[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 49

File: New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg (4MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg
4MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: I seriously terrible amount of shit posting, arguing and not much else.

Previous thread: >>48337841

Writefagging last time:
A new flakeplane >>48353356

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
File: New flake sheet part 2 JOKE.png (2MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet part 2 JOKE.png
2MB, 1801x1665px
>>48358469
>>
Will post part 2 of Venn's story when I get home unless Serena wants to post it for me.
>>
>>48358501
Here you go. A continuation of Venn's story, explaining his ignition.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yf8Rl_wFYElPtkIaNqCZLyrfAEGWH8jUej3kN76ro5A/edit
>>
Oh, hun. Tsk tsk. You really need to scan the threads more carefully.

>>48349250
>>48345693
>>
>>48358556
Again, this is why I am the back up. Also I'm currently enduring almost 40c temperatures and close to 100% humidity with no AC. I meant to write today but I can barely even think.
>>
>>48358577
so what you're saying is that you're pretty hot right now
>>
Catch me up as to what happened in Eldrich Moon. Just summarize it to me.
>>
>>48358642
Emmy shows up, Nahiri puts Sorin in a stone wall, Emmy gets shut into the moon. Gatewatch wins!
>>
>>48358642
Emrakul showed up and everything went crazy for a bit, some people died, but eventually the Avengers trapped Emrakul in the moon.
>>
>>48358649
>>48358657
So what resolution was there between Sorin and Nahiri? I honestly dont even care about the eldrazi.
>>
>>48358664
Sorin and Nahiri fought and Nahiri won. Sorin's trapped in a wall and I assume Nahiri fucked off to a different plane.
>>
>>48358674
So they killed Sorin and will probably never release him. Cool, bye forever MTG lore
>>
>>48358688
Nah, Sorin's fine, he's just out of the picture for the next few thousand years as the stone erodes.
>>
>>48358713
aka, not anywhere in the near future, or at least until they kill off the Gatewatch, because they are all mortal.

So I say again, bye forever, MTG lore.
>>
>>48358688
He's alive. He was punking Nahiri in the fight, but got too arrogant and toi close to rocks. But yeah, he lives.
>>
>>48358528
Thank you Titty Angel.

Anyone got any sort of input for the story at all?
>>
>>48358725
I'd like to say that as well but I heard return to kamigawa is happening and I don't want to miss it.
>>48359294
Hey. drawing's coming along decently I guess. You sure no colors tho?
>>
>>48358528
>Avacyn's holy bosom
>Avacyn's holy clit
I think you may have gone too far in a few places. Other than some of the cursing being a bit silly, I liked it a lot! Very emotional.
>>
Random flake idea: A ferromancer who manipulates precious metals for shenanigans. Maybe a jewler on Ravnica. Pic related. Probably red artifacts.
>>
>>48359619
You're right, perhaps the use of holy body parts was a bit too much. Venn's cursing is quite different because I didn't want to exclusively use fuck shit damn ect.
>>
>>48359551
No colors is totally fine.
>>
>>48359794
so much for being a cancer meme amateur that is in only for the money, i guess. Ok, i guess it be ready tomorrow.
>>
God damn, its been a while since I wrote "Messenger comes to Innistrad". About time I contribute something more. This time, I wrote something short starring two of the witches that I made bunch of threads ago.

Wishing to hear feedback from this one, since its somewhat different from the writefaggings I have done before for these threads.
>>
>>48359766
>I didn't want to exclusively use fuck shit damn etc.
Hey, if you ask me, there's nothing wrong with a good fuck.

ha ha ha
>>
>>48359794
Cursing is always a bit weird in the Multiverse, especially since the official lore is 13+. It's good to mix it up a little, but just don't use too many and too odd curses. Also, maybe think of real world counterparts? "Avacyn's blood" or "Avacyn's wounds" or something is probably better than her "holy clit"
>>
>>48359988
Yeah, I know. In hindsight, I got a little too zealous there. Will change it out!
>>
>>48359988
"By Grislebrand's noxious nethers!"
>>
>>48360117
STEALING THAT!
>>
>>48360117
Okay that's amazing. Congrats, anon, you got me to laugh.
>>
>>48359865
It's kawaii.

In all seriousness, I liked it a lot! Good characterization and description, the only complaints I have are grammatical nitpicks. Keep it up, I like those flakes.
>>
Since Gaia said she actually liked my stuff, here's a story explaining why Leon's so weird around angels!
>>
>>48359766
Keep in mind what's important to residents of Innistrad. The whole concept of the blessed sleep, reliance on one another against the supernatural and how vile the supernatural are to your average human.

In a few unshared stories I've written for my Innistrad-flake, he uses 'corpse-tosser,' 'graf-thief' and 'fiend's-thrall' as generic insults. Exclamations include 'sleep take me,' 'angel's grace,' 'angel's mercy' and just plain old 'devilry' whenever cursing any event of misfortune.

If you really want to resort to easy stuff like shit, fuck and damn, remember that the denizens of Innistrad are pretty German. Don't shy away from deutschifying a few simple curses. There's nothing wrong with a bit of sheiße.
>>
Since people are telling me some of Venn's curses were a bit too silly... I am taking suggestions!

Give me curse ideas that a foul mouthed Innistrad smith would use!
>>
Instead of asking for lore checks, I'll post background/bio for my first flake, and invite any feedback anyone wants to give. That way you at least have something to read for your trouble.

Immense change was upon Alara. Denizens of each former Shard reacted differently once the plane was whole once more. Among the Cylian elves of Naya, there was zealous outcry for even more reverence for nature and it's great Behemoths. To many, preparations could have been made to make the Conflux much less cataclysmic, if only all inhabitants of Naya had been more aware, and more vigilant. To them, a greater connection to the Behemoths would help bring that awareness so that they may be vigilant in the face of any future threats to their world.

