[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #975: Wizard Morality Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 670
Thread images: 64

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48428053
>>
>>48435969
Just do it the way you're already doing it for distinctions.
>>
>>48435969
Also see >>48436113
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks

---------------------
Heaven's Lost Property- What is this? I've never heard of this before.
0/1600
Rolled for 19
Drop-in
Free Unique Data Signature
Free An Eerie Feeling
Discount Favor of Heaven
Discount Falling Down
Tripping on The Red String(Don't judge me)
The Stairway to Heaven
Tools of Daedalus- I can make New Minions! Angel-like Minions!
Free School Uniform

A Clockwork Jumper+200- They took my Minions? THOSE FUCKERS TOOK MY MINIONS FROM ME! God damn it Gnarl, you can't be happy being an old man! You're Gnarl! And Forsetti, you're my Loyal Bodyguard!
Sakurai Why+200- An older woman has been rifling through my underware drawers. I'm not sure how to feel about this.
Glitch+100
Welcome To The New World Club!+100
---------------------
>>
>>48436178
Drugs. I want to make the most amazing drugs. Magical drugs are ok too. What jump?
>>
Does anyone have the Independence Day jump? I don't see i on the drive.
>>
>>48436255
Commoragh.
>>
>>48435702
Actual fitness does not take several hours a day. Nor does learning a skill. If you are spend hours a day lifting weight and shit, all you are doing is destroying your body.

Do it effectively for 20 min a day, get the micro tears in your muscles. You body does the rest building your muscle mass while you do other things.
>>
>>48436201
>>48436235
Leave last threads shitposting in the old thread.
>>
>>48436304
No, it doesn't, and that's not what he said. But it does take several months/years to become fit depending on what you're looking for.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9fKDpL7A

Current WIP for Boktai. Arsenal is about halfway done.
>>
>>48436266
It's two threads ago
>>
>>48436387
I can't find it. Could you link me to it?
>>
>>48436138
>For my money Sword and Sorcery has the best Drop In tree in jumpchain. It's perfect for the jump and its amazing to use in other jumps.
Drop in does have a lot of good stuff. But all the other origins have things I want as well. I guess that is the sign of a well designed jump.

Rain of Steel (5x reflexes) is basically a minor - mid tier super power, and great if you have other combat abilities from other jumps.

>>48436155
>It's vague as shit, man. You can't use that shit without looking like a powerwanking asshole, no matter what you pretend it does, the descriptions are so vague.
Not really. The only thing you might say is vague is the Magic System, and if you actually read all the Sorcerer Discounted Perks and Items, it basically spells out how the magic works.

I have no problem understanding how it works for my jump, and since Jumpchain is single player, you not having a clue how it works does not interfere with my jump.

If you still have questions, I can try to answer them.
>>
>>48436481
Rain of Steel is better than just 5x reflexes, it's 5x attack speed without any diminishing strength or skill and anti-army combat capabilities. That's fantastic for low fantasy, and useful for any other Jump where you use melee attacks.
>>
>>48436481
Seconding this. It's one of the very few jumps were i want basically everything. I had a really hard time even choosing an origin, let alone perks or items.

The only complaint i have is that it's lacking an affordable way to import 8 companions. You either have to import them one by one for 100cp each or you can buy the 20 man band, but that's it.
>>
>>48436481
>If you still have questions, I can try to answer them.

Why would I ask you?

You wouldn't know anything I don't already, and what I know is that there are know qualifying or quantifying descriptors, listed feats, or comparative examples to work off of and I need rulings at the very least to know anything about where the limits lay.

It doesn't matter if I know that I can summon monsters if I don't understand what that means in functional terms, what it can't do, and how powerful what it can do is.

This is why OC is generally frowned at in /jc/, because stuff like this happens, where I can't know anything about what I'm capable of doing because I have no canon to look at to clarify what these perks are supposed to do.
>>
>>48436329
>and that's not what he said.
>>48435702
>But then you didn't spend ten years working out and getting in shape for free Body Mod shit.
He seems to think that in ten years you cannot both train your body and learn electronics and Poke science.

Which seems to indicate quite a bit of ignorance about how you keep yourself in shape and how you learn.

I this case, have an exercise routine you keep to everyday. Memorize all textbooks/internet info you get on the settings tech with the Savant Perk so it is available in your head. And convince a Professor to take you as an apprentice/assistant to help you integrate that info/raw data into actual skill.

And keep honing your Aura and Psionics during off time and whenever possible during work, for example using telekinesis in place of tools for fine detail work on electronic components.
>>
>>48436366
Neat.
>>
>>48436726
I'd say "where the fuck's your free time."
>>
Updated my Build for overlord

http://pastebin.com/DrAZcs8U
>>
>>48436565
I say Drop-in, because The Heart of Man and Map to Lost Glories are the best things you can buy in the Jump, especially with To Live Truly and Lost and Forgotten, respectively.
>>
>>48436565
>It's one of the very few jumps were I want basically everything.
I find this honestly hard to believe since I'm the total opposite; there's basically nothing I'm interested in besides a few very specific options that are too vague to use at all for anything, or the Band, which is basically the only thing I think is really worth anything to me in the entire jump.
>>
>>48436874
And yet everyone else does. Is it possible that this jump just isn't for you, and your complaining about it is pointless?
>>
>>48436908
Except, it's a legitimate issue? You can't just dismiss criticism on the basis that you like it anyway despite the demonstrable flaws.
>>
So, uh.

Cosmo's chain just came to a sudden, abrupt end. Remember Ribbon, from last thread? She didn't turn against me or anything - I follow the thread's advice and treated her like a younger sibling instead of a weapon.

All was going well until she wanted to play catch.

Guess what she used for the ball and threw too quickly for me to activate the power loop I used to max out Mantra.
>>
>>48436481
>If you still have questions, I can try to answer them.

How powerful are the gods in that setting? Would I be able to fight then?
>>
>>48436932
We can, actually, so shit up about it. The jump is perfect and doesn't need any clarification.
>>
If you get a perk for free, for being a specific species, do you get to use it when you're NOT that species? Like, if you're a Martian, in the Young Justice jump, can you still use Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Shapeshifting, when you're a human? Or do you have to grab something like "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form," from Sword Art Online?
>>
>>48436957
>If you get a perk for free, for being a specific species, do you get to use it when you're NOT that species? Like, if you're a Martian, in the Young Justice jump, can you still use Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Shapeshifting, when you're a human? Or do you have to grab something like "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form," from Sword Art Online?

this is what is known as the air Breathing mermaids problem,and the general answer is fanwank something.
>>
>>48436937
Is this the product of a bad roll or something, or did you just decide to end your chain and thos wuld have been the result no matter what advice we gave, and you needed an excuse?
>>
>>48436932
Your criticism is "I don't like vagueness". This is a subjective issue. Everyone else is fine with it.
>>
>>48436972
The dice are fickle.
>>
>>48436957
The latter, according to YJ_Anon. Martian powers are accessible only in Martian Form, but that perk should be able to bypass it.

This is only for Young Justice, though; other forms have different rules.
>>
>>48436976
It's still a problem though.
>>
>>48436937
>Guess what she used for the ball
The moon?
>>
>>48436971
>>48436984
Eh. Fuck it. I was planning on going to SAO, anyway. Just wanted to check.
>>
>>48436957
Perks transcend form. Except that specific example that you gave, where form transcends perks, for some stupid reason.
>>
>>48436937
Banner told you, bro.

Banner advised this was a bad decision, bro.

THEY TOLD YOU SO, BRO.
>>
>>48436753
Your free time to do what, exactly? Lie on the couch and watch tv? Sit around doing similar stuff?

Some people actually do enjoy sports. Or learning new things.
Seriously, if i had the chance to learn something like aura or psionics i sure wouldn't view practice as a chore.
>>48436810
That's what i went for in the end, mostly because it's very unique. But it was a close thing, because all the trees are great.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>48436993
Bingo.

I want to say I didn't have this coming to me.

But that would be a lie.

>>48437020
Something something Jumper hubris.
>>
>>48436561
>Rain of Steel is better than just 5x reflexes
By reflexes I mean all in place movement. Running/Movement and agility seem to be in the Thief's Tree. But it works for speed with a bow and arrow, dodging, sniping with a gun, and getting the fuck out of the enemies attach arc. That you can do 5 strikes at full power is also a force multiplier. I called it a super power for a reason. A actual Heroic Conan Expy is basically better Captain America tier by a bit.

>>48436565
>The only complaint i have is that it's lacking an affordable way to import 8 companions
I do like the group import myself, yes. My favorite is 50 CP/import, imports get twice the total CP spend on option.

>>48436718
>It doesn't matter if I know that I can summon monsters if I don't understand what that means in functional terms, what it can't do, and how powerful what it can do is.
You can summon monsters, an army of them even, but none of them will be invincible one on one.Think Deep Spawn and not Cthulhu. You could have some Strong/Durable but slow, or Fast and Stealthy but squishy as a normal person. You can have both, but they will have other weakness and limitations. Their strength is in numbers, and that most people in a S&S setting don't have high CP Perk level abilities.

If you want to summon something really strong with no weaknesses, it will take a lot of set up and mojo, and the signs will be noticed by others, who will try to stop you, because they do not want the creepy neighbors to have a pet Eldritch Horror the size of city hall at their beck and call. Because of bad experiences in the past. So, you will either need to diplomance them or have an army of lesser beasties first.
>>
>>48436988
No it isn't, fuck off. The jump is perfect and any change could only make it worse. No criticism is valid, anything bad you can say about it is shitposting, clarification for what the perks actually do would degrade its quality.

But seriously, the wanking over this jump is kinda annoying, considering it's worse for clarity than Worm is and how resistant people are to fixing the problem.
>>
>>48437059
>I do like the group import myself, yes. My favorite is 50 CP/import, imports get twice the total CP spend on option.
That's a pretty good one, but i'd be content with any full-team-import option that didn't cost more than 400-500cp at most, where all my companions can get at least 300-500cp worth of abilities.
>>
>>48437059
Why are you acting like an authority on a jump you didn't make? You aren't Worm.
>>
>>48437027
>Your free time to do what, exactly?
...Pokemon stuff? I mean. You're there anyway...

Though I agree with most of your point (I wouldn't count 'training' psionics as anything like a chore either), I do feel you're going a little far in it.
>>
>>48436753
>I'd say "where the fuck's your free time."
>>48437027
>Seriously, if i had the chance to learn something like aura or psionics i sure wouldn't view practice as a chore.
Yup! This is my first jump. None of this has gotten old yet. I am learning SUPER POWERS. Why would I be passing that up? And yes, I would consider Pokescience a super power.
I would also be making one of my 6 a ditto, to breed my organic super weapons in case I die and get sent home.

Because it would SUCK to die on the first jump, so I would be milking it for everything I could.
>>
>>48437115
These are the kind of people who think Sword and Sorcery is a great jump; the same kind who'll make up their own rulings for jumps they didn't make.

Wait until Worm shows up and ask him, there's no point in arguing with the thread over this.
>>
>>48436976
>I don't like vagueness
>I don't like fetish bullshit
>I don't like horribly imbalanced garbage
>I don't like hardcaps on my abilities
>I don't like this shitty formatting

I guess since it's all subjective, none of the above matter either, then.
>>
>>48437116
Well, "pokemon stuff" can mean a lot of things. Learning Pokescience is one of them. Or you could just do it as a hobby, reading about it in the evenings when you're camping with your team in the wilderness after a day of training.

If you want to go for the champion circuit, more power to you.
You can combine that with psionics and aura training too, just get a pokemon of the relevant ability (like a Gardevoir and a Lucario) and you can train your pokemon and yourself at the same time.

There's also what >>48437155 said. This is all new. A new world. Entire new species that the entire world evolves around. Brand new things to learn, to explore, to discover. Also superpowers. Because superpowers.

I think i'd barely manage to spend time sleeping for the first year or even longer because there's so much cool stuff to do.
>>
>>48437242
If the thread likes it anyway...
>>
>>48437242
You've got that strawman on he the ropes! Hit him again!
>>
>>48437261
Well I think we've established the thread's sense of taste is garbage if S&S is well liked.
>>
>>48436957
>If you get a perk for free, for being a specific species, do you get to use it when you're NOT that species?
>>48436971
>this is what is known as the air Breathing mermaids problem
Air Breathing Mermaids are Evil, yes.

What is important is to be consistent.
I assume as you enter more and more new realities you become more and more hyperdimensional, layered upon yourself over and over like a smith folds a katana over and over. YOU are all of those dimensional layers at once. The Alt form is what the outermost observable layer is. But you are all of your self, not just the outer layer of an onion.

So depending on your jump, you might be all blood types at once, and have how many different DNA profiles. The Alt Form is for what external scans show at that particular moment in time.
>>
Is going on an adventure in the pokemon jump likely to end your chain right out of the gate? I mean you are running around in a world full of powerful supernatural animals that attack you if you walk through tall grass. . .
>>
>>48437293
The entire population bases a fucking economy around Pokémon Adventures.

You'll be fiiiiiiine.
>>
>>48437293
You have your own monsters. Good luck.
>>
>>48437293
Unlikely, seeing how people send their kids out to do exactly that.

There's probably stuff like how to act around wild pokemon, what to do and what to avoid and so on that kids in that world learn at school, so you'll probably want to take a non drop-in origin.
You also get your own pokemon to protect yourself, and possibly pokemon-equivalent superpowers.
I mean, it's probably not 100% safe. But you should be in no more danger than you'd be in a modern city unless you're being stupid, just a different kind of danger.
>>
>>48437027
Remember that this is a Pokemon Jump. You've got ten years of trying to catch 'em all, or at least your ideal team, become a champion of as many leagues as you can, become a master Pokemon Coordinator, and all kinds of other things. An Olympic workout regimen and a doctorate in electronics take a lot of time which you could be using to have adventures.

>>48436957
If you get a perk by being a species, you get that perk permanently unless the Jump or Jumpmaker says otherwise. If you get abilities by being a species, you only get them in that alt-form.
>>
>>48437264
He literally fucking said that 'I don't like vagueness' is a subjective problem, and the only thing that matters is if the thread at large is in an uproar over it.

My point is that there are a lot of things that the thread has issues with that are only 'subjective problems' in the same fashion that 'I don't like vagueness' is, as in real legitimate problems with jump design that can't just be dismissed by saying 'it's a subjective problem' like if people didn't give a shit it would't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>48437293
Ten year olds do this shit. Hell, they run around with teams of all magikarps or weedles or ratatas. They do just fine. Unless you're dumb enough to take that 300 CP drawback that makes a Legendary hunt you down, then run like the bitch you are because God has no mercy left for you.
>>
What's your hair color, jumpers?
>>
>>48437346
I don't see why you'd NEED to become a champion. I mean, you can if you want, but this isn't the games.
And if you know what pokemon you want you should be able to catch them reasonably fast, like a few months or the first year unless they're rare.

And as i said, a lot of your personal training can take place at the same time as the training of your pokemon. I'd imagine it would do wonders for team bonding.
>>
Right, this is probably not going to be done anytime soon, but am I missing anything?
>>
>>48437357
Fuck off shitposter. Worm isn't even here, your shitposting will not reach him/
>>
>>48437346
Adding to >>48437387 you also don't need to go for a doctorate. You don't have to spend years sitting in lectures and passing tests.
You can learn that stuff on your own, and assuming you take Savant you should learn reasonably fast.
Then you just spend a few years at the end to get some practical experience.
>>
>>48437357
Except you're confusing subjective and objective. "X perk feels more powerful than Y perk" is subjective. "Tree X offers mundane skills and Tree Y offers world-bending superpowers" is objective. "This setting has too much fanservice" is subjective. "This setting requires you to commit lewd acts to use any of your powers" is objective.
>>
>>48437395
Is there anyone here that even knows enough about this setting to tell?
>>
>>48437384
Silvery-grey.
Think "distinguished older gentleman"
>>
File: 1460894244626.jpg (550KB, 910x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460894244626.jpg
550KB, 910x700px
>>48437384
Black with green highlights, most often. Sometimes I go with other stuff though.

Like the constantly shifting psychedelic rainbow hair. That gets some funny looks.
>>
Starting a chain out of boredom.

Jump #1: Sword and Sorcery

The Land of Steel
Male
Warrior - 50

To Truly Live - 100
A Well Travelled Road - 100
Born to be Mighty - 0
The Will to Live - 50
Strength and Steel - 150
A Cry of Thunder - 150
Rain of Steel - 300
By Might Divine - 300
Grandeur and Allure - 400

A Mighty Blade - 0

Tattered Veil + 300
The Nail That Sticks Up + 200
A Selfish World + 100

>>48437293
Living apocalypses are routinely defeated and enslaved by 10 year olds with the power of friendship.

Hell, in the darkest continuity, with actual murder and shit, a little girl got away with literally kicking God in the face.
>>
>>48437440
Except you're playing a game of sophistry here, because in all regards, those things are subjective problems in the same way 'I don't like vagueness' is.

You can also observe in absolute terms that the perks in Sword and Sorcery are fucking vague as shit, but you don't recognize that when you moved the goal posts because it wasn't convenient to you.

You can see in absolute terms that those things are present, but that isn't what we're arguing about and you know it, we're arguing about whether or not these things are problems, which they all are.
>>
>>48437395
Denner resin, maybe? Because who doesn't want fantasy heroin? But no, seriously, looks good.
>>
>>48437496
which continuity is that, X/Y?
>>
>>48437395
Warrior is missing a Capstone? Also, from the looks of those perks, some seem less valuable than others in the same tree or relative to other perks in other trees of the same pricing.
>>
>>48437395
>permanent death for companions
You might want to consider removing that. I mean, stuff like that tends to not go over well, even if it's part of an optional drawback.
Just my opinion though.
>>
>>48437539
Probably one of the manga continuities, I'd bet.
>>
>>48437612
Wait, what? I didn't notice that at first, no, that's a legitimate problem.
>>
>>48437646
It's the Skindancer drawback, 300cp, that has that.
>>
>>48437532
Why not?
>>48437592
Whoops, Immaculate white is meant to serve that purpose.
>>48437612
>>48437646
That's kinda the point of that drawback.
>>
File: CatchArceus.jpg (116KB, 450x648px) Image search: [Google]
CatchArceus.jpg
116KB, 450x648px
>>48437496
Bodymod

Heavy
Athlete - 100

Strength 2 - 100
Speed 4 - 100
Endurance 4 - 200
Dexterity - 0

Metavore - 100

>>48437539
>pic related
No idea what the actual context is.
>>
>>48437676
>permanent companion death
>for 300

Gonna have to disagree.
>>
>>48437676
>That's kinda the point of that drawback.
For 300cp?
>>
>>48437676
>That's kinda the point of that drawback.
If you want to keep it, I'd advice making it only for the jump. Bringing them back for the next.

