[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #994: Alola is Weird Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 714
Thread images: 94

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48566438
>>
Well, at least Im making the attempt. Lots of work to be done, obviously.

Motorcity Framework
http://pastebin.com/dA59f1DH
>>
File: Surprise.gif (1008KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise.gif
1008KB, 500x277px
What are the best perks to help me avoid surprise attacks, /jc/? What about perks to prevent my enemies from doing the same?
>>
Hey Brows, couple of questions:

>Ascendant (600 CP, Discount Shurima): Through the power of Shurima's Sun Disc, You have gone beyond the realm of mortal men and become a demigod. As an Ascended being, you are ageless, sleepless, have no hunger or thirst, and have natural physical and magical capabilities well beyond those of mortal men. Your form is changed by Ascension, giving you a humanoid body with the head of an animal. Even you are not immortal, though, and you can still be killed through violence.

How big of a boost is this?

And is it locked to this form? Because I'm not into the whole "animal head" thing.
>>
>>48575862
>>Aspect (600 CP, Discount Targon): Your power is, in the most literal way, heavenly. Blessed by one of the aspects of Targon, you possess fantastic magical powers, themed around celestial objects. Whether your powers are themed around belts of asteroids, constellations, or something like the sun or the moon are up to you. All aspects of your physical person are enhanced, giving you incredible strength, speed and agility. In addition, you have a wealth of knowledge, from all the previous lifetimes of your Aspect- Giving you access to ancient, forgotten lore from ages long past.

would a celestial event such as the Eclipse Be a valid Theme For This?
>>
>>48576352
Looks pretty good so far.
>>
Question in regards to Traveler's Gate and Girls und Panzer: Those shit that let us merge our Warehouses onto them. How the hell do they work with Warehouse adjustments like Titanic Sanctuary and similar?"
>>
>>48576414
Wank it
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x150px
>>48576358
Auto-Pilot from Medaka Box is the best one, you unconsiously react to avoid attacks, you could litterally not move and sleep and yet you'll still avoid to dodge attacks. To make it even more bullshit pick up Octopus from the same jump to make it so you also react to stop enemies from ever performing an attack. Octopus was said to be vastly superior to Aito-Pilot in canon, so having both is fucking hax. Like pic related is just Auto-Pilot.
>>
>>48576414
They involve Red jumps so expect her to swoop in with a smile saying you fucked up and your Warehouse exploded.
>>
>>48576383
It's from League of Legends. Negative boost. Identifies you as a huge fag to everyone.
>>
>>48576456
>See this
>Remember that a common trait of Valinhall Travelers is to react to threats in their sleep because shit CONSTANTLY tries to kill them in their bedrooms
>AKA the Drop-in route
JUST
I hate mobileposting
>>
Okay, responding to Gaunlet prior thread. There used to be a note saying Second Gen Angelroids were Jumper only. I took this out at some point and forgot to make a note about it. It stretches your points down to near-nothing, but you can do it.

I do not remember what my logic for this was and buying The Prototype will generally earn you more. But, there it is. Your build's fine. Still curious as to how you provoked Chaos, tho.

At this rate I'm going to wake up one morning and all my jumps will be updated and I won't know what in the fuck
>>
Is there anything similar to Re;Birth or Drain No that cover different areas or anything that can expand these defenses farther?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1200x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1200x883px
>Alola is awesome edition
FTFY
>>
>>48576525
theres a guy in irc who wants to aska few questions about terrirotires
>>
>>48576560
A perk in Street Sharks offers resistance to genetic tampering.

The Alexandria Effect from Worm enforces the Manton Effect on you even post-jump.
>>
>>48576525
Hey Emrys, for the purposes of becoming Travelers, are created beings that are sentient/sapient but not technically human valid to teach to become Travelers?
>>
>>48576525
For what it's worth these traits are hella expensive, Octopus specifically requires being a edgy minus, and Auto-Pilot is good but it's like 300/150(Odd number bad for Cp expenditures)
>>
>>48576352
suggestions
1.car customization section!
2.Hacking Stuff.
3. Zero point drawback that makes your time in the Metalpcalypse,hypothetical downtown and Megas XLR jumps Canon for the universe. they all have goat in them after all
>>
File: smug sun.png (82KB, 240x240px)
smug sun.png
82KB, 240x240px
>>48576383
It's a pretty big all-around flat stat boost, but doesn't come with any inherent skills.

Yes, the power boost is locked into the animal-head form. I'm sure you can wank it out with Final Form or something, though.

>>48576385
Leona might take offense to you edging in on her turf, but go for it.
>>
File: Misaka WORST Peeved.gif (479KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka WORST Peeved.gif
479KB, 400x225px
>>48576039
Rereads everything in build...
>On Angels Wings...
Ah, found it!
>This will be a First-Generation Angelroid with the relevant background for free, with 600cp to spend on perks.

Sorry didn't catch that. I'll edit my build.

>>48576535
Nah it's cool, I really don't need it just having two versions of Pandora would have been cool.
Also...
>What is Love: Chaos has become fascinated with you, and is in some way convinced that she loves you. Unfortunately, Chaos’ idea of ‘love’ consists entirely of physical pain and torment. She will attempt to injure, maim, and eventually kill you to demonstrate this, and will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth to show it to you. To make matters worse, she adapts to your abilities and tactics after each battle, and even killing her will only be temporary. The only way to survive this madness is to either evade her, or try and convince her to look at love differently. Of course, this will only happen after many gruesome battles and encounters, so you best be prepared for the consequences. Chaos loses this immortality if she becomes a Companion.

Yeah my wife is kinda... well pic very related.
>>
>>48576614
I honestly don't know from the league of legends I just remember I have that Motif ,hell it's even the symbol of my motorcycle gang. how worried should I be about her since I have no idea whatthe power level is in this Universe
>>
>>48576560
Kirby has Dream Power or something like that.
>>
Taking suggestions for a Generation Kill jump.

Current backgrounds: Embedded Civilian (Drop In), Grunt, Sarge, Officer. May trash that if anyone has a better idea.

This may be the jump that offers the most pizza at any one time. Or not.

>>48576560
Polite Grace and Dignified Femininity from Girls Und Panzer prevents stamina, willpower, and fighting spirit from being externally sapped.
>>
Would "Empty Night" from Dresden Files protect me from weapon enchantments?
>>
>>48576614
Appreciate it.
>>
anyone else having trouble accessing the google drive? whenever im signed in, i go to my google drive, but whenever im signed out i cant access past the first page. any solutions?
>>
>>48576613

>1.car customization section!
Well now I have to because that sounds amazing. Would you mind if I completely ignore how cars work in reality?

>2.Hacking Stuff.
That will be the intended point of the Deluxe Citizen tree. Might make the perks trees 100/200/400/600 instead of just 100/300/600

>3. Zero point drawback that makes your time in the Metalpcalypse,hypothetical downtown and Megas XLR jumps Canon for the universe. they all have goat in them after all
Sure, but I don't know much about those settings so it wont be a descriptive drawback.
>>
>>48576614
>It's a pretty big all-around flat stat boost, but doesn't come with any inherent skills.
What does that mean, exactly? How high id the power level in LoL?
>>
>>48576651
Honestly, league of legends isn't that high-power unless you're talking about Kindred (Dual personifications of death), Bard (Celestial arbiter of balance), or Aurelion Sol (The closest thing the setting has to a Big G God). It's low-mid power at most.

Leona herself is a capable warrior who has sun-based powers, but nothing terribly special. She probably won't actually be mad at you, I was making a joke.
>>
>>48576686
The newest update to the drive is complete horse shit, it is godawful and almost unusable.
>>
>>48576585
I'll make this simple:
>Travelers must be humanoid (yordles and most races in mass effect count, as examples)
>Travelers must be sentient and sapient
>Travelers CAN be clones, but they have to meet the above requirements
That clear everything up?
>>
Posting this again because (minor) updates and evidently people don't check threads that died early in the 'morn. Who woulda thunk.

Changelog

Monsters purchasing items can choose to make the item part of their body, where/when applicable.
Cake Sisters take a single companion slot. Added a bit of info on them.
Added some notes on Android traps.
Forgot to mention Mags evolve. Added pso-world Mag link.
Added a link to schtserv for anyone who wants to see the game for their jump.
Slight wording change on Perpetual Destruction for clarification. You can have copies of different techniques stored.
>>
>>48576684
Probably depends on the enchantments. A lot of enchantments make weapons sharper or more accurate, and that's indirect. It'd probably block an Exocalibah, though.
>>
>>48576732
so is there no solution?
>>
>>48576750
Phone.
Phone you had two jobs
>>
>>48576727
So how are you handling death? Heroes die all the damn time in LoL, that's the whole point of it. So is there a different win/loss mechanic for the jump or is it just a super high risk jump as it's all murder all the time?
>>
>>48576709
1.it would Be even more wrong if you didn't have them work like they do on the cartoon
2.I did not pick up on that,cool
3. Go watch Megas XLR,seriously,and it doesn't have to be that descriptive since they are already linked in their Respectivecannons.
>>48576727
okay but don't you also fight against them? Or Are They jobing?
>>
>>48576656
Well, that's certainly an interesting IP (is that even the right term?) to base a jump off of. I certainly can't wait to slot it into my war arc.
>>
>>48576721
Basically, every single champion in the League is a one-man army capable of turning the tides of entire wars themselves, whether through skill or sheer strength. Ascension basically means you're a demigod along the lines of Scion, if that makes any sense.

Honestly, I'm debating on making the perk more expensive, because it's pretty fucking good for 600 CP.

>>48576799
Death while fighting on the Fields of Justice doesn't count as death in any way that matters. Death outside of it counts. I mean, look at poor Urf.
>>
>>48576827
>Death while fighting on the Fields of Justice doesn't count as death in any way that matters. Death outside of it counts. I mean, look at poor Urf.
Neato. Thanks.
>>
>>48576792
Actually the question was about the workings of territories not travelers.
>>
>>48576827
>>Scion

do you mean the one from Worm?
>>
>>48576827
by scion do you mean sion or scion from worm?
>>
>>48576854
He linked to the wrong person and his name got fucked
>>
>>48576873
>>48576857
I mean the White Wolf system. My bad.
>>
>>48576818
>1.it would Be even more wrong if you didn't have them work like they do on the cartoon
Considering there is a point where they literally hang from a ceiling with no explanation other than 'Dutch did it', cars to amazing things.
>2.I did not pick up on that,cool
My intentions were to have a drop in, a builder with crazy car tech, a hacker with holotech, a car maestro, and a combat expert tree. Still havent completely nailed down what drop in should be though.
>3. Go watch Megas XLR,seriously,and it doesn't have to be that descriptive since they are already linked in their Respectivecannons.
Prolly should considering the things ive heard about Megas XLR and Metalpcalypse. Really ive just been on a video game kick and havent been watching as much media.
>>
so in the sburb jump, there is a perk that allows you to ascend to god tier.i cant quote it directly because drive is being retarded, but it says that you cant use other non-god tier powers. is this just for the remainder of the jump, or is it permanant?
>>
>>48576289
To the maker of the Billy and Mandy Jump.

Just to clarify, but the extra fee for the arachnotaur that makes it the human species ends up with the thing looking like the Spider Queen, yes? Jane needs to know for...reasons...

I need someone to blame all the webs I leave around in my arachne form on.
>>
>>48576949
It means that you don't get god tier resurrection after the jump ends. (God Tiers normally come back to life if their death was neither Heroic nor Just.) It doesn't take away any of your other powers.
>>
>>48576414
Well... ummm... wank it? Generally speaking, the bigger components kinda absorb the smaller ones. Self contained modules tend to remain self-contained? Idunno.
>>
>>48577008
thanks for clearing that up.
>>
File: 1428439477761.png (80KB, 701x672px)
1428439477761.png
80KB, 701x672px
>>48576456
What if you had Auto-Pilot when you went to Touhou?
>>
>>48576584
Alola is what?
>>
How do you like to mess with your enemies, /jc/? Do you break-dance around their attacks with godly reflexes, freeze the wizard's lightning and sculpt it into a duck with Warlock, [/spoiler]erase doors[/spoiler] with Omega Spatial Manipulation?

What do you do to subtly (or not so subtly) hint to a foe that you're way beyond their pay-grade?
>>
>>48577051
Pokemon Sun and Moon's home region. It features things like Gen 1 Pokemon with divergent evolutions that have completely different types and moves.
>>
>>48576784
download the drive onto your computer. Then grab new files while using an incommunicado window.
>>
>>48577069
Don't forget Exeggutor taffy.
>>
>Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

>>48575556
It looks like you raised the Reapers cost.
You might want to give them the Reapers robe free also.

(And the robe seems, meh. At least make it super comfy, climate controlled or something.)

PS, is Nergal a 100 or 200 CP companion?
What powers does he have? Can he give others tentacle powers if you become his friend and take him with you?
>>
File: 38BEbAq.png (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38BEbAq.png
101KB, 600x600px
>>48577096
>>
>>48576584
Goddamn that is a stupid looking head thing.
>>
>>48577053
I Literally go Nightmare on Elm Street on them,then call them on the phone as described in explicit detail the events they just dreamed, Nothing says you are helpless against me like waking up missing a finger.
>>
>>48577069
Really? That's awesome!
>>
>>48577108
It's adorable isn't it?
>>
are there any end-jumps other than dragonball?
>>
>>48577053
"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerve-"

Always when they think Ive gotten bored of annoying them. Doesn't help that for the most part my chain is a mercantile one so my enemies are rival merchants. My goods are too good to pass up, but they hate me with a passion
>>
Okay. I'm about to work on the Shaolin Soccer Jump. Do I watch the US theatrical version first or the Chinese version first?

And should I include the God of Cookery in the SLS jump? There isn't enough in it for a whole jump by itself.
>>48577158
About 15
>>
Fallout 4

Diamond City
24 years old
The Institute
Human
Chemist
Wasteland M.D. 100
Mechanist 250
Benevolent Leader 650
SCIENCE! 950
Starting Kit
Magazine Collection 1000

Been playing this game a lot so figured it was worth doing a build. Couple of nice bits in this jump, shame there isn't a sex perk called Sixty Minute Man though.

Chose where to start and chose Diamond City as it's a good place to get your bearings. Went with the Institute as Science is an obviously big deal, Fallout science gets pretty wacky and the Institute have some of the best stuff, probably going to play it as a banished former-member though as I want to hang out with some vehemently anti-Institute types.

Not much to say about the Institute perks other than that they give an improbably comprehensive scientific education to me. Mechanist has the nice effect of letting me create perfectly loyal robots out of other robots.

Benevolent Leader is the only other thing I paid for as the drawbacks are pretty harsh and I didn't exactly need anything else. It's easily my favourite perk in here, as annoying as it is to get interrupted by little messages telling you that your guys are getting harassed it is extremely useful potentially.

Plans include getting Travis some more records (as the limited number of songs and amount repeated from previous games is mental) and making absolutely sure that he doesn't gain any self-confidence. Self-confident Travis is fucking unbearable. I'm basically doing the equivalent of getting a radio mod I'm using and using the console to get nervous Travis back which I also did.

That and stealing the Pip Boy before the Sole Survivor gets to it from Vault 111 and becoming a more convincing Silver Shroud. Maybe go see how some of the other countries are doing.

Actually rolled for what happened in New Vegas (didn't for 3 as it really doesn't make any difference) and the Courier was a low karma character who went with Mr House. Could be worse I guess.
>>
>>48577158
Check the jump list. It has a column for endjumps.
>>
I don't know what jump I should make for the 1000th thread
Send help
>>
>>48577122
No, it looks dumb.
Now, that new Vulpix/Ninetales... I'm gonna have to redo my Pokemon jump...
>>
>>48576560
There's all kinds of unbreakable will perks in jump chain. Just open a few random jumps on the drive and you'll find some.
>>
>>48577193
Which ones have you claimed?
>>
>>48576764
>Cake Sisters take a single companion slot.
They really do not seem like companions. They seem more like the followers/retainers that come with you, but due to limited utility do not take a companion slot unless you choose to import them as companions and grant them CP.
>>
>>48577193
There's an excel sheet with loads of settings people wanted jumps made of somewhere.
>>
>>48577193
generic social media
>>
>>48577193
generic cyoa jumpchain
>>
>>48577193
>>48577242
Unfriended.

Or Generic Ghost Story or something.
>>
>>48577193
monster rancher.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px)
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
Where to next /JC?
>>
>>48577286
I really want to make that now...
>>
>>48577242
>>48577265
>>48577286
>>48577307

What's with all these terrible ironic suggestions? Is this why we can never have anything good anymore? Because we don't want anything good?
>>
>>48577053

> I'm on a a hill with my upgraded Collapsi-Bow and a telescope
> Invite enemy/representative of enemy to hill

> "You had something to say, Miss Doe?"
> "Yeah. You see that target over there? Here, I've got it in the telescope. Now, watch this."

> Draw three conjured arrows out of the center part of my quiver and shoot them rapid fire, hitting bullseyes on the man-sized target 5km away, then an Explodium arrow that leaves a smoking crater.

> "That was the weakest explosive on my weakest weapon. My rules are simple. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'. Good day."

