[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aSoIaF General Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 43

File: M7F710B.jpg (389KB, 1085x1280px) Image search: [Google]
M7F710B.jpg
389KB, 1085x1280px
Kingslayer edition

A thread for discussing the setting of George R. R. Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire' novels and all related traditional gaming.

Possible topics of discussion include the novels themselves, Green Ronin's licensed rpg, the card and board games by Fantasy Flight Games, general aSoIaF lore and theories, artwork, HBO's adaptation 'Game of Thrones' and the computer rpg, as well as the Telltale series.

A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6sar1o14399xv/SIFRP

The Lands of Ice and Fire (Maps)
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q5a5zbkb30uxo/TLoIaF

A Game of Thrones: The Living Card Game
-Tutorial, Rules and Errata
>http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=10&esem=4
-Card Spoilers
>http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/GoTCards.html
-Deckbuilder
>http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/gameofthrones/game-of-thrones-deck-builder
>>
YES

So, do you guys think stannis is a pretty cool bloke?
>>
>>48483455
I like Stannis, but not as much as I like Melisandre. She's with Davos, Sansa and Jaime in my favourite character list.
>>
>>48483455
>>48483469

agree with anon, melisandre is cooler. stannis is cool though if you disregard his character assassination in the show
>>
File: 6d274d62bfa5e1a87d4b91df20ca6540.jpg (123KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6d274d62bfa5e1a87d4b91df20ca6540.jpg
123KB, 648x1000px
>>48483455
One
True
King
>>
File: 896.jpg (47KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
896.jpg
47KB, 800x640px
>>48483455
Born amidst salt and smoke, eh?
>>
petyr for the iron throne
>>
>>48483543
You do realize that neither him, nor Varys are going to make it?
>>
>>48483566

doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool as fuck and extremely satisfying
>>
File: beric fooking dondarrion.jpg (40KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
beric fooking dondarrion.jpg
40KB, 350x292px
Can I dwell on what I scarce remember? I held a castle on the Marches once, and there was a woman I was pledged to marry, but I could not find that castle today, nor tell you the color of that woman's hair. Who knighted me, old friend? What were my favorite foods? It all fades. Sometimes I think I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest. Are you my mother, Thoros?
>>
Who do you guys reckon Sansa will end up marrying? Apparently there's some prophecy with the Hedge Knight graphic novel leaning towards a marriage with Jon. Currently it seems a probably outcome, given their position in the HBO adaptation, but they'd still be cousins. I suppose it fits with Targaryen tradition, though. lol.
>>
>>48483672
Sansa is still married to Tyrion as far as the law goes, Neither Tommen(aka Cercei) nor the High Sparrow dissolved the marriage.
>>
>>48483729

I don't think they'll care about the legality of it once the Lannisters get dethroned and can't do anything about her marrying someone else?
>>
Quick question about the setting backstory, what's up with the maesters, in brief, simple terms? I've read a couple of theories on the internet that basically argue that the maesters have been trying to kill magic for centuries now.

Were they killing all magic? The Others and wargs and shit going on beyond the Wall was still working, the weirwood-internet was doing just fine, the Wall was still working, and really they don't seem to have been having too much luck outside of Westeros itself, the Faceless Men have been using their own magic for generations and generations and it wasn't at all influenced, it seems, by the maesters attempting to prevent magic. But at the same time, there are mentions to how with dragons returning, magic is getting stronger, so were they only killing some types of magic and leaving others alone?
>>
>>48483990
Maesters managed to kill overt and powerful magic like glass candles. Also, Melisandre manages to throw a full blown fireball during a battle for the Wall and kill an enemy skinchanger with it, there's no way she could have done it before.
>>
>>48483990
They're trying to kill magic by erasing all trace of it written. Stuff like the Wall cannot be erased/destroyed sure, but the children of the forest are a mere legend in some regions.

Then again there are some maester studying magic and they're having the boner of the century since the dragons returned.
>>
>>48484074
That doesn't seem like it would work as soon as you stepped outside their reach, which is everywhere outside Westeros. Pretty stupid plan, information would still have come in from Essos and elsewhere by traders that magic was still possible.
>>
>>48484126
Well yeah, but the Citadel and the Faith are in a somewhat strange relationship so anything magical will be considered as heresy foul and gross or something.

The nobles will know better than to piss both groups and the smallfolks won't really give a shit after a few years.

for most of the people living in Westeros, Essos is a fallen land where the Seven don't give their blessing to those living there. Kinda the same as when Rome was kicking around.
>>
>>48483990
Is there any info on how old the citadel is?

I always assumed they started after magic had already faded away. As they collected material from that time, it would make sense that they would study it and preserve it, but when it didn't work it would explain why they would be so dismissive of it.

Just like real historians do with real ancient myths.
>>
who /teamaegon/ here?
>>48483511
fuck off renly.
>>
>>48485467
>supporting a blackfyre pretender
>not the true Queen of Westeros

Dany a best. Kill the pretender.
>>
>>48486038
Anyone who thinks that Dany will be a good queen for Westeros should just off themselves, it would be quicker and more pleasant than living under her rule. Ask Meereen, Astapor and Yunkai how wise Daenerys is.
>>
File: GoldenCompany.jpg (57KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenCompany.jpg
57KB, 736x460px
So I'm considering running a quest using the SIFRP rules.

The premise is you would take on the role of a notable commander during the Third Blackfyre Rebellion. Would be one of three backgrounds, a third born son of a minor House (House is too poor to promise him an inheritance so he went off to make his own fortune), a former Hedge Knight who made his name in conflicts earlier and now serves the Crown (might be a bastard or just an upstart peasant) or a sellsword Captain from Essos employed by the Lannisters.

Each would come with their own Elite starting unit that pertains to their particular specialization (Noble: Siege and Counter Siege, Hedge Knight: Open Melee & Mass Combat Tactics, i.e. Hammer and Anvil, Sellsword: Ambush & Infiltration). But after that I sort of run into a wall on how to go about this.

I considered maybe making a custom "House Creation" roll set for each and make a "House" that would pertain to your army. Influence would be your bar-o-meter to how notable of a commander you are within the army, Population would be your camp followers, servants, stuff like that, Law the order you hold in your warcamps (too low and people desert or refuse to serve), Power obviously for the units in your army, and Wealth for your personal coffers, purchasing better arms and armor for your army and upgrades such as Blacksmiths to join your warcamp. I run into a road block with Defense and Lands. I'm not sure how to include them.

My second issue is that it will be a heavily war based quest. But the Mass Combat rules are... Clunky. They're workable, but I feel like the amount of rolling will bog down the quest in numbers and constant votes on, "what does unit X do, orders, movements, advance orders, etc."

So my question is, would there be an audience for such a quest? Do people know the SIFRP system well enough from the other GoT quests to be able to manage all of that or should I streamline it? If the latter, how? Taking any sort of suggestions on this.
>>
>>48483469

>Arthur Dayne Tier:
Stannis
Asha Greyjoy
Jaime Lannister

>Top Tier
Davos
Arya
Tywin
Sam Tarley
Tyrion

>Mid Tier
Jon Snow
Roose Bolton
Sansa
Eddard

>Low Tier
Bran
Dany
Brienne

>Cersei Tier
Everyone else
>>
>>48486715
I think the key to doing this is to make it m&b esq in that each player controls and plays their character during the battle while also soft directing the strategy.

That way the strategists players can sit back and micromanage the battle from afar and the players that just want to be a bad ass soldier can john snow it up with the battle plan having been set beforehand.
>>
>>48486715
>would there be an audience for such a quest?
Yes
>Do people know the SIFRP system well enough from the other GoT quests to be able to manage all of that or should I streamline it?
Shit's broken, Harrock, Bordain, Brachen and Malroy all used a dumbed down version, try to use each of them and see which one you like best.
>>
What did you guys think of the TV series?
The last season was decent in my opinion, some really bad scenes but definitely a huge improvement over season 5, which was absolute trash I'd say.
>>
>>48487098

Watched it on and off over the course of its run. The longer the show goes on, the less it took from the books which got me less interested. Dan and Dave have blatantly shallow tastes, and it really shows as the series continues. It's clear they only barely read the books at all, because they up the gore and shock value well beyond Martin's level. It's getting infantile, and I lost all interest after they quite literally character assassinated Stannis
>>
>>48486715
That sounds like fun, I'd play it.

>But the Mass Combat rules are... Clunky.
They definitely can be. The last time I used them for House Malroy I simmed all the battles beforehand and had Brynden's actions influence the battle in various ways.

From what I gather that's not quite what you want to do. Rather give the players the option to be the strategist and organizing the battles in thread. I'd suggest doing a one-off, try a couple different ways to run combat and see what works, get some feedback from the various anons who might know the system.

>I run into a road block with Defense and Lands. I'm not sure how to include them.

Defense could be used for custom defensive structures used during combat, or the 'defense' of your warcamp in the case of night attacks or something similar. Base the number off the core defensive structures and their corresponding bonus, example. MC has a Defense score of 10, his warcamp gives the units stationed there +3 bonus to Defense, and you're able to station 1 unit there, the equivalent of a Tower. Something like that might work.