Otherwise... it's probably not worth the flak you're gonna get.
>>
>>48437612
>>48437646
As long as it's an optional drawback i don't see a problem with it.
There's a lot of jumps with "no way in hell" drawbacks. This would just be another, though i'm pretty sure there's people callous enough to take it for more power.
Though 300cp is a bit on the low side for that.
>>
Is there an updated WIP of the nWoD Werewolf jump somewhere?
>>
>>48436938
>How powerful are the gods in that setting? Would I be able to fight then?
All gods can die. Gods in a S&S setting are more like jobs or political positions than Ascendant States of being.

This does not necessarily mean you should or could just stab them. You probably want to find all you can about them for weaknesses to exploit, and come at them sideways.

Divine power is not really natural in the setting, and cannot abide there indefinitely. That means that Gods that have been in the world for an extended time can be expected to have feet of clay, and weakness you can exploit. These gods will be like greek gods, and no more powerful then a powerful Sorcerer or Warrior King. They are also more likely to have a supernatural defense that is the reason they have withstood the ages, or good enough PR that no one has dared to try over the years.

For Gods newly summoned into the world, it is another matter. The mundanity of the world has not had time to grind down their supernal nature. The best way to defeat them is to kill their priests before they can ever be brought into the world. And if they are trying to come into the world, you will know, in the prophesies of madmen, and the entrails of carrion, the ill wind and that which comes forth out of it's proffer season.

If you fail to stop it coming forth, pray you dispatch it before it can come into it's full power in this world. Because the bones of greater ages than the one you now live in have been put to rest by the advent of a god such as this. All hope is not yet lost, but you will need more than Unyielding Will and a Sword of Steel to over come a god such as this.
>>
>>48437697
>some little bitch kicked God in the face and presumably got away with it
POKEMON
>>
>>48437676
Then it sure as hell isn't worth 300 CP.
To be honest, I legitimately don't think anything would be worth permanent companion death.
>>
>>48437702
>>48437706
>>48437710
What price would you suggest? Do note that you can keep them from being possessed or exorcise them without killing them, though it is difficult.
>>
>>48437739
Vampire the Requiem gets away with it, as does Devil Survivor.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48435043
So, I started this Jumpchian by become heaps smarter and better at a ton of subjects whilst also become a proficient engineer and public speaker, dear me. The R&D decision often bemoan the fact that large swaths of my time are taken up with being the best person in the R&D to explain shit to the Board. All around this is a cool and thankfully I survive by being a back lines guy who often can be found working with a serious enphasis on overkill, being of the mindset that there is no such thing only 'Open Fire!' and 'Open Fire with the other Big Guns whilst we Reload the First set!'.

So, where to next /JC?

===
Body Mod:
CP: 600
Build: Medium
Body Type: Athlete [-100]
Stats:
Strength 0
Endurance 2 [-100]
Speed 2 [Free]
Dexterity 4 [-100]
Appeal 0
Shape 0 [-0]
Sense 4 [-200]
Perks:
Flexibility 1 [Free]
Metavore [-100]
===
>>
>>48437751
Jumps get away with a lot of stupid shit. Would you rather people in the thread bitch about those jumps as well?
>>
>>48437751
Devil Survivor isn't permanent. DSAnon said they respawn after the jump is over, they're just dead for the jump. Considering it lasts about a week, or 8 days if you take that one drawback, that's not surprising.
Vampire, on the other hand, that I don't know about.
>>
>>48437751
Nobody takes it though, and for good reason. Companions respawning is basically priceless, not to mention the value of companions themselves.
>>
>>48437767
How about Tenchi?
>>
>>48437722
Why are you still making rulings over a jump you didn't make?
>>
>>48437751
>>48437787
>>48437801
Here's the actual drawback. Note that it's worth 3x as much.

Dark Fate (+900cp) - You are doomed to experience Final Death. You can-not avoid this terrible fate. At some point during the Jump, your Dark Fate will come upon you. However if you sacrifice one your companions you can avoid your Dark Fate. They will suffer in your stead. When this happens, nothing you can do will save them and you’ll have to watch. There’s no way to cheat the system, it must be a genuine companion. They’ll be gone forever, and you’ll have to live with that memory.
>>
>>48437751
The Devil Survivor one is only for the jump, as I suggested to Ninjanon.

VtR... I feel it's weird in terms of drawbacks anyway, and will note that it's a cap-breaking +900cp drawback, that only goes for a single companion of your choice.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>48437808
Sure, that place has a Slice of Life option, right?
>>
>>48437835
But it's also unavoidable. This one isn't.
>>
I have a question about the monk class in the dragonlance jump. Since we can gain levels after we take it are we still restricted to the thing that if you are a monk and take levels in other classes you can't go back and get any more class levels of monk?
>>
>>48437848
Yes. You can actually run through it twice, once for Slice of Life and once for Space Opera. So you can come back some day once you're stronger and more confident you can survive.
>>
>>48437612
>>48437646
>>48437739
>>48437706
>>48437702
You can fend off skin dancers with crowns of holly and avoid them entirely by not letting the dark gas enter your companions bodies. If you don't like it, don't take it.
>>
>>48437751
>Vampire the Requiem
Note how the same jump gives you some social humiliation for 600cp.

>Laughingstock (+600cp) – Somehow you’ve drawn the scorn of the local Harpies, social gossipers, who make you their favorite target. Good luck trying to do anything socially, it’ll be a very difficult but satisfying climb to Prince.

Not a good example.
>>
>>48437835
>900cp
>Only one companion
>Unavoidable
That's so totally different it's not even funny.
>>
>>48437835
So if you took Jerry from Undertale this is basically free points? Well you are still a horrible person but it is free points.
>>
>>48437874
>not letting the dark gas enter your companions bodies.
...Is this a fart joke? Or an actual thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 564x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 564x586px
>>48437875
Make sense in context. It was there when you had to become Prince of the city.
>>
>>48437865
>>48437880
It's powered by drawback fiat, so it kind of is. Note how most other drawbacks reduce the effectiveness of any perks meant to counter them.
>>
>>48437926
When skin dancers are not in a body, they look like dark smoke / gas. Keep your vacuum cleaners handy folks.
>>
>>48437874
It doesn't matter, permanent companion death is permanent death, and that it can kill more than one, completely negates any argument about how it's avoidable.

It isn't worth 300 cp.
>>
So, since the v1.1 update for Overlord is taking forever to actually move from the new uploads folder to the actual main drive, I decided to go ahead and write out a v1.2 update for it.

Change Log for 1.2 is at the bottom of the document. Main features are scenarios, additional drawbacks to choose from (though not a higher drawback limit), Pay2Win items, and some other misc things.

This will probably be the last major update to the jump until Volume 11 has been released and translated, whenever that happens.
>>
>>48437870
The more you leverage crunch, the more you're bound by it. If you jump DL as a TT game, which is to say you buy a bunch of levels, then you're obliged to follow the rules of that edition. However, if you do not buy a bunch of levels, treating it instead like a narrative and world-driven jump, then you have the greater fluidity with the hows and whats of your class.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>48437981
Amazing.
>>
>>48437941
The jump author straight up said it's avoidable.
>>
>>48437934
Speaking of - how come Cool Cats gets to talk you out of a decision easily, and yet for everybody else it takes a fucking thread's worth of shit?
>>
>>48437981
Brellin, does having the Summoning perk/Innate Talent boost the Shub Niggurath/Dark Young Summoning spell?
>>
>>48437722
Are you Worm anon? Because if not, please don't make rulings on other peoples jumps as if you know something the rest of us don't, it's really fucking rude.
>>
>>48437973
300cp for something that involves keeping your companions in a vacuum suit and being attentive seems about right.
>>
>>48438023
Wait, what? Did he remove the need to become prince or some stupid shit?
>>
File: Young BillAnon.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Young BillAnon.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Just remembered that I had to update a few of my early jumps:

>Adventure Time (Updated)
Drawbacks: Sir Slicer, Crushes, Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes, Pudding Deficiency, [1600]
Starting Location: Candy Kingdom
Origin: Wizard
Perks: Wiz Biz [Free]
Hit in the Boingloings [1500]
Archmage [1200]
Elemental Monarch: Fire [600]
Lich [0]

So, I’m kind of a easily distracted eccentric mage with giant necromancy powers.
I’m kind of powerful enough that most of the setting is harmless, but I should watch my back that I don’t encounter anything too scary.
>>
>>48438057
300cp for all your companions potentially dying forever is fucking retarded from a balance perspective.
>>
>>48438072
Goddamn could you make it any more obvious you're setting out bait for yourself?
>>
>>48438033
Being a Magic Caster with Level One Hundred and the Arcane caster class skill is enough to get the Ia Shub Niggurath spell. It was explicitly mentioned in canon to be one of the most common used of all over-rank magics.
>>
>>48437981
A question about Tolerance for Evil and 42d Supreme Being.

Its my understanding, based off of what I’ve read in the jump and reading the LN and various other bits of the IP, that it’d work like this:

You can influence the behavior of the NPCs, to include moving them toward behavior that, prior to your taking of Tolerance, you’d consider less evil. However, when they fuck up you’re less inclined to punish them. That isn’t to say that you’ll let them get away with it, you’ll still address their mistake, not because its evil but because they failed your orders, but that you won’t smite them for their mistake, regardless of whether it was intentional or not.

TL;DR – Just want a clarification of whether or not as a Good or Neutral 42d Being you’d be able to push Nazarick away from some of the more evil behaviors you see in the books.

Thanks again for the jump.
>>
>>48437989
Kind of, if you want to use the crunch of the game your bound by the crunch of the game. Eh I can live with that.
>>
>>48438033
Whoops, you weren't asking if you had the spell, you were asking if augmented summoning / summoning specialty would boost it. The answer is yes, those skills boost the Dark Young. They don't make the initial death-wave any more powerful though.
>>
>>48438079
what is that?
>>
>>48437981
What actually determines if you have a large mana pool besides Abyss of Magic? Does anything besides which origin you are affect mana pool?
>>
>>48437697
Warehouse

Electricity - 10
Plumbing - 10
Forcewall - 20
Shelving - 0
Workshop - 10
Portal - 30
Stasis Pod x2 - 40
Free Space - 30

Jump #2: Demon's Souls

Valley of Defilement
Male
Knight - 100

Soul Gathering - 0
Inner Self - 600
Move Set - 0
Soulcraft - 300
Seventh Saint - 600

Starting Gear - 0

NG+7 + 600

Balls to the wall, all or nothing.
>>
>>48438152
Pic is antagonist from Summer Wars.
>>
>>48438129
That's fine. Also, exactly what can the copied Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown do? I know that it grants admin access to the Tomb, and that it has a gem that can summon a Primal Fire Elemental once per day, but does it also boost magical abilities or something like that?
Thanks for both answering these questions and making this jump and its' updates, by the way. It's always fun to read/jump, even if it is a cp vampire.
>>
>>48437981
>Powerless now seals out-of-jump knowledge
If you didn't want people taking that drawback you might have just as much.
>>
Cosmic Warehouse:
CP: 150
Utlities:
Electricty [-10]
Heat/AC [-10]
Force-Wall [-20]
Structures:
Shelving [Free]
Terminal [-10]
Robots [-20]
Workshop [-10]
Med-bay [-20]
Misc:
Portal [-30]
Stasis Pod x 1 [-20]

Tenchi Muyo Coming soon...
>>
>>48437981
Noice. By the way, there's no note, but I'm assuming the Werebeast race boosts the Warrior origin? And does 'physically powerful' refer to overall strength, toughness, speed, etc.? Or just strength?
>>
>>48438165
>NG+7
I really don't think you'd survive that.
>>
>>48437981
You have so much stuff, and so much expensive stuff now. I really think you should bump the defalt CP cap up to 1800 and the Powerless + Wrath/Rival up to 2000.
>>
>>48437722
Disregard >>48437834 and >>48438042, please continue clarifying things when people don't understand them unless the guy who made the Jump asks you not to.
>>
>>48437496
>Tattered Veil + 300
>The Nail That Sticks Up + 200
>A Selfish World + 100
That is my favorite Drawback setup.

>Grandeur and Allure - 400
You took this instead of A Weight Upon the Brow
You might want to switch, as the crown synergises really well with By Might Divine, and as is grows in power the Social Fu effect can basically eventually make to a lesser Ring of Power in circlet form.

You can then recreate that scene with Galadriel in LotR at will.
>>
>>48438129
You ruled before that the perks that affect/improve mana only affects other jump's mana if you have a perk to merge the different mana pools, are you unaware that mana is a unified resource by default?
>>
>>48437981
>Clarified that the ‘Powerless’ drawback also seals out of jump knowledge. If you take that
drawback you are effectively running this jump as if it was your first.
I really wish you hadn't done this.
>>
>>48438221
>Please continue making up bullshit and passing it as legitimate until Worm shows up to shit on you for passing rulings on his jump.
>>
File: bill cipher money.png (119KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
bill cipher money.png
119KB, 600x915px
>>48438079
And now, for some actual me

>Kung Fu Hustle
Drawbacks: Bad Tattoos, Queen of Stereotypes, Scalded, Coward [1600]
Starting Location:
Origin: Wandering Idiot
Perks: Portentous Butterfly [Freebie]
Poison Immunity [1500]
Standing upon Heaven [1200]
What Does Not Kill Me [950]
Land of the Underestimated [850]
Gold Frames are Perfect for Clerks [750]
Lasting Humiliation [550]
Is There No Justice? Is There No Law? [250]
We’re the Bad Guys! [150]
Standing upon Heaven [0]

From a Jump where I did nothing to a Jump where I will probably not do much.

Maybe I will set myself as a gypsy merchant and sell magical weapons and clothes to increase your abilities.
>>
>>48438103
Yes, you could influence them to be less evil. The mandatory blind spot you have for Nazarick just makes you inclined to not be bothered by the things they do. Nothing is stopping you from guiding them into different methods though.

>>48438161
Magical Powerhouse gives more mana. Magic Casters naturally have more mana than Drop-Ins, and Drop-Ins naturally have more mana than Warriors.

The stat boost that a Heteromorphic race, or RoH, will give to a lvl 100 will also increase your reserves. Naturally having all three of those things boost them further.

Additionally your item set will also determine how much mana you have. The higher the tier of your equipment, the better bonuses and stats they give to you.

>>48438183
Makes magic more powerful, while you're holding it, empowers your racial abilities while holding it (if you have any, which you do if you're in AOG), automatically counters with 7 different 7th tier attack spells against anyone that attacks you, and other misc things like improving your stats. Assume the other gems let you summon a fire, earth, water, wind, and star Primal Elemental, along with two other high-end spells (you can pick, not Over-rank though).

Also it possesses an aura of awe and terror (which you can toggle on and off) that looks like the screaming souls of the dead that are bound to it. It will scare the shit out of people.
>>
>>48438250
Yeah, exactly. Glad we understand each other, you petulant dick.
>>
>>48438209
I've played Dark Souls to NG + 8 before. I think I can handle it.

Especially if I hide like a little bitch.
>>
>>48438152
Love Machine from Summer Wars.
>>
>>48438205
Good point, I'll go and edit that it. And yes werebeasts will be aspected towards Warrior origins.

>>48438210
Do a Scenario.

>>48438235
If that's how you roll in your chain you're free to fanwank.

>>48438243
It was an oversight not to have included knowledge on the banned list previously. It's a 600cp drawback, it's supposed to be bad news.
>>
>>48438230
Eh, I considered it. I guess I can, but the whole charismatic king thing was of secondary interest to me.

I think there are other places I can get an equivalent to Grandeur and Allure, though. So I guess I should switch.
>>
>>48438129
Would immunities granted by jumpchain fiat through perks be capable of resisting the World Items somewhat? I mean, piercing World Item immunity would be harder due to how stronger in their function defense World Items are, but resisting the bypass would work?

Momonga is a high tier player only due to his equipment and stuff, right? And RoH + level 100 player could match mid rank players while naked. So if Momonga had worse stuff and I was naked, I could match him? What if I also was HR and had Divine Tier equipment? Do I just smash him?

Can we learn to craft Divine Tier equipment, yet spend hundreds of years crafting such set?

We had a discussion about power levels of different setting compared to Overlord, Would this be correct assumptions? >>48428064
>>
>>48438285
Still a strange name for a virus.
>>
>>48438251
You bought Standing Upon Heaven twice.
>>
>>48437981
I wonder if Good liches can exist in this setting.
>>
>>48438269
This might be something I'll just have to wank, but if you Conjoined Conjured the magic in the jump with something more freeform, would that mess up the way Dark Wisdom works?

For similar purposes, are the different class skills considered different magic systems?

