[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sss/ - Super Stand Somedays (JoJo)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 16

File: 20160723_154951.jpg (715KB, 1500x1271px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_154951.jpg
715KB, 1500x1271px
psycho killer

>Thread Prompt:
Make a serial Killer Stand

>What is a Stand?
For those unfamiliar to the series, a Stand is a physical manifestation of a person's spirit. Each person has their own unique Stand with the possibility of a host of powerful abilities. Stands are named after songs or albums!
http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

>For a quick Stand, use:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
(make sure you make a connection between the name and the ability!)

OR

>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album
>>
File: 1468753795043.gif (2MB, 540x196px) Image search: [Google]
1468753795043.gif
2MB, 540x196px
JoJo Systems! (in no particular order)

>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>d10(still being updated by a lovely anon)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>>
>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
help me anons. How do I make a stand based on this song?
>>
Is this a shit idea? I tried doing something a bit original but it sounds pretty bland now that I reread it.

「BURN MY SHADOW」(Unkle - Burn my Shadow)

Power: D
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: E

Appearance: the stand is the user's shadow. In an environment where shadows can't be seen (ie. a dimly lit environment), the stand's power cannot be used. If the user is standing such that their shadow is not completely visible, the stand's power cannot be used. Therefore, the user has to stand in an open, sufficiently lit space if they want to activate their stand.

Ability: Burn my Shadow can only be activated if the user's shadow is completely visible, with nothing obstructing the view or an obstacle changing its shape (like a nearby lamppost's shadow cutting through it, for example).
As soon as this condition is fulfilled, the stand can be activated. Once activated, the user can move more freely, but still cannot allow their shadow to be completely obstructed from view by a large object or the absence of light, or the stand will cease to function.
Burn my Shadow allows its user to become temporarily untouchable by erasing the physical origin of any other shadow that comes in contact with their own. For example, a bullet piercing through the user's head would have its shadow pass through the user's own projected head on the ground: this means that the bullet's trajectory would seem to have "omitted" the user's head without harming him.
Similarly, if the user were to be impaled by a lance, the lance would simply cease existing in the area where it had pierced the user, and this area would be erased, thus breaking the lance in half. Anything that was already touching the user's shadow before the stand's activation won't be erased, though.
A sufficiently large object, however, could project a shadow large enough that it could completely obstruct the user's shadow, thus making the stand's power unusable.
>>
「RED NIGHTMARE」(One More Red Nightmare - King Crimson)

Appearance:「RED NIGHTMARE」's lower body is entirely made of red gas. The only things that aren't made of gas are its head, shoulders, and arms which resemble something between knight's armor and machinery.

Ability:「RED NIGHTMARE」's most deadliest asset is the constant red gas that pours out from it. This gas is very poisonous and can kill a person in minutes.

Unfortunately,「RED NIGHTMARE」's gas is very flammable, and if this gas is set on fire, it can severely injure the user. It won't kill him, but he won't come out unharmed.

Destructive Power - C
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C
>>
>>48423417
Seems fine. My Stand is far less complete

[This is Your Warning] (Set it off, Duality)

Apperance: A monstrous beast that reminiscent of a fallen angel who takes over the user's body and counter attacks with extreme force
Ability: This is your warning can only be used if the user verbally warns his assailant before a fight. If the assailant initiates the fight anyway, a fallen angel will appear, representing the users dark side, and will counter attack with twice the force used, regardless of form or ability.
Should the user not be attacked, or not be able to deliver the warning, the stand will not activate.
>>
>>48423405

Step 1: Don't
Step 2: Refer to Step 1
>>
Im having trouble with something and would appreciate the help. I'm making a stand thats going to evolve alongside its user both going from shoddy lazy and ambitionless into a something to be proud of the only problem is should I start with one weak ability and make it get stronger as it goes or have a complete change with still remembering who they were as in keeping the stands last ability before its evolution which it received a new one.
>>
>>48423579
That's a neat idea, but I'm not a fan of the fallen angel aspect. Not sure what you could replace it with, though - maybe some sort of object used to "reflect" the opponent's attack back to him.
>>
>>48423750
I think the stats should increase gradually, starting from an E in everything except Developmental Potential (which should be A), and with its final stage being B in all stats or something like that (but an E in Developmental Potential)

You could start from a specific but weak ability, and then modify it by making it more broad. Keeping the same "theme" throughout the stand's evolution would be good, I think.

Do you have any ideas about the stand's ability or not at all?
>>
>>48423833
The idea behind it is kinda like how Bruce Banner always warns people not to make him angry, because you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Then somebody inevitably pisses him off, and he hulks out and smashes things.
Same generally idea, but thematically his powers tie to the warning. No ignored warning, no smashy.
>>
>>48423922
How about making it a double-edged sword, with his stand reacting against all aggression even when he wasn't planning to defend himself in the first place?
So, if you playfully slap him, you get hooked in the face.

And yeah I get the warning part, it's just that visualizing a fallen angel fucking up the opponent isn't that exciting. That's just me though, not an objective statement.
>>
Let's play the album game like last time. We pick an album, make stands from the songs in that album, and figure out a group from it. Evens decide the album.
>>
>>48423995
Actor by Saint Vincent
>>
>>48424006
Never heard of it. Regardless, will check the album out and see what happens. Looking at the track names, some decent Stand names there.
>>
>>48424006
Well that was quick.

[ ] The Strangers
[ ] Save Me From What I Want
[ ] The Neighbors
[ ] Actor Out of Work
[ ] Black Rainbow
[ ] Laughing with a Mouth of Blood
[ ] Marrow
[ ] The Bed
[ ] The Party
[ ] Just The Same But Brand New
[ ] The Sequel

Hopefully I got that right
>>
>>48424082
[Actor Out of Work]

This Stand is based around deception and disguise. [AOW] allows the user to assume the appearance of any person they meet. The longer [AOW]'s user stays disguised, however...the worse BOTH of their luck will become. After an hour, the victim and the user may find themselves prone to stumbling over small obstacles. After 6 hours, accidents will seem to go out of their way to happen to the pair. After a day, events with serious consequences will begin to occur; jobs could be lost, relationships destroyed, possessions otherwise misplaced.

After 48 hours, both parties will be dodging falling anvils and dancing around rattlesnakes in a ludicrous display of horrid luck. The only way to end the effect is to have the user voluntarily dismiss it, to beat the user into submission, or beat the odds in some way - though the longer it takes, the harder it gets. For the first few hours, calling a coin toss would probably do it. At the 6-12 hour mark, something akin to hitting a bullseye on a dartboard while handicapped in some way would suffice. At the 48+ hour mark, it would take something spectacularly unlikely to break it - though with all the bad mojo flying around, that million to one chance could crop up more easily than you'd expect...

Power: E
Speed: E
Durability: C
Range: A
Precision: E
Potential: A (If the user can learn how to spin the luck properly, it could become incredibly useful)

How's that?
>>
>>48424287

[ ] The Strangers
[ ] Save Me From What I Want
[ ] The Neighbors
[X] Actor Out of Work
[ ] Black Rainbow
[ ] Laughing with a Mouth of Blood
[ ] Marrow
[ ] The Bed
[ ] The Party
[ ] The Sequel

I like it. It feels a little bit like Khnum with a handicap though so work on it a little.
>>
>>48423885
I was thinking since I based the stand om the personality they posess it would make wounds that are inflicted on the persom dont heal like they should or just dont heal at all even under supernatural means but the user is able to take that wound back on to themselves because they feel bad and want to help and make up for thier actions. Im thinking about taking people pain and having the user take that away but have to use it another way its a stand that in the end can heal but damage just as easily.
>>
>>48424511
The user of 《Save Me From what I Want》is a serial killer who is trying to hold back the urges the have with the stand they posses it can enact an area of effect that stops people from pursuing the bad habits they have I.e a smoker who has been addicted suddenly feels better and dosent have the urge to smoke
Although the effect is not absolute it does honestly help people who condider themselves unsaveable.

Destructive power: C physical
Speed: B
Precision: D
Range:C
Durability: B
Developmental potential:D
>>
I want to make a big ol stronk punch ghost time power villain Stand, because I like them. Now, imposing time powers all seem to have been done, but I thought of one and I'd like to hash it out with you lads.

How does time displacement sound? Throwing an enemy, say, ten seconds to an hour into the future. To others it seems like the person vanishes for ten seconds, to the victim, it's instantaneous. This leaves the user time to set up an attack or trap or to disorient the victim by doing things in the ten seconds they vanish, like altering scenery or just moving around.

Does it sound good? Is it final villain tier?
>>
>>48424841
It's pretty overpowered.
>>
>>48424082

Appearance: Since「MARROW」is made of blood, there isn't much variation in the color. It resembles a miniature Hierophant Green.

Ability:「MARROW」is a Stand made out of the user's blood. When「MARROW」is summoned, it usually goes out through the back or hands.

「MARROW」can be hardened into a solid state, so it can create blades and melee weapons the user or「MARROW」can use.

A huge drawback to this ability is that「MARROW」is the user's blood. If too much of「MARROW」is summoned out, the user could experience symptoms of blood loss. Another drawback is that「MARROW」has to be connected as one piece, otherwise any blood it's not connected to will just turn into normal blood.

Destructive Power - D
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - D
>>
>>48424841
What about making time repeat while the enemies are unaware and any action that is done in repeat carries over when time goes to normal like a punch that lands once lands 10 times in repeat.

Or you could delay time that dosent seem like boss material but it could. Other tham than i think its fine it dosent immediately bring final boss to mibd but im sure you could make it work.
>>
After the minor success of my attempt last thread, I present another video game-based stand.

「G R E Y T I D E」 (Based on the assistant phenomenon in Space Station 13)

Appearance: 「GREY TIDE」 is a swarm stand that consists of small human-shaped mechanical creatures with anatomy similar looking to someone in a grey jumpsuit on all fours with their back facing the ground, with the exception of a right-side-up head with glowing red eyes and two chrome crane-like arms sprouting from the creatures back.

Ability: 「GREY TIDE」 works for the most part automatically without the user's direct input. They scour the nearby area around the user, grabbing parts of or entire small objects that the user might want, or things that can help them in whatever goal the user wished to accomplish. In addition, the stand can jury-rig what ever it finds and gathers into machinery or more complex items, using individual units of the stand as a sort of adhesive or vital component keeping the mechanism from falling apart or otherwise being unable to function. The item in question is usually based around whatever the user can think of at the moment, and generally only works in their hands

Destructive Power - E
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - E/B (each unit/the swarm itself)
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - A
>>
Is there any way to make a purple hermit like stand not you know terrible?
>>
>>48425165
Can use any medium to remote view, not just smashing cameras
>>
>>48424841
So...you want to be able to knock someone into next week?

Nice to meet you, Cans.
>>
>>48425210
Yeah that could work i guess like DIO's crystal ball. Do you think it should have some side ability like generating electricity or freezing what it touches.
>>
>>48425265
I'd say maybe it leaves crawling vines on whatever it touches. They're not unbreakable, but they're a hindrance. Wrap Violet Loner around someone, leave as many vines as you need.

The more I think about it, the more it just sound like Spider Man webbing.
>>
>>48424287
first try at a stand
[Black Rainbow]
Appearance: [Black Rainbow] has the look of a dark black featureless mannequin with 7 vertical indented lines spanning across its face, chest, and legs, ending at its shoulders. There is a large glass triangle in its chest slightly jutting out the front and back, with two smaller ones in it's hands. It's face is a large eye that looks like a camera lense, with Black Rainbow written on the rim.

Ability: [Black Rainbow] can effectively suck and absorb light in an area, into it's prisms. [Black Rainbow] can do this indefinitely, which allows it to render visibility in an area null. It can choose certain types and colors of light to absorb. As it absorbs light, the indents on it's body begin to glow the visible spectrum, being brighter with more consumed light. [Black Rainbow] can then expel this light out through it's prisms, It can create rough images akin to mirages, basically painting with light. It can absorb certain colours and expel others, able to make things roughly invisible, again akin to a mirage.The precision of the light expelled or absorbed can improve with more light to work with. Each of the three prisms can either absorb or expel light, and if all three are used for one task, can improve precision or power further, ie clearer image or take in more light. However, it's true power comes from "shifting" light. At the cost of some"charge", [Black Rainbow] can convert light to other points in the spectrum, stretching and changing the wavelength and frequency. It can condense it for high powers lasers that can burn. It does take more "charge" the further up or down the spectrum it is moved. But this allows the creation of gamma rays for deadly effects, and micro and radio waves to create interference for electrical devices. If experienced enough, a user could even send out rough radio messages in Morse code.

Destructive Power - B
Speed - C
Range - B
Durability - D
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - A
>>
>>48425426
Sweet jesus that be scary, a 《Scary monsters》 ripoff but with spider's that have spiderman webbing id nope even if i had a good stand ability.

Anf youve guven me some neat ideas i like what you suggested thanks
>>
>>48423141
Stand Name: My Land is Burning (http://musichub.wikia.com/wiki/My_Land_Is_Burning%3AAndy_Partridge)

Stand Power: Electrokinetic Claws )http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrokinetic_Claws)

Stand User: Partridge "Fuzzy" Pear

The Stand manifests as tattoos of the U.S Constitution and Amendments covering his whole body that only other Stand Users can see. The Claws the Stand generates however can be seen by non-Users, but only as a Jacobs Ladder effect between his fingers. The shape the Claws manifest in is subject to the whim of Fuzzy, they could be lock picks, scalpels, serrated knives, swords, spikes, all on the same hand, stiff as steel or flexible as paper. The huge drawback to the Stand is that it slowly uses up his electrolytes while active, meaning prolonged fights result in sluggish movements, muddy thought, maybe even his heart stopping because he can't produce enough bioelectricity to keep it beating.
>>
How do you feel about the physical stats of a stand I know that it depends on the person but so some one's personality dictate the strength and speed or should the will they posses be a factor.
>>
>>48426290
Hmm...I had an idea for a character, crippled irreversibly in an accident, but their will to survive and fight against a world moving too fast for them granted them a slowish but incredibly strong Stand.

I feel like it should fit the character, not really be a rule. A little more fluid and strange that way. Joseph is a musclebound ruseman with a shit Stand who can't even really attack.
>>
>>48423141
Last thread I set about making a list of principles that would make one's games feel like JoJo. Think of these as being like Apocalypse World/ Dungeon World Principles.

Here's a revised list of what I have so far:
1) Be fabulous in visuals and mannerisms. Minimum one pose per game.
2) Be melodramatic. Be operatic. Be not just heard, but understood.
3) Be bizarre. Do everything at least 1° off from a plain and simple action.
4) Be disgusting. Gross everyone out.
5) Don't let your character be defined by their powers. Make your powers be defined by your character.
6) No fight is a clash of powers. Every fight is a clash of characters.
7) Make every fight a story with high stakes, thrilling danger, and bizarre twists.
8) Not every story is a fight, but every story is an encounter. A larger-than-life encounter between larger-than-life characters.
9) Heroes must earn their victories, Villains must earn their ass kickings.
10) Keep your campaign evolving. Never stop trying new ideas. JoJo was JoJo before Stands. JoJo was JoJo before Ripple. JoJo was JoJo when it had Spin. JoJo was JoJo when a Cyber-Nazi fought an ancient, South American Super Vampire.