As soon as Izael's parents discovered her talent for magic, her life was seemingly doomed to endless monotony. Everything spoken to her had something to do with responsibility to Alara, or worshiping the behemoths and their great power, or carefully listening to the many voices of Alara.

How could a child not grow sick of it all? How could everyone around her not notice the growing bitterness, or how that bitterness festered to hatred?

Surprisingly, she did not embark on a genocidal conquest of revenge. Instead she ran away. Well, to her it was running away. She was just going to hide from her parents long enough to worry them, then convince them to let her have fun once in a while. She ended up actually running away when a behemoth's youngling nearly chased her out of Naya. By the time she mustered enough concentration to weave a lethal spell for the hateful thing, her surroundings were completely alien to her. Luckily for her, a few humans of the Bloodbraid clan had been watching the entire time while doing nothing to help. There was only one real choice to their invitation.
>>
File: mrt.png (104KB, 216x220px) Image search: [Google]
mrt.png
104KB, 216x220px
>>48360216
Thank you.

Really should push my stories through some grammer checker multiple times. There are always some mistakes I seemingly never get rid of.
>>
File: Owl Mom.jpg (181KB, 580x449px)
Owl Mom.jpg
181KB, 580x449px
>Owl Mom facing off against Serena while protecting the kids.
>>
>>48361031
SO. CUTE. UGH. I LOVE OWLS.
>>
>>48360342
So angels make his heart go doki doki now?

I admittedly haven't read much on your flake yet. It's definitely a nice read though.
>>
>>48360342
Ah, so that's why he was ultra formal with Serena. That was a nice read.
>>
>>48359754
Ferromancer mom?
She gonna die
>>
>>48359988
By Avacyn would likely still be an expression.
Lili uses 'nine hells'
>>
>>48362624
By the Angel and such is also common. You can basically take any real-world phrases and replace God or Jesus with Avacyn or Angel. Or even things like 'By the Blade of Goldnight!' ect.
>>
Old, but revamped.

Gay smut and backstory: Damian has a one-night-stand with an Azorius arrester.
>>
>>48362688
Too wordy imo
Maybe "Bruna's breath"
The Cathar invoked Avacyn frequently after his ignition before he became jaded
>>
>Which flake needs a hug the most.

>Which flake wants a hug the most.
>>
>>48363801
>Owlmom needs the most hugs
>>
>>48360342
cute
not Chandra cute, but still cute.
>>
>>48363801
I'd give Rinteller a hug. Being Boros is suffering
>>
File: Grand Ascendant Isiliat.jpg (277KB, 736x882px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Ascendant Isiliat.jpg
277KB, 736x882px
I was shooting the shit about Kaladesh earlier, and I wanted to know if we had any confirmation about the races on the plane. Semi-urban artificer elves sound absolutely baller, something like pic related.

Ignore the filename, it was for D&D.
>>
>>48363801
Here's an alternate question:

Would you hug your own flake?
I imagine given how volatile some of these characters are, some of us would have to consider the answer to this question for a few moments.
>>
>>48365021
>Remes
No.

>Cala
Yes, but I might regret it, because I'm not actually sure how she'd react. This is nothing that ever crossed my mind and I don't know what would happen.
Pre-ignition Cala I would hug, but she's such a shy thing that it would probably end awkwardly in a way that would be humorous or strange to onlookers.

>Jakrol
NO.

>Winifred
Sure, but only if I thought she wouldn't jinx me for it. I guess that depends on the situation.

>Wyston
I mean... If we were good friends, I guess an embrace could be appropriate when meeting.
>>
ZENDIKAR WAS AN INSIDE JOB
UGIN IS WORKING WITH THE ELDRAZI
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>>
>>48365421
IF GUUL DRAZ WAS EATEN FROM THE OUTSIDE WHY DID IT COLLAPSE
>>
>>48365459
FACT
UGIN MADE A MECHANISM TO RELEASE THE ELDRAZI
FACT
A SCROLL CONTAINING THE SECRET TO GHOST FIRE AND A MAP TO THE EYE OF UGIN WAS ON A PLANE THAT WASN'T TARKIR.
FACT
UGIN'S KNOWN ACCOMPLICE, SORIN, WAS SEEN ENTERING THE EYE OF UGIN SHORTLY BEFORE THE TITANS BROKE OUT. HE WAS THEN SEEN PLANESWALKING AWAY
WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE SITUATION?
>>
>>48362688
How would Serena swear other than "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "
>>
how many planes are there with a confirmed cycle of reincarnation, and how many are there out there that we know of that are confirmed not to have one?
>>
>>48365021
>momma G
Yes
>The big Cock
Yes'm
>spooooder
NopeNopeNope
>hoooter
YupYupYup
>the bard
Yup
>the bug
Nah
>>
>>48366792
I can't think of any with a confirmed cycle of reincarnation. We know Theros does not have one, unless you count the Returned as a new incarnation, and there are pretty strong indications that neither Innistrad nor Ravnica has one, though I don't think absolute confirmation.
>>
>>48366792
confirmed yes: none
confirmed no: all of them
>>
>>48363801
Serena could use hugs.

I'd hug Owl Mom whether she needed it or not.

>>48365021
I'd hesitate to hug R/W Serena but Mono-W Serena is perfect for snuggles.

>>48365938
Serena doesn't really swear and she tries to not use Avacyn's name in vain. She mostly just uses overly flowery exclamations really.