In general, how would it be affected, would the ranked nature of it break down?
>>
>>48438357
Sure they can. There's no real inherent morality in Overlord. Just most people tend to be dicks.
>>
>>48438313
There's now literally no reason to take it, though, since you now can't even predict what shit you're in for based on meta knowledge. It's guaranteed suicide.
>>
>>48438313
By knowledge (for the Powerless drawback), do you mean stuff you learned in other jumps or do you effectively have amnesia aside from your in-jump memories (if any)?
>>
>>48438313
>If that's how you roll in your chain you're free to fanwank.
>Fanwank
Dude, it's the way the creator of the whole deal did it.
>>
>>48438313
I don't know if its in the notes, but can you learn Martial Arts or steal Innate Talents in the jump as a player?
>>
>>48438422
Quicksilver did a lot of things.
>>
>>48438405
People in regular stories, including Overlord, tend to go through life without meta-knowledge, and often manage just fine. Is your Jumper so incredibly incompetent that he needs to cheat to win every fight?
>>
>>48437981
RoH + Heteromorphic Race + Level 100 + Offense and Defense Focused Warrior + Divine Tier equipment

Are you the most broken thing in the setting?
>>
>>48437981
Have to weigh in on the Powerless Drawback.
If you cut away all connection to prior jumps, yo no longer have a CYOA that is actually jumpchain compliant. All you are doing is pissing on the spirit of the whole thing
Also, 'knowledge' is not really a power.

And the way you have answered every question about Powerless plus Rival Guild/Wrath of Nazareck (you say the only way to do it is run and keep running)

Has convinced me you should probably just remove the Powerless drawback altogether, because you cannot handle it properly.

If a drawback lock a jump into a very specific course of action, it is just constructed to badly to be included.
>>
>>48437981
Powerless seals out of jump knowledge? well that fucks anyone wanting to do the 800 drawback thing over rather thoroughly.
>>
>>48437395
what is?
>>
>>48438468
>I can handle the fact that taking drawbacks mean I have to deal with drawbacks
Oh, it's you again.
>>
>>48438447
The problem is that full 800cp is basically suicidal now.
>>
>>48438313
Going to have to agree you shouldn't remove all knowledge with Powerless.
>>
>>48438269
>Star Primal Elemental
Whoa, wait, what? That sounds really cool, would you mind explaining? How does that work?
Also, if we combined all three, would we get Captain Primal Elemental?
>>
>>48438499
So it is with maxing out drawbacks in any jump.
>>
Here's a question I've been thinking about recently.

Say that i make Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly jump (played by Nathan Fillion) a companion and then go to the Hollywood jump with him.
There we run into actor Nathan Fillion, what happens?

Do they have an existential breakdown, pass of resemblance as a fluke, universe collapses because of a paradox?
>>
>>48437981
How fast can a Level 100 Warrior without Monk move?
>>
>>48438503
I agree, amnesia is usually it's own drawback in and of itself. Adding that to Powerless and requiring powerless + the capstone drawback to hit 800 is a bit much.

I think an amnesia drawback OR Powerless and one of the capstones is legit for 800.

What say you? >>48438313
>>
>>48438508
Don't you know? Having real difficulty in the face a drawbacks is a bad thing now.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>48438199
Please someone send help. These women are Mad!
Jump 002: Tenchi Muyo!
CP: 1000
Tone: Slice of Life
Drawback:
Multiple Spouses x 2 [+400]
Origin: Super-Tech-Magi-Scientist [-100]
Perks:
Simple Scientific Solution [Free]
Techno Babelfish [-100]
Super Study Buddy [-200]
Overcoming Simple Bias [-300]
The Maddest Science Yet [-400]
Items:
Heavy Weapon (Energy Rifle) [Free]
Control Cube [-100]
Jumper A and Jumper B [Free]
Holographic Computer [-200]
>>
>>48438468
There's plenty of drawbacks in other jumps that give you full-on amnesia. People still take them.

>>48438499
You can be superior to anyone in the setting just with in-jump perks easily enough. You can also import a whole bunch of companions with similar abilities.
I really don't see the problem.
>>
>>48438329
*Immunities*, as in something that explicitly works as an absolute effect, would protect you. Resistances .. well, you'd need to ask yourself if your resistance can stand up to the metaphorical power of an entire world. If the answer is no ...

Momonga is mid-level in the high-tier players due both to his build and items, but his skill level is easily top 1%. Additionally RoH + lvl 100 is mid-ranked while naked. Not 'middle of the high-tier' naked.

If you've got lvl 100, a HR, and RoH as well as Divine Tier equipment you will definitely top-trump him in terms of actual stats, but he is still supremely skilled with his particular build. You would have a significant advantage but Momonga canonically has a near 100% PK success ratio from the second fight onwards. So, basically, you'll want to make sure you win the first time.

You don't have the materials to make divine tier equipment. They just don't exist in the New World. Maybe you could find something from other worlds that would serve as materials, but keep in mind most of the drops required to make that stuff came from deities and similarly powerful entities.

Inter-jump equivalence depends on the jump. There is no easy answer. Fanwank how you believe it should work for your chain.

>>48438357
Nothing says you have to be evil if you take the Skeleton (or zombie) race.

>>48438362
It wouldn't mess up anything. All spells from Overlord work in the Ranked Magic system, they just differ in how they are performed.

>>48438405
Unless you don't take Wrath of Nazarick or Rival Guild, in which case you have nothing to worry about. And if did take one of those drawbacks you'd still know you took it, and thus know to be on your toes.

>>48438419
Knowledge/stuff learned. You're not an amnesiac. It all comes back post-jump.
>>
So please excuse another of my silly questions. In Overlord for someone who went Human warrior, with level 100, realm of heroes, physical powerhouse and monk, would their physical abilities (Strength, toughness, agility, speed and such) be considered supernatural?
>>
>>48438313
How about you split Powerless and Amnesia into two 300 CP drawbacks?
>>
>>48438541
>Multiple Spouses x2 and Study Buddy scientist/apprentice.
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>48438467
Oh and also World Champion.
>>
>>48438313
>It was an oversight not to have included knowledge on the banned list previously. It's a 600cp drawback, it's supposed to be bad news.
Not really. Every time I have considered taking it you only give 100 CP for it. And no, good design is NOT just making a Bad News.

There is NO reason for a drawback this fucked up. At all. Put some effort into it, don't just put Bat Stuff out of your ass and call it a drawback.

If you really want to have Jump Amnesia as a drawback, make it its own thing. It does not really fit in with the Powerless drawback, or the setting really, at all.
>>
File: 1463959091412.png (278KB, 352x532px) Image search: [Google]
1463959091412.png
278KB, 352x532px
>>48438468
>>48438478
what
having jumps lock you out of powers from other settings isn't a new thing
why is this suddenly an issue now
>>
>>48438567
Oh hey, for our six month return after every jump, we'll still have access to our warehouse and companions right?

Also, assume that someone fails to get their spark and gets sent home. How often would the Ring of AOO allow them to shift over to the New World and Nazarick?
>>
>>48438567
>All spells from Overlord work in the Ranked Magic system
But you've also said that Arcane magic isn't Divine magic and that they're distinct from each other.
>>
>>48438543
>>48438508

The problem I have is you don't have any knowledge that a big bad threat is coming after you. That all I honestly cared about really, I don't reallly need to know anything about the knowledge, just that a big bad threat is after me, and I better fucking book it.
>>
>>48438567
But I'm not asking about these jumps, I am asking about your opinion on the other settings mentioned.

Also, can we take two scenarios at once if they aren't conflicting? Like the one that is for those that didn't take Supreme 42nd being and the one for locals?

If I hurt or at least Incapacitate Momonga's NPCs in self defense, will it be impossible for me to quell his rage even if I heal them and such?

The scenario for those that will have 42nd being... But our out-of-jump abilities will work for anything else than information gathering? And does the part of scenario that's making them weaker include anything that helps us be more persuasive?(I assume that perks that just give us knowledge of HOW to be persuasive won't be affected, it's just knowledge.)
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>48437981
Well, here goes. Changed up the drawbacks. Instead of a decade of hiding and running, I just roll in with a stupid advantage.

Location: A stroke of Luck, The chance to Choose (Right outside the Tomb of Nazarick)
Local [Free]
Race: Slime [200]
Origin: Magic Caster
>perks:
Tolerance for Evil [Free]
Themed Aesthetics [50] Vanity
Shared Language [Free]
Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning [Free]
Innate Talent - Omnidextrous [Free]
Innate Talent - Physical Powerhouse [Free]
Innate Talent - Magical Powerhouse [100]
Innate Talent - Alchemist [Free]
Realm of Heroes [Free]
Level One Hundred [600]
Class Skills - Arcane Caster [Free]
Class Skills - Divine Caster [50]
Class Skills - Talismonger [50]
Specific Specialization - Warding [100]
Specific Specialization - Summoning [100]
>items:
Golden Coins [Free]
Alchemist's Laboratory [Free]
Medium Tier Equipment [Free]
The Ring of Elru [200]
Companions:
Homunculus Maid [50]
Local Hero [Free]
>drawbacks:
Foreigner [+100] I'm a foreign Slime. Ok.
Embroiled in Politics [+200] Politics! yay... ugh.
Rival Player [+300] Fair enough. Murder time.
>scenario:
Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom [+300] Now that I'm not powerless... Yeah. I got this.
Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item [100]
Dark Wisdom [200]
>>
>>48438641
Didn't he say that it was like you're taking it as your first jump? I think you'd still have the knowledge of the setting from your RL self, just not anything in the meantime.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 900x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 900x870px
>>48438567
Didn't he beat the min-max NPC, the Vampire Holy Valkyrie? Like by using the right items, and bluffing the hell out of things?

>>48438023
Because Cool Cats Don't Trip. Plus he doesn't yell to change something and offer nothing in return. He asks nicely and puts down what he would like to see.
>>
>>48438567
>>48438567
is the scenario stuff the kind of stuff you should Roll for? Because I think if I just stay out of the skeleton's way i can curb stomp most of these kingdoms and Anno 2070 tech Will help me by Constructing underwater cities and fishing and Such things,my general approach is to pass myself off as having come from a sci-fi game he hasn't heard of.
>>
>>48438669
Anon are you the hero slimes around the world need?
>>
>>48438587
At least someone is getting entertainment out of this. Any suggestions for my third Jump.
>>
>>48438422
So fanwank it. Lots of people tend to ignore some of the original rules, like that one where everyone speaks in your native language regardless of setting.

>>48438423
You can learn Martial Arts in jump. Since we don't know why Innate Talents manifest or why some people have them and some don't you can't take them from others (because we don't know the mechanism you'd need to do that). You'll have to be satisfied with what can be bought until and unless canon tells us how exactly Innate Talents manifest.

>>48438467
Right up until you get butt-fucked by a World Item you didn't see coming wielded by a guy/girl leagues below your level. Additionally that's a pretty combat focused build, so you'll probably have difficulty dealing with people that come at your indirectly. And once people realize how strong you are 'indirectly' is probably going to be their default state of dealing with you.

>>48438478
You'd still know you took those drawbacks. There's plenty of drawbacks that lock out-of-jump stuff and plenty of drawbacks that enforce total amnesia (which this doesn't do), and yet people still take them.

>>48438525
Maybe 4/5ths as fast.

>>48438535
It's 800cp, most jumps don't even allow that much, and further 800cp worth of drawbacks usually mean that some serious shit is going down. If people want that extra CP limit they'd better be prepared to bleed for it.
>>
>>48438626
Basically in order to get the max amount of drawback points you need to take powerless and one of two other nasty drawbacks, to survive both of them together you need meta knowledge to hide properly and know that you need to hide.
>>
>>48438567
I see...

And only the CP granted immunities from other jumps would work? No "Gotten in-jump" immunities through objects or such will work against world items?
>>
>>48438567
>Knowledge/stuff learned. You're not an amnesiac. It all comes back post-jump
Thank you, that clears things up.
Another question about Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom:
Do we have to be friends with Ainz/AoG or is it enough to be a respected adversary?
>>
>>48438543
>There's plenty of drawbacks in other jumps that give you full-on amnesia. People still take them.
Yer there are. And there are drawbacks that seal powers. and people take them,

But when BOTH are bundled together, it ceases to be Jumpchain. It is a sign the Jumpmaker is taking the lazy way instead on thinking up a thematic high value drawback.

>>48438313
>It was an oversight not to have included knowledge on the banned list previously.
Does not matter if it was an 'oversight' or not. Still inappropriate. Only reason people have not called Bullshit before is this is the first time you have tried this crap.
>>
>>48438673
>>48438701
>You'd still know you took those drawbacks. There's plenty of drawbacks that lock out-of-jump stuff and plenty of drawbacks that enforce total amnesia (which this doesn't do), and yet people still take them.

Oh, well my complaint is withdrawal.
>>
>>48438701
Could you please answer this >>48438506?
>>
>>48438520
Murder.
>>
I'm extremely reluctant to mention this, as it may result in an update to fix the 'problem' but I did notice that both Wrath of Nazaric and Rival Guild lack magically-enforced hate. That is to say, the drawbacks force their respective guilds to hate you and want you to die, but not in a way that is permanent, irreversible, or insurmountable.

If you're strong, smart, or useful enough, you could still reach a successful parley, or make peace.
>>
File: suprised slime people.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suprised slime people.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48438685
I am. I will establish on this world the Second Kingdom of Slime.

Under my goopy rule, all oozes shall live in glorious harmony. And also fun.

No longer shall we be oppressed and used as practise for low-level adventures. We shall take our rightful place as a great nation of slime.

Also, I have a flying slime castle. Best ruling castle.
>>
>>48438701
>Maybe 4/5ths as fast.
4/5ths as fast as what?

How fast would a Lv. 100 Drop-in be in mach-terms?
>>
>>48438626
Someone is desperate to start a shitstorm so he's latching onto it.
>>
>>48438701
How fast is drop in by that same metric compared to monk? How fast is monk with drop in by the same metric?
>>
>>48438701
>It's 800cp, most jumps don't even allow that much, and further 800cp worth of drawbacks usually mean that some serious shit is going down. If people want that extra CP limit they'd better be prepared to bleed for it.
You are correct, most Jumps do not offer 800 CP for 1,200 CP of drawbacks, because most jumpmakers have more class.

You are not being generous, you are being a dick, and expecting thanks for being a dick.

you are trying to cut this jump out of the jumpchain for 200 CP. That is pretty fucked up there, buddy.
>>
>>48438772
As fast as a warrior monk.
>>
>>48438701
>So fanwank it.
My point was that it's not 'fanwank' to do things the way they were intended.
>>
>>48438766
Will the flying slime castle be made of slime?
>>
>>48438806
In the end, this entire community is composed of fanwank. It's just that some fanwank congeals into content.
>>
>>48438575
Compared to what? Other lvl 100's? Your strength would be immense. Compared to regular people? Walking demigod.

>>48438576
It's not Amnesia. You just can't use out of jump knowledge.
>>48438612
Hmm .. no. I won't change it. If people want that 800cp limit they can suffer for it. Drawbacks that expensive shouldn't be easy.

>>48438627
Sure.
Once every 10 years.

>>48438630
In style and method of operation yes. They're still part of Ranked Magic however.

>>48438650
I'm not going to get into an argument on how one jump compares to another. Especially not when one of those other jumps is the Nasu-verse. That's like asking for a flame war.

If you attack Momonga's subordinates and he can trace it back to you then yes, it is impossible to quell his rage. You'll have effectively failed the Scenario and will get no rewards for it.

You can't just use out of jump abilities to find the other members of the 42 easily. Basically you need to actually work for it, and it will probably take a long ass time.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the 'make them weaker' bit. Explain?
>>
>>48437981
Overlord Retcon #?:

The Fortress City, E-Rantel
21 years old
Local
Birdman 200
Magic Caster
Shared Language
Enhanced Summoning
Magical Powerhouse 300
Alchemist
The Realm of Heroes
Level One Hundred 900
Class Skills, Magic User
Arcane Caster
Divine Caster 950
Spiritualist 1000
Specific Specialisation
Evoker 1100
Summoning 1200
Dark Wisdom 1400
The Ring of Elru 1600
A Local Hero
Leeroy - 17 years old, Human, Local, Warrior, Shared Language 50, Martial Arts Prodigy, Detect Magical Power, The Realm of Heroes, Class Skills, Warrior - Damage Focused, Defense Focused 100, World Champion 400
Rival Guild 1000
Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
Royal Crest
Leeroy - Level One Hundred
The Abyss of Magic 1300

Like the update a lot.

Makes Powerless a pretty mad thing to take though, I mean I rolled well enough but without being particularly tactically adept it sort of makes the Rival Guild/other one + Powerless a little suicidal. 100 CP was already pretty harsh for people taking Lvl 100 and now what amounts to a memory wipe makes it really difficult to do anything with.

Bad news out of the way first: I now have to wait to have my capstone and have to start and sustain a kingdom while destroying a guild.

Good news is that I have my powers back so I'm a shitload better at starting a kingdom and destroying a guild. Also don't need Foreigner any more and I also got to take Evoker to go with my Wind/Fire Phoenix affinity.

Landed on Phoenix in the end for my bird person form as it's a classic.

Need some Phoenix mage based class titles now.
>>
>>48438793
Dude he answer already that you know your drawbacks. That all you need to know, and what you/me already were going to do, run like a little bitch from the rival guild/Nazarick drawbacks.
>>
File: phoenix.jpg (125KB, 1200x755px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.jpg
125KB, 1200x755px
>>48438848
Aww forgot my picture.

It was so damn relevant for once as well.
>>
>>48438479
It is Ninjanon fucking up one of my favorite books with a Permakill companions drawback because he is trying to be Darker and Edgier.

He need to keep that filth in Naruto, because the ninjafags might deserve that crap, but the rest of us do not.
>>
>>48438881
You're really desperate to start a shitstorm today with your overblown nonsense. Every single topic, you pretend to care and flip out in your eternal crusade to run off all jumpmakers.

So it's your favorite books? Tell me what's your favorite character from the books. What are they like? What happens to them?
>>
>>48438830
In Overlord having Crowd Control speciality and 100 level perk would be possible to play Aizen?
>>
>>48438881
It's a drawback you whore, you don't have to take it, just like you don't have to suck every cock you see.
>>
>>48438894
Rubedo.
>>
>>48438919
See the first part of >>48438900 , he's baiting people.
>>
>>48438927
Is that a person? What can they do?
>>
>>48438830
For the 'Sorcerous Kingdom' drawback:

Is the Sorcerous Kingdom basically Kingdom!Nazarick?

