[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bgg/ board game general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_0186.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Unbridled negativity edition.

>what's the hardest you ever rekt somebody

>whats the hardest you ever been rekt

>is there a reviewer to whom you are rabidly antipathetic

>what game does your group adore but you hate

Pic related, got lapped twice in Automobiles, Vasel can suck a cock, Machi Koro.
>>
File: FUGG.png (51KB, 482x714px) Image search: [Google]
FUGG.png
51KB, 482x714px
>>48383486
So Ares Magazine took a bunch of money to pay another company to produce a game, acting only as a middleman between Ecklund, the fans (one of whom was hired to revise the rulebook, I shit you not), and the printing company.
>>
>>48383486
How did that even happen, was it a new player?
>>
>>48383486
what game?
>>
>>48383553
Dan was getting fatigued, we have a relatively even winrate.
He got a player mat and a faction mat that he already used and tried to autopilot but fucked up and couldn't recover.
>>
>>48383486

Uh... Nothing great. First time I played thunderstone I totally destroyed all my friends who had played it dozens of times. Like... Huge score gap, I don't remember the specifics
I once accidentally that I was one of the spies while explaining the rules to the resistance. All my friends made fun of me all night, they kept trying to make me let slip stuff in all the games we played... And were successful too.
I don't hate anyone really. I find Niels from boardgame breakfast to be absolutely worthless... THat's about it.
For some reason I can't stand watching watch it played though. It's just sooo teethless. Just a relatively handsome guy telling you how to play with that frozen smile...
All my friends usually have taste that aligns with mine BUT for whatever reason, they all really like Munchkin. I was the instrument of my own destruction too ! I was the one who bought it, hated it, sold it to one of my friends who liked it, and now I have to play it sometimes.

Should've burned it.

>>48383579

Scythe
>>
>>48384496
>Scythe
thanks pham
>>
>>48384496

Never sell or give games you hate to friends. But I am sure you know this far to well now. This lesson is learned the hard way far too often so tame this as a PSA bgg.
>>
>>48383486
i has ungodly luck at monopoly
>>
File: pic2821927_lg.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pic2821927_lg.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>48383486
I absolutely rekt the Roman player in Pax Romana (Punic Wars scenario) when my diversionary force crossed the alps, and managed to snatch Rome and sack it.

On the other hand, when I first played Race for the Galaxy I got absolutely smashed; as in, I barely got any points at all.
>>

I can't stand Rahdo. He is basically a kickstarter shill and rambles on endlessly without saying aynthing. He's also another reviewer (along with most) who always says the art work is "phenomenal, just fantassstic" regardless of its actual quality. Insufferable individual.
>>
File: 1468002708630.gif (2MB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1468002708630.gif
2MB, 400x379px
>gencon two weeks away
>haven't played any lcgs in weeks
>not sure what board games to pick up
>tfw probably will just lose tournaments and spend the weekend drinking heavily
>>
>>48385032
>>not sure what board games to pick up
All GMT
>>
File: 1468529896813.jpg (6KB, 261x163px) Image search: [Google]
1468529896813.jpg
6KB, 261x163px
>>48385054
I don't think they even go to GenCon brah
>>
>>48385085
oh noooo
>>
There was one game of Ankh Morpork where I got my win condition and only told everyone by revealing my character card and putting on a huge shit-eating grin.
Too many to mention, although that time one guy cheesed the "+1 VP" thing in Viticulture was pretty shitty
The only reviewers I pay attention to are Tom, Sam & Zee, so I guess everyone else?
Not that fond of Avalon, to be honest.
>>
>>48385032
Been going back over the BGG most voted, dice tower people's choice, and the week in review vids from the last year to remind myself of stuff that's come out and I haven't checked out. Just don't bother with ANA/FFG booths (or Paizo at any time before 5ish) total time sinks that detract from the rest of the exhibit hall.

>>48385085
They don't, but you usually find a couple copies of their stuff at the CSI ding/dent section. 6 copies of Fire in the Lake last year, only issue was shrink torn, maybe a small indentation on the back of a box, all marked at like $30.
>>
>>48383525

So they acted like every other publisher? Or do you honestly believe that when you walk into the offices of Rio Grande games that they have a printer in the back churning out copies of the games.
>>
File: bat'quark.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bat'quark.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>48383486
I mean, there's a lot, but probably the most desperate I've ever had someone was in a game of cosmic encounter. One guy got virtually all his ships killed off in the first couple turns, so he was stuck with basically nothing. And then he draws an encounter against me, I offer to negotiate, he agrees, we both play negotiate. I tell him he's going to give me a colony for nothing. He looks at me like I'm insane, tells me to blow myself. I say fine, no deal - and failure to make a deal means both players lose a couple ships. No big deal for me, but crippling for him at this point. I just sit an stare until he caves. On my next turn I draw an encounter against him, and use an emotion control to force another negotiate. Do same thing. And once more to him later in the game.
>pic related, mfw

Probably at a netrunner tournament a couple months ago where I hit something like six or seven traps in the same game against the only girl in the tournament. Still almost won that match, but damn. Had me dancing like a puppet.

>is there a reviewer to whom you are rabidly antipathetic.
Probably radho, since he so strongly favors low-confrontation games.

Very little, since most of their /bgg/ experience is at my hands, but occasionally someone brings a friend who brings something like betrayal or muchkin. Usually I stay quiet and just try to make sure we're too busy with good stuff, but sometimes they start yammering about how great their shit non-game is and I indulge myself in a little counter-tirade.
>>
An interesting read regarding GMT Games current state:

http://www.insidegmt.com/?p=11404
>>
>>48383486
>Unbridled negativity edition.
YYYYAAARRRRR! Let's go!

>>what's the hardest you ever rekt somebody
I play multiple war games, and have tabled opponents on a few occasions.

>>whats the hardest you ever been rekt
In 7 Wonders technology sets are victory point multipliers - not just additive. One player ended up with 6 or 7 complete sets and crushed everyone else.
I love 4x games and was playing Eclipse in 1 v 1 game. Opponent choose the green 'pod people' race. They can explore 2 hexes (and potentially claim both) with a single explore action. In short order they covered 2/3rds or more of the systems. I had better weapons tech (anti-matter cannons) but it didn't help. I destroyed 2 Dreadnoughts in a single turn of combat, and my opponent replaced both AND expanded his fleet the next turn. (Fuck me running!) Needless to say I was exterminated by turn 9.

>>is there a reviewer to whom you are rabidly antipathetic

Wil Fukkin' Wheaton. I can't stand to watch his program. From the shitty laugh tracks for piss-poor jokes to the half-assed game play-through sections, all of it makes me want to gouge my own eyes out with a spoon. The fact that he got a season funded via Kickstarter horrifies me.

>>what game does your group adore but you hate

In this I'm really fortunate. The of two groups I game with on a regular / semi-regular there really isn't a problem in that regard. I have a co-worker who's circle of friends love Monopoly and Catan and will occasionally have 'all day' marathons to see how many games of one or the other that they can finish in a day. That would NOT be my cup of tea. Now my groups will once in a great while pull out a game like Munchkin, or Talisman for shits -n- giggles. But no one argues that they're good games that we should play regularly.
>>
>>48384854
>my diversionary force crossed the alps, and managed to snatch Rome and sack it.

Holy Shiz! That's a hell of a 'diversion'. What did your main force do, drop nukes?

>>48384962
>can't stand Rahdo. He is basically a kickstarter shill and rambles on endlessly

I can see where people wouldn't enjoy his review style. I mainly watch him on rare occasion when I want to see if I'll like a game's mechanics. And I've noticed that more than a few game reviewers (not just Rahdo) seem not to review games that they don't like. I can't tell if this is due to a desire to not alienate publishers / designers or some other reason I'm missing.

>>48385032
>>gencon
I'd love to go back to Gen Con in Indy. I haven't been in years. That said, the first time I went my buddy warned me about people with horrendously bad hygiene. I thought he was kidding / vastly exaggerating. To my horror it turned out he wasn't at all. The vast majority of the folks were perfectly decent with socially acceptable hygiene standards. And then there was someone 'special'. We were in line at the auction area and someone literally smelled like they had week old rotting meat hidden in their clothing. It was weapons grade eye-watering / vomit inducing level bad. People left the area because of it. I felt bad for the staff trapped in the area. How can you reek that badly and not know it / care enough to deal with it?!?

>>48391806
>An interesting read regarding GMT Games current state:

Nice article - thanks for the link.
>>
File: Larissa_Neathal.png (292KB, 410x558px) Image search: [Google]
Larissa_Neathal.png
292KB, 410x558px
>Lords of Waterdeep
>get "+2 for each Arcana" Plot early on
>keep hoarding Arcana
>also have bunch of Buildings for additional income
>points are very close for most of the game
>last round, 2 open Arcana
>Intrigue -> reveal & play 2 Intrigue -> get any 2 & get 2 Wizards
>close one Arcana
>missing one Wizards to close the other
>opponents ignore their own quest, do everything to cockblock me out of getting the last Wizard
>buy another Building instead
>win by 3 points
>tfw
>>
>>48392422
>some other reason I'm missing.
Vasel said in a Q/A that they picked which reviewer got which games based on what they already enjoy. I'd bet more reviewers than not will only tackle games they're interested in to begin with, which leads to a higher rate of good reviews.