Lands I got nothing for.

I think the idea is interesting though, best of luck Anon.
>>
When house first founding roll says old it gives the example of "Rhoynar Invasion", does it mean the Rhoynish migration that happened around ~700 BC or the Rhoynish wars of ~950 BC?
I know, super important question but it just bothers me, especially since I have been given the task of writing our House history.
>>
File: It's a Dorne scene.webm (422KB, 434x240px) Image search: [Google]
It's a Dorne scene.webm
422KB, 434x240px
>>48487098
>Dorne.
>Riverlands.
>Roose's death.
>Rickon's return and death.
>Bastardbowl.
>The Hound's return.
>The Kingsmoot and Euron.
>Arya's story.
>The tower of Joy.
>HOLD THE DOOR.
>Everything else I might have forgotten.

The season is worse than 5, if this was a NTR story we'd be at the point where the cucked gets off seeing his girl being fucked by other dudes.
>WUN WUN DIES, DAMNIT.
>>
>>48487303
I think it meant Nymeria landing in Dorne.
>>
>>48483455
Stannis would be the best right-hand man ever.
But Donal Noye told true; he's too rigid, and he'll break when he should bend.
>>
>>48484049
>Also, Melisandre manages to throw a full blown fireball during a battle for the Wall and kill an enemy skinchanger with it, there's no way she could have done it before.

>TV show
>>
>>48484884
The Citadel is OLD, and it's been around since magic was still around and they didn't really actively "destroy" magic at all. They did actively try to ignore it because magic in Planetos is weird and illogical and nonsensical which means their structured and rigid studies of it are basically totally useless.

Even when magic was common it wasn't often flashy or even obvious. Martin himself said that he hates flashy magic, and so there's relatively little in Westeros. A lot of it seems to be prophecy and illusions mostly.
>>
>>48487474

She does this in the book, anon.

And it wasn't a fireball, she straight up just looked at the hawk and it burst into flames.
>>
>>48487427
Why is everyone dissing Dorne? Sure, there may not be a lot of important shit going on besides the last episode but god damn the chicks are hot.
"BAD PUSSHEEE"
>>
>>48487450
That's the Rhoynar Invasion, yeah, Nymeria's landing.
That said, dates are SKETCHY in Westeros as Sam has pointed out; a recurring theme of the novel's is how time and distances distorts the truth and turns fact into rumor and legend.
>>
>>48487559
Such a shit line. Jesus those HBO-written lines are transparent as hell.
>>
>>48487559
I like Dorne. Do not like the show version.
But to each his or her own.
I don't drink Diet Coke either when I drink Coke, or non-alcoholic beer, but some people like that stuff. I won't judge.
>>
File: GoT_spiderman.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GoT_spiderman.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>48486810
You left out a top tier character
>>
>>48487557
Oh that.
Yeah her little act of spontaneous combustion vision is about as "direct" as magic has ever gotten in the books.
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>48487661
>Yeah her little act of spontaneous combustion vision is about as "direct" as magic has ever gotten in the books.

Are you forgetting the part where she gave birth to a shadow demon?
>>
>>48487689
Or warging for that matter.
>>
>>48487711
>>48487689

Or bringing people back from the dead.
>>
File: Babby forming.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Babby forming.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>48487689
I've waited long for this.
>>
I just bought the core set for the 2nd edition of the card game.

Do you guys have a good idea for setting up the game for 2-4 players without deckbuilding? I'm not a pro player nor will I become one so we just want to play it at home.

People say that you need 3 core sets if you want to build a good deck or want to play single faction vs single faction but I probably won't be doing that.
>>
>>48487791
Worth the wait
>>
File: ironborn-longship.png (1MB, 1005x834px) Image search: [Google]
ironborn-longship.png
1MB, 1005x834px
I feel like in an ASOIAF RPG, the most fun experience would be as an Ironborn character.

Might try it some day. Reaving sounds fun.
>>
>>48489833

my Summer Islander
>>
File: asoiaf map.jpg (943KB, 3222x2136px) Image search: [Google]
asoiaf map.jpg
943KB, 3222x2136px
What regions of the world would you like to see explored in a future RPG book and/or companion novel?

On a related topic, I want a companion novel narrating the travels of Lomas Longstrider and Corlys Velaryon
>>
>>48490348

The Shadowlands and Old Valyeria always kind of interested me.

The far North is also fascinating, and GRRM has outright said it'll be a big focus in the next book when it releases in 2043. However it'll almost certainly be from Bran's PoV, and he's one of the less interesting characters.
>>
>>48490348
Anywhere in Essos would be nice. It's such a fascinating continent, just a shame we have to see it mostly through Dany's eyes through the books. (I love the Essos chapters of any other character located there though)

Though, for a companion novel, I'd like either the Far North (Land of Always Winter or even further north than that), or the Far South (whatever the fuck is in Sothoryos)
>>
>>48490348
I'd be really interested in a Summer Isle, Yi Ti, or Five Forts.

Especially anything to the far east. So much crazy shit out that way.
>>
>>48487791
w-why is bonner formed?
>>
>>48483389

Weird to see a general I created being used.

Even weirder that it's actually getting replies.

Anyways, Dolorous Edd will sit on the Iron Throne.
>>
>>48490380
>2047

>inb4 he redirects his energy towards revitalizing the wild cards series
>>
>>48490781
/tv/ is fucking cancer tbqh, hopefully this thread keeps being used and asoiaf threads become a regular thing here.
>>
>>48487559
>why is it bad
>sure its boring
>sure its bad acting
>BUT HAWT WIMMINZ
Jesus Fuck beta orbiters will watch anything with tits.
>>
There's literally no way the story can finish in two books.

It'll need to be at least three now, way too many subplots to get around to and finish. The only way GRRM can finish the series in two books is by abandoning a ton of plotlines, and I don't see him doing this.
>>
>>48491550

I think he long ago admitted it was probably going to be eight books instead of the planned seven.

But that was also before Winds of Winter was confirmed for not having a 2015 release.
>>
>>48487427

>perfect shot through Wun Wun's eye
>job literally right next to him
>>
>>48487559
>but god damn the chicks are hot.

I'm not 13 any more.
>>
Brienne is my waifu.
>>
File: 1469157629955.jpg (9KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469157629955.jpg
9KB, 261x262px
>>48489833
DO IT, DO IT NOW! WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!

In all honesty though, can you drop a skype or something so we can get in on this?
>>
File: dunknegg.jpg (83KB, 736x1053px) Image search: [Google]
dunknegg.jpg
83KB, 736x1053px
bump
>>
File: ned_execution.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ned_execution.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>When you still try to find a proper place in the map that has all the purchased Land holdings in the correct Realm while you should just handwave it.
If only there were an on/off switch to being a lore nerd.
>>
>>48483486
>One true king
Never got that, really. Robert was King by right of conquest. Stannis's claim relies on Robert. But if Stannis can't secure the throne, doesn't that mean the Lannisters are the true rulers by right of conquest, the same that justified Rober's rule? Because if right of conquest is decided to be BS, the throne really belongs to some Targaryen, maybe Aegon, or Daenerys.
>>
>>48493806
I NEVER use canon Westeros.
Ever since I started GMing I've been using a version where Aegon V's third son Daeron Targaryen inherited because Jaehaerys II died of illness when he was young (not difficult to imagine seeing as he was described as being always sickly) and so Aerys II was never born, this being the catalyst for an entire generation of different births and lords.

It's actually a lot more fun for my group because we don't need to worry about the canon timeline and they can't expect to know "what happens next" because of the books, and the emphasis I placed on creating all the major lords changes the initial setting quite a bit.
>>
>>48493806
What land holdings do you have?
>>
>>48490403
>whatever the fuck is in Sothoryos
According to the world book, pterodactyls ("wyverns") and Jurassic Park velociraptors, literally.
>>
>>48493870
That's good and all but you can still roll even older houses. In the worst case scenario we are talking about Age of fucking Heroes which was 10,000 BC.
>>48493889
My group thought it might be funny if we just took three wetlands with ruins and a single plain. It might have worked in the Riverlands but this House is in Stormlands.
>>
>>48493848

Robert came into power because all of the Targaryens who could've succeeded to the throne were either dead or disappeared. Basically, the chair was empty, and no one could legally sit in it so Bobby B said he was the strongest so he got the chair.

When Robert died, there were still others who were entitled to that line. Robert had no trueborn noble children, so by law the Mannis is the true king. At least, if people were actually aware of the Baratheon kids' origins.
>>
>>48493951
>My group thought it might be funny if we just took three wetlands with ruins and a single plain. It might have worked in the Riverlands but this House is in Stormlands.
>wetlands w/ ruins
>Stormlands

Use the Dornish Marches:

>http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dornish_Marches
>The hundreds of leagues of the marches consist of grassland, moors, and plains, with a portion of the Red Mountains to the east.
>For over a thousand years the marches were common battlegrounds between the stormlands, the Reach and Dorne until the last century

Just place them near one of the rivers and you're golden, fluff the wetlands as floodplains and the ruins as former holdfasts from ages passed.
>>
>>48494071
But river is a land feature that can be bought. Wouldn't being near a river require it?
>>
>>48483455
>yfw he dies in the books
>>
>>48493969
>Robert came into power because all of the Targaryens who could've succeeded to the throne were either dead or disappeared.
Define "disappeared". Viserys was still out there. He had a reputation as the "beggar king" but that's not too different from post-blackwater Stannis really.
>>
>>48494100
Mate I don't know, that just looks like your best option to me.