There's surely more. Can you help, /sss/?
>>
>>48424511
[Black Rainbow] has an ability and an attack: it allows the user to see in whatever spectrum they desire, and can fire projectiles with, let's say, 2/3 the power of a .22 round. It's a flying stand that, shit, this is basically Manhattan Transfer isn't it?
>>
>>48426387
Ahh so its just a will one who just wants live could be just as strong as someone who wants to rule the world or do have it wrong. Oh and what story or campaign was your character set in what was the circumstances
>>
>>48426483
Honestly, I don't think there's a solid rule for it in anything, or if there is I've somehow glossed over it. How Stands look and act seems to be some kind of unknowable magical nonsense, all we know is they're your fighting spirit or will made manifest. Why some people get some powers is beyond me and I don't think we can know, but I feel it should fit the user's personality or ideals or goals somewhow. For example, DIO wanted to always win and be on top, so he got a power that pretty much let him do what he wanted. Kira's Bites The Dust I think was informed by his desire to not be found out. Diavolo's time delete and precognition coming from his desire to remain hidden, too. They all serve a goal or ideal. Josuke's fixing can undo damage Kira causes. Giorno ends up being a perfect ironic foil to Diavolo.

And it's more creative writing than anything, I have to admit. Truthfully just a bunch of ideas floating around that sometimes come together cohesively. Right now, in my head, he's the main villain to a family of eight sibling Stand users and two investigators looking into the murder of the ninth sibling. How it comes together, I have no idea. But it's fun to think about! Maybe I'll write it some day.
>>
Here's a stand I'm considering using as a villain stand if I ever get around to running the campaign. It's pretty fuckin OP though, potentially original The World concept OP.

「SPIRIT OF SURVIVAL」 is a Stand used by the alpha of a wolf pack. The Alpha is able to gain the strengths/abilties of enemies it kills. For animals, this might mean that it could gain armadillo armour, or cobra venom, etc., however in the case of Stand users this obviously allows Alpha to gain the powers of their Stand, seemingly without limit to the number of Stand powers it can absorb, as it only takes the power, not the Stand itself.
It basically starts off as just a strong wolf, then it starts to hunt animals and get their powers, and after it begins edging in on human terrain with its pack it eventually runs into Stand users and takes some of their powers, mostly through the help of the pack. I'd make this a recurring villain, who gains more abilities between fights, maybe end up with it under the real villains control. Bonus points if it kills one of the protagonists, and the power gets used against the rest of them.
>>
>>48423405
I spent 20 minutes trying to write a good, coherent Stand for this song.

I failed.

>>48423417
Not a shit idea at all, you twisted the shadow Stand concept so that it focused on the user instead, so that's unique enough as it is. This would work as an amazing Stand for an SBR powerlevel game. Stealing.

>>48423515
This one seems a bit too generic. I like the design, but I feel like its ability is lacking, especially for a Stand based off of a King Crimson song. Maybe you could have the gas be a neurotoxin that shapes itself to the nightmares of the user's target. These gas figures will never actually damage the target, only ever exposing the target to more neurotoxin. In this way, the target starts off in immense fear, and the more the figures catch them, the more delirious they get until their heart finally pops. If the user is strong enough to overcome their fear, they can burn it, but even then, they are not free. Should they burn the main body, it will explode in a crimson flash, applying the neurotoxin to anybody in a 100m radius, but in the process almost killing the user.

>>48423579
I agree with what this user >>48423833 is saying: interesting ability, but the "fallen angel" theme doesn't really fit. Maybe you could give it a warning light theme and make the Stand appear as a glowing yellow figure of energy when active and black when inactive, mimicking the flashing yellow warning lights on railroad crossings. This anon's suggestion of >>48423994 making the retaliation involuntary is a really, really nice way to make it unique as well.
>>
>>48426666
I think that i have an idea of what it is better. Im having difficulty in thinking of what the opposite to the stand i want to use. It has the ability to manipulate damage and transfer it to another object or person what would be the opposite of that? Oh and thats sounds like it could be interesting best of luck to you in writing.
>>
>>48424082
Throwing my hat in the ring.

[Laughing Mouth Blood] is a Stand bound to the user's flesh that allows them to manipulate its elasticity. This is primarily used to deflect attacks. In its dormant state, [Laughing Mouth Blood] keeps its user's skin stretchy, and any incoming damage will still hurt, but the skin will remember the imprint and rebound it back. In its active state, the user can recall any imprints ever made upon their skin and rebound their flesh in the form of an attack more powerful than the original. The biggest caveat of this is blood. All the skin manipulation unevenly distributes the blood in the body, causing blood to spurt out in uncommon amounts whenever the user takes damage. This sacrifice is necessary, but can still lead to the user's downfall. Thus, by the first hit, the user is laughing with a mouth of blood, for their Stand has finally activated.

Here's an example. The user gets punched. Surprisingly, his skin caves in, to form the perfect imprint of the punch given to him. Blood shoots out of his mouth, but the punch has already been remembered. Anytime he wants to use it, he can shoot his flesh out of any area of his skin in a punch exactly like the one that hit him, albeit charged with Stand power, and therefore more powerful. He can store any kind of imprint and can release multiple at once in a type of Stand rush. If the user is smart, he can prepare by purposefully stabbing or punching himself to get the jump on his enemy. Any remembered imprints will be forgotten in a day.
>>
>>48426777
I like it it seems like it would be fun to play around with.
>>
>>48426826
Thanks!

「THE SOLUTION」 is based around the concept of feeling so embarassed you want to neck yourself. The Stand is a gun, similar to Hol Horse's Emperor in the way it is summoned and used, except the bullets cannot be similarly controlled. What the Stand's true power is, is that the user can send the person he shoots back in time in order to fix a mistake - including himself. However, this works by sending the affected to a new, identical universe. This leaves behind the one where 「THE SOLUTION」's user has just suddenly shot himself or someone else.
Also made as a bit of a gag I'd use if I were drawing a manga about him - before you introduce the Stand you show him shooting himself over a minor mistake, and the reactions of the people around him, then you cut to the new universe.
>>
>>48426869
Thats actually terrifying to think about it be scared if he got through his problems it would be near impossible to beat something like that.
>>
>>48426913
Yeah, a kind of controlled Groundhog Day thing, although if you manage to kill him before he kills himself, the loop ends, and he leaves behind a tonne of universes where his opponent wins because he killed himself, and unless he's a good shot it's not particularly good offensively, and that also leaves his opponents with an advantage in their next universe etc.
>>
>>48426949
Wait his ability just straight up creates new universes? Not D4C like if so thats a bit much. Other than that its an interesting idea
>>
>>48426992
He can't really hop freely between them, he just goes to the next one. Functionally it's more or less the same as if he just goes back, it just allows for gags and views of timelines where he appears to just kill himself, or others.
>>
>>48424750
I think I understand what you're getting it and I have a suggestion.

Maybe you could make it a Stand that can displace wounds, as in he can give or take them to or from a source. The Stand hurts the user randomly, putting cuts all over their body beyond their control. At the beginning, because the user is selfish, he pawns off these wounds on innocent people so he doesn't have to suffer anymore. When he matures, he takes wounds from others to heal them. That way, you show he's different, a new man. You can even have him cutting himself before a battle so that it can be over and done quickly or dying because he healed someone
>>
>>48427057
He also doesn't alter them, like Made In Heaven.
The idea is that you could use the gag I mentioned in the post I first described him on, or in a campaign if he's a villain you could have him tell the opponents to stop after a prolonged fight where he knows what's going on, then just suddenly kill himself, and you could just continue along 'that universe' rather than altering for time travel.
>>
>>48427057
Oh ok thank you for explaining. Good luck with your stuff!
>>
>>48427093
Thanks! Although I'm still trying to find a Stand to use in the first fight. Might just grab one for here - I just need an alright Stand to go alongside 「HOTEL CALIFORNIA」, which is basically Super Fly add Scooby Doo chase scene style logic for the user and the user's allies. Basically doors leading to anywhere else in the hotel, maybe even doors that lead you to the ceiling of the next room.
>>
>>48427069
Thank you i appreciate it but on the first form i was thinking it holds the damage in an area like a tattoo or just adding it onto the stand itself you know making it glow more i guess but in the beginning there is a limit to how much can be stored and transferred. And any type of damage can be used that coke can you crushed by stepping on it is now fine while your arm us crumpled things like that. The way I would show the change is that they take the damage from anywhere the can and keep it stored or transfer it to objects (in the final stages of the stand) i was even thinking of any type of damage like diseases and stuff but it might be too much unless its a requiem i havent decided yet.
>>
>>48427127
Maybe have a stand that can flip the world different ways in a select are like the stair way painting.
>>
「ENOUGH SPACE」(Foo Fighters - Enough Space)

Appearance: Humanoid, with only the upper body. Wrapped in bandages, with a mouth gas mask and ski goggles with neon glass and filter.
Abilities: Almost an antithesis to The Hand and Cream, the Enough Space can create empty space in a circular area by placing both it's hands outward and/or together. It does not empty the affected space, but brings it into existence, pushing everything else adjacent out of the way. For example, if used on a brick wall, the wall would initially contort and stretch a circular hole into existence, but physics would then kick in, having the compressed rim of the hole explode. If done on air, the gases would rush into the vacuum. The added space itself doesn't exert force, only the resulting effects from matter around it. A direct attack on a person could be devastating, both compressing parts of the body and creating a vacuum.
>>
>>48426806
>>48425485
>>48424750
>>48424889

[ ] The Strangers
[X] Save Me From What I Want
[ ] The Neighbors
[X] Actor Out of Work
[X] Black Rainbow
[X] Laughing with a Mouth of Blood
[X] Marrow
[ ] The Bed
[ ] The Party
[ ] The Sequel
>>
>>48427592
The strangers: this stand is actually in total although it puts a great strain on the user to use more than 1 as a punch ghost which is why they prefer its ability.

Destructive power: D
Speed:D
Precision:A
Range:D
Developmental potential: C

Who?: the requirement for this ability is fairly simple if you bump into the user or just touch physically and do not make eye contact your personality and abilities are copied down almost perfectly not even a family member would be able to tell although the copies do for the most part listen the still are the person and will not do anything against the morals they hold.
>>
>>48426794
I'd say the opposite would be an undodgeable attack. It doesn't have to be a super strong Stand, but its attack always hits what it was trying to hit. Can't be blocked, dodged or negated. It always hits.
>>
>>48427987
Ooh thats a good idea I just might steal that thanks man. The only kicker here is that its going to have be before the stands evolution when it dosent have a high limit if damage that could be stored. Im thinking starting out really weak at first then getting sorta atrong then going full out thats broken but in a situational way.
>>
So besides the arrow,Jesus, the wall eyes and being born with it has anyone made some cool ways to get a stand.
>>
Need opinions on this Stand, guys.

「O GREEN WORLD」- (Gorillaz - O Green World)

Appearance: OGW resembles an old, near-anorexic baboon wearing a dirty cloth around its head and shoulders, seemingly made of garbage and carrying a rusted pipe. It appears next to its user.

Ability: OGW is a metee-range stand that can essentially cause a target to attract garbage of any sort after being struck by its pipe. At first, the attraction is rather weak and near useless, but as OGW repeatedly strikes, detritus begins moving faster toward the target. It takes an average of 7 blows before refuse starts flying at the speed of a bullet. Said waste begins to harden as it flies as well, but this is based on how light the junk in question is. A broken piece of iron is light as a feather, but a chunk wadded aluminum or paper can be deadly. It's effect is also mitigated by its melee range and how fast the opponent is.
>>
>>48428681
Put characters in a situation like Jonathan was in when Dio Brando first put on the Stone Mask and became a vampire.

The Stand's first manifestation is treated like a DBZ Super Saiyan moment.
>>
>>48429150
So a straight up rage induced power up?
>>
I feel like this could have a cool stand, but I can't quite think what it would be. Help me, /sss/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liSowmzDRBs
Maybe something like the secondary effect of Super Fly, where it applies an opposite force under some condition?
>>
[Aces High]

Appearance: A deck of 52 cards, the face is plain white with words printed on them and the back is pink with grey gears covering it.

Ability: Each cards printed word indicates its ability, the user can combine cards into "hands" for more powerful results.

Examples: Combining the "Shatter" and "Momentum" cards to rend a truck to pieces and send the shards flying at an opponent.
Combine "Water" "Volts" and "Float" to create a wall of electrified water to separate enemies.
>>
>>48429899
How many abilities does it have?
>>
>>48430095
52 different ones, since each card has a different effect.
I think thats too much though, so I could make the deck have less cards
>>
>>48429176
Sort of but it's a one time deal. The User is in emotional duress, they manifest their Stand as the ultimate expression of their desire to fix the situation, the desire to persevere, something. Once the Stand has manifested for the first time they don't need to be in duress again to use it.

That said, it could also be interesting if Stands manifest under any extreme emotion, not just negative ones line anger or fear.
>>
>>48430122
What about one for every card type kings queens,clubs,aces ect.

>>48430171
Yeah that could be intersting in a story but whats the drawing line for it? Could someone who reaches true despair gain a stand from that stress the same as someone who is brimming and shining down on others as a beacon of hope could they gain a stand that way through the collective faith in them from people or that they have in themselves?
>>
>>48430196
>What about one for every card type kings queens,clubs,aces ect.

That would probably work better,1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Jack Queen King Ace for 14 separate effects that can also be combined together.
Now just gotta work on 14 fun attributes for the cards to have
>>
「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」(You know the song)

Appearance:「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」is a pair of purple/pink colored floating gloves. Mist flows out of the holes. The left pair has the letter "S" on the back and the right has the letter "C".

Ability:「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」has the ability to switch the objects one has in their pockets between the target and the user. For example, if the user has a broken pencil and the target has a stick of gum,「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」can switch the objects between the two so that the target has the pencil and the user has the gum. In order to initiate this exchange,「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」' left hand must be on the target and the right on the user.

「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」 is not a fighting stand, and thus has little to no fighting capabilities. Although, if used creatively,「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」's power can make it a powerful opponent.

Destructive Power - E
Speed - B
Range - B (30-40 m)
Durability - C
Precision - A

Someone in the previous thread wanted stands for the Loteria cards, so you can have this for "The Hand"
>>
>>48430244
You could do it like fire,water,ice,wind, gravity, rock you know the classics and have everything together be a fuck off beam of everything that leaves the user tired as fuck.

>>48430275
I had an idea for something like this except anything the user touched switched places with each other oh thats a nice arm you have there would be a shame if a pen replaced it magically.
>>
>>48428681
Finding the tree of eden and eating an apple. God just didn't want Stand users. Or something.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
[Beezleboss]

Appearence: 10ft tall red humanoid with black horns and goat legs.

Ability: Beezleboss can brand enemies, once branded there is no escape, death will come in 1 hour. The only way to remove the brands is to defeat Beezleboss and its user in a rock/dance off.
>>
>>48428681

You know, this has actually given me a great idea to incorporate into another stand idea I was fleshing out.