>weapons grade eye-watering / vomit inducing level bad
Last year one day walking the exhibit hall me and the wife counted how many people made us gag from body odor: 17, 9 men, 8 women. My brother in law's been going since the MECCA days back in Wisconsin, and said there's always been at least a half dozen people who could drop him each con. Apparently at one point when they gave out goodie bags instead of a bag and coupon book, they included deodorant sprays. Been tempted every year to buy a can of Axe and just hit those who need a shower but I'm sure there'd be bitching and security hassling me over it.

The shit part is, it's just as big a problem with small cons, you just don't notice it because you'll only get 1-2 people a day due to the smaller crowd size.
>>
Has anyone here tried out the Steam powered version of Heroes of Normandie? It looks interesting (and I love the board game) but I wondered if anyone here had first hand experience with it before I drop $30 on it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/365890/
>>
>>48383486

>rekt somebody
Didnt happen in person, but i made a comeback playing an online game of Yomi once; my opponent almost perfected me but i emerged victorious once i got some momentum going with ~20 life remaining.

>been rekt
When it comes to games, i'm the punching bag of the group since i'm the one with the games, so i've been rekt many, many times. Whether it was getting killed before my 2nd turn in King of Tokyo, being gunned down instantly in CashNGuns or been invaded by Russia while playing as France in Diplomacy, i've got plenty of these stories. But my longest most ongoing rekage has been losing to all my fgc friends after teaching them Yomi; i'm terrible at reading people and their fighting game experience made that one a natural fit. Need to teach them BattleCON next.

>rabid apathy
Not really, I like the three main dice tower reviewers (Tom, Sam and Zee) and i'm usuallly open to checking out new reviewers.

>adore that I hate
I'm the only one with games, so i only keep stuff i like, therefore i have yet to experience a game i actively hate. I have grown weary of CAH though.
>>
>>48392919
It's. . . not great. On sale it might be worth grabbing, but right now I'm not very impressed.
Took them until may to get the cards added, still have barely anything from outside the core set, and the interface is only mediocre. Definitely not a $30 product.
>>
>>48395749
Thanks, that's what I'm hearing from other folks too. Sometimes the negative reviews on steam are more informative than the positive ones. Sounds like the maps are kind of small and there's a serious limit on the number of orders available and turns in the solo games.
>>
>>48392666
Play it up as if you're recording an Axe commercial and I'm sure they'd be happy to get sprayed.
>>
File: Mystic-Vale.jpg (28KB, 573x363px) Image search: [Google]
Mystic-Vale.jpg
28KB, 573x363px
Anyone played Mystic Vale yet? I just picked up a copy 2 days ago, guys are coming over Friday night for game night, definitely breaking it out. I can't wait to try it, I'm been a huge deck builder fan.

Has anyone that's played it managed to draw out their entire deck? It seems very plausible.
>>
>>48396959
I played it once at my FLGS the day it came out, and purchased it that day. It's great.

What do you mean, draw out the entire deck? You mean go through all of the advancements? It's supposed to happen with level 1 advancements, that's why you limit how many there are in the stack. And if you go through EVERY SINGLE advancement in all three levels, you're playing wrong. Once people pick up Hawks and Cobras, the game catapults towards endgame.
>>
>>48383486
>Hardest you rekt somebody
I have a bad habit of never finishing wrecking someone. Whenever it becomes clear that I've won in a non-competitive way, I go "cool, so I won. Let's see what(/how long) it would have taken for you to beat me."
The closest I can think of to wrecking someone recently is I doubled second place's score in a game of Legendary. I went like, Thor-Hulk, and I just kept dropping monster hits on the enemies.

>Hardest you got rekt
So, um...like, two weeks ago, we played Fury of Dracula. As Drac, I made a risky call (start in Eastern Europe, figure I'd bounce around south of Godalming as he crossed to join the others) I figure, worst case scenario, it's me versus him, and I can take ONE hunter.

Turn 3 of the game, Mina pulls her special card, forces me to reveal my region. Now Godalming's not leaving. I decide "Screw it, I'll pick a fight, hospitalize him, it'll take the others too long to get here to stop an encounter or two from maturing, and I can pop up to castle dracula to heal. "

He had Knife and Garlic, and I started my assault in the day. Basically, over the course of two fights, I ate shit and died. Turn...4 or 5, tops.

Turns out that Dracula is not super great at combat.

>Reviewer
I can't say I really hate anyone, but I kind of agree with >>48384496 about watch it played: I liked the amount of info I gained, but I felt a little patronized.

>Game your group loves but you hate.
As the resident game owner, this isn't much of a problem for me. The closest is I play Twilight Struggle with a friend, and for some reason, as we joke "Whichever side I play is the weak one." I never catch a damn break in that game.

"Okay, turn one, I can drop Blockade in the headliner, discard Warsaw to it. There's two of his better cards out of the game, one forever."

He headlines Red Scare, I can't discard at all.

"Fuck."

12% chance, he gets the one card to screw me. It's like that EVERY game.
>>
>>48399967
>I have a bad habit of never finishing wrecking someone.
I'm the same way. Anytime it was clear I could win at a Yugioh match I'd pass my turn to see what the other guy could pull off. It just makes sense from a friend point of view. Remember that time I steamrolled you? Yeah, that was fun. VS Remember the time you COMPLETELY TURNED IT AROUND after I gave you ONE TURN?
>>
Redpill me on STRONGHOLD /tg/

It looks awesome, has the exact theme I want, has a high rating, and sounds like my game group would enjoy it.
>>
File: Stronghold board.jpg (766KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stronghold board.jpg
766KB, 1152x768px
>>48400473
It's a quality game with high production values. That said, it's also 14 pages of rules and examples, and limited to 2 players. And has a load of small cubes and dudes.
>>
>>48392422
>Holy Shiz! That's a hell of a 'diversion'. What did your main force do, drop nukes?

I had a major force of Heavy Infantry and Cavalry, with a superior general than the one in my diversionary force, waiting at the strait of Messana. The Roman player was amassing for an expansion into Corsica and Sardinia, so I sent my diversion along the coast.

Pax Romana uses a chit-pull system for turn order, so when I got two turns in a row I managed to move my army from southern Gaul, across the alps, follow the northern coast of Italy, and move on rome when it was practically undefended. I sacked it, and rebuilt the defenses.

The beautiful thing was that we both were waiting for the other to make a transport move across the water, since we both had a Naval Ambush card. Last time I played, he managed to sink about 30.000 of my Romans with a single galley squadron this way, so we were both extremely wary of it.
>>
>https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/56171/asmodee-negotiations-acquire-f2z-entertainment
Here we go again
>>
>buying Love Letter Kanai Factory edition to replace the one I lost
>everywhere is 30 dollars
>about to buy from some dude on ebay
>LITERALLY AS I AM CHECKING OUT HE RAISES THE PRICE 10 DOLLARS

>Seller is based in Israel
of course.
>>
Anyone backing shit right now ? I'm backing both Evil Dead and Walking Dead.

Evil Dead looks like a meh game at best, but I always loved the franchise to bit, so I can't possibly miss it.

TWD actually looks pretty damn good. I was suprised when I watched the gameplay videos. Even watched the entirety of Rahdo's vids, which I usually never do as I find him to be pretty grating when he starts rambling (and the gameplay video for TWD was RAMBLETASTIC)
>>
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/22/the-iron-throne/

>Cosmic Encounter: A Game of Thrones Edition
>>
>>48404605
Because Cosmic wasn't overpriced already?
>>
>>48404013
Still waiting on my Scythe delivery, backed Conan and Massive Darkness. The former because I grew up on Conan and I really like the style/stamina system. The latter because those minis cover such a range of monsters they'll be great for PnP and RPGs. Also if I change my mind later I can just flog it.
>>
>>48404605
>>48404888

Ok after reading the preview I retract my bitching, it looks like streamlined Cosmic for $10 less, and a theme that'll get my casual friends interested. All in on this one if it's even close to balanced.
>>
>>48398880
I mean draw out your entire deck of cards when making your field. I watched AEG's tutorial vid and the girl doing it drew out 14 of her 20 cards, so it seems entirely feasible to be able to draw out your entire deck in a single turn if you have the right set up/get lucky enough. Guess I'll find out in a couple hours.
>>
>>48405684
Sounds pretty cool!
>>
Had a lot of cruisers in Twilight Imperium. A neighboring player noticed I was winning because of that bullshit Emperor card (this was pre-expansion). He sent his main fleet straight into my minefield.

First game of Dominion. Barely got anything before the game was over.

I don't read reviews.

