[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your [s]shitty[/s] 40k Chapter/Warband/Sept/Kabal/Craftworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: hxs8VZQ.jpg (535KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
hxs8VZQ.jpg
535KB, 1191x842px
I was feeling bored so I came up with a few concepts for space marine chapters, most of them are shit. This is a place for people to bounce Ideas off of eachother and maybe actually make something interesting.

So first one from me:
A chaos space marine chapter that despite living in the warp and being physically corrupted, act as if nothing happened, no angst, just inhuman apathy to the fact that Brother Xyxalgoth just grew an extra head. Completely out of touch with reality but frustrate the chaos gods with how calm they are about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 720x540px
If they ever make it out of the warp, they are amazed and dumbfounded. So they find regular space weird and the warp normal and chil.
>>
>>48404341
Pretty much, They are so used to a surrealistic lifestyle that life in the regular imperium would be alien to them. They would also be declared as heretics instantly.
>>
File: Red_Hunters_Terminator.jpg (31KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Hunters_Terminator.jpg
31KB, 342x480px
Now for an even more horrible Idea, An attempt to make "female" space marines in the way that breaks canon the Least.

Chapter Homeworld has a matriarchal society, Space Marines are always seen in armour and the locals generally refer to them as females. Space Marines initially just didnt care because they are post-human warriors and stuff. Eventually the chapter started to embrace the myths surrounding them, while biologically not different from other space marines, they take feminine names and some members of the chapter add breastplates to armor as decoration. (even though they have no breasts)
>>
File: 1.png (32KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
32KB, 201x281px
I never got far with these guys but I intended for them to be philosopher and poet warriors with a soft spot for normal humans, though unwilling to show it
>>
>>48403428
The Marines Tedium. Complete and utter assholes who don't desire victory, only for the battle to drag on as long as miserably possible. All assaults are made on poorly defended areas, no matter how useless the objective is. If it appears that they'll lose, they cut their losses and leave a minimum of troops behind, so their foe still has to wear themselves down cracking a defense, despite how completely useless it may be.

Personality wise, I imagine they'd be very bored in general, but irritable whenever something affects the status quo. Definitely chaos space marines.
>>
File: Venerator.png (26KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
Venerator.png
26KB, 201x281px
I made a small Chaos warband for a Deathwatch game, made up exclusively of Khornates who valued martial prowess and duty to war above all else. The general gist is that they only allowed lucid champions in their ranks, trained ordinary humans to be superb warriors, and developed a fascination of all kinds of warfare. Sort of the Major from Hellsing esque in their demeanor, more or less. Their general goal was to create a state of war that would last forever.
>>
>>48404584
heresy.
>>
File: spacemarine.jpg (21KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine.jpg
21KB, 400x500px
The Void Whales are a fleet based successor chapter of the Raven Guard. They patrol the extreme northern reaches of the galaxy in particular the outermost reaches of the Segmentum Obscurus. Founded in the thirty eigth millennium there holding include two feral recruiting worlds as well as a orbital station over one of them. Granted wide free reign for a fleet based chapter there only restrictions are to send a status report and tithe to Cypra Mundi once a century.
>>
File: spacemarine.jpg (52KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine.jpg
52KB, 400x500px
An as of yet unnamed Renegade chapter, I was thinking maybe something to do with serpents. Anyway, this chapter was sent to protect a rather remote region of the galaxy, they grew fond of the people they were protecting To the point that the rest of the Imperium no longer mattered to them. Unfortunately, these worlds had been out of contact from the Empire so long they believed themselves to be independent of it. After refusing fealty to the Imperium a planet of the Sector was attacked, The Space Marines would not stand for it and fought against former imperial Allies to liberate the sector. The Imperium would not stand for this and declaired the Chapter Traitors. The space marine chapter evacuated people from across the sector onto Battlebarges and now live a nomadic life amongst the stars, Hiding from the Empire. They occasionally look for worlds that have fallen out of Imperial control and attempt to Rally them against the Empire.
>>
File: sons of heaven space marine.jpg (50KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
sons of heaven space marine.jpg
50KB, 400x500px
Sons of Heaven.

Believed to be descended from the White Scars, these Space Marines were made in the 40th millennium and were tasked with holding a subsector. Unfortunately, the chapter's line of succession wasn't well plotted out, so when the chapter master was lost in the warp, shit devolved, as three factions vied for control of a subsector caught up in a warp storm (i.e. Three Kingdoms IN SPACE). Eventually, the storm abated and allowed for Imperial forces to make contact, but as punishment for fucking things up, the chapter loses its homeworld and is made to go on a penitent crusade. Afterwards, they maintain themselves as a fleetbased chapter, holding a unique organization not supported by the Codex Astartes (The chapter is divided into three super groups called Sects and they are each responsible for recruiting their own initiates), alongside having a few elite/veteran mooks of their own called Zodiac Warriors (who are teamed up with one another based upon which animal in a tribal zodiac they correspond to). Known traits of this chapter are oversensitive occulobes as well as a penchant for terror tactics. May indulge in a tiny bit of tech-heresy, or borderline tech heresy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.