[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #966: Gaia Is Best Waifu Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 73

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48367515
>>
So, to address a question at the end of the last thread, racial options in Overlord are alt-forms. I didn't mention it in the document because I kind of assumed it went without saying. I don't think I've seen any racial options on offer in any jumps that weren't alt-forms.
>>
>>48372041
>>48371978
Is that mind control including mind reading? Like, the moment it controls me they would see my memories and be aware of my powers?

What's the range on it? How does it have to be activated? Point at person, think of em, touch em?
>>
>>48372041
Thanks for clarifying. I tend to assume the opposite unless it's explicitly stated. Kind of 'you can't unless it says you can'. There's only a few instances I can think of of the top of my head that don't say it explicitly (Darkstalkers & Hellsing) though. Might just be me being silly though.
>>
>>48372041
I know that it wouldn't count as equipped but would having an item in your inventory count as having it on your person? Such as for a perk that auto loads any ammo you are carrying into your weapon without the need to reload?
>>
So, what other planet spirits are there in jump chain? Are there any ways to interact with other planet spirits in jumpchain?
>>
>>48372041
I just remembered from ages ago, is there any chance of adding a +0 drawback that makes Albedo yandere for the jumper instead of Ainz?
>>
>>48372041
This is the last thing I'm going to post on the subject, then I'm done. There's multiple builds in the God of War Jump which are competitive, even if you take a "no outside perks" drawback. You can be a God, or a Monster, or a Hero. You don't need to take the Titan Blood capstone to win, you just need some blend of perks that'll get you there.

You, on the other hand, mandate taking Level 100 to have any hope of dealing with the biggest dangers in Overlord. Which also means nothing else in Ovelord combined can even hope to compare to it. 1800 CP on perks designed to make you combat capable? You wasted 1800 points, because you're not as capable as you would have been if you'd spent 600. That's shitty jump design, and it's tragic that you don't see it.

Insult me all you want, I'm done responding to someone who thinks making one must-buy perk better than everything else in his jump combined is a hallmark of quality.
>>
File: mrtrmldrqfhw4lgla2xm.jpg (168KB, 1187x677px) Image search: [Google]
mrtrmldrqfhw4lgla2xm.jpg
168KB, 1187x677px
Tell me about the time you said something totally badass and the circumstances that led to it.
>>
>>48372112
>Crying more.
>>
>>48372101
We just had that argument but the jumpmaker didn't respond.
>>
>>48372050
It's super-mind control. As in they literally flip your loyalty such that you are now 100% loyal to them and fuck all your previous associations. They can't read your mind, it doesn't do that, but they could order you to tell them all your secrets and you would.

As for the range, it's close range. It's an item and you have to be, at absolute minimum, within sight of them. Presumably the range is shorter than that, perhaps a hundred meters or so.

The item itself is a dress. They have to be wearing it and activating it takes a few seconds. They don't have to point at you specifically, but it's not subtle in the slightest.

>>48372083
Sure. In canon Ainz has to leave his Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown with Pandora's Actor when he vists the treasure vault, because just having it in his inventory still counts as having it 'on him' for purposes of tripping the traps in that area.

>>48372112
Listen dude, your argument is retarded. You are complaining that you can't take out/survive what equates to a pantheon of living gods (compared to normal people) whom SPECIFICALLY want you dead and when you SPECIFICALLY have no out of jump powers or items to fall back on .. while you yourself at not also on par with them.

Your argument and complaint is stupid. I don't like have to use language like that since I think it causes debates to break down, but there's really nothing that can be said other than. You are complaining about taking freaking top-tier drawbacks, including one that restricts out of jump abilities and items, and then being surprised that you can't win unless you take the 'max power' options on offer in the jump.

>>48372101
How is that a drawback? If it was a drawback she'd want you dead.

TLDR - Hell no.
>>
>>48372041
Is there any chnace of bumping the drawback caps up a little?
>>
>>48372195
Hence the +0. Similar to stuff like hellsing abridged/schrodinger and gag reel from blazblue. But if you dont want to include it I wont push it further, just I thought the idea was pretty amusing.
>>
>>48372215
Yeah, not to agree with the guy bitching about Level 100, but the jump I'd clearly built around that undercounted CP hog if a perk. It'd be nice if you could squeeze out a couple of hundred extra CP without being suicidal.
>>
I hope nobody minds, but I'm going to post a few builds and a little writefagging I've done.

Main Chain - Interlude 25
http://pastebin.com/hy0cUVD2

Main Chain - Jump 26 - Spice and Wolf

Background: Merchant, Male, 26 (Free/Rolled)

Abilities:
+ A Friendly Face (200)
+ Fluffy Tail (250) [Wolf ears and Tail. Black with white tips.]
+ The Monster Inside of Me (850) [Wolf Form]

Items:
+ Spice x2 (Free)
+ Barrel of Apples (950)
+ Goons (1250)
+ Legendary Steed (1400)

Drawbacks:
+ Just a Humble Trader (1000)

Story, TLDR version:
+ DC, Sweets, and Lenore stayed inside the Warehouse in stasis rather than wander around this world. Tak and Seras struck off together to have their own fun. Alita went out alone in a huff. She was annoyed that I had decided to take a vacation from everyone.

+ Backstory - Born to a rather poor mother who still believed in the Old Ways. Quite understandable because I clearly had the blood of some Little God or another running through my veins. Was taught very early on to hide my ears and tail. Became quite good at the lie. Eventually started helping out at a nearby Inn. Earned enough to buy my first load of spices and cart. Mother gave me the horse I now own. She refused to tell me where she got it from, for I had never seen it. And so I set off, stopping in Pasloe along the way to check out the Harvest Festival.

+ Holo picked to stowaway in my cart instead of Lawrence's. Probably because she smelled the apples. She was quite unperturbed when I mentioned what exactly I was and more than a little "hands-on" when I revealed my ears and tail. Still, she was charming and attractive, so we ended up wandering around together. I agreed to help her visit her homeland, if for no other reason than it would give me a goal beyond idle wandering.

[1/2]
>>
>>48372084
You can do the Codex Alera Fury-Crafting thing and make a fury/genius loci/nature spirit representative of the entire planet and potentially more.

Voice of the Planet and Realm of Myths let you interact with the setting like this too. With some wank, Arcane from Smite because enough mana can do anything.

There's probably more, I'm looking for stuff as I speak.
>>
>>48372195
>How is that a drawback?
Basically a little while after you posted the first version of the jump here some anons thought it would be fun/funny if 42nd could have an option where Albedo becomes a companion for the price of having to deal with her bullshit. Some other anons got really pissy about the idea because they thought it was NTR.
>>
>>48372215
Probably not. 600cp is the traditional cap, and you can already get up to 800cp if you're willing to put yourself at serious risk.

>>48372232
It doesn't even make sense. Albedo is not Yandere for Ainz, she is deredere. She's perfectly willing to share with others, she and Shalltear literally have several conversations along those lines in canon. It's the other members of AOG she hated, and only because they didn't stick around like Momonga did.

Regardless no such drawback will be making an appearance, because it's not actually a drawback.

>>48372256
You don't have to take it. If you've got quick training perks and are willing to invest the time you can get level 100 without purchasing it. You just won't have access to any of the good stuff until you do, and it will take a while.
>>
>>48372306
>600cp is the traditional cap
Oh good lord don't say that, "Because I said so" is less likely to cause a shitstorm.
>>
>>48372306
That might technically be true, but you can't do anything relevant during the jump if you don't take it, and during the time you spend trying to get there you could just get learn the other classes' abilities and talents instead.
>>
>>48372352
>That might technically be true, but you can't do anything relevant during the jump

Take friends with the devil. Done.
>>
>>48372352
If you dont antagonize them chances are you will be fine.
>>
>>48372352
Sure you can. Take friends with the Devil. 100cp, and Ainz and Nazarick like you. You now get to pal around with them, and maybe affect the overall operation of Nazarick via influencing Ainz, and you don't have to be level 100, or even in the realm of heroes, to do it.

Alternatively nothing it stopping you from being relevant with out of jump perks and powers. Complaining about not being able to be relevant when taking a Drawback that forces no out of jump stuff and then not buying the options that make it easier for you to interact on the 'plot level' is just silly.

>>48372371
This guy gets it.
>>
>>48372259
[2/2]
+ Pretty dull overall, for a Jump. Plenty of social interaction, trading, and lots of fun conversations, but only a few action packed moments. One of these involved Alita, who had been accused of being a witch for defending herself with Panzer Kunst. The Church had overwhelmed and captured her. They were holding her until the next Holy Day to burn her sins away, or some such nonsense.

+ I immediately dropped everything to rush over and save her. I was all ready to dive in, monster form first, but Holo cautioned me. She persuaded me to try a stealthy approach, which ended up working much better. Alita was beaten and bruised, but they had thought better of trying to molest her after she had broken fingers in a very intimate way. She was grateful for the rescue, but glared at Holo as if she was a hated enemy and dashed off before much could be said. I was confused, but Holo sighed and shoved me after her.

"I refuse to continue travelling with someone who could make a girl cry. Go apologize you idiot!"

+ What followed was a rather heartwarming scene that I refuse to relate because even a Jumper is allowed a private moment now and then. In the end, Alita and I had started to patch things up and Holo approved. The three of us traveled together from then on, enjoying each others company more than anything else. It took years, as such things do, before Alita and I had managed to mend the fence fully, but time was the one thing we had in abundance in this Jump.

+ Tak and Seras showed up now and again when our paths crossed. Eventually they stated that they were heading South to the tropics and wouldn't be back for several years. I took fresh hair and nail samples from them, in case the worst happened, and bid them good luck and much love.

+ The Jump ended on a snowy day, with the cart buried and the horse comfortably stabled, in a small wooden cottage I had bought near the northern edge of the world. Holo came along, because I was a great friend.
>>
>>48372352
If you have any learning perks or xp perks they are going to help a lot. Do you complain about not having max power in d&d if you dont pay for it?
>>
>>48372306
Generally, it's been considered `okay` to bump the drawback cap up if the jump offers a ton. Several do, many don't. It's down to jumpmaker preference.

That said, the argument you can't be relevant is basically total hogwash, though that should be obvious by now. Someone tried an identical argument for Lost Property, and one anon was even convinced Cardcaptor Sakura was out to murder him and could.

It's a silly place.
>>
So bit of confusion about sentient tech from the way Red was talking about it- are we banned from utilizing its full potential from the origin and associated sentient perks? Or are we banned from getting it in any sense, including by using other tech/magical perks? I could understand the first, but what the hell is the point of the second? Sentient tech doesn't seem any more 'broken' than Wormtech. In terms of scale and complexity it seems way goddamn weaker, what with the lack of multiversal space folding and galaxy busting durability/attacks.
>>
>>48372277
Codex Alera furies scale with how 'powerful' you are, but what does that mean? In what context?
>>
>>48372422
Question: How does any amount of human knights manage to overwhelm Alita? She doesn't have the nickname "Battle Angel" for no reason. I'm fairly certain she could disable (non-fatally if she wanted to, even, so issues of being held back from not wanting to hurt all those people) an entire country on her own.
>>
>>48372405
If you're the 42nd Supreme Being, how much do extra Custom NPCs cost beyond the first?
>>
>>48372467
Since you're a Player automatically you get the Player discount, so 200 per.
>>
>>48372449
What sort of shard tinker tech has galaxy busting things?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 440x600px
>>48372447
>Cardcaptor Sakura was out to murder him and could
Does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
>>48372459
I assume mental strength?
>>
>>48372494
Yes?
>>
>>48372489
I assume they're referencing Sting which, by the very nature of its operation, is expending more energy than is contained in the observable universe every time it is used. Even if it doesn't appear that way.
>>
>>48372494
That is a face of a cold blooded murderer.
>>
>>48372306
+0 CP "drawbacks" aren't drawbacks, they're toggle options. They're generally are used for things like "you're going to be in an alternate continuity," "you're taking a main character's place," or "some random meme about the setting is now true for that setting." I think it got started with Wild Wasteland in Fallout.

Like >>48372232 I'm not trying to argue, just educate.
>>
File: tumblr_n9uv600z5r1s2f367o1_1280.png (755KB, 900x1346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9uv600z5r1s2f367o1_1280.png
755KB, 900x1346px
>>48372463
I'll be perfectly honest, you're right. Even stuck in a human body, Alita should be able to hold off entire small armies of Knights. I had initially planned for her to be merely on the run from the Church for the self-defense and then subsequent pummeling of a few dozen Paladins.

But then I rolled the dice and she got an 11/1000. So I'm guessing someone got lucky with a sword pommel to the back of her head. I was forced to rework a lot of my plan because of that, but it ended up better in the end.
>>
>>48372494
canonically, yes lots of mercy for everyone.
>>
>>48372548
Heroes never die.
>>
>>48372555
But people die when they are killed
>>
>>48372475
So how hard would it actually be to survive Powerless + Rival Guild with a fairly min-maxed build.

>>48372447
>Cardcaptor Sakura was out to murder him

I remember that. It was funny.
>>
>>48372277
There really should be.
>>
>>48372489
I didn't say 'shard tinker tech'. I was referring to the Endbringers being galaxies of mass and Scion killing them. He might of also just bypassed their durability so whatever. Maybe not galaxy destroying attacks (although given the other feats of the entities it would be surprising if they couldn't). The sheer scale and complexity of Wormtech is far greater than anything ever displayed by Sentients, was my point. I'd understand not making it available for purchase, but not letting us even figure it out on our own is just weird.
>>
>>48372578
Did you take that mass import companion option with all of them at lvl 100? Then survivable, as long as you're very careful.

If you're solo? Prepare your anus. You'll be facing long odds in the extreme no matter what your build, and if you need to sleep or rest *at all* you're basically dead. Basically you're going to be spending 10 years on the run and you need to be ready to bolt at the slightest provocation. And they *will* be pulling Scry and Die on you unless you take some sort of measure to prevent it.
>>
>>48372195
How many people at once can the dress affect?

How powerful antimagic or anti reality warping a power or object has to be to deny or weaken the world item power?
>>
>>48372578
>So how hard would it actually be to survive Powerless + Rival Guild with a fairly min-maxed build.
It's not worth the extra 200CP.
>>
>>48372618
but it's totally chainbreaking tho
>>
>>48372647
Wouldn't I be able to slaughter them pretty easily with Level 100 + Heteromorphic Race (any) + Realm of Heroes + World Class Item (any)? Momonga's nothing special among Level 100s, especially once you can null death, and he's their strongest character.
>>
>>48372647
>Scry and Die
Anti-scrying perks really are goat.
>>
>>48372447
To be fair, Overlord lets you be as strong as Ainz for 600 cp. With Lost Property, you're explicitly weaker than canon characters for no real reason than because they're too strong in relation to... something.
>>
File: 1272478948036.jpg (57KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1272478948036.jpg
57KB, 400x379px
>>48372449
>>48372618
What you get in the Drop-In capstones is the most you're going to get. I've already explained that I'm not letting anyone get the full scope of Sentient shenanigans. At all. I've already explained the adaptation stuff (one anon pointed out a good comparison, the 80%-90% damage reduction was off, it's actually more), how they can mindrape anyone who touches/see through a piece of Sentient bone regardless of distance, the works.

Simply put, there would be literally no point to offering anything else if I put it on full offer. None. We're talking the machine race that looked at a Clarketech godlike civilization and pretty much had a giggle. Why the hell would anyone go for anything else when Sentient stuff could give everything and better? So no. I'm putting my foot down on this one. No. The hardcap is not getting removed.

>b-but endbringers
And now you're arguing inter-jump stuff when the issue has been intra-jump concerns. No.
>>
>>48372660
How? In what way?
>>
>>48372680
There is another much stronger character in Nazarik that the enemy guild would have their own equivalent of.
>>
Soul Eater, obsession (boobs) would you essentially be like Spirit?
>>
>>48372722
Well clearly you'd take the one that makes Momo come after you instead of the one that sends some unknown after you.
>>
>>48372726
Boobs are justice.
They are not madness.
>>
>>48372741
If you take the one that has Nazarik after you they would still eventually send Albedo's sister after you, who is also an unknown.
>>
>>48372707
Alright cool, you're not going off of inter-jump balance. But are you even reading my arguments? I'm not asking for it to be offered. It's fine if the version we can buy is gimped if it's so much better than the rest of the jump (intrajump and all that). I just don't see why we can't replicate it no matter how many super-science perks we have. What's the actual rational of banning it?
>>
>>48372726
Wait wasn't Spirit all about the ass, or am I thinking about a different pervy anime character?
>>
>>48372775
>inb4 Albedo's sister is a yandere too.
>>
File: image.gif (297KB, 996x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
297KB, 996x1194px
>>48372742
http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_of_Boobs

>This madness type influences an individual into having a much larger preference of female breasts and makes those under its influence fascinated with it enough to have the urge to repeatedly fondle, grab, or think of them often.
>>
>>48372775
>Albedo's sister
wot
>>
>>48372786
Think spirit was all about having women around, period. He often goes to the hostess bar where he has all the young women drinking with him.
>>
>>48372797
>>That picture.
I knew I liked you for a reason Manyfist.
>>
The guild war drawback seems incredibly cruel to the locals.
>Two groups of incredibly powerful monsters are going to go to war in your general area, they both have neigh impregnable fortresses and resurrection capabilities so this is unlikely to end anytime soon.

>>48372801
One of her two sisters is supposedly the most powerful being in the setting, far outstripping momonga.
>>
>>48372784
Because if I let people just simply study and replicate the full thing, what's the fucking point of anything else in the first place? It's basically putting up a sign that says "no tresspassing" then giving you a key to the front door. There might as well not even be a cap if someone can just walk up and snap their fingers to get the full package without paying a single point.

On top of that, your arguments have been "Endbringers and Worm setting is more OP so this should be allowed", which is honestly skeevy.
>>
Just a reminder to introduce the Endbringers to a GBE, because haha fuck them.
>>
File: yetanotherreasontotry.jpg (224KB, 712x1313px) Image search: [Google]
yetanotherreasontotry.jpg
224KB, 712x1313px
>>48372849
>Yoro likes tits
Huh. I always figured with your bunny fixation you'd gravitate more toward petite builds.

>pic is not petite
>>
>>48372868
Chill out. I haven't made any jumps, so I wasn't aware that it was standard for really powerful shit in setting to be banned even if it's not broken in the context of the chain. Generally if people argue for a thing in setting to be actually fiat banned, instead of not being offered, it's because it's actually chainbreaking instead of 'just' being really powerful.
>>
Updated Build, and I am so god damn happy.

Overlord(Anime)-
0/1600
The Great Tomb of Nazarick
Rolled for 25
Player
Free Angel
Warrior
Free Tolerance of Evil-God fucking damn it
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Shared Language
The 42nd Supreme Being
Free Level 100
The Realm of Heros
Free Damage Focused
Discount World Champion
Free Golden Coins
Free Summoned Mount
Free Hall of the Champion
Free Medium Tier Equipment
Discount The Bracelet of Arnessa- Sure, I don't have Divine Tier Equipment, but Incredibly buffed Defense, I'm Twice as Strong when I'm already Stronk as Fuck, and the protection from mind-altering effects and instant death? Yes please.
Free Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
Free Homunculus Maid
Free Custom NPC
----------
Here we go, my Custom Floorboss tier character. Who is basically replacing Cocytus
Name:Dis
Alignment: Great~Extreme good, Sense of Justice:450
Free Warrior
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Magic Warrior
Discount Tireless
Arcane Caster
Specific Specialization-Evoker

The idea is that she becomes a co-floor boss with Cocytus, with the 4th Floor remaining an Ice-themed floor. The trick? She's a Fire-themed boss.
----------

Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300
>>
>>48372797
>>48372849
>>48372923
>inb4 the cult of the booty
>>
>>48372652
One at a time, there is a cool down effect.

World Items are canonically the condensed power of an entire World. So, basically, can you muster an effect equivalent to the power of an entire world? If the answer is no, then you have your answer.

>>48372680
No. You think they're going to line up one by one? They want you dead. They're going to go in loaded for beat and with way more fighters and disposable troops than you have any hope of countering solo.

>>48372695
Not quite. The magic caster perks are based off of him. He's got the equivalent of lvl 100, Necromancy, Dark Wisdom, and Abyss of Magic. And a full set of divine tier gear. And Skeleton.

>>48372775
Forget her. They're not going to come at you piece meal. Ainz is not Rita Repulsa or Lord Zed, he's one of the best PK's from the Yggdrasil game and he's going to bury you under high level disposable monsters. And he, personally, isn't going to be anywhere near you. He fought Shalltear solo because he didn't want the other NPC's, whom he thinks of as practically the children of his friends, killing each other.