Card games that aren't board games.
>>
>>48383486

I won my first ever game of Puerto Rico by a lead of >30 points. Prety good for a newb.
Gangbanged and roflstomped in Power Grid after a really bad first city choice. Got boxed in a corner and couldn't even build a second city until the 2nd phase.
Not rabidly, but Wheaton is really annoying and Vasel is a snob
I'm the guy that buys most of the games in our group, and I'm pretty OK with what I've brought to the table. Catan got old fast.
>>
>>48412306
>Vasel is a snob
?
>>
>>48412509
Yeah, if anything, he's the opposite.
>>
>>48412509
>>48412706
yeh, guess I just dislike him and couldn't find a better word to express it
Sometimes he seems petty in how he likes or dislikes stuff, and his style kind of rubs me the wrong way. It's the "I'm always right and I do games for a living, so suck it pleb" vibe I get from him sometimes
>>
>>48412863
He can seem a bit short at times, watch the GAMA live stream footage and see how pissy he gets with Jason's sperging out, but I've met Tom and he was about as nice as you can be. Was at a con the day before it opened and caught him and the Dice Tower guys walking around, they were pretty cool stopping to chat with some friends and their kids for longer than I would on day they weren't "working".

Wheaton on the other hand I still regret not punching in the sack every time I run into him. Guy's been rude to anyone who asked to speak with him if he wasn't doing a signing.
>>
>>48414992
ditto
>>
>>48417057
3d time's the charm
>>
File: map.jpg (688KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
688KB, 1700x1100px
>Used to have a dream of playing an entire game of Twilight Imperium
>It happened
>Get a dream of playing a full game of Virgin Queen
>Several games completed
>Now have a dream of playing a full, 10-turn, ~15-20hour game of Pax Romana's Ultra-historical scenario

I think cardboard is making me go ever more slightly insane
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (410KB, 700x898px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
410KB, 700x898px
>Get gems so you can get gem mines so you have more gems to get more gem mines

Any recs for games similar to this? The lack of randomness\almost perfect information, not-too-indirect player interaction and simple but emergently complex rules is really nice.

The biggest draw is the simplicity while still relying on solid mechanics (instead of going full social/party game)
>>
File: MegaCivAll.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
MegaCivAll.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
>>48419065
>slightly

Heh! You could always go with Mega-Civilization instead.
>>
Considering snagging either Among the Stars of the Core Worlds game. Anyone have any pros or cons with either game?
>>
>>48419138
I think Five Tribes could fit the bill.
>Grab all meeples from a tile
>Place meeples on orthogonally adjacent tiles, one per tile, no backsies
>Last meeple placed must match color with at least one meeple on the last tile, then take all same colored meeples from the tile
>End move triggers tile ability and meeple abilities, if last meeple is taken, player claims the tile

The base mechanics are really simple and easy to grasp, even though the scoring and djinns complicate it a bit.
>>
>>48384854
Can you give me a bit of info on PAX romana, I want to get it but im not sure.
>>
>>48383486
anyone got the image for couple board games?
>>
>vasel

the damn freak wears hats indoors
>>
File: the wife's recs fixed.png (3MB, 1878x1672px) Image search: [Google]
the wife's recs fixed.png
3MB, 1878x1672px
>>48420875
>>
>>48421067
If my hair was that bad, I might too.
But I'd probably just man up and shave it off.
>>
File: ced.jpg (878KB, 986x1369px) Image search: [Google]
ced.jpg
878KB, 986x1369px
>>48420522
Sure. First things first, it's definitely not for everyone. You'll want at least one friend whom you know's gonna get into it.

It's a point-to-point, Grand Strategy board game, with ´scenarios ranging from really short 2-player scenarios, to the abovementioned 15+ hour weekend project. It has a BIG focus on military campaigning, and what you'll be doing most of the time are sneaky moves allowing you to expand or block your opponents' expansion. You also build towns and cities, manage your economy, and try to keep your country stable.

The 4 factions all use the same mechanics, but their positions are assymetrical. Rome has powerful legions but no navy, no cavalry, and do not start with control of southern Italy. Carthage has a powerful fleet and many provinces, but have a hard limit on how many heavy troops they can field. Greece has lots of provinces, both in Asia Minor and Italy, but are incredibly unstable. The East starts with a huge army ready to sweep through Asia Minor, but will inevitably be plagued by unrest from the other successors (and if playing the Ultra-historical scenario, they do not control Egypt).

And then there are the events. Oh boy. You can either play with event markers (so you have 2 events per game turn) or with event cards (which IMO are far superior, but take a long time), but no matter what they'll probably be incredibly unfair. Rebellions, successor wars, barbarian invasions, and it is very possible for someone to be unfairly hit by a majority of them. But if you're not turned off by this, you'll notice that a lot of care has been put into their design. All the barbarian peoples have different invasion mechanics, all the areas have different rebellion mechanics, and Pontus can enter the fray, becoming its own micro-nation.

(cont)
>>
File: tumblr_nclxyfh0au1re4q6uo5_1280.jpg (141KB, 736x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nclxyfh0au1re4q6uo5_1280.jpg
141KB, 736x524px
>>48421286
One thing that has turned off a bunch of my friends is the way turn order is figured out; it uses a chit-pull system, and while no player can have more than two activations in a row, sometimes it can take a very long time between turns. But if you can deal with that then turn order can become a pretty exciting affair.

So yeah, I find it great, but I can perfectly understand why any given player wouldn't. I happen to have a friend who shares my enthusiasm, some who are willing to play, and a whole lot who wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

Hope this helps you out.
>>
>>48421282
You know, he could just get a plastic hair piece like any other politician... ;)
>>
>>48404013
Waiting for Saloon Tycoon and In the Name of Odin to arrive in the next few weeks.
>>
>>48421307
Thank you Anon! I actually think I'll purchase it now. You see my flat mate and I have a passion for history, his interest lies in Rome more so than I. We don't mind long though. We've played quite a few games of twilight struggle.
>>
>>48419138
Maybe San Juan?
>>
>>48423842
It definitely has more randomness than Splendor. But Splendor too has a fair amount of randomness in that you don't know what cards will be drawn to fill in the rows.

In San Juan the randomness in mitigated by the fact that you can use cards for multiple things-- as the buildings they represent, as goods to "sell" to get more cards, and as money to build buildings.
>>
Looks like Minifig might have to update his /v/ related games image sooner rather than later. Looks like there's an Armored Core board game coming out...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/223137030/armored-coretm-rts-a-real-time-strategy-board-game
>>
Anyone wanna play Carcassonne or Summoner Wars on Vassal?
>>
>>48425095
KS games don't get added until they've come out AND general consensus is that it's good.
>>
>>48426196
I'll have to try out Vassal. I can't do it right now, but I'll see about Carcassonne.
>>
>>48383486
I think the hardest I've rekt people lately was Roll for the Galaxy. 4 players and I scored more than the rest of the table put together. (Admittedly, most of the people I play that game against do not understand it.)
>>
Any good single-player board/card/dice games?
>>
>>48430451
Read a book.
>>
>>48430451
Onirin is a trippy game of solitair
>>
File: BGcollection.png (3MB, 1680x1668px) Image search: [Google]
BGcollection.png
3MB, 1680x1668px
>>48383486
Gentlemen.
Commence to jigglin'.
>>
So, how bad is the Game of Thrones board game?
>>
>>48430628
It's what you play when Diplomacy is too drab for your group and you don't have time for Rex.
>>
>>48419065
Could you have a dream where you play one of those big mega-games out there?
And could you dream me in there too?
>>
File: P7230763.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P7230763.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Isle of Skye is an incredible game. I want to buy the designer a beer.

>dem simple rules but with planning ahead required if you want to score well
>intuitive rules that clicks in place in your mind after taking a turn or two
>every game is different since the objectives will always change, you draw random tiles from the bag and the way you score is different every turn
>>
>>48430717
Is that a PnP? What are the tiles like? They look like fridge magnets.
>>
>>48430583
Did Mainframe have a flavour insert of some sort with it? Also, how's Metal Gear Risk?
>>
>>48383486
>friends want to leave because they've been up since 5am and tired af
>okay just lemme teach you this game it'll be super quick i promise
>teach them scythe in <10 min
>they remember basically everything next week except niggling points like retreats netting you a combat card and being able to play one for each mini rather in the battle
>>
File: P6180740.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P6180740.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>48385032
>>48385032
>>48385032
>>48385032
How do board game cafes work?

You have to bring a group of friends to a board game cafe to play, don't you? What kind of tournaments are you talking about?

Also they should release 7 Wonders Duel expansion already. The wait is killing me
>>
>>48430736
There's a small intro that the security net for a major bank is down for like six seconds or something and a paragraph outlining the history and motivations of each character.
MG Risk is basically Risk but you can buy special commanders, action cards (p sure these are in the latest editions of vanilla Risk too actually), and Outer Haven can be driven around iirc to do thing like attack undefended coasts.
It's still Risk, I wouldn't expect too much from it.
>>
>>48430746
I was often surprised how well a sleep-deprived brain can take information.

Anyway, is Scythe really only 10 minutes to teach?
>>
>>48430762
>and a paragraph outlining the history and motivations of each character
Each character gets a paragraph I mean.
>>
>>48430717
moar of titcow pls
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>48430773
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>48430835
I'm not transferring this shit to my pc sorry about the rotation
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>48430840
>>
>>48383486
Mostly in Virgin Queen: losing the Ottoman capital, or just getting gangpiled as France.

Is Scythe good? Where do the main conflicts arise with other players in Scythe? Does the board have enough hexes? Could it fit with a group that can handle Virgin Queen?
>>
>>48430746
>first game of Scythe took 1 hour+ to teach while playing, an additional 2+ hours to complete
Feels bad, atleast we had fun though, once the mechanics clicked with everyone turns went by very quickly.