Does Ainz have the full might of Nazarick under his command still?

Are Ainz's subordinates that try to undermine your efforts the 9 Lv. 100 players and dozens of Lv.90-100 NPCs?
>>
>>48438919
You don't understand. It's a compulsion - he's not just gay. He's a tier above homosexual.
>>
>>48438830
Ah, I meant this:

>Your time in this world will not end until you have completed this task, and you will find that
methods you have brought with you from outside of this world will be illsuited to discovering the
whereabouts of your missing friends

Basically, if I have out of jump knowledge of psychology and such, how to best make people spill their secrets, not a power that lets me do that but just knowledge, that will still work full on in letting me get info?

Can I at least get a quick info on something? Will I be correct in assuming The 1000 cp races or the battle Capstones boosted by Dormant power in SMT jump will make me equal to a tough raid boss for Nazarick? Same with Darksiders capstones? I don't need any different answers regarding this, but here's the issue.

If, for example, both jumpers were to refuse answering this question because the other jump is not theirs, how does one determine how much of help the power of other jump is in current one?

Would friendly sparrings against Momonga and his subordinates if they agree to it be okay, or is that still gonna draw Momonga's aggro for some reason?

Also, this >>48438703
>>
>>48438810
Yup. Magic flying slime. It's nice.

I can pretty much make anything out of goo. Including magic items, floating/flying stuff, and living beings.

Though I wonder if Overlord has Slime-specific Magic classes/spells...

>>48438830
Hey, Brellin, aside from the Skeleton/Necromancer thing Momo has going on, are special class-skills for other races?

Like Slime Magic Casters going into a Slime-specific Magic? Like Ooze Magic or something?
>>
>>48438830
The Drop-In description for Realm of Heroes mentions improved cunning and luck. That makes me wonder, if luck and mental characteristics scale with level, does Golden Mind and Favored by Fortune scale with level/race as well?
>>
Okay, but in a one-on-one, straight fight, with RoH + Level 100 + Heteromorphic Race + World Champion + Divine Equipment + Offense and Defense + Divine Caster, can anything in the setting stand up to you?
>>
>>48438957
So he's a faggot?
>>
>>48438950
She is the most powerful being in Nazarick beyond even the OP BS of Touch Me.
>>
>>48438950
She's Albedo's younger sister.
She can supposedly solo the entire Tomb of Nazarick, with World Items included.
>>
>>48438830
>>48438981
>>
>>48438830
So no merging Arcane with Divine then?
>>
>>48438982
Maximum Overfaggot.
>>
>>48438981
Again, Rubedo, because of this >>48438986 >>48438992.
>>
>>48438992
What even the fuck. Doesn't that make everyone except her and her equivalent in the Rival Guild completely irrelevant?
>>
>>48438981
No single person, no.

Jump is pretty clear about that.
>>
File: whatstherulingonperkx.gif (424KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
whatstherulingonperkx.gif
424KB, 400x300px
>>48438981
>>
>>48438830
Can you take both Hero out of Myth and Legend and Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom scenarios?
>>
>>48438992
Where was that mentioned?
>>
>>48439035
>restricted to . . .
>restricted to . . .
>restricted to . . .
>>
>>48439027
She's probably the final boss. Nigredo, Albedo's older sister, warns her that Rubedo could lead to the fall of Nazarick if she trusts her.
>>
>>48438830
If you take Eternal Legend and Rival Guild with Powerless, do you have to defeat the Rival Guild before the other Supreme Beings start to appear?
>>
>>48439052
I didn't notice that the Hero out of Myth and Legend says Players.
>>
>>48438981
Did you delete your post because someone gave you a valid answer?
>>
>>48439035
>>48439063
>Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
>(restricted to Locals)

>Hero out of Myth and Legend
>(restricted to Players that did not take The 42nd Supreme Being)

>Locals
>Players

Two mutually exclusive origins.
>>
>>48439027
Hardly. It just means you don't fight her directly without overwhelming numbers, preparation and choosing a favorable battlefield first.
I'd be far more worried about the ones who are actually smart, like Demiurge.
>>
>>48439048
She's mentioned during the Bloody Valkyrie Crisis arc, and in the The Invaders of the Large Tomb arc. Albedo's older sister even specifically says that she will bring ruin to the Great Tomb.
>>
>>48439090
No, I did it because I forgot to add Heteromorphic Race to the combo. I didn't the posts talking about the NPC before that.
>>
>>48438830
If we take 42nd Supreme Being, what are the chances of Momonga having the Divine Tier equipment that would suit our build, in his vault?
>>
>>48438679
Yes, he beat Shalltear. It's worth noting he went into that fight with basically all the information he could possibly need on what Shalltear's build and abilities were like. He hadn't fought her before, but he knew what she could do well enough that he was able to beat her despite the massive disadvantages he had.

>>48438682
Roll for? You mean to see if you succeed? It's your jump, do what you want.

>>48438706
What, you mean like if you found a World Item in jump? Then sure, that would protect you.

>>48438709
Don't have to be friends. Your kingdom does have to still exist though (no kingdom of one), so if you're considered a rival/enemy keep in mind that even if you're powerful your kingdom might get wrecked/destroyed anyway.

>>48438737
Primal Star Elementals are basically non-typed Elementals that are slightly higher level than the regular fire/earth/wind/water Primal's. Lvl 90 as opposed to lvl 87. As for combining them .. eh, not really.

>>48438756
Probably. It wouldn't be easy though.

>>48438772
Speed depends on level and overall stats. Fanwank. That said Sebas, a lvl 100 monk in canon, was able to move at what seemed like a casual walking pace and yet was doing it so quickly he was seeming to teleport to the eyes of the people looking at him. Soo .. pretty quick.

>>48438791
Drop-Ins are just flat out faster than Warriors no matter what class the Warrior picks. Drop-Ins that choose monk are even faster.

To use arbitrary numbers, Drop-Ins are about twice as fast as Warriors. 2.5x faster if they've got monk.

>>48438793
I'll keep that in mind the next time I spend so much of my own time providing you with a 54 page detailed jump, for free. That's sarcasm btw.

>>48438916
Maybe? Depends on how much effort you put into it. Wouldn't be remotely as effortless by any means (Aizen was pretty bullshit) but you could probably pull an approximation.

>>48438956
Yes to all of that.
>>
>>48439104
I can't wait to come back post-spark and torture Demiurge to death.
>>
>>48438679
>>48439161
>Shalltear
Don't forget that Aura used her special ability to distract Shalltear just long enough for Ainz to hit her with that last spell.
>>
>>48438830
Oh yeah am I right in saying the Specific Specialisations are significantly buffed depending on your Level/RoH/Heteromorph stuff in a similar way to the Class Skills?

Jump isn't explicit about it but I figure it may given it costs twice as much and otherwise wouldn't really be worth it.

If it's a more flat boost I'd probably take Talismonger + something else cheap
>>
File: Bill Eating planets.png (125KB, 583x552px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Eating planets.png
125KB, 583x552px
>>48438347
True, thanks for telling

>Kung Fu Hustle
Drawbacks: Bad Tattoos, Queen of Stereotypes, Scalded, Coward [1600]
Starting Location:
Origin: Wandering Idiot
Perks: Intimidation Fu [Freebie]
Portentous Butterfly [Freebie]
Poison Immunity [1500]
Standing upon Heaven [1200]
What Does Not Kill Me [950]
Land of the Underestimated [850]
Gold Frames are Perfect for Clerks [750]
Lasting Humiliation [550]
Is There No Justice? Is There No Law? [250]
We’re the Bad Guys! [150]
Twisted Wire [100]
Underworld Casino [0]

The underworld casino seems to be a fun one. Time to go full Kaiji.
>>
>>48438269
>Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
Reading the wiki, it sounds like destroying the Guild Symbol of a guild does Bad Things to a guild. Do you know what whose are?
And would having copies of the staff keep that from happening as long as one existed?

How hard is it to make new spells? Ainz has that Ring of Falling Stars. I want to be able to recharge them (using Ring of Elru to not loose levels) so the ring can be used more often. Does a recharge magic item spell exist or will Ainz or I need to invent our own?

My plan is to use out of jump powers to copy and improve the staff, ring, and Divine Items to prove my worth to guild and Ainz.
>>
OH hey I didn't realize Ninjanon was on the thread. I have some Naruto questions, one of which I already go bitched at earlier for but I'll go ahead an ask it.

First it says in A real ninja you lose access to your warehouse but you can bring stuff from world to world on your person, so is that also not allowed?

Secondly would you consider stuff like ability scores from D&D that were over 24 through (epic) leveling or stat boosts above normal human maximum in Overlord for non magical classes to be supernatural for the purposes of the a real ninja drawback?
>>
>>48439161
What about Wild Magic
>>
>>48439216
Destroying the staff means disbanding the guild and the Tomb returning to be a dungeon.

That's why Ainz never uses it.
>>
>>48439161
No, I don't mean if I found a World Item in jump, because apparently we can't... no?

I mean, if, let's say, I got a companion in other jump who has immunity to mind control effects or insta-death from that jump. Like, let's say I got myself a SMT Demon. Will their immunities be bypassed too?

What about items found in other jumps that offer such immunities?
>>
>>48439216
>>48439261
As with similar circumstances, SBurb alchemy is your friend.
>>
>>48439261
What happens to all the security measures, vault and such in the Tomb? Does it mean that Momonga and others would lose access to it?
>>
>>48439161
>Probably. It wouldn't be easy though.

Definitely. But it seems like that might still be easier than trying desperately to avoid detection for 10 years.
>>
>>48439161
>Drop-Ins are just flat out faster than Warriors no matter what class the Warrior picks. Drop-Ins that choose monk are even faster.
>To use arbitrary numbers, Drop-Ins are about twice as fast as Warriors. 2.5x faster if they've got monk.
Are they speedster fast if it is their thing, and warriors have to use Martial Arts Reaction/counter attack techniques to touch them, Because I am assuming "moves Faster than you can see" which Warriors are means speedster, and if Rouges are twice as fast as that, could they do Flash/Quicksilver stuff?
>>
>>48437981
To steal the word from the anon, this IS amazing. Thank you very much for this.

Now, to spend a sleepless night reworking ALL THE BUILDS.

Seriously - now my custom NPC will be a werefox. Ufufufu...~
>>
>>48439162
I know. Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom totally messes with my plan to kill them all and steal their epic loot.
The things we do for more CP...
>>
>>48439345
>spoiler
Anon touching the fluffy tail is considered rude in some places.
>>
>>48437981
Can I save CP to add it to the CP that I get for the End Game scenarios?
>>
>>48439298
It's ridiculous handy to have, yeah.

I mean, it would probably be ridiculously expensive in terms of Grist... but as long as you can produce enough to pay for it, there's pretty much no easier duplication/combination stuff.
>>
>>48438968
Ah, you meant that. That just makes it so you can't trivialize finding them by just pulling out OCP 'find these people' perks/abilities/powers/techs. The idea is that you have to actually take your time and do the legwork to find all of them the hard way.

For SMT and their 1000cp races, it depends. In SMT the guy that basically 'won', the Demifiend, could still be threatened by a collapsing ceiling (iirc) despite being apparently an uber-powerful being.

Because there is a logical inconsistency there (can be threatened by things like bullets, and yet can beat gods somehow) it's not possible to make a direct comparison.

As for Darksiders ... look, I'll be honest. I've played both Darksiders games. I don't really know the fluff that well but going by just what is the games a lvl 100 ANYTHING from Overlord would murder-stomp the stuff from Darksiders, if we're going by just in-game feats for the Darksiders people.

If you're trying for the "Peer to the Sorcerous Kingdom' scenario then you should avoid all fights with Nazarick period, including exhibitions. Even if Momonga himself is cool with the idea (he might be, who knows) his subordinates will almost certainly try something. Fighting Momonga himself, no matter how much he likes you or is okay with it, is almost certain to gain the lasting enmity of every single resident of Nazarick.

>>48438975
Fan wank away my friend. You're going to need to do that anyway for most super-moves/over-rank magics, so you might as well fanwank yourself some build-specific stuff.

>>48438978
Nah. Golden Mind and Favored by Fortune are 'as is' abilities.

>>48439000
Merge how?

>>48439027
It's not quite that bad. She's actually being described as the most powerful individual being in Nazarick, requiring a World Item (or equivalent) in order to take on. Why, precisely, that is the case we don't know. She's not at 'solo all of Nazarick' level though.

>>48439072
No.
>>
>>48439379
Just be a packrat and hoard everything you can to turn into grist and you should be good. You could also use the Matter Conversion Apparatus from Tenchi to turn shitty materials into more rare materials if that helps.
>>
>>48439298
>>48439379
Post-Sburb, will things you kill still drop grist? Or are you limited to using alchemy to break down other items into grist?
>>
>>48439390
>Merge how?
With something like Conjoined Conjures.
>>
>>48439365
Are you the same anon who quipped me about "hello nurse", per chance?~

And I mean, imagine all the foxes she'll make!
>>
>>48439390
Can you take drawbacks beyond the points cap for no extra points? If I took Rival Player with Rival Guild would my Rival be part of the enemy guild?
>>
>>48439390
Kind of off topic, but also not. Do you know where to find any good information on angels in that setting? All I remember from the LNs are the vaguely described angels from his first encounter and the Old Testament'esq lion headed ones from later in the run.
>>
>>48439433
Maybe.
Also anon at least take the girl out to dinner before that.
>>
>>48439414
Or just use Equivalent Exchange to create grist.
>>
>>48439390
does this Build look like it works at jump 200+ ?
http://pastebin.com/pMPeR8fB
>>
>>48439345
>Seriously - now my custom NPC will be a werefox. Ufufufu...~

You can be a werefox in overlord? ummm let me just say you have amazing taste and are in fact awesome. I will likely be stealing that idea.
>>
>>48439390
Demifiend and such had Dormant Power equivalent though. It is essentially equilizer, harmonizer. Like...

Imagine it has effect in battle only. There. That is best way to describe it.

If I take 42nd Supreme Being, can I THEN do friendly sparrings with NPCs and Momonga himself, the way he sent a summon after the Twins in episode 1?

How many Machs could a level 100 NPC in Nazarick reach in terms of speed?

Why so low opinion of Darksiders?
>>
>>48439416
You're limited to breaking other stuff down, sadly. But you retain all the Grist you gathered in-jump.

You don't use alchemy to break it down though. There's a widget and a Warehouse-based Sburb server for it.

This is because only the Underlings/game-construct monsters actually drop Grist. Carapacians, Humans, or Consorts don't. It's just a property of the monsters.
>>
>>48439390
If you take 42nd and Rival Guild, could you, theoretically, convince them to have a Trial-By-Champion type of thing, since it's likely to be an endless cold war otherwise?
>>
>>48439458
>"Anon" twice in a row
Now I KNOW this is deliberate.

>>48439474
You can now!~
>>
>>48439486
>Why so low opinion of Darksiders?

Because boost public opinion of his jump and make it popular.
>>
>>48439496
I also want to know the answer
>>
>>48439486
>Why so low opinion of Darksiders?
Because it's an action game and nobody really displays anything impressive there.
>>
>>48439390
So would city-country busting levels of power make one be kinda equal to Level 100?
>>
>>48439390
Do the other players actually exist in the setting or was Momonga the only one sent over? There were 41 Supreme Beings, but it's not quite clear if they're there.
>>
>>48439149
Slim at best. Something you could actually use in the meanwhile? Certainly, especially if you raid the golems in the treasury wearing the items of the other guild members. Something for your specific build? You'll need to buy it.
>>48439182
That was revealed to have happened because Ainz hesitated because he didn't want to actually kill Shalltear. If he had just used the item immediately he wouldn't have needed the save by Aura's taunt skill.

>>48439209
Better spells, cheaper spells, superior spells. If you take a specialization you are good at that thing in a way that people without that specialization can never match up to.

>>48439216
Don't know for certain what happens if a Guild Weapon is destroyed. It's bad though.
As for copies .. unknown. It was not possible to make copies of Guild Weapons.

Making new spells? Not easy. It helps if you have some basic idea to work off of though. Assume about 1.5x longer than it would take in order to learn the spell the normal way (so about a year and a half per Tier of the spell, so 15 years for a tier 10, less if you've got abilities that let you train quicker).

Are you a member of AOG? If you are not Ainz, nor any of the members of Nazarick, will ever let you anywhere near the Guild Weapon *ever*, nor will he hand over any of his Divine Items for you to mess about with.

>>48439237
You can't learn that. It has to be inherited, which can't be done in the jump. Really I'm just saying that because we don't even know what Wild Magic does, so since it's unquantifiable it isn't up for grabs.

>>48439284
You can find World Items that exist in the canon of the setting. So the ones that Nazarick has, Downfall of Castle and Country, and Ahura Mazda (spell check on that) that kills all people in the world with negative karma (it's one of the big twenty, the Slane Theocracy has it, iirc).

If you have *immunities* then you are immune. If you have resistances then you should fanwank.
>>
>>48439581
Actually, that makes me think.

The scenario says we have to find other Supreme Beings... but wait, so they actually will be sent over too?
>>
>>48439561
>city
Yes.
>>
>>48439561
If you can city bust with ease and conquer countries with a little bit of time/effort you should be at or above the level of lvl 100s.
>>
So how does aging work outside of jumpchains? I'm not really seeing a reason to go for immortality outside of the possibility of failing and going back home.
>>
>>48439610
There are a few scenarios / drawbacks that make you stay for a long-ass time in a jump, so going for immortality will be good in that case.
>>
>>48439610
Basically only for useful failing, yeah. But also for some of the jumps that can be extremely long.
>>
>>48437981
>Change Log for 1.2
So I was looking at the scenarios and thinking about the vacation option.

1: If you can convince Momogona to make you a member of the Guild and give you a guild ring before the 10 years are up you should also get the Vacation option.