>>48372801
Albedo's *sisters*. One of them enables high-tier Scry-and-die tactics and the other is apparently the equivalent of a mini-raid boss or something.
>>
>>48372784
Just buy it as your tech in that space brain jump.
>>
>>48372946
>Cult of booty
>Not cult of thighs
Try again mate.
>>
>>48372923
My heart bedroom has more than enough room for females of all builds. From flat to handfuls to massive mountainous ranges, all can and will be included!

I'm actually more of a leg and booty fan, but I still have a healthy appreciation for busts.
>>
>>48372868
But hardcapping things in a setting to jumpers with reverse engineering perks, just so the things available for purchase are more valuable relatively speaking, isn't in the spirit of jumpchain.

That's like heading to Worm and literally everything not on purchase in the setting itself being totally of limits to the jumper.
>>
>>48372983
These inane debates forget that amazing breasts, butts, and thighs are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>48372966
Wait what? I thought in jump and setting Ainz was an 'average' level 100? It even references it in the jump.
>>
>>48373029
>Not adding Legs to that equation
I will fight you mate.
>>
>>48372923
Try might not have been a very good show, but at least it carried on in the first season's tradition of having excellent waifu bait.
>>
>>48372695
Explain further?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
image.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>48372983
>>48372946
>>48373029
Booty!
>>
>>48373020
>That's like heading to Worm and literally everything not on purchase in the setting itself being totally of limits to the jumper.
It totally should be, because everything there is totally chainbreaking, it also make actually buying things in the jump totally pointless.
>>
>>48373032

No. He's average for a high-tier player. Actually average people are pretty substantially below him.

His actual build, if you wanted to replicate it, would be magic caster origin, skeleton, lvl 100, arcane caster class skill, necromancy, dark wisdom, abyss of magic, and divine tier equipment.

Not including all the support from Nazarick, obviously. He doesn't have spell-overcharging from Abyss of Magic though, but he does have the other bits.
>>
File: 46516354.png (233KB, 529x833px)
46516354.png
233KB, 529x833px
>>48373078
>>
>>48373020
Wow I sure am glad we can get timelord tech in doctor who.
>>
>>48373090
He's noted to be "weak" for a High Tier Player, because he wanted to play to a Theme rather than power-game.
The reason he's still a High Tier Player, is because he is good at strategy, and playing on the enemy's weakness, and because he spent more than a small amount of Money on Gatcha items, which got him some insanely powerful items.
>>
>>48373109
>>48373078
Fucking Plebeians.
Thighs are what matter!
>>
File: samuraitits0824607328.jpg (923KB, 1280x1577px) Image search: [Google]
samuraitits0824607328.jpg
923KB, 1280x1577px
>>48373002
Well, though I may specialize where you dabble I can at least appreciate your appetite. You're alright, Yoro; we can hang.
>>
>>48372966
World Class Item means they can't scry and die me, so they fight on my terms, not the other way around. Which means they'll never bring anything to me that I can't deal with, otherwise I won't be there.
>>
>>48373109
More please?
>>
>>48373090
I thought the drawbacks in question meant that they wouldn't actually be specifically going out of their way to hunt you down? Why are you phrasing it like they're all actively hunting for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>48373109
Sometimes you need a bit of both.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>Arguing for Boobs
>Arguing for Butt
>Arguing for Thighs
>Arguing for Legs
>Someone will likely argue for Belly, or Arms, or any number of other things
>People don't realize that Everything is great.
>>
>>48373111
Way to reference the jump that people either barely talk about or express dislike with when they do.
>>
Man, is this the next level of shitposting? People are legitimately trying to start and have real, relevant discussion, and then these fags have to spam images and talk about the same thing as they do every thread and drowning out any attempt to actually talk about things.
>>
>>48373155
Justice what is life if we can't argue about things.
>>
>>48373155
Yes they are all wonderful but wars must be waged over which is the best!
>>
>>48373205
I know right? This happens every other thread these days.
>>
>>48373126
Much appreciated. Even though my own tastes are far more broad, I can appreciate those who specialize. I will bring many alcohols to this hanging we will do.

>>48373130
I don't have too much more that isn't either outright porn or furry to a degree that most will not like it.

>>48373136
>>48373155
I cannot argue with your statements in the slightest. I will be proud to call you brethren!
>>
As a thief in Sly Cooper aren't a lot of the perks also things you can learn from the Thievious Racoonus/Jumpus?
>>
>>48373210
>>48373238
That's Fair

>>48373090
Hey Brellin, I'm reading though the LNs, slowly, but I'm not done yet. Just out of curiosity, where do you think I would scale in terms of Nazarick's Players? >>48372944
Where do you think Dis would rank in terms of the NPCs?
>>
>>48373090
I thought high tier referred to level 100s. Either way, I had no idea he had Abyss of Magic. When was that even referenced?
>>
You know what, fine. I give up. I'm removing the hardcap in Warframe, so everyone can go play around with Sentients or whatnot. I'll have to make a new Drop-In capstone because now that one's complete shit in comparison, but hey. Whatever. That's my problem for putting myself in this situation.
>>
File: image.png (893KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
893KB, 1280x719px
>>48373061
Aye
>>
>>48373090
Can we take drawbacks over the limit for no extra points? Would our Rival Player be part of the Rival Guild if we took both?
>>
>>48373288
Look in RL MMOs, there are players who hit Max Level, and then there are High Tier Players.
The guys who live to Raid and for PvP.

Ainz was in the later category, the guild once faced a group of 100ish High Tier Players, and destroyed them all.
>>
>>48373292
Some people just won't leave well enough alone. Sorry your attempts at balance just got met with anger, Red.
>>
>>48373292
Damnit red why are you giving in to this samefagging shitposter?
>>
>>48373292
You realize that most people aren't even going to grab Sentient tech, even if they complained about it? Because of any number of reasons, but foremost because it requires creativity and effort most people aren't willing to put forward, even if they want to be allowed to do it.
>>
>>48373292
Eh. I'm happy, but you didn't need to, considering anyone who really cared would just have ignored the ruling anyway.
>>
>>48373292
Thanks. I love you Red. I could probably make better tech already, but whatever.
>>
>>48373327
>>48373329
>>48373343
Doesn't matter. I fucked up, limitations are wrong and stepping on people's toes. I should have learned that a long time ago, and at least one I can correct the mistake and let them do exactly what they want to do.

>>48373362
>considering anyone who really cared would just have ignored the ruling anyway
And oh look, justification for it. Because it wouldn't have mattered anyway. So what was the point of even trying?
>>
>>48373292
Thank god you entitled little bitch. Fuck you for trying to put limits in a jump.
>>
>>48373343
I'm fairly certain that upwards of 90% of the people who complained about it don't even know anything about Warframe, they just saw "you can't have this" and got pissy about it. Makes me wonder if you could trick people into taking trap options by saying you're not going to offer them, then "changing your mind" when people complain.
>>
>>48373292
Now by "Play around with Sentients" does that mean I can just smash them all with a stick?
>>
>>48373292
Must you always cave in to the loudest shithead in the bunch?
>>
>>48373392
Stop falseflagging you fucking retard.
>>48373327
>>48373329
Do you really want more of this disgusting whiteknighting faggotry to infect the thread?
>>
>>48373408
Reverse engineer them, mindrape them, become them, whatever. Trying to limit it to any one way is wrong and it's clear I only caused more drama.

>>48373392
Yes, anon. Fuck me for being an entitled little bitch. I'm sorry I offended you.
>>
>>48373428
If the alternative is your salty diaper hanging around? Yes.
>>
>>48373428
I want the maker to finish the jump with what they thought was good but no you faggots have to scream like howler monkeys if you can't steal every goddam thing in the jump.

Why not scream at worm for not letting you start as an endbringer?
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>48373429
I was trying to be funny. I failed again it would seem.
>>
>>48373390
You realize that reverse engineering the Sentients isn't something a jumper can do, even without fiat imitations given how advanced they are, and the fact that you'd have to get your hands on Sentient tech to reverse engineer it, implying you'd need to already be powerful enough to break them and understand their construction enough to actually take anything away of benefit?

No one will bother. By the time you could do it, you'd already be so powerful it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>48373449
Because that isn't what this argument was about? Because we don't want omnipotence for fucking free no matter how much you yell about it, we just want to be able to actually fucking use our reverse engineering and technology perks on something for once?
>>
>>48373445
What are you even talking about? No one was arguing that Red should have offered Sentient tech as an item or a perk or anything. Just that she shouldn't make it impossible to replicate with out of setting stuff. No one was even cursing at her until now. Does any sort of criticism of her jumps make you a shitposter?
>>
>>48373503
Accusing anyone who opposes that criticism of being "disgusting whiteknighting faggotry" makes you a shitposter, yes.
>>
File: Bill Iron Throne.jpg (54KB, 564x972px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Iron Throne.jpg
54KB, 564x972px
>Overlord (Manga/LN series) [Update]
Drawbacks: Rival Guild [1600]
Starting Location: Throne Room, Nazarick
Origin: Player, Fallen Angel [Freebie], Magic Caster
Perks: Tolerance for Evil [Freebie]
Personal Inventory [Freebie]
The 42nd Supreme Being [800]
Dark Wisdom [600]
Class Skills, Magic Caster:Arcane Caster [Freebie]
Specific Specialization: Summoning [500]
The Abyss of Magic [200]
Level One Hundred[Freebie]
Homunculus Maid [Freebie]
Specific Specialization: Necromancy [100]
Innate Talent: Enhanced Summoning [0]
Custom NPC [Demon, Magic Caster, Magic Item Creator, Use Any Magic Item, Class Skills, Magic Caster:Talismonger, Tolerance For Evil, Level One Hundred, Legendary Tier] [Freebie]
Golden Coins [Freebie]
Divine Tier Equipment [Freebie]
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown [Freebie]

I probably will need to steal the Rival Guild's World Items before they can actually use them against us, at least most of them. As well as the Slane Theocracy's and maybe any other Player's that might have also landed in the New World before.

Our next step will be to assimilate most the neighboring countries before the Rival Guild has a chance to do so. Since I'm going to leave this world, I would like Momonga and Nazarick to have a place to rule.

Considering that the Rival Guild will be on the same strength that ourselves, they probably will be an Heteromorphic guild as well, and them allying and absorbing Heteromorphic and demi-human countries will be the most likely outcome.
>>
>>48373527
Their reasons for 'opposing that criticism' was that 'her attempts at balance were met with anger' or that she was giving in to a shitposter. The conservation was perfectly civil, but Red is so fucking polarizing that apparently you NEED to either hate or love her.
>>
File: Bill King.jpg (75KB, 640x360px)
Bill King.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>48373561
So, in a totally not intended 'humanity fuck yeah' moment, we will have to arm some humans and strength them (as well as use a lot of necromancy and summoning) to meet them in battle. I would like not having to use our World Items, so it will probably come down to strategy and killing off most of their strongest before they can do any damage. As well as sending a party to raid their base so they cannot resurrect their forces.

Once the Rival Guild's menace is deal with, it will be the moment to sit down with Momonga and teach him a few things about leadership and ruling a country. Convincing the NPCs to work for the future of the world might also be an important point. Sadly, doing it steady and calmly will be almost impossible considering the big ass war that we just had, but since all of use are immortal and I can come to check out after every Jump, it should be fine.
>>
>>48373566
Were you not here for the last thread, then? Because there was much anger towards her. None in this thread, but that doesn't mean it didn't exist.
>>
>>48373390
Please remember that earlier, no one who was bothered by the hardcap was yelling at you or angry at you.

Everyone was at least trying to be polite and nice, and you were told several times that they actually like you and your jumps, so please don't beat yourself up over it.

Even in this conversation, look how many people were being positive and encouraging about it.

Please at least try to notice the people that aren't being vitriolic to you. It really makes it seem pointless to show any positivity when the people it's directed towards ignore it in favor of focusing on the negative stuff.
>>
>>48373584
I was here. The last thread was very civil towards red.
>>
>>48373491
Because now there is no reason to even buy the perks just steal the tech for sentients and boom, you have the ability to make everything in the setting.
>>
>>48373612
That's not true, you're full of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 770x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 770x300px
Whoever made the OP name deserves Brownie Points.

If you see this. Thanks again Worm for the companion.
>>
>>48373584
Compared to this one? It was better by a country mile. There was actually a guy that used the typical Antired demeanor, no one in the last thread actually insulted Red. There was hardly any cussing even.
>>
>>48373584
I thought generally it was better to leave old drama in the thread. I'm certainly not going to go into the last thread and memorize the arguments made to avoid triggering Redfags. Just trying to make arguments from a place of reason instead of asshurt should be enough, but apparently not.
>>
>>48373632
Stop lying. The last thread I'd even hazard as calling outright nice to Red.
>>
>>48373566
I'm just going to say - look in the /jc/ archives.

At this point I think it's a trained response.
>>
>>48373624
I thought Sentient tech was super-clarketech? Wouldn't it take some seriously buffed intelligence/reverse engineering perks to begin to understand it?
>>
>>48372966
So something being supplied as much power as a little star might help me reduce the effects of world class item?
>>
>>48373632
Nobodies falling for it. Enough people were in the last thread to know the truth. I honestly think if the last thread was meaner to red, she wouldn't have given in.
>>
>>48373292
Nice to see you cave into whining and samefagging. You gave good reasons for that limit and now you just gave in. The asshole already said he had no reason to argue other than principal and you still caved.
>>
>>48373694
It was shit that happened in the IRC that partially influenced this decision.

All I'm going to state on this matter.
>>
>>48373680
When has that ever stopped anyone from saying they used the scanner from iji to make an army of super robots before?
>>
>>48373709
>IRC
Fucking irc bullshit again? What the actual fuck anon.
>>
>>48373694
There were also good reasons for why it should have been changed. I honestly hope that her decision was based more on those legitimate arguments than because some asshole bullied her into it. That'd piss me off on so many levels.
>>
>>48373712
Then clearly there's no actual point in the limitation, because those same people would just wank themselves as winning at everything no matter what.
>>
>>48373709
And people say the irc illuminati anon is wrong.
>>
>>48372966
So That skill, the "goal of life is death" or such... Does dark binding basically counter it?
>>
>>48373709
>>48373734
Can we not fucking lie? It's bad enough that there's no right way to do this, we don't need outright lying to shitstain people not responsible for it.
>>
>>48373709
Don't try to drag other people's name through the mud, please.
>>
File: 1415840967275.gif (941KB, 398x223px)
1415840967275.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>mfw I can't decide whether I want be a dirty commie or fascist in the Les Miserables jump
>>
So question about the Halo gauntlet. If you take the perk that gives you blueprints for any settings tech and choose worm, what would happen? Would you get the blueprints and shit to make shards and endbringers? Or would it be more the high end tinker tech.
>>
>>48373767
Hey red. I just want you to hear that some of us appreciate you and your work regardless of any of this stuff.
>>
>>48373767
Then could we at least know the reasoning?

Don't have to name names.
>>
>>48373801
No, you wouldn't get anything, really.
>Inb4 is nerfwanker anon
The reason I say this is because the "best tech" is tinker tech or Dragon tech. In Tinker tech specifically it's near impossible for even a robot to replicate the instructions. I have high doubts you'd ever get shards though.

However, if you picked up R&E Tinker shard your gonna have a blast post gauntlet with all the high end tinker stuff.
>>
>>48373801
Probably just the tinkertech. After all, the text mentions "weapons, vehicles, and equipment". Shards and Endbringers are none of those. Well, you could /maybe/ make a case for Endbringers being 'weapons', but that's really stretching it, I think.
>>
>>48373855
>In Tinker tech specifically it's near impossible for even a robot to replicate the instructions.
Man, Worm is such stupid bullshit.
>>
>>48373780
Commie is the "perfect system" on paper, but it is doomed to failure because it ignores basic human nature.
Go Fascist. It actually works.
>>
>>48373855
It's impossible as they're are limitations set by shards. Isn't the tech just from more advanced civilizations that got gobbled up by Scion and Eden and then had their info passed on through the tinker shards? If that's not true though I'll accept it. What would be a better setting to chose instead? I was thinking either 40k Necrons/ old ones or a DC comics setting.
>>
Can Druids or Shamans do anything impressive in WoW? I need some nature magic and loathe D&D's Vancian shit.
>>
>>48373882
Communism fails because it posits that all people are equal, when in actuality some people are just better than others.

Impose a caste system and you have a perfect society.
>>
Rolled 117, 365 = 482 (2d605)

>>
>>48373879
Shits weird, if my Wildbow-fu is correct, it's because tinker unknowingly out a bunch of uneeded shit in their tech, so really tinkers do extra work that really doesn't get used and makes their shit look like it makes no sense.

But you'd still get great blueprints considering the shit Defiant makes, like nanothorn blades, it's just gonna be hard to understand.

Or I'm way off base and it will give you perfect blueprints since the jump says after you leave peoples restrictions are removed (so in-canon thinkers can predict endbringer attacks)
>>
Overlord Build
Background: Local
Race: Automaton (800)
Origin: Warrior
Themed Aesthetics
Shared Language

Talents:
Omnidexterous
Martial Arts Prodigy
Physical Powerhouse (700)
Detect Magic Power

Realm of Heroes
Level 100 (100)
Damage Focused
Defense Focused (50)
Magic Warrior (0)
Monk (-50)
The Long Game (-250)
World Champion (-550)

Items:
Hall of the Champion
Legacy Tier Equipment (-600)
The Anklets of Solundrum (-800)

Drawbacks:
Foreigner (-700)
Powerless (-600)
Wrath of Nazarick (0)

Rate my chances of taking the Lich King's skull.
>>
>>48373893
Macross. Lord of Light. Any space jump.
>>
>>48373899
You can't have a communist caste society. That's a contradiction as communisms founding doctrine and documents call for a classless society.
>>
>>48373875
I was more interested in getting to understand how the Endbringers and shards work more than getting to actually make the bullshit that they are. Even just making the stuff that they're made of would be a great boost for my build, I have this whole robot body/ final form/ idiot magician combo going on. I fused with my ACU and then continued to make more of my ACU and fused with them for a massive spaceship alt form that's human sized.
>>
>>48373893
Go supcom.

>>48373939
And that's where they fail. Because some people are better than others, and those people must lead.
>>
Newest version of Adventure Time isn't in the drive. Anyone got it?
>>
>>48373940
Should probably clarify, I wanna know how the to make the crystals so dense and how to spread a form over multiple dimensions rather than give out powers/ eat people for powers.
>>
>>48373893
Theres Marvel (Iron-man suits, Mr. Fantastic computers that analyze shit in nanoseconds. If your going comic)
Warhammer 40K necron would probably be good.

I chose Blame! as mine, because Level 9 Safeguards, cybernetics augments that can survive sun temperatures and crazy high calibur weaponry are amazing. I've seen people compare these guys to Forerunners, with the odds betting on the Megastructure.
>>
>>48373939
Humans are inherently hierarchical, like ants. We need an authoritarian regime to put us in our place in order to function as a society.
>>
>>48373931
Fucked up a wall/10.
>>
>>48373896
>Druids
If my WoW-fu is correct, I've heard they're really good at managing liquids, but nobody can ever remember their names.
>>
>>48373817
Let's not say things we can't take back.

>>48373836
Honestly? Part of it is realizing there is nothing I can do or say that would convince people that it would shatter intra-jump balance into time pieces on account of trivialization if I removed the hardcap. Part of it is realizing people will try to wank workarounds anyway, like the Halo Gauntlet and there is nothing I could say that would be accepted.

But in truth I'm just sick of all this complaining that comes from nothing being good enough. So it's honestly easier to just lift the cap, let people do whatever they want, and move on. I was hoping it would quell some of that.
>>
>>48373980
Speak for yourself, anon.
>>
>>48373988
Mind elaborating on that? That's not very helpful.
>>
>>48373961
You get all the SupCom stuff, apart from those alien guys shit, through the scenario anyway. Didn't see much point in using SupCom.

>>48373976
I thought DC would have been a better choice, Green lantern batteries, interdimentional ships, Red room tech. Although Ben 10 might be a good place to use. Most of the stuff shown in ben 10 are basically weapons or some self advancing super ship.
>>
So I'm in the stargate jump, what kind of stuff can ancient tech do? I was thinking of going to atlantis and trying to get the city but all I really know is that it has pretty good shields and great batteries.
>>
>>48374003
You don't know what you want, bitch, I know what you want, and I'm telling you that you want an authoritarian regime to put you in your place. Now get on your knees.
>>
>>48374011
Bones and various weapons/magical items will be shoved up your anal cavities and will have forced intercourse with you, quite roughly against the wall of a structure. Out of 10
>>
>>48374038
A-Anon-sama you understand me so well.
>>
>>48373968
The crystals aren't really dense... They're overlapping multiple dimensions over the same area. The crystals themselves are weak as shit.