>>48430762
>>48430835
>>48430840
>>48430848
Thanks for these, I'll link them to the Netrunner thread too if you don't mind.
>>
hot damn, isn't this the sum of all my desires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv25UpOO9xw
>>
File: v-related traditional games2.png (6MB, 1256x3151px) Image search: [Google]
v-related traditional games2.png
6MB, 1256x3151px
>>
>>48427028
Hopefully it doesn't suck since the Metal Gear vidya game franchise is well loved in certain quarters.

>>48430411
I can understand being new at Roll for the Galaxy, but it's not that hard to comprehend the rules. Either someone did a poor job of explaining the rules, or those folks are NOT board gaming's target audience. Our typical games of Roll with 4 - 5 players only see a 5 or 6 point difference between first place and last when victory points are totaled.

>>48430451
>Any good single-player board/card/dice games?

Tons of them! There are several semi-permanent threads with long lists of solo gaming options on Board Game Geek. Before we can really give you good personalized suggestions, we'd need to know if there are any genres / game types you are particularly fond of?
>>
>>48430583
So many games I'd love to play! Nice. I either own or would gladly play at least 18 of the games you have listed. (My collection is *a bit* larger) And I didn't realize that there was a 'Dark City' expansion for the original version of Citadels.

>>48430628
>how bad is the Game of Thrones board game?

Which version? You do realize there's more than one.
>>
>>48430726
>What are the tiles like?
map tiles are paper, much like carcassonne
>>
>>48430717
Damnit! Stop that. You're making it sound fun, and then *I'll want to buy it*! And I need more games like the Titanic needs more salt water.

>>48430726
>Is that a PnP? What are the tiles like? They look like fridge magnets.

Not the Anon you were asking, but it's definitely NOT a PnP game. Those are simply gloss finish heavy cardstock tiles from the looks of the photo. (It'd be cool, but expensive as heck, for a game to have enameled tiles. It'd have to be a 'Designer' edition and probably hideously expensive.)

>>48430757
Sad Anon was pointing out a lack of friends who were willing to play board games at all. Location is irrelevant when one lacks any other players for a multiplayer game with no solo element.

>>48430767
>is Scythe really only 10 minutes to teach?
Depends on who you're teaching it to and how good your teaching skills are. It's a '4x like' game which means it's got a bit of complexity to it. Teaching board gamers who already play medium and heavy games the rules in 10 minutes - possible. A group of complete newbs - not so much...
>>
>>48430835
>>48430840
>>48430848
You Anon, are a scholar and a gent-bro for sharing that simply because you could.

>>48431281
Grills who play board games?!? Unpossible! ;) This is the interwebz!
>>
>>48383486

In shadow hunter, I killed the last shadow (a vampire at 0 damage) in one turn without revealling myself at all.

Huuuu... Everytimes I play town of salem I'm the first dead...

I don't watch review, as I find they often give a bad idea of what the game is. So no

The Monopoly. That's just the worst game that exist. A luck game that have a duration of 2 day.
>>
>>48430717
Yeah, great game. I love the variable scoring that makes every game different. Even if you have the same four scoring tiles in two different games, if they are in a different order it can completely change your strategy.
>>

I play wargames, and it happens once in a blue moon, and I hate it. I get absolutely zero joy from landslide victories.

Trying to stick with board games...eh...I really don't really recall that ever happening. I mean, I'll get last place at whatever game here and there, but I never feel like I just got absolutely trounced. I just didn't know the rules/didn't like the game enough to be competitive.

I did lose on my very first turn playing dungeonquest as the dwarf once though. Oh bottomless pit, you slay me. Literally. Still was great for a laugh.

Most of them are just boring to listen to. I'd have to go with vassal though if I must pick one. Screaming at his kids to shut the door being used as a joke, and his inconsistencies with how he reviews things. I remember him...liking or hating the pathfinder adventure card game because of the "deck is life" mechanic, while slamming or praising another game because of the exact same mechanic.

He did find Myth to be a great game, and I know how much some of you guys lose your shit over that one, so he has some redeeming qualities.

Eh...superfight? Still think that's the shittiest concept for a game I've ever seen, and people still eat it up.
>>
>>48434179
>Eh...superfight? Still think that's the shittiest concept for a game I've ever seen, and people still eat it up.

Yeah, I've played that once. I have no urge to every 'play' it again. Not much of a game there.
>>
>>48430649
>Don't have time for Rex
In what twisted world is AgoT faster than Rex?
The first game of Rex I ever played was faster than any game of AgoT I've ever seen.
>>
>That feeling when I still have Fireball Island
>>
File: board.png (2MB, 1351x1241px) Image search: [Google]
board.png
2MB, 1351x1241px
>>48383486
>>
File: v-related traditional games2b.png (2MB, 1366x1618px) Image search: [Google]
v-related traditional games2b.png
2MB, 1366x1618px
>>
>>48436108
Fuck your shit. I had the board and a couple pieces/cards from when we bought it at a garage sale.

The board was great for battles with various dinosaurs/Pokemon/mighty max monsters.

Can't even remember how/when my parents got rid of it.

You lucky bastard.

I hope you have a wonderful fucking day.
>>
/bgg/, I need your advice.
I'm doing a deep cleaning of my collection and I've finally come down to the biggest dilemma:

I have a suitcase full of Heroscape tiles and I don't know if I should keep them or not.

On one hand they take up much space, haven't been used in years, and can sell for a pretty penny.

On the other it's not that much room, they're getting rarer and rarer, and I have all these ideas for using them in ttrpgs and other games (like Arena of the Planeswalkers and shit).

What should I do?
>>
>>48432628
>And I didn't realize that there was a 'Dark City' expansion for the original version of Citadels.
It's packaged with base game in all post-2008 edition iirc.
>>
>>48432746
>Teaching board gamers who already play medium and heavy games the rules in 10 minutes - possible.
You know how most groups start with Catan or 7 Wonders are Carc?
I got mine started on Puerto Rico.
>>
>>48441162
Honestly, if they haven't been touched in years - sell them. Bank the money, collect interest, and when you're ready buy / build RPG terrain that will look better and cost less.
>>
>>48441183
I picked up a copy a couple of years ago and realized when I read the description of 'Dark City' that I already had all the extra purple cards, etc. It's nice to know they included all the extra content in the latest edition.
>>
>>48428919
Cool, drop me a email
>>
are there any games that have phases with completely different gameplay? not sure if phases is the right word

for example, after you're done building the world in carcasonne you'd then use the board you created to play an area control or a pickup and deliver game
>>
>>48442258
No good ones, no.
>>
>>48442258
There's a little of that going on in Keyflower. Auction for tiles, add tiles to you settlement, worker placement for resource generation and movement. These don't happen in distinct phases though, everything is kind of going on at once.
>>
>>48442258
Pixel glory is a fun game that has an auction phase followed by a light card game. Basically everyone auctions for different spells to add to their deck, which takes a few minutes. Then you draw monsters from a deck and take turns using the spells you bought during the auction phase to kill the monsters, getting points, but the catch is that damage stays on the monster, and only the player who gets the killing blow gets the points. It's a fun, fairly light game that doesn't take too long to play or offer a ton of depth, but its definitely worth the price and it hits the table at my house a decent amount in between heavier stuff.
>>
>>48383486
Why doesn't CSI stock Keyflower? That's really weird.
>>
File: forge war.jpg (308KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
forge war.jpg
308KB, 600x375px
>>48442258
If you don't mind something heavy/long, Forge War is great. Every turn has 3 very distinct phases. One is sort of like a strategy/area control phase, followed by a worker placement phase, and finally a questing/resource management phase. It's not really what you're looking for I don't think, as each individual phase isn't really fleshed out into it's own thing like what you suggest (build a board, then play on it, etc). It's a very good game though, and has a lot of different stuff going on. Worth checking out.
>>
>>48383486
Quick question:

Is Pandemic Legacy good? I like Pandemic but my fear is that by the fifth month I'll think "I'm sick of this crud"
>>
>>48442686
Not OP (and not sure why OP can't put the pastebin in the opening post) but if you check the links below they might help you out. In the pastebin is a set of links to sites that sell at a discount, and there's another site that's useful some times as well.

http://pastebin.com/PkAVzU3T

http://tabletopprices.com/
>>
File: Hegemonic 01.jpg (368KB, 1021x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hegemonic 01.jpg
368KB, 1021x700px
>>48442258
There's Eclipse - a Space 4x game. As you explore, you lay out new hexes which make up the board. You can then colonize and use the hexes / sectors for resources, tech, etc depending on the sector (hex) in question. Games that are similar include Exodus, and Hegemonic. There's also 'Xia - Legend of a Drift System' with a hex tile layout that varies, and is definitely a 'pick up and deliver' style game.
>>
File: Andrea-Laurie-Holden.jpg (41KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea-Laurie-Holden.jpg
41KB, 500x282px
Is there a board game or a war game based on modern day swat tactics and different groups of militia facing off in an urban environment like a house or destroyed factory?