Alternately, when they need to be disposed of in a slow, drawn-out, and painful way, I mix some polonium in with my sugar and invite them to tea, being sure to use the sugar in front of them.
>>
>>48577234
Been waffling on follower/companion since anon mentioned it last thread; didn't realize both was an option. Thanks other anon.
>>
>>48577320
Why is monster rancher a terrible ironic suggestion?
>>
>>48577352
Just a shitposter, pay them no mind.
>>
>>48577193
ChalkZone
>>
>>48577053
I make it look like they were really close to beating me, only to spice my explanation about how they were never really going to win with a lot of self-deprecation.

Enough "you tried" to make anyone think "I lost to THIS loser?"

Or, that's the plan. First, I gotta start Jumping.
>>
>>48577378
I can't read it because mobile, but as long as the items are changed to fit the spirit of your Territory it's all wank
>>
>>48577193
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI
>>
>>48577412
thanks!
>>
>>48576684
>>48576773

Empty Night is really, really overrated. The Wild Hunt fought on even terms with an army of Outsiders using spears and shapeshifting into doggos. The Winter Court has been stalemating a nigh-infinite army of Outsiders since time immemorial. The White Council subdued one that got the drop on them. Given one example of what could bypass it wasn't even aimed at an Outsider but at Lord Raith, I wouldn't be surprised if the conceptual nature of Excalibur's blast, not counting as magecraft technically speaking but a separate kind of Mystery AT LEAST on the same level as the Winter and Summer courts, would bypass Empty Night.
>>
>>48576560
Baten Kaitos has the spiriter stuff.
>>
>>48577440
For the Lost in Space, are folks wanting the original series where they didn't really know how to science, or the reboot attempt movie where they really didn't know how to science?

I love both.
>>
What jump has the best elves, /jc/?
>>
>>48577040
you win

or it's disabled in card battles due to being a "perfect defense"
>>
>>48577518
Dragon Age, because they are second class citizens, like they FUCKING DESERVE!
>>
>>48577518
LOTR.

Unfortunately their glory days ended long ago because of some faggot who was super salty about his silmarils
>>
>>48576560
People want to shit on Power of Dominance right now, but it still makes you all but invulnerable to outright attacks on your soul unless you take Waveform biology in which case it just stops working altogether.

Even then, you can just use it to eat a lot of lesser souls until your soul is the biggest, then it doesn't matter anymore if your invulnerability ceases to be relevant.
>>
>>48577509
The reboot.

The milf had amazing tits.
>>
How do you download the entire drive? because this shit is not working for me.
>>
File: laughing eva.gif (1MB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing eva.gif
1MB, 300x180px
>>48577518
That depends on your definition of "elf."
>>
File: 1470064444379.png (417KB, 173x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1470064444379.png
417KB, 173x10000px
>>48577103
>>
Would it be possible to do a jump for The Twilight Zone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORbseYAkzRM
>>
>>48576614
>Yes, the power boost is locked into the animal-head form. I'm sure you can wank it out with Final Form or something, though.
Can we use the power in another form if we accept the animal head?
Like a Eagle Headed Asgardian Demigod.God (MCU)
>>
>>48577622
>YEP.png
>>
>>48577469
Er, isn't the vast majority of that army pretty much the Outsider equivalent of mooks? And isn't Empty Night supposed to represent one of the Outsider bosses? Such as He Who Walks Behind?

Fortunately for Harry, HWWB's immunity to magic didn't include immunity to exploding gas stations.
>>
>>48577557
>don't remember that
>was just going to steal a few of those spiders and pimp out the Jupiter2
>look up to see if that's a thing
>oh
>Oh
>Oh hey

>New series being released on the netflix in two years
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/lost-in-space-reboot-ordered-to-series-by-netflix-1201806272/
>>
>>48577556
It'll probably keep working against things which are designed to affect your soul even if you do take Waveform biology.
>>
>>48577440
>Don't see Zatch Bell on either list
Is it claimed/done already? Because holy fuck I found one I want to do which will get put in front of my other two projects so I can get it done in time for thread 1K
>>
>>48577332

So are you going to change them into retainers?
>>
>>48577509
I love the movie.
>>
So, /jc/, we all know there are some weird Jumps out there. Some have weird subsystems, others have artifact mechanics that have since fallen out of favor.

But tell me about the ones you LIKE, /jc/. Whether they be Gauntlets, or just kind of odd in their own way. Tell me about your favorite weird jumps.
>>
>>48577440
Huh, did someone claim The Wonderful 101? I cant find it one either list.

Not that I can make it; I tried and gave up fairly quickly. Maybe I'll take another retry at it after Motorcity, but I dont think I can do that game justice.
>>
>>48577725
No, no one has a claim on it. Others have tried and given up, just as you fear you would. But currently there is no claim.
>>
>>48577680
I guess nobody suggested it/asked for it yet. Go ahead if you want to do it.

>>48577725
The list is all shit that people said that the wanted like a dozen threads ago.
>>
>>48577693
Yeah. Current wording is
>They’ll join you in future jumps as followers, although you can import them as a companion instead. All three sisters count as a single companion, but beware—they’re heavily focused on their baking above all else, and will freely wander into dangerous areas to collect ingredients or sell their wares.
>>
>>48577680
I wanted to do it a long time ago, but nothing every came of it, go for it.

If you do make it, I want to request a drawback where your powers from other jumps can't be used normally, but you can still cast them as spells.
>>
>>48577725
I want a Diplomacy Has Failed drawback so badly.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px)
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>48577556
>stops working altogether

...say what? I distinctly remember asking Muyo about this ages ago, and he said a) still works fine as long as you're not using your Angel form as an altmode and b) that it still counts as a masive boost to your soul's/sense of self's strength.

>>48577602
That's just a long-eared human archer, dude. If anyone's the elves there, it's the sadidas.

>>48577053
I just sort of stand there patiently and watch my opponent's attack reflect off me and hit them in the face. Or watch as they get punched by nothing, occasionally.

Eventually I just get bored and break out a holographic internet interface to play Bejeweled while the "fight" goes on.
>>
>>48577622
this brings me joy
>>
>>48576773
>A lot of enchantments make weapons sharper or more accurate, and that's indirect
This is not what indirect means. These spells would be ineffective upon contact with an outsider.

>>48577647
>HWWB's immunity to magic didn't include immunity to exploding gas stations (what was set on fire by magic)
THIS is what indirect means

If you transmute something so it is actually sharper/more durable, then it could work, but if it is only sharper or stronger while the spell lasts, then this will fail.

Or the classic "throw a huge heavy object with magic" works because the momentum imparted by the spell is non magical and still exists when the spell ends.
>>
>>48577751

Good the I'll take them in
>>
>>48577765
This is the product of a ruling that Wildcard made, if you take Waveform with PoD, PoD stops protecting your soul at all.
>>
Greetings, we have done a thing.

Home Improvement 0.4 WIP
>>
>>48577765
Yo, ASA how bout you give me my next Jump, eh?
>>
>>48577765
Hence "definition of Elf."
>>
>>48577775
Indirect means not direct, like dropping a block of ice on someone is indirect but freezing them is direct.
>>
are there any rules about when you can take supplements (aside from the fact they have to be taken after the first jump)?
>>
>>48577680
That'd be lovely.
>>
>>48577773
I stole it from the sticky thread on /vp/.
>>
>>48577775
I'd say that's at least as indirect as preventing Lord Raith from feeding.

Very similar, actually, seeing as they're both enchantments tied to other things.
>>
>>48577823
No. Even after the first jump is a guideline.
>>
>>48577803
>Home Improvement

I don't understand.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px)
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48577807
Hmm.

Five Star Stories.

>>48577802
Last thread? Oh, must've missed that then.
>>
>>48577739

Yeah, I just couldn't think up how to balance it.
My 'not really an attempt'
http://pastebin.com/E40SqEWf

I could only come up with three backgrounds and I couldn't think of a way to balance drop in with Specialist or Wonderful One. Races were unbalanced and just writing out the CENTINEL suit showed me how I had no idea how to balance it properly.

But I want the jump so bad.
>>
>>48577863
It's the shitposter lying to you. Stop responding .
>>
>>48577862
>AbraxesAnon & BearblueAnon
>Special thanks to: SJChan
>Welcome to Home Improvement and the glory that is Do It Yourself! This jump is for those who know that MOAR POWA is better and that Ohohohoho is a ululation of pure craftsperson joy

...I don't think I WANT to understand
>>
>>48577884
>MOAR POWA
Top Gear jump when?
>>
File: 1470081860836.jpg (34KB, 347x268px)
1470081860836.jpg
34KB, 347x268px
How do you protect yourself fromunwanted love interests jumper?
>>
>>48577863
Go back and read it. Shit's stupid.
>>
>>48577919
When OAA is ready.
>>
>>48577884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHIOzsU0fbM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Improvement_(TV_series)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48577863
Alright! What's this place about anyway, kinda sparse on details...
Also, rolling for Location!
>>
>>48577862
Its an old tv series. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Improvement_(TV_series)
>>
>>48577932
He isn't doing shit. If he was he would have dropped it in the thread by now.
>>
>>48576560
World of Darkness Drop In line has something for you.
>>
>>48577803
Wow there are people my age on here.
>>
>>48577440
Dominions and Dominions/Conquest of Elysium are kinda the same thing.
It's the same Dominions in both, but Conquest of Elysium is a different game made by the same company

>Only Path of the Furion, the bad one, none of the other Destroy All Humans games
Boo

>No Artix Games
I KNOW I suggested that in-thread recently

>No Dawn of War
See above

Spore is on there twice

>>48577680
Zatch Bell is on the list, it's sometimes refereed to as Gash Bell, which you can see on the list.

>>48577803
Shit I remember watching that as a kid.
>>
>>48577934
>>48577946
I think I remember there being a platform game of this.

Wait, here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XDVo6CrgW0
>>
>>48577925
Explain to them that I'm a double married man.
>>
>>48577802
>>48577931
Why are you still here? You've been here for years, trying everything you can, and the thread is still going on. Can't you just lose gracefully?
>>
>>48577680
Well shit, fucking CLAIMED
Naturally, there's gonna be a Momodo supplement
>>
>>48577862

nineties sitcom starring Tim Allen as a dad that hosts a show about DIY and power tools. Entertaining, usually.

>>48577987
I used to watch it with my Grandma.

>>48577925
> a firm "no."
> explaining the Lesbian Harem Variety Pack
> a firm slap
> explaining that the Lesbian Harem Variety Pack is not accepting applications
> a bite that later turns septic and results in amputation
> a vicious beating
> starting rumors that my lady bits have teeth.
> my lady bits having teeth
> some combination of the above
>>
>>48578016
Why are you replying? This has been happening for years, and you still feed. Can't you just learn to ignore?
>>
>>48578024
>Momodo supplement

It's everything I ever wanted.
>>
>>48577987
There are.
>>
>>48578024
>>48578024
You could pick up civil war jump. I would love to fix America.
>>
>>48577925
>Im Gay
>Im Straight
>Talk to them for an hour then tell them you're not what you appear to be (may or may not make things worse)
>I'm just not interested
just like in real life
>>
>>48578045
He doesn't go away if you ignore him, he just shitposter harder and starts responding to himself, or starts pretending to ask innocent questions just so he can shitpost the answers. We're stuck with him forever.
>>
>>48577925
>implying I have love interests, unwanted or otherwise

It's better this way.
>>
>>48578083
Are you sure that you aren't the shitposter?
>>
>>48578078
>Im Straight
>So is spaghetti until it gets hot
>>
>>48577925
I don't. I'm very bad at it. I impulse bought two harem perks. Send help.
>>
>>48578092
It's okay, Anon. We love you.
>>
Are there any freeform magic perks that let you basically change reality how you want with enough juice?
>>
>>48578094
>implying
Of course he is.
You don't even need to ask.
Don't fucking replying to him.
>>
File: 1424911724503.png (193KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424911724503.png
193KB, 640x400px
>>48577803
>perks that let you suddenly impart intelligence perks on others
>perk that somehow allows more fans to improve your crafting like some god-ability
>perk to magically upgrade carpentry to fusion generators and the like

>in a jump about a sitcom located in a modern-day suburban location, in a completely modern world with no magic or supernatural things
I'm actually not sure what's going on here.
>>
>>48577925
>unwanted
>love interest
I don't understand the question. Gotta fuck 'em all.
>>
>>48578143
It's a joke jump I think.
>>
>>48578143
Red, all of that happened in the show.
>>
>>48577925
>unwanted love interests

I don't understand the question.
>>
>>48578171
Fuck off shitposter.
>>
>>48578115
MtA magic and 'Heylin Mage' from Xiaolin Showdown.
>>
>>48577925
1: Try letting them down easy.
2: Ignore them.
3: Let my various summons do my shopkeeping while I hide.

I can barely handle socializing on a friendship level, lets not fuck this up any further.
>>
>>48576764
Phantasy Star Online
> Origin: Monster [-100CP]
> Race: Sinow Gold
> Class: Hunter [Get a Freebie!]
> Level 200 [-200CP]
> Natural Weapons [Get a Freebie!]
> I Shall Come Back Stronger [-200CP]
> Boss Mode [-300CP]
> Infection Immunity [Got a Tempjob!]
> Soundtrack [Get a Freebie!]
> "Minor" Infection [-600CP]
> Source Material [-50CP]
> Mag [Get a Freebie!]
> Cake Sisters [-50CP]
> Maimed [+100CP]
> Probability Is Law [+200CP]
> Happy Rappy [+200CP]

I kindof wanted to be a Chaos Sorcerer, but I'm not certain that would be a "Hunter"? But any of the robots are also cool, for obvious reasons.
Whatever, at least this makes replacing limbs easier.

Between Hyperdimension Neptunia's Virus, Undertale's Determination, and this, I'm pretty sure I have, at minimum, three different boss levels.
Possibly four, if I can ever get my core to be independently mobile.

Anyway, not gonna lie. Probably gonna use an altform for most of the jump to blend in with normal society and goof around.
I might also grind off of piddly weak mobs. Maybe?

I hope I get to keep the Rappy costume after the jump. These things are cuuuute.
>>
File: confused goat.gif (174KB, 307x304px)
confused goat.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>48578199
what

no seriously what
>>
>>48578199
Videos

Now
>>
>>48578143
Well, it's codesigned by two randos and one infamously stubborn SB resident.

I think that's about as far as I'm willing to understand it. SB seems to have some obsession with handing out fiat powers in otherwise mundane settings. I think the VS battle threads fried their braincells a little.

>>48577803
Also if that wasn't clear, this shit doesn't belong on the drive
>>
>>48577863
Actually, no, you didn’t miss anything.

Ctrl-F “Wild card” in the last thread, he never said anything like that.
>>
>>48578101
that's when you tell her you have a penis, anon.
Order of excuses is top to bottom.
>>
>>48578211
>Inb4 Paradox arguments
>>
>>48578208
Not him but fuck off-it how is it not a joke jump? What part of the show involves suburban retailers magically making other people more intelligent? Where and when do they start handling fusion generators?

This shit's why we need quality control.
>>
>>48578268
Hey, man: He said "enough juice".
>>
>>48578268
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>48578024
Neat.

Is there going to be a Momodo/demon option?
Are you going to be required to win if you take that origin?

Also, do you have any idea what you're going to do about answer-talker?
>>
File: 1277871964500.jpg (23KB, 640x480px)
1277871964500.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>48578199
...you can't possibly tell me that a show like this had A.I. smart houses, the ability to just transfer intelligence, and have people actually getting noticeable improvements from the power of belief and faith. You can't tell me that, I've been forced to watch enough of those episodes in my childhood to know those weren't regular things. I'm gonna have to go with >>48578232 on this one, we need proof that it was a thing beyond a single-episode "ha ha funny" moment.

>>48578235
I honestly couldn't care if it was SB or not, I'm just confused how a mundane, comedic sitcom jump situation in a suburban environment could stem into that.
>>
>>48578235
I think you're an asshole, so I'm actually going to support this going on the drive, if it means spiting your stupid ass.
>>
>>48578283
I thought people said that "mana" from MtA isn't traditional magical energy and you probably couldn't use other sources to bypass Paradox?

>>48578284
I'm not shitposting. Thats literally what always happens.
>>
>>48578232
>>48578230
I'm on mobile but time the tool man could make anything out of wood, at one point he accidentally made a rocket shit out of nothing but pine lumber. He was trying to make a cabinet.
>>
File: image.png (337KB, 330x442px)
image.png
337KB, 330x442px
>>48577053
I walk towards them, face unchanging from a smug little grin as I completely evade and counter every attack they do as I pose fabulously and without fear. From running on telephone wires to chain attacks against enemies to pulling bullets outta the air as soon as their fired, I make sure the enemies know their better off just stopping the fight. I'll also speak of good and evil, and how they can change, tell them solutions to problems going on in their life, tell them I am a true ally to humanity and so on. I basically go full Ham and splash a little bit of Sakamoto level cool as well.
>>
>>48577925
Pump and dump
>>
Any updates on the other MtG jumps since Innistrad came out?
>>
File: 140814_axestare.gif (2MB, 500x218px)
140814_axestare.gif
2MB, 500x218px
>>48578333
what

this was an episode

I don't

what
>>
>>48578115
Smite has a perk that lets your magic be technically capable of doing anything.
>>
>>48578293
Oh it had all of that, but it was all in funny haha episodes because each episode was a funny haha episode. It was comedy .
>>
>>48577053
My first move is always to honestly try to talk them down and solve things without fighting.