>>48366792
Something that interests me is Innistrad's natural tendency towards balance. Vampires upset this balance so Sorin restored it with Avacyn which actually created an imbalance in the other direction which caused the immortal demons to become prominent. With almost all the angels dead will we maybe see the opposite? With angels reincarnating to balance out the loses until they're back on a semi-even footing?
>>
>>48369136
I'd hug Serena.
I'd hug my flakes, but the question is how well they would take it.
as for the swearing, I guess that comes from being an old maid.
>>
>>48365021
I would hug Belloski
I would tuck him in at night and tell him stories of happy merchants and their profits
I would finish his story if I wasn't so damn busy
Also buying a booster box today. Should I post my pulls here or make a thread devoted to it?
>>
>>48369844
Just post it here so I can be jealous. My SOI box was garbage.
>>
>try to find a thread to talk about the new UR
>it's just filled with Gaia-tier OCfaggotry
when will this cancer wither and die
>>
>>48369881
To be fair, the new UR was pretty much nothing. Gatewatch show up, get rekt, Lili saves them, Gideon is angry about zombies but everyone tells him to shut up.
>>
>>48369855
And here you told me not to buy an EMN box.
I watching you
>points from eyes to tits
>>
>>48369904
It's Nissa who's being a salty bitch because she doesn't like Best Plane
She's probably the kind of person who would block Eldritch Moon spoilers for being "yucky"
but srs tho if Innistrad was a person, she would bitch slap Nissa just for being an Elf
>>
>>48369904
There was also some great shipping material
>>48369948
You know Elves existed on Innistrad, right? They're presumed extinct.
>>
>>48369973
I sure hope they fucking stay extinct. The only good elf is a dead elf
>>
>>48369992
You sound a little mad, anon. You need to calm yourself
>>
>>48369136
Is that bitch ever going to go back to mono white?
>>
I keep wondering if the loss of it's elves was one of the first unbalancing things on Innistrad, and all the green they would have been using caused the werewolves to show up instead.

>>48369992
You seem upset.
>>
>>48370034
It's possible. At the very least she'll go to WWR instead of RRW.
>>
>>48365568
That "around elves, watch yourselves" goes for ancient dragons and milennia old vampires as well.
>>48365021
>>48363801
Murdock needs hugs badly but I like my kidneys to stay in place so I'd pass on hugging her.
>>
>>48370038
>I keep wondering if the loss of it's elves was one of the first unbalancing things on Innistrad, and all the green they would have been using caused the werewolves to show up instead.
Conversely, it's possible that the steady worsening of Innistrad is what caused the elves to die out, since they would have been the first targets for any horrors. It's likely the elves were long gone before the first vampires, since there are no vampire elves, all those present in Markov's ceremony were human.
>>
>>48370038
Maybe it was humans, spirits, zambies, and elves
humans killed Elves
Elves laid down the werewolf curse
>>48369904
I liked it, show that they can't do everything without any effort and the descriptions of them planeswalking was neat.
>>48369948
Well when leylines start trying to choke you, it's hard to remain fond of them.
Plus, she knows that the Chain Veil is full of spoopy and bad news.
>>
>>48370093
They definitely died before the vampires were a thing. I was just wondering if their extinction lead to the werewolves, or if maybe the werewolves starting to spawn directly lead to their extinction.
>>
>>48369881
I tell myself that every day when thinking about mtg.
>>
>>48370110
I just want to know how good of a snack-stop Ravnica is.
>>
>>48370362
Considering that the Golgari are in charge of agriculture, expect most poor man's food to be mushroom-based. Cloying, oily mushroom stews, sickly sweet candied morels, dried chanterelle crisps, etc.
>>
>>48370362
I'm sure your fuck flake will get plebty of white mana to drink down. I bet she'll make a Rakdos blush yet.
>>
>>48369881
Coming to the flake thread and complaining about oc faggotry is like going to a horse stable and complaining about the manure smell.
>>
>>48370112
>werewolves came from elves
>nissa turns.
>>48370520
Someone's salty
>>
>>48370362
I don't know about Ravnica as a whole, but Del's has quite the selection of tasty soups.
>>
>>48370362
Everything is made of people.
>>
have any of you guys played Arena of the Planeswalkers? does it seem like the kind of thing you could adapt snowflakes to work with?

>>48371049
when you really think about it, damn near everything you eat NOW is made of people.
>>
>>48371068
Given that I just had a sandwich that consisted of some lettuce and tomatoes that I can guarantee the source of, a slice of bread which was basically flour water and eggs, a slice of cheese, and some pieces of leftover chicken, I'm going wonder what you're on about.
>>
>>48371145
fertilizer is made of dead shit. humans are dead shit. often, land being used for farming sits where, long ago, things (probably decently often people) died and were buried/left.

there's a reason that for years after the world wars farming was better than ever.
>>
>>48371068
No I haven't, but I am working on my own wargame version of MTG
Getting ranges under grips is a bitch though.
>>
>>48358725
Sorin's entrapment was only temporary. It was made to last long enough to keep him in place before Emrakul destroyed everything. Nahiri didn't know the Jacetice League was going to deal with it. So, Sorin will be back in a few sets more than likely. He's too much of a fan favorite to throw away.
>>
>>48371407
To be fair, no one with half a brain will free Sorin if the Gatewatch doesn't do it before they leave.
>>
>>48371458
I guess he can operate a little mind control if anyone weak enough happens to pass nearby. I hope it doesn't happen cause it doesn't make for a very interesting way to introduce him back to the scene, but MTG these days is not really well known for well thought-out plots.
>>
>>48371584
Perhaps, but he might not be able to cast high level spells if he can't concentrate well enough to planeswalk
>>
Choose a system. Any tabletop. Stat your flake in it.
>>
>>48371458
>>48371584
>>48371739
I think he'll get used to the pain eventually and break himself out. It's just a matter of time.
>>
File: maxwell.png (378KB, 745x964px) Image search: [Google]
maxwell.png
378KB, 745x964px
>>48371812
Shit, Maxwell was originally built for Mutants and Masterminds. Here's his sheet.
>>
File: image.jpg (935KB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
935KB, 2114x1600px
thought that I'd try and contribute a little
>>
File: Hilde.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Hilde.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
>>48372008
>Hilde has a new friend!
>>
>>48372059
yay!
>>
File: NewUssa.png (2MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NewUssa.png
2MB, 2114x1600px
All right everyone, it's been a while, what with the pre-release, other LGS events and general procrastination (watching episodes of MST3K really eats into a lot of time), but here I am with a new story and an updated sheet for a flake I posted a couple threads back. There's a non-lewd version and a lewd version, although I have to say that the lewdness is pretty sparse.