2: The Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom should be able to return to rule/supervise his Kingdom for 6 months every 10 years if he succeeds.
>>
>>48439390
So how do the boosts from Golden Mind and Favored by Fortune compared to the statistics boosts from taking level 100 and varying modifiers (RoH, Races, etc.)?
>>
>>48439610
Well Aging works normally outside of jump chain so it's best to pick up your spark or some alt form that is ageless. Even in jumps there are jumps that last longer than a normal human life span and it's usually best not to die of old age if it can be avoided.
I do imagine though that if you do manage to get your spark it comes with a build in immortality making you ageless.
>>
>>48439594
Please tell me Ahura Mazda is a single use or it doesn't have the "World encompassing" range.

Can the Downfall of Castle and Country dress be destroyed?

Can we use Sburb Alchemy or any other such item crafting/item fusing/item modifying perks to create Divine Tier equipment through Grist/Modify existing ones into those that fit our class?
>>
Does Overlord even deserve this fucking hype.

It's the equivalent of a xianxia - it's the author's power-fantasy. Literally fantasy in this case.
>>
>>48439594
>the Slane Theocracy has it
They don't. You've been reading too much Overlord fan fiction!
>>
>>48439698
>I do imagine though that if you do manage to get your spark it comes with a build in immortality making you ageless.
That's one of the things a Spark would give you, yeah.
>>
Man, I've noticed I have a habit of going for amnesia drawbacks and anything that fits me into the canon storyline. Anyone else do this?
>>
>>48439594
>Ahura Mazda
Would the Ring of Elru protect me from that one?
>>
>>48439753
>going for amnesia drawbacks
Fuck no. Fuck that.

>anything that fits me into the canon storyline
This, on the other hand, does come up a whole bunch.
>>
>>48439727
The story is fun, you've just got a bunch of people jerking it to their builds right now.
>>
>>48439594
Will the Turbo Healing potion work on undead?
>>
>>48439787
Fucking seriously, the wanking right now is worse than WORM for fuck's sake.

And Worm's the fucking CEILING.
>>
>>48439753
You are not alone. Those do make for a good story oftentimes.
>>
>>48439489
That's fair. Jumper can still attain vast amounts of grist with the abilities he accrues.
>>
>>48439728
IS that right?

>>48439594
HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING TO DECEIVE US, BRELLIN?
>>
>>48439326
Probably is if it doesn't work you're kind of sitting there dealing with those people. Saying it's risky is putting it mildly.

>>48439332
No, they are not on the same tier as Comics Speedsters. They're still very *very* fast though, easily beyond bullet-timing.

>>48439367
I hadn't considered it. I'm going to go with 'no'.

>>48439431
You can merge anything with that as far as I know. It would just take longer.

>>48439435
You can take as many drawbacks as you want, you just don't get points for them past the normal limits. As for the Rival Player guy, he's seperate from the Rival Guild. Mostly because he gets a specific boost to cunning/subtlety if you took 42nd Supreme Being, and that's not something you want the Rival Guild getting ahold of.

>>48439441
Not really. I mostly just fanwanked the Angel and Fallen Angel racial options into existence based off of what seemed reasonable given what we knew about them.

>>48439486
There is no direct comparison to SMT because of the various inconsistent showings of SMT characters.

If you're a member of AOG you can do basically whatever you want and no one in Nazarick will say a thing about it. But if you're a member of AOG you can't take the 'Peer to the Sorcerous Kingdom' scenario, which I kind of assumed you were talking about.

Speed depends on origin, class, and stats. Fanwank.

Darksiders is an action game that I have actually played (both of). I know what they are capable of in game, and none of what they are capable of in game is remotely impressive by comparison to what we know lvl 100 Overlord characters can do. I think the only place they edge out Overlord is in their height and their massive pauldrons.

>>48439496
Probably not. If you're 42nd you're automatically inclined to be super pissed at anyone that fucks with Nazarick. The Rival Guild are going to fuck with Nazarick. It's basically an open Guild War.

>>48439561
Easily
>>
>>48439803
Yeah, most of the posts are just autistic sempai-notice-me questions.

"Uhh, if I stack X Y and Z can I triple punch the moon?"

Calm the fuck down already.
>>
>>48439835
You're trying to compare an action game with personal-scale spectacle fighting to a power-fantasy LN / anime.

Y'might think that's why power levels look out of scale?
>>
>>48439594
>You can't learn that. It has to be inherited, which can't be done in the jump
There is a Jump that lets you spread that worlds wild magic to new worlds. It can do anything, but extracts a cost in something you have to do in Equivalent Exchange. But you can spend energy to prepay. And the Dragons in Overlord have immense magic reserves, so maybe it is similar...
Maybe you could bring Wild Magic back to mollify Platinum Dragon Lord?

>>48439610
>I'm not really seeing a reason to go for immortality outside of the possibility of failing and going back home.
>>48439646
>Basically only for useful failing, yeah. But also for some of the jumps that can be extremely long.
Ideally you would get a form of Agelessness Immortality that affects more then just you. Like a Philosophers Stone.
It can let your friends companions live forever also, and if you are a good enough Alchemist or have Duplication perks you can leave some behind of Worlds you leave in case you never return there.
>>
>>48439828
>IS that right?
We don't know if they have that world item. They only had it in a fanfic called "Light's downfall".
>>
>>48439835
>Probably is if it doesn't work you're kind of sitting there dealing with those people. Saying it's risky is putting it mildly.

Well I mean, we have non-direct communication options. Especially if we're casters. A caster has so many options for ranged communication it's ridiculous. And (maybe I'm wrong here) but I do think Momonga would respect a parley. We'd still have to watch out for his subordinates, of course.

And mandatory mention that all risk is ultimately a self-inflicted illusion, because we're just writing fanfics here.
>>
>>48439835
>You can merge anything with that as far as I know.

It only works with magic systems. I was just asking if they were sufficiently different to be combined individually with each other.
>>
v.01

Somewhat more progress, still rereading hte manga and developing the perk tree, this will probably be a very item heavy jump if I have my way

prices are still up in the air, hence why most items are lacking them.
>>
File: 1401801629103.png (10KB, 158x162px) Image search: [Google]
1401801629103.png
10KB, 158x162px
>>48439892
>And mandatory mention that all risk is ultimately a self-inflicted illusion, because we're just writing fanfics here
We are all the xianxia now.
>>
>>48439943
Fuck off with this lewd shit.
>>
Welp. Thread over.

See you in the next one, it's nothing but ducks from hereon out.
>>
>>48439943
Much better than the last WIP, this one is still far from complete but it actually has some content to look at/critique/make suggestions on.
>>
>>48439835
Fine.

What is the top speed achieved in Overlord at all, without use of teleportation? I need at least some measure. is it Speed of Sound? Is it Speed of Light?

Would Boros from One Punch Man be able to fight off Nazarick? If not its entirety, then would he be above level 100 player?

I can guess the rest out with the powers and fanwank something.

I also have to say: While I appreciate the Supreme 42nd being giving a free 300 cp or less Heteromorphic race, what if I want to choose a 200 cp heteromorphic race? Isn't it just wasted CP? Could you give us an option to instead spend the remaining CP on something else player related?
Now, the most important thing: If we were to get a companion into the jump without importing them, so the usual way, and we were extremely loyal to them in our history as a jumper, perhaps lover, and we have 42nd Supreme Being, would we consider Nazarick NPCs above the companion in question? Because I am considering making them be a supervisor of the NPCs just in case, or at least my own Morality Chain/Pet to ensure I don't break values I maintained throughout my chain.

Also, holy crap. If immunities of other jumps, even those gotten in said other jumps but not through CP, might work against World Items then Yggdrasil immunities are shit actually... Although honestly it oculd be due to being from same world as Yggdrasil, which is where World Items came from, so they were specifcally made to be bypassable by world items whereas other immunities are out of context
>>
File: 5bf6745904fni.gif (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
5bf6745904fni.gif
54KB, 625x626px
>>48439943
>>
>>48439965
Its mainly v.01 for that reason, I was really hoping yesterdays draft would have elicited more authentic suggestions for perks.
>>
>>48439943
Still think that Deviluke should be a race, along with other aliens (and ghosts?).
>>
>>48439835
Hey Brellin, how much can a Warrior lift in number of Tanks?
>>
>>48439835
http://pastebin.com/izAbYuE7 does this look like it would work at jump 200+?
>>
>>48440016
Come on dude, do your own working.

Unless there's a bit in Overlord where a warrior lifts tanks you're asking a brother to do some maths/tank research right there.
>>
>>48440021
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE TRIED.

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>48439999
I admit I totally forgot about Oshizu. Thats probably a good suggestion I was admittedly hoping to treat the Deviluke origin like Jurai was treated in Tenchi, but i will take this under advisement
>>
>>48440035
What's the highest strength related feat in Overlord that we could use to measure the minimum strength that the powerful people have?
>>
>>48439943
Drawback where we have to get Rito ready for a fight with the planet busting asshole, well I know what drawback I am not taking. Unless I take his place and have an epic jumper vs alien overlord fight. . .that would be cool.
>>
>>48440035
actually that stuff is easy if you use
https://www.wolframalpha.com/
>>
>>48440035
I'm asking for comparative purposes to various strength perks in jumpchain using the one in Darkstalkers as a base.
>>
>>48437981
Would you consider adding an option where, if you take 42nd Supreme being and Rival Guild, you can be a member of the Rival Guild instead of AoG? People keep arguing about whether/how much Tolerance of Evil would keep them from changing things in AoG and I think letting them have a different guild is a good compromise.
>>
>>48440016
There are hundreds of different types of tanks, man.

>>48440021
Can you stop asking the same question? It's entirely possible that the jump-maker doesn't want to critique individual builds.
>>
>>48439581
Other Players have been in the setting before, confirmed, and it's possible some are still around. If you take the Eternal Legend scenario then by fiat it is possible that you will find every single other member of the guild.

>>48439678
No vacation option for people that didn't purchase 42nd Supreme Being. That specific Ring that enables the vacation is locked to that background, the ones you could potentially find in the setting can't do that.

No-go on Peers to the Sorcerous Kingdom getting a vacation option. They already get cool stuff.

>>48439696
Golden Mind makes you smarter just strait up. Favored by Fortune just makes you luckier strait up. They don't compare directly to the stats you would have.

>>48439721
Full world range. One use. It's one of the big twenty, if it gets used it disappears. It would be .. bad, if it were to get used.

The dress can be damaged, I don't know about destroyed. Assume it can be damaged to a state of being unusable, but can't be fully destroyed.

I don't know anything about Sburb and have no inclination of ever reading Homestuck, so I have no answer for you.

>>48439755
Sure.

>>48439728
It's possible I'm mistaken. I don't remember where exactly it was mentioned. I thought that the Slane Theocracy had it. If that's not the case .. /shrug. Wiki doesn't say and I can't be bothered to spend days trolling through 10+ volumes of light novel information to try and find a single passage for something I'm pretty sure was only mentioned once.

>>48439788
It's Pay2Win, so yes.

>>48439828
Possibly. I could have sworn it was mentioned that they had it, but I can't seem to find the the passage that talks about it. Fustrating, to say the least.
>>
>>48439943
Looks like a jump now. Some bits are really odd because of how ultra-WIP it is, but I can understand it.

Not sure if you're still taking suggestions on Perks. Now, I have not read/watched To Love Ru (and I doubt I ever will- no offense) but for Drop-In: Mayhaps a Perk for helping out people with bad luck? And/or a sense for how to guide people into acting in a manner which will benefit them when they are acting incredibly dumb (and have no reason to try another approach due to coincidence granting them success)? Lastly, something dealing with narrative? Reading the atmosphere (both in the short and long terms) in order to divine the next occurence in a scene, or the next episode/chapter through logic? Drop-In is really odd/meta, so it's the only thing I can really give any suggestion on, since this is all stuff that can easily fit in.
>>
>>48440062
I had not considered That possibility and >>48440065 I apologize
>>
>>48440061
See: >>48438103 and >>48438269
>>
>>48439721
>Please tell me Ahura Mazda is a single use or it doesn't have the "World encompassing" range.
I thought all of 'The 20' were like Dragon Balls; after use they went away and you had to do whatever to get them again.

>>48439721
>Can the Downfall of Castle and Country dress be destroyed?
Not if you get to it first and have a 'My gear is invulnerable' Perk.
Do it. Be the guy that struts around in a White Dress because it is a hella powerful enchanted item!
>>
>>48440065
I'm asking for the purposes of 'Sorcerous Kingdom'. In Momonga's fight against Shalltear, it seemed like they were dead or something?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
How about another Jump? Anyone got any suggestions. If not I'm thinking of going to Familiar of Zero.
>>
>>48440097
The Players, I mean. It seemed like the members of the guild AOG were present in "our" world, but not in-setting.
>>
>>48440124
Street Sharks. Shit's rad.
>>
>>48440091
>Do it. Be the guy that struts around in a White Dress because it is a hella powerful enchanted item!
Take enough endowment perks in bodymod and you'll be the scariest motherfucker in setting.
>>
>>48440065
I am going to flip out now And explain the Grist thing. I didn't read full Homestuck but I know the... GIST of it.

Grist is material you get from beating monsters there and after completing a jump, you get a machine that lets you convert things from it you stored in special... storage CARDS into the grist.

It also comes with Alchemy-like system. Where you can make any item of which you have the code, a thing reminiscent of Captcha, or the punch-card code for, using only the Grist. In similar manner, by combining the codes in various methods you can technically fuse the things, but again the amount of Grist you need rises appropriately depending on the power of the thing. Reducing its size changes the cost to lower though.

There are various kinds of grist, which might lock out some item making but you only need grist. I assume if you converted some of Divine tier Items or others to grist, you should get enough to make new set.

There is also, in jump, a camera that you can use to take picture of a thing to learn its code to make it. But you still need Grist
>>
>>48437981
What stats are relevant to the magic caster classes? I assume our out of jump stat boosts help but I don't know which ones will have an effect.

Are the Angel and Fallen Angel Good/Neutral/Evil things prerequisites or permanent changes to your personality? If the latter does it only take effect in Angel form?

How do Slimes wear armor and if they purchased Divine gear will it fit through gaps with them.

Did you put in a clarification on using armor as a magic caster? I only glanced over it but didn't see anything.

Good update. Can we save CP to use after the scenario?
>>
>>48440126
Yeah, I also thought that was the case
>>
>>48440065
Would Subpar Build basically turn lvl 100 ROH Heteromorphic race P2W monster into some noob who just hit level cap?
>>
>>48439863
I was asked and I answered. I already said right from the start I wasn't as familiar with the fluff of the Darksiders games, but that I had played them. And based on what we see in the games they are not impressive.

>>48440045
Narberal Gamma, a magic caster that's 61st level, managed to catch and then throw off the weight of a giant skeletal dragon with only a little bit of effort on her part. She's .. not a strength build. And not even remotely close to lvl 100.

>>48440061
No because then I'd have to qualify what exactly the Rival Guild is like, and I don't want to do that. Leaving it nebulous is fine when it's up to the Jumper to determine what they're facing, but if I have an option where they get to be part of the Rival Guild I then have to actually work out what that means. Not only is that a lot of work on my end, it also prevents people that already had an idea of what the Rival Guild was like from being able to write their own versions of it.
>>
>>48437981
I don't suppose we could get an option to buy our companions imported with the group import more than one class skill? Pretty please?
>>
>>48440201
>Narberal Gamma
To be fair she is a Nazarick NPC who was likely very well optimized for her level.
>>
>>48440201
Well, to be fair, that dragon was bare bones.
>>
>>48440065
>It's Pay2Win, so yes.
Heh, Momonga would be so jealous. We don't need to spend money to pay to win, Jumpchan just gives us CP on a salary like clockwork...

>>48440065
>It would be .. bad, if it were to get used.
Well, there IS a reason World Items give Death Immunity. Or a FF Ribbon or something. Those are also full immunity. Especially if you bought it with CP.

>>48440140
>you'll be the scariest motherfucker in setting.
Not unless you also have a Cigar and scraggly beard to go with that dress! Venture Bros taught me that!
>>
>>48440201
Narbarel Gamma is also a Doppelganger, who you yourself said can change their body to have higher stats
>>
>>48440253
Narbarel is stuck in her form, though. All her levels are War Wizard, so she can't use her racial abilities.
>>
>>48440238
That dragon still weighed a ton.
A skele-ton.
>>
>>48440292
Would you say she put her backbone into it?
>>
>>48440253
She would have had to change her form to one with more strength to do that, she did it while in the same form she did everything else in.
>>
>>48440292
>>48440310
>>
>>48440343
Come on anon don't you like a good ribbing?
>>
>>48440166
Personality changes or other downsides to a racial option only apply while you are in that form.

Slimes wear armor the same way Solution Episolon (whom is a shoggoth) wears it. Aka: very well.

Magic casters can use armor so long as they've got at least one class skill that features armor usage. For the magic caster class skills that's divine.

No saving CP to use with the scenario. You've got your stand amount going in and whatever you earned via scenario going out.

>>48440176
Basically yes.

>>48440224
She's a magic caster that is super specialized in casting lightning magic. She's pretty garbage, as far as strength goes, for what a strength-build would be like at her level.

>>48440238
It was still big enough that it could effectively palm her. That's not small.

>>48440253
Yeah, the one you can buy in the jump can do that. Narberal can't. She's only got 1 racial level, so she doesn't have any of the cool doppelganger powers. Her only forms are her natural form and her "I actually look human" form.
>>
File: Carlos!.jpg (35KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos!.jpg
35KB, 600x456px
>>48440292
>>48440310
>>48440356
>>
>>48440343
I guess that didn't tickle your funny bone?
>>
>>48440364
Brel, this? >>48439969
>>
>>48440364
>Personality changes or other downsides to a racial option only apply while you are in that form.
Does that apply post-jump as well? Most jumps let you shrug that stuff off after the jump.
>>
So anyway I'm going to replace the v1.1 document on the new uploads drive with the v1.2 one unless people have some sort of issue with that.
>>
>>48440391
Must have not been very humerous to him.
>>
>>48440364
Can you use still use discounts and apply them with the CP for scenarios? Also How would it work if you got world champion that way?
>>
>>48440428
Nothing you're willing to budge over: go for it.
>>
>>48440428
Do it. It's a good update.
>>
>>48440418
It's part of the form. You want to get rid of it you'll probably want to pick up 'This Is, In Fact, My Final Form'. It's not a drawback, it's an inherent part of the racial package.

