[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: Towergirls_2.png (4MB, 1700x3931px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_2.png
4MB, 1700x3931px
I just woke up and thread died half an hour ago Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - http://pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread: >>48385449
>>
So, we've got the armies about done, aside from the art for the Dragon Disciples (and probably some minor tweaks)? Bonus gen 2 is next thing, yes? I think we have a pretty good amount of princesses designed and arted for it, ready to get stats. Anybdoy actually got a list of em all, to see if we already have enought (there's the 10 from the original fan chart, but we would also need 10 more for a full chart)?

Although I think we should at some point fix up the bonus gen 1 a bit. Those lazy "literally a specific videogame character with crown on" princesses should either be redone to the point where they can stand as their own character (like, I think it's fine for a princess to reference a game, or even a specific character, but when she's literally that character, and only makes sense as a reference to that character, that doesn't work), or just be replaced. I feel they cheapen the bonus gens as a whole.
>>
>>48469364
Agreed
>>
>>48468694
Is this under any kind of license or I can use it for a videogame?
>>
File: 1426397301872.png (31KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1426397301872.png
31KB, 184x184px
>>
>>48469610
Already 2 people using it for video games.
>>
>>48469610
No, the only claim anyone has is on the original art assets, what you see in the chart.
Everything in the original versions of Gen 1-3 belong to Gats.
Gen 4 is a mixed bag.
Gen 5 is mostly Eversor.
Expansion 1 is a mixed bag, same with Expansion 2.
You are allowed to use their likenesses to your heart's content as long as its not the original pieces.
For that, you'd need the artist's permission(s.)
>>
File: 1469502246313.png (37KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1469502246313.png
37KB, 434x461px
Reposting Slug-Butt (aka. Echidna/Drakaina) Princess from near the end of last thread. She is a cute.
>>
>>48469364
Nah, fuck you. Your masque princess is a damn abomination. I'd rather keep the references and have you shove your complaints up your ass.
>>
>>48469997
I think the majority agrees that the references are horrible and need to not be 1 for 1 clones.
>>
>>48469997
You the guy who bitched about that one Anon's Echidna/Drakaina Princess sketch last thread?
Masque > Shy, 1v1 me fagit.
>>
File: Lillend Princess.png (160KB, 513x508px) Image search: [Google]
Lillend Princess.png
160KB, 513x508px
>>48469364
This needs to be one of the official Gen 2 ones, it is just too good to be left out.
>>
Woah, gosh. Are you having a bad day anon?
>>
>>48469997
If people don't like Masque Princess's designs (I also don't think the colourscheme works very well, or am particularly fond of the mask's design), she could just be re-redesigned.

Tbh the Shyguy Princess occupied as sort of weird borderland between ok and not-ok reference.
What I mean, is that nobody has a problem with something like Flumph Princess, who is based on a race of fantasy creatures from a specific fantasy game (DnD), and whose traits are based on the description of said creatures.
However, she's not based on any particular individual. Drider Princess from the original chart is a similar case (Drider being a specific type of monster in DnD that is a combination of dark elf and spider), although in her case she's further removed from the inspiration in that her traits aren't really based on desciptions of driders.

On the other hand, I feel Secretary Princess (the Animal Crossing one) is bad because she is literally a specific character from the game, and only makes sense as that character. If you alter her design to not be a carbon copy of said character, she makes no sense. Why is a "secretary princess" a dog? Because said character is a dog. Why does she have those particular traits? Because said character had them.

Shyguy was also based on a race of being rather than individual, but in this case the race is a very iconic videogame enemy, from one particular videogame setting (flumphs and driders at least show up in a lot of DnD settings, as well as in Pathfinder), so it feels very out of place because she doesn't really feel like something that would exist outside said setting. The design would be perfectly fine as an alt-costume, but not really as a main costume.
>>
File: Shygal3.gif (17KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Shygal3.gif
17KB, 434x461px
>>48469997
Meant to link to this.

Also, I think Masque stood out now that she is her own thing.
>>
File: rect13542.png (15KB, 155x209px) Image search: [Google]
rect13542.png
15KB, 155x209px
>>48470164
Think she could use a little bit of redesing. And I was the one who suggested her new design could be tied to these guys, who were one of the designed enemy types and tied to one of the bosses. It's the mask, mostly. Purple and white don't work toogether too well, and the mask looks a bit weird in general. If people find her aesthically unappealling, she could use a more appealing redesign, especially if the main argument against redoing some of the other similar princesses is "mask princess's new design looks like shit".
>>
>>48470028
Prove it.

>>48470030
Nope, I told him he should keep drawing.

>>48470164
Her color is horrible as is the mask.

>>48470160
It's better than any slop you'd make. Look at that trash >>48470164 , it's worse than the original in every conceivable way.
>>
Pillarman princess, i wish to see her.
>>
>>48470378
>It's worse
>Doesn't say how it is, it just is in every way
Masque has some character to her, Shy was literally "Shy Gal cause why not."
>>
>>48470425
She exists.
>>
>>48470441
>Terrible coloring
>Low quality mask
>>
>>48470475
>Terrible coloring
No worse than any other Princess on the Gen 4 Sheet.
>Low quality mask
I'd love to see you make a better one then.
>>
Personally I like Masque Princess better than Shy Princess, but I am perfectly fine with her being redesigned again if the majority do not like her.

Those fan princesses really need a redesign though. I am pretty sure we could do a strawpoll and see that most agree.
>>
>>48470475
Low quality how?
>>
>>48470457
Bring her to me, anon.
>>
>>48470540
>>48470507
He just painted her hair and the whole fucking thing one shade of purple.
>>
File: Shygal2.png (19KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Shygal2.png
19KB, 434x461px
>>48470378
I didn't chose the color scheme, It was requested. But I can change it, the color isn't hard to change.

I want to make the best for you guys.
>>
>>48470518
http://poal.me/nhgq3r
>>
>>48470557
Are you preferring a more complicated mask?
>>
>>48470561
I prefer your first one. The purple mask and hair looked good.
>>
>>48470561
Just for curiosity's sake, could you try black and light grey for the outfit, but red and blue for the secondary masks?
>black hood
>keep the brown strap
>white mask
>red hair and crown
>red mask in left hand, blue in right
>black stockings and light gray panties
>>
File: GoblinCard.png (41KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
GoblinCard.png
41KB, 300x400px
>>48470585

I based the masks of the goblin masks from IRO. But looking back, it really should be less of a rip from that game as well.
>>
File: 1428812896468.png (33KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428812896468.png
33KB, 1200x900px
Could someone post the up to date gen 5 with armies please? i thought it was finished but imgur not been updated.
>>
>>48470621
For the record, I think those are fine.

