[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't stat this man he will non-lethally take you down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: dishonored.jpg (164KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
dishonored.jpg
164KB, 1300x731px
If you don't stat this man he will non-lethally take you down.
>>
>>48417190
I actually made and played him at my local store. He was a crossbow/knife master and was cross between thief and ninja with just a little bit of warlock and techno wizard.
all in all he was fun to play.
If a bit underpowered
>>
"non lethally" as in give me a TBI and leave me to die of a subdural hematoma?
>>
>>48417190
Such a disappointing game.
>>
>>48417190
>If you don't stat this man he will star in the unnecessary sequel to his mediocre-at-best game
>>
>>48419804

Last I heard, Corvo is second place to out of the picture and the next game will revolve around his daughter in hiding on the terrifying magical Pangea of the setting.
>>
File: 1430295358592.jpg (154KB, 1900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430295358592.jpg
154KB, 1900x600px
>>48419804
Aesthetics and gameplay were pretty good. I liked Dunwall, the Outsider and magic. And the lore in general too with the Overseer, the other islands and the undiscovered continent. They were all pretty dang spot on, amd it was fun to possess people, walk them away from their friends and choke them out after they finished vomiting.

The characters and plot needed a whole lot of work though. Never really cared about Emily or the Empress. Hell, the boatman is probably thr emotional core of the entire game because he has some fucking lines and will react to you.
You can fucking tell you're going to be betrayed too and you have to go along with it, even if you find audio diaries that near enough state flat out "I am going to kill Corvo once he has done this last mission.".

I guess the level design could be opened up a little more, and the AI tightened up some, but it was never not fun to be the magic teleporty man giving out free nap time hugs.
>>
>>48419584
>underpowered
how
>>
>>48425225
He probably branched out so much he didn't get to the point of doing a lot of damage in whatever system he used.
>>
>>48423050
Couldn't agree more. I love the game and I'm looking forward to the sequel because I want to see more of that world and I think the series has potential. But man, those characters are pretty much all terrible. They hired some well known voice talent and completely underused them.
>>
>>48417190
>non-lethally take you down.

what a scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3PAK9tsmc
>>
>>48425503
>he doesn't like the poetic justice of non lethal takedowns

look whos talking
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>48417190
>it's a "you give the targets a quick clean death instead of selling them into sexual slavery and everyone calls you a monster for it" episode

Fuck this game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.