>>48440438
You still qualify for all discounts you would normally qualify for, when considered where to spend you scenario CP.
>>
>>48440433
>>48440368
>>48440343

There's something happening in this thread...

I can feel it in my bones
>>
>>48440364
Would Gate Token allow you to travel between the New World and Earth?
>>
>>48440458
So Final Form lets you keep the abilities of the form and drop the drawbacks? If that's the case, I'm down. Thanks!
>>
>>48440065
>It's Pay2Win, so yes.
About the Ring of Sustinance, are you sure that is a Pay2Win item, let alone a major one?
The wiki makes it seem rather common
>>
>>48440480
'This Is, In Fact, My Final Form', from SAO.

>600 This Is, In Fact, My Final Form : You gain a giant and monstrous alt form, drawn from
mythology. It is extremely well suited to fighting a large group (read: raid) simultaneously. Further,
any alt forms you have may now be freely combined; access any of your powers or traits from
any form.
>>
>>48440460
These jokes are really bare boned.
>>
>>48440472
No. If it was that easy to go back Ainz would have already tried it.

>>48440503
No idea, but it's under the pay2win section in jump.
>>
How would people feel about a Adam Sandler movies jump?
>>
>>48440549
Brellin, Brellin please:

I require this: >>48439969
>>
>>48440572
do we get to kill Adam Sandler?
>>
>>48440549
Brellin, I don't know if you saw these -- could you please answer them?

>>48440097 >>48440126
>>
Am I remembering Animorphs wrong, or can you regain your morphing powers after being stuck in a form by using the morphing device, at the cost of having the other form be your base?
>>
>>48440572
Drawback idea: You are Adam Sandler.
>>
>>48440576
>>
>>48437395
Sympathy shouldn't be a capstone as it's the simplest magic in the setting and is actually required for sygaldry/artificing.
>>
>>48440580
Nope, because the entire of the jump is just you watching various Adam Sandler films on repeat continuously for ten years. The lose condition would be come when you can no longer put yourself through the torture.
>>
>>48440593
Reminds me of The Room jump.
>>
>>48439835
>Probably not.
Fair enough.

How long will it take for you to find all of the Supreme Beings while also being careful to sneak around so you can avoid the Rival Guild?
>>
>>48440587
You're remembering right. Tobias can still morph, he's just stuck as a birb by default.
>>
>>48440593
That's not a drawback that's an opportunity to make him actually funny.
>>
>>48440176
>Would Subpar Build basically turn lvl 100 ROH Heteromorphic race P2W monster into some noob who just hit level cap?
>>48440364
>Basically yes.
This reminds me about Pets? How does a lv100 Pet compare to an actual lv100 person. Are they about as dangerous naked, or not really but still a challenge, or Player vs Pet, expect the Pet to loose easily?

It it a living being in a Pokeball, or an enchanted item that creates a Pet?

Can you make/find/breed Pets like this in the New World?

Can they do more than just move and fight? I was thinking of an enchanted Silk Ribbon/magic carpet thing that can turn itself into a variety of shapes like a chair, tent/tabernacle, cloak, and form wings to fly you around, or do Spawn cape stuff.
>>
>>48440666
I am sorry I think making him funny may be beyond Jumpchan's powers.
>>
Did anyone ever compile that list of jumps people wanted?
>>
File: Spooky bill.jpg (48KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky bill.jpg
48KB, 480x409px
>Overlord (Manga/LN series) (Updated)
Drawbacks: Rival Guild [1600]
Starting Location: Throne Room, Nazarick
Origin: Player, Skeleton Freebie], Magic Caster
Perks: Tolerance for Evil [Freebie]
Personal Inventory [Freebie]
The 42nd Supreme Being [800]
Dark Wisdom [600]
Class Skills, Magic Caster:Arcane Caster [Freebie]
Specific Specialization: Summoning [500]
The Abyss of Magic [200]
Level One Hundred[Freebie]
Homunculus Maid [Freebie]
Specific Specialization: Necromancy [100]
Innate Talent: Enhanced Summoning [0]
Custom NPC [Demon, Magic Caster, Magic Item Creator, Use Any Magic Item, Class Skills, Magic Caster:Talismonger, Tolerance For Evil, Level One Hundred, Legendary Tier] [Freebie]
Golden Coins [Freebie]
Divine Tier Equipment [Freebie]
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown [Freebie]
Scenario: An Eternal Legend
Reward: Use Any Magic Item [0]

Well, I ended up changing my race to Skeleton, because with Necromancy and seeing AInz's powerset, it seems to be the most powerful thing in the setting. Being able to kill the undead is just to powerful to pass.

For the Scenario, once we've dealed with the Rival Guild (that as I previously stated, it would mean conquering most of the continent), we will launch more expeditionary parties, mostly using whatever scrolls we found in the rival guild and using them with my alchemy to create more minions. It won't take long until the whole world is united under our banner.

All of this with my skele-bro. Doing skeleton puns all day until Momonga wishes that I'm dead. He probably won't do anything, though. Because he doesn't have the guts
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>48440097
>>48440136
Okay!

Jump 003: Street Sharks
Drawbacks:
Eye Patch of Evil [+100]
Hungry-Hungry Sharks [+200]
Pollution Sensitive [+400]
Origin: Former Assistant [-100]
Perks:
Radical Inventor [-600]
Dangerously Charismatic [Free]
Doctorates [-100]
It's All in the Genes [-200]
Gene Slamming [-300]
Kahn! [-400]
Item:
Lab Equipment [Free]
>>
v.011

very slight update, I've added a notes section, but Run, and Ran actually work pretty well for Student tree perks. I'm going to start looking at Drop In perks.
>>
>>48440748
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>48440549
Does the Summoned Mount have to be a living thing? Or ould be a magic item like a floating rune covered stone palanquin?
>>
>>48440584
This was already answered. If you take the 'Eternal Legend' scenario you will eventually find them via jump fiat. Otherwise no, they're not present. Unless of course volume 11, whenever it gets released, says otherwise.

>>48440645
Depends on your build and if you've got out of jump abilities. With a Rival Guild pressuring you .. probably a long time. Years at least. It would actually be faster with the Guild War going on, because you're going to be spreading the name of Ainz Ooal Gown far and wide very quickly because of how much devastation you're causing.

>>48440699
A regular lvl 100 person will beat the summoned mount basically every time. They're mostly there as a force multiplier and for taking care of scrubs that aren't on your level.

It is not a living being. You can not breed them, they are bound to the item used to create them.

As for what they are and what they can do, specifically, fanwank. Just keep in mind they're mounts and they're not as cool as an actual character of the same level.
>>
>>48440770
Dude, just stop posting this until its done.
>>
>>48440755
so who did you get your Genetics from?
>>
>>48440750
Yes. I didn't make it, but here it is.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI
>>
File: Bill french gril.png (59KB, 748x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bill french gril.png
59KB, 748x500px
>>48440794
>This was already answered. If you take the 'Eternal Legend' scenario you will eventually find them via jump fiat. Otherwise no, they're not present. Unless of course volume 11, whenever it gets released, says otherwise.

Can I ask for getting Touch Me and Ulbert getting along as an extra extra reward?
>>
What would be a good item to use the Use Any Magic Item on, anywhere in the chain?
>>
>>48440806
More like 'stop posting this.' Full stop.
>>
>>48440784
To specify on my earlier 'it is not a living being' comment I meant that as in the mount itself is not strictly speaking alive. It is a magical construct created by the item that summons it forth. It can *look* like a living creature, if you want it to, but ultimately it's a magic item.

Think of it like that black-panther statue that Drizzit has in the forgotten realms. Or the stone-horse statue that Narberal Gamma uses to summon a horse to ride on.
>>
>>48440770
Keep up the shitposting.
>>
>>48440824
But anon, that's impossible.

You'd need a World Item for that.

Specifically, the Lance.
>>
>>48440832
The various hammers of Thor and his spinoffs from Marvel,for starters>>48440846
so that's a yes?
>>
>>48440846
Would the Supreme 42nd being version of Tolerance for Evil make me care for NPCs of Nazarick more than for the lifelong companions that accompanied me from the very start?
>>
>>48440861
Yeah, have it look like however you want. Ultimately it's a magical construct.

>>48440867
No. But then if you had such people you probably imported them with your CP so they could join you right? So they're probably filling in NPC slots in Nazarick, so the point should probably be moot.
>>
>>48440814
Thank you.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>48440807
Genghis Khan & Alexander the Great.
Not original but the combination is frightening to think about.
Any suggestions for my next Jump?
>>
>>48440933
Marvel cinematic
>>
>>48437981
Quality Jump. Goes into the will not touch bin due to the constant wanking of the power level of my guild, and the constant bitching in thread. Good job, keep the quality jumps coming though.
>>
>>48440970
MC guild not my
>>
>>48440653
Didn't the Ellimist do that, and not the device?
>>
>>48440970
Childish reasoning, but not like it effects me.
>>
>>48440933
>>48440953
Whoo, not a really good one to do early but okay. I'm seriously stacking up the science side of things.
>>
>>48440894
How good is the Healing Factor on Werebeast?
>>
>>48440933
Percy Jackson. Alexander claimed linage from Zeus, why not go ahead and bone yourself by doing the same thing?
>>
File: 1458424055197.png (528KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1458424055197.png
528KB, 950x534px
>>48440970
Oh my, you don't jump flavor of the month settings.
You're so cool and unique, anon.
>>
>>48440832
also There is A legend of King Arthur jump,don't you want the real Excalibur?>>48441015
too much? try Ben 10 instead.
>>
>>48441015
>not a really good one to do early
Uh, why not?

It's significantly, massively, ridiculously, ludicrously lower in power than the comics.

You do know he's not talking about the comics, right?
>>
>>48441008
I know if I do it and have a question it will start a shitstorm if I ask. Plus the whole MC being built up to "supplex jump chan" levels in canon.
>>
>>48441053
in fairness it is only going to be Jump number four For him.
>>
>>48441053
Eh, true enough. I'll throw one together for MCU.
>>
>>48440894
Unless I was wary and didn't import them through cp but instead did it the regular way.

So I could use them like a morality pet/chain to supervise the NPCs or tell me if something would conflict with my previous values, as long as I tell the NPCs to "DO NOT EVER HURT THIS PERSON. EVER. PERIOD."

I assume if they hurt or killed them, that would be grounds enough for more than pat on the back, eh?
>>
>>48441061
>Plus the whole MC being built up to "supplex jump chan" levels in canon.

It's just high to epic-level D&D, for the most part.
>>
>>48441045
Do Werebeasts complement a specific class or does it fit in with all them like Angels, Automations, Demons, and Doppelgangers? It doesn't state in the notes.
>>
>>48440970
It's FotM, it'll be either be done and over with in a week or it'll go up there with the Maximum Wanked Tier, same as Worm.

We've already seen that shit happening in thread anyway.
>>
>>48440894
Okay, what was the greatest example of speed from a character in Overlord that didn't require teleportation?

If we choose to buy a race that costs 200 cp instead of 300 cp when we have the 42nd supreme being, could we have a way to utilize that cp somehow?
>>
>>48441094
I see people say that, and then examples that blow it out of the water.
>>
>>48441159
Yeah, no, fuck off.
>>
>>48440894
So this may be a stupid question but is it possible to complete the eternal legend while going around secretly killing the other 41 supreme beings? They don't have their gear and to be honest albedo is going to try it anyway since they did abandon everyone else.
>>
>>48441159
That is more to do with underselling epic level D&D than wanking up Overlord though.
>>
>>48441159
Well the magic casters are epic level D&D 3.5ish. Thing is, as Brellin has already said, Overlord is balanced D&D 3.5, meaning that the martials from overlord completely blow their equivalents from D&D out of the water.
>>
>>48441210
Oh, they won't have the gear, eh?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Jump 004: M.C.U.:
Drawbacks:
Collector's Value (+600)
Glory of a Monster (+300)
Horrible Costume (+100)
Identity: Drop-In
Abilities:
They Call Me 'Star-Lord' (Free)
Soundtrack of the Galaxy (Free)
Darcy Time (-100)
Monkey Wrench (-300)
Retro-Engineer (-600)
Smooth Operator (-100)
Super Soldier (-200)
Asgardian (-400)
Equipment:
Yaka Arrow (-100)
Tactical Suit (Free)
Infinite Shawarma (-50)
Night Night Gun [Sniper & Pistol] (-100)
Translator Implant (-50)

What the hell? Oh god what? Where did all these drawbacks come from. No! Stop!
I'm a greedy shit, so someone roll a d100. Minus forty-five and if it's a negative I'm dead again. Ah shit!
>>
>>48441159
It depends on if you use the lore or gameplay mechanics. There are examples in D&D of "teen-level" wizards electrocuting entire armies and throwing mountain-tips. GM are more powerful in some ways, but generally smaller-scale.
>>
>>48441159
Like what? Epic d&d feats include tipping up a mountain, turning it upside down, and making a flying castle out of it all worh 1 spell.
>>
File: Haha time for friendship.png (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haha time for friendship.png
511KB, 1280x720px
>>48437981
An update huh? Let me update JUSTICE build, and Gamer build really quick.
Justice Build

Overlord(Anime)-
0/1600
The Great Tomb of Nazarick
Rolled for 25
Player
Free Angel
Warrior
Free Tolerance of Evil-God fucking damn it
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Shared Language
The 42nd Supreme Being
Free Level 100
The Realm of Heros
Free Damage Focused
Discount World Champion
Free Golden Coins
Free Summoned Mount
Free Hall of the Champion
Free Medium Tier Equipment
Free Gate Token
Free Speed and Power Icons
Discount The Bracelet of Arnessa- Sure, I don't have Divine Tier Equipment, but Incredibly buffed Defense, I'm Twice as Strong when I'm already Stronk as Fuck, and the protection from mind-altering effects and instant death? Yes please.
Free Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
Free Homunculus Maid
Free Custom NPC
----------
Here we go, my Custom Floorboss tier character. Who is basically replacing Cocytus
Name:Dis
Alignment: Great~Extreme good, Sense of Justice:450
Free Warrior
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Magic Warrior
Discount Tireless
Arcane Caster
Specific Specialization-Evoker

The idea is that she becomes a co-floor boss with Cocytus, with the 4th Floor remaining an Ice-themed floor. The trick? She's a Fire-themed boss.
----------

Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300

Complete An Eternal Legend
Free Momonga
Free Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
Discount The Long Game
>>
>>48441239
You may have commited a mistake. Or several.

I can't into /tg/ dice either, so I can't help you there.
>>
>>48441253
What level spell would that be classed as?
>>
>>48441236
I mean they have gear but their divine tear stuff is all in the guild vault.
>>
>>48441280
It is an epic spell so probably an overrank?
>>
>>48441280
Epic level, so above 9th level.
>>
Rolled 58 + 45 (1d100 + 45)

>>48441239
>>48441282
doesn't count I forgot the modifier,let's do this again.
>>
>>48441253
Kill thousands of people of an equal level easily. The world might be balanced, but my complaint was the canon wanking of the MC guild. Bad setting imho.
>>
>>48441282
Bancho I think you may have exploded.
>>
>>48441312
Nah, fuck off.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>48441282
>>48441310
Bancho you are supposed to minus 45 not add!
>>
Has worm anon showed up since the argument about SaS happened?
>>
>>48441312
They are OP as a guild but to be dair a group of epic characters in d&d with epic gear and cheat items sitting in one of the hardest dungeons in their setting that they repurposed into a guild hall is pretty epic.
>>
Rolled 58 + 45 (1d100 + 45)

>>48441322
doesn't count I forgot the modifier and >>48441310 is weird since I got the modifier right in the text box but it came out wrong
>>48441351
sorry about That, I honestly did enter it right so I have no idea what happened. I'm looking at mine right now and it says -45.
>>
>>48441282
>>48441310
>>48441351
Bancho fucks up everything. News at eleven.
>>
>>48441310
Nah bancho you dead.
>>
>>48441312
No those were idiot that ran in to the Uber P2W bullshit dungeon that is Nazarick, unlike the dungeons in WoW the player made ones in Yggdrasil were not designed to be winnable.

Player made dungeons were guild bases and since the guild was fucked if it was conquered said dungeons were fairly bullshit, Nazarick was rather bullshit by those standards but they were all ridiculous like that.
>>
>>48441357
Nope. Come again later.
>>
>>48441380
not rolling for myself Now am I?
>>
>>48441355
He never showed up today.
Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>48441355
Nope.

We did good. Again.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48441282
>>48441310
>>48441371
Sigh I'll take the 58 because it rolled twice.
>>
>>48441387
Also people reported them to the dms for making it impossible to beat, however since the guild was "technically possible" they got off.