And have never heard of that.

I mean, they're very simplified masks, surely no one who hasn't seen it would guess it's a reference.
>>
>>48470621
>tfw collected all goblin masks when I played retail
I miss that game. I want the good old days.
>>
File: Towergirls Gen 5.1.png (3MB, 1700x4247px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls Gen 5.1.png
3MB, 1700x4247px
>>48470635
>>
>>48470561
Personally I think the current one looks better than that.

If people really want a new color scheme, maybe a couple variants should be tried?
>>
>>48470598
No it didn't. You're just incredibly eager to defend it because you think I'm a bully trying to chase him off.
>>
File: 1467645662355.png (26KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1467645662355.png
26KB, 434x461px
In any case, using "masque princess's new design is ugly" as an argument for not redoing the other fan princesses is not very good. She was redone by Eversor, aka. the guy who has done all of gen5 and also redone a bunch of other fan princesses (such as pic related, who I think is very cute), so even if that one particular design doesn't look good, he has a very good track record.

>>48470635
Towards the end of last thread (link in OP), there's the latest chart.
>>
>>48470726
Not him, but you literally are acting like one.
>>48469997
>Nah, fuck you. out of the blue
>It's an abomination
If Gemini can be a thing, Masque sure as shit can.
>and have you shove your complaints up your ass
You took a hyper-negative stance suddenly and with no warning, giving 0 reasons for why you feel this way.
>>
>>48470726
Don't put words in my mouth. I DO like the look, and it's a personal preference. Bug off with your aggression. It's fine if you dislike it, but don't tell me what I do and don't like.
>>
File: Towergirls Gen 5.23 Armies.png (1MB, 1700x2896px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls Gen 5.23 Armies.png
1MB, 1700x2896px
>>48470635
and Armies
>>
>>48470726
Hey, its the nature of typing things out, some people may see a different tone than what you might intended.

I am glad you aren't a bully though.
>>
>>48470758
>You took a hyper-negative stance
Against the idiot trying to ruin princesses.

>>48470761
>Bug off with your aggression
This is the single reason for your stance on having the mask and hair be one solid color.
>>
>>48470788
you are one salty bitch nigga
>>
>>48470755
it warms the cockles of my heart to see how far Day Elf and her sisters have come.
>>
>>48470762
>>48470710
danke

>>48470755
it's very outdated
>>
File: Shygal4.png (19KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Shygal4.png
19KB, 434x461px
>>48470620
Here btw, just so you see what it looks like.
>>
>>48470853
That's... not bad actually.
>>
>>48470853
looks nice
>>
>>48470853
Yes, I think this looks a lot better. Much more pleasing colourscheme.

I also think the guy from >>48469997
should probably explain what he'd like to see in the design for it to both look good and not be literally just a shyguy with boobs. That would be more constructive than people calling eachother names.
>>
>>48469921
I still think her belly should be bigger if she really is some sort of broodmother.
>>
>>48471059
I agree. Should look a bit more obviously pregnant. I know the drakainia in the official artwork doesn't (she's actually very skinny, aside from having a slug for a butt), but that's kind of bigged me when the deescription of it in the same page mentions her having a distended belly.
Other than that, nice design, though.
>>
>>48470040
She is most likely going to be in yes,
>>
>>48470557
Pretty sure the point was to make the hair part of the mask
>>
>>48470040
>>48471108
Speaking of her, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could Eversor (or somebody else who can draw) at some point quickly do her an idol and lust item pictures, so I can finish the card?
>>
>>48470160
Pretty much this

References are fine, but straight-up cameos feel really out of place
>>
>>48470572
>http://poal.me/nhgq3r
Everyone but one guy seems to want a redesign so far.
>>
>>48471243
That certainly seems to be the case, but (playing devil's advocate here) it's only 5 votes so far. It's probably a good idea to let it run for a few more hours.

As another point on the issue, the current artwork will be great as alt costumes.
>>
>>48471331
Alt costumes are not canon, not on the charts, and have no value or worth whatsoever.
>>
>>48471353
so they're of equal value to the cameo princesses, got it.
>>
>>48470849
If that "very outdated" comment is directed at the imgur, I actually went through and updated the previous gens, but the work on Gen V has so many iterations that it's not feasible to update it every time.
>>
>>48471009
>Constructive
What's constructive is not ruining princesses out of your own spite for a concept. That's the entire issue, some random anon comes in and starts whining about someone on the charts and bitching until he gets his way and forces a change. That guy has been doing that for months. Everytime they come up "I WANT THEM CHANGED I WANT THEM CHANGED".

>>48471401
>I don't like them so they have no value.
Not how it works. Why don't you concept something new instead of trying to ruin something already established?
>>
>>48471353
>not canon
as much a there is a "canon"
>not on the charts
very true
>have no value or worth whatsoever
you're welcome to that opinion
>>
>>48471417
I think its more the case that you are the "One Anon" that is whining to keep them from being improved.
>>
Looks good to me
>>
>>48471431
Actually, the guy he's referring to does show up pretty often.
>>
so, i got time, what old princess you guys want to closer to Gats style?
>>
>>48471417
It's not one anon, several people have been suggesting it for the last few months, it just hasn't been a priority over finishing Gen V. The poll will let us see just how many.

>some random anon comes in and starts whining... and bitching until he gets his way
That's you, you are doing that too, you are being insistent and aggressive, trying to bully people into accepting your opinion, you are substituting aggression and insults for actual arguments.
>>
>>48471490
rust monster princess
>>
>>48471417
Personally, I agree. That's the point of the Expansion gens: To give these lot princesses a home.

As I've said before, I don't want to change them because they come from a time before my work. I have no right over them and I want to honor that community that existed before I even knew Towergirls was a thing. Just as I've tried to be respectful of Gats work, I don't feel it's right to get rid of these people's work. Cleaning up the art is fine with me, but removing it entirely just seems like it's spitting in their faces.

