[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 51

resources
pastebin.com/M09HXnQQ

Seeking the god-king's approval, edition.

>Point system pdf for matched game
>Thx, Based Leaker!
sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2
mega.nz/#!7lZ2yDYI!ANWwfQHiJjr5ZbH6sfyruGRPGgWiDjso2uSGyJem1lg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread
>>48347112
>>
First for Old man Bones
>>
File: nurglewarriors.jpg (717KB, 1244x1854px) Image search: [Google]
nurglewarriors.jpg
717KB, 1244x1854px
>>48359291
Ah ok in that case then. I don't own a chaos warrior miniature, just some of the blood warriors (pic related, i converted them to chaos warriors with mark of nurgle) and I assumed they were about the size of chaos warriors. I didn't realize how small they were. I do own some stormcast eternals though.
>>
>>48359574
Orginial post here about the Warriors, coould it be possible to create a sort Fanboy faction? Like, after seeing their leader get turned into a stormcast, a bunch of Warriors see it as a easier way to Achieve Daemon Princedom, and thus become a Warband of Order, seeking to die in Sigmars name so as to become Stormcast?
>>
>>48359757
That doesn't really work.
Stormcast don't really work like Daemon Princes and Warriors of Chaos can only be released if they are struck down by Ghal Maraz.
>>
>>48359757
I saw someone with a similar idea, and he was doing an empire army with that theme, seeking to become stormcast eternals themselves by proving themselves in battle. This isn't to say it works, or that it's taught by sigmar's creed, but it's more of a valhalla ideal of heaven in battle sort of thing. I don't think it would be necessary to do the used-to-be-chaos backstory though. I'm not sure what warscrolls you would use for them though, because if they were seeking to become stormcast eternals, you couldnt use the stormcast eternal warscrolls. Maybe empire greatswords from the legacy warscrolls?
>>
>>48359838
>empire greatswords
Sorry I didn't realize they moved to the GA:O book. They would be freeguild greatswords then, mainly for the 4+ armor
>>
>>48359809
>cue a bunch of warriors begging the Celestant-Prime to smite them, with the Celestant-Prime looking vaguely conflicted about it
On more serious note, the silver tower has made it fairly clear that many followers of Chaos don't really give a shit about the gods as such as long as they grant their wishes. Meanwhile, the Reforging is actually a fairly close thing to battle unending and eternal life, something many mortal followers of chaos strife for. There is a connection there.
Mind you, Siggy doesn't actually want such people for his stormcast, but *they* don't know that...
>>
>>48359943
>the silver tower has made it fairly clear that many followers of Chaos don't really give a shit about the gods

Doesn't matter if they don't give a shit, they're already lost. Slaves to Darkness.

>Reforging is actually a fairly close thing to battle unending and eternal life, something many mortal followers of chaos strife for. There is a connection there.

Reforging grants power that Chaos Warriors already have. The immortality is crappy compared to Daemonhood, and you don't even get to become a lord of daemons, instead probably settling for some low tier foot soldier.
>>
>>48359809
>>48359838
>>48359943
Basically, the primary backstory goes like this; They're your average Slaves to Darkness, who in reality, dont give too much a shit so long as they keep getting power and they survive and aren't truly aligned with a god. Execpt of course, for their leader, who is a good man at heart. Cut to later, and their leader is struck by the CP, and comes back as a kick ass Stormcast. They see this guy and go, holy shit, these dudes are awesome, they're even stronger than Daemons, and they're also immortals! Plus, its way more likely for a hero to become a stormcast than a Daemon prince. Thus, they switch sides, and just sorta pretend that all those awful things they did never happened. They dont know that Sigmar will probably never accept them as Stormcast, but nobody wants to tell this group of Wannabe "Champions of Order" otherwise.

They'd either work with a Refluffed Slaves to Darkness ruleset, or some Proxied Freeguild.
>>
File: Rules.jpg (160KB, 529x685px) Image search: [Google]
Rules.jpg
160KB, 529x685px
Read this. No. Don't assume you've already read it. I mean actually read itright now word-for-word as if you were in a game arguing with your opponent and someone is trying to "read-into" it.

It can be read two ways:

1. The model itself takes priority over the warscroll. If the model does not have a weapon "option" that is listed on the warscroll, then that model cannot attack with it. If the model has 1 sword and 1 axe, but the warscroll says "sword, axe, and spear," then you cannot attack with a spear.

2. The warscroll takes priority. You can attack with all the weapon options listed (as opposed to options that any other model has). If the model has 1 sword and 1 axe, but the warscroll says "sword, axe, and spear," then you can attack with the spear, including any additional weapons listed.
>>
To the anon complaining that AoS bases are too big

I put ogors on 50mm rounds
>>
>>48360008
so one wishing to be an eternal would have to be asking to out of pure selflessness
>>
>>48360088
Sorry, I really don't see it working for chaos turned to order simply because the eternals are 'so awesome'

If it was choas turned order, you would need to come up with a better reason, like a series of instances where the gods abandoned them, didn't provide them with blessings and boons, a series of betrayals from other chaos, and someone from order convincing them they are actually on the wrong side of the war. It wouldn't simply be a case of fanboyism to get chaos warriors over.
>>
>>48360130

Welcome to 8 months ago
>>
I kinda want to go a beyonetta angels design angle for a counts as army, probably seraphon as they are the order daemons, any suggestions?
>>
>>48360130

The number of attacks is based on the model. The weapons the model counts as using are based on the warscroll. It's not either/or; two different characteristics are described.
>>
>>48360200
don't
>>
>>48360162
Awesome. Was there an update that I missed?

>>48360202

For example?
>>
>>48360130

>Terminators don't actually have terminator armor because it doesn't say so in their equipment

ok
>>
>>48360225
can you offer a reason not to?
>>
>>48360130
Do you not understand how weapon options work? It's pretty obvious. Lots of heros offer different combinations of weapons to match how they're modelable. Nothing will say that the model has 'all three weapons' or anything like that. Really isn't something that takes much thought.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x375px
>>48360240

It's called the "Giant Asshole trap" in the rulebook. Essentially it serves a noble purpose of revealing who is a gigantic asshole who looks for minuet wording in rules to gain an advantage in a plastic toy soldiers game.
>>
>>48360253
an entire army made of green stuff is a waste of time
>>
>>48360240

The update was the guy constantly insisting his warrior priest got 8 attacks for having two warhammers and being kicked out of the store
>>
>>48360282
thats why I was asking for ideas, like how to convert from bits
>>
>>48360130
Are you perhaps slightly slow, anon? How is that even a question?
>>
>>48360155
Well than yeah, lets do that; The warband itself was practically the punching bag of the other warbands. They got the shitty mutations, they never got boons, Daemons constantly team killed them, and their glories were stolen when ever they could be had. Maybe they werent loyal enough to the gods, maybe they just got the short end of the Chaos stick one too many times, but in the end, you have this group of disgruntled warriors, getting their shit pushed in and being just a step above Beastmen in rank. They feel abandond and betrayed, so when these golden fuekhueg Golden warriors, riding giany thunderbolts and flying in on angelic wings, bringing with them actual life and people, and stomping all those assholes who had treated them like shit, they feel like a little in awe. Like, holy shit, these guys are pretty fucking Rad. So they send a hero of theirs to them, to find out who the hell they are, and he comes back just full of Stormcast/Order propoganda, while also hitching a ride on the Celestant's giant mother fuckin Star Dragon, while also telling them, yes, you too can become one of these bad asses if you juuuuuust pillage those other Chaos assholes and worship Sigmar. So now you've got a reasonable set up for guys who look like Kick ass Vikings yet fight for Sigmar
>>
>>48360088

I think you could make them not fucking retarded by saying they're a formerly barbaric tribe that heard about the Stormcast and that heroes are whisked away by the God King to become immortal warriors and thus try to prove themselves worthy of being reforged

Like mixing chaos marauders with flagellants, using free guild or devoted of Sigmar rules I guess.
>>
>>48360364
Use wings from Stormcast. The angels in Bayonetta is kinda caked in bling and ivory to hide that they are cosmic horrors. So you want them to have a somewhat artificial look.
>>
>>48360130
the warscroll mentions what combination can be taken
>>
>>48360414
so bash from stormcasts and Tyranids?
>>
>>48360259
>Nothing will say that the model has 'all three weapons' or anything like that.

Except like, my entire FLGS and everyone playing at the club. I thought it was very odd. I then played "all three weapons," and no one batted an eyelash.

>>48360275
> Essentially it serves a noble purpose of revealing who is a gigantic asshole who looks for minuet wording in rules to gain an advantage in a plastic toy soldiers game.

So then what if everyone else in the store is actually doing just that? I may be playing with a bunch of giant assholes.

>>48360315
The event organizer + all the other employees play that guy a lot.
>>
>>48360008
>They're already lost
Uh, tell that to the "Greater Champion oofNurgle" who got redeemed. Their souls aren't lost till they're dead.