Wandering Souls

The so-called "Wandering Soul" Phenomenon is a series of unusual supernatural phenomena that have been reported at various scattered locations. Numerous visitors to these areas claim to have seen a multitude of small, multicolored glowing lights floating through the air. Though many other visitors have said they saw no such things, those claiming to have witnessed these Wandering Souls have stuck to their stories with extreme fervor. Furthermore, rumors associate the Wandering Souls with other supernatural phenomena in the same areas, such as people allegedly gaining superpowers. This has led to a recent explosion in tourism in areas where the Wandering Soul Phenomenon has been reported to occur.

In reality, the Wandering Souls are the stand 「Fly Away From Here」.
>>
>>48431017

「Fly Away From Here」 (Fly Away From Here by Aerosmith)

Power: None
Durability: Infinite (intangible)
Potential: A

Appearance: a series of small glowing lights of varying color and brightness, which drift erratically through the air overhead. Upon extremely close inspection, it is revealed that each light is being emitted by a tiny, brightly shining particle at its center shaped like a butterfly, and much like snowflakes, no two are exactly the same.

Ability: As a stand, the particles comprising 「Fly Away From Here」 can only be seen by stand users and those with the potential to gain a stand. 「Fly Away From Here」 gravitates toward and seeks out existing and potential stand users who yearn for the power to drastically change their lives. If said individual does not possess a stand, a sufficient amount of 「Fly Away From Here」 particles absorbed will awaken it, much like a Stand Arrow. For existing stand users, absorbing 「Fly Away From Here」 particles will grant a temporary boost to their stand's power. The greater the number of particles absorbed, the greater the temporary increase in power. Absorption of particles is not automatic, and only occurs when a nearby stand user focuses on their desire for power and change. Additionally, like a Stand Arrow, absorbing a sufficiently large number of particles will trigger a stand evolution, granting new abilities.

Because of the benefits, many stand users have begun seeking out large concentrations of 「Fly Away From Here」 particles in pursuit of power. 「Fly Away From Here」 is naturally attracted to stand users, and the more stand users in an area, the denser the concentration will be. This makes large-scale conflicts between stand users inevitable, as power-hungry individuals and 「Fly Away From Here」 particles are naturally drawn to each other in a vicious cycle.
>>
>>48431028

The particles, however, have a side effect. Every time a particle is absorbed by a stand user, a small portion of their past experiences are changed, almost inperceptibly. As more and more particles are absorbed, more and more of their past is rewritten. This is not merely an alteration to memory; the actual events of an individual's past are in fact changed by this effect. If, for example, their past experiences were altered to include an incident where they received a wound, their body would now bear a scar in the present. However, only that individual's past is changed, and the changes to the past are not reflected in any part of reality outside of their own body and memories. For example, if their past was altered to a loved one being dead when that same person was currently alive, the person in question would stay alive, but the individual whose past was altered would remember them being dead instead, as if that had always been true. Effectively, it is the same as changing an affected individual into one from a parallel universe where the past happened differently, and dropping that individual into the current universe.

People are shaped entirely by their experiences. As an individual's past is changed by the absorption of 「Fly Away From Here」, their personality gradually changes as well into that of a whole other person. They become colder, crueler, more callous and sadistic. Finally, once the absorption of 「Fly Away From Here」 particles reaches a critical point, the transformation completes. The affected stand user's past is rewritten into the life once lived by another person, and their former personality is erased entirely.

Who are they replaced by? The deceased master of 「Fly Away From Here」, or rather, of the stand's original form: 「Dream On」.
>>
>>48431034

「Dream On」 (Dream on by Aerosmith)

Power: C
Durability: E

Appearance: A tall humanoid figure. The body is insectoid in proportion and covered in a black and grey exoskeleton, with hooked claws on its fingers and digitigrade legs. It is wearing a dark shirt designed like that of a pierrot, with the collar being of the extravagantly ruffled variant worn by stereotypical medieval nobles, and a net-like cape connects its two arms, extending up to the elbows. Its neck is long and attached to a small head, having proportions like a drinking bird toy. Its head is a nondescript oval with radio antennae arranged on top in a crown-like shape, a long proboscis, and a butterfly mask on its face. glowing, iridescent neon patterns cover its body and clothing, from which ethereal butterflies constantly flitter out and back in.

Ability: the original form of 「Fly Away From Here」 before its user's death, 「Dream On」 has the ability to read and steal another person's past experiences through physical contact. These can include things such as steps of learning martial arts and other skills, granting the user those skills piece by piece as the enemy gradually loses those abilities. More insidiously, these can include such things as events of past relationships, destroying an enemy's camaraderie with their longtime allies. Perhaps most dangerous of all is the ability to steal the formative experiences of a person's life that caused them to develop a stand. If these experiences are stolen, the target will completely lose their stand, which will be transferred to the user of 「Dream On」 in addition to their existing stand. Any experiences stolen by 「Dream On」 are replaced with dull, lifeless tedium, to the point where it is possible to drive a weak-willed victim to immediate suicide by absorbing their life's experiences with 「Dream On」 and leaving them without reason to live.
>>
>>48431041

Physical attacks such as punches or kicks will steal only a small fragment of an opponent's experiences, though the amount stolen increases with the power put behind an attack. It is much more effective to maintain contact with an opponent, but the opponent will need to be debilitated or restrained to safely do so. If the opponent is fully unable to resist, 「Dream On」 can pierce the opponent's forehead using its proboscis and feed directly on their past, massively increasing the rate of experience drain.

In addition to this, 「Dream On」 is capable of summoning 「Fly Away From Here」 particles at will, though this ability has a cooldown depending on the amount summoned at one time. Particles summoned by 「Dream On」 no longer grant temporary power or stand evolution, and will make the user of 「Dream On」 instantly aware of anything that occurs in an area blanketed by 「Fly Away From Here」 particles. 「Dream On」 can also gather these particles together to form butterfly shaped projectiles, which can be sent after an enemy to seek them out and rewrite their experiences in a fashion similar to 「Fly Away From Here」.

Finally, 「Dream On」 is capable of summoning the original stand of the person replaced by the user of 「Dream On」, as well as any stand stolen through experience drain, at will in order to use their abilities or defend against attacks on the stand or its user. Because of the relatively low combat stats of 「Dream On」, it relies on assimilated stands for direct combat as it steals experiences from an opponent.
>>
>>48431017
>>48431028
I like this idea alot now you've given me some ideas for something

>>48431041
>>48431047
This is also pretty cool.
>>
File: ww.jpg (189KB, 953x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
189KB, 953x1440px
[2 minutes to midnight]

Appearance: a plain single door coloured like ivory.

Ability: Once you enter the door you are transported to a dark forest where the stands true form resides, a werewolf.
If you are wounded by this creature then you will become completely blind in two minutes time. [2 minutes to midnight] will move swiftly to blind every opponent then move in for kills.

Range: B
>>
>>48427592
「The Sequel」

Power: B/A
Speed: C/A
Range: D/C
Staying: C/B
Precision: C/E
Learning: B/E

「The Sequel」 appears as a bright white silhouette with crazed purple lines all across its body, whose mouth seems to be a wide gash that faces side-on to any lightsource in the area regardless of the user's orientation, and even splits to account for multiple sources of light where appropriate.

「The Sequel」 possesses the power of 「There In The Dark」, letting it cast a shadow that moves independently of it which can interact with the shadows of other beings, up to and including manifested Stands. Naturally, this shadow cannot manifest in places with too little light, but it can effectively separate itself from 「The Sequel」 so long as there is light around for it to remain in, though it's typically implemented to double up the force of any given punch, and only really sent out for other purposes if the user thinks their Stand's power has been discovered or that there is no other way to succeed.

「The Sequel」 also possesses the power of 「Going Out To Get You」: if a blow of sufficient power to significantly damage 「The Sequel」 or its user is received, its body will crack along the purple lines of its body, and its true form of a roiling mass of purple sludge will pour out of the shell seemingly indefinitely, slithering around attempts to damage it and attacking just about everything in range indiscriminately save the user themselves until either the user or everything else in the area is dead.

>>48426869
>killing yourself to fix your past mistakes
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
TER THE GU-U-UN

>>48431017
>>48431028
>>48431034
>>48431041
>>48431047
This is amazing.
>>
>>48423141
>>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album.

Or you can take the 3rd option of thinking of a gimmick, then selecting a song that you like or works with said gimmick. For example;

「THIS AIN'T A SCENE」 - A subtle stand that doensn’t manifest itself physically, but allows it’s user to both see and interact directly with stands. In combat, once the user engages another stand user 「THIS AIN'T A SCENE」’s secondary ability, 「IT'S AN ARMS RACE」 activates, allowing the user to perfectly counter whatever stand it’s facing.

However, it can only focus on one opponent to counter at a time, and it's up to the user of 「THIS AIN'T A SCENE」 to defend against any physical attacks the opponent themselves makes towards them.
>>
「PAINT IT, BLACK」(Paint It, Black - The Rolling Stones)

Appearance:「PAINT IT, BLACK」is a black colored humanoid being resembling a scuba diver. It has diving tanks all along its arms, legs, and back. Paint brushes are attached to its hands and feet.

Ability:「PAINT IT, BLACK」has the ability to paint in a 3D space. It can draw up painted walls and barriers using the paintbrushes attached to its limbs. The paint, once drawn, is immovable and virtually indestructible but does not last for a long while. The paint can only last around three minutes before crumbling to dust.

Although「PAINT IT, BLACK」is rather weak, it makes up for it with its high speed and defensive capabilities.

「PAINT IT, BLACK」can only use so much paint at a time and has to undergo a refilling period every so often. This period usually lasts five minutes and during this time,「PAINT IT, BLACK」cannot paint.

Destructive Power - D
Speed - A
Range - D
Durability - B
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - B
>>
Could anyone give me basic ideas for stand abilities that aren't overpowered but are still versatile and dangerous?

I just need a basic theme.
>>
File: tabletop-3453.jpg (4MB, 4346x3070px) Image search: [Google]
tabletop-3453.jpg
4MB, 4346x3070px
[Polaroid]

Appearance: A dark green polaroid camera

Abilities: (Teleportation) The user of [Polaroid] can teleport himself and objects to locations shown in the photographs he takes. This ability includes being able to take a picture of a person and launching things at them through their picture.

(Hold that pose) By using the flash feature of [Polaroid] can freeze a person in place, this only works on one person at a time and only ends when the flash is used again.
>>
>>48432167
Do something involving vibrations
>>
>>48428681
You could always adapt old pagan rituals to be a means of forming stands, potentially as an award or a curse. As a random example:

[Welcome to the Black Parade]
Destructive Power: C
Speed: C/B(attack method)
Range: D
Developmental Potential:E!

[Welcome to the Black Parade] is actually a stand from ancient Tudor times as a result of a curse placed upon Mary I, who became known as "Bloody Mary". As a counter measure, the legends state that a Catholic priest sold his soul to allow Queen Mary to effectively live forever, and for the heretics she burned to serve the one true faith - thus, The Black Parade(as it became known in modern times) was born.

Appearance:
The stand has adapted uniform over the years, but there have been similarities across history. For one, the stand is always a humanoid of the same height as its user, with verse-engraved stained glass skin and an ashen wood skeleton. Currently the stand wears a beefeater's uniform, clothed in coal black and silken white, with a golden cross worn around its neck.

Abilities:
[Welcome to the Black Parade] Is not one stand, but an army of many, rendered Maverick by the "death" of its user. In an unknown location lays an army of the stand, each member armed with a standard rifle, each waiting to be called by the chant of Bloody Mary to defend those of the Catholic Faith.

[The Beaten and the Damned] Those who perform the Bloody Mary chant, or are about to commit suicide near places of Catholic faith summon a soldier from the stand's army. If judged worthy, the soldier will become the stand of the summoner - if not, they will be killed as per the Bloody Mary myth. The stand will not answer the call of non-Catholics and those who have an awakened stand.

[I'm not a hero] is the final ability of the stand. If a person with stand potential is deemed worthy in "The eyes of God" and is in a situation it cannot handle, it will sacrifice itself to awaken the user's dormant stand.
>>
>>48423141
/sss/, what kind of stand would fit someone obsessed with kidnapping people and lobotimizing them.
>>
>>48433019
[Be Mine]

Appearance: fat golden coloured humanoid covered in jewellery.

Ability: [Be Mine]s whole body acts as a pocket dimension that he can absorb objects and people into, as long as they are not larger than itself.
Living creatures have their life force drained and strength transferred to the user
>>
>>48423141

>Make a serial Killer Stand
「RULE'S GAME」(by mayasay)

Power: ?
Speed: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Precision: ?
Potential: ?

Appearance: Can't be seen by anybody that's not a stand, because it move and exist in a micro-second, but basically, imagine a humanoid chess fool, which have one eye with "yes" and one with "no" wrote on it.
At first it's believe that it's a stand of an human, but it's the stand of a pair of glass, and the human just got along extremely well with these.

Ability: The stand user, called the Referee, call the stand by setting a game and his rules. If one of them is broken, and the stand user knows it, then the time stop, The Rule check if the rule breaking is real. If it is, then the Rule just swap out of existence the cheater. The bad side of this stand, is that there's one basic rules: the Referee can't be a part of the game, so he can't be attacked, but he can't attack as well.
>>
How often do Stands do mind-control? I have a cool idea from something that popped up on my playlist this morning, but I'm not sure how viable ti would be.

「Seven Widows Weep」(Seven Widows Weep by Sirenia)

Power: ?
Speed: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Precision: ?

Appearance: Taking the from of a mermaid with a green-and-gold scaled tail, a humanoid upper torso with shells and seaweed and metal armor covering the upper body, and a faceplate covering the mouth of an otherwise fairly attractive woman with long blonde hair.

Ability: The Stand enhances the singing voice of the Stand User, allowing them to sing and imbue 'orders' to those that hear the song via mind control. Any song will do, though it is harder to resist and be removed from if the song is related to the action that is being ordered.
>>
>>48423405
「FRIDAY, FRIDAY」

Appearance: A slender silver dancer, with long audio cables for hair.

Ability: Once the stand's ability is activated, the target is trapped in a time loop, watching as everything around them repeats in a 30-second to 1 minute loop. Time is restored if the target sufficiently alters the actions of those trapped in the loop, but a new target can be chosen immediately after.
>>
>>48430196
In principle I would say yes. Whether a character is in a pit of despair, is basking in glory, is in a fit of rage, etc a character could develop a Stand, probably one influenced by the emotional state they are in upon manifestation.

For example, what if Kakyoin first manifested Heirophant Green in a time of feeling extremely lonely? What if Josuke manifested Crazy Diamond when he was sick and needed something, anything to get the car out of that snow so his mother could drive him to the hospital? What if Jonathan Joestar, in a moment when he needed more valor than ever before, spawned a Star Platinum-like Stand to fight the fresh vampire Dio Brando?
>>
>>48434714
Honestly, I prefer this way to the Stand Arrow, it gives Stands more of a meaning.
I mean, could there be a moment more badass than someone manifesting a Stand out of pure emotion?
>>
Kings of Leon (or Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Unusual stand bound to water, starting off as a simple spring that flows into a backwards-river. The stand has no real offensive power, it's main purpose appears to be cataloging the timeline, that massive steam flowing behind it doesn't truly exist except to those "on" it.

