[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #993: We Are All Gonna Make It Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 678
Thread images: 81

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48559660
>>
File: 1466634963951.jpg (60KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
1466634963951.jpg
60KB, 400x404px
Do you wear armor, Jumpers?
>>
>>48566463
technically I am armor Thanks to autograft.
>>
>>48566463
I wear a single indestructable bracer. This is enough.

...Also a ton of magical armor in my Charm Pouch, to get the benefit of their sweet enchantments. But I'm not technically wearing them.
>>
>>48566497
No one cares Tera, go away.
>>
>>48566507
>Charm Pouch
What is that and where is it from?
>>
>>48566508
then why was I asked?
>>
>>48566517
It's from Secret of Evermore. It's a bag (bigger on the inside) for storing magic stuff. Everything in it will act as if you're wearing it, unless you choose not to.
>>
>>48566544
That sounds fantastic! How dangerous is that setting?
>>
Any tips for using the drive more efficiently? It's kind of cumbersome to use.
>>
>>48566463
Yes, but thanks to Terraria's inventory perk having a cosmetic clothes slot it doesn't look like I am.

>>48566507
...I forgot I have that. I wonder if Overlord gear would work in the Charm Pouch...
Now that I think about it
>>
File: biomega_v01c008p166.jpg (123KB, 728x1010px) Image search: [Google]
biomega_v01c008p166.jpg
123KB, 728x1010px
>>48566463
Usually. The basis was a Black Suit from Biomega, with the usual million improvements over the course of the chain. That shit is tough.

>>48566583
Some time with minimal traffic, just download the whole damn thing. Going through it when it's stored on your pc is so much faster. You have to keep it updated yourself, of course.
>>
>>48566577
Not entirely sure, never actually played it. But the protagonist is just a kid with his dog, so you should be fine.

>>48566602
Probably? I mean, Overlord gear is magical gear?
>>
>>48566542
You weren't. Did you see anyone say "Do you wear armour Tera"?
>>
>>48566683
Anon, if you don't want to see what he is going to post just filter him.
>>
>>48566617
Wish I could dl the whole thing with 1 click...
>>
File: download.png (33KB, 1053x364px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
33KB, 1053x364px
>>48566737
It's two clicks, anon.
>>
>>48566746
Sadly, not on mobile it isnt.
>>
>>48566507
>That spoiler
Damn, I thought you were Wonderwoman. Blocking everything with your bracer would be more awesome.
>>
>>48566746
>Except in that view you are missing like 50% of the content on drive.

Fuck you google.
>>
>>48566775
...I kinda am? The bracer's my primary defence.

The Charm Pouch armors are just for sweet enchantments, stuff like reduce mana costs, not being moved against my will, and speed boosts.

I'm not even sure if the Charm Pouch would actually let me use them as armor. Seeing as it just mentions working with magical talismans and such.
>>
>>48566801
Nah, that makes you Pouchwoman. Much lamer, I bet you don't even wear a star-spangled leotard and tiara.
>>
While we're talking about armor, anyone remember which jump had the perk that let you get the full benefits of a set of armor while only wearing one piece of it?
>>
>>48566816
Highschool of the Dead?
>>
>>48566811
...Okay. I'll just sulk in the corner now and lament my lameness. I do sometimes wear the leotard though.
>>
>>48566831
That's the one. Thanks.

... Works differently to what I thought it did.It's still useful though, applies the defensive properties of your best bit of gear to you and your other gear.
>>
I have been unable to find out any info online so I ask you guys, do you think mithril would be viable for a bow? It is super light for a metal and strong but I dont know if it has any springyness in it.
>>
>>48566896
Oh boy. Once you start going down the path of archery, you'll end up firing heat seeking mountains or snakes that turn into planes. Indian myth is a hell of a dream.

If you are referring to the fictional material Lord of the Rings mithril, all I know is its superior defensive uses in plate or use in creating high quality magical accessories. One could assume a mithril bow would be superior than mundane materials due to its semi-magical nature. The question then becomes a matter of design, compound or compact, etcetera.

But the REAL question I want to ask, once we get past the prerequisite meme of Agincourt and the English longbow, is whether or not bodkin point (needle point) arrowheads were actually used for piercing mail armor, or were they just a way to manufacture the cheap soft iron they had leftover into something remotely useful?

Seriously, were they a thing?

Sorry if this hijacks your question guy, but I really want to know
>>
>>48566843
we all do anon, we all do
>>
>>48566973
Obligatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY4-E9WUmQE

Mahabharata jump when?
>>
>>48566896
Maybe? Different settings use mithril and it may vary from setting to setting. A lot of rpg settings just treat it as a tier in the generic crafting hierarchy and can be used to make anything.

Also, if you have the right crafting perks you could finagle the metal into working anyways.
>>
>>48566990
>last line

But see, if we go by that logic Anon could make a godslaying bow out of condom wrappers, popsicle sticks, a toothpick, a shoelace, and gum.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48566463
In the loosest sense of the word, yes. If you consider things like personal honeycomb portal space-time distortions, layers of multidimensional wave-particle phenomena with Avalon-like properties, a specific frequency which alters probability in attoseconds and manifested celestial law as armor.

>>48566896
I think so, pretty sure there's even some modern compound bows made of steel so a metal that's light as well as strong should be alright as long as it has all the, uh, pulleys and things that give its' arrows their springiness.

I won't lie-I'm not an expert archer and it's been aeons since I've picked up a gun a human would recognise.

>>48566973
I swear there was some documentary where they did some tests that showed yes, bodkin points were good for piercing armor. What Agincourt meme?
>>
>>48567018
>>48566990
>>48566973
Well I figured my territories gear is pretty much all going to be mithril with other metals added on occassionally so I was wondering if it had flex because I know its crazy strong and light. I need more weapons in the place!
>>
>>48567018
>documentary where they did some tests that showed yes, bodkin points were good for piercing armor. What Agincourt meme?

Deadliest warrior and they are complete retards with the test.
>>
>>48566463
No. The only armor i need is the power of my will, because Haki.
>>
>>48567008
Item Creation EX, just make an anti divine bow and claim those materials are something to do with mans supremacy over nature.
>>
>>48567008
Yes he could, but you forgot the last component: pure bullshit powers. That's really the main thing.

I don't really see a problem with it. Pure bullshit is the excuse for most of what jumpers do.
>>
Can EX skills from Servants be granted through Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>48567118
Can sacrificial bestowment be given through sacrificial bestowment?
>>
>>48567138
Can you sacrificial bestowment without shoving worms in peoples eyes?
>>
>>48567150
Did Zouken do anything wrong?
>>
Tell me about your odd lairs. Sure we have all had castles and rigged apartments, but tell me about your stranger buildings.

An Inn on a cloud! With a series of teleportation gate/circles/etc that lead to the inn. Sure it would have been far less expensive to maintain on the ground, but it was cool.
>>
>>48567150
You could probably change it to use something else with the perk that must not be named from Medaka Box.
>>
>>48567189
People always forget about the perk that must not be name's limitations-namely that changes can't make it stronger and more importantly, that they can't alter the fundamental power source of the abilities.

Since the powers come from the worms, I doubt it can be changed meaningfully.
>>
>>48567202
You might be able to make the worms enter somewhere other than the eye though, which satisfies anon's query.
>>
File: crestpuppies.jpg (98KB, 1300x883px) Image search: [Google]
crestpuppies.jpg
98KB, 1300x883px
>>48567217
Oh right. Good point.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>48567176
I have a Flying Slime Castle? Does that count?
>>
>>48567232
Sure, why not?

Does light go through the slim? Do the people below suddenly get stained glass style lighting every time you pass by?
>>
>>48567260
*slime
>>
>>48567150
I think there's a perk in fate extra that lets you change the appearance of your powers as long as they don't change in utility. So you could use that to change them into some other thing but you'd still have to push it through someones eye
>>
>>48567309
And combining it with >>48567217 would fix the eye thing
>>
File: HappySlime.jpg (232KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
HappySlime.jpg
232KB, 800x497px
>>48567260
Light does go through, yeah. Well, most of it. Private rooms get fully opaque walls and such.

Stained glass style lighting for everyone! Considering there's a bunch of different colors of slime used, it /does/ look very similar to that.

It's pretty nice.
>>
>>48566463
Not really. I much prefer enchanted clothes and energy shields. I usually keep an enhanced Borderlands shield on myself at all times. I hooked it to a basic AI that turns it on and off as the situation demands it. Admittedly, the learning process was a bit... hilarious. Even without that, most of my clothes are heavily enchanted with Forgotten Realms magic to be almost as good as set of chainmail.

>>48567176
I'll admit it, I'm fairly unimaginative when it comes to my lair. For a long time, I just treated my Warehouse as my main lair. Which has started getting weird as my time in Ar Tonelico is winding down. My Tower is merging with my Warehouse. I'm not quite sure I like this prospect, but I'm also not sure how to stop it.

I should have read the notes a little better, I suppose.

>>48567335
That sounds quite beautiful. And possibly tasty.
>>
>>48566463
Sure do
It's not anything from any specific world but an on going project. Certain designs and materials are better for countering different ordinances, and trying to counter them all normally makes the Armour too bulky, too heavy or a jack of all trades, master of none, normally all three. Thankfully through material engineering I've developed a light set that's good against ballistic and energy ranged weapons. I've a similar set that I wear during melee fights, but most people don't bring swords to a gun fight, and when they do they generally find out why it's a bad idea.

Basically I like things I can get away with by wearing a long brown coat over, so light, thin, non restrictive and not completely useless are prerequisites. Also airtight with a thermal regulation system so I'm always in a climate controlled environment.
>>
Elfen lied DNA voice perk is so good for setting yourself up as a hive queen. Their very dna sings that they must obey you.

That perk that lets you use minions senses from FEAR added in will help with recon and hiveminding.

Zerg dna manipulation and tech for tinkering.

What other perks do I need for huve queen?
>>
File: slime.jpg (12KB, 291x231px) Image search: [Google]
slime.jpg
12KB, 291x231px
>>48567405
>That sounds quite beautiful. And possibly tasty.
Thanks! And, yes. It is quite tasty. or atleast the parts made out of jello are... Please do not try to eat the residents.

It's a good thing I can just will more of it to appear and fill the gaps, really.
>>
>>48567725
If a slime has regen can it just forever expand via mitosis?
>>
>>48567667
A boosted prototype perk from prototype, minion management perks from Overlord (the game, not the light novel), the Queen Administrator Shard from Worm, there's a whole bunch. Like, I'm sure every third jump has a resource/minion management perk in their somewhere, just stack those like Red stacks hotness or Spyro stacks size and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>48566463
Yes, but except for added protection against energy weapons, I mostly use them like fashion clothing.
I have a set of black knight armor with gold trimming for when in medieval times when I aiding the heroes.
A set of giant, foreboding plate armor when in the more darker medieval times like Berserk and ASoIaF.
I kept my Overlord armor (game) for when I have to play the anti-hero or make people think I'm the villain.
I have a heavy kevlar-esc suit for modern time.
I built my own version of the Doom Preator suit for when in slightly future worlds, fallout power armor for more future than that, and a bulked up Halo MJOLNIR for even more advanced worlds (only used it in Star Trek and Star Wars so far).
Finally I not only have my own Iron Man suits, but I built my own personal one for when I want to play the role of a hero and be a symbol of justice.
>>
Someone should make American McGee's Alice a jump. I really want to help Alice & the setting is cool.
>>
>>48567800
Sounds good to me. When do you think you can start?
>>
So what updated in Avatar LOK? Looked through the last couple threads and found nothing.
>>
>>48567854
Formatting, grammar, prison location, and something about lava bending.
>>
File: 85897509347539045.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
85897509347539045.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I'm working on something quickly. Almost done. If I can't finish it in a couple of days I'll hand it over.
>>
File: plot armor.jpg (163KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
plot armor.jpg
163KB, 640x960px
>>48566463
Of course I do. I wear the strongest armors of all: the Plot Armor.
>>
>>48567854
This >>48567873, lavabending is no longer genetic only and I also changed the companion import.
>>
>>48566463
I wear a heavily enchanted and augmented suit of Elite Riot Gear. I picked it up early and I really liked the look.
>>
Right. Posting a new WIP to show progress.

-Changelogs:
-Decided to add a 'Passive' ability part to choosing abilities, since all Warframes have a low-grade, passive ability.
-Shared Section for Warframe customization done
-New Freebie perk added, 'Zen Projection'
-Closed Fist tree completed
-Open Palm tree completed
-The perks 'Stealthy Shapes', 'Nonstealthy Shapes', 'Pointing It Out', and 'Alien Visages' have been altered according to prior critique
-Additional notes

I request critique on the Warframe customization tree; if that's done then all I have to do is the abilities, drawbacks, and we're 100% ready to go. Son of a bitch this took way too long.

How the fuck did I take an 8 page PDF and turn it into a 60+ page PDF. How.
>>
>>48568015
Fuckin great work. 5 stars red!

Skimming now what else do you want to add?
>>
>>48568015
>61pages

I wanted to go to sleep Red.
Why did you do this to me?
>>
>>48568142
It's literally just the passive, the 4 abilities a Warframe can get, and the drawbacks.

Then it's DONE, it's over with, I can move the fuck on. But I'd rather it pass inspection and get done right the first time.
>>
Guys, how can I get literal plot armor?

As in, solidify the concept of plot and forge it into plate armor?
>>
>>48568192
I don't think you can, there are plot armor perks but most of those are just fate keeps you alive rather than providing a physical suit of armor.
>>
>>48568192
via Civilization Realms of Myth?
>>
>>48568192
Superman gets that at one point (cosmic armour thought robot) so if you choose the right DC universe you could try and steal/copy it. Way too OP to be allowed though.
>>
>>48568267
Listed feats are all interaction, not manipulatino tho
>>
>>48566463
Yup and it works similar to pic related. I'm still not sure if it holds a candle to the ones I linked in particular, but I'd like to think that it would definitely exceed the Silver Cloths.

What's even better is that, I figured out a Constellation-based Martial Art in One Piece, using the principles of Rokushiki, and combining certain moves together to get something more. Like for instance, Bronze Pegasus is basically a punching spam, it uses the principles of Soru and Rankyaku to let me punch multiple times really quickly and pummel my target from a distance. They are divided into 3 ranks, Bronze, Silver, and Gold, based on the number of principles that are combined, Bronze is 2-3, Silver is 4-5, and Gold only has one qualifier, that one of the principles MUST come from Rokuogan.