>instead probably settling for some low tier foot soldier

I think you mean, settle for either Daemons eating your soul or becoming but buddies with Nagash. Because thats 95% of what happens most of the time. You dont get to become the Daemon, you get fucking eaten. You failed. Its all or nothing with Chaos, you either becone a Daemon prince or you dont. The gods dont go "Aw shucks, sorry about that, here's a consolation prize".
>>
>>48360130
Are you fucking stupid? I'm an actual lawyer and this is the most feeble attempt at rules lawyering I've ever seen.
You equip a model with a specific weapon. If the model comes with two or more weapons, the war scroll will tell you so. You attack with each weapon the model is equipped with, not all weapons listed on the war scroll.
>>
>>48360392
Honestly, I really like that. It's not entirely grounded in fluff, but it is cool and unusual enough to make me look past that. AoS is flexible enough to accept something like that knocking about in one of the realms.
Now, building those for the tabletop might be a bit more difficult. Painstakingly filing off all the chaos symbols on the warriors would be a first step, I guess.
>>
>>48360445

What a bunch of fucking grognards.

Also it single handedly makes the Empire General on Griffin the single best offensive melee hero in the game
>>
>>48360130
Key word here is "armed with." If the model doesn't have a spear on it, it isn't armed with a spear so you can't use the spear weapon option on the war scroll. It's very simple.
>>
>>48360524
Not only that, but the FAQ explicitly clarifies that dual wielding doesnt automatically grant you double attacks of that weapon. Sometimes it does, but most of the time it grants an ability that says something like 'reroll 1's" or 'reroll hits'. In the case of one of the ork characters, his choppa is 4 attacks, but dual wielding choppas grants him 6 attacks.
>>
File: image.png (69KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 200x280px
>>48360445

I'm calling shenanigans. Give me the name and phone # of the club, I'm going to shitpost IRL about this.
>>
>>48360490
>Uh, tell that to the "Greater Champion oofNurgle" who got redeemed.

By Ghal Maraz, which we already acknowledged you faggot.
>>
>>48360445
>I may be playing with a bunch of giant assholes.
You might be on to something there, anon. Jesus Christ, I hate to be that guy, but have you considered not playing in non-shitty club?
>>
>>48360524
>Are you fucking stupid?

No. Just very new to wargaming in-general and feeling warmly welcomed into the new hobby and all. . .

So, the equipment the model has on the actual model does count. Shit. I've been lied to this whole time!

>What a bunch of fucking grognards

Yah WTF? If that's true, then. . .I might as well be playing Overwatch instead.

>>48360567
>Key word here is "armed with."

OMG, thanks anon! You've been a great help. Just dunno how I'm going to argue this to the rest of the players. Fuck it, I'm out. >_<
>>
>>48360392
>>48360532
Honestly you could take the route that the Darkoath Chieftan from Silver tower was taking in the novella made about that game; basically his tribe had been praying to Sigmar for a long time, but since Sigmar had closed off his realm and was focusing on the Stormcasts, he never heard them, nor sent any help. His tribe was being constantly harrassed by Chaos warriors, and Orruks, so the chieftain was looking for whatever help he could actually get to save his people from destruction.

I haven't read the full novel, but currently this Chieftain is conflicted between getting a dark chaotic boon to protect his people with, or joining the Knight Questor that's featured in the novel and (Its hinted at) becoming a Stormcast himself.

So its definitely grounded in the fluff that there are Slaves to Darkness that are genuinely just trying to survive by turning to the only gods that will listen.
>>
>>48360662
Well, live and learn, I suppose.
That said, I *really* don't see how anyone could honestly argue for that. I mean, even basic logic would already solve that issue, but now that the FAQ is out it's even less of a matter.
>>
>>48360639
Your the autist going "Hurr durr, not in my gamez" in a game thats basically lets anything be possible. So your telling me, that in the 9 different, infinite realms, not one group of Chaos Worshippers have ever gone "This is actually pretty evil." Thats fucking Retarded. We can have godbeasts, dream lizards, Ghouls who act like royalty, but heaven fucking forbideth one group of Chaos mooks from realizing that Chaos might be a shitty deal? Motherfucker, do you realize how idiotic your being? There is so much space, so much possibility, and so much magic/technology in this setting that ANYTHING is possible.
>>
>>48360444
Mixed with Seraphon, Kroot and baroque Imperium bits it could work.
>>
>>48360767
thanks man, this might be a pricey army but its a labor of love
>>
>>48360713
They could, but from what we've seen, the Chaos Gods have measures to keep their worshippers loyal even if they are hated by their worshippers. Able to read minds and torture people that have been touched by their power and such.
>>
>>48360709
I was just taking their word for it because I was relying on them to teach me to play.

So if the model has 2 weapons, but the warscroll has 3, van I customize the model to add the 3rd weapon, and thus gain a 3rd attack like that? What's to prevent me from just gluing on all the extra bits I can get hold of?
>>
>>48360837
It all depends on the wording on the description part of the warscroll. You can derive what weapon loadouts are legal on it, generally it wont always let you have all weapons available to it even if the bits are all on the model.
>>
>>48360713
>Your the autist

You're the autist, someone wanted input and got given input.
>Durrr just do anfin hurr hurr hurr
Is the most useless piece of advice ever, people understand that intrinsically, you autistic trash.
>>
hrmn. if i hate horse and mounts in general but i want to use some units that only come with mounts, what are some good conversions to do that still lets me use those units?
>>
>>48360837
Warscrolls list equipment options. Usually there are options, but they require swapping one set of gear for another. Occasionally there's an optional extras. Never is it ALL THE FUCKING SWORDS.
>>
>>48360896
Piggyback riders is always fun.
>>
>>48361001
seconding this
>>
>>48360837

The warscrolls specifically will state what a model is equipped with and they're pretty good about having exclusive language showing that the weapon choices are not fucking stackable unless it says "In addition" or "all X carry Y"
>>
File: missinggitmobwarscrolls.jpg (509KB, 1208x1426px) Image search: [Google]
missinggitmobwarscrolls.jpg
509KB, 1208x1426px
>>48360837
Here is an example of what we are talking about. Ignore the battalion part, i just had this image on hand

The goblin warboss has the following one weapon loadout, you may not have all 3:
>git-cutta and shield
>2 git-cuttas (which allows you to reroll 1's to-hit, and not 10 attacks)
>git-slicer

Then you have the option to add the wolf mount on top of that. Hope this clears it up.
>>
>>48360567
>stick a lance and a sword on the back of my general on griffon
>he can now use those weapons to
>>
>>48360793
No problem. I hope you get around to post pictures.
>>
>>48361130
>Then you have the option to add the wolf mount on top of that. Hope this clears it up.

Okay, that makes sense. So my opponent has the male Glade Lord w/the 2 handed sword and the bow on his back. Can he glue on a spear to his back, another sword at his side, and like, a falcon on his shoulder? [I swear to sigmar I'm not trolling]
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 311x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 311x309px
>>48361286

Fuck

No
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1440x810px
>>48361227

>Griffin gets 4 deadly beak attacks because it has two heads
>>
>>48361227
>A Freeguild General on Griffin is a single model. Many Freeguild Generals ride to war armed with a Freeguild Lance to skewer their foes on the charge. Others prefer to carry a Sigmarite Runesword or Greathammer into battle.

You choose one weapon.

ONE.

YOU CAN'T GLUE ALL OF THEM TO THE MODEL AND SAY HE'S ATTACKING WITH ALL THREE CHOICES!

Why are there people out there who would even think to ask if this is okay?! Fuck!
>>
>>48361286
No. Read the warscroll to see what combinations are allowed.
>>
>>48361388
This. The warscroll tells you what loadouts you have.

For friendly games, you could have all weapon options on the model, but he has to choose what weapon option he is using that whole game. He can only attack with one weapon option the whole game. He cant switch between turns.

So when putting that glade lord down, you say "this game he is using the 2h sword.", then in a different game you could say he is using the spear, and so on.
>>
I think it was either in this thread or another, I can't recall which, where there were people talking about allowing conversions if they at least looked like they had effort put into it. Chameleon Skinks came up. Didn't have my models on me at that time, but took a picture when I remembered about it.