If one were to be on a boat and follow the stream you would essentially by traveling back in time.... which would be a great boon to anyone! If it weren't for the fact that the further back you go, the colder it gets and that there is no way to go up the stream. So any changes you make you would not live to see, as when you get off of the timestream you are then trapped.
>>
>>48435321
That's what Tonio Trussardi did
>>
File: 【HELLO KITTY】.jpg (633KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
【HELLO KITTY】.jpg
633KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>48434471
I'm not really sure what this stand is capable of?
>>
I've seen a few copycat stands in some of these threads. I made one myself and used it in the session I ran last night.

The users are twins (boy and girl) that also possess similar stands.
「Can Do」 & 「Do Better」
Namesake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0

Speed: C
Range: C
Precision: C
Potential: C

Appearances: 「Can Do」 is a male punchghost with green skin and a blue tuxedo.「Do Better」is a feminine punchghost with purple skin and a long red dress.

「Can Do」 & 「Do Better」both share the same main ability, 「Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better」. This allows the stands to mimic a single aspect of another person within range, and be better at it than the original person. For example: If 「Can Do」copies 「Heirophant Green」's Emerald Splash, It will gain a powerful projectile attack. However, it will not possess「Heirophant Green」's range, nor will it be able to split into tentacles.
>>
tell us about your campaigns' party, if you're in one.

Who's in it? What are they like? What are their stands?
>>
>>48437049
There better be healer stands in each group.
JJBA is a very dangerous game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xclzUDeziAY
The idea of Robot Wars...but with Stands instead of robots appeals to me.

It helps that [Sir Killalot] doesn't need much work to arakify it.
>>
>>48437088
Not exactly. JoJo is deadly in the middle of a fight but once the fight is over no one stays meaningfully injured.
>>
>>48434714
I gotta say you sold me on this idea pretty hard. I'm going to see if I can work this in my story. Another idea what would happen to a stand user who keeps running into ways to get a stand and gets hit with them like gets stabbed with an arrow gets a corpse part and lands in the wall eyes would he just get swole ir would nithing happen?
>>
>>48435321
When one gets right down to it, Araki reinvents JoJo from Part to Part. There was no Stand Arrow until Part 4. There were no Requiem Stands until Part 5 or since. Stands didn't come from the Devil's Palm or from the corpse of Jesus until Part 7 and that's no longer the case with Part 8. So it's actually keeping in JoJo to reinvent concepts as you wish and you don't even need to stick with those changes from campaign to campaign.
>>
>>48437434
Maybe this character develops Requiems, Acts, or whatever one calls the development of Whitesnake to C-Moon to Made in Heaven. Maybe each source unlocks new mechanisms a la Star Platinum. Maybe he gets new, different Stands like Kira. Maybe something unseen before of your invention. The sky's the limit.
>>
>>48437566
Hmm thanks I think an evolution process is the best. The sources gave them thier power but the have to grow into it with the growth they experience as a person.

Wait didnt kira have sheer heart attack before getting stabbed? Whats up with that
>>
>make a weird spatial stand
>Jojolion character shows up with similar ability
>>
>>48437650
Huh thats neat, thanks for telling me theres a new chapter.
>>
>>48437049
I run a campaign called "Moon God Fountain" which follows the adventure of young barroom brawler turned bartender Ringo Evanescence Outkast Speedwagon (with his heat absorbing punch ghost [Godsmack]) and his older, Union soldier Ripple Master Rom E. O. Speedwagon (and his mysterious, unnamed crystal Stand) as they journey to the Fountain of Youth with their gunslinger turned lawman father Rob E. O. Speedwagon (with his nifty flying coffin Stand [Iron Maiden]) in order to cure him of his vampirism as bestowed upon him by his old nemesis, a fugitive slave, African ex-king named Diablo Chumbawamba who wields both the powers of the Stone Mask (seemingly afixed to his face) and the sinister Stand [The Game].

I did a few storytimes of it last year but I'll be damned if I fell out of the habit of writing them up. We're on a break at this point but I wish I could muster the time and dedication to storytime it again all the way through to where we took our break just before Part 4 started.
>>
>>48437642
I don't exactly know but after [Bites the Dust] I retroactively figured that [Sheer Heart Attack] was developed the same way.
>>
>>48437642
He was complex enough that he got two stands; each had the same ability but with different uses.
>>
>>48437764
So he accidentally got stabbed and didnt realize it or developed because it looked cool?

>>48437886
Huh I guess that could make sense but im not really seeing myself.
>>
>>48437740
Jesus those names other than that it sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>48437987
I think that RomE.O. is a clever way to get a Speedwagon.
>>
>>48438038
Its was more the evanescence and chumbawumba than it was romeo.
>>
>>48438134
Yeah, Ringo's player went a bit overboard. Coincidentally he was also the source of Chumbawamba. I often have my players come up with names for me on the spot and he was the one at bat that time.
>>
>>48438254
Huh well good luck in getting your games going again.
>>
File: The Remaining Party.png (705KB, 1424x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Remaining Party.png
705KB, 1424x600px
>>48437049
This is the party in the game I'm currently running.
(From left to right)

>JoJo &「Glory Days」
Socially awkward member of the Joestar family with an incredibly long and silly name. What he lacks in social skills, he makes up for in tactical thinking.
「Glory Days」is a simple punchghost with a boxing motif. Despite his stand's general lack in power, JoJo's wit and his boxing training from his deceased brother make「Glory Days」a force to be reckoned with.
>In the last session:
Used an enemy's personality against them to distract them long enough for「Glory Days」to shoryuken them out of the emergency escape hatch of a bus.

>Ted Tony &「Escape From the City」
Petty theif that grew up on the streets. Ran away from home at a young age after watching his father murder his mother during a domestic dispute. He's had a knack for escaping ever since. Ted was also taught basic Hamon techniques after running into a Zeppelli during his travels.
「Escape From the City」is a wearable stand that allows the user to move at high speeds and alter the momentum of objects in the area around its palms. Due to his lack of formal education, Ted doesn't quite understand the potential of 「E.F.t.C.」's abilities.
>In the last session:
After almost getting one shotted by an enemy, Ted used「E.F.t.C.」to improve the firing rate of a gun so he could cover his escape. He ended up getting away safely and doing some serious damage at the same time.

>Trevor McCormick &「Malcolm」
Cowardly guy that tries to make people think he's cooler than he actually is. His abs are drawn on with a sharpie. Trevor tried to apply for a job at the Speedwagon Foundation, but got rejected due to his general incompetence.
「Malcolm」is an automatic stand that is given an order, and then executes it using a chainsaw. 「Malcolm」goes berserk if it is given the same order twice.
>In the last session:
Launched an enemy off a bus so「Malcolm」could finish him off.
>>
>>48438134
It is a JJBA game, in order to get a name to work sometimes you have to go for the odd sounding or unusual.
>>
>>48438477
I guess so.
>>
>>48437740
Highlights for the curious:

Storytimed
> Ringo (STAND: [Godsmack]) vs Smooth Criminal (Vampire)
> Rom (Ripple, STAND: [???]) (w/Rob) vs Bloodhound Gang (Vampire)
> Rob vs Tyler Washington (STAND: [Blue Oyster Cult]) vs Benjamin Goodman (STAND: [Crazy Train])
> Tyler Washington vs Smooth Criminal

Not Storytimed
> Ringo vs Cactus Jack (STAND: [Whole Lotta Groove])
> Rom (w/ Rob and Jewel E. Ettl (STAND: [Dream Weaver]) vs GWAR (Vampire, STAND: [GWAR])
> Ringo, Rob, & Rom vs Ben Goodman & Cactus Jack
> Smooth Criminal Gang meets STAND: [Bad Name]
> Ringo vs Chief Hawkwind (STAND: [Master of the Universe])
> Rom vs unnamed mountain lion (STAND: [The Witch])
> Rom (STAND: [Dark Side of the Moon]) vs unnamed twin mountain lion cub fetuses (STAND: [Rainbow in the Dark])
> The Smooth Criminal Gang eats a family
> Ringo (STAND: [Godsmack - Shinedown), Rob, Rom (Ripple, STAND: [Dark Side of the Moon ACT II]), Cactus Jack, and Jewel E. Ettl versus Diablo Chumbawamba (Vampire, STAND: [The Game]) (feat. Crazy Train)
> Ringo, Rob, and Rom reach The House of the Rising Sun (Riverboat) and meet Eddie Money
>>
>>48438540
I had to fiddle around to get the name I wanted but I will agree Ringo's name is ridiculous.
>>
>>48436183
anyone have any crit on this rough draft?
>>
>>48438636
What's funny is Rob's and Rom's players get a kick out of you guys agree that Ringo's player should have stopped two initials ago.
>>
>>48438869
Keep the name Creedence Clearwater Revival, fits it so much. That being said, I don't really see a lot of "location" Stands like this made but this one has a very permanent effect that would be perfect for plot points or major battles. The way it happens is real unique.

I'm imagining my group meeting someone who accidentally floated into the past and had to miss years of their lives and the final battle happening while drifting through time. Thanks, you've just made my setting a whole lot cooler.
>>
「CASINO BOOGIE」(Casino Boogie - The Rolling Stones)

Appearance:「CASINO BOOGIE」is a green metallic pocket watch. A roulette wheel is etched onto the back. The hands of the clock are four leaf clovers instead of arrows.

Ability:「CASINO BOOGIE」has the ability to steal luck from a target and give it to the user. In order to do this, the user has to touch the target in some way, effectively marking them. When a target is marked, a clover symbol with clock hands will hover over them. The effect is gradual but will eventually manifest in the user having incredible amounts of luck and the target getting severe amounts of misfortune.

Although the user can have amazing luck through use of「CASINO BOOGIE」, the effect only lasts a day. The clock hands on the target's mark will count down until one day is reached. By then, the user's and target's luck will default back to normal.

Power - N/A
Speed - N/A
Range - A
Durability - B
Precision - N/A
>>
>>48437049
>Joyce Marie Jones, a businesswoman with a calculating mind and a ruthless attitude. One of Dio's bastard daughters.
>her stand , 「Ocean Man」, has the power to shine "headlights" from it's eyes that can transform any matter it shines upon into organic marine matter (like a stick to a tentacle). Appears as a metallic, submarine like humanoid.
>Dolly, a Texan woman with a kind heart. Enjoys flirting with the owner of Hol Horse's bar and grill.
>Dolly's stand, 「Cattalena」, has a modicum of personality like Purple Haze, but calmer. A tall, run down looking doll with knitting needle arms that can sew anything to anything.
>Anika Traum, a narcoleptic German girl who immigrated to America. Had her stand since a young age, which influences her narcolepsy.
>her stand, 「White Nights」, takes the form of a small dress wearing thing with the head of a stuffed bear. It blesses Anika with prophetic dreams whenever she falls asleep. Has a separate personality, and is annoying and hyperactive. Think Peacock from Skullgirls, in both appearance and attitude.
>Jessie Clark; a mysterious man who prefers to blend in with the crowd.
>his stand, 「Chameleon World」, is a chameleon like humanoid that comes with an extending tongue and the ability to create holographic illusions.
>Itsuki Kaihara, a life long fan of tokatsu shows and a fan of beetles. Passionate about justice, but has been described as a "weenie" during downtime.
>his stand, 「Norwegian Wood」, takes the form of a belt. When activated, it enters a 「Revolution」 that covers Itsuki in a different suit of armor; all 4 are based off different species of beetle.
>Miras; a mysterious character that has yet to use his stand. Little is known about him.
>Goose Creek, an actual goose that was hit with the arrow. Brutish.
>It's stand, 「Karn Evil 9」, is a goose like stand that can reveal a gun from it's head, much like Ratt. instead of melting things; it's darts simplify things, smoothing details over.
>>
>>48423141
It's not a serial killer, but I had this "idea" a while ago

>「YOUR MAMA DON'T DANCE」
While in the stand's radius the sweetness of yo mama jokes can't be denied.
When someone sincerely laughs or hollers at a yo mama joke made within the range it becomes reality. The mother of whoever the joke was addressed to, becomes as fat/stupid/old etc. as described and the people themselves change into what they would be like if they were raised by such a mama.
>>
Gonna post some settings, give them as much critique as possible, here's the first:

[Stream of Survival]
Yet another reimagining of Phantom Blood, this setting takes place in 1920s England and focuses on a "gang" of teenage street toughs living between alleyways. Orphaned by the Great War, these boys and girls have to rely on each other to survive on the grimy streets of London, taking odd jobs as newsboys or thugs to find the money for food. In this world, the blood between brothers is the strongest bond possible.

Our story begins when the first rains fall. All over London town, thick, golden rain splashes over the people of the city. The rich refuse it with umbrellas, but the poor wade through it, the liquid seeping into their pores. Yet out of their wet skin comes not sickness, but Stands.

The only man who understands this phenomena steps onto of an English dock just as the rain first hits the town. Russo Zeppeli, Italian gangster, tracker of the Stand rains, will find himself witnessing London's downfall from its alleyways. There, orphan Jonathan "Jonty" Joestar, his older "brother" Romeo Speedwagon, and the ineffete D'Angelo Brando all find themselves vying for power in a new city baptized by rain and backed by Stands. Players assume the roles of orphans in the aforementioned three's gang, and must survive London's eventual collapse.
>>
「RIDE THE LIGHTNING」(Ride the Lightning - Metallica)

User: An owl named Night Prowler
(Night Prowler - AC/DC)

Appearance:「RIDE THE LIGHTNING」is a small gremlin looking creature with incredibly sharp nails. It has no lower body, so it is attached to Night Prowler's back

Ability:「RIDE THE LIGHTNING」has the power to temporarily accelerate its own time. Meaning when Night Prowler activates「RIDE THE LIGHTNING」, Night Prowler sees everything as having slowed down, while to an outsider, Night Prowler has sped up dramatically. Using this power, Night Prowler's speed and power increase monumentally, where a scratch by「RIDE THE LIGHTNING」in regular time would be a serious gash wound in accelerated time.

This effect only lasts five seconds with a twenty-second recharge. Accelerating time can take its toll on Night Prowler, so it has to use it sparingly.

Power - C - A when time accelerates
Speed - B - A when time accelerates
Range - E
Durability - C
Precision - B

I feel like this is a main villain power, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?
>>
>>48441220
Jojojo?
>>
>>48441319
Probably phrased that wrong. His real name is Jonathan Joestar (like Johnny from SBR) but people call him Jonty.

So, for all intents and purposes, his name is Jonty Joestar
>>
>>48441345
Oh ok I was getting bobo bobobobo bo flashbacks.
>>
>>48439525
I'm actually thinking of making a strange family that lives there just on the edge of the spring; eating plants and drinking water(!?) from the spring has altered them in various ways....
I'm thinking in either a beneficial way (making them immortal so long as they continue to live where they do) or negatively.... like the lotus eaters from greek myth.
>>
>>48441479
I would cut off someone's right arm for jojojo jojojojo.

Regardless.