>>48568192
You could probably use Runes to weave a Geas on to some armour and have Fate protect you as long as fulfil certain conditions. Quite frankly though, that's way too much trouble than it's worth, for instance, you would need to update it with every Jump, and in some Jumps, it might not work at all or work too well or be bypassed all together. Then, of course, there are those Plots that want everyone dead or worse than dead.

You're better off just gittin' gud and building your own epic armour imho.
>>
>>48568349
Is this how you craft your armor?

https://youtu.be/JBbnT-cIDVM
>>
>>48568435
This intro is forever ruined for me thanks to baneposting.
>>
>>48568461
How can something from entirely different verse, entirely different company and franchise and even continuity ruin that intro.

How did they ruin it
>>
>>48568476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ0FHnT-BDw
>>
>>48568015

I actually want to play Warframe now.

Is that bad?
>>
>>48568435
Nope, it more accurate to say that I didn't so much as forge it as I did tailor(?)/weave(?)/sew(?) most of it with the rest being modelled/constructed/grown/adapted and then Hyuuga was implanted into the whole thing because it was much more efficient to have her manage all the systems that make up Zephyr (the name of the original Armed Device that everything else was attached to) now, then it just grew to something else far much more after Hyuuga became a goddess.

So, yeah.
>>
>>48568484
I don't get it.
>>
So I've been playing back through Force Unleashed, and I was wondering if they could br made into a jump since they're effectively AU to both EU and Disney canon.

If nothing else, maybe it could be a gauntlet with an option to be a normal jump?
>>
File: 60355721.jpg (93KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
60355721.jpg
93KB, 500x333px
>>48568608
Just be aware of the need to grind.

I mean it's a free game so you've got nothing to lose, but still. I'm actually kind of glad that I essentially stripped the setting down to the bone for this jump. The old one was... yeah. I'm just glad people can actually understand what it truly holds now.
>>
>>48568900
I'm not a fan of Warframe, but your jump looks good so far.

What's the context of that image?

Actually, I had a question about Binbougami: How does Fortune Energy interact with luck perks from other jumps? Does it give you a minimum amount you can't go under, give you more of it, or nothing at all?
>>
It's actually finished this time. Unless there is something else wrong. Other than that it now jump-able!
>>
File: WHAT IS THIS SCIENCE.png (498KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT IS THIS SCIENCE.png
498KB, 636x354px
Pokemon.... are you okay Pokemon? What is even going on?

https://youtu.be/3AZHowhxM0U
>>
Is there a way to remove a Master's command seals non-lethally? Like even in a way so that they just turn into magic dust would be fine.
>>
File: DVLKwUs.jpg (305KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
DVLKwUs.jpg
305KB, 1242x1223px
>>48568969
Um... shit shit shit. I'm gonna regret this, but I'm just gonna say that luck perks increase your fortune energy capacity. So you can get a fair amount more, which is... well. Hax on multiple levels. Simply hax. Especially since it means if you end up deifying thanks to collecting so much Fortune Energy that you overload, you'll start off that much stronger and it contributes to how much power you can throw around./

As for the context of the picture? I just felt like it.
>>
>>48569030
Just cut off their arm.
>>
>>48568989
This better have Voltaire singing as a perk.
>>
>>48569094
Does the continued existence of command seals fill the Master/Servant slot?
>>
>>48568989
>A no nose, evil little boy and a snot nosed idiot.
>boy
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48566463
When I feel like it, when it's appropriate for the setting, or when I'm pissed I wear my personalized Power Armor.

>>48568608
It's fun as hell, but like Red said lots of grind.
>>
>>48568994
This kind of reminds me of that one Fangame, Pokémon Insurgence.
>>
>>48567018
>been aeons since I've picked up a gun a human would recognise.
What?
>>
>>48569183
He's obviously speaking in-character, ASA isn't quite that autistic.
>>
>>48569116
Only if the Servant was already summoned.
>>
>>48567008
There are perks that allow you to outright ignore the materials when crafting stuff; in Rust.
>>
File: 1469629909.jingx1_new_canvas_2_.jpg (86KB, 903x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469629909.jingx1_new_canvas_2_.jpg
86KB, 903x1280px
>>48569126
I also just saw this and lost a significant quantity of my drink.

>>48568989
It looks all right. You've touched on all the major points I can remember from the show. I do have a few notes though.

= I do think the Grim Reaper background should cost more, especially since it comes with a free 600 CP scythe and a bunch of power.

= I applaud you for adding in the Grim Tales drawback, but I am curious what happens to the Companion options when you take it. Do you still get Mandy and Billy (despite Billy being quite dead)? Or do you get Minimandy and Grim Jr instead? I would suggest making a note of the increased danger level of that world, but this is my own opinion. Anyone who takes the drawback should know what they're in for.

= I'm a little saddened that Nergal doesn't have his own background and perk tree. With friendship perks. At least you've added his tentacles in there.

= Your note about the pain from the FREDFREDBURGER is awkwardly worded. Perhaps...
>>The pain you experience from disappointing Fred Burger is such that it will cut through any and all of your defenses. Expect your Benefactor to get creative if you try to circumvent the situation.

= On that same vein, I'm not sure I like the line about the Benefactor disciplining you after the Jump is over if you fail. Or that the Best Friends Forever drawback could have consequences after the Jump. Post-Jump consequences have not been good ideas in the past.

That's all I've got from the first pass though. I hope this helps.
>>
So what do most jumpers do when they want perks from a jump they haven't seen/read/played the source material from?
>>
Anons, what are your 5 favorite jumps and why?
>>
>>48568015
You are approaching Dirge scale in sheer size of jump documents Red.
>>
>>48568192
Look, just take an conceptual magic system or physics hacking bullshit, and get to work.
>>
>>48568900
Grind? Argh.

Thank you, Red. For both the answer and your efforts. I feel like I am a bit more determined to create something myself.

>>48569139
>grind
>fun
There are times when I consider myself a masochist.

Grinding in games is not one of them.

But I guess I will try it out again. Thanks!
>>
>>48569413
Pffft, no she isn't. She's got a looot of room before that.
>222 pages
>269 pages
>etc.

>>48569075
Red, do I need to carry feathers around to use my Lumen Sage powers? Also, does the shapeshifting have to be a wolf/panther for the respective magic users?
>>
>>48569342
That seems incredibly useful for someone with crafting perks. Like, actually, absurdly strong.
>>
File: 091.gif (985KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
091.gif
985KB, 500x374px
>>48566463
For the most part, no.
I wear a badass-looking cape, some stylish adamatine bracers and greaves, indestructible tight-fitting black pants, dragonskin boots, and my own exposed bare chest that would make feeble mortal men weep at the magnificence of my pecks. I'm protected by an indestructible shield of hot-blooded manliness! And also flesh able to shrug off nuclear missiles.
>>
Which jump has the least shitty elves?
>>
>>48569480
Then there's 'Lack of Materials' from GoW, which effectively halves the amount of materials you need.
>>
>>48569543
Not really as useful compared to being able to just substitute materials for literal garbage to craft high strength NPs.
>>
File: 1390103784498.png (891KB, 1267x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1390103784498.png
891KB, 1267x1076px
>>48569466
You summon the medium on your own, so no you don't have to carry feathers around. You can if you want, though!

And yes, sorry.

>>48569413
I'd have a long way to go for that. But I just wanted to show everything in the setting. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>48566801
>I'm not even sure if the Charm Pouch would actually let me use them as armor. Seeing as it just mentions working with magical talismans and such.
Toss in some Bracers of Armor from D&D, their armor all comes from enchantment. Magical Force Field for the win.
>>
>>48569563
Wait, really? I could have sworn other witches used other forms.
>>
>>48569595
Yeah, like snakes for water and some kind of bird for flying. But there's themes each side has and that's what I meant.
>>
>>48569612
Oh. Okay..
>>
>>48569374
>I'm a little saddened that Nergal doesn't have his own background and perk tree

i would love to add something like that, but i feel i already put too much into the jump. Also i can't really think of anything that Nergal does that is perk worthy

>do you get Minimandy and Grim Jr instead?

Yes. I will be sure to add that to the notes section

Thank you for your response I will definitely try incorporate your notes to make the jump better
>>
What is your defense to being a self-insert OC-donut-steel mary sue? What's the worst example of this in your jumper?
>>
>>48569724
I embrace the title.
>>
Is there a way to not have my eyes be rainbow swirls if I choose 'Chaos Power' in Webmage? Or to change my eyes back to normal?
>>
>>48569724
Probably either the Dresden Files (a Wizard as string as Harry with as much power, way more control, Soulfire, and immunity to magic) or Negima (having both Legendary Hero and Thousand Master, along with both Chi and Magic) or Fate/Extra (a better version of UBW and HSDW). I don't really have an excuse, I'm just greedy.
>>
>>48569724
It's fun. I'm not super far into my current Chain, and I try to avoid making big splashes in most settings, but right now it's probably Steven Universe. I pretty much chilled on the Beach and served as a proper Half-Gem Mentor to him, away from the Crystal Gems. Things divert from canon radically during Jasper & Peridot's attack on the Temple. With my assistance, we stomped them pretty handily..
>>
>>48568015
Is Zen Projection something that can be done with a Warframe only, or can a jumper do it by themselves?
>>
File: sadeva.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadeva.gif
3MB, 853x480px
>>48569724
I need no excuse. I know exactly what I am - and even if it's something no competent author would ever allow in their stories, it's better than not even knowing what I am at all.

I'm a bit of a mutt IRL - I can only trace my family as far back as a man in either Alabama or Mississippi, and even that's only what my grandmother remembers.

Enough blogging from me - but it does give me a vague Chain idea. Quick, besides Naruto and JoJo, which Jumps have Backgrounds that make you part of a specific family?
>>
>>48569795
Well it's in the Warframe table, so it's for Warframes?
>>
>>48569724
I have no defense. I saved and waifu'd everyone in Naruto and I will continue to waifu and save in Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>48569805
Game of Thrones.
>>
>>48568015
>New Freebie perk added, 'Zen Projection'
This seems pretty cool. Works nicely with the whole zen buddha-ninja theme I'm gonna try and go for.

Anyway, I really like the two paths, especially the Open Palm one, and am sorta sad I can take so little of it with the shared section offering such nice stuff too. Curse my desire for a a black-and-gold color scheme.

Trying to finish a customization build without giving up extra cp meant for items now...

Any idea how you're going to do the abilities?
>>
File: 20afaab1c284739d3e225e96f9121fb7.jpg (554KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
20afaab1c284739d3e225e96f9121fb7.jpg
554KB, 752x1062px
>>48569681
I'm glad I could help a little.

>>48569724
Isn't that what being a Jumper is all about?
>>
>>48569724
I'm not a Mary Sue, I'm a cosmic imp. Mary Sues warp characters and the plot to revolve around their need for acknowledgement. I occasionally fuck with things but mostly have my own plot.
>>
>>48569805
Morrowind/Oblivion lets you be the Emperor's son.
>>
>>48569768
I asked this question a while back, he said fanwank it as you want that is really just something that happens in the setting but if you want normal eyes go for it.
>>
>>48569837
I'm probably going to do it how the old jump did it, which is basically "make up your own, here's a few examples to give you an idea of what these abilities usually consist of, don't be a dick about it". Give the person more creative freedom, you know?
>>
>>48569805
Percy Jackson. If you count being a demigod of some specific god as being part of a specific family.
>>
>>48568994
Dat Ninetails though.
And the new Sandslash is metal as fuck.

Z-moves look interesting too.
Count me as being on-board the Hypetrain to Hulaville.
>>
>>48569805
Go to VtM and VtR. Eat the Antediluvians.
>>
>>48569724
I don't use a katana or wear red and black.
>>
>>48569724
Guilty as charged. I like to think the utter loss of identity (Seven) or escalating stupidity (Cosmo) kept things interesting.

Biggest example is my latest chain. Faithfully following Katsujinken has been a huge deterrent to derailing settings or committing random moon murder. My party is currently Frisk, Kurumu, an OC werewolf waifu, Meiling (who's just happy to be on the road), a redeemed Gaston, and Louise. My party setup alone is Sue material, not helped by martial arts, Gourmet Cells, and Spiral Power.
>>
File: thatsabittoomuch.jpg (73KB, 721x413px) Image search: [Google]
thatsabittoomuch.jpg
73KB, 721x413px
>>48569724
I plunge headfirst into the role with total abandon. I'm smugly aware of my vast superiority to pretty much everyone and lord it over them at every opportunity to troll them into trying to become stronger.

My worst hour was definitely Naruto, wherein I went kind of power mad with the kekkei genkai, took every drawback I could possibly take, and ended up an angsty Donut Steel with the Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan who was descended from the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki clans and had the Wood Release. I deliberately do my best to block that horrible time from my memory and have sworn my companions to never speak of the Dark Times ever again.
>>
>>48569724
Being a cunt who acts like they're above it all.
>>
File: Simurgh.jpg (107KB, 793x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Simurgh.jpg
107KB, 793x1008px
Worm if you're around I got a question or 2.

1. Did you ever clarify if jumpers could have a second trigger event?

2. What would happen to Soft Physics, Personal Force Manipulation and Corrosive Contact if a second trigger event did happen?

Also 3. How's the update going.
>>
>>48569815
Well, yes, but I was hoping that it would be doable without the Warframe Post-Jump.
>>
>>48569973
Simurgh is best Worm Waifu.
>>
>>48569889
Alright, sounds fine to me.

Though looking at the old jump, I'm not sure how this works? If you get two Elements, and pick one of the abilities... can you then use that ability with both elements separately, for something like two variants? Or do they blend together into one ability? Or do you just pick an element for one ability?

Apologies if this is a stupid question, never played Warframe myself... Though the jump is starting to make me consider trying it.
>>
>>48569985
Worm is best Worm waifu.
>>
>>48569889
Hey Red, do the Elemental/Illusion powers an Asgardian can get in MCU count as actual magic?

Just wondering if I can shove Soulfire in them.
>>
Is there any way to fuel magic through pure willpower and/or from emotions?
>>
>>48570017
Do you mean one of the Entities, or Worm_Anon?
>>
>>48570042
He means the spoiler.
>>
>>48570042
Definitely Worm_Anon. Entities a shit.
>>
>>48569973
Jumpers cannot second trigger due to the whole nature of things. Though I'm toying with using it as a mechanic in jump. Not implemented or slotted to be currently, but its something I've been sort of curiously brainstorming if its possible.

Update is slow at best. But its moving forward.
>>
>>48570039
King Arthur magic runs off of willpower and stamina.

Heylin Magic from Xiaolin Showdown seems to be powered by willpower and emotions.