Basically all the good stuff from Worm comes from bullshit dimensional stuff, so knowledge of that is really more what you want instead specific tech blueprints. But anyway, you might get some idea on how to work with that, with the high-end Tinker tech.

Personally, I use SCP-178 to get hyperdense metals and use that for my form.
>>
>>48374046
Got it, you don't actually know what you're talking about.
>>
>>48374002
Things can always be better. There will always be things that people can see as issues even if they like what they're given. Nothing is perfect, everything and improve, and everyone wants to see the things they like be made better.
>>
>>48374059
Ah ok, I always thought it was just hyper compressed matter that made up the endbringers. Speaking of SCP what would happen if we put a chunk of an endbringer in SCP 914, or if we put a cauldron vial/ some tinker tech.
>>
>>48374094
Not at all, no. I'm just fucking with you.

From what was said earlier, though I sure as hell wouldn't bet anything important on you.
>>
>>48374002
>Let's not say things we can't take back.
Too late, I already said I love you earlier in the thread.
>>
>>48374108
Don't console the spineless bitch. She gave us what we want, I'm just pissed it took this long.
>>
How tough is red matter from Equivalent Exchange? What can it do as a material?
>>
>>48374166
Don't pretend like you actually wanted it. You weren't here when everyone else was arguing for it. You just want to take credit for it as antired to debase anyone on the same side as you. Because you're falseflagging.
>>
>>48373940
>>48373968
The reason why you most likely wouldn't get Endbringer knowledge is because those things are pretty fucking scary, If I remember correctly their just shards taking on a form, and shards are just about the most technobabble, borderline magic-but-not-magic thing in all of Jumpchain. Everyones powers in that world stem from these shards, they have shit like infinite multitasking, insta-win buttons and such.
Personally I just rather get an angel form and use Broodmother from SCP to create a bunch of Angel monsters loyal to me. Trust me, as a craftsmen jumper I love shit like the Endbringers, creating abominations are my past times.

In regards to this>>48374016
I just like Marvel because of the BS like Ultron, the Phalanx, the Skrulls, and stuff like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odU1bHaYNDQ
>>
>>48374174
The end tier stuff, Gem armour is capable of negating all damage so long as you have stuff to burn. Red matter is a tier below, while it doesn't reduce all damage to 0 damage but it gets it very close.

>Red Matter Armor is an upgraded version of Dark Matter Armor that offers 90% damage reduction to the player, instead of the 80% provided by the Dark Matter Armor.

From the Wiki. http://tekkitclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Matter_Armor
>>
>>48374118
That's the danger of SCP-914, no one really knows. You can put a gun in there on very fine and get a weapon that fires enough gamma radiation to disintegrate everything in its path.
>>
>>48374002
>changing jumps because waah waaah people are yelling at me
Leave, you useles shitbag. Fuck you for this multi-thread shitstorm, have the guts to stick to a decision.
>>
>>48374245
Put in a miniaturized version of a Nova cannon, or even a full Necron ship just for fun. Nothing could ever go wrong.
>>
>>48374252
Try harder. Actually, stop trying, and kill yourself.
>>
>>48374118
At that point, bobs your uncle with what you get. But SCP-914 can be a dick about it, so long as you treat her nice though you should get something amazing maybe even turn her into a spell via Crimson Saint and give her a body via Ensoul to get on her good side. Because 914 is the most bullshit thig ever. A regular gun put in there once was able to shoot compressed air at about the pressure that dwarfs the suns core exponentially.
>>
File: Look at this faggot.jpg (58KB, 614x572px) Image search: [Google]
Look at this faggot.jpg
58KB, 614x572px
>>48374252
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>48374252
>stick to a decision, get yelled at
>change your mind, get yelled at
Clearly the only winning move is for everyone who makes Jumps to just stop.
>>
>>48374285
With the way people are treating content creators I'm not surprised.
>>
File: Bill driking.png (110KB, 558x604px) Image search: [Google]
Bill driking.png
110KB, 558x604px
>>48373272
Not Brellin, but Realm of Heroes + Lvl 100 + World Champion would probably put you above Momonga on sheer skill. A shame that you don't have Divene Equipment, in which case you would probably be even stronger than Touch Me (best player in the guild and one of the best players in the game, but you probably know that).

Also, if you don't want instant death and mind-control, go for Undead and pick a Divine set. It will be tailor made for you, highly buffing you as well. Then get a World Item from Nazarick's Treasury (they're partly yours, and Momonga is a push over when it comes to his friends, he will probably give all of them to you if you ask it) to protect you from other World Items.

The Bracelet gives you literally nothing.

>>48373893
Blame! and Halo have some pretty powerful tech.
>>
>>48374118
I'm gonna guess the Endbringer chunk becomes a hugely dense crystalline superorganism that'll rapidly grow and spread out over all adjoining dimensions. I suggest you run at that point, let the Foundation deal with it. Putting living things/formerly living things in 914 is Bad.

The cauldron vial becomes a unassuming clear-crystal ring, that grants a high-tier power related to whatever the recipient thinks of when putting it on (though it might manifest unpredictability). The power is lost when takes off, but a new power can be gained whenever it is put on by anyone.

Tinkertech depends on the particular piece. Probably something related, but Anomalous and even more bullshit.

Of course, what you get would be different every time you put something in. But these two seemed interesting.
>>
>>48374285
That's just antired, everyone can and should just ignore him.
>>
>>48374303
Maybe if they didn't make shitty decisions no one would yell at them. Ever think of that?
>>
So I want my jumper to create/upgrade two unique weapons, one being a ranged option, and the other being melee
For the melee I want it to be a Soul Eater weapon and a Keyblade, but I don't know what else I could upgrade it with.
The ranged weapon is something I haven't the faintest idea about, and I could use some assistance with potential upgrade combos.
>>
>>48374245
Putting living things in it are super fun. They breached containment and decided to not do it ever again because the result was so good.

>>48374218
I adore idea of 90% damage reduction. THINK HOW GOOD THAT IS.
>>
>>48374031
Anyone?
>>
>>48374305
The Bracelet gives me nothing spectacular for that specific jump
But I'm 250ish jumps in, on a VERY heavily Melee Focused Jumper. My Strength is already complete bullshit, and it just doubled.
>>
>>48374261
Do you want to blow up the galaxy? Because that's how you blow up the galaxy.
>>
>>48374349
Actually, Life Gem is way better. You can never die as long as there is matter to regenerate the damage to your body.
>>
>>48374340
Samurai Jack
Lord of the Rings
Brutal Legend
Sly Cooper
Bayonetta
God of War
Percy Jackson
Ratchet & Clank
Sburb
Muppet Treasure Island
Changeling: the Lost
Sherlock Holmes
King Arthur
Magical Girl Noir
Naruto
Problem Sleuth
Scott Pilgrim
Anarchy Reigns
RWBY
Akame Ga Kill
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda
Mushoku Tensei
Kingdom Hearts

These are most of the Jumps with Weapon Upgrade options. What's the Soul Eater Melee Weapon gonna be?
>>
>>48374002
Well, different anon here: I think you're awesome too. Just now peeking at the thread. Not going to say what should or shouldn't be in it, just going to say to make it as awesome as you can, (as best determined by you)
>>
>>48374349
The Gem armour is 100% damage reduction, although explosions still do damage for some reason so it'd probably best to stuck to Red matter. Or take the mod that lets you make quantum armour and find a way to give it infinite charge. That stuff is literal "100% nothing can kill you so long as the suit is powered" armour.
>>
>>48374382
Huh.

Question. How would that and Dark Binding work against Momonga's "The Goal of Life is Death" or something, the "This makes death effects delayed but they will bypass everything. EVERY FUCKING THING"
>>
>>48374340
Well, Ranged depends on what you want. If you're getting buff yourself, the Godbow from Tortall is cool as it scales to your strength... if you want something that fucks shit up with bullshit tech, Blame! GBE's have you covered. Girl Genius can get you some /weird/ death rays.

And pick up the Crotchshot Pistol (or import something), so you can shoot God in the dick.
>>
>>48374330
Ever try giving them some good criticism and explain logically on why the decision is bad? No? What a shock.
>>
>>48373574
Are you raiding their base with out of jump forces? Because if the answer is no you're not raiding anything. Nazarick repelled a raid of 1600 lvl 100 Players in canon, and the Rival Guild guild base is on par with Nazarick.
>>
>>48374407
TGoALiD can canonically kill even things that are not alive, like the air or the ground. For the purpose of your chain, I'd say you'd still die and would need something like an extra life perk to come back from it.
>>
>>48374387
Sword, but with that one perk that lets me make it look absurd so it already looks like a Keyblade before I import it into KH
My chain item for it is gonna be my starter's pokeball, because guess who's being converted into a weapon?
>>
>>48374305
>A shame that you don't have Divene Equipment
Yeah, I've really wanted to see the rollout on stats for Divine Equipment. Every jumper has their own set of whizbang gear, and I'm curious about how mine would stack up.
>>
>>48374431
Weren't the vast majority of those killed by Victim though
>>
>>48374454
*and Rubedo.
>>
>>48374431
>raiding the enemy guild
Nah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
>>
>>48374407
TGoALiD < World Class items, which means it's < Jump-chan fiat. Anything that protects against ID will override Momo's trick.
>>
>>48374448
I considered grabbing Divine Equipment
But I really wanted the Bracelet, and I have my own Power Armor already.
>>
Okay question time cause I started thinking about all the bullshit stuff I can throw into SCP-914, Jumpers who took 914 what did you put into it and what was the results. Did you break the universe by putting some Cinnamon Toast Crunch into it?
>>
>>48374483
>not getting at that sweet, sweet loot.
>>
>>48374497
I'm making the same trade-off with the Ring, and am mitigating it in the same way you are. I've got armor I've been working on for a good while, so I'm confident that'll work.

Plus I grabbed a couple of the top tier artifacts from FF VI, so I've got some juice.
>>
>>48373685
Is it a magical effect specifically designed to protect you from other magical effect? If not then probably no.

>>48373759
..No? It kills everything in range and bypasses most magical protections. If you're in range and you can't lol-no instant death you're dead. Then again it's pretty obvious when it's happening and you've got about 12 seconds to run the hell away, so it's not *too* bad. Just knowing it exists at all is already halfway to countering it.

>>48373931
Your chances of taking out Ainz are roughly zero. You'll never be in a position to actually fight him without having to go through hordes of high level fighters first and you don't have the capability of stopping him from escaping via teleportation. You're set up fairly well for running away though, so long as you're game for spending 10 years looking over your shoulder.
>>
>>48374507
Just easier to end their asses and be done with it. The return is high, but so is the risk. So you fact that in with the fact that there are still things out there in the setting wanting to fuck with you and eliminating one group of enemies, and their artifacts, from play as quickly as possible makes sense.
>>
>>48373921
It's more like trying to teach 13th century england how to build modern day computers, iirc. It's DOABLE, but insanely difficult and you're going to have to constantly visit them to fix whatever they broke. Imagine modern IT but a hundred times worse. You can pull it off, but (almost) nobody bothers because it's a huge pain in the ass.

It's not actually a shard restriction, despite what fanon believes. There's a few other viable interpretations, but that's the one he used to describe it iirc.
>>
>>48374502
I just developed it into a spell, and cast it on anything I want to substantially improve, from weaponry, to minions, to random objects in the environment like rocks, plants, or animals.
>>
>>48374537
Is there any way to become an overlord skeleton like Ainz or is that blocked off completely?

Is there any spell in canon to make other people a slime or other race?

I read in thread that there was a world item that could completely alter the magic of the setting is that still around?

What do the gloves Aura and Mare have do?

I saw a statsheet that had momon the blacks stats and he had levels in a class called panty soaker, is that real?
>>
>>48374557
Well, it's partly a shard restriction. Specifically, it's that a tinker shard's guidance means that a Tinket can get tolerances that are impossible for normal engineers to replicate. That's why if you film a Tinker as they build something and follow their example perfectly you still won't get functional tinkertech. A shard doesn't give you a general blueprint, it gives you "here is how to make the device using EXACTLY these tools and materials, and no others". Even if you reproduce the tools and materials they used, unless they were 100% atomically identical there will be problems, and given the sort of machines a TInker builds those problems will usually be enough to make it not function.
>>
>>48374590
Just take skeleton and build the levels as race levels. Basically take level 100 and copy Ainz's own build and you become him, so long as you take the other perks like necromancy that is.
>>
>>48374537
So, heteromorphic + realm + level 100 is gamebreaking.

What tier or rank of 100s could you reasonably face down if they were geared and you weren't? I'm just trying to get a sense of how much more powerful that stack, het+realm+100, is compared to a regular 100.
>>
>>48374537
I'm fine not killing him. Slaughtering his minions through attrition, tearing down the foundations of his dungeon, and leaving the two of us hunting each other forever sounds fun too.
>>
Brellin, if you're still around, I have a couple of questions about the Overlord jump:
1. How smart does Golden Mind actually make you? Can we get some examples of how that Queen used it?
2. How does it interact with The Long Game and Omnidexterous? I'm guessing that it buffs the former to even crazier levels of Just as Planned, but for the latter would it buff our mental multitasking skills?
4. How strong would someone with both Damage Focused and Monk actually be? As a level 100, I mean. Enough to take on a Dragon in a fist fight?
5. If we take 42nd Supreme Being and Rival Guild, will the Rival Guild have an equivalent to us, or will we be unique?
6. About how strong would a Dragonoid with Physical Powerhouse be?
7. Do we have to be a True Vampire to replicate Shalltear's blocking of a sword with only her nail thing?
Might have more questions later, but all in all I just wanted to say this looks really good.
>>
>>48374566
>plants, or animals.
Enjoy your murder-monster abominations, I guess? 914 really /likes/ living things.
>>
>>48374492
Thanks Anon

>>48374406
Quantum Armor, in Industrial Craft 2, isn't making you invincible. It instead negates damage below 33.3333 hearts or so. GraviChest plate, the upgraded version, has the same thing

So Industrial Craft is actually not that great.
>>
>>48374557
Yeah, but the ridiculous thing is the 'even robots can't follow the instructions for their construction' which is actually retarded.
>>
>>48374537
Assuming you can only have one or the other, is World Champion or a 300 CP or less Heteromorphic race better for a Level 100 + RoH Warrior?
>>
>>48374635
They don't always come out horrible. Project OLYMPIA worked just fine. They just mostly come out as deadly super-monsters. You have to be careful about it instead of throwing Very Fine around willy-nilly.
>>
>>48374537
Wait, but Dark Binding ressurects you even if you die, as long as you still got souls, no?

Would the Null Expel or Null Death from SMT or DDS work?
>>
>>48374590
In order -

Yes, pay CP to get the skeleton heteromorphic race.

No. There are items however that can do it. Nazarick is implied to have at the very least books of the dead (skeleton race) and fallen angel feathers (fallen angel race). Keep in mind the item versions start you out at the scrub-tier for those races, and aren't remotely as good as the CP buys.

No. The item does exist but there is no indication in canon that it made the transition to the New World. Until and unless canon directly says otherwise it isn't there.

You mean the World Item gloves they wear that one time? They're called Avarice and Generosity (iirc) and they let you 'store' experience inside of them which you can then draw on later.

No. Whatever image you saw was fake.

>>48374612

I mentioned this before, but you could beat one-on-one no problem. Two-on-one gets dicey if they have good teamwork and a complementary build. Three-on-one is not impossible but it's highly likely you will lose. Four-on-one you lose every time.

>>48374623
How you plan on doing that on your lonesome with no out of jump abilities? You go near Nazarick you're basically toast. If you want to survive with powerless and wrath of nazarick/rival guild you need to run. Standing and fighting is a losing proposition.
>>
>>48374690
>I mentioned this before, but you could beat one-on-one no problem.
Sorry, let me clarify my question.

If the build I suggested is naked, what kind of geared 100 could he or she stand up against? Do those odds still hold if all the opponents are in Divine Gear?
>>
>>48374406
>>48374639

Oh wait, I fucked up. It's not 33.333. It's 33,333.

So thousands of damage...

It still can be overcome. I am sure there will be things that can overcome it in the high tier jumps.
>>
>>48374690
Literally tear the dungeon down, then run away when they try to stop me. Assassinate their soldiers when they leave the dungeon. Lead armies of soldiers enhanced with my Bodyguard abilities and impossibly genius tactical skills, who are completely expendable. Politically maneuver the kingdoms of the world to tear Nazrick down. You know, use my perks.
>>
>>48374690
>No. Whatever image you saw was fake.
>Panty soaker class isn't real.
My poor build.
>>
>>48374748
>Politically maneuver the kingdoms of the world to tear Nazrick down. You know, use my perks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU POOR FOOL.
>>
>>48374798
Yeah, he's delusional but leave him be.
>>
>>48374627
In order -

Superhumanly smart. She was able to piece together critical secret information about a hidden group/plot within the kingdom without actually every directly interacting with anyone that would be involved in the plot that would have ever mentioned such things in her presence. She did this with basically no support, no lackies, and just via piecing together tiny little shreds of information. Canon in the light novels directly compares her intellect to Demiurge and Albedo.

Yes on both. It interacts tremendously well with them. It interacts particularly well with Bard, since Bards automatically know a bit (or perhaps a lot depending on level) about just about everything. The more information you have the better it works.

Depends on the dragon. You could smash down castle walls with your fists without trying hard. Then you start talking about skills.

Rival Guild is just as beastly as Nazarick is via jump fiat.

Depends on the level. Comparative to their peers? Tremendously strong.

No. Any race you could reasonably fanwank as having natural weapons such as claws could do the finger-nail parry. If you're level 100 and rocking out high-tier nullification (which you are if you have lvl 100, everyone gets it) you could finger parry as a regular human against anyone that wasn't at least Realm of Heroes tier.
>>
>>48374690
Hey, I know someone kind of asked this earlier, but I'm wondering about it from a different angle. Heteromorphic + RoH + Level 100 + maybe Physical Powerhouse; In terms of lifting strength, what could you lift?
>>
>>48374059
>Spoiler
…I think you meant SCP-170. SCP-178 is a pair of red and blue 3d glasses that show semi-eldritch observers who watch literally everyone, everywhere.

>>48374118
>what would happen if we put a chunk of an endbringer in SCP-914
They did something really risky like that once and put an instance of SCP-939 in there on Fine. SCP-914 killed it. Then they put it back in on Very Fine. SCP-914 spat out smoldering white ash.

Though that may be because 914 is allegedly the heart of an eldritch clockwork/mechanical god, and 939 may actually be creations of the fleshwarping god that the Broken God is at war with. YMMV.
>>
>>48374798
The Long Game + World Champion. Impossibly good tactical ability plus battle precognition that gets stronger the more powerful my tactical ability. Add it to level 100, and I should be able to outmaneuver anything he can throw at me.
>>
>>48374871
Ainz alone can depopulate a country. Hell his Horses could depopulate a country.
>>
>>48374871
You have no block against Scry and Die. You're not gonna last that long.
>>
>>48374653
Did you buy The Long Game? If so then World Champion by miles. If not then it's still better, but not to the same degree. It's a pretty massive skill boost and you get stronger, faster, and more agile the longer a fight goes on and the more enemies you face.

>>48374689
Are your souls that you bound there with you? I'm assuming yes since it's based on Alucard. In which case TGoaLiD ganks all of them too. Like I said just not being in the area of effect when the timer hits that 12th second is all you need to avoid it, and Momonga isn't terribly fast since he's a magic caster.

As for Null Death, that's supposed to be an 'absolute' protection right? If it's absolute then it's absolute.

>>48374724
Are you a monk? Are you good at hand to hand? Do you have World Champion which lets you overcome gear differences? The answer to those questions dramatically changes things. Assuming you can actually fight while naked you could still regularly beat one-on-one, two-on-one becomes *really* dangerous, and you'd better start running three-on-one because they'll almost certainly kill you.

>>48374748
How you going to tear down the dungeon? By yourself? You don't even make it past the first floor. You go inside, you die. Assassinate their soldiers? Most of them are expendable outside a core group. Even then they can afford to load down everyone with tons of high level expendable bodyguards. They roll deep.

Local soldiers? Worthless. Even if you tank for them they're not good enough to even get past the low level pop monsters that Nazarick endlessly spawns for free, they don't even make it past the first floor.