It was possible to beat them but they set it up to be so bullshit that it was only technically possible.
>>
>>48440572
I have suggested that exact jump before, but I haven't seen enough of the movies to do it. If you're offering to make it, I think it'd be really fun.
>>
>>48441410
>implying that argument drive him off
Worm anon wasn't even here to see any of it. He doesn't even know it's happened yet.
>>
>>48441355
No, and why should he? He barely posts as is, can't do shit without anons losing their fucking minds and screaming about stupid shit.
>>
>>48441376
oh sure don't convert your GBE to full auto bancho,don't direct the zurg Swarm to copy the most powerful aliens In the lifestream of Primus bancho,don't stand between the sun and the moon to make shadow puppets bancho,conceptually intoxicating noble phantasm alcohol is not A Casual beverage bancho ,you sound just like my wife.
>>
>>48441444
>implying somebody needs to comment to have read a thread
>>
>>48441444
Oh fuck off, you fucking shitposting faggot. The jump is perfect, and any criticism you have is shitposting retardation.
>>
>>48441480
>convert your GBE to full auto
That is some serious stupid right there, then again I sprout dozens of GBEs from all over my body to fire them all at once in every direction so I probably shouldn't throw stones.
>>
>>48441444
He's probably staying away until you leave so that you can't shitpost at him about his jump, asshole.
>>
>>48437981
>>48441273
Gamer Build

Overlord(Anime/LN)-
0/1600
Rolled for Hidden by the Great Wall, Roble Holy Kingdom
Rolled for 20
Player
Elf
Magic Caster
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Aesthetics
Discount Enhanced Summoning
The Realm of Heros
Level One Hundred
Free Spiritualist
Discount Summoning Specialization
Discount The Abyss of Magic
Free Summoned Mount
Free Mercenary Icon-More Minions!
Free Magic Charger and Magic Icon
Discount Divine Tier Equipment-Specced for Summoning and Buffing
50CP Version of Golden Coins
Discount Custom NPC

------------
Custom NPC:Forsetti
Alignment:Good, Sense of Justice 250
Free Warrior
Free Themed Aesthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Defense Focused
Discount Martial Arts Prodigy
Discount Favored by Fortune
Discount Tireless
Discount World Champion
------------
Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300

Complete Hero out of Myth and Legend
Free Book
Discount Dark Wisdom
Discount Warding Specialization-Buffs for the Minions!

-----------
Custom NPC2:Yet to be Named
Alignment:Good, Sense of Justice 250
Free Drop-in
Free Themed Aesthetics
Free Inventory
Free Divine Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Werewolf(Top Tier Wolf)
Free Sorcerous Swordsman
Discount Skilled and Resourceful
Discount Unified Focus
Damaged Focus
Divine Caster
Use Any Magic Item

>I only spent 400 CP on my original NPC by mistake
Thank god this updated to make me check my math.
>>
Posting a WIP because why not
>>
>>48441505
>>48441524
>>48441557

And people say Worm_Anon doesn't have White Knights...
>>
File: 1407896343460.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407896343460.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>48441525
Funny story I had the plans for the Best Gun, held once by some dude named Chekhov, which well...
Chekhov's Gun
1. Base weapon Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
2. Enchanted (King Arthur) to 'Absorb other items and gain their properties'
3. Absorbed Tracking Gun (Blame!) from >>48052946
4. Dragon-Forged Weapon (Merlin)
5. Import as Barrel Replica (KNK)
6. Import as Seventh Holy Scripture (KNK)
7. Absorbed my Caster (Outlaw Star)
8. Absorbed the Dark Matter Gun (FFXIV)
9. Import as a Golden Weapon (Magical Girl Noir)
10. Utilized Dreadnought Engineering to upscale it to short rifle status.
11. Sword Plant (King Arthur) short rifle.
12. Using Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) to improve the traits.
13. EX Rank Item Construction (Fate/Extra) to make an A-Rank Noble Phantasm. [Be sure to use Monster Hunter part, Orichalcum, Orihalcon, Obdurium, etc.]
14. Fill 'Blank Legend' with Colorful Backgrounds (Drakengard)
15. Absorb A-Rank Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>48441410
>>48441470
Anon, I know you want to play into the faux outrage/paranoia about shitposters targeting Worm Anon, but seriously.
>>
>>48441480
oh and I forgot don't Go to Rio, you will just Try to wrestle Christ the Redeemer again bancho
>>48441525
my chain is framed as a "The Anna Nicole show"/"the Osbornes" style reality show, of course I'm getting into Serious levels of stupid!
>>
>>48441444
Actually, he's been on in IRC - and has read the threads.

>>48441524
>>48441557
And fucks like these are NOT helping.
>>
>>48441581
Reads a lot like MtG. What's it about?
>>
>>48441584
>>48441596
Fuck off shitposters.
>>
>>48441480
>on't stand between the sun and the moon to make shadow puppets bancho,conceptually intoxicating noble phantasm alcohol is not A Casual beverage bancho
Alright, these are actually pretty funny.
>>48441581
Cool. The formatting is a bit weird though.
>>
>>48441584
>implying it's white knighting to say someone can read a thread without commenting.
>>
>>48440587
See >>48441000

The Ellimist restored his Tobias' morphing power after he got hurt while being a bird, and a racoon was going to eat him.

But he didn't want to restore Tobias' human form back because it might distract him from the war, so instead he gave Tobias the ability to morph into his old human form.
>>
>>48441614
Has he commented on the conversation at all?
>>
>>48441621
Hey Alice for my next Jump would you do the honors?

Capticha 'find waffles' screen wall of white boxes. Le Sigh.
>>
>>48441617
TL;DR Territories are the scraps of dead worlds collected by Founders into a working location that power can be drawn from, usually in the form of summons, sometimes in the form of standard spells, and in one instance in the form of self-buffs. Currently there's two countries on the verge of war because of one of the side effects of these things existing
>>
Just briefly stopping by to say that jetlag sucks. Been half awake at most this entire week. On the plus side my little brother who keeps making enough noise to wake me up in the morning is going to be leaving tomorrow, so I might manage something soon.
>>
>>48441667
Cool.
>>
>>48441648
The honours of?
>>
>>48441444
You don't need to post in thread to have read it. Just saying.

>>48441643
Yeah, because trying to speak for him or attempt to convey thoughts without consideration for him is totally going to help with the situation.
>>
>>48441651
Said Side effect is the existence of Incarnations, which is what happens when a Traveler (this world's name for a mage) draws too much power from a Territory. The Territory will take over their mind and make them... pretty much a puppet that wreaks havoc for two reasons:
>The Incarnation is from a violent Territory and will start randomly murdering civilians
>Incarnations have a nasty corruption effect on the world around them that slowly turns it into something close to their Territory
>>
>>48441643
Yes, but I will let Worm_Anon post that - if he wants to post anymore, given that part of it was "should I even try anymore."
>>
>>48441685
Tossing him his next Jump.
>>
>>48441685
Granting me my next Jump. Whatever you throw at me I'm cool with, even though I've nearly died because... reasons.

Mostly greed.
>>
>>48441648
Order of the Stick. I don't see people Jumping it enough.
>>
>>48441688
It isn't a matter of consideration. Anyone who really wants to can just go to IRC. It's not like he's communicating in private.
>>
>>48437717
>Werewolf jump

Doing some archive diving I found this link for ya.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8q5CI3eXE07EdLyJfd7ia8oKudI2z-7ht2HcmOYo-8/edit
>>
>>48441564
Thanks to Epic the werewolf is named Lupa d'Angela, Thank you Epic.
>>
>>48441695
Dude please tell me we can be from the house of blades.
>>
>>48441045
I'm a little confused about how your Heteromorphic racial abilities scale to your level, I remember you saying that buying a Heteromorph essentially "front-loads" those 40 levels into your build, which makes me think that your abilities wouldn't change from what is listed in the jump even if you're level 100, but you also said that you can become an Overlord by buying the skeleton race, even though Overlords have a lot more abilities than what are listed for Skeletons. So, do you gain more racial abilities if you're a higher level or not?
>>
>>48441784
There's no CP option for it because it is literally the only Territory one can obtain without being born with an affinity for it, if you want it, fanwank it.
>>
>>48441695
>>48441784
Also will there be a ragnaros option? I cant get the pdf to load here.
>>
>>48441688
>>48441699
So the shitposter won. Great.

>>48441751
You won already, you drove out Worm, so why don't you just shut the fuck up and get out.
>>
>>48441767
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8q5CI3eXE07EdLyJfd7ia8oKudI2z-7ht2HcmOYo-8/edit
Thankee kind ser.

Fuck, this hasn't been abandoned has it?
>>
>>48441820
I will not be allowing Jumpers to access Ragnarus or Elysia for balance purposes, but if you take the capstone for Founder, you will be allowed to create your own Territory using the supplement that will be created along with the Jump
>>
>>48441699
If he doesn't, it's only going to end up making the situation worse.
>>
>>48441856
Can you travel to territories you're not bonded with?
>>
>>48441873
you can in jump, but you won't obtain any powers from them nor will you be able to access them outside of the jump. Items are... iffy, some territories let you take items out of them just fine, others you have to be bonded with the Territory to use. Fanwank it
>>
https://jumpchain.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/world-37-demons-souls/

New Jumplog
>>
>>48441856
Wonderful thank you. I considered foing this jump months ago but gave up, nice to see someone grabbing it. Thanks and good luck!
>>
>>48441897
Do you carry bonded territories with you post-jump, or be able to access them? Will there be a companion import option?
>>
>>48441962
>companion import
What, do you mean as Territories?
>>
>>48441897
if you take founder are You able to found more than a single Territory? and if so how long Would that take?
>>
>>48441992
No, in general.
>>
>>48441962
yes and yes, most of this is gonna be explained in the notes once it's actually finished, but basically you get access to the Territory and it's powers post-jump, but you won't be able to bring people along inside of them
>>48442000
you get to Found one Territory, period, and unless you picked up Dual Territories that is the only one you will be able to access.
>>
>>48441962
They are basically poxket dimensions which you can get in all sorts of flavors from all kinds of jumps, only unsafe and not a good place to store stuff.I would hope they follow you.
>>
>>48441749
Okay.

Jump 005: Order of the Stick
Drawbacks:
Dragon Magazine [+200]
Cryptic Prophesy [+200]
Schedule Slip [+200]
Background: Adventurer [-100]
Race: Kobald 'Yip-Yip' [+200]
Class: Psionic Artificer & STP Erudite [-400]
Perks:
He's Got the X's [Free]
Random Encounters [-150]
Let Me Show You Something I Learned While Fishing [-300]
That's how I Use My Intelligence Score in Combat [-300]
Items & Gear:
100 GP [-50]
Bag of Tricks [Free]
Mass Mark of Justice [-400]

Well, here's the thing. I play 3.5 regularly and know how to leverage the system pretty hard. Artificer is awesome for getting one of everything as you can then leverage the STP Erudite so that Spell translate into Powers, completely so that I can expand my list to include all Arcane spells with study.

This along with the fact that I'm an Int based Psion, and I have a high Int if my various int based perks are to be trusted, makes me really quite ridiculous in this world.

However the 4E version of me is a freaking Batman who often gets more out of our exchanges than I do. My martial skill leans on my genetic memory but it is enough that she has a hard time of beating me down. After randomly summoning my R-Type during our fights I managed to sit her down and get her to explain herself.

See here's the problem, I am an alternate dimension counterpart to her and she knows that I'm set to leave at the end of my decade here. The problem lies in the fact that due to the GM of this world as soon as I leave she dies instantly.
What do I do?
>>
>>48442023
You glorious bastard thanks for making this you have no idea how much I wanted it. I would recommend putting in a dragons fang item and blade house though. Raganarus is op but blades is the story focus.
>>
>>48442023
Can you banish people to them?

>>48442049
Yes, but they have more flavor and are larger than most of those.
>>
>>48442100
Tartarus Steel is pretty much the dragon's fang option, I didn't want to explicitly say "this is a Dragon's Fang" because those are story related swords and taking them could fuck shit up in the world.
As for getting access to Valinhall, see >>48441803
>>
>>48442108
In a sense, I suppose, when you leave a jump that copy of the Territory will be split off from yours and time-locked with the rest of the world you leave behind, and post-spark they'll all merge back together.
If you shove someone into a Territory and they can't make a portal out, then yes, they could technically be Banished into one, but there's always the risk they have an affinity for that Territory and learn to escape on their own.
>>
>>48442108
>Yes, but they have more flavor and are larger than most of those.
That is fair but these actively try to kill you when inside them.
>>
>>48438165
Jump #3:
Dark Souls

Firelink Shrine
Male
Disciple of Sunlight - 100

Gross Incandesce - 0
Miracles - 300
Pyromancy - 300
Praise the Sun - 300

Sif, the Great Grey Wolf - 400

Grounded + 100
Praise It! + 100
Mimics Everywhere + 200

I'm a Knight, with an obsession with killing Mimics. Guess it's a good thing I'll be running into plenty of them, then.

Also, Sif. Who would pass up Sif?
>>
>>48442173
I have no idea which two to choose -- they all sound so interesting to explore!

Especially Avernus, which doesn't really fit my build, but it's just so delightfully odd.

>>48442179
See above. Also, sounds like a fun way to train.
>>
>>48442200
Why would you pass up Priscilla?
>>
>>48442227
FUCK
U
C
K

I knew I was forgetting something.
>>
I'm planning on podding Nyx Avatar in Persona.

How bad of an idea is that.
>>
>>48442227

you mean miss "this land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind"? you can't really have a good relationship with someone that out of touch
>>
>>48442253
Pod her or Pod Sif.

One or the other. Or pass on some perks. Or get more drawbacks
>>
>>48442259
Pot. Kettle. Your reputations precede you.
>>
>>48441747
Touhou
>>
>>48442259
Bancho. Bancho. She's (most likely) a rape baby or a test tube baby, who was locked in a painting as a kid by a deranged god King, constantly surrounded by monsters and extremely lonely. Who wouldn't be a little fucked by that?

>>48442277
I'll drop Pyromancy. I should be able to find someone to give me a Flame within 10 years.
>>
>>48442338
Priscilla is a cute. A CUTE FLUFFY!
>>
Jumpers, we talk a lot about why you choose your waifus, but why did she choose you? What was so special that it made her willing to abandon her world to come with you?
>>
>>48442338
Must. . . resist. . . petting. . . the fluffy tail.
>>
>>48442334
Actually I need to figure out what I'm gonna do here >>48442063 first.
>>
>>48442367
Let me tell you about my BodyMod build. . .
>>
>>48442367
"Waifus" are for the pathetic apes who have not yet renounced their humanity, and thus their disgusting viviparous natures. True Gods need no "waifu".
>>
>>48442391
Your euphoria a shit
>>
>>48442371
Don't resist petting that fluffy tail. She deserves to have her tail petted. Even if it's rude to do it without her consent
>>
>>48442338
Is she covered in hair, or is that a dress?
>>
>>48442391
Kars go home. You're drunk with power.
>>
>>48442338
>Bancho. Bancho. She's (most likely) a rape baby or a test tube baby, who was locked in a painting as a kid by a deranged god King, constantly surrounded by monsters and extremely lonely. Who wouldn't be a little fucked by that?

listen I've been in that relationship IRl , maybe not to the extent but something similar, trust me it doesn't end well. yeah she's hot and if you're looking to dish out some sexual healing, that's your Prerogative.
>>
>>48442391
Nah, humanity might be a shit, but waifus are forever.
>>
Is someone working on a Dahak Jump?
>>
File: angry priscilla.png (261KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
angry priscilla.png
261KB, 800x800px
>>48442420
>distinguished
Yes.
>>
>>48441131
>If we choose to buy a race that costs 200 cp instead of 300 cp when we have the 42nd supreme being, could we have a way to utilize that cp somehow?
If a 400 CP race costs you 50 CP more, take a 50 CP rebate for choosing slime? No reason to punish the Slime Lords I guess.
>>
>>48441699
So, there really is nothing, then. I don't know why I'm disappointed.
>>
>>48442420
Yes
>>
>>48442420
A mixture of her fur and a dress that matches her hair and the fur on her tail/around her face.
>>
>>48442367
Out of her deranged psychopathic progenitor, her boss, the crazed irish bayonet-priest, and the french-man, I was the only one to give her a break.

It spiraled out from there.

>>48442391
>not being a loving god of life & rebirth by fire
>not having a beloved goddess of death
>>
>>48442457
I mean, it lets us get a 300 cp race for free.

But what if we choose a 200 cp race then? Could we get 100 cp to spend on things?
Slimes would benefit from it, they are worth 200 cp.
>>
>>48442448
>>48442474
Just don't shave her.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nap4vilIXf1rr09g0.png (197KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nap4vilIXf1rr09g0.png
197KB, 500x460px
>>48442474
>>48442448
>>48442469

Oh. You mean she is just like Jotaro!
>>
File: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.jpg (25KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.jpg
25KB, 292x302px
>>48442500
>>
>>48442391
Kars go and stay go.
>>
>>48442474
Okay, but the body stuff is just a dress? ... because that would be really weird if it wasn't.
>>
>>48442537
It is a dress, she has fur around her face and on her tail but what you are referring to is just a dress.
>>
>>48442367
Maybe it's because I'm so strong that I can bench press battleships.
Maybe that I have enough magic to destroy a castle in one shot.
Maybe it's because I'm so rich I can buy out an entire government.
Maybe, just maybe, it because of they way I Gently hold them while listening to their problems and always caring about them and always being there for them. .
Or maybe it's because I make them laugh.
>>
>>48442521
Because I want to watch the world burn and see you autists cry while I shave her smooth.
>>
>>48442563
>>48442537
You know, I think the reason her dress looks so much like her fur... Is because it is made from her fur.

Look at the whole Painting World of Ariamis. What could she have made her dress from, if not from the fur she collected over the years of barber-y?
>>
>>48442599

Kudos to her tailoring skill then. but god damn we are taking that girl shopping.
>>
>>48442625
What would a Jumper grade shopping spree look like?
>>
>>48442200
Alright, updated build:
Dark Souls

Male
Firelink Shrine
Disciple of Sunlight - 100

Gross Incandesce - 0
Miracles - 300
Praise the Sun - 300

Sif - 300
Priscilla - 400

Stalked + 100
Grounded + 100
Praise It + 100
Mimics Everywhere + 200

Alright. Got the puppy floof and the waifloof. Think I'm good to go.
>>
>>48437395
I just realized mother/earthbound has a similar drawback. That kills all of your companions all 8 slots for a measly 300cp. Then again Earthbound jump has increadibly harsh drawbacks for anything above 200cp.
>>
>>48442495
Only 50. Because Players get a discount of the Races. That is why a 400 CP race only costs 50 CP more.