Maybe with Guerilla tactics
>>
>>48443368
I join to this matter. if there are minis even better
>>
Not sure if any of you guys heard or care, but Kingdom Death is getting reprinted at some point.

Still not really into most of the designs in the slightest, but the system sounds neat enough and worth a shot.

Can't wait to laugh at everyone trying to sell their copies for like 800 bucks
>>
>>48443393
If there isn't one I'm going to design one this week. That's why I was asking.
>>
>>48443432
Call me then once you produce SWAT minis or other police special units from around the globe.
>>
>>48443487
>having to produce my own minis

Man for design and play, I could just use mini's bought off ebay. But yeah if it gets published or something I'll definitely drop the money on it to have the minis designed really nicely.
>>
>>48443368

I've got a prototype in the works that's gotten pretty good reception with playtesters, but as far as I've seen, there's no real tactical SWAT board game out there. When I say tactical though I mean using miniatures and cover and the like.

As for actual miniatures? Loup garou from the infinity miniature game, SWAT from the batman miniatures game. Hmmmm, cant think of anything else off the top of my head but surely there must be more out there.
>>
I have won every game of Pictomania I have ever played. I guess I'm just good at doodling and recognizing others' doodles.
>>
>>48443511
I'll be rooting for you.
Keep us updated of any progress or idea.
>>
>>48443573

>Fully coop
>Game is based around playing story missions with difficulty that exponentially increases after each mission. You play skirmish missions on the side for experience and loot
>Charts control mission layouts
>Charts control loot drops
>You have a small degree of control over loot rolls
>Your character starts as one of 3 archetypes that determins what kind of stuff they can equip/use
>Melee and ranged are both important
>Setting is future but nothing like shadowrun. Maybe more like Judge Dredd?
>Special goals available that if completed reward special gear. The more unique the loot, the harder the goal.

And so on and so forth. /tg/ hates charts, dice, and everything random, so I don't really bring it up much at all.
>>
>>48402411
Please baby Jesus don't let board games turn out like the vidya industry.
>>
>>48443360
I love how Hegemonic uses the same cards for politics, military, and tech.
>>
>>48444012
And the fact that you can choose to sacrifice a tech card to increase your influence in a conflict. Makes for tough choices. I love stirring up rebellion in my opponent's backfield.
>>
>>48443368
The closest one I can think of that sort of fits the bill is Level 7 Omega Protocol. It's got Tac Ops vs Aliens.
>>
File: Level 7 Omega Protocol Map.jpg (87KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Level 7 Omega Protocol Map.jpg
87KB, 640x350px
>>48444340
Here's an example of some of the pieces. I'm sure there are better examples elsewhere. Most of what you're looking for might well be found in the historical gaming threads in the form of tactical / skirmish level minis games of which there are a number.
>>
Thoughts on Dreadball? how does it compares to games such as Blood Bowl or Guild Ball? what other mini game with a sport theme does exist?
>>
>>48444990

Ugly, the the terrain is grid based. Outside of that im unsure.

A lot of people are having fun with guild ball though
>>
>>48439717
Found it in a thrift store like 15 years ago.
Every
Single
Piece.
Including all of the cards. I didn't even know it was rare or anything. I just thought it looked cool.
>>
So how does p500 work exactly? Do they do a general run once they reach the quota?

Looking for Sekigahara
>>
>>48448603
Iirc as soon as the P500 reaches GMTs planned publishing number, which I've read somewhere can vary between 500-700 depending on the game in question, they begin the process of finalizing stuff and planning when to fit it in their publishing schedule, during which people can still order it for the P500 price.

According to the last GMT update Sekigahara is planned for a reprint in September:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/GMT-Update--July-21--2016--P500s--Production-Updates--General-News.html?soid=1103480314715&aid=w_c9UIUDFAU
>>
>>48448804
I need them to reprint T&T, Churchill, A Distant Plain, and to print Pendragon already.
>>
>>48449093
Heh, managed to pick up the first two myself during the first print, but gotta order the T&T upgrade kit. Got Falling Sky instead of ADP, though I might have to pick up ADP as well. Pendragon seems like an insta-buy also. Fuckin GMT and their fantastic games...
>>
>>48449228
And Genesis and Dominant Species, but those aren't OOS at most places yet.
The only game I've played by them that I don't like is Thunder Alley, racing games just aren't my bag.
>>
>>48383486
>You begin the game on pre-release night with just your starter deck. You'll open new packs, form collections, and sell your junk cards on the aftermarket to buy hot new cards.
>you'll open new packs
Is Millennium Blades a "legacy" kinda game?
CSI will only ship one daily deal at a time, but if I'm having Maitland hold something from the Summer Sale can I get them to ship that and a thing from the Dragon Sale and a daily deal at the same time?
>>
>>48449359
Also, X-Com the board game is limited to 2 per customer. Why?
>>
>>48449250
Oh yeah, Dominant Species is fantastic, thinking of picking up Welcome to Centerville when that's released too, both being Chad Jensen games. Never tried Genesis, though I'm looking into it a bit, sort of as an alternative to Successors, which doesn't seem like it's going to be reprinted anytime soon...
>>
>>48442258
I know nothing really about the game, but I believe Millenium Blades has a "game within a game" format. I know it's popular here so maybe some another anon can expand on/correct my ignorance.
>>
>>48443424
Thanks for the heads up, I felt some regret missing out on it last time.
>>
Just started playing Kingdom Death yesterday with friends, we're only a few hours in. Anyone who's played got any idea what to expect later on?
>>
>>48449359
>Is Millennium Blades a "legacy" kinda game?
Nope
>>
>>48449368
What do you mean why? Because CSI sells it at a discount to individuals, but they aren't there to supply people who want to act like re-sellers on places like Ebay but lack their own re-sellers license. They aren't there to make it easy for ass-hats to gouge the unwitting on Ebay.
>>
>Cry Havoc pre-orders out of stock at both CSI and MM.
The Vasel Effect confirmed.
>>
>>48452114
Funagain seem to have it though a bit more expensive.
>>
>>48452266
Yeah, been glaring at it in my cart there for about ten minutes.
Probably just going to wait for the second print run, I've still got too much other unplayed/underplayed stuff.
>>
>>48452336
Need a /bgg/ regular to pick it up so we can have some opinions. I got my copy of Scythe delivered today so I'm buoyant. I felt guilty opening it the box is such a work of art.
>>
>>48452405
Despite being pretty convinced that scythe isn't as vicious as I'd like, I was really, really close to backing it anyways just for the art. Gorgeous dieselpunk porn.
>>
>>48452504
Having played just once, it's definitely more a "build an engine, get high popularity and all stars placed with engine, and don't get distracted" kind of game. Conflict can come if you want to disrupt another player's engine or plans however, and although harassing others can sometimes be detrimental to your progress (mostly because it's hard to keep up the harass without harming your own engine), all of the factions have an ability that make confrontation always an option.

Also, I'm slightly regretting not getting the art book.
>>
>>48383486
>What's the hardest you ever rekt somebody

The first time I played dominion against a kid new to my LGS's boardgame nights who claimed he was experienced but was actually his second game ever.

>What's the hardest you ever been rekt

My first game of Dominion

>is there a reviewer to whom you are rabidly apathetic

Almost all of them. Most have poor video and audio quality which make it difficult to watch, drawn out explanations of shit I don't want to know, gloss over shit I do want to know, etc. Plus I just don't care much for their opinions. There's a couple of diehard boardgamers in my local scene whose opinions I'll swear by, and that's good enough.

I did, however, manage to sit through the entirety of Starlit Citadel because of Kaja.

Recently, Munchkin, Risk, Catan without expansions, and Flashpoint. My group also frequently insist on a number of old kids/party games for "nostalgia."

Conversely, I like TI, Mahjong, and Catan WITH expansions, all of which the majority of my group are deathly adverse to.
>>
Anyone here played both World's Fair and Aquasphere?

I feel those games are similar and I refer to that sort of thing as "resource gathering". But people keep saying that's not right.

What are they then? I would say area control, but that's not right either. There are buttloads of games like this, do we really not have a word for them? Games where you are just trying to collect the most random shit that is worth points over a set amount of time?
>>
>>48454341
Tokaido is sort of like that - you travel along a pathway with different stops and you try and do things that net you the most victory points at the end of the game. The term often used for games like this is 'points salad' style game.
>>
>>48443536
I know that feel - my family won't play any Disney trivia game with me any more, because I knew most of the answers. The price of being a /co/mrade, I guess...
>>
>>48454698
Thanks. That's a good term, though people will probably think I'm being derisive even though I love the genre.
>>
>>48455603
My family got me some star wars cards for trivial pursuit for Christmas. We played one half-game once, I must have gone like ten minutes straight just answering, rolling, moving, answering, then we got bored and played something else.
>>
Any Henson fans? Any chance this game is going to be not shit?
>>
>>48455699
Yeah, the problem with trying to talk about gaming at times is there are tons of terms some more obscure than others.

Point Salad Game:
n. A game in which there are such a wide variety of ways to get VP that the game lacks strategic and/or tactical focus. Describing a game as point salad is usually derogatory as it derives from "word salad"--an incoherent, unfocused piece of writing.