Non-lewd:
http://pastebin.com/vGXX42VE (Rated PG-13 for fantasy silly violence, fantasy giant monster violence, and fantasy references to frolicking)

Lewd:
http://pastebin.com/5685NGvM (LEWD)

I had a lot of fun writing this, so I think this character will be appearing more frequently. I'll also be posting another thrown-together Planeswalker card in a bit (yes, it'll be mtgcardsmith again, no, I'm not sorry, and yes, you can make an MSE version of it if you really want).
>>
File: Ussa, the Harmonious.png (244KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Ussa, the Harmonious.png
244KB, 375x524px
>>48372194
Let me know if that -3 doesn't work the way I think it does, by the way. I think it'd count it after the cost, so it'd be 2 2/2s, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>48372194
I love Mystery Science Theater 3000.
>>
>>48372217
Out the gate, you would get 2 2/2 hydras since the loyalty is a cost you pay.
>>
>>48372217
So how I see it atm is if she ulted when she came out it would make 2 2/2's like you say.

Making the +1 only work for creatures and lands feels more green to me.
>>
>>48370628
Not as salty as my mana will taste on her lips
>>
>>48372293
Genesis Wave though.
>>
>>48372321
You need to limit your sodium intake then
because something is seriously wrong.
>>
Okay, question because I don't have the Innistrad artbook: How much control did the werewolves have over their transformations? I know that sometimes they transformed completely involuntarily, but can they "wolf up" because they want/need to?
>>
>>48372392
I don't think they can, otherwise a lot of the criminals who are werewolves probably wouldn't have been caught in the first place.
>>
>>48372194
>Ussa has a conniption going to Kaladesh
>>
File: Jk4LjPb.png (657KB, 663x3404px) Image search: [Google]
Jk4LjPb.png
657KB, 663x3404px
>>48371812
I made a 3.5 sheet for Owlmom using the tauric template. Here, she has no levels, no selected skills, and I haven't given her any homebrew shit for planeswalker. Just a straight levelless tauric human-griffon.
>>
>>48368448
Why do you say "confirmed no: all of them"?
there sems to be a good few planes where such a concept might be in place, like Dominaria, Kamigawa, Alara's Naya, Tarkir, Shandalar and the like, and Dominaria specifically seems to have had a lot of spells that deal with the concept, is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>48372194
Well that was a nice read. You got her character and quirks across very nicely. She seems fun too. I liked it.
>>
>>48372902
ah, I misread what you wrote! I thought you said PLANESWALKERS with confirmed reincarnation. mb!

I'm not super knowledgeable on too many planes, so I don't know the exact number. I would add Grixis to that too, and I don't think Tarkir has reincarnation so much as spirits.
>>
>>48372978
Fair enough, the only plane I know for certain to strictly be Confirmed Not proper is Theros, which kinda seems like it's going to someday have some sort of zombie apocalypse if the underworld is not an infinite space.
>Theros has its zombie apocalypse, Erebos rises to claim the world of the living as well.
>None of the gods are powerful enough to do anything about it, they let Erebus hoard power and wealth for too long.
>The people pray out for a saviour, and Nyx reacts, creating one god powerful enough to beat back the forces of the underworld.
>Theros becomes a monotheist plane, only remembering the One God and Erebos as the other gods fall into obscurity.
>>
>>48369973

>"Innistrad, help me in this time of–"
>"Oh for fuck's sake, not YOU assholes again."
>>
>>48373117
>I thought I killed all you knife-eared shits!
>>
>>48373117
>>48373161
This makes me want to see personified versions of planes.
Not like the Soul Of series, like humanoid personifications.
>>
>>48373262
>Zendikar's an addict that keeps ruining themselves with various harmful substances. Everyone liked them better before they started using.
>Innistrad is a goth scene kid that hates everyone. He cuts for attention. His parents say he used to be a sweet kid.
>>
>>48373262
>>48373323
>Dominaria's a severely battered war vet with no legs and one arm yet still somehow still able to swing a sword.
>>
>>48373262

>Theros is almost literally DIOMEDES with a philosophy degree
>Zendikar's a salty, grizzled old adventurer who only barely survived a bout with cancer and is missing a number of parts, including at least one kidney
>Innistrad is a big, grim, grouchy, scary-looking man who has the occasional comforting smile when everything around is getting too dark
>Lorwyn is a cheerful five-year-old girl in a princess outfit, complete with a small, imaginative child's tendency to be astonishingly brutal with their make-believe at times with a smile on their face. Shadowmoor is her considerably older, gothic sister.
>>
>>48373358
I always feel like Innistrad is female. There's something about it that makes me think "Innistrad is a woman".
>>
>>48373452
Probably because the most significant residents are often female. The angels, Thalia, Olivia, Liliana was the resident walker for the longest time, Arlinn Kord. There are very few significant male characters on Innistrad.
>>
>>48373452

I lean one way sometimes, then the other at others.

On one hand, it is the Demon plane. Demons are apparently immortal, and as Innistrad is the primo black mana plane, it does seem it would be aligned with the pure-black mana beings, who are for some reason always male.