Would you accept these converted Skinks as Chameleon Skinks? The one on the larger base also has the golden blowpipe, if you can't figure who that's supposed to be.
>>
How many Heroes can you have at 1k?
>>
>>48361375
The SOW event organizer/judge is all, "The most errors are caused when players confuse AoS with WFB, so forget everything you know about WFB [everything] and just play to the warscroll. Doesn't matter what model you have, proxy, etc. You can just say, "This is my Warboss, and then play to the corresponding warscroll." If it doesn't explicitly say that you cannot do something, then you can do it. The rules are just 4 pages, so anything goes. Everyone Else: "Alright then, ALL THE SWORDS."
>>
File: photo_2016-07-19_17-07-33.jpg (276KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-07-19_17-07-33.jpg
276KB, 1280x1073px
>>48361539
Picture 2 from the side to help show the eyes and tails a little better.
>>
>>48361286
Not at all. Look at the wording on various warscrolls. Notice how they follow the trend of:
"Some units of !things wield big swords, while others carry long stabby spears."
This means that for the entire unit, each model must be armed with either a sword OR a spear, and that all the models in the unit must have the same loadout. Therefore, it is illegal to model them with both a sword and a spear, as it is to mix models with swords and models with spears in the same unit. On the other hand, some warscrolls DO allow mixing, saying that "Out of every X models, Y can wield a special weapon rather than the default". To further complicate things, some models do carry multiple weapons and are able to attack with all of them. (For example, a model might have both a sword AND a handaxe). Read each warscroll carefully, and apply the rules on a case-by-case basis. The wording is actually pretty unambiguous if you read it carefully.
>>
>>48361547
OP here again. It just occurred to me that this could be due to the fact that the SOW event organizer is a 40K player and has never played WFB at all. He just picked up some Stormcasts and his boss was all, "You're running the event; teach everyone to play."
>>
>>48361539
>>48361548
I would totally accept that. They make perfect fucking sense to me.
>big chameleon eyes
>curled tails
Pretty much all the real features that set them apart from regular skinks. Nice work.
>>
>>48361542
1-4
>>
>>48361548
>>48361539
looks like baby's first attempt at greenstuff

0/10 see me after class
>>
>>48361577
Thanks anon. Much appreciated. I think the main problem is that no one is bothering to read other armies to spot the trends, but it's right on the money. I'll try to include this when making my case at my FLGS.
>>
>>48361666
It may be tough, because some guys are going to miss those 8 attacks with their warrior priest, but play the meta, i always say, and if everyone unanimously likes to do things the wrong way, just follow the trend, as long as you know it's the wrong way.

Im just saying if you go and play at another store, and they do things properly, don't try to get away with the bullshit method, citing "well its how we do it at our store" as a reason.
>>
File: ChaosDorfGolemn.png (206KB, 433x426px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosDorfGolemn.png
206KB, 433x426px
Reposting from last thread to get a bit more feedback.

Quick mockup for my Chaos dwarf steam golem bull centaur conversion. Going to be covering up all of the sensors, replacing most of the hammer to match the rest of the chaos dwarf's weapons, replacing the wire with steam pipe-style tubing and adding the smokestacks from the forgefiend. Also going to be modifying the armor of the domitar to match that of the forgefiend, as well as adding horns/a new head or some fire in between the joints to emphasize it's a kadaii.

Any thoughts on modelling and/or what to count it as rules wise? I was thinking a slaughterbrute could work well for it rules wise, or a skullcracker. Custom rules could be cool but I'd rather not deal with any arguments. Modelling-wise my main concern is how to do the centaur body, since the forgefiend body is more insect-like and its tail isn't very animal-like. I'm also looking for possible helmet replacements, but it's tough due to the size.

Yes, I realize that it looks very 40k.
No, money is not a concern as I already have an old forgefiend and I'm getting the domitar for cheap.
>>
>>48361539
>>48361548
I did exactly the same thing to mine so I'd accept them
>>
>>48361548
>>48361539
From a modelling perspective, the tails could use a little more work. But it looks very unambiguously chameleon-y!
>>
Bloodbros, I require your wisdom.
Goreaxes or gorefists?
>>
Axes, but fists because it's way cheaper to get the starter set and eventually a box of blood warriors.
>>
>>48361986
fists man
>>
>>48361986
>Goreaxes or gorefists?

It depends who you face and what you like.

Axes means 0.44 wounds against 4+ armor and 0.44 for no respite.

Fists are 0.33. Assuming 2 saves before death (above average) they would also do an additional 0.33 wounds. No respite would produce a final 0.33.

Axes apply to all of your attacking unit. Fists apply only to what they get through. So, for 10 guys Axes do 8.8 and fists do 6.6 plus 1/6 of their armor saves. The more rend you face the worse fists get.
>>
Sorry correction -- a fists does 0.08 wounds -- 1 wounds * 0.5 save * .167 chance to hit back = 8.4%
>>
>>48362402
>>48362426

Still easier to collect and do fists due to the starter kit. If you buy into.bloodbound without that, or cherry picking, then axes are worth it.

>AOS is p2w
>>
>>48362581
>The cheap starter set doesn't come with all the optimal weapons wahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>48362695

It is joke anon, please be taking pill of chill
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 325x396px
Why are people so hellbent on maximising the efficiency of their units when they should be going by what looks the best instead?
>>
>>48362581
Well I personally like the fists. When I have 2 units in combat, I like that I don't NEED to have them attack first, and if they are taking hits it's not a total loss and my opponent would be taking some MW's. I would recommend kitbashing a goreglaive for your champion if you do 10 man units
>>
>>48362856
Different tastes and styles of play
>>
>>48362856

Sigvald pls go.

Is he even still around?
>>
>>48362877
Nah. Throgg the Troll King killed him and pissed on his corpse during the End Times. He's quite dead, and considering Slaanesh's current condition, he's probably staying that way.
>>
>>48362908
I hope Slaanesh returns big time and brings sexy back.
>>
>>48362921
"Sexy" referring to Sigvald, or just sexiness in general?

"Both" is a viable answer
>>
>>48362877
No. His model is just a slaanesh chaos Lord
>>
>>48362939
Slaanesh always goes more than one way and he doesn't judge which way that is either.
>>
>>48362908
Oh snap is that what happened? Holy shit that's brutal, being killed by savage ugly. How did it happen? I didn't get to reading all of end times
>>
>>48362939
I want this kind of sexy when Slaanesh is involved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC6vcScTwXc
>>
File: 1408765359896.jpg (12KB, 499x459px)
1408765359896.jpg
12KB, 499x459px
>>48362856
>Play Stormcast
>Field Swarms of Prosecutors Because angel dudes throwing Thor hammers is pretty cool
>Prosecutors super meh and eat shit most games
>Still love to set up a bunch of flying angels in plate armour.
Sigmar wills it.
>>
>>48363039
That'a how I want to play the game. Not all this horseshit where you just pick stuff based on numbers. It was a huge part of what turned the WHFB meta boring.
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 1242x2208px
This list is when I realized I am really, really good at buying Stormcast for cheap.

Also pretend that 80 points is either two gryph hounds or a knight Questor
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 990x714px)
image.png
166KB, 990x714px
>>48363039
>>48363039

>field 50 liberators
>clog the entire field up
>can't kill the enemy but they invariably have to leave before the game is over
>""""undefeated""""
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 750x1334px)
image.jpg
161KB, 750x1334px
>>48362974
Archaon made Sigvald fight alongside Throgg as an insult, knowing sig would get pissed about having to march his beautiful host alongside an army of monsters. He fights and nearly kills Throgg as soon as they're out of sight of archaon, and goes on to fight Nagash' forces. As a bigger insult he has to fight undead, which aren't pleasing tonfight since they don't bleed or scream. Krell sees him and the Khorne champion part of him compels him to fight even harder against a champion of slaanesh. The 2 are evenly matched, with sigvald being too fast for krell but krell being way stronger and able to tank tons of damage. Krell ends up slashing his face, and sigvald sees his reflection and goes nuts, beating krell to death but mangling his hands in the process. When he finally comes to he realizes his looks and his foghting prowess are gone and starts crying in rage, but Throgg, having regenerated, clubs him from behind and takes a piss on his corpse.
>>
>>48363195

What is the foot Lord Celestant for?
>>
File: 1460950933952.jpg (38KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
1460950933952.jpg
38KB, 363x363px
>>48363279
This is the future Sigmar dreamed of for mankind
>>
>>48363477

I have no idea. Might beef up the liberator unit with that 100 points

I have a feeling Lords of the storm actually works when there's a large based dragon involved
>>
>>48362856
Because while I'm not a douche army-builder, I'm just afraid of failing to give my opponent a good game. I don't wanna OP, but at the very least I want to compete. I might as well leave my minis in the case if they can't stay up past Turn 4.
>>
File: super sad frog.gif (878KB, 230x148px)
super sad frog.gif
878KB, 230x148px
>Finally get paid
>excited to buy the Seraphon starter
>See my check was smaller then normal due to the managers over hiring and thus squeezing my hours short
>its this or rent
>>
What do you guys equip your Chaos Knights with?

>>48363516

I think so too. Foot Lord isn't bad though, I find people freak out about my footie chaos lord and Doombull despite them being easy ranged targets that are on the slower side. It's great when they ignore the big buffed up unit running at them for a cheap-ish hero.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>48363039
>>48363279
>>48363504
>tfw you cant make a army of Angels
I wish there were more units that resembled pic related. Call me a waifu fag, or whatever, but I would love a faction of woman stormcast that look like Seraph. But Prosecuters are still bad ass.
>>
>>48363555
Holy shit, I know that feel. I was going to get a Start Collecting! Slaves to Darkness, but my paycheck got shuffled around when it came to dates
>>
>>48363593

A mostly flying army would be cool, I know KoW has an angel faction but the models are kind if ass.
>>
>>48363555
>>48363616

I would say stop screwing around and get full time jobs but after 2 years I've gotten to paint exactly 4 models once my spare time went out the window.
>>
>>48363452
Haha haha haha

Fuck that's rich
>>
>>48363564

The only reason he's even disputable is because I need my generals command trait on someone else (dracoth Celestant), otherwise he's the most no brainer General with his excellent command ability.