Say the water table is particularly thin in the area? I honestly would not worry about the details too much, just throw it in the Dornish Marches and it'll work out, it matches your domains pretty well otherwise.
>>
>>48493848
Robert had a claim on basis of a Targeryen who married into his family some generations back. It was strong enough to count.

Ned actually had a claim as strong or stronger on the same basis, he just didn't want the throne.
>>
>>48494194
I guess that works. Now I just have to find a conflict where dragons may have made a ruin around there for some reason or another... And before you say anything, it's what GM wishes.
>>
>>48494172

IIRC, the implicit argument was the rumors of Viserys painted him as an impotent wannabe who effectively abdicated his claim by being such a putz.

Which isn't all that far from the truth.
>>
>>48494349
Well Viserys did get crowned in the end so I guess it all worked out for him.
>>
>>48487661
>>48487689
>>48487711
>>48487744

I like the Jacob Preston 'some people are kind of psychic' theory.
>>
>>48495033
Preston has about 50% genius ideas and 50% retarded ideas

He's my favourite theorist in the ASOIAF community by far
>>
>>48493951
>>48494100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palustrine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_meadow
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernal_pool
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrub_swamp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanket_bog
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muskeg

You don't need a river for wetlands, but you could get your wetness from someone else's river, the GM'd just have to give one to a neighboring house. Or you just own a piece of a much large marsh.

>>48494318
Maybe one of Argilac's bannermen escaped the Last Storm and attempted to continue fighting the Targaryens from some remote hall. Or he was the one that cut off Aegon's envoy's hands. Either are more than enough reason for Meraxyes to burn his ass.
>>
Who is the greatest cuck in the seven kingdoms?
>>
>>48496785
literally Robert
>>
File: 1445087520045.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1445087520045.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>48496870

>Robert
>a cuck
>>
>>48496899
>checked

stay mad Gendry
>>
>>48486038
varys is actually right though. Aegon is born to rule though. He has been taught that kingship is his duty.
>>
>>48486810
>theon
>not arthur dayne or top tier
>>
>>48496785
>>
>>48497307
To be fair, the most we have on his actual capabilities are people who benefit from him being king saying "this foreign child who's never actually held any position is the best fit for the job guys, we swear."
>>
>>48497497
God Victarion's a fucking idiot.
Even the author admits to him being a complete idiot; he's a hell of a fighter but there's nary a brain cell twixt his ears.
>>
>>48497546
Tyrion also was fairly able to constantly poke holes in his logic and train of thought during their short time together.
I think Egg 2 has the POTENTIAL to be a good king, but right now he has what amounts to a lot of good schooling but literally no practical experience, and he seems to make a lot of assumptions based on what he is TOLD is true or might happen rather then think about alternative possibilities in case something doesn't work out like he assumes it will.
>>
File: stannis by ffg.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stannis by ffg.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>48483455
Why was it ok when he had people burned alive, but not when the Mad King did it?

Explain yourselves, Stannisfags
>>
>>48497608
I mean, depending on your point of view all execution is equally arbitrary and cruel since the primary difference is how much a person suffers before you snuff him out, at which point he no longer gives a shit either way.

But from a personality standpoint when Aerys II did it generally did it because he was insane and had pyromaniac obsessions, while Stannis is....perfunctory about it. He does it because it has been proven through Melli's magic (and he DID require proof beforehand) that it helps....somehow. He's also fairly reluctant to do it unless they break the law somehow.
The downside being that Stannis is pretty goddamn rigid about the law in general so he ends up burning a whole lot of dudes....
>>
what do you guys think is the best way to run a game? all players belong to the same house? also everyone family members or one of them can be maester, or unrelated hedge knight etc.

should the lord of the house be npc or player?
>>
>>48497608
Both Aerys and Stannis are/would be bad kings.

Stannis would be a better king than Aerys thanks to him not being insane and burning people thinking that if he burned enough of the poor fuckers he'll turn into a dragon.

Aerys was insane, but the worst thing was that he was damn easy to be played for a fool.

Duskendale happened because Lord Darklyn refused to pay his tax and invited Aerys to an obvious trap, a trap Aerys' Hand saw comming a mile ahead. When he warned Aerys not to go, the fucker decided to go with a token force instead of sending his whole army as his Hand decided to do.

Back then Tywin still liked Aerys and trully wanted to do good by him, but the growing resentment of Aerys made the thing complicated.

Now, if a Duskendale happened under Stannis' reign, you bet your ass he'd put the whole House to the torch. Nobody would think about pulling the same shit and he'll be hated for the thing but the King's Law would have been kept, and that's all Stannis want in the end.

Aerys.
>pay debnt.
>No. Why don't you step into my office so we can discuss it?
>Lol, ok. What could possibly go wrong?

Stannis.
>Pay debnt.
>No. Why don't you step..
>Fuck you, R'hllor hungers.
>>
>>48498047
>what do you guys think is the best way to run a game?
As in a real group and not anons on an 'strayan shitposting board?

A real group could play more than 1 House, maybe, there's enough role to fill should they want to play a maester, a knight or whatever.

An anonymous group his better playing as one character belonging to one House. Be it a knight or the lord or even a peasant.
>>
>>48485467
I like Griff and his boy, but invading Westeros without dragons is a terrible mistake. They should have gone to Qarth with Barristan back in ACoK.
>>
>>48495830
Ser Pounce is Azor Ahai!
>>
>>48498161
Even the dragons part is tricky as fuck.
A lot of the Targs never even bonded with a dragon when they were around despite being theoretically capable of the accomplishment.
It seemed like the most reliable way to pull it off was to give an unhatched egg to a dragonrider as a child so they spent the maximum possible time around it to hopefully initiate the bond early.
If a rider died before his dragon a lot of the time that dragon would NEVER be re-bonded, and if someone did the dragon would be temperamental and might not always obey.

Dragonriding was like warging I guess; it's not an exact science by any means and there's all kinds of traps and pitfalls to it.
>>
>>48498311
Didnt someone ride a dragon by drugging it before mounting it ?
>>
>>48498384
>Drugging a dragon and then riding the fucking thing.
God speed you crazy bastard.
>>
>>48498101
yeah real group. I want to run the game for my tabletop group in RL not on 4chan.
>>
>>48498390
I may just be thinking about Nettles though and remember wrong.
>>
Do you guys have any examples for Disturbing Habit drawback?
>You have an unusual compulsion, a habit others find unsettling.
>When recognized and using Persuasion to Intimidate, you gain +1D. In
all other uses of Persuasion, however, you take a –1D on Persuasion tests.
>>
>>48498063
>stannis
>putting the whole house to the torch
no he wouldn't tywinfag.
stannis is pretty fucking based. He didn't want to execute edric storm until the very end and davos actually did what his king wanted to.
>>
>>48487427
Hold the Door is definitely happening in the book though.
>>
>>48498500
Cleaning your nails when making threats ?

Pouring a cup of wine before a trade deal ?
>>
>>48498467
Better talk with them before starting the thing then, this is one of the most important part afterall.

Maybe have them make each a character for every role then they'll decide which one is better and who will play it.(if you have 5 players, make them create 5 maester/Lords/Knights. They could decide to have player #3 play #5's Lord.)
>>
>>48498527
>Pouring a cup of wine before a trade deal ?
That's super normal. A habit, yes, but hardly disturbing.