Dresden Files magic can at least be greatly bolstered by willpower and emotions.
>>
>>48569927
>implying
Nowadays they tend to be purple or rainbow colored.
>>
>>48570060
Worm_Anon? Is that you?
>>
>>48569984
Well we don't see the Tenno being able to do that without the frame, so you'll have to do some finagling there.

>>48569995
...you know. Those are actually good questions, I need to clarify that. Thank you for that, you just helped me out. I'm probably going to go with either blending them or pick an element for an ability.

>>48570023
No fucking clue, I'm waiting until Sorc Supreme comes out to make a distinction on that.
>>
File: 465468av684ev34.jpg (135KB, 671x1191px) Image search: [Google]
465468av684ev34.jpg
135KB, 671x1191px
>>48570051
Clearly pic related is best waifu.

>>48570060
Damn, I was hoping second triggers would be possible, especially if we aren't a drop in. Guess I'll just play tricks on Slaughter house and Cauldron. I'm going full Loony Toons on this shit, hell that'll be the codename they give me.
>>
>>48570060
Forgot my name. Bluh.
>>
>>48570039
'High Wizard' from Ragnarok Online will allow you to power your spells using any of your energy pools (such as Mantra, Ki, etc.).
>>
>>48570104
It's okay, we still love you.
>>
>>48570039
There's a perk that basically makes you're body magic, like your body is biologically magic. Then just use the perk from NGE to combine mind soul and body.
>>
>>48566463
>>48566463
I'm a cyborg, so I am the armour Randy.

And when I'm in an alt form, my skin is so dam strong armour is redundant and usually weaker. Plus harder to regenerate.

Instead I wear a cool bomber jacket.
>>
>>48570092
>you'll have to do some finagling there.
Honestly, I’m just after the “Floating in midair while meditating” bit, so some other jump would probably be easier.
>>
>>48569724
To be fair, I kinda had go that route in order to help beat Captain Superman and Moustache Quincy, and utterly destroy the whole Indra/Asura cycle in Naruto. I still don't feel clean after those jumps.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>48570225
>Captain Superman
???
Yamamoto?
>>
>>48570243
Aizen.

Yamamoto is Old Man Genocide.
>>
>>48569805
Recommendation To King Arthur's Court optionally makes you a descendant of King Arthur in jump, and/or a similar person in every jump afterwards.
>>
>>48570314
Does that make it incest if I waifu Saber/Mordred in King Arthur?
>>
File: do right.jpg (109KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
do right.jpg
109KB, 768x576px
>>48569724
Trying to escape being one is why I avoid the spotlight. I'm not the hero, I'm the one who rewrites the script. People should almost never be able to trace back to me what I do to the world or to the characters.

On the other hand, I give my companions a lot more leeway about this, but most of them are really more into playing tourists and having their own life on the side. That's my main criteria for choosing them to begin with, they end up better adjusted that way.
>>
>>48570092
>After all, you don't want that NASTY RED coming up on you, do you?
kek.
>>
>>48570346
Probably, could be adopted though. and it's not like incest was a big taboo (i think) back then.
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>48570408
I was waiting for someone to spot that. Self-depreciation is fun for everyone.
>>
>>48570104
Two questions while we're both here.
Does corrosive contact do a flat 5 yards of damage to an Endbringer or does it do 5 yards worth of damage to it's layers?

How pissed would said Endbringer be once it found out you could hurt it?
>>
Brellin's back.
>So, back after being gone for a few days. Power lines got severed by a falling tree during a storm, unfortunately.
>Anyway, after having given it some thought and cooled down a bit, I've decided that the whole 'tolerance for evil' blindspot that 42nd Supreme Being has in Overlord being a permanent post-jump/post-spark deal was kind of stupid, so people can consider this official word-o-jumpmaker that that blindspot goes away post-jump. Feel free to BSOD all you want if you did something really evil while you were there.
>>
>>48567202
>Since the powers come from the worms, I doubt it can be changed meaningfully.
No silly rabbit, the power comes from the Jumper. That is why you are weakened when you create the worms.

So you could change the intermediary (the worms) into something like a fruit of knowledge someone can eat to get the potential for the power contained in the fruit, but the jumper would still be weakened.
>>
>>48570464
Well that's...more reasonable.

I still say it's stupid that it has to exist at all.
>>
>>48570464
Fine enough, most people ignored it anyway but thanks.
>>
>>48570483
I think, at the very least, it should only be forced for the "evil" races (undead, demon, etc).
>>
>>48570456
Can 'Mantle of Legacy' be used on yourself if you have a way to import your own mythology?
>>
File: Lisa.png (3MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
3MB, 1500x1500px
>>48569985

Tattletale's the best waifu.

She doesn't put out but everyone needs a Miss Exposition to come along on their Jumpchain and give you important plot info that you missed.

Or just to tell you about everyone's messed up fetishes before you decide to waifu them or not.
>>
>>48570526
Read the notes.

>-'Mantle of Legacy' specifically makes it easier for you to convince others that you are the legend that you say that you are, so long as you put in effort to look the part. A good example is how the Warframe 'Inaros' was worshiped as a god-king in the old days of Phobos, and upon collecting the Inaros suit, Baro Ki'Teer treats the character as though they were the actual Inaros from the legend. Also, you are not limited to a single legend.
>>
>>48570539
>>48569985
>>48570102
That's not how you spell Rachel Lindt, the most doggedly loyal of all the Worm Waifus.

>>48570051
This is also a valid choice.
>>
>>48570625
>That's not how you spell Rachel Lindt, the most doggedly loyal of all the Worm Waifus.
Literally worst girl.

Doggy style eventually gets boring.
>>
>>48570641
Throw them a bone, anon.
>>
>>48570507
You're a player who's part of a guild that roleplays evil. Why would you NOT tolerate it?
>>
So, how do I find where the Antediluvians are in Vampire the Masquerade?
>>
>>48570690
Anon, if you're actually everything you roleplay, some pornstars I've watched have some serious explaining to do.
>>
>>48570464
Look, man, I don't mean to constantly badger you about this, but i only had one question about it. Can you please answer it?

Why do you feel it's necessary for the blind spot to make you act like Ainz (who only really acts that way because of extenuating circumstances and even then probably wouldn't feel absolutely nothing about human farms)?
Why can't you have it be race-based, if nothing else? Have the fallen angels and demons and whatnot be okay with all of it, angels be forced to act good, etc.

Because not everyone in the guild would be evil. Touch Me certainly wouldn't be okay with all of the shit the guild is now pulling on real, live people.

I know you've said something about "well, if you don't want to be evil, don't choose 42nd", but the best way to get them to change is from the inside.

And I know you've said, "well, you can still make them change, just not for moral reasons", but the entire reason people want them to change is for moral reasons, not utilitarian concerns.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't make sense within the narrative.

It's otherwise a great jump, and I'm personally going with Local myself, because it works a lot better for my companion imports, but I just don't understand your decision.

>Brellin's Reply:

Hmm? I agree. After thinking about some of the arguments people made it seemed reasonable, especially given the parallels to Touch-Me whom was, canonically, basically a paladin.

Perhaps I worded the above thing poorly. The blind-spot goes away post-jump for 42nd's. As for how it works in the jump, people are free to fanwank away how they feel it should apply to them (now with official jump-maker thumbs-up). Does it make you only slightly inclined to look things over? Does it only make it so you feel inclined to give them benefit of the doubt unless caught in the act? Do you just not care at all about what they do? Up to the jumper now. Feel free to spread that on /tg.
>>
>>48570737
>Implying
Porn is for degenerates, is a crime against humanity, and will lead to the collapse of our society.
>>
>>48570770
Spotted the NoFap cultist.
>>
>>48570464
Also, someone apparently tried to steal his jump and upload another version of it on the drive.
>>
>>48570690
Most of the guild roleplayed Evil, some did not. Look at the Neutral, and Good, NPCs as an example.
Aura, Mare, Cocytus, Yuri, Sebas.
>>
>>48570779
Not him, but you should try it. Many of my disgusting fetishes disappeared.
>>
>>48570792
Victim is true neutral leaning towards good even.
>>
>>48570713
Once Gehenna hit, they won't exactly be hard to find. But some of them have semi-canon explanations about where they are, and they're usually pretty bullshit: Malkav is inside the mind of every Malkavian (not sure how that works for a Jumper), Ennoia has merged with the entire planet, etc...
Others are a bit more localized: Tzimisce is (before Gehenna) is a fleshy abomination under New York City, Absimiliard is inside some ghouled monstrous crocodile...

Basically, it depends, they're all final boss tier and have appropriately colorful locations.
>>
How much weaker is a Devil Child than a full Demon in DMC?
>>
>>48570791
Maybe someone did it to bring him back.
>>
>>48570850
About half as strong.
>>
>>48570836
Ar any of them sleeping?
>>
>>48570823
I forgot about Victim, thank you.
>>
>>48570850
No clue. The half-breeds in canon are vastly more powerful than basically everything else in the setting, but they're also the children of one of the most powerful demons to ever live, too.

So who knows?
>>
>>48570872
Most of them. Gehenna is what happens when they wake up and decide they want vampire childers for breakfast.
>>
>>48570917
Cool, sound like I have a plan to get up to Gen 3.
>>
>>48570954
It's worth mentioning that Diablerie can backfire if the target is particularly strong - then they just take over your mind, forever.
>>
>>48571018
>implying
Power of Dominance and a number of soul empowerment perks.
>>
>>48568989
You have not said what is discounted ant what is free. Are the 100 CP perks free for their origin, just discounted, what?
>>
>>48571044
That's exactly what anon'd have to collect before jumping VTMB, he should make sure to get that in his build.
>>
>>48569681
>Also i can't really think of anything that Nergal does that is perk worthy
So is Nergal still 200 CP and not 100 CO if he is that lame?
>>
>>48568015
What options are required to make puppet body warframes?
>>
>>48571044
>...you may attempt to gain mastery over its soul. The weaker the creature is, the more easily it will yield - the strongest may hurt or even kill you unless you relinquish your claim.
Keep this in mind.
>>
>>48571113
Look in the notes.
>>
>>48569973
You cannot have a second trigger event.

However, you can get those powers if your companions give them to you via lip service or power transfer post jump, once they're not shards.
>>
>>48571133
Nothing can do anything that I don't let it do to my soul with Power of Dominance.
>>
File: Gaunlet.png (301KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gaunlet.png
301KB, 800x1296px
Alight, I'm Back, so /JC where am I going next?
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
I am also gonna need a Toss for Gamer/Minion Master. Last Time on our Adventure: Gamer's friends got scattered around the Undergound without any memories of him, and he was really lonely. He eventually made friends with a Ghost and managed to bring them back to life and SAVE them. First Pod was used.

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades, Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded)
>>
>>48571161
>However, you can get those powers if your companions give them to you via lip service or power transfer post jump, once they're not shards.
If you take Everything Gets Worse and buy Full Line-Up six times, you can nab all the identity's power perks plus 32 shard powers (plus your own random one) that way, if I'm reading the Jump right.

>>48571210
It's reasonable to interpret it that way, but you'd better have several more perks to reinforce it if you're dealing with higher powerlevels. Same deal as anti-magic perks, you can never have enough of them.
>>
>>48571224
Godzilla

>>48571271
GUNNM
>>
>>48570750
>Perhaps I worded the above thing poorly. The blind-spot goes away post-jump for 42nd's. As for how it works in the jump, people are free to fanwank away how they feel it should apply to them (now with official jump-maker thumbs-up). Does it make you only slightly inclined to look things over? Does it only make it so you feel inclined to give them benefit of the doubt unless caught in the act? Do you just not care at all about what they do? Up to the jumper now. Feel free to spread that on /tg.
About fucking time he came to his senses. Good on him for finally pulling his head out.
>>
>>48571297
I refuse. That jump is really hard for me to read. I know I can zoom in, but it's just annoying for me.
>>
>>48571210
This is literally copy-pasted from Power of Dominance:
>...you may attempt to gain mastery over its soul. The weaker the creature is, the more easily it will yield - the strongest may hurt or even kill you unless you relinquish your claim.

And it says that your soul cannot be harmed or claimed unless you consent to it, and going out of your way to claim and devour an enemy's soul is at least implied consent if you knew what you were getting into.

Wildcard ruled something similar in that choosing the perk to have an S2 core (choosing to add a stress point on your soul) counted as consent, too as far as having it harmed goes.
>>
>>48571315
Tomb Raider.
>>
>>48571315
Have you done Soul Calibur yet?
>>
>>48571297
On it!
>>
>>48571317
In that case, having a soul at all is consent to having it be destroyed, in which case it actually doesn't do anything. Never trust Wildcard I guess.
>>
>>48571341
Sure thing

>>48571355
Gamer has not no, after Tomb Raider
>>
>>48571272
Personally I just imported 8 companions, rolled for their shards (I got really fucking lucky, like Corrosive contact on an aegislash and assimilation for a metagross lucky) and use the points they get to buy the cauldron vial cases. Assuming companions get the discounts of their background.
>>
>>48571390
No, you're being stupid. All it is saying is that external influences can't harm you but if you willingly take an influence into yourself that counts as consent.
>>
>>48571317
>Wildcard ruled something similar in that choosing the perk to have an S2 core (choosing to add a stress point on your soul) counted as consent, too as far as having it harmed goes.
...Are you fucking joking?
>>
File: neomatrix.jpg (53KB, 560x301px) Image search: [Google]
neomatrix.jpg
53KB, 560x301px
So if I take Omega-level Technopathy from XMCU and Programming and Computer Science from Worm am I pretty much a digital god? I can't hack TARDIS or anything but I'm assuming creating and taking apart advanced AI is pretty much as easy as doing mental math.
>>
>>48571410
Yeah, no, having a specific biology to your soul is not consent to having your soul altered or damaged. That's what's stupid.
>>
>>48571438
There are other perks to strengthen this, like in (how fitting) The Matrix.
>>
>>48571390
>>48571424
>>48571452
If you don't like it, ignore it, wildcard's rulings are free reign to ignore completely.
>>
>>48571424
Are we really doing this again?

It wasn't enough for you to drag up the pasts of your other targets, now you're after Wild Card?

You guys consented to all of this in early /jc/, and now you're trying to lynch them over things you agreed to. Holding them in contempt for their past actions but taking no responsibility for your own.

