[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #986: War at a Discount Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 613
Thread images: 62

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48508054
>>
Did Worm post that thing with S&S that he talked about yet? I've missed a couple of threads.
>>
>>48514268
He is working on updates for two jumps so it might take a while.
>>
>>48514282
I thought it was only gonna be a post?
>>
>>48514303
Was it? It thought it was going to be a significant bit of background info for the setting added to the jump.
>>
>>48514310
It might have escalated in the interim.
>>
>>48511814
>I think this should be it
The cost, for normal student, make it zero like the others. You currently are charging for that origin only, and also charging for a mandatory race for that origin.
>>
>>48512785
>how does the "can't be used to track you" thing work with the Ominous Clouds perk?
I assume because weather is way larger then people.
Like if you were were Dracula in London, and brought Ominous Weather with you, you can see miles in each direction, so if you were savvy and trying to track him by the weather, all it would get you is, "Someone Big & Bad is somewhere in/near London."
>>
Jumpers, what do you sleep on!
>>
>>48514574
A bed.
>>
>>48514574
A waifu.
>>
>>48514574
Dreams.
>>
>>48514574
Sleep?
>>
>>48514574
My waifus fluffy tails.
>>
>>48514574
Between a Zentradi's breasts.
>>
How dangerous/powerful is Light Bringer?
>>
>>48514635
There are energy beings fucking everywhere and psychic gods comparable to level 5 espers who insist on being worshiped and being assholes.
>>
>>48514538
That's pretty much how I'm going to run with it now that the maker's given permission to toggle the untrackability, but in the jump/setting it's just arbitrary - wuxia means not having to explain shit, just like magic, go figure?
>>
>>48514652
Anon, that's Lord of Light. For that matter, Lord of Light psychic bullshit isn't even close to level 5 esper bullshit.
>>
>>48514668
They are a lot more creative and exploitative of their powers than most LVL 5s, also Accelerator is not a good bench mark for level 5s.
>>
>>48514652
>>48514669
Lord of Light is not Light Bringer.
>>
>>48514668
>>48514685
Oops, I am apparently way to tired to be on the internet.
>>
>>48514681
They still aren't level 5 in scale. They're more comparable to level 4, maybe even just level 3, with significantly more practice or skill.
>>
File: bill dreams.png (673KB, 700x1071px) Image search: [Google]
bill dreams.png
673KB, 700x1071px
>>48514574
Considering that a great chunk of my powers come from dreams and imagination, I don't really sleep, but I spend a lot of time in dreams and with sleepy people.
>>
How powerful exactly are Marids from Bartimaeus Sequence?
>>
>>48514739
By the setting's standards, very.

But is kind of hard to say exactly how strong since most of the books focus on a djinn, any Marid would kill a djinn rather casually if that helps.

Djinns for reference are known to throw lots of fairly large fireballs at their problems until said problems stop breathing.
>>
>>48514635
Since it was made by Ninja anon, you might be better off looking it up yourself, or just assuming Naruto level bullshit.
>>
>>48514574
Bed For Two, from Symphogear. It's hooked up to an alarm system that dumps you out every 8 hours. Without the system in place there is a significant danger that space-warping and a lot of companions will lead to a motivational crisis where you never want to leave the bed.
But really I don't need to sleep, or I can send my quantum brain copy to sleep for prophetic dreams/inspirational dreams/collective subconscious exploration/etc. while my other brain stays awake. Actually it seems I have a lot of sleep/dream related perks. Hmm.
>>
>>48514780
Not >>48514739 but was it ever clarified what rank up actually did? Because if it does what it implies a jumper can become a greater spirit more or less for like 500cp. Seems a bit broken considering Marids are like city busters, or was it continent, and Greater spirits are to a Marid what a Marid is to Djinn. I may be wrong on that last part but it's close to that disparity.
>>
>>48514574
A pile of Companions.
>>
Hey, for the Legend of Mana jump, I assume that you can make the golems look like whatever you want? Or do they always look like the ones from the game?
>>
>>48514820
I believe you would just be such a powerful marid that most people would assume you to be a Greater Spirit out of ignorance as to what a Greater Spirit really is/is capable of.
>>
>>48514836
I'm aware, I said more or less after all. Still it does seem a bit broken to give that amount of power for 500cp.

100cp perk wording to show what I meant;
>Marid...well, you may be the closest to being a Greater Spirit anyone has gotten.
>>
>>48514848
Keep in mind there really is no progression for spirits, if you couldn't start out powerful you would never be powerful.
>>
>>48514864
Ah ok, never read the books so didn't know that. Could a jumper somehow progress though? Like through spiritual perks, and perhaps even that NGE perk that links the 3 aspects of yourself together. Or is it literally impossible for a spirit to progress?
>>
File: 1851-CrystalPal.aerial.jpg (60KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
1851-CrystalPal.aerial.jpg
60KB, 1024x481px
>>48514739
>>48514820
From what I recall Marid covers a vast range of power, it pretty much refers to spirits at the upper end of what humans can summon without resorting to exotic means. But as far as their actual power the only one in the trilogy was noted to be particularly strong, and he wasn't exactly going around blowing up buildings. That one was defeated by the release of the power in the Staff of Gladstone, which also caused a collapse of the building(rather than blowing the building away) they were in. That building though we may have a good idea of the nature of, as it was a reference to the crystal palace and the 1851 world's fair. So I would say, that Marids are under what it takes to blow away the crystal palace(as the staff exploding contained three), because the iron structure was still covering the ruins afterwards.
>>
>>48514872
The power from that setting won't grow. You can grow in other respects because you could grow that power anyway, but that in setting, no, they can't grow at all.
>>
>>48514635
Any real answers to this?
>>
>>48514901
You got your answer, look it up yourself, or assume Naruto power-levels.
>>
>>48514872
With the right perks a jumper might find a way but I don't know how.

Also Marids aren't city busters, the Staff of Gladstone powered by the equivalent of two of Marids and built by one of the greatest Magicians ever was a city buster. As with most Magic items it was a very efficient device that was very cruel to the spirits fueling it.

As such it might be stretching it a bit to say that a jumper with those perks can match those feats.
>>
>>48514920
Ah ok, with what you've said I do agree now it might be pushing it to be at city buster level. Although was it ever stated how strong those Marids were? Cause if they were 2 lower level Marids a jumper would most likely be stronger than them with the free perk and rank up x2. I know nothing of the setting so do correct me if I'm wrong on any account.
>>
>>48514635
>>48514901
Its basically medieval tech level with lantern rings thrown in, each color does something different. Problem is you have color gods that warp reality by existing so watch out for that, also anyone can become one of these mad gods if they use too much magic and one does not already exist from the color they use, theres a war going on and lots of color wizards are running around and guns are also a thing but mainly flintlocks.

It is roughly medium tier damage other than the color gods, you can kill them though if you try hard enough. They are not immortal.
>>
>>48514975
To add becoming a color god is a very very bad thing, and even over using the magic is very bad. Too much use basically drives you stark raving bonkers as your color concsumes you. On the plus side it is possible to replace your body with nothing but color magic, but doing so is bad for your mental health.
>>
>>48514995
Replace your body with nothing but color magic? That sounds interesting...

How would you do that? And what's it do?
>>
>>48514995
But doesn't Light Spliter save you from that problem of overuse?
>>
>>48514995
>>48514975
I forgot there is a problem with the prism, if you allow him to get stabbed with the blinding knife he will not be able to kill off color gods, that is his job usually. Keep that fr happening and things will be much smoother, also help him build that bigass wall he works on of yellow luxin and you will solve SO MUCH HASSLE.
>>
>>48515023
Light splitter should, it is canonically the only way a person does not have to worry about it.

>>48515019
Some drafters go crazy and slowly replace bits of their bodies with their colors, on of the bbegs is a person who can use multiple colors and has replaced every part of his body with woven color magic over a long period of time leaving only his head. Hes a nutty fruitball of evil but it seems simple enough to do. Basically magic color cyborg.
>>
>>48515047
Would Light Splitters still need to worry about becoming a color god?
>>
>>48515062
Not usually, it isnt easy to become one. Usually they either form of a color naturally or a crazy person who overused their magic goes off and completely replaces their body with it all of a single color and then something vague and mysterious happens and they turn into one, the balance of magic needs to be out of qhack too. Like if too many red drafters are using power then you need to balance it out with blues, or a buildup of res magic will cause the red one to form.
>>
>>48514633
Best answer
>>
Between Dark Sun and Travelers Gate, which one is more dangerous?
>>
>>48515084
Best answer would be between her thighs anon.
>>
>>48515089
Dark sun. No contest. Travelers gate is dangerous but you can avoid a lot of the trouble by living in your territory, well living in one of the territories, some of them are not nice places.
>>
>>48515089
Not really answering the question, but what's with all the people asking/talking about Dark Sun recently?
>>
>>48515030
Bigass wall?

>>48515047
Cool, magic color cyborg sounds weird and fun.

Anyway, since you seem to actually know stuff about this place... Would it be possible to create new forms of color magic, if you brought new colors in? Like if you brought in Impossible Dye from Lovecraft, neathy colors from Fallen London, or especially Octarine (the eight color, of magic) from Discworld?
>>
>>48515105
It has a few powergrabby options in it, everyone likes powergrabby options.
>>
>>48514882
Don't forget the marid was hindered by the silver in that building, which burns spirits like garlic burns vampires.
>>
>>48515113
The prism makes what amounts to the great wall of china made of magic, but never finishes. He was on the last part too.

And about making new colors... I have no idea, color magic was developed and brought to the country from some conquerong empire long ago and replaced the native magic of making cards that could hold memories or tell the future. I guess it might be possible but I didnt make the jump so I cannot say.
>>
>>48515119
What "powergrabby" options? I just remember some standard D&D stuff.

And I don't think that's entirely accurate. Thread roasted blackshadowwhathisface, the same guy who mde Bartimaeus Trilogy, for the Vampire Diaries jump when he flat out admitted he was only writing it as a powergrab.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (54KB, 396x605px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54KB, 396x605px
>>48515105
I think most of the talk is over the final choice from the apprentice origin. It was brought up by the prismatic dragon guy a couple threads ago then a lot of people kept asking about it.

>Good job captcha
>>
>>48515142
The preserver or dragon lord options. Both are OP as fuck.
>>
>>48515137
Huh, okay. Thanks.
>>
>>48515091
Any thighs worth sleeping between are not safe enough to sleep between.
>>
>>48515156
Yeah, but they aren't offered in the jump as CP options, you'd actually have to do the requisite quests in jump, and they aren't without risk.
>>
>>48515143
Apprentice is pretty shitty though, since you could just take the two perks it gives for free at the same cost as the Origin as one of the other Origins.

You can become an Avangion or Dragon without taking Apprentice, and in fact, if you take Outcast you can afford the Cleric perk too, making you potentially more powerful without undergoing any transformation.
>>
>>48515184
Apart from the option that guarantees you get it and all.
>>
>>48515103
What if you took Dark Sun after Traveler's Gate? Couldn't you just hide in you Territory in that case as well?
>>
>>48515210
You would need to get more people into your territory, otherwise it shrinks and becomes unstable. But that option is basically "I take the LoT and fuck off to space" option.
>>
>>48515186
Taking Apprentice gives you 2 600cp perks, or was it 3. It also gives a 100% success chance to become a Avangion or Dragon, I think there's a chance you die without that.
>>
>>48515226
Nope, only two.

The risk of dying is still there if you fuck up the process, or if someone else fucks up the process.

The real boon is that it supposedly happens in less than a year, where as it takes at least two just to progress the transformation from over halfway done to finished, under normal circumstances.
>>
I remember there being a perk where, when you see a person, you learn their name.

Can anyone recall where it was from?
>>
>>48515266
Dresden files sight?>>48515266
>>
>>48515156
Not really, actually. You can get gud with the other stuff too, like in any D&D setting.

The only thing it really allows for as far as I can see is the 10th level spell/psionic mix stuff (which aren't even that good, in my opinion), and getting a decent powerful form... Not like high level wizards can't shapeshift into shit like that.

>>48515226
Yeah... 1200cp for 1000cp.

The chance to die seems to just be a system shock roll... which is just difficulty adjusting to your new form and making a stamina save for that. Think it was something like a 99% chance to make it at stamina 18.

Or getting interrupted during the casting. That'd suck.

>>48515255
Not two. First stage is normally one year of preparation.
>>
>>48515277
I was thinking given name rather then true name, but I guess technically that is true.
>>
>>48515306
>First stage
I was specifically talking about the final stage, which takes explicitly two years, where you do some bullshit with a glass ball and fuck off to the astral plane or something like that and if anything happens to the glass ball you're made to set out in the open for two years you die forever.
>>
>>48515192
But you don't need to take those options to become a Dragon or Avangion. You can get them just by being a level 20 Preserver or Defiler and level 20 psionicist. All that option does is give you the beginnings (level 1/level 1) in those classes and a mentor.

>>48515226
>>48515255
>>48515306
Dragons have to make system shock rolls. Avangions don't. Also, Dragons go insane for half their levels while Avangions have to abandon their companions and switch to new ones. Both of which are extremely stupid as a player option in a tabletop setting, by the way...
>>
Jumpers, have you ever fought in a conflict and your actual goal wasn't just 'winning'?

Alternatively, did you ever hold back or throw a fight? Why?
>>
>>48515340
Warehouse is literally the perfect place to store your glass coffin.
>>
>>48515349
>>48515306
>>48515340
It sounds like it's smarter just to take those perks without the origin, and avoid taking either of the transformations.
>>
>>48515340
You don't get your final stage from the jump though. You only become a Stage 1 Dragon on the last day of the jump.

Incidentially, that's different from what my source says on getting the last stage. Where are you getting that from?

>>48515349
Atleast a jumper can probably ignore the insanity. It seems to just be from the pain, as atleast what I'm reading about it says that.
>>
>>48515362
I'll often hold back. Humans are jumpy critters, and being tool users they're inclined to use whatever they've got in their hands against something they perceive as a threat - whether to their bodies or their beliefs.

And the expressions on their faces when the bullets stop in mid-air? That _never_ gets old.
>>
>>48515383
>Final (30th level): To cast this spell, the preserver must make an area of lush vegetation (crops, scrub grass, forests, or any combination) at least five miles in diameter. At the time of casting, the lush lands must be free of evil creatures. The material components are a diamond, of no less than 10,000 gp value, with which to capture the life-giving qualities of sunlight; a large stone tomb; and a perfectly sealed glass case built around both preserver and tomb. The casting time is one round. Once the spell is cast, the preserver/avangion, diamond, and stone tomb disappear, bound for planes unknown. After many months, perhaps as long as two years, the avangion returns, wholly transformed, to the glass case. If the glass case is damaged in the meantime, the avangion is lost to oblivion.

Monster manual, 10 seconds on google with 'Avangion'.
>>
>>48515362
I hold back all the time unless it's against a world-ending threat.
I prefer to let the native heroes deal with their problems unless it has horrific costs, and even then i only step in to help out a bit and protect those who can't protect themselves, preferably from the shadows.

I only go all out when there's no witnesses or it's a "fuck everything, [target] needs to die yesterday" situation.
>>
>>48515382
Yeah, I'd rather be level 20 Preserver/Psionicist/Cleric than a stupid evil dragon/weird-bat-thing anyway.
>>
>>48515383
You'd probably need some "you stay you" perks, because according to the Dragon Kings book, it's not just pain but madness caused by having your mind stuck between the state of human and dragon.
>>
>>48515407
Ah, okay. Yeah, I was looking at the Defiler Metamorphosis, not the Preserver one...

Defiler one just requires you to kill a good creature in single combat; the victim must be intelligent, have at least 20 Hit Dice, and be capable of casting 9th-level Wizard spells or 7th-level Priest spells. And is only one turn of casting...