On the other hand, its most powerful beings besides the demon lords are the angels, who are always female, and the WB angel was the plane's guardian before Sorin took charge...
>>
What do you guys think Bolas was trying to do with the release of the eldrazi?
I'm guessing it was a diversion to distract any planeswalker capable enough of stopping him long enough for him to do the thing that is bad, whatever that may be.
>>
>>48373474
Looks like some nigga is forgetting Rem Karolus, Hero of Mankind
>>
>>48373565
What does he do if there's ever no big threat? Rem Karolus, Slayer of Boredom?
>>
>>48373621
>no big threat
He's on Innistrad.
>>
>>48373621
>What does he do if there's ever no big threat
Heresy. There's always some kind of threat to slay on Innistrad. Likely, after this block's story, he'll become Rem Karolus, Slayer of Vampires, given how Olivia is now self appointed guardian of Innistrad.
>>
>>48373654
Fair

>>48373657
What about Rem Karolus, Slayer of The Moon?
>>
File: 52.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
>>48373621
>>48373654
>>48373657
Assuming Innistrad isn't throwing something rediculous at them again, he probably just goes back to his normal title.
He only becomes a slayer when something especially needs slaying, compared to Innistrad's normal.
>>
>>48373621

>"Well, now that Ormendahl is a suppurating mass of tentacles, who is the top dog now?" One demon said to his fellows, looking puzzled.
>"All of us!" Another cackled. "No more lords and princes! No more angels to stop us! From now on, Innistrad is–"
>A weapon that could only be called an arrow because it was slightly too small to be a ballista bolt smashed into the demon's chest. To the profound shock of the others gathered, it did not dissipate into black mana to reform later. It simply died.
>The demons turned as one to see the human walking towards them at an unhurried pace.
>Rem Karolus had come. And looking into his small, satisfied smile, Innistrad's demons knew they were doomed.
>>
>>48373705
>flavour text
It's really strange how the role of demons and devils are reversed from D&D.
>>
>>48373736
Well MTG started with demons and they thought making super demons above the regular demons would be silly.

Luckily Goblins would be stupid on Innistrad, so Devils had a niche to fill.
>>
>>48373792
It's a totally legitimate reason for doing it, I'm just hard-wired to think "lawful scheming & pacts" when I hear devil and "senseless destruction & mayhem" with demons.
>>
>>48373710
That crossbow is intense, he just hefts that thing like it's a normal bow.
>>
>>48373526
>a diversion
That's really the only logical explanation. Because if you think about it, Bolas's release of the Eldrazi titans actually doesn't make any sense at all.

So as far as Bolas knows, the Eldrazi titans are unkillable. He knows from Ugin's mind that three oldwalkers - OLDWALKERS - put together couldn't kill them, so they're essentially unstoppable. I refuse to believe that Bolas somehow could have guessed that enough pathetic modern Planeswalkers put together could kill the titans. And he also probably knows, either from Ugin's mind or from his own knowledge of the Eldrazi, that all the Eldrazi do is consume mana and destroy entire planes.

The reason that releasing them is nonsense, or at the very least incredibly risky, is because Bolas is basically banking on a big buildup of mana somewhere to give him a bunch of power. Like the Conflux on Alara. The question, then, is why he would intentionally release three unstoppable mana-devouring entities onto the Multiverse. Like, what if there was some plane out there with a really great source of power that would be perfect for what Bolas wants, but the Eldrazi get there first and eat it all? What, is he going to follow the Eldrazi around? Is he going to try to quick swoop in and steal it before Ulamog can? Looking at it from the broadest perspective, releasing the Eldrazi is like flushing a whole bunch of potential power and influence down the toilet. What if he had released the Eldrazi earlier, before his Alara scheme, and then just as he was about to orchestrate the Conflux, the Eldrazi showed up? All that effort and scheming would have come to nothing because he released three uncontrollable mana-eating gods onto the Multiverse. That's such a volatile element that you'd think he'd see them as unnecessary risks.
>>
No one talking about today's story?

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/battle-thraben-2016-07-20
>>
>>48374103
Not much to really talk about, just the Gatewatch getting rekt so that Lili can save them and we can establish that they don't have the power to kill Emrakul on Innistrad due to leylines.
>>
>>48374103
Literally nothing happened
>>
>>48374159
Don't say that, we gained the "Did you stop off for snacks on [plane]?" line.
>>
>>48374180

>One day Jace will get rekt in what was supposed to be an ambush because Chandra really did stop for snacks on the way
>>
>>48374180
>we gained the "Did you stop off for snacks on [plane]?" line.
To be fair, that's a pretty decent line.
>>
>>48374063
>as far as Bolas knows
As far as WE know
We don't know why Bolas killed Ugin.
We don't know how much Ugin lied to everyone about the eldrazi.
>>
>>48374227
It would have been better if after he said it he turned to Gideon who was eating a Boros Burger(tm) with his free hand.
>>
>>48374266
"Boros Burgers! Made of 100% JUSTICE!"
>>
>>48374257
Well, we know that Bolas dug around in Ugin's mind specifically looking for information relating to the Eldrazi, and we know what Ugin knew at that point in time. The only unknown variable is how much Bolas already knew before he took all that information from Ugin. I mean, I guess you could maybe say that Ugin somehow managed to lie to Bolas as Bolas was forcibly tearing his mind apart for that knowledge, but that would be pretty fucking impressive on Ugin's part. And it would also beg the question of why he just didn't tell Bolas anything, if he could resist Bolas's mental rummaging.
>>
>>48374296
>and gateless byproducts
>>
>>48374324
Can I get a source on bolas scouring Ugin's mind?
>>
So..uuuhh. Am I the only one getting an INCREDIBLY powerful urge to port my flakes into a tabletop rpg? I'm having a strong hankering for homebrew and character sheets.
>>
>>48374508
Yes.
>>
>>48374356
I got that from the mtgsalvation wiki article on Ugin, but I just finished going back through all the sources, I can't find it being specifically mentioned in any of the Wizards story articles they cite. I have apparently been deceived, but I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption to make that Bolas got that information about the Eye of Ugin from Ugin himself. But unless that is specifically mentioned somewhere and I can't find it, then it's just an assumption.
>>
>>48374508