「Tiger Bomb」 takes the appearance of a slender orange woman with puffed shoulders and puffy pants. Spherical constructions and a slightly lopsided crown adorn its head. It looks at the world through two large eyes on the sides of its head, and random black writing covers its form. The stand is very fast and agile, but lacks somewhat in the strength department, instead relying on its ability to manifest 'fears' from stand power. It chooses a target, then matter begins flowing from its mouth- water if the target is afraid of drowning, insects if they fear those, etc. These creations are real and stay when 「Tiger Bomb」 stops creating them, but they don't immediately attack their target without alternate means of direction. Though capable of creating nearly anything, the stand is specifically limited to deepest fears, and it's quite hard to find someone that fears a giant pile of gold.

>>48438341
>「Malcolm」
I love you.
>>
>>48441932
「Dirty Laundry」 has no fixed appearance, looking like a shifting mass of pixelation in a roughly humanoid shape. Its main power is 'Censorship', allowing it to wear away memories of objects it covers or infects as well as preventing new information from being learned about them. Though quite durable, it's a trifle slow and works best as a 'cleaner', erasing evidence and setting up ambushes rather than engaging in direct combat.
>>
>>48436183 >>48439525 >>48441499
I was also thinking about connecting CWR and the things that live nearby to some of the JJBA monsters; zombies vampires or ghosts.
>>
Whats the most useless ability you can think of that would be absolutely godly if used intelligently?
>>
>>48443302
Kraftwerk is a pretty good example
>>
>>48444561
Stopping things outright and being able to direct them back isnt what i was thinking of being bad but i see what you mean.
>>
File: 1464847636166.jpg (257KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1464847636166.jpg
257KB, 1080x1620px
I feel like this needs a lot of work. Help would be appreciated.

「Barbie Girl」

Durability: A
Potential: D

「Barbie Girl」 allows the stand user to animate objects that mimic the human form such as mannequins, dolls, action figures, statues, etc. that they have touched before and temporarily make them living creatures controlled by the user. These puppets gain a human appearance formed by the user. The abilities of each puppet is equivalent to an ordinary human of their scale, though with the durability ad weight of the object that forms it. So a toy might be very physically weak while a large statue might be very physically strong. The user is able to see, hear, feel, smell, and taste things through the puppets as well. They are also able to speak through the puppers. The puppets stay under the user's control as long as they are able to focus and concentrate. Breaking the concentration means the control is lost and they convert back to the objects they were before. As the user controls more and more puppets, the likelihood of concentration breaking increases, and they become less perceptive and responsive, as well as begin to move more clumsily. The human mind is simply not designed to control multiple bodies at a time.

「Barbie Girl」 takes the form of a remote control much like that of an RC car or helicopter.
>>
Has there ever been an animal stand user in your group?
>>
Well, I have an interesting idea for a stand that doubles as the setting the characters are in. Give opinions and suggestions

Stand- Paradise City (Guns n' Roses)

Power: A
Speed: D
Range: A (anywhere inside of it)/ C (somewhere outside of it)
Precision: B

Apperance- Paradise City is a stand that takes the initial form of a big city that's ever changing (i.e.: labyrinthian New York/Chicago). However, when taking a form that acts as an avatar of sorts, it appears as a lanky figure with long fingers and arms wearing a black and white zig-zagging coat. The face of the Stand is someone with red skin and wearing a yellow visor over it's eyes

Abilities: Paradise City has two different powers. The first is [Take Me Down], used in the form of a city that acts as a labyrinth that can use whatever is in the city to attack foes or defend against attacks along with attacking things such as windows and cameras watch the movements of whoever is in the city and relays this information back to it's user, however the user must reside inside one building when using this ability. The second one [Please Take Me Home] is used in it's other form, this ability is one that forms weaker dopplegangers of what it has seen in the windows and mirrors that can merge together to make hybrid forms of both the person and another doppleganger and their abilities, the weakness of this is that the dopplegangers are unable to anything independently and must be given orders

What do you think anons?
>>
>>48446209

I REALLY need to proofread next time
>>
>>48446209
Reminds me of the maze in Card Captors. I like the concept a lot.The entire fucking town the party steps into is an enemy stand. Nowhere is safe.

[Please Take Me Home] kinda feels like its own seperate completely unrelated power, but some stands do that anyway. And I get how it ties into things as a scenario. But I'd say replace it with making like fake residents controlled that obey the stand user or something. Like unless it's an actual city that's populated and just so happens to be "possesed" by the stand, then it's gonna be empty and that's gonna be weird and suspicious.
>>
>>48446739

Thanks anon, and fine idea with the secondary power that fits into the city part of it. And with it I can be an utter shitsack and have the players become buds with likable characters, find themselves having to fight them, and then learn that they were never real in the first place
>>
「HERO OF ORION」

Appearance:「HERO OF ORION」 has a fairly humanoid body, though its exact body size is hard to discern under a black trench coat two sizes too big. Its head is the skull of a bison. Silver hair covers most of the skull. The word "Solidarity" is written in gold on the back of the trench coat.

Ability:「HERO OF ORION」 gets stronger the more values and opinions the opponent has that conflict with the users. Facing someone with the same ideals as you would make 「HERO OF ORION」 weak as a baby, while facing your evil twin would give you the most powerful punch ghost of all time.

「HERO OF ORION」 also posesses the ability 「ELECTRIC GROOVE」 which allows it to attempt to forcefully change the target's views on a subject to match the user's. This ability lasts only for five minutes at a time, though the effects can last forever if the target is particularly susceptible to mental manipulation. This will make the stand weaker in combat but could potentially avoid the fight all together.

Destructive Power - E-A
Speed - E-A
Range - E
Durability - E-A
Precision - E-A
>>
>>48447655
Although its a situational stand its seems alright just not the strongest punch ghost maybe just on the enemies level ir just a bit more than they are to beat them.
>>
>>48447655
I feel like electric groove is complete and utter bullshit and should never be used on a PC ever, and arguably not even NPCs since they're still the GM's characters..

Also, it seems like this whole stand only exists so your character can argue politics and then you are... I mean your character is right with a punch.
>>
>>48448388
*then prove
>>
Does anyone have a theme for naming stands within the campaign?

If so, elaborate.
>>
>>48448600
I'd say only do a theme if you notice a theme within the playerss' stands. Like, if they're all of a certain genre/subgenre. Or, like, say if it's all 80's songs/bands then make everything else 80's.
>>
>>48448600
Peoples favorite movies.
>>
>>48446209
Might use this in a Jojo campaign, was never sure about where I'd set mine and I was thinking of putting it in a fake city like Duwang.
Would be put along side「Mad World」, a stand that appears before random people to put them into a daily routine, that they refuse to break, and get angry if it's broken. Naturally, Stand users break this daily routine through their posing, whacky abilities and general bizareness. The villain (Dion)'s goal is to force scientists into a daily routine which involves working for him, perhaps reforming stone masks or some such to become immortal. While he aims to spread「Mad World」to take over the world, Paradise City sounds like a good base of operations for him, and the players could be guided around the city by 「Can't Touch This」, who is mostly unaffected by stands, perhaps allowing him some amount of ability to pathfind even in the ever changing city.
What am I saying 'perhaps', if it's plot convenient it works in Jojo.
>>
>>48448799
Might also fit in nicely in a weird way with the first minor villain of the campaign, 「HOTEL CALIFORNIA」(>>48427127) which also has that kind of odd aspect of controlling the environment the players are in.
>>
>>48448809
What if 「Hotel California 」 eventually evolves into 「 Paradise City 」?

>>48448799
>Dion
>he
>not she
>not making a Celene Dion joke
>while also making the Dio reference
>not making fem Dio

You disgust me.
>>
>>48448799
>>48449027
>Mad World

change the name to 「That's the Way it is 」 for something that fits the power and is appropriate for the name Dion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wbugWrfLU
>>
File: 78b.png (130KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
78b.png
130KB, 674x500px
>tfw you keep making stands that work better in a visual medium then a textual/descriptive one.

「ELEKTRONIK」 - When the user activates the stand’s 「SUPERSONIK」 ability, movements made in the 「PAST」 remain in the 「PRESENT」 as ‘after images’ of that movement. While the ability has a wide range (not infinite though) it has a limited time limit. Damage can only be taken/given in the current moment (i.e. hitting after images doesn’t damage them) but it is easy to use the after images to hide/trip an opponent.

(Basically it looks like this https://youtu.be/MNyG-xu-7SQ?t=4s)
>>
>>48449442
I know your pain brother I know your pain.

Also im getting king crimson vibes from this stand of yours for some reason.
>>
What rank would a stand be if it can control the gravitational field of the user? Not ztraight up control like C moon.
>>
>>48449544
He'd have one hell of a dropkick
>>
>>48424841
I was about to post a stand with that exact power before I read the thread. How dare you steal ideas I hadn't come up with yet.
>>
>>48449798
I was thinking it start off super fucking weak like party trick but as the character gets more confidence his ability gets stronger.

>>48449876
Shh no one will know if you tweak it a little and rename it trust your friendly neighborhood anon.
>>
>>48424841
I've got a villain whos stand exists 5 seconds in the future so nobody can see it, but the user can see through its eyes into the future.

He uses it to predict opponents moves and stay multiple steps ahead. Its not too powerful so he battles through attrition, seeing where people are gonna go and having his stand affect the environment in that spot to cause harm, wearing enemies down over time.
>>
>>48428875
It's like Bastet with garbage. I love it.
>>
>>48449918
Can he affect gravity of just himself or things hes holding too? Like throwing pebbles into the air then using them as a meteor shower
>>
>>48449505
Here, have another visual idea that's basically a budget wrecking ball.

「ALT-J」 - This stand’s ability, 「LEFT HAND FREE」 is triggered when the stand slices its hand vertically through the body if it’s opponant. Though they are uninjured, this causes their perception of their right side to be removed and replaced by a second, mirrored left side. This effectively causes them to perceive the world as mirrored on the right hand side of their vision.
>>
>>48450008
Oh if he repels them away from him, its only his personal gravity field that he can manipulate its still deadly but only if your super close I don't know if I should let the stand be able to manipulate its own gravity field for a range option because technically its range is pretty good.

>>48450028
Man id fucking hate being a stand user who would have to put up with this shit on a weekly basis its not that its lethal its just the perception thing would fuck me way up.
>>
If a stand can geal better than crazy diamond what are the drawbacks it should have besides not being able to heal the user itself.
>>
>JoJo's Bizzare SoL
>Stereotypical SoL highschool
>Resident JoJo joins a school club
>They do normal club things, like cleaning the classroom, allocating funds, etc
>Aside from the fact that the club is literally "STAND CLUB"
>The purpose of the club is to regulate the amount of stand users abusing their powers in the town
>And also to find the guy who stole the club's prized possession," The Requiem Arrow."
>JoJo & co have to deal with stand users on a regular basis while trying to find the one who took the Arrow
Is this a good setting.

>>48450211
>It can only heal certain types of wounds
>It can only heal within a time limit
>It can't heal disease/death/natural causes
>Requires ingredients/materials to heal things
>Hurts the user to heal others
>>
>>48450244
Im really interested to see what someone could do with this setting so yes its pretty alright.

Also you just gave me an idea for a snake oil salesman stand, the man who owns it creates stuff that actually works and he partners up with a doctor type stand user to make a traveling clinic.
>>
>>48450244
>Hurts the user to heal others

That (kinda) reminds me of a stand I came up with; 「LIVE AND LET DIE」.

The stand basically 'attaches' itself to a person a'la Cheap Trick, and saps the target's health to transfer to another person chosen by the user.

The twist is that the user is unaware of the stand, having manifested it due to grief over the ailing health of a family member, and now the stand is killing people to keep this family member alive.
>>
>>48450244
You could have one of the teachers secretly be an enemy stand user keeping tabs on the club for whoever stole the arrow
>>
>>48450315
The JoJo's ability is to combine other stands abilities, albeit at a hard cap of 2 abilities.

The final boss stand is a Requiem that can pull abilities out of its ass.

>>48450403
That's actually a really good idea
>>
>>48450244
Similar setting to what im planning which is a large university campus, players will be students living in the dorms.
Just started work on it so im not sure what the main plotlines gonna involve yet
>>
[Hungry Hearts]

Appearance: 3ft tall mechanical humanoid whos head is simply a large jaw.

Ability: By eating material [Hungry Hearts] can create a golem to fight made out of that, such as steal or wood, it can also eat and create from elements such as fire and water.

The strength of the golems depend on how much is consumed.
[Hungry Hearts] can also create multiple golems at once from the same meal, but they will be weaker than if they were combined into a single golem
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1050x1200px
Reposting from the previous thread since I now have a visual for the stand.

「Hardware Store」

Power: B

Punchghost type stand. Orange colored, with a hard hat, and various tool belts covered in pockets wrapped around its body.
(Real names pending on the abilities)
「Hardware Store」's first ability, 「Would you look at all that stuff」, allows it to shove any object that it can carry into one of the various pockets on its person. The pockets each lead to a separate pocket dimension, but each pocket can only store one object. (About 30 pockets in total) Why does 「Hardware Store」need so many pockets? Because of its second ability, 「Mix & Match」, which allows it to combine two of the objects in its inventory. (This process can be undone) The objects are combined according to the objects' names, not their properties

example: 「Hardware Store」's user is at a restaurant, and wants some pepper for his fries, but there is no pepper shaker in sight. He does, however, have two objects in the stand's inventory: a martini shaker, and a can of pepper spray. 「Hardware Store」 then combines the martini SHAKER and the can of PEPPER spray into a PEPPER SHAKER. He then proceeds with his meal as normal.

It's basically the reverse of this: http://youtu.be/CG3hedslOBY

Has anyone else have ideas for Weird Al stands?
>>
Alright, so this is the rough idea for a stand. Any help on developing this thing would be greatly appreciated

First off, we have「DEJA VU」
Power - A

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - E

Potential - A

Ability: Deja Vu can send the consciousness anyone within its range back in time up 15 seconds.
>>
>>48450726
>Wierd Al stands
Alright, bit of a weird one but:
[Word Crimes]
Range, Precision: B
Speed, Durability: D

Appearance: [Word Crimes] dresses like an incredibly buff evangelist, with a bleeding book chained around its neck. Its papery skin is covered in the scientifically correct terms for its various parts, except for the eyes, eyebrows and mouth. These are red, and often, angry.

Ability: [Word Crimes], while a functional fighter, its main ability is not controlled by the user. Anyone who hears the user has a small piece of paper attached to their neck. Anyone who hears a person making grammatical errors while infected by the stand becomes increasingly irate. The effect has five stages, each making the paper more and more red - on the fifth error within earshot, the people effected by the stand go berserk and attack the offender. Stand users can see and remove these pieces of papers, avoiding the effect - unfortunately for the user, they can always hear themselves, and thus are always effected. If the hearer cannot understand the language the offender speaks, they are unaffected.

