[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paladins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (30KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 279x279px
Hey /tg/ i need some inspiration for my paladin before his inevitable fall.
>>
File: michael.png (536KB, 1451x1968px) Image search: [Google]
michael.png
536KB, 1451x1968px
I think I have a couple Paladin screencaps lying around.
>>
File: paladinvalue.png (38KB, 1012x537px) Image search: [Google]
paladinvalue.png
38KB, 1012x537px
>>
File: Paladinlesson.png (306KB, 1240x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Paladinlesson.png
306KB, 1240x1176px
>>
File: getcreative.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
getcreative.gif
489KB, 500x281px
Remember, there is no such thing as a no-win/paladin falls scenario. Just levels of increasing creativity against the forces of evil.
>>
>>48575829
>living long enough to become the villain
>not dying a hero
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 480x680px
>that flavor text
>>
File: Fate_apocrypha_-_Gilles.jpg (1MB, 1153x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Fate_apocrypha_-_Gilles.jpg
1MB, 1153x1700px
>>48575829
Best Fall.
>>
>>48575829
> Playing shit editions
>>
>>48576724
Well, unless your GM tricks you into putting on a Helm of Reverse Alignment

Then you're kinda fucked
>>
>>48584694
Become an edgy fucked who does justice just because it matches his goals. Like, do good to get a really good reputation and use it to get gold, holy artifacts from the church, and use these power and wealth to secretly breed kender or something else saturday morning evil. If holy artifact can unfuck alignment back into place...
>>
>>48582076
Now I have a honor-boner
>>
Do something like that one guy who ended up becoming Cecil from Dissidia FF with his Pally.
>>
>>48576441
Damn... Shit gave me goosebumps
>>
File: Do Not Fall.jpg (194KB, 1264x849px) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Fall.jpg
194KB, 1264x849px
>>48575829
Falling, you say?
>>
File: Paladin.jpg (341KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.jpg
341KB, 600x891px
Bumpan.
>>
>>48584694
Even AD&D, where the Paladin oath restrictions are more stringent than in any other edition, gives you a chance to rise again if you fall as a result of actions taken under magical duress.
>>
File: punisher09d.jpg (379KB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
punisher09d.jpg
379KB, 1024x1583px
>>48575829
Save all the children OP. They are the future after all.
>>
>>48575829
That's odd; I need inspiration for my blackguard before his inevitable rise.
>>
File: Cecil.jpg (169KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cecil.jpg
169KB, 681x1000px
>>48592666
You trained in the ways of the Dark Sword at the behest of your king. Your king then sent you to pillage a powerful magical artifact from a peaceful village of mages. After being stripped of your rank and the command of your regiment for questioning these orders, you are sent on a quest to deliver a lesser magical artifact to another peaceful village of mages. When the magic in this artifact lashes out and destroys the village, you reluctantly defy your king and warn other nations of his newfound lust for conquest.

Events beyond your control take you back to the village you plundered, and at the word of the village's sage, you scale a nearby mountain, the slopes of which are infested with demons and the undead, as a quest of atonement. At its summit, you are confronted with your doppelganger and a ghostly voice that commands you to bid farewell to your bloodstained past and trade you dark sword for one of light. When you do, the doppelganger is consumed by its own dark power and destroys itself, and you become a Paladin as the ghostly voice instills you with sacred power before departing.

The darkness gone from your armor and from your soul, you return to your homeland to find its castle overrun with demons, led by a usurper who has been manipulating the king. Your quest to defeat him is only just beginning...
>>
File: all-seeing-eye.jpg (225KB, 436x484px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.jpg
225KB, 436x484px
>>48592666
>satantrips
>rising blackguard
CONFIRMED
>>
>>48576441
Now that was a good story
>>
>>48593363
That blackguard doesn't sound particularly evil. His atonement sounds inevitable based on that first paragraph.

I suppose I could see it as him being willing to do his lord's dirty work if he felt it served a greater purpose but slaughtering a peaceful village to obtain an artifact with no real indication as to why, would be a step too far.
>>
>>48594665
Well, it's literally just the plot of FFIV.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.