Zenri is based loosely on a halfling I played in Pathfinder once, but for the most part I don't think of porting my other flakes, although for all but Dyna and Vanya I could.
>>
>>48374638
>Dyna and Vanya
Nonsense. I've made giant characters in 3.0 before. I recommend Savage Species for the template. The book should work for driders, too.
>>
>>48374618
Don't believe the salvation wiki on anything, but do check the planeswalker comics, since I THINK there may have been a mention of Bolas and Ugin's interaction in those.
>>
>>48358469
So what file do you want writefagging in? Pdf or do you make google docs to copypasting pastebins into or what?8
>>
>>48375179
Either.
>>
>>48375179
Any. Pdfs get saved and posted. Everything else gets copy/pasted into a google doc, followed by formatting.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 736x736px)
image.jpg
84KB, 736x736px
>>48375201
Pog wants to be apart of a party. who's tits does he have to fondle to get in on some action?
>>
>>48375276

Well we have two sorta 'plots' going on. Flakepoint and Eldritch Moon stuff. But you can go your own way with another flake.
>>
>>48375276

Where is he hanging out? I've been writing some stuff for Izari, who mostly hang out on Theros. However, she made friends with boggarts on Lorwyn, so...
>>
>>48375533
well I put on the profile that he's on Ravnica. but I guess he can be anywhere as he roams about raiding places and looking for excitement
>>
>>48375605
Where's his profile?
>>
>>48375276
I'm not sure a gobbo would do well on Innistrad, unless you want to join the growing list of flakes Serena has gotten into fights with for dumb reasons. Fondling her tits probably wouldn't help matters.
>>
What flakes are taking part in the Innistrad goings on anyway, and is it all of the walkers currently on Innistrad?
>>
>>48376236
Off the top of my head: Ignan, Serena, Venn, Thane, Murdock, maybe Rynn, Mira, Leon, the Cathar, and Revas. There are probably more, but those are the ones I recall.
>>
>>48376299
>>48376236
Ka'koarm is on innistrad, as it turns out, though he's not really doing much save yelling at things and pretending to be a spaceship
>>
>>48374688
>>48374638
Do mutants and masterminds, its more flexible than shitfinder and better handles the power levels involved
>>
>>48375706
here
>>48372008
>>
>>48376299
>>48376393
Wasn't Messenger there too?
>>
>>48376181
what does Serena look like? and why is she fighting people? and what is everyone doing on Innistrad?
>>
File: Izari.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Izari.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
>>48376541

Here's Izari. I think the pair would be interesting to say the least.

They've both been to Lorwyn. Any chance that Pog might've gotten poisoned by Moonglove at some point?
>>
>>48376634
Looks
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxbklJWVNaMDRmMjg&usp=drive_web&tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

And there's a shit ton of story. Most of which can be found under each character's respective writefagging folder.
>>
>>48377078
This gets updated every time a new thread starts?
>>
>>48377095
Usually every 4ish threads. About once a week.
>>
>>48376634
Wew. Well, there's lots of art and in many of the pictures her assets are... exaggerated.

Here's what she looked like before she got mad: http://imgur.com/a/Zuvy6 (some nsfw)

Here's what she looks like now: http://imgur.com/a/TSW0O

Serena gets into fights for a few reasons, the first is that people who see a bloodied angel on Innistrad naturally assume the obvious, the second is now she's a bit unhinged she can be a bit... overzealous with her judgement of others.

What most of us are doing on Innistrad is trying to gather up flakes to march on Thraben. It's a big city and the focal point for all the monsters so we can do plenty of stuff there and on the way there without getting tangled up with the canon.

There is a shit tonne of writing with Serena in the repo and not all of it is mine, if you're interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 401x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 401x639px
>>48377011
it's a strong possibility that he could have. he is very clumsy and doesn't pay attention very well. he's constantly getting himself into messy situations

>>48377078
that's some artwork you've got there. though I don't know if Pog would be helping anyone on Innistrad. more than likely he'd be rummaging through people's houses and getting into fights. hell he might even be at the local pubs getting drunk while people are fighting for their lives just outside. though if a pretty lady wanted him to fight then he'd fight for sure
>>
>>48377271
hey guys Pog's creator here. just letting you all know that I'm going to sleep now and I'll respond to any replies in the morning. night night all
>>
>>48377271
>>48377375

Damn.

Well, I'll throw this out there anyway.

Part of what I had written was that Izari had found a Boggart on Lorwyn that had been poisoned by Moonglove. She extracted the poison and saved him while also getting a good sample to study. The goblin took her to its tribe, and after playing doctor for awhile, she basically had a base of operations in Lorwyn. I don't think it would be much of a stretch if she saved Pog.
>>
File: Serena BW.jpg (350KB, 1080x1920px)
Serena BW.jpg
350KB, 1080x1920px
>>48377169
This is my favorite after Thicc Serena.
That's even counting the one of The Cathar and Serena tag teaming Spider Mom.
>>
File: dandy_orc_by_katakraos-d6woqlv.jpg (341KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
dandy_orc_by_katakraos-d6woqlv.jpg
341KB, 600x776px
>>48377271
"My good boy, what are you doing in here when there may be PHYREXIANS lurking in the shadows of this plane?"
>>
File: 1422820768796.jpg (887KB, 1730x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1422820768796.jpg
887KB, 1730x1194px
>Best girls finally met

It's about time
>>
>>48377509
I love that one, it's the best reference for her new armour and stuff
>>
>>48377535
I'm glad I wasn't the only person thinking that.
>>
>>48377535
>>48377598
>"The nice lady with the uncomfortable dress just saved our butts, Gideon. Calm down a second." Chandra turned her back to Liliana and stepped between them.
OTP
>>
>>48377535
Not only that but
>"Chandra was screaming."