That being said, legendary fighter + relic blade Celestant on Dracoth + Relic blade (or if no dupes, the -1 rend one) Templar looks mean as fuck
>>
>>48363452

Poor siggy :[
>>
How good are the lizards if you don't take a frog (because I'm sorry, spamming the shit out of everything constantly just seems...wrong, and I've never liked the Slann models anyways)
Also, why can't the battletome make up its mind if the lizards are all just the Slann playing pretend or if they're actually existing and need real equipment and are in the stars or...what, the thing can't seem to make up its mind what's going on
>>
>>48363863

Sunbloods, skink priests, vets on carnosaurs are all brutal and fantastic. It's not the most optimal but they are far from weak without a Slann.

Bastilodon is a must tho
>>
>>48363863

Slann are more devalued in match play because of how summoning works, so that might be ideal for you.
>>
>>48363889
With the snakes or the laser, or either/or? Laser seems more fun honestly, because giant laser instead of silly dice game, but if the dice game WORKS then it works
Is the Troglodon any good? Beyond it sounding like Carnosaur Vets being better most likely, that is.
>>
>>48363975

Laser, hands down.

And yeah vets are generally better.
>>
>>48363863
the seraphon are the slann's real working Tulpas, they are living memories, with their own personalities and intelligence, but its all crafted by the vast minds of the slann, so imagine if tulpas worked, thats the seraphon
>>
>>48363975
>Troglodon

No, never, troglodons are worthless trash that should never be entertained
>>
>>48363863
just cheese it up with skink priest + eternity warden + fuckloads of saurus guard

best army in the game chump
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
>tfw I'm the literal only person on the planet who likes liberators
>I voluntarily take them for more than just battleline
>>
>>48364320
they're one of the strongest battleline
>>
Is recycling the same as Summoning?
Personally i say no
>>
>>48364228
What the fuck is a tulpa?
>>
>>48364355
Longbeards being stronger, but they are now expensive so there's that
>>
>>48364365

Imagine you, through mental force, cut your mind in half. You now hallucinate a being nearby that can think for itself, hold conversations, etc because it holds half your mind.

That is a tulpa. /mlp/ uses the concept to will their favorite horse to "life."
>>
>>48364278
That bad, huh? Fuck. I was thinking of making one, since I have the old metal Carnosaur already and the idea of a skink riding a giant spinosaur is several kinds of cute/badass (and I miss when skinks ride cold ones), but if it's THAT shitty then I may have to pass.
>>
>>48364389
I mean, if you want a spinosaur and only play for fun, go for it
>>
>>48364365
take an imaginary friend, add mysticism and pseudo science to imagine it become an intelligent entity in its own right

>>48364386
I entertained it but not pony related, ultimately decided that a mind divided is not healthy
>>
>>48364365
Meme magic

No, Im not kidding. Basically, its theory that if enough thought is put into a idea, it will gain a life of its own and become real.
>>
>>48364386
That is no where near how it works. http://www.tulpa.info
>>
>>48364389
its not a heavy hitter but its not THAT worthless, in matched games it has the benefit of freeing up points while still giving some good attacks
>>
>>48364389
Just remembe that if you get one, get the seraphon SC box. Even if you don't want the other shit you can just resell it
>>
>>48364384

Longbeards are cool but they're 40% more expensive. A nice support piece especially for Battleline tax

I'll have to play with legit liberator spam but damn are they points efficient
>>
>>48364571
I got the box, actually, because I wanted some more saurus that aren't the Really Old Plastic ones and some actual saurus knights instead of Tichi Huichi's Raiders (in all fairness I will probably use those still as well though), so the Giant Predator came with it.
>>
File: Pssh, nothing personal kid.jpg (363KB, 1446x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Pssh, nothing personal kid.jpg
363KB, 1446x1057px
Mighty Lord of Khorne instant killed a Stardrake and then the celestiant on dracoth today...

Khorne was well pleased as half a Stormcast army was banished to his dominion for sure.

Rejoice in the slaughter Blood-Bros!
>>
>>48362856
Different styles for different folks. I just bought a small 1360 point army with mainly Freeguild with a Stormcast ally.. I'm not gonna buy anymore; I'm just gonna play the minimum. I'm not looking to WAAC but I'm looking to have fun.

Shoulda-woulda-coulda, I should have gotten Kurt Helborg and Schwarzhelm before they were sold out, I really liked the way they looked.

I wonder if Freeguild will ever get new models or will they be squatted into nothingness?
>>
>>48365118
humans are too popular, you'll get yours soon

probably after another chaos push and another death push

(assuming elves don't get pushed before humans)
>>
File: sigmar map.png (1MB, 1164x607px) Image search: [Google]
sigmar map.png
1MB, 1164x607px
>>48365086
And yet...
>>
I found proof that points won't be free.

"Note that while the full rules for how to select your Regiment are listed here, but you will need the General’s Handbook for a full set of points values and Faction lists."

Checkmate Athiests
>>
>>48365192
Hey, I'm going to paint two destruction start collecting boxes, and I'll buy an ironjawz start collecting box soon, and paint that.

And I'm winning 4 games a week.

What are YOU doing to topple the horrible forces of order?
>>
>>48365214
Buying, building and painting a whole bunch of Destruction stuff. Ogres mostly, with games here and there.
>>
>>48365195
Athiests? What are those?
>>
>>48365277
>Ogres

mah digga
>>
>>48365313
Beastclaw Raiders Release Soon
>>
>>48365333
yeah, might not buy the book, I bought the destruction softcover last saturday.

good thing I play greenskinz & gutbusters and not savage orks and beastclaw lol

but I'll probably dip into beastclaw with their new release
>>
>>48365214
>>Implying that Order can ever be stopped...
>>Implying GW wanted this to be fair...

Dude GW clearly just fucked up the campaign by failing to balance the factions. Order pretty much cant lose and the summer is a wash.
>>
>>48365360
>Order pretty much cant lose and the summer is a wash.

So long as my store is ruled by my faction I'm happy.
>>
>>48365214

I have been making sigfags curse my name. Dozens of spirit hosts with rerolls to hit and a 3+ unrendable armor do that.
>>
>>48365370
>>48365360
Settling for losing is hogwash scrubs!
As long as things die Khorne wins, it doesnt matter if order holds all three cities, as long as they shed blood defending it Khorne is strengthened!
>>
>>48365360
Eh, 40k and Fantasy was always about how the 'good' guys were getting closer and closer to the end.

Might be good to see them push back for a bit.
>>
>>48364320
I like to give them 2 swords... 2 SWORDS, that's like, twice as many as a Liberator with one sword, why wouldn't you take them?
>Shields are for cowards who are too afraid to give their lives honorably for Sigmar.
>>
>>48365413
Good thing Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, because I'm about to open your lip
>>
>>48365473
because hammers are statistically better with their lay-low-the-tyrant rule

and because shields make them unkillable
>>
>>48365473
>Wanting to die and get reforged
>Losing your capabilities and personality
>Wanting to become an automaton

I'd do the same thing, honestly, just because I like the idea of Liberators that nearly always hit their targets
>>
>>48365477
A true destruction player right there!
>>
>>48365501
So Stormcast are just the new necrons?
>>
>>48365517
Not right away. They have to die a few times first.
>>
>>48365517
Eventually. No-one's been reforged thrice yet, so we'll see what happens from there.

>Was about to talk about how the Stormcast named characters are actually well characterised
>realise the Necron named characters are too
Well shit anon, you might be onto something.
>>
>>48365195

Hmm,

I actually think 5 liberators, one with a grand hammer, would actually do quite well
>>
>Regiment of Renown: Free Guilds

3 swordsmen: 24
3 greatswords: 48
2 pistoleers: 28

100/100
>>
>>48365691

Uh, 1 pistoleer. Ahem
>>
I'm probably going to do an Ogor and six Orruks for my regiment.

Maybe an Ogor, five orruks and two grots.
>>
>>48365691

Actually fuck that

1 Demi gryph knight: 66
1 crossbowmen: 10
3 swordsmen: 24

100/100

Now that's dickish
>>
>>48365517
Necrons do not lose parts of themselves when they get destroyed and then remade.
>>
>>48365553
>>realise the Necron named characters are too

Necron characters "well characterised"? No, they are generic or groan inducing.
>>
>>48365808
actually they do
>>
>>48365840
They don't.

Newcrons only lost pieces of their personality and memories during the ordeal of the Great Sleep. They don't suffer any mental damage from their destruction and remaking.
>>
>>48365817
So are most other Warhammer characters. I probably shoould've mentioned I was using that particular metric.
>>
File: 60010299007_StormofSigmarENG11.jpg (69KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
60010299007_StormofSigmarENG11.jpg
69KB, 600x620px
Guys, I have a question: Is me and a pal buying Storm of Sigmar a bad idea? I know its not really "tactically deep", since its 3 liberators, 2 retributors, 3 Blood Warriors and 5 Blood reavers, but would it be a good building off point? My friend really wants to get into warhammer, but he simply just doesnt have the money. This seems like a neat way to give him something to play with, while also being relatively cheap. If we do get it, I might try and push him towards the Stormcast though, since I just started a Chaos Army. Plus, Stormcast are way easier to paint than Khorne.
>>
>>48365953
It's not a bad idea at all. It will give him a taste of the game, and spark that fire we all feel within us. Besides, it would be good for him to have a few models to practice paint as.