Can you get any pettier?
>>
>>48571468
>You guys consented to all of this in early /jc/, and now you're trying to lynch them over things you agreed to.
What is with the literally retarded sentiment? I never agreed to shit. 'Nobody' agreed to shit.
>>
>>48571210
>>48571390
Regardless, I'd recommend stacking perks, and actually possession resistance would be much better for this particular situation. I'd recommend 'Dream Power' from Kirby.
>>
>>48571452
If you choose to link your soul to your physical and mental health it's your own damn fault, not an easy path to invulnerability.
>>
>>48571478
If the ruling was made back when Castlevania launched, and nobody objected even with it being right there to read, the only reason to bring it back up now is if you're trying to run him out.
>>
>>48571478
Don't pretend you wern't here and didn't push for these ruling in the first place. You said that you wanted this, so now you have to take responsibility for it, don't bitch over something you did.
>>
>>48571438
Oh shit theres Omega level Technopathy now? Cool to know, I'd reccomend taking the Matrix capstone that allows you to rewrite code and finally the "Complete Net Terminal Genes" from Blame to just make you complete BS. At that point you reach "I'm gonna fix Blame!verse's City fullstop", and I'd argue anything below Tardis is your bitch.
>>
>>48571438
Probably.

I imagine you'd make Neo look like a chump, at least.
>>
>>48571458
I might actually do a chain based on this eventually.
Become a super powerful AI in a Terminator nexus or something with total control over all technology.
>>
>>48571495
Yeah, no, fuck off with this stretching the definition of consent garbage. Is being alive consent to being murdered then? Is being made of flesh consent to being eaten?
>>
>>48571146
Nothing there.
>>
>>48571539
see >>48571503
You agreed to this, shut up about it.
>>
>>48571545
...weird, thought I put that in. Well, this is in the notes.
>-It should be noted that possessing a Warframe and having 'Light of the Orokin' will give you the insights needed to eventually figure out and replicate the method of creating Warframes. Also purchasing 'Project "Zanuka"' will give you additional insight that will make it easier.
>>
>>48571539
>Is being alive consent to being murdered then?
No, but taping a knife to your chest and walking into a max-security prison is pretty damn close.
>>
>>48566497
Where's that from?
>>
>>48571511
If you're doing a technology-based run, be sure to pick up Amazo's Backup Memory from Young Justice. Being a technological god is good, but it's even better when your computers have inherent superpowers themselves.
>>
>>48571571
You still need to wear your Warframe to access its abilities if you make it into armor, right?
>>
File: 1271479301851.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1271479301851.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>48571591
That is correct, yes. But I'm sure there's all kinds of things people can do for modification or whatnot, I'm sure you're all very smart people.
>>
>>48571539
Stop grasping at straws to justify your powerwanking.
You made a deliberate choice to link the wellbeing of your soul to the wellbeing of your mind and body, you weren't born that way.
You don't get full-on invulnerability for 2 perks. That this even needs to be said is ridiculous.
>>
>>48571495
If you link your soul to your physicality, that still isn't consent to having your soul altered or damaged you fucking retard. It isn't consent to anything, but somehow you rationalize that it's consent to having you soul damaged simply on the basis that it otherwise could be damaged. What, dos that mean that anything in Undertale can still fuck up my soul just because I have one at all and I chose to enter the setting? Fuck off. That isn't consent. That isn't what consent means.
>>
>>48571571
Thank you.
>>
>>48571619
>What, dos that mean that anything in Undertale can still fuck up my soul just because I have one at all and I chose to enter the setting
Sure does powerwanker, sounds like consent to me, now fuck off.
>>
>>48571611
>>48571637
>powerwanker
Great. Looks like the shitposter's awake.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 500x517px
>>48571511
I like this Idea, in fact I was always a science/technology jumper at heart, was never too much of a fan of magic, mainly because explaining it gives me headaches. If your doing this I would recommend Blame!, just, everything Blame!, the safeguards, the armor, the guns, the silicon life, the cyberdemons, everything.

Went to both Cortex Command and Halo Guantlet just to pick up their best tech.
>>
>>48571619
Look, you chose to put yourself in a situation where you would end up with your soul damaged, that mean you consented to having your soul damaged.
>>
>>48571670
>If you didn't dress up your soul like a slut, people wouldn't want to rape it!
>>
>>48569724
I have no defence.
I'm schrodinger's cat
>>
>>48571619
see >>48571503
>>
>>48571656
Eh, complete, permanent invulnerability that works against everything for just 2 perks is pretty boring, to be honest.

Even Level 100's from Overlord can still be hurt by other Level 100's or people with RoH.

But Nicol Bolas being literally unable to kill you? Yawn.
>>
>>48571611
Technically, you WERE born that way if you take the perk.
>>
>>48571694
I was about to bring up how close this conversation was sounding to actual arguments about consent and rape. I guess the thread in general is of the believe that if people want to rape you and are even capable of it, than that means you consent.

This really bothers me.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>48571341
Tomb Raider- Indiana Jones, Lady Edition. Not bad.
0/1600
Rolled for 20
Tomb Raider
Free Top-Flight Education
Discount Swagger
Discount Stayin' Classy- I am the best after all
Discount Just a Little Jaunt-Normally I have people who do this for me, but it can be fun to do it yourself sometimes
Curseproof
Free Practical Outfit
Discount Bloodstone
8 Companions-Forsetti, Gnarl, Lupa, Lilith, Chara, Akitsu, Arianrhod, Haihane

Queen of Storms+300- I.Have.An.Army. Why do these people never listen? It doesn't amtter that they are from another universe, they should realize this by now.
Stop Reich There+300- This is the....Third time I've fought Nazis?

>>48571355
Soul Calibur- Is Fight Time Now.
0/1400
Rolled for Valentine Estate
Rolled for 21
Alchemist
Free Mind Over Matter
Discount Tempered Soul
Discount Unblessed Soul
Seal Away Evil
Fine Clothes

Fanservice+100- Really?
Wardrobe Malfunction+200- REALLY?

Next Please.
>>
>>48570092
>No fucking clue, I'm waiting until Sorc Supreme comes out to make a distinction on that.

>Thor: Your ancestors called it magic, but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one and the same.

Considering how convoluted and prone to revision comic derived metaphysics are, this is kind of the thing you should NOT make a ruling on, but let each Jumper decide in their own chain based on what exactly they define magic as.
>>
>>48571694
>>48571720
It's more like signing a liability waiver, falling of your horse, and breaking your back, all while you knew that this was a relatively common occurrence for that particular trail.
>>
>>48571710
In fairness, fuck Nicol Bolas.
>>
>>48571710
I don't even give a shit about that compared to the insanely stretched definition of consent being used to justify Power of Dominance not working like it should.
>>
>>48571720
It's more about breach of contract.

You let the Jump onto the Drive, where it's been for years, you signed the contract, and now you're trying to go back on it and crying "rape."

I don't have words for how much that disgusts me.
>>
If I wanted this degree of rules lawyering, I'd go play 3.5.
>>
>>48571781
>You let the Jump onto the Drive, where it's been for years, you signed the contract
You keep fucking saying this. It's been pointed out to you multiple times that you're wrong.
>>
Can I go to Marvel and choose Healing Factor + Energy (Magic) + Strong for super magic regenm
>>
>>48566816
Fire Emblem also has Single Pauldron, not sure which version though.
>>
>>48571810
Now's not a good time for questions. Maybe wait until everything's less cringey.
>>
>>48571750
Except in this particular instance, you're taking a perk with an explicit weakness, then you're devouring the souls of beings who are shown in canon to literally make use of that exact weakness. And then you're putting it next to your (maybe) soft jelly center, AGAIN when it canonically makes use of your weakness.

And it's not like it's not your choice to devour a soul, especially considering you know the consequences. Now if you didn't know Antediluvians could do this, then maybe it wouldn't count.
>>
>>48571819
Okay, my bad.
>>
>>48571810
Yep, though I'd specify what type of magic energy as applying that to all your pools of energy is a bit much.
>>
What does SCP stand for? I see it mentioned pretty often here But I have no idea what it is. Would someone mind posting the jump? Please?
>>
File: 1401801629103.png (10KB, 158x162px) Image search: [Google]
1401801629103.png
10KB, 158x162px
>>48571734
Well damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Like I said, I'm gonna wait until Sorc Supreme before I say anything. For all I know I could go with that, but it seems counterproductive when I have to decide between one side wanting to know and the other side going "I don't want to know"

I'm kind of sad that there's been no critique on the new Warframe abilities, though. I guess I should just finish the thing up.
>>
>>48571810
Maybe, though 'Healing Factor + Speed' is what is given in the combo notes for Wolverine-tier regeneration. Strong would... maybe allow it to keep going even while you cast spells?
>>
>>48571862
If it makes you feel any better, the only reason I didn't say anything is that I don't know Warframe well enough to give critique more meaningful than "I like this."
>>
>>48571794

>No one can do anything to your soul unless you consent to it.

>so of course that mean if you encounter anything at all would actually be capable of harming your soul, under normal circumstances, that means you consent to allowing them!

>because you being in that situation is consent to have your soul altered!

This is retarded. I don't need to justify myself or argue over with the thread to overrule this stupid shit.
>>
>>48571860
Secure Contain Protect.
>>
>>48571879
Good, then fuck off and never talk about it. We don't respect people who break the rules around here.
>>
>>48571860
SCP Foundation. It's a website with weird stuff, and we have a jump of it.

The acronym itself stands for Secure, Contain, Protect.
>>
>>48571879
As if "I'm invincible" is any less stupid. It's Pun-Pun-tier, or even Peasant Railgun-tier.
>>
>>48571857
I thought it was standard fare that all your polls meld together anyway.
>>
>>48571903
Oh please. You fucks worship ASA.
>>
>>48571910
>legitimate methods to power don't work and are stupid because they're strong and anything that validates that they're actually possible in the first place is equally retarded
>>
>>48571881
>>48571907

Also stands for "Special Containment Procedures" iirc.
>>
>>48571935
Glad you admit to being a powerwanker you piece of subhuman trash. Fuck off.
>>
Totally unrelated, what perks are best to solve asinine debates?
>>
>>48571977
Oh right, that too. Less catchy though.
>>
>>48571862
Warframe is looking beautiful. The new abilities are interesting, especially the various data-input traits like data assistance and augmented sensors.

One simple question, with Light of the Orikin and some badass science prowess would upgrading these sensors and algorithms be possible?
>>
>>48571989
Hide every post that isn't you or in response to you.
>>
>>48571935
>legitimate

The problem with old jumps is they relied on people to be reasonable instead of sniffing out every possible loophole. Just like 3.X sourcebooks.

Yes, Pun-Pun works by RAW. Not only does it not work by RAI, working by RAW doesn't make it any less cancerous to the game.

This is no different.

>>48571989
You can't fix That Guy.
>>
>>48570791
>Also, someone apparently tried to steal his jump and upload another version of it on the drive.
I missed that happening.

Did they edit away the crazy rulings, or make a new version, what?
>>
Just so you guys know, it's now canon that the MCU is deterministic, so if you draw a rank card and end up fated to die before the decade's up, you're screwed.

I'd reccomend picking up some anti-fate perks before going there.
>>
>>48572013
>reasonable
>illogical rationalizations of how two perks that would normally work together don't, and in fact naturalize any strengths either has on their own, because otherwise it'd be 'too strong'.
Pick one.
>>
>>48572053
What's a rank card?
>>
File: 1367078675162.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
1367078675162.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>48572000
I don't see why not?
>>
>>48572013
>they relied on people to be reasonable

Bitch, when have people people EVER been reasonable here.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Jump 047: Godzilla
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Monster Wars [+600]
Never a Moments Rest [+200]
It's Kinda Offensive [+100]
Go, Go, Go [+100]
Origin: Monster [-300]
Perks:
Ducktape + Lightbulb = Railgun [-200]
The Man We Aspire To Be [-400]
T.V. Personality [Free]
Danger, Danger [Free]
Blah, Blah, Blah [Free]
Monster Powers [+600 MP(Monster Points)]:
Kaiju (Entelexeia {Dragon Form}) [-300]
Shell [-200]
Consumption [-400]
Items:
Nano Colony [-200]

Misaka Worst & Handmaidens
Perks:
T.V. Personality [Free]
Danger, Danger [Free]
Blah, Blah, Blah [Free]
Consumption [-400]

Sparrow
Perks:
T.V. Personality [Free]
Danger, Danger [Free]
Blah, Blah, Blah [Free]
Consumption [-400]

So, I passed my Entelexeia alt-form over to my companions and we are all eighty foot tall dragons who can take an Elven shape at will. Pic Related as that is the dragon shape I chose for the Entelexeia.
>>
Got a sekirei question. If you're a sekirei, can you forgo the free ashikabi, purchase a sekirei, and be each other's ashikabi? IIRC ashikabi are humans with sekirei in their ancestral tree.
Or does that seem like bullshit?
No, I'm not assuming it gives me two backgrounds or free perks or whatever.
>>
>>48572059
>implying the second option isn't the reasonable position
Fuck off shitposting powerwanker.
>>
>>48572068
I think it's an expression, man.
>>
>>48572053
>it's now canon that the MCU is deterministic
Since when? Are we back to "sufficiently advanced tech is magic" again?
>>
>>48572093
Probably not.
>>
>>48571924
Not really? most people seem to go with everything staying separate. That's why there are so many question about energy conversion, conjoined conjures, linking energy pools, etc. If you wanna roll with everything being as one go ahead as it doesn't say anywhere for or against, but no that is not standard.
>>
>>48572059
You're supposed to be able to lose.
>>
>>48572108
There were multiple characters in Agents of SHIELD that could see the future. It always happened like they saw it, and any attempt to change it made it into a self-fullfilling prophecy.
>>
>>48571664
Net terminal genes and the researcher line in blame lets you makes some eldritch shit huh?
>>
>>48572150
>what is the entire Drop-In line
>>
>>48572117
Yeah. You should just assume to always be weak enough that any god or large army of run of the mile humans can kill you relatively easily, any assumption that you're stronger than that be any metric is actually incorrect. People who think they have more power than that are just powerwanking retards who should just assume they stopped growing by any measure by their 5th jump.
>>
>>48566463
Yes. Anklets and armlets and belts and hats and cloaks and forecefields.

I am bad at armor.

>>48567176
I have weather control and the perk from mystery dungeon that lets you walk on clouds.

So, I've lived in cloud castles when I needed to chill away from home. I ate a lot of popcorn.

>>48569376
A few hours of research, TVTropes, asking people who know more than me. If you want more information, find more information.
>>
>>48571989
Fun story. In Paralandra, part of CS Lewis Space Trilogy, the protagonist is debating Satan. After nearly a day of putting up solid arguments and having Satan troll and shitpost them away, he realizes there's always a way to object, even to sound arguments.

His solution?