>>48471490
Dinosaur Princess, Gen 3.
>>
>>48471424
What this guy said.
Alt costumes give Princesses some "different" flavor for people who don't like the original
I know I use a few.
>>
>>48471517
lost princesses*
>>
>>48471417
It's certainly not just one person. I haven't bitched about any other princess's design, but feel the straight up copies of videogame characters (especially the Animal Crossing character and the Wii Fit Trainer) feel out of place. And I haven't been the only one who has said that. The general consensus seems to be that they should be redesigned to be less direct ripoffs.
Although I have no idea how one would fix the those two, since entirely built around being that particular character. Tbh would probably be easies just to drop them the chart, and replace with something else. It's not like the chart includes every fan princess ever made anyway (there's an Admech one I've seen floating around, and thet scat princess somebody did as a joke after somebody kept pestering people to add his videogame waifu on the chart), or them not being in the chart would make them cease to exist. Would probably be more respectful for the original artist than changing the design, really.
>>
>>48471417
>I want something that goes against the majority so I'll whine about it till I get my way.
that's not how it works
>>
>>48471541
best solution for those two is wild princess treatment or relegating them to a special cameo chart. references are fine. blunt cameos clash.
>>
>>48471517
>I want to honor that community that existed before I even knew Towergirls was a thing
Having been here pretty much from the start, I don't think stuff like the Animal Crossing Princess "honor the community" very well at all. Both her and the Wii Fit one seem to have been created some time after the original Towergirls threads on /tg/ died down (certainly I had never seen them brought up then), and the attitude in those threads time was generally against direct copies of existing characters (Alien Princess was not used in gen 2 or 3 despite the design existing, due to her apparently being just a towergirlified character from some TV show, and there was one guy who kept pushing for a Dinosaur Princess who was also directly based on a videogame character, which eventually resulted in somebody doing a "dinotaur princess" who is pretty much a "your waifu a shit" joke).

If I were to quess, I'd assume both designs were made on /v/ or somewhere after they re-discoverd Towergirls (they're a videogame board so it makes sense for them to do game reference princesses), and were not made to be included in a /tg/-made chart. They're fine deisgns on their own, I quess, but not really fitting in with the /tg/-made charts, and I feel their inclusion kind of "cheapens" the bonus gens, bu makign them obviously "fake".
>>
>>48471587
Yes, I agree with this. They aren't bad on their own, but feel out of place in the place they're now.
Making a "Towergirls Unhinged/Unglued" chart with various cames and references would be a good idea, giving them a place without having to alter the original designs to point of unrecogniseability. It's not like we don't have enough fan designs ready to fill the two or three spots (i think GM Princess, even if I like him, should probably also go in the chart, seeing how he is actually an injoke of one particular group, and thematically a bit out of place in the normal chart) that would result from moving them.

Plus, it would allow us to make some more reference/cameo princesses, which could be fun. Maybe some based on 40k, and other stuff popular on /tg/.
>>
>>48471784
we already have an Ad Mech princess and blunt cameo art lying. Honest to god I never disliked GM princess and the cameos on principle but they clash with the original gens. The Elf princesses may have taken things too far with day and night and twilight, Inlike the duergar princess and the elementals are great.
>>
>>48471532
They don't, because again, they are not canon and not on the charts.

>>48471497
>>48471541
>>48471784
>>48471557
>Pretending to be more than one person.
What a laugh. And no, actually. You're the one trying to force out princesses you don't personally like. You are the one that opened the thread stomping your feet to get your way.

>>48471587
>Wild
Non-valid.

>Cameo chart
The fuck do you think these started as?
>>
>>48471705
Could you make it any more obvious you just have a personal grudge against some princesses? Fuck what anyone else likes, right?
>>
>>48471872
(you) are one salty bitch nigga
>>
We're already like two Gens past "False" Gen, why is this coming to a head now.
I mean, yeah, I can see the point about minor fixes on Fit and Secretary to make them less obvious of references. But I don't see a reason to boot anyone from a chart, especially when we are a few details away from beginning "Expansion" Gen 2. And besides, I always thought that was the point of the False Gen in the first place?
>>
>>48471872
>They don't because again, they are not canon and not on the charts.
Nigger, the charts aren't Canon.
Literally nothing is, EVERYTHING is open to full interpretation. If I want a red Kobold Princess, I can have it. If I want to say "My cart can hold ten bitches by default!" I can. It's a CYOA, you CHOOSE your own Adventure, the charts are there as a guide, more than anything.
>>
>>48471872
>they are not canon
Holy christ you are one dumb shit.
>>
>>48471922
>Repeating yourself, desperate for a reply.
No shit. He's campaigning to remove princesses I like. Who wouldn't be?
>>
>>48471987
Stop trying to force this idiotic 'hurr it's whatever you want' meme. The only things that are valid are codified in the CYOA format. You can wank whatever the fuck you want, but it's not valid, it's not written down, it's not how people play.

>It's a CYOA
Which means only the things on the page are valid. CYOAs exist to give structure. If you just did whatever you wanted anyway, then there would be no need for a CYOA.
>>
>>48472025
Where's Gats to say "Shit's not cannon, yo." when you need him.
Quite literally even the original creator of the first 3 charts said, "nothing is canon."
>>
>>48472025
Actually, the "Nothing is canon, everything open to interpretation" thing was one of the things Gats almo-

>>48472055
Ninja'd
>>
>>48471872
It seems strange that you're the one complaining about canonicality. Now, Gats said that there isn't any real "canon" in Towergirls, and other peoples designs are equally valid. "canonicality" of the charts is more about making them match in style with the originals, so they seem equally valid. Gen 4 and 5 accomplish that fine, but the bonus gen immediately feels "less canonical" because it has those obvious game videogame expies that wouldn't at all fit the original charts. That's really my biggest problem with it, it makes the other princesses on the bonus charts, which include some very nice deigns, seem "less canon" and "fake" by association.

>>48471980
Probably because with gen 5 essentially done, we're moving to doing (or finishing, as some of them are already partway done) the bonus gens. So it seems like a reasonable time to bring up fixing up bonus gen 1 as well (at the very least, several of the princesses need higher quality artwork, as with lot of the existing gen 2 and 3 fanmade ones).
>>
>>48472004
They either need to be updated or removed. Leaving them as they are is pretty much unliked by everyone but you. They do not fit in the current style at all.
>>
>>48472004
>muh precious chart expanded upon by anons with too much free time might change
>the canon police will break into my home and delete the old charts and art from my computer
>how will I live knowing other people decided to produce a more conceptually consistent and artistically improved version of these charts.
salty bitch nigga

emphasis on bitch.

you must be literally autistic to care this much about the outcome of some bored nerd following the consensus of other bored nerds so they can spread around a CYOA they like.

nevermind arguing about canon

or how a barely codified chart works.
>>
File: 1426265863819.png (95KB, 893x508px) Image search: [Google]
1426265863819.png
95KB, 893x508px
>>48472055
>>48472068
Not Gats, but will a Photo Anon with a screencap do?
>>
>>48472116
>Needed
No, you just want it.
>They're unliked by everyone!
Keep making up bullshit.