AoS is cheaper than ever to get into especially for stormcast eternals because the core starter set sprues are being sold for cheap on bits resellers.

So he would want to buy the lord celestant on dracoth, then later the lord relictor, then the 3 retributors to round out his unit, and eventually more liberators.

Play the scenarios a lot because thats a big part of the game.
>>
>>48361539
Nope. But that is soley due to the reason that Lizardman player are all complete WAAC cunts and most conversions I have seen are lazy as fuck. So pay up and get the real ones or don't play 'em.
>>
>>48361539
>>48361548
Ignore the 'buy the shitcast or gtfo' idiots. Your greenstuffing could use some work, but they look the part enough and are not really breaking any modeling for advantage rules, I would have no problem playing against those, even in a tournament setting.
>>
>>48366011
He's always been a bit on the poor side, but I think he might be really interested in this set. The current Army i've got for Chaos is pretty small, but its basically:
A Sorcerer
A Exalted Hero
10 Warriors of Chaos
I think adding those guys to my existing force will make it a viable army. It will also give him something to play against besides my Deathrattle horde, which, with everything I own included, reaches around 2000 points of spookisters. Do you have any battle plans to recommend for small scale combat?
>>
>>48360130
>sword, axe, and spear
Which war scroll did you get that wording from? As far as I know most have or not and
Free Guard for example
>A unit of Freeguild Guard has 10 or more models. Most units of Freeguild Guard are either armed with Halberds, Spears, or Swords; these units may also carry Shields to battle. Some units of Freeguild Guard are far less uniformly equipped and are instead armed with Militia Weapons – an assortment of blades, clubs, bows, crossbows and even the occasional blackpowder rearm.
>>
>>48366140
theres a link in the OP for a PDF scan of a bunch of the first 2 big book battleplans and time of war rules. Under the swensons section. Read through them, some are obviously meant for large battles (like cursed city) but there are some that could work well for very small games (like watchtower). Read through them, theyre pretty fun.

If you are doing small games I would recommend shorting the board to 4x4 and condense the terrain some to make things interesting.
>>
>>48366279
follow the thread. he was just misunderstanding because hes new to tabletop games in general and his meta is full of idiots who all misunderstand it too. we clarified things for him and now he gets how it works.
>>
semi-repost

what would you say is the strength order for Order cavalry/fast units? (including legacy)

trying to figure out what other order stuff I might want to look at outside of silver helms and reavers to complement a mostly eldritch council/draconis cavalry build

looking at prosecutors and a venator, they seem fun.
>>
Would people get mad at me for fielding a cygor? Because I really like the model and want to add it to my army.
>>
File: Bladestorm.jpg (40KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
Bladestorm.jpg
40KB, 300x379px
>Introduce Thostos Bladestorm
>Develop his character in the novels and campaign book
>Have him get a cool ability (turning into a living and moving sigmirite statue)
>Create a long short story series where we explore the effects of his death and reforging on his existence
>Have him remember what's it like to be human and reestablish some of his humanity after seemingly losing it
>Things looked bright for Thostos Bladestorm

Then they had him perma-killed by Archaon in the Allgate campaign book. Why, GW, why have you flushed all this character development down Drogthar's throat?
>>
>>48366443
Don't see why they would. There are some big monsters that are controversial right now, and the cygor aint one.
>>
>>48365953
Buy a starter kit, give him everything that isn't a chaos model.

You want the banner bearer anyways
>>
>>48366443
No, there's a warscroll battalion with three ghorgons.

Nobody once has ever complained about a cygor.

Hell ghorgons aren't even cheesy compared to the new giant behemoths they sell
>>
>>48366447
You wanted the plot to advance now look at it
>>
>>48366447
They killed him off to shut up the people who kept saying nothing matters because everyone's immortal
>"hurr durr, nothing matters in AoS since everyone just comes back to life, there's no stakes"
>>
>>48366447
What the fuck! They perma-killed Thostos, fuck those chaos fucks!
>>
>>48366565
>>48366447
He's not dead, guys! He's just trapped in the hell that is drogthars stomach and being tormented for all of eternity, that's all!
>>
>>48361770
Much improved, I would try and fix the shield, it still looks like the door.
>>
>>48366352
Dracothian Guard is straight-up the best cavalry unit. Other good choices include Reavers, Pegasus Knights, Teradon Riders and Outriders.
>>
>>48364703
I wish that were the case, but at 3 required battleline units they end up being a solid tax, especially considering there are a ton of infantry options that for some reason arn't useable as battleline. And this is min unit size, if you want a unit that will last more than 2 combat rounds, good luck.
>>
>>48365953
considering all of those are less than the minimum unit size it's a giant waste
you're better of with the starter kit
>>
File: Vandus Hammerhand.jpg (540KB, 1536x2000px)
Vandus Hammerhand.jpg
540KB, 1536x2000px
>>48366447
>>48366447
>Archaon spares the life of Vandus by not claiming his soul. Instead he tortures his soul for a bit before allowing it to blaze back to Azyr

>Archaon showed no gentleness in dealing with Thostos. He straight up crushed him and had Drogthar devour his soul

Did Vandus get lucky while Thostos was shit out of luck, or is there something more to this?
>>
>>48366909
archaon saw what a giant shithead thostos was after he decided to get everyone killed anyway despite death not showing up
archaon , (realm sportsmanship award winner) decided that it wasn't going to be fair if this fuckhead was in charge for the next battle and so decided to save order from his incompetent command
>>
>>48366909
Vandus is getting set up to be the Sigmarite Archaon though.

He even has a Dragon now.
>>
>>48366930
>archaon saw what a giant shithead thostos was after he decided to get everyone killed anyway despite death not showing up

Wrong battle. Thostos attacked the Allgate in Chamon alongside the Fyreslayers.

The guy leading the assault on the Allgate in Shyish was not named.
>>
>>48364355
They're literally overcosted, mate. 10 Chaos Warriors cost 20 points less than 10 Liberators, have the exact same stat wheel, the same weapon and either Rend for everyone or a save against mortal wounds, neither of which Liberators can get. At unit sizes of 20+, they would also get the exact bonus Liberators have on their shields. They can also take a mark of Chaos which lets god-specific stuff buff them up and can take standards and musicians, both of which add quite a lot to the unit. And what do Liberators get in exchange? A special weapon that's only good if you take it on the Prime. And taking it on the Prime is expensive, because converting the starter-set Primes to hold two-handed weapons is almost impossible so you're going to have to buy the actual Liberator box, which costs almost as much for 5 as I'd pay for 16 Chaos Warriors.
And don't get me started on how much better Ardboys are.
>>
>>48365413
Ha, nope, their souls are for the bone Lord nagash!
>>
>>48365195
The one faction only is kinda limiting.

>5 Stormvermin
>5 Clanrats

Or alternatively

> 8 Skryre Acolytes

Or

> 1 Stormfiend
>>
File: 1466505188343.gif (995KB, 350x191px)
1466505188343.gif
995KB, 350x191px
>>48365413
>>48367077
>>
>>48366909
Archaon killed Vandus and wiped out his warrior chamber because they were seen as the best, most elite unit lead by the greatest lord celestant. He was sending a message to the hammers of Sigmar that despite all the hope they inspired, archaon was still in charge and was not to be fucked with. He wanted to show sigmar that he could BTFO his champion and his golden boys with contemptuous ease. It was also one of the first battles that Archaon personally lead against the Stormcasts.

Thostos was just another enemy warlord, and he pissed Archaon off with his defiance. He wanted to punish him, not send a message.
>>
>>48361286
>[I swear to sigmar I'm not trolling
I expect a lighting bolt to strike you soon, then.
>>
>>48363039
add some gryph hounds. You can shoot multiple times with them and clog the air with an insane amout of flying hammers.
>>48364320
dude, liberators are super strong. They can tarpit enemy units for multiple turns and deal decent damage.
>>
>>48367089
One Stormfiend would be illegal though. You need at least three models.

And I agree, one faction is kinda bullshit. And no leaders at all is also bullshit. I mean, why can't I take a 40 point Fleetmaster, but a 44 point Retributor is totally allowed?

Similarly, a single Wrathmonger is bullshit in these rules, as his buff aura is a great substitute for the unavailable Command abilities.