Pick up a rock and club the shit out of Satan.
>>
>>48572199
Anon, there's a difference between "die to mooks" and "no-sell Khorne."

This, by RAW, is the latter.
>>
>>48572203
Good thing they weren't debating over the Internet then.
>>
>>48572148
If you can't lose, why not just take your Spark and go?

It defeats the whole point of having to play the game.
>>
>>48572113
It's a pretty common thing to fanwank that every ability that draws on "mana" draws from the same pool, everything that uses "ki" uses one pool etc.
Otherwise you have jumpers running around with dozens of different mana and ki pools, which is a little silly.

>>48572150
It could just be a limit on the precog powers, not the universe itself.
But picking up fate-screwing powers should be high on any jumpers list anyway since some jumps are explicitly deterministic.

Funnily enough there's a pretty good one right in the MCU jump, as >>48572194 mentioned.

>>48572199
There's a difference between growing in power and becoming completely invincible in 2 jumps.
If you're unable to see that you can't be helped.
>>
>>48572203
>Space trilogy
>Solve problems by hitting someone with a rock

The more things change the more they stay the same
>>
>>48572223
>You should assume that Power of Dominance should actually not do what it says it does against enemies that are arbitrarily powerful.
Holy fuck, I didn't know I was arguing with Babylon. Why the fuck did you rule that Chaos Gods are fucking omnipotent and that they can completely circumvent any and all immunities given by perks?
>>
>>48572232
It is my belief that if humans had the power to punch each other through the internet, there would be an even higher proportion of idiots than there is right now - because the idiots would punch everyone the moment they got butthurt about being wrong, immediately.

Bludgeoning deaths would become far more common.
>>
File: bravo stanley.png (265KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
bravo stanley.png
265KB, 598x369px
>>48572258
Exactly.
>>
>>48572276
I used Khorne as an example to illustrate that there is a wide gap in power between being bulletproof and being able to no-sell the most powerful entities in a given universe, in all universes, after just two Jumps.

You can scream as much as you want that there is no difference, but there is. The former makes carrying a gun pointless. The latter makes Jumping at ALL pointless, since you have everything you could possibly need already.
>>
>>48572246
There's not. It doesn't fucking matter what the outcome of a combo is, interjump balance is garbage and the leaps of logic used to justify it in this case completely invalidates what one of the perks used actually fucking does.

Power of Dominance works on consent, and it isn't fucking consent to have your soul harmed, to be in a position to be harmed at all. I'm done arguing consent with you assholes.
>>
>>48572333
>being bulletproof
>makes carrying a gun pointless
I agree with you but this is just wrong.
>>
>>48572346
You said that already. Why don't you actually fuck off this time?
>>
>>48572346
If a combo of only two perks makes ASA's build inferior to itself, it's badly written.
>>
>>48572333
>badwrongfun
so it all comes down to the fact that any attempt to enjoy jumpchain other than your way is stupid and wrong?
>>
>>48572390
Basically. If you aren't in danger of dying in any given jump, you should just end your chain, otherwise it isn't entertaining to the rest of the thread.
>>
>>48572390
It invalidates every other Perk, in every other Jump.

It makes you an idiot to not go to Castlevania first and Evangelion second.
>>
>>48571503
>Don't pretend you wern't here and didn't push for these ruling in the first place. You said that you wanted this, so now you have to take responsibility for it, don't bitch over something you did.
Why are you assuming the only people posting in the thread are those who were there at the beginning?
The thread is visible to anyone and everyone on /tg/ or who does a google search.

I know I was not here 6 months ago.
>>
>>48572422
Turn your trip on so we can ignore you, Red.
>>
>tldr any perk combo that does something substantial and isn't super complicated is boring to me and so it's banned. Any perk that's strong at all must also be interpreted in the weakest possible way even if that means contradicting the perk text.
>>
>>48572439
>I know I was not here 6 months ago.
Liar. You were here and you agreed to it. Don't bitch about a ruling you had a hand in making.
>>
>>48572464
Well the first part is true, the thread bitches about any combo less than 20 steps as being powerwanking and bullshit, but then complain about anything long.
>>
>>48572464
>substantial

It invalidates Jumpchain itself. That's not kosher.
>>
Circle of Magic Jump ready for review.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zTZUYCDCU1ElOxA2mpCGOVJ_fvznJd3Tdj7oxt_FMks/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>48571710
That sounds pretty fun to me. Nico Bolas deserves to be taken down a peg or three thousand.
>>
>>48572434
>>48572510
Now you're preaching badwrongfun even harder than you were initially. Really, what the hell? Jumpchain is an imagination game, let people play how that want, and don't invalidate their fun because it isn't in line with your inane definition of how jumpchain should be played. Don't invalidate perks for following their definitions or jumpers for working with sensible interpretations of them because those in interpretations aren't inline with your inane sense of 'fun'. You aren't the authority on 'fun' in jumpchain. Stop acting like one.
>>
>>48572366
Besides that, if anything is bulletproof, then you just aren't using enough bullet.
>>
>>48572524
Cool.
>>
Alright, fuck it.

Anon. You. Yeah, you. The anon who's been posting asinine, obviously over the top "sarcastic" bullshit for the past several weeks. Taking the wrong opinion and posting the overwhellmingly ultra-radical version of it to make both sides froth at the mouth, with that disgustingly easy to distinguish writing style of yours.

I don't know why you are doing this - to troll the "good" people, to make "bad" people seem worse, but nor do I care.

You are worse than people who believe in the shit they say. You are worse than trolls. You are worse than the people who actually want to destroy this community, even. You accomplish nothing. You have nothing to gain. You are not funny, and nor are you ever right by any definition. You are the actual sickness of this little shard of the internet.

Get the fuck out of here.

By the power given to me by absolutely nobody, I dub you That Fucker. I will be calling you that in the future, until you finally disappear and this thread can finally breath the usual air of rotten trolls again.

At least it won't be your vomit.
>>
>>48572524
Finally, something else to talk about.
>>
>>48572600
Fuck off shitposter. No one gives a shit about your shitty opinions.
>>
>>48572524
Oh, I remember these books. They had some fun magic to them, got a lot more detailed than vague incantations and rituals and what not. Looks like this will be a fun jump. Thanks, SJ.
>>
>>48572524
Are you insane?
>>
>>48572434
So interjump balance isn't a thing unless you're looking at two specific jumps. In which case it totally is. Got it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48572086
"Er, do you really think this is going to work?" I asked as I pointed to dubious 'truth serum' and 'lie detector'. I understood that this world had some oddly effective tech, but if this stuff worked I was going to be taking samples.
"Are you refusing to go through with it?" The military officer bristled and seemed ready to signal the complete annahlation of the bunker we were in, the nuke I felt down below would likely suck to survive but at this point I could if I wished. The massive hulking frames of power armored soldiers ready to wade into the crater were also similarly survivable, however I wanted piece, as this war was one of my creation
"Ah, no I was just wondering if it would work on my biology is all." I said before placing the helmet on and injecting myself with the clear serum. There was a lengthy pause as the Symbiote within me observed the byplay of the drugs on my system. The chemical was surprisingly good at its job.
"What is your name?" The scientist asked.
"Gaunlet, though I've been called others over the years," I said my Shadow Name with utter confidence and at the Scientests prompt mutter of 'truth' I continued, "I'm a extra-dimensional life-form over," the Symbiote prompted me with the proper information but I held a pause so the humans would feel comfortable with me, "Five-thousand seven-hundred ninety-seven Terrain solar cycles, give or take a year. I've come to this world in the Wake of the Monster War and hope to keep humanity alive."
"All truth," the scientist seemed stunned as she rocked on the backs of her feet, "either it isn't working or he's telling the truth."
"Don't worry this Serum you've cooked up is an excellent concoction, impressive even to me." I smiled at her winningly and she shook her head wildly as if I'd accused her of somthing lewd, I sighed and with a flick of my telekinesis adjusted the Locket to block all of my perks I labeled 'seduction', this was going to be a long day.
>>
>>48572669
>>48572568
I can't believe you honestly want every other play style to be objectively inferior.

I just can't.
>>
>>48572568
This, so many times this.
>>
>>48572663
probably
>>48572656
Yeah, I'm listening to them right now
>>
>>48572524
I think Old Patient Magic might be a bit too strong for only 100CP, unless you put a limit on how much it can grow. Jumpers have plenty of time to let an enchantment ripen, after all.
>>
>>48572524
Perhaps note that Thread Magic can't do all of the crazy stuff the MC in the book can do, like turn anything from magic, to light, to human flesh, into threads she can manipulate? Otherwise it basically becomes by far the best option and a potentially broken one.
>>
>>48571578
blame!
>>
This whole argument about the Power of Dominance and the Evangelion Angel form is pointless because Muyo himself said it only made you more durable. Unless it got deleted or lost, that should still be somewhere in the Archives.
Makes sense, given that the perk itself only makes your soul immune to harm when you don't put in danger on purpose. I know all this because I also once asked if having both the Power of Dominance and the Angel form made me invincible.
>>
>>48572600
you realize your hate makes him happy right? This will do nothing to rid us of him. The only way is for the tread itself to completely ignore him.
>>
You know, I've actually ruled on this before. "So for all Power of Dominance-related questions, I'm going to say 'think of it as an impregnable castle.' If you invite someone into your castle, or leave it, it won't protect you. Similarly, if you're capable of separating out pieces of yourself to go on missions outside of it, the castle won't protect them."

So in other words, if you invite a demon into your soul, but are too weak to control it, then it will run rampant inside your soul and tear it to shreds unless you release it. You brought it in there, you deal with the consequences. If you sell your soul to a demon, or wager your soul with a demon and lose, you gave up the deed to your castle, your is now forfeit. And if if you make your soul into your body, then anything which attacks your soul as it would your body will cause it to be harmed. You left the castle.

So what does it protect you against? Attempts to invade your soul or corrupt it. Attempts to trick you into forfeiting your soul. Attempts to coerce you into forfeiting your soul. Attempts to devour your soul. Attempts to tear your soul from your body. Any attack on the castle fails.

If you don't like it, then I can revise the Jump to be more clear. If it really upsets you that much, I can remove it entirely. The primary intended benefit of Power of Dominance is ability to conquer your foes and gain powers from their souls throughout the chain. The Dominion over your own soul is lagniappe.
>>
>>48572819
Then we're doomed.

So long as there is bait, there will be biters.
>>
>>48572773
To get that level of power, you'd have to have Great Mage, A Life of Dedication, and Thread Mage.
>>48572740
I'll make a note that the growth isn't a lot, but it can add up over time.
>>
>>48572524
The Fire in the Forging seems... Unfinished?
>>
>>48572835
>if you make your soul into your body, then anything which attacks your soul as it would your body will cause it to be harmed. You left the castle.
What the fuck is this nonsense. You never fucking 'lost' or 'left' your soul, you became it.
Whatever, I've decided to ignore your rulings anyway, I'm not going to argue this stupid argument anymore.
>>
>>48572708
Nice strawman. Not wanting interjump balance of that severity/=/wanting other play styles to be inferior.
>>
>>48572835
Why couldn't you have just acknowleged that the argument was over and kept you mouth shut. This argument was spawned because somebody brought up that retarded ruling of yours, don't bandy it about like it will do or change anything but cause more shit and anger at you.
>>
>>48572524
Sotet
Male
Circle Novice - 0

Ambient Magic (Weather) - 0
Testing - 200
Great Mage - 600
Old Patient Magic - 0
A Life of Dedication - 200
The Power In The Storm - 600

Living Circle - 200

Pirates + 300
Owe A Debt + 300
Exiled +100
Medieval Times + 100
>>
>>48572900
The power is the castle, you are the Soul. A king who leads on the front lines can and just may be slain by his enemy.
>>
>>48572909
Then you're blind.

Name even one option that can compete with it. Even one.
>>
>>48571750
>I don't even give a shit about that compared to the insanely stretched definition of consent being used to justify Power of Dominance not working like it should.
If this about the interaction between the Power of Dominance & Waveform biology Perks, I assume if works like this:
1: Power of Dominance protects your soul, unless you consent to something interacting/interfacing.

2: Waveform combined Mind, Body, and Soul into one coherent whole, including combining their individual health pools. (Note, you have to BUY this perk, and that is the consent)

3: Now, someone can attack your soul by attacking your body. & this is a good thing, because by the time they get around to attacking your soul, your HP would have been Zero, and without this perk you would have been dead.

I assume this vulnerability only applies to attacking the soul through the body; if it was something that could have attacked your soul had you not had this perk (Magical Death attack targeting the soul or something) you would still be protected.
>>
>>48572977
>compete
Interjump balance, argument discarded.
>>
File: 1423950925021.gif (546KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1423950925021.gif
546KB, 500x230px
>>48572879
Honestly the whole Trader tree seems sparse and empty. Everything else has flavor text and stuff but Trader feels like an afterthought.

>>48572870
That seems a bit... I don't know. I don't claim to be an expert, feel free to disregard my opinion, but the ability to literally turn any concept into threads and say "fuck you I unravel you" or manipulate seems...

I dunno, you do whatever.
>>
>>48566438
Help me Jumpchain. I'm trying to remember a jump that I found a long time ago that I can't remember the name to. It was about a city that was like a giant convention. There were many different sections and each section there was a different theme (for instance there was a section about cosplaying). There was also a section deep underground full of feral furries. Does anyone know hat I am talking about?

Also, if I take the droid blueprints in the Clone Wars jump, does that mean I can build a droid control ship? And can I build a star destroyer with the Imperial blueprints?

Any ideas on how to defend against Zz'Skyarr? I really want to take the Freaked Out drawback in the Ben 10 jump.
>>
>>48573028
The Jump you're looking for is Infinicon.
>>
>>48573028
You're talking about Infinicon.
>>
>>48573028
'Tis Infinicon.
>>
>>48573028
The jump in Infinicon.
>>
>>48573028
It's a trap jump called Infinicon.
>>
>>48572985
>Consent
Entering Undertail neutralizes Power of Dominance completely, because its a setting where things can attack your soul directly and you consented to that by going there.
Entering any setting where anything can damage and alter your soul is consent for them to do so, because you chose to go there, which means you're allowing them to do whatever they want to you.
>>
>>48573041
>>48573049
>>48573055
>>48573057
>>48573076

Thank you all for helping me find the jump. Still trying to figure out the Star Wars and Ben 10 questions.
>>
>>48573004
>waaaaaaaah this jump actually let's us have power!
Opinion discarded, you disgusting tranny.
>>
>>48571862
>Well damned if I do, damned if I don't.
Which is why you should not be making the choice. comice physics is Timey Wimey enough any decision you make coming down on one side or the other WILL be the wrong one.

