[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do sleeping giants stop the smallings from crawling into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Baky stealing ear dreams.jpg (701KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
Baky stealing ear dreams.jpg
701KB, 1050x900px
How do sleeping giants stop the smallings from crawling into their ears because they've mistaken the giant for a warm cave?
>>
>>48401930

>That image

Wouldn't that pop your ear-drum?
>>
>>48401944
If I'm looking at it right, it would break the ear drum and dislocate the bones that allow you to hear. Judging by the filename, that's probably intentional.
>>
File: Surtr.jpg (3MB, 1882x2766px) Image search: [Google]
Surtr.jpg
3MB, 1882x2766px
>>48401930
They put moistened pieces of wool into their ears.
>>
>>48401944

Granted it could represent a Baku which is a sort of demon that eats dreams granted it's not said speicifically how it does so so trying to slurp dream stuff out of peoples ears doesn't sound all that far fetched.

>And then I realized I made two references to pokemon
>>
>>48402117
at that scale, wouldn't that be several sheep?
>The giants ask adventurers to stop the nearby villagers stealing their earmuffs
>>
File: Giantess.jpg (440KB, 1167x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Giantess.jpg
440KB, 1167x1000px
>>48401930
Maybe they're not THAT big.
>>
>>48404524
Let's be frank here, you just want then that size because it makes you a potential dildo.
>>
>>48401930
Wow, the last time I saw this image on /tg/ was probably before Nazimod.
>>
>>48404767
That IS a consideration, but I'm more interested in nice warm giantess hugs than anything overtly sexual.

At a certain size it becomes hard for the giants to interact with small folk without murdering them.
>>
>>48401930
They have pet giant spiders especially trained to keep their ears clean while they sleep,of course.
>>
>>48401930
There's tribes in africa that sleep with their heads propped up against their arms, suspending their noggins about a foot in the air, for the expressed purpose of keeping creppy desert crawlies from burrowing into their ears.

Giants could do similarly.
>>
File: bilmoe 11.png (480KB, 898x954px) Image search: [Google]
bilmoe 11.png
480KB, 898x954px
>>48404854

marriage is certainly out of the question.
>>
File: Giantess.jpg (117KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Giantess.jpg
117KB, 634x800px
>>48404767
I don't think I'm rigid enough to withstand the forces involved. It would be a nightmare for me anyway.

I want to be caressed in between her breasts instead.
>>
>>48404524
You know, if she lifted her left arm straight out from her side I'm prety sure those spikes on the pauldron would kill her.
>>
File: Oni Warriors.jpg (151KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
Oni Warriors.jpg
151KB, 595x841px
>>48406645
OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT
>>
>>48401930

How do you get mites off your skin

you don't
>>
File: wraith2.jpg (189KB, 2000x1188px) Image search: [Google]
wraith2.jpg
189KB, 2000x1188px
>>48404767
It's a good size.
>>
>>48401930
>How do sleeping giants stop the smallings from crawling into their ears because they've mistaken the giant for a warm cave?

How about sleeping somewhere that doesn't have shit trying to get in your ears?
>>
>>48401930
>that pic

I can usually sublimate my irrational fear of man-eating anteaters.

It started with Roald Dahl's Dirty Beasts, was briefly aggravated by Stephen King's the Kingdom, then the Alzabo from the Book of the New Sun took on it's shape, and now that picture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.