We found out she's a screamer with crazy stamina.
>>
>>48377662

>also calls Lili out on her attire

Best girl truly is best girl
>>
File: ChandraxLili.jpg (53KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
ChandraxLili.jpg
53KB, 500x292px
>>48377535
>>
>>48377662

I dunno, Chandra's ladyboner for Nissa seemed a lot more overt than that. I dunno here if Chandra approves or if Liliana's pinging Chandra's slut radar.

Although I realize now it may be foolish to preclude that the answer is both, given that this is Chandra.
>>
>>48377866
>Chandra
>Diggin the Green and Black walkers

JUND EM OUT, CHANDRA
>>
>>48377866
Chandra wasn't looking into Nissa's eyes longingly right off the bat either.
>>48377831
I know, right?
>>
File: 554b8a4d89081.jpg (51KB, 940x529px)
554b8a4d89081.jpg
51KB, 940x529px
>>48377535
>>48377662
>>48377781
>>48377831
>>48377946

>Jace is still kinda into Liliana
>Gideon can already tell they are not going to be friends
>Chandra might be kinda digging Jace's new slutty goth gal pal
>Nissa despises her on sight

All is not well for the league of homolust.
>>
>>48378026
Nissa: Chandra, stand down.
Chandra: I'm sorry Nissa, but Liliana is my friend
Nissa:....oh.
>>
>>48377535
I bet Lili was lesbians with Olivia. She probably has a thing for red hair and red mana.
>>
>today's UR

Further reason why Chandra is best girl. Lookit that smug.
>>
>>48378026
Jace is very aware that him and Liliana is a Terrible Idea, and there's exactly no way that Wizards would EVER have those two be in a relationship again.
>>
>>48377831
Ayyyyyyy
>>
File: I_m_a_fucking_faggot.gif (439KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
I_m_a_fucking_faggot.gif
439KB, 400x292px
>>48378628

Best girl forever
>>
Liliana's zombie horde would be more effective with a battlefield commander.

W/B field general when?
>>
>>48379077
When Gideon gets BLACKED
>>
>WHICH FLAKES DO YOU WANT TO BEFRIEND YOUR FLAKE
>>
File: 1446403886110.png (1MB, 750x1046px)
1446403886110.png
1MB, 750x1046px
Where's Ravnicanon lore thread? I don't wanna talk about today's UR in this cancer crap.
>>
>>48380147
Off the top of my head of the like four flakes I've read stuff for, probably Ussa. Though at the moment being friends with Serena is probably one of the safest places to be on Innistrad. Or the most dangerous.
>>
>>48380482
Rude.
But to answer your question: There was no Wednesday lore thread last week either. And no thread three weeks ago but a thread two weeks ago.
Ravnicanon might be getting tired of making the threads, whether because of /tg/ or just because he's had enough mtg lore. Either way someone new should pick up the job, maybe.
>>
>>48380482
Little rude.

We do discuss lore here too, you know. It's not all flakes. We used to be less of a flake thread at one point, but no arguments here.
>>
>The Cathar isn't going to get a happy ending.
>Even if he survives EMN
>He goes to some nice and quiet plane
>Gets plenty of pets
>And keeps his head down
>One day his past and his war will catch up to him
>Because he's like sand, destroying whatever beauty he tries to embrace.
>Eventually, with whatever monster coming after him is dead. If he does have loved ones still alive, He'll say his goodbyes while they sleep and planeswalk away
>because that's the best thing he can do for them.
>>
>>48364921
>Rinteller
I'll take 'Flakes I Forgot Existed' for 200, Alex
>>
I would consider gming Flakes in MnM
>>
File: why.png (13KB, 1061x253px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
13KB, 1061x253px
>>48380603
>>48380847
I'm sorry if I offended you but... I don't really care. Flakes were cancer the first time and now with this "resurgence" of them there's even more lame and stupid characters comparable only to fursonas or sanic OCs.

If you guys are happy with them, sure, have a great time. But as for me, I only need to talk about how bad the story is in a only-lore thread.
>>
>>48380603
>>48380847
Just a reminder, everything we do here is shit and cancerous. Don't get all high and mighty.

Always remember that this snowflake stuff is shit and you're shit for making it. The moment you act as though what you've made in these threads means anything is the moment you've gotten delusional and you've become the very thing that 4chan hates.
>>
>>48382462
Whoa there. Don't go making leaps about what the posts are about.

We all know that flakes are shit. But it's still kind of rude to come into a thread and disrespect it, whatever it is. There is no accounting for taste.
>>
File: 1374929870184.jpg (61KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
1374929870184.jpg
61KB, 640x516px
>>48382500
>disrespecting a thread
>>
>>48382500
It's an activity that deserves disrespect. There's no need to act offended whenever someone says it's cancer because it is.
>>
>>48382500
nigga flakes disrepect my sanity
>>
>>48382551
>It's an activity that deserves disrespect
Now I admit the flakes are the usual level of well, flakes, but really, you're on the board that's about the type of games where you basically make OCs to role play as to roll dice at each other.
Why would a lack of actual system make the flakes 'worse' than anything else on this board?
At least it's not a constant RP like some other threads I've seen.
>>
>>48382462
>I forcibly insert myself into situations I don't like and expect people to change to fit my sensibility
Ok Tumblr, no one wants to trigger you.
>>
>>48382551
Sure, but look at all of the Quest Threads and some of the less favorable generals.