Anway, you still don't get that. That's a Stage 10 Avangion. You end the jump just as you'd get Stage 1.
>>
>>48515379
see >>48515407
You can't. It has to be out in the open. Surrounded by plant life and under the light of the sun.
>>
So, in MtA, can we mess with vampire shit?
>>
>>48515438
Yup. Dragon, Avangion, and Elemental don't offer anything worth the cost they require. You can do more with just straight class builds.
>>
>>48515438
Dragons and Avangions are fucking beasts, though, and Level 10 spells are epic in scale.

>>48515482
Looks like someone didn't buy the Warehouse Transmogrifier from God of War.
>>
>>48515499
I would assume so. It does run risks of its own, and depending on your consillium/local court the mages/vampires of the area may not want you to, but that's all local politics. There's nothing inherently stopping you.

Changelings on the other hand... Well, you can mess with them, just don't go into the hedge if you like your soul being in one piece.
>>
File: kaguya.jpg (410KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya.jpg
410KB, 600x848px
>>48515362
I do it all the time.
I fought in the Fourth Shinobi World War with the intent of subtly enabling Madara to succeed with resurrecting Kaguya so that I'd get the Six Paths Sage Power and could get rid of her permanently instead of just sealing her away like Naruto and Sasuke did.

I ended up restoring her sanity and cleansing her soul of Shinju's madness through a combination of "I know you're in there somewhere" speeches and purification perks, causing her to have a mental breakdown and fall unconscious while a much more powerful Juubi came out of her with full intent to crush us into nothingness. After the end of the war I also ended up unintentionally waifuing her since I was probably the only person even close to her in power and experience, which resulted in an incredibly awkward conversation with Hagoromo. I'm pretty sure becoming the stepdad of the Sage of Six Paths is up there on the "List of Most Mortifying Conversations I've Ever Had."
>>
>>48515499
Probably. They all exist in the World of Darkness.
>>
>>48515451
Always good to have those, yeah. The Defilers and Preservers book I'm looking at says it's just the pain driving them to madness. And that they get a will save every month, which decides if they're sane or go on a destructive rampage for that month. Could be more than that though, so probably a good idea to pick some of those up.

>>48515438
Sure. You miss out on 10th level spells, but that's a perfectly valid option.
>>
>>48515499
Actually this begs its own question. Can there be any overlap between the various supernatural groups in WoD normally? If not, how weird are jumpers who've been to multiple WoD jumps and are already Changelings, Vampires, Mages, and potentially more if more splats get jumps?
>>
File: KWLgiBq.jpg (153KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KWLgiBq.jpg
153KB, 667x1000px
So those of you who went to Forgotten Realms what race did you chose and why?
>>
What settings have the best level scaling? As in, a level scale where you can have a slime, a knight and a god all having believable levels.
>>
>>48515602
Not really. They can interact, but you don't really have Changeling Vampire Mage hybrids... You'd be really, really weird.
>>
Which is more useful jc/? Index magic or Esper powers? Because If I remember correctly you can use one but not the other. If, lets assume, I can attain Multi-Skill and can do some of the crazy canon nuerological shit with all my tech stuff. Lets also assume I have amazing magic boosters, mana manipulation from Demon King, Crimson Saint and Dark Wisdom. Taking all this into affect, what is the superior choice? One is brute force and power, the other is set-up with variability. On another note, do you think getting stars and stones from Dresdin could help avoid the issue all together by allowing Espers to use magic?
>>
>>48515602
If by overlap you mean be X /and/ Y, then normally there's none. I can't remember it all off the top of my head but I think Vamps can't even turn Mages.

If you mean contact then it really depends on what the ST wants to do in the region.
>>
File: 1460160681597.jpg (10KB, 270x308px) Image search: [Google]
1460160681597.jpg
10KB, 270x308px
Alright, so after reading the last thread I think my chain actually ended in YJ_Anon in Paradise, since the Devil Fruit weakness doesn't go away when eaten outside of One Piece and I was only allowed to wear a bikini during that Jump, and it would only be a matter of time before I ended up getting pushed into a pool or some shit like that.

I think I get what that one anon meant when he said he would kill himself if he got sent home, now. After becoming the equivalent of the Boogieman on Commorragh, only to die almost immediately after like that...

Post-chain on Earth I'll teach all the science shit I got, then inevitably fall into despair as my friends, family, and Companions die off.

I'll start a new chain when I finish my other projects.
>>
>>48515630
Human.

Cause humans are da bestest.
>>
>>48515518
Dragons get 40d4 hit dice, plus con modifier (which must be +1 to be a dragon), which means 80-200 extra HP. Doesn't sound like a lot, but the maximum HP for a 30th level fighter is under 200, and Gods don't break 300. Avangions get 58, which is 116 to 348.

You also get immense magic resistance, immunity to nonmagical and weakly enchanted (dragon) or anything but the strongest enchanted (Avangion) weapons, immensely powerful natural weapons and breath stronger than any other attack in the game (dragon) or a magic force field that blocks any moderately complex spells (Avangion).

Oh, and Level 10 magic, which is a combination of magic and Psionics typically cast on an epic scale. Which you could probably adapt into other forms of spellcasting with the right research...
>>
>>48515641
Index magic is bullshit and way more powerful than what you get for free going Esper in Railgun, but working for it practically speaking, Esper powers are way more powerful, and while magic can be absurd reality warping, it usually isn't and you can't really get to that level of ridiculousness by your own means.
>>
>>48515630
Force Dragon because it has incredibly good stats, gets better as it ages, is a fantastic spellcaster and just generally awesome.

>>48515667
Pff, you can be a human anywhere.
>>
>>48515659
Why did you eat a devil fruit /after/ one piece anyway? Couldn't you just say you ate it right at the end of the jump?
>>
>>48515641
Index magic is all derived from Phase mechanics, so if you want personal power then go to Railgun. If you want to always be dependent on the power of what is essentially the collective unconscious of humanity, go to Index.
>>
>>48515641
Not sure if Stars and Stones would work, but you can't use it on yourself anyway.

Steven Universe has Hybrid Physiology though, which might allow you to use both?
>>
>>48515630
I became orcus because I wanted a rod of orcus and he looks fucking awesome. Plus chaotic evil is best evil.
>>
>>48515641
Esper powers. Go Experiment and grab Malleable Reality and you can turn one Esper power into dozens of vaguely related powers if you picked up a relatively versatile power. All you sacrifice in exchange is a little bit of sanity. And the crazier you go the more powerful and far-reaching your Esper power becomes.

Become a lunatic who firmly believes that 2 x 2 = Banana and you're basically a reality warper.
>>
File: mistform.jpg (162KB, 960x762px) Image search: [Google]
mistform.jpg
162KB, 960x762px
>>48515630
Mist Dragon. Just because I like it. They're neutral dragons, mostly concerned with lazing about and philosophical questions.

Also they have acid and fire immunity, no vulnerabilites, get 19th level casting for 21 CR (21 for 21 with Loredrake), survive mostly on water vapor, and can turn into mist.

Sure, they're not really the most powerful thing you could be. But I like them.
>>
>>48515746
>Collective Unconsious
Couldn't you use perks from Psychonauts to understand said unconsious and use it to manipulate your spells to do what you want to do? That seems pretty scary outside of index.
>>48515683
Yeah, I was hoping by stacking a lot of "substitute materials for magic" perks, conjoined conjures, high speed divine words, the index perk and stuff of that nature to try and attain great power. I may be no Crowley but I would be able to spam some dangerous shit, and god help you if I have prep.
>>48515776
Ahh, understood anon, maybe high level regen can help me like the Index jump mentions should at least make it not too destructive.
>>48515799
I kinda like my sanity, I have no problem having a basic levek 5 grab bag of powers by connecting myself to a network that uses the brain waves of highly advanced brains nuerologically tampered to have good powers.
>>
>>48515709
I was aware of the Devil Fruit weakness, so I didn't want to eat it in One Piece, which is a setting with a ton of water (and I didn't eat it right at the end because I didn't think of that, and don't want to retcon anything in my chain because that's kinda cheaty). What I was NOT aware of is that eating a Devil Fruit after One Piece results in a permanent curse; I thought it would go away after the Jump I ate it in was over. The curse wouldn't have been a problem in Commorragh, because I was wearing a suit of airtight, nigh-impenetrable power armor and annihilating anything that got close to me with a combo that gave all of my attacks the properties of the Jailbroken GBE.
>>
>>48515630
There is no Forgotten Realms Jump. There's a really good Neverwinter Nights Jump, though.
>>
>>48515630
Half Celestial / Human

It's an aesthetically pleasing option that gives beastly stats and great abilities as you level.
>>
Can a Vampire the Requiem jump be made, or is that blocked by Vampire the Masquerade?
>>
>>48515923
We already have VtR
>>
>>48515923
We have both VtM and VtR jumps, one is imaged the other is not.
>>
>>48515639
>>48515647
Boy, do I want to save WoD mortals for near the end of my chain so I can show up out of nowhere as a vampire/mage/changeling/whatever else gets made hybrid.
>>
>>48515931
>>48515927
Really? I didn't know, I've never noticed it.
>>
>>48515935
>I want to be an ashtray
>>
>>48515947
I also thought that there was only a VtM jump.
>>
File: Tower2_2.png (191KB, 1600x608px) Image search: [Google]
Tower2_2.png
191KB, 1600x608px
>>48515630
Silver wrymling because ice powers and I wanted to be a dragon with a liar.

Speaking of which,for the FR Jump I ended up designing a tower to live in. Anyone else make floor plans for their buildings?
>>
I don't really understand how gates in this travelers gate setting work, from what I gather the amount of distance you go in the territory translates to an amount of distance in the normal world but what happens if you open a gate from inside a hole or something? Would your gate fail to open, would you wind up in some weird part of the territory that you have never been to? What about the opposite, what if you open a gate from inside trying to get out but you are at an area that would translate to a skyscraper high in the normal world? Do they always default to ground level?

Lastly, can I use this to walk into bank vaults and steal stuff?
>>
>>48514574
I can sleep pretty much anywhere, especially if I'm sitting in a moving vehicle of any kind. But I prefer to sleep in my Warehouse. I've converted one of the Harvest Moon bedrooms into a room dedicated for sleep. The bed literally takes up 90% of the room and is make of the comfiest materials I could find. (The comfiest couch in the universe from Invade Zim mysteriously went missing during my time there.)

>>48515630
I went Rakshasa. Free Sorcerer levels, lots of stat boosts. Shape Change, KICK ASS spell resistance that only keeps getting better, Damage reduction 15/good AND piercing, and a natural armor bonus that lets me act like I'm walking around in enchanted full plate while naked.

One of the few times I blatantly power grabbed in my main chain.
>>
>>48516013
Do they always default to ground level?
This.
>can I use this to walk into bank vaults and steal stuff?
Probably.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>48515839
That's... pretty darn cool, actually.
>>
>>48515976
>Not wanting to be Ichigo levels of total plot absurdity.
>>
>>48515839
>19th level casing
>>
>>48515871
You could probably use a Miracle or Wish spell to remove the curse? Might take the Devil Fruit power with it, though, dunno how closely the two are tied?
>>
>>48516058
I didn't have any magic skills to speak of at that point though.
>>
>>48516021
Doesn't a blessed crossbow bolt go through a Rakshasa's defences like a hot knife through butter?

/inb4 FISS perks
>>
>>48516071
Well they are evil outsiders, however a rakshasa sorcerer can reach epic levels of charisma. Like people walking into lava on purpose cause you convinced them it was a good idea levels of charisma.
>>
>>48516047
There was some Mary Sue who did that. He turned into a vampire werewolf mage before he died, then turned into a wraith afterwards. But before he could get his bearings he was captured, forged into Soulsteel, and now spends eternity as an ashtray.
>>
>>48516035
Thank you that is great news, I rolled helgard and the place is apparently a bigass tower, I did not want to come out dead.
>>
If Roboanon is around: if I go T1000 and choose the merge option at the end of the jump is my hybrid body basically my normal form with mimetic pollyalloy abilities, or does it work some other way?
>>
>>48516084
As an evil outsider, though they wouldn't be able to go Heartwarder. Heartwarder is the ultimate cheesy awesome sauce for your charisma build of choice.
>>
File: be2d91f2e1d532a785344a666eb46cfb.jpg (864KB, 1260x1744px) Image search: [Google]
be2d91f2e1d532a785344a666eb46cfb.jpg
864KB, 1260x1744px
>>48516071
Well, true enough, clerics wielding crossbows or arrows are the downfall of my damage protection. That's why I learned Deflect Arrows. It's not perfect, but between my AC, my innate reflexes, and a no-sell every six seconds on arrows, it's rare that I had to deal with an arrow actually hitting me.

I have no idea what FISS perks are.

>>48516084
Also, this. So much of this. I infiltrated /everywhere/ with raw charisma and still shift into the form when I have to be really charming.
>>
Hi, thinking about claiming Crysis unless anyone else is working on it?
>>
>>48516084
Eh, they don't get that much charisma. +6 iirc, which isn't that rare once you get to monster races.
Their spellcasting is actually 3 levels behind their CR and their shapeshifting is the weakest version possible, one that only offers the looks but not the strenght, toughness or abilities of your assumed form.
The damage reduction isn't that special - anything that can get a blessed weapon can get a piercing weapon blessed.
The only thing that really stands out is the spell resistance, which is exceptional, but overall they have nothing you couldn't get better from a dragon, Steel, Mist or Mercury dragons especially.

>>48516145
Hardly. The charisma bonus from Heartwarder is the same type you get from a tome or Wish spell so it doesn't stack, and aside from that the class offers very little.
>>
Does anyone know which book the rules for becoming Avangions or Dragons is in? I can find a few things online but I'm not sure if they're official or not and they seem to be missing some of the stuff mentioned in thread (Like that immunity to non magic weapons)?
>>
>>48516152
I'm pretty sure nobody's working on that, so feel free.
>>
>>48516159
The Monster Manual entry should have it.
>>
>>48516147
FISS is from the PS238 superheroes comic (and jump). Flying, Invulnerability, Super-speed, Super-Strength. Most common super-power set in the PS238 world, so except for a rare few top-tier FISS it's kind of like being the super-career equivalent of a janitor.
>>
>>48516158
So what's a better choice to prestige to for raw charisma boosts, bonuses to charisma checks of all kinds, full spell progression, and bonus casting and singing feats?
>>
>>48516120
If you chose to Merge it, the former.
If you chose for it to Be your body, the latter.
>>
>>48516159
Dark Sun source books I imagine.
>>
What jumps offer the ability to make people fall asleep?
>>
>>48516179
Which Monster Manual? There doesn't seem to be a Dark Sun book with that title.

>>48516209
Which books? I know it's in there but what I'm asking is where is the book everyone is getting their info from?
>>
File: cloud dragon.jpg (123KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
cloud dragon.jpg
123KB, 1024x734px
>>48516043
Thanks!

They're also amphibian, so they get water breathing too. Plus, their breath weapon is superheated steam.

It's great.

>>48516057
Getting a good water-proof casing for your spellbook is important if a Mist Dragon wants to also become a Wizard, yeah.
>>
>>48516159
Dragon Kings is the Epic Level Dark Sun supplement.

>>48516179
There's no Dark Sun monster manual. You can find the Dragon of Tyr in the campaign guide, but the rules are slightly different. For example, it can act, cast, and use a Psionic power all in one round.
>>
WARNING TOTALLY MARY SUE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE BUILD OF A TERRITORY FOR TRAVELLERS GATE. actually posted this before but I wanted to get emrys to look it over whenever he comes on. I had to change some things from my original territory write up.

