
>Implying Serena isn't Ripley
>And Spider Mom isn't the Queen
>>
>>48596685
shh they can't know I'm this predictable
>>
>>48596724
>Serena
>Ripley
>Not the Cathar
>>
>>48596749
>Good Point
>My Bad
>>
>>48590140
When the threads first started up again, some people started saying that no old flakes were allowed to be used at all, they were gone and their stories told FLAKE MENDING HAPPENED.
This pissed people off.
That attitude is gone now (they just don't go on the new sheet, cause they're on the old sheet), but it being there to start was not a good thing.
>>
>>48596634
>>48596685
>>48596724
>>48596742
>>48596749
>>48596874
>tfw all these alienfags shitting up the thread
Predator flake when
>>
>The Cathar ended up killing Spidermom when they both found a lost child at the same time
>Newt was that child
>The Spider Mom is moving to grab her before getting hit with a crossbow bolt
>The Cathar is charging in
>"GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU BITCH!"
>Reee ensues
>>
>>48596931
That was honestly an excuse to ignore the more problematic flakes
at least for me.
I was such a naive fool
>>
File: latest.png (931KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
931KB, 1920x818px
>>48596938
Oh hey, cool idea. You should use this
pic for him.
>>
>>48597038
why must you make me hurt this way, gaua
>>
>>48596938
>A green/white flake focusing on survival of the fittest and honor
>Like Garruk he hunts planeswalkers because he views them as irresponsible children meddling in affairs beyond their understanding
>But he doesn't hunt the weak, and if someone beats him in combat, he'll give them a trophy and let them go for now.
>>
>>48597103
Make it GWR, because Yautja are rageful as hell. And he doesn't hunt planeswalkers because they are irresponsible, he hunts them because they are the ultimate prey. He lives for the hunt.
>>
>>48597147
Predator 2 Pred wasn't angry iirc. Also I wanted to do a twist on it since I do love that part about Garruk's new character.
>>
>>48597164
Yautja have a built-in rage gland that makes them freak the fuck out. They spend much of their lives learning to control their rage, or at least some clans do. I would argue that red is as inherent to their racial identity as green is to elves. Still, there could always be exceptions, I suppose.
>>
>>48597229
I wouldn't make a race specifically for him because I'm not that big of a faggot COUGHVRONAKCOUGH. but I would model him off of the predators we see in the movies that aren't insane.
>>
File: tumblr_lrfp2zz59f1qbhetko1_500.jpg (73KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrfp2zz59f1qbhetko1_500.jpg
73KB, 416x700px
>>48597274
>him
Have you considered pic related?

But yeah, GW can still totally work with the implied morality and honor you described.
>>
File: 1446859311338.jpg (296KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446859311338.jpg
296KB, 2000x720px
I've been poring over things trying to get my canon straight, and I could use some help with something:

I know that Bant fell to Grixis and Jund, and is pretty much toast at this point, if I'm reading things correctly. But a lot of the information I can find is extremely-vague. Can somebody please give me the rundown of the current state of Bant, and what became of it as the Inner Three feel? Thanks in advance to anyone with any helpful information!

>>48596944
Beat me to it, not that it wasn't just me aiming for low-hanging fruit.

>>48595406
>>48596634
>>48596685
>>48596742
>>48596724
>>48596749
>>48596874
>>48596938
>>48597038
>>48597101
>>48597101
>>48597103
>>48597147
>>48597164
>>48597229
>>48597274
>>48597367
>>48597367
>>48596944
Seeing all of These Alien/Predator posts makes me wonder what would come of a 'Flakes VS Aliens VS Predator-style story, like those bitchin' Dark Horse crossover comics.
>>
>>48597478
>Facehugger gets Ka'koarm
>His unnatural biology ejects the embryo before it bursts
>his will manifests in the new alien, warping it into a copy of himself over time
>The angerfish begin multiplying...
>>
File: Yao_Shen.png (2MB, 2352x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Yao_Shen.png
2MB, 2352x1676px
>>48597103
>>48597147
>>48597164
>tfw no Naya cards that destroy planeswalkers
being Yao Shen is suffering. Also, first draft of this guy's sheet. I have a name and a bunch of cards, but not a story or an image yet.
>>
File: prednak.jpg (149KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
prednak.jpg
149KB, 416x700px
>>48597367
>The Predator kills Vronak and takes a trophy
>>
>>48597547
Oh nooooooo!