Other than that, I don't mess with people. It strikes me as wrong to toy with people, so I normally just crush them immediately if it comes to that.
>>
>>48577053
Make them think they're walking downstairs when they're not.
>>
>>48578332
That's right. MtA magic isn't actually magic like other settings magic, so it can't benefit from anything a jumper could bring to bare. Don't bother with it, it scales terribly compared to any other magic system, it literally can't do anything at any other magic can do with the same amount of mana.
>>
>>48578293
Not the same person, but I vaguely remember watching the show when I was younger.

He managed to put a grill in orbit.

My problem with the Jump is that while the show did have those things, they were one off never to mentioned again jokes. Feels kind of wierd to have perks based off something that happens in minutes.
>>
>>48577925
That Dodgeball perk.

Doesn't get as much use as perhaps it should.
>>
>>48578143
The intel perk is based on the interaction with the mother and kids for do your hw. Literally getting the kids some 1600 SATs after failing miserably for years.

As for the update perk, your comments should be directly in the doc.

Did something pass by us?

Because if it's the certificate item it should be a construction vehicle of any jump you have taken.

It's only polite.
>>
>>48578292
Yes, obviously
Yes
I don't know what that is because I only watched the first 100 episodes of the anime before they got taken down and my google-fu is weak shit
Thank god for an actually useful wiki
>>
How high powered is Baten Kaitos?
>>
>>48578293
>A.I. Smart Houses
It could possibly be referring to stuff like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnguL3DwPaM
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbEnG5O5Aww
Which weren't really Smart Houses, but more just automated stuff, secretly operated by people on set, whereas I presume the jump should let you make it actually automated, like it was in the show.

>Transferring Intelligence
Gotta agree here, don't remember that.

>Belief and Faith
I think that's supposed to be a jab at sitcom live audiences, instead of reflecting the show's plot itself. There were also some moments he was encouraged and interacted with his live audience to do stupid shit.
>>
File: 1236219240218.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1236219240218.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>48578367
See >>48578385, I guess that's my point? It just feels seriously weird to have one-off moments as perks, you never see that kind of stuff as things that regularly stick around.

Actually you know what? I can already tell where this is gonna go. I'm gonna bow out of this discussion.
>>
>>48578298
Oh yes, PLEASE do things out of spite. You're only going to make the actually valid arguments against this bullshit like >>48578293 and >>48578385 stand out.
>>
>>48578424
>you never see that kind of stuff as things that regularly stick around.
Because it's a sitcom, Red.
>>
>>48578424
Hey, re: Warframe - How does something like "Hidden Emitters" work if we chose a non-offensive element like "stealth" for our warframe? Our fingers shoot stealth?
>>
>>48577803
I like this a lot.
>>
>>48578424
What is wrong with that doge.
>>
>>48578424
I don't think it's necessarily that big of a deal, but I do think too much of the jump is based on those things.
>>
So is warframe done now?
>>
>>48578459
We already have a generic Sitcom jump, we don't need/can't make any others. It's out by default, no overlapping jumps.
>>
File: 1268353548264.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1268353548264.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>48578466
Make it up. Maybe it hides you more effectively, maybe because of Stealth's gimmick you just belch endless clouds of smoke. Maybe you release clouds that stealth your friends.

Surprise me.
>>
>>48578419
Got it in one on the bathroom.

To the rest.
Remember guys, dont be idiots, this is a WIP 0.4 jump. If you have a suggestion for rewording. Do so in doc.

We actually like constructive criticisms/discussion and prefer the support of the community to actual help get the best jump (with the verse taken into account) as possible.
>>
File: ReadNiggaRead_zpse82079de.gif (251KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ReadNiggaRead_zpse82079de.gif
251KB, 300x168px
>>48578412
Despite not knowing the enitrety of the series, I'm just gonna say it as a precaution but just read the series.

Just in case
>>
>>48578475
It's adorable, do nothing.
>>
>>48578332
It's not traditional magical energy in the way you'd think of a spellcaster's energy. To use Fate as a metaphor, that's Od. But Mana still exists as F/SN Mana.
>>
I've been here way too long. I can't tell who's shitposting and who's actually autistic anymore.
>>
>>48578413
Please stop posting this garbage.
>>
>>48578518
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>48578484
No, that's exactly how generic Jumps don't work. Please don't spread that kind of misinformation.
>>
>>48578412
>Answer talker
It's something you can get in the setting, I believe it involved something along the lines of "dieing, then coming back to life." As for what it does, you know how people like to talk about Path to Victory from Worm a lot? It's kind of like that, except a bit more limited. I think the explanation was something along the lines of immediately knowing the solution to any problem you encounter. The one guy who had it was kicking everyone's ass until the protagonist got it too.

>Only saw the first 100 episodes of the anime
Be advised that for the final arc, there's a huge leap in power. They meet the big bad, then they do a ten month long training arc and the big bad starts shooting lasers at them while they're trying to take a plane across the ocean. The ending was still hype, however.
>>
>>48578510
So is it still possible to use traditional mana to bypass Paradox if you use Conjoined Conjures or something?
>>
File: 1414338948822.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414338948822.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>48578490
>Do so in doc.

Hold up, what doc, you didn't even link a doc in your own jump
>>
>>48578332
You could however use mta prime magic to create an infinite energy generator with blocks of pure mana.

Or forge things of pure mana.
>>
>>48578484
generic have never, NEVER "ruled out" setting that are covered by them. See the Generic Virtual World and Action Movie jumps
>>
File: tumblr_n25x1szqtc1r0xwuyo1_400.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n25x1szqtc1r0xwuyo1_400.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>48578489
Sweet. Thanks for the wip.
>>
>>48578543
You can't use conjoined conjures on Mage magic because it's not actually magic, it's reality warping.
>>
>>48578226
First build, yay.

>Monster
>Happy Rappy [+200CP]
Never really considered what it would mean for a Monster to take Happy Rappy. The idea of a Sinow Gold jumping around in a giant rappy costume is so goddamn hilarious. Also, a Chaos Bringer charging across a large room followed by a stampede of rappies.

>>48578226
>I kindof wanted to be a Chaos Sorcerer, but I'm not certain that would be a "Hunter"?
Chaos Sorcerers are /definitely/ Forces.

>>48578226
>I hope I get to keep the Rappy costume after the jump. These things are cuuuute.
Sure, why not.
>>
>>48578518
As a rule of thumb, anyone who disagrees with you is shitposting.
>>
>>48578568
Isnt all magic to a degree? Especially out of setting stuff?
>>
>>48578568

Oh, fuck -- what did you just do?
>>
>>48578365
Easily the best spell-learning perk in the chain, and the only one I know of that explicitly enables (very, very minor) reality warping.
>>
Alright, kind of an odd question, but: Are there any perks or technologies that let me transmit data through a system instantly? Because I've been thinking about megastructures, and some of the things I might want to build are so big that their sheer size would cause lag in any computer systems they had. Like, if you're more than a light-second long, the minimum latency you can get is one second. I could get around this with FTL communications systems linked into the machine, granting shortcuts between FTL nodes, but I'd rather have the communications be instant throughout.
>>
>>48578568
So how do you determine what is and isn't magic?

Harry Potter magic is basically just reality warping too, sinfe it doesn't use fuel and simply ignores physics. Guess it can't be usedz either.
>>
>>48578568
REEEEEEE ITS NOT REALITY WARPING UNLESS YOURE LITERALLY OMNIPOTENT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>48578587
He's thinking of Mage: the Ascension magic, I think, where it's all reality warping and nothing is really what it looks like. Awakening has genuine magic.
>>
>>48578490
I don't think these perks fit the Jump. The show itself is mostly down to earth with occasional crazy shit as gags. It's not like Family Matters where the crazy shit had long term consequences, like Steve cloning himself. The big problem is they don't scale to the world; you've basically tossing out free candy for spending ten years doing nothing of value.

Also, the writing is really bad. Als and Tims are not background names, there's a ton of typos ("Your gain an innate ability"), random capitalizations, run-on sentences, and other shit that makes this painful to suffer through.
>>
>>48578589
>>48578587
Mage magic in particular though, because of how paradox works and the way in setting mana functions.

>>48578611
It's mostly arbitrary. Mage magic is reality warping, so it doesn't benefit from magic boosting perks.
>>
>>48578568
So the thing that Mages do, that they call magic, that uses mana, isn't magic?

Shut the fuck up, snowflake.
>>
>>48578655
So basically "this doesn't work because I say it doesn't." Right, you can go away now. Grown-ups are talking.
>>
>>48578628
No, awakening and ascension are both reality warping, neither are magic.
>>
>>48578655
>It's mostly arbitrary. Mage magic is reality warping

Okay. Whatever you say, mang.
>>
>>48578409
As far as I can tell the main problems are you're treating one-off jokes like serious superpowers, the intro doesn't tell me anything about what the setting's like and I definitely don't see how More Power's existence is justified at all.

“It's All About Performance, Al.” as written is straight up magic. Don't have it be a thing. Grand Plans, as written, is worth WAY more than Syndications Service because-and this is a recurring trend-the latter isn't fiat-induced power boost. Smart Tech seems like you attempted to make an amalgamate perk for every ridiculous thing on the show, which comes across as at the very least needing a much higher price value given what it offers relative to the rest of the jump. Green thumb gardening has that horrible, arbitrary percentile scaling effect nobody likes because it comes across as artificial and bland. My issue with Do Your Homework! is the breadth of it in contrast to the example you gave; supreme academic ability would, I think, be more appropriate given what little I know of the show.

Look at Generic Sitcom Jump for what kind of things should be offered in a jump about a sitcom. The perks I haven't mentioned seem to mostly fit the bill, but there's a lot of room for improvement here. For what it's worth, I like the items for being quirky and shit, and the worst I have to say about any of them is Gardener's Paradise infringes on other jumpmakers' rulings for how other garden-based demensnes operate.

Also, on /tg/ standard procedure is to have all feedback in thread to avoid accusations of people requesting things behind each others' backs or...something.
>>
>>48578539
Well if you can't get it without being revived from death, and death ends a Jumper's chain...
Then I see no problem, there are plenty of ways to defeat something like that, if the user isn't aware of a problem, they can't really find the solution can they?
But yes, I intend to do more research (AKA binge reading an English translation of the manga) before I finish the jump.
>>
>>48578655
>muh speshul setting
>muh waifu gaem
>>
File: Voorhees Mode.jpg (92KB, 970x545px)
Voorhees Mode.jpg
92KB, 970x545px
>>48577053
Voorhees Mode.
Shut down all super speed, regen, and most durability perks; but leave intimidation, superstrength, immunity to pain, and 'you can keep functioning despite your injuries' perks all on at full blast.
For bonus points be a little huge, wear a mask, have a perk that makes you scarier when they don't know who you are, and never speak to your victims– I mean enemies.
Oh, and a teleportation perk. How does a guy that slow keep showing up behind his victims like that?

People shit themselves. It's hilarious.

>>48577642
Probably not, but dear god I need that Rod Sterling narrator perk.

>>48577925
Dodgeball perk.
Or that one from the Sitcom jump that just lets you slut it up, consequence free.
>>
>>48578676
>>48578691
>this reality warping is actually just magic and not reality warping because I say it is
Not seeing any arguments really worth countering here. You're being just as arbitrary as I am here.
>>
>>48578685
No, Ascension has magic. The mages in that call upon otherworldly forces and energies to reshape the world around them. There are actual rules to how it works. Awakening, on the other hand, is reality warping. Nothing really exists, and the people who do their "magic" by summoning spirits are just as wrong about how reality works as the people who weave energy into patterns and the people who use steampunk super-science. It's all just an illusion.
>>
>>48578645

WIP rough draft.

As for the candy issue, many of the perks are based off running gags/plots which took multiple episodes.

Granted the "smart" house , outside of the bathroom was a pet project of Tims in the later series. Not a smart ai. Surely just as linked in tech as 2010's "master houses" being built in hollywood.

Plus, please remember this solely isnt my work and I'm testing opinions. There are things I intend yo revamp based on adequate assessment and comments. Frankly, this is a reach out to tg and fans of the show to put forth some criticism, in doc.
>>
>>48578738
Both are just reality warping though by that understanding.
>>
>>48578722
That's because you're the one making the claim, you dense motherfucker. Just because you start yelling that the sky is neon green doesn't mean I need to open a window and check.
>>
>>48578235
All I did was help with formatting and cleaning up language. I suggested two items, the truck and the budget. I was not involved in the creative side. I've never watched the show personally, so I could not have judged anything about the actual content.
>>
>>48578738
Dude, you literally just described each of the settings' magic in opposite terms. Ascension runs on "Consensual Reality", while Awakening invokes otherworldly forces.
>>
>>48578766
>>48578776
What satisfaction do you get out of this? He's not going to admit he's wrong.
>>
>>48578738
You do realize that people like you and arguments like that are why Mage and WoD have the shit reputation they do, right?
>>
>>48578484
As I've mentioned before, at least for the purposes of my jumps, the existence of something vague shouldn't rule out the creation of something more specific.

Sitcoms was only made in the first place because I like a lot of sitcoms and most of them are never going to get made into jumps, same thing with Horror Movies. Jumps of specific sitcoms being made is great though.

>>48578611
>So how do you determine what is and isn't magic?

For the purposes of /jc/ the rule tends to be that anything that is referred to as magic regularly enough in the setting it's from is magic.

Magic pretty often relies on weird metaphysics and only works outside of its native setting because of jumpchain fiat. For the purposes of perks that refer to magic in general it usually effects everything you can do that people call magic in the setting the power is from. It doesn't make sense mechanically but then it works by jumpchain fiat so it really doesn't have to.

Otherwise you get into this big mad thing about what magics are really magic and whether stuff like chi or psionics are magic because they usually don't really make sense scientifically and often have similar effects.
>>
>>48578793

Magic is magic and reality warping is reality warping. You can't call reality warping magic to reap the benefits of magic boosting perks, that's cheating. I'm doing my part to stomp out the rampant powerwankng that infests these threads like a good poster would and should.
>>
>>48578782
Shit, my bad. Whelp, got a post on SB to delete.
>>
>>48578784
Whoops, you're right. I got the names switched around. Sorry about that.

>>48578766
No, because Awakening mages aren't causing any changes in reality, they're just interacting with it on a more fundamental level. They're no more warping reality than a semiconductor does.
>>
>>48578745
Ramp up the power more. Don't listen to Red's whiny sperging.

>>48578645
>>48578699
For someone who said they would bow out Red, you sure love turning off your trip so you can sock puppet and bitch to get your way. Are you going to turn your IRC defense force on the jump too because you can't stand the thought of someone being good at something and making you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>48578745
Welp, it doesn't capture the feel of the show. The show concerns itself with over-the-top but not fantastical handyman projects and over-the-top but not fantastical sitcom situations. The Jump reads like a parody of it.
>>
>>48578699
Interesting ideas, thank you for the input.

I do prefer in doc critique personally, and I know from rizon the in thread stuff is really a good medium to test opinions.

Which is what the thread is for.

I'll add your comments to the notes doc.

Honestly people are taken perks as written kinda to the extremes here, I surely never thought one would be completely be fanwanking the idea of technology boosters to past jumps.

Juat the idea contained was meant to be taking things down to a 20th century components list.

Ie. If you knew how to build a fusion reactor that was a meter wide from say, halo. You would be able to build one out of lower age components, yet on a much larger scale.

That perk definitely needs some reworking.
>>
>>48578840
Well, by that definition both Awakening and Ascension are magic. Seems simple enough to me.
>>
Hey, ParanoidAnon, can we change your name? Because I really feel that this guy >>48578853 deserves it more than you do. You're really more just overly cautious, this anon is genuinely paranoid.
>>
>>48578841
Good news is that very few Jumps actually have magic, so most of your perks should be fine. Shame about Razzle Dazzle, though.
>>
>>48578841
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>48578841
You're either stupid or a troll.

I don't care which, because I'm not arguing with you about it.
>>
>>48578793
Yeah, but if you don't argue with people like them they'll claim that the thread agreed with them next time it comes up.
>>
>>48578844
>No, because Awakening mages aren't causing any changes in reality, they're just interacting with it on a more fundamental level. They're no more warping reality than a semiconductor does.

How is that different from any magic ever?
>>
>>48578897
Man, they'll claim that anyway.
>>
>>48578853
Do you enjoy this song and dance? Because nobody else does, and I doubt you do either.

What's your real angle?
>>
>>48578841
They call it magic in setting. Give a description of the difference between magic and reality warping that clearly defines it that everyone can agree to.
>>
>>48578909
It isn't. I'm sorry, I think we got our wires crossed at some point (probably when I screwed up and swapped the names by accident). I was arguing for Awakening magic being magic and not reality warping. I was agreeing with you. Please forgive me for my poor communication skills.
>>
What does it even matter? Mage magic caps out at Gnosis 5 and master level Arcanum, you can't boost it any higher with magic boosting perks anyway. What are you idiots even defending?
>>
>>48578897
He does that anyway. Didn't you see him claiming Wildcard ruled Waveform disabled Power of Dominance?

Fuck, why do all of our threads have to turn into discussions of the shitposter?
>>
>>48578853
>>48578699 reporting in, I'm not Red fuckwit.

Check my IP or do whatever nerds to do check this shit out, but I'm on a different device in a different country.