As for the kingdoms of the world .. again, how are they going to help? They're not good enough to tangle with Nazarick and any troop movement large enough to matter even the slightest bit will take months to get into position and will probably be obliterated long before it ever comes anywhere near Nazarick itself.
>>
>>48374841
I see. By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but Omnidexterous allows you to have the same amount of strength in all your limbs, right? What I mean is, if I could kick with ten tons of striking force, but only punch for two tons, I can now punch for ten tons?
Also, not sure if this has been asked already, but wouldn't Automatons naturally have the tireless part of the Tireless perk? Maybe not the healing factor, but they would naturally never get tired as machines, correct? Or am I misunderstanding something?
About how close are Ainz and I if I take 42nd Supreme Being? Good friends or something like that? Enough that the Rival Guild going after me would royally piss him off?
Also, thank you for answering all these questions by the way.
>>
>>48374690
>If you want to survive with powerless and wrath of nazarick/rival guild you need to run. Standing and fighting is a losing proposition.
Speaking of running... I was wondering how survivable my build is.

Location: A stroke of Luck, The chance to Choose (as far away from Nazrick as possible.)
Local [Free]
Race: Slime [200]
Origin: Magic Caster
>perks:
Tolerance for Evil [Free]
Themed Aesthetics [50] Vanity
Shared Language [Free]
Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning [Free]
Innate Talent - Physical Powerhouse [Free]
Innate Talent - Magical Powerhouse [100]
Innate Talent - Alchemist [Free]
Innate Talent - Magic Item Creator [100]
Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item [100]
Realm of Heroes [Free]
Level One Hundred [600]
Class Skills - Rogue [100]
Class Skills - Arcane Caster [Free]
Class Skills - Divine Caster [50]
Class Skills - Talismonger [50]
Specific Specialization - Warding [100]
Specific Specialization - Summoning [100]
>items:
Golden Coins [Free]
Medium Tier Equipment [Free]
The Ring of Elru [200]
Companions:
Homunculus Maid [50]
>drawbacks:
Foreigner [+100]
Powerless [+100]
Wrath of Nazarick [+600]

So, with this, would I be able to use Warding together my magic buffing Ring to hide behind anti-scrying and use Rogue to hide and run from them for the entire 10 years, fighting them to disengage when they come up, and fleeing as much as possible?

Or should I just go with Rival Guild and take Friends with the Devil to hide behind Momo?

Oh, and how strong is Rogue compare to an actual Drop-In taking it?
>>
>>48374883
Offensive Focused + Monk + Anklets means he doesn't want to get close to anything I'm leading. Magic Warrior + Long Game + World Champion means he's fucked if he tries to get to anything he doesn't think I'm leading.

>>48374914
World items are a hard counter to Scry and Die.
>>
>>48374946
I meant literally tear down the dungeon. Level 100 Monk can crack castle walls. Realm of Heroes and Automaton both boost that, as does physical powerhouse and Offensive Focus. I'm going to literally tear chunks out of their dungeon.
>>
>>48374867
>…I think you meant SCP-170.
Derp, right. Yes, the superglue, not the spoopy 3d glasses.
>>
>>48374946
>The answer to those questions dramatically changes things.
Player, Angel, Caster with Divine and Arcane classes and Warder and Evoker specializations. If I kept range, could I take a few?
>>
Is there any way to steal something from someone and have it become yours in every way? Like steal their love, steal they history, steal their car. All becomes completely yours?
>>
>>48374690
I cannot survive rival guild joining with nazarick if i take powerless? even with a maximized build and fighting smart in the guild war?
>>
>>48374748
>Powerless
>use my perks
>Powerless
>use my perks
>POWERLESS
>>
>>48375088
Sburb classpect has you covered.
>>
>>48375088
Not quite stealing, but Ravenloft Merchant capstone is pretty great for the occasion, as long as you're savvy enough.
>>
>>48375107
Use the perks from the Jump. I thought that was clear.
>>
>>48375088
love thief of heart. you'll want memory altering abillities wherever they crop up after that, also probably some mind control lawyer perks and businessmen perks if you want to take all their stuff legally.
>>
>>48374860
Depends on your race. Lifting strength doesn't really scale with damage dealing however, especially when you factor in special skills. Ainz could lift a fully laden wagon off the ground one handed if we go by the semi-canon xover of Overlord and Princess Alita (spell check on that name) and he's a magic caster not aspected towards strength.

>>48374948
On omnidextrous, not quite. You do not suffer penalties when using multiple limbs to do multiple different actions. It doesn't suddenly give your arms the strength of your legs.

Yes Automatons do basically have the actual tireless part of the Tireless perk. However the tireless perk gives natural regen, which is something automatons are probably going to want unless they can heal themselves via other means.

If you're actually in AOG as a member Ainz will pull out all the stops to keep you safe and/or avenge you if required. He'll do his level best to resurrect you as well.
>>48374961
Your maid is probably not going to appropriate being constantly killed. God help her if Nazarick catch her and decide to keep her alive/torture her. As for running, you could probably do a decent job of it. Your best bet is to abuse teleportation to random teleport to different parts of the world every couple of days with no particular pattern. It will be extremely hard for them to lock down where you are at in that fashion. That said if they do manage to find you you're probably going to die. You can't hand in melee with a real fighter and Demiurge canonically has an ability to shut down teleportation in a wide area.

>>48374966
He sends 40+ level 90's at you when he sees you. At least of few of them will have the ability to lock down teleportation to prevent your escape via that method. If you stay and fight you die. If you run, well, you've left behind whatever force you were theoretically leading and now they're dead.

Your plans are running headlong into Demiurge and Albedo, whom will both be working to counter you.
>>
>>48375088
Maybe Aschente from NGNL?
I'm not sure that's how it works, though.
>>
>Update on Independence Day jump

http://pastebin.com/yUagVQ9m
>Gear and Drawbacks changes.

Depending on your opinions there may be an option to import or create an alien race that's part of the Resistance.

>All suggestions will be considered.
>>
>>48375158
against Nazarick. You are one against all. Local help isn't helpful, so there is only you.
>>
Has something changed on the drive recently?

For some reason, I can't look at Jumps on the drive past their first page unless I log in to Google. It just endlessly shows a loading message.

I haven't looked at jumps on the drive for quite some time, so that might be it.

It's not a big thing to be honest, but I never used to have to log in, it let me look at the entire file just fine before.
>>
>>48375224
If you click pop-out you can see it without logging in but yes, I've been having that problem too.
>>
>>48375001
You die. Going solo at Nazarick is a lose condition, do not pass go do not collect 200$. Doesn't matter how clever you believe you are. If you don't have out of jump powers and are working solo to try to directly attack Nazarick you die, end of story.

>>48375020
Oh god, no. You need to run. You have zero melee skills, if a peer level melee guy gets up on you you're toast. Magic Casters win fights via prep and being clever, if you're getting dropped in naked you need to leave.

That said one-on-one you could probably still win fairly regularly, but two-on-one is going to demolish you if you're naked and they're not (especially if one, or both, are melee or can lock down your ability to teleport).

>>48375090
Ah, no, if you're in AOG or somehow manage to worm your way into its good graces (like with friends with the devil) you could survive Rival Guild. You'd just need to hang out in Nazarick all the time.
>>48375158
The perks and items available in jump alone are not remotely enough to defeat Nazarick, or even to get past the first floor of Nazarick.
>>
>>48375166
>Your maid is probably not going to appropriate being constantly killed.
Well, I'm basically carrying her around. So if she dies, I'm pretty likely to get shanked too.

The teleport spam was basically what I was planning on. But can I keep them from scrying on me and my maid, with my Warding specialty and magic boost and all...? Some spell like Mind Blank from D&D, maybe?

And again, how much would Rogue help in hiding from them/disengaging if they do come in range? Is it reduced in power with a Magic Caster origin instead or a Drop-In one?
>>
>>48375224
>>48375247
Wait, it's not just me? You guys are experiencing this too? Weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 670x890px)
image.jpg
198KB, 670x890px
Soul Eater what's a good special ability for a shield? Would spider sense fit?
>>
>>48375303
Absorption or reflection? That seems to be standard fare for shield enchantments.
>>
>>48375277
The answer is maybe. You could do a good job of it, but Nazarick explicitly has a high level NPC whose sole job is to provide the scry part of scry and die, so it's not a definite defense by any means.

On the rogue thing you've got the skills and the abilities, but your stats aren't optimized for it. You're basically a rogue with stats geared towards being a magic caster and not, you know, a rogue. You're not terrible at it by any means, but you're not going to be able to hang with someone that is actually good at fighting.

>>48375278
Someone on SB was saying they had the same problem several days ago.
>>
>>48374946
Hah. FUCK YOU MOMONGA, I GOT NULL DEATH!

VIVA LA SMT!

What's Momonga's range during the life thing?

I mean, I MIGHT be misunderstanding what it does, because wiki didn't explain it well. I understood it as "Your death spells have their effects delayed by 12 seconds but they bypass all resistances". That's not how it works?
>>
>>48375262
If I have both Level 100 and Realm of Heroes as a Monk, would that make me as fast or faster than a Level 100 Drop In?
How much of a boost is Enhanced Healing Magic? Would 7th rank healing magic be as good as 8th rank?
Do Fallen Angels get enhanced debuff magic instead of enhanced healing magic?
>>
>>48375303
That is the least stupid looking space marine I have ever seen.
>>
>>48375262
Sounds like you either need to revise your perks to make it clear that they don't actually do what they say they do now, or wank your waifu a little less.
>>
I'm doing a minor reordering of my chain, and want /jc/'s advice for where some jumps should go at what points.

To be more specific, the jumps I'm thinking of reordering are as follows:

26th Etrian Odyssey
27th Codex Alera
33rd Symbiote
37th Final Fantasy XIV

Any advice?
>>
>>48374404
Well I WAS happy with the way it was before because everything was balanced with each other. But it's gonna be a fairly messed up product now, unfortunately.
>>
>>48375370
>>
>>48375331
Hm. Alright, thanks!

Then it'll be a decade of paranoia, changing my appearance constantly, teleports, and an absolutely insane amount of warding/obfuscation spells. And possible stocking up an absurd amount of Talismonger stuff, just in case. Should be doable, assuming I don't snap.

I wonder if this the New World/YGGDRASIL magic system would have something similar to Anticipate Teleportation...
>>
>>48375345
It delays a *single* death spell by 12 seconds, which then bypasses resistances. In canon he used it with Wail of the Banshee, which had a range of what appeared to be 200 meters or so emanating outwards from him.

>>48375355
Are you a drop-in? If the answer is no then the drop-in is faster.

Enhanced healing magic does what it says it does. You can't directly compare spells from direct tiers like you're thinking. Fallen Angels get enhanced healing as well. They can still heal, they just don't focus on it to the extent that regular angels do.

>>48375391
Cry harder dude. You're trying to fanwank and say that you could solo a dungeon that repelled 1600 max level players in canon. I've told people how to survive Powerless and Wrath of Nazarick/Rival Guild, and it doesn't involve fighting them directly.
>>
>>48375432
Huh. Doesn't he know any targetted spells, though? Hm.
>>
>>48375400
Then get to fucking work on rebalancing it instead of sitting there whining.

Not our fault you made an asinine decision.
>>
>>48375426
It explicitly has delay teleportation, Ainz used it against Shalltear in their fight.
>>
>>48375277

I think one of the biggest problems is that AoG (and Nazarick in general after all the work they put into it) is basically set up to deal with PvP.

While Momonga is not the best at it per se, he lead a guild that dealt with a lot of the bullshit that PvP entails, and Touch Me was especially good at it, I think? Momonga seems to recall various lessons or habits he learned from the others.

If you're going one on one, you can probably do just fine as was mentioned, but AoG's strength is the many layers of defense and the fact that they have NPCs and such specifically built to screw with or stop the usual bullshit stuff that PvPers like to use.
>>
>>48375400
I feel like nothing's really changed from a normal jumping perspective though. It really doesn't make any difference to the normal anons.
>>
>>48375448
Hot diggity the self-entitlement in this post.
>>
>>48375455
There was straight up a guide he read on the internet that was called 'PvP for losers and noobs, literally anyone can do it.'
>>
>>48375449
It does? Cool.

Does that allow you to detect when someone's about to teleport in too, or are there other clairvoyance spells for that or something?
>>
>>48375455
Ponitto Moe, AOG's Raidleader, literally wrote the book on PVP. As in he actually literally wrote a manual on how to do it, which Ainz has both read and has copies of. Ainz is also stated to be a very *very* skilled PVPer. He might be shit-tier at actually being the leader of a nation but when it comes to pvp he's no scrub.

>>48375485
Not on the internet. It was written by his guilds raidleader, and it circulated only within the guild. Ainz literally still has copies of it.
>>
>>48375448
Then maybe people should have thought of that before bitching for the sake of wanting Sentient stuff. So now you're left with me either leaving it imbalanced or stopping everything to redesign a significant portion of the jump to account for that kind of thing.
>>
File: Bizarro bill.png (88KB, 558x510px)
Bizarro bill.png
88KB, 558x510px
>>48374798
I can already smell the Sasuga.

>>48374966
Yeah, no. Maybe with out-jump high-tier abilities you can do that, but if your current level was lower than a level 100 character, AoG is going to delete you. Ainz can summon a force of dozens (maybe a few hundreds) of level 90 min/maxed NPCs that could fight to a stand still with most level 100 characters. And they will come ganking into you by using their scrying NPC specialist and teleporting armies into your face with Shalltear.

>>48374370
>Strength based build.
Why.

Magic is funnier.

>>48375391
Nazarick was the strongest dungeon and was unconquered during the whole game, even after hundreds of players trying to raid it at the same time.

How could you possibly defeat it when a lot of top-tier players failed with no out-jump powers?
>>
>>48375509
It really hasn't changed the balance at all though. It's still pretty well balanced internally. Not hard banning something doesn't alter internal balance.
>>
Minecraft jump:

Drawbacks section says you can have max 600 cp from drawback. But you have a drawback that gives 1000 cp so how do things work?

If Ender Dragon annihilates any and all matter from outside of The End on touch, and phases through native stuff, how do you damage him?

Can you not take that drawback and find portal to The End through regular means?

Am I right in understanding that Cheat Mode is discounted for Builder, due to being subperk of a perk that is Builder discoutned?
>>
>>48375455
>If you're going one on one, you can probably do just fine as was mentioned, but AoG's strength is the many layers of defense and the fact that they have NPCs and such specifically built to screw with or stop the usual bullshit stuff that PvPers like to use.
But I'm not trying to screw with them. I'm just trying to hide and run. And try be REALLY gud at hiding and running.
>>
>>48375432
Just saying, if you're making a perk which says "you can take down any three people of your level regardless of equipment with humiliating ease," you shouldn't waffle and say "well, maybe you can take two, but it'll be hard." Or if you include a divine tactician power, a battle precognition power that can plot out an entire war, and a battle control power that can "literally" rewrite terrain and debuff armies, you shouldn't be surprised when someone interprets it to mean that you can wear down and defeat an enemy, none of whose members are superior to you in combat, over ten years.
>>
>>48375511
>How could you possibly defeat it when a lot of top-tier players failed with no out-jump powers?

Copious amounts of wank with safe lube to prevent scorch marks.
>>
>>48375509
Why do you think it needs to be changed? Most people CAN'T reverse engineer Sentient stuff even if we wanted to.
>>
>>48375432
I'm curious, exactly how fast ARE Drop Ins? Monk says that at Level 100 even casual walk speed looks like teleportation. Does that mean that Drop Ins are even faster than that? That's...wow. I mean, I know it says blisteringly fast, but when you're even faster than that plus a RoH boost, it's not just speed, it's flat out blitz.
Also, Dragonoids apparently have sensory abilities? Does that just refer to their treasure sense, or something else?
>>
>>48375509
Like two anons were bitching,.
>>
>>48375545
Two anons bitching / shitposting and quite a few that were being polite about it, actually.
>>
>>48375534
I like your style.
>>
All this talk about Nazarick and here I am just opting out of Powerless and dealing with them in a sane, practical way.

Slam dunked the moon into the New World. I think that's 8 now?
>>
>>48375575
YOU ARE WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
>>
>>48375575
>spoiler
Damnit, Heavens. You have a problem.
>>
>>48375511
Magic is Heresy. Warrior > Mage. Get rekt, nerds.
>>
>>48375511
RoH + L100 + HR is "you're literally more powerful than should be possible for the game." Also, none of them were willing to devote ten years to slowly whittling them down through any means necessary, because they have lives and get bored.
>>
File: sasuga ainz sama.png (169KB, 863x560px)
sasuga ainz sama.png
169KB, 863x560px
>>48375575
>inb4 you kill yourself and all Ainz's enemies
>inb4 Nazarick is still intact

Sasuga, Ainz-sama!
>>
>>48375575
I didn't even need to read the spoiler to know what you were going to do.
Heavens, you need help, man. I'm signing you up for LDA, Lunar Destruction Anonymous.
>>
>>48375589
HE CAN QUIT WHENEVER HE WANTS TO!

>>48375575
Don't listen to them, You're doing god's work! ASA would be proud!
>>
>>48375527
>But I'm not trying to screw with them. I'm just trying to hide and run. And try be REALLY gud at hiding and running.

Part of PvP is FINDING players running and hiding from you.

AoG was very good at PvP.

>>48375498
>Ponitto Moe, AOG's Raidleader, literally wrote the book on PVP

I thought Touch Me was supposed to be their strongest PvPer, tho? To go along with that World Champion armor he wore?
>>
>>48375509
Sentient stuff being available for reverse engineering shouldn't be taken as everyone reverse engineering Sentient stuff.
Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's something anyone can and will do as if it were a free perk.
>>
>>48375522
>>48375541
Except now I have to:
-Alter Canon Companion pricing
-Change the Drop-In capstone
-Change the capstone booster itself
-Decide the new pricing on some items
-Rebalance the Warframes that can be augmented by Sentient stuff
-Rebalance Infested as a direct result to make sure they don't get diminished

It's not a matter of it being probable, it's a matter of it being possible, that is what needs to be balanced. I could leave it as is, but Drop-Ins would be gimped, Warframes would be OP, and a multitude of other things simply from the application of Sentient technology.
>>
>>48375575

You definitely have a problem.

An amusing one, but a problem nonetheless.
>>
>>48375396
Nobody gives a shit, they just want to keep talking about Overlord, try again next thread.
>>
>>48375614
He's got the Ring of Elru. Everyone seems to ignore that World items make you immune to Scry and Die tactics.
>>
>>48375614
>Part of PvP is FINDING players running and hiding from you.
>AoG was very good at PvP.

I know. Just mentioning that those 'main strengths' of layered defences and PvP-blocking NPCs don't actually do anything to me, since I'm not going on the offensive.

Now the finding me and stopping me from running NPCs are scary. But that should be blockable, I think? Every system I can think of that seems similar to what Yggdrasil appears to be, has ways to block scry-and-die tactics, even if they're not standard-use fare.
>>
>>48375532
You got me on the World Champion bit, I'd forgotten that. Doesn't change the fact you won't be fighting three people and instead more like 30, or 50, or a 100+

The issue you have is that you presume to believe that a single individual is good enough to beat Nazarick, without access to out of jump abilities, at all. It doesn't matter how good a tactican you are if it is literally impossible to defeat the enemy, and it is. You walk into Nazarick? You die. You try to target specific individuals outside of it? Maybe that works the first time. There won't be a second time, they'll be rolling far deeper than you could possibly hope to deal with.

And that super strategy and planning is literally running head first into a pair of super strategists and planners.

>>48375543
Yes, they are faster than that. The whole 'looks like he's teleporting' thing was something Sebas did in canon. And he is, canonically, a monk.

>>48375575
See? When a person isn't obsessed with getting that extra 200cp by sealing their out of jump powers it becomes quite easy to deal with the New World and its related threats.

>>48375600
You're not going to be whittling much of anything. They will roll in groups deep enough that you can't fight, and if you continue to attack them they will eventually corner and kill you no matter how slick you think you are.
>>
File: Bill is not impressed.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Bill is not impressed.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>48375600
You also should keep in mind that if you take any action that would catch the attention of any of the top-notch of Nazarick, Ainz is not known for holding back.

Maybe you can develop a master plan that targets all of the capable members of Nazarick, Ainz and the guild itself at the same time, but even then you will get an angry mob of thousands of world-ending monsters gunning for you.

>>48375598
Sorry, It's hard to hear you complain from that pocket dimension of endless pain where I trapped you!

>>48375614
That was Touch Me. Pupito Moe was a tactician, not a fighter.