My suggestion would be grinding teeth.
>>
File: You smells good.webm (3MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
You smells good.webm
3MB, 720x306px
>>48498500
>>
File: The pose.jpg (2MB, 1784x2920px) Image search: [Google]
The pose.jpg
2MB, 1784x2920px
>>48498500
>>
>>48498588
Why on earth do you have that picture ?
>>
>>48498500
Creepy smiling like Ramsay?
>>
File: I'm not sure.png (40KB, 274x433px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not sure.png
40KB, 274x433px
>>48498615
>>
File: max rank in trash talking.gif (6MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
max rank in trash talking.gif
6MB, 500x333px
>>48498500
>>
>>48483729
Never consummated, which means it can be set aside
>>
>>48498588
Maester Pavlos, I'm Masters of Whispers.
>>
>>48487559
>HISS WITH ME SISTERS!
Literally barely suppressed my gag reflex
>>
File: nobody_expects_dothraki_horde.jpg (51KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
nobody_expects_dothraki_horde.jpg
51KB, 810x456px
Essos supplement when?
>>
>>48498757
>You will never fight zebra riding mongols
>>
>>48491550
Well he said that the number of PoV's will significantly decrease by the end of TWOW, and I'm assuming that's because they're all buying the farm
>>
>>48498161
Nope, they couldn't have waited for Queen fatass and her army of eunuchs and sandnigs
>>
>>48498161
>waiting forever for some retarded bitch who shits all day.
>>
>>48498807
To be fair. She was taking sweet ass time playing savior in the east.
>>
File: let_me_fight_for_you_khaleesi.jpg (56KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
let_me_fight_for_you_khaleesi.jpg
56KB, 500x490px
>>48498757
>>
>>48498829
Man, Jorah had a hard life.
>>
>>48498829
>>48498841
>>
>>48498854
>>48498829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwUALmpmPOw

Remember when they didnt shit all over him ?
>>
>>48498854
Accurate depiction of Daenerys's character.
>>
>>48498866
I really want him to go back to bear island in the book.
>>
Am I the only one to feel like the show is going into full on fanfic wish fulfillment, completely turning its back on the series' roots?
>>
>>48498881
yeah, it is beyond that now.
>jon snow as king in the north.
>>
>>48498881
I assume that the book and the show follow MOSTLY the same major plotline (Melisandre resurrecting Jon, Jon becoming king, Cersei using wildfire, Battle of Ice and Battle of Fire going into good guys favour), but it will be done in a way more intelligent way.
>>
>>48498886
I am pretty sure in the books it will be Rickon and together with Jon Snow his bastard "brother" he will kneel before the dragons like the starks did before.
>>
>>48498881
>>48498886
I'm sure there's still plenty of suffering to be had.
Honestly this is an interesting change of pace. If it were just misery porn all the way it would get old quite quick.

Also if it were fanfic wish fulfillment we would have already gotten Lady Stoneheart from the books which is a silly character in my opinion.
>>48498901
This.
>>
>>48498881
I think the tone is so much accelerated that it feels and looks like wish fulfillment while the books slumber slowly towards that wish fulfillment.
For what I understand of the setting - magic brings exceptionality in people and the long age without strong magical presence has made life bleak which reflects the dark mood of the series. Now, the magic is returning so we are witnessing a 'new' age of heroes where iconic characters fulfill heroic archetypes.
On the long run I believe GRRM goes towards the same direction that magic grants small plot armor and people achieve their wishes more often than for the time past.
>>
>>48498911
LS is an interesting character because she is waging a shadow war on the freys.
>>
>>48498923
Yes there is that but she is also a half mute zombie.
>>
>>48498922
Such a shame that magic is the least interesting thing in the setting.

But i will say i am happy that he has been good at keeping magic pretty lowkey. Very often what is called magic can just be given a different rational explanation.

Magic shadow baby notwistand
>>
>>48498935
that is what makes her interesting. She is anti catelyn and is consumed with the idea of killing frey fucking shits. In the show, she would seem out of place.

but the arya arc is literal dogshit.
>>
>>48498901
It's really weird, by the way. She can't speak (as Lemoncloak says, it's because her throat was slit) in the Storm of Swords, but in a Feast for Crows she's speaking to Brienne no problem. Did they... Stitch her vocal chords? Did she adjust?
>>
>>48498959
She needs to hold her throat to speak.
>>
File: Marc_Simonetti_knightingson.jpg (176KB, 1493x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Marc_Simonetti_knightingson.jpg
176KB, 1493x1070px
All of the shit that is currently going on wouldnt had happened if best Aegon was there to set things right.
>>
>>48498922
Martin has fairly explicitly said that he doesn't like 100% happy endings because it suggests that the story "ends" there when really it's just that THAT particular branch of history ends.
With that, I think some people will have happy endings in curious ways.

For instance, I think Brienne will basically become a heroic lady-knight figure and following the theme of actual history and fact being distorted by distance and time the nickname "Brienne the Beauty" will cease being ironic and she'll be remembered as a glorious lady-knight who always kept her word and oath, fulfilling her desire to be immortalized in song.
I also think Dany and Jon will marry but it will basically be poitical only; both have loved and lost, but the marriage would be needed to stabilize the realm. However, the story could hint at them ONE day loving each other the wait Cait and Ned at first were only married because of politics and eventually grew to know and love one another.

Stuff like that. Not perfect, but kind of making sense within the context of how Westeros remembers things and how nothing ever perfectly "ends".
>>
>>48498972
Holy shit, he conquered was the buffet tables if anything.
>>
>>48498976
>Jaime and Brienne will never marry and retire to Tarth

Its sad.
>>
>>48498901
Well that's where you're wrong. There's a shitload of difference between the books and the show, the only thing confirmed to be the same is Hold the door and Melisandre burning Shireen.
Not to mention Jon abandoning the Night's Watch and becoming the king in da norf is preposterous, seeing as Stannis already made him that offer and he refused
>>
>>48498950
Pyromancers seem to have the most blatant form of magic.
A lot of the other stuff seems easy to dismiss as luck or coincidence or a good guess or a just vague prophecy that accidentally matches what happened, etc.

I think that's one of the reasons it annoys the Citadel; you can't really study and make logical sense of magic because it's not very consistent, instead working in a strange folklorish way then a way that suggests actual blatant power.
>>
>>48498994
>Hold the door
wtf? I hate Gurm now!
>>
>>48498992
No, Jaime will die with Cersei, likely killing her/being responsible for her death himself.
They've been foreshadowing THAT one since forever now.
>>
>>48498994
>Melisandre burning Shireen.

Pretty sure that will be done without Stannis' consent.

>>48499004
Shut up! Let me have my fantasy.
>>
>>48498911
It's completely unrealistic though. Are we to assume that a rogue mercenary that is known for having 0 morals will keep Meereen in control and won't start up the slave business immediately after bitch queen leaves? And nobody gives a shit about the economic aftershocks that will echo across Planetos
>>
>>48498996
> Most blatant form of magic
> Not red priests bringing people back from the dead, creating light out of nothing, conjuring flaming swords, summoning killer shadows, igniting things with a glare and giving people lava arms.
>>
>>48499026
Lord of Light is OP

Pls nerf
>>
>>48498994
At the time he wasn't reunited with Sansa. If here were to go King of the Nork then he would have stepped on her toes or at least that's what he would have thought at the moment.
>>48499017
Nobody ever said that the ending would go perfectly in every way. There WILL be shit hitting the fan but >>48498901 would still play out.
>>
>>48499011
It's not a bad end for Jaime, really.
It's basically the perfect end to his arc; almost all of his most terrible life choices (joining the Kingsguard and thus accidentally setting Aerys and Tywin on a direct collision course, crippling Bran, etc) come from Cersei emotionally manipulating him to be dependent upon her since childhood (Cersei fucks other guys but Jaime mentions that women just don't appeal to him at all thanks to how crazy Cersei is in the sack) and Cersei encouraging him to be less like he WANTS to be and more like her so she can basically fuck her genderswapped self.

Now that he's re-evaluating his self-identity he's basically realizing how badly he's been used by Cersei.
>>
>>48499043
Well yeah, but in the books Sansa is in the fucking vale, so it doesn't change anything.
>>
>>48499046
Yeah. I love how Jaime is getting out of her control and becoming his own man

And the show completly fucks that up by having him under her sandal still...
>>
>>48499026
I kinda consider the Pyromancers lumper under those Red Priest fellas since they seem to have similar skills.
Then again we've seen next to no pyromancers at all so maybe not.

Melli's magic seems to be WAY more expansive and deliberate then Thoros and that priest that Victarion picks up though. Admittedly I think she mentions actually having studied sorcery in Asshai, so maybe the other Red Priests are basically just working weird stuff on the fly (Thoros didn't even MEAN to resurrect Dondarrion the first time), while she knows the...I dunno, "process" behind it I guess?
>>
>>48499046
the riverlands arc was god tier.
>>
>>48498996
>>48499081
Pyromancers are just charlatans though, Tyrion says so in aCoK.
And even Melly in her PoV chapter says that she has powdered dust similar to gunpowder in order to seem more impressive
>>
>>48499046
inb4 murder suicide?
>>48499065
I knoiw this is shifting the goalpost but from what I remember Jon never vocally accepted being made a King. He could still give the throne to another Stark which could spark a northerner rebellion between those who follow Jon and Starks and those who feel betrayed by Jon the Wildling Lover giving up his crown in addition to letting in the wildlings.
>>
>>48499105
Well judging by the look LF gives sansa I think he accepted it
>>
>>48499066
>>48499084
One of the things I like about Jaime changing his self-identity is how considerably less stupid he seems to be now.
The first things we see him doing in AGoT are impulse-based attempted murder, assaulting Ned and almost triggering a war before people are ready, and throwing himself into a battle where he immediately gets captured, the actions of a total hot-headed idiot, Cersei with a sword basically.

Since returning to King's Landing and leaving again to pacify the Riverlands he actually seems decently intelligent. It seems more like that he's always HAD brains but was never encouraged to really make much use of them.
>>
>>48499118
That's what LF thinks. He doesn't know that Jon is THAT Lawful Stupid.
>>
>>48499125
I think Cersei is the reason for that. She pretty much always tried to force him to be what she wants and everytime he would attempt to be his own thing she would just remove her dress so he goes "Cersei boobs"
>>
>>48499104
Dany watches one in Quarth literally climbs up a ladder made out of fire.
And there is SOME magic to it; they admit that they seem to be able to make more wildfire then they thought possible because the "spells" work better now.