SPOILER if you cannot handle cheesy oc territories please dont click this pdf.

Have fun jumpers!
>>
>>48516224
www.lomion.de/cmm/avangion.php
Also, possibly this
https://www.scribd.com/doc/23355478/AD-D-D-D-2E-2nd-Ed-Dark-Sun-Defilers-and-Preservers-The-Wizards-of-Athas-TSR-2445-OCR
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48516159
>Avangions
Hope you can get something out of this!
https://www.scribd.com/doc/23355478/AD-D-D-D-2E-2nd-Ed-Dark-Sun-Defilers-and-Preservers-The-Wizards-of-Athas-TSR-2445-OCR

>>48516252
Ninja! They're everywhere.

Hey /JC where do I jump next!
>>
>>48516217
Force Powers in Star Wars can induce sleep. D&D jumps (and probably many other jumps with magic) have Sleep spells from first level up. You could also find "pick a skill" perks in various jumps, pick "boring people to sleep".
>>
>>48516270
Head to Mage
>>
>>48516270
Aquaria.
>>
>>48516217
Dirges jumps always put me to sleep. Does that count?
>>
How dangerous is F.E.A.R.?
>>
File: 'Somewhere' R-Type.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
'Somewhere' R-Type.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>48516282
As in the M:tA from WoD?

>>48516286
I'll head that way after this.
>>
>>48515845
The power doesn't come from the collective unconsciousness, the alterations to reality that facilitate Index magic AKA Phase bullshit, were created by human religion.

>>48516318
Yes.
>>
>>48516202
As is said, the charisma boost doesn't stack with the one from a tome or Wish, so it's effectively worthless if you can get access to either of those.
It also requires 3 crap feats (Dodge, Mobility, EWP) that won't help your casting at all, so the casting feats you gain you could have taken normally for less. The charisma bonus is only +2 which isn't that good.
As for the singing, the class doesn't even progress bardic music. If that's what you want to do your better off staying a simple bard.

For sorcerers there are tons of better prestige classes. Hell, Heartwarder is FR specific. That means you could take something completely broken like Incantatrix or Hathran (or even both).
Swiftblade, Abjurant Champion, Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil, those are good prestiges for sorcerers.

Bards who want to focus on casting should take levels in Sublime Chord to get more than 6th level spells, and then they qualify for the same as above. They also get access to bard-specific prestiges like Heartfire Fanner and Virtuoso which actually progress their music.
>>
>>48516311
It's pretty bad, unless you've got amber energy. So you should be okay.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>48516327
Just to be more specific Mage the Awakening 1st Edition or Mage the Ascension?
>>
File: Cardcaptor_Sakura_Perk.jpg (31KB, 456x228px) Image search: [Google]
Cardcaptor_Sakura_Perk.jpg
31KB, 456x228px
>>48515641
>>48515845
Just get both and use this perk to cast Index magic.
>>
>>48516350
There isn't a Mage the Ascension jump as far as I know.
>>
>>48516361
Ah, okay. On it.
>>
>>48516361
There's one in the works, but its maker is from SB. From what I've seen, it has potential, but there's a lot of bullshit and 'special snowflake' jump-making going on.
>>
>>48516330
>The charisma bonus is only +2 which isn't that good.
The charisma ability score increase is 5 at level 9. On top of the raw charisma ability score increase, you get a +2 to all charisma-based ability checks. You can also change your type to fey, which in D&D allows you to side step all enchantments that effect person-types without picking up the usual weaknesses associated with fey. That and you can generate divine love potions / holy water three times a month.

While all those are good classes, they're specific to certain builds. Heartwarder is a good all around charisma-buffing class.
>>
>>48516378
Eh. Mage the Ascention is bullshit anyway compared to what we usually work with.

The Mage the Awakening jump was made by a guy on SB also, and it's overall pretty great, aside from some complaints about hardcaps which aren't that big a deal.
>>
>>48516217
Potentially Pokemon Mystery Dungeon if you choose a Pokemon that has a sleep-inducing move.

Maybe any jump with good telepathy/mind control. I think Sburb mind control specifically mentions that you can "only" make other sentient species fall asleep, so I think it's reasonable to assume you could make your own species fall asleep too.
>>
>>48516404
For the third time, the charisma ability increase is an inherent bonus. IT DOES NOT STACK with tomes or wishes, which are a lot more affordable than dumping 10 class levels that give you little else.
The +2 to charisma based checks is nice, but also not worth 10 levels and 3 crap feats.
Changing your type to fey at level 15 is too little, too late. By that time everyone who uses enchantments is blocked by Mind Blank anyway or he switches to the more general spells.
The love potion/holy water thing is a gimmick, not an actual class feature.

The one thing that makes the class somewhat usable is that it has full spell progression.
But you can get full spell progression elsewhere without dumping 3 crap feats and one that's incredibly situational (enchantment sucks at high level).
>>
>>48515641
Index magic is vastly more powerful and versatile than Esper powers. I have no idea why they tried to tell you otherwise.
>>
>>48516457
Feats? Feats by an AVERAGE hella good index wizard, not the god power brigade or loli Odin and her friends?
>>
>>48516433
Sburb mind control allows you to do that, yeah. Making people fall asleep is basically the weakest form of it. Really easy to do on most people, and still not that hard to pull on other species or people with normally decent resistance to mind control.
>>
>>48516457
With this >>48516358, it's a non-issue.
>>
>>48516483
>God brigade
They're the equivalent of the Level 5's though, who are helpless against them. But okay, disqualify them. I can point you to Index John Pen Mode, or the leader of the Anglican church whose name I forget, or you know, Crowley.
>>
>>48516003
Not really... But designing my lair for the FR jump actually does sound fun.

What'd you use for that?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Rolling for location
>>
>>48516457
And by fiat you can't become a magic god. The most you can do is acquire power the way other magicians do, and you're never going to get to the level of Fiamma or any of those other fuckers, without being shit on for wanking. You have to basically follow some inane bullshit rituals and fit into some bizarre symbolism of one or several Phases.

>>48516524
>They're the equivalent of the Level 5's though
You're a fucking troll. There's no other explanation for this level or retardation.

Majin are at least the equivalent of SYSTEM or level 6, something that doesn't even technically exist except in theory, and is blocked off by fiat.

Crowley has his own nonsense, including his own religion, and is stronger than Majin.

John Pen mode is also utter bullshit, you cannot acquire that by any means other than literally knowing everything ever about magic and mystic lore and any number of other requisites, and even then you can't do anything equaling a level 5 Esper in power.
>>
>>48516483
Average feats aren't that impressive and usually require a good deal of setup.

That said, a random schmuck who doesn't even know magic exists once accidentally set up and cast a spell that ripped an angel out of heaven. And if you go to Index, you can easily become both a Saint and a knockoff of Index, which would make you pretty goddamn bullshit; especially if you manage to copy the Grimoires in Index's mind into your own.

Saints can do stuff like move at supersonic speed, plow through huge concrete walls, and lift and throw bridges. And the canon Saints can only use around a third of their power, because any motr causes their bodies to break down, so it you have some regen or something...

Index, on the other hand, can - without any setup - fire a laser that reaches off the planet and easily blows up a sattelite orbiting it, then keeps going far beyond that, activate a spell that warps space, so that it's nearly impossible to reach her while standing feet away, summon a storm of magical feathers that can mindwipe anyone, and about 103,000 other bullshit spells, because that's how many Grimoires are in her head.
>>
>>48516593
Whatever you say, nerf bitch.
>>
>>48516593
>>They're the equivalent of the Level 5's though
I think he means Gremlin in general, not Othinus and the Majins.
>>
>>48516609
I'm pretty sure he means the majin, actually, because that's what was being dismissed from the discussion in the post he responded to.

I'm also pretty sure he's the shitposter. So there's that too.
>>
Where does Light Bringer color magic come from? Is it just infinite until you go crazy/your halo breaks?
>>
>>48516598
Actually the power of the Feathers was the fact that they carried the force of the breath weapon in them, Touma just got nicked in the noggin very spacificly which erased his memories, but that's not the point.

The Average Mage would be the dude with the fire demon/Elemental/whatever that thing is. He's got impressive control over fire, and can summon a being that is over 3000 degrees Celsius, summon fire swords, and has a people clearing field. Aside from that last one these all follow a theme, fire, so yeah in the most basic sense the Magic of Index has more versatility.

However the only level four or below showings of Pyromancy ESPers have been Multi-Skill and the one dude who at Kuroko's estimate was around level three, even though he was using a Level Upper at the time. Multi-Skill makes a damned lightsaber out of fire and the dude had around the same size in his fireball that the fire mage had, without power boosting rune cards.
>>
>>48516593
>literally knowing everything ever about magic.

Haha, no. Not everything. Index has a shitton of grimoires jammed into her head, but it isn't 'everything' on magic or even close to it. She's never so much as implied to have that.

And as for never being able to get on the level of Fiamma, jumper's can live for a long fucking time, and people have wanked worse without 'being shit on'.
>>
>>48516727
>Actually the power of the Feathers was the fact that they carried the force of the breath weapon in them, Touma just got nicked in the noggin very spacificly which erased his memories, but that's not the point.
Wait, I thought they were supposed to be yet another fail-safe to make sure Index's memories were erased?

Eh, it's been a while.
>>
>>48516731
Yeah, no, get fucked. Index magic isn't a power that grows, it's the application of broken physics that can only be used for middling power by anyone who isn't a chosen one like Fiamma is.
>>
>>48516724
Literally 'colors' (a.k.a. reflected light) that can be seen. As long as there are colors that you can see, you can draft. There's also some internal reserves. From the jump:

>Luxins are physical substances converted from specific colors of light within a drafter's body by a process called drafting. They can be expressed as gasses, liquids, or solids. Colors can only be drafted by seeing that particular color; staring at a white light will not let a normal drafter draft any of their colors, while staring at a green light would allow only green to be drafted.
>>
This is why I went for Esper. Because Magic Side makes my brain cells die every time people talk about it.
>>
>>48516769
You're a pretty angry dude. Where was Fiamma stated to be a 'Chosen One' or that his powers are completely impossible to replicate and unique to him?
>>
>>48516731
The Slayers Handbook from Buffyverse provides information on the laws of magic for whatever setting you're currently in.

Speed Reading from Princess Bride lets you gain all the knowledge of a book with a touch. Said knowledge is on par with having read it with deliberation and thought.

Any number of jumps offer skills and perks that make you a better faster learner, and give you increased ability to see how concepts and skills fit together.

Those three would give you a leg up for climbing the Magic God ladder in Index. Furthemore, Speed Reading would let you just touch grimoires as you encounter them and instantly gain their knowledge. You wouldn't have to read them or anything, so it'd be a whole lot easier to go around getting what you need from them.

I'm not saying going Magic God is easy, but it's attainable for a jumper without too much wank.
>>
>>48516811
Are you sure that's why you went Esper, and not caused by you becoming Esper?
>>
>>48516811
I went both, cuz fuk da poleece.
>>
>>48516819
>Speed Reading from Princess Bride lets you gain all the knowledge of a book with a touch. Said knowledge is on par with having read it with deliberation and thought.
This one is great to stack with Universal Canon from Lone Wolf.
>>
>>48516819
Didn't Reploid say you were banned from actually attaining magic god? It doesn't practically make any difference, since they're a bunch of jobbers and Crowley is 'just' a very very very powerful magician, but still.
>>
>>48516816
Basic fucking knowledge you can get from reading his fucking raildex wiki page.

He is the right seat of god, and derives his power from the symbolism of the right hand. His power is given to him by the Phase of Christianity, and there can only ever be one power like that in the Phase of Christianity, because that's just how that Phase fucking works.
>>
>>48516816
The Holy Right (聖なる右 Seinaru Migi) is the embodiment of the power of the Right Hand within Christianity, which Fiamma of the Right claims has the power to create miracles and destroy all evil outright.

Literally only the Right Hand can have the power at any one point in time.
>>
>>48516850
>>48516851
Yeah, cause we got nothing that lets us steal or copy powers or get around restrictions in the whole chain amirite?
>>
File: Phaerimm.jpg (40KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
Phaerimm.jpg
40KB, 400x308px
>>48515630
Phaerimm hatchling born with incredibly powerfully psionics. thats why they banished me to the abyss.
>>
>>48516803
Cool. I wonder how would that would work with Conjoined Conjures?
>>
Magic is boring and dishonorable. What jumps are best for Kung Fu? You know, aside from the super obvious ones like Wuxia and Kung Fu Hustle.
>>
>>48516581
Apologies for the late reply
http://pyromancers.com/dungeon-painter-online/
>>
>>48516845
>>48516819
Wait, I'm retarded, he never actually capped us at becoming a Magic God.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42514469/#42519367
>>
>>48516875
You can power any magic with visible light, somehow.
>>
File: 1243882177024.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1243882177024.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
>>48516881
History's Strongest Disciple.

It remains one of the most fun jumps I've ever made a build for.
>>
>>48516881
Obsidian Tower Trilogy and Elona. Grab the softcap perks and train yourself to do literal bullshit.
>>
>>48516881
Kung Fu Panda
>>
>>48516524
>Crowley

...the guy who stomps Magic Gods into the dirt and controls archetypes is supposed to be an AVERAGE Index magic user?

The dudes with instantwin powers are equivalents of Level 5s?

Bullshit.
>>
>>48516930
>>48516920
Aren't both of these "super obvious ones"?
>>
>>48516881
>Magic is boring and dishonorable.
My Martial Brotha!

I prefer swords and knighthood myself, but as long ad you're using your own strength instead of cheating with magic, I approve.
>>
>>48516881
D&D jumps, Overlord, Ranma 1/2, Arrowverse
>>
>>48516864
But that isn't the argument. The argument was the fact that someone, not pointing fingers, stated that the Index magic is vastly more powerful and versatile than Esper powers.

I'll admit to the versatility, as an ESPer can't change their power ever and a Mage can always learn a different spell, however the only things able to top ESPers for power have been things like His Holy Right. Hell Accelerator's power could viably manipulate the Vector of Vector Manipulation to Infinity but he hasn't figured that out yet.
>>
>>48516904
You can also technically become a level 6.

But considering what was going on with Misaka as she was turning into level 6... Yeah
>>
>>48516964
Likewise, I approve of using your own body more than weapons and armor, but as long as they're only tools rather than enchantments and other sorts of borrowed power I approve.
>>
>>48516904
You mean he backpeddled and said that he 'never really hardcapped Level 6 and Majin' when they were totally hardcapped actually.

That basically means that you can now become SYSTEM or a magic god, so whatever, it doesn't matter. Level 6 Espers are the equivalent to magic gods anyway.
>>
>>48516881
Any jump is good for Kung Fu.
>>
>>48516912
That actually seems really powerful. Like, wouldn't that technically be full blown unlimited mana?
>>
>>48517042
There isn't unlimited light.
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>48516811
Same here. Well, kind of; I have an Index build but it's not going to be relevant until the penultimate jump because I took Raildex first.

As far as I can tell, Magic Side is some sort of deranged social experiment to see how much chuuni bullshit people can put up with while still turning a profit.

>>48516881
Honor is one of the dirtiest tricks I've ever seen played. Make everyone fight on your level through peer pressure, great away to neutralise their own advantages.

Also you forgot Jade Empire. And apart from those, One Punch Man, Super Robot Wars (for giant robot not-Hokuto no Shinken), Ranma 1/2, Fate (has a...weird one called Snake, and mastery of it as a Servant Personal Skill) and The Matrix (can download basically all IRL forms of it into your brain).

Also technically whichever Gundam jump covers Mobile Fighter G Gundam (Original Generation?) for superhuman martial arts, even though I still have no fucking idea how they work.