Use as an NPC: A good piece for use in a school setting, this stand makes for a good themed enemy for a session. It inadvertently makes use of a mind-control esque mechanic, meaning a more gung-ho happy would likely cause a high number of casualties. It could also make for an interesting paranoia session, where every time the team seems to speak about the current case (using proper nouns which are mistaken for misuse of nouns and sentence structure) causing somebody to snap at them, making the group thinking they have more enemies in the area than they have.
>>
What do you all think about a setting where there are Hamon Stands that require proper breathing to summon Stands?
>>
>>48452230
I like it
>>
>>48452230
Could be cool, have to put on more training and effort to fight with your stand
>>
So, Inspired by Ratt (and also Tomb Of the Boom and Tattoo You) what would you expect for a murder of stand using crows?
>>
>>48424287
I dig it, don't really see a lot of Effect Stands posted, but this one has the potential to be really dangerous even if it's not direct combat. Could also be very powerful if the user learns how to eliminate the danger on his side.

>>48424829
I'm usually a sucker for Mundane Stands, but this feels a bit too generic. Maybe make it so that the Stand can take away people's vices, but they are passed along to its user, who either has to live with it or pass it on.

[Save Me From What I Want] is a feminine humanoid Stand made entirely out of watercolors; its fingers are sharp brass keys. By inserting a key into any part of a person, that person will open up, revealing inside a mass of swirling watercolor: this is their psyche. The Stand's primary use is to take away harmful desire from someone, but the user can also take away personality traits and behaviors. By removing a trait, it passes on to the user (signifies by a new stream of color added to the Stand) who must live with it or apply it to another person's psyche.

>>48424841
Excellent idea, very fitting for a BBEG. Stealing this for sure.

>>48424889
Feel like this shouldn't have a punchghost form, maybe just make it bound to the user's blood and have the user be the main weapon.

>>48424948
Never played SS13, but this is definitely a very interesting Stand. I really like the jury rigging and the individual Stands acting as adhesive, it really captures that feel of "Stands helping the user" that Sex Pistols had. Interesting dynamic, stealing this for an SBR setting.

>>48425165
It can "blind" people. By wrapping itself around somebody's body part, it can sebd signals to their brain to ignore a certain object. They see it, but their brain won't register it.

>>48425485
This is pretty good. I like that you made the name just one of its abilities. The broad nature of its powers means you can get really creative with it.
>>
>>48426274
You linked the name, design, and ability so perfectly, everyone else who rolls their Stands should take a note from you.

I really like the design, the usefulness, and the drawbacks for this Stand. I'm definitely making this into a character whose Stand manifested out of a pure passion for his country.

>>48426777
I'm usually not a fan of Animal Stands, but the snowball-ness of this one means that it's perfect for a surprise BBEG. The fact that it starts out so weak also means that if it gets too big, it's all the players' fault and no one can scream OP

>>48426869
Really unique and I love the applications this could have. Will definitely be stealing this.

>>48427561
I don't know why this hasn't gotten any replies yet, it's really creative. Definitely overpowered (much like the Hand and Cream), but it could easily be reserved for a BBEG or a dumb character. Anyway, the power would be really fun to play with, doing things like continuously thinning the air in a room or just blowing someone up with literal empty space.

>>48428875
Maria's Stand with garbage, but it still has deadly applications. A fight in a landfill would be a death sentence. Thinking about having this Stand partnered with a portal Stand for my next campaign.

>>48429899
I like the idea of combining the cards, but you should probably keep it to 14 and try to make the abilities more than the generic elements.

>>48430275
Good Stand, very similar to [Rob The Prez'O'Dent] but it doesn't matter. The name makes sense and it could still have use in battle, like switching a grenade into someone's pocket. Now that I think about it this is similar to reverse pickpocketing in Bethesda games.

>>48431008
Make it so that the branding gives someone a special Stand ability and that the time limit is longer, maybe a week, and then you have a story every time he brands someone.
>>
Working on my [Aces High] Stand, deck of 13 cards the user can draw from for a random card so far iv got.
2=Water. 3=Ice. 4=Rock. 5=Fire. 6=Gust. 7=Float. 8=Volts. 9=Flash. 10=Oil.
Anybody got ideas for Jack Queen King and Ace?
>>
>>48431313
This is a bit strange, as it seems like the werewolf and door are two different Stands.

You could really make it interesting by having the white werewolf also be the door. As in, it can blind people, but it kills people by devouring them and placing them in the pocket dimension inside their mouth. So, he can attack people or wait for people to touch the door (that is really the werewolf).
>>
>>48450726
I don't think the first ability of the stand needs a name, especially one as long-winded and un-title-like as "Would you look at all this stuff"
>>
>>48453952
J: Acid
Q: Fall
K: Reverse
A: Void
Basically, Jack produces acid to melt things with (and/or LSD if we want to go full semantic superpower), which has obvious uses; Queen causes things to fall, essentially the opposite of Float, e.g. a Fall of Gust and/or Rock could dig a hole in the ground, or create a rock or sudden burst of wind for the opponent to trip on/get pushed over by; King inverts something relating to the target and/or the other cards drawn, e.g. Fire becomes Water, Float becomes Fall, or maybe it just wants to do some inversion on the target to fuck up their organ locations; Ace produces something between a solidified shadow and a weak singularity depending on circumstance, sort of like One Piece's Yami Yami no Mi, which perhap combines with other cards to inflict particular types of elemental damage on a target trapped in the shadows, or perhaps increase the gravitational pull to crushing levels, and so on.
>>
>>48454250
Thanks, those are pretty cool, Reverse could be like reflecting attacks back at opponents.
I like the idea of Ace being the trump card that increases the others effectiveness when combined in a hand.
>>
I have a new idea for a BBEG
A Stand is just a representation of a persons soul.
The soul is, in a biological sense, just the frontal lobe, and a few other bits.
Those with Multiple Personality disorders undergo actual shifts in their brain structure, meaning the effectively become a whole new person, with a different soul.
This translates into someone who developed different stands for a number of personalities.
This could mean that I could have drastic shifts in tactics,( my players can handle it) dependant on a small game of Everyone is John, which my players would unwittingly take part in. this could be really fun.
>>
>>48454385
Sounds pretty interesting. To avoid questions of "can this actually happen or is it a total bust from the offset", I might recommend just the one Stand, but with multiple drastically different abilities that can only be used by one personality at a time. At least for the most part; maybe there's a personality that's inherently stronger and more evil than the others, thus being able to use all of the Stand's abilities at once.
>>
>>48454385
That would be a tough customer to deal with.
Eventually they could have to deal with his original stand, something so fucked up which is what caused the guys mind to shatter in the first place
>>
>>48423141
This isn't even close to /tg/. Get the fuck out of here and post your trash to /a/ where it fucking belongs.
>>
>>48454562
Its a type of game using /tg/ systems, it is very fitting for the board
>>
>>48454562
>where it fucking belongs.
Fun fact about that, if we post this stuff on /a/ they tell use to leave as well.

So in other words, fuck your fucking feelings, you fuckfondling fuckboy.
>>
>>48452351
Shadow abilities.
>>
>>48453686
Personally I think its fine as is its a passive aura that helps people over time its exactly what the user wanted but i see your point on needing to make it interesting i kinda like yours but id prefer the boring one.
>>
>>48454746
Hmm that could be interesting, what if,instead of straight up manipulating shadows, their shadows had an effect on other objects? Maybe something like pulling something their shadow touches out of shape.
>>
>>48454859
Literally any shadow ability umbrakinesis giving the shadows the property of quicksand which they use to drag peopke to thier murder dimension. The skys the limit really.
>>
>>48454908
Maybe the Stands shadow powers get stronger the more crows there are in the area. After a certain point it becomes Murder Dimension with extra cheese.
>>
>>48454437
>literally the Teacher personality from Billy Milligan
>>
In the last thread I decided I wanted to make a set of Stands based on Electric Six's Zodiac - as well as the actual Zodiac.

「After Hours」- Aries
「American Cheese」- Taurus
[s]「Clusterfuck」- Gemini[/s] DONE
「Countdown to the Countdown」- Cancer
「Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom」- Leo
「Jam it in the Hole」- Virgo
「I Am A Song」- Libra
「It Ain't Punk Rock」- Scorpio
「Love Song for Myself」- Sagittarius
「Rubberband Man」- Capricorn
「Table and Chairs」- Aquarius
「Talking Turkey」- Pisces

「Clusterfuck」- Gemini

Sensory Switch - 「Clusterfuck」is a..."binary Stand" that can switch two peoples' sensory input for one sense at a time. One person sees what goes into the other person's eyes, tastes whatever the other eats, etc. It does this through using its two bodies; removing the appropriate organ and attaching it to the victim, similar to Talking Head. The user can attach a pair of eyes to an animal and use it for reconnaissance, or switch their own sense of touch with their opponent to instinctive not attacking - they feel the pain they inflict.

On their own, the split Stand isn't particularly strong; about average for a human. They can still lay down some beatings, but they're nowhere near Star Platinum level. They do have some pretty high Range, though!

Development Potential: D (I'm never sure how to rank this one for Stands)

I'm letting you fine folks pick which one I do next.
>>
>>48454456
>>48454456
This then leads to the Cthulu arc
>>
>>48454973
Fucking hell id feel sorry for the poor sap who pissed those assholes of. Local man throws a rock at a raven or kicks it later that night the birds while fucking extended family roles in and ruins his day.
>>
>>48455033
The developmental potential is if theres still more abilities or if the stand can get better than it is.
>>
>>48455033
After Hours please.

I really like these themed Stands, thanks for making them
>>
File: sl4.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sl4.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>48455033
>[Jam it in the hole]
>Virgo
>>
>>48455207
Its family safe we swear.
>>
>>48454385
This was the first thing that sprung to mind.
http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Altogether_Andrews
The "Villain" of the part would be the "Burke" personality.
>>
>>48455067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwVogZQtjI4
>>
>>48455309
I was thinking more crows who look buff and having the words menacing around them but I think this gets the point across quite nicely. Though on a different note fuck that shit with a 49ft pole Id peace out I ever see some shit like that happening when you think about stands are just scary.
>>
>>48423417
Im taking a shot

「BURNING HEART」(Survivor - Burning heart)

Appearance: The stand takes the appearance of what ever the user wishes but is limited to fire contain related objects eg pipes, furnaces, kilns.

Ability: The stands main power is that it can burn anything that is contained inside it seemingly disappearing into another dimension filled with fire. Once the item is burnt its smoke can be released by what ever means the object the stand has taken the form of normally releases smoke. The user of the stand is invulnerable to the hot smoke which can also be used as a weapon due to how hot it is.
>>
>>48455194
As the first to make a request, you got it!

「After Hours」- Aries

This Stand has the ability of egokinetic chronokinesis. Basically, ever play Superhot? Think the opposite of that. The faster the user is moving, the slower time becomes for everyone and everything else. Like some kind of accelerated relativity power. The user can only use this ability in short spurts, though - if they stop moving, time snaps back to where it ought to be. This ability can be used even if the user is not moving under their own power - automotive travel makes things get really, really weird.

It does, however, possess one extra ability: 「After Hours - God is a Liar」causes organic matter to break down rapidly the longer the user stands still. This decomposition reverses when the user begins moving again. The trick is to force the user into moving around, but no so fast as to make him uncatchable. If the user is rendered unconscious, this ability remains active, and will require moving the corpse to dissipate.

In terms of appearance, the Stand manifests as a colossal ram's head with exquisite curling horns draped in chains, with clock hands for teeth and clock faces for eyes.

>>48455207
The song is, in fact, about vibrators and other sex toys.

>>48455584
I like it! Very "Part 3". I can imagine Polnareff coming in from a cold place, warming his hands by a wood-burning stove, and getting a cloud of smoke in the face. Why not make the Stand simply be the fire, and have it become active when it inhabits an otherwise normal incendiary object?
>>
>>48454385
All right, First Stand
FORCES
(from berzerk)
Power A
Speed A
Precision C
Durability A
Range D
Potential E
Ability: Density Control
Using this, the stand can phase through all but the most dense material (effective intagability)
and can become exceptionally tough by increasing its density.
Stand Two
Soaring Lucy
Lucy in the Sky
Power D
Speed B
Precision A
Durability D
Range A
Potential E
Ability: Trip to the Sky
A potent dose of LSD is released by this stand, over its effective range, causing all in it to hallucinate. (Will saves for everyone or sit out) This can be condensed to a single person for effective control of that persons mind.
Stand Three
The Fire and the Freeze
Power A
Speed B
Precision B
Durability C
Range B
Potential E
Ability: Thermokinesis
This ability allows the user to manipulate heat energy, concentrating or dispersing it, or drawing it from a source. This allows the user to both create fire, and intense cold, using both as a weapon. It also allows the user to, on a large enough scale, to effect the weather, creating intense drought, torrential rain, raging blizzards, and intense lighting storms.

FINAL STAND
NUMBAH NINE
Power A
Speed D
Precision D
Durability A
Range A
Potential E
Rising from the back of the user, this Stand shrieks in every wavelength, and begins its Ability: Glare of the Void
Should a person be the target of GoV they must make a Reflex save to avoid the glare of the stand. Should they succeed, they must make a Will Save, to avoid the eldritch howls of the stand. Should they succeed, they must make a Fortitude save, to avoid being revolted by the very physical presence of this "Stand". Should you fail any of these, you are transported to a new plane, with naught but a marble circle to keep you above the churning mass of the true form of this entity.
>>
>>48455671
Oh, right, stats.

「After Hours」- Aries is not particularly mobile, and can't really hit things besides the user dragging it into them. Very tough, though - nigh indestructible.

Potential: B (E after「God is a Liar」manifests)

「After Hours」- Aries - DONE
「Clusterfuck」- Gemini DONE
「I Am A Song」- Libra
「It Ain't Punk Rock」- Scorpio
「Talking Turkey」- Pisces
>>
>>48455715
Keep it up these are good
I wanna see [Jam it in the hole]
>>
>>48454595
>>48454709
You are both literally wrong. You are discussing an anime. Nothing else. This board has nothing to do with anime.

This is fucking traditional games. You aren't even talking about an anime rpg or board game. You are literally just making up shit about the anime and discussing it. Guess where the anime discussion is? Fucking /a/.
>>
>>48423141
Never done this before, but seems like fun

「SMOOTH CRIMINIAL」

Appearance: Rather than a standard punchghost, 「SMOOTH CRIMINIAL」 manifests as a set of gloves on the users hand. Both are simple leather gloves, with the left being black and the right being white. For each object marked by a finger, a ring appears on that finger of the glove. The ring contains a tiny engraving of the marked object.

Ability: 「SMOOTH CRIMINIAL」 has the ability to "Mark" an object or person within 2 meters of itself by pointing at it with one finger. When a mark is applied, a ring appears on the finger used to mark the object, and that finger can not be used to mark further objects until the mark is dispelled.「SMOOTH CRIMINIAL」 can apply these marks to multiple objects, with a maximum of 10 marks at a time (1 for each finger). Once this has been done, 「SMOOTH CRIMINIAL」 gains the ability to swap marked objects with each other via teleportation at will, as long as the two objects are of similar size, shape, and mass. The size, shape, and mass don't have to be exact matches, but they must be close. Upon swapping, the rings will swap places upon the gloves as well.