But yes; the Pyromancers are mostly elaborate showman, just like Melli frequently makes use of theatrics.
>>
>>48499125
yeah, he is a pretty boy with a dashing blade. No one cares that he seems to have a brain. His sister doesn't. His dad didn't. I think only tyrion does.
>>
>>48499136
Yeah, that's pretty strongly implied.
Even in brief flashbacks he seems to have a stronger moral center then her.

Also (and this explains Cersei's....issues to done degree, as well as Tyrion's deformity) after reading the worldbook I figured out that the Lannister Twins and and Tyrion are actually products of inbreeding; Twyin's wife was named "Lannister" before she even married him and was something like his second cousin, and I remebered that frequently medieval societies didn't consider cousins direct incest in many cases.
>>
File: smash_the_beetles.gif (2MB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
smash_the_beetles.gif
2MB, 428x240px
>>48499146
>>
>>48499166
First cousin actually. But that doesn't mean squat, nobles and medieval folk regularly married their cousins and rarely were dwarfs born because of it, not to mention that inbreeding doesn't affect the dwarfism gene
>>
>>48499166
>Even in brief flashbacks he seems to have a stronger moral center then her.

Didnt he ask if they should protect the Queen aswell as the King but was told "Yes but not from him" refering to the King.

Think they were actually first cousins.
>>
>>48487098
on par with source material
>>
>>48499175
Yeah he's bitter that people like the White bull or arthur dayne are idolized as heroes but did nothing as Aerys burned people alive while the guy that killed the mad king gets shit on
>>
>>48491550
he is propably going to kill 80% of the characters in first chapters,otherwise the book will have over 1000 pages
>>
>>48499187
Hey, maybe some of them will be lucky and get to "retire"
>>
>>48498757
what are the four others?
>>
>>48499217
https://youtu.be/VlcrIb1seso
>>
>>48499255
kek
shame burning this guy alive was the only interesting thing that happened in Dany's story since... start basically
>>
>>48498063
Isn't it also implied that Lord Darklyn's wife raped Aerys? Wtf is up with that? Was that just her wanting the targ cock, or was Lord Darklyn in on it?
>>
>>48499347
where?
>>
>>48499392
It wasn't, I assume he's referencing the fact that she got her genitals mutilated before she was killed
>>
Very much excited for Daenerys' and Euron's stories in the next book

I very much believe that Dany is going to cut a bloody path through Essos before she heads to Westeros, settling her business in the Dothraki Sea before butchering Yunkai, upturning Volantis, and sacking Pentos.
Her confrontation with Illyrio just before she goes to war with Aegon will be dark as shit, especially with the Tattered Prince as an ally of hers.

Euron, meanwhile, is playing a whole different game and wants to be a fucking god. He's the wildcard of the series ultimately, and I'm interested in how much of an absolute madman he really is

I think both Euron and Dany would make great Final Bosses
>>
>>48499698
I doubt she'll sack Pentos, when the Tattered Prince offers to betray her enemies he asks for Pentos and she refuses because she doesn't think it fair to Illyrio
>>
File: Maeky Stannis.png (1MB, 829x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Maeky Stannis.png
1MB, 829x1872px
>>
>knows the truth of Jon's parentage
>guardian of the Neck itself
>possesses the sole remaining undepleted fighting force in the North
>son had greensight
>daughter is with Bran
>people still think Howland Reed will not play a key role in both the battle of ice and the Stark's life
>>
>>48499714
>she doesn't think it fair to Illyrio
Dany won't be on the same side as Illyrio, though. Once she learns of Aegon and how Illyrio has been manipulating her for years, she'll want revenge
>>
File: jojen-paste.jpg (884KB, 2388x1664px) Image search: [Google]
jojen-paste.jpg
884KB, 2388x1664px
>>48499728
Did Bran eat Jojen?
>>
>>48499731
Why would she kill Illyrio when she finds out about Aegon? You're not making sense
>hey I saved the only surviving member of your family and he's now conquered Westeros for you
>grrr I'll kill you Illyrio
>>
>>48499731
I wish Aegon isnt going to just be a red herring or thrown to the side but actually ends up doing something or teaming up with Dany.

Dany, Aegon and Jon a gender reverse of Aegon and his sisters.
>>
>>48499728
I hope that they will finally do something with him
Also remember that Bran is the Lord of Light
>>
>>48499765
Remember the Arriane preview chapter from TWOW
>I dreamt of two dragons dancing, and where they danced, people died
>>
>>48499698
I'm pretty sure she's going to leave Essoss mostly in peace, then break down in Westeros when shit gets real.
>Nobody wants her to rule, even the Martells are siding with (f)Aegon
>She's got tens of thousands of rapist barbarians on a threadbare leash that are just waiting to pillage
>She has no way to attain supplies from across the sea or locally without letting them loose on the small folk
>Winter is coming and most of her forces won't stand a chance unless she VERY quickly raids a city to use as a base of operations
>By the time she reaches KL the wall might have already fallen

I'm guessing she's going to go full warlord while trying to justify it to herself as the cost of maintaining her army so she can first take the throne and then take on the Others.

She'll slowly slip into cruelty and tyranny, she won't just suddenly snap - her story is one of small moral compromises growing over time. In my opinion, anyway.
>>
>>48499747
This is the mother of burgers we're talking about, the Targ madness runs in her blood.
It's not "why?" you should ask but "why not?"
Before Meeren I would side with the Why, but now...
>>
>>48499747
Dany won't see it as assistance, she'll see it as Aegon "stealing her birthright". Plus, if any of the characters would suspect Aegon of being a fake, it would be Dany, being reminded of "the mummer's dragon" and that "cloth dragon" from the House of the Undying.

Tyrion is in Slaver's Bay, so whenever they meet in TWoW, he's going to give Dany a lot of information about Illyrio and Aegon. Maybe if he's sneaky (Tyrion is no hero after all), he'll be the one that tries to drive the wedge between the two.

I don't know though, just speculating
>>
>>48499780
This, easiest way to root out a retard is to find out whether he's a Dany fan.

The only thing the queen of fat asses will bring to Westeros is ruin
>>
>>48499785
It's not really stealing her birthright if they rule together.

Also, Dany's a naive retard who idolizes Rhaegar so she'll be thrilled that her big bro who she never knew survived by proxy
>>
>>48499794
I like Dany a lot as a character, but I recognise her character as one of the origin of a tyrant. She's George's spin on Sauron as a character- how does a dark lord become dark? It's interesting to watch a character we've gotten to know from the beginning slide slowly into becoming the antagonist, to watch a teenage girl become the greatest threat to civilisation.
>>
File: Black Monster of the East.png (2MB, 984x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Black Monster of the East.png
2MB, 984x1000px
>>48499819

To expand on the theory that Daenerys is an homage to Sauron from the Lord of the Rings:

When Daenerys invades Westeros, her armies and forces will consist of:

>An army of obedient and disciplined eunuch soldiers who feel no pain
>A savage horde of 100,000 Dothraki screamers and bloodriders
>Tattooed slave freaks
>Brutal torturers who wear the masks of bronze beasts
>The scum of the East
>Exiles and traitors
>Sellsword companies without honour and brutal mercenaries
>Reaving Ironborn raiders and pirates and a fleet of savages who drown their enemies and rape their women
>Cultist extremists who follow a vicious God of Fire, who demands blood sacrifice in the form of burning innocents alive
>Enormous dragons- fire made flesh to burn cities to the ground and to melt the skin off men

When she arrives in Westeros, she won't be seen as a savior. One look at her army and any Westerosi are going to think a foreigner horde from hell has arrived. Her forces directly parallel the forces of Sauron in Lord of the Rings. An eastern menace.

The reason why she's Sauron is because GRRM always admitted he hated how Sauron was too one dimensional in his villainy, and that he wondered what Sauron's actual motivations were.

Dany will cause despicable carnage to Westeros, and because we've been following her for so long, some people will sympathise with her demented cause of destroying Westeros with hostile foreigner, because we've seen this villain's side of the story.

It's also worth noting that the name of this series is A Song of Ice and Fire- it's a reference to Robert Frost's poem, Fire and Ice.
So if you have ideas of this series ending in the good forces of fire against the evil forces of ice, you'll be wrong.
Robert Frost's poem is about death. Ice is a bitter cold death, and fire is a passionate explosive death. Dany and her dragons are as much of a threat to our story as the Others are.
>>
>>48499747
That sounds like something Danny would do
>>
>>48499864
That's a good analysis Anon, nicely done
>>
>>48499747
More like
>hey I kept the only remaining member of your family secret from you and now I've set him up to conquer what you see as rightfully yours
>also he might be a fake just sayin :o)
>>
>>48499775
Ma-maybe they are dancing together against eachother ?
>>
>>48499864
Not to mention, the main themes GRRM likes to write about are:

>Good and Evil are blurred
>Don't expect the obvious
>War and vengeance are bad
>The criticism of feudal hierarchies

Dany fulfills these checks as a bad guy more than any other character, considering her story is one of gaining everything she has through conquest and battle, and abandoning her decisions of compromising. She is power hungry to climb the ladder, fulfills the idea of a bad feudal system more than any other character, would turn the idea of a Good vs Evil battle against the Undead on its head, and to have the "beautiful and elegant" princess become the darkest villain would be subverting appearances
>>
>>48499919
RIGHTFULLY hers? No, she rightfully comes after Aegon. Also, if she whines or complains he'll tell her that he tried to make her come West but she insisted on ruling sand nigs and she gets what she deserves
>>
>>48500000
Well she does have the right through Dragons.