I like Tokaido and Carcassonne for example, but they could both fit this kind of description in spite of their very different mechanics.
>>
File: God plays games.jpg (28KB, 243x379px) Image search: [Google]
God plays games.jpg
28KB, 243x379px
>>48455760
>I must have gone like ten minutes straight just answering, rolling, moving, answering, then we got bored and played something else.
>>
>>48456040
I consider Labyrinth to be one of the best fantasy movies of the 1980s, and I was mildly intrigued when I saw this at the UK Games Expo, but I didn't have time to play it. I'll wait until the reviews come out.
>>
>>48438433
I like you.
>>
> playing an old game called Aggravation with my sister
> there are three paths to win: long loops, star shortcuts, and the locking center hole.
> I regularly beat her by prioritizing star shortcuts and long loops, never use the center hole because you need to roll a 1 on d6 to move out of it
> her getting locked in the center hole is why she loses every time
> i'm much behind due to luck, two of my guys are in start
> on the next 4 rolls I rolled exactly what I needed to advance my two remaining marbles through it
> went on to win
> she was so sure she would win that she actually cried when she lost
>>
>>48456549
>Tokaido
>Carcassonne
>point salads
Bro, do you even Feld?
>>
>>48451265
>Because CSI sells it at a discount to individuals, but they aren't there to supply people who want to act like re-sellers on places like Ebay but lack their own re-sellers license. They aren't there to make it easy for ass-hats to gouge the unwitting on Ebay.
The deal isn't good enough to make any real money off it though.
And it's Craigslist, ime.
>>
File: pic519914_md.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic519914_md.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
>>48383486
>>what's the hardest you ever rekt somebody

Month or so ago, playing Lord's of Waterdeep. Guy is the self proclaimed champion of the game, plays it constantly on his phone thingy.

Game starts off, I can't get a strategy going. Finally say fuck it, and just play to fuck with people and have fun (intrigue cards every turn). I don't even do one mission.

But I do keep a close eye on master gamer guy, and make sure to block him at every 'I am so subtle' point. I came in second.

A friend of mine ends up winning, he has never won. Gamergod was pissed beyond hope. We are still laughing about it.

>>whats the hardest you ever been rekt

Don't think I have been. Not in an emotional way anyhow.

>>is there a reviewer to whom you are rabidly antipathetic

Can't think of any reviewers names off hand.

>>what game does your group adore but you hate

They are big in to party style games. Short 'fun' games with the theme just sort of tacked on. Often no theme at all to be noticed. I hate those games, I'm more of your super heavy with extra heavy theme game guy.

But I accept it.

By the way, picked up Formula D a few weeks ago. Played it for the first time this Saturday. Was a huge hit. I'll be buying some extra dice for it. Not many games can handle 8 people well, and I can see this one doing 10 easily. Rare thing I think.
>>
File: the tabloes have turned humman.jpg (33KB, 572x220px) Image search: [Google]
the tabloes have turned humman.jpg
33KB, 572x220px
>>48383486
Rate muh buy.
>>
File: Core Worlds set.jpg (332KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
Core Worlds set.jpg
332KB, 672x672px
>>48461367
I see your buy and counter with...

(Should be here tomorrow! Sweet.)
>>
File: Vikings.jpg (310KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Vikings.jpg
310KB, 700x525px
Any opinions on Vikings? The central wheel mechanic seems fun and somewhat similar to the market in Seeland, which is a game I really enjoy. Worth getting?
>>
Today has not been a day for self-control, /bgg/.
I have been weak.
>>
I've searched, but besides the new cover, I can't find any art for the new robinson crusoe release that will be coming out around september. I'm really excited for it because I love vincent dutrait's work

have I overlooked something, or have they just not put out any art yet?
>>
>>48462609
I haven't seen anything about it yet either. I've got the core and Voyages of the Beagle expansion along with the stuff from BGG.
>>
>>48456549

Carcassone, you can typically get a feel for who is winning and why. Tokaido, I kept getting my ass camped on and every plan jammed up. I swore I was in last place the whole game, and so would anyone else sitting at the table. Yet somehow, something so urbane as "completed the mountain set" won me the game, and not by a tiny margin. Perfect example of points salad.
>>
Any good board game meetup/FLGS board game nights in Atlanta?

Everywhere I go it's "Oh, yeah, we do board games on X and X but nobody showed up today so they just decided to play Magic."

No, I don't want to play magic. I want to play Shadows over Camelot or Fury of Dracula.
>>
File: latenight.gif (1MB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
latenight.gif
1MB, 406x364px
mfw I still can't find a game on Tabletop Simulator, it's all just Secret Hitler and Catan
>>
Favorite gmt game? Besides twilight struggle?
>>
>>48462903
Oh, I wouldn't disagree. It's why I choose Tokaido as my primary example. Carc isn't to bad in its vanilla form, but add in some of the expansions, and it gets pretty scattered pretty quickly.

>>48461880
I know dem feels - my saving grace >>48461464
was that most of it came out of a $50 gift card, so only spent less than $30 on all three out of pocket.
>>
>>48463189
And Ashes
>>
>>48459346
>really enjoy Lords of Waterdeep
>hyped to play it with new people
>this one guy doesn't seem to get it
>spergs out and just starts fucking with everyone
>targets me in particular
.have no fun at all

Congrats
>>
5 player game of Terra Mystica. I was playing darklings and was up agains some new people and some veterans. I had almost 100 points more than the guy in second place.
Any time I play The Gallerist I do really piss poor.
I don't overtly hate any reviewers, but Tom Vasel really shouldn't be as popular and influencial as he is.
Deckbuilding games in general. A lot of them I feel are exactly the same.
>>
>>48462903
>Yet somehow, something so urbane as "completed the mountain set" won me the game, and not by a tiny margin.
Scenery in general, and mountains in particular, are fucking OP dude.
>>
>>48464473
>Tom Vasel really shouldn't be as popular and influencial as he is.
Isn't he like one of the very first people to review board games who still do? He's been contributing money to BGG since like 2001, at least.
>>
>>48463222
>euro
Dominant Species

>block wargame
Triumph&Tragedy, absolutely GOAT WWII grand strategy

>point-to-point wargame
Here I Stand I guess, though I've not played it in like 9-10 years...

>COIN
only played Andean Abyss and Falling Sky, and they're pretty different so idk

>political-ish(?)
Churchill is pretty fun, but I really don't know how to categorize it
>>
>>48461880
Yes! You buckled, I look forward to Havoc opinions. Assuming you get a chance to play it in the next year of course.
>>
File: scythepromo[1].jpg (298KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
scythepromo[1].jpg
298KB, 600x544px
>>48383486
Goddammit, I really want this card, but it'd cost more than the sleeves I used for the whole game.
>>
File: pic3002899_lg.jpg (194KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
pic3002899_lg.jpg
194KB, 1024x683px
You have 3 minutes to explain why you haven't played this GOTY yet
>>
>>48461880
So, managed to get a play of Mare Nostrum done yet? :^)
>>
>>48462903
I've never played Takaido, but Carcasonnne always seemed awful. You end up praying to RNG for a tile and fields ends up winning games out the ass.

I know that didn't have anything to do with the point, I'm just talking.

Is 7 Wonders point salad? All the point opportunities work differently.
>>
>>48466568
I've played it 5 times and own it. I have only played the intro setup, because I've had to teach it.

It is good, but no matter how well you explain the rules, the person who had played before will crush.
>>
File: spy.png (8KB, 189x58px) Image search: [Google]
spy.png
8KB, 189x58px
>>48463260
Nice.

>>48465611
Don't joke about that shit.

>>48466871
Ha.
Either next Wednesday or Saturday at the latest.
>>
Opinions on scythe for those who backed it early? Worth getting new for 80, or wait for discounts? How's the gameplay?
>>
>>48467277
It's not strictly RNG.
Random number generation has an equal probability to generate one of a possible number of results, indefinitely,
Drawing from a finite pool of tiles has a fixed probability to draw ONE non-repeatable result from an extant universe that shrinks after every draw, so even if the draws are random you can remember what is is left and estimate the chances you'll get a tile you need.
Just saying, it's not that random.
>>
>>48468206
I am going to sit down, go through the rules and play an automa match tonight. Not sure when I'll have a large game, as I'll probably only manage two player matches currently.
>>
>want to play a board game similar to Axis and Allies except without the doomstacks
Are there even any games similar to A&A, let alone games similar but only slightly more in depth and not full sim?
>>
>>48469284
Loads. "Dudes on a Map" is a massive genre.
>>
>>48469360
You know what I mean.
A&A has a unique flavor of gameplay that I both like for its ease of access yet feel a bit cheated on because some Infantry just shoot down my bomber squadron.
I'd like something that is a bit more tactical, but I don't want something like Rise and Decline of the Third Reich cause that shit's too slow and complex to play with buddies on average.
>>
>>48383486
Once killed a 5 terminator squad with 10 Gargoyles.
No cheese with deep strikes sweeping advance or anything, just 10 gargoyles charging 5 terminator with thunder-hammers to save a Carnifex, along with a lot of bad save rolls.
>>
>>48468215
True. It just felt that the last half of the game ends up with the players losing a lot of control on their actions in the game.
>>
>>48466568
>You have 3 minutes to explain why you haven't played this GOTY yet