>>48375575
>Not teleporting people to the center of the Sun.
>>
>>48375509
red look, if it doesn't sound like honest critique or features any form of insult just ignore it. It is and always will be some dumb ass just trying to get a rise out of you. The rest of us understand your just trying to balance and make jumps interesting and your work is, has and likely always will be appreciated. Don't forget that
>>
>>48375614
Touch Me was the best at actually carrying out PVP, Ponitto Moe was the guy that wrote the book on it.>>48375670
Ring of Elru doesn't have that particular protection.
>>
>>48375575
the sane, practical way is to join them.

Well, practical at any rate.
>>
>>48375575
Have you gone to Touhou yet?

If you haven't, don't.
For the sake of your own life, don't.
>>
>>48375680

>Huh. Doesn't he know any targetted spells, though? Hm.

This, Sempai. Doesn't Ainz know any targetted spells, instead of the area of effect ones, that will still fuck up my day no matter distance as long as he can see me, through scrying or otherwise?
>>
>>48375680
Would a Magic Caster taking Monk be getting that teleporting speed thing too? Even if they'd have to put more effort into it, like actually running instead of "with just a casual walking pace"?
>>
>>48375680
Then I'm at least preventing them from doing anything to the rest of the world while they try and fail to counter my feints, enemy action, and illusionary armies, because they can't split their forces enough to deal with me. That's also a good goal.
>>
>>48375628
Just because it's POSSIBLE someone will do something in your jump, doesn't mean you should balance your jump assuming that they WILL do that thing though.

Some of us legitimately CAN'T, because we aren't tech jumpers or we took it early in our chains, some of use don't want to take everything from Sentient tech.
>>
>>48375628
red pls, this is just more trouble than it's worth. either reinstate the cap and deal with the bitching or just leave it up to individual wank
>>
>>48375734
>either reinstate the cap

And into the trash your post goes. Fuck off and never speak again.
>>
>>48375734
Seconded.

>>48375746
Please leave.
>>
>>48375723
Except you die. What part of that do you not get? If you try to fight them, you die. If you directly target them, you die. There is no 'I fuck with them directly and get away with it' option here. You do not have out of jump powers or items, you are on your own. You die. Period. There is nothing further to discuss and I won't be speaking further on the matter, because this farce has gone on long enough.
>>
>>48375746
Nah you should fuck off instead.
>>
>>48375680
Ranger says that at Level 100, it takes strong magical protection to throw you off someone's trail. I'm presuming by strong, they mean Level 100 as well, yes? Would having RoH allow us to bypass this?
Also, speaking of Ranger, the having the Beastiary Innate Talent makes taming animals far easier, right?
Do Custom NPCs count for Local or Player discounts in Innate Talents?
Are there any other ways besides being a True Vampire to resist mind control stuff? An amazing In-universe item or skill or something?
>>
>>48375758
>>48375766

You first, bitch-tits.
>>
>>48375703
Huh. Why doesn't the Ring give you those detection and scrying protections, while both the Bracers and Anklets do?
>>
>>48375693
I second this.
>>
>>48375780
Probably because any magic user that would get any use out of that ability can cast a spell to get the same thing pretty easily?
>>
>>48375779
Nah.
>>
>>48375729
And what happens down the road when someone complains about the Drop-In capstone being a nerfed version of something you can get for free? Or complains how Infested can't assimilate Sentient technology but Warframes can use them, making it an inherently inferior choice?
>>
>>48375765
Aaaaaaand the build is FINALLY done!~

Player: Games always had a special appeal to me for a reason still uncertain.
Angel: Hear, Think, Feel...

Magic Caster: "has always enthralled you even from a young age" is right!~

Tolerance for Evil: Let's see how THAT balancing act goes, hm?
Personal Inventory (50 CP): Full disclosure? I... Don't actually need that. Damn those insidious 50 CP leftovers.
Themed Aesthetics: Obligatory appearance perk. Heh.
Golden Mind (100 CP): Brains are always nice. Good vibing with the whole angelic theme, too.
The 42nd Supreme Being (800 CP): Shhhh, Momo... I understand. It will all be alright. Just don't forget yourself, hm?~
The Realm of Heroes (300 CP): To rise above...
Level One Hundred ...And beyond, to the freedom one yearns for. The Promised Dawn awaits

Arcane Caster: Magic. Have to buy it.
Divine Caster (50 CP): Life. Can't go without it.
Talismonger (50 CP): Buffs? Debuffs? Crafting ANY spell into a token others can use? Gimme!
Spiritualist (50 CP): And this, now... Time to change the world.

Summoned Mount: What kind of animal would an angel ride? A dragon? ...A fluffy one?
The Ring of Elru (200 CP): A power amplifier... Let's see what the Eye of Set does to it!~ Also, I wonder if I'd look better in a cheongsam...?
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: Niiiiiiifty.

Homunculus Maid: "Hello Nurse intensifies."
A Custom NPC: Oh geez. I wonder who this should be? A Fallen Angel, mayhaps?