Dragons beats all other rights. What ever one likes it or not.
>>
>>48500000
did you miss
>what you see as
or can you just not read?
>>
>>48500018
She only thinks it's rightfully hers because she thinks Aegon's dead. If he were alive, she knows she ain't rightful no longer
>>
>>48500031
Question is. Would she accept it ?

As it stands right now i very much doubt it. Even if she believes Aegon is real.
>>
>>48500000 (checked)
>>48500010
I think a big part of the series is that the idea of "rightful" rulers is silly, as succession is messy, and oftentimes, many people will have a claim.

Many characters in the series will try and use "might makes right" to go against this, but that idea is criticised as well, because it only gives you enemies.

Democracy is also criticised- well at least unchecked democracy, in the terms of the Kingsmoot.

I believe GRRM, if anything, is advocating technocratic rule. If anything Varys says is to be believed, that's Aegon, regardless of whether or not he has any rightful claim to the throne. It also means Aegon's heir should not necessarily be his son.
>>
>>48500036
She probably knows her family's history, and knows that Aegon III ruled that a woman comes last everytime after the dance of dragons
>>
>>48500031
And? She'll still see it as an assault on her claim, the bloodright thing has just been an excuse for conquest for quite a while now.
>>
>>48499864
And I'm pretty sure since GRRM believes in no happy end policy it is going to end in the war between two "main" characters: Dany as you have just explained,and Jon,being King of the North and recognising the threat she is to Westeros.
While Daenerys will have dragons and possibly the stone man from ruins of valarya, Jon will have Bran that fully understands his powers and wildlings. Thus this will be the final battle of Fire versus Ice
>>
>>48500060
If she marries him (as Illyrio intends) there's no problem about the claim, they rule hand in hand
>>
>>48500077
That's a very big if considering her increasingly authoritarian methods in Mereen.
>>
>>48500000
GET confirms, Dany a shit.
>>
>>48500076

I fully believe the big part of the Northern storyline, is for humanity to seek peace with the Others. I think GRRM will attempt to humanise them, and a compromise will be made. This may be bittersweet- Jon may have to marry an Other woman and rule as the Night King far beyond what's left of the Wall and raise halfbreed children, to cement an alliance and a pact between Man and the Others. The alliance of these two cultures will be the only thing that can stop Daenerys' invasion.

Also, just a clarification, the Stone Men aren't in the ruins of Valyria, they're in the southern part of the Rhoyne called the Sorrows. Ruled over by the Shrouded Lord I believe.
>>
>>48483990
Long story short:

The Maesters ran a selective breeding program to strengthen an anti-psychic gene found in the Iron Islands. The pinnacle of this process was Harwyn Hoare, grandfather of Harren Hoare. The gene really just protects the user from psychic influence, but in a structure designed to amplify the trait the null field can cover a larger area. So they designed Harrenhall. It's no coincidence that the Aegon Targaryen invaded Westeros the day Harren and his sons took residence in Harrenhall: they need magic to hatch their dragons, and with the Hoares in Harrenhall that would stop being possible.

But the gene, the Black Blood, lived on.

For a while magic had returned and the Targaryens were able to hatch dragons again, the ruins of Harrenhall being occupied by families without the Black Blood, but that ended when Lucas Lothston took control of the castle. The Lothstons and later the Whents are all descendants of House Hoare, so while those families occupy Harrenhall the anti-magic field is active. Of course, Harrenhall isn't working 100% because it got melted pretty good, AND the fact that the Lothstons/Whents aren't hailed as Kings impacts their power as well ("power resides where men believe it resides": kings act as a conduit for the gestalt psycic powers of their kingdom). This means that magic can still survive in a weakened form far to the North and East.

When the War of the Five Kings began, Harrenhall was taken from house Whent, and the null field fell, allowing magic back into the world: Dany was able to hatch her dragons soon after.
>>
>>48500126
>mfw we thought the Others were the bad guys but they're the good guys
>mfw we thought that the fact that Dragonglass can kill them was a good thing
>mfw Dany will be landing on Dragonstone, a island filled to the brim with Dragonglass to forge as weapons for her army
>mfw our Frosty Heroes could get screwed by this

FUCK, the puzzle pieces keep falling together
>>
>>48486715
Don't make the common mistake of posting the quest on /tg/. Quests are now considered off topic for /tg/, and you miss out on all the nifty features of the /qst/ board.
>>
>>48484049
>>48487474
>>48487557
>>48487661

Actually it's not all confirmed that this was Mel's magic.

The Wall, after all, is guarded by protective wards to stop things from crossing the other side. I suspect wards were put in place to stop wargs using magic to spy as animals across the Wall by incinerating warged animals that cross over.
>>
File: 4374461_700b[1].jpg (62KB, 625x477px) Image search: [Google]
4374461_700b[1].jpg
62KB, 625x477px
>>48500261
>ice wall
>burning people

I guess it's possible, but I don't think that's probable. It seems like something about it would have come up in a wildling pov. Like how skinchangers couldn't shift past the wall without burning.
>>
>>48500305
Maybe it just spontaneously combust ?
>>
>>48500305
Hm, yeah I suppose that's right. If it was the case, Varamyr would have told us in his POV when he was telling us all about his life story and the life of skinchangers
>>
>>48500000
checked
>>
>>48500233
House Malroy still runs on /tg/ with the same level of success as before. Hasn't been banned yet, so your statement is false.

However, I would agree to run on /qst/. New quests should all be there, I don't see any reason to post them on /tg/ now unless it's established.

Plus /qst/ could use some seriously better quality GoT quests, Jesus Christ the four or five that's run there thus far have been awful.
>>
>>48500761
W-what exactly were they?
>>
>>48500233
>Quests are now considered off topic for /tg/
This is the "milhouse is not a meme" all over.

Nothing has been written(yet) where it says "posting quests on /tg/ is a bannable offense."

On the other hand, saying "quests goes on /qst/" is a bannable offense."
>>
>>48500839
What, they made /qst/ because Hiroyuki wanted to waste some server space?
>>
>>48500801
There were, as far as I'm aware, four quests.

Two of them were House Creation threads that turned into incredibly short lived quests. One was a dornish house that never really got anywhere, thread died after maybe two actual quest update. Second was an iron born House run by someone whose mother tongue was clearly not English. Lord and House were based on the JUST meme because of some shitty historical events, so you know how that was going to go. Ran one thread post creation, hard to read and died after maybe 80 posts, made the fatal mistake of attempting to run the same time Malroy did.

More recently there are the, "You wake up in Westeros" quests and... Oh boy. Those were an adventure. It wasn't particularly poorly written, but there was some really ham fisted situations, general unrealistic shenanigans, and overall it just wasnt well concocted, very clearly self insert wankery. Coupled with the fact the QM outed himself as a player, one that was pretty much railroading the game. Hilarity ensued and it went down in flame. Really you should go read the whole mess yourself, it's hysterical.

Someone else there after started a similar quest from the ashes of the latter. Took the piss but was actually a bit better story wise and mechanically. I'm guessing it's still active but not the best basis to start a quest from.

Those are the only ones I really know of. Nothing extraordinary or that lives up the legacy of the /tg/ GoT quests. Mostly it seems to be the same thing as the rest of the board, people not understanding the time and dedication necessary to run a quest, inexperienced QMs not being able to wrangle discussion in in a timely wholistic manner, nor put the forethought into what exactly they're trying to run. And honestly given the huge gaps of time between the other GoT quests, it's unlikely we'll get another good one for awhile. Hopefully Bordain can make a recovery and come back and nothing terrible happens to Malroy before the end.
>>
>>48499864

best soiaf analysis i ever seen, after Ned and Ashara Dayne were lovers.
>>
>>48501060
No, Hiro didn't make /qst/, some random mod did.
>>
>>48501720
>Father is actually Hiroyuk
>>
File: 1466698547173.png (185KB, 309x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466698547173.png
185KB, 309x399px
boy is it comfy in here
>>
>>48501850
honestly feels like 2012 days
>>
>>48483389
In the first probably 30-40 posts, there is exactly 1 comment related to /tg/ at all, in the form of a system recommendation. Take this shit to /lit/ or /tv/ if you want to blather about who's going to die next.
>>
don't know how unpopular of an opinion this is but does anyone else like the show more than they like the books? I much prefer the direction of the show compared to the books and the storytelling seems more concise without all the useless stuff GRRM puts in the books.
>>
>>48498994

>Jon abandoning the Night's Watch and becoming the king in da norf is preposterous, seeing as Stannis already made him that offer and he refused

Jon wanted to take Stannis's offer but refused because he made an oath to the Night's Watch and he was just as autistic as Ned when it came to following the rules. As it was the only reason he porked Ygritte was because he had to keep his cover and he felt guilty about it all the way through.