This is classic "you need to fanwank how it works for your own chain" territiry
>>
>>48573080
Are you the Fucker that anon was talking about? Because I am beginning to see it, actually.
>>
>>48572879
The Fire in the Forging is... I just didn't really have any framework for limiting it. I could add more, but it's basically just making magical items. I'll add more if I can think of it.

>>48572958
Cool

>>48573004
I'll work on fleshing out the descriptions, but for now, it's jumpable.
As for Sandy's magic, she couldn't unravel people... At least I don't remember her doing so. And her ability to manipulate concepts is limited. She could put light into an object, but that's essentially enchanting.
>>
>>48572835
Nobody cares. The only thing people want out of power of dominance is security over their own souls, and any ruling you make to circumvent that for interjump balance by some stupid logic is going to end up ignored because it's fucking dumb.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>48572670
Where to next Jumpchian?

>>48573028
Infinicon, I think.
You would still need the infrastructure to craft the crafts that build the space ships but I believe that the blueprints are there for that reason. If you can try to steal the Star Forge, that thing can just load up the blueprints and print you the fleet and enough droids to pilot the damned thing.

Circle Magic Jump makes me think of my wishlist.
The Seventh Tower Jump When?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Tower
>>
>>48573116
He's right though. Do you just believe anything you see that disagrees with you is shitposting?
>>
>>48573141
Ooh, Seventh Tower would be good. Fucking Aenir, man, that place is awesome.
>>
>>48573150
>He's right though
From a viewpoint of someone who never raped anyone, he is pretty wrong.
>>
>>48573118
Just did a quick check on some sites. Yeah, apparently she could use it to unravel/tear people apart and even treat things like light and magic itself like this. Just unravel and rearrange them like a cloth.
>>
>>48573150
Please anon, don't take his argument to its natural conclusion, he only wants it to extend as far as the point hes trying to make, applying the same reasoning to other circumstances is just unfair.
>>
File: like tears in rain.gif (4MB, 426x296px) Image search: [Google]
like tears in rain.gif
4MB, 426x296px
So this is why /tg/ wanted to boot us to /qst/.
>>
>>48573190
>I never raped anyone!
>She was walking around in broad daylight, that means she was consenting!

You asked for the argument to reach this point. I didn't want to take it here, but you made me.
>>
>>48572113
>Not really? most people seem to go with everything staying separate.
You know that "The Rules" post in literally the Original Post of EVERY thread?

>Powers can and will draw from the same power source.
>>
>>48573080
It would actually protect you from magic in Undertale which is aimed at your soul. Unless you challenged them to a duel or something.

>>48573130
I can always revise the Jump to make things clearer if I have to. I could probably reformat things a bit anyway, maybe add a logo.
>>
>>48573191
Oh. Well, ack. I guess I forgot about the ripping people apart. I haven't gotten back to the last trio of books. But yeah, the manipulation of raw magic is canon. I don't really see a reason for limiting it. You'd just need a lot of the perks from this jump to get to that power level.
>>
>>48573229
...I really didn't.
>>
>>48573243
Please do, I needed a reason to remove that jump from my chain, if you made PoD bad then I can finally write off Castlevania as a useless jump.
>>
>>48573228
Oh shut up already. This is by no means the worst of /tg/. If you think this is bad, then you're incredibly new and hilariously thin skinned.
>>
>>48573243
I don't think you need to. The way you ruled it makes sense to me, and that's how i've interpreted it in my chain.
The guy who's hurling insults at you about it really isn't worth the effort of redoing it.
>>
>>48573279
It's worse than the Pathfinder Generals were two weeks ago, and those were 70% fetishposting.
>>
>>48573141
Been to Heaven's Lost Property yet?
>>
>>48573247
If you're a Weather Ambient Mage with Great Magic and the Power In The Storm, what are you capable of at your peak?
>>
>>48573191
Most of that isn't too impressive in the context of Jumpchain. I see no reason to add arbitrary limits to perks: It's just SoD-breaking. Why should one be able to tear apart tanks but not carbon-based lifeforms? They're not special in the grand scheme of things.

>unravel/tear people apart
Any good telekinesis perk? It takes a relatively small amount of force to "tear someone apart".

>even treat things like light and magic itself like this
There are plenty of light magics/powers that allow you to do all that and more, and plenty of anti-magic for the latter.
>>
>>48573247
>I haven't gotten back to the last trio of books
...wouldn't that be a good idea if they're out so you have a better idea of things?
>>
>>48573243
Why don you just make power of dominance actually what people want it to be? As in, just make it what people expect it to be rather than what it is now?
>>
>>48572835
What if someone tries a straight up soul attack? Would that just bypass it.
>>
Underworld jump question.

For age it says "1d8+ 19 for for your apperance. Feel free to make a timeline compatible period for your your functionally immortal characters lifespan."

I'm having a hard time reading this, is it saying create a background story for yourself? Choose a different time period from those listed?
>>
>>48573331
It only works as an actual defense against attacks on your soul if Wildcard wants it to.
>>
>>48573303
The fact that you're citing something from two weeks ago as traumatic is only proving that you have no real idea of what this place is about and what does and does not constitute outlandish bullshittery. It's cute that you're upset though.
>>
>>48573243
>It would actually protect you from magic in Undertale which is aimed at your soul. Unless you challenged them to a duel or something.

So it's only useful if you don't fight your enemies?
>>
File: 1236049893136.png (43KB, 370x243px) Image search: [Google]
1236049893136.png
43KB, 370x243px
>>48573314
Mmm. I dunno, it's probably just me, then. Just felt weird to have one single power that can do all of that and more, though I suppose needing 800CP worth of perks at minimum to get there helps somewhat.

Like I said, I'm no expert and it just seemed off was all. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.
>>
>>48573243
I'd rather you buff it than nerf it to be honest, I've always read it as actually defending your soul from non-consensual alterations, not only protecting from things you think are non consensual and allowing things that you think indicated consent.
>>
>>48573312
Reshaping weather across a continent or even planet, assuming your body can take the strain.
>>48573318
I've read them before, I just haven't gotten back through to them. But all they do is expand on the limits of the powers. They don't actually add new powers. That's why I'm not particularly worried about them. I can always update the jump with tweaks.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>48573309
On it!

>>48573331
From my reading it's the difference of attacking an infantryman and besieging the castle.
>>
>>48573419
*You as in Wildcard's definition of consent.
>>
>>48573280
Well, evidently it caused at least some confusion.

>>48573320
Because like I said, it's lagniappe. It's it's intended to give you an ever-increasing array of superpowers, and protect you against Death or Dracula doing the same to you in return.

>>48573331
No, it's expressly designed to protect against straight up soul attacks.

>>48573385
It's useful if you don't formally agree to fight them in a duel. If they just start throwing blasts of soul-searing fire at you, your protection won't go away just because you fire back.
>>
>>48573430
>Reshaping weather across a continent or even planet, assuming your body can take the strain.
Oh shit.

What would a fire mage be capable of with the same perks?
>>
>>48573459
>Confusion
No, I'm not confused. I'm pissed that you're asserting consent where there is none given.
>>
>>48573459
So you can still throw the first punch? Or can't you? Because if anything would be consent, that would be it.
>>
Immunities were a mistake.
>>
>>48573459
See >>48573419
For my input.
>>
>>48573496
The use of the word "consent" is itself apparently what's causing the confusion. I've expressed what my intent is (it protects you from attacks on your soul as-is, without it being used as armor or coin), and if that doesn't line up to what I wrote then I apologize.
>>
>>48573451
Nice try, Satan
>>
>>48573430
>Reshaping weather across a continent or even planet, assuming your body can take the strain
That is some bullshit.
>>
>>48573509
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>48573529
>Satan

But he doesn't even have trips.
>>
>>48573509
Immunities are only a mistake if you try to claim they aren't actually immunities after the fact.
>>
>>48573525
>Confusion
No. I'm angry, not confused.
>>
>>48573509
Your conception was a mistake.
>>
>>48573243
Well, I wouldn't mind some expansion for Arcane Secrets. I always buy all four, but I don't really play Castlevania so I end up not actually using my magic due to not knowing what it can do beyond an aesthetic level.
>>
>>48573548

I don't need 'trips' to recognize Satan. He can't hide from me with his paper-thin disguise.
>>
>>48573581
4chan was a mistake.

Nobody would have argued any of this on either side if they could be identified and singled out, or if they were face to face where they could be punched.
>>
>>48573614
You're right, we should all move to Spacebattles.
>>
>>48573614
Eh, that goes both ways. We need better mods, not a different system.
>>
>>48573614
Really, anybody who disagrees with anybody else should just get beat up by everyone who disagrees with them so that everyone learns to just shut up and never share or debate their opinions.
>>
>>48573487
hard to say. There aren't any pure firemages in the books. Frostpine and Daja are Smithmages and Gorse is a Chefmage. so... hard to say, but calling up city sized pillars of fire sounds about right if you can find a powerful enough source to tap.
>>48573538
Tris, while still a neophyte, was asked to move an entire storm system. The only reason she couldn't was because there were storms all around it so there wasn't anywhere to move it. That was without her tapping anything or having come fully into her power.
>>
>>48573655
This honestly, except me and people who agree with me, should be excluded from this process.
>>
>>48573508
If you don't agree to a formal duel then you remain immune to harm. If you agree to a formal duel, even intending to use the Power of Dominance to protect you, it won't help. The formality of the exchange is what breaks the protection.

>>48573521
I read your input, but like I've said, that's not my intention. I feel like the current version is strong enough compared to the other powers in Castlevania, so that would necessitate a total revise, and that's not in the cards.

>>48573588
Thaumaturgy is based off of Portrait of Ruin, Arcana on Circle of the Moon, Runecraft on Harmony of Dissonance, and Shamanism loosely on Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night's Familiars. Explanations are available on Gamefaqs, but I can write up something.
>>
>>48573525
Then instead of changing it, maybe acknowledge that it says consent in the perk text and that it can be interpreted as, you know, actually a matter of consent?
>>
Can we all just not be a dick? Wasn't that the general consensus on morality a few threads ago?
>>
>>48573730
>consensus
the 'consensus' on consensus just a thread or two ago was that there is and never will be a real consensus on anything by anyone in this thread, and that there simply can't be because we aren't a hive mind and there are a lot of people milling in and out of the thread at all times of the day everyday.
>>
>>48573772
>because we aren't a hive mind
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>48573730
That's not possible without self-awareness, which is something you can't have when you're convinced that you're right and the other side is wrong - which is the primary motivation behind any argument or disagreement, violent or otherwise.

However, human knowledge is limited, and the very act of observing produces bias. This is true for all other species as well.

So long as life itself exists, there will always be pointless strife.
>>
>>48572835
>The primary intended benefit of Power of Dominance is ability to conquer your foes and gain powers from their souls throughout the chain.
Isn't that exactly what Diablerie is?
>>
Right, so what are some perks that can actually protect my soul seeing as PoW actually can't be used for that apparently?

The closest thing I can find to this is in Young Justice, but nothing that explicitly protects the soul.
>>
>>48573848
The Locket from Undertale does so.
>>
>>48573829
>Isn't that exactly what Diablerie is?
Yes, but be careful: Most of the people you'd want to diablerize have demonstrated resistance to that sort of thing.
>>
>>48573808
and yet strife is a requirement for joy. How can you be so sure your happy if you have never known the opposite? Without strife joy is normality and thus loses value.
>>
>>48573848
Cardfight
Kirby
I'd put Castlevania but Power of Dominance being useless for this is the reason we're having this conversation
I can't think of any others.
>>
>>48573876
>The Locket from Undertale
Anything useful?
>>
>>48573080
I said nothing about that in my post at all.
I know nothing about that, if it is even true.
But I would assume if your soul was protected when you entered undertale, then the bullet hell would need to use actual bullets to harm you.
Or a crowbar at least.
Or their "Soul Attacks" can do physical damage.
If it is actual "attack the soul, leave a unblemished corpse" soul attack, then they are going to get a rude awakening, same way if you jump Equlibrium and are immune to conventional small arms fire.
>>
Is there a league of legends jump?
I may or may not want one just for waifu
Poppy needs to find self confidence so badly
>>
>>48573898
How can I be happy, knowing it will never be better until everything is dead?
>>
>>48573902
Dragonlance has a Legendary Scenario award.
>>
>>48573929
You'll have to wait for Brows.
>>
>>48573848
>>48573902
See >>48573925. Someone just failed reading comprehension 101.
>>
>>48573929
Someone's working on one.
>>
>>48573707
No offense, but that seems like a pretty arbritrary notion of consent. If you get into a fight with someone, that isnt consent to let you're soul be harmed. Makes sense. But if you formally challenge someone to a duel, that is consent? How? In both cases you have intent to fight, not to get soul-punched.
>>
>>48573934
if you are honestly in a position where that were true why waste time here? why not end it now? Something must keep you clinging to life
>>
>>48573848
Just ignore the idiot ruling. Honestly why the fuck would I or anyone would consent to have their soul be able to be damage or destroy in a dual.
>>
>>48573973
If a formal duel is supposed to be "fair," then maybe, since your opponent doesn't have the same protection.

Just a guess.
>>
>>48573953
He dropped it last night
>>
>>48573973
In one you have to sign a waiver.
>>
>>48573992
Because I'm scared of what comes next. No matter who's right, I lose.

Having a reason to survive isn't the same as having a reason to live.
>>
>>48573948
Which scenario is that?
>>
>>48573973
not a fight a "duel" an agreement to a fair fight. Being immune while your opponent isn't is not a fair contest
>>
>>48574017
Can't find it in the drive. Can you post it?
>>
>>48574046
dropped as in gave up working on it
>>
>>48574033
Two Titans? Dueling Titans? The one with Fistandantilus and Raistlin.
>>
>>48574017
Like, gave up on it?
>>
>>48574077
Oh, my bad. That is unfortunate.
>>
>>48573973
Like others have said, a duel has terms, and a fight doesn't.
>>
>>48574077
He was pretty clearly joking around, anon.
>>
>>48574096
>>48574090
>>48574077
>>48574017
I don't buy it.
>>
>>48574017
Link.
>>
File: 1262844857763.jpg (108KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
1262844857763.jpg
108KB, 600x499px
>>48574077
I just double checked thread yesterday and double checked with other people. This is factually incorrect.
>>
Wouldn't most formal duels rule out soul attacks in some form, anyway? They usually just let you fight using a predetermined method. So as long as you don't cheat in some form or another you're still protected. Of course, "being a Jumper" and having defensive perks is probably bad enough to be considered cheating.

