[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to my realms. You shall be damned!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: morgoth and fingolfin.png (2MB, 1281x1428px) Image search: [Google]
morgoth and fingolfin.png
2MB, 1281x1428px
Welcome to my realms.

You shall be damned!
>>
>>48390620
Fuck you, king of slaves!
>>
>>48390709

You troubled my day, now feel the pain, knife-eared piece of shit!
>>
Fingolfin was the best son of Finwë. Fight me, bitches!
>>
>>48390752
Fingolfin is literally the best elf, full stop. I know that's like saying he's the smartest of all the retards but hey, credit for trying, right?

And speaking of retards... Feanor in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>48390752

But that's true.

Fingolfin is a badass.

Finarfin is boring.

Feanor is a raging faggot with anger issues.

>m-muh silmarils give them back!
>>
Where did Ungoliant came from?
Make up your own headcanon if there isn't an answer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69x810PHneM
>>
Breathe deep.

Exhale and take my hand, for you are no longer alone.

Walk with me in hell.
>>
>>48390752
Finarfin> Fingolfclubs
>>
>>48392424

It's never explicitly stated. Remember though, that the Silmarillion, practically the only "canon" work that deals with Ungoliant (and even that is a Chris Tolkien compilation of JRR notes, not something published) works with the conceit that these are elven legends, ultimately transcribed by Bilbo, which leaves room for several layers of unreliable narration.

Personal theory is that she's on a similar order as Tom Bombadil; a "foreign" element that crept into the main story somewhere along the chain of trnasmission. She doesn't clearly fit into the "standard" cosmology of Ainur and created beings that can't really fundamentally affect Ainur outside of the bodies they wear. And she seems to be asociated with some sort of primeval darkness that fits a lot of mythological systems but not the main one with a Christian style creator God and a Paradise lost-esque angel rebellion.

Probably an artifact from a MUCH older mythology, given how she's a quasi polytheistic projection of a very primal force.
>>
Summoning is the superior Tolkien band.
>>
File: oath of feanor.jpg (478KB, 700x1063px) Image search: [Google]
oath of feanor.jpg
478KB, 700x1063px
>>48390813
>Feanor in 3, 2, 1...
MUH SILMARILS!
>>
>>48397038
What the hell am I looking at?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.