[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #991: Electroweak Force Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 550
Thread images: 48

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48544068
>>
What happens if I go Vampire, Werewolf, and Holy Empowerment in Hellsing?
>>
>>48551170
Holy furry vampire.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-31-10-21-56_1.jpg (113KB, 1582x990px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-31-10-21-56_1.jpg
113KB, 1582x990px
>>48551170
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
Gamer/Minion Master requires Tossing from you people!

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades, Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo
>>
>>48551218
The Witcher.
>>
>>48551218
Order of the Stick
>>
>>48551170
Zoinks! Check it out Scoobs, it's ManBearPig!
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48551228
Sure, why not. Time for Magic.

>>48551244
Right after Witcher.
>>
>>48551170
Abridged Alucard spends the entire jump mocking you relentlessly
>>
How strong is Lord Soth in Dragonlance/Ravenloft?
>>
>>48551199
That looks like HISHE art. What's this from?
>>
>>48551290
The Senile Scribbles. It's a Skyrim parody series that's pretty funny.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3ScKLD1Vc
>>
Reposting Question to Heavens:

The Yandere diclonii only scales to us and our companion when acting against us. And she will kill any obstructions to her time with us.

So let's say we are intangible spoopy ghost that only the Yandere Diclonii can see and we constantly hang out around them. Will that work?

Follow up question: if we choose a cheap canon companion option and pick Nana, would the above outlined tactic let us keep the plot as it was in the official material, at least up till manga' ending?
>>
What's a good alternative to MtA magic for my chain? I decided that I wanted to hold off on dealing with the WoD, at least until later in my chain, but still need something to fill the gap. I'm looking for magic that comes from an external source or has inherent consequences to it.
>>
File: Gamer.jpg (42KB, 564x366px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer.jpg
42KB, 564x366px
>>48551228
The Witcher- Fantasy Adventures in Not-Poland as it's being invaded by Not-Germany. Fun times.
0/1800
Human
Rolled for 35
Drop-in
Rolled for Vizima
Free Soundtrack
Free Horse Riding
Free Hunt or Be Hunted
Discount The Wild Hunt Comes-MINIONS!
Discount Of the Elder Blood-Now by "Can attack from multiple locations at the same time" does that mean I can cast multiple summon spells at once?
The Magic of Science
Import 2 Companions-Forsetti and Lupa
Import 2 Companions-Gnarl and Lilith
Import 2 Companions-Yashima and Haihane
Import 2 Companions-Otis and Milo
Free Map
Free Toussaint's finest

V is very, Very Extraordinary+400- You know those people who say "may you live in interesting times" as a curse? Fuck those guys.
In the Grimdark past+400- And I care why? It's not like my friends are dying, just disposable minions I can summon on a whim. My Friends are too strong for that shit.
>>
>>48551428
Traveler's Gate.
Light Bringer.
>>
File: BlackguardTurnedPaladin.jpg (453KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
BlackguardTurnedPaladin.jpg
453KB, 1360x768px
>>48551244
Order of the Stick- Another Fantasy Setting? My Favorite.(No Sarcasm)
0/1600
Rolled for 27
Rival
Free Human
Free Cleric
Free That Sweet Evil Reverb
Discount Dangerously Genre Savvy
Oath Spirits-MINIONS!
Never Split The Party-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, and Heather
Free Lead Sheet
Astral Plane Fortress
Clown Puppet

It Figures+0- Am I a stick figure? Why am I a stick figure?
Start of Darkness+300- Fuck off m8s My Soul is Sovreign, and it is my Own.
Schedule Slip+200
Meddling Attorneys+100- Fuck off, I'm Japanese. I give no fucks about your copyright protection!

Drown the plane in Summoned Minions, Creations, and anything else I can think of. Conquer a Kingdom, get some Binding Oaths from Adventurers who's loyalty I gain.
>>
If I take part of a things soul, and mix it with part of soul of another thing, assuming that the original people are still around, and put it in a freshly made body, does it count as created life for purpose of being a companion?
>>
>>48551621
Do you wanna get Malkuth from that shitty RWBY/Gamer Fanfic? Because that's how you get Malkuth
>>
>>48551621
Probably, yeah? You mixed two things into something new after all.

Why would you though? Ripping part of their souls off doesn't seem very healthy for the originals.
>>
>>48551689
Light hath touched upon things far more shit in their containment.
>>
>>48551691
I want to companion Lilith-Adam hybrid while keeping Rei and Kaworu alive. They are the friends Shinji needs
>>
>>48551689
The fuck is Malkuth?
>>
>>48551199
Actually, the werewolf is always in his human form. His alt-form is a white mist.

Maybe you could become a red bat mist?
>>
>>48551734
Bad guy based on Sandalphon from Abrahamic mythology. He's made of the Malkuth(from the Kabbalah) part of the Soul, of like over a million people. Mushed together to make a soul 100% out of Malkuth.

It's a weird fucking fanfic.
>>
>>48551428
Technically Sword and Sorcery.
>>
>>48545473
Elfen Leid Jump v0.1 by
HeavensAnon

Diclonius does not really work as a background.. Because it has no actual perk tree.

In other jumps like this, there have been backgrounds and races. So let people choose between Human or Diclonous.race, and then choose a background.
So you can Drop In as a Diclonous, among other things.
>>
>>48551689
>from that shitty RWBY/Gamer Fanfic?
>shitty
Dude, the guy posted every day for over a year. And it was better than some book I have paid for. Before you get all sour grapes, post why not post YOUR million word story for people to bitch about.
>>
>>48551865
Anon you might not be aware of this. But I call every fanfic a "shitty fanfic". Even the ones I like.
>>
>>48551865
Nah. All fanfic is garbage by default, don't bother trying to defend that trash, the thread agrees on this.
>>
>>48551815
To play devil's advocate, in the show there simply are no diclonii which fit any of those backgrounds in anything approaching equal terms with their counterparts; the government controlled ones are badly treated attack dogs and the only one resembling the drop-in background is amnesiac.

Just being a diclonius with a somewhat functional life and not hunted by the government would be an immense anomaly.
>>
>>48551886
I don't even disagree but only shitposters claim to speak for the entire thread or use "the thread agrees" to make a point.
>>
>>48551865
Because it's a shitty power wank, pretty much gives everyone in Jaune's family an uber-powerful semblance because why the fuck not, and Jaune becomes a robot instead of a person for all that he emotes.

ryuggi is one of my favorite fan-fic writers, but GOD DAMN do I fucking hate The Games We Play.
>>
>>48551907
Whatever, keep defending your shit taste.
>>
>>48551919
What part of "I don't even disagree" do you not understand? I'm only criticising the last third of your sentence.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>48551914
>it's a shitty power wank, pretty much gives everyone in Jaune's family an uber-powerful semblance because why the fuck not, and Jaune becomes a robot instead of a person for all that he emotes.

I regret watching The Irregular at Magic High School too.
>>
>>48551995
Man, how is that retarded pile of shit not a jump yet.
>>
>>48551865
While it was admirable and the fiction was a great serial read on reflection I can say it had its flaws.

Like how every single chapter was devoted half to wordswordswords exposition and that Jaune turned into a smug ironic asshole like malkuth was. I can honestly say I prefer the loveable buffoon.

And the upstaging of characters don't get me started.
>>
>>48552019
Jaune is a shit. A SHIT!
>>
>>48551914
For some reason the part that annoyed me the most was when Jaune unlocked his chakras. He got them all at once. That's not how it works. You're supposed to start at Muladhara and work your way up to Sahasrara. And he didn't even use any of the chakras except Sahasrara and Ajna! If you had a neat idea for skills that you wanted to give Jaune as stat milestones, just give those two. You don't need to embed them in the framework of chakra to do it.
>>
>>48552036
Jaune was one of the worst character in the story and one of the most obligatory ones in the show.
>>
Do prisoners of my Innistrad Helvault carry over between jumps?
>>
In your opinion, what is the most underrated Jump?
>>
Alright, I've had my coffee and some breakfast. Let's get some Q&A done.

>>48551374
Use your imagination. It's a drawback, so it'll still be present as a challenge or obstacle at some point or another. Points for creativity on the plan, though, that will give you some time and leeway.

As for how hard canon is derailed, I leave that to your own chain and the natural consequences of the butterfly effect. I can see very few scenarios a Jumper WON'T derail events in this canon, though.

>>48549253
They can increase in strength as well via training and pushing the softcap. In-jump, they have the same disadvantages as normal Diclonii. Post-jump, they are free of the downsides like the Jumper is, and even get a 'human' lifespan. Think I answered this already, but I'm restating for posterity.

>>48549132
If yall want it that much, I can make Mark of the Devil available for non-Diclonii. Just note it'll give you lots of trouble in-jump if you display them openly. The post-jump sterility applies to all Diclonii you take with you, of course. I didn't think to add a 'normal' companion option, but if you want, you can use the import option to make some OC companions with my blessing. I'll add a note about it next update.

>>48547175
Mostly to reflect the setting's nature and the fact the jump will make you a fairly similar being to Lucy. The background is basically just free powers otherwise.

>>48546923
It's not 'just' 600 points for a Diclonius. It's 600 points for a SANE Diclonius, without the homicidal urges directed at your companions or anyone who seems to bother you. This is astoundingly rare in-setting. I'm not averse to bumping the price down later, though. It just means less to deal with in-jump without MINE! hanging over your head like a yandere Sword of Damocles.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>48551170
I ruled holy empowerment crippled you in jump if you were a vampire.
>>
File: Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
And I'm back! So, /JC, where to next?
>>
Reposting.
>Anyone know if taking "Product of SCIENCE!” and "Mighty skill" in one punch puts us on Tatsumaki's level?
>>
>>48552201
Goat Simulator
>>
How does Spring of Drowned Girl/Boy from Ranma 1/2 interact with alt. forms? Like if I'm in Tamaranean form from Teen Titans and I get splashed do I turn into a female Tamaranean, or a female human? Can this override normally mono-gender forms like Asari from Mass Effect or Gallade from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>48552241
It makes you female human. It's not the Spring of Drowned Tamaranean Girl.

After the jump, it becomes an altform in itself.
>>
>>48552241
I assume it doesn't change mono-gender, as there isn't an opposite gender to turn into. Although yea it'd probably effect other alt forms.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48552131
I'd have to say Super Robot Wars. Even if the actual setting(s) aren't exactly my cup of tea, I do appreciate the breadth and depth of detail that went into it, and I can't remember it being talked about, ever. At least people actually talk about the Gundam jumps on occassion.

Also goddamn-the more I read about the bullshit excuses for tech and magic here, the more I'm utterly confused as to why it's so low-key.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48552222
On it! Rolling for Location!
>>
>>48552241
It's literally a curse that transforms you into a specific thing that drowned there.

It does not work with other forms. If you fell in the spring of drowned pig, you wouldn't become an Tamarenean/Asari/whatever pig. You'd just be a pig.

You just become a human girl.
>>
>>48552256
Ok, and actually now that I think about it that's how the Musk Tribe got their women, dunking animals in the spring.

I guess I was just looking for a genderswap perk that let you use it more actively than the one from Body Mod. Genderswapping makes for a really good disguise.
>>
>>48552274
It's because SRW isn't a "popular" setting so nobody wants to exploit it. Notice how Blame! was only cared for because of that gun and how everybody wants to go for the shiny things.

Fuck, binbougami lets you make lands that fucking fry anyone but gods, no exceptions, while turning anyone into gods on a whim. Along with twisting luck and fate to your whims or mass genocide planets by stealing their luck.

Jumps are only underrated because the focus will be on breaking the mainstream settings.
>>
>>48552361
You don't really need a specific perk for that. Most shapeshifting perks and most of of the better magic systems are capable of switching your gender.
>>
>>48552433
When people're trying to exploit a Ranma 1/2 drawback to get a Spring of the Drowned Broly, and yet SRW's getting passed over - you know shit's fucked.
>>
>>48552480
>Spring of the Drowned Broly

u wot m8o
>>
>>48552274
I can't speak for others, but for me it's because I'm burnt out after recent SRW's emphasis on crazy trans-dimensional adventures. I can't keep up with it. I miss the days when all we had to worry about was the Ide.
>>
>>48552480
Are they still doing that at SB?

Either way it proves my point. We have beautiful gems like the Parenting jump or the Splatoon jump, or even Tropico. But you see only talks about the popular or the known series. Personally I think its due to laziness or lack of effort on people's ends. Instant gratification and all.
>>
>>48551995
>Holy shit, how did you slice my avatar in half?! I'm literally MORE THAN 100% immune to cutting damage, how the fuck did you even whoa whoa hey let's just calm down here please stop.

Is it wrong that when reading this I imagined the emo that would become ASA abusing what doesn't kill me perk? Spiraling in his skiiiiiinnnn.
>>
>>48552433
>lands that fucking fry anyone but gods, no exceptions
u wot, m8?
>>
>>48552129
Yes, they do. Combined with perks to put someone in stasis, it's basically free infinite pods.
>>
>>48552596
Final boss had a magic scheme going on to steal everyone's luck and convert it into the land's luck turning it into a god from accumulating enough of it. Non gods can't exist on godly land, full stop. They just get fried for trying. This kills the town's inhabitants but given it's not that kind of manga they get better by the end of things due to protagonist efforts.
>>
>>48552361
Jurassic Park has one.
>>
>>48551281
Those are two different settings, so you'd need two different answers. Also, how strong relative to what?
>>
>>48552596
I shit you not. You put enough fortune energy into a spatially separated land, it deifies. And anyone who's not a god can't go there or their bodies get vaporized, leaving them a soul to do what you want to it. You can also overload a person with fortune energy for instant godhood.

Shit is OP as fuck and it amazes me no ones jumped on this shit.
>>
Just caught up on the Injustice comics and it got really dark. So would we be able to make that the setting we go to for the DC jump? I don't want to save superman, as if I don't it leads to the development of super pills. Said pills are probably very useful in other jumps, both to just straight up sell and also to study/use. But I do wanna save Alfred, he just didn't deserve what happened to him.
>>
>>48552624
>how strong relative to what?
How strong as in feats. Can he mow down entire armies? Bust castles? Lift Tanks?
>>
>>48552631
Because it's a worthless Red jump, what the hell makes you think we're allowed to do any of that?