>>48472055
>>48472068
It doesn't matter who said it. It's idiotic and misses the point of CYOAs entirely.
>>
What are chocolate dicks? How come no one uses em?
>>
>>48472185
Something stupid.

Because they don't do anything. The magic one is a 'fan supplement' made by people on cripple chan.
>>
>>48472193
I used them in a strategy involving Mimic and Mermaid Princess
>>
>>48472193
But gat's said canonically they have to have them. If we don't then how can we follow anything else he says. I mean, he is the head of Towergirls.

Now everything is invalidated.
>>
>>48472140
>Everything is canon
Huh. I remembered that wrong.
>>
>>48472210
He says you have them, yes, but, the supplement is about losing the ones you had in the original CYOA and having to buy cursed ones.
>>
>>48472106
Yeah, and like I said, I could see the point of adding a few degrees of separation from their source material. (GM Princess included, I've already given full permission to use them for whatever purpose, even if one wants to make something insulting.) But, just booting princess to make a new "Unhinged" chart when the purpose of the gen they are in is a "False Gen"? I.E. For Princesses like them.
If we did that then would we stop drawing lines in the sand?
>>
>>48472249
>If we did that then would we stop drawing lines in the sand?
I doubt it. You have to understand the mindset you're dealing with here. It's basically "I want things I don't like booted; I cannot handle the idea that there are princesses I personally do not like on the charts. All must appeal to me."

The only way he'd be happy is if you made a chart that only had princesses he loathed, so he wouldn't be tempted to use it. Then, in my experience, people like that will try and campaign for this chart to be excised, or just not listed or posted anywhere. To banish it, more or less. And even if you did everything to please him, then you have to deal with the NEXT anon coming by and stomping his feat about princesses he doesn't like.
>>
>>48472220
literally 'whatever you want' is canon. So nothing is canon. I doubt KC and Duke are using the same lore and I doubt either of them will stick religiously to what's on 1d4chan.

I hate chocolate dicks and the wagon so I ignore those mechanics and substitute them.

everything is permitted, nothing forbidden.
>>
>>48472116
>Unliked by everyone
>Removing them/not removing them literally neck and neck in the poll.
inb4 you start samefagging votes
>>
>>48472249
Most of the "false gen" princesses aren't really like them, though. Most would fit in the proper gen charts just fine. Merrow, Gnome and a few others even had their art done by Gats.

Making the princesses that didn't fit in the origianl gens "fake" doesn't really sit with me. I designed the original versions of many gen 5 princesses, and I admit some of those were quite weak. That some much better designs like Lillend Princess are now doomed to be stuck on the "fake" chart with videogame meme princesses, and never to be treated as "official" as even the fanmade gen 4 and 5, because the idea was only thought up later...Well, I don't really like it.
At least, you'd have my permission to shuffle some of the gen5 stuff I made into bonus gen 5 to make room for more interesting designs.
>>
>>48472275
>its all samefags there can't be more than one person who disagrees with me!
there are no lines in the sand here just standards. Cameos clash, as do in jokes that probably shouldn't have been dug off the depths of cripplechan or someone's hard drive.
>>
>>48472275
There is a difference between booting something just because someone does not like it and removing something that obviously does not fit the rest of the chart or any other chart for that matter.

They can be updated to fit the Towergirls style, but they do not really have a place until that is done.
>>
>>48472344
>Responding to a point I didn't even make
You are platinum mad if you're strawmanning this hard. And to think, you were trying to paint me as the pissy one.

>>48472348
>obviously does not fit
In your opinion. Your opinion, might I remind you, that clearly not everyone agrees with. Stop arguing like you're an objective authority.
>>
>>48472341
if you want to talk 'fake' and 'real' everything after gats is fake by virtue of not being gats work. there are dozens of wild princesses that far outstrip some of the 'official' princesses in quality that made it into bonus gen.

but they're fake because they didn't make it onto a decently formatted assemblage of salvaged and scratch made princesses.

its best not to worry about canonicity, just quality and consistency.
>>
>>48472371
They are the only 2 princesses out of 6 Gens that fail to be original and in the Towergirls style. That is not an opinion.
>>
>>48472371
>I am an objective authority do not challenge me
>>
>>48472397
That this is a problem is clearly not a consensus. Look at your own little poll.
>>
>>48472414
You really can't handle dissent, can you?
>>
>>48472275
I'm not the only one who'se supported editing or removing Secretary and Wii Fit Princess, and I can't speak for others, but personally, I normally don't give a fuck about some princesses being unappealing to me. I don't have to like everything, and somebody else probably likes the stuff I don't like. There's probably somebody out there who'se very happy Witch Princess has bestiality as her fetish.

But those two, being literally videogame characters, just drawn in towergirls style, just feel so jarring and out of place with the rest of the stuff, that them just being there feels like it cheapens the other designs as well.
>>
>>48472428
>stop arguing with me
>>
If people want to keep these Princesses as is, why do we not just create a "Reference Gen" so that they have a proper home? Creating more references is not bad if they have a home, but they kind of clash with the standard charts. Then they can be kept and the non-reference princesses can all be together as well.
>>
>>48472341
The further "expansion gens" were decided upon after the "False Gen." No one is saying Expansion 2 and onward need to be "False" Gens as well. At least, I'm not. Then again, I have as much power over the project as the next person, and just come along to throw in my two cents every now and again.
>>
>>48472445
You can't escape that this is what it is for you, though. You're trying to banish princesses you don't personally like. That's all it is. They don't suit you, so they shouldn't exist. Damn anyone who likes them, damn anyone that disagrees. We must do what you want.
>>
>>48472475
I personally dislike all Trap, Futa, and Pregnant Princesses, but I would not argue for any of them being removed because they are all original and in the Towergirls style.
>>
>>48472470
that was literally suggested. vague ideas of bumping GM princess wete floated for being an ascended joke but whatever. the simple fact is two of the princesses bluntly clash with all the others and would fit better with other princesses.

dunno why its so integral they stay. their art isn't even good.
>>
>>48472475
You're doing the same thing as well. As far as I see, you're the only one strongly arguing the vidya meme princesses must stay unchanged, when the general opinion seems to be that they do clash with the rest of the chart. Damn those people, though, we must do what you want.
>>
>>48472470
See >>48472341

>>48472501
You don't dislike them as much as these.