>>48574031
That's okay. Everyone dies, not everyone truly lives.
>>
>>48574090
>>48574096
>>48574017
>>48574120
>>48574121
>>48574125

Not exactly: >>48565395

It clearly wasn't serious.
>>
>>48574125
FUCK
I wanted to work on it and got hype for a second.
>>
>>48574017
Liar.
>>
>>48574141
Oh okay. Cool.
>>
>>48574141
Oh right. I completely forgot, desu.
>>
>>48574087
Eh. It isn't absolute or fiat, but it'll do the job where Power of Dominance won't.
>>
>>48574161
Yeah... he was probably a troll, desu.
>>
>>48574133
It's not okay. Not until everyone else gives up, too.

Why do they get to be happy? Why don't they have to realize all of this? Why do they get to hope?
>>
>>48574133
You've never played Undertale, have you? They throw shit at each others' souls as a way to say hello.
>>
>>48574162
>desu

NOT AGAIN
>>
>>48574195
It's not *that* bad, desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 585x900px
>>48574177
Because hope is the one thing even demons cannot overcome.
>>
>>48574195
Why not? It's pretty heartwarming, desu
>>
>>48574177
You're as bad as that idiot who was screaming scp 682 could be killed by anyone even a mook with a sword.
>>
Dresden Files' "Empty Night" will protect me from weapon enchantments, right? Not the physical weapons, obviously.
>>
>>48574245
>implying this has anything to do with that
>implying depression doesn't bring envy

Misery loves company, anon.
>>
>>48574245
He totally can though once you actually go to SCP in the jump. SCP interactions aren't canon.
>>
>>48574245
He can. Scp 682 has no immunities and he doesn't build up immunities, to say otherwise is retarded powerwanking. Anyone can kill him.
>>
>>48573848
I think WoD Mortals has something like that.
>>
>>48574283
>canon isn't canon.

Literally what?
>>
>>48574305
This. He's just immortal. Poring acid on him doesn't make him invulnerable to acid, he still takes damage no matter what methods you use against him.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 535x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 535x273px
Did someone say "desu" dess?
>>
>>48574305
Hey Fucker. Get out.
>>
Thinking about doing a mecha chain. That means Gundam, Armored Core, and TTGL. I'm prolly missing a dozen more. Whats the best place to start if you wanna import a mech through as many jumps as possible?
>>
>>48574321
Site rules, interactions between SCPs aren't canon. SCPs aren't even canon respective to each other, only in a vacuum. Get fucked 682-no-limits-wanker.
>>
>>48574350
G Gundam.
Always and forever.
>>
File: iowa1468632799317.jpg (919KB, 3456x2160px) Image search: [Google]
iowa1468632799317.jpg
919KB, 3456x2160px
>>48574333
What's that, half Satan? I can't hear you over the sound of your bellhops and room service.
>>
>>48574350
>>48574365
Also get the Bay supplement.
>>
>>48574350
The general gundam jump, prob. Relatively cheap import of any gundam, including the Turns.
>>
>>48574350
Not Girls Und Panzer
>>
>>48574341
He's right though. You don't have any arguments beyond retarded no limits wanking that contradicts his canon.
>>
>>48574365
Can I get a surfboard, boxing gloves, and six-shooters? 'Cause if I can I might go for it.
>>
>>48574350
I'd start with a jump that has mecha but doesn't let you import them. Armored Core, or Evangelion, or Code Geass, or Full Metal Panic, one of those.
>>
>>48574357
So I guess canon from any other setting isn't valid either since canon is no longer canon why not just say every setting is the fanfic version?
>>
File: image.png (880KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880KB, 1024x1024px
>>48574369
Says the broad who has a fucking bathtub.
Plus, you know, almost got sunk by WILLIE FUCKING D
>>
>>48573848
Just ignore Wildcard's retarded rulings. He's made his fair share of stupid rulings to ignore, so he's free game to disregard.
>>
>>48574283
>>48574357
Onus of proof is on you, anon(s).
Prove your claim or prepare to be ignored.
>>
>>48574369
>>48574410
Yeesh, for boats you two sure are catty.
>>
File: nononsmug.png (228KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
nononsmug.png
228KB, 391x450px
>>48574017
>>48574077
>>48574096
>>
>>48574457
Well if you sunk them they'd be catfish.
>>
File: 1407896343460.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407896343460.gif
387KB, 269x270px
Quick question. As a Synapse Resident can I get the Pandora Systems? I can't tell if they're Angeloid only or not.
>>
>>48574505
That face doesn't look smug at all. It looks like the sort of smile a tsundere would give when they're in dere mode.
>>
File: smug anime face.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>>48574560
>>
>>48574546
Pandora is Angelroid-only, yes. If you want to make your own, you either need Daedalus or to steal the design from ger or Minos for V1 and V2 respectively. Actual knowledge of Synapse tech ala Stairway and Tools help a lot.

I used to be pretty stingy about this, hence the odd ruling. I may revisit that again later.
>>
>>48574611
pls post WIP
>>
>>48574427
Not that guy, but if a lot of people decided to go downvote scp-682 all of a sudden, the article would be deleted and SCP-682 would die. None of his feats are relevant when the only thing that decides an SCPs power level is its popularity.
>>
>>48574622
Oh, right. Angelroid companions can get Pandora as normal via point purchases, I'm just referring to crafting it by hand or for something else.
>>
>>48574505
So is it dropped? I'd like to pick it up if it is.
>>
>>48574664
Holy shit, you're slow.
>>
>>48574664
I think this is one of the few things people would jump on if it got dropped.
>>
File: 1269494187572.jpg (121KB, 745x532px) Image search: [Google]
1269494187572.jpg
121KB, 745x532px
>>48574664
It was just confirmed that it isn't dropped.
>>
File: le smug anime girl.jpg (398KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
le smug anime girl.jpg
398KB, 551x600px
>>48574635
>>48574664
>>
>>48574637
682 is also part of the heritage collection, so even a low score wouldn't get it deleted. Also, getting over 900 people to make an account on their wiki (which is a pain in the ass) is unlikely.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48574622
>>48574648
Odd wording.
However, I believe what you're saying is if I get the Synapse Resident perk-line I'd still need to find an example of the Pandora V1 or V2 to be able to craft it on my own right?
>>
>>48574697
Where?
>>
>>48574397
SCP just straight up doesn't have a canon though. Each article is basically its own independent work of fiction only canon to itself, the site is one massive crossover fic.
>>
>>48574709
Please, please post a WIP
unless you're not really him
>>
>>48574098
>Like others have said, a duel has terms, and a fight doesn't.
I do not think a duel would vacate soul protections unless soul defenses were explicitly disallowed. Knight dueled all the time, that did not mean armor was against the rules. Like the Green Knight, everything was very formal and consensual.
They still got into trouble by assuming getting he head cut off would hurt him, but that goes not mean using that ability was against the rules.

THAT is where people are seeing a problem. I can see a contract with a Devil, where the contract would not work if you kept your defenses up, and a smart devil could tell that, and refuse to pay up. But you should have to explicitly lower your deference. If you sign away your soul without letting the devil get a hold on your soul, and the devil is not paying attention and pays anyway, then you should be able to fleece the devil (and probably make an enemy)
>>
>>48574637
>if a lot of people decided to go downvote scp-682 all of a sudden, the article would be deleted and SCP-682 would die
That's completely meta, though.
>None of his feats are relevant when the only thing that decides an SCPs power level is its popularity.
Can't the same be said of literally any IP that is still ongoing?

For the purposes of Jumpchain, we have to draw the line somewhere as to what is considered canon and what isn't.
It's easy for most IPs because we're told implicitly, but SCP's canon is like an infinite swamp of semi-real realities.

Personally, I'm assuming that complete destruction on the atomic level, within the space of a few seconds will kill 682.

It has almost died before, in the attempted Neutralization logs.
A weird reality bender almost succeeded, but the reality bender's own weird rules made it impossible to land the finishing blow.
>>
>>48574735
Basically, yeah. How far you're willing to go to get said sample us up to you, whether befriending Daedalus, mind scanning Minos or studying one of your own Angelroids. It can be done without harming them (I imagine Synapse hasn't forsaken off buttons), it's just amazingly difficult due to its 'black box' setup.

Also, on my phone, sorry about the awkward wording.
>>
File: smug anime cat.png (15KB, 147x228px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime cat.png
15KB, 147x228px
>>48574755
>>48574786
Honestly, at this point you have to either be trolls or idiots, so no. I haven't dropped it. Now you drop it.
>>
>>48574772
But I thought they ruled supplements directly linked in the article were canon, and thus those interactions and ONLY those interactions were canon.
>>
>>48574697
Red, can you tell me what jumps you've made (not contributed to)? Because you don't sign, so the only time I know to ask you a question is when somebody engages in a Q&A session.

Bayonetta
Binbougami
Full Metal Panic
God of War
Resident Evil
Warframe (WIP)

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>48574830
I know you haven't dropped it I just want to see what you've got
>>
>>48574806
>Personally, I'm assuming that complete destruction on the atomic level, within the space of a few seconds will kill 682.

They actually tried that, he got better and actually enjoyed it.
>>
>>48574851
Ace Combat
Macross
>>
>>48574842
Alright, yes. Apart from articles that are directly linked to in the SCP, however, each occurs in a canonical vacuum.
>>
>>48574892
Then 682 is indestructible and incredibly adaptable, because his experiment log is directly linked in he article
>>
>>48574842
At what point do you draw the line though? There are decommissioned SCPs, and deleted ones. Are they canon too somehow? What tales are canon and which aren't? There's tones of psuedo-canon stuff in SCP that's to itself and some other stuff canon but not canon to anything else.
>>
>>48574892
One of those articles shows him being turned into quantum foam and surviving and another shows him developing an immunity to death crystals while another shows him weaponizing happyness.
>>
>>48574851
Black Crusade
it's an early wip to take place after warframe
hypehypehype
>>
>>48574928
He's only capable of adapting to things sometimes, and he usually loses his adaptations unless he doesn't. Sometimes he forms immunities, some times he doesn't, sometimes those immunities are permanent, sometimes they aren't. Most of the time it's best to assume the interactions with other SCPs is simply not canon because they contradict each other and the main articles canon.
>>
>>48574960
Main list and direct links, links inside the suppliments don't count, so they haven't tried 343 or Dr.Bright's amulet against 682 yet, as an example.
>>
>>48574960
Anything that isn't in the main article of an SCP isn't canon. This is the safest position to take and the most reasonable for the purposes of it being a setting that people can jump.
>>
>>48574869
Since you asked so nicely.
http://pastebin.com/rq79nsbJ

Stuff that needs to be finished-
Intro
Races
Nationality descriptions
Items
Artifacts
Skin Supplement

I'm planning on being ready for thread 1000.
>>
>>48575069
>Skin Supplement
???
>>
I feel like SCP is a prime example of what happens when everything is canon, and the ultimate proof that in such a case, all anyone will talk about is what is or isn't canon, because nothing really is definitively.
>>
Could the AGE system from Gundam be used with other mecha, or can it only be used with mobile suits?
Also, importing an Evangelion as a mobile suit, good or bad idea?
>>
>>48575069
>http://pastebin.com/rq79nsbJ
>Auto Attacks (400 CP, Discount Marksman): Projectile weaponry behaves a bit oddly when you use it. Whenever you're within a certain range of your enemy (usually around a maximum of ten meters, depending on the actual range of your weapon), projectiles will always hit their target when fired at an enemy. Always. So long as the target was in this range when you fired your projectile, it will curve midair or go impossible distances to follow them, even if they teleport past walls or lead your bullet through a maze.

how bad an idea is Using this with a GBE?
>>
How would people feel about a Pepsi jump/gauntlet?
>>
File: dog walker thresh.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dog walker thresh.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>>48575090
What's a good League champion without a few skins?
>>
>>48575125
Do GBEs count as projectile weapons? They shoot gravity beams, right? I thought only weapons that shot solid ammunition counted as projectile weaponry.
>>
File: the incredibles.jpg (276KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
the incredibles.jpg
276KB, 1440x900px
So, uh... Trying to race my jump to the finish for 1000. No promises on that (lots of powers are still very open much in need of write-ups), but...

Need one more Item for the Edna / Suit Designer background. Any suggestions?
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>48575069
>Skin Supplement
>>
>>48575110
The AGE System can be used with anything, actually. It's just that only the AGE series of Gundams have the data-gathering systems built in, for anything else you have to gather the data yourself. As for importing an Evangelion as a mobile suit, that sounds like a good idea. Get it some capabilities not dependent on potentially soul-damaging physics, give it more versatility.
>>
>>48575125
>Projectile weaponry behaves a bit oddly when you use it.
>projectiles will always hit their target when fired at an enemy.

Ok, Bancho. Ask yourself this: "Is a GBE a projectile weapon?"

If not, then no -- because nothing would happen.
>>
File: PEPSIMAN.jpg (203KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PEPSIMAN.jpg
203KB, 800x800px
>>48575151
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE
>>
>>48575151
Confused. I would feel confused.
>>
>>48575151
Don't we already have a WiP of one?
>>
>>48575161
>>48575178
good point, I missed that Part Thank you
>>
>>48575161
>>48575178
To be fair, pretty much everything is technically a projectile weapon since they all use particles to do shit.
>>
How come no one makes any standalone supplements anymore?
>>
>>48574851
Ace Combat
Bayonetta
Binbougami ga
F.E.A.R.
Full Metal Panic
Gears of War
God of War
Indiana Jones
Macross
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Reborn The nonimaged one, oh gods I'm so sorry
Resident Evil
Squirrel and Hedgehog
Stargate SG-1
Swat Kats
The Matrix
And eventually Warframe/Black Crusade.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>48575213
Because they're often times just straight bullshit.
>>
File: smugturn.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smugturn.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>48575125
You can't bend lasers with your psychokinesis.