>>48578861
Thank you for listening. I'm aware I, like many here, can be caustic in critique but I do try to communicate what I feel are valid concerns before personal vitriol.

That all sounds like a good idea.

And yeah, won't lie: The fanwank is strong here.
>>
>>48578912
He does. You don't understand a troll mentality. They want you to talk about them. They want you to think about them. We've been giving him our undivided attention for almost a thousand threads now. This is his paradise.
>>
>>48578947
It doesn't matter, in fact. Look at what >>48578840 said, for jumpchain purposes magic is magic because shit be whack in the multiverse.
>>
>>48578950
He knows all of our buttons, and pushes them all. He knows how to fool everyone here. He's dedicated more time to this than most of us dedicate to anything, and he's immune to the one thing that would make him stop.
>>
>>48578950
Wildcard stated that outright that taking Waveform was consent to having your soul attacked and damaged though. You can't pretend he didn't make that ruling when you cited it in the argument for why it doesn't make you invulnerable as a result of that combo. It isn't shitposing to state something that's true. Stop spreading this misinfornation.
>>
>>48578982
Moving to a forum?
>>
>>48578996
Bans.

It's basically confirmed that he can't be banned, and anons have been banned before for reporting his bait.
>>
>>48578991
Just physically. It wouldn't give consent to be attacked spiritually.
>>
>>48578982

Well played. If I I deny it, you earn a reaction. If I affirm it, you get your ego stroked. If you're someone else, he knows he's influenced people into giving a shit about you and if I ignore the post it seems like nobody dares challenge him.

Guess all I can do is bring up the obvious solution: Report, hide, ignore.
>>
>>48578991
Proof.
>if you make your soul into your body, then anything which attacks your soul as it would your body will cause it to be harmed
Direct quote.
>>
>>48579040
Link?
>>
>>48579027
It's cute how you're claiming other people are you.
>>
>>48579003
I've reported him loads of times in the past, and he got banned. I've noticed he still gets banned nowadays actually, he's just really blatent when it happens and it's only one or two posts. I think he's deilberately trying to make everyone salty so it's easier for his posts to slide under the radar of shitflinging. I've certainly never been banned for reporting him.

Just stay calm and stick to the point whenever you have to say something. Make his bitchass stick out like a sore thumb, and then focus on reporting and ignoring so he can't be ignored any longer.
>>
>>48579050
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48566438/#q48572835
>>
>>48578991
And yet the maker of Evangelion said while it doesn't make you indestructible it does boost your durability if you have both perks. Given that both jump makers have conflicting answers I'd say it's not as clear cut as you say. Also what exactly is going on with all the recent complaints about old jumps?
>>
>>48578843
Time to fix the misconception.

I'm actually on Rizon. Alot.

I dont do much more, and this is kinda the first joint jump I'm doing. I'm still doing the Vanquish one. I usually am very approachable.

While I've been around the block so to speak I'll simply take your former comments with a bit of latitude and simply say hello.

I will remind you the doc title is deliberately bringing a stated WIP to the community as a gesture of goodwill and "Halp."

I in no way said this was drive ready.

I do however view it ready for some discussion.

I don't think that's wrong as it's what this thread is for. Thank you for your time in reading things at least. I hope your comments are more hospitably worded in the future to those who are reaching out in goodwill to create content. I'm actually rather agreeable to critiques and like majority of feedback so far. Thank you for your time Anon.
>>
>>48578548
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NU_GuedtJz05vplrdn8eh6u8fmh3gMNUATppLtCWIyA/edit
>>
>>48579075
Power of Dominance just happened to be brought up and it triggered an argument when somebody dredged up an old ruling everyone ignores.
>>
>>48579075
Honestly, are these rulings even contradictory? It no longer makes you indestructible but it gives you a massive boost in durability and regen, that seems fair to me.
>>
>>48579066
>implying
I have to sleep or go to work sometimes you know.
>>
>>48579040
>if you make your soul into your body, then anything which attacks your soul as it would your body will cause it to be harmed
>as it would your body
So it doesn't disable Power of Dominance at all then. Thanks for proving yourself wrong.
>>
>>48579075
Flavor of the month.
>>
>>48579102
Tbh, it was just someone wondering if it would help them safely nom the OWoD Antediluvians.
>>
>>48579133
Anon, are you incapable of reading? That literally means anything that attacks you physically or spiritually will hurt you in BOTH capacities.
>>
>>48579121
Are you admitting you're the shitposter or disagreeing? Of course I mean when you're actually posting and you see his bait.
>>
>>48579170
I think it's a joke, desu.
>>
>>48576962
Yes.
>>48577101

>PS, is Nergal a 100 or 200 CP companion?

He is a 200cp companion

>What powers does he have?

Other than having electrocuting tentacles iirc he can shapeshift, teleport, and turn people into nerglings

>Can he give others tentacle powers if you become his friend and take him with you?

He can give others tentacle powers, but that would also make said person into a nergling.
>>
>>48579169
Yes, just like Waveform Anatomy is supposed to make happen. I'm confused what the problem is.
>>
>>48579169
No, it means if you make your soul into your body, attacks that would ordinarily harm your body now harm your soul instead and PoD doesn't make it immune. It says nothing about attacks that would ordinarily harm your soul.
>>
>>48578947
Just ignore that ruling when it comes to out of setting boosts or stuff like Conjoined Conjures.
>>
>>48579193
It means that PoD ceases to function. Any attack that would hard you soul or you body will harm both because taking the perk is consent to have things attack your soul and so you permanently lose the immunity to direct attacks on your soul if you take it. Wildcard himself has said as much. Stop fucking wanking yourself.
>>
All of this arguing is making me hungry.

Where are all the infinite food perks again?
>>
>>48579185
Oh.

Well, if /jc/ was made entirely up of failed comedians who never made it big that would explain a lot.
>>
>>48579245
This is what happens when nobody takes the Comedy jump.
>>
>>48579241
I know that both Youtube and Anarchy Reigns have infinite bacon.
>>
>>48579240
Did you miss the part where Muyo said PoD still gives you one helluva buff in toughness/regen? Doesn't even necessarily contradict the former, as I said; the effect just changes to something that isn't "you are an Angel therefore you are perfectly invincible with one other perk"
>>
>>48579240
See >>48579202. You're really bad at this.

But hey, if you really don't believe me, why don't you wait until the next time he's around and ask him instead of shitposting?
>>
>>48579259
No, this is what happens when someone DOES take the Comedy jump.

I remember it. There were no laughs to be had, only autism trying to ape humor. Much like the thread, really.
>>
>>48576764
>The Way the World Works
How does this interact with beings that exist in multiple planes at once?
I'm ashamed that my first thought was that this is the Scion killing perk.
>>
>>48579286
Can someone indirectly replace that Jump with something that isn't a steaming pile of shit? You know, make a Stand-Up Comedian Jump or something?
>>
File: 1443438767721.jpg (183KB, 690x935px)
1443438767721.jpg
183KB, 690x935px
So, Jumpchain, I'm about to go into Five Star Stories and I would like to know the opinion of you all on Converting my Giant Robot Car from Mega XLR over to an MH. Is it worth?
>>
>>48579240
Again. The jump maker from Evangelion said differently. It's a durability increase that means that physical attacks will damage your body, mind and soul. However this doesn't mean that taking Waveform Anatomy means that all of your mental and soul protection perks shut off. Or do you think that taking Waveform Anatomy means that anyone can bypass anti mind reading perks as well?
>>
File: badtime dance.gif (456KB, 576x320px)
badtime dance.gif
456KB, 576x320px
I just had a terrible idea.

>Kingdom Hearts, Jump 1
>go Nobody
>my Heart was the price I paid to start Jumping

On a scale of "time for bad" to "dead in five seconds," what's the best that could happen?
>>
File: Screams externally.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screams externally.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>48577925
>my lady bits having teeth

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>48579281
He was in the last fucking thread and he stated outright that that isn't how that perk fucking works you ignorant fucking powerwanking cunts. If you take wavefrom biology, than you will become your soul in body, and wildcard has ruled that PoD will stop functioning as a defense because taking the perk constitutes consent to have your soul attacked.
>>
If you're a Demon or Devil Child in DMC, do you basically start on Nero's level, but have the potential to reach Dante and Vergil's?
>>
>>48579337
If you can grow a new heart, arguably some form of identity death.

If you can't, you're essentially going to have magic depression for the rest of your existence.

A lot of people would argue that neither of those outcomes are worth it.
>>
>>48579367
Yes, no, yes.
>>
>>48579336
Wildcard's ruling. I don't give a shit what you think, what I think doesn't matter either. PoD stops working if you attempt to use it as a shield.
>>
>>48579192
Heh. Nerglings.
>>
>>48579321
I'm not gonna lie: I suspect the mindset that goes into making typical jumps doesn't lend itself well to actually writing something funny. Closest I can think of is a couple shout-outs in Light of Terra.

There is Gaki no Tsuki, though.

>>48579334
MH's are absurd. Yes.

>>48579337
Well you're a typical Nobody I guess.

You just have a whole chain ahead of you unlike most.

>>48579351
This. Think about having to brush and shave carefully.
>>
>>48579351
I remember that being a thing in Snow Crash, coincidentally
>>
>>48579394
Do not include 'God of Cookery'.
>>
>>48578413
Anything?
>>
>>48579387
Pathetic how you fall back on m-muh jump fiat just to have a reason to start shit. By your own reasoning, Muyo's ruling is just as valid as Wild Card's ruling-because I don't give a shit what you think, and nobody else should either.
>>
>>48579337
I like the idea. Maintain the empty inside type drawback across your chain and have your heart returned as the reward for your end jump. Can planeswalkers sparks take different forms? Could the benefactor have turned your heart into a spark?
>>
>>48579351
Is the screaming coming from the lady bits?
>>
>>48579420
Well, no. Rulings are like updates: The newer version replaces the older version.
>>
>>48579412
Yes. The Dentata. But it wasn't teeth, so much as a tranq needle that was inside the... you know... and was injected into the... you know. It's on my brainstorm list for Snow Crash.
>>
>>48579420
Wild Card's ruling would be more relevant because he's making a ruling on his own perk.
>>
>>48579351
Damn, did you import it to God of War as your natural weapon? Cause you should.
>>
I feel bad for having defended this argument in the last thread.
>>
>>48579351
>Jumper meets an extreme masochist with a healing factor
>>
>>48579442
what
>>
>>48579387
So if you use a perk that says it protects your soul to protect your soul it doesn't work?
>>
>>48579415
Just out of curiosity, why not? A Shaolin Soccer / God of Cookery combined jump would work well, they could easily take place in the same setting.
>>
>>48579318
Depends mostly on where the attack is originating from. The perk basically prevents you from getting ganked by a being sitting outside of your plane/dimension. Wouldn't stop Scion since his Avatar shares the same world as you, and that's likely what he'd use to kill you (assuming you're on Earth Bet). On the upside, if you somehow piss him off/threaten him so much that he starts firing at you with his main body, you're all set! Well, at least until Scion destroys the earth from trying to get at you, or he shifts his body into your dimension.
>>
>>48579364
>>48579387
Nope. Only works if they attack your soul "as if it were your body." Still works if they attack your soul as if it were your soul. Don't believe me? Ask for clarification. Seriously, this is so easy to resolve I can't even believe this is an issue.
>>
>>48579485
There was a reason this is such a contentious issue. The last thread shit on him for saying as much in the last thread, but that's how he said it worked.
>>
ID4 progress update.

>Some price changes.
>Warehouse attachments.
>Minor fixes.

As always, ideas and suggestion will be considered.
>>
>>48579351
Not going to lie, with durability perks that just sounds kind of hot. I wonder if it has a tongue too.
>>
>>48579447
As is Muyo. Seriously no one has complained about POD being a durability boost to waveform since it came out til now. Nor have they assumed that it stops blocking purely soul based attacks. What exactly is going on with the retroactive complaints lately
>>
File: 020.jpg (13KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
13KB, 275x275px
>>48579442
>...you know

I thought it was more like a bear trap, but I haven't so much as glanced at the book in years, so I'll take your word for it
>>
>>48579504
Dude. If you take Waveform, your soul becomes you body, and if they attack you, it can damage your soul just fine. If they attack your soul directly, it damages your soul and you body.
>>
>>48579442
Please don't? There are so many cool things to buy as items in Snow Crash, I think you can leave that one out and not lose anything. Like Reason, or the nam-shub of Enki, or a gargoyle rig, or anything other than the weird vagina-weapon. It doesn't even work as a rape-deterrent, the drugs take so long to kick in that it will be over before they're unconscious.
>>
>>48579351
I think it was one of the Blade movies that had a villain who actually did that? Blade: Trinity, maybe?
>>
>>48579527
It seems to just be a thing that's happening.

You can blame anything from one guy to global warming, but it'll probably pass.

Probably.

Right?
>>
>>48579498
Huh, in that case it might have weird interactions with a lot of powers in that setting, since the powers themselves originate from shards in other dimensions and the cape is mostly just aiming them. Like, I'm thinking a parahuman's laser probably wouldn't do much to you, but getting punched by someone who shifted into a musclebound hulk would.
>>
>>48579474
There is a character named YT (Yours Truely). She's a skateboard courier and, in order to protect herself from being raped, she has a vaginal insert called a "Dentata" as in Vagina Dentata, Vagina with teeth. It is a whisper-thin needle that if she doesn't remove it before sex, will inject the guy's penis with a very very strong sedative. Don't blame me, I didn't make it up.
>>
>>48579527
Wild Card himself stated it stops working for defending soul based attacks if you take Waveform. Stop trying to get around it.
>>
File: 1469510411540.png (713KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469510411540.png
713KB, 593x594px
>>48579442
Can we not put that in Snow Crash? Isn't there other things in there that can be focused on?
>>
>>48579534
Except if they attack your soul directly then Power of Dominance takes effect because they're not attacking your soul "as your body" and it can't harm you.
>>
>>48579526
You might not even need durability perks. If the woman has control over them, it shouldn't be any more dangerous than a blowjob.
>>
File: Gamer.jpg (42KB, 564x366px)
Gamer.jpg
42KB, 564x366px
Gamer/Minion Master requires most tosses!
>>
>>48579549
but why
>>
>>48579566
>Most
How the FUCK did my fingers mistake an r for an s and an e for a t?
>>
>>48579538
Reason is on there, as is the Nam-Shub and the rig. And the drugs took down Raven in a second and a half. that guy was a tank. But like I said, it's still a brainstorm list. I toss everything onto the list I think of, then winnow.
>>
>>48579555
It's a fun 100 CP item, though.
>>
File: 1465869289674.jpg (143KB, 1078x950px)
1465869289674.jpg
143KB, 1078x950px
>>48579566
The fanged cat sends you to Swat Kats.
>>
>>48579558
That isn't how it works you little shit. It still fails to protect you from jack fucking shit, because taking the perk is consent to have your soul damaged. Stop trying to get out of this or around it, PoD will not work with Waveform under any circumstance, jumpmaker's own rulings.
>>
>>48579576
Yeah, Yours Truely is a pretty weird name, who would name their kid that?

>>48579566
Symphogear
>>
>>48579582
Maybe you're just tired?
>>
>>48579566
MtA.
>>
>>
>>48579595
>>48579558
Wouldn't it be easier to just get the makers of both Jumps to talk to each other?
>>
>>48579558
Fancy wording, but no, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>48579552
And again. Muyo said that Waveform doesn't do that. Both jump makers have made rulings. Both have equal validity except Muyo made his ruling ages ago and no one complained until now. The indestructible thing was answered ages ago, this argument was settled ages ago. Deal with it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48579399
So another question.

If I convert my Megas XLR-2 to a MH in Five Star Stories can it also benefit from another Keel type?
>>
>>48579598
It's not actually her name. She's just an edgy teen.
>>
>>48579595
I'm done arguing with you about this. You clearly don't want to accept that you're wrong, but deep down in your heart, you know it. Otherwise you'd drop it and just ask him. You know he's going to say you're an idiot and that's not how it works. So have fun strutting around like a peacock until the next time someone brings up the issue while he's around.
>>
Night-/jc/ is a strange place.
>>
>>48579555
Probably. like I said, it's all in brainstorm right now. Along with Raven and Hiro's Bikes, the VR bikes, The Big Board, YT's board, the Deliverator's car, Enzo's dog tags... it's a big list. Stephenson is a dense writer.
>>48579576
I dunno. Stephenson thought it was amusing?
>>48579598
YT calls herself that, but it's not her name. YT's mother is known only as "YT's Mother" and has no name at all in the book.
>>
>>48579592
Sure thing

>>48579598
Dunno what that is, but sure.

>>48579599
I have been sleeping like shit, but Insomnia means I usually sleep like shit, so I dunno.

>>48579604
I refuse.
>>
>>48579619
Muyo is gone and Wildcard has ruled on this just last thread. PoD stops working as a defencive measure if you have Waveform.
>>
File: don't wanna know.gif (979KB, 500x173px)
don't wanna know.gif
979KB, 500x173px
>>48579614
>filename
>>
>>48579614
Shit, I know I've seen that before. What cartoon is that from?
>>
>>48579650
Oh.
>>
>>48579661
Duck Dodgers, it's the Martian Queen
>>
>>48579640
He was literally fucking here last thread you fucking idiot, and he confirmed it works like I've been telling you it does. I've been repeating verbatim his ruling to beat you over the head with facts because you're fucking retarded and can't get it though your goddamn head that it works this way.
>>
>>48579646
Oh come on, MtA has plenty of magic that could work for minions.
>>
>>48578841
So what is the difference between reality warping and magic? Are both Mages reality warping?
>>
>>48579654
Is my memory bad, or did that movie grind to a halt when they found Atlantis?
>>
>>48579666
AHA! Thank you!