>>48472558
>you're the only one
Check his little poll. That other people don't care to argue doesn't mean they don't exist and haven't been recorded.
>>
>>48472474
If so, why exactly is, say, Merrow Princess (who, having art actually made by Gats, can probably be considered more "official" than most fan-princesses) a "fake princess", while those in bonus gen 2 and onward aren't? Especially when half of the gen 2 and 3 bonus charts will be from the same time when she was made. The splitting of the princesses in the original fan/expansion chart to different bonus gens was done according to the generation lines, with the rest of gen 1 being filled largely with random other fan princesses originally not part of any chart (while in gen 2 and 3 are now having the rest of princesses done by us), so I don't think it's veyr fair that they end up being stuck in the "fake chart" with videogame meme princesses.
>>
File: Dinosaur.png (28KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur.png
28KB, 434x461px
How is this Dinosaur Princess?
>>
>>48472621
if they don't care to speak up and participate in the conversation they don't matter. All the scratch made princesses were made by committee, most of them anyway. So far the only adamant supporter for a couple stale memes is you.
>>
>>48472660
neat, why an eyepatch though?
>>
>>48472660
Really good drawing but it is hard to see the actual "Dinosuar" aspects of her. She could be any lizard / monster thing.
>>
>>48472660
Cute. Although I think some of the feathery designs of the original should be kept. Many theropod dinosaurs (including probably T. rex itself) were feathered, after all.
>>
File: OGDinosaur.png (116KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
OGDinosaur.png
116KB, 434x461px
This was the original, I dunno, What should I push more?

>>48472676
Shes a fighter!
>>
>>48472660
I think it strays a little bit too far from the original design, Totes cute though
>>
>>48472697
a maw
>>
The name "Fake Gen" does not really mean much, it is just an artifact from a previous time when second editions of generations was not being considered as seriously. The "Fake Gen" naming stuck around because of the idea of doing "Fake Dragons" instead of daughters of the Dragon Queen became popular. They could be named "Extended Gens" instead of "Fake Gens" and be exactly the same.

"Fake Gen" is not a place to put every trash princess, it is literally just the Princesses that got made after the first.

A "Reference Gen" would be just as valid as a "Fake Gen"
>>
>>48472660
My only (hopefully constructive) criticism is that the hair should be less coiffed and more wild. She's a dinosaur.
>>
>>48472642
Isn't that the "story" of the whole gen? Wyvern wasn't a real Dragon, and none of the princesses were real princesses either?
>>
>>48472687
this meme never ceases to annoy me. I'll grant you that many theropods could've been feathered but more than a few artists have been going nuts with feathered dinos.

its for a humanoid monster musume waifu tjough so I should probably shut up.
>>
>>48472711
no more fucking vore
>>
File: space template.png (72KB, 432x484px) Image search: [Google]
space template.png
72KB, 432x484px
A little update on the space template.
I accept suggestions about the lore, and descriptions of the girls, I made so much I have no idea how to fill all the spaces.
>>
>>48472697
well the originals hair is very feathery so that's a place to start!
>>
>>48472666
>If people don't get into a screaming pissfight with me, they don't matter.
>>
>>48472727
I don't know about that, but when I made the original expansion chart, I never intented for the top 1/3th of the princesses not to be real princesses. As far as I was concerned, both the stuff I made (like the original designs for Merrow and Demon) and the stuff I collected from other artists (like the original Gnome) were just as real princesses as the princesses further down the chart, or the ones from the original charts.

I don't really like somebody else designs they were fakes all along because they got stuck in the same chart as a bunch of lazy references.
>>
>>48472746
You made so much, I have no idea how to fill any of the spaces.
I'll think up some stuff, got a version without the template girl+ Shadow?
>>
>>48472730
It's probable that something as large as a full grown T-rex lost its feathers, anyway. It's too big, the feathers would fuck up its heat regulation.
>>
>>48472797
I'd say anyone who can't be bothered to take five seconds to comment on the topic du jour in the general dedicated to the thing they like doesn't matter yes.
>>
>>48471541
>>48471784
That seems like a solid solution to me. No changes made to cards, just the chart. Move the unedited princesses to another chart. TowerGirls: Vidya Edition of something like that.

>>48472025
You're right to respect canon, because if you don't I will fucking find you and sue your ass for breaking the rules.

>>48472660
Adorbs
>>
>>48472876
Could just make the new cards and let people replace them as they want.
>>
>>48472832
that too, plenty of baby birds are born withou feathers. not too odd for some species to have transitory coatings.

but like I said, waifu monstergirl.

feathery pubes
>>
>>48472660
Looks more like a human in a Dino "costume."
Cute as shit, but not quite... Dino.
>>
File: space template 2.png (61KB, 432x484px) Image search: [Google]
space template 2.png
61KB, 432x484px
>>48472828
here
>>
>>48472925
That's true for most "beast" towegirls. Aside from a few exceptions (kobold and dragons, mostly), they tend more towards "catgirl/kemomimi" style, ie. human design but with animal ears and/or some other animal bits attached.
>>
>>48472940
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>48472925
thats kinda been a theme with towergirls since the start. though the designs onmouse, cat, and sog are so stylized you could read a lot into them either way.
>>
File: Dinosaur2.png (30KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur2.png
30KB, 434x461px
>>48472925
How bout this?
>>
>>48472981
Ooh. That's pretty neat, actually.
>>
>>48472981
Much better in my opinion

Maybe new hair? Despite being a fan of redheads, something else might fit the dinosaur concept better.
>>
>>48472981
now we're way too far from the original design.

and her hair still isn't feathery!
>>
>>48473000
I apologize I won't make it feathery. That design was a spiky mess. I think keeping the dinosaur stereotype of scales is the avenue I wish to pursue.
>>
>>48472906
Pubes are gross.
>>
>>48472981
No thanks. Too furry. It feels like she's just another dragon princess.
>>
>>48472876
So could we get a consensus on creating a "Game Edition" chart? I think that would make both sides happy

I might even bring in my own fictional princess that I like if we did that.
>>
>>48472981
Why change her based on one single person's opinion?
>>
>>48473047
Well...Dragons are similar to Dinosaurs.
>>
>>48473069
Please go with >>48472660 instead.
>>
>>48473063
Eh it isn't to big of a thing. I made one drawing originally. I think its fair to hear everyone out and make a different iteration to see what works is all.
>>
>>48473057
>Make both sides happy
Creating a chart that will never exist and banishing everything you don't to it? No. Even if it did happened it get tossed into the 'don't post or talk about' corner. See >>48472275
>>
>>48473057
I'm all for a vidya chart since that'd give those two a place to fit in. ad mech princess could even fit thanks to the 40k vidya
>>
>>48473028
That's fine with me. Although I did wish pop culture would move past naked theropods (seriously, Jurassic World would have been a great place to update public's perception of dinosaurs, like the original Jurassic Park did, but no, we still have naked raptors...But that's neighter here or there).