Hell. You saying anything's going to get the jump nerfed.
>>
>>48552649
>Dragonlance
-One shotted dragons
-Supernatural strength
-Magic immunity
-Shit tons of undead, powerful to scrub, at his beck and call
-Hundreds of years of experience as a swordsman
-Routinely chews up and spits out heroes
-Hasn't even really lost a fight

Ravenloft
-All the above plus:
--Dread Lord of a Ravenloft realm, aka unkillable
>>
>>48552636
Meant I not we. Wasn't fully paying attention.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48552433
At the risk of sounding like a total hipster, few of my all-time favorite jumps are "mainstream". I remember when Blame! wasn't nearly as popular and knowledge of the GBE wasn't as widespread; I'd bring up the GBE a lot in questions/proposed solutions/combos only to be answered with questions like "what's a GBE?" most of the time.

I wonder if people have figured out high level Safeguards can come with them built-into their bodies, or the potential for absolute havoc combined with certain perks from Gravity Rush. Admittedly I don't know nearly enough about Binbougami as I'd like although I really dig the misfortune energy stuff, those lands are news to me.

As I've said in the past, I find Naruto and Bleach to be more overhyped than Worm and far less interesting or actually worth reading.

>>48552541
Eh, that's fair. I've never even played it but just reading about it gives me a bigger headache than the Nasuverse ever did.

How the actual fuck does being connected with the Akashic record give a giant robot control over causality

Physics lectures are NOT supposed to replace the power of a dark god. That's not how science OR physics work.

And the most shocking part is, somehow people with robots which are theoretically much more primitive and overall shittier are keeping up with multiversal cosmic horrors. Someone apparently took out the canon Anti-Spiral with a clunky, assault rifle-wielding robot called the Scopedog in one of the timelines.

>>48552570
Different perk/item/item-eating perk combo actually, but...yep. Same principle.

I like to think I buried all the emo under a big ol' facade of hedonism in my halcyon days, though. Rockstar scientist in the streets, Byron meets Lovecraft in the...well, inside. Not the sheets. Nope.

>>48552631
In all fairness, I was kinda busy drawing power from all the misfortune in the multiverse.
>>
>>48552687
Read the jump notes.
>>
>>48552135
The Soft Cap was city level-range (I think), how many vectors even is that? And vector strength is proportionate to their range and number, correct? I remember at the end of the manga that Lucy's Vectors seemed to grow in size as well.
>>
File: antimagicforcefield.png (151KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
antimagicforcefield.png
151KB, 330x248px
Where should I go for good Anti Magic Perks?
>>
>>48552751
Define good, scrub.
>>
>>48552743
Fanwank it. The city-range and I'd say about 30-odd Vectors is when you need to start REALLY straining the softcap and training hard to get even further. That's a very rough and off-the-cuff estimate, mind.
>>
>>48552751
Mahou Sensei Negima, Dresden Files, Mushoku Tensei, any Nasuverse.
>>
>>48552751
Gift of the Twilight Imperium from Mahou Sensei Negima and Empty Night from Dresden Files are the two best ones i know of.
GotTI is selective immunity, Empty Night is complete immunity.
>>
>>48552751
RWBY, and if you don't mind ohgodwhythis levels of drawbacks then SCP
>>
File: UMKEhKL.jpg (720KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
UMKEhKL.jpg
720KB, 2560x1440px
>>48552751
I seem to remember a perk that made you completely immune to all direct magic, I can't remember where it's from though.
>>
>>48552788
>ohgodwhythis levels of drawbacks
???
>>
>>48552793
I seem to remember a perk that made you able to eventually consume enemy magic, I can't remember where it's from though.
>>
>>48552812
If only we had a list or something.
>>
>>48552795
Said perk is a field that you can't control which makes all SCPs (anything vaguely supernatural) go haywire and react extremely violently towards you. Which is the real drawback, the foundation's attempts are an aside by that point. First you must initiate a containment breach before something else there comes to kill you...and then the supernatural across the globe is after you. SCP is more grimderp and screwed than Pact, Worm, and 40k put together if you believe all myths are true considering some of what SCPs imply are out there.
>>
>>48552781
Yup. Use those two with Toggle and you've got full blown magic nosell mode. Fun to use in places that are all about magic.
>>
>>48552751
Railgun.
>>
>>48552135
Your drawbacks are fucked up.
As in, you do not seem to know how to make a proper one.

most of them have fiat fuckery. If you do not know how to make a jump drawback without nerfing the jumper or bumping someone to the jumpers level, or just saying, you automatically fail, jet someone who knows the setting better figure it out.

MINE! is a +200 CP drawback with "Fuck The Setting, this guy is as powerful as you," You do not get into stuff like that until you are at +300 CP or more.

Hunted is ANOTHER "Fuck the setting, this guy is as powerful as you, and immortal because again, fuck the setting"

Jumper’s Everyday Life This is another "Jumpmaker is to lazy to think up a clever disavdantage" and I am pretty sure it is just a copy paste. Also you are fucking lazy, because you cannot even bother to clarify powers. What about powers gained in jump?

You seem to have a lot of the high end "Fuck You" disadvantages, but did not go through the effort to make hardly any 100 - 200 CP disadvantages.
>>
>>48552135
>>48545473
Elfen Leid Jump v0.1 by
HeavensAnon

Diclonius does not really work as a background.. Because it has no actual perk tree.

In other jumps like this, there have been backgrounds and races. So let people choose between Human or Diclonous.race, and then choose a background.
So you can Drop In as a Diclonous, among other things.
>>
>>48552828
There is a perfectly normal door that leads to literally satan. Sure he's chained up but there is only like 1 chain left. Also there's the fact that Tesla has literally destroyed the universe through the false vacum theory. Best plan for SCP is grab the cool shit you want and then jump to that other universe that is super advanced and enjoy some down time.
>>
>>48552778
>>48552781
>>48552788
Thanks!
>>48552844
see:good
>>
>>48552848
The thing about MINE! is while they might go after your companions they wont kill you, hell they'd probably go out of their way to protect you.
>>
>>48551428
Any DnD magic.
>>
>>48552871
Isn't that universe also dead because we contaminated them with our germs and they all died out?
>>
>>48552906
They might be dead but the tech is still there. If they're advanced as they were said to be is should be mostly untouched, maybe a bit in disarray but otherwise okay.
>>
File: 1442366444369.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1442366444369.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>>48552848
If the drawbacks make you feel angry and frustrated, anon, then I have done my job properly. I will congratulate myself by eating an entire waffle. Without toasting it first.

>>48552868
Sorry I missed this one. The last anon was correct in that the other backgrounds, except for Drop-In, just don't...-work- for Diclonii. They're either murderized, abused, or imprisoned. Or used as attack dogs. In the current jump structure, it wouldn't work at all.
>>
>48552751
You could take Khorne as your divine parent, getting you al, nonmagical playing field or something. If merchant is around he could probably help with that
>>
>>48552751
>>
>>48552848
Protip: If you're going to bitch, you should probably provide constructive feedback to seem like less of an entitled cunt. Drawbacks like the ones you're complaining about have been in countless jumps in the past, like Asura's Wrath or Redwall or Fate/Extra.
>>
>>48552135
>>48552868
Seconding this. Normally if a race is made into a background it's because it has a lot of stuff for you to buy, like Nobodies/Heartless. But looking at the jump, Diclonii don't get anything besides their Vectors and regen, both of which are free.
>>
>>48552954
Just hand off the jump to someone else who cares about /jc/, because clearly you don't.
>>
Man. I was wondering where the salt on Elfen Lied was last night.

Turns out it was their bedtime - got to get that sleep schedule back in order before school and all.
>>
>>48552967
He already made a ruling on the chaos gods.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46054350/#46064699
>>
>>48552839
Where's Toggle from?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>48552608
Not really since:
>Any allies you attempt to carry to other jumps will act as a podded companion would when you reset their pod, and return to their home universe.
This is built into the system to prevent just that kind of stuff.

Also done with....
Jump 042: Goat Simulator
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Human [+300]
Skills & Abilities:
Ragdoll [-100]
Mutator: Classy Goat [-200]
Mutator: Size-Shifting Goat [-500]
Mutator: Builder Goat [-500]

I'm still recovering mentally from having my mental landscape very rudely rearanged so anything annoying at all is going to get a triple dose of 1 billion volts of electricity.

>>48552713
Yeah, about this level. Dread Lords can be 'slain' by the way, they just have grantied rezes. That one Wizard King whose got his entire kingdom under a memory altering spell was deader than dead for a while and when he came back he remembered the Dread Powers, a very little.

>>48552751
Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Mahou Sensei) makes you immune to spells you don't want to hit you and the like.
Empty Night (Dresden Files) make you immune to magical effects.
Imagine Breaker (Raildex) can literally stop anything that has a supernatural source but stops all supernatural buffs as well as shutting down your luck.
Anti-Magic from any D&D works by blanket suppressing any spell or magical effect used within, brought into, or cast into the area, but does not dispel it. Time spent within an anti-magic field counts against the suppressed spell’s duration,
>>
>>48552839
...why toggle? Those just turn perks on and off right? What does it add?
>>
>>48553034
Young justice
>>
How's RWBY for early chain?
>>
>>48552954
Not him. But I think it's less about them making us feel angry and frustrated, and more about them just... equalizing stuff, a whole lot? Which is eh, in terms of drawbacks.

Personally, I'd also like more drawbacks that aren't just "people (or this specific guy) are out to make your life miserable."

But eh.
>>
>>48553059
That's Elfen Lied though - the world and plot are out to make a specific set of people miserable.
>>
>>48547175
>What in the Hell are you thinking with the DNA Voice Drawback, is does not fit what is seen in the setting at all, and Lucy is not like that.

>>48552135
>Because of the setting and to make you like Lucy.

So, did you not read what the guy said AT ALL?
The way you have written DNA Voices, it has as much in common with the setting as "Tolerance for evil" does in Overlord the way Brelllin wrote it.
>>
>>48553072
>Brellin

Oh boy. is this the new buzzword.
>>
>>48553036
>Not really since:
>>Any allies you attempt to carry to other jumps will act as a podded companion would when you reset their pod, and return to their home universe.
>This is built into the system to prevent just that kind of stuff.

But it takes enemies with you, right?
>>
>>48553059
Normally I would agree, except...that's literally the entire setting's shtick. If this jump seemed more mean-spirited than my usual fare, it's mostly to fit the theme.

Anyway, I'll be doing a minor update shortly before I actually put this on drive. Age rolls and some errata from what we talked about earlier.

>>48553072
It wears off post-jump, anon. Anyways: http://elfen-lied.wikia.com/wiki/DNA_Voice
>>
>>48552884
Hey man, Imagine Breaker can punch out basically anything, and you get giant dragon heads than can fuck up The Person Superior To God.
>>
>>48552129
Gonna say no to stop pod cheating. anyone not companioned that is in there at the end of the jump is shoved in storage until you spark.
>>
>>48553072
Good news then as Tolerance for evil is literally a thing in Overlord. And oh what a surprise the way Brellin wrote it is how it canonically works.
>>
>>48553050
What's the difference between this perk and Safety First or maybe No Cheating?
>>
>>48553110
For Momonga, because he turned into a lich which made him sociopathic.
>>
>>48553110
Stop responding to yourself you fucking retard, you're eating up thread space.
>>
>>48553081
Yep. It got penned in this morning next to "shitposting."
>>
>>48553115
Don't know those perks but this ones lets you turn them off completely, I think it does it in such a way that the powers can't even be detected. I don't remember completely though.
>>
>>48553103
ANY enemy
>>
>>48553005
You seem to be throwing that accusation a lot at people lately. So out of the jumpmakers who are still here, who do you think truly cares about /jc/?
>>
>>48552894
>probably go out of their way to protect you.

>Being permanently incapacitated by
this individual counts as chain end...but now it’s just you and them. Forever.

No, is sounds like they have other things on their mind than protecting you. This is just a +400 CP Trap Drawback for a +200 CP price.
>>
>>48553115
This one has no real benefit to tuning your powers off beyond tuning them off.
>>
>>48553103
So I can release a prisoner in Game of Thrones without needing to worry about unleashing Cthulu into the world, right?
>>
>>48552839
You'll only need Toggle for Empty Night. Gift of the Twilight Imperium lets you accept magic by default if you want to.
There's also the Absorbing Eye from Mushoku Tensei which lets you counterspell and dispel at range - dead useful especially if you combine it with some of the other eye options.
>>48553042
In the case of Empty Night you need it to cast spells on yourself, like healing or buffs. Empty Night stops ALL direct magic from affecting you.
>>
>>48553134
Mind capping both posts so I can prove that wasn't 2 people then? Cause I'm not >>48553072

Hell I'll do it myself.
>>48553110
>>48553072
>>
Tell me jumper, why shouldn't I torture and destroy the hearts and minds of every monster girl I come across? They aren't people so they don't matter. I could torture one to death and the authorities would not care one bit. I would be completely in my rights.

I just need to find a good way to make everyone half breeds, and I think resident evil will allow me to do it.
>>
File: Gaunlet.png (301KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gaunlet.png
301KB, 800x1296px
>>48552954
Got some neat stuff here Heavensanon. A drawback that just fills you with existential dread and gloom would be neat as well, something that would make the Jumper choosing it to rely on his companions as he can't last without them?

Also I didn't see any chest nukes which I expected.

>>48553129
Actually I think his Sense of Justice is screwing with him as well as the fact that he's basically going through a 'none of this is real' thought patter, but that's just my head canon.
>>
>>48553153
Clearly ASA or Babylon.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11KB, 447x78px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11KB, 447x78px
>>48553134
Not everyone is the same person on this.