It would have fucking bothered me to no end, since I could just vaguely remember her.
>>
>>48579519
Looks nice, but why would anyone want to be a Harvester?
>>
>>48579632
And I'm telling you what Wildcard ruled because you don't seem to understand that PoD is what ceases to function outright and completely if you take waveform. The durability is secondary to the argument, it's irrelevant, you are no longer defended from attacks on your soul if you take Waveform.
>>
>>48579668
These perks have been around ages. This was settled a long time ago. You are the only one who has complained about this. Drop it.
>>
>>48579685
I remember the leader of the expedition gaining glowy corruption Atlantis powers and then exploding. Everything past that's kind of a blank.
>>
>>48579489
Are they canonically the same setting? If they are not, you can't make them both into one jump.
>>
>>48579720
So you no longer have any faux argument to present? Ready to admit you're a retarded powerwanking piece of shit?
>>
>>48579723
That was almost literally the ending.
The only thing your forgetting is that the nerd guy stayed to bone the princess while everyone else returned to the guy who funded the expedition.
>>
>>48579582
You hit r instead of t and e instead of s, and also hit them in the wrong order. Bravo.
>>
>>48579717
See >>48579668
>>
File: 1470071212537.jpg (308KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1470071212537.jpg
308KB, 1242x1223px
>>48579489
See >>48579747, mixing stories that don't take place in the same world is usually not kosher.
>>
>>48579709
Telepath abilities, technology, desire to exterminate all humans, tentacle fetish, etc.
>>
>>48579806
Okay, you're not wrong.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>48579633
I'd like this question answered so I can finalize my build. Does Conversion make you into a standard frame or what? Cause I have the Feathers to get the entire thing Converted into something else.

Who made this one, it isn't signed?
>>
>>48579750
>I'm literally incapable of admitting my argument got BTFO'd an hour ago but will keep screaming and insisting I'm right until you stop responding.
>>
>>48579750
No I'm telling you the argument was resolved ages ago. You are the only person who has an issue with it. That's your problem not ours.
>>
>>48579519
Was there a room that preserved biological bits, or am I misremembering?
>>
So is there any reason to take Waveform at all now?
>>
>>48579845
We know it's you. Go away.
>>
>>48579824
>BTFO'd
By fucking what? I have fucking citations to the last fucking thread and quotes to prove that you're full of shit. Wild Card has stated outright that if you take waveform anatomy, than PoD will not defend your soul anymore from damage.

You have petty fucking semantics that has been shut down any number of times. You have nothing to support your side of the argument. Nothing. If you think that it still does what you say it does than you're wrong, full stop.
>>
What's harder to increase? Gnosis or Arcana?
>>
>>48579845
Having an innate AT-Field?

Look, I dunno, I don't even care much about all this. This is really the kind of question you have to answer for yourself.

Is it something you, personally, want to take, for whatever reason you have?

Maybe you think Angels are really cool. Maybe you just wanna scream geometrically. Maybe you like shapeshifting or something.

If one or more of those is enough for you to take it, then take it. If it's not, then don't.
>>
>>48579839
The Freak show, looks like it didn't copy over. Will be in next update. Still pretty much an expanding hallway with preserved fallen foes in capsules.
>>
>>48579869
Yes. I my opinion, it's better than PoD, and when Wildcard said that it stopped working with waveform, I kept waveform in my build and got rid of PoD.
>>
suggestions? improvements? I need a couple of things, might have to shuffle something around.
>>
>>48579893
Can you access the capsules, or are they just for...aesthetics?
>>
>>48579881
Neither, if you have magic learning perks you'll have both at maximum by the end of a couple years.
>>
>>48579750
>powerwanking
I really don't understand whats wrong with that anyway? This is a single player power fantasy imagination game.
>>
>>48579874
Argument. Resolved. Ages. Ago. Go vent your impotence somewhere else, I really don't care anymore
>>
>>48579937
People get annoyed or something when you post too much about it because it just invites contests of oneupmanship.

Or something.
>>
>>48579937
Not if you break the rules. Fun is fun, but you have to follow the rules, or don't parade it in /jc/ for all to see.
>>
>>48579685
>>48579723
>>48579755
I remember the atlanteans had flying fish bikes. And a lobster battleship in the flashback. It was so derpy it was awesome.

...god, I feel so old now.
>>
>>48579958
>Argument. Resolved. Ages. Ago.
Actually fuck off. This is the least productive shitposting in this thread right now, at least make it entertaining or interesting.
>>
>>48579963
But 90% of "powerwanking" accusations are just at people asking if/how something works.
>>
>>48579936
Really? Should I just not spend my CP on them at all?
>>
>>48580009
You don't have to spend CP on them.
>>
>>48579993
That's because the shitposter discovered randomly telling "fuck off powerwanker" gets people angry.
>>
>>48580009
You get free MP to spend on that section anon.
>>
>>48579922
Hmmm...I don't see why they couldn't be accessed. They're pretty much oversize jars filled with a preservative fluid, nothing really fancy.

Might add note saying you can't harvest them for genetic material, don't want a bunch of Zod clones flying around.
>>
>>48579906
A lie repeated often enough actually doesn't become the truth.
>>
>>48579993
And 90% of them are Paranoia Anon attempting the 20 questions game to rules lawyer for an abusable loophole. All of it is legitimately powerwanking.
>>
Can we please add a rule that chains can't be more than 50 jumps long? It's painfully obvious that the only people who have these really long chains are microdicked powerwankers who always have to be an ace of all trades.
>>
>>48580021
>>48580026
Oh, my bad. I haven't actually looked at the jump in a while, I just was wondering about that.
>>
>>48580042
>I'm going to insist on something that is blatantly false even though citation was given in this very thread that proves I'm full of bullshit
PoD stops working if you take Waveform. Deal with the cold harsh reality.
>>
>>48580056
>>48580060
Isn't the whole point to get super powerful so you can survive the end jump?
>>
>>48580056
Who is Paranoia Anon, heard that a bit lately but not sure why?
>>
>>48580060
I'm good with that, although I like 100, Better symbolism.
>>
File: blank9.jpg (48KB, 383x420px)
blank9.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>48579498
Wait, it's jumpable? Thought it was still a WIP but alright, let's do this.

Drawbacks: Probability is Law, The Ultimate Hunter, Dark Falz Unleashed (1800)

Drop-In, age 24, "human"

Difficulty Level (Free)
Level 200 (1700)
Good Things Come to Those Who Work (1500)
Exploiting the System (1200)
Status Effects (600)
"Minor" Infection (0)

Based on the jump I thought it was the standard ship crashes/scientists unleash crazy virus that mutates everything ever plot.

Reading the wiki, apparently said crazy virus is actually the essence of the universe's personification of evil. Which I also happen to be.

Fuck. I think I really screwed the pooch on this one by existing too hard. There's only one way to run damage control, and that's playing mystic tug of war with Via Abenegato as a channel for all the sympathic magic in my arsenal. Gotta wrest back control of all the evil before it wrests control of me or blots out the universe.

Anyway, I was...gonna distribute some drones to liberally spray the most infected parts of the planet the X-men cure but I'm not sure how viable that is anymore when the stuff isn't even wholly biological? Also-apologies in advance because this is probably a niche situation and I want to make clear however you end up ruling on this I won't hold it against you, but in the event you are your own plane of existence and usually send avatars to stroll around in other planes of existence, how does The Way The World Works...work?

I have a lot of druidesque perks from Monster Hunter and Red Faction among others. Maybe I can recruit an army of less infected wildlife to fend off the totally evil wildlife. Except rappies. I'll send rappies to find and bring loot to me like the Stand Harvest because they're literally chicken.

>>48579489
...because God of Cookery isn't canon to, nor in the same period of time as, Shaolin soccer?

>>48579819
I think Dirge did, but he's not around anymore unfortunately.
>>
>>48580060
Really, get rid of free cp too. All of it should come from drawbacks.
>>
>>48580060
If anything, that'd lead to more power-wanking as people try to exploit the shit out of high-powered jumps in as little time as possible so they can beat end-game scenarios.
>>
File: 1441491561102.gif (3MB, 502x206px)
1441491561102.gif
3MB, 502x206px
>>48580060
>>
>>48580089
That's not reality, no matter how often you claim it is.
>>
>>48580108
Get rid of end jumps too then.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>48580102
Gonna err on the side of Caution and IRC and just say no then.
>>
>>48580125
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48566438/#q48572835
Accept reality, shitposter.
>>
>>48579915
Does "Regulation Nazi" apply to laws?

https://youtu.be/Hh_gIxTitMM?t=29
>>
>>48580147
I'm going with the "physical attacks harm you, spiritual attacks don't" interpretation, thanks.
>>
>>48580129
Let's just get rid of Jumpchain completely so we can spend our time doing something less terrible than this.
>>
>>48580089
see >>48579874 been over a year since this was settled. If you want to say it stops working completely in your chain though feel free. I grant you my permission. Can we talk about something else now?
>>
>>48580147
That isn't reality. It supports my arguments, not yours.
>>
>>48579650
Muyo's ruling isnt invalid just because he has been gone a long time. His jumps haven't been updated in over a year, does that mean we should ban them from the thread and drive.
>>
File: Surprise.jpg (112KB, 700x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise.jpg
112KB, 700x1015px
>>48578489
>>
>>48580164
>implying that would work

We'd all just find things to argue about in other threads.

It's a rule of nature.
>>
>>48580164
Seconding. Everyone else OK with just not making threads for this anymore so we can all stop spending our time arguing with autism?
>>
File: blank23.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
blank23.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>48580060
>>48580100

I can't help but feel this is unreasonable. I have a chain that's 600+ jumps long primarily to go with the original premise of jumpchain i.e. what would I do if I could go to worlds to entertain a bored benefactor, not to become the ultimate MLG marty stu donut. Things just kind of derailed hard because I didn't understand Ravenloft too well a long time ago, and at the time I was taking jumps pretty much as they were being made. But even so, the whole thing's primarily been to make a bizarre adventure with conflict and drama and all that good shit instead of to be a power fantasy or make a point about being da bess, for me at least.

Also you do realise limiting how many jumps you can take just encourages people who DO enjoy powergaming to only take jumps that they feel offer the power they want right?

>>48579970
Actually the lobster battleship had gone rogue and the explorers needed to evade it en route to finding Atlantis.

I wish the animated series had been made. The few shorts that were had all kinds of good stuff-ghost coyotes, kraken, Norse apocalypse ending with Atlantis reintegrating with the rest of the world.
>>
>>48580213
>9gag

IT BEGINS
>>
>>48580164
After that we should get rid of /tg/.
Then 4chan.
Then the Internet.
Then humanity.
We'll stop these dirty powerwankers, even if we have to literally blow up the world.

/incredibly heavy-handed sarcasm
>>
>>48579915
I can be the fruitiest Rudy?
Oh yes. Yessssss
>>
>>48580215
Think it would work if we got rid of /tg/?

All of 4Chan?

The entire Internet?

All of human society?
>>
>>48580220
>>48580164
>>48580129
>>48580060

We'd carry the attitude that made jumpchain the way it is for the rest of our lives, though. Face it-this never would have happened if we weren't terrible people.

Everyone in favor of killing ourselves, say aye.
>>
>>48580183
Waveform can work like that fine, that isn't part of this stupid argument and never was. The subjuct of this argument is the fact that PoD stops working, full stop if you take waveform. End of story.
>>
>>48580245
>implying getting rid of humans would stop it

Have you seen dolphins, or chimpanzees, or seagulls, or cardinals?

You'd need to kill everything.
>>
>>48580213
> /jc/ asks jumpmaker a question
>>
>>48580245
>>48580256
Holy shit, we've been at this do long that you guys are literally becoming a hive mind.

Does the constant arguments mean the hive has schizophrenia?
>>
File: The Greatest Idol.jpg (1MB, 945x1400px) Image search: [Google]
The Greatest Idol.jpg
1MB, 945x1400px
>>48579592
Swat Kats- ....Meow?
0/1600
Rolled for 26
Drop-in
Discount Ounce of Paperwork
Discount It's a Virtue
Discount Something's Up
Discount Cutting the Knot
Got Your Back
Grunt Work
Aura of Authority
Standard Import-Forsetti, Lupa, Chara, Gnarl, Lilith, Milo, Otis, Yashima
Free Origin Outfit

Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever+300- Why do I care about this city? Or people blaming me?
Inadequate Steele+200- No Forsetti, let him live. This amuses me.
Loser+100- I'm sorry, what? Doesn't take me seriously? FUCK THOSE GUYS! ARMY!

>>48579598
Symphogear- Singing Magical Girls?....I refuse to wear a dress. It's not a Dress Chara, it's a Robe!
0/1500
Rolled for 15
Gear Candidate, Idol
Free Attuned
Free The Song of Your Heart
Rolled for Signature Genre, rolled for Country- But I hate country music!
Free Calling Card
Free Gear Training
Free Mysterious Student
Discount Songs Can Unite the World!
Discount Power of Recognition
Discount Heretical Beauty
Discount Superb Song
Heretical Adaptation
Pagan Science
Free Stage Costume
Free Basic Relic, Thunderbird

Everything is just Fine+300- FUCK OFF M8! This is my brain and my soul!
Berserking+200

>A Magical Boy Idol.
I only have one image for this.

I'm gonna need more Tosses.

>>48579673
I'm aware, I still refuse.

>>48579694
No problem, I watched that show, along with other "classics" like Animaniacs all the time as a kid.
>>
>>48580257
Only if you guys kill yourselves first.
>>
>>48580267
KILL everything? I'm sorry, I didn't know you disproved panspermia conclusively.

Do a neat job and obliterate the universe while you're at it. Preferably every universe, if multiverse theory is correct.
>>
>>48580259
>fact
>>
>>48580257
Deal. You guys go first, I'll stay until it's over to make sure everyone follows through with it.
>>
>>48580285
It's just the manifestation of out Thanatos; our collective desire for the embrace of death.
>>
>>48580274
>jumpmaker asks /jc/ a question

FTFY
>>
>>48580257
Anon, that won't undo any of what's been done, and new terrible people will just come along and replace us.

Besides, our time will come anyway. Either we're all going to Hell, or we're already there.
>>
>>48579915

Basic perk should be named Boot Camp, Marines make big deal about that.

I'd raise cost of Officer more than Sarge

Grunt equipment item could be Ripped Fuel or a energy drink of some kind, chewing tobacco.

One fun perk could be 'Looking Busy Doing Nothing', as a soldier I learned if you didn't want someone to give you a shit detail always act like you're in the middle of something.
>>
>>48580259
You do realise that you just said "the jump makers ruling that waveform works with PoD is fine, I'm just saying that waveform doesn't work with PoD and the jump makers ruling has nothing to do with my argument" right?
>>
>>48580320
>The only thing that scares me in life is the thought that I'm not already in Hell.
>>
>>48580102
God of Cookery and Shaolin Soccer both take place in Steven Chow's Hong Kong in modern times. He wrote and directed both films, so, while it's not possible to prove they are canon to each other, it's not unlikely that they are canon to each other, especially since the two (like Kung Fu Hustle) all operate on the same general whackiness.
>>
>>48580295
>>48580339
>implying
Present anything that contradicts the evidence I've presented. You have no evidence that suggests PoD would continue working after you take Waveform, I have a direct quote that says it stops working from Wildcard. Waveform can gain increased durability from the perk interaction and PoD can still stop working fullstop as a defensive measure.
>>
File: 1406250587212.gif (88KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
1406250587212.gif
88KB, 400x452px
I have absolutely no way to contribute to this spiral of shitposting and escalating melodrama besides having a slight craving for french toast.

Have this picture of dancing Len.
>>
>>48580318
> a question is asked on /jc/
Better version.
>>
>>48580102
>>48580102
>Wait, it's jumpable? Thought it was still a WIP but alright, let's do this.
Yeah, I'm just fixing the occasional issue. Speaking of.

>Based on the jump I thought it was the standard ship crashes/scientists unleash crazy virus that mutates everything ever plot.
I'll clarify that. Thanks.

Is this better?
>Their planet quickly becoming uninhabitable, the countries of Coral band together and start the Pioneer Project. Not long after, a passing asteroid brings a new type of energy: photons. With this new energy source, Coral makes many technological advances. They find a habitable planet in the same direction the asteroid came from and begin construction of the Pioneer I. Upon completion, the ship and its inhabitants set out, not knowing that they’ve been called by an ancient evil.
>A year later and the Pioneer I completes its journey to this new planet, Ragol. At first glance, Ragol is a paradise. The environment is hospitable and the wildlife docile. The crew of the Pioneer I begins to migrate to the planet's surface. Their expeditionary force, however, meets trouble. Investigating an ancient ruin reveals a seal. The first team to venture in is never heard from again, and only one man comes back from the second attempt. Regardless, they send a message to the second ship of the Pioneer Project, Pioneer II, telling them that the world is a “safe paradise world”.
>Two years later, the Pioneer II arrives and enters orbit around Ragol. Right as they try to establish communications with the Central Communications Dome, however, an explosion rocks Ragol’s surface. All but 4 members of the original Pioneer I are killed, absorbed by the entity known as Dark Falz. Pioneer II decides not to land, and instead continues orbiting while it attempts to figure out what has happened. Teams of Hunters are sent down to the surface to scout, and they find the wildlife to be incredibly dangerous and hostile—nothing like what was described by Pioneer I.
>>
Is Wandless Magic canon in HP?
>>
>>48580229
It did? Huh. I only remembered it from the 'We tried to conquer the world' flashback. It launched a nuke at something, and then tried to outrun the shockwave.