The Night's Watch oath lasts until death. Which means Jon can do what he pleases now, which going by his plans before jobbing is rescuing who he thinks is Arya.
>>
>>48501936
That seems like following the letter of the law instead of the spirit
>>
>>48501861
first season was so good, hell, even the OC added to the story rather well.
>>48501908
>discussing background lore is not /tg/
>>48501916
the thing with the books was that the books have little hints that end up culminating in something big. The freys were a meme house who were known for breeding like rabbits and having walder twiddling his thumbs. Roose bolton was known as a cold hearted man but a loyal vassal.
then the red wedding happened.
>>
>>48501958
Ned followed the letter of the law.
>>
>>48501999
>a traitor followed the letter of the law
Nice example you got there
>>
>>48501958

Again, Jon is basically Ned 2.0 in his Lawful tendencies. He made an oath, he's gotta keep it. Granted, he was ready to flake on the Night's Watch before he died because he figured if he didn't he'd doom Arya to a lifetime of rape at the hands of Ramsay. His death gives him a convenient out and one he'll most certainly capitalize on.
>>
>>48501967
So, does this series have a dedicated RPG system built for it? If the answer is no, then *anything* is /tg/ related as long as there's a half-assed reference to wanting something statted.
>>
>>48501916
To each his own. Your taste isn't wrong since everything is subjective when it comes to entertainment.
I find the show lacking the nuance (they just literally outright state what the books let you guess and figure out for yourself) of the novels and I can see where they added or removed elements to extend the plot and said elements floundered or lacked any real depth. The HBO dialogue writers also aren't very good, comparatively speaking.

Neat theme song though.
>>
>>48502020

>Found proof the crown prince and his siblings were bastards with no claim to the throne
>traitor
>King dies, Ned supports his younger brother who legally has rights to the throne
>traitor
>Opts to support Stannis, who has legitimate claim, over Renly even though it's safer
>traitor

Ned literally died for his loyalty to the kingdom's RAW.
>>
>>48501958
>allows wildlings to enter the realm
>following the letter of the law.
>>48502020
t. Janos Slynt
>>
>>48502028
Yeah, but that doesn't feel like Jon at all
>>
>>48502037
yes it is.
Just like warcraft.
>>
>>48502072
>>48502073
>crown prince and his siblings were bastards with no claim to the throne

Where is the proof? Literally all he has are bastards and an old book. From the PoV of most of Westeros it's some Northern hillbilly seizing power for himself and accusing the queen regent of being a slut
>>
>>48502090

I don't see how you can come that conclusion. Jon's loyalty has always been complicated to say the least. He only really joined the Night's Watch because he thought it was the only place he could come into his own. He took his oath seriously because he's essentially Ned Jr in terms of personality and politics.

But from the get go Gurm established Jon always secretly wanted to be Robb. Then there's also the fact he believes Arya is in danger, and he was always closest with her. And of course the only people left at Castle Black are the people who murdered him. So I can see him having no interest in staying in the Watch after coming back, at least for the time being.
>>
Just throwing something out here to see if you guys think it's a good idea.
A buddy of mine is thinking about running an ASoIaF RPG soon with a heavy focus on house politics and wars, and I just happen to be homebrewing some wargaming rules right now. Do you guys think it's possible to combine RPGs with wargames and have it work well?
>>
File: Sandwich.jpg (63KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich.jpg
63KB, 500x317px
>>48502134
>Literally all he has are bastards and an old book.
It's literally a book reporting how the kids from this and that union looks like.

Everytime a Baratheon male got a child, the child had Baratheon features.

Jon had Bobby B's eldest bastard daughter working for him and she has his features, Edric Storm, his only acknowledged bastard has his features.
I think Jon found Gendry before Ned, Baratheon features.

Now, the Lannister look? Gold hair, green eyes.
>>
>>48502234
That's still flimsy as fuck evidence and would get you laughed out of any court
>>
>>48502225
>Do you guys think it's possible to combine RPGs with wargames
Maybe, only one way to find out.

>and have it work well?
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>48502268
Not necessarily. Even people in the books are skeptical about the "Baratheon" kids parentage. Kevan Lannister even outright says to Cersei's face that Tommen still has his father, too.
>>
>>48502317
Yes, because he added up 1 and 1 and has known them both since they were babies.

For your regular lord it would just sound like retarded gossip
>>
>>48502268

It's enough to contest succession. Also, it's usurpation, which would shatter the Seven Kingdoms as sure as any northern rebellion. Bobbo schtupping his sister, that's the old Targ way. The Lannisters cuckolding their way to the crown? That's how Casterly Rock burns.
>>
>>48502367
Maybe of some buttfuck lordship, definitely not the royal succession
>>
>>48502268
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breed_registry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_chart

The book was written by a maester, I think it could hold on it's own in any court as the guy was okay'd by all the Houses he written about.
>>
>>48502404

This. This wasn't some kind of fantasy Loose Change documentary. It was about as official as a source on that stuff can get, and the only people who'd at all contest its validity are the Lannisters.

If it didn't hold water, then Jon Arryn and Ned Stark wouldn't have literally died for it.
>>
>>48502463
Um, you do realize that Arryn was killed for a completely different reason, right?
And Ned was killed only after his coup attempt failed, which is classified as high treason
>>
>>48502404
>maester
A Grand Maester. Who was on the Small Council of the king he served.
>>
>>48502533
>Um, you do realize that Arryn was killed for a completely different reason, right?

Because Cersei.

>And Ned was killed only after his coup attempt failed, which is classified as high treason.

Because Cersei. Lannister duplicity is at the root.
>>
File: WMDs.jpg (884KB, 2300x1378px) Image search: [Google]
WMDs.jpg
884KB, 2300x1378px
How much chaos will Dragons, Greyscale and Wildfire bring to Westeros?
>>
>>48502533
He was killed because, after reading the book he was even more certain about sending Robin to Dragonstone. Which would make Littefinger's plan much harder.

If Lysa didn't kill him he would have been murdered by Cersei's pawn since Pycelle reported that he gave Jon the book.

Varys knew that Jon had found the truth, too.
>>
>>48502616
>Because Cersei.
No, Lysa Arryn killed him because Littlefinger told her to do so. Haven't you read the books
>Because Cersei. Lannister duplicity is at the root.
Confirmed for not having read the books then. After Ned tells Cersei he knows she offers him his assistance to get rid of the evidence so he can rule as regent, then on the day of the coup she tells him she'll let him leave if he relinquishes the position of King's Hand, but he insists on the coup.
And then it's Joffrey that has his head off, not Cersei
>>
File: wildfire.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wildfire.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>48502645
Depends, Greyscale and Wildfire are localised events.

The Greyscale kills very slowly so it could be contained by quarantining someone.

Wildfire is dangerous as long as it has something to burn. It didn't reach the shore when the ships blew up on the Blackwater.

Dragons...well now you've got something. But they are still small sized compared to Aegon's dragon.
>>
>>48502073
The Watch fights the others, keeping wildlings out was never their job.
>>
>>48502645

>>48502800
>The Greyscale kills very slowly so it could be contained by quarantining someone.
How likely is it that Jon Connington could be quarantined? I kind of see him accidentally infecting the people around him and seeing a grey plague outbreak in the Stormlands and maybe the Reach.

>Wildfire
I mean, I think it's likely that a large cache of it beneath King's Landing will blow up eventually, but how likely is it that it could be used in catapults for battles? Would it incinerate huge portions of armies?

>Dragons
Keep in mind Dragonbinder is on the scene. I think it's likely that the Ironborn will seize a dragon for themselves. And I think they'll be far more liberal in burning cities, armies and fleets than Dany.
>>
>>48502845
When wildlings raid across the Wall and pillage and rape it becomes their job
>>
>>48502845

Eh, it sort of became their job once the Others more or less vanished. The Watch had to keep them out because the rest of the realm demanded it. Jon saw the folley in this, because he needed the manpower to fight the others. But the rest of the realm wasn't having it because they still think the Others are just a fairy tale.
>>
>>48502864
Nope, according their founding principles anything the human realms do isn't their job.
Targ measter even talks about it.
>>
>>48502880
True, sort of. But not according the intent of their oath.
So Jon kept the oath, unlike a couple of dozen of his precessors.
>>
>>48502910
Um, but that's the point, the northern lords have smarter things to do than patrol the border, especially since you already have a perfectly valid patrol guard that has nothing to do but scratch their asses all day
>>
>>48502958
Aye, I agree to that. But still the existence of the oath does make cooperation with the wildlings not treason.
>>
>>48501483
>Hopefully Bordain can make a recovery and come back and nothing terrible happens to Malroy before the end

Whatever happened to Page anyway?