Imagine:
>1 Wrathmonger (whatever the team leader is called)
>1 Skullreaper
>1 Bloodreaver
>3 Blood Warriors

Wrathmonger buffs all the others with +1 attack and reroll charges, everything but the lone Bloodreaver deals damage when it dies in melee and all in all you have a really scary little warband.
>>
>>48367172
whoops, Blood Warriors are 20 points apiece.
Wrathmonger, 2 Skullreapers and a Bloodreaver then.
>>
is there a warscroll online for the gorebeast variation of the chaos chariot, all i can find is the horse version unless im missng something
>>
>>48367172
I'm not sure it would be illegal, you just have to pay the points for minimum, even if you don't reach it.
>>
>>48367172
Ah right damn, If you could just mix and match all skaven then you could do some cooler stuff. Certain armies are very much in the advantage with this since they have much more infantry. For Moulder it's even wierder since Packmasters are leaders now so you can't take a fluffy leader for your regiment.
>>
considering getting into some stormcast as I have run out of bretonnians to paint. I'd like the be able to run a full army of them, but the heads on the battleline units (liberators/judicators) are just so damn awful. I love the grecian style prosecutor heads, its a shame I can't order those in a massive pack or something and use them for all the stormcast I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (821KB, 1484x1950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821KB, 1484x1950px
>>48367354
Sure there is, you just need to get a little creative when it comes to the web adress, since for some weird reason it's not on a seperate page.
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-gorebeast-chariot-en.pdf
>>
>>48367514
thankyou
>>
>>48367172
Wrathmonger gives your enemy the buff as well.

It balances itself out.
>>
>>48367447
I'm thinking of using these.
>http://maxmini.eu/conversion-bits/head-swaps/Tribe-Black-Lotus-heads-bits
>>
>>48362856

>image.jpg
>>
So, been playing out of the Generals Handbook a little bit. Tried to run a full Skryre list but man, you just don't have enough bodies on the field. Yes everything is deady and you have godlike shooting, but when it comes o holding objectives or sectors you are so shit outta luck unless you run masses of Acolytes, and even those are expensive compared to Clanrats.

I feel competetive Skryre lists will have to compromise and go 'just' Skaven to get their battle lines filled with Clanrats and maybe get some other toys down the line, at least at 2k points and below.
>>
>>48367355
We're talking about the skirmish system, not the normal unit sizes.
Basically, you pick individual models for it, but divide the maximum cost accordingly. So if 10 models of something cost 100 points, then in the skirmish rules, you could take 3 of them for 30 points. A single Stormfiend would potentially work as 3 of them cost 300, so 1 would be 100 and the maximum warband size in the skirmish rules is 100 points.
This however is impossible as the skirmish rules further specify that you need to have 3 to 20 models for your 100 points, which a single Stormfiend obviously violates.

>>48367672
certainly, but you can (try to) position the guy in a way that your opponents don't get the buff. Sure, that's kind of a waste given he's a powerful fighter, but buffing up oh, 10 Bloodreavers, is a good trade-off for not getting his 4 attacks.

>>48368033
Oh noez, he forgot to rename it after cutting the picture to size in MS Paint.
>>
File: worth or nah.jpg (58KB, 600x620px)
worth or nah.jpg
58KB, 600x620px
Hey guys, what do you think about the new mini-starter set that's coming out this saturday? Worth getting? I haven't even touched AoS so don't want to invest too much $$$ into it, is this kit good for me?

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Storm-of-Sigmar-ENG
>>
>>48368101
well at the moment there isn't much added benefit in going pure Skryre. You could run the Skryre Clan Battallion and then just add 40 clanrats to that for some extra bodies. Make sure you give your archwarlock the command ability against battleshock and just run Chaos traits.

Furthermore, I think you can squeeze in a verminus battalion and a Skryre Clan in 2000 pt.
>>
>>48368170
Chaos trait in Skryre is good anyways because you get the 'give a unit +1 to hit' thingy. That makes Jezzails probably the deadliest ranged option in the game.
>>
>>48368165
I think the normal starter is better value, since the units are under strength for matched play. It also doesn't include paint or other worthwhile accesoires for total newbies to the hobby
>>
File: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM.gif (343KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM.gif
343KB, 320x235px
>>48363555
>tfw gainfully employed and able to spend hundreds of dollars every week on stupid miniatures

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>48368215
Well the other problem with pure Skryre is the lack of recent models for the PWG, Jezzails and most of the weapon teams (Luckily I have two IoB sets so I'm pretty set on that department)

If only bits sellers had more gas mask heads from the doomwheel, I can build 8 Globadiers at the moment...
>>
>>48363863
Slann are still great but not necessary by any means. I run lists without them all the time.

Try building lists around specific Battalions like the Bloodclaw Starhost or Shadowstrike Starhost.
>>
>>48368222
Well I have all the hobby necessities already (I collect 40k), but for just getting a basic understanding of the game, this kit still isn't as good as the full starter set?
>>
>>48368247
i'd rather spend the money on the starter, since then you have complete armies. for 2 players ( you need to get 2 retributors to make the Paladins legal but they have a box for that)

And to get mini starter to legal unit sizes you'd have to spend about another 50 per person. Just do splitsies on the starter, it also comes with a nice book with scenarios and fluff and a lot more unique mini's that are quite expensive to buy seperatly
>>
>>48363975
The laser can be great but it is inconsistent. Sometimes you roll 7+ attacks, sometimes you just roll 3-4 and miss completely. I have killed Archaon with it, sure, but I have also completely missed

Ark of Sotek is criminally underrated here in AOSG. It is insanely good if your opponent is running a melee focused army that has 2-4 front line units and some heroes buffing them up. Contrary to popular belief you don't need to have 6 units in range to make the Ark worthwhile.

What most people don't realize is that Ark of Sotek fires snakes in EVERY combat phase, and before anyone decides a unit priority. Keeping a Bastiladon (with Mystic Shield) on the frontline and spitting out snakes in every combat phase is incredibly good, especially if your opponent gets two turns in a row.

It is also worth noting that Seraphon have very few sources of Mortal Wounds so the Ark of Sotek fits a very important niche.

A great tactic I like to run is to keep a Stegadon near the frontlines and summon a Bastiladon with an Ark near it (but 9" away from an enemy as per summoning rules) then use the Stegadons ability to instantly move the Bastiladon D6 inches. Even a minimum roll of 1 is enough to get the Bastiladon into the 8" range that it needs to start spraying snakes.

The more I use an Ark of Sotek the more I like it. It's not something you use in every game, though.
>>
>>48364358
It doesn't matter if it uses the same models, summoning is adding a new unit to the game
>>
>>48368230
I build my Jezzails out of Stormvermin and that one long ass flintlock rifle the Ad Mech troops have. They look a lot better than the GW ones and basically cost only €38 for ten if you get the rifle as bits or copy them yourself with a mold for Green Stuff.
>>
>>48368341
Got a pic? I'm building PWG out of stormvermin.
>>
>>48368357
I'll try and remember to take one and post it when I come back home. At work right now.

Please don't tell my boss.
>>
File: 1335022636684.png (226KB, 347x461px) Image search: [Google]
1335022636684.png
226KB, 347x461px
>>48368226

I don't know your feel.
>>
>rumours of new dwarf models with blimps and "jump packs" for september
>>
File: 1407775979087.jpg (31KB, 500x500px)
1407775979087.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>48368499

>the person reporting the rumour thought they were squats

WE 40K NOW
>>
>>48368499
Oh, the humanity.
>>
>>48368499
Stick some ironbreaker/irondrake heads on, back in business if they're expanding battleline options.

> to have new units as battleline, you can't run ironbreakers/irondrakes/hammerers

fuck
>>
>>48368170
Speaking of which, as a 40k player I worry about Battalions becoming the same game-warping crap that Formations and Detachments are in 40k. Making them cost points is a good start, but are there any you feel are as stupid bullshit as, say, Battle Company giving out 12 free transports and ObSec?
>>
>>48361286

He can do that, but he can still only ever play with one legal combination of weapons, such as described in the >>48361130 picture for example.

Say for instance you make a Goblin Warboss as in the example link. You give the "Model" two Git-Cuttas at the waist, he has a shield on the back and is currently wielding a Git-slicer.

This model would still only benefit of one of the three weapon load outs, but has the OPTION to stand in as any of them, all the while being fully legal modelwise. This could be a cool conversion, as well as a multi-tool general that you can play, shifting weapon options between the fights. Another way to do this is to simply magnetize the fucker. But no matter how you twist and turn it, rules are rules, and you only EVER benefits from one weapon load outs!
>>
>>48368903

As not to confuse anyone, by "between the fights" and "but has the option to stand in as any of them"

I am by this of course referring to ONE option per game you play, if anyone is stupid enough to believe otherwise. You cannot swap in the middle of the fight so to speak, and you make sure your opponent is fully aware of what weapon your fully loaded goblin warboss is currently using for this entire fight!
>>
>>48368757
I like battallion that reinforce the theme of the force or that reward you for playing them as intended. The Skryre one is cool since it features high risk/high reward moves with the special moves.
>>
>>48368499
That sounds fucking badass.
>>
>>48368499
I hate steampunk faggotry in fantasy. It's almost never well done and turns out to be cogfop.
>>
>>48369029
This

Steampunk dwarves at least can't be worse than Fireslayers
>>
>>48368729
Honestly, if I get Blimp Drop Shock Dwarves and ironclad zeppelins, I will happily leave the ironnouns and the hammerers at home.
>>
>>48367982
>>http://maxmini.eu/conversion-bits/head-swaps/Tribe-Black-Lotus-heads-bits
Welp. Sparta stormcast here I come
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 350x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 350x478px
Ok what's this I keep hearing about steam head duardin? And I've also been hearing about the Ogors finally getting some love ( please don't jihad me I've been at work for the past 4 days and haven't been able to use /tg/)
>>
>>48368499
>>48368576
Just imagine if, like daemons, the same models can be used as AOS steamhead duardin AND 40k squats.
>>
Gentlemen, I know it's probably a very long shot, but does anyone have this week WD already and can snap a shot of page with the new "Lord of Undeath" book from BL, please?
>>
>>48369029
I'm not a fan of steampunk bandwagon shit but skaven have held up really well, hopefully the same quality comes through with newer models.