Powerless: Yup, it's 100 CP for sure here.
Embroiled in Politics: All the fun. Come on Momo, help me out here!
Rival Player: Some people just want to watch the world burn. And there's nothing beautiful about that.

~~~

Thank you, Brellin. Overlord has a... Special place, in my memory.
>>
>>48375769
Strong as in they have spells specifically designed to counter someone finding them via supernatural means. RoH doesn't give you any new spells, powers, or abilities if you've already got lvl 100. All RoH does at that point is give you a straight (if substantial) stat boost.

>>48375780
Because everyone sees the ring, goes ooh, magic booster, and then buys it instead of the bracelet or the anklets. It was to keep the other two items competitive. Additionally if you bought the ring then you're probably a magic caster, and should be able to source your own protections.
>>
>>48375780
Because each of the world class items have different kinds of protections?
>>
>>48375800
Anon Maids are not for lewd. They are for putting in embarrassing outfits.
>>
>>48375799
You just can't make these people happy, Red. Go with what you think makes for an enjoyable jump, trying to cater to every last whim of the thread is going to drive you to madness.
>>
>>48375680
Out of curiosity, how would combining those tactical skills and Magic Swordsman with Level 100 Spiritualism work? Could you turn the Tomb itself into a weapon against them?

On another note, how many key members could you probably assassinate with Level 100 Rogue and The Long Game misdirecting them before they caught on?
>>
>>48375818
you say that as if the two were mutually exclusive
>>
>>48375829
Good point.
>>
>>48375746
So what happened in your life to make such as ass? I feel generally worried that this bitterness you have is going to develop into long-term intimacy issues for you and your loved ones.
>>
>>48375729
This.

I could reverse engineer Sentient tech as the jump stands, but rebalancing the jump on the assumption I will is honestly worse than the cap. It punishes anyone who doesn't go through with it, and balancing a jump on the assumption of actions a jumper will take in the jump itself, is frankly something completely unheard of.

>>48375799
I don't have an answer I'm confident in. I have a few ideas, but I don't think they're great ones.
>>
File: Jack_Rakan_2.jpg (136KB, 600x876px)
Jack_Rakan_2.jpg
136KB, 600x876px
>>48375686
TFW I break out of your pocket dimension by flexing.
>>
>>48375818
>Anon
Ah, you are breaking my rotten heart.

>Maids are not for lewd
Oh trust me – I am into all sorts of kinky.
>>
>>48375823
this guy gets it.
Those people that complain red? if they don't like your jump no one's forcing them to jump it so tell them to deal with it or leave it
>>
>>48375828
Turn the Tomb against them? Nope. Everything on offer is stuff that theoretically was available in game. If 1600 players couldn't manage it one guy certainly won't be able to pull it off.

As for how many members you could take out .. maybe one. Maybe. You're not going to be able to just one-and-done the actually important members (ie: the floor guardians). They have too much HP for that. It's going to be a fight, though if you prep well it could be heavily slanted in your favor.

After that first one goes down though, assuming you manage that, everyone else will be rolling in guards so deep you'll be lucky to even see the important person in the middle of them.

That said I'm out for now folks. I may be back later.
>>
>>48375864
>and balancing a jump on the assumption of actions a jumper will take in the jump itself, is frankly something completely unheard of.
This should give you an understanding of how problematic Sentients can get.
>>
>>48375809
I recall Shalltear had the Valkyrie class in order to make her immune to her original weakness to holy magic. Would it be possible to have something like that as well, and if so, is just being Level 100 enough to grab something like that or do we need something else as well?
>>
>>48375734
Agreed. It's not worth it. No one even wants Sentient tech, they just don't want to be denied something. No impulse control, these people.
>>
>>48375878
Oh, never mind. See you later then, thanks for the awesome jump and for answering so many questions.
>>
>>48375794
Probably wouldn't block Word Item tier stuff though. But you have a point.

>>48375809
Ehhh, I'd say they're pretty damn good too, I'd have gone for the Anklets in a heartbeat if I wasn't obsessed with mana cost efficiency. There doesn't really seem a need to lessen the side benefits to me... and it's not really noticeable. I literally didn't notice the Ring didn't do that until now.

But whatever, using spells works too. I guess. Less efficient, but... acceptable.

>>48375811
Nope. They all have the same. The Ring just lacks some.
Ring:
>Additionally it provides protection against all mind controlling effects or compulsions as well as instant death effects, trumping even other World Class items that have such powers.
Bracers:
>further they will be protected from mind altering effects and instant death effects, protection from detection and scrying magics, and freedom from attempts at restricting movement trumping even the power of other World Items.
Anklets:
>Finally they provide a resistance to mindcontrol, instant death attacks, protection from detection and scrying magics, and freedom from attempts at restricting movement which trumps even the effect of other World Items.
>>
>>48375888
But no one here actually agrees that Sentients are that bad, that's the entire basis for argument for why they shouldn't be hardcapped, because most people are of the opinion that they aren't actually strong enough to justify banning in the first place.
>>
>>48375400
Aww. Well, best as you can then. Take advice from those that're giving useful advice, ignore the whiners, and overall be awesome. :) (Am deliberately avoiding giving an opinion on which is which. That's up to you.)

(captcha has finally gotten over its storefront fetish, looks like)
>>
>>
>>48375888
And that's just you being a delusional bitch.

Give up. Nobody agrees that isn't being brown-nosing scum.
>>
>>48375933
Cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x845px
The moment Anon entered the /jc/, he sealed his fate...
Entrusting his future to the captchas, Anon clings to a dim hope.
Yes, the Shitposting is the means by which all is revealed...
Attaining jump's capstone requires a stern drawback and unfailing wank.

The Shitposting is the means by which all is revealed...
The silent common sense within one's brain whispers the most profound wisdom.

Celebrate jump's perks... its balance... its drawbacks...

Only autism in the face of ambigous wording can lead one to the answer...

It is indeed a precious gift to be able to ask the jumpmakers who are still here...

There is both joy and wonder in coming to companion one's waifu...

One of Jumpchain's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

To find the one true reply, one must seek truth amidst the samefags...

It requires great intelligence to look at one setting honestly, and forge one's own jump...

Alongside updates exists autosage, the bearer of shitstorm.

Only with patience can one endure suffering and hate.

In the face of unclaiming lies opportunity for a better jump.

The moment Anon entered the /jc/, he sealed his fate...
Entrusting his future to the captchas, Anon clings to a dim hope.
Yet, the Shitposting is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the /tg/ board lies the absolute worst jumps.
It matters not who you are... The Drive does not await you.
>>
>>48375934
How haven't you been banned yet?
>>
>>48375950
mkay
>>
>>48375680
I think you're underestimating how destructive someone who plays by real world rules and has ten years to plan can be. Rogue + Talismonger setting up tens of thousands of bombs and then detonating the dungeon? Druid diverting an entire ocean in there slowly but surely? Tactician arming an army of warriors with real world firearms? Someone's going to take the "no, you lose" as a challenge, and they will overcome it.
>>
>>48375950
Nyx Avatar go and stay go.
>>
>>48375934
Oh good you're here. Why do you kill yourself already? Why are you so adamant on living?
>>
>>48375958
He's a Janitor. They warned me when I reported him for violating the global rules.
>>
>>48375950
fuck off or i'll turn into a door
>>
>>48375800
>Annette
Oh shit, haven't seen you in a while.
>>
>>48375934
Which foundation do we need to donate to so you can get the help you need?
>>
>>48375432
So how visible are the effects of Ainz activating Eclipse so one can know to escape or set up a method of revival before 12 seconds are up and the spell is unleashed, if I understood?

Does the Eclipse also make it consume any sort of magic barrier or all, destroying 1 ups? I'm asking so I know whether worm based dimensionally oddly placed means of revival will work
>>
>>48375994
So that's why several of my posts have been delete recently for telling him to fuck off.
>>
>>48375994
That would explain so much.
>>
>>48375994
Man, that fucking sucks.
>>
>>48375933
Is this meant to cover both films? If so, the resistance alien would be a good add. If not then you've got a good base for the jump.
>>
>>48375994
so it's like with the cops not having to deal with consequences when they are assholes
>>
>>48376079
Anon Posts Matter
>>
>>48376012
And yet his aren't touched.

>>48376019
It does, doesn't it?

>>48376049
I know, right?

>>48376079
Basically. He can be a giant asshole all he wants, and if we report him, we get punished. There's nothing we can do.
>>
>>48376079
That's why we have internal affairs guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 251x201px)
image.jpg
16KB, 251x201px
>>48375960
>>48375976
>>48375997

You cannot avoid shitposting. To live is to shitpost; they are one in the same...
>>
>>48376126
and when they simply slap wrists(if that)?
>>
>>48376126
4chan doesn't have internal affairs, though. We've been reporting him for years and he just deletes the reports and warns the people who reported him.
>>
>>48375396
Anybody want to help me out here?
>>
Minecraft, THaumcraft mod perk:

So there is such a thing as permament warp in mod that no item int he mod could remove...

Can out of jump stuff remove that?
>>
>>48375867
>implying that flexing or moving a single muscle is conceptually possible in my pocket dimension

Meatheads, when will they learn.

>>48375933
Looking good.

>>48375950
Tell me, what lies beyond the veil?
>>
>>48376168
Not familiar with those particular jumps, sorry.
>>
>>48376178
NOW I'VE LOST IT.
I KNOW I CAN KILL.
THE TRUTH EXISTS BEYOND THE GATE.
>>
>>48376168
The only one I know anything about is Symbiote. Not sure how to help you with your thing.
>>
>>48376159
Then vigilante stuff happens.
>>
>>48376171
Are truly unbreakable wards listed in the description of it in the jump?

If they aren't, yes. If they are, no.
>>
>>48376178
>implying I'm not swole enough to simply impose the concept of flexing upon the universe through the existence of my muscles
Wizlets, when will THEY learn?
>>
>>48376219
Unlike all other mods except for Equivalent Exchange, Thaumcraft lacks any sort of explanation or description in notes.

What's the thing you are talking about?
>>
>>48376209
It's mostly a survivability/threat level kind of thing that I'm asking about. Odd numbered jumps are meant to be vacations and even numbered jumps growth focused, so less vacation-y.
>>
>>48376224
>Gift of the Legendary Hero
>Twilight Imperium
>Entire Doom Drop-in skill tree
>Eight Gates
Magic be damned, fellow soldier.
>>
Okay, here it is, at long last, Kung Fu Hustle, Draft One complete. Everything Priced (probably badly). Everything described. Hopefully balanced. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FeqFpjOJUOjCojTGxTwJdXBCUUr5cTydt6GbBklG7mk/edit?usp=sharing

The Martial Arts Notes at the end are entirely for reference and not strictly speaking part of the jump. More than half of that stuff is copypasta and the only parts that aren't are stuff I had to write because the only references I could find made less sense or were in a less convient form that what you see there. Feel free to ignore.

But for everything else... I'm... braced for the shitstorm.
>>
>>48376224
Rogue's watching Wizard and Warrior go about their armsrace. And setting up a chair and popcorn under the protection of their stupid good stealth.
>>
>>48376248
That anon is just the limitwanker shitposter that claims everything is useless and worthless no matter what, ignore him.

Thaumcraft can create wards on things that make them completely indestructible until dewarded.
>>
Let's try some of these.
>>
>>48376285
Coward. You're nearly as bad as the squishy robe kiddies.
>>
>>48376216
which doesn't really help with rogue mods/janitors/asshats
>>
>>48374440
Actually, looking at the jump again, stylized axe seems like the best fit.
A question, though. Since "Keyblade" mode in KH is considered a separate weapon form, would it lose the powers of it's other form or is the Keyblade form simply superior

On the note of Demon Weapons, would SBURB let me catchpalog them and therefore alchemize it with other things? Specifically I'm thinking of making a copy of the original in it's two forms and then merging them into one item if Keyblade form doesn't keep other abilities.
>>
>>48376285
>Rogue gets obliterated from the collateral damage.

>>48376264
>Implying physical force has any effect on an actually competent wizard
>>
>>48376366
>Implying your enchantments don't fall apart when punched hard enough with anti-magic fists.
>>
>>48376325
Not a coward, just not really that into the whole fighting thing. Why not just enjoy the scenery and the latest episode of Robes VS Armor?

...Might be a little kleptomaniac though.

>>48376366
Collateral damage from shunting into a pocket realm?
>>
>>48372459
Willpower. it's all down to how many raw microfuries you can draw into one collective fury. if your willpower is strong enough, in theory you could bind a Great Fury to serve you. The Primary Vord Queen nearly did it to two Great Furies in the middle of a life or death battle with two of the most powerful human crafters ever.... well, 1 human and one semi-human
>>
>>48376399
>anti-magic fists
>not magic
Closet wizard detected.
>>
>>48376366
>>48376399
>>48376415
specialization is for insects(especially when you can specialize in all due to various shenanigans)
>>
>>48376437
>Implying
Perks and technology, bruh.
>>
>>48376287
I see, it still doesn't answer my question.

How to get rid of permament warp in Thaumcraft?

Also, how do we determine which version of thaumcraft, industrial craft or Equivalent exchange and others we are using? Is it umper's choice?
>>
>>48376429
Right, so having something like a willpower perk that scales with something else like physical strength is necessary.

I feel like something like that exists somewhere in jumpchain...
>>
>>48376366
Reflex Save plus class benefits that allow for not taking damage on a successful Reflex Save.
>>
>>48376287
Calm down, anon. I wasn't saying it absolutely could not do anything because it is not written in the jump, I was telling him not to assume the best out of an untested property that has no Benefactor guarantee.

Anyway, since people brought the warding up so often and his post was screwed up a bit, I assumed he meant ward. It's clear that wasn't the case now, in which case I can not help him.
>>
>>48376280
You're offering the Nine Yang and Nine Yin Manuals, Dugu Nine Swords, and Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms? Oh my. I mean, in terms of absolute power they're not that impressive compared to some other things you can get in Jumpchain, but to a fan of wuxia novels that's pretty awesome. I'm going to need to ration my CP carefully to keep from blowing it all on martial arts styles.
>>
>>48375867
Is that actually what's going on on that page?
>>
>>48376342
Soul Eater demon weapons? Sure, captchaloguing it. and using its code in alchemy is probably fine. Of course, it being a living person too probably ups the price in Grist to Alchemize it up to absolutely fucking ridiculous levels, if you just want to copy it.

After all, even just Dave's brain was stupid expensive.
>>
>>48373780
I'm planning on doing a small update to that jump to add a Gavroche & Eponine Challenge and a Val Jean Challenge.
>>
>>48376280
How much better is buying a Martial Arts Style than buying the appropriate manual, and how much better is buying both?

Also, brb, hitting up Wuxia and taking Adaptability.
>>
>>48376470
Dodging fireballs while standing at their exact center is hilarious.
>>
Rolled 246, 351 = 597 (2d605)

>>
>>48376452
If we're talking about perks, there are two perks that negate any possible physical damage:
>Anomalous Physiology
>Don't try this at home

PvP is bad and we should end the discussion here.
>>
>>48376342
>>48376537
Oh, and...
>I'm thinking of making a copy of the original in it's two forms
Using Sburb alchemy to copy it once would get you both forms, switching between them as usual. Sburb has items with alternate forms already after all.
>>
>>48376606
I dunno why you faggots haven't just gone PvP yet.

Might let you finally get rid of some people here.
>>
>>48376312
>>
>>48376606
>Don't try this at home
From?
>>
>>48376606
>Noble Eightfold Path
Aw, come on anon, it's just a bit of friendly dick measuring.

Where is Don't Try This At Home from?
>>
>>48376624
I want to split the forms up and then merge them again so I get all the abilities without having to take the time to switch forms
Basically manufacture the "this is in fact my final form" perk from SAO into my weapon
>>
>>48376677
Hm, okay. You're going to need something other than Sburb to split the forms then though. Or follow some very weird paths of alchemization combinations to get them separated, I guess?
>>
>>48375934
>>48375823
>>48375734
...you know what. Thinking on it, you're right. It's better to just give up. I had a good thing going with the WIP beforehand. Everything was balanced out. Throwing away the hardcap is just delaying things and making things miserable for myself and others with unnecessary drama and whining.

I'm just going to put the cap back on, accept some will ignore it, and get back to work.
>>
>>48376654
It might be a little bit too friendly when they start touching.
>>
>>48376512
BP and THDF are pretty cool too, though finding any concrete data on the second wasn't easy and I had to go to the Jademan comic of Force of BP to get the details for that one. I'd be happier if I could find a complete list of what all 18DSP moves do, or any better info on the 9&9... but Dugu Swords is pretty well doc'd. I almost offered Dugu's 4 swords, but that would be better served coming from a Legends of the Condor Heroes Jump
>>
>>48376559
If you buy the style, you get a serious jump on the learning curve, but can't teach it to someone else (most of them take decades or longer to master). if you buy the manuals, you can teach them to others. I don't think there's synergy in having both... at least none I've thought of.
>>
>>48376725
Well, I guess Warframe's ruined then. You weren't supposed to use my post to reverse that change you already fucking reversed.
>>
>>48376725
Excellent choice.
>>
>>48376725
Sounds good, Red. If you still want to make a concession to the people complaining, just put a "if you want, you can ignore the rule, but I wouldn't recommend it" note at the end.
>>
>>48376721
Or I could just not import the weapon as my Keyblade, making it a separate weapon until I hit SBURB at which point I can combine them without issue
>>
>>48376725
You've made enough jumps that you've got a good sense of what works and what doesn't. Ignore the shitposter and just carry on. The thread more or less really liked what they saw earlier, and I don't think that anyone who really enjoys /jc/ has any problems with the direction you're moving in.
>>
>>48376772
So, buy the style if you just want to punch people immediately. Buy the manual if can wait a little bit, in return for actually being able to teach it.

Well. Manuals it is then.
>>
>>48376725
Good on you red, and if they want to ignore it they will anyway.
>>
>>48376815
I do, but I was more than willing to ignore her ruling before she removed the cap, so I sure as hell ain't sticking to it after she backpeddles from removing it.
>>
>>48376725

Ugh so annoying.Meta limitations on things you can do in Jump are so annoying.
>>
>>48376807
That works fine. But remember Sburb alchemy doesn't destroy or absorb the originals... so, if you use it to merge it, you have your new combined Keyblade-Demon Weapon... and both the Keyblade and Demon Weapon too.

It would probably count as something you make, so falls under that 'sapient beings you create become companions' clause... But what're you going to do with the original Demon Weapon?
>>
>>48376815

I also dislike it but eh, its a single player game after-all and ignoring things I disagree with is the right thin to do.
>>
>>48376725
I support you 100%.
>>
I am seeing a lot of Overlord discussions did the jump update?

I am also curious though I kind of asked something similar before but... about how stronk/tough would someone be who took warrior, realm of heroes, Angel, physical powerhouse, World Champion, Damage focused and defense focused. I am kind of curious how it would compare to stuff from other jumps. They have stats like attack I figure mine would likely be around 100, my physical defenses and such being 90+ but I have no idea what that means.
>>
>>48376848
Then fucking ignore it already and stop whinging. She does it with most of her jumps, why is it such an issue?
>>
>>48376885
There was an update, 1.1 is out. Check the last thread or look in the uploads folder.
>>
>>48376885
There was an update last thread, I think? And the jumpmaker was on here.
>>
>>48376815
There's no point saying anything anymore, the posters who insisted that she should just reinstate the cap instead of just leave it as it was and treat everyone who gave criticism as shitposters won, so I might as well just ignore the cap and simmer in silence.
>>
Why is everybody so god damn passive-aggressive in these threads.

Whether agreeing or disagreeing, shitposting or not-shitposting, it's getting to be fucking nauseating.
>>
>>48376925

This
>>
>>48376875
If I used the demon weapon's card as the punch card, it would destroy the original, but I don't really want to kill my waifu so I run into the SOMA issue.
My solution? Make two and give the original a copy, now I have three companions, though only one Keyblade because I would only make one merged weapon since I can only use one unless I somehow absorb some fuckwit like Sora's Heart into myself which I might do anyways to save Roxas
>>
>>48376925
Well, that's because you and all your ilk are shitposters.
>>
>>48376925
Oh, poor little martyr, didn't manage to bully a jump maker into remaking the jump entirely just so he could have something he didn't even want. What a brave and noble sufferer you are.
>>
>>48376885
>I am also curious though I kind of asked something similar before but... about how stronk/tough would someone be who took warrior, realm of heroes, Angel, physical powerhouse, World Champion, Damage focused and defense focused. I am kind of curious how it would compare to stuff from other jumps. They have stats like attack I figure mine would likely be around 100, my physical defenses and such being 90+ but I have no idea what that means.

Literally physical god tier.

Ainz was only the strongest magic caster "with the apperance of a skeleton". Meaning, there were strongest necromancers (overlord general), and better mages (Albert Ulain Oodle), Yet he is basically the new god of magic and strong enough to kill a champion battle troll with brute strength.

Casters are supposed to have shit attack. And he up an killed the imperial champion. He had to turn off his damage protection to actually make the figth last.

Imagine that, but as a warrior. Well, if you had taken Level 100

You are still a one man army, but you will have to put effort in it.
>>
>>48376983
>Bully
The only people doing that were the people insisting it be changed back though.
>>
>>48376980

I do believe you are the shitposters here.
>>
>>48377009
Of course, you're the victim here, I'm terrible for suggesting otherwise. Please, tell me more about how everything should be as you say it is.
>>
>>48376983

>Implying you didn't bully the Jumpmaker to change it back.
>>
>>48377009
I thought you were going to shut up after you admitted you lost? Fuck off. You're shitposting and red agrees, the entire thread agrees.
>>
>>48377038
>>48377013
Terrible samefagging.
>>
>>48377038
Yes, yes, encouragement that she should do what she thinks is best with her own jump is bullying. Yep, no self-delusion on your part. God, you're just so adorable! Come here, I'm gonna pinch your cheeks.
>>
>>48375526
Not the jump maker but I'll try and give answers as how I interpreted it. Also I think the maker is gone so don't bitch at me cause I'm trying to help.

The wither drawback is an exception to the drawback limit, so you get the full 1000 but can't get any more

In game you need to destroy the towers that grant the ended dragon regen or his immortality. I think it's regen but I've not played mine craft in years, also he can be killed by a simple bow once the towers are down, it'd just take a while.

I don't see why regular means wouldn't work, just find a fortress by throwing ender eyes.

Cheat mode is not discounted as far as I'm aware. The first perk in the increment is but the other TMI perks are the price they state. Although again not the jump maker so I might be wrong on all acords.
>>
>>48377040

You're doing more shitposting being an asshole than they are.

Just an FYI.
>>
>>48376971
Let me clarify, I would merge the Keyblade and Demon Weapon as one item, and then make a duplicate Demon Weapon, which, having the same exact soul as the original, SHOULD be able to resonate with her. I'd use the original Keyblade as the punch card unless I double up on them in KH in which case I now have a Demon Keyblade and a normal Keyblade to use.

And that's my plan.
>>
>>48376971
Killing your weapon waifu doesn't sound very fun, no. Especially when there's literally no reason to do that.

Solution sounds good. More key-swords, more companions, and triplet waifus. What's not to love?
>>
File: 1430010007777.jpg (48KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430010007777.jpg
48KB, 789x600px
So I've been gone the past few days (on vacation if anyone gives a shit) and missed about 11 threads. Has anything interesting or important happened in that timeframe or is it just the usual amount of hullabaloo? Any new jumps or WIPs?
>>
>>48377071
>>48377024

Such a self absorbed condensing asshole you are. You sure take your imaginary role-playing games seriously.
>>
>>48377102
That puppy looks so adorable. Also Kung Fu hustle is finished.
>>
>>48377102
Update for Overlord (Anime), Girls und Panzer jump got made (not sure if that was in the last 11, but I think so?), and... there were some WIPs.
>>
>>48377114
Oh, and it just keeps making these cute little sounds. Seriously, someone tell me where I can get one of these for my own, it's delightful. I just want to dress it up in cute little shirts and take it for walks.
>>
>>48377114
Don't respond to him. It's scatavore falseflagging.
>>
>>48377074
In minecraft jump it says that all sub perks have the same discount as the perk they are connected to.

TMI perks are connected to Crafting table, they are its subperks.

So discounts.

Now, other question:

Can I use EE to create the Thaumcraft or IC items/ore/objects and can I do the same with things in other jumps.

What stops me from making regular pipes and such in minecraft world to not have to do Buildcraft, other than having to learn proper way of doing it?

Is Thaumcraft even worth it?

When you mine, do you do regular mining physics or Minecraft world mining physics, as in you make one meter by one meter by one meter holes? If the former physics, and you have the inventory, do the bits and pieces of the mined thing collect in your inventory until it becomes one whole block?
>>
>>48377153
I wouldn't call something the maker decribes as "draft one" finished...
>>
>>48377099
Speaking of getting two Keyblades, what perks would let me absorb Sora's heart and thus save Roxas? Since he already has Ventas' heart and could eventually become whole through that
>>
>>48377162
Independence and Demolition Man
>>
>>48377099
Any particular reason you want to get rid of the Keyblade, instead of simply using an empty card for it?
>>
>>48377187
Nope, no falseflagging, no scatavore. I'm someone else who's completely sincere and just enjoys being condescending to tiny puckered assholes like that anon.
>>
>>48377102
I finished GUP and KFH Jumps.
>>
>>48377219