While, you're here, could I request, if you have time, to do a lust item and idol picture for the Lillend Princess, so I can finish the card?

And I agree with >>48471059 that the Echidna Princess's design could use a more pronounced belly. I hope I'm not sounding unreasonable, asking for random things.
>>
Once again saying that Timewarp/Save everyone/do everything/Tower-Princess end master race
>>
>>48473069
Interesting fact! Some scientists theorize that a number of references to "dragons" in old theological resources refer to dinosuars, since that term didn't exist until the 1800's. So it's entirely possible that Dinosaurs ARE dragons.
>>
>>48472660
This is the cute one.
>>
>>48473099
I literally said that I would even like to add to that chart, why are you throwing a fit about something that could make things go your way and keep the princesses you want?
>>
>>48473028
well then if I'm bluntly honest I don't want a redesign then. You're a wonderful artist eversor but I like the old design.

but you know that's me.
>>
>>48473098
>>48473099
Wrong reference
>>48473128
>>
>>48473057
I think it would be a good idea. As said, they feel out of place currently.

>>48473098
It's two videogame reference princesses (possibly GM princess as well, if we broaden the idea to injokes/references in general, which I think might work better,as that would allow also non-vidya cameos), hardly "every princess people don't like". And if it feels better, I'll promise to come up with enough designs to fill the rest of the chart, even if that means doing more shitty art that somebody is forced to redraw.
>>
>>48473171
See >>48473152
He quoted the wrong post.
>>
>>48473057
Let's see

Here's a new poll with more specific options, including one for Gen Vidya. Choose any and all that you support.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10841116
>>
>>48473130
Let me express my thoughts on the matter.

>>48472697
This design is horrendous, here is a few reasons.

The eye brows float above the hair line.

The line work is incredibly inconsistent. It breaks off from thinks to thins with out much reason.

The "hair" either looks like like a autumn pinata, or a spiky pinata.

The tail shows very little relation to the spine it is connect too.

The leg scales are unbalanced.

The arm feathers/spikes mesh into the hair in a unintelligible way.

etc.

Would you like me to go on? If you honestly feel that the original design is superior. I will step away from the redesign all together right now.
>>
>>48473256
Must agree with Eversor here. I like feathers, but the original design is kind of a mess. The hair's always looked more like a pile of leaves to me. Also, it was never particularly dinosaur like in any way, a few scaly bits nonwithstanding.

>>48472981
I think looks best, although the hair looks out of place now, since she's otherwise reptilian. A feathery crest, or a bony frill if he doesn't want to do feathers (essentially, somethign that gives appearance of hair without being hair) would look better.
>>
>>48473256
Agreed, current Dinosaur Princess looks like garbage.
>>
>>48473256
I'm aware the original design isn't amazing but as I said I'm one guy. Two guys showed interest in a redesign. I LIKED the spikeynesd, though the tail could've used better poaitioning.

whatever.

you actually want me happy? No muzzle, maybe put a thagomizer on the tail to give it proper decoration. (hmm could look into spikes and protective plates for design ideas...)

do what you want man, your art is good. you can't please everybody tho.
>>
>>48473256
perhaps just stick with the arm feathers and make the hair more colorful?
>>
>>48473219
I like the name: "Cameo Gen"

Even GM Princess would fit then I think it might be better for her to be moved, but I also would not care if she stayed. She almost works without a reference since I thought she was just a standard GM until I learned of the anon.
>>
>>48473423
Technically, it's an in-house joke with GM Princess, not so much a cameo.
>>
>>48473459
Doesn't that count as a cameo?

I don't know the definition well.
>>
>>48472660
>>48472981
I like the second version best.

It seems most people are having an issue with the hair. Seems to distract from the Dinosaur qualities. I would be happy with it as is if you did not want to redraw anymore.

It is very different from the original design, but the original design never felt like a Dinosaur to me either so I do not think it is so bad changing it a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>48473423
>>48473459
>>48473479
Mandatory inclusion in Cameo Gen
>>
>>48473479
>A cameo role or cameo appearance is a brief appearance or voice part of a known person in a work , typically unnamed or appearing as themselves.
GM Princess would qualify as a cameo, I guess. As well as an in-joke, because they are only know by those who frequent these threads.
>>48473509
That game was weird, but why not.
>>
>>48473509
But that game was terrible.
>>
File: Dinosaur3.png (26KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur3.png
26KB, 434x461px
>>48473501
She likes wigs! What can I say!

How bout this?
>>
>>48473582
It's... really bland.
>>
>>48473501
I dunno man, the muzzle takes it pretty far from the original. At least some elements of that should remain.
>>
>>48473152
No you won't.
>>
>>48472660
I dig this one the most.
>>
File: Dinosaur4.png (29KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur4.png
29KB, 434x461px
Also the other variant.
>>
>>48473582
Her liking wigs is really amusing to me for some reason.

I think it needs some extra detail on the upper light brown part between the horns. Some extra ridges or something so its not one whole shape.
>>
>>48473582
she needs the hair to stand out, especially if she has the muzzle. her colour pallete is really drab now and I'm not sure I like the eyepatch (whatever) but main thing is she needs a bright spot of color. So the hair needs to come back.

either that or her fur bikini needs to change into a gold one. arm bands maybe?
>>
>>48473603
That is what your argument has resorted to now?
>>
>>48472660
I think I agree with the other guy to a degree. If we're doing a redesign of a princess, we should make them at least be the same species, so I vote for humanoid dinosaur princess.

Besides, you guys know that a lot of people don't like muzzles. Isn't in unfair to anyone who might have liked the original dinosaur princess to suddenly give her one? Nothing is stopping you from doing a Dinosaur Princess 2 at some point.
>>
>>48473632
my favorite so far, I think I'm the minority though.

wigs thing could be a fun detail tho.
>>
>>48473582
Doesn't look like a dinosaur at all, face is too thin and beeky, has horns, whole thing is just another dragon furry.
>>
>>48473632
Cutest.
>>
>>48473659
While I sort of like the more dinosaur ish version, I think I will change my support to the Variant 4 look.
>>
>>48473632
The extra-long hair is nice, but reasoning dictates that if she's a fighter, long hair would be a bitch to deal with.
I'm torn between the original and this variant of the redesign, I get why you wouldn't want to do it and yet, it has its own appeal I can't quite place.
>>
>>48473730
I think considering all the other crazy present on Corona a fighter with long hair (or vanity wigs) is plausible.
>>
My opinion, is that while I like the Maw. I think it does deviate from the original design by a lot. Like someone said earlier, we have cats and mice that still follow the original design face template.

