[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff for my oneshot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: stag-king.jpg (51KB, 276x406px) Image search: [Google]
stag-king.jpg
51KB, 276x406px
Guys, I need fun characters and situations to fill a small town in a oneshot adventure I'm doing for this group. Please send help.
>>
>>48361874
The wild hunt is going to be heading through that night, the players have to evac the town, redirect the hunt, or fight it
>>
>>48361929
Nah, I already got my "big" story that will take most of the session to resolve. I just need some filler that makes the town look alive.
>>
Giant rats that want the pesky tavern keepers that have infested the rooms above their cellar homes gone. They keep stealing food and wine, and trying to kill the rats whenever they go upstairs.
>>
>>48362030
Ah, the old classico. Will keep that in mind.
>>
>>48362011
Ye olde scooby do murder mystery?
>>
Depends on the setting
>>
>>48362465
Let's say it's Forgotten Realms.
>>
One NPC has the only gun anyone knows about. Another NPC has the only bullet. They keep trying to steal the other part of the set from each other, which only causes them to swap.

The other locals are fed up with their bullshit and want the PCs to put a stop to it.
>>
>>48362518
>The town's residents had realms at one point but cannot remember where they put them. Help the townsfolk locate them.
>>
File: cockpit.png (216KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cockpit.png
216KB, 400x400px
>OH SHIT WE'RE GOING TO CRASH IN TO THAT SMALL TOWN NEXT TO THAT GROUP!
>>
>>48361874
A hunter at the edge of town has a son who is haunted. He even says he has been assaulted by some sort of spirits dwelling in his sons room. The twist is that the spirits see themselves as the child's protectors, and attacked the father after he abused the child.
>>
>>48362011
Noble is convinced that someone is going to rob him and hires the heroes to act as guards during his social event.

Alternately, noble got his wealth by making a deal with a fey entity in exchange for his firstborn, and now the entity has come to collect.
>>
File: 1468276464387.jpg (1MB, 1916x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1468276464387.jpg
1MB, 1916x1040px
>>48361874

The players discover a fun and charming orphanage straight out of a disney movie. The children, lone caretaker, and woodland animals sing fun songs and it's so pure and wholesome that it would make Cruz cum.
>Write a fucking song too senpai

A perceptive player spies a guttersnipe vagrant spying on the kids, he's gross and malicious
>make him a Jew for immersion

However, the guttersnipe is actually trying to save the kids from the caretaker, who is part of a sick and twisted cult. The guttersnipe claims that there is one less child every morning.

>The caretaker sacrifices a child a night in the basement. The PCs are left with some options.

>Do a stakeout and let more kids die
>Attack the caretaker and risk being dooped
>Attack the guttersnipe
>Get the guttersnipe arrested
>Get themselves in trouble for false crimes

It's a fun one. One of my favorite homebrews.
>>
>>48364958
>one sentence
>>
File: You.jpg (36KB, 322x262px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
36KB, 322x262px
>>48364968

Don't see that stated anywhere, friend.
>>
File: gomen.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
gomen.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
>>48364994
Oops, wrong thread.
>>
File: Drake.png (406KB, 401x639px) Image search: [Google]
Drake.png
406KB, 401x639px
>>48365042

I forgive you.

Have a goblin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.