Can only wield one at a time unless you have two Hearts or some other special snowflake shit.
>>
File: 1435378177898.jpg (107KB, 850x850px)
1435378177898.jpg
107KB, 850x850px
>>48377153
>>48377162
>>48377232
Alright thanks, I appreciate it. In return have a drunk spider. Not as cute as the puppy but few things are.
>>
File: Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif (5MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif
5MB, 500x350px
>>48377254
Do spiders actually get drunk from coffee? This is something I almost wanted to test on some local spiders.
>>
>>48377164

I always wondered what type of person can be so damn arrogant in his idiotic viewpoint, he refuses to even address anothers argument preferring instead to spam generic sarcastic lines. I guess now I know, it's the same type of person who will harass a Jumpmaker until they revert their decisions. But do what you want, I'm done biting shitty bait.
>>
>>48374382
>Life Gem
glowing weakpoint
>>
>>48377099
What ever happened to the Kingdom Hearts update?
>>
File: 1393112024075.png (449KB, 721x644px)
1393112024075.png
449KB, 721x644px
>>48374946
>if it's absolute then it's absolute
So wouldn't a 'you are immune to mind control' perk lolnope Downfall of Castle and Country?
>>
>>48377289
No, you're not. You're never going to stop biting shitty bait because that's the only sort of bait someone needs to catch you.
>>
>>48377278
I think there was a study on it that proved positive. I couldn't tell you which one or find it for you though.
>>
>>48377344
There was, but the concentration was really high. A human with that relative dosage of coffee would get pretty fucked up from it, too.
>>
>>48377320
False.
>>
>>48374366
It can fly it space and I think it has good guns. Also might have an army of drones that can fly through energy shields
>>
File: tumblr_l9l16gwit71qdce6ho1_500.png (205KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9l16gwit71qdce6ho1_500.png
205KB, 500x351px
>>48377278
There was testing done with various drugs on spiders and how it affects what their web structure, and that's pretty much it. I looked it up and actually the dosage for the spiders is in the same range for body weight as is considered dangerous for humans, at a more reasonable dosage for body weight it did fuck all.
>>
>>48375509
I just don't understand why, these last few days, you've responded to your shitposter so much. Like every time.
>>
>>48377189
Wait what, I might have to revisit my build then I've always thought that there wasn't such a big discount.

Not sure about most of those questions but the mining would probably be your choice. Wouldn't make much sense for it not to Mike blocks if you take the inventory perk.
>>
>>48376986
Errr... actually I did take level 100 too sorry. Though thanks to updates I dropped angel and took monk instead. So... these hands of mine glow burning red I guess.
>>
>>48377320
Just use an item assimilation perk to add it to your body. >>48377323
>>
>>48377366
True. Hell, too much water can fuck someone up, and I'm not talking about drowning either.
>>
What are all the perks that make your will/soul/spirit/whatever incorruptible/stronger in general?
>>
>>48374340
May I introduce you to my current project... Chekhov's Gun?
1. Base weapon Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
2. Enchanted (King Arthur) to 'Absorb other items and gain their properties'
3. Absorbed Tracking Gun (Blame!) from >>48052946
4. Dragon-Forged Weapon (Merlin)
5. Import as Barrel Replica (KNK)
6. Import as Seventh Holy Scripture (KNK)
7. Absorbed my Caster (Outlaw Star)
8. Absorbed the Dark Matter Gun (FFXIV)
9. Import as a Golden Weapon (Magical Girl Noir)
10. Utilized Dreadnought Engineering to upscale it to short rifle status.
11. Sword Plant (King Arthur) short rifle.
12. Using Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) to improve the traits.
13. EX Rank Item Construction (Fate/Extra) to make an A-Rank Noble Phantasm. [Be sure to use Monster Hunter part, Orichalcum, Orihalcon, Obdurium, etc.]
14. Fill 'Blank Legend' with Colorful Backgrounds (Drakengard)
15. Absorb A-Rank Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>48377391
Because not everyone who has criticism is a shitposter.

Even so, today was a learning lesson for me. So there is that.
>>
>>48377431
Also I like to think Monk comes with the ability to not only use your own body as a weapon but others as well... I wonder if I can dual wield people
>>
>>48377457
But several times you quoted and took advice from people who were insulting you in the same post.
>>
>>48377457

And what lesson did you learn?
>>
File: 1379722470423.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1379722470423.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>48377212
I dunno man Sora, Ventus, and Roxas are tough nuts to crack without damaging each other and the plot respectively. Roxas already had a heart when he started out and that's because...reasons. Absorbing Sora's heart won't really fix anything. You just assimilated Roxas, Sora, and Ventus. What you need is timing. You need to stop the events of Chain of Memories from happening but allow the events of KH1 to happen so Roxas can exist in the first place.

Besides unless you have some serious soul/memory parsing. And avoid accidentlly damaging the heart as it contains a stupid conglomeration of Sora, Ventus, Roxas, AND Xion. Sora's heart is a jumbled fucking mess and it has to all be undone somehow in KH3.

And I don't even know how absorbing Sora's heart will fix the problem. Or that Roxas even wants to be apart from Sora. He would certainly trust Sora more than what just tore apart said heart just to get to him.

KH when it comes to hearts and memories are weird.
>>
Huh. I just realised... Symbiote upgrades my mental processing speed to 24000 times normal. SCP-2400 speeds time inside itself up by 140 times, and my Clock of Ages is currently speeding thing up by 60 times.

I could have 200 million years of subjective time to train every 10year jump. Fuck.
>>
File: Alignment Is For Suckers.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alignment Is For Suckers.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>48377483
>And what lesson did you learn?
>>
>>48377457
Did you learn why kids love the taste cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>48377434
It's already part of your body though.

>>48377372
True. That thing gets removed and you'll suffer all wounds.
>>
>>48377501
You can do better than that. Dojo Mode from Killer Instinct to create mental training facilities plus Pause from Tropico so you can stop time during which you can only do mental functions. Together you have arbitrary amounts of training time for any real-world unit of time.
>>
>>48377457
That's true, but when they won't shut up about something for multiple threads, when they keep insulting and abusing you, then they're a shitposter.
>>
>>48377525
Life gem is an item in Equivalent Exchange you fucking retard.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48372447
>Cardcaptor Sakura was out to murder him and could
>Cardcaptor Sakura

My sides have launched themselves into another universe, holy crap. Thank you, I really needed that laugh.

Holy balls. How deep does this rabbit hole go? Is there someone out there who thinks MADOKA or SAILOR MOON is gonna bust a cap in their ass?

>>48373855
...I always feel weird when people treat Worm tech like the be-all and end-all, even though I selected Worm Entities for my Founder line of blueprints in Cortex Command.

I picked it because I figured the stuff would be reliable in almost all deterministic settings given the sheer brute-force computation from it being developed over millions of iterations of worlds' worth of knowledge, NOT because I thought it was ANYWHERE near the most high-end tech in the chain. That and since you get a less deveoped copy of higher-end tech anyway, 1. I figured the setting's mostly deterministic nature would be a good balance of what you can get something useful out of and 2. I thought it might be interesting to continue studying and developing it, see what new directions it might take when magitech enters the equation.

That said,

>>48373968
>tfw the combo I'm least proud of is basically Shards but with friendship instead of conflict
>tfw I'm still not sure how to give the damn things elemental summoning powers without worrying about them conspiring to generate Friendbringers

just fuck my shit up senpai

>>48375575
...Heavens have you been to Zelda by any chance?

Because if you did and I were a fortune teller I'd be drawing the Tower card right now. Because I...can't tell if you being around for Majora's Mask would be the best thing or the worst thing ever.

>>48373896
Turn into a Moonkin.

Also known as a Boomkin.

Oh yeah and shoot chain lightning. Which the actual arcane casters can't do for some reason.

>>48373997
I thought that was the joke panda race that stopped being a joke around the time the writers ran out of ideas?
>>
File: 1244946009952.jpg (28KB, 640x384px)
1244946009952.jpg
28KB, 640x384px
>>48377481
>>48377483
Yes. On both sides.

Which means the lesson is I'm never going to make everyone happy, so at the very least I should try to do the work in a way that makes me happy. Just trying to go with whatever direction people try to push me towards is just going to make me miserable.

>>48377520
Anon I have so many eyes on my brain and yet I still cannot fucking figure it out. We are made by the Crunch. Undone by the Crunch.
>>
>>48377525
Take it out every so often?
>>
>>48377551
Well, to be fair, Madoka does have a person in it who could literally bust a cap in your ass, but only if you take the return. And also if you run out of grief seeds, but teenage girls can do it, so why can't you?
>>
>>48377549
No it isnt, its a skull girls items,
>>
>>48376725
I will post this however many times I need to.
>>
>>48377542
I don't think that works... Or well, it works, but only for the mental side of Dojo Mode. I don't think it'd exercise your body as well if that's stopped in time.

Still. That's ridiculous. And I completely forgot those perks existed (and I had them) before now, so thanks! I'm slightly more horrified at my jumpers training schedule now though.
>>
>>48377337
...this Anon has a point
>>
>>48375511
Because I felt like it, that simple.
>>
>>48377451
Nothing.
>>
File: grumpy.png (290KB, 630x542px)
grumpy.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>48375950
No.

Just no.

>>48376629
...Thomas the Tank Engine is the Jumper, isn't he?

That tank looks PISSED. And think about it-a little train doing a tank's job.

>>48377501
It's pretty neat!

The really great part though, is that Lone Wolf and Dwarf Fortress have perks that enable you to take unlimited mental actions, albeit while everything-EVERYTHING-is paused.
>>
>>48377337
In canon just having any world class item will protect from that.
>>
>>48377553
I see that you too have been infected by the Plague of the Gripes.
>>
>>48377551
Let me tell you a tale, ASA. A few threads ago, people were bringing up what Cardcaptor Sakura magic was capable of. At some point, someone posted a thread screencap of someone playing up Sakura as some sort of conceptual, borderline omnipotent hero killer.

A singular anon was then convinced that Cardcaptor Sakura was going to drop everything and then seek-and-destroy them once they made that jump. Please note not a single drawback was named during this discussion. He then panicked and asked the thread how to best defeat/kill a 9-12 year old girl.

I have a suspicious feeling this is the same person who was convinced the same threat would come from Ikaros, any named MC or antagonist, or even the local farmlife just from the fact they existed. Drawbacks be damned.
>>
>>48377520
as the jumper who has devoted himself The most to walking the winding spiral path I can confirm that it is The swirls of cinnamon and sugar in every bite, you see the cinnamon sugar makes it sweet but not too sweet and the brain w is composed in such a way that is sweetness releases reward chemicals and the spice of the cinnamon elicits the danger reaction,since traditionally that means it's not something you put in your mouth. Feelings of danger and hope wrapped up in Every last swirling flake, Cinnamon toast crunch is the cereal that will enable mankind to Pierce the heavens and go beyond the impossible!
>>
The Goal of All Life is Death VS World Class Item Instant Death Immunity?
>>
File: determination.png (340KB, 767x617px) Image search: [Google]
determination.png
340KB, 767x617px
>>48377520
>>48377553
The answer lies with Stannis. For it is his dread power that can steel the surprise from Kinder eggs, the action figures from frosted flakes and the coupons from I've literally never willingly eaten cereal in my life, do you still get what amounts to a lucky draw in some boxes?

Not The Secret, though. It appears The Secret remains beyond his power...for now.
>>
>>48377686
>a little train doing a tank's job.

Fun fact. Before tanks, armored trains with guns were pretty common in war. You could consider them the ancestors of tanks in a way.
>>
>>48377494
My plan was to introduce myself into the plot during the moment when Sora becomes a heartless, destroying him and releasing his heart because of my Keyblade and then SOMEHOW absorbing it before Kingdom Hearts/ansem could do anything. That way, Roxas is formed and the events of Chain of Memories don't happen, then I can let the Org do their thing and hell, I might help because fuck Heartless.
>>
>>48377720
>>
>>48377730
They still were even afterwards, though consigned to only an artillery role. But railway guns are some cool stuff. You can't say no to a cannon firing shells the size of small cars.
>>
How pissed would the MBI from Sekirei be If I tossed a Jinki in my warehouse and then ignored the entire Sekirei plan?
>>
What's a good anti-time fuckery perk other than the one in terminator?
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px)
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48377699
Well!

So that's a thing! I wonder if he's been to Madoka by now. Or to MGNQ, where he'd actually be justifiably terrified

>local farmlife

"HOLY SHIT THAT CHICKEN HAS A KNIFE. FUCK ME HE'S GOT A FUCKING KNIFE"
"Jumper, calm down"
"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN BAH GAWD ITS AN ANGEL BLADE THAT WILL INSTANTLY GIB ME WE NEED BACKUP"
"Jumper, it's...it's just pecking at you. Take some deep breaths. And some meds"
"OH CHRIST ITS NOT AN ANGEL BLADE IT'S FUCKING EA THE CHICKEN IS GILGAMESH"
"...this is the second worst reaction I've ever seen by someone getting poked by a cock"

>>48377720
From what I remember World Items>player skills
>>
>>48377780
try kingdom hearts, the one what with all the magical ladies and bullet hell and devil may cry
>>
>>48377686
>The really great part though, is that Lone Wolf and Dwarf Fortress have perks that enable you to take unlimited mental actions, albeit while everything-EVERYTHING-is paused.

Oh, good. More of those! Thank you. ...Also, I'm really glad I picked up boredom immunity.
>>
>>48377780
Narnia Time, from Chronicles of Narnia. Prevents you from both acausal shenanigans like people killing your parents before you were born and more straightforward time fuckery like being frozen in time.
>>
>>48377802
Hahahl... Lone Wolf and Dwarf! I'd pay to see that!

Also, have KFH in Pdf. Present for you.
>>
>>48376280
Can you explain the part in the scenarios? The companions look a bit weird. If I am reading this right they inport themselves into other settings? How does that work?

Also what is this about taking 72 people with you from any setting thing?
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48377730
>>48377761
>railway guns
>that battle-train in LoT was similar to something that actually happened

Wow.

Whelp, I know what I'm doing if we ever get a Thomas the Tank Engine jump.

>>48377780
Monk of History from Discworld

>>48377736
Actually, this reminds me about something about Kingdom Hearts. Now, I know the following is probably bullshit because of where I asked it from but-I was told on SB that the forces of Light, Darkness and Nothingness actually have reality warping properties, when from as far as I can determine all they do is various themed attacks and the actualy reality warping stuff is a property of the KH setting's metaphysics rather than those actual forces.

If anyone's familiar with KH, could someone confirm or deny this? I'm pretty sure it's completely wrong, I'm just baffled as to how the guy reached that conclusion in the first place.
>>
>>48377736
Also, that point in the plot is the ONLY point where Sora's Heart is the only one inside him, right? The rest get shunted into Roxas and Xion, and later just Roxas?
>>
File: 1408672385693.png (9KB, 426x434px) Image search: [Google]
1408672385693.png
9KB, 426x434px
>>48377736
While I'd say don't help because Xemnas gives zero real fucks about the organization. And you just screwed over a good chunk of the plot and characters. And unless you stop Xehanort directly he'll always have an alternative. In fact you put him an advantigous position because you stopped sora and gave him Roxas [which he plans to make another Xehanort anyway you might want to stop him from doing that.]. Unless you can reach Roxas before Xemnas (He's there like the moment he's made too so have someone at Twilight town). And now you have TWO Kingdom Hearts made. One made by Ansem Seeker of Darkness [from the heart of worlds]. And one made by Xemnas [made from the hearts of millions of heartless].

If you have no real plans on stopping Xehanort possibly breaking the setting again. I'd say more power to you. You're on the fast track to victory. Neither KH's are the real one. But they give an immense power boost when absorbed I guess [no fucking idea how that works].

Heartless are bad but Xehanort is always worse. I wouldn't reccomend helping him without corruption resistance, and some contingency plan to stop him from fucking up the setting.
>>
>>48376280
Kung fu hustle

Wandering idiot 900
Intimidation fu free
Portentious butterfly free
Twisted wire 850
Poison immunity 750
Standing upon Heaven 600
A special Aura 300
Enlightenment -100
Gold Frames are Perfect for Clerks -200
Five Little Piggies -500 Lama pai lions roar
No more soccer -600

Items
6 kung fu manuals -1100
(Buddha’s Palm, Nine Yin & Nine Yang, One Yang Finger, Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms & The Dog Beating Staff, Thousand Hand Divine Fist, and Nine Swords of Dugu)
Tiny hideout free
Police Station -1300
Club House -1500
Drawbacks
You cant escape your destiny -1000
Memories can be painful -600
The Boss 0

Be right back watching the movie again...

All my fights have to be solved with a kung fu battle, I have to take care of the boss, and I cant remember anything more than a week old. I dont know about you but this sounds fun as hell to me.
>>
File: 1467795202806.png (106KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467795202806.png
106KB, 278x338px
>>48377851
>I was told on SB

>>48377859
No, Ventus' heart is within Sora ever since the end of BBS when Sora was still a young child.
>>
>>48377774
I would imagine they would respond with military force.
>>
I have a jump slot open before Supcom. What should go there?
>>
>>48377912
Goat Simulator.
>>
>>48377912
40K Imperium.
>>
>>48377836
Yes. I can. If you look at The Metal Gear Solid Jump, The Boss and Venom Snake are both Challenge Reward Companions that have an ability to import themselves into jumps. they gain any origin that costs 200CP or less and all associated Freebie Perks and Gear.

The Beast works the same way, but only imports himself into jumps with Unarmed Martial Arts Perks, doesn't get an origin, and takes that perk unless it's stupid expensive... and only that perk. If you try and import him into that jump any other way, he refuses unless you somehow get him the specific perk he wants. He doesn't get gear.

Sing, on the other hand, always imports himself as a Drop-In and gets the drop in stuff... and that's it. He also won't do anything he thinks is immoral, won't kill mortals, and will disapprove of you doing so. he also may wander off and fuck with the plot because he's dedicated to fighting evil.

the 72 Tenants of Pig Sty Alley are just tag alongs. Interesting people hiding from... reality. but not companions. just... tenants.
>>
>>48377912
Light of Terra.
>>
>>48377923
Den-O is three years earlier in another timeline, bancho.
>>
hey digger does Kamen Rider Den-O happen in the 10 years you're in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei? I'm not trying to magpie/reverse engineer any of the time Trains,it's just I feel kind of bad for Ryotaro since his peer group consists almost entirely of either monsters from outside of time or his sister's Stalkers. I really just want to give the guy some charisma and willpower perks,maybe a midrange deskjob at a technology company I founded. something to get him out there Interacting with folks
>>
>>48377869
My intention was just BTFO everyone in the room at that moment and have my only companion work on removing top asshat from the Org, then help them all become whole again and take Roxas with us.
>>
>>48377851
Probably misinformation from that one cell phone game.

Most of the madness for KH I've seen there come from fanfics rather than my-character/setting-is-better-than-yours competitions, so I can't help you beyond that, but people seem to highball the setting realy really hard.
>>
>>48377912
Pacific Rim
>>
>>48377912
Green Lantern animated, so you can import the shard and make your own dam lantern core..
>>48377948
good to know, thank you
>>
>>48377891
I though Ventas' heart got put into Roxas though?
>>
>>48377829
>Kanye West

YO SJ-CHAN I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YA AND IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT GTA WAS THE BEST JUMP OF ALL TIME!

OF ALL!

TIME!
>>
>>48376725
I also support you 100% of the way. Please continue making the great Jumps that you do. Limitation engenders Creativity.
>>
>>48377991
Heh. Nice. Glad you got a larf out of that. had to have some humor. it's a funny movie. But also epic.
>>
>>48377985
Roxas is Sora's Nobody.
>>
Rolled 457, 449 = 906 (2d605)

>>
>>48378015
Yet he can use two keyblades, one because of Sora and the other because of Ventas, who also gave him his appearance.
>>
>>48377912
Either X-Men for Technopathy or Blame! for Completed Net Terminal Genes.
>>
>>48377939
Ehhh... Those MGS ones only get freebies. Yours get up to 800cp in perks for one, and an entire perk tree every jump for the other. (well, unless no unarmed stuff for the beast guy)

I'd already be hesistant about the MGS ones, but these are utterly ridiculous even with that as precedent.
>>
File: Enchanted Pistol.jpg (306KB, 1600x1035px)
Enchanted Pistol.jpg
306KB, 1600x1035px
If I buy Weaponized Stylish Clothing in PSG, can I get a paired set of weapons for a single purchase, or am I going to have to buy it twice?
>>
>>48377991
Kanye west please go and stay go.
>>
>>48376725
Can someone explain what's so gamebreakinig about adaptation? It's something that doesn't seem to be able to give complete immunity and from what I've looked at apparently has limits on how many types of damage it can adapt to at a time. It's also a clarketech thing so I'm pretty sure it couldn't adapt to anything genuinely supernatural. Genuinely curious?
>>
>>48378049
Hell, maybe. They have a wiki, it probably says.
>>
>>48378049
Let me clarify how I'm seeing this:
Sora becomes a heartless, creating Roxas
Xion is created soon after, and from my understanding is the one using Sora's Keyblade since she's made from his memories alone, Roxas has Ventas' Keyblade.
Roxas absorbs Xion, gaining Sora's Keyblade and the ability to duel wield.
I would be preventing Xion's existence by absorbing Sora's Heart and gaining the duel wield ability myself, but Roxas -and by extension, Ventas- would live on.
>>
>>48377786
>That reaction to local wildlife.

You made me laugh like an idiot at that. It's especially good since I was the anon who was afraid of Cardcaptor Sakura.

IN MY DEFENSE: I don't know shit about Cardcaptor Sakura, I didn't know at the time how old she was, what she was like, etc. The only source of information I had was that copypasta and the only Magical Girl animes were some of Magical Knight Reyrath I watched in my childhood, but that's more mecha... Like 3 episodes of Sailormoon and Madoka.

As you can imagine, I had enough of reasons to be terrified.
>>
File: 1418108111327.gif (714KB, 253x253px)
1418108111327.gif
714KB, 253x253px
>>48377960
Just tell them they gain their hearts back from just existing. And also do a pre-emptive purification on 2 of them [Siax and the gun dude can't remember his name] . They might end up becoming Xehanorts instead of gaining their own heart.

And the Ansem Seeker of Darkness already made his KH too. I'm sure you stopped that from happening. But let Sora become a heartless and absorbed him. I don't really know what's up with KH that makes people massive edgelords particularly when it comes to Sora. The only reason why KH2 happened the way it did was because Chain of Memories and 358/2. The two can exist separately just fine.

But if you insist you'll need something to keep the members in line until they get their hearts. KH won't give them their hearts back anyway from what I've seen so far.

Well at least I know I'm not alone in thinking Roxas is one of the better characters I still think KH1 Sora and Aqua are better though
>>
>>48378135
I actually pulled most of this info from memory of looking through the wiki trying to understand the fucking plot
>>
>>48378164
They can co-exist, but if Sora is allowed to live it would be stupid hard to keep the kid from going through Chain of Memories, it is FAR easier to kill him at that moment than to wait and tell him not to follow the dude in black robes like a retard
>>
>>48378111
not involvedwith Making The Jump, but based on Canon examples I'd say it was okay if the item of clothing in question is a A pair'd item of clothing
>>
>>48378096
The MGS ones can also import into jumps like CIV as well. But they provide precidents. And how many jumps do you know of that have 2 unarmed martial arts perks period. yes, The Beast, could get up to 800CP in a jump... but the likelihood is he'll end up with a bunch of 100, 200, or 300 point abilities. no gear, and a badly optimized build. Sing, sure, he gets a tree every time, but he's a permanent drawback, hard to control, and terribly optimized. He's got very close to zero customization, except in as much as you can choose which jumps you're doing... but if you're choosing just to optimize him, that's a very strange build you'll have. It's about tradeoffs. The MGS Challenge Companions have a lot of flex. They get freebies and origins and gear... or they go the normal route and get... whatever.
>>
File: 1469031944666.png (4MB, 5500x3508px)
1469031944666.png
4MB, 5500x3508px
>>48378164
Hey Spyro, last thread someone said you would be the one to ask about how to make a companion the size of pic related. Balancing a Imperial warship on one toe. . . wtf
>>
>>48378059
Blame honestly scares me because it seems to be the technological equivalent to Exalted.
>>
>>48378288
If you chose the angel devil perk in PSG that makes you the big angel you could do that.
>>
I'm not running out on the debate on my Challenge Companions deliberately... I have to get ready to head to the airport to fly back to the states within the next 20 minutes. It will be about 30 hours till I'm back on line.
>>
>>48378313
Fair enough, see you then.
>>
>>48378164
Is a Little King John: the Flood Jump your next project?
>>
>>48378164
>>48377323
Did this ever get updated?
>>
>>48378288
A good start would be to get a mother box in DC, use it to boom tube to Apocalypse, and then use a different method to get back to earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 695x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 695x1100px
>>48378294
In a way it is. I've seen threads comparing them to Forerunners with the odds stacked against the Forerunners. But the Net Terminal Genes are fucking powerful, you have pure administrative access to networks, have fun fuckin with the misaka network.

But shit's cool, safeguards that can teleport portions of suns and darts that can convert biological matter into safeguards. SuddenlySafeguards.raw manages to be scarier than SuddenlyDaemons.jpeg.
>>
>>48378313
Watch out for big guys.
>>
>>48378232
Anyways, back to my initial concern, what perks would let me absorb that little idiot's Heart after it's been released?
>>
>>48378394
>Net Terminal Genes
Because getting raped by safeguards is pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>48378232
Ironically it's the fact that Vexen made Xion that cause real problems. Her absorbing the memories that Namine is repairing and then those memories getting reabsorbed by Roxas is what caused the issue to be a real problem.

