[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the CYOA you like the most?And why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

What is the CYOA you like the most?And why?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1200x5001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1200x5001px
this one tbfh

i love waifu cyoa's. anything that lets me fantasize is fun.
>>
I love powertripping, so that one version of Worm with the ridiculously OP powers for sure.
>>
>>48376141

The other versions are pretty OP as well. At least the Version 4 one.
>>
>>48372712
Same. Liked that it didn't hold back on the fucked up fetishes. Kind of funny that you could build the author's ideal waifu by the point costs though.
>>
>>48371659
I really like Royal Revival, which for those of you who are unfamiliar with it involves your character being assassinated, reincarnating on Earth, and then being transported back to take up their role as a prince/princess. It's very well put together visually with design and choice of art. It also has a lot of setting depth, particularly on close reading.

First and foremost your elder sister, the narrator, seems unreliable and possibly mentally disturbed. She appears to have a very abnormal fixation on reviving her sibling. By all indications it was extremely difficult process and not a reasonable step to take, particularly for a nation at war with limited resources. Second, why were you even assassinated in the first place? There are other soft targets among the royal family that would probably be easier to kill if you presume a generic royal (by all indications you were killed inside the castle while you have a younger brother who is a diplomat that would likely be far more vulnerable).

Thirdly, semi-related to the above, your siblings all appear to be in charge of some sector of the kingdom, even the young boy. Your jobs all appear to be acting as a lieutenant or performing some kind of busy work. There's no real indication what you even did in the past and no one tells you. Furthermore, on practically day one they are trying to set you up with marriages and (with a little more subtlety) mistresses. It seems like they just want you kept nicely out of the way - after spending a huge amount of effort resurrecting you.

I realize much of this may be reaching into something that isn't there in the first place for a CYOA, and you could certainly play it straight. However, I really had a lot of interest trying to dig down and find out what was really going on politically. There's enough material there for it, which most CYOAs don't have because it's strict "spend points on your kingdom" etc.
>>
>>48371659
I wish I could find the one with the superheroine waifus done with the towergirl art style.
>>
I like the simple/small ones that let you daydream about your choice afterward. That and, on occasion, more in depth ones. I can't remember names, but there's a space one out there where you can choose space ships and crew, which vary from human, alien, or robot. But mostly the simple ones.
>>
File: notthatdeep.jpg (52KB, 599x596px) Image search: [Google]
notthatdeep.jpg
52KB, 599x596px
>>48377805
>>
File: image.jpg (883KB, 1200x4263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883KB, 1200x4263px
>>48371659
I've always been more of a fan of simplistic CYOAs
>>
>>48371659
This has its own general.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.