>Mephiri meets the Queen of a local hive
>Asks her in her mind what she wishes for
>Aliens, aliens everywhere
>Alien Djinni
>That universe essentially gets Eldrazi'd
>proudpapa.jpg
>>
>>48597620
Sir Joseph sees this, and is all "No, not again! GRIXISSSSSS!!!!"
>>
>>48597478
>The Cathar falls into a room full of alien eggs and they begin hatching.
>He makes sure his mask is attached before mumbling "not again."
>>
>>48597478
Some parts of Bant fell. Others didn't. Same with the other shards.
The thing is, the Conflux wasn't like putting five sections of a circle together - the various parts of the shards weren't originally contiguous, and ended up all over the reformed Alara.
The main source of what happened to Bant after Alara merged in its entirety is, unfortunately, Elspeth - who has a bad habit of being an absolutely horrible pessimist. With Bant spread out it wasn't UNITED anymore, therefore it Would Never Be The Same Again and Wasn't Home Anymore, so she left.
There being regular zombie/dragon/behemoth/asshole sphinx raids did not help with that conclusion.
In other words: The various nations of Bant still exist in some form or another. They're not together any more, but neither are the parts of the other shards. This is, of course, a big problem for the orderly Bant and Esper and not so much for Naya, Jund, or Grixis, but they're still holding out. Some nations or parts of those nations have been subsumed into their surrounding territories, some might be doing well for themselves, we don't know because all we have is a horribly depressed pessimist's word on it.
>>
>>48597698
Instead of Dervishes on Rabiah, maybe Sir Joseph would fall in with a band of noble Yautja in outer space. Cue guitar riff.

>>48597714
Thank-you for the insight; my fogginess in recollecting events from one of my favorite Blocks is making me very frustrated. Have you any quotations readily-available or resources that are less-vague on it than the MTGSalvation Wiki? Thanks again!
>>
File: Yox.jpg (703KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Yox.jpg
703KB, 1562x1186px
here is my attempt, won't work on it until about next week because vacation
>>
>>48598186
prey-predator relations and concepts are closer to black than white in the green subspectrum, expand on more white concepts about why his huntsman-like persona comes off more white than black.
>>
>>48597565
Alright, here's what I'll tentatively call 'finished' for Yao Shen, Hunter of Men and Slayer of Beasts.
>>
File: Yao_Shen.png (3MB, 2345x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Yao_Shen.png
3MB, 2345x1678px
>>48598356
Fuck, forgot image.
>>
>>48598350
The hunts he challenges himself with are part of an honor based ritual in his culture. He doesn't hunt the sick, infirm, or defenseless even though green would say the weak have to go.
He also makes peace with the hunt being used to determine who is strongest of the two and thus doesn't hold a grudge if one of his kin dies in the hunt, instead giving the intended prey a trophy for their kill.
>>
File: Yao Shen Slayer.jpg (42KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Yao Shen Slayer.jpg
42KB, 375x523px
>>48598384
And his card.
>>
>>48598384
>>48598710
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
>>
why not make an Abzan predator-type?