Shows how little I remember, I guess. Wasn't there a sequel?
>>
>>48580287
Vampire: the Requiem.
>>
>>48580390
kill yourself
>>
>>48580386
If you do not have explicit confirmation they are canon to each other, you do not put them in the same jump. Don't argue on this.
>>
>>48580155
That's the idea.
But it'll only meant tell you when someone's breaking a rule/law/whatever at the time you're in the area.
Like, someone kills a dude, and then you come along, you won't pick it up.
But if someone on duty takes drink of booze from a water canteen and you're nearby, you know they just broke a rule, even if you don't know exactly what they just did.

>>48580321
Thanks, will do.
Am also considering throwing in "In The Opinion Of This Marine..." which lets you voice an opinion without people getting pissy about said opinion, and "Unfucked Comms" for another Officer perk, granting excellent communications.
>>
File: chicken hug.gif (4MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
chicken hug.gif
4MB, 384x288px
Gif related, I think maybe everyone could use one right now.
>>
>>48580405
Yes.
By Africans.
>>
>>48580405
No.
Besides, Rowling is too stupid to maintain a solid canon anyway.
>>
File: 1451613418003.png (368KB, 640x480px)
1451613418003.png
368KB, 640x480px
>>48580386
Unless you have proof from the guy himself, you can't just say "Oh well they're written by the same guy so they must be the same universe!"

Unless you have proof, all you're doing is inviting chaos. And not the funny chaos like >>48580287 as his tears are fed upon.

>>48580213
>the jumpmaking process
>>
>>48580405
I think there's a school in Africa that specializes in it.

Pottermore is literally just Rowling pulling shit out of her ass.
>>
>>48580287
Changeling: the Lost

>>48580405
>>48580429
And Voldemort.
>>
>>48580287
Have you jumped Girls und Panzer yet?
>>
>>48580405
Yes in both books and the films.
>>
>>48579418
Nothing?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px)
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Jump 047: Five Star Story
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Origin: Headliner
Perks:
Field Meister [-400]
Abnormality [Free]
Baiyas’ Sword [-200]
Maximum Buster Typhoon [-300]

Knights & Scientiests Alike [-100]
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Diver) [400]
Social Butterfly [-200]
Attunement [Free]
Alchemy [-200]

Sparrow (Fatima) [400]
Synchronization [Free]
Tuning (Data Processing) [-100]
Breaking the Programming [-300]

MH [2000 Feathers]
Keel: Conversion (Megas XLR-2) [-200]
Armaments:
Spied [Free]
Homing Missle Array x4 [-400]
Birarkema LMG [-200]
Buster Faust [-200]
Attachments:
Active Veils [-400]
ECM Unit [-200]
Extensive Modifications:
Response Dampeners [-400]
>>
>>48580460
Post direct quote along with page number.
>>
>>48580388
>if you make your soul into your body, then anything *which attacks your soul as it would your body* will cause it to be harmed
Everyone besides you interprets that as meaning it only invalidates PoD for physical attacks, not for spiritual ones.
>>
>>48580464
Something?
>>
>>48580410
Fine,

>>48580405
>>48580429
>>48580433
Wandless Magic is mentioned a handful of times in the books, but never really shown beyond really minor shit like Harry lighting up his wand, despite it being like two feet away.

>>48580436
Ha, Ha, Ha
Meanie Red, sending me to a jump with so many things that are perfect for this build.

>>48580453
Why do you people want me in World of Darkness so bad? But fine.

>>48580458
Yes. He was in the German school, as a man. They had 5 Maus Super Heavy Tanks.
>>
>>48580472
If it attacks your soul, then it will deal damage to your fucking soul, stop trying to weasel your way out of this.
>>
>>48580470
Hmm...need to see if I have copies here, if so CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
>>
>>48580501
Prove your argument. Oh wait, you can't. All you can do is yell.
>>
File: 1411592222251.jpg (29KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1411592222251.jpg
29KB, 192x220px
>>48580213
> /jc/ in general
>>
File: 1369379717885.jpg (19KB, 145x286px)
1369379717885.jpg
19KB, 145x286px
>>48580532
>>
>>48580405
Just finished watching the movies, actually. Apparition, the blacksmoke flying thing death eaters do, and telepathy are all in there.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48580407
Yep.

And kinda, it was direct to DVD and blatantly 3 loosely interconnected shorts from the planned animated series before it got cancelled about the gang and Kida going on adventures around the world. Still a pretty good watch though.

>>48580404
Yep, thanks.
>>
>>48580518
You are deliberately reading the evidence that proves you wrong incorrectly so tyhat you can keep up this farce of an argument. You're practically a fucking strawman, you have no argument, only semantics based on a quote that clearly reads that it does not in fact continue to protect your soul from attack if you take Waveform.
>>
File: laughing necrons.gif (2MB, 300x168px)
laughing necrons.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>48580532
>expecting anything less from the living
>>
File: 1425202525003.jpg (307KB, 1916x1080px)
1425202525003.jpg
307KB, 1916x1080px
>>48580532
>>48580559
>>
>>48580493
Have you done True Lies yet?
>>
>>48580405
Yep. But only for small things and very rare and only Voldemort could really use it in a combat way. Although in the movie there was one wizard in the background using wand less magic to stir his tea and was reading Stephen Hawkings book, I like to think he was the one competent wizard.
>>
>>48580470
But Aunt Marge suddenly stopped speaking. For a moment, it looked as
though words had failed her. She seemed to be swelling with
inexpressible anger -- but the swelling didn't stop. Her great red face
started to expand, her tiny eyes bulged, and her mouth stretched too
tightly for speech -- next second, several buttons had just burst from
her tweed jacket and pinged off the walls -- she was inflating like a
monstrous balloon, her stomach bursting free of her tweed waistband,
each of her fingers blowing up like a salami --
"MARGE!" yelled Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia together as Aunt Marge's
whole body began to rise off her chair toward the ceiling. She was
entirely round, now, like a vast life buoy with piggy eyes, and her
hands and feet stuck out weirdly as she drifted up into the air, making
apoplectic popping noises. Ripper came skidding into the room, barking
madly.
"NOOOOOOO!"
Uncle Vernon seized one of Marge's feet and tried to pull her down
again, but was almost lifted from the floor himself. A second later,
Ripper leapt forward and sank his teeth into Uncle Vernon's leg.
Harry tore from the dining room before anyone could stop him, heading
for the cupboard under the stairs. The cupboard door burst magically
open as he reached it. In seconds, he had heaved his trunk to the front
door. He sprinted upstairs and threw himself under the bed, wrenching up
the loose floorboard, and grabbed the pillowcase full of his books and
birthday presents. He wriggled out, seized Hedwig's empty cage, and
dashed back downstairs to his trunk, just as Uncle Vernon burst out of
the dining room, his trouser leg in bloody tatters.
"COME BACK IN HERE!" he bellowed. "COME BACK AND PUT HER
RIGHT!"
But a reckless rage had come over Harry. He kicked his trunk open,
pulled out his wand, and pointed it at Uncle Vernon.

Chapter 2, page 24

CHALLENGE COMPLETED!
>>
>>48580102
>in the event you are your own plane of existence and usually send avatars to stroll around in other planes of existence, how does The Way The World Works...work?
Hrm. Avatars (assuming you mean you using a puppet body or something, and not just empowering someone else to act in your stead) is enough to negate the perk in those dimensions/planes, so the perk won't kick in if something from there somehow throws a spear at your plane-body-thing.
>>
Please, put aside your shitposting for even a moment, to answer a question from an anon. I just want to know how dangerous or high powered Baten Kaitos is and what you can do with it's various perks. Please.
>>
>>48580470
Don't have the books on hand, so no quote.
But Quirrelmort binds Potter with a snap of his fingers while fighting over the Stone.
Also, Pottermore articles are unfortunately canon, and the African school is dedicated to wandless magic. Plus, every wizard does wandless Magic as a kid, and Voldie even had concipus control over his.
>>
>>48580501
Are you the same anon who thinks using the warehouse is power wanking? Pls go away.
>>
>>48580647
I don't even know what Baten Kaitos is, so I can't help you.
>>
>>48580592
Meanwhile, you actually have no argument besides "I disagree with your interpretation, therefore it's wrong." That's all you've got.

There are two equally valid interpretations of his response. Mine keeps both perks working together in a way which renders them both valid and useful together without breaking the spirit of his ruling, which is "stop trying to use your soul to do stupid shit because this perk will protect you." Yours forces an arbitrary conflict there's no evidence for. So I'm going with mine, because yours is stupid.
>>
I can't tell if this is one of the best or the worst threads in recent history, because there hasn't technically been a real shitstom yet. Just two autistic anons arguing over nothing and neither wanting to give it up.
>>
>>48580647
About 1.75x as dangerous as the MCU.
>>
>>48580639
That's accidental underage magic. Doesn't count.
>>
>>48580639
Isn't that accidental magic?
>>
>>48580687
>>48580697
Makes me wonder why Potterverse wizards don't try to learn how to control that kind of magic.
>>
>>48580680
Yeah, no, your interpretation is blatantly in contradiction with the content of the quote and the ruling itself.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>48580469
Weird My build glitched out.
Just some free shit anyway.
Jump 047: Five Star Story
Drawbacks:
Origin: Headliner
Perks:
Field Meister [-400]
Abnormality [Free]
Baiyas’ Sword [-200]
Maximum Buster Typhoon [-300]
Items:
Spaad [Free]

Knights & Scientiests Alike [-100]
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Diver) [400]
Social Butterfly [-200]
Attunement [Free]
Alchemy [-200]
Items:
Psychic Crystal [Free]

Paralyzer Worm [Free]

Sparrow (Fatima) [400]
Synchronization [Free]
Tuning (Data Processing) [-100]
Breaking the Programming [-300]
Items:
Memory Crystal [Free]
Fatima Suit [Free]

MH [2000 Feathers]
Keel: Conversion (Megas XLR-2) [-200]
Armaments:
Spied [Free]
Homing Missle Array x4 [-400]
Birarkema LMG [-200]
Buster Faust [-200]
Attachments:
Active Veils [-400]
ECM Unit [-200]
Extensive Modifications:
Response Dampeners [-400]

Where to next /JC?
>>
>>48580706
Think of the dumbest person you've ever met, or even heard of.

That person is smarter than most of those wizards combined.
>>
>>48580706
Because they're stupid traditionalists.
>>
>>48580709
Like I said, all you can do is say "I disagree so it's wrong." I remain unconvinced.
>>
>>48580713
Obsidian Tower Trilogy
>>
>>48580706
Dumbledore was surprised and terrified that Voldemort was able to control his. Maybe, because it's bound to emotions, you need either complete emotional control as a kid to do it or to be a sociopath. And then, as you grow up, your magic settles down and you get used to controlling it via spells and such.

Or something. Doubt Roeling cares.
>>
>>48580714
Are they really that stupid?
>>
>>48580733
I wish I could confidently say "no."
>>
>>48580725

To cap this retarded argument off, I'm just going to say that there's no helping you, and that you're actively choosing to ignore the ruling and pretend that somehow the ruling isn't actually real and you can continue to wank at your leisure. You can do whatever you want, but you are flagrantly breaking the rules, while sticking your head in the sand as other people call you out on it like the retard you are.

I will no longer respond to you, because you are definitively shitposting at this juncture.
>>
>>48580733
Not stupid, just lacking in common sense and with no ability to think for themselves.
Except Malfoy and his cronies. They're dumber than a box of rocks.
>>
>>48580733
Yes. I can't even pick a single example. Literally everything they do is incompetent.

I mean, it makes sense. Logic, innovation, and critical thinking skills aren't really necessary when you can bend reality over a table.

But they really are that stupid.

Plus, the inbreeding probably doesn't help.
>>
>>48580683
Eh there's more than one arguing against the guy trying to get rid of PoD. I'm the one who keeps telling him it was settled ages ago. So there's at least one more anon arguing against them. I will admit I'm kind of impressed by their single minded drive to retroactively limit a perk combo though.
>>
>>48580647
No one gives a shit anon. It's been like a couple weeks sine it was made, no one wants to talk about it. They'd rather throw shit at each other like wild fucking animals or talk about their old favorites some more like they have for the past several hundred threads, achieving nothing of value or benefiting no one.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48580726
On it!
Rolling for Location!
>>
>>48580747
Well, to cap this off, I'm going to say that if you're convinced my interpretation is wrong you need to actually explain why it's wrong instead of going "no, it's blatantly wrong!" The fact that you haven't done so is proof you can't, and that you're just throwing a shitfit. You can pretend your interpretation is the only valid one all you want, but until you put up then it's obvious to everyone here you're wrong. But hey, if you want to give up, that's fine with me. Slink away, and come back when you have a clue.
>>
>>48578574
Yay.

I also mentioned that I'd use an altform, but I imagine the Rappy suit resizes appropriately for that.
Yet, strangely, I also imagine it still inhibiting my normal shapeshifting. Maybe there's, like, a delay or something. I dunno, it's probably something annoying. Drawbacks, y'know.

So, there's like this giant freaking robot wandering around the ruins in a Rappy suit, followed by hordes of Rappies, beating up on monsters cuz why not.
And then in town there's this little girl also in a Rappy suit, who is, like, missing an arm or something, who occasionally mentions that if you see a big robot wearing a Rappy suit please don't kill it because uhhhh UHHHHH because obviously it's a Rappy fan and that means it's not all bad...??
Rappy fans unite! Even if they're monsters!
Of course mentioning this probably just causes some wouldbe heroes to go out looking for the Rappy Robot anyway.

It's a funny sortof NPC/Sidequest thing in my head. Where I play the part of the NPC and the quest monster, mind you.

I honestly don't have a big plan for the jump, but I'm still glad I get a story to tell.
And a Rappy costume to wear.
>>
>>48580566
the smoke thing is Aparating, which can only be done wandless.
>>
>>48580798
This is actually bait. Like, obvious fucking bait. 2/10 there was an attempt and it was fucking obvious tier bait.
>>
>>48580687
>>48580697

None of them spoke.
There was a soft, crackling noise, and a shivering light filled the
compartment. Professor Lupin appeared to be holding a handful of flames.
They illuminated his tired, gray face, but his eyes looked alert and wary.

Prisoner of Azkaban, page 67

BOOM!
>>
>>48580751
Nothing in the books seemed that dumb to me, except for the fact that they all pulled a Neville Chamberlain act when Moldybutt came back. But that's not too surprising, given how well the antivax movement. Tell someone they're wrong and they'll do anything they can to avoid admitting it.
>>
>>48580818
Your inability to admit your own incompetence and failure is mind-boggling.
>>
>>48580850
The sky is yellow and pink. Prove my interpretation wrong. You can't.
>>
>>48580826
It didn't say he didn't use a wand.

Boom!

[SPOILER]I'm on your side, it's just in my nature to play Devil's Advocate.
>>
File: Wandless_magic.gif (1MB, 245x150px)
Wandless_magic.gif
1MB, 245x150px
Dumbledore, casting Aresto Momentum, wandless.
>>
>>48580818
>>48580850
Nobody cares. It's alright anon -- you can stop samefagging now.
>>
>>48580879
Movies aren't canon.
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 1920x1268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1920x1268px
>>48580869
Ta-da.

Weren't you going to stop responding?
>>
>>48580892
That looks like anime, anon.
>>
>>48580873
"Expelliarmus." Harry yelled, pointing his own wand at Pettigrew;
Lupin's wand flew high into the air and out of sight. "Stay where you are!" Harry shouted, running forward.
Too late. Pettigrew had transformed. Harry saw his bald tail whip through the manacle on Ron's outstretched arm and heard a scurrying
through the grass.