Example uses of this power in the next post
>>
>>48456357
Well I am sorry that you feel that way anon, if you feel that you then please report the thread and let a moderator decide whether this thread belongs or not.
>>
>>48456357
>Fucking /a/.
Well get this, if you didn't read my post, the JJBA threads on /a/ are cancerous shitholes where the general response to OC is telling the person who came up with it to kill themselves.
>>
>>48456385
I already did. And I am fucking amazed it hasn't been taken down yet and I am the only one to complain. The ONLY thing /tg/ in this thread is >>48423380, but no one has replied to it except me now, and no body is talking about any of these systems to play a Jojo game in.

This thread is blatantly out of place.
>>
>>48456435
I don't care. That's the anime board. This is not the anime board. We aren't accepting refugees here.
>>
>>48456384
Example uses:

This stand is based around the concept of stealing things covertly. If the user wished to steal something such as a key in someone's pocket, they'd be able to mark it and later swap it with a generic fake key. Since the swapped objects would be of similar weight, the person whom the key was stolen from wouldn't even notice that they had been robbed until they reached into their pocket and found the wrong key. They might even think that they had put the wrong key in their pocket themselves, by accident.

Alternatively, the user could mark a mannequin in a safe place and swap themselves with it in order to extricate themselves from a dangerous situation. The weakness to this is that the user cannot know the location or condition of the target dummy, so a sufficiently informed opponent could find it and trick the user into swapping into a dangerous situation.

The user could place a mannequin into a shipping crate or something to get it to a secure location where the user isn't allowed, and then the user can swap with the mannequin and gain entry.

It could also be used to bring weapons past security by bringing an inert model of a weapon and then swapping it for a real one

More menacingly, if the user wanted to kidnap somebody, they could mark and swap them with a mannequin in a cell. Investigators would simply find a mannequin wherever the target was taken from, wearing the person's clothes and in the same position as the target the moment they were taken.

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>48456449
There is no need to reply to it, by reading we get all we need to know, we are basing our ideas around them being used within these systems
>>
>>48456478
But you aren't even talking about it. You're just making up anime powers with no discussion about there use in an rpg or fucking anything.
>>
File: JamItInTheHole.png (24KB, 465x497px) Image search: [Google]
JamItInTheHole.png
24KB, 465x497px
>>48455898

This Stand is like the horrific lovechild of Enigma and Justice. As long as an inanimate object has a hole in it, the user can 「Jam」 any other inanimate object of equal or lesser size "into" that object; the 「Jam」-ing object does not occupy normal space while this occurs, and the 「Jam」'd object will not display any difference other than smooth edges around the hole. At any time, 「Jam it in the Hole」's user can have a stashed object suddenly assume its normal presence - usually destroying the object it was stuffed in. A motorbike could explode from a car. A brick could burst from a watermelon. With time, the user can learn to control the expulsion and direct it - scrape mortar from a wall and 「Jam」a boulder in it, and later fire that boulder at an enemy.

「Jam it in the Hole」has the ability of 「Portable Pleasure」- its user can retrieve any item it has previously stuffed in an object through an un-filled hole. However, this will seal the hole behind it.

At maximum development, 「Jam it in the Hole」may gain its ultimate ability: 「We're From the 80's」. This allows the user to send an object via holes to any hole it has previously used...at any point in time it chooses. It could send food to its user's family when they are hungry. It could boobytrap the present from the future. It can send warnings to its user in the past. Hole lotta applications.

In terms of appearance, 「Jam it in the Hole」is a humanoid Stand with smooth, round features including a spherical head and teardrop shaped hands comprised of a ball around which slender pointed fingers are positioned (think of the big robot from The Incredibles). Its limbs are completely unjointed, instead made of sinuous flesh-colored cables. Its head and extremities are deep, cherry red, and studded with flashing lights. Pic related.

Stats:

Overpowered? Probably. Cool? I think so. JoJo? Very.
>>
>>48456449
>>48456470

Just report it and move on dude. If it truly doesn't belong, then moderators will remove it. If moderators decide that its allowed, then us complaining here isn't going to change anything
>>
>>48456470
>We aren't accepting refugees here.
You know, if you react this badly to people having different tastes to you, maybe you should go to tumblr, there you can have nice safe environment where everyone agrees with you and no one will try and steal your toys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPKpBBAf0Y

Just ignore the dumbass. He clearly doesn't understand that there are stat sheets.

>>48455715
Mind if I do 「It Ain't Punk Rock」? Also, does anybody have any input on >>48431360 「The Sequel」?
>>
>>48456509
>It could boobytrap the present from the future
That part seems too OP
Otherwise fun though, can imagine a cool chase scene through the city where the user has holes prepared in almost every location beforehand
>>
>>48456586

I had a couple ideas for [IAPR], but if someone else wants to jump in I say go right ahead. I like what you did with [The Sequel]; not 100% sure about the "panic mode", though. Seems a bit disparate. I actually did [Actor Out of Work]! I've been around for a lot of /SSS/ threads, actually. Wish I could figure out a good name to use, people seem to really like what I do.

I'm also collecting all my Zodiac stands in a notepad file to put on pastebin once they're done.

>>48456604

Yeah, it was kind of a last-minute throw in. The time shenanigans thing could easily be ditched. I imagined the low-level courier Stand guy leading a merry dance around a veritable minefield, with some dynamic exchanges and close calls before they finally unlock [We're From the 80's].
>>
>>48456505
I have no idea if you're retarded or not. Almost every Stand posted has a stat sheet, and if not, it's up to the person who copies it for their game to make one up, as the most common system uses a point buy system for stats.

The Stands posted here are the main essence of JoJo tabletops, and I have used this thread multiple times to get ideas for Stands in my JoJo tabletop. What would you rather have us do? Argue about which version of DnD is best? Go fuck yourself, you mongoloid
>>
>>48455715
>>48455898

[JAM IT IN THE HOLE]
Destructive Power: B

Appearance: [Jam it in the hole] is unique in that one of it's manifestations can be seen by the naked eye, appearing as a slim looking prostitute who looks local - gynaecology reveals a dark, lovecraftian abyss in the sensual places. The stand can also appear as Michael Jackson style gloves and matching hat made from a cloth with many Japanese looking eyes embroided onto it. When the user summons it, it can appear in either form as desired - the human form is effectively independent of the user, who is rendered unable to use the stand's ability unless he dons the gloves.

Abilities:
[We are good times] - The first ability of the stand allows the user to make a sexual objects out of anything - or anything out of sexual objects. In addition, while in "Human" form, The stand can do the same trick using whatever is placed within her vagoo - be it flesh or not. The user (or stand) must touch the object in order to activate this ability.
Only one such object can be made (so you can't make a gun and bullets), and all of the mass will be conserved - you can't make matter out of nothing. The object is changed permanently unless the user switches it back.
The last object made this way is deemed the [PONOS].

[Rock 'n' Roll black hole] - The second ability of the stand allows the user to make holes in inanimate objects and either A) make a fleshlight or B) leave a gloryhole which feels like the real thing in the space. It follows the same rules as [We are good times]. The last object made this way is deemed the [VAGOO].

[And the love goes on and on] - If the user (or the stand) Jam the [PONOS] into the [VAGOO], then both are destroyed. However, a firework show begins there and then - in addition, hormones are released into the air which last a whole nine months. These hormones increase the likelihood of people getting laid.
>>
>>48456873
/d/ pls go and stay go

nah but srsly thats pretty cool, not what i was thinking at all and hilarious to boot.

but srsly srsly, /d/ pls go.
>>
>>48456505
We talk about settings, stories, enemies, characters.
This thread is far more /tg/ productive than some of the others that are allowed to exist here, like filename threads
>>
>>48455715
Anybody got an idea for I Am A Song? If not, I've got an idea for it.
>>
>>48456797
Excellent. The "panic mode", as you put it, is meant to tie into the whole sequel theme - you think you've fucked up the Stand's user enough to stop them being a threat, and then suddenly you're drowning in sludge that's also actively trying to tear you to pieces. From inside your lungs and stomach.

「It Ain't Punk Rock」

Power: E
Staying: D
Learning: C

「It Ain't Punk Rock」 appears as a single dark blue, spherical, steampunk-looking scorpion's claw on either hand of the user, though typically the right hand, of variable size between the size of the user's own hand and eighty eight cubic meters, with gilding across the gripping edge of the claw and the capacity to open out to a full 180 degree angle. This claw is also designated as the 「Gripper」 by its user.

「It Ain't Punk Rock」 possesses the power of 「Gripped In The Grip」, allowing the user to use the 「Gripper」 to grab and lift anything at all that the 「Gripper」 can fit in its grasp. Since the 「Gripper」's maximum size is eighty eight meters cubed, any object with at least one physical dimension less than eighty eight meters can in theory be lifted, though this may vary if the object is designed in a way that makes it difficult to grab on to, or if a smaller handle is attached to a much larger object; if so desired, less concrete substances such as a mass of liquid or gas can also be lifted away from an area, so long as their total volume is less than eighty eight meters cubed. However, the 「Gripper」 cannot exert enough force to directly damage any object it is holding by crushing it, though swinging gripped objects around to smash them (or another target for that matter) to pieces is a more than viable option.
>>
>>48457209
stand with a ghetto blaster in its chest, fires musical notes that change properties depending on what music is being played from it
>>
>>48457209
I have a vague idea using the libra ideal of balance and making it a karma-based Stand but again if you have something then fire away! I like to think that I Am A Song is about self-love, self-acceptance and even self-celebration. About empowerment and strength, about standing for yourself.

>>48457231
Really cool idea, and quite fitting. Perfect addition to the series. You're not a Homestuck, are you?

And yeah, come to think of it having a Stand named "The Sequel" itself have a "Sequel" is pretty cool.
>>
>>48457324
1. Thank ye kindly. I figured, since so much emphasis is put on the whole gripper aspect... and "Number eighty-eight!" Also, it ain't punk rock, it's steampunk. So, y'know, pun citay.
2. I know right? It's a shame sequels are rarely as good as the original Stan- film, though. Badum-tshh.
3. Yes, I am. To wit, HS started good, got great, then steadily declined in quality over the course of Act 6. the Soul Society arc of webcomics
>>
>>48457412
You're one of the best consistent posters in these threads, dude. You think of every angle. Truly, we are the chosen ones who best understand what makes a Stand!

sorry to toot my own horn but these threads give me great satisfaction when I see someone reply to my work with "stealing/stolen/consider this stolen". Even before I finished watching Part 3, I was making Stands that fit into the jojoverse. I've been posting since late last year, I think? I did stands such as Dreamtime, Earth Sign Man, Radio KAOS, and those Stand concepts for the tales from the borderlands crew, among many, MANY more.
>>
>>48457487
Thanks brah. Being around and making Stands for a while helps that, of course. I believe I've been around since early last year. Can't say I recall any "stealing this idea" moments for my stuff to date. Good on you for having so much input to the threads to date, though.
>>
>>48457628
Thanks yourself. I like the challenge of making something that not only works on its own but in an established setting. I've done similar things with Borderlands, designing custom Legendary items. Wish I could join a jojo game at some point.
>>
>>48457657
Yeah, that's a fun time for everyone. Easily-customised settings are a weakness of mine, I'll admit. If we're talking about JoJo games, though, I am currently in one myself, albeit as a freeform text RP. I can't imagine anyone would be remiss to my linking that in this thread, if they're interested?
>>
>>48457324
Alright, here goes:

[I Am A Song]
Power: -
Learning: C

[I Am A Song] is a slightly hard to spot stand, as it manifests in the user's shadow as a white shadow with a trail of notes running through it. Despite manifesting as a shadow, the stand is not reliant on light or shadow.
When the user activates the stand, depending on the ability, the white shadow can cover the user or little white and black gramophones can appear above other people's heads. These can be destroyed, but doing so does not damage anyone.

[I Am A Song] has two abilities which feed into each other. Firstly, the user can turn himself into sound waves and travel along them, providing the starting sound is a song. Called [On the Road to my Jehova], this ability makes the user effectively invulnerable, but the user cannot return to normal unless they have the physical space to do so.
One trick they can pull is to follow a sound wave upwards in order to climb above areas. If the user is stuck in a sound wave as it begins to die, the user can manifest or switch to another wave in order to travel.

[Better get some music in you], the second ability, turns people into moving speakers, playing the song of their soul. The shadow will plant a tiny speaker on the head of the target whose body, after a few seconds will act as a speaker for the song of the soul - unless the target is making music or singing already. The more unique an individual's experiences, the less likely the song will be one available on the market - an interesting tell is that stand users which name their stand after a song will always play that song.
Otherwise, the song lasts based on age, being [tens] minutes and [units] tens of seconds long, carrying over to make sense. For example, a 16-year old's song will last 1 minute and 60 seconds, or 2 minutes, while a 39 year olds would last 3 minutes and 90 seconds, which becomes 4 and a half minutes.
>>
Alright, enough self-congratulatory bullshit.

>>48457721
Hell yes. Pretty direct for a name/effect correlation, but it works. [Road to my Jehova] allows for travel at the speed of sound, right? Effectively teleporting anywhere within earshot of a song. Like a weird version of Cream. I love it.

「Jam it in the Hole」- Virgo - DONE
「I Am A Song」- Libra - DONE by Anon
「It Ain't Punk Rock」- Scorpio - DONE by elementsguy
「Talking Turkey」- Pisces

Five down, 7 to go. What next? Someone say Leo/D2G2, I got a neat idea for that
>>
>>48457838
Alright, I'll bite. Do 「Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom and Doom」, please.
>>
>>48457951

This Stand takes the form of tiger claws and legs covering the user's arms. And legs. And a few extra pairs just kind of coming out wherever. Animal arms wherever the fuck you want 'em. Dick? Tiger claw. Tongue? Tiger claw. Buttcheeks? You best BELIEVE those be tiger claws, son. 「D2G2」can also make animal limbs sprout from other people. These limbs are all under the control of the Stand user themselves.

「D2G2」's final ability is called 「Headless Horseman Without a Horse」. This causes all animal parts to separate from whatever they're attached to and come together to form a 「Reusable Nightmare」, a shambling beast full of claws and teeth and rage, hissing and spitting and rampaging.

Stats:

Pure combat monster, with the user alternatively freaking people out Empress style, fighting people close-combat, and retreating after throwing a roaring abomination at people.
>>
>>48458151
Shit son. That sounds terrifying to fight, and also amazing. I can only imagine the "let's completely cripple the target before they can react" shenanigans that might occur as a result of spawning a ton of limbs on the target's arms and legs and just tearing them all off at once.
>>
>>48458226
To clarify, you can't replace someone's arms with animal limbs then rip them off, but you can certainly have the arms you just grew on a guy;s back try to rip them off for you. Self-attached bits are called 「Doom 」while parts attached to other people are called 「Gloom」.
>>
>>48452230
As said before, never be afraid to change things up in every JoJo campaign you run.
>>
>>48458308
Yep, that's what I meant. "Oh, you like your arms? Haha, nope, tiger claws tore them off. How about your balls, you like those? Well how about I castrate your dumb ass and show you what that's like, bitch?"

...so yeah, I should probably get some rest. The offer to link to that JoJo game I'm in is still up, for anyone who's interested. Aaaanyone.
>>
>>48456505
What would you say to a thread where everyone invents system agnostic magic spells?
>>
>>48458332
How about this?
After dying, people go to an underworld type area. It used to be exactly the same as the Earth, but the dead people living there have created their own history. So, the order of the continents may look (pretty much) the same, but in this world, the dead live in an entirely different society.