>>48553129
Was unaware of that, I thought people in overlord become unable to accept their Guilds wrong doings. Never read the novels and such so I do apologize there,.
>>
>>48552954
>except for Drop-In
So let Drop Ins be Diclonii, or make a some Diclonii Perks, like Scavenging, Hiding you hatred for others, perks to control urges or something.
>>
>>48553153
Bancho could save us from the tyranny of that nerfwhore Red and his awful jumps.
>>
>>48552722
>
And the most shocking part is, somehow people with robots which are theoretically much more primitive and overall shittier are keeping up with multiversal cosmic horrors. Someone apparently took out the canon Anti-Spiral with a clunky, assault rifle-wielding robot called the Scopedog in one of the timelines.
Hey, don't go knocking the Scopedog. That thing is awesome. And technically, it just softened it up for its pilot. The Anti-Spiral actually died from a shot from his pistol. Chirico Cuvie can kill anything, apparently. That's the power of the Abnormal Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE
>>
>>48553171
<insert reason>

"Well those don't count because I'm so much better."

<insert more, well-worded & well-argued reasons>

"fuck you."
>>
>>48553171
Because it violates the "don't be a dick" rule.
If you don't mind being a dick go ahead and be a dick. That's why jumpchain is singleplayer.
>>
>>48552954
I get that. But generally if races don't work for a background the answer is usually 'fanwank something' or jumpchan fiat. At the very least Diclonius should have SOMETHING besides their basic abilities to justify being a background. Maybe a 'better at killing shit' and/or a 'better at using your power perk'. As it stands Diclonii are kind of boring as an actual background.
>>
>>48553163
if you crack open the helvault prespark you release everything you imprisoned in that jump and that jump only.
>>
File: image.png (388KB, 800x934px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388KB, 800x934px
Are items from NWN jump discounted?
>>
>>48553246
>>48553222
Hmm. You both DO have a point. The background is kind of boring as-is. Alright, I'll consider adding some buyable perks to the background in the future. They'll even be available to other backgrounds, but I'm keeping the Vectors and Inhuman specific to them. How's that sound?
>>
>>48553259
Yes. They're separated by origin and all.
>>
>>48553171
What jumps even have monster girls that aren't mega gross?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48553278
Cool
>>
>>48553239
Are you still doing this? You're so deep in your own intellectual dishonesty that you honestly see any argument presented against you as being shitposting, and any vitriol that you produce as being well reasoned? Verbatim, the one spouting shit during that argument was the side you're defending and pretending was perfect and innocent of all offence. Don't pretend you had a good argument and that the people you're attacking on grounds of nothing didn't have arguments of their own which you dismissed wholesale.
>>
File: SamefagFail.png (9KB, 353x142px) Image search: [Google]
SamefagFail.png
9KB, 353x142px
>>48553169
>Mind capping both posts
Sure, why not.
>>
>>48553164
Wild Card ruled Empty Night can be suppressed.
>>
>>48553308
Fuck off, stupid edgy philosophy major, you don't know anything. Grow the fuck up already and stop wasting everyone's time with your puerile bullshit.
>>
>>48553171
Because it's boring.
>>
>>48553053
Escalating GRIMM, surprise murder ganks, and edge for no good reason. Basically naruto.

>>48553278
Works for me but then again I never had a problem with the jump to start with.

>>48553299
So did you get all the scars before chain or just from Lovecraft?
>>
>>48553319
Not him, but I found it.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41282987/#41287206
>>
File: Smugbatsy.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
Smugbatsy.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>>48553308
>post nothing of substantial or argumentative worth
>you got offended
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>48551582
Can I get some more tosses please?
>>
>>48553316
Thanks, was just trying to prove to this fuckwad >>48553134 that more than 2 people go on the internet.
>>
>>48553357
Why are you still responding to yourself and pretending like anyone fell for it?
>>
>>48553319
Well that's nice.
It would be even nicer if he mentioned it in the perk description or jump notes though.
>>
>>48553357
You only proved that you know how to edit an image to cover up your samefagging.
>>
Is Paradox around? Got a question about Anodite in Ben 10, namely, does it count as a Race for the purposes of the 300cp Race-only points?
>>
>>48553171
Because it is wrong to torture the hearts and minds of all beings, regardless of whether or not they are people.
>>
>>48553350
Resident Evil.
>>
>>48553357
You haven't proven anything but that you don't know when it's better to ignore accusations than to create a scenario where people will only get more suspicious.
>>
>>48553350
Kung Fu Hustle, Girls Und Panzer, 1984, Fallen London, Fate Extra
>>
File: TossedSalad.jpg (11KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
TossedSalad.jpg
11KB, 183x276px
>>48553350
>Can I get some more tosses please?
Sure. Here is some Tossed Salad
>>
>>48553403
Sure thing.

>>48553420
I'll take the first two, since I only take three at a time.
>>
>>48553387
Well, Wild Card has been around recently.

Maybe he could add it.
>>
>>48553278
Sounds tubular.
>>
Are there any perks that have effects similar to the one in Generic Western what let you control how much people talk about you?
>>
>>48553393
Pretty sure it's a perk, not a race.

But I'm not Paradox, so...
>>
>>48553478
Fuck off.
>>
>>48553478
I know there are a few, but I can't remember where off the top of my head. Let me look around a bit, see if I can find them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>48553342
Got three from Symphogear, two more from Valkyria Chronicles, two big ones from One Punch, Fallout is a shit world that gave me three more, STALKER had a Vet after my ass and he gave me a total eight even though I had a Symbiote that has made my skin into living Kevlar, and dozens of surgical scars from my own work during Girl Genius. The Symbiote patchs me up and can remove the scars, so I only keep the ones that remind me not to make the same mistakes again.

I never got hurt physically during the Lovecraft Jump. A bunch of Cultists I'd been subverting for seven years managed to do a ritual and open a door to somewhere. I had to erase the memory of what I saw so the spiral of insight and agony would allow me to recraft the Overmind that I'd formed, but my companions tell me I was muttering about a King in Yellow. Which is bad since I managed to potluck into the only fucking Old One who lives as a fucking meme.

TLDR: The only scars I got in Lovecraft were mental ones.
>>
>>48553554
Have you done Alan Wake yet?
>>
What are some good ways to have a functionally infinite supply of mana? I'm looking at Tales of Vesperia, but I don't really understand how that stuff works and if it's good for my purposes.
>>
>>48553686
Fuck off, power-wanker. That's literally impossible within the confines of jumpchain.
>>
>>48553502
>>48553746
Is this a mandatory reply to every post that asks a question now?
>>
>>48553686
Alchemy from Master of Magic and either Supreme Commander or Minecraft tech to create gold to fuel it. Then you just need a way to get it from your warehouse (portals, requip whatever).
>>
>>48553278
I do agree that you need some more lower level drawbacks, but that would take care of the Diclonii problem if they had more of a mundane perk tree. If you want to be more thematic maybe just lower level perks since they have all disadvantaged and have not really had a lot of oppurtunities for better.

Some ideas:
Hundred Handed: Improve multi tasking with all appendages, and powers can count as appendages.

A Bargain with Madness: gain partial control over other compulsions now and in the future by ingulging them in small ways.

Know thine own voice: can the source of any emotion, sensation, or thought, or other input Will know what is yours and what is foreign, and identify/compare based on previous experiences.
>>
>>48553686
You could always get samples of water from the Well of Eternity from WoW, then get Terraria's liquid generator or Captain Planet's Elemental Corruption perk.

Just start making lakes of the stuff.
>>
What jumps do I go for hot goth waifus?
>>
>>48553686
Eh. Vesparia should do that for you, it's literally a problem with how magic produces more aer than it uses up in that universe if I remember correctly, so if you want an infinite supply of the stuff, your bigger problem will be getting rid of it all.
>>
>>48553787
It's just shitposters trying to get replies. Don't indulge them/him.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>48553656
You guys really dislike me. Alright I'm off to Alan Wake.

>>48553686
Theoretically you can go to Storm Hawks and get the perk Universal Adapter and then with that thing in hand go to Supreme Commander and nab a Paragon, which provides functionally infinite resources and energy. Set the Universal Adapter's output to mana and then hook it to the Paragon and it will have as much mana as needed, even with the lowered rate of efficency the Paragon can and will take up the slack, then just use the Wireless Interface and you don't even need to be near the Paragon to gain the mana it outputs.

If you wanna break the above down show me where I went wrong. I've been wrong before but this looks to me like it'll be good.

If you wanna store the output you'll need Burstone (Bastion) which has an infinite amount of storage space but can only take so much input without bleed.

>>48553836
I think a while back someone said you could get Rory Mercury from GATE but I don't remember. Or you could Pod Evangeline McDowell (Negima) after breaking her curse, she's got a Goth/Maid fetish a mile wide.
>>
>>48553836
Teen Titans, Dragonlance, DC
>>
>>48553836
World of Darkness/joke
>>
>>48553889
>You guys really dislike me. Alright I'm off to Alan Wake.
Actually Alan Wake isn't that bad if you're even moderately superhuman, or so I've been told.

Also, it has a perk that'll help you immensely if you go anywhere like Lovecraft again.
>>
>>48553917
The companions you can buy in mage an be anything you want, so you can have a goth waifu, if that's how you want to interpret that.
>>
>>48553935
Stop impersonating me, bitch. You're not even a real shitposter.
>>
>>48553686
I use lots of hypertech energy plants, and Universal Adaptor from Storm Hawks.

Not that I need it, because with all my efficiency perks and items every spell I cast costs less than 0.5% of its full cost, and works 20x as good as normal
>>
File: tumblr_mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao5_400.gif (287KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao5_400.gif
287KB, 400x225px
>>48553836
If you can put up with her, Stocking is pretty goth from Panty & Stocking.
She does come with her sister as a package deal, though. Don't know if that's a dealbreaker.

There's the vampire twins from Portrait of Ruin in Castlevania. You can get there by going to the era 1937 - World In Chaos option. The game itself takes place in 1944.
You need pods for them. Or blue feathers.

You have good taste.
>>
>>48553686
>What are some good ways to have a functionally infinite supply of mana?
>>48553746
>That's literally impossible within the confines of jumpchain

Don't you have an infinite supply of Mana in a lot of Magic Systems? If you have a MP pool that regenerates, you have that by default.

Harry Potter never seems to run out of mojo and can do it all day long.

for a lot of others, just get your MP regen &/or MP pool (for settings where MP regen is a percentage of MP total) until you regain MP faster then you spend it.

In Skyrim you can make enchanted gear that does this for a school of magic or two at a time by reducing the casting cost of a spell to zero.
>>
>>48553966
A lot of companion purchases are like that though, they don't really count.
>>
>>48554051
Unlimited is not infinite, infinite is unlimited.
>>
>>48554046
>If you can put up with her, Stocking is pretty goth from Panty & Stocking.
>She does come with her sister as a package deal, though. Don't know if that's a dealbreaker.

Can't you purchase a single canon companion, though?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Rolling for Location!
>>
>>48553903
>Teen Titans, Dragonlance, DC
This anon is correct, though he probably meant Ravenloft when he said Dragonlance?
>>
>>48553686
It depends of which kind of mana system you're working. Miniverse batteries from Rick and Morty and some magitech perks could allow you to create universes of pure mana.
>>
>>48554051
To add to that with the Spellmaker perk and the Altar of Spellmaking in the morroblivion jump you can discover new spell and enchantment effects with enough research and time. You could theoretically discover fortification and regeneration enchantments for all of your styles of magic and energy pools if you put the effort into it.
>>
>>48553867
Okay, but seriously, what the hell is going on with this setting? I have no idea what the deal is with this Aer shit, can anybody explain what's going on with this stuff?
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>48553403
Resident Evil- Hold on, let me laugh evilly for a moment.
0/2000
Rolled for France
Rolled for 23
Researcher
Free Knowledge Base
Discount Project W
Key Genes
Parasitologist
Virologist
Hypnos Gene
Free Hypo Gun
Free STI Eagle 6.0
Free Satellite Phone
Discount Progenitor Sample
Viral Collector
Splice It Inx7
Free My Works Are Superb(Progenitor)

---------------
0/1450
Free Injection
Free Contact With Bloodstream/Respiratory System
Free Mental Clarity
Free Will of the Self
Denial of Retrieval
Brain Case
Evolutionary Attempts
Protective Cocoon
Cross-Species
Free Immediate
Enhanced Eyesight
Adonis
Remove Cultivation Concerns

Mind Over Monster+100
---------------

Here We Go Again+0
Road to Godgood+300- He does realize my loved ones can squish him like a bug right?
Corporation Games+300
Lame+200- Why should I run? I have 7000 Minions between me and the zombies. Most of them don't even have organs, or anything to infect.
Bounty+100- I ambush the ambusher, by summoning Minions.
WESKER!!!+100

Basically my Virus leaves you looking the way you used to, it can be injected into anyone or anything, and it evolves on its' own while keeping you good-looking, but you can force specific evolutions, or stop them from happening.

It's being injected into my Companions, and maybe into the Minion Hives just to see what happens.
>>
>>48554085
>Unlimited is not infinite, infinite is unlimited.
Sorry, just not used to mana being a problem a lot of the time. You have all you can use. Having more won't help you because your magic abilities are the bottleneck, not the magic itself.

Infinite Mana would be useful for making a world magical without worrying about TheMagicGoesAway no matter how many people use it, but that is about it.
>>
>>48554166
>and maybe into the Minion Hives just to see what happens.
...Handsome super-Minions?
>>
>>48554145
Okay, so there's this mystical energy field, aer. It's naturally generated by the planet. But the planet's feedback mechanism for it is kind of fucked up. When aer gets consumed (such as by casting spells), the planet resupplies aer at a greatly exaggerated rate. This means that casting magic actually increases the amount of magical energy available. This is bad, because large quantities of aer are toxic to animal life, mutating to plant life, and turn the creatures known as "Entelexia" into malevolent space-demons called Adephagos. Entelexia are normally part of the feedback cycle that reduces the amount of aer and inhibits its generation, but they can be overwhelmed. At some point in prehistory this happened to a ridiculous extent, and the Adephagos produced destroyed the ancients' civilization before being sealed away into orbit by a defensive shield cast by an enormous blastia core, the Vesperia.