>>48516920
...say, what's Strongest Disciple even about? I'm not really sure what's going on apart from all the martial arts training?
>>
>>48517054
You are the sunshine of my life, so I'll have unlimited magic as long as you're around.
>>
>>48516881
>>48516985
Jade Empire, Star Wars, Fate, Tsukuhime, Kara no Kyoukai, Mushoku Tensei, Xiaolin Showdown, HunterXHunter, One Punch, Kung Fury, Mahou Sensei Negima, Dark Knight, Basilisk, The Matrix...

Really, there's a shit-ton.
>>
>>48517042
Not really. If you need more light to fuel a spell than what's around you you have to store it up somehow first.
It's not that different from a normal regenerating mana pool.
>>
>>48517089
Aww, aren't you just the sweetest thing.
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>48517054
> Doesn't Gross Incandescence while using Mana Conversion Affinity (Light) to feed the Kalidscope Magic Rainbow Beams infinitely.

It's almost like you don't jumpchain.
>>
>>48517118
And you can still only pull on a certain amount at once because you don't have unlimited output. It's almost like you don't logic.
>>
>>48517054
There's a fuckton of light, and it's basically everywhere.

>>48517099
You can have more eyes to see more light. You can generate light to see inside your body with those extra eyes on the inside.
>>
>>48516881
Generic Western jump.

Guns are the best kung-fu.
>>
>>48517056
Basically a kid is tired of getting bullied so he wants to GET GUD. He follows a transfer student to her grandfather's dojo and starts with training to, once again, get gud so he can take down bullies.

This gets him involved in some secret rivalry/war with another martial arts group, because turned out he trained with their enemies. Whoops. Also turns out said other group wants to plunge the world into chaos and warfare, so kind of motivation to put those guys down.

It's kind of silly, and I like it.
>>
>>48517136
A fuckton is not unlimited.
>>
>>48517142
Learning about this series gave me a strong desire for fanart of Saitama explaining his training regime to Rock Lee and Kenichi.
>>
>>48517152
It is when the universe resets every 10 years.
>>
>>48517152
Unlimited is not infinite, by infinite is unlimited. It just means there's no limit on how much there can be, not how much there is.
>>
>>48517177
...I'm not sure you understand some basic concepts here. Either that or you're having a different discussion.
>>
>>48516986
It is way easier to get to high-enough levels in magic to fuck shit up than it is to become Accelerator, though.

For a jumper, anyway.
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>48517131
Only outputs an amount at any one point in time, yeah, but it is infinite and with the proper storage you are your own infinite mana battery. No need to speed the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>48514268
>>48514282
>>48514303
>>48514310
>>48514329
It's not entirely finished since I came down with something over my days off, and I'm about to head into work right now. But here's what I have so far.

http://pastebin.com/7mNCMvd3

Going through the Sorcerer stuff from the Origin to each of the perks to show what it tells us about S&S magick with me drooling text everywhere. Let me know what you guys think or if it helps so far.

I still need to do the capstones, the gear, and finally an overview that ties it all together. Actually having some fun writhing all this up.
>>
>>48517183
If light is your mana pool, that means it is functionally an 'unlimited' mana pool. It doesn't mean you have infinite mana, just that you can produce and store an 'unlimited' amount of the stuff at your leisure to fuel an 'unlimited' amount number of spells.
>>
>>48517190
For a jumper's purposes, there's an unlimited amount of light, as they are transplanted into a new universe every 10 years. There is no way they could use all of the light, ever, in ten years.
>>
>>48516872
Phaerimm are sorcerous, not psionic. However, the cool thing about them is their spellcasting is technically a spell like ability. Which means they don't care about components and costs.
>>
>>48517264
Great, thank you.
>>
>>48516881
A favorite setup of mine for a fisticuffs build is Tai Chi Master from Touhou (underrated perk), Taijutsu specialization in Naruto, Jump Fury from Kung Fury, Gourmet Cells from Toriko, and absolutely any strength/durability perks. HSDK is a fun and awesome jump for this, as everyone has said. Fists of Judgment from Fallen London will also help you Kung Fu the shit out of Cthulhu.
>>
Do D&D sorcerors have to prepare spells? I vaguely remember something about "half-casting" or something similar. Also, do they require material components to cast?
>>
>>48517264
>having some fun writing all this up

Honestly, I'm happy to hear that. It's a rare thing in these times for these threads.
>>
>>48517243
You can still only use it till you break hslo and go insane plus the colors mess with your mind no matter what, red makes you angry blue cold and logical etc
>>
>>48517307
they don't prepare spells, they do require components(material, verbal, somatic, xp, focus).
>>
>>48517264
This looks sweet. Thankyou.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>48517208
Acctually for a Jumper to Git Gud at Magic in Index takes time and effort. For a Jumper to Git Gud at ESPer power takes only time, as the power developed to Level Five on its own over a decade.

To be like Accelerator all you need is Hard Science, a decent skill in Science, and Mallible Reality. That's it. Maybe Doubled Growth Rate for that half decade sprint to Level Five.

>>48517321
>>48517243
I think he's talking about powering his stuff with light. The Rainbow Lazers are from Nanoha...

Kaiserfarbe (カイゼル・ファルベ Kaizeru Farube, Ger. "Color of the Emperors") is a magic color believed to be unique to members of the Ancient Belkan Heiliger Kaiser (Saint King) bloodline.[1] Instead of a single color, the Saint Kings' magical energy appears iridescent (rainbow-colored)

I think this is what he means.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg (86KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg
86KB, 600x450px
>>48517056
> Honor is one of the dirtiest tricks I've ever seen played.
Aw, comeon, Anti. Honor can be fun!

As long as you're never in any real danger, it can make things interesting to dumb it down for people. It provides challenge! It makes people think you're all cool and noble!
If you tell a little white lie here and there so that people think you're equals, they'll like you more!

And, hey, if you ever get in any real danger, it's easy enough to drop the kid gloves.
That look of surprise never really gets old, y'know.
Shame it's so very brief.
>>
>>48517136
There is a limited amount of light around you, no matter how many eyes you have.
Sure, you can make more light with powers or technology, but we have no idea how much you need for any given spell.
A 60 watt bulb is probably not going to cut it if you want to cast Fireball though, and i'd say more powerful spells would need a whole lot of light.

If you want to fanwank your jumper to have unlimited magical energy go ahead, but some people prefer a more sane approach.

>>48517265
Normal mana already does that. It generally regenerates over time.

>>48517268
You fail physics hard.
>>
>>48517389
Yeah, but you could be a Saint, get the Index perk, copy Index's Grimoires, and then shit on anyone below God's Right Seat.
>>
>>48517056
I'm not sure I'd call honor a dirty trick. Most honorable rules are designed for practical purposes: limiting collateral damage, allowing options besides killing your enemies to the last, letting combatants and leaders be able to do actually relax at some point instead of having to be constantly "on," and preventing peasant rebellions from constant brutalization.
>>
>>48517424
>Normal mana already does that
No it doesn't. You only have so much at once and can only generate so much at once. You can generate as much as you want to and can store as much as you want to if light is your power source.
>>
>>48517424
>Normal mana already does that. It generally regenerates over time.
But not at the speed of light.
>>
>>48517467
That doesn't invalidate the argument.
>>
>>48517424
How conjoined conjures works for anything is wank anyway but I'll chime in. In Light Bringer they casually condense light into solid physical matter often with only a few seconds of prep as long as they have the appropriate color. Realistically they'd have to absorb several nukes worth of energy in that time frame just through their eyes using only native light levels. This is impossible physics wise and the native light levels don't have that much raw energy, so the only explanation is this magic actually gives you a net gain energy wise whenever you use it.
>>
>>48517482
But light sources produce light at a constant, steady rate. Infinite power doesn't mean infinite access to power.
>>
>>48517553
If you're casting magic on the level that it constantly requires the total output is star, you probably already have other means of powering it anyway.140
>>
>>48517482
You can generate unlimited light? Because otherwise you're limited to what's hitting you at any given time, pretty much like a solar panel.
And unless you specifically have the power to actually store up unlimited light and later release it to fuel your magic you're still limited in storage capacity.
Or in other words, exactly the same as mana.
You get a second pool to tap into, but that's it.

>>48517485
What the hell does the speed that light moves at have to do with the amount of light you need to store for your magic? You're limited by how much light you get over time, not how fast it moves.
>>
>>48517553
>infinite
You keep using that word and distorting the arguments of your opponents like that, I'm going to call you a shitposter.
It its unlimited because you an produce as much as you want, you can store as much as you want, and use as much as you want.
>>
>>48517593
Because if you use up all the light in the surrounding area, more travels there at the speed of light.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 970x1399px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 970x1399px
Who remembers the Level 6 Shift attempt on Misaka?
>>
>>48517623
I do, but it really doesn't mean much. She was at most like 5% of the way there or some bullshit.
>>
File: Icd_23.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Icd_23.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>48517623
I do.

Misaka already a cute, but spooky angel Misaka a double cute.
>>
>>48517131
>>48517424
>>48517593
>>48517553
If you're going to push your badwrongfun on us Red, at least turn your trip back on so we can ignore you.
>>
>>48517623
That's my fetish.
>>
>>48517617
You have no clue how light works, do you?

>>48517683
You're a fucking idiot. You're also quoting at least 2 people, only on of which is me (and i'm not Red).
>>
>>48517579
You can't get the total output of a star, though, just the output of a star within whatever radius Lightbringer mages can extend their power over. Which is probably in the range of tens of thousands of lumens per second, not the billions of billions of billions the sun puts out.

>>48517608
Yeah, but you probably call everyone a shitposter, so fuck you.

>>48517617
Look, let me try to make this clearer. A 60 watt light bulb produces 800 lumens per second. If your only source of power is that bulb, you can't power a spell that costs 801 lumens using a second's worth of output from that bulb. If you need an 80000 lumen spell, that'll be 100 seconds of light collecting, or you need to go outside and find a better source. So this is exactly like an MP system with constant MP recovery.
>>
>>48517683
>>48517715
>>48517734
All of this has a simple solution. Pic Related.
>>
>>48517695
>>48517677
>>48517671
And considering we saw the maker backpedal from their statement of "you can't ever become magic God or SYSTEM" into "Technically you can but you should wait with manga to see if you want to"...

Mweheheh.

Didn't Misaka regain her consciousness while still transformed and only later reverted due to Imagine Breaker?

Could you pod her when transformed and keep her that way?
>>
>>48517715
Whatever you say, Red. But I would really appreciate you turn on your trip, I was enjoying not seeing your dumb ass trying to defend retarded things.

>>48517734
And don't think we don't know you phonepost either. Nice way to pretend there's two people who love dragging down creativity in the mud.
>>
>>48517785
No, because she's lose access to the Misaka Network.

And if you kept it, she'd explode into a Neutron Star.
>>
>>48517818
So wait, Level 6 also turns you into a star? For free? Score!
>>
>>48517734
Anon, you're the one that clearly doesn't know jackshit about what he's talking about.

It's about the colors that you can see and that are stored in your body. If you can see more light, and you can produce more light to see, you can just increase how much you have as much as you want.

Also, I'm pretty sure you are the shitposter at this point, since the instant I called you out on it, you immediately dismissed any argument presented to you with vitriol.

So, fuck off and die, I guess.
>>
>>48517831
Misaka is my shining star.

>>48517818
Could you replicate effects of Misaka network, in a more controlled manner, through other jump bullshit without having to just cline her shitload of times?
>>
>>48517835
Anon, it's pretty clear that they're Red. She has a habit of pissing and whining about settings and combos she's never read because she still thinks we need to be weak.

Sad that she went anon so we couldn't filter her, but the more you know. Just ignore her.
>>
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if a companion has the Keyblade Wielder background, but doesn't buy a Keyblade, could they potentially gain one in the jump?
>>
>>48517888
No. Fuck off powerwanker.
>>
>>48517835
Pay attention, dumbass. Shitposter's on your side pretending everyone is Red.

Anyway, yes, it works based on the amount and color of light you see. But you're only seeing a given amount of light, not the entire potential of a light source throughout all time and space. A 60 watt light bulb produces light at 800 lumens per second until it burns out. So you are only ever going to see 800 lumens per second coming from that bulb. Put up two and it's 1600, and you'll never see more than that coming from them. Look up at the sun and you're still only seeing as much light as it's casting within your range of vision. It's unlimited but not infinite light at any given moment. If you had infinite light you would die.
>>
>>48517888
Yes. I'm pretty sure that's in the notes.
>>
>>48517888
I... guess? Keyblades are free for Wielders though.
>>
>>48517888
Don't you get a Keyblade for free with the Wielder background?
>>
>>48517926
>>48517939
Companions have to pay 300 CP for it, but get the background for free.
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
Dragonlance- Tabletop games, the best.
0/1600
Rolled for Px Tharkas
Rolled for The Temple of Neraka
Arcane
Free Human
Chaotic Good I guess?
Free Tall Enough
Free Arcane Adept
Discount Hedgemage
Discount Renegade Magecraft
"Discount" Dragon Rider-Silver Dragon Minion Get. Name is Arianrhod
Party-Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith,Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Genie
Discount 400point Spellbook
Discount Tower
Adventuring Kit
Parts, parts, and more parts

Module:Scales in Balance(Chose Dragon Rider Discount)
Pernicious Patronage+300- Fuck off m8
Turn Based+200- Seriously?
Heavy Heritage+100

Time for more Gamer/Minion Master! The IRC has already given me one toss, how about you kind folks?
>>
>>48517923
Not everyone, sweetie. Just you, since the sperging and nerfbitching makes it obvious. She's the only one who's so fucking obnoxious about it.

It's like how you can tell if something is a dinosaur bone, from all the shit caked on it.
>>
File: 1469033635105.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469033635105.gif
3MB, 320x240px
That time of day again? Ah, well.

On the topic of combos, anyone have any favorite perk combinations or inventions to share? Bonus points if it's not for combat, but those are cool too.
>>
>>48517923
>>48517957
Yeah, no, you're probably the same guy falseflagging.
>>
>>48517967
No, because nerfbitch supreme will just sperge and remind everyone why we never post builds or combos.

Why hasn't ASA driven her off yet?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d2)

>>48517846
Sure, we actually talked about the Level Upper system and how it could be improved a few threads ago. It among other things... COFFINs... shudders...

>>48517956
Hi Justice!
Jump 029: Mage the Awakening (NwoD)
CP: 1000
MP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Origin: Drop-In [Free]
Watchtower: Acanthus
Penitential Order: Free Council
Perks:
Shadow Name (Gaunlet) [Free]
Philosophical Double Entendre [Free]
Guerrilla Futuerism [-100]
Enlightened Casting [-300]
Magic (MP):
Gnosis 3 [-400]
Fate 5 [-600]
Time 2 [Free]
Items:
Soul Stone x7 [-400]

Attendant Staff [-200]:

Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Socialite) [600]
Charisma [Free]
Shadow Name (Unwanted Thunder Cry) [-100]
Striking Looks [-100]
Inspiring [-200]
When you Stare Into the Abyss... [-200]

Sparrow (Academic) [600]
Scoloriship (Criminology) [Free]
Perks:
Shadow Name (Sky-Bound Fury) [-100]
Eidetic Memory [-100]
Common Sense [-200]
Striking Looks [-200]

First d2 is Misaka and Handmaidens second is Sparrow.
>>48517967
Chekhov's Gun
1. Base weapon Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
2. Enchanted (King Arthur) to 'Absorb other items and gain their properties'
3. Absorbed Tracking Gun (Blame!) from >>48052946
4. Dragon-Forged Weapon (Merlin)
5. Import as Barrel Replica (KNK)
6. Import as Seventh Holy Scripture (KNK)
7. Absorbed my Caster (Outlaw Star)
8. Absorbed the Dark Matter Gun (FFXIV)
9. Import as a Golden Weapon (Magical Girl Noir)
10. Utilized Dreadnought Engineering to upscale it to short rifle status.
11. Sword Plant (King Arthur) short rifle.
12. Using Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) to improve the traits.
13. EX Rank Item Construction (Fate/Extra) to make an A-Rank Noble Phantasm. [Be sure to use Monster Hunter part, Orichalcum, Orihalcon, Obdurium, etc.]
14. Fill 'Blank Legend' with Colorful Backgrounds (Drakengard)
15. Absorb A-Rank Noble Phantasm
>>
>>48517967
I like My Favorite Food with Evo, just because of how strange a combination it is, and how much it's capable of despite that.
>>
What's the appropriate Servant class for a scythe wielder?
>>
>>48518053
Lancer, because you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: arumentsontheinternet.png (182KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
arumentsontheinternet.png
182KB, 500x375px
>>48517734
>>
>>48518003
Well then, time to pick up Eldritch Misaka.