That being said, I do understand the other side of the coin, that we have Kobolds and Dragons that tend to deviate off the original facial details, so a Dinosaur that is a lizard as well, should be able to have a Maw too.

I think though staying close to the original facial design pays more respect to the original art.
>>
>>48473830
You're being exceptionally civil about this, I agree, the maw is generally a mistake on this one.
That said, getting something that works is... annoying, to say the least, when we have all these differentiated tastes in the thread.
>>
>>48473830
>>48473860
I don't like the maw here because it deviates too far from the original but as long as the hair stays its fine. Her colors are too muted otherwise.
>>
>>48473830
Thank you.

All that said, we have a ton of princesses to fill in for fan gen 4 and 5, someone can always go and make some kind of dino princess 2 with a snout.

We have a t-rex and a triceratops (kinda), so maybe some kinda brontosaurus.
>>
>>48473893
and her wig fascination could be fun to play with.

She could have any hair style you desire!
>>
>>48473830
Yeah, maw probably isn't best to add here.

So I guess the debate is long vs short hair on the humanoid one?
>>
>>48473921
\[T]/ Whatever works really, she just needs some locks to spruce up her design.

s'cute idea though. reptile girl whose fond of mamallian hair to the point of getting vanity wigs. wigs fit for a small giantess...
>>
>>48473830
>>48473860
>Exceptionally Civil

Eversor does need to get more credit for how well he handles things (On top of all the sick art he makes).
>>
>>48473109
Oh gosh, sorry I missed out on your message by the way. I didn't mean to ignore you! I can do the lillend art for yah.
>>
File: kt7TdH2vrrmbUwedymZ.gif (142KB, 693x937px) Image search: [Google]
kt7TdH2vrrmbUwedymZ.gif
142KB, 693x937px
>>48473935
>>48473959
I like it
>>
>>48474035
Wrong quote?
>>
>>48473632
Radiant Princess would be a good choice for a next redraw
>>
>>48473632
>>48472660
So let's finalize this one before we get off track and confused.

Short or long?
>>
>>48474070
I lean towards long. It is closer to the original and feels more primal.
>>
>>48474070
long

>>48474035
OotS does have the best wordplay
>>
>>48474070
long!
>>
>>48474115
Ditto on long
>>
>>48474115
>>48474117
>>48474129
>>48474152
Guess we're going with long-haired human face on this design. Put that down in the books and let's move on to the next thing. I guess we're still doing redraws? Not sure what's holding up armies.
>>
>>48474070
Short
>>
>>48472660
Cute
>>48472697
Had its own charm, but needed refining. Too rough.
>>48472981
Primal Kobold in a wig
>>48473582
Primal Kobold without a wig
>>48473632
Cute

>>48474070
If Long Hair version, it should be a LITTLE more rough. It's too prim and proper for what looks to be a savage girl. Just a few frayed ends here and there would suffice, not a full mane of madness.
>>
File: Scurry2.png (37KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Scurry2.png
37KB, 434x461px
(Don't want to distract but here is a different slug-butt)
>>
>>48474170
Whoever in charge of chart just needs to format it together I think.

Only thing missing is I have not seen art for the Dragon Disciples.
>>
>>48474185
What's in the box?
>>
>>48473680
>Doesn't look like a dinosaur at all
i agree, but neither does the original... i don't think she's supposed to be an actual dinosaur tbqh
>>
>>48474366
Monster girl, bro. It's like saying cat princess doesn't look like a cat.
>>
File: LillendObjects.png (17KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
LillendObjects.png
17KB, 460x460px
>>48473109
How are these for lillend items?

>>48473860
Also wanted to say thanks for your kind words. I try my best to bite my tongue. I have slipped up from time to time. But we are all friends here, no benefit in being mean to each other is all. We all want the same thing. Cute Princesses.
>>
>>48474465
>We all want the same thing.
>Cute Princesses.

Words to live by.
>>
>>48474465
Screw that, where's my ugly princess?
>>
File: Ilivetoserve.png (3KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Ilivetoserve.png
3KB, 434x461px
>>48474564
>>
>>48474625
Very acute.
>>
>>48474625
Actually, you know, that's an interesting point.
Eversor, can you feasibly drawn an ugly Princess?
>>
>>48474625
>Implying triangle isn't the second sexiest of shapes
>>
File: Dodecahedron.png (12KB, 278x321px) Image search: [Google]
Dodecahedron.png
12KB, 278x321px
>>48474662
Second only to the might dodecahedron, correct?
>>
>>48474679
that's not s polygon
>>
>>48474679
You're gonna get the thread 404'd posting stuff like that on a blueboard
>>
>>48474679
Nope, circle.
>>
File: 4031425824_95cb923172.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4031425824_95cb923172.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
Always been a fan of the octachoron myself.
>>
>>48474403
i know, was just pointing out the flaw in the argument i quoted for that very reason

it's not supposed to look like an actual dinosaur, it's good enough that it reminds you of one

sorry for my nitpicking, just wanted to make it clear /autism
>>
>>48474658
Gosh...that could be a problem.
>>
>>48474175
>Primal Kobold
I like this
>>
>>48474662
Now this is a discussion that I can get heated about. Rhombus top tier
>>
>>48474170
>>48474195
This and I've been busy today. Got another interview on friday. So I'll start working on the army sheet tonight.
>>
>245 posts in 9 hours
Boy, you guys sure know how to argue. :^)
>>
>>48476154
One thing we're all REALLY good at.
>>
>>48476207
One thing we're all REALLY inconsistent at.
>>
Post pregnant princesses.
Or pregnant female companions.
Or pregnant female knights.
Please.
>>
>>48479432
See >>48474185

Her whole schtick is to be pregnant all the time.
>>
Don't post an extra 60 posts while I sleep. ;^)
>>
File: rect9071.png (174KB, 486x515px) Image search: [Google]
rect9071.png
174KB, 486x515px
>>48474465
Thanks. I do hope she fits into gen 2, or I'll have to give her a gen 3 card or something.
Also, there's probably some artefacts in the image, so photo-anon or somebody might still need to touch it up, and possibly also edit the text to some degree.
>>
File: 1460951081863.png (20KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1460951081863.png
20KB, 434x461px
>>48479432
There's surprisingly little art of pregnant Goblin Princess, despite her being supposed to want a lot of kids.
>>
>>48480045
>"...values of listeners and sound nice too."

'sound' should read 'sounds'

otherwise you're fine on typos
>>
>>48472731
There was never much of it in the first place yo.
>>
What is the easiest way to save 100% of princesses?