Now, the problem in the plot is that recently two things have happened to strengthen the Adephagos. The first is that most of the Entelexia where killed in a war. The second is that a new blastia treatment system has been developed that gives greatly improved performance but also seriously riles up the aer. So the aer levels are growing, eventually the Adephagos will be strengthened enough to penetrate the shield and descend to kill everyone. So to fix this problem, the party's mages invent a way of converting aer into mana. Much more stable mystical energy. This process can also be performed on Entelexia to convert them into elemental spirits, which gives them the ability to convert mana, too. And technically, every blastia core is an Entelexia, just in dormant form. So the plan is to convert all the blastia into spirits, all the aer into mana, and then kill the weakened Adephagos.
>>
>>48554265
Super-Minions is the bit I care about.
>>
>>48554260
It doesn't really matter how much mana you pump into a world if the inhabitants are incapable of using magic.
The best you can hope for in that case is magical mutants, which is probably not what you're aiming for. Far more likely you'll just trigger some kind of magical apokalypse when the mana in a world that isn't adapted to it reaches critical mass.

You can give magic to a world that has none with one of the divine 600cp perks from Dragonlance safely though.
>>
>>48554294
So how does that work post jump? And what's with the weird option you can guy in jump that has to do with converting the Entelexia things into the whatevers?
>>
>>48554340
The handsome bit is more disturbing though.

Captcha, coffee is not tea.
>>
0.2: Made Mark of the Devil buyable for other backgrounds, added more text and points to companion options, added new perks to Diclonius tree, added more clarification to notes. Added 3 new drawbacks. Added age and gender options and rolls.

None of this is set in stone, so lemme know how this looks. Also I liked the suggestions >>48553798 gave me so I used at least two of them for the new Diclonius perks. Much thanks!
>>
File: Elfen Lied 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Elfen Lied 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48554396
God damn it.
>>
>>48554396
...did you forget to include the actual update?
>>
>>48554396
BAD NEWS.
>>
>>48554373
Check the notes at the end of the document. Post-jump blastia produce aer out of fiat, they sidestep the normal Aer Krene generation process. As for the option in the jump, I think you're referring to the Child of the Full Moon perk? That's a reference to a mutation that exists in the game setting (one of your plot-critical party members has it, naturally) that basically makes you a living blastia. For the sake of niceness, the perk offers you the conversion spell formula for free, so you can make your magic safe and convert any other blastia or aer you encounter. You don't become a spirit if you convert yourself, though, you're not that much like a blastia.
>>
>>48553686

I don't know about *infinite* but we can definitely make your mana pool "as big as it needs to be." This is how I do it.

>Mushoku Tensei - Delayed Limiter: To Develop your magical power you must simply use it until exhaustion

>Mushoku Tensei - Leaky Limiter: Guarantees your Mana Pool from that setting (and through shared pools, all of them) will never stop expanding so long as you keep exhausting your supply.

>Elona - Softcap: Also guarantees your attributes will always have the ability to climb higher.

How do we train it up? Practice practice practice. Fortunately there are a number of "wow, you barely have the power to cast this!" abilities and spells in the chain. Summoning from NGNL, you only have the power to sustain a summon for 5 minutes at first before you're drained. Outside of the jump, powering the abilities you get from Master of Magic all by yourself, is supposed to be very draining as well.

Then, we need ways to refill that ever-expanding pool. Naturally exercising it helps, especially with softcap, but it never hurts to have a leg up.

>Cardcaptor Sakura - Moon Battery: Boosts your magical power and energy regen rate in moonlight.

>Fate/Jumpchain - Magic Core: Provides great reserves of mana, and rapidly refills those reserves.

Now, let's make that magic go further too.

>Madoka - Conservative: 20% reduction in mana consumption.

>Ragnarok Online - Efficient Casting[Energy Coat]: includes an efficiency boost to your casting abilities.

>Master of Magic - Channeler: The necessary energy to maintain ongoing effects is halved for you. and enchantments with a duration last twice as long.

couple that with the usual Thousand Master/Valka/Power to Burn/etc perks and you'll find yourself more mana than you actually know what to do with.
>>
What can runes do in Fate?
>>
>>48554473
You know what would work well with that? Final Casting, from Maou Maoh Yuusha. It dumps all your mana into a single spell. Makes it a lot easier to exhaust your supply once you get to higher levels, so you can just cast a single huge spell instead of having to sit there for an hour casting smaller ones. Especially if you have a percentage-based mana regeneration and therefore eventually are regaining mana faster than you can expend it.
>>
>>48554396
>>48554411
>The 100cp version of Mark of the Devil allows you to give it to companions for free...
Would I have to purchase that too as a Diclonius, or do I just get that for free? Would it be discounted?

>Like An Angel
Cute perk? CUTE PERK!
>>
>>48554294
Wouldn't converting Aer into Mana have the same problem as just using up a whole lot of Aer?
>>
>>48548207
No, I didn't see your item idea. But Nerfing the setting, that's funny.
>>
>>48554541
You have to 'buy' it to add to companions. Unless they're also Diclonii, of course.
>>
>>48554521
ooh, I didn't know about that one. Didn't even know it was a jump. That would work really well for it.

I'm pretty sure I've got more mana regen perks than what I listed, I just wanted to get the post out. Takes too long to scour my whole jumplist.
>>
>>48554548
If they were just converting the aer, maybe, but converting the Entelexia into spirits means they live inside the planet's energy flows and can make sure the mana conversion process happens at the fundamental level.
>>
>>48554473
If you're jumping Mushoku Tensei anyway you could just pick up one of the high-tier eyes like the All Seeing Eye or the Absolute Void Eye.
Not only do they consume an immense amount of mana, they're also very useful.
>>
>>48554588
So, the Entelexia, they just regulate the natural generation an concentration of Aer normally then, and that's how Blastia can produce more of it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Three burnt out Ioun Stones with Everbruning Flame cast on it and let's go. Also the very first thing I did was fire Brahmastra at the Darkness. Couldn't figure out a good Bane so I just slapped a Holy on the bow just before I fired the damn thing using its Swan Song.

Jump 043: Alan Wake
Drawbacks:
Background: Investigator
Abilities:
Bright Falls' Finest [Free]
Trail of Clues [-200]
Touched by Darkness [-300]
Champion of Light [-400]
Items:
Flashlight [Free]
Coffee Thermos [-100]

>>48554396
>>48554411
Looking into it!
>>
>>48554637
More or less, yeah.
>>
We have received confirmation - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is in fact the demented time-travelling, cuckholding, fucked-up story the leaks & rumors have told us it is.

And it is also confirmed via Rowling as canon to the rest of HP.

Cursed Child drawback when.
>>
>>48554698
>drawback
Fuck that just make a second jump in the timeframe so we can have more HP fun.
>>
>>48554751
>fun
>in Cursed Child

I appreciate your enthusiasm but really?
>>
>>48554698
WELL I GUESS I DIDN'T WANT THAT HOPE TODAY.

THERE IT GOES JUST... FUCKING OFF. TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

Rowling you hack.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>48554762
Twilight and Avatar.
That is all.

>>48554698
I was not optimistic, yet still am disappoint.
Fucking JKR.
At least I get to rub at least one person's nose in it. Small victories I guess.
>>
>>48554411
So, does the Selfish Bastards drawback also affect the canon companion I bought?
>>
>>48554751
I expect we'll get a second HP jump for Nicholas Flamel's Movie... but that's a prequel.
>>
>>48554762
True but we can fix it! You never know till you try! Plus Isnt this set before hp? 2 jumps with 0cp link drawback pls.
>>
>>48554806
Not Flamel. Newt Scamander.
Flamel is the immortal alchemist who created the Philosopher's Stone.
Scamander is Wizarding Steve Irwin.
>>
>>48554802
>Twilight and Avatar.
>That is all.
I'm pretty sure that for most people the "fun" part of Twilight at least consists of setting everything on fire. Repeatedly,
>>
>>48554804
Nope.
>>
>>48554839
Exactly my point.
>>
>>48554847
So we get a new HP jump were we pick up some perks and then set everything on (Fiend)fyre? Sounds good to me.

Not that i care that much about what is and is not canon anyway. I'll derail it before the first year is over anyway.
>>
Someone mind telling me who uploaded that "Mistborn Era 2" bit to the Uploads folder in the drive?

Trying to be a sneaky git?
>>
>>48554802
>>48554839
I liked the Twilight Movies. And avatar wasn't terrible.

Is this a meme or do i just have shit taste?
>>
>>48554905
Yeah, looks like someone tried to sneak one in. Which is dumb, because we've got another book left in Mistborn Era Two. Wait for the next book to come out, dingus.
>>
>>48554841
Okay, thanks Heavens.

Atleast Nana is only a violent yandere with bad luck then. not also awful.
>>
>>48554905
Oddly, I can find nothing on SB.
>>
>>48554411
Ticket to Nope, I like the name "A Ticket to anywhere but here" maybe instead of "It does not work if the whole planet is in danger" change it to "Will not help you get off a planet unless the setting has interplanetary travel"
Because it could help you there in Mass Effect, where the "Bigger Problems" are more than planetary scale.

The Sadists Crossbow: how about "If contains 12 regular crossbow bolts that replinish outside of combat, as well as the barbs of slow painful death that are always there if you reach for them,even of you are out of all other ammo, because it is that type of setting"

Maple House: Like that you said nine; is is silly when they house 8 or something like the Star Trek runabout. But maybe say 12 (or as many companions as you have)
in case some has more companions due to pods or gaining them in jump?

Tranq gun: how many rounds does it come with, box of 144?

Anti-Diclonous Tech, you might want to say that once you build the craft in the blueprints, one can follow you from jump to jump with standard CP protection/replacement (600 CP after all)

Peace Maker: How many rounds are replenished per week? however much you use, so if you have and use 1,440 rounds, it is replenished every week?

Monster Slayer: So is it the rounds or the gun or both that has Fiat effectiveness against supernatural defenses?

Cyborg: might want to say if you keep it it can be an alt form, and also allow you to import an existing robotic/cyborg body/enhancements to add these to if you wish

Drawbacks:
Could you think uo one more 100,200,and 300 CP drawback for a total of 4 each?
>>
>>48554921
>do i just have shit taste?
Yes.

Meh, Avatar wasn't that bad. Except if we're talking about the Shyamalan movie.
>>
>>48554905
>>48554950
No idea at all. Why would anyone do that without waiting for the last book to come out?
>>
>>48553420
Kung Fu Hustle- I'm not built for fighting, I have people to do that for me.
0/2300
Wandering Idiot
Free Intimidation Fu
Free Portentous Butterfly
Discount a Special Aura
Discount Enlightenment
Body Language
Free Martial Arts Weapon
Free Tony Hideout
Free Nine Yin & Nine Yang Manual, purchase the other 5
Underworld Casino(600 Points)
Free Faithful Companion-Gotta be Forsetti, my Bodyguard
Minions-YES!

The Boss+600-I have people who can watch him for me.
Memories can be Painful+400
Weapon Breakdown+200- Who uses weapons?
Mute+100
---------------------
Girls Und Panzer- What the fuck is this shit?
0/2600
Pay to remain Male
Little Army-WHY!
Pay for Black Forest
EGSDT, Live Ammo
Mechanic
Free Mechanic, pay for Commander
Master Student Government-I will rule this school!
Free Tank Tech
Discount Rush Job
Basic Tankery
Advanced Tankery
We're Together, We Can Do It-Work with me Minions!
Our Armor is Fairly Thin
Free Burn-Proof Uniforms
Discount Tank Hangar

--------
Tanks-
Spend 450 remaining CP on TP
5/725
5 Maus Super Heavy Tanks
10 King Tigers
15 Tank Destroyers, 7 Jagdpanzer IVs, and 8 Sturmgeschutz IVs
29 Panther Vs
--------

Discount Zig-Zag

All the Enemies you Ever Wanted+800-MINIONS!
Tankery is Serious Business+300- What do I care if people hate me?

These builds took forever. But I'm done.
Dear god that's a lot of tanks. I wonder if I can train Overlord(Game) Minions how to man a Tank.

German Tanks, Best Tanks.
>>
>>48552274
You mean the setting where Demonbane, Tengen Toppa, Getter Robo and Gunbuster crossover? And even the strongest from that franchises can't do shit against some of the OC villains and robots?
>>
>>48554975
Shamalamadingdong movie was Teh Larst Airfarter. Avatar was tentacleporn Ferngully with Wolf-things.
>>
>>48554994
Why would anyone make shounen jumps without waiting for them to finish?
>>
>>48554921
Yeah, hating Twilight is a meme. It's also crap so yes, you have shit taste.
I haven't watched Avatar but it doesn't get the hate that Twilight gets.

Many jumpers take great delight in killing at least all vampires in Twilight. I haven't jumped it.
>>
>>48554999
No, the SRW jump we have is OG. Not the crossover stuff.
>>
>>48554905
>Worldhopping 600 – You learn the secrets of Worldhopping in the Cosmere from a guy named Hoid who finds you very interesting because you are in some ways very much like him. If you take this, you have to survive 10 years in the Cosmere. You can't just stay in Scadrial when you have other places to visit in this universe. Right? Things could get a lot more interesting. Just saying. It's up to you.

I can't tell if this is a drawback or a perk and either way it's terrible. This is a really badly-written jump and I move to have it stricken from the drive.
>>
>>48554999
Nope, the jump is Original Generation, that's the version of SRW without the crossovers.
>>
>>48552433
Some people have tried to claim that they could get a Demonbane from there. It didn't end well.
>>
>>48555013
Probably because they like the series and want to jump the setting.
I'm certainly happy for the One Piece jump, to name one example.
>>
>>48555056
Well, at the time people were making that claim, Demonbane had yet to be in a Super Robot Wars game. So it was just nonsense wankery.
>>
>>48553686
>>48554473
>will never stop expanding
In this vein, one of the Elder Scrolls (Morroblivion or Skyrim)
Has perks for linear HP, MP, and Stamina growth without diminishing returns.
>>
>>48554996
Wooo! Two-fer! "Tony Hideout" heh.
MINIONS! Hooo!
>>48555013
Because Shonen Serieses never really seem to end? Because most of them have arcs that do? I mean, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden could be two seperate Jumps. One Piece just keeps going. Bleach... I dunno... But a trilogy of books where you know there's going to be an end... why not wait?

A Book series where each is a self contained story, like Dresden Files is a different story.
>>
Okay, so where do I go to pick up powers that scale with age?
>>
>>48554623
A jumper could indeed do that.