Even if she is not a full level 6, it's enough. I am sure she will get along with GNR and Nyx and Kaguya...

I think my choice of waifus says something about me, just not sure what
>>
>>48518053
Depends on what they do with that scythe.

Lancer is the most appropriate, but I can see a Saber or (non-Fuyuki) Assassin too.

Caster and Berserker work too but that's independent of what weapon they use.
>>
>>48518063
You're replying to the wrong post. You should have posted that in response to any of the posts he's replying to, since that's exactly what hes doing in that post.
>>
>>48518075
It says you have excelent taste.
>>
>>48517967
I've posted this before, but Miniaturization and Efficiency from Worm plus Overcharge and Crimson Saint from Maoyuu. Basically, Overcharge a spell, turn it into technology, miniaturize it and make it efficient, turn it into a spell. Then overcharge it. Repeat until you can't miniaturize it any further and you're creating planets.
>>
>>48517424
>You fail physics hard.
How? Physics doesn't really apply here, at least not as we understand it. Nor does the concept of something being a finite resource, when it comes to jumpers.

>>48517734
>Look, let me try to make this clearer. A 60 watt light bulb produces 800 lumens per second. If your only source of power is that bulb, you can't power a spell that costs 801 lumens using a second's worth of output from that bulb. If you need an 80000 lumen spell, that'll be 100 seconds of light collecting, or you need to go outside and find a better source. So this is exactly like an MP system with constant MP recovery.

This is literally exactly what I was saying. It's unlimited, but not infinite. Which is useful regardless, as not all Mana systems regenerate.
>>
>>48518003
Would it let Misaka go into one of her transformed states, though, without going further?
>>
>>48518132
No, fuck off. It's no more unlimited than electricity is unlimited. It just fucking isn't.
>>
>>48518107
Better expect it to get nerfed now since you said it. Don't you remember who Worm_Anon is friends with?

>>48518132
Your argument was shut down, Red. You're just wasting posts now. Go on, shoo.
>>
>>48517967
Adaptive Body and Finders Keepers in GoW has some hilarious synchronicity to one another due to the setting/the monsters involved.

Finders Keepers lets you use the parts of monsters to their full extent as weapons (eg. The head of Medusa has its magical stone properties, using the tail of a scorpion as a moving poison spear, etc etc), assuming you're the one that's slain them. Also there's a caveat that says you can incorporate them into your body given time and effort

Adaptive Body lets you absorb and use various energies in your body, which you can incorporate into your biology given sufficient time.

And then consider most Greek monsters are magical or divine to some extent. You can basically start up the idea of blue magicing yourself using your own weapons.

Also I may have made a fuckton of guns out of Hydra heads using this concept and the guncrafting perk in DMC and the monster crafting perk in Bayonetta
>>
>>48517967
I converted a couple of the "destroy this item to transfer one its traits to another item" type abilities to the elder scrolls system and with the dual casting perk I can draw two traits out of an item if I simultaneously cast. I go around collecting armor and weapons to infuse their abilities into my signature set, and the list of all their effects has gotten pretty ridiculous honestly. Especially since my weapon technically counts as like seven different things through all the importing and fusing.

I made a true aspect thaumcraft scepter using crystal metallurgy and crystal division from FFXIV. For a core I grew a bunch of silverwood trees using a different essentia crystal type for each and then infusing all the wand cores into one to transfer their aspect affinity. Then I did the same for the wand caps using crystal metallurgy. The final result has massive bonuses for storage and casting.

I'm also working on a combo to give a setting access to spiral energy by challenging the universe to a dance competition.
>>
>>48516724
As long as you have light of the proper color, you can draft it. Even after your halo breaks technically.
>>
>>48517967
Megafauna Friendly from Storm Hawks plus any ability to speak to animals.

Show me your world, grand creature! I wish to see the high mountains and the verdant forests!

Really anything that makes exploring more fun.
>>
>>48518183
>any combo with a Red jump
Incoming nerf, no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>48518132
Well, it's not literally unlimited either. Light bulbs burn out, even LEDs. Though you'll only need to change them once a year. Anyway, ignoring that, I think all MP systems regenerate, just not necessarily that fast. Most MMO systems regenerate constantly, and RPG ones always do whenever you sleep.
>>
>>48518239
It is though. You've unilaterally dismissed arguments saying you could just produce more light and have more eyes to see more light, so I don't see any point in taking this discussion any farther, but t is literally unlimited because you're mana pool is effectively as much light as you can see, which can be any amount.
>>
>>48518183
Ah, God of War reminds me of a good one. Be a Green Lantern, import eight blue Blue Lantern companions, then add in a bunch of hopebringing perks, including the God of War one with Titan Blood. Hell, you could probably mix Blues and Greens, since I'm not sure how many Blues you need to max out your personal power.
>>
File: water dragon.jpg (739KB, 1150x671px) Image search: [Google]
water dragon.jpg
739KB, 1150x671px
>>48517967
I quite like Misty Presents from Yugioh, combined with Mistwalker from Ravenloft. Always available long-range teleport that costs me nothing at all, stylish too.

And Symbiote processing speed together with superspeed means I'm living my life something like 24000+ times faster than normal people, meaning I experience decades while other people go through a single day. Not sure how much further my HUGE boosts that, since Symbiote processing is based on biomass...
>>
>>48518239
Well, no. Of course it's not literally unlimited, but for most jumpers it effectively is, especially when they go to entirely different multiverses every ten years.
>>
>>48518003
Afraid I missed that convo, sadly. I need to research Raildex more.

>>48518029
Is it delicious?

>>48518107
That's pretty neat. How do you contain the spells safely?

>>48518183
This sounds like it'd be very entertaining to watch. I approve, anon.

I'm sad to say the only combo of note that I've made is one I felt ashamed of later. I basically found a way to jump between Mantra 1 and 8 at will. I am not a smart man. One useful combo I like is Spare + Knockout + No Such Thing As Collateral + Therapy No Jutsu. No need to destroy everything all the time.
>>
>>48517967
Fucktons of luck perks plus Deck of Many Things.
>>
>>48518278
I dismissed it because it's not true. It doesn't matter how many eyes you have, the amount of light around you is finite. One light bulb can't produce more than 800 lumens per second no matter how many eyes you look at it with, and the Sun only produces a certain amount of light over a given area no matter how many eyes you look at it with. You can keep adding light sources, but that's still finite.
>>
>>48518287
The processing thing seems like it would be really depressing when you think about it.
>>
>>48518287
That's one bigass dragon.
>>
>>48518307
>That's pretty neat. How do you contain the spells safely?
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>48518328
Oh my god. You have to be an idiot. A shitposter can't hope to pretend to be this stupid.

Motherfucker, you can only draft the light that enters your fucking eyeballs. Literally, 'what you see'.
>>
>>48518328
anon did you see this? >>48517546
You are right, but trying to apply the limitations of physics to a system that ignores them it pointless. The author of the books cares a lot more about story than actual mechanics when it comes to his series, so trying to get into the why of it is useless. It works that way because it just does.
>>
>>48518354
Yes, and? You look at a light bulb, you can only draft the light it produces that you're witnessing, and you don't get anymore just from looking at the same light from different angles.
>>
>>48518354
I don't understand what your objection is. We both appear to agree - you can't get infinite magic power because you're only drawing on the light entering your eyeballs, which is finite. Which means you're only getting a small fraction of those 800 lumens per bulb unless you create a photosensitive cavity and place the bulb inside of it.
>>
>>48518354
Of course they're an idiot, IT'S RED. Quit biting the damn bait and ignore her already.
>>
File: Misaka_Worst.jpg (54KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka_Worst.jpg
54KB, 420x480px
>>48517967
Also check out this one!

Talimancer (Overlord [LN/M/A]) stores spells in physical objects + The Abyss of Magic (Overlord [LN/M/A]) makes any spell able to grow beyond its limits via time & effort + Sting (Worm) bypasses the physical defenses, up to and including dimensional quackery + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using + Warring Warlock cancels/errodes their magical defenses + Avada Kadavra (Harry Potter) has no known magical defense + If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead + Conjoined Conjures (Cardcaptor Sakura) to make the magic play nice + Safety First (Cardcaptor Sakura) so that if it ever was used against me/Reflected/etc it wouldn't work full stop

This is one hell of a single target kill shot.
The origin of this combo used freaking Familicide (Order of the Stick) to kill everything within two generations of the subject. Guy was an anon though.

>>48518307
Basically we can artifically recreate all of these projects.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Curriculum_Program
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Chemicaloid_Project
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Parameter_List
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Coffin
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Exterior
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/AIM
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Brainwave_network
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Skill

Some of which are fucking insane. Coffin can make Dead ESPers Level Five. Exterior creates a clone Brain, which you can then use for Brainwave Network to power Multi-Skill.
It's crazy.
>>
>>48518350
I might have misunderstood the perk combo. I thought you were powering up spells and then shoving them into tech instead of replicating them. I don't have the jumps in front of me right now, my bad.
>>
>>48518335
Yeah. Atleast I can dial it down most of the time...

>>48518346
To this, I will quote SpyroAnon: P-pls no bully. I'm just big boned.
>>
File: Brain_of_Mensis_Bloodborne.jpg (59KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Brain_of_Mensis_Bloodborne.jpg
59KB, 640x479px
>>48518354
clearly there is only one rational solution
>>
>>48518391
IF YOU SEE OR PRODUCE MORE LIGHT TO SEE, THEN YOU HAVE MORE COLORS TO DRAFT.
>>
>>48518426
Yes, I understand that. You're still limited to the maximum produced by that light source or those light sources.
>>
Multiple eyes would allow you to draft more quickly. From the books, even minor things like your eye color can help you absorb light to draft luxin little faster. Though it's not much in that case.
>>
>>48518448
You're giving me a fucking headache with how dense you are anon. Are you secretly a harem protagonist or something? I can't ell if you're trolling at this point, or if you've somehow moved the goalposts in a way I haven't noticed yet.

You see more light, you can draft more. You produce more light, you can draft more. I'm stoping here, because anymore of this discussion might case me to fucking die as a result of your stupidity.
>>
>>48518451
Dont forget colored glasses.
>>
>>48518451
How would something like the Byakugan affect this?
>>
>>48514574
The realization that no matter what I do, someone, somewhere will hate me for it, someone, somewhere will lust after me for it, and someone, somewhere will record it and post it on the internet.
>>
Does this work as a Noble Phantasm?

This Land Is Peaceful, Its Inhabitants Kind
(A++, Anti-Unit)

This Noble Phantasm is a Reality Marble. When activated, it draws those near into a cold and painted world.

Initially, nothing happens, save for an eery feeling of dread and loneliness. Ayone who shows aggression towards another while in this world will be attacked, both by the world itself and unceasing hordes of monsters.

If killed, they will be assimilated into the world, and become one of the monsters that defends it.
>>
>>48518498
Funny, I'm starting to wonder the same thing myself. Ok, if you see more light you can draft more. We agree on that. But there's an upper limit per light source, which is the amount of light that source puts out. If you create a sphere which is effectively one giant inward-facing eye, and you put that source inside of that sphere, you will capture the maximum, and then that's it. You can't absorb more by adding multiple eyespheres, because then you're just dividing up the light the sphere can see.
>>
>>48518538
Fanwank it.
>>
>>48518538
The Byakugan doesn't see in color, so it would be useless for drafting. You'd need some other means to expand your range of vision.
>>
>>48518448
>>48518391
Red, since everyone else is too polite to outright say it, it falls to me to speak what everyone else is thinking: You're a cancer.

Nobody likes you, you constantly make shitty content, you piss and moan at the slightest power spike, and keep pulling wounded deer acts the moment someone hurts your feelings. You have literally not changed since the first thread. You're a constant thorn in this community, and even other jumpmakers like Valeria see it. You have given this place nothing of value.

Do yourself a favor, do all of us a favor. Leave. Just fucking leave, all you're doing is being the antisocial bullied kid who eats paste and tries to impress people with stupid, useless trivia. Useless, much like you are, Red.

Just leave and let us have fun for once without you just barging in and shitting on us.
>>
>>48518602
Anime isn't canon, anon.
>>
>>48518582
Yes, you can. Just create more light. Just create more eyespheres, why do you think having more light to absorb somehow won't increase how much light you're absorbing. Did you not read that part of my fucking post? Are you tunnel visioning on the 'more vision is more drafting' part of my post?
>>
File: smaug.jpg (392KB, 1260x848px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
392KB, 1260x848px
>>48514574
A huge pile of gold coins. I don't have any problems with retained instinct or anything. No sir.
>>
>>48518567
Probably not, though if you haven't already been to Traveler's Gate, you could probably get something close.
>>
>>48518602
So get the All Seeing Eye from Mushoku Tensei or however it's spelt. Sure, you probably plunge a good chunk of the world into darkness fueling the eye, but you can draw from the rest.
>>
>>48518652
You can create more sources and eyespheres, but there's still a practical limit on how many you can make before you run out of body to fit light sources inside of or you're effectively inside of a laser and fry yourself.
>>
>>48515186
>not becoming a Cleric/Psionicist
>not becoming an Elemental
>not helping the true heroes of the setting

The Planes of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air did nothing wrong.
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to erase doors? I want to make it seem like someone's house is haunted.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>48518003

So Sparrows affinity for Fate, as she is the live embodiment of it as a Spinnette from Webmage, was strong enough to Awaken her but Misaka and the Handmaidens didn't and only remain Lucid cool.

>>48518158
I have no clue. Level Six is one of those all or nothing things where you either become a self sustaining God or you go up like a fucking supernova. The risks are way high that the later will happen, and whilst I do have Anti-Magic Field from Order of the Stick I don't know if it's comparable to Imagine Breaker.

>>48514574
A bed. In my first chain I had a bed that was an A-Ranked Noble Phantasm, just because.

>>48518614
And reported.

Now where to next /Jc?
>>
>>48518699
Salt, dust, ash and void sure did though.
>>
>>48518722
Plaster
>>
>>48518663
Eh, I don't really care about that specifically. Just trying to create something appropriate for Priscilla.

Would it work if those killed weren't assimilated?
>>
>>48518614
Janitor, since everyone else is too polite to outright say it, it falls to me to speak what everyone else is thinking: You're a cancer.

Nobody likes you, you constantly make shitty posts, you piss and moan at the slightest provocation, and keep pulling rabid possum acts the moment someone hurts your feelings. You have literally not changed since the first thread. You're a constant thorn in this community, and even other shitposters like Scatovore see it. You have given this place nothing of value.

Do yourself a favor, do all of us a favor. Leave. Just fucking leave, all you're doing is being the antisocial bullied kid who eats paste and tries to impress people with stupid, useless shitposts. Useless, much like you are, Janitor.