Might even be able to chaos dwarf some conversions out of the new stuff... Maybe..
>>
>>48359517

Is there any chance that the nighthaunts will be expanded in the future? I really like the aesthetic, but it's an extremely limiting allegiance.

It still pisses me off that the black coach needs wizards to get buff, but necromancers aren't allowed.
>>
>>48369262
Ogres have been split into two factions: Beastclaw and Gutbusters. Beastclaw means Hunters, Mournfangs, Yhetees, Sabretusks, Stonehorns and Thundertusks. Gutbusters is everything else. Beastclaw are going to get a repackaging along with their own Battletome (army book) the Saturday after next.

Dorfs have been split into two factions so far, Dispossessed and Fyreslayers, and those new metal/Steamhead/Steampunk/whatever Dorfs are going to come out soon after, making a third faction of Dwarves. We have absolutely no idea what they're gonna be aside from what was mentioned in the thread so far.
>>
>>48369262
Ogor Beastclaw Raiders release coming. Pre-Order 30th. Maybe new releases, called Frostlord and Huskard.

And some kind of Steampunk Metal themed Duardin, there's some talk in here about what's coming there.
>>
>>48369339
There's a chance for every sub-faction. We have no way of knowing whether or not the various sub-factions are gonna get new releases and battletomes down the line or if the're gonna fade into legacy status at some point.

Nighthaunt should have a decent chance since there is only so much undead stuff you can use. So spoopy ghosts should come along again at some point.
>>
>>48369316
That's because Skavens was less about the steampunk aesthetic and more about looking crude and functional with magic powered technology.
>>
File: bases.jpg (18KB, 600x620px)
bases.jpg
18KB, 600x620px
>starting a new army
>using the square bases
>want to keep using them

If gw stops selling them, who sells more?
>>
>>48369558
Me. On ebay. At extortionate prices.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
File: flag.png (10KB, 800x533px)
flag.png
10KB, 800x533px
>>48369569
CURSE YOU CAPITALISM
>>
>>48366352

Dracothians and Demigryphs
>>
>>48369611
The title of the new GW D&D?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 683x476px
>me and friend decide run a demo game for aos and get some campaign points
>three 40k guys contact me to ask if they can try out the game
>decide to play a big multiplayer game
>everyone shows up with chaos. Me with archaon and friends, friend on bloodbound, 3 40k players all playing daemons/bloodbound.
> decide to play a 1v4 scenario since i have the biggest army
>varangard, stormfiends and archaon chew through units at a time
>eventually get ground down through attrition
>40k players enjoy the game and immediately plan and buy extra stuff for their aos armies. Talk about doing a regular game night
>spectating 40k players want to join next game
>score 4 points for chaos in campaign
>mfw
>>
File: khaine banner.jpg (48KB, 253x731px)
khaine banner.jpg
48KB, 253x731px
>>48369465
>There will never be new releases for Daughters of Khaine
>There will never be a Daughters of Khaine battletome with sweet artwork and kickass fluff
>The Khaine of fantasy will soon be forgotten

No god truly dies while their followers still live...
>>
>>48368757

They do usually one specific thing and tend to require non optimal units to actually function.

That and I feel like some of the early ones were made with the original unit balance in mind. Retributors are worth 220 for 5 when you factor in what they can do with Hammerstrike Force, for example
>>
>>48369840
Khaine died with Tyrion.
>>
>>48369850
I don't think that's right. Because of the fact that formations cost points now, and the hammerstrike is very expensive. Rets are 220 because they are pretty fucking gnarly especially with 2 maces in the unit. The lightning hammers very hurty and they are 3w 4+ each
>>
Pinnacle of matching image and title =)
>>
>>48370035

They're only worth 220 a piece if they have some form of defense against shooting built in, which is what all the various teleports available to Stormcast do
>>
>>48369840
Worst of all: They are not even fun to play now. They get shit on by everything and just drop to shooting while their 'synergies' with each other are laughable. Fuck, Daemonettes are just better than anything a DoK player can field.
>>
>>48370052
But the cost for those teleports are factored in those things that provide teleports. Which is why the knight-vexillor is 200pts and the battalions cost their own points as well. It's stupid to think you are paying teleportation prices in those AND in the unit themselves, where the porting is impossible without the other things
>>
>>48369996
Tyrion and Teclis run the Realm of Light, bish.
>>
>>48370036
They are being lightningported into a Domain of Chaos.
>>
Are lizards still cancer, or did the points make it bearable to play against them?
>>
>>48370082

It's so liberators aren't 80 points but battalions cost 240 each

also the vexillor is really, really strong above even the normal lightning strike abilities
>>
>>48370097

Summoning points singlehandedly made them not a pain in the dick to play against
>>
Considering a bonesplitterz with spider grots, an excuse to actually have colourfull models and have them not look like tonka orcs

has anyone had a go with the new savage ork variants released with the battletome? how do they work in game?
>>
>>48369840
I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

Every other character that has an End Times book named after them is still around in AoS.
>>
>>48369490
Good steam punk is ugly and unglamorous, it's rarely a focal point and more of a backdrop for other shit, proper steam punk is not about ooh and ahh, but a bunch of smog belching thumb crushing mechanical monsters of society
>>
meatripper axes or reaver blades for bloodbound?
>>
>>48370097
With points, Lizards are bearable. Saurus Guard are suddenly so expensive that it shuts all the "Saurus Warriors are worthless" fags up, Chameleon Skinks are too expensive to spam and Behemoth limitations also help in making them less annoying. Still doesn't mean that all the WAAC cunts that picked Seras up because of their dick move potential are suddenly nice people.

>>48370082
But it's the case. Look at Skaven. Clan Skryre is massively expensive, as it should be. Then, out of the weapon teams, the absolute worst is the Warp Grinder. Points-wise, it's also the most expensive of them, because in combination with the Clan Skryre it adds another layer of dickishness by being able to pop up out of the ground wherever the fuck you want.

>>48370075
>Sisters of Slaughter with a Cauldron's save-after-the-save and a Mystic Shield. Opponent does as much damage to himself as he does to them and THEN they attack
>15 Doomfire Warlocks doing the 6 mortal wound hero snipe
>two Medusae can easily kill more than half of any one-wound unit they set their sights on.
>Death Hag is a cheap as chips hero who can easily deal 6 damage D3 attacks
What more do you fucking want?
>>
>>48370127
Summoning points? Either way I will be happy to feild my frog without it being just an instant win button
>>
Tzaangor points when?
>>
>>48370201
>tfw just wanted to play angelic space dinos
>can't without being lumped in with the assholes
>>
>>48370207
The day the Handbook comes out.
>>
>>48370202

At the beginning of the game you set aside an amount of your available army points to be your summoning points. This is the most amount of summoned stuff you can have out at one time
>>
>>48370201
I like your optimism when it comes to the Sisters, but I don't see them doing well against Sera, shooty Skaven, anything Ironjaw or Sylvaneth. All their stuff seems super corner case and they die to a lot of shit.
>>
>>48370202

You can only summon stuff you have the points leftover from your list to pay for. As in, you can pay points for stuff while ingame. It's kinda cool actually. Sells more models too
>>
>>48370240
If they get killed, you get the points back? Or is that it?
>>
>>48370228

they're not in there tho?
>>
>>48370240
Oh like reserves for deep strikes
>>
File: eshin_large.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
eshin_large.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
Question about Eshin troopes. I want some halfways decent Artillery hunter and set my sights on 10 Gutterrunner with an Assasin hidden inside. That is 220 points and one Leader slot comitted to that. Is that overkill?
>>
>>48370201
>15 Doomfire Warlocks doing the 6 mortal wound hero snipe
That costs 600 pts. Need to snipe a lot of fucking heroes for that to be worth it.
>>
Here's my freshly painted Spirit Of Durthu, I'm currently working on the Free Spirits Battalion from the Sylvaneth book :) I've also been working on a few units of Kurnoth Hunters for that formation! :D
>>
And here's my second unit of Kurnoth Hunters! :D I post all my work on insta @jewelknightjess if anyone wants to see :D
>>
>>48370372
>>48370383

Looks cool Senpai.