Not this jumper though. The thought of messing with my eyes makes me very uncomfortable. I can't even wear contacts. Much less replacing them with freaky magic eyes.
>>
>>48555108
Thanks for pointing out that Typo.
>>
>>48554642
>Brahmastra
So, there is a TGWP jump now, or did you steal this in Lord of Light or something?
>>
>>48555124
I wasn't mocking. I knew it was a typo, but it's funny. Tony Soprano or Godfather or Scarface.
>>
>>48554905
>>
>>48555122
Eh, it's jump fiat. By the time you arrive in-jump it's already done.
It's no worse than switching body every jump you take a new race.
>>
>>48555115
Vampire: The Requiem, Forgotten Realms, Wakfu (?).
>>
>>48555162
I didn't think you were mocking, I was legitimately thanking you. I make typos a lot, and I didn't notice that one.
>>
>>48555158
Or Asura's Wrath.
>>
>>48554698
>We have received confirmation - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is in fact the demented time-travelling, cuckholding, fucked-up story the leaks & rumors have told us it is.
>And it is also confirmed via Rowling as canon to the rest of HP.
Yes, make it it's own jump.
Just... don't be the Jumpmaker if you hate it. Jumps where the Jumpmaker hates the setting do not end well...
>>
>>48555158
or Symphogear.
>>
So, uh, Ragnarok Online: MVPs scale with you no matter what, apparently? And there are dozens, if not hundreds of them? Literally how to even survive.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>48555158
>>48555194
Symphogear actually.
>Brahmastra, the bow of Brahma. Unlike it's counterpart Ichival, Brahmastra's attacks are slower, more accurate and far more powerful, with it's Armed Gear taking the form of a heavy bow by default, although it can also take the form of a battle rifle or revolver. Built into Brahmastra's headset is a visor that provides targeting data and alternate vision modes to the wielder. While the weapons can be fired as fast as the wielder can manage or pull the trigger, the power of these attacks make friendly fire a serious concern.
>The Swan Song of Brahmastra brings forth the full might of a weapon said to never miss and which completely annihilates it's target without fail. Summoning it's bow form again, Brahmastra unleashes a massive lance of energy at a specific target, traveling instantly and through all structures in it's way to annihilate that single target with force similar to a nuclear weapon.
>>
>>48554698
>cuckholding
Wait what? I never heard about this shit.
>>
>>48555229
Pretty sure they scale not with the power of their enemies, but the number of people they are fighting.
>>
>>48555115
Spyro LoSS, Inukami & Okami for kitsune stuff, Forgotten Realms & Ravenloft if you go dragon, InFamous... I'm sure there's more.
>>
>>48555259
It seems to be the inverse , actually.

>It seems though, that Mr. M isn’t just here to teach you about history. He spends a day with you to teach you about the MVPs that roam this world, monsters who seem to grow proportionally stronger to the opponent they’re facing – hence making them extremely dangerous to anyone they face. He taps you on the head as he reminds you: “MVPs aren’t meant to be faced alone.” But he’s also got some tricks to help you. In general. Not against MVPs.
>>
>>48555165
What the hell? You have to pay 200 to be a Misting or Ferring... and then pay to actually get powers? What? why?
>>
>>48555165
Wow Middle class is shit.
>>
File: XqQme9v.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
XqQme9v.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
>>48555167
Sure. Doesn't stop me from being skeeved out by the idea though. I passed on the magic eyeballs in naruto too.

Pictured: some jumpers.
>>
>>48555239
>Symphogear actually.
Is it a City Buster? When I hear [Something]Astra, I expect some serious firepower at least.
>>
>>48555374
What about Bloodborne?
>>
>>48555308
Well, that's bullshit. Flood them in disposable minions/robots instead of fighting yourself, I guess?
>>
>>48555374
Well i passed on the Naruto eyeballs too, but mostly because i didn't want to catch the emo. Can't be to careful with that in that setting.

I did take the Absorbing Eye in MT though, even when i already had Gift of the Twilight Imperium.
Because no-selling any wizards or sorcerers or whatever with a look is just too funny to pass up.

>>48555409
Most jumpers have companions. Nobody has to go solo unless they want to.
>>
>>48555391
Probably not without X-Drive or Swan Song, with X-Drive though things get into the absurd BS territory. Swan Song seems to be more wipe out everything between me and the target, as well as the target.
>>
>>48555401
Fraid I don't know anything about, and haven't been to bloodborne. but if it offers eyes, I'm passing on those too.
>>
>>48555458
>X-Drive

Believe me. I know.
I'm in permanent X-Drive.

Turns out, implanting two Orgels of Origins two fuel two superpower organs woulda bit me later.
>>
>>48555468
You can line your brain with eyes as you acquire Eldritch knowledge.
>>
>>48555468
Insight makes you grow extra eyes. Usually they're on the inside of your skull. Get darkvision and you could look at your own brain.
>>
>>48554411
Hey, wait. Heavens, the notes say you're born as a Silpelit in the background... But those age at a doubled rate.

Do I take half my age roll for my actual age, with my roll being apparent age?
>>
>>48555525
Fanwank it. You won't age yourself to death in-background, but your nature as an anomaly means your apparent age is...honestly whatever you want it to be. Or rolled. You can use the method you suggested if you like.
>>
>>48555347
>You have to pay 200 to be a Misting or Ferring... and then pay to actually get powers? What? why?
Because some people have a rolling fetish.

Personally, I hate random rolls in jumps like that. The only Jumper EVER to even come close to making it acceptable was Worm_Anon, and I still am not a fan.

But that opened the gate for shitty jumpmakers like whoever made Fairy Tail, where you have to roll for the magic you know. And this is NOT innate magic, but magic you learn from teachers and Magic Schools and shit. The whole thing is just poison for the larger jumpchain.
>>
>>48555447
>Most jumpers have companions. Nobody has to go solo unless they want to.
I don't know about you, but I only have one companion who could fight someone scaled to me.

So, I'm just gonna go with the disposable army-spam.
>>
>>48555561
Going with that then, so it still makes sense with canon. Would be weird as fuck if I was a lot older than Lucy, without any explanation for my existence as a Silpelit.

...On the other hand, just inexplicably being born as the first Diclonius, before Lucy even exists to start infecting people with the virus would also be hilarious in a way.
>>
>>48555565
I try keep my companions as close to me in power level as possible.
I'm going more for a "band of friends" approach instead of "jumper and his minions/waifus".

But even if you don't, if they die they'll just revive anyway so it's not too much of a problem.
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 932x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 932x1032px
Just to reiterate how stupid Cursed Child is
Apparently the trolley witch is a Jumper.
>>
>>48555619
Huh. I totally need to have a showdown with the trolley witch on top of the moving train.
Explosions, shapeshifting, death-defying acrobatics... it'll be awesome.
I'll have to set up one of my companions with a camera. Or possibly get a pensieve.
>>
>>48555655
>I'll have to set up one of my companions with a camera.
I think there's a perk in Tropico for that?
>>
So, I started a new chain, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is jump 2. Jump 1 is The Sims 3.

There is no way in hell I'd survive getting a Stand the hard way, but I'm a greedy fuck and bought The Arrowhead instead of The Stand anyway.

I rolled the Part 4 timeline. You think it'd be fair to say I got Josuke to heal me after I inevitably started dying due to my own Stand, and had my Stand develop like Koichi's?
>>
>>48555619
Holy shit, I knew it was retarded, but this bus is shorter than I could have imagined.
>>
>>48555229
Actual Ragnarok MVPs don't scale. That's not a thing. Meaning, Dirge was probably seeking to make the adventure more interesting for the Jumper, with specifics of the scaling left to the writer.

Dirge loved giving us the tools and letting us run away with them.
>>
>>48555511
>>48555503
But that makes no sense. What would you see but blackness and greymatter?
>>
>>48555561
What if I want to age twice as fast?
>>
>>48555616
And that's fine. I just don't really do that, too many of them to make imports equal. Sure, I upgrade the fuck out of them... But they're still not close to me, not with all the bullshit perks I gathered.

So, sure. I could go into with them as a team... And they'll get murdered immediately in the first second or so, while I and the one companion who scales to me are left to deal with an enemy just as powerful as us. Or a dozen of them.

I'd /much/ rather grab some popcorn, and watch an army of minion go to war. In fact, I'd probably do that anyway.
>>
>>48555753
Sure, why not.
>>
>>48555718
Really? Scaling's usually reserved for heavy drawbacks... I just assumed it was a Ragnarok thing.
>>
>>48555562
>shitty jumpmakers
implying
>>
>>48555705
There needs to be a jump where you can get a camera Lakitu to follow you everywhere and no one thinks it's strange.
>>
>>48555794
See:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/MVP
>>
>>48555562
Good to see you're still here to give Wakfu Anon hell, you piece of shit.
>>
I know there was a perk or power that allowed you to sculp raw magic into any shape you wanted, does anyone know what that was from? I have some ideas for making some weapons out of raw mana.
>>
>>48555655
Hollywood Jump gets you a camera that'll upgrade to the current jump's tech level (and doesn't downgrade)
>>
>>48555853
>>48555824

Name me one of Wakfu Anon's jumps that is even remotely decent or quality, without making a comparison to a mib jump.

They're all shoddily formated, shit in text & writing, and offer nothing of worth.
>>
>>48555865
Leet from Worm has some camera drones. Could go steal some of those? Would also make a good item addition in general, if Worm_anon sees this.
>>
>>48555855
Mage, Prime magic.
>>
File: 1466192603722.jpg (293KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1466192603722.jpg
293KB, 1131x707px
>>48555789
>>48555753
Kitsune (Inukami) + This = Really good things for the Jumper.

Ageing faster for Dragon is also a great thing.
>>
>>48555879
They're probably tinkertech bullshit though, so you wouldn't be able to maintain them.
>>
>>48555865
>>48555879
Man, do people need to get everything with CP these days?
I'm pretty sure i can buy a camera in-jump.
Or rig up a few camera drones with any one of the dozens of tech perks available.

If i'm supposed to pay CP for a goddamn camera it better be coming with extra features, like always having perfect lighting and catching the perfect angle, never running out of batteries or film and similar stuff.
>>
>>48555562
Fairy Tail came before Worm.

Learn your history.
>>
>>48555902
Just take Lifeless Being, control your age freely.
>>
>>48555910
Yes.

Lately the idea of "building one's own stuff" is an alien concept.
>>
>>48555910
Fuck off powerwanker. Things not bought with cp or made by the jumper are off-limits.
>>
>>48555924
Where's that from?
>>
>>48555947
I'm pretty sure one of the Tales jumps.
>>
>>48555943
My warehouse full of permanently borrowed stuff says otherwise.
>>
>>48555942
Thats because of people like this>>48555943
>>
>>48555910
Who needs a Light of Terra when you've got a thousand ship fleet?
>>
>>48555947
Tales of Symphonia, which should be your next jump.
>>
>>48556002
Exactly.
Not that i'm admitting to "acquiring" various iconic spaceships from various jumps or anything, you understand.
I just theoretically agree.

Everyone needs a hobby. I collect spaceships. And magic items. And artifacts. You get the idea.
It's for sentimental value, i swear.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>48556020
On it!
Rolling Location!
>>
>>48555562
It started with One Piece.

But Roger isn't here for you to yell at.

T H A T ' S Y O U R F A U L T , I S N ' T I T ?
>>
>>48556052
>"acquiring" various iconic spaceships
I do hope you had the sense to grab a carrier from Homeworld so that you could crank out hilariously large numbers of salvage corvettes.
>>
>>48555876
Name me one of your jumps you've actually made first and I will.

Oh, wait.
>>
>>48554396
>>48554411

Diclonius [500] Was this ever in doubt?
Apparent Age: 18, Actual: 9
>perks:
Destroyer of Worlds [600] Genetics!
Mark of a Devil [Free] Cute cat horns!
Vectors [Free] Telekinetic arms. Nice. Especially with the psionic boosters I already have.
Seed of Chaos [200] Not sure /what/ I'll use this for, but something.
Inhuman [Free] Regen! Stacking!
Like An Angel [100] CUTE PERK!
>companions:
One Of My Own - Nana [200] Gotta take her.
>drawbacks:
Nana’s Everyday Life [+0] Will be saving her...
DNA Voice [+0] Welcome. Join the rest of my voices.
MINE! - Nana [+0] Uh, okay. Don't worry, I'm here.
Selfish Bastards [+100] So, everyone else is awful.
All Alone [+200] And my only friend is Nana. Joy.
Arm and a Leg [+300] Ow, fuck. Nana, I wasn't going to run. Damn it, not I need to levitate myself to get around. Sheesh.

So, I wonder if my Quantum Brain creates normal Vectors in addition to my normal brain... Or makes Vectors that're in an intangible quantum state too?

Anyway, if I infect people with Seed of Chaos, can I use Destroyer of Worlds with that to give the resulting Diclonii a custom DNA Voice? It does say 'anything you genetically modify'...
>>
>>48556052
Oh, I didn't collect mine. I built them.

After all, having a battle line with massively differing capabilities is...not a good idea.
>>
>>48556086
I did. I generally try to grab one of everything where possible.
Storage space isn't exactly a factor with the right perks.

>>48556119
Well i'm not using them to fight. They're collector items! Barbarian...
If i need a massive spacefleet i can crank one out with SupCom tech in a matter of a few hours.
>>
>>48555876
>Wakfu secret ending
>not worth

>the Arcadia
>not worth

>Paxis
>not worth

You think you are funny man?
>>
>>48555910
>>48555942
>an, do people need to get everything with CP these days?
>I'm pretty sure i can buy a camera in-jump.
Presumably the one from Hollywood picks up the best parts of any camera in every jump you go to, and has the CP bought "repaired/restored in warehouse if lost or stolen"

So eventually you end up with something like Booster Golds Buddy, with all the ectra functions.

I mean, currently you have camera phones, and drone cameras, and cameras with missiles.