Just kill yourself and let us have fun for once without you just barging in and shitting on us.
>>
>>48518697
Oh, and just putting multiple sources inside of one sphere only works to a certain degree, because the sources will block each others' lights.
>>
>>48518722
Marvel. Probably as simple as Kinesis (Doors)
>>
>>48518725
>>48518740
Congratulations, you just gave him what he's been begging you for for hours. Is it really that hard to just not respond?
>>
>>48518739
The problem with RMs is that they're very time-limited. I doubt you would be able to 'trap' anyone inside for longer than a fight would last. Alan Wake does have something for that, though.
>>
File: 「VIVA LA VIDA」.jpg (291KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
「VIVA LA VIDA」.jpg
291KB, 1200x878px
>>48515630
Haven't been there yet. What's the best race/class combo for gishing?

Pic possibly related?
>>
>>48518722
Anon why do you keep asking this? You've already had several answers, but no there is no perk that explicitly states "You can erase doors". It's a really fucking odd and specific power with very few uses. If you want it so bad try to build it in gravity falls or marvel.
>>
>>48518763
I'm ashamed to admit that my willpower failed me.

I shall commit Sudoku.
>>
>>48518725
I meant rather like, can we somehow preserve Misaka in her "on the way into level 6 but not quite there" state?

Also, question about Infamous. It looks like the concrete is growing out of them in first encounter with concrete conduit, instead of just piercing them.

How did she make concrete grow outta them?
>>
>>48518722
Try Space or Mind magic from Mage.
>>
>>48518722
Try spatial warping from X-men or Worm. If you can't layer it over with a wall or shorten the distance between two walls, you should be able to shrink it for a similar effect.
>>
>>48518722
FMA Clapchemy, technically. It wouldn't be quiet, though.

Maybe some kind of nanotech, that eats the door and replaces it with wall?
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>48518763
Sadly I have to wait until he drops pretenses. I was ignoring him, I don't think I responded to him in particular save to report him. If I failed it was because he was still keeping the pretense of a valid argument.

Where to next /JC?
If the number is below twenty then I died and need a new first jump.
>>
>>48518782
Duskblade or Bard for classes, I guess?

Dragons are basically natural gishes, casting spells and tearing stuff apart.
>>
>>48518773
I was thinking less "trap them" and more that they're drawn inside, but won't have anything happen until they attack something.

The thing about them being made into one of the monsters is more like a mindless replica of anyone killed in the Marble being killed.

But I don't know much about Fate, so eh.
>>
>>48518878
Terminator
>>
File: excalibur.png (2MB, 836x1096px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur.png
2MB, 836x1096px
Ok so i going to the Arturian legends jump. And yes, im pretty sure some people will whine.

I'm going to stake my sanity for ten years with E X C A L I B U R ~~

So, in your opinion which Exalibur is better?

>Soul Eater
+Powerful enough to be tide turner in the battle against Asura (implied, since he didnt participate)
+Can cut through reality or dimensions, since he could open a way out from the book of Eibon (was thrown out through it instead of using it to escape)
+Grants wings of ligth and teleportation
+Is an Old One (in Soul Eater's setting he's on par with Shinigami and Asura)
+ Incredibly powerful, made the Shibunsen worst studdent beat the three strongest at the same time in about half a second.
+/-Power was mostly 'lolopplznerf' played as comedy.

>Fate/stay
+Sword of Promised Victory
+Fate's Conceptual BS
+Super Beam of Ligth thing
+Migth be losing something more, havent seen much of it besides the finishing move

_+Jump lets be half dragon in Fate setting, dragons are a huge deal there.
>>
As promised, here's the updated LOK jump. Aside from fixing lavabending I also changed a few things that had been bothering me.

>Removed the genetic only restriction on lavabending.
>Slightly changed the description for the Prison location.
>Explained how you got your airbending abilities.
>Edited the age/gender option.
>A few formatting and grammar updates.
>Changed the companion import option.
>>
>>48518895
Using Ionian Hetaroi as precedent, I could see it using "old foes" instead of your followers. Again, time is an issue: nothing will probably happen because RMs don't last for long enough to allow possibly minutes of indecision about attacking followed by whatever you want to happen. Unless you purchase it as a NP and a RM to magnify the effect.
>>
File: battle ready.gif (494KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
battle ready.gif
494KB, 500x208px
Tell me, /jc/, what is your battle cry?
>>
>>48519004
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>>
>>48518782
Were-Legendary Paragon Tiger. Due to an oddity in Lycanthrope CR functionality, you only get a maximum of +6 CR, no matter how powerful your base animal is. So a Legendary Tiger (large animal with a maximum of 48 hit dice) still only adds +6 CR. If you add Paragon to the base animal, its base type is unchanged, and it's STILL only +6 CR. So 1,632 extra HP, +36 strength, +22 dexterity, +28 constitution, and potentially other Paragon abilities... For 600 CP.
>>
>>48518942
>Companions only receive the free items and perks from their backgrounds.

Does this mean you can no longer import companions as Benders?
>>
>>48519004
"BATTLE CRY!"

I've found it doesn't really matter what you say as much as how you say it.
>>
>>48518973
Eh. I'll probably just do something with Lifehunt instead.

Thanks for the help, though.
>>
>>48518722
Your question immediately made me think of this, 1:20 in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmTAX76g-fA

Also, maybe A Wish of Hope from Alice in Wonderland?
Let's you do basically anything, but bad things happen to you later in proportion to how powerful the wish was.
>>
>>48518828
...Why not Matter?
>>
>>48519004
Ours is the Way
They were my house words from ASoIaF. I also took the naruto jump with the verbal tick drawback directly afterword so it became a reflexive habit to say.
>>
>>48518942
Thankyou. Is there any chance of a selectable-text version?
>>
>>48518942
So now we can learn metalbending and lavabending without the genius perk?

Bitchin
>>
>>48519004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3YcI7xNEI
>>
>>48519070
Because then you have to cast a second spell to put it back most of the time.
>>
>>48519086
>inb4 some anon volunteers to make one
>inb4 anon tries to get jump changed in private
>>
>>48519004
"A new challenger approaches!" Usually with a music cue.
>>
>>48519032
Spending nothing on imports means they won't be benders, but if you spend as little as 50cp you can purchase bending abilities for all your companions.

>>48519086
Maybe.
>>
>>48518942
Any chance we could get a painful, expensive option that if we take both jumps we can become an Avatar or start down that path? Being able to bend all 4 elements would be rad.
>>
So, in fate there is an active force that tries to rub out the magic you cast.
Out of that world that force is no longer there, so what effects do you think that would have on your Nasu magic?
I think it would just let them last a lot longer.
>>
>>48519004
"I don't believe in Faries!"

I mean, most people have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. But fuck fairies.

>>48512302
Jump #36:Kingdom Hearts

Destiny Islands
Male
Wielder - 300

Tema Del Monde - 0
Tema de Mondi - 0
JRPG Style - 0
A Heart To Call My Own - 300
Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
MP Rage - 100
Hyper Healing - 400
Choose Wisely (Sword) - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Don't Ever Change - 150
Battle At the Center of the Heart - 150
Light My Way - 300

Nomura Brand Outfit - 0
Drive Clothes - (50)
Valor Form - 0
Wisdom Form - (50)
Master Form - (200)
Final Form - 200
Anti-Form - 0
Dream sword - (100)
Dream Shield - (100)
Keyblade - 0
-Long
-Heavyweight
-Sharp
-STR Boost X5 - 5
-Elemental Key Reflect - 3
-MP Recovery - 0
Synch Gear - 4
MP Boost X3 - 3
Defender - 0

Trinity - 0
My Friends By My Side - 200

They Come + 0
Part of a Whole + 600
Road To a Hero + 200
Grinding Loot + 200
Paopu Pursuer + 100
>>
>>48519154
No.
>>
>>48519154
We have original Avatar, Legend of Korra, and James Cameron's Avatar.

If someone makes one more, being able to bend all the elements should be a reward for doing all 4.
>>
>>48519161
It remains, that force is literally the laws of physics in Nasu. Without the Grand Reality Marble you're fucked fifty different ways, among them being no way to make Prana.
>>
>>48519181
Priscilla
Human
Keyblade Wielder - 0

A Heart To Call My Own - 300
Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Choose Wisely (Rod) - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Your Adventure Begins at Dawn - 0
Don't Ever Change - 0

Nomura Brand Outfit - 0
Keyblade - 300

Ciri
Human
Wielder - 0

A Heart To Call My Own - 0
Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Choose Wisely (Rod) - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Your Adventure Begins at Midday - 0
Don't Ever Change - 0
Light My Way - 300

Keyblade - 300

Charmcaster
Human
Wielder - 0

Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Your Adventure Begins at Dusk - 0
Don't Ever Change - 0
Light My Way - 300

Keyblade - 300

Zatanna
Human
Wielder - 0

Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Choose Wisely (Rod) - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Battle At The Center of the Heart
Light My Way - 300

Keyblade - 300

Witcher
Human
Wielder - 0

Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Don't Ever Change - 0
Light My Way - 300

Keyblade - 300

Aela
Keyblade Wielder - 0

Magical Potential - 0
Hit It! - 0
Dive Into The Heart - 0
Don't Ever Change - 0
Light My Way - 300

Keyblade - 300
>>
File: jojowatch.gif (653KB, 2000x1404px) Image search: [Google]
jojowatch.gif
653KB, 2000x1404px
>>48519028
Huh. That sounds pretty neat, anon. Thanks!
>>
>>48519192
Stomach isn't one of the four elements.
>>
>>48519192
ONE OF THESE THINGS

IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48518903
Terminator Jump:
Drawbacks:
Anybody not wearing two-million sunblock is gonna have a bad day. Get it? [+300]
Urinal Terminator [+300]
Time-line: Genisys, 1980
Origin: Drop-in
Race: Human
Perks:
Smash Those Metal Motherfuckers [Free]
Most Paranoid Delusions are Intricate [-50]
Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through the Dark Years [-100]
Hey, Wait! You Swore [-200]
Easy Money [-300]
No Fate But What We Make [-400]
Equipment:
Your Clothes, Your Boots... [-50]
… and Your Motorcycle [-200]
.45 Longslide [-100]

Companions [-200]:
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Resistance) [600]
I'm Anon. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416 [Free]
One possible future. From your point of view [-100]
Come with me if you want to live! [-200]
I'd die for Anon [-300]

Sparrow (Resistance) [600]
I'm Anon. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416 [Free]
One possible future. From your point of view [-100]
Come with me if you want to live! [-200]
I'd die for Anon [-300]

This one is a breeze. All three of us can control electricity within a range of several hundred meters, they're robot. Webmage, they're robots. I can litterally shift changes in Fate using magic. They. Are. Robots. I have a ton of science perks and intelligence buffs. They are robots. Fun Jump though.

Next Jump Please!
>>
>>48518930
Campione. Kill the King of the End, grab his Excalibur as your Authority.
>>
>>48519192
So we need a jump for the Shamaladingdong movies.
>>
File: 1467883905056.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1467883905056.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>48519192
>>
>>48519192
You're going to be

sorely disappointed in that third one.
>>
>>48519154
>Being able to bend all 4 elements would be rad.
Teen Titans
Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Geokinesis

Boom. Your done.
>>
>>48517264
So, if I'm reading this right, then it's basically freeform arcane nonsense?

You learn how to do something somehow or other by just...studying or researching the 'laws and truths that a normal person would never consider' aka wanking it?

There's still the problem of 'the arcane laws', which means I still have to wank for what it can do in my chain, but the idea of it scaling with effort, resources, and skill, basically say that I can learn to do anything if I put the work in to find out. Which help, I guess, as a guideline for wanking at least.

So you don't actually get the ability to use channel arcane forces on your own. You conjure spirits to conduct the arcane power for you, which can be basically from anything at various power levels, and is basically Changeling pacts with concepts in how it works. That actually helps.

I mean, the section explaining The Arcane Craft destroys that notion, by saying that you can just apply knowledge directly for an effect somehow without the help of spirits, and can create items likewise despite the fact that sorcerers aren't supposed to be fonts of arcane power.

So, I have still have no idea what I'm doing, is it just some natural arcane forces being effected by a ritual or something? Its that just how the knowledge in this case is supposed to be applied? I don't get it.
>>
>>48519181
If you could speak super fast you could kill hundreds of faeries by talking...

Or better yet make that some kindof slogan for chanting masses.
>>
File: drogon.jpg (517KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
drogon.jpg
517KB, 2880x1800px
Been playing Fallout 4 quite a lot so missed a lot of the last threads.

Skimmed through to see if anything was directed at me that I missed. Saw that someone asked about dragon sizes in ASoIaF. Genuinely forgot that they don't ever stop growing. Biggest mentioned was Balerion who lived over 200 years and could swallow mammoths whole and produced fire hot enough to melt stone and steel. Also they don't have front legs.

If you can make them not die of old age but keep aging it'll get pretty out of hand after enough jumps.

On another note, how has there not been a perk in any of the Fallout jumps where you can listen to the radio and have them talk about the shit you're doing? That'd be fun.
>>
File: zoidberg boss.gif (694KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg boss.gif
694KB, 640x480px
>>48519218
Hey Cracker_Jack, got a few questions about the X-Men Movies jump... Specifically, about the Mind-Transference Device.

How strictly do you define "people" for this? Could I swap minds with sapient dragons and such, or only humans or humanoids?

Would swapping bodies with someone while I'm in an altform switch out that altform to the form of whoever I switched with, without affecting my base form?

And when it says "powers and abilites", does that include all perks? Like, do I keep my appearance perks in my new body for example?
>>
>>48519308
No, but that would be awesome.
>>
>>48519308
Jet Set Radio and GTA have what you're looking for.
>>
>>48519207
I disagree. Prana is just internal+external energy.
The world recognising what you're doing and trying to erase it doesn't seem necessary to that process in any way.
>>
File: The Final Boss of Fate.jpg (39KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
The Final Boss of Fate.jpg
39KB, 635x354px
Eh while we're on the topic of Fate, namely servants

>The FGO version of Bedivere is actually one from an alternate timeline where by not throwing Excalibur in the lake, he has it as a silver prosthetic arm sword made by Merlin (and boosted by Merlin), there's also some consequences related to that that are in the Camelot grand order but that's besides the point
>Besides this version being the result of time shenaniganry, his own profile states that he's pretty much only a one armed human knight

Goddamnit Nasu
>>
>>48518722
Pick up 'Territory' from Recettear.
>>
>>48519369
The world existing at all is.
>>
>>48519369
The world is literally the source of that.
>>
>>48519369
>internal+external energy
And where do you think the external energy comes from?
>>
>>48519273
Champione Jump outside Champione Jump... That's a thing. Sounds power grabby through. Also the King of the End is Boss level fuck even for a Jumper.

Serously just look at this guys sword.

He wields the sword of divine salvation as his main weapon, which has the following powers:

• Create a white star resembles a mini-sun that can launch deadly projectiles that seem to have a light nature. The destructive power of these missiles resembles the impact of small meteors.

The same white star or can be used in a similar manner to Godou's sun based White Stallian authority though with far greater power. Its limits are unknown however it has proven able to easily destroy mountains and level large tracts of land the size of a city.

• Has the ability to poison Devil Kings that manage survive being hit by its missiles and prevents them from using their immense magical power. Thus blocking their ability to use authorities for some time.

• Divine lightning of salvation: This powerful ray that is generated from the blows of his sword or in the form of rays falling steadily from heaven, these rays also possess the ability to poison Devil Kings, A Campione without a steel body authority will not be able to withstand two consecutive blows of this ray and dodging this Authority requires a divine speed authority authority.

• As a side effect of this powereach stroke of the sword radiates massive heat waves that devastate vegetation, wildlife and any structures within five kilometers.