Is there a way that does not involve the Wonder Chest?
>>
>>48480343
Use Physicker to remove the downside to Djinn's wish, wish for infinite cart space. You'll have to take the time travel loop though.
>>
>>48480357
Clever
>>
>>48480357
>You'll have to take the time travel loop though.
Explain?
>>
>>48480418
Not him, but by the time you got to that point to use the wish, you would have missed some earlier Gen princesses and would have to time loop back to get them.
>>
>>48480357
Or maybe just wish for all the princesses?
>>
>>48480427
No, I mean, how do you do the time loop?

>>48480554
I wonder how complex a wish can be.
>>
>>48480715
If you reject all the rewards on the rewards on the Gen 3 bonus page you are allowed to time loop back to the beginning and save more princesses.

Its the primary way of obtaining Tower Princess.
>>
>>48480789
Ah, the mystery box;
>primary way
What are the other ways?
>>
>>48480842
Not the mystery box, it is actually described in the description above all the pictures, under the reward title

The only other way is to rescue all the princesses on your first run through, so no time loop needed.
>>
>>48480874
>Not the mystery box, it is actually described in the description above all the pictures, under the reward title
Oh wow, I am blind

What gets me, though, is that there's really no reason not to timeloop; it doesn't prevent you from taking rewards after the second, third, or nth run, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get tower princess.

Does "start with everything you have collected so far" mean you get to use the effects of dowries and gifts you have already taken, in any generation? For example, use DP2's worship bonus to take a gift from any generation?
>>
>>48480939
It specifically says you can't get any rewards except Tower Princess after time looping.
>>
File: WAKEUPCANTWAKEUP.png (139KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEUPCANTWAKEUP.png
139KB, 300x380px
>>48480970
Fuck me, I really am blind, thanks for answering my questions though, anon.
>>
>>48480985
Otherwise yes, you can use any powers or lust bonuses you have unlocked but I dont think you can rescue the same princess twice.
>>
Can Dragon Princess' Encrusted Chest be used to swap Princesses with their Lust Bonuses also?
>>
>>48480994
What if I were to spend power or wealth to re-worship a deity, once per loop.

>>48481028
Nope, just their Dowries it looks like.
>>
How would you guys feel about a genie princess? Djinn princess is there but he's a trap. I could get some doodles up tomorrow or so.
>>
>>48481045
I would very much like that

>>48481037
I do not think so, but its open to interpretation
>>
File: 1468966658747.jpg (98KB, 446x696px) Image search: [Google]
1468966658747.jpg
98KB, 446x696px
Towerbump
>>
File: 1417595259291.png (115KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417595259291.png
115KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1468484623178.png (250KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468484623178.png
250KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: 1399124963251.png (61KB, 980x775px) Image search: [Google]
1399124963251.png
61KB, 980x775px
>>
File: Draft Genie Princess.png (1007KB, 557x983px) Image search: [Google]
Draft Genie Princess.png
1007KB, 557x983px
Halfassed Genie Princess doodles. I'd think a rather traditional "genie" look would work for her. I'll make some more.

a.pomf.cat/culibu.png
>>
>>48485681
Those aare some tig ol biddies
>>
>>48485681
I like the one with clouds.
>>
Who is the most underrated Princess?
My vote goes to Angel Princess.
>>
>>48486186
Mine would go to fairy or eldritch.
>>
>>48486186
Plant Princess.
>>
>>48486216
>fairy
those squinty fox eyes are always cute imo
>>
File: sketch.png (402KB, 779x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch.png
402KB, 779x1280px
sketching around
>>
>>48487232
Ooh, Idea.
Gray Princess probing Cyborg Princess.
>>
>>48486186
Gator Princess
I like country girls in a friendly way, but they're still hot as fuck.
>>
>>48487232
That's pretty cute actually.
>>
>>48485681
She is sexy!>>48483964
Her too!
>>
>>48487697
>>48487232
That really cute.
Nice drawing anon.
>>
File: gatorprincessart.png (405KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gatorprincessart.png
405KB, 900x1200px
>>48487307
Gator princess is great.

It helps that I helped create her
>>
>>48470040
The only god worth renouncing.
>>
File: sketch2.png (297KB, 739x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch2.png
297KB, 739x1280px
still sketching
>>
>>48489855
Oh sweet baby Jesus, he's actually doing it.
>>
How to get the ultimate Princess:

1. Find favorite Princess and use Azure Cinders [Lampand Princess]

2. Give her Symbiote [Symbiote Princess] and use preferred Symbiote spell to proceed to absorb all remaining princesses

3. Use Imp Princess Lust bonus to give her 3 Fetishes and no Dislikes

4. Use Theatre Masks [Mimic Princess] to change fetishes to what you want

5. Use Cupid's Ring to move all Love points to Lust

6. Use Golden Apple [Satyr Princess] to max Love

7. Use Physicker Master to remove a negative

8. Use Monkey's Paw to remove remaining negative but replace it with negative of your choice

9. Absorb Tower Princess. Princess can now absorb all Landmarks and Kingdom bonuses as well.
>>
>>48489999
QUADS
>>
>>48491387
>Caring about irrelevant numbers
>>
>>48491420
>420 goes to a guy whining about gets
>>
>>48489278
hey, thats great.
>>48489855
cute butt is cute butt
>>
Someone should meld Lamia, Gorgon and Snake Princess together.
>>
Just ten more posts...
>>
>>48493494
Why is the bump limit on /tg/ such an odd number?
>>
It's more of a even number
>>
>>48493641
1 and 0 are next to each other, whoever set it hit 1 instead of 0 and thus, 310.
Nobody changed it cause it doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>48493784
0 is next to 9 and - what are you smoking?
>>
>>48493846
Not on the number pad
>>
God I'm such an idiot. I've been making responses to these threads over the last two months, but I was doing so on Warosu. All it would have taken was five minutes of actually paying attention to what I was doing to realize that my posts weren't actually getting here and I was basically talking to myself...
>>
>>48494120
Well, now you're here, welcome home, Anon.
>Two months
Holy shit.
>>
>>48494120
Oh NoOoO!

That sounds terrible!
>>
>>48494120
How the fuck
>>
>>48493875
Even then it's closer to 2 than 1.
>>
File: 1462239305740.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1462239305740.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>48494120
holy shit you weren't kidding
>>
File: 1426701367196.png (158KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426701367196.png
158KB, 640x600px
>>48494120
>he's not joking
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48468694
Scroll to the later half of the thread.
>>
>>48494465
Holy wewlad.
And >>48494120
You have been doing this for TWO MONTHS?
>>
Beep boop.
>>48494694
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.