So maybe that Hollywood Camera not only films the explosion scene, it also starts it!
>>
>>48556192
>the Arcadia
>Paxis
What're these? Don't think I've heard of them before...
>>
I seem to remember a perk that allows you to replace your blood with potions. Does anyone know what jump it was in?
>>
>>48556225
>So maybe that Hollywood Camera not only films the explosion scene, it also starts it!
You have gained my interest.
>>
>>48556236
SimAnt, with the Water Ant thing?
>>
>>48556226
>the Arcadia
It's Captain Harlock's ship, the one you can get a copy of.

The thing repelled an entire alien invasion by itself and is possessed by the spirit of its designer.

>Paxis
Ridiculous power source from Vandread. Also does other weird stuff.
>>
>>48556258
Alright, thanks anon.
>>
>>48556081
>But Roger isn't here for you to yell at
Well yeah, the Marines done hung his ass.
Sure, they SAID it was for piracy, but really, for random rolls in his jump.

Now all the trouble falls on Wakfu Anon until they fix their jump!
>>
>>48556256
That works, thank you.
>>
>>48556192
You're being trolled you goober. Saying 'X jumpmaker has literally nothing of value out of half a dozen jumps!' is the most blatant bait someone can post in these threads, especially because it's almost always untrue.
>>
Is there any interest in a jump for N.K. Jemisin's Inheritance Trilogy (NOT Cycle)?
>>
>>48556373
>Inheritance Trilogy
What's it about?
>>
>>48555176
Should I go to VtR or VtM for this? I'm not really familiar with either of these.
>>
>>48556329
>what are shitty Red jumps
>>
>>48556329
Eh, I'm bored. The bait's stale, but it's something to do.

A reminder that every Location roll is technically a roll table, so if you hate rolling you're out of luck.
>>
>>48556407
VtR if you want to become more powerful from aging.

VtM vampires don't really get more powerful from age, their power scales with being a lower Generation... which can only lower by eating the souls of vampires from lower Generations.
>>
>>48556446
Do Locations even matter past your first Jumps, anyway?
>>
>>48556393
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/InheritanceTrilogy

Basically, it's a political-mythological-kinda romance story. Three gods created the world, one of them went apeshit and killed one of them and enslaved the other to his priests who used him and a few other enslaved gods to rule the world. The story picks up when the protag, who is a warrior-chieftain is summoned by her grandfather, the uncrowned emperor of the world to decide which of his potential heirs will succeed him(the original heir was the protag's mother, but she ran away with a barbarian).

It's really, REALLY character-driven, so I can't tell you all that much. It's a pretty good story, or at least I think so.
>>
>>48556373
Explain?
>>
>>48556373
Better question:

Is there a jump for Old Kingdoms trilogy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Kingdom_(book_series)
>>
>>48556457
>inb4 someone wants to diablerize the cabbie
>>
>>48556457
Is there a cap on the power growth?
>>
>>48556476
Yes. Very much so, at least if you don't just blatantly overpower the setting. Some jumps have particularly painful location options for 7/8, and getting those if you're too weak can be fatal.
>>
>>48554411
Would Like a Scalpel affect your use of Vectors? Also, would MOVE! help me with people trying to snipe me?
>>
>>48556476
They do when you jumped low power settings and didn't pick up teleportation.
And some jumps have a few really nasty starting locations where you really don't want to appear unprepared. House of the big bad and similar stuff.
>>
>>48556519
Yes and yes.
>>
>>48556495
More here.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/OldKingdom
>>
>>48556542
Man, now I have some seriously hard choices. Thanks a lot.

Seriously, great Jump.
>>
>>48556504
Yes. Blood Potency 10 for VtR at something like 500 years, in terms of raw power.

In VtM... You're gonna be stuck at Generation 4 or 5 even if you go crazy on the Diablerie. Unless you're batshit crazy and take the Gehenna drawback or try >>48556502
>>
For drawbacks and scenarios that include "everyone you've ever killed", should you also include those you killed directly or those you later resurrected?
>>
>>48556596
How strong is that? I know that when numbers get up to 10 in WoD things get weird.
>>
>>48556627
Not that bad really. Vamp and Werewolf are pretty understated compared to Mage.
>>
>>48555619
Can someone please tell me at what point did I fall into the shitty joke AU where everything sucks?

Like, how do I get back to Universe A?

>>48554411
> Agua: Hey, Heavens, just out of curiousity. Would it be possible to take MINE and have it apply to Nana?
> HeavensAnon: Agua Entirely.
> Agua temptation rising.
> HeavensAnon: DO IT.

Elfin Lied
> Age: 27 [Rolled5]
> Location: Diclonius Research Institute
> Background: Researcher [-100CP]
> Thin Ice [-200CP]
> Hollow Heart [-400CP]
> Like a Scalpel [Get a Freebie!]
> A Little Nerve [-100CP]
> Necessary Evil [-200CP]
> Destroyer of Worlds [-300CP]
> Like An Angel [-200CP]
> Scalpel [Get a Freebie!]
> Nana's Everyday Life [Get a Freebie!]
> I Never Left [+100CP]
> All Alone [+200CP]
> MINE! [+200CP]

SO I HAD THIS BRILLIANT IDEA

WHAT IF
STOP LAUGHING
WHAT IF NANA WERE YANDERE AS FUCK SO SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF USING HER POWERS?
THAT'LL MAKE IT EASIER TO PROTECT HER!
CLEARLY THIS IS THE BEST IDEA

oh god this was the worst idea
everything is trying to kill Nana and she's being all clingy like "you'll never try to hurt me right because if you do I'll have to hurt you but I would never kill you we'll be together forever and ever and" there are so many bodies so many bodies there is so much blood so many bodies
but nana is the only one who cares about me
what is happening right now

t̶̡h͞i̶s̕͞ ̢͢͝i̢s҉̡̕ ̢́͝t͞h̷̀e̢ ̛́͟f̢u̴̢t͠u͜r̵̸ę͠ ̸̢į͜ ̛c͡h̀͠ó̡s̴͜e̴̶̵
>>
>>48556476
Lots of locations determine where you grew up, and thus what memories and contacts you have starting out.
>>
Am I misrembering or can you buy a floating castle somewhere?
>>
>>48552812
Iji Nanomaster can drain pretty much anything, including magic, according to the perk description.
>>
>>48556627
VtR is a lot less insane in that, I think? Past 5, there's no standard powers to pick, you just go with something personalized.

In-setting, VtR vampires go into Torpor eventually when they get their Blood Potency that high, due to having to feed on other vampires. This lowers their power stat over time... So, there isn't much in the way of examples.

You're free of that, by fiat, but you still would need to develop personalized powers.

VtM gets ridiculous at low Generation though. Not sure on how bad exactly.
>>
>>48555176
>>48555286
I feel like there should be more than this.
>>
>>48556751
Well I know the Gangrel Antediluvian is flat-out merged with the earth turning it's plant and animal life into vampiric extensions of herself.

But that's Antediluvian bullshit, not Low Gen.
>>
>>48556747
Mushoku Tensei
>>
Hollywood Jump
So, the mention of the jump made me look at it again. And I noticed this:
>100cp - Fully Functional Prop (Discount director/Auteur)
>By some miracle of production, artistic feat or simple dedication, someone has managed to create or find a full scale, working incarnation of a given prop. Maybe it’s a laser gun that actually shoots lasers, or a robot character who actually moves, walks and talks like an actor. The limit however is that these are still slightly more prop than fully functional anything but with time and effort, they might gain or recapture their full potential.

What could I do with this, and can I buy more than one?
Mainly to buy stuff to make fully genuine and have it follow me from jump to jump.

Like, can I have my own Minas Tirith, or bring along my own DS9? At the very least you could get a working Light Saber that did not need silly "focusing crystals" like KOTRS does...
>>
So, /jc/ tell me: have you ever made a jump for personal use that you didn't share with the thread, for whatever reason?
>>
>>48556751
I can just get my Blood Potency up to 10 instantly by manipulating my body's age. Although, it's an interesting idea to revert to a younger state and then become super old again so that you can have different personalized abilities.
>>
>>48556747
Right, thanks.
>>
>>48556747
Les Miserables has a small one. Like it fits above the top of your warehouse, so 200x200 feet cloud, with the castle probably 100x100 feet in the middle
>>
>>48555115
>>48556757
Go to Fallout, become Super Mutant, age into super-Behemoth?

Underworld vamps?
>>
>>48556858
Why would you do that?

>>48556882
>I can just get my Blood Potency up to 10 instantly by manipulating my body's age.
Pretty sure it's more metaphysical bullshit than biological age that matters for Blood Potency.
>>
>>48556858
I made my own WoW jump.

Because fuck the one currently in the drive.
>>
>>48556858
No, why would I do that?
>>
>>48556882
I don't think that would work... I mean, you're a vampire. You don't actually age physically.

It's more mental and/or metaphysical. Going into Torpor to lower it now normally actually means your memories get all scrambled too.
>>
>>48553989
Do you have a list of your magic efficiency perks?
>>
>>48556919
>>48556963
I see your reasoning, and maintain that I'm pretty sure it'd still work anyway.
>>
>>48556855
>Like, can I have my own Minas Tirith, or bring along my own DS9?
I... maybe? Probably not, but according to wording you'd get a full-sized version of their scale models. "still slightly more prop than fully functional" though, so...

>At the very least you could get a working Light Saber that did not need silly "focusing crystals" like KOTRS does...
Actually, all the lightsabers in Star Wars have crystals in them, not just the ones in KOTOR.
>>
>>48556446
>A reminder that every Location roll is technically a roll table, so if you hate rolling you're out of luck
I have no problem rolling Locations what they are actual locations, as in "you can physically go from this location to that location"

When Location are NOT actually Locations but things that should be +0 Drawbacks like "you are in this time period" or "Roll to determine which game/ version you are in"

If you cannot travel to a different "Location" once the jump starts because they are different jumps in different realities or time periods, there should be NO roll, just a choice. (Different times where there is in setting time travel is ok, or if the realities are all in the jump itself, are valid locations)
>>
>>48557030
>"still slightly more prop than fully functional"
How would that even work? Literally no furniture? Completely empty buildings? Static mechanisms?
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 750x1188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 750x1188px
>>48554411
Anyone else gonna go Diclonius for the mischief protential? Flipping skirts, tugging hair, tying shoelaces together, tripping people, giving wedgies and the like? I mean 14 extra hands is very handy for mischief.
>>
>>48557091
Can you cease your hopefully seemingly endless power-wanking?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Jump 044: Tales of Symphonia
Drawbacks:
Race: Half-Elf [+150]
Origin: Craftsman [-50]
Perks:
Perfect is the Enemy of Good Enough [Free]
That Undefinable [-150]
Throne of the Soul [-300]
Lifeless Being [-600]

Companion Import [Free]

Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Summoner) [000]
The Art of Seals [Free]
Iconic Outfit [Free]

Sparrow (Warrior) [000]
Weight of Breath [Free]
Iconic Outfit [Free]

That took longer than I hoped it would but we came out okay. I'm going to be spending a ton of my time here trying to learn the Weight of Breath from Sparrow, cause that shit has some outstanding properties. It may take longer than we have here but I'm now a multi-thousand year old Kitsune whenever I wish to be. With my mastery of Fire, Air, & Energy I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
So what's the plot like in this worl...
Fuck.
>>
>>48557091
Man, you really can't do anything but bitch can you?
>>
If you go to Bloodlines as Tremere, wouldn't Max Strauss want to bloodbond you at some point? Thaumaturgy doesn't come free.
>>
>>48553836
>capital taste detected
Shadowrun for cybergoth waifus.
Kantai for Abyssal shipgirls
Nemissa from Soul Hackers

>>48556858
Yes. Purely for practice at trying to make better jumps. Haven't actually jumped them as part of my chain. Subsequent jump writing does seem to have improved in quality.

>>48557112
Nah. Already have telekinesis and as much multitasking as I need.
>>
>>48557091
Fuck off, powerwanking shitposter.
>>
>>48556919
>>48556944
Just curious. There are some settings the thread will never accept.

I'm currently making a jump for a huge crossover fic I've been reading. I'd like to share it, but I know people would just shit on me.
>>
>>48557091
I agree.
>>
>>48557102
Being easily broken?
>>
>>48557172
Do it, but promise you won't cry when we fuck you in the ass for it.
>>
>>48557172
That actually sounds interesting.
>>
>>48557172
What's it about?
>>
>>48557030
>Actually, all the lightsabers in Star Wars have crystals in them, not just the ones in KOTOR.
I mean, focusing crystals only exist in Starwars land by default, and KOTOR said they cannot be synthesized by fiat (also, fuck KOTOR for that), but since Hollywood Jumpchain does not have Focusing crystals, but the Fully Functional Prop works anyway without them, you have a working design for a Lightsaber that either does not use Focusing Crystals, or has similar crystals you can make without importing the force.
>>
so I have been looking at the end game condition of Gurren Lagann, are there any abilities that would let you save Nia after you broke her free of the anti-spiral influence. Also are their any good abilities to negate brain washing? I feel both will be necessary.
>>
Is there any way to crystallize energy? Spiral Power specifically?
>>
>>48557271
Fuck off powerwanker. That shit doesn't work.
>>
>>48557250
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ChildOfTheStorm

The writing is pretty good, characterization is kind of bad at times, with a few characters acting somewhat OOC.

But the world building and melding of the various stories is great. I'd love to jump it.
>>
>>48557318
>Child of the Storm

AKA, How to Get People Reading By Sticking to the Premise for the First Twenty Chapters, and Then Abandoning it for Worldbuilding
>>
>>48556965
Well, here's a few.

perks:
>Circulation Magic, Elona (10%cost reduction)

>Refined Spellcasting, Dresden Files ("do a hell of a lot with very little")

>Survivor, Iji ("considerably cheaper and more powerful")

>Extract, Dragon's Crown ("Low-level magical attacks generate more mana than they cost, provided the attacks are against animate enemies and are successful.")

>Enchanter, Morroblivion (depends on the enchantment)

items:
>Golden Stud, Chrono Trigger (75%cost reduction)

>Ring of Elru, Overlord (50%cost reduction)

>Celestriad, FF6 ("greatly reduces the amount of energy, mana, MP, and the like that it takes to cast any sort of spell", about a 50 to 95%cost reduction when I asked in the thread. no actual ruling on that though.)