Stands are people linking themselves to a dead person and bringing them over to the living world, and adding some extra flair. So, a Stand named [Walk Like An Egyptian] could be taking its power from Cleopatra on the other side, but be imbued with the living user's essence.
>>
>>48458518
Behold...
>>
>>48458606
Fuck me...
>>
「Moving Pictures」(Rush, Moving Pictures) or, alternatively, 「Camera Eye」, also from the same album.

Don't know if this has been done before, or if it's generic as hell, but it's a Stand that projects a two-dimensional image of any object, anywhere in space. The image can even be animated. It can be any size, shape, but has no thickness and can be passed through and disrupted by dust and other such particles. The Stand itself looks like an automaton, but covered in stage lights and film reels. When it contracts its muscles, the reels roll in that direction, making the film like tendons and ligaments. Its eyes are camera lenses and can zoom in on objects up to 400x.

>Power: E

>Speed: C

>Range: A

>Durability: D

>Precision: A

>Potential: C
>>
>>48458606
How about this, then?

Stands are created from a sacred ritual that requires the bonding of two people with a Stand rope. Bound around each of the persons' right wrist, like a single handcuff, the first to break free proves that they are the stronger, and become the User, while the other person loses sentience and becomes the Stand. If a person who already has a Stand attempts to use a Stand rope again, there are two outcomes: he wins again and gains a second Stand to use, or he loses and the person he was combating gains a Stand that has the ability to use another Stand. Stands are based on the personality of the loser.
>>
File: paarl.jpg (378KB, 2000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
paarl.jpg
378KB, 2000x1280px
「Darkbeast」 (Bloodborne OST - Darkbeast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyevcAnbb4

Power - C
Speed - D
Range - A
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - C

An auspicious stand, 「Darkbeast」appears as a large, man-sized wolf skeleton with a man's skull, radiating lightning and stormy cloud matter. A hardy stand, owing to its insubstantial makeup, 「Darkbeast」's true power lies in its ability to generate a massive storm cloud the longer it resides in a place. This unnatural squall does not rain, but instead blows howling winds and discharges bolts of lightening. These lightening strikes seek out living targets and, when struck, generate a stormy copy of that person. Though unharmed by the bolt, the person then must face a dark mirror of their own hearts, debased, animalistic creatures who seek to act out the unvoiced desires that lurk in the victim's soul.

In the case of a stand user being struck, the dark copy also generates a similar stand to the user.

In physical combat, 「Darkbeast」is wild and clumsy, attacking in the manner of the beast it resembles, relying on its natural toughness to outlast opponents until they make a fatal mistake, or are hit by a bolt of lightning and forced to fight two opponents at once.

got bored, wanted to try my hand at one of these, think it came out not-shit
>>
>>48458836
Cool idea, but seems overpowered. Imagine a Hierophant Green with its insane range, being able to use a Star Platinum.
>>
「FAULT LINES」(Fault Lines - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)

Appearance:「FAULT LINES」is a heavily rusted piece of machinery mounted onto the back of the user. Various types of guns pop out of the machinery.

Ability:「FAULT LINES」can create "cracking" bombs. The bombs「FAULT LINES」can vary from grenades, landmines, and missiles. It takes a minute to reload

When a bomb detonates, it sends cracks through what it detonated on. So, if a bomb detonates on a road, cracks will travel throughout the road. These will generally travel a meter or so before stopping. They are a foot deep.

The cracks「FAULT LINES」's bombs create are no ordinary cracks. These cracks can travel over ANYTHING. If there is a tree blocking a crack's path, the crack will travel over the tree, spitting it in half.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - C
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - C
>>
>>48458879
What about this?

Stands are acquired from eating the brains of a rare species of monkey called the Arrowtail. Explorers from all over have come to poach the golden-furred creature, but instead they find that almost the entire population has been devoured... by the inhabitants of the jungle
>>
>>48458725
Another thing, the ability is called Limelight
>>
>>48458696
Honestly, I think EtS would be great for JoJo in the first place.
>>
>>48458836
> Potential Stand Users must play the most intense game of Steal the Bacon ever to gain a Stand

I think the answer is clear.
>>
>>48459463
>>48457718
I'd like a link
>>
are there any enemies from your campaign that stuck out to you?
>>
>>48453926
Feel free to grab them, I'm glad some people like my Stands. How are you planning to run The Solution though? Time Travel (especially backwards) can get a bit weird in games with other people, unless you don't fully follow his looping. I basically considered him a manga protag, at most in my campaign I might have him cameo because among my friends we joke that it's my stand.
>>
How do you feel about people having multiple stands under a unique circumstance? This character is basically 8 people in one body but they only have two stands.
>>
>>48463547
Just make up some bullshit, Araki style. Go on technicalities, like saying it's an extension of the original Stand or something. Or in your case, each personality COULD get a Stand, like DIO had 2 because one was Jonathon's body's Stand which was really an asspull because The World was just gonna straight up have the powers of all the Stands.
>captcha
>select all the signs
>stop sign
>>
>>48463578
Also Diavolo/Doppio adds credence to each personality getting a Stand.
>>
>>48463578
Nah 8 stands is just too much and the dominant personality only lets the ine he likes out so just a few get to have time which is why they are searching for a stand user to give them each a body.

>>48463586
Didnt they share one though?
>>
>>48463621
It was kind of odd, I think Epitaph was supposed to be a kind of separate stand controlled by Doppio.
>>
>>48464562
Nah diavolo lent doppio the use of king crimson because he was his righthand man.
>>
>>48463547
The first premise is already demonstrated by Koichi more or less.

The second premise should be somehow limited. One way is that the User can only control one at a time based on the dominant personality. Another could be that each of the eight dies off as the PCs repeatedly encounter the character and he unleashes a new Stand every time.
>>
>>48466209
Well It was going to be a plot point that they were a test by the main antagonist as his stands side effect is sending souls to different bodies. I kinda like your idea.
>>
>>48459463
Cool. That last line gave me chills
>>
「HOTEL MONTE VISTA」
Destructive Power: B
Range: E (?)

Appearance: 「HOTEL MONTE VISTA」 appears as a humanoid figure wrapped in yellow-white bandages, with a rust-red cloak draped lazily on its shoulders. Beneath the bandages its body is shriveled and decrepit, and its skin is a deep black. Its face is obscured by bandages, save for its sharp, pale-blue eyes.

Stand Ability: Anything destroyed/anybody killed by 「HOTEL MONTE VISTA」 turns to ash that blows away in the wind. Afterwards, all memories associated with the object or person are erased.

I really liked this idea, though I get the feeling it's probably not all that original. Also didn't know how to rate Range since 「HOTEL MONTE VISTA」 itself has a very short manifestation range, but the memory loss effect would technically have an infinite range.

Also really liked the idea of the user of 「HOTEL MONTE VISTA」 being a villain who never actually appears, as he killed himself in the very beginning to keep the heroes from foiling whatever plan he had set into motion.
>>
>>48469048
>punch arm off
>"oh shit dude your arm!"
>what are you talking about? iv always been a stumpy
>>
File: 1459745595229.png (688KB, 896x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1459745595229.png
688KB, 896x1408px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

Friendly reminder lads.
>>
>>48469406
Friendly reminder that Billie Jean batprepstomps Big Bug Does The Bug Jam or whatever your dumb Stand is called. Donald Duck's Doodoo.

>>48460733
4chan is being a butt about the link. Find the site roleplayerguild and look for Funky Fistfight Freezers in the Casual Roleplay section of the site.
>>
>>48469942
>not knowing Double Dutch Bust is za besto
>>
>>48469942
Someone's salty that they aren't the best.
>>
>>48470019
>>48470048
Break yo'self DDB, you know the truth of how sucky DDB is. Perfect form > falseclaim evertim
>>
>>48470102
I remember when you had Billie Jean be fetish shit. DDB > Magical Realm
>>
>>48470102
Only one of those posts are me son. Can't stop DDB, won't stop DDB.
>>
>>48470123
>implying Stands don't already do fetishey stuff all the time
>remember The Empress and body snatching
>remember Killer Queen and all those dead hands
>remember Love Deluxe and the hair tentacles and yandere owner
>etcetera
And anyways, the fetishey stuff was unintentional, not my idea of a fetish, and erased shortly after. Get fugged.

>>48470176
Even if you're not still a filthy liar as your Stand says you are, I still replied to that post. Double Dicks in Butt loses either way.
>>
>>48470342
Be wrong all you want, it won't stop the truth from being reality.
>>
>>48470342
Be wrong all you want, it won't stop the truth from being reality.
>>
Im planning on making a stand that uses Russian roulette in some way, just have to work out its specifics

Gonna have my players actually play it for real too, just using a weak air-soft revolver
>>
>>48472517
「Poker Face」 could be its name. The part of the target's body which gets shot could be its game.
>>
>>48472517
How about making it a stand that can analyze spin, which lets it tell which chamber the bullet is in, as well as incorporating an existing JoJo concept into the stand
>>
>>48456357
You realize that there are at least two RPG systems and people are making up stands in this very thread, right? There's one two posts above yours, even.
>>
Well to sort out our problems once and for all of 'is this a /tg/ thread, can anyone give me some examples of stand users and their stands made in FATE? I'm thinking about using FATE to run a session, and I'm not 100% sure how to do it. The more the better!
>>
File: pp_creepypan.jpg (35KB, 767x565px) Image search: [Google]
pp_creepypan.jpg
35KB, 767x565px
>Make a serial Killer Stand

「ALTERED BOY」 (Altered Boy - Jimmy Buffet)

Durability: E
Potential: B

Appearance: Due to the nature of this Stand's ability, 「ALTERED BOY」 is rarely seen directly. If forced into the open, it takes a 'elf-like' humanoid form, with pointed ears and a light-green color scheme, along with a pair of curled shoes and a feathered cap.

Ability: 「ALTERED BOY」 is a Stand whose power is seen in how it affects electronic media, preferably television; 「ALTERED BOY」 passively alters the content of any media it interacts with, implanting various subliminal suggestions that only apply to boys between the ages of seven and fifteen. 「ALTERED BOY」 will generally replace the individual it considers to be the 'hero' of whatever narrative it infects, making slight alterations that gradually alter the morality of any child that views its programming, though it is fully capable of infecting radio signals and internet webpages at a slower rate. Non-Stand users will not notice any alterations made by 「ALTERED BOY」 while still being susceptible to its suggestions, while unknowing Stand users will simply see whichever character it decides to replace. Boys under 「ALTERED BOY」's control can have varying ideas inserted into their minds by its power, ranging from committing crimes while entranced to mindless loyalty to the user to complete alterations to their sense of morality that will last long after they reach fifteen.
>>
>>48479771
What kind of Aspects could I apply to Stands?
Punchghost?
Bound stand?
Swarm stand?
Independant stand?
Harming does not harm wearer for odd circumstances?
>>
>>48481092
I use a combination of the Gadget rules and the Fate Fractal.
>>
[Separate Ways]
Appearance: Blue skinned humanoid covered in green studs.

Ability:Objects touched by [Separate Ways] slowly stop being affected by the Earths rotation, at first you will start sliding as if you were on one of those moving walkways they have at airports, repeated exposure to [Separate Ways] will cause things to completely lose influence from the Earth and fly away at 100s of mph.
>>
>>48483475
So it turns people into truly immovable rods?

「Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom」- Leo - DONE
「Jam it in the Hole」- Virgo - DONE
「I Am A Song」- Libra - DONE by Anon
「It Ain't Punk Rock」- Scorpio - DONE by elementsguy
「Talking Turkey」- Pisces

Much like Bon Jovi, we're halfway there. You guys know the drill. Your choices are:

「Talking Turkey」- Pisces

As it happens, we're a little low on Punchghosts here. Maybe the next one I do will have some good old fashioned Star Platinum flavor.
>>
>>48486030
[Tables and Chairs] Could be interesting
>>
>>48486083
That's a tough one to make into a punchghost, but I'll try.

This Stand is muscular and broad, the very image of a Greek Adonis. Its head is an upturned amphora, with water dripping from it down over the rest of its body. It wears a crown of gnarled willow branches.

It mostly serves as a punchghost - high power combat Stand, short range, good speed, etc, but its signature ability is rather interesting, and comes in two parts.

The first is called 「Done with the Road」, and essentially it causes shifts in random causality that ensure that anybody hit by 「Table and Chairs」will eventually meet the user again. The more they're hit, the quicker they'll return; one good punch will have them back in a couple of days. A flurry of blows can cut that to hours. The more hits they take, the harder they will find it to even get away from 「Table and Chairs」and its user in the first place.

The second part is called 「Housekeeping Heist」, and is quite strange - it's not at all combat oriented. Instead, it activates when four or more people affected by 「Done with the Road」are within the range of 「Table and Chairs」. It forces these people to stay within the range of the Stand (which is fairly large for a punchghost) until such time as each person involved is comfortable in the company of each other, or the user lets them out. No punching your way out of this one, either - the user has to like you, too, or feel comfortable letting you go. This could consist of making a deal, or offering aid, or simply being that good at friendship.

The user is likely to be a bit of a loser, difficult to get along with and prone to explosive outbursts.

Stats:

>>
>>48486030
I'll try my hand at one

This stand appears as a thin, robotic, bronze humanoid wearing a tarnished white cloth over its head and shoulders like a shawl. Its midsection is uncovered to reveal clockwork mechanisms inside. The stand also appears to shudder and jerk when it moves as if the machinery powering it is barely functioning.

It's first ability is called 「Be Nice to Me」. The more damage 「American Cheese」takes from a person or stand, the more likely they are to lash out against their allies, attack themself, or (if the target is a stand) attack it's user if they attempt to attack 「American Cheese」again.

「American Cheese」's most powerful ability is called 「Gotta Steal」. When 「American Cheese」 takes a significant amount of damage, the user can cause this stand to fall apart. When this is done, the user then gains complete control over whatever caused the most damage to 「American Cheese」before it self - destructed.

Stats:

Range: E
>>
>>48487448
Interesting. Plays on the Taurus theme of throwing yourself at a problem recklessly by turning it around and making that the worst course of action, and then finishes off by essentially turning something else into the user's Stand instead. What happens to American Cheese after using Gotta Steal? (the lyric is "I got a steal when I went with the meal deal", though isn't it?)

I definitely like it, though. Adding that into the Zodiac canon.
>>
[Meltdown]
Appearance: A silver humanoid with azure droplets lining its limbs and clear capsules on its arms.

Ability: [Meltdown] can turn things into liquid and either leave them where the are or absorb the liquid into one of its capsules.
If the liquid is absorbed then it can be dispelled at any time in its original solid form. This can be used to store useful equipment or release liquid metal before being attacked to block.
>>
>>48487946
Forgot the stats

>>
>>48487448
>>48487881
I didn't really think about that until you mentioned it, but I'm thinking American Cheese would be returned (and the user would lose control of whatever Gotta Steal gave them) when the same amount of damage done to it was dealt with the user's new "stand", given that American Cheese's durability would allow it to take much more punishment than most stands.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.