Because you're to cheap to buy it for me Anon. You have only yourself to blame...
>>
>>48466568
I have played it though. It's not GOTY material, but I liked it.
>>
>>48469426
I'd probably just Transition to Twilight Imperium, there's not in the WW2 camp that's heavier than A&A without going full retard.
>>
>>48469084
Cool! Post your thoughts in whichever bgg is up and I'll probably see it
>>
>>48470050
>
>>48470050
>>>48469426
>there's not in the WW2 camp that's heavier than A&A without going full retard.
>Forgetting Campaign for North Africa

Try it out anon, it's not too rules heavy, but has a surprising amount of depth and strategy, and really gives you that WW2 feel without bogging you down in mundane things like managing logistics or transporting troops to the front.
>>
>>48469439
Wrong general boyo. Nice rolls though. I don't think my gargoyles have ever wiped a squad
>>
File: l8l.png (54KB, 234x310px) Image search: [Google]
l8l.png
54KB, 234x310px
>>48470142
>>
>>48469284
Triumph&Tragedy maybe? Haven't played A&A in like 15 or more years so I can't say it'll give a similar feel, but it IS an amazing and not very complex WWII game.
>>
>>48470142
>over 200 dollary doos
What the fuck man. I don't suppose there's any digital versions?
>>
>>48470859
Do not listen to
>>48470142
Campaign for North Africa is the opposite of what you are after. However, if you think having to supply your Italian troops with extra water so they can boil their pasta a reasonable level depth...
>>
File: pic798666.jpg (345KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pic798666.jpg
345KB, 900x900px
How is the Civ 4 board game? I like Civ and this is something that's been interesting to me, but I have no money. Does anyone have any input?
>>
>>48463189
Have you joined the /bgg/ group? I believe there's a link at the bottom of the pastebin.
>>
>>48471288
accuracy is an important part of historical wargaming. Take the dive anon. Campaign for North Africa.
>>
>>48472042
There is no pastebin!!
>>
>>48472042
or the discord group, a few orders of magnitude more populated and active
>>
File: Lack of Generals.jpg (121KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lack of Generals.jpg
121KB, 528x720px
>>48472280
OP's lack of pastebin link is... disturbing.

For those in need - here it is:

http://pastebin.com/PkAVzU3T

>>48472282
I don't think I have a link to the Discord group, but if you want to share it I can certainly add it to the Pastebin info.
>>
>>48473106
https://discord.gg/wt5DGch
It's not a dedicated /bgg/ group, STEEV made one of those a while back and it just never hit critical mass, this one's for /tg/ in general but has a board games channel.
>>
File: 1372053049902.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1372053049902.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>tfw cant ever win Catan
>as I get saltier, the others find it funny how peeved I am
>they all screw me over for kicks
>>
>>48473182
Look at the bridge side - 3 out of 4 people had fun that game.
>>
>>48467277
>Is 7 Wonders point salad?

Generally no, because there are 2 or 3 main victory points mechanisms that are routinely focused on in the core 7 Wonders game - build your wonder for VPs, gather guilds and buildings that give bonus VPs, and gather technology sets that give LOTS of VPs. Military for example can gain one small amounts of VP but never wins the game in and of itself for a player. If the game is very close, Military might give one the edge, but it isn't really a viable solo strategy.
>>
>>48473182
A big part of getting the most enjoyment possible out of board games is getting a lot of satisfaction out of the fun your friends are having - even when it's at your expense.
Also makes good fuel for your inevitable revenge. You know, as long as you do actually win eventually.
>>
>>48473244
Yeah, later that day I took great satisfaction killing them all in Evolution. Doubled the score of the second place, delicious tears.
>>
>>48473150
Thanks, I've added to my local copy and I'll update the pastebin next time a thread starts.
>>
Is there a game like Ora et labora but with a different theme? Preferably sci-fi?
>>
>>48471877
Played a game last Sunday Anon, what do you want to know?
>>
>You assholes showed me Santorini
>I can't find it now the kickstarter was a success

Help me, where can I get this game
>>
>>48466568
It's ok, experienced players will destroy all newcomers though.
>>
>>48478109
Kickstarter copies are slated for october / november.

Might still be able to pre-order it here:
https://santorini.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
>>
>>48468206
I've played four and five player games. It's pretty solid. Right now it seems like Russia and Poland are the best factions.
>>
>>48479004
>Right now it seems like Russia and Poland are the best factions.
That's because they're the most forgiving. The game is extremely balanced when everyone knows what they're doing.
>>
>>48383486
Related to Scythe: would you say that the two hexes directly adjacent to the home base generally point to what each faction should prioritize, while the third hex is a trap? Russia wants dudes and mechs before anything else, and doesn't really need upgrades, Saxony is a high-tech low production faction for whom the pop or power cost of villagers might be ultimately counterproductive, etc.
>>
page 10 away!
>>
File: domino-pieces-13836348.jpg (28KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
domino-pieces-13836348.jpg
28KB, 400x266px
Going on a festival soon and I need some games Which can be played with simple cards, domino/mahjong tiles.
Do you have any favourites?
>>
>>48482235
52 pickup. Ask me how to play.
>>
>>48482405
you pick up the 52 cards in the deck, stuff them in a box and put it away?
>>
>>48482235
Try Uno. The new cards aren't even language specific and just use easy to understand symbols.
>>
>>48430757
There's a place nearby called the Board n Brew that does pretty well since its right next to the university. You basically show up, sit down, pay some money to hang out for the day.

And no you can play with strangers.

Going to be playing AGoT and A:NR LCGs, but hopefully it'll be a good time.
>>
>>48482405
:^)

>>48483867
Uno is fine but a little bit mindless. Most of the time you just play that only card you can play.

Normally we play Schafkopf or Watten but I was looking for different flavors of card or tile games.
https://www.pagat.com/schafk/schafkopf.html
>>
>>48484042
Gotcha! For tile games - Carcassonne is simple to explain and fun while still rewarding planning and strategy. (I was just playing an Asian Anon from /tg/ last night on Vassal.) You might also take a look at Splendor and see if that fits what you were looking for.
>>
Cry Havoc pre-orders back in stock at CSI for anyone who cares.
>>
Decided to bite the bullet and late back Dark souls. Probably going to throw all sorts of money at it for the bosses.

On another note though, im starting to realize that the average person, while enthusiastic about it all, is shot at teaching any sort of competitive game, because they're trying to teach people how to win and not how to actually play. It's a glaring problem in one of the local wargaming metas. A learning experience there equates to "you can borrow my army, and I'll tell you what to do".
>>
>>48485980
That's terrible. Any into to a competitive game should start with figuring out what how to help the new player express the parts of the game that they find intriguing.
>>
>>48486020

If you're any sort of familiar with Malifaux, saw the same thing on the /tg/ Malifaux thread.

>hey guys, I like the two player set.
>Only 4 models per player, some duplicates, nothing overwhelming
>"that's shit anon. They need a master to know how to play to their strengths"

Okay dumb shit, let's teach a guy the correct stance to fire a gun without telling him what a trigger is or how the gun even functions.

I've been seeing this in metas I'm part of too, and it's enraging. Even with people leaving the scene or not wanting to jump in because of being overwhelmed, the locals still think nothing is wrong, and the problem is the new players.

It's like they enjoy strangling the player base
>>
>>48486822
Whoever posted that is a fucking idiot. I'm a wyrd henchman and in practice the 2 player box is brilliant for demoing the game.
>>
>>48487018

It really really is. Not to disrupt this thread even further, but are the master boxes relatively balanced against each other?
>>
>>48487106
For the most part yes. Kirai, the Dreamer, and Hamelin are the exceptions. Their core crews involve some low or no point cost models that are included in the boxes which make the total points in their boxes comparitively low. For example most starters have 6 models and are about 30 points; Kirai's has 8 models and is only 14 points.
>>
File: hype.jpg (410KB, 666x882px) Image search: [Google]
hype.jpg
410KB, 666x882px
Oh, have you heard the glorious news? Is the cry from every mouth.
Charleston is taken, and the rebels put to rout!
And Beauregard, the chivalrous, he ran to save his bacon
when he saw general Sherman's yanks
and Charleston is taken!

With a whack row de dow!
A hunkey boy is general Sherman.
Whack row de dow!
Invincible is he.

This South Carolina chivalry, they once did loudly boast.
That the footsteps of a Union man should ne'er pollute their coast.
They'd fight the yankees two to one , who only fought for booty...
But when the mudsills came along it was: Legs, do your duty!

With a whack row de dow!
Babylon has fallen.
Whack row de dow!
The end is drawing near.

And from the Sacred City this valiant warlike throng
skedaddled in confusion although thirty thousand strong.
Without a shot, without a blow, or least sign of resistance
and leaving their poor friends behind with the yankees for assistance.

With a whack row de dow!
How are you Southern Chivalry?
Whack row de dow!
Your race is nearly run.

And again o'er Sumter's battered walls the Stars and Stripes do fly
while the chivalry of sixty-one in the Last Ditch lie.
With Sherman, Grant and Porter, too, to lead our men to glory
we'll squash poor Jeff's confederacy and then get hunky-dory.