I'm probably forgetting a bunch. This is what I found with a quick search.
>>
>>48557102
>How would that even work?
I assume not as durable, not as powerful, not as effecient.

Like if you had a Fully Functional DS9 prop, it is an actual space station and can be used as such. That does not mean its force fields can withstand attack the way the real one can. It might not have all the redundancies. If might not be made out military grade materiel.

But you can make improvements to get it up to the full specs of the real thing.
>>
>>48557271
...Did you read the Supplement?

>After becoming a conduit of the Force you'll be able to create synthetic lightsaber crystals in other universes and allow them to grow in caves with strong magical or spiritual connections.

>People you grant Force powers to will also be able to create lightsaber crystals.
>>
>>48557293
Endgame spiral power should be able to do both. Barring that 'd recommend Re-Education from 1984 for whatever mental condition the Anti-Spiral may have used.
>>
>>48557112
Yup. Getting a whole bunch of invisible stretchy arms has so much potential for hilarity.
>>
>>48557138
>power-wanking
>>48557163
>powerwanking
Tell me, oh samefags, how "Locations that are not actually locations should not be locations" in any way powerwanking? Or is that your word of the day?
>>
>>48557297
God of War can make it into metal?
>>
>>48557433
Your bitching is powerwanking, so fuck off.
>>
>>48557388
>Did you read the Supplement?
I did, but I want a light saber plans I can give to others that can be made with PHYSICS and SCIENCE, and do not require bolting the Force onto their universe just so some crystals will grow. That was a DUMB Idea on KOTOR's part. Like "Midiclorians" dumb.
>>
>>48557293
If you have the soul collecting perk from demon souls you could catch her soul as I'm pretty sure she would count as a unique soul. If you had some experience in soul magic and genetics/biomancy you could transfer her soul into a new body you create. Though this would actually entail letting her die first, so there are probably better ways. Naruto and Undertale have some nice therapy redemption perks. A Clear Conscience from Once Upon a Time and Bro Tier + Sharing Is Caring from Sekirei might also be helpful.
>>
>>48557505
Then you don't want a lightsaber. Those are Force-dependent. You want a generic energy sword.
>>
>>48557505
Use that perk from Anno 2070 that let's you create a synthetic replacement for any material.
>>
>>48557505
And you assume your magic working prop is going to be something made of physics and science and not fiat?
>>
>>48557505
M'kay. Go to No More Heroes for beam katanas then? Because you'd probably have an easier time working with that, instead of the canonically Force-dependant energy swords.
>>
File: Dark bill.png (276KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dark bill.png
276KB, 520x293px
Tentative Build:

>Elfen Lied
Drawbacks: All Alone, I Never Left, Selfish Bastards, @%@#^@! [1500]
Origin: Diclonius [1000]
Perks: Destroyer of Worlds [400]
Mark of a Devil [Freebie]
Vectors [Freebie]
Seed of Chaos [Freebie]
Inhuman [Freebie]
I Know My Voice [100]
Like An Angel [0]

Companions Added:
What did I do in this Jump: Isn’t this one of those blood pinatas animes where everything it’s taken to the extreme and shock value vanishes after the first chapter of seeing people explode like balloons?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is a limit of how pointless you can make violence. And if I remember right from my brief reading of the manga, I will better get on removing any Diclonius before they abruptly end the world using too many vectors.
>>
>>48557519
>Then you don't want a lightsaber. Those are Force-dependent. You want a generic energy sword.
Dude, you are trying to split hairs here. If someone gets a "energy sword" to work in real life, and the blade looks and acts similar to how a light sabers does in the movies, people will call it a Light Saber.
>>
>>48557589
>Bill Cipher
>Stopping the end of the world
Now that's a sign of the end times if I ever saw one.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>48556596
Technically you can get to 3 without Gehenna, if you find where the Antediluvians are slumbering.

>>48556751
Powers at Rank 10, requiring Generation 3, are actually called "Plot Device".
Presumably the 2nd Generations, all dead, were worse. And Cain's sheet is "You lose"

>>48556882
I'm pretty sure a Villain in Soul Eater does that.

>>48557318
I liked that fic, but GOD does the author go off on tangents completely unrelated to the story. He'll just start chapters with "in character" political tangents that have no relevance to the story. It annoyed me so much I had to stop reading.
>>
>>48557555
>with time and effort, they might gain or recapture their full potential

>with time and effort, they might gain or recapture their full potential

Because you cannot really improve Fiat, but you can the props.
>>
>>48557617
Well, he can't rule or break it, if someone else already destroyed it, right?
>>
>>48557608
Then I'm phrasing it wrong. What I mean is that starting from a Star Wars lightsaber and making a version that doesn't need Force attunement to make is going about it the wrong way. What he should instead do is get an energy sword from one of the many settings where there are energy blades that can be made through conventional technology and then grab the designs for those. Much simpler and easier.
>>
Why would you even want to handle a lightsaber to someone not Force-sensitive? Unless you're trying to get them to chop their own limbs, that is.
>>
>>48557584
>canonically Force-dependant energy swords
When did they become canonically force dependent anyway? The Star Wars rpg I read through a looong time ago had them be tech. You wanted to be a Jedi to make full use of them, because you are not parrying anything that goes at speed of light without precognition, and would probably end up cutting parts of yourself off, but the sword was just future tech. Energy source (laser/plasma?) and containment field.
>>
so I have a weird crazy and stupid idea born probably from my lack of knowledge of the source materials.

Steven universe lets you be a gem, with a gem core? Could you use force crystal for that? I know there is a cap for your powers to a certain level but Still might be worth it.
Now Teen titans has self duplication that lets you create a full strength a full strength clone. So could you create your clone, slip in to a light saber container and go around as your own sentient sword while letting your clone take all the risks and fight? Maybe combine that with telepathy so you can talk to your clone and keep informed of what is going on? I would imagine you also gain all of their memories when you reabsorb them so you really aren't missing out there.
Anyways just an odd idea I was wondering if it would work.
>>
File: Nana7Diclonius.jpg (336KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nana7Diclonius.jpg
336KB, 900x1500px
Elfen Lied Jump
Diclonius 500
Destroyer of worlds -100
Mark of the devil free
Vectors free
Seed of chaos free
Inhuman free
Like an angel -200
I know my voice -500

Drawbacks
Nanas everyday life -500
DNA voice Mandatory
Arm and a leg, -200
All alone 0

Daughteru get

I am only jumping this to help nana and fix her poor little paraplegic body and save her from this terrible terrible world. Yes she is worthless in a fight and yes Im gonna lose an arm and a leg but damnit little nana is worth it.

Is it ok to burn this shithole setting to the ground? Its full of pedos and torturers and murderers and is grim as hell at the best of times.
>>
>>48557734
No. There are plenty of people who are just going about their lives and would be just as horrified by the evil as you are. Destroy what is terrible about this world, then elevate what remains so that they will not repeat it.
>>
>>48557722
>letting your clone take all the risks and fight
You're becoming their weapon, that's not really avoiding the heat, though it's a nice decoy.

>>48557734
>Is it ok to burn this shithole setting to the ground?Is it ok to burn this shithole setting to the ground?
Probably, it's a gateway Jump of the worst kind.
>>
>>48557722
I... think that works, yeah?

Though I'm not sure if you gain their memories reabsorbing them.
>>
>>48557722
Man steven has all kinds of weird shit including making gems into magic tools but they are awake the entire time. That literally happens in the show. Magic mirror in the jump was made of the gem lapis lazuli before steven freed her.
>>
>>48556655
Ron: IT WAS ME KONATA! IT WAS ALL ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO TURNED THE WORLD INTO SHITTY FANFICTION!

Then Ron was the reality warping, time traveling, dimension manipulating death eaters.
>>
>>48557763
having taken the nanas everyday life drawback, are you sure? like people see this little torsoe girl in a box outside sitting in the trash and they throw garbage at her trying to hit her. The only people who arent trying to flat out hurt her or make fun of her are trying to use her like a flesh light and the others laugh as she is freezing to death, oh but its ok cause they throw her into a fire too so she warms up.
>>
>>48557830
I couldn't fault Ron for going nuclear on the shitty fanfic universes where's he's just there to be a punching bag.
>>
>>48557798
>Magic mirror in the jump
sorry in the show.
>>
>>48557779
well remember the force crystal is the important part you just make the outer casing out of Adamantium and the inner casing out of wakandan vibranium so you are save. Jedi (and likely you) can pop the thing open easily with their force powers but that's not something they do in combat. Granted you might wind up a trophy on someone's trophy shelf for a bit or used by a companion a bit should your clone drop but it does seem a useful means of self preservation.
>>
>>48557763
>No. There are plenty of people who are just going about their lives and would be just as horrified by the evil as you are. Destroy what is terrible about this world, then elevate what remains so that they will not repeat it.
There are some settings where you keep a low profile, and some settings where you go full "The Extra Dimensional OCP just landed, and these bright eyed companions would like to talk to your leaders about the cosmological implications of their prejudice and immorality"

Personally, use psionics, magic, and hightech to see what their capabilities are, and exceed that be an order of magnitude or two. Start buy turning off ALL human reproduction in Japan where all the shit is happening by means they cannot reverse. Explain that they had better be "Shocked, shocked I tell you!" about what is going on and restart the "Crimes against Humanity" to lay down the law, because if THEY don't get to exist, YOU don't get to exist.
>>
>>48557905
Why don't you just put the whole multiverse in a bottle, Jumper?
>>
>>48557836
Yes. Those people are the aberrations. They are the ones you kill.
>>
>>48557635
>I liked that fic, but GOD does the author go off on tangents completely unrelated to the story. He'll just start chapters with "in character" political tangents that have no relevance to the story. It annoyed me so much I had to stop reading.
Yeeaaah, that does happen with somewhat annoying frequency. But if I stop reading every time an author shoehorns their political views into a story, I might as well not bother.
>>
File: 1467186066584.png (578KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467186066584.png
578KB, 750x900px
What is the best jump for bullying?
>>
>>48557931
Why don't you sit on your fucking ass while other people commit unthinkable atrocities and live with a free conscience.
>>
>>48557722
>Maybe combine that with telepathy so you can talk to your clone and keep informed of what is going on?
Yeah, if you are going to do clones, you want really good Telepathy so you can have a Hive Mind with you as the hub to keep continuity of identity/existence, so you don't have to feel bad about them dying.
>>
>>48557952
Worm, then they get superpowers and you can bully them some more.
>>
>>48557947
I get that, but it seemed particularly bad to me. And I still read like 40-60 chapters before I gave up on it.
>>
>>48557941
But anon, that is everyone in Nanas everyday Life. No joke the one family that adopted her left her alone in a car with a banana and forgot about her, a banana, a paraplegic girl left alone buckled into a car with a banana.
>>
>>48557584
Light Sabers aren't force-dependant. It's just harder for non-force users to learn to wield them without fuckin cutting yourself with it, because the blade itself has no weight.

But they DID make a robot who could wield light sabers.
>>
>>48557862
Fanfic treats him so badly. I'm planning on giving him all sorts of upgrades when I get there, make it up to him.
>>
>>48557995
To be fair, anon, the drawback doesn't set you in that world, just adds Nana to Elfen Lied. Which, admittedly, is fairly craptastic on it's own, but even then there were still good people.
>>
>>48557995
I refuse to believe the entire human species is that awful based on such a small sample size. Even if it's everyone Nana interacts with, that's still a very narrow slice of humanity.
>>
File: Don't Bully Liches.jpg (151KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Bully Liches.jpg
151KB, 1920x1081px
>>48557952
Any jumps with dragons or liches apparently..
>>
>>48558019
Are you me? I do the same thing, though I do it with all characters that are treated like shit in general.
>>
>>48558018
>>48557715
>>48557584
more bullshit to make jedi special which makes no sense in any way especially in the face of all the movies having non force sensitives actually using them.
>>
>>48558046
You could be right but she is in public the entire time her story goes on, one fatwoman sees he sitting in her box and pushes her down the stairs. This is after her father cuts off her limbs and tosses her in the trash.
>>
>>48558070
Just go to No More Heroes you whiny little shit.
>>
>>48557931
I am a fan of the "Don't make come over there" style of bastardy. And the people in charge of Japan Made Me Come Over There.

And a nations worth of people realizing they might never have children and wither on the vine has a way of making them realize that YES, what their government does to other people does affect them, and they are responsible as a group for what their leaders do. Let them convince themselves euthanizing and experimenting on the next step in human evolution is not only wrong, but pretty stupid.

Or grow old and die, and the horned people have some new real estate.
>>
>>48557989
Fair enough. I'm not going to go out of my way to defend the author. He does kind of act like a jackass sometimes in the A/Ns, sometimes, too.

But I take what I can get when it comes to even semi-good Dresden Files and Thor fanfics and am always appreciative of quality world building.
>>
>>48556751
Are there any examples of higher Blood Potencies?
>>
>>48554804
Where's the canon companion option?
>>
File: Bill Eyes.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Eyes.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>>48557617
>What's the point on doing what others expect from you

Look, I like my Armageddons as much as any other interdimensional demon does. Just a few Jumps me and my new siblings had lots of fun crashing Odin's vision of the Ragnarok.

But ending the world in a second usually gets boring fast. And as a living pool of chaos and the god and living incarnation of the same force in a few dimensions, doing always the same doesn't really suit me.
>>
>>48558070
But... No. You can have non force sensitives using them. A ROBOT could use it, it just had to learn it.

Try fighting with a sword of which the blade has no weight, only the handle has weight. IT IS FUCKING HARD.

Non force sensitives can use it, it's just hard. Jedis, in turn, have the Force telling them where to put the lightsaber to do most things, but even that is not perfect.

Jedis just have tutorial still on.
>>
>>48558233
You can get a canon Diclonius with One Of My Own. Which is what I was asking about.
>>
>>48558294
>IT IS FUCKING HARD
No, it's not.
It's literally swinging a fucking flashlight around. That's not difficult.
>>
>>48558330
Try to swing a flashlight around. Use it like a weapon.

Everytime the beam of light hits you, you are cut. With plasma.
>>
File: Furi_Poster.png (3MB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Poster.png
3MB, 1280x1813px
I've been thinking about possibility of Furi jump. But to be fair it kind of works better as a Gauntlet, one would say.