that way you still have the "honour of the hunt" type feel, but you can also do "others like me must perish so that I may be the strongest" that you get from green and black, and the idea of the hunt keeping balance like you would in green/white.
>>
>>48598710
The problem is none of those colors gets planeswalker destruction and I don't get why he's white.
>>
>>48601244
I don't get how new Tamiyo is white, but we have it.
>>
>>48601382
She's white partially for balance reasons you ass. Since your snowflake doesn't have to worry about that, why is he white?
>>
>>48601244
The planeswalker destruction is supposed to be flavored in the same way of Smite the Monstrous, and it's a part of his character. But if you want it removed, I'll do it.
>>
>>48601413
That wasn't my flake. And all three of new Tamiyo's abilities are G/U/U. Shit, the third ability is straight two U abilities.
>>
Does anyone here want to talk about today's uncharted realms or is it literally just circlejerking over fanfiction?
>>
>>48601881
It was just Ghostbusters: Fiora edition
>>
>>48601881
I haven't read it yet. I guess no more Innistradi fun.
>>
>>48601753
Her first ability is G/U hybrid.
Her second is W/U hybrid.
Her last is a blue ability stapled to something that SHOULD be a GU ability but for some reason was printed in monoblue
>>
>>48602275
What mono-white cars taps and doesn't allow untap?
>>
>>48602427
Avacynian priest
>>
File: Moonsilver.jpg (113KB, 591x441px) Image search: [Google]
Moonsilver.jpg
113KB, 591x441px
>>48601881
Is that really it for the EMN storyline? Wtf. Apart from Emrakul's entrapment, nothing was resolved, what happened to all the mutated shit? What happened with the humans? What happened with the angels? What even happened at all except for Emrakul's imprisonment? I haven been this disappointed since... Well, since Emrakul Rises...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
File: image.jpg (402KB, 1864x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402KB, 1864x659px
>>48602275
Ability 1: Literally a mono-green card.
Ability 2: Literally a mono-blue card.
Ability 3: Literally 2 mono-blue cards.
>>
>>48602454
> creature
> tap
> doesn't keep from untapping
You didn't read that, did you?
>>
>>48602571
>doesn't keep from untapping
You didn't read that, did you?
>>
File: Castella.png (39KB, 237x225px) Image search: [Google]
Castella.png
39KB, 237x225px
>>48602532
Holy fucking shit Anon. I fucking love you so much right now.
>>
>>48602590
Avacynian Priest doesn't keep the creature from untapping next turn.
>>
>>48602640
Yes, and 'doesn't keep from untapping' doesn't make any fucking sense without context. I'm pointing out your poor grammar, not any fault with your argument.
>>
>>48602640
I mean if we want to get technical, Avacynian Priest will tap your shit for 50 fucking years. You are correct though.
>>
>>48601881
It was pretty neat, got to see a new planeswalker and we know what pol us going to be butt ravaged about.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (1017KB, 3300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
1017KB, 3300x2400px
>>48602664
Nah, I don't think they will notice desu.
>>
>>48584154
>Can anyone take a gander at which flake I think is more powerful. Tip, it isn't one of mine
Is it DIOMEMEDES?
>>
>>48603603
We've already determined that it's William.
>>
Has anyone seen the FtV: Lore set list yet?
>>
>>48604753
Yeah, not really all that impressed.
>>
>>48604753
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/vault-lore-2016-08-01
Here it is.
>>
>>48604855
But, Marit Lage, Jitte, Beseech and Unmask.
>>
>>48604738
>will
>not just a rock fucker
Pick one
>>
>>48604871
>Dark Depths
>And its token
why must you taunt me like this, wizards? Why you gotta shake that shit around in front of my face like "here's what you could have won but you got emerakul instead"?
I'm grunkled about it, fanny flustered to the max.
>>
>>48604738
Well, that was disappointing.

Team up against William when?
>>
>>48606345
Why? He'll just push the redo button everytime we get close to beating him.
>>
>>48606537
Not if we get him while he's sleeping.
>>
>>48606537
All you need is someone in the attack crew that can do the theory and counter it/throw it off.

Might I suggest a certain UR devil-girl?
>>
Okay guys, I've got a story for y'all courtesy of Serena and myself. I think this will probably be the last thing I write with Samnel in it (since he's a character that's pretty specifically tied to Innistrad), but we'll see. Hope you all enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7UCIODgKvsmuZZo5tiYBBsf3wbGWx6Xoq3KohfonYI/edit (LEWD)