With a whack row de dow!
How are you neutral Johnny Bull?
Whack row de dow!
We'll settle next with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhcJBnYA9A
>>
File: co-related games2.png (6MB, 1040x3642px) Image search: [Google]
co-related games2.png
6MB, 1040x3642px
>>
>>48482235
Skull is simple as hell and can be played with a regular deck of cards.
>>
>>48490513
playing with mahjong tiles would be great though. three flowers and a dragon for each player.
tiles are just so much nicer than cards. I played a game of skull using between two cities tiles and that was great
>>
So is it gonna be possible to find the Mansions of Madness expansions anywhere now?

Now that 2nd ed is in print I'm worried I won't ever be able to get the expansions for the first one. The big boxes seem to be sold out everywhere.
>>
>>48488094
>its own box says its three stars
I'll pass on this one.
>>
Am I the only sad faggot that plays Chess
>>
>>48492141
No, but you should start your own thread, preferably with bait like "/tg/ can't solve this simple chess puzzle" and an image of an illegal board state./
>>
>>48492141
No. As someone who likes Chess, do you like Bughouse? I got hooked when I tried it at a tournament for the first time after I lost my way out of the standard tournament.
>>
File: Carcassonne +Map.png (885KB, 1065x933px) Image search: [Google]
Carcassonne +Map.png
885KB, 1065x933px
>>48485640
Hey, it was fun playing with you too (pic related: our end game). It's cool playing with /tg/

So, anyone up for games on Vassal?
>>Stuff that I already know how to play
>Carcassonne
>Summoner Wars
>Small World
>Neuroshima Hex
>Chunky Fighters
>Hive

>>Stuff I'm interested but haven't learned
>Scotland Yard
>Android: Netrunner
>X-Wing
>Claustrophobia
>Dungeon Twister
>Twilight Struggle
>Chaos in the Old World
>Cosmic Encounter
>Imperial Assault
I think some games can't be played if you don't have their physical copies, but I haven't check everything in detail yet.
>>
>>48492687
Why not Guild Ball? the Vassal module is made by the devs themselves.
>>
>>48492763
Would you play with me then, if I learn it?
>>
>>48492899
I have no trouble. but you should know I also never played before. hue hue
>>
Holy shit, I just bought a copy of the Warrior Knights expansion off Amazon prime for $30!
>>
>>48492687
>Interested in learning Netrunner
Jinteki.net makes it pretty easy to get a foothold.
>>
Anyone here played Arkwright? It looks interesting, and I've watched a review or two, but I tend to like non-reviewer opinions as well. It definitely looks like a deep/fun game, and I'm not usually a stickler for aesthetics but the game setup just looks so...dull. Really goes to show how much flashy components can help to interest someone in a game.
>>
>>48492687
I was doing OK, and then you out-farmered me at the end. :)

As for Twilight Struggle - I don't know how the Vassal mod is, but there's an 'official' steam version that's really good about applying all the rules correctly. The interface is a bit clunky, but the game play itself is correct.
>>
File: 8-small.map.png (21KB, 612x398px) Image search: [Google]
8-small.map.png
21KB, 612x398px
>>
>>48478109
>>48478196
I ordered a copy off backerkit this afternoon; I think it should still work. They say it's closed, but I got a confirmation email.
>>
>>48432248
I've always wondered about the other way around. What boardgames have a good /v/ version or vidja based on them?
>>
>>48441162
There's really very litte interest on AotP. I too thought it would help increase the value of my Heroscape stuff but the few people who even like it don't even care about when the next expansion is coming out.
>>
>>48495156

Once again, Italy gets fucked. No fleet in TYR or ADR is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>48496596
Talisman
>>
>>48496596

>vidja
>good

Europa Universalis, maybe?
>>
>>48489252
Justice League Hero Dice should be on that list imho. Really great game for some coop fun.
>>
>>48498359
Oh, that list needs updating like billy-o... I'm sure you guys can think of more.
>>
>>48452114
>>48485856
Cry Havoc looks like Blood Rage, but good.
Is there a limit to the amount of pre-orders? I want to know whether to hop on this right now for budgeting reasons.
>>
>>48498931
>Cry Havoc looks like Blood Rage, but good.
Wut?

Everyone keeps talking about how good Blood Rage is. Is there a specific mechanical issue, or do you just not like the theme?
>>
>>48498931
Mechanically there's very little it has in common with blood rage - but I definitely think it's going to scratch the itch that I expected blood rage to.
It's a physical game with physical production constraints and a finite number of copies made per production run, so yeah, there's a limit to pre-orders. We just don't know how far off they are from that number right now. Waiting might stick you waiting for the next run (likely a little before xmas) or paying scalpers, or it might be perfectly safe.

>>48500696
Blood Rage is pretty good, but it's absolutely not the game a lot of people, including me, expected it to be. It's very much a drafting and points salad game first, and vikings fighting on a map third.
>>
>>48450950
I'm in lantern year 16 on a tabletop simulator game with some friends. I'm honestly amazed we're still alive. It's likely that we're playing super sub-optimally because we have no experience, but we've been getting totally smashed in pretty much every single nemesis battle. Fortunately, we have several matchmakers and tinkers, so we're able to play the game like rabbits and out-reproduce our extinction, but our gear is lacking and we're having trouble dealing consistent damage to high toughness monsters. I don't even know how you're supposed to fight some beefcake monsters with 20+ toughness.

Currently we have a couple of lion suits dual wielding lion claw katars and wearing monster tooth necklaces, and the crits from those have been our main source of damage. Then we have a tank guy with a shield and the strongest bits of armor we've gotten along with some evasion items. Finally we have a bow guy who uses a few special arrows to damage the monsters stats, which have been highly useful. The problem we face with the katar strategy is that the large numbers of attacks often run into blocks/parries/traps/reflexes that end the combo. The butcher was the worst about this, since he has a tiny hit location deck with multiple blocks, no critical hits, and many knockdown/knockback reactions.

The game is fun as fuck, but damn if the odds don't seem stacked against you. I guess that's the point, but it's kind of boring when your guy gets killed instantly during the hunt due to shitty rolls and you basically have to sit out the entire rest of the year.

In short: clench your anus, bad things are going to happen to you.
>>
File: ffg nuDOOM.png (423KB, 450x483px) Image search: [Google]
ffg nuDOOM.png
423KB, 450x483px
So pic related is happening.

Unfortunately, looks like a heavy modification of the descent / imperial assault system instead of an iteration on the old game or gears of war.
>>
>>48502829

Going full circle ! Pretty funny considering the orginal doom board game was the first game in the "descent system"
>>
>>48490513
That looks pretty cool and I don't have to bring extra stuff.

Also unrelated to boardgames but does /tg/ have threads about other cardgames besides MtG in a general or should I just open threads about specific topics?
I couldn't find much in the archive.
>>
>>48505912
Some of the more popular ones like Netrunner and Force of WIll get regular threads, but otherwise feel free to create your own threads or ask about them here.
>>
>>48502829
... Huh. Was not expecting that. It'll probably be good, but you never know...
>>
Does Ticket to Ride hold up? I've played it twice and it was okay, and it's considered a classic by many, but is there a newer game that does a similar thing better?
>>
>>48502829
Will totally buy just for Doom minis, if nothing else.
>>
>>48507447
Thematically or mechanically?
Power Grid, 18XX series, Brass, Steam are more complex trains/network builders.

If you want "TtR but newer and better", then I don't think there are any other recent gateway games that do its thing better.
>>
>>48507447
I kind of have a hard time going back to regular ticket to ride after playing europe
>>
>>48508856
What do you like better about TtR Europe?
>>
>>48509163
well I'm from the upper midwest and my autism makes it difficult to play on a map that has minneapolis labeled as duluth and that has helena montana way too far southeast

I also just like the map more. plus ferries and tunnels are a neat addition. long routes also give you more direction than the regular routes in the original game.
>>
>>48507447
I like it but I'd rather sit down to play a game of Railways than TtR. Still need to make the one bond game work
>>
>>48509163
Not that anon.
Tunnels add an element of randomness, which some people feel unnecessary. Sea routes requiring a wild card are OK.

Stations can help score a route when things get too crowded, makes the game less punishing.
Some like this flexibility, some think it detracts from the game, making it easy mode.

I like the large cards, the map feels more balanced overall. US map is too busy in the mid and eastcoast, the long routes are mostly midwest and pacific, and a dominant srtrategy has been found. Europe map doesn't seem to have this issue.
>>
>>48509812
>a dominant srtrategy has been found
?
>>
>>48502829

Just noticed they're using in game renders for a lot of the artwork. Fucking pass, but I sure would love those minis.
>>
>>48509975
It's discussed in BGGs forums, first rush to link NY to New Orleans to Salt Lake City (or something nearby) then draw a ton of tickets. Most can be completed with a few small routes.
>>
>>48510652
Also KC
>>
What reprints are you looking forward to? Troyes for me.
>>
what's everyone's favorite tile laying game? Just realized I don't own any so I wanna try some out to see if there's one I want to add to my collection.
>>
>>48513191
G A L A X Y

T
R
U
C
K
E
R
>>
File: dream_92790bf161[1].jpg (481KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dream_92790bf161[1].jpg
481KB, 1200x900px
>>48383486
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.