[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Diplomacy General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download (28).jpg (64KB, 616x814px) Image search: [Google]
download (28).jpg
64KB, 616x814px
So /tg/, i need to end a relationship with a friend of many years, and I've decided on using the board/war game Diplomacy to end our friendship.
The problem that arises is that i'm terrible at strategy, and the rest of the internet is not being terribly helpful other than not idling in east-ish Europe if I'm not based there. Keep in mind that I don't have to win, just make any victory on his part phyrric enough that he hates me. Or just knock him out of the game, regardless of whether or not i win.
Also /Diplomacy General/, I guess.
>>
>>48387879
This one is actually easy. If you already plan on fucking up one specific player, just ally with one of his neighbor or all of them. Also bend over for any demands said allies make if it can fuck over your target more.

If you actually plan to win though I can't help you there.
>>
>>48387879

How about not being a dramaqueen faggot and just telling them it's over?
>>
>>48387879
Just fucking talk to him, you passive-aggressive jackass.
>>
>>48387879
You sound like a shitty friend.
>>
Why are you falling out. Don't have any advice to offer I'm just a nosy piece of shit
>>
>>48387879
Sorry OP, I routinely get stomped by eight year olds in Stratego, so the only advice I can offer is to grow a pair.
>>
Just fucking talk to him you faggot. You might end up salvaging your friendship but if you wanna do this I don't think you deserve friends.
>>
>>48387879
So let me get this straight, those are chocolate frosted balloons? That would be awful. Almost as awful as if it were filled with glitter. Or spiders. Or glittery spiders.

Now why am I rambling on about this? Because you're a horrible person OP. You're worse than glittery spiders in chocolate covered balloons. You don't deserve friends if you can't tell them face to face to fuck off, and/or ignore them until they stop talking to you.
>>
>>48387879

waht's the two things in the top part of op's picture? weights or balloons?
>>
>>48391232
Balloons. I think when you stab it to take a bite it explodes all over you with chocolatey mess.
>>
>>48391232
Balloons, I believe. Cutting into it would cause them to burst.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.