Poor Samnel just can't catch a break. Or he just can't stop catching breaks, depending on how you look at it.
>>
>>48606537
Have two people on counterspell/stifle duty.
>>
File: Samnel, the Quiet Hope.png (216KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Samnel, the Quiet Hope.png
216KB, 375x524px
>>48608014
Oh, and also, here's my attempt to do what WOTC could not, which is make a 2-mana CMC Planeswalker without making it worthless. I probably shot too high on the overall power level here (3 loyalty might be too much, and the ultimate cost might be too low). Let me know what y'all think.
>>
>>48608052
3 loyalty sounds fine. I like to judge my planeswalkers on "the minimum this could do." Yao Shen, for example, is a 3-color Smite the Monstrous that costs 1 more with the upside of hitting planeswalkers and surviving at 1 loyalty. Two 1/1's for two mana is perfectly fine as a spell (at least for standard) plus a 1 loyalty planeswalker with an upside that he can buff the 1/1s every turn after they come in.
>>
>>48608052
I'd raise the ult cost to 7 and maybe remove the vigilance too, pretty solid otherwise.
>>
>>48607178
>>48607715
>>48608020
> thinking a centuries old Mage who specializes in time and control magic wouldn't Split Second that shit
Come on now.
>>
Since I just finished Chapter II of "Dreams & Wishes" and edited the Prologue and Chapter I pretty heavily, I figured I'd repost it all. As I get a feel for the characters, I'm now aware that I will have to completely-rework their character sheets. Ah well.

If you would, please replace the original version of the Prologue of "Dreams & Wishes" with this one. Thank-you.
>>
>>48608316
I'm telling you, that's why we just wait until his whore's fucked him into a coma, then we take them both out in one fell swoop.
>>
>>48608351
And here is the revised Chapter I.

Please replace Chapter I in the Repository for me.
>>
>>48608368
That'll never happen. Gaia is too busy with DIOMEDES' capital D and the Big Black Dragon's D
>>
>>48608375
And here is Chapter II. I know, the ending is pretty scary. Just try and pretend that this is a book and that the next chapter begins on the next page, if you end up reading that far. It was the best place to break for the narrative.

I will be retooling Mephiri's and Sir Joseph's character sheets, maybe even finally putting the proper artwork on them.
>>
File: Sea of Sand - Card Image.jpg (574KB, 1490x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Sea of Sand - Card Image.jpg
574KB, 1490x1040px
>>48608410
Oh, and there are descriptions of naked men in this one, so if naked people bother you this chapter is not for you.
>>
>>48608395
>implying that Gaia isn't loyal to her husband and that Diomedes and BBD haven't been banging animated real dolls this entire time.
>>
>>48608534
I wasn't implying that. I was outright saying that. And being as old as Gaia is, no way that she's "loyal" to an old lover that got their children killed and destroyed her plane.
>>
File: Samnel, the Quiet Hope.png (221KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Samnel, the Quiet Hope.png
221KB, 375x524px
>>48608121
>>48608294
Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>48608605
"Welcome stranger."
>>
>>48608637
"What are ya buyin'?"
>>
>>48608592
B-but anon, muh true love.
>>
>>48608651
"Stranger! Haha! Now THAT'S a weapon!"
>>
>>48608676
You want true love? I think I could whip up a flake for your true love. Should they be Male or Female?
>>
>>48608316
>Implying that someone with thought magic in storm colors won't be able to make it harder to get shit done, even at a lower level.
And that's just one person in a group.
>>
>>48608771
whichever you prefer
>>
So who's going to Gencon this weekend?
>>
>>48609949
I refuse
>>
>>48610163
If you insist, I suppose.
>>
>>48609949
I'm going to Texas, so that's a nope.
>>
>>48609949
Unfortunately I live in the Muslim Caliphate of Britbongistan.
>>
>>48612446
Oh yeah. How's Sharia law going for you? Are burqas as comfortable as Snuggies?
>>
>>48612488
>burka snuggies.
Fund it
>>
>>48612488
Could be worse, I no longer need to shave or use makeup.
>>
>>48612622
>Not using make-up or shaving
Someone's not reading their mandatory hadith's properly.
>>
>>48612819
Mate, I don't even know what that is.
>>
>>48613036
And that's going to get you in trouble. They're basically little commandment type things.A few of them are "be properly shaved" and "Keep clean" and "Tattoos mean you should be stoned"
The 'dear profit' was a bit of a neat freak. Don't worry about it.
>>
Which flakes fo you ship?
>the cathar and newt
>>
>>48609949
Are you going to gencon?
Are you going to post drunk upside-down photos from gencon?
>>
Who do you think is going to join the jacetice league next?

