[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Warhammer 40k. How grimdark are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Title_warhammer_2.png (137KB, 609x147px) Image search: [Google]
Title_warhammer_2.png
137KB, 609x147px
Welcome to Warhammer 40k. How grimdark are you?
>>
I accepted in the gue'vesa only to sterilise them
>>
File: Erebus is an edgelord.jpg (51KB, 849x436px) Image search: [Google]
Erebus is an edgelord.jpg
51KB, 849x436px
I put pentagrams and 666 on scraps of parchment and stick them on my armor.

I also dream of nutting on Kor Phaeron's sexy bald scalp
>>
>>48393172
>scraps of parchment
>not tattooing such on the skin of your slaves and slaughtering them, then putting their skin on your armor
Do you even chaos?
>>
Is the Death Korps edgy enough?
>>
>>48393225
Doesn't matter, have 666
>>
>>48392678

[8]
>>
>>48393245
only if you're light infantry
>>
This thread is now the propriety of the Slaanesh Inquisition.
>>
>>48393372
Do you even Ordos Malleus?
We're so GrimDark we Exterminatus entire hive worlds that might maybe have someone who jacked off with barbed wire
>>
>>48393476
Just as planned.
>>
File: 1463098108411.jpg (45KB, 486x472px) Image search: [Google]
1463098108411.jpg
45KB, 486x472px
>>48392678
I'm so grimdark, my army slaughtered countless innocents, abuse torture and commit genocides in narrative campaigns.

>Yeah, so?

I'm the good guy.
>>
I'm a Lamenters fan.
>>
>>48392678
One time I killed the emporor, the chaos gods, necrons, and tyranids after a 20 year long campaign

It got boring near the end
>>
>>48392678
>Nobledark
Its the best way to experience 40k

>>48392840
That shit wasn't canon, and you know it.
>>
File: Krieg.png (2MB, 1024x1859px) Image search: [Google]
Krieg.png
2MB, 1024x1859px
>>48394085
Oh, and the Death Korps of Krieg is my favorite IG regiment.

Wish there was a Chaos version, that'd be top tier.
>>
>>48392678

I play Ultramarines!
>>
File: Detailed.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Detailed.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>48392678
>how

40,000% Grimdark:

Fabulous Bill's zombie cyborg ninja knight space pirates assembled from battlefield debris because try and stop me faggot. Their theme is predoninantly bare corroded metallics and the force has no known fluff because fuck you we owe no-one explanations. Don't like it? Step up, motherfucker. If you're lucky, you might remove some PostVital models, but you can't kill the dead so - and this bears repeating - fuck you.
>>
I will literally die and be eaten by a warp god if I don't torture-murder over 9000 people per day.

t. Archon
>>
So grimdark that I know the three forbidden words that will doom any discussion about 40K:
Are Riptides OP?
>>
>>48394625

Yes. Just because a couple other things are even more OP doesn't make something not OP and the Riptide can still compete with everything in the game except grav and psykers.
>>
>>48394664
mwahaha. My plan is coming together already.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.