Going to have to make splinters of them though. You being Order and all.
>>
>>48370396
>>48370383
>>48370372
Hey, what are some really good, visually distinct prehistoric plants to base the sylvaneth on?
>>
File: when horsetails ruled the earth.jpg (72KB, 655x405px) Image search: [Google]
when horsetails ruled the earth.jpg
72KB, 655x405px
>>48370415
Giant horsetails, and trees with fern-like leaves
>>
>>48370496
Thanks mate, might also add some lotus flowers for color
>>
>>48370287
they said on their FB page they plan on releasing a FAQ and errata near release which answers some rules question that pops up as a result of the GHB, and they also said they would release silver tower points as well, but it was an answer to the question of the heroes, so we only have confirmation that heroes will be getting points, not sure if they are including the denizens
>>
Holy shit the new Ironjawz are expensive. The new starts collecting looks alright, but 50 usd for your battleline? Why is does this cost so much? Are new molds and models so expensive to make, greed induced inflation, or what?
>>
>>48370289
Not quite. deep strike reserves you declare what they are in your list and your opponent knows they are coming. You buy units for your game before the game starts, and hold them in reserves.

In AoS you only declare an amount of points for summoning before the game, you do not have to declare what you are summoning. So you can spend those points on whatever you want that you can summon on a game per game basis. So in one game you can spend those points to summon grave guard, in another you can use those to summon black knights. It's very versatile without being 'free army added on top of this one' stupid.
>>
>>48370580
because there's 15 guys in the ardboyz box, so at $100 you have three units of battleline
>>
>>48370606
Neat, oh shit, trogladons are handy for that, they cost less points, but I only have so much money and don't want to be a dick
>>
>>48370297
Yeah it is because the Assassin can only reveal in the combat phase and gutter runners destroy most artillery by sniping the crew with their thrown weapons and maybe getting a 9 inch charge.

Drop the Assassin and get 5 more runners in a separate unit to approach from the other side. or just save 100 pts. 10 is good enough.
>>
File: 2spooky4lee.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4lee.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
>First GHA book game at the end of next week
>Rushing to get my Tree people ready in time
gonna be close desu senpai
>>
>>48370297
>write a note where the assasin is hiding

I always have several notes prepared for each of my units so I can let him pop out wherever I need him most.

I justify it to myself that a Skaven would be proud of me.
>>
File: OldVsNew.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
OldVsNew.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>48370372
>>48370383
I to started to paint my Sylvaneth stuff.

Pictured with older Dryad, which unfortunately didn't escape from Nurgles corruption apparently.
>>
>>48370621
The nox is pretty good, but I mean the outside everything is so hella expensive!
>>
>>48370912

Oddly enough Ironjawz aren't even necessarily a horde army like most orcs. Ardboyz are 180 for 10 and brutes are 180 for 5. They're pricey IRL but you don't end up needing many for a full army.
>>
>>48370752
It's a very skaven thing to do. I'd not even be mad if someone does that skillfully enough.
>>
>>48365086
I'm sure Khorne is pleased and will grant you even better dice rolls for the next match! I spilt blood of the Stormcasts today and they just couldn't handle my skullreapers and juggerlord. Now if we just could make other Chaos guys do the same as us..
>>
>>48370912
>all these 5 wound models which have a bunch of attacks each
>>
>>48370958
Weird, haven't seen their points yet.
>>
>>48370372
>>48370383
>:)
>:D
You're clearly new and oblivious to the many, often unhealthy, subcultures of 4chan, so the saying when in Rome do as the Romans do will probably mean little to you, but it's never a bad tip.
In short: Lurk moar!

Nice models though
>>
haylo there, may I ask if anyone has the Path to Glory scans from GH?
that skirimsh-esque campaign flavour sounds really cool
>>
>>48371323

In the OP.
>>
>>48371406
Of the people that already have a copy of the GH nobody seems to care enough about the Path to Glory and other narrative campaign parts to take any pictures or make any scans.

So you'll prolly have to wait till the GH comes out like the rest of us.
>>
I just checked out the General's Handbook thing in the OP and I'm a bit confused. It lists the minimum unit size, the maximum, and the points cost, but nothing else.

Does a unit of ten Stormvermin really cost the same points as a unit of 30, for example? Because that seems pretty stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 252x161px)
image.jpg
12KB, 252x161px
>>48371483
>>
>>48371483
Read the first page of the Allegiance pdf.
>>
>>48371483

Okay so minimum unit size is 10 for say 100. Then you add 20 more for another 100, and then 30 for 100. So the unit will be 60 strong for 300 points max if you go for it. GW is awarding people for taking bigger units and the rules for the units often do as well.
>>
>>48371542
Oh, whoops. I thought 'Allegiance' was just another unit list, not the actual rulebook.
>>
>>48371483
>>48371554
Have you followed these generals at all? The price is for the minimum number.
Say a unit is 5 for 100, max 15. That means you can take 15 for 300 points, not 100.
>>
>>48371586

Are you sure?
>>
>>48371615
see
>>48371542

I can't wait for the GH to be out so this stupid troll can die.
>>
>>48371483

>This is the stupidity a poorly constructed four page ruleset induces in people
>>
>>48371650
>I can't wait for the GH to be out so this stupid troll can die.

List building trolls have existed since the dawn of wargaming
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1242x2208px)
image.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>48371615
>>
>>48371701

>Welcome to the Age of Sigmarâ„¢
>>
Hey so i heard there are points in the game and army sizes are roughly 40k size or smaller?

Thinking about getting into it but dont know what to play

I play pure kabal warrior venom spam in 40k
And dark/dread elves in 9th

Scourge water privateers seem up my ally
>>
>>48371769

Game size is generally much smaller although that's more because of the prevalence of multi wound models in AoS as compared to 40k
>>
>>48371806

And also because it's a skirmish game that scales terribly.
>>
Thoughts on the Mutalith Vortex Beast? Reasonable price and durability, special ability always hurts or debuffs the enemy no matter what, not terrible (but not great) combat statline.
>>
>>48371920
>scales terribly

that's just like, your opinion man
>>
>>48371920

2500 went fine as far as I've seen, less janky than 2500 point 8th ed
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 372x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 372x422px
>Store got into AoS pretty big
>excited to be able to play primarily greatswords in free guilds without being gimped
>can't find any of my handgunners

Help
>>
When does the Ironjawz SC drop? It looks like if I get it and a megaboss I can throw together about 1000 points with the Brutfist battalion.
>>
>>48371972
3500 point 8th ed

haram
>>
>>48372180
isn't a brutefist like 25 brutes?
>>
>>48372091
Have a tidy up bro
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 412x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 412x385px
>>48372222

I have all 50 of my swordsmen, all 50 of my halberdiers, all 20 Knights (who aren't free guild enough I guess) and all of my great-swords but I found 2 of my handgunners. Fuck
>>
Also with my movement trays and square bases still intact, is there a good reason why I shouldn't run 40 swordsmen in 1 unit?

I'll get like, maybe 8 guys in melee range when the blob hits the enemy but they'll be hitting on 2's I guess. Still it's 320 for an big ass tarpit with an okay save
>>
>>48372357
because you won't get lots of attacks
>>
>>48372411

So? That's what the handgunners are for
>>
>>48372357
I still use squares for my core blocks, since they're 2" range spears the entire 30-block gets to hit if there is enough enemy models spread out across the front, and the squares make for a nice tight pile-in for more carnage
>>
>>48371941
Pretty much summed it up. Problem with it is that in order to use it to its fullest, you'd need a bunch of Chaos Spawn and even then, the summoning limits hurt it pretty bad. It also can't be part of a pure Slaves to Darkness army as it doesn't have the keyword, but all in all it plays great and is an absolute pain in the ass for the opponent to deal with.
>>
New thread
>>48372523
>>48372523
>>48372523
>>
>>48372203
3-5 units, so 15 at the lowest.
>>
>>48370383

Love the bases!
>>
Tourney upcoming.
Verminlord Deceiver
Thanquol
2 units 10 Clanrats
Warpfire Thrower

Should I skitterleap Thanquol behind them and flame 2d6 mortal wounds. I know there will be 2 armies with the real Archaon there. Do I have a chance?
>>
>>48370184
Steampunk stopped being good when it became a scene for pretentious assholes that just wants to wear a tophat and glue cogs to their clothes.
>>
>>48365953
Warhammer isn't the best hobby to get into if you simply don't have the money, 2BH. Trolling eBay & other 2nd-hand sites help, but it helps tremendously to have a couple hundred bucks to really get going with a Start Collecting box or 2. Or it this goes well, find a Starter box on eBay for $70 to split, split the Silver Tower Heroes Expansion (resell the other Heroes.)

He can paint what he has while saving up for Start Collecting SC.

That being said, depending on what country you bros are in, this is prolly 1 of the cheapest places to get Storm of Sigmar to toe the water.

http://www.vendio.com/stores/Docs_Games_Store/item/age-of-sigmar-warhammer-fantas/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-storm-/lid=46024774

& don't let him buy any Games Workshop hobby supplies, other than maybe their standout lines, like the washes & glazes, drybrush metallics, & technicals. I mostly use Vallejo Game & Model Color Paints for everything else since I like the dropper bottles, especially using a wet palette, I waste less paint & water them down better.
>>
>>48371483
Every fucking thread, like clockwork, this fucking question appears. At this point I *hope* this is actually really clever bait, because otherwise I'd be in despair.
>>
File: 1447552396389.png (1MB, 1199x1064px)
1447552396389.png
1MB, 1199x1064px
>>48372284

What edition empire (freeguild) models are they?
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.