>>48575167
>pic related
>>
>>48575151
>>48575189
It's Pepsi Man's world. We're just living in it.
>>
>>48575213
Only the ones that already exist are acceptable. It's weird, because things offered by extant supplements aren't allowed to be given anywhere else in jumpchain apparently even.
>>
File: smugfacekk0xvtx.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacekk0xvtx.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>48575232
>>pic related
I have a perk with your name on it and you don't even know it.
>>
File: smughigurasi.jpg (21KB, 545x434px) Image search: [Google]
smughigurasi.jpg
21KB, 545x434px
>>48575267
Oh, do you? Do tell.
>>
What monster designed the Gundam 00 jump? They're a bloody cp vampire. I want so many things...
>>
File: 1414728551628.jpg (50KB, 309x354px) Image search: [Google]
1414728551628.jpg
50KB, 309x354px
>>48575232
>>48575267
>>
>>48575232
is the Star Dragon a person?
also you're forgetting about Sacrificial Bestowment+ Narnian time.
>>
>>48575222
>Why do you ask?
Because it's often inconvenient to ask the thread who put together a jump every time I have a question when many of them don't even frequent these boards. Also, I legitimately didn't know you made half of those and it's always good to know so if I see you, I know who to talk to.
>>
>>48575213
The only standalone supplements which are usable are Quicksilver's. The others are pure powergrab. There's no risk, no cost, no nothing but some idiot offering you free shit.
>>
>>48575222
So I know not to jump them you self-glorifying hack.
>>
File: smugface795.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smugface795.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>48575278
Imagine Tom Selleck. Now imagine his thick, manly mustache. Now imagine a perk that gave you a distaff version of that. A perk to give you Selleck-tier eyebrows.
>>
Holy fuck. They gave Executor a long neck and typed him as a dragon for some reason. I have no goddamn clue what Nintendo are thinking.
>>
>>48575310
I like the space station one, because it gives you somewhere to keep spaceships you buy when the jump doesn't give them their own hanger but they wouldn't fit in the warehouse. I agree about the rest, though.
>>
>>48575280
The appropriately-named Gundam Anon designed it. And yes, it's full of nice toys.
>>
>>48575213
Basically, it's because of fags like >>48575310
>>
>>48575310
>>48575313
Oh look, shitposters.
>>
File: Document2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Document2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48575289
It counts as a companion.
Also, no I'm not. You don't get a full grown star dragon for 400 cp. Jump fiat. You lose, good day sir.

>>48575309
Hey, why are you constantly on Red's back? I'm the one who's made the worst jump in Jumpchain history.

Pic related.
>>
>>48575337
I don't know, but I like the Snowslash and the Arctic Vulpix.
>>
>>48575178
>>48575208
For what it's worth, GBE is Technology, so if you use Crimson Saint from Demon King and turn it into a spell so you can cast "Fuck you everything I point at" it could work with auto-attack.

However this depends if you think our GBE spell with be "I use mana to harvest gravitons and fire them" or if its "I cast mana laser that functions as a GBE blast"
>>
>>48575337
Wait.
He's a dragon now?

What
The
Fuck
>>
Huh. Ignoring trolls and the people stupid enough to feed them: has anyone claimed Motorcity?
>>
File: 38BEbAq.png (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38BEbAq.png
101KB, 600x600px
>>48575378
Pic related
>>
>>48575367
Well you don't constantly attack other jumpmakers, for one.
>>
>>48575197
What the hell is this
>>
>>48575367
>I'm the one who's made the best jump in Jumpchain history.
Fixed that for you. I find it funny.
>>
>>48575405
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>48575367
NOT AGAIN
>>
>>48575375
I'd like to point out that there are canon League of Legends ranged auto-atttacks that aren't projectiles. Thresh's hook is a notable exception, as are Azir and Velkoz's AAs (both of which are lasers with no travel time, although that kinda negates the need for an always-hits perk).
>>
DO THE CAKE SISTERS FROM PHANTASY STAR ONLINE COUNT AS COMPANIONS OR ARE THEY NON COMPANION FOLLOWERS?
>>
File: dracenea draco.jpg (12KB, 211x316px) Image search: [Google]
dracenea draco.jpg
12KB, 211x316px
>>48575378
>>48575405
>>48575433
>>
>>48575373
Yeah, Icepix is bretty cool.
>>
>>48575375
Yeah then I would need enough mana to actually do that,and that seems a waste of a daily use of The Ring of Elru .
>>48575398
no, do you plan on actually making a jump for motorcity? because that wou be cool of you
>>
>>48575465
We have a PSO jump?
>>
>>48575465
I DON'T KNOW! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?
>>
>>48575468
Ur a cheeky bugger m8 ill give u that.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (53KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
53KB, 780x487px
>>48575433
It gets better
>>
>>48575480
I would like to make the attempt. I got a good idea for a framework of perks and drawbacks, but the actually fluff is going to drive me up the wall.

Dont expect anything extraordinary.
>>
>>48575451
None of those shoot projectiles, though, and they don't have the hilarious property of following you to your fountain after you teleport back if fired the split-second before the teleport goes off.
>>
>>48575483

Yes in the uploads folder

>>48575486
BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO MY POST
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Jump 048: Heaven's Lost Property
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
A Flock of Seagulls [+100]
Sakurai Why [+200]
Ow, My Head! [+200]
Origin: Synapse Resident [-100]
Perks:
Unique Data Signature [Free]
Favor of Heaven [-200]
What Beautiful Wings [Free]
Pearly Gates [Free]
Hands of Icarus [Free]
The Stairway to Heaven [-200]
Tools of Daedalus [-300]
Gear:
Stopwatch [Free]
Dive Game [Free]
Incubation Pod [-300]

On Angels Wings [-400]
Misaka & Handmaidens (First Gen. Angel) [600]
Pearly Gates [Free]
Imprinting System [Free]
Broken Chain [Free]
Aphrodite [-400]
Pandora V1 (-200)
Sparrow (Second Gen. Angel) [600]
Pearly Gates [Free]
Imprinting System [Free]
Broken Chain [Free]
Aphrodite [-400]
Pandora V2 (-200)

Dear lord this was a hard one. I'm actually having a hard time gauguing the danger levels by reading the material. A normal human got throug okay but his Plot Armor seems to have been on the level of 40k ship armor. How do you think I would do?
>>
>>48575503
>drove Babylon off
But anon, why would you want Babylon here? That's a good thing!
>>
>>48575166
The ability to make super suits that directly work with and enhance the powers of whoever it is designed to be worn by.
>>
>>48575497
Is that a parka?
>>
Just a minor change. Nothing major.
I just clarified the prices and added a note about Grim Tales.
I read a bit of it, but I refuse to read anymore of it. It's too much for me.
>>
>>48575538
>Enhance
Why? All the suits in canon just work with the powers of those who wear them, they don't make those powers better.
>>
>>48575532
Because he IS Babylon, who is apparently a salty salty bitch.
>>
>>48575514
ALRIGHT THEN! I HOPE YOU GET AN ANSWER!
>>
>>48575520
Given what you already have so far? I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>48575553
It's an igloo. I'm torn between finding it cute and stupid. What are everyone's opinions?
>>
>>48575069
>Companion supplement
Is that just something you forgot to link or is it not done either?
>>
>>48575520
With your background and drawbacks? You're fine. Only two heavyweight are both preoccupied with different things, and you're lower on Minos' priority list unless you openly oppose him.
>>
>>48575566
>>48575532
...are you people serious? Are we really stooping so low as to shittalk jumpmakers behind their back just to make Red look better and spite the shitposter?
>>
>>48575581
I like Snowshrew better than Snowslash. Which is opposite of how I feel about the originals.
That being said, I question the existence of ice types on a TROPICAL island chain.
>>
>>48575588
It's done, I'm leaving Lovecraft's original version untouched. Though, I'll probably have to add the new champion to it.
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
>>48575611
You were never getting Exalted anyways, he was doing the same thing and riding off of on the salt of the SB version
>>
File: Edna_Mode.jpg (20KB, 619x357px) Image search: [Google]
Edna_Mode.jpg
20KB, 619x357px
>>48575538
That's a perk, anon. Not an item. But don't worry, it's already in there.

Well, the working with the powers bit. Stuff to enhance powers is more NSA stuff, according to the dvd extras. So that's a different perk.

I just need a nice item to go with the background, to have it match the others...
>>
>>48575558
They make the powers of invisigirl better, she cant normally turn the clothes invisible, but either way they have lots of passive buffs on them.
>>
>>48575532
So you would rather have someone who makes shitty jumps, drives off other jumpmakers for the most petty shit, and runs the IRC like her own kingdom while hiding everything from us.

Holy shit why do you idiots even like her? She's nothing but a gigantic badwrongfun bitch.
>>
>>48575465
>NON COMPANION FOLLOWERS
Never really considered that. They're companions. They're pretty avid noncombatants and very focused on their baking though, so I'll update it so that all three count as a single companion.
>>
I used to think anarchy was feasible.

Then I found this thread.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>48575538
Supersuits that are ready for a verity of eventually outcomes like the one for the baby would also make for one hell of a capstone. Basically, no matter what power you gain the suit is never at a detriment for the new power would be neat. Or maybe a ' you can fuse new forms of armor and such into this suit without changeing it' would be neat but is a bit too meta.

>>48575591
Dude I'm dealing with Choas already, and because of issues with CP I can't even flee to an Avatar.

>>48575647
Oh, ignore the above as you wish then.
>>
>>48575652
I find it funny you're happy to rip into Red and any jumpmaker vaguely associated with her, but badmouthing Babs is crossing the line. Goodness, I wonder who you must be.
>>
>>48575653

Drats then I won't get them I guess but everything else in jump is on point
>>
>>48575638
Eventually, someone will get tired and make their own version. Then he'll have to come back to release a lower powered one.
>>
>>48575636
how much for Poppy and Tristana?
>>
Why do we always respond? He's admitted he's only here because we're easy to bait.
>>
>>48575702
>Implying
the motherfucker would do it like LoT and make a ow powered version and a high powered version, than have the one that requires you be on the level of a regular human have greater rewards than the one that requires you to have high power level to survive, meanwhile having it talk shit to you the entire time.
>>
>>48575767
>One option where you're reduced to a heroic mortal.
>One option where you're an Exalt but have the Great Curse. It doesn't go away after the jump.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future we chose.
>>
>>48575801
I'm good with that.
>>
>>48575556
might I recommend a perk that allows us to have Musical numbers by Voltaire?
>>
>>48575749
They're priced at 300 each. 100 each if you're a Soldier.

Good taste.
>>
File: no capes.gif (510KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
no capes.gif
510KB, 500x218px
>>48575650
You'll be able to make stuff like that with the Designer perks. Or buy a pre-made Suit.

>>48575665
Those are good suggestions though. I can add a bit of that into the existing perks.

Thanks... I just wish I could add one more item. Doesn't even have to be that great, I could make do with a 100cp one.
>>
>>48575822
The sad thing is, there are people who actually agree with you and aren't just shitposting.
>>
>>48575801
That legitimately sounds like some bullshit he'd try to pull.
>>
>>48575875
Do you have a platonic ideal of a sewing machine?
>>
>>48575862
>Main chain based on becoming the Jumper is Drop-In only forever
FUCK
LOOKS LIKE IM FIGHTING MALZAHAR FOR WAIFUS
>>
>>48575895
I think you're doing that thing where you assume anyone who doesn't agree with you is shitposting. I like the idea of the Great Curse never going away. Why shouldn't that kind of power have a price?
>>
>>48575907
>Fighting for waifus
There is no nobler cause, anon.
>>
>>48575922
Hello Brellin.
>>
>>48575938
Hello shitposter.
>>
>>48575647
a house not unlike her very fashionable and heavily armed Abode in a style that suits us that follows You from jump to Jump?
>>
File: edna_reflection.jpg (63KB, 677x403px) Image search: [Google]
edna_reflection.jpg
63KB, 677x403px
>>48575902
I don't... That could work. Thanks anon, I think I'll go with that.
>>
>>48575934
Is it still noble if I took the drawback, making me indirectly responsible for the Void apocalypse I'm working to stop?
>>
>>48575801
Not if somebody else makes an actually decent jump first.
>>
>>48575959
Already got that in my list, but thanks anyway.

I think I'll go with >>48575902 unless some other idea is brought forth.
>>
>>48575938
Brellin is a very stupid man. If he wanted to add a price to a perk it should have been Level 100, not 42nd Supreme Being.
>>
>>48575520
Wait, I just double checked this build. I distinctly remember barring off Second Gens to non-jumpers unless you bought The Prototype. Doesn't it say that still?

Also, how'd you get Chaos on your tail?
>>
>>48575948
I'm serious though. LoT is a jump where:

>You are forced to buy a 300+ CP companion.
>You are given two mandatory drawbacks forcing you to fight powerful canon enemies and one forcing you to fight a very powerful non-canon one.
>You're offerrd a 1000CP perk that seals your powers in exchange for removing two of the mandatory drawbacks.
>Your companion (that you were forced to pay for) turns into a permanent drawback that doesn't go away post-jump or post-spark in some routes.

Try to do any one of those things in one of your jumps. I dare you. The thread will chew you apart like it did to Brellin. But when Babylon does it, it's all ok.
>>
>>48575823
Sure. I'll add it in as a 50cp perk. Is that ok?
>>
>>48575350
>I like the space station one
The Training Arena is ok also.
kind of hard to powergame that
>>
>>48576047
>but when babs does it
No, the thread shits on him for doing that too. There is a significant contingent of people who fucking despise LoT.
>>
>>48575367
Da fuck is a MLG?
>>
>>48576047
>But when Babylon does it, it's all ok.
See, now I know you're fucked up. People love to bitch about LoT.
>>
>>48576078
Yeah, and the guy I was replying to is one of the ones who doesn't, and actually wants him to do it again.
>>
>>48575938
Even Brellin admitted that was stupid today.
>>
>>48575069
>Might (600 CP, Discount Noxus): In >Noxus, strength is everything. The strength of an individual is the sole factor in determining their worth and their station in their militaristic society, and you represent the apex of this ideal. Your physical strength bolsters your charisma and force of personality, and the inverse is also true - Your charisma grants you strength beyond your body's own, giving you the true might and presence of a Noxian hero.

I fear for what the Bard Jumpers will do with this.
>>
>>48576085
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MLG
>>
>>48576085
Major League Gaming/gamer.

Pretty much the most 1337 hax0r 420 quikscopers around that fuck your mom and destroys the illuminati
>>
>>48576141
>Bard
~Ootay
>>
>>48576141
>flexing your way to charisma
Where we you when we went full Jersey Shore?
>>
>>48576064
>kind of hard to powergame that
Not really.
>>
Bayonetta jump.

If I take Hunted drawback, is Rodin still okay with me visiting his bar or buying stuff from him as long as I pay handsomely?
>>
Would it be reasonable to count reflecting pools and artificial lakes/reservoirs as "large bodies of water such as lakes and rivers"?
>>
>>48576141
Youre thinking about it the wrong way, bucko. I have enough strength to pummel Kryptonians. I bet I can schmooze the pants off if reality with that much charisma.
Thread posts: 678
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.