Peter transforms into a rat without use of a wand......BAM!
>>
>>48580888
Books aren't canon.
>>
>>48580892
Looks yellow and green to me. All you've done is assert your interpretation as right and that mine is wrong. You haven't invalidated my interpretation at all. I guess this means that the sky is yellow and green then.
>>
>>48580892
It's yellow and pink. You've accomplished nothing but proving yourself wrong. Are you done yet?
>>
>>48580918
You said yellow and pink, so congested you just disproved yourself.
>>
>>48580155
Do we have a Judge Dredd jump in the making?
>>
>>48580911
Well yeah, animagus don't need wands. But that's different, it's not a spell. It's a skill/power that's dangerous to learn.
>>
>>48580892
Oh shit mate, I'm sorry to say this but that picture is yellow and pink. I think you got that brain thing where your wires are crossed.
>>
File: image0012.jpg (17KB, 560x220px) Image search: [Google]
image0012.jpg
17KB, 560x220px
>>48580888
>>48580912
This is cannon.
>>
>>48580888
>>48580912
They're almost identical, apart from the fact that the movies fucked up the end and had Harry break the Elder Wand instead of keep it and die naturally.
>>48580911
That's Transfiguration/anigmusing. not an actual spell. doesn't count.
>>
Excuse me, I hope I'm not being rude asking this, but is there any particular reason why the Madoka jump ends before the show starts? Can I instead rule it as taking place at the same time as the show, or is that forbidden for some reason?
>>
>>48580943
Nope. I said yellow and green in the original post. Can you prove I didn't? They're both in plain sight, and they both say the same thing from my perspective. You've presented no argument for why my interpretation is wrong and yours is correct.
>>
>>48580942
>>48580943
Neither of you did anything but prove that guy in the corner wrong.
>>
>>48580967
I don't know, and I don't know who made it, so I can't tell you who to ask.
>>
File: Vampire 6.jpg (262KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire 6.jpg
262KB, 1000x731px
>>48580410
Vampire: The Requiem- I was already a Tremere motherfuckers, I'm back! Even if this is a different continuity!
25/1800
Rolled for Hong Kong
Investigator, Rolled for 42
Ventrue
Free Average Dex, Stamina, Composure, Strength, Wits, Intelligence
Discount Outstanding Presence, Resolve
Outstanding Manipulation
Discount Scholar Investigation, Occult, Socialize
Scholar Politics, Persuasion
Free Eidetic Memory
Discount Companions-Forsetti, Lupa, Chara, Lilith, Gnarl, Heather, Genie, Hades
The Carthian Movement
Free Feral Whispers
Free Mesmerize
Free Iron Edict
Free Maxed out Haven
Discount Summon the Hunt

The Prince & The Pauper+0- Army. Bend the Knee, or be forced to.
Blind+600- Looking at things? I have people to do that for me.
Deathsight+200- I'm already blind motherfucker

>>48580493
OK! I looked through Changeling the Lost, I don't wanna do it.

>>48580627
No I have not.
>>
>>48580967
It's just so the Jumper doesn't get fucked over by timey wimey bullshit
>>
>>48580967
Do you want to deal with planet-killing/multiversal shenanigans? Did you watch Rebellion?
>>
File: LOIC.jpg (47KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
LOIC.jpg
47KB, 800x445px
>>48580957
No, THIS is cannon!
>>
>>48580942
I see it as blue and white. Therefore, both interpretations are valid.

>>48580956
I've been told that before.

>>48580973
I don't need to. You haven't proved my interpretation is wrong.
>>
>>48580967
If you want to homerule, that's your business.
If you want to get their and brag about it, get a drawback that extend you length to time and keep it.
Example, "I'm old, not obsolete" from Terminator extend your length of stay from 10 to 40 years.
>>
>>48580967
In this case it was mostly to protect you from all of the crap that goes on in the series and the movies. I think though that if it was made now it would have the now more common thing of a 0cp drawback that removes or changes something that a lot of people find to be problematic.
>>
>>48580995
You're clearly just retarded and have flawed vision.
>>
File: tic.gif (393KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tic.gif
393KB, 480x270px
>>48580954
>>48580961
>>
>>48581023
That's not an argument.
>>
>>48580984
Have you done NWoD: Mortals?
>>
File: shocking truth!.jpg (83KB, 768x780px)
shocking truth!.jpg
83KB, 768x780px
>>48580918
>>48580942
>>48580956

Science has put a lot of effort into explaining why the sky is blue, and the best explanation, and the one that scientists most frequently use, is that the sky isn't blue, the light bouncing off of it is.

Technically, nothing has any color but the light we perceive, and even that isn't actually color but instead our interpretation of how we see frequencies of light, but really, it's a lot easier to describe the color of something rather than the frequency of the light that bounces off of it.

Light bounces off of the molecules in the sky and refracts further and further. When the sun is above us in the sky, producing white light, we see blue because it is the most frequent, and as the sun sets other colors will set into the sky as the light from the sun refracts more and more. In some places, you can even see a bit of a rainbow effect in the sky as the sun sets.

So, as proven by science, the frequency of the light coming off the molecules in the sky is most frequently associated with blue. Not yellow, green or pink. Asserting otherwise would take some pretty solid data that the frequency of the light coming off the sky is of a frequency we associate with yellow, not blue.
>>
>>48580995
Well then I guess it's yellow and orange then if you can't prove my interpretation wrong.
>>
>>48580957
Lies! That is clearly a mobile rail mounted turret.

>>48580961
Is transfiguration and animagusing magic? Cause it clearly seems like magic to me. The question was is wandless magic a thing, and it clearly is. Not our fault wizards have the creativity of a damp stick and can't find new ways to do things.

>>48580967
Your supposed to be able to survive any jump with just what is available to be purchased there, and I don't think the maker was comfortable with offering enough power to keep up with the plot.
>>
File: Someonehastinypenis.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Someonehastinypenis.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>48580994
NO, this... this is cannon.
>>
>>48580892
Anon, this argument was won ages ago. I doubt anyone but him will use his interpretation of the perks. The ruling on it has been out for like a year and they are the only one that has complained about it. Responding to them like they have a valid point would be like listening to a ruling that we can only get 800cp from jumps now and this applies to jumps that have already been made and considering it valid. I'm not sure why they're so desperate to retroactively remove a perk combo but they're probably not going to shut up. I say we stop responding to them in the knowledge that this was settled ages ago and they have no say in it now.
>>
File: SHOCKING TRUTH.jpg (106KB, 476x505px)
SHOCKING TRUTH.jpg
106KB, 476x505px
>>48581047
>>
>>48581049
Wrong. You can interpret it as yellow and orange if you want, but I interpret it as blue and white, and my interpretation is just as valid as yours.
>>
>>48580982
That's fine, thanks for trying.
>>48580987
You mean the time loops? Those aren't so bad, you can get around them with a few perks. Though that is a good point for those that don't have those. Hmm...
>>48580993
Can't you prevent that by giving Homura some therapy? Or hell, helping her out in the first couple of time lines?
>>48581002
That sounds good, thanks anon.
>>48581014
Oh, well that does sound reasonable. There are ways around it, like I mentioned before, but they probably didn't exist at the time.
>>48581053
Well, this also makes sense, to a certain extent.
Anyway, thanks anons for the answers/help. you're all much appreciated.
>>
>>48581036
>That's not an argument.
>>Your retardation and flawed vision are causing you to perceive the sky incorrectly.

Now it's an argument.
>>
>>48581061
You know what? You're right.
>>
>>48581053
>turret

I don't see a castle anywhere in that pic.
>>
File: [EXTERMINATUS].gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
[EXTERMINATUS].gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>48581059
Good ol' Exterminatus!
>>
>>48581065
No. It isn't. And do you know why? Because >>48581047
My interpretation is factually incorrect.

And for this same reason, your interpretation of Wildcards ruling of how PoD works is factually incorrect. The text reads how the text reads. You can look at them and see something totally different from what I see, but that doesn't make your reading any less inaccurate compared to mine.
>>
File: Jam Gaiden.png (23KB, 640x480px)
Jam Gaiden.png
23KB, 640x480px
>>48581059
No anon, this is canon
>>
>>48581071
Also a benefit to being able to get at it before the plot starts is potentially putting stuff into place to ensure that all that suffering doesn't happen at all, so that's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>48580984
You done RDR: UN yet?
>>
Anyone think a Death Note jump would be possible. Like if the Death Note was nerfed so that it only worked on beings as powerful as a mundane human?
>>
>>48581106
I thought that was banned by the Geneva Convention?

Whatever those were Captcha, those were NOT juice.
>>
>>48581114
No, because even though that's reasonable and logical, and reflects the fact that you can't kill a Shinigami with it, people will throw a fucking shit-fit and turn the thread into a giant pile of salt.
>>
>>48581114
The issue is there wouldn't be anything else to offer.

Came up a while back, actually.
>>
>>48580892
>Weren't you going to stop responding?
I did. The fact that people are still arguing against you gives credence to the assertion that the thread is full of retards.
>>
>>48581114
Has anyone used it on things other than normal mortals? Because otherwise for all we know, it already is limited to that.
>>
>>48579192
Would taking Nergal's gift and reaper basically turn you into Grim Jr.?
>>
>>48581114
There's really not enough content. You'd have the Death Note, maybe some Just As Planned, and really that's about it.
>>
>>48581137
There's a lot of Keikakuing, counter-Keikakuing, and hilarious chip-eating which I'd enjoy getting from it. Not every Jump needs to let you conquer the universe.
>>
>>48581108
I...I hadn't thought of that. Huh. Thanks anon.
>>48581114
I mean, I'd take it just to out keikaku Light, but that's just me.
Or just to claim the title of Kira and actually be a force for justice.
>>
>>48581114
No, because
1. the entire setting revolves around the Death Note, there is absolutely nothing else interesting in it
2. what would even be the point of getting a shitty knock-off death note?
>>
>>48581157
>hilarious chip-eating

I'm sold.
>>
>>48581157
>>48581176
Are you going to take a chip...and EAT IT?
>>
File: Animagus.gif (706KB, 400x279px)
Animagus.gif
706KB, 400x279px
>>48581053
I mean, it's obviously magic, but it's not magic as in a spell to do, as you would with a wand. IIRC It's a skill that takes many years of study in order to even attempt.

It's also likely to have some kind of genetic tag, as seen by tonks. But she's the only one we see in the series so that's shaky at best.
>>
>>48581114
It's been said before but their really isn't much else to offer. Maybe it would work as a gauntlet that makes you a shinigami if you survive it.
>>
>>48581168
How is it a shitty knock-off Death Note? The only supernatural beings in the setting are canonically immune to it, and it specifically says "the human whose name is written in this notebook shall die." So that's exactly how the Death Note works.
>>
The solution, obviously, is to not let the jumper process a Death Note. The gods of Death look at you and go 'yeah, if you want someone to die, get off your ass and do it yourself'.

It's more entertaining, after all.
>>
>>48581047
>Asserting otherwise would take some pretty solid data that the frequency of the light coming off the sky is of a frequency we associate with yellow, not blue.

They didn’t say which sky, so Venus.
>>
>>48581114
Grab a Death Note as an undercon wonder from Infinicon.
>>
>>48581234
Jumper /is/ the Death Note. Every time someone is scheduled to die, it is the Jumper's job to ensure it comes to pass.

So it was written, so it shall be.
>>
>>48581131
>>48581137
>>48581152
>>48581157
>>48581168
>>48581176
>>48581193

I was the one who asked if people thought it could be a jump. I could give perks for being a genius like Light or L, shinigami eyes that let you see people's name and date of death. Drop in stuff could be things that let you see invisible things, hide your name and stuff about your history from gods. The death note would be the thing most people would go for but you can get plenty of other things from the setting. I'll also add a perk to let you do the chip eating thing.
>>
>>48581234
>It's more entertaining, after all.

But... one could use the death note to make people kill themselves in humorous ways.
You could literally make a person shit himself to death.
>>
>>48581252
That could be an interesting drawback.
>>
>>48581259
I say go for it.
>>
>>48581252
>>48581269
I'll add that as a drawback
>>
>>48581259
Do it. I WILL OUT KEIKAKU EVERYONE! AND ONCE I DO SO, I WILL THEN TAKE A POTATO CHIP....AND EAT IT!
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.jpg (22KB, 250x250px)
Kagetora Hyodo 8.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Alright, now this is a neat place for a couple of reasons.

Jump 050: Obsidian Tower Trilogy
Drawbacks:
Origins: Elf [-100]
Perks:
In Due Time [Free]
Folded One-Thousand Times [-300]
Items:
Weapons [Free]

Companion:
Dragon [-600]

This world has a demon attack on the way. However it also has me and I'm not going to let this rape and death stand, so lets see what we can do with what we got.

A single MH from Five Star Stories, which itself is a conversion of the Megas XLR-2 from back then. It has a Spied enchanted with D&D magic, Four Homing Missile Arrays, Birarkema LMG for point defence, a Buster Faust for the nuclear option, two Active Veils enchanted with D&D magic, a ECM Unit which isn't going to mean anything, and Response Dampeners for SOMETHINGTHATBIGSHOULDN'TBETHATFAST!

In addition to that I have a pair of R-Types which has been converted fully to remote at this point so they'll be running formations around the big freaking giant robot I brought in.

But that's just overkill/Not the envormentally safe option.

Infectious Bite with my Entelexeia Alt-Form grants voluntary, and heavily geas'd, warriors a freaking Kaiju form around eighty feet tall with some nice little innate magical talent unlike anything seen in this world. Infectious Bite with my Headliner alt-form allows some other voluntary, and heavily geas'd, warriors to become fully grown Headliners.

Angeliods are being grown in the Incubation Pod but that may take too long. Have I got this in the bag or am I fooling myself.
>>
>>48581268
Honestly that's how I would have done it, if I were doing Light's plan.

He was all, I'm gonna make everyone have heart attacks, and that way people will KNOW that someone is causing this!

I'd have chosen a much more creative method of death. Something weird and extremely noticeable.
>>
>>48581306
It may be more reasonable to limit it to a city/region, or up the cost appropriately. Or maybe even make it like that Generic Santa Jump, where you can get to as many people you need so long as you're doing you're job, with a note that it can't be used for personal endeavors.
>>
>>48580954
>>48580961

Ron grabbed the binoculars. Snape was in the middle of the stands opposite them. He had his eyes fixed on Harry and was muttering nonstop
under his breath.

Book 1, page 15. No mention of wand used by Snape or Quirrell....Pop!
>>
>>48581335
Huh. Thats a dark twist to the Generic Santa thing. It's in.
>>
And now, for something no one asked for.

It's not the scenarios I promised, sorry. I tried jumping it for once and how poor the jump looked was pissing me off, so I felt the need to update it.

Changelog:
-Cleaned everything up a bit- if you see anything with an actual mechanical difference that isn't listed PLEASE point it out so I can revert it
-Rewrote a bit of Renaissance Man to give a better idea of what you're getting
-Automatically gain the knowledge needed to maintain and repair whatever ships you get
-Reduced the prices on the General Discounted spacecraft by 200 CP
-Reduced Wingman's price
-Buffed Loyal Soldiers and Forest Watchdog
-First R-9A Figurine purchase is now free
-Lowered the price of R-9A Figurine and Ultimate R-Type Collection
-Added a new item

I really really wanted to add a drawback dealing with the Solar Envoy, but I couldn't put it together in a satisfactory manner. My desire to push it for summerslam resulted in it being added to the "You did it, but not really" victory condition for the Operation Bitter Chocolate Scenario. Nothing that will actually harm the Jumper unless they want it, but if people take issue with it, I'll revert that change.
>>
>>48581306
hey batman, I remember seeing stuff for an undead nightmare jump, is there a .pdf or pastebin of that?
>>
>>48581368
Wait, you did R-Type, too?

What even are Bydo.
>>
>>48581371
Isn't it on the drive?
>>
>>48581241
Venus' sky is orange, according to probes that landed there and took pictures to send back to earth. It's also so thick that you can't see the sun during the day, and you can't see the stars at night.

But if you have pictures from inside Venus' atmosphere I'm sure NASA would be happier to have them than this thread.
>>
>>48581329
"Man falls to his death after jumping off of building, swearing to people that he could dick copter fast enough to fly"
"This was the 4th man this week to do this."
>>
>>48581380
didn't see it, but I might be dumb
>>
>>48581382
Godammit, anon -- that was literally the hardest I've laughed in several months.
>>
>>48581371
Posted it to the drive a week or two ago. I'll put up a copy here if you can't find it.
>>
>>48581376
Yep.

Besides space witchcraft? I got no fucking clue.
>>
>>48581376
read the intro, anon. tl;dr:human created energy beings with an attitude like necrons.
>>48581368
Loving the changes, and the 'imaged' version. I really like your style.
I was gonna jump this the other night, now i'm glad i didn't. Thanks!
>>
There's plenty of perks to let you copy powers exactly, but what about perks to mass-produce terrible knockoffs of them and give or sell them to random people on the street?
>>
>>48581317
My Science base is as follows R-Type, K-Type, Bydo Lab Chief, Renaissance Man (R-Type), Simple Scientific Solution, Techno Babelfish, Super Study Buddy, Overcoming Simple Bias, The Maddest Science Yet, my Control Cube, my Holographic Computer (Tenchi Muyo), Radical Inventor, Doctorates, It's All in the Genes, Gene Slamming, my Lab Equipment (Street Sharks), Psion Artificer, STP Erudite, Let Me Show You Something I Learned While Fishing, That's how I Use My Intelligence Score in Combat (Order of the Stick), Educated Young Man, Valkyrian Science, Manufacturing Line, Make Peace, Not War, my Hidden Hideaway/Laboratory(Valkryia Chronicles), Hard Science (Railgun), Weatherproofing, Arcane Interface, Universal Adapter, Wireless Interface (Storm Hawks), Boredom Immunity, Basic Bioprossessing, Advanced Bioprossessing, Bioprossesssing Control (Symbiote), Jury Rigging, Certified Tech (Fallout), Enchanted Ammo (Darkstalkers), Innate Genetic Understanding, ReShaping, my Enchanted Anvil and Portable Geneforge Components (Geneforge), Murder Science, Percussive Maintenance, Advanced Assaults, Xenospecialist, Seran Biologist (Gears of War), Webgoblin, Retro-Hacker, Attachment, Reality Hacker, a Chaos Tap (Webmage), Moon Tech (Okami), Technician, Hi-Tech Expert (STALKER), The Look, Mental Palaces (Great Detective), Botched Abortion, That Explains Everything (Girl-Chan in Paradise), Engineer, Context Sensitive Buttons, Homing Beacon, Mind/Machine Interface, a Null-Space Computer, 0-D for Dummies (Megas XLR), Crazed Physician, Lunatic Trickster, Deranged Alchemist, The Laws are Mine (Van Helsing), Scientist (Meta-Physics), Wrenchman, Controlled Sparking, Strong Spark (Girl Genius), Analysis, Brilliant Inventor , a Rainicorn Horn for DNA and such, my Battle Moon (Adventure Time), The Net-Hack Terminus (Alpha Centauri), Perfect is the Enemy of Good Enough, That Undefinable, Throne of the Soul (Tales of Symphonia), Enhanced I.C. Chips, Ducktape + Lightbulb = Railgun (Godzilla),
>>
>>48581401
appreciate it
>>
>>48581401
I don't see it in the drive either Batman.
>>
>>48581423
Amazo's Backup Memory from YJ would theoretically allow you to do this. Barring that, Ensoul from Cardcaptor.
>>
>>48581434 (Continued)
Hands of Icarus, The Stairway to Heaven, Tools of Daedalus, and the Incubation Pod (Heaven's Lost Property).