And how's Malroy doing? I fell off during the melee arc, I think. Worth catching up?
>>
File: Death_of_Meraxes.jpg (335KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Meraxes.jpg
335KB, 1200x1600px
>>48502851
>How likely is it that Jon Connington could be quarantined?
As soon as he cannot hide the limb. True before this he'll risk infecting a ton of people but we saw Tyrion spent weeks with Jorah and he didn't got infected.

>but how likely is it that it could be used in catapults for battles?
Would require slow meticulous handling, very low rate of fire, and if one breaks...

>Would it incinerate huge portions of armies?
Yeah, it's super napalm after all.

>Dragons
Yeah they could do that and more, but I remember Cersei asking Oberyn for help should any dragon attacks King's Landing.

Dorne being the only Realm with experience killing a dragon with their scorpion bolts nearly 300 years ago
>>
>>48502274
Eh, good enough for me.
>>
>>48503071
>Whatever happened to Page anyway?
http://pastebin.com/2yTMeZUx
Life being an ultra bitch.

And how's Malroy doing?
Life being an bitch to Father, lost the will to continue the thread last time, promised to come back at the end of the month.
>I fell off during the melee arc, I think. Worth catching up?
It's only what...2 threads? if you talk about the melee in Highgarden..For the one in Steadhold, you'll have a bit more reading to do.
>>
>>48503002
It doesn't matter if it's treason.
Westeros is an eminently practical world; something is treason until you win and then it isn't, or something is treasonous until you need it done then it'a smart.
Jon is letting Wildlings past the Wall to aid the Watch because a nigh-unkillable undead horde led by murderous ice faeries trumps any age-old grudge bullshit folks may have, regardless of what certain traditionalists may think.
The thing about apocalypses is that you DON'T GET TO CHOOSE allies; you just get to choose to live because you used whatever you could get your hands on, or die because you weren't willing to let go of old shit that you're bent out of shape over.

My guess is that Wildling raids on the North proper (before the Wall became critically undermanned and rule of law in the North fell apart) were relatively rare outside of a few areas and that the vast majority of Northern folk have never even seen a Wildling in person before, not to mention the totally unreasoned prejudice the Southron folk have towards them. It's like someone hating all Polynesian people even though they've never seen one and they live on the fucking Moon where there's no chance of them EVER seeing one in their case.
>>
>>48499746
The answer is obviously "yes".
>>
>>48502645
It'd be interesting if biowar became a theme in the later story.
>>
>>48503245
if gurm knows as little about biowar as he does about medieval warfare, this should be fun.
>>
>>48503204
>Jon is letting Wildlings past the Wall to aid the Watch
It's also reason enough should be gets called on it.
>I asked the kings for men and none responded beside Stannis. I needed men, the Wildlings needed a safe place and where willing to man the wall.
>>
Bowen Marsh did nothing wrong. Book Jon went full retard when he decided to use Mance and Melisandre's sorcery first and then the wildlings to save his "sister". His choice of sending his men to garrison derelict castles is also questionable.
>>
>>48504031

The thing is people will still bitch him out because most of Westeros doesn't believe the Others exist and won't take Jon's word for it.

As >>48503204 points out, Westeros is a very practical continent. But at the same time it's monstrously impractical, and there are plenty of powerful people who will fuck over everyone else for incredibly petty reasons. That's part of why the Night's Watch is in the shape it's in to begin with.
>>
>>48502072
I think he was implying that ned is a traitor for joining robert's rebellion.
>>
>>48503208
Why though?
>>
>>48504148
It could be quite a good decision actually. Assuming that current theory is true, and the WW/others/zombies can't cross the wall unless its magic is broken, and if its magic can only be broken by someone with the WW's mark crossing the wall, then the night's watch duties are purely immigration security. You need a force in each castle capable of patrolling the wall.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 250x286px
What might cause a once great noble house to fall from grace and power? Besides treason.
>>
>>48504408
Plague like the Great Spring Sickness
>>
>>48504408
Debt.
>>
>>48504148

I understood Jon's decision to man other garrisons. The Night's Watch had only three manned castles across a wall hundreds of miles long. He needed to put more men there.

His "mistake" was forcing his men to work together with the wildlings. And that was more out of there being no better ways to do it than any kind of genuine incompetence. He was all too aware most of his men didn't want to do it but he knew it was either that or leave giant swathes of the wall undefended.
>>
>>48504408
Young noble who had just inherited gambled all his family wealth away.
>>
>>48504408
A natural disaster.
>>
>>48486038
Dany is shit, and the Targaryen's are absolutely horrible leaders. Killing them all would've only led to good things.
>>
>>48486810
I don't know how anyone can like any of the greyjoys in any way, their whole lifestyle/motto is something that needs to be completely wiped out.
>>
>>48504408
Despite your best efforts to serve the realm the young son of a traitor returns to steal your land and your wife and children while secretly plotting with the Hand of the King to take everything you have earned and given to you by the rightful king.
>>
>>48504557
Someone tried. Then he died and it was straight back to Muh old ways! Muh Iron Price!!"
>>
>>48504557
>>48504576

Found the greenlanders. I bet you fucking sow, too.
>>
>>48504664
>posting the most annoying greyjoy
forwhatpurpose.jpg
>>
>>48504408
Failure at intrigue that cripples his finances and political opportunities.
Bad luck with recent lords who squander wealth and don't know how to rule or manage it properly.
A very strong strain of recurrent madness causing some heirs to act erratic and ruin their fortunes.
Shitty luck.
Gambling EVERYTHING on one fortune' increasing venture and having it fail.
Getting screwed over by their rivals in warfare or feuds so bad that even if peace is enforced they still come out way behind.
>>
>>48504408
Gay male heir.

He marries but dies from a pox without issue. Clearly he didn't get it from his wife. Once respected and great House is left without a direct heir, a well traveled scandal, and become the laughing stocks of the court.
>>
>>48504557
I like the one that picked up the red priest.

He is an intriguing sort. But I would have destroyed the islands and everyone on it. The Greyjoys and all they stand for is a cancer
>>
>>48504811
victarion is legitimately cool desu.
he would be a based retardbro.
>>
>>48483543
Littlefinger is a beta faggot
>>
>>48504558
fuck off langward, they are going to hang you from your entrails in the steadwood godswood.

>>48504811
tbf, Asha understands that they are better of settling on the stony shore and allying with the north rather trying to bix nood around.
>>
>>48504558
Mother pls go. Redward a shit.
>>
>>48504850
Nah, Euron was right. What the fuck is in the western north but miles and miles of tundra?
>>
>>48504927
the stony shore had beaches and lumber and the basis for easing the population pressure of the ironborn. Its no reach or riverlands, but compared to the iron isles, it is a pretty good place to start a life of farming.
>>
>>48504994
"Why steal an apple, when we can take the entire garden?"- My man Euron
>>
Who do you think are some high level fighters we haven't really seen yet?

I'm thinking of people like Vortimer Crane (trains Garlan) and Balon Swann.
>>
>>48505052
Thoros was apparently the first one over the walls of Pyke, yet we haven't seen him really fight.

Also, Eddard is sure underrated for a guy who took down the three most dangerous kingsguard, one of who was a sword of the morning when he was just 17
>>
>>48505093

Well, if Season 6 of the show is to be believed Ned only beat Arthur Dayne because Reed Sr. stabbed the guy in the back when he wasn't looking
>>
>>48504994
Yeah, but remember, winter is coming, which means it's going to be barren and you aren't farming shit until spring.

Euron had the best plan
>>
>>48505157
The show literally butchered that fucking scene.

The exchange they had in the book was fucking GOAT.
>>
>>48505166
>lets attempt to steal shit from the world
>what could possibly go wron
>>48505175
>NOH IT ENDS
>>
>>48505175

Season 6 really did prove Dan and Dave are fucking lost without Gurm holding their hand. People like to bitch about ol' George here, but he's got a much better mind for storytelling than the showrunners.

Really I'm starting to think the only reason the show's been so successful is because of the budget and the fucking amazing actors they have.
>>
File: asoiafreligions.jpg (86KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
asoiafreligions.jpg
86KB, 500x589px
fun little quiz if you're bored

http://www.sporcle.com/games/PrincessMartell/asoiaf-the-night-is-dark-and-full-of-seven
>>
>>48505260
>steal shit
>kingdom is too busy fighting against Aegon to answer
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
File: My Name is Theon.jpg (1MB, 900x1242px) Image search: [Google]
My Name is Theon.jpg
1MB, 900x1242px
New Preston Jacobs video, just released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qz1H3EQAcU
>>
>>48505377
Haven't watched it, but theon is probably the best character POV now.
>>
>>48502037
Yes, it does. It's located in the OP.
>>
>>48505450
Little too depressing for me.
>>
>>48504408
Marrying into common stock.
>>
>>48490348
It seems like the farther east you get, things get weirder until you get names like K'dath, Leng, and Carcosa.
>>
>>48506074
I want to see not!China fighting Zebra riding not!Mongols
>>
>>48506223
>>48506223
>>48506223
New thread! We actually got an aSoIaF thread to the bump limit!
>>
>>48490348
Asshai (melly's home) and i want to see some of these winged men
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.