Personally I think it would be better to drop 42nd Supreme being to 600 CP (same as Level 100) and just require you to buy a Heteromorphic Race with your own CP. Maybe a Troll or other monstrous race if they were also allowed for members of the guild. 42nd Supreme Being + 400 CP race is still 800CP, but lesser races would cost a little bit less.

I DO like how werebeast has multiple CP costs if your budget is tight. Gives you some flex and still be the race you want.
>>
>>48442648
I don't know, but at the very least, it'd reshape the economy on a galactic scale.
>>
>>48442648
5-20 malls would be out of business.
>>
>>48442665
Wait.

I don't think you get discounts on the Heteromorphic Race 42nd Supreme Being offers you. I think it's just anything below or equal 300 cp, undiscounted. Otherwise you could get ANY race.

Or I am misunderstanding something. I meant to say that if the race you buy with 42nd supreme being is below 300 cp, you get the leftover cp.
>>
>>48442720
Brellin stated that you could get a discount on the difference between the price, IE a 500 cp race would cost 100 for 42nd because 500- 300 is 200 and you get a discount on the 200 as a player.
>>
>>48442773
Well, okay. So you would get only 50 cp leftover to spend on things.

Hope you're happy with getting less CP if Brelin accepts the "leftover CP" rule.
>>
>>48437981
I know it's really late and you're not going to see this, but I wanted to pitch that Players should be able to select their age and gender for free, representing how they picked it when they created their character. The caveat being that whatever you rolled for age and what your gender was before you did this jump is just what you had before you entered the New World.
>>
>>48442651
Jump #4: Berserk

Empire of Kishin
Male
Soldier - 50

Keen Eye - 100
Hardiness - 100
Physical Body - 0
Military Training - 150
Grandmaster Warrior - 300

Standard Armor - 0
Demon Tainted Weapon - 300

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Am I fucked? I feel like this setting is supposed to have some silly shit.
>>
>>48442828
I dunno. I got better question.

I managed to separate Nyx into Nyx Avatar, her consciousness, and her moon body, and podded Nyx Avatar.

How fucked I am.
>>
How bad of a idea would it be to make a clown jumper run?
BoBo just wants to make everyone smile.
>>
File: it might be a good idea to run.jpg (342KB, 1748x1240px) Image search: [Google]
it might be a good idea to run.jpg
342KB, 1748x1240px
Jumpers! How do you deal with walking talking boats?
>>
>>48442828
>I feel like this setting is supposed to have some silly shit.

Ahah.

Ahahahahah.

HAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THE ECLIPSE
>>
File: 1415291989780.jpg (120KB, 610x647px) Image search: [Google]
1415291989780.jpg
120KB, 610x647px
>>48442879
>>
>>48442879
>>48442907
Please don't
Justice has a Phobia.
>>
>>48436255
Stalker has some too.
>>
Would it be possible for an angel in Supernatural to "ascend" into a Seraph?
>>
File: smcdonalds.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smcdonalds.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>48442915
There is nothing to fear.
>>
>>48442884
You mean Kancolle? By sleeping with them.
>>
>>48442884
Anon you just have to take them in for personal repair. Make sure all their tubes are well lubricated and make sure they are full of torpedos.
As long as you are gentle and caring they won't sink easily after the first few lubrication sessions.
>>
File: Ship Girls.gif (470KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
Ship Girls.gif
470KB, 500x235px
>>48442884
>>
>>48442367
When we met, I was a weak, pathetic dork that she could mold into a confident hero, and that is her fetish. Also, I took the Void Session drawback, so it was come with me or sit in a video game overrun with skeletons for eternity.
>>
>>48442446
there was a wip posted a couple of threads back
>>
>>48442828
Jump #5: Legend of Zelda

Sky Era
Julian
Male
Soldier - 100

Combat Training - 0
Survival Training - 100
Z-Targeting - 100
Blessing of Din - 150
Blessing of Factors - 300
Mimic - 600

Adventurer Bag - 50
Basic Gear - 0

Dark Jumper + 300
HEY! LISTEN! + 100

Floating Islands? I like floating islands. To be honest, the only Zelda game I've ever played was the GBA one with a talking hat that could shrink you?

>>48442893
Should I be afraid to ask what that means?
>>
>>48442884
What's going on in this picture?
>>
>>48442884
Medical confusion, mostly.

If one gets hurt, does she need a blood transfusion or an oil change?
>>
So, Wild Card confirmed that, because Nyx doesn't really want to destroy humanity but she thinks it's her purpose and Erebus is calling to her... Well, you CAN use shitton of psychology perks of various means to convince her to not do the thing, as long as you take care of Erebus for long enough to let you convince her to not listen to it, or you find a way to make Erebus go and stay go.

So I had an idea: Kill Erebus so it's still regenerating and can't touch Nyx. Then Save P3 Protag by breaking the Grand Seal. Nyx Avatar is behind that door. Get them and put them in the pod as fast as you can.

Without Nyx's psyche, the moon body won't react to Erebus, thus you saved P3 Protag and the setting. And since her body doesn't exist in other settings, only the body she is possesing as her Avatar will remain. You got Nyx Avatar Companion.
>>
>>48443027
Ship girls have a natural "fascination" with their admirals, being the subject of affection to living weapons of war can be rather stressful.
>>
>>48442924
Well they get more powerful by nomming souls, right? So as long as you don't go nuclear like Castiel you should be able to increase your powers, I'm not sure whether heaven will recognize you as a Seraph though.
>>
>>48443021
The Elicpse is just one of several moments (and by several I mean constant) of Berserk being filled with rape, suffering, and pain.
>>
Doing a side project, can you guys think of any non-Apple fruits from mythology? Need about four of them. Drawing a blank on anything besides pomegranates being the Greek food of the dead. Nuts or seeds could also work, but fruits are preferable.
>>
>>48443066
http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Fi-Go/Fruit-in-Mythology.html
>>
>>48442367
I don't have one, after all these 770 years.

Yes, that includes a single extended Jump.

Of course, if a certain dark mage has her way, that will soon change. She's persistent, if nothing else.
>>
>>48441581
>Posting a WIP because why not
Not a Fan of the Middle Perk being 400 CP.
If there are only 3 Perk fer origin the scheme is 100 CP, 300 CP, and 600 CP.
Founders is WAY over priced because if does not give anything. Especially when you are charging 1000 CP for the Perk that actually makes you a founder.
>>
>>48443066
http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Fi-Go/Fruit-in-Mythology.html

Cherries, Coconuts, Figs, Olives, Peaches.
>>
>>48443062
Is God in that universe omnipotent? Omniscient? Is there anything he wants? I feel like "Job Offer" may be the best way to go about doing it.
>>
>>48442648
A copy of every book, magic item, blueprint, movie, and show on earth has been purchased.
>>
>>48443021
Basically, the main character's crippled, despairing friend uses a mystical artifact that summons the Godhand. They offer him a deal: sacrifice his army, and friends, and his humanity, and in exchange they'll give him a new body, demonic power, and a place amongst their ranks. He accepts, and because of it, all of the MC's friends are killed and devoured, he loses an arm and an eye, and he is forced to watch as his now demonic former friend rape his love interest into insanity. Hell on Earth is then unleashed, and demons roam the earth.
>>
>>48443117
you get a discount on it for being a Founder, so it's only 500 CP, and BUILDING YOUR OWN DIMENSION should not be anything other than a capstone, and an expensive one at that, and it does in fact give you things. as for the scheme, that was my choice to avoid perks ever leaving a Jumper with 50 CP
>>
>>48441898
By the way SJ, for Thousand Hand Divine Fist, it's a bit unclear from the description, but do we start at being able to throw 60-80k punches a second? What does 'true mastery' entail, given that it takes longer than any other style to achieve? Also, since the primary point of the style is to increase combat speed, does that mean if you take Divine Fist with other styles you can use their techniques faster (such as Buddhist Palm)? Does it translate to swordplay?
>>
>>48443126
Nope, he's neither. Not even Darkness, who's stronger than God and his older sister, because Mary Sue, is omnipotent and omniscient.
As for what he wants? At this point, probably to just be left alone to sulk. He's been through some shit, even if it doesn't justify leaving like he did.
>>
>>48443152
>sees topic, checks out jump
Uh, is this the "event" that happens 8 years into the jump?
>>
>>48442367
Because the last person she was interested didn't reciprocate, and I was there, interested, sympathetic, and fairly attractive.
>>
>>48443234
Alice this is how you get yanderes.
>>
>>48441898
Yay!
>>
File: 1469112667.jingx1_honeypup.jpg (92KB, 903x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469112667.jingx1_honeypup.jpg
92KB, 903x1280px
>>48442367
My response ended up being a little bit long, so I made a pastebin. If anyone really wants to read about my Companions, you're welcome to it.

http://pastebin.com/hGjzRXHp

>>48442884
Change their oil every 3,000 leagues, weather they need it or not. Make sure they get regular rust-preventative treatments. And, of course, make sure you clean their barrels after each sortie.

>>48443066
If I remember correctly, there were magical walnuts somewhere in the ancient fairy tales. They were supposed to grant wishes to those who opened them.

======

On a side note, The Fifth Element is coming along well. I'll have something typed up in the next few days.
>>
>>48443181
It' mainly for thematic reasons: I've been picking up a lot of Angel and Justice perks. I want to become a Seraph because I'm not comfortable being the Angelic equivalent of a mook/red-shirt that half of the characters in later seasons can no-sell me due to something like "metaphysical weight' or similar BS.

With that said, siding with Amara seems Evil in all-caps.
>>
>>48443177
You are missing the point. If you NEED the Capstone to be a Founder, then don't charge for the Founder Origin. Either charge Nothing, and put the cost all in the perk, and charge what the perk should cost to be a founder up front, and give the perk free.
Because right now, it someone picks Founder but does not also but the capstone, then all the 300 CP does it over price the other 2 perks in the tree,
>>
>>48443229
Presumably, yes.
>>
>>48442367
Which one?
I have a lot of explanations for Justice.

And Gamer has one Waifu, who he isn't really sure how he ended up with her, or why she likes him so much. Blame City of Heros.
Not sure if I should make the NPCs that Gamer has into full-Waifus or not.
>>
File: 3bf346e5cd594f4f93fb8f6ef9b84935.png (289KB, 1105x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3bf346e5cd594f4f93fb8f6ef9b84935.png
289KB, 1105x1500px
>>48443306
Silly Justice. More Waifus is always the correct answer.
>>
>>48441045
The Companions you import with A Local Hero get The Realm of Heroes automatically, and if you complete the Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom scenario get Level One Hundred as their part of the reward. Would they be as powerful as a Jumper who picked Lvl100 + RoH at the start, or would they be as powerful as a Jumper who just picked RoH and trained up to Lvl100 later?
>>
>>48443326
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
So, behind the Great Seal Door in Persona 3, is it just the main body of Nyx? Or is it Nyx Avatar, connected to Nyx?

Or did Nyx Avatar dissappear and there is just Nyx, her Psyche connected to her body?

Can we use soul manipulating perks to separate her psyche and soul, what was creating Nyx Avatar, from the body in moon?
>>
>>48442951
>>48442977
>>48442981
>>48443032
>>48443279
uuuh...

Which jumps have the harem perks again?
>>
>>48443299
I'll come out in support in the sentiment of this.
>>
File: john cena vs anime.png (1MB, 1520x874px) Image search: [Google]
john cena vs anime.png
1MB, 1520x874px
Professional Wrestling jump when?

I don't know enough about the stories and lore to make a good one.
>>
>>48443326
That Muffet is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>48443365
Sekirei, Sunrider, Kara No Kyoukai, Fate/, Tsukihime, and Familiar of Zero.

Now tell me some jumps with willpower perks tied to Drop-In.
>>
>>48443365
Sekirei, Rosario Vampire, Heaven's Lost Property, Tenchi
>>
>>48443371
Mucha Lucha, Sports.
>>
>>48443354
Nyx, presumably. We hear Ryoji aka the Avatar after the Great Seal is used, so Nyx herself is probably behind the door.
That means you'll be confronting a giant moon sized goddess of death. Have fun with that.
Doubtful. Unless you're stronger than Nyx herself, and even then...
>>
File: AND HIS NAME IS KNIGHT CENA.jpg (113KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
AND HIS NAME IS KNIGHT CENA.jpg
113KB, 750x450px
>>48443371
When you watch wrassling

That being said Lucha Underground is only in its third season so that's probably an option.
NOW YOU WRESTLE FOR DARIO
>>
>>48443398
Dishonored (Overseer affinity) and Hellsing have pretty good ones.
>>
>>48443455
Thank you.
>>
>>48443417
Is there any other way to bring about Nyx Avatar again, somehow?

As for Nyx, as I said, Wild Card said you don't have to fight her, you only have to beat Erebus and you could arguably convince Nyx to not listen to it or such. And Elizabeth one shotted Erebus with Thanatos. So I could do that, and while Erebus will take a year to regenerate, I will do my best to convince Nyx to at least manifest into offered body, to let me show her that death is not the end of all, to let me help her experience all there is in all the universes, through the offered body possesed by her.

I mean, I will do similar wtih Lilith-Adam Hybrid by taking the Adam and Lilith pieces out of Rei and Kaworu respectively, then putting it into a Rei clone body until I am ready to offer her the bodies, in order to become full hybrid. Because Rei and Kaworu also have their own parts of souls and while Kaworu is more of Adam, it should do the thing.
>>
File: 10a.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
>>48443326
>>
>>48443529
That's just quitter talk there.
>>
>>48443592
To be fair, at least 90% of Justice's Troubles seem to come from Waifus.
>>
>>48443606
This is why harems are trouble and exhaust you mentally.
>>
File: a346e5e8a415beaeebc861bca2b821d8.png (953KB, 1100x1167px) Image search: [Google]
a346e5e8a415beaeebc861bca2b821d8.png
953KB, 1100x1167px
>>48443365
Why would you need Harem Perks when you could just pick up a lot of the Charisma Perks nearly every Jump has?

Charming and understanding gets you a long way with women.

Of course, >>48443398, >>48443403, >>48443455 are all good places to pick up Companions.

>>48443374
Spider is always best girl. Sushi is a very close second.

>>48443529
You're not the boss of me!
>>
File: Snakes are pure.jpg (49KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Snakes are pure.jpg
49KB, 540x304px
>>48443622
Spiders are a shit. Snek is better.
>>
>>48443528

Eldritch Abomination waifus are the best waifus
>>
>>48443299
>>48443367
Fair enough, all Origins are now free, but the price of "A Territory to Call Home" is unchanged.
>>
>>48443619
Exactly. If you really love your waifus, you wouldn't divide your time between a dozen of them until they barely get to spend any alone time with them.
>>
>>48443606
Nope. Most of my troubles come from my own stupidity. Because I do shit without thinking beyond "This seems fun" or "I wonder what will happen"

>>48443622
Most of those jumps also have perks for attracting people specifically, or handling "Group Dynamics" without angering any of your partners.
>>
Other than Nyx Avatar and Lilith-Adam Hybrid, also known as Giant Naked Rei, what other Eldritch Creatures could you possibly waifu?
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>48441564
The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela

Fable-
50/1600
Drop-In
Bowerstone
Free Trophy Master
Discount Monster Hunter
Discount Dandy
Brutal Style
Dextrous Style
Will User
Companion Immigraton(200 points)
Free Heal Life
Free Physical Shield
Raise Dead
Fireball
Free Mundane Weapon

--------
Forsetti-
Free Noble
Free Brutal Style
Discount Hero of Strength
Free Hero Weapon-One-handed Sword
Hardwood Augment
--------
Lupa d'Angela
Free Outlaw
Free Dextrous Style
Discount Hero of Skill
Free Hero Weapon-One-Handed Sword
Lightning Augment
--------
Lilith
Free Orphan
Free Will User
Discount Hero of Will
Free Enflame
Fireball
--------
Gnarl
Free Orphan
Free Will User
Free Blades
Turn Coat
--------

15 Minutes of Fame+300
Your Health is Low+300
>>
If I take Chosen of Raphael, could I arguably use it AGAINST Angels and YHVH, and take World of Law drawback?
>>
>>48443634
Now now, there's room for both. Just because one is better than the other doesn't mean that there isn't room for both.

We all know who the true winner is anyways.
>>
>>48443731
Shub-Niggurath from Lovecraft.
>>
>>48443731
The Great Ones from Bloodborne.
All they want is to have a family. They are completely unaware that they're harming others, and only really want a child to love.
>>
>>48443705
>Not abusing cloning and/or hivemind perks to spend time with all of them
>Not fusing all your waifus into one super-waifu
>>
Someone kill the thread already, we're on the edge of the board and I've already got the next thread's OP prepared.
>>
>>48443762
Rabbit isn't even in the darling-bowl!
>>
>>48443762
Bunny is not for lewd.
>>
>>48443770
That's a waste of Companions Slots.
>>
File: Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>48443762
You are right Yorokonde and we do know who is the true winner is.
Orges
>>
>>48443778
Just start the next thread and link it here. What part of that requires the old thread to be killed?
>>
>>48443770
>Implying your waifu doesn't deserve all those copies of you giving her a backrub or such while you're hanging out.
>>
>>48443769
Which of them are female?

>>48443764
Oh? Tell me more and explain stuff.
>>
>>48443801
It said that duplicate pdf files couldn't exist or something like that.
>>
File: Judy_Hope.png (1MB, 878x2285px) Image search: [Google]
Judy_Hope.png
1MB, 878x2285px
>>48443784
She's admittedly a late entry, but gaining ground rapidly!

>>48443787
With that many brothers and sisters? Lewd is in her genetics.
>>
>>48443814
Ebriatas
Kos
>>
>>48443801
/tg/ being bitchy about having multiple CYOA threads alone, much less /jc/
>>
>>48443814
>Which of them are female?
Any of them with the right perks.
>>
>>48443814
Take the hide drawback and she will follow you forever in an attempt to devour you mind, body, and soul. Beat her down and cram her into an avatar and you get a new waifu provided you have the right perks.
>>
>>48443836
Rabbit is for Fox, not for Darling!
Thread posts: 670
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.