Its true form is the Divine Sword Mandala, which allows him to call every single weapon from his arsenal, which according to his myth are gifts from various gods of the Chinese, Hindu, Persian, and Buddhist mythologies.
>>
>>48519379
>prosthetic Excalibur

God damn it Nasu

>he's pretty much only a one armed human knight

OAA LIVES ON EVEN NOW.
>>
>>48519359
GTA ain't quite right as it's about you being on the radio but the Jet Set Radio one is pretty much spot on by the look of it.

Sort of needlessly expensive though.
>>
>>48519383
>>48519388
>>48519397
You'd be in a different world. One that doesn't look out for Nasu magic, or give a damn about it.
I think of it as the different laws of different countries.
>>
>>48519308
Oh. Oh boy. My dragon is way bigger than I anticipated.

In hindsight, he probably didn't stay hidden very well in most of the jumps.

>>48519336
>Could I swap minds with sapient dragons and such, or only humans or humanoids?
Probably? You'd have to find a way to make the dragon fit on the table, though.

>Would swapping bodies with someone while I'm in an altform switch out that altform to the form of whoever I switched with, without affecting my base form?
Yes.

>And when it says "powers and abilites", does that include all perks? Like, do I keep my appearance perks in my new body for example?
Anything you've bought it had in your original body transfers. You just can't stack powers from other bodies.
>>
>>48519273
>>48519404
Do we have any news about the Campione jump?
>>
>>48519447
Not in a long time. I vaguely recall someone in IRC telling me that the guy who made it posted a new WIP on Space Battles, but like hell am I going to their Jumpchain thread.
>>
>>48519404
What the hell is a Devil King.
>>
>>48519445
Awesome. Thanks for the answers.

Now to figure out where to steal some bodies from...
>>
>>48519483
Another name for Campiones referencing their near universal habit for violence and people's natural inclination to serve those who can easily kill them.
>>
>>48519483
Another name for a Campione, the eponymous supermen of the setting. If you manage to kill a god, the goddess Pandora rewards you with superhuman physical and magic abilities and also grants you one of the god's powers as an Authority, which is kind of like a Noble Phantasm. The genetic upgrade is one time only, but you get a new Authority for every god you kill. You have to do it solo, though, and the fight has to be on some level fair. Pandora wants to see cool duels between the human and the divine, if it gets boring she won't reward you for it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>48519445
>My dragon is way bigger than I anticipated.

Oh I bet.
>>
>>48518942
What can a double genius in a single element do in terms of sheer scale and complexity?
>>
>>48519528
So Pandora is Jumpchan?
>>
>>48519463
QQ, not SB. Haven't seen anything on it in awhile though. The guy making it's a lurker so that's not too surprising.
>>
>>48519441
I asked whether or not Reality Marbles would continue being eroded by the world once, and Val's answer was yes.

Logic follows suit that the rest of the system would continue being limited as such.
>>
>>48519445
>In hindsight, he probably didn't stay hidden very well in most of the jumps.

On the other hand he probably really doesn't need to hide.
>>
>>48519544
Probably the same as a double element genius could.
>>
>>48519528
Excuse me, meant to say generic upgrade, not genetic upgrade. The powers aren't inheritable. Forgive my typo.
>>
>>48519296
Eh. It's more clarified, and substantiated wanking in this circumstance, if that's helpful? You now have some basic rules and guidelines for what your magic can do and a number of feats listed for comparison. It's pretty good for what we were asking for.
>>
>>48519560
Val ignores the original author and canon both. I go with canon over her rulings where it applies and logic where it doesn't.
>>
>>48519404
Jesus motherfucking Christ

Ok. ok.

My two choices were soul eater because the comedic relief level of power Excalibur has there and because itmigth actually empower my madness of wrath build.

Fate/ was for the conceptual stuff and the Dragon thing was huge in-setting.

But this shit is broken. Even with the overspecialization this is bulshit levels of power.

>>48519273
No need, you can get a copy by jump reward. But i migth just wait for a campione jump for that. See what happens when is Excalibut ws Excalibur.

Also, what do you people think about Fate/ magic? does it get a boost when there's no Gaia or Counter Force? Would Excalibut from fate be even stronger when it gets out of the jump or in a more magic-friendly world?
>>
>>48519614
You do you, then.
>>
I'm pretty certain, but nobody has a claim on Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer or The Gamer, right?
>>
File: 1448337107629.gif (249KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1448337107629.gif
249KB, 300x167px
>>48519544
>Notes
>6.) Nobody knows exactly what happens if you purchase Bending Genius for the same element in both TLA and LOK, all that's known for sure is that you will become a gamebreaker.
>>
>>48519404
Hilariously the author OK'd ganking the king of the end for your starting authority(s).
>>
>>48519614
To be honest, the original author ignores the original author when "Rule of Cool" gets involved.
>>
>>48519658
Oi wot? The King is supposed to be a Campione's natural predator.
>>
File: borkborkbork.jpg (78KB, 620x891px) Image search: [Google]
borkborkbork.jpg
78KB, 620x891px
>>48519560
>Nasu
>Logic

You might be asking too much, anon.
>>
>>48519679
Yeah, it's not a very good jump.
>>
>>48519679
iirc it's less that and more King of the End>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
Either way it's funny for me, because you'd be slapping down the strongest being in the setting as part of your backstory as a normalish human.
>>
>>48519673
>To be honest, the original author ignores the original author when "Rule of Cool" gets involved.

This is exceedingly true, including but not limited to
>Kintoki's Rider variant is literally him but a Kamen Rider
>The fact that Bedivere's FGO version gave him an excalibur arm to do shining fingers while screaming DEADO ENDO like he's Ingram/Cobray/Viletta in SRW
>Really just a lot of Grand Order in general
>>
>>48519544
You could probably do shit on the scale of that time avatar Kyoshi moved an entire landmass into the sea to become an island.

I mean, the Bending Genius of A:TLA says you go from boulders to hills. So, going from there to mountains and islands seems like it'd fit to me.

Modify as needed for other elements. Blink tornados into existence, freeze everything and cause tsunami with a wave of your hand, or just... burn everything.
>>
>>48519707
Yea but Heretic God is also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>any human.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>48519572
On the other, other hand... Harry Potter magic Notice me nots are a thing.

Giant dragons that no one can notice....

>>48519528
Actually from what I understand she only blesses those who enter the compact. You must be a to quote here

'"Bastard/Illegitimate Children of Epimetheus", Titan of hindsight, because only someone who, like Epimetheus, acts without thinking of the consequences, would face a Heretic God rather than run away.'

So, basically you have to think like a shouen protag.
>>
>>48518942
>>48519181
Jump #37: Korra

Wanderer - 0
Male
Earth Kingdom
Zaofu

Bender - 100
Lavabending - 500
Bending Genius - 600

Jumpclan - 400

Lotus Eaters + 300
Equalists Forever + 200
Collectors + 100

Priscilla
Wanderer
Air Nomad

Bending - 100
Pressurebending - 100
Genius - 600

Zatanna
Wanderer
Water Tribe

Bending - 100
Healing - 100
Genius - 600

Ciri
Peacekeeper
Fire Nation

Fighting Lessons - 0

Bending - 100
Lightning - 100
Genius - 600

Witcher
Peacekeeper
Earth Kingdom

Fighting Lessons - 0
Bending - 100
Seismic Sense - 100
Genius - 600

Charmcaster
Civilian
Water Tribe

Hard Worker - 0

Bending - 100
Healing - 100
Genius - 600

Ciri
Peacekeeper
Fire Nation

Fighting Lessons - 0

Bending - 100
Lightning - 100
Genius - 600
>>
>>48517264
I find it really interesting to see how the most response this. got were small statements of praise, and one big post saying they still don't get it.
>>
>>48519732
I know that, but still. He's to other gods as they are to humans. And you ganked the unquestionably strongest being in the setting as part of your backstory.And Guenevere hates you for it prolly. Her and Lance.
>>
>>48519734
Less like a shonen protagonist and more just a shonen character at all. It's that self-assured "I can handle anything, even this twenty-story armored boar conjured by an ancient Persian God" attitude that is needed. You can plan and plot. You just have to be extremely confident in your plans and plots.
>>
>>48519756
Yeah, because everyone already understands it except one sperg, and he's never going to get it.
>>
>>48519647
The Gamer basically has a bunch of people afraid to touch it because there's nothing in the setting that currently compares to being the Gamer, which is a combination of the best learning perk in the Chain, best growth perk in the Chain, and best power creation perk in the Chain. Oh, and a Manhwa which is nowhere near completion, which means it has yet to begin to escalate. So I really wish you luck on that one.

Nobody knows what the other one is.
>>
>>48519793
Yeah, faggot should just piss off. Sword and Sorcery is perfect, that asshole who won't shut up about how he doesn't understanding it clearly is just too stupid to perceive it's glory, and any problems or arguments presented to the contrary are obviously shitposting and totally invalid.
>>
File: snowflake.gif (67KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.gif
67KB, 300x259px
>>48519296
>all that shit
>I don't get it
Maybe this game isn't for you.
>>
>>48519862
You could limit the power's full potential to in the setting/post-spark, as it does rely on some metaphysics that wouldn't be present everywhere.
>>
>>48519862
Gamer isn't that powerful, it is really good but there are better perks for those things in the chain.
>>
>>48519862
You know that "ADVENTURE" meme, with a talking tortoise waking a little girl up and asking her to save the world? That's from Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. It's a somewhat nonsensical plot about "Beast Knights" fighting golems in order to keep a giant swiss roll from slamming into the Earth and killing everyone. Fun, though.
>>
>>48519862
>in the chain
Motherfucker, I can do better than that with just 1 jump, and could definitely merc that fucker with his own specialties in 5. It aint hot shit.
>>
File: 1428874861998.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
1428874861998.png
252KB, 717x533px
>>48519914
>>
>>48519862
I don't think the gamer is quite what you're saying it is.
It does seem to be far better than anything else in setting.
My major problem is it's ability to get abilities from reading books is pretty hax. I mean, it can give you sills that are just like what's in the actual book. The soul recovery jee-han learns is explicitly far better than the one the book it described was.
And you can get those book drops off of just about anything too.
>>
>>48519899
It isn't good enough to be locked to post chain. It's dwarfed by anything else offered in jump chain for the same shit, it's only really good compared to the rest of the setting, which is the problem.
>>
>>48519862
>best learning perk in the Chain, best growth perk in the Chain, and best power creation perk in the Chain.
That's not really true. The Gamer only allows you to learn things within a magic system. Arcane from Smite allows you to learn to cast spells a magic system doesn't even allow (very expensive, very minor time magic in a setting without time magic, for instance).
For growth, maybe? But it's linear growth, not exponential, so it's not a big deal. You're never really going to reach Fiss 5 or YJ Super Strength, for instance. For learning, eh. Maybe as a general perk, but there are definitely better options.
>>
>>48519869
It's still vague shit man.

>>48519868
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>48519934
I think the reason the Gamer power seems so strong is because it quantifies everything. Like, a normal hyper-growth rate power is vague. You know you're getting stronger, faster, but until you test it out you don't know how strong you really are. But the Gamer just up and says "200% increase in Strength", or stuff like that. It means you can just glance at the numbers and see how much stronger someone is from leveling up their skills. The power of statistics is a compelling one.
>>
>>48519993
Jumpchain isn't Yahtzee, friendo. Maybe you should stick to quantifiable games with clear simple rules presented in bullet point format.
>>
>>48519995
Not really. There's a reason nothing in jump chain usually gives hard numbers, people like vagary for their wank, way too much in my opinion.
>>
>>48519934
>>48519971
Guy goes from a nobody to better than a martial artist who's been training his entire life in a few months while learning magic. He also barely even begins to abuse the system while doing so.
>>
>>48519972
It's not as unique as people make it seem. It's explained in-series that Natural Abilities are either strong starters or late bloomer types, which hints that there are other high-growth powers out there.

The main strength of The Gamer is in its versatility. Where other NAs are Kings in their field, The Gamer is a Jack of All Trades, boosted by the fact that he can semi-easily create new abilities to fill in any gaps he has.
>>
>>48520034
Guy is a Natural Ability User, friend is an Acquired Ability User. All NAUs can learn Acquired Abilities, but AAUs cannot get Natural Abilities. You have to be born with them. They're not comparable at all.
>>
>>48520034
>nobody to better than a martial artist who's been training his entire life in a few months
Not really impressive at all, at least not for jumpchain. There are perks that allow that and more with even non-mundane martial arts.
>>
>>48520014
>I don't want to know how the powers I'm being given work so that I can know what they're even capable of and where their limits are when I use and potentially depend on them for making items or killing shit
>>
>>48520034
There are perks that do things similar to that. Sharingan, Adaptability, etc.
But not the book thing. Or the loof thing. I think.
>>
>>48520090
Fanwank responsibly.
>>
>>48519647
Aight, gonna go ahead and claim these then.

>>48519914
>It's a somewhat nonsensical plot about "Beast Knights" fighting golems in order to keep a giant swiss roll from slamming into the Earth and killing everyone.
You forgot the best part! The Princess wants to stop the hammer so she can destroy the Earth herself!
>>
>>48520100
Loof?
>>
>>48520100
Dungeon Creator has something like that I think. I Magi jump.
>>
>>48520120
Loot.
>>48520139
The loot one?
>>
>>48520100
The Skill Books perk from morroblivion is similar.
>>
>>48520158
Not really. Not at all, actually.
>>
>>48520100
No, there are perks that make enemies always have loot for you. Fallout, Persona, Sword Art Onlne, FF7, I think there are a few more.
>>
>>48520156
Loot. The caveat being that you have to conquer the dungeon to actually get the loot.
>>
>>48520181
Yes, but all of those are separate perks, often capstones.
>>
>>48520198
I missed the point of the discussion, then. Sorry.
>>
>>48520158
No, not really.
>>48520181
I thought I saw one some damn place, but I couldn't remember where. I take back the loot bit.
>>
>>48520156
>>48520100
There are a ton of loot perks in the chain, unless there's something specific about this one the others don't cover?

Skillbooks ain't unique either. There are perks that let you read a book cover-to-cover by just touching it.
>>
How would GoW's Olympian Demesne work with Are Tonelico's Warehouse-merged tower? What about the perk from Evo that allows you to change an environment "outside" your warehouse?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Anyway where to next /JC?
>>
Are there any good strength calcs for MCU Thor?
>>
>>48520264
Great Detective.
>>
>>48520258
Considering it's a Red jump, you probably just fucked your Warehouse over.

Nothing good ever comes from those.
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>48520258
>>48520267
>>
File: ronk ronk.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ronk ronk.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone have any ideas about how/whether I should do a race option in Shadow of Mordor?

Currently the backgrounds are for Tribesman, Uruk and Ranger so it's humans, notOrcs and more human (the last of which gets a discount on being possessed by an old and powerful elf wraith with pretty much all the neat stuff Talion can do without the immortality).

Now I could make it so that you can choose your race making you the nearest equivalent to that thing (dwarves choosing the Uruk background become Wicked Dwarves, Elves who choose Ranger are from Mirkwood rather than Gondor, etc.) but this would lead to some pretty silly special snowflakeisms.

It'd all be down to flavour anyway so wouldn't really reflect in anything mechanically but it'd be good to know if people think it's a good/stupid idea.