So how am I doing guys?
>>
>>48581459
Huh. I know I put it in the new uploads folder. I can't see it either, I'll just put it in again then.
>>
>48581381
Forgive muh autismo, but would Auto Attacks work with GBE? I assumed projectile weapon=ranged weapon.
>>
>>48581423
Imbuing people with Lacrima with Lacrima Creator from Fairytail if you have a ton of magic to make them.
I think a couple of the final fantasy jumps let you make spell crystals that could be used by anyone. FFXIV?
Using Inner Self from Demon Souls to give transpose a piece of your soul into someone else to give them one of your powers. Though you'd need a huge souls to do it to a lot of people. Spin it as a mystic blessing?
You might be able to give people access to Elderscrolls magic if you give them an item dual enchanted with Fortify Magicka and Fortify Magicka regen, but whether they would be capped to the items magicka pool or develop their own with use is up to interpretation. You'd have to actually each them though. or just let them figure it out. What could go wrong?
Magic Item Creator from Overlord lets you make anything you know how to make using nothing but magic. If you have the reserves you could rain wands, scrolls, or magitech down from the sky.
>>
>>48581533
We went over this. Projectile means it shoots a physical object, not a laser or a gravity beam or whatever.
>>
>>48581473
All you need is something like rust's clansmen tree and something like fairy tails machina soul and you'll be an absolute monster comparable to an elder god.
>>
>>48581368
Man, I fucking love R-type, and I have no idea why.
>>
>>48581043
NWoD:Mortals- More time here
0/1300
Rolled for Free Choice, to Japan- Ah my Homeland.(The character's, not mine)
Drop-in
Psychic
Free A Path in the Gloom
Discount A Light in the Dark
Discount The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors
Discount Sword of Damocles
The Forbidden Fruit
Free Post Cognition
Free Mind Reading
Free Thought Projection

What I Was Doing Before+0
The Hunt is On+300- Army. How many times do I have to spell it out to you people?

I have now.

>>48581113
I don't know what that is.

>>48581192
>It's also likely to have some kind of genetic tag
While Tonks and Voldemort show us such skills exist, there is no evidence that being an Animagus is anything more than a skill you can learn, it's just difficult to learn and most Wizards are lazy.
>>
Okay, one last quick update and I'm done (hopefully).
Changelog

>Cake Sisters are followers. Can be imported as a single companion.
>You can keep the Rappy suit from Happy Rappy if you’d like. Also, the Rappy Suit is self-cleaning… because yuck.
>Updated intro to better reflect setting.
>The Way the World Works won’t protect you from planes/dimensions you’re actively interacting with.
>>
Wow, there are a lot of jumps in this thread.

I'd better pick up the pace.
>>
>>48581604
>I don't know what that is.
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare -- just posted up-thread.
>>
>>48581631
Robocop.
>>
>>48581657
Fair enough, but I think I'm done for the day.
>>
File: high quality rips.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
high quality rips.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
>>48581423
Do you only rip high quality perks?

giivasunner/Gangnamcore lore jump when
>>
>>48581646
We're furiously trying to counterbalance the shitposting by trying to produce content and updates.
We're still failing.
How's...that jump/gauntlet...going? Is that still a thing?
>>
>>48581693
No, no, see, what you wanna do is make it a drawback in a Flintstones jump.

Or a Love Live one.

T O D O K E T E
>>
>>48581713
Anon, there's deep lore though with the whole Reboot thing and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUsJhEcQX_w
>>
>>48581591
Yeah, the big thing is I'm not the one driving this Science train. The thread has had the wheel on where I Jump since Jump 001: R-Type.
>>
>>48581697
Well, it can't be worse than normal.

All jumps I work on are in various states of completion

A formal statement will be issued later
>>
>>48581739
Just curious, don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>48581731
Where are you headed next? If you have an opening, go to rust
>>
>>48581697
I think people are also trying to get jumps ready for the 1000th thread. Hoping I'll have Death Note ready by then. Also working on Crysis but not sure if that'll be done by then. Anyone else got any jumps they're planning on posting on the 1000th?
>>
>>48581697
I'm still working on vampire knight, but it's a terrible series, and as I am finding out it's hard to make a jump of a setting with an appropriate amount of fuck this place.
>>
>>48581631
>>The Way the World Works won’t protect you from planes/dimensions you’re actively interacting with.
Seems a bit much. Now it only really works on sneak attacks or if you're only defending and not counterattacking at all. For most cases it seems like all this does is let you last until whatever is attacking decides to destroy everything around you, since if you try attacking back you lose the protection.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48581771
Alright I have my next destination!
Clansmen, right?
Rolling Location!
>>
>>48577053
>a dozen "You're hard to notice" and "You're severely underestimated" perks
>perks that make my powers look like accidents, or natural events, or just have people write them off
>cuteness perks
>Constantly playing the buffoon

Nothing I do will every be traced back to me, and if it is it get's written off as a fluke. So, I make sure to tuck my enemies in safe and sound into their beds at night and give them a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Then I eat all their favorite food from their fridge.

And if I'm really pissed, every market and restaurant in a 30 mile radius of their house.

>>48577925
I tell them "No." Depending on if it persists I change my actions. Attempts to ruin my life are met with firm retribution, creepy stalkers are waved at and generally treated like weirdos, and people who try to woo me are met with redirects and actual talkings to.
>>
I'm starting a new chain. What should be my starting jump?
>>
>>48581818
>Seems a bit much. Now it only really works on sneak attacks or if you're only defending and not counterattacking at all. For most cases it seems like all this does is let you last until whatever is attacking decides to destroy everything around you, since if you try attacking back you lose the protection.
You only lose the protection while you're attacking back. Imagine you're opening a portal to another plane to fire a shot. The enemies shots can come through your portal too.

The perk is meant for sneak attacks/defense, though.
>>
>>48581856
Commorragh
>>
>>48581856
Geneforge.
>>
>>48581820
If you're looking for more tosses for after that, can I queue up Bubblegum Crisis and Bartimaeus Trilogy? Bubblegum Crisis will get you Fusion Boomer so you can integrate the tech you build directly into you (though you could already do that to a degree with Symbiote stuff, this will help further) and then The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend from Bartimaeus will mean that instead of being a sprawling continent-sized hypertech assemblage you look like an ordinary person.
>>
>>48581856
My latest chains starts with Chronicles of Narnia. Very safe, given that you can choose when in Narnia's history you enter. Plus, it gets some awesome psychological health perks, as well as the Golden Apple of Immortality for physical health. It will give you some nice survivability going forward as a jumper.
>>
>>48581860
So what if you have a way to attack without opening a portal? Like what I assume the potential enemy is doing given this perk works on them at all?
>>
>>48581856
This chain have a theme/ are you trying something new? If not I'd recommend Viscera Cleanup Detail because the idea of a jumper starting off with 10 years of janitorial work amuses me.
>>
>>48581860
So it's just a clarification then?
>>
>>48581784
Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows should be done if I hoof it. The pricing scheme is killing me, but once I settle on that it is just fluffing everything. I'm also strongly considering a power level scaled scenario that awards a spark augment I'm calling the planeswalker's prism to give the high level jumpers something interesting to do in a weaker setting. I'm already taking some artistic license as it just to make a tower defense setting workable so I'm kinda on the fence about it. Though I'm betting its going to be lost under the more popular settings. Enough material is probably going to be dropped that It'll take a dozen+ of threads just to sort anything out.

>>48581856
Power Rangers or the Kamen Rider settings. Just casually be a cheesy looking super hero where ever you go and act completely serious about it.
>>
>>48581856
Go to Symbiote. It can actually be a pretty great and relatively safe starting jump.
>>
>>48581868
Good and Yes. I'll be taking them. Also I do have a mastery of O-D for Dummies, but the Idiot Magician Is Your Friend will be nice.

Mostly I've hit the limit of how to mass produce. Got nothing that'll speed me up, cept maybe the Clansmen perks I'm about to get, but Where Did It Go? seems to take an amount of time equal to how complex an item is, which for some things I've got planned would take ages. The Fusion Boomer will be cool though.

>>48581917
Get boredom immunity. Seriously it's a life saver.
>>
>>48581917
From what I have heard that is a hell jump.
>>
>>48581886
Was just a generic example of the way the perk works. You're only vulnerable /while/ interacting with the plane/dimension. You can still fire shots at enemies on the other side, just be careful not to eat a hit at the same time. As soon as you stop firing the protection returns.

>>48581894
It's how I'd intended it to work, yeah.
>>
>>48581902
A Gemcraft Jump? Are you going to do all Four Games as one jump, or what? Not that there is much differentiation between the four.
>>
>>48581928
Oh, if you need mass production, then X-Com has a nice mass production perk. I believe Sonic has one, too. So how about queuing them up, too?
>>
>>48581942
Hm. Allright. Fair bit worse then the original version but I suppose it's still usable, more in line with the other capstone boosted stuff too.
>>
>>48581942
Would having The Way the World Works protect you from orbital bombardment, or I am I misunderstanding what it means by world?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px)
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>48581959
I only Que up to two so next thread after I'm done with the other's you can suggest it again, or I'll just have to continue the slow way.

I begrudge the fact that Kagetora Hyodo has so few images in Psyren for me to use.
>>
>>48581917
I think I'll go with this then.
>>
>>48581944
Essentially yes. Chasing Shadows is the latest installment so I'm basing it off it's game mechanics and the jump takes place during its plot. However I'm treating the events of the previous games as canon and took a few perk ideas from their lore. If someone thinks they can create jumps of the previous settings they are free to do so but I think I covered everything.
>>
>>48581965
Perk is referring to planes/dimensions, sorry. It means an eldritch being can't sit in a prison dimension with a hole in it and suck out your soul. It won't protect you if said being arranges an indirect attack though, such as setting your house on fire or going after your friends.
>>
>>48582042
That's a shame. Oh well, thanks PSO_Anon.
>>
D&D Griffon VS Warhammer Fantasy Griffon?
>>
>>48582088
The griffin fighting ring industry, obviously.
>>
What the hell is webmage.
>>
>>48582110
A book series.
>>
The Dragonlance jump appears to have an issue.

>Tower (300CP) – A place of power, rising high into the skyline. This construct seems to be built with magic in mind, and feels as though it’s able to house all kinds of beings. I imagine with time and effort it could serve as a foci for all manner of spellwork and could be upgraded to have some terrifying defenses. Right now though? It’s just a tower filled with laboratories, libraries, and living quarters enough for a few

The text cuts off there.
>>
>>48582030
I'm looking forward to it. Also seeing what you did with Labyrinth.
>>
>>48582098
No I mean which is better/stronger mount?
>>
Is there anything else in jumpchain like Conjoined Conjures?
>>
>>48582157
Stormhawks has a machine that can convert any energy into any other type of energy at various degrees of efficiency. A tech jumper could just incorporate that into their cyborg bits. Not as good as directly linking your pools but workable. If you prefer magic converting it into a magic process with Crimson Saint from Maoyuu then turning it into a lacrima with Lacrima Creator from Fairytale would give you an energy conversion gem. I think there is a perk that can convert magic effects into biological ones (G.I. Joe?) so that would work if you prefer having the effect bound to your biology.
>>
>>48581902
Are you going to have any perks for gamebreaking levels of damage in gemcraft? Because seriously I got back into it and I'm back to the old strategy of chain hit+mana drain, and have made some gems that crashed the game. Pic related, the game is barely holding together right now.
>>
File: blank17.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
blank17.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Macross episode 18
>Mikumo confirmed to be some sort of genetic experiment in flashback
>Her remembering this powers her up enough to shake every Protoculture ruin in the galaxy, cause the wind knights' fighters to crash and physically smacks the Windermere ship around by singing hard enough while reflecting away the Windermere's own singer's ship-amplified voice

I was vaguely aware singing was OP in Macross, but at this rate Delta looks to be heading for some sort of song instrumentality ending.
>>
Jump 051: Rust
Drawbacks:
Buffed Wildlife [+200]
Beware the Banehammer [+600]
Background: Clansman [-100]
Perks:
Where Did It Go? [Free]
Silver Tongue [-100]
Function Over Form [-100]
Dig In Your Heels [-100]
Items:
Basic Kit [Free]
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Eoka Pistol Blueprint [Free]
Revolver [Free]
Bandage Blueprints [Free]
10 Bean Can Grenades & Blueprints [-100]
2 Pump Shotguns & Blueprints [-200]
3 Bootleg Kalashnikov & Blueprints [-500]
3 Suppressors [-300]
Ammo & Medical
2 Medkit & Blueprints [-200]
1600 5.56 Ammo & Blueprints [-200]

Companions [Free]
Misaka & Handmaidens (Clansman) [300]
Perks:
Where Did It Go? [Free]
Silver Tongue [-100]
Dig In Your Heels [-100]
Items:
Basic Kit [Free]
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Revolver [Free]

Sparrow (Clansman) [300]
Perks:
Where Did It Go? [Free]
Silver Tongue [-100]
Dig In Your Heels [-100]
Items:
Basic Kit [Free]
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Revolver [Free]

Next comes Bubblegum Crisis.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Rolling Location!
>>
>>48582157
There is Dark Wisdom, that lets you translate (with some effort from your part) spells to other systems. Also, there was a perk in one Final Fantasy that made your magic closer to science and let you use 'energy' as mana.
>>
File: ahh.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>All this new Jumps and updates

Is this a sign of the End of Times?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px)
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>48582427
Right so here we go!

Jump 052: Bubblegum Crisis
Drawbacks:
Background: Boomer [Free]
Perks:
Fusion Boomer [-300]
Items:
Apartment [Free]
Motorcycle [Free]
Underground Hideout [-200]
Saber Suit (Warfare Specialist) [-300]
Knighto Sabers, Sanjo! [-200]
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens
Perks:
Hardsuit Pilot [Free]
Items:
Hardsuit (Electronic Warfare) [Free]

Sparrow
Perks:
Hardsuit Pilot [Free]
Items:
Hardsuit (Leader) [Free]

No, Jumper you ARE the Grey Goo.
>>
>>48582553
Nay, 'tis a sign of the start times.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>48582543
D'you mean Crystal Mechanics from FF Type=0 or Sufficiently Analysed Magic from FF8? Because I think the former is what makes magic closer to science while the latter is what you can use to create paramagic from local energy sources.

>>48581902
Huh. What's Gemcraft about other than crafting gems?
>>
I went to my Hideout and ate my Hardsuit. Then I had Misaka use her skills as a Megaman classic to make Enhanced I.C. Chips, so that I could eat them. Compressing the Hardsuit was hard as I was basically reverse engineering each piece before adding the Null Space composition to it but I got it done. As for how I was walking around... Civilian Mode from Megaman Classic. Never really thought I'd use that again.
>>
>>48582339
Not a perk but yes the mechanics of gems (and everything else) work as they do in the games. However I'm ruling that the mana pool from this world is distinct and separate from other mana pools and remains so even after jump. If you want to hit those numbers you're gonna have to grind for those wizard levels and work your way up. This is also to prevent people from plonking down a level 1 white gem and annihilating mountain ranges because their out of setting mana pool is so high. Also remember that a wizards initial mana pool isn't all that strong and you'd need an orb of presence to catch the excess to hit those heights unless you really work at it.

>>48582627
Sealing an ancient super demon called the Forgotten that can never be truly contained and can single handedly create enough monsters to take on an entire planet of tactical genius gem wizard masters of defense, and win. The three backgrounds are the classic gem wizard, the forgotten aspirant who seeks to mimic the powers of the forgotten, and the drop-in is a apparition (essentially the soul of a dead wizard that takes the form of a field sized cloud of mist shaped like a ghost) focused on meta skills.
>>
>>48577925
I Introduce them to my wife In her Quantum Evolution form,
the walnut sized diamond in my wedding ring has the word "Taken" Carved into it in whatever the local language is,most prevalent For the Jump.
>>
>>48582832
No one cares. Go away.
>>
How is this thread not dead?
Thread posts: 714
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.