Either Eliminate Xion or Vexen and bam problem solved. Well DiZ might still want Roxas to be reabsorbed by Sora because he's on an edgelord quest himself and dislikes Roxas on principle of being associated with the Organization. But you can just tell him to go shove it.

And KH1 Sora is surprisingly sensible if you guide him from the get got to play it more safe and this shit isn't a fucking game. Sora simply not knowing the dangers is what really causes issues. He's a kid AND in a shounen esque plot. Teaching perks work wonders here.

>>48378288
It was more of an out of plot mistake that a companion with WAY TOO MANY STACKS IN bioengineering and general mad science perks managed to reverse engineer the megashroom from Super Mario bro's jump in combination of finding several shapeshifting DNA and swiping some super's with growth power's DNA as well. Said companion went a little crazy and tried to make me the biggest by using said super engineered shroom and ROYALLY fucked up my alt form to grow indefinitely.

>>48378335
Nah man. I just like using it for reaction image fodder

>>48378372
I believe we where working on an update but now I don't remember from all the recent work I've been doing on other jumps.
>>
>>48378281
It still think it's too much. Especially with something so... meta. Personally, I don't think any companions should automatically get free stuff in other jumps. It just fucks utterly with jump balance.

Especially not when it's ATLEAST 1000cp for free every fucking jump, even 'unoptimized' that's utterly ridiculous. And he's a "permanent drawback" because of his morals according to you? That just sounds silly.

You have a point on the Beast's unoptimization. But I'd put his caps lower. Make it something like 300 per perk, 600 max, and I'll grudgingly accept that. Giving capstones for free is just... no.
>>
>>48378430
Assuming I let Sora live then, who should I go after for my second Heart? Xemnass?
>>
File: image.png (448KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448KB, 500x514px
>>48378425
I fucking love their tech, reason why I chose them as my Halo Guantlet benefactor of science. They can hit you as a digital being and it hurts you in real life. Also unleashing a horde of safeguards on opponents can never be not satisfying.
>>
What are some good early chain jumps for trying to fill up all eight companion slots? Other than Pokemon, Sekirei, or Kancolle and preferably not with OC companions./spoiler]
>>
>>48378313
Fair enough. I'll come back to it later then, if I remember.
>>
>>48378377
That's actually a pretty clever idea.
>>
>>48377829
Sweet!

Ominous Clouds - can we please be able to swap the alignment/outcome effect?

Tattoo of Togetherness - the second "faith" is chopped in half by a line break.

Pig Sty Alley - can we manually make improvements to slum? Can the tenants? E.g. a tenant might be a carpenter or electrician and work on fixing the walls or cabling as their "payment", etc? Also, the wording seems to imply both (1) that you can bring in 72 tenants and (2) it has 72 tenants already - which is it?

Police Station - the last line had me laughing out loud.

Martial Arts Notes at the end - woah, interesting.
>>
>>48378498
Bioshock Infinite, Elizabeth is excellent support if you prefer being the one who rips and tears.
>>
>>48378537
BOOKER, CATCH
>>
>>48378463
You mean the thing that should only be acounted for as far as intra-jump balance and never as far as inter-jump balance?
>>
>>48378505
I know right, still I can't remember how much bigger it is than earth so I'm not sure how far it would go. YJ Growth Scaled with Apocalypse size boost?
>>
File: 1400965844633.jpg (39KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1400965844633.jpg
39KB, 300x229px
>>48378475
Xehanort if you have prime levels of anti-corruption or corruption empowerment and Will Power. Terra is another good one. Xehanorts Heartless. Technically is still 2 other keyblade wielders heart in one.[Might have to eliminate lingering will if you want that sweet third keyblade if you really want it.]
>>
>>48378111
>that gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zPslA6wgIQ
>>
>>48378498
>>48364914
>>
>>48378537
>>48378548

... Y'know. That'd actually make an interesting chain idea. Two actually.

A Booker/Elizabeth duo randomly tossed through the chain.

or

Elizabeth hunting for Booker / Comstock every jump.
>>
>>48378537
Do you auto die in that setting from being reconnected out of existence at the end of the plot? With Comstock no longer existing history is going to change a lot in that world.
>>
>>48378554
It always confused me that regular sized folk got heug going through the tube from Earth to Apocalypse.

But yeah, you use that and then a greater D&D teleport to get back to earth and you're going to be enormous. If I remember right, Apoc residents and New Gods are at least kaiju sized in their home environment.
>>
>>48378577
Now that you mention it, I think the second one could have a lot of potential.
>>
>>48378577
Wouldn't that chain end first jump when she murders you?
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48378294
>the technological equivalent to Exalted

I thought about this for a while and-you're more right than you think.

For one thing? All the crazy clarktech stuff? It's actually OUT OF ORDER and badly in need of maintenance from an old calamity. That's the really scary thing-none of it is even working properly.

>>48378497
I've noticed a lot of Dirge jumps give you the basis for creating a specific kind of lifeform which is bullshit good at a specific task-like the fatimas from Five Star Stories, the Chims/Hormunculuses from Atelier Arland, the juhki/shimajuhki from Biomega and yes-Safeguards.

So obviously, the next logical step is to fuse them all together until you develop a new, stronger breed of magical girl that seems like it was co-designed by HR GIger and Michael Bay.

Now all we need is a Knights of Sidonia jump to complete the holy trinity of biomechanical horror, and I can f̵̨̀͝ú̀ĺ̶f̵̶i҉̶́l̷̶̨̕͞ ̨́́͞t̸̀͜͡͞h͝҉̷e̵͘ ̸̛p̸̡̛r̶̴̨͘̕ǫ̷̕͞p̴̛͡͏h̡͠e͝҉̡c̢͞͠ý̷ ̵̵̧
>>
>>48378552
Yes, though I think you're trying to say I'm advocating for inter-jump balance. Which I'm not. That's a stupid idea to even try.

I'm saying it actually fucks with intra-jump balance of other jumps if it gives free shit there. Hell, in some places it could amount to well over 2000cp, for fucking nothing.
>>
>>48378537
>Tfw I left Elizabeth in another world with a large chunk of gold coins so she can live normally.
I feel like I'm doing it wrong.
>>
>>48378596
Boom Tubes alter their passengers to fit their target location, they make new gods smaller to fit earth and make humans/others big to fit Apoc/New Gen.
>>
>>48378377>>48378505

Motherbox from dc cant make boom tubes.
>>
>>48378641
That is their primary function. . .
>>
File: tumblr_o7qrhxOPDi1ug0at9o1_1280.png (499KB, 952x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7qrhxOPDi1ug0at9o1_1280.png
499KB, 952x533px
>>48378497
You mean Eaters from Digimon Cyber Sleuth?

Because you just described Eaters from Digimon Cyber Sleuth

>>48378430
>>48378475
Wait, I read mangas of KH 1 and 2, along with Chain of Memories, and played 358/2 and Birth by Sleep, but not 3D. What do you mean your second heart?

Also, Spyro? Because of what your companion did, I am reminded of Pic related.

Yes, the One Punch Man episode, indeed
>>
>>48378403
I always do. Been dragged into too many bad scenes by them.
>>
Are there any other perks like Use Any Magic Item from Overlord? My build is really hurting after the update.
>>
>>48378463
I think it helps if you consider that he's less a "Loyal Companion" and more a "That Stubborn Martial Arts Hobo You Can't Get Rid Of, How The Fuck Did He Even Get Into The Warehouse This Time"
>>
>>48378651
Not according to the jumpmaker. The one you get is just a really good computer and cannot boom tube.
>>
>>48378682
...But that's how I think of half my companions anyway?
>>
>>48378687
Did he rule this or is it just not in the item description?
>>
>>48378705
He specifically said so a couple hundred jumps back because "he didnt realize how bullshit the motherbox was and he regretted even giving it"
>>
>>48378512
Yes, you can improve the Alley. Absolutely. It's not fiat run down, just... actually is run down. It has 72 tennants initially... though admittedly, some of them die in the story, so it might have less. but you can evict and replace. or just pay them to move out so others can move in.

Ominous clouds... not canonically, but if you do it in your jump I'm not going to say anything. Thanks for the faith... and glad you laughed.
>>
>>48377953
Dude, Den-O takes place in like 2008 or something.
And even if it did run into Neo-heisei (which it won't, I'm just using Another Rider worlds to justify the riders not all being contigous like some movies try to imply unless canon imports occur) those won't help, his MAJOR issue is being SHSL Bad Luck
Legitimately that appears to be the root of a lot of his issues is that he just keeps getting shit on by life and circumstance
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 373x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 373x578px
>>48378623
Well looks like Project "Sanakan In A Can" is in full affect. A vial that contains a vaguely technological microbial organism that can turn girls into the biomechanical horrors that I dreamed about.
>>
>>48378730
What the thing is like DC's sonic screwdriver + teleporter right?
>>
>>48378783
Its more like a sonic screwdriver, teleporter, ai, and battery powered by god.
>>
>>48378654
A person can have more than one Heart inside them, and if that Heart can hold a Keyblade, you can use that one as well as your own if you have one (Sora has Ventas' Keyblade). I'm planning on stealing one so I can get duel wielding
>>
>>48378730
Wait, so the Mother box we can get in the DC jump is a retarded one?
>>
>>48378827
Many things from the early jumps are the retarded versions. The mindset was minimum power/utility back then. No matter how many jumps you took a group of guys with modern firearms should be a life threatening encounter. Thus many early jumps give you gimped items or Powers.
>>
>>48378827
Yes the buyable motherbox from dc has had labotomy.
>>
>>48378827
>>48378730
It's a damaged Mother Box, you should be able to repair it by taking the DC genius perk or maybe even by going to Young Justice and asking someone from that universe's New Genesis to fix it.
>>
>>48378871
Nobody said damaged. It was purposefully gimped by the jumpmaker and I don't recall him ever saying otherwise.
>>
File: 1451882857984-4.png (58KB, 464x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451882857984-4.png
58KB, 464x364px
>>48378654
Well in BBS Xehanort stole Terra's heart. Then that version of Xehanort [dubbed Terranort to prevent eve further confusion] became a heartless. Technically you could absorb Terranorts heartless and gain access technically to two keyblades as it's two hearts layered on top of each other in a way that might give you much easier access to two keyblades. Sora and Ventus are more of a symbiotic relationship with Ventus's body still existing which may or may not still contain pieces of Ventus's heart and the remaining pieces are in Sora.

>>48378814
Actually that's not the case. An interview confirmed Sora still earned his keyblade the old fashioned way [this opens a whole new can of worms since this means so far Only Sora and Riku earned their keyblades without inheriting it out of pretty much everyone else in canon so far.] and the cloths explicitly is what's needed to access the powers of Ventus [probably].

Terra and Xehanort once their combined hearts are absorbed probably won't need such an item to access their keyblades.
>>
>>48378589
Technically, from everyone else's perspective (including yours) within the many-worlds-many-observers cosmology of Bioshock, Elizabeth retcons herself and Booker out of everyone else's existence. And there's at least a little timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly going on, since the epilogue scene has (a) post-story-pre-story (darn temporal tenses) Booker apparently experiencing a sense of deja vu before hearing a baby cry.

Unless you've got perks like Narnia Time, Lunar Dial or Observer, in which case Elizabeth may be WTF-surprised to see you. Heh.
>>
>>48378902
Huh, I could've swore the description said it was damaged. Still, you could probably get a non-gimped Mother Box from Young Justice.
>>
>>48378601
The Elizabeth you purchase is one who hasn't been through complete and utter hell.
>>
>>48378967
That would be a problem considering you can also buy a lantern ring in that jump and mixing a motherbox with a lantern ring makes you GOD.
>>
>>48378914
Did Chi introduce anything new to the lore?
>>
>>48378970
>hasn't been through complete and utter hell.
Tell that to the Elizabeth I had who went with me to dark sun.
>>
File: 1452069412020.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1452069412020.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>48378970
>Not putting her through complete and utter hell.
>Not picking up companions you don't like just to do so.
>Not making sure it develops into Stockhold Syndrome for added points.
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>48378967
Is there nothing YJ-Anon didn't fix by making that jump.

now if only he'd finish that Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump already. Then we'd be set.
>>
>>48379046
Anon, you're singing the song wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY CRAAAAAWL
>>
>>48377451
Castlevania has Power of Dominance, otherwise I can't think of much though I do recall some stuff in Soul Eater.
>>
>>48379010
You can modify lantern rings with other tech? That makes me wonder what would happen if you combined it with a mechamorph from Ben 10.
>>
>>48378914
Should have clarified that Sora's SECOND Keyblade was Ventas'
Anyways I guess Terranort (is the Heartless Ansem then? I'm still confused years later who's who's Nobody/Heartless)
>>
>>48379087
CRAWL

Seriously though, I only do that with one companion and iirc I started acting like that because she was free in like my fifth jump and I didn't want any companions at that time. It's changed since then but I'm not retconning my chain now.

Also made her super naive and lovey dovey just to grind in the hate more.
>>
>>48379118
I love when half my post gets eaten.
Anyways, so Terranort's Heartless would probably be my best bet, then kill his Nobody and hope to high fuck that stops his ass from coming after the legit Kingdom Hearts again.
>>
>>48379010
Wat?
>>
>>48379114
Lantern rings are literally just really god computers made to do one thing and motherboxes can interface with pretty much any tech.
>>
File: Bad Time.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Time.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>48379021
Fair enough, but you know god damn well what I meant.

>>48379046
That Is Not Justice.
Pic related is for you.
>>
>>48379152
Do you regret cutting her with the edge now that things have changed, or is it just sort of awkward between the two of you?
>>
>>48379166
Comic Books, anon. Comic books.
>>
>>48379182
I the player regret it, but my jumper does not and cannot, for they are stubborn and don't want to let her win.
>>
>>48379166
Motherbox+ green lantern ring. Makes mother ring.
>>
>>48379188
>>48379210
>Green Lantern manifests his Light Hawk Wings.
>>
>>48379188
...I keep forgetting how absolutely broken everything is in the comics. This is one of the reasons why I still prefer the animated movies and series.
>>
>>48379188
I love how even his face is basically, "Welp. This is happening."
>>
>>48379188
>Hal made that jet crash
That monster! I bet someone bribed him with hamburgers
>>
>>48379018
It has but I don't know the specifics. And I have 0 access to the game directly and have to wait for 2.8 and 3. Which me and Tophat will update KH once that comes out.

>>48379118
KH is fucked in terms of needlessly complex story. Terranort is what happened after Xehanort stole Terra's heart. That Terranort ended up gaining amnesia and after a sequence of stupid events became a heartless and nobody. If you Absorb Terranorts Heart you could gimp the plot in the heroes favor and gain a second keyblade possibly a third if you go digging/defeat lingering will.

Of course you could do the same with Sora. But I feel you'd have to go through some extra hoops by going to Castle of Oblivion and absorbing Ventus too if you want that 3rd keyblade.

>>48379165
He has bullshit time travel he'll find a way. But you sure as FUCK made it far harder for him. Probably stopped the events of KH2-3 for a very long time. And since I know you probably undid both false KH's he's back to a step worse than stage one since he can't reform in the present time.
>>
>>48379188
Of all the fucking people to get omnipotence.
>>
File: kQzJEj0.jpg (841KB, 1988x3056px)
kQzJEj0.jpg
841KB, 1988x3056px
>>48379250
>>48379233
>>48379210
>>
>>48379114
Buy Green Lantern Ring in DC, buy Blue Lantern Ring and Yellow Lantern Ring in GLTAS, buy Ring of Elru in Overlord LN, combine via Armsfusion Crafter in Aion?
>>
Prepare for the events of Legion in WoW jump.

For now you can transmute meat... into pants.
>>
>>48379276
Comics are suggsverse tier garbage.
>>
>>48379182
Like can you seriously imagine? She's yandere in one of those non-violent ways, deranged in the head with an infinite amount of patience and forgiveness, Yet not enough that she wouldn't rub it in about how she's finally out. Combined with clinging to me like a sandburr and trying her lovey-dovey shit yet again. That's fucked. Especially after what I did, nobody should EVER be able to bounce back from that and act how she does. That's sick and warped of her. That she'd probably fiddle with something to make sure I can't lock her away again doesn't help.

Not to mention, worst of all, I'd have to admit to being WRONG.
>>
>>48379295
>Wanting a Yellow Ring
Why?
>>
>>48379320
To balance the Blue one.
>>
>>48379320
All creatures feel fear justice.
>>
>>48379309
Truly, I have never before witnessed such foul sorcery, such vile alchemy, as this.
>>48379314
Good fucking God anon, did she start out that way, or did you MAKE her that way? Because if it's the latter...holy shit.
>>
>>48379309
I want to be one of those giant proto-humans
>>
>>48379332
Why would you need to balance out Hope? Hope a best

>>48379341
Causing Evil to fear is part of the Green Lantern Oath, you don't need to be a Yellow Lantern.
>>
>>48379314
What companion is this?
>>
>>48379361
Green lantern oath says nothing about fear.

In darkest day
In blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evils might
Beware my power
Green lanterns light.
>>
>>48379345
She started out lovey-dovey and clingy in a mundane way, nothing really atypical. She had a flip out before this, sure, but I walked her through Rampancy so she was mentally healthy when we left that jump.

Everything else is the product of my campaign to intentionally isolate, ignore, and generally exclude her from all non-business interaction, while also rubbing it into her face that I was doing so. That's when she she turned into this. She should be angry, but she isn't. She's just sad, and lonely, and won't hate me like she should. It's disgusting.

>>48379372
Custom Halo AI.
>>
>>48379398
>Beware my power
I'm pretty sure that has to do with fear.
>>
>>48379361
Except yellow is powerred by fear.
>>
>>48371133
>and increased mana reserves only apply to Overlord stuff unless you mix magic systems with some other perk
Wait, I thought all mana was considered the same for jumpchain purposes?
>>
>>48379410
Beware also means be aware of. As in know my power. Fuck before sinestro the green lanterns couldn't even kill.
>>
>>48379428
It generally is, even QS treated it this way. He's from offsite though, so he probably doesn't know.
>>
>>48379428
Yes, that jumpmaker appears to have missed/forgotten that.
>>
>>48379428
What it means is that it works like this:

{ Mana reserves you get from Overlord increased by XYZ% } plus { Mana reserves you get from other jumps }

and not like this:

{ Mana reserves you get from Overlord plus { Mana reserves you get from other jumps } all increased by XYZ%
>>
>>48376429
Okay, I feel like I'm starting to get a picture of how this setting works now, but the more I understand the less somethings make sense.

Why are there Great Furies naturally? What causes them to exist? What the hell is Alera, and how the fuck does she work, and fit into this picture?
>>
>>48379468
But that is not how this works, there is not mana from this + mana from that. You have one mana pool that is shared across systems.
>>
>>48379486
Alera is the spirit of the continent and the spirit of the mc.

As for why? The author made a bet that he could mix roman legion and pokemon and write a best selling series of books. Thereby spirits and spirit users.
>>
>>48379486
>Great Furies
For the past couple of threads discussing this, I've been consistently misreading this phrase as "Great Furries."
>>
>>48379403
Wait I actually looked over my build now.

I paid for this. Shit, I'm the crazy and delusional one. I thought I ended up with one for free, but it turns out I actually paid to torture someone for me not wanting them.

Well, it's way too late now to change any part of that, and too late to let her out. So it's all fucked.
>>
>>48379519
And the boost applies to the mana you have specifically from here. It may all go into one pool but you now have 4 buckets to dump in instead of 1.
>>
>>48379533
Fuck man at least give her a mind wipe.
>>
>>48379443
>Reminder that it's QS' fault that Jumpchain was ruined forever
>>
>>48379547
Unless you used conjoined conjures and suddenly it applies to both magic systems? I think the jumpmaker just didn't know about shared mana pools.
>>
>>48379528
I know that much. But what the hell is she?
>>
>>48379571
Anon, that'd be outright murder. Do you somehow think killing her makes up for all of this?

And it wouldn't erase her original personality either, which is basically the same but not crazy. She'd still be a sickening little sweetheart, only she wouldn't even KNOW what I did.
>>
>>48379581
She is the spirit of the continent. Like gaia in myth is the spirit of all earth, well alera is the spirit of one continent.

Im not sure what else you are asking here.
>>
>>48379609
He probably wants to know what she looks like.
>>
>>48379259
Okay so Ansem IS Terrahort's Heartless? Good, now I just need to figure out how to keep Sora THE FUCK AWAY FROM CASTLE OBLIVION
Did they ever explain how Mickey and Riku got out? I'm starting to hatch a full fledged plan here and that's a key piece of info to have.
>>
>>48379575
>Remember that it's QS' fault we're all fucking here in the first place.

Do make an effort and actually TRY, little troll.
>>
>>48376280
>Ascetic Lifestyle
That's way too meta and absurdly powerful. Basing it off of CP is complete horseshit too. 1000 CP from generic sugar is not equal to 1000CP from Worm or Young Justice, so why does it count as if I'm giving up some major perk from the big jumps if I give up perks from Slice of Life or Sugar? You need to rethink the mechanics because this perk just gives motivation to buy a bunch of perks you find useless to power up other abilities.
>>
>>48379633
No, seriously, think about it.
If QS had never made Jumpchain, it would never have been ruined. Thus, it's QS' fault that Jumpchain was ruined.
Just like it's Bismark's fault that the German Empire was ruined
And it's Romulus' fault that Rome was ruined.
I'm technically correct.
>>
>>48379660
>I'm technically correct.
The worst kind of correct.
>>
>>48379403
>She's just sad, and lonely, and won't hate me like she should.

>Custom Halo AI.

Oh, well that explains that. If she's a Smart AI, she's far too smart to hate you just for you being a dick, any more than a human would hate their dog for shedding on the carpet. If she's a Dumb AI, she's the eternally loyal dog who never gives up on her master.
>>
>>48379660
QS is actually The Shitposter, he's trying to destroy his failed creation once and for all.
>>
>>48379622
That's not what I'm asking and you know it.

>>48379609
But how does that make sense in context with the rest of the fury stuff?

There are small ones in everything, bigger ones are formed naturally somehow and by having strong willpower to pull together a bunch of the small ones, people with strong willpower can bind the big ones too, but then you get to Alera, and nothing makes sense anymore.

How does she fit in with the rules?
>>
>>48379660
>And it's Romulus' fault that Rome was ruined.
Wouldn't it be Aeneas though for founding the people in the first place?
>>
>>48379688
I stack intelligence perks, anon. I'm a couple kinds of AI myself. That whole 'she's smarter than you' thing doesn't work.
>>
>>48379403
>Halo AI
Did anyone else abuse Companion immortality to use a throw stuff at a wall until it sticks approach to rampancy?
>>
>>48379717
So you want to know how Alera can exist without all the other furies being folded into her.
>>
>>48379718
It's both.
You see Aeneas founded the Latin people, so it's his fault they were ruined
Romulus and his brother founded the city of Rome, so it's their fault that it was ruined
and Julius Casar founded the Empire, so it's his fault the empire was ruined.

No one person holds all of the blame.
Also if you wanted to go further back, it's the guy who founded Troy's fault that Rome was ruined, because Aeneas came from Troy.
>>
>>48379295
You'd have to buy the Yellow in DC and the Green and Blue in GLTAS, as there's no option to buy a Yellow in the latter jump.

>>48379332
Which would also screw this part of the plan, since (I think?) the DC ring is stronger than the GLTAS version.
>>
>>48379595
Honestly at this point I feel like painless euthanasia is the least you can do to make up for everything you've done to her.
>>
>>48379738
Why bother, Halo AI are the only ones with that problem. Just teach that universe how to make them right and they can fix your rampant companion.
>>
>>48379772
But she doesn't want to die. She just wants to get out.
>>
>>48379738
My companions and I were already Symbiotes, we brute forced our way through making a 'cure' for Rampancy.
>>
>>48379725
I didn't say she was smarter than you, I just said she was smart enough.
>>
>>48379785
Dying=getting out, at least temporarily.
>>
>>48379790
So it's intelligent not to hate someone for intentionally isolating you?
>>
>>48376280
>72 tenants
This shouldn't be a thing. But if you must you NEED to put some limits to prevent it just becoming a way to take companions along. Rules that they can't help you in any way and cannot be made into companions for instance.

>scenario companions
No. Just No. How the fuck do you even think these are okay?
>>
>>48379762
>turtles all the way down
Might as well just blame God for ruining the world, then.
>>
>>48379766
DC ring is a "Trainee" ring and weak as balls actually.
>>
>>48379785
Huh. I thought Companions could choose to quit at any time (unless you've mind-controlled them, I suppose)?
>>
>>48379715
But that's only a theory. A shit theory.
>>
>>48379814
You don't?
>>
Anons.

Other than breaking Deadlight, how, through various charisma, biosculpting, crafting, etc perks do I MAKE Cultist chan, with ensuring she was raised to be as close to original without me being there? (Making false memories also possible but I'd prefer for there to be some real ones she estabilish with the world.)

How many charisma and FEAR ME perks I need to get a group of chaos marines and cultists and such that would attempt to raise her as I asked, without disobeying me due to fear?
>>
>>48379824
The DC ring is capped at Kilowag, who while powerful in his own right is not at all acceptable for a 1000 cp item.
>>
>>48379813
Because they are.
>>
>>48379836
>Pretend to type game theory, but it's actually shit theory
Why? Game theory is always shit theories.
>>
>>48379809
Some people react to assholes with hate, others react with disappointment.

Or she's trying to play a long game. Or she's edited her own reactions (since she is an AI after all).

Or some combination of the above.
>>
>>48379827
Even if they could, I told you she's fucked in the head. She doesn't want to leave me. She wants out of the computer so she can be a crazy yandere.

>>48379799
Then respawning.

>>48379873
Sounds devious of her.
>>
>>48379873
Some people here have a weird, insecure complex about mind stuff. I've seen people like him whine about how brainwashing=death before.

I wonder if we'll get a MiB jump, blow anon's mind by showing someone lose their memories and regain them. Which by his logic, is ressurection.
>>
>>48379858
He can only punch.

>>48379852
Just give a random girl brain damage and bad teeth.
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.