Unless it is made a jump in the way Shadow of Colossus is a jump, despite similar formula.

Whatchu think /jc/
>>
>>48558348
You can still see the beam.
>>
>>48558379

It's not the matter of "See". It's just that... Try swinging it, or spinning with it. Do the tricks Jedi do in a movie. Again, the blade is weightless so it lacks air resistance, so if you spin it, it goes super fast.

You will accidentially cut off your arm.
>>
>>48558348
Okay, done.
Surprise surprise, it's not difficult.

Listen. I can buy literally any other explanation.
Plasma resonance causing some fuck-y gyroscopic effect? Done.
Sentient plasma rebelling when the user doesn't have enough midichlorians? Okay.

But "WAAAHHHHH, BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT = VERY IMPOSSIBLE" is fucking stupid.
>>
>>48558370
Firstly, could you explain what the setting is, and secondly, have you maybe considered making it a gauntlet with the option to take it as a jump instead, ala Mad Max, and have a special reward for those who take it as a gauntlet?
>>
>>48558370
It looks shiny. And I kinda like Shadow of the Colossus?
>>
>>48558398
Yeah, no, you're exaggerating. Your own argument is what defeats you here, because swinging a flashlight around is not difficult.
>>
>>48558398
Except no? It would work exactly like a real sword. People still use swords that are hilt heavy without killing themselves.
>>
>>48558420
Fuck off, Gauntlets are cancer.
>>
Of all the things you butthurt idiots are arguing about now, it's lightsaber physics.
>>
>>48558379
No you can't, stop powerwanking that anybody can use them when they canonically cannot.
>>
>>48558460
I was not aware you were a gauntlet, anon.
>>
>>48558420
I would like to second this idea. I think it has merit.
>>
>>48558415
>>48558439
Again, it's not impossible.

It's just way different and difficult than regular weapons.

You can see nunchuks and feel weight yet people fuck up with them, no?
>>
>>48558398
Anybody with real skill with swords would adapt to a weightless blade pretty quickly.

It's not like it's fucking rocket science, just adapt your reflexes to this new kick-ass weapon.

If they were an novice they might slice a limb off, but if you don't have any experience with using weapons you probably shouldn't be playing with a stick of hot-as-the-sun plasma anyway.
>>
>>48558167
Nope. It looks like there's nothing of real value in it however, if what I'm looking at here-

wodpedia.wikidot.com/blood-potency

-is reliable.
>>
>>48558498
>>48558420
Nice try, samefag.
>>
>>48558460
Maybe they'll join you in the trash pile then.
>>
>>48558448
But real swords that are hilt heavy still have the blade have some weight. It affects rotation and such when using it.
>>
>>48558506
You keep saying that, and yet it doesn't make it any less wrong.
>>
>>48558534
not really that much, you usually use the hilt as the fulcrum anyway and the blades weight is negligable.
>>
>>48558398
>It's not the matter of "See". It's just that... Try swinging it, or spinning with it. Do the tricks Jedi do in a movie. Again, the blade is weightless so it lacks air resistance, so if you spin it, it goes super fast.
>You will accidentally cut off your arm.
Part of this is non implementation of obvious technology.
Gyroscopic Positioning sensors exist. You could wear gear the communicates with the LightSaber, and if the sword would cross your body, it could shorten or shutoff as necessary to avoid a self inflicted wound.
>>
>>48558511
...do all vampires need to drink blood at least once every ten minutes, or am I reading this wrong? Because that seems absurd.
>>
>>48558498
>>48558420

Twin Stick Shooter/Hack n slash boss-rush game with Bullet hell patterns and walking towards the next boss through the different areas that basically are like little words stylized to each boss. Your main character is awakened, trying to escape this multi layered prison by defeating each jailer in their area. It has incredibly good art style, good music that is different for each boss, good narrator, japanese voice acting if you want it but also good english voice acting.

Sci-fi setting. Each boss is unique. Multiple endings.

It is free on Playstation Plus now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZwVRXepQ0

Has artists who worked on Afro Samurai. Not the writers, artists
>>
>>48558570
See, the issue is:

Jedis are fucking morons and never thought of that.

Yes, they have training light sabers that just zap you or bruise you, but they never thought of this.
>>
>>48558580
That's how much blood you can spend per turn.
>>
File: Nice Try.png (5KB, 361x101px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Try.png
5KB, 361x101px
>>48558515
Whatever you say bruv.
>>
>>48558570
That's a cool idea. I still don't get why people do the fancy jedi flips and stuff when simple techniques work just fine.
>>
>>48558480
>when they canonically cannot.
You Mr Troll are going to need to produce a source for that statement. No one here except you has said LightSabers could only be used by Jedi. The swords have a physical switch, you do not need mind powers to turn it on, just something approximating a thumb.
Dumbass.
>>
>>48558630
What do you mean 'can spend'? I don't know anything about WoD mechanics beyond what the thread says about them.
>>
>>48558511
This looks like it's just base stats. Incorrect ones too.

Blood potency 10 gets you a Max Vitae/Max Vitae per Turn of 100/15.

Also gets you Attribute/Skill/Discipline Maximums of 10 in everything. At which point you're blatantly supernatural.

>>48558580
You're reading it wrong. They only have to drink blood when they run out.

They normally only lose one point of Vitae(blood) per day, without spending stuff, I think?
>>
>>48558638
>mind powers to turn on
>there was actually a Jedi in the EU who designed his lightsabers to be force activated so no non-force user could use it
I know that's not even close to what you're talking about, but the thought just came to my mind, and I thought it was funny.
>>
>>48558672
You spend stored blood to heal, boost physical stats, and activate some powers.
>>
>>48558557
>>48558542
>>48558570

To be fair, Han Solo wielded it at some point, and in non-canon story Boba Fett used it but it was non canon. But General Grievous uses light sabers and he isn't force sensitive, he just spins the fuck out of them.

Jedis have some styles of fighting that require you to use Force for dirty tricks during fight, such as fucking up opponent's stance when you are mid swing, so he fails at dodging it. And you need Force to predict where the bullet will hit so you can reflect it, but with all the jumps where you can get incredible reflexes, you can do the reflecting without Force. It's just, in Star Wars universe, people lack such reflexes.

And multiple people that were non force sensitive in Star Wars: Clone Wars used light sabers, even if temporarily.

Again, Jedis just have an advantage in using light saber in a fight against melee and ranged, due to Force acting like combat-oriented Path of Victory to them, kind off, without the "And do it without fail" thing.

The reason Grievous was a Jedi Killer is that while the Force will tell you where to put lightsaber to parry a strike, it is hard to do so when you fight four lightsaber windmills.
>>
>>48558635
>when simple techniques work just fine.
Because those people just shoot them with a gun? That works on most anyone who cannot precognitively parry blasters with their Lazer Swordz
>>
>>48558695
I would just put the switch inside the casing If I wanted to do that.
>>
>>48558713
Yup, most people in Star Wars don't have Kirito or Anime-like reflexes to parry bullets. Even Jedis lack them, it's just Force going "Okay, do this to parry those bullets that would hit you. No need to worry about others, they will miss."
>>
Force is basically having a friend with precognition or stategy guide/walkthrough, telling you how to do things but you can't see the guide yourself.
>>
>>48558732
Pretty sure that's what he did, actually. Also, there was this one alien Jedi who apparently modified his Lightsaber so that only those of his species could activate it.
>>
>>48558570
Plus gyroscopic sensors and motors are both things in RL. With the demonstrated tech level in Star Wars, you could build a system directly inside the handle that would neutralise any supposed gyroscopic effect - besides the fact that the lightsabers in the movies _don't_ exhibit any gyroscopic effect and as far as I can find it's never actually mentioned in any of the books other than a single throwaway line in a tech manual (so if anyone actually has a citation that would be nice).
>>
>>48558682
Are you sure? The place where I'm finding that information is on a VtM wiki.
>>
So, question to Digger about the Mad King scenario:

I know you were thinking Undertale when adding the option to spare the Knights. But how the hell do you expect me to have the charisma to convince them to betray their King when their loyalty runs deep enough that they'll willingly die for him?

inb4 "well maybe you'll just have to kill them because you're being an asshole claiming inheritance."
>>
>>48558802
Yeah. Both the pdf of actual VtR rulebook I'm looking at, and the jump say the same thing.

Pretty sure the wiki's wrong, anon.
>>
>>48558803
He answered this before: they don't join you right away, just follow you to see what you do, and to see if their king will take them back, as well as out of gratitude for you sparing them. When you get to the throne room, he attacks them too, overcome by his greed and wrath. They decide to turn on him, realizing he's no longer the man they swore allegiance too, that he's lost his mind, and join you, because your mercy and strength reminds them of how their king used to be.
I might have messed this up a little, it's been a while since he posted this, but that's the gist of it.
>>
>>48558781
>Plus gyroscopic sensors and motors are both things in RL. With the demonstrated tech level in Star Wars, you could build a system directly inside the handle
Zee Rust, zee strikes again!
I do not think George Lucas had heard of that technology when he made Star Wars, then it came into existence, and the entire future turned into idiots, either by never inventing a technology we have today, or never incorporating it into the Portable Amputation Devices they swing around willy nilly.
>>
>>48557986
>Worm
But what if anon wants to bully CUTE girls?
>>
>>48558952
Then anthropomorphize your shard and bully it because it's a dummy that can only do one thing and is helpless on its own.
>>
File: nekko1469128778057.jpg (794KB, 1920x2711px) Image search: [Google]
nekko1469128778057.jpg
794KB, 1920x2711px
>>48557952
Always bully the titlets.
>>
>>48558924
The first mention of lightsabers having a gyroscopic effect is in "Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary" published in 1998. In other words, it was shit made up to sound cool despite having no basis in what was actually seen in the movies.
>>
>>48557952
LoSS, go and bully the dragons. You could even pull a Konata, and get you own tiny Malfegor companion to bully.
>>
Can force precognition warn me of things I cannot myself perceive? Say I can parry bullets for days; the problem is that some mere mortal can just snipe me with a laser rifle or GBE from miles away. Would the force help in such scenarios, or should I find something else?
>>
I'm pretty sure this has already been answered, but in Traveler's Gate, how many people per jump do I need to teach to travel it? And does it weaken in jumps where you lose your powers or your memories?
>>
>>48559120
Yes. Force Precog is ridiculous.
>>
>>48559209
Not only that, Force senses in general are pretty ridiculous. People on the level of masters/lords are basically completely aware of every inch of their surrounding in a pretty large area.
>>
>>48559234
Yup. Couple that with the hilariously chu2 speed and durability feats from the EU, on top of the potential planet busting/life wiping, and Jedi become ridiculously bullshit.
>>
>>48559205
Just have people traveling it at all and you should be fine. It takes several jumps of nothing but you and your companions traveling it to cause it to start breaking down.

Throw in a few incarnations, or take the options in the supplement that give it a number of travelers without any effort on your part.
>>
>>48559205
I think the maker said it would need like 3 jumps with no travelers before it started shrinking but that it would never completely go away since you bought it with cp. It basically needs upkeep of more than 10 people every 25 years is the number he gave. Valinhall only has 5 travelers since it was made and it is slowly falling apart in the beginning of the books.
>>
>Sees Ragnarok Online.
>Huh? Cool.
>Opens it.
>222 Pages, the length of a short novel.
Okay, then. Not insurmountable, but why?
>>
To the person that wanted pure-science plasma swords: why not reverse engineer one of the z-sabers from the mega man jumps? Those are pure-science and the ones you purchase with cp are better than lightsabers by fiat IIRC.
>>
Someone earlier mentioned Conduit powers growing with age but how far does that go? At what point do they stop growing, and at what rate do they grow given unlimited time to do so? what power did you take in Infamous, and how would this growth apply to that?
>>
>>48559272
>or take the options in the supplement that give it a number of travelers without any effort on your part.
I'm stupid, which one is that? "Natural" that makes it so people have a 1% chance of naturally being able to use it? Wouldn't you still have to teach them?

>>48559279
If I taught the 15 Hunters summoned by The Wild Hunt Comes from the Witcher, that should do it?
>>
>>48559344
They don't grow with age. They grow with usr and with you absorbing larger quantities of your element.
>>
>>48559353
You just need Travelers, they can learn on their own. A number of them can serve for this, Keys included if you make the Key something everyone can produce, like an idea.
>>
>>48559353
Dude, just open the place up for the rest of the world to use the thing. It isn't that hard.
>>
File: tumblr_oawmlmoNPB1r3zbhoo1_1280.gif (73KB, 840x514px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oawmlmoNPB1r3zbhoo1_1280.gif
73KB, 840x514px
Daily reminder to touch the cow.
>>
>>48559353
>1% chance of naturally being able to use it? Wouldn't you still have to teach them?

Even if they die inside by going into the gate they will help keep it stable, plus sapient creatures will usually be less inclined to kill someone on their first day without explaining the rules (except valinhall, damn nye)

and 15 would help but the more the better.
>>
>>48559398
>Jumper uses the "it's my first day" excuse for three thousand years
>>
>>48559381
>>48559394
>>48559398
Okay, sorry guys. I know literally nothing about the setting and didn't pay attention to most of the discussion.
>>
>>48559344
Ignore >>48559370

They grow, but there is no evidence that they grow for any reason or from any stimulus in particular, so it's best to assume they just get better over time until they are max out at being an elemental embodiment of whatever it is you're a conduit of and can do some real crazy nonsense by pushing your abilities like time travel from electricity.
>>
>>48559344
>>48559461
Fuck off, powerwanker.
>>
>>48559461
>grow for any reason or from any stimulus in
The first game was Cole growing more powerful when he used his body to reconnect the various power grids.

And both he and Delsin grow more powerful when absorbing Blast Cores.
>>
>>48559445
Nah no problem territories are weird even for people who know the setting. Part of the books is literally "woah this place is weird wtf is going on why would anyone want to live here in this hellhole?"

Territories are weird man with their own arbitrary sets of rules and logic.
>>
>>48559514
Begone, shitposter.
>>
>>48559523
>implying
Nobody else grows that way.
Thread posts: 550
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.