On a related note how long this jump takes for me to make is pretty much dependent on how quickly I find my Xbox controller as playing this game with a mouse is a drag.
>>
What is your favorite warehouse mod jumpers?
>>
>>48520292
Oh shush.
>>
>>48520253
The book thing let's you learn skills that's just sort of related to what the books about.
The gamer canonically "reads" a book about a healing kill that allows the user to heal themself a little faster through specific means.
He get's a healing skill that works instantly on himself and others with no discernable reason for it to work that way. It can also heal injuries the original couldn't do anything about at all.
>>
>>48520090
Except you're the only one crying about that tree. Everyone else gets it.
>>
>>48520258
Greco-Roman Song Science Tower of Infinite Fanservice: Go!
>>
>>48520198
There are a fuckton of Loot perks that aren't capstones, anon. Generic Dungeon Crawler has one, as do Mount & Blade and Sword Art Online. There's a lot more, but I can't be assed to keep looking.
>>
>>48520309
'Biosphere' from The Fountain.
>>
>>48520258
>Tonelico's Warehouse-merged tower
wot

The Tonelico Tower merges with your Warehouse?
>>
>>48520346
Those are all at least psuedo-capstones, though.
>>
>>48520309
Olympian Demesne and Titanic Sanctuary from God of War.
>>
>>48520293
I was just wondering if anyone's seen anything like those from before where people tried to calculate how fast Quicksilver is.
>>
>>48520330
>everyone else gets it
No they don't. What the fuck do you 'get'? Tell me something that you can fucking do with that perk tree, and how it actually fucking works, or I'm calling you out on your shit.
>>
>>48520367
Yes.

Origins: A perfect copy of your tower (minus population and ancillary buildings) merges with your
Warehouse or Bay. If the latter, it has physical presence in space, otherwise it has no exits.
Within either location, you receive the benefits of being within your tower as normal.
Outside, you cannot use its powers (other than Song Magic) without opening a gateway for
it. The tower created by your Tower Seed is a superposition with this one, and any
completed room may be accessed by you from either version – deliberately altering the
layout of one, changes the other.
>>
>>48520309
The non-aesthetic Warehouse attachments in the upcoming Warframe jump let you combine Warehouse attachments together, getting both their effects in a space equal to the larger of the two. I plan on using that to combine my Herb Garden from Atelier with my Arboreal Charm Estate from FF14. That way I can have nature spirits in my garden to tend it for me.
>>
>>48520391
Comics Thor can do 100 tonnes fairly easily, so you could use that as a base if you need to.
>>
>>48520083
Again, he's doing that while mainly doing other things, rather than dedicating training time to it. It's on the level of Adaptability, and that's a capstone which only works for one martial art.

And like >>48520100 and >>48520198 point out, the real issue is that all of these are separate perks. Gamer is basically buying several Jumps worth of capstones and combining them into one megaperk.
>>
>>48520368
Generic Dungeon Crawler's is 200cp.

SAO's 300cp, with a possible discount.

That's not "pseudo-capstones", anon.
>>
>>48520397
I don't have to. It works on wank, so I can just say it does something and it will, what is there to get?
>>
>>48520397
The pastebin gives examples, anon.
>>
>>48520419
Curse throws an easily 100-ton Boulder at Thor in the second movie, though he seems significantly stronger than Thor.
>>
>>48520397
>it's an "I'm Going To Pretend No One Has Explained It To Me Even Though I've Had Examples Spammed At Me For Days" episode
>>
>>48520433
You are really fucking wanking the shit out of the Gamer. Face it, your waifu's a shit.
>>
>>48520368
>>48520442
The hell is a "pseudo-capstone"?
>>
>>48520433
I know that. I'm two of the people you quoted.
>>
>>48520397
See every other response. There have been dozens of examples provided, if you can't see them, that just means you're stupid and can't read.
>>
>>48520446
>>48520454
>>48520474
>>48520498
>every post is saying examples have already been given
>none of them give examples or substantiate their arguments
What is this, some new form of shitposting?
>>
>>48520487
A 300-400cp perk that should be 500-600cp, but isn't? I don't know.
>>
>>48520433
>It's on the level of Adaptability, and that's a capstone which only works for one martial art.
You mean the perk from Wuxia? Because that doesn't just work for one martial art, it works for all of them.
>>
>>48520476
You think I'm wanking him? Try reading gamer fanfic sometime. It's horrifying.

But seriously, give me a better learning perk, training perk, ability creation perk, and loot creation perk than what we see him with. Then consider that he also gets a perfect HP system, perfect immunity to all mental status effects, inventory, dungeon creation, and the ability to easily pass almost all of these perks on to others.
>>
>>48520297
... I'm half-asleep, but I don't think I'd worry about implementing a race option. Anyone else want to comment?
>>
>>48520416
Too bad it's going to be a shitty, useless jump because the best stuff is hard capped and the shit perks we do get are getting endless limitations on them.

Letting Red shit that jump up worse than mib ever did was a mistake.
>>
File: 1468633154735.png (458KB, 869x722px) Image search: [Google]
1468633154735.png
458KB, 869x722px
>>48520519
>>
>>48520519
But there are totally examples though, just look at them, they're everywhere if you just use your imagination!
>>
>>48520487
It's like a pseudo-legendary pokemon, unlike a regular capstone a pseudo-capstone is much easier to acquire and usually doesn't come with any extra rules or restrictions on its use.
>>
So something just occurred to me, and I'm not sure if I should rate this as a combo or not.

One of my early Jumps (4th I believe) was Kamen Rider: Neo Hisei Part 1, and I left with the ability to channel SOLU. After a hot minute, I found myself in KanColle.

What are the chances that I could further assist my Fleet by introducing Switches to enhance their weapons and armour? Make myself a Fleet of Kamen Riders, or at least a Fleet of KanMasu who use Cosmic Switches to enhance their weapons, or easily store their weapons for use on the ocean?

...might need to sit down and plot this out with a whole load of Fanwanking to make this work. Also, now that I think about it, I could get away with the same shit in Pacific Rim, have Switches that affect Jaegers and shit.
>>
>>48520536
Yeah, I misspoke, I mean it only works for one skill type (martial arts).
>>
>>48520536
>>48520546
>>48520553
>>48520519

Samefag harder, why don't you?
>>
>>48520519
>He can't see all these obvious examples being given to him in massive bulk
Really, what a shitposter.
>>
>>48520398
Thaaaaaaaaaat's fucking amazing.
>>
>>48514390
You know what, sure. Point-wise they don't have any advantage over the other two backgrounds and they do have to buy a race so ok. I'll update in a bit to remove the cost from normal student.
>>
>>48520603
Uh, how about you learn to actually pick out a samefag? None of those posts are even related, dumbass.
>>
>>48520455
No way that boulder weighed more than 20 tons.
>>
>>48520625
Combined with 'Olympian Demesne' and 'Titanic Sanctuary's from GoW, as well as 'Biosphere' from The Fountain, it's even amazing-er.
>>
>>48520664
Yeah, I think the thread onahole is getting pissed off nobody's paying attention to him and is trying a different tactic.
>>
Got a question about the Edge eyes.

Evolution into mango requires a companion to die without being revived.

What can kill them in such a way exactly?
>>
>>48520297
Hm. Sounds like an interesting idea.

Personally I don't really care, since I already got the once race I'd wanted in LOTR... Though Mordor-aligned Hobbits would be hilarious.
>>
>>48520519
>>
>>48520519
Can anyone tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be bait?
>>
>>48520690
Any method so long as it can reasonably end in perma-death / the activation of the Mango renders them unable to be rez'd by Companion Rules.
>>
>>48520766
It isn't, I just thought it'd be funny to shit on him, so I joined in the fun.
>>
>>48520790
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>48520690
It doesn't require a companion, just someone you truly love.

But I think you can just choose to not let them respawn. If not, there's that sword in Night Angel, or the drawback in Vampire the Requiem
>>
>>48520688
Add in all the lands you can get in Innistrad, too.
>>
>>48520286
on it
>>
>>48520834
That reminds me, how much MtG magic do we have access to? There a limit, or is anything a Neo-Planeswalker sans Planeswalking can do valid?
>>
>>48520863
The doc says in giant fucking caps that you are in no way shape or form a Planeswalker and cannot attain Walker status, new or old, at any time during the jump.
>>
>>48520690
>>48520831
Reminder that Warhammer - Imperium, Gundam Future Century, and Deadman Wonderland all have all have a "someone you love dies" drawbacks, that doesn't endanger you actual companions.

Go get those mangos, ya egdy butterfly.
>>
>>48520863
Anything you can grab a teacher for seems to be fair game.
>>
>>48520906
...Yes, he said SANS planeswalking. You don't have to be a walker to be a mage in MtG, you know.
>>
>>48520934
Can you not read? You aren't a planeswalker in anyway whatsoever, fuck off.
>>
>>48520592
I don't think that's unreasonable. Just remember that Cosmic Energy is powered by friendship, so make sure relations among your ship girls are good.
>>
>>48520951
Can you not read? He's asking for what magic you are capable of doing, not if you're a planeswalker. Calm your tits, anon.
>>
>>48520911
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>48520966
You can't, you aren't a fucking planeswalker.
>>
>>48520966
You're getting trolled by a man who isn't arguing anything, just spamming a specific point.

Summer child is wasting his last few days.
>>
>>48520966
He knows, he's just being a prick. I think that new walker levels of power are reasonable. They're not inherently stronger than any other wizard, they've just got access to bigger mana pools. A jumper could get that, too.
>>
>>48521004
>Summer child is wasting his last few days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
>>
Can a Hunters the Vigil jump still be made?
>>
>>48521024
God that was a fucking awesome cover.
>>
>>48520979
No problem. Anything specific you're looking for?

Personally, I'm pretty interested in Lithomancy... It can do some crazy shit apparently.
>>
>>48521041
Why couldn't it be made?
>>
>>48521049
They routinely crush covers, but this is their best so far.
>>
>>48521067
Mortals exists.
>>
>>48521050
I'm mainly interested in anything involving White mana or light-based things. Not sure if schools are mana specific or not, though.
>>
>>48521085
Don't Hunters get stuff mortals don't have access to?
>>
>>48521126
Slasher is a splatbook for HtV, so...
>>
>>48521085
Hunters get abilities and such Mortals do not, and Mortals was in-fact made with the idea that Hunter could still be made.
>>
>>48521024
Fuck, that was amazing. Thank you.
>>
>>48521167
Yeah... But Slashers are some of the things Hunters hunt. Not Hunters themselves.

A Hunter the Vigil jump could still be made with that, I think.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Rolling for location!
>>
>>48521110
Most of the time they seem to be. Like, necromancy's always Black-aligned. pyromancy's always Red. scrying/telepathy's always Blue.

Innistrad's got a few good things for White. All the church's magic is White, lithomancy's White (though the only one able to teach that is crazy girl Nahiri), if you can get some angel-creating magic out of Sorin that'd be White, not sure if there's any other White planeswalkers with out-of-plane magic to teach... maybe Gideon? He's pretty focused on the warior thing though, so depends on whether you want that?
>>
>>48521110
http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Color_Pie
>>
God, this thread was garbage.

So much shitposting and bait, and a lot of it was directed en masse towards people trying to ask or answer questions, or looking for clarification.
>>
>>48521359
It was way better than usual honestly. No shitstorm at least, which makes it a pretty good one, by my standards.
>>
>>48521373
I'm like 99% sure onahole is upset he got so few responses, and this is his last-ditch effort.
>>
>>48521392
Who the fuck is onahole?
>>
>>48521392
Who the hell do you think is the shitposter here?
>>
>>48521399
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=onahole
>>
>>48520267
I heard someone say that he's probably in the 60 ton range.
But he's like, the Captain America of Asgardians, though, so most other Asgardians wouldn't be able to keep up with him, hypothetically.

But Lady Sif moved a fairly large 5th wheel with a single kick in Agents of Shield one time, so I dunno.
>>
>>48521424
I know what an onahole is. if you'll note, my question was "who", not "what".
>>
>>48520690
Wait it's a companion? I thought it was just anyone you truly cared about dieing in front of you. Is Ninjanon here?
>>
>>48521437
Well buying Super Soldier with Asgardian literally makes you the Captain America of Asgardians.
>>
>>48521465
Obviously this faggot >>48519296
>>
>>48521465
It's the guy above this post.
>>
>>48521399
Our pet troll. He does it for free, just like the cumsleeve he is.

>>48521409
The guy >>48521373 responded to. He responds to himself a lot, and picks fights any way he can. Going "grr this thread was so horrible" felt like a Hail Mary from him. And it worked. Now we're all talking about him.
>>
>>48521085
That jump was explicitly made as a World of Darkness jump. Not an X the Y jump. That means that Vigil is still open. Especially since the jump itself barely even touches on Hunter material.
>>
Been out for a month, what'd I miss?
>>
>>48521560
Some cool stuff, some not so cool stuff, and lots of shitposting. Nothing has changed here.
>>
>>48521585
Anything specific?

New Jumps, updates, anything like that?
>>
>>48521520
Uh. That guy is me. The guy you quoted.
>>
File: Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
This was a fun Jump where a ton of my resources went into my girls.

Jump 030: Great Detective
Drawbacks:
Chust a Ztoopud Ashent [+100]
Compulsion (Sake) [+200]
Background: Consultant [-100]
Perks:
The Look [-300]
Mental Palaces [-300]
Gear:
Detective Notebook [Free]
The Hat [Free]

Watson, I Presume [-300]
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Consultant) [1000]
Got it Memorized [Free]
Fancy Book Learning [-100]
Also a Coroner [-150]
Written on Thier Face [-150]
The Look [-300]
Mental Palaces [-300]
Gear:
The Hat [Free]

Watson, I Presume [-300]
Sparrow (Consultant) [700]
Perks:
Fancy Book Learning [-100]
The Look [-300]
Mental Palaces [-300]
Gear:
The Hat [Free]
>>
>>48521598
Updates for X-men Movies, Rosario+Vampire, and Overlord.

Not sure what else, my memory's shit.
>>
>>48521598
Brellin has updated overlord with some great new additions and some stupid rulings that everyone here has decided to ignore the latter of, we also got a Kung Fu Hustle Jump, and quite a bit more.
>>
>>48521598
Google Drive got updated. Beyond the whole "it's new so it sucks", you can sort by date now. Pretty easy to find new jumps.

Off the top of my head, Ben 10, Girls und Panzer, Batman- The Dark Knight Trilogy, Auralnaut Star Wars, World of Darkness- Mortal, Riddick, and Traveler's Gate. Prob a couple more I'm forgetting.
>>
>>48521598
Korra got a very minor update.
>>
>>48521649
>>48521658
>>48521670
>>48521677
Neat.
>>
>>48521598
We also got Red Dead Redemption, and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

And Ravenloft got an update.
>>
If I used the Mist from Percy Jackson to disguise a Jumper going Mach 30 while using eye-lasers and the force to fight demons in the 40k universe, what would it disguise me as?
>>
>>48521779
A deamon, you would look like a deamon who has a kill boner for other deamons.
>>
>>48521779
Doomrider?
>>
>>48521801
>>48521825
But it disguises me as the mundane, right? And I have several holy auras while also being a spess mahreen.
>>
Somebody post something to kill the thread.
>>
>>48521658
Even SB decided to collectively ignore. Im pretty sure he left the thread.
>>
>>48521779
Probably some form of ridiculous natural disaster or something. Perhaps a tornado flinging around lightning. Do keep in mind that Mist is more concealing you from bog standard mortals, so the Daemons wouldn't be fooled. Great for messing with onlookers though.
>>
>>48521845
I could post THAT drive and it'd be done

>>48521854
Huh. I was hoping to use my actions in defeating the army of daemons to get some renown in the imperium, while also keeping the whole Jumper thing on the dl. Guess I'll need more concealment perks, then.
>>
>>48521836
I think it disguises you as something that the observers, or the world at large, knows exists.

For example, if you started throwing around ninja techniques in Hogwarts, it would appear to the wizards that you were just using magic. If you did the same thing in London, muggles would see something entirely mundane.
>>
>>48521872
Doesn't matter what the Daemons saw if you kill all of them.
Thread posts: 613
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.