There's 34 total walkers (with cards, at least), and quite a lot of those are dead, evil, or both
>>
>>48613559
That depends. Do you want me to? I'll do it for you, darling.

>>48614443
Nicol Bolas
>>
>>48614443
Saheeli Rai, or whatever the Kaladesh planeswalker's name is. Kaya from the newest UR also seems like a prospect,, given how she acted in the story. Elspeth would definitely be up for it if someone figured out how to get her out of the underworld. Ajani seems like a strong prospect as well. Really there's any number of directions Wizards could go to add members.
>>
>>48614472
I'm taking pictures in Dallas and they may be upside-down, so if you share I share.
>>
File: file.png (35KB, 497x433px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
35KB, 497x433px
>>48614478
>>48614472
I just went to gatherer and looked at all the characters to see their viability for being members.

I don't really remember what happened with Karn so I could have messed up his thing.
>>
>>48614491
I'll find the worst mtg cosplays and post them just for you. I hope I see fat Lili again. Fat Lili always entertains me.
>>
>>48604871
well at least they used the good obliterate flavor text
>>
>>48605538
>Why you gotta shake that shit around in front of my face like "here's what you could have won but you got emerakul instead"?
i don't see how literally anyone could have thought it was anything but emrakul
>>
>>48614812
I think it's less what anyone could have thought and more what anyone could have hoped.
>>
>>48614505
I can't see Kiora joining after the scene she had on Zendikar.
>>
>>48614872
She got her shit wrecked and was sad over it. Wasn't that it?

I stopped reading the stories after like the 3rd or 4th "HEY IT'S KOZILEK FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S VIEWPOINT" story.
>>
>>48614812

Mostly I saw that sentiment from the people who see the obvious answer immediately and then conclude because it is so obvious it must be a red herring.
>>
>>48614897
She also seemed so upset that her god weapon wasn't really shit and she almost caused the death of Zendikar by trying to force the gatewatch to stop that she just walked right into the wastes.
>>
>>48614942
>Mostly I saw that sentiment from the people who see the obvious answer immediately and then conclude because it is so obvious it must be a red herring.
They do know this is wizard's story team we're talking about, right.

Innistrad was actually pretty good, and the ending was legitimately surprising just because I didn't expect anything good out of it.

I just hope that wasn't a fluke. I'm more hoping that BFZ was the fluke.
>>
>>48614977

I enjoyed AVR as a surprise good end, but a LOT of people bitched that giving Innistrad a break at the end ruined the plane.

SOI kinda felt like a lot of the grimderp that snuck in was mandated by focus groups bitching about AVR.
>>
>>48615040
I was a handful of months too late for original innistrad, but I've heard people complain about it yea.

For like a year after I started playing magic whenever anyone said "avacyn restored" I thought they meant like a city or something on innistrad, not a person.

I was ok with I think all of the stories this block, though I do have to agree that the emrakul speech was pretty stupid.
>>
>>48608830
> someone doesn't know what Split Second does
>>
>>48615191
I do, but look at it in terms of flavor. If you add enough chaotic elements, it becomes difficult to get your thoughts in order and then cast effectively.
>>
>>48614443
We all know it's going to be Dack Fayden. But, for a curveball guess, I'm going to say Tibalt.
>>
>>48615230
You want to break his concentration? An old man who's mind is as sharp as ever who has been living longer than we could possibly image. This is the man whom's focus you want to break?

I guess we could all invite him to a stripclub and get him drunk and then steal his wallet. That's our end goal, right? I forget.
>>
New thread soon. Give me a sec. My wifi is being a bitch.
>>
>>48615397
Well, smack it and tell it to get it's ass back in the kitchen and make you a damn sandwich.

That usually works for me.
>>
>>48615524
Your advice was excellent.

NEW THREAD.
>>48615515
>>48615515
>>48615515
>>48615515
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.