I don't go into those threads and give those people shit. Why the hell should I bother taking the extra effort to be like "stop having fun, guys, your threads are awful?" I mean, I know that this is the internet, but that doesn't mean everyone has to have their vindictive switch flipped into the "on" position at all times.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 488x518px)
image.jpg
43KB, 488x518px
>>48377506
sounds like a plan. Pog likes to hang out with any other goblins he finds on the planes he visits. so yeah if you want to use him in some writing then fee free

>>48377509
they're all pretty good just different styles. just my personell opinion

>>48377523
well Pog doesn't know what Phyrexians are. that's a little before his time. but Pog wouldn't be afraid of them and would most likely die charging at them

>>48379490
I could totally see Lili seducing Gide and then hatefuckin and them being in a semi-unhealthy fuckinship

>>48380147
all o.o

>>48380482
it's over on mtgsalvation

>>48382003
i'm sorry you forgot to ask in the form of a question better luck next time

>>48382462
thank you for reminding me PL
>>
>>48382459
>I want to complain in a lore only thread
Then be proactive and make one, nigga. It's not hard.
>>
>>48380482
>>48380603
I recently left my job, which has left my daily and weekly schedules a bit fucked. I don't always remember that it's Wednesday until far too late in the day.
>>
>>48382951
Enough people gave Quest Threads enough shit that they were finally shuffled into their own board.
>>
>>48385373
Whst, do people want to break up /tg/ enough so they can always be in their safe space
>>
>>48385649
It's /tg, everything is "stop liking what I don't like."
>>
>>48385661
I tell you now, truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>48385661
/tg/-nerds feeling threatened by fun
>>
>>48383541
>all
He's so endearing. There's just something so lovable about goblins. I'm sad that it doesn't make sense for any of my flakes to meet him. I don't really have any "shenanigans" flakes.
>>
>>48385661
i hate to break it to you but that's all of 4chan buddy
>>
>>48385759
I'm sure they would die even if you did.
>>
>>48385769
Okay, yeah, this is true.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1920x1200px
>>48385759
then make one. we should get a group of non-op flakes together that travel as a party and do amusing quests, get into all kinds of shenanigans, and just have fun
>>
>>48385831
I love Pathfinder Goblins, so damn much.
>>
>>48385831
What about an Eskimo gnome who's on a quest to perfect the art of fishing?
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 600x900px
>>48385858
so does Pog

>>48385924
eskignome?
>>
>>48383541

We could totally write something up, then. I'm getting the feeling that there would be a very Hanna and Squee vibe between them.

>>48385759

He's got some company with Izari now, so there's that at least.
>>
>>48385831
I mean I'm perfectly happy to do dumb stuff with Serena that doesn't fit into the story, there's already a bunch of smut of her so what's the harm in some shenanigans.
>>
>>48386060
Maybe, like, a kithkin? He/she's on a quest to catch and cook the most exotic fish fron the most exotic planes, and hails from a tiny snowy plane? Maybe it summons and rides a dire penguin?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 312x445px
>>48386081
everyone gets themselves into shenanigans every once and a while. just look at the new adventures of vamp wall. pic related
>>
>>48386374
>Sorin wall
>No lifelink
come on man, blood magic is like his whole thing.
>>
>>48386081
adventures of battle angel and the little people

>>48386174
I love it. make this happen
>>
>>48386408
he can't bite things he's a wall. a wall that regenerates
>>
>>48386436
Pog could just ride in her cleavage or something, you might have to fight Messenger for it though. He called dips on that spot.
>>
>>48386436
Boy kithkin or girl kithkin? And what color?
>>
>>48386567
girl and mono-white or w/g would be my first thoughts
>>
>>48386584
Alternatively, I could port my d&d character, Gyrrik, in. He's an incrediblely stupid but lovable gnoll who's trying to transition from barbarian to bard because he fell in love with this elf chick. He's too afraid of rejection to go up and talk to her, so he's like "I'll write that bitch a sonnet." But first he needs to learn how to read.

Or the kithkin. It's six and six to me.
>>
>>48386619
I'm a big fan of loveable Gnoll dopes.
>>
>>48386479
I don't know what kind of messenger he is but Pog would fight him just go get some booby action then take a mini flag with Pog's face on it with a suction cup on the end and stick it to her boob

>>48386619
well the gnoll doesn't sound like he'd leave the plane the elf girl was on. oh oh I got it. mix the two. make a Kithkin that is exactly the same. and Pog could have met him while on Lorwyn and Pog could have told him that to write a good song you have to "go on adventures and shit" (aka have exciting tales of adventure from personell experiences) and now they travel together
>>
>>48385924
We haven't had a non artifact gnome yet.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469117651577.jpg (61KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469117651577.jpg
61KB, 650x854px
>Gaia all day every day
>>
>>48385361
No worries dude, I hope you land on your feet soon.
>>
>>48387517
That is literally me.
>>
>>48387984
Of course it is, slut hitler.
>>
>>48388221
Thanks for the compliment, friend.
>>
>>48387448
Have we had any gnomes even? Or just kithkin?
>>
>>48387517
How hard has that gotten smashed over her thousands of years?
>>
>>48388452
We have freedom kithkin.
>>
>>48388452

Zenri and Jed are both kithkin.
>>
>>48390356
>>48390233
But what about gnomes? Are they even ever mentioned in mtg?

>>48390201
From her husband? Pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>48390480
I believe Kithkins are gnomes. the word gnome is never mentioned in lore
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 178x248px
>>48390480
Only living gnome depicted was quorum trench gnome in legends.
>>
>>48390559
and it wasn't even in the lore. I hate when a card leaves questions that aren't explored in the lore
>>
>>48390628
Legends was based off a tabletop campaign that the designers ran and the lore was fast and loose back then.
>>
File: The Captain.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
The Captain.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
It's not a gnome, but he is short.
>>
why is thread dead
>>
>>48392031
I'm gonna write a quick little something to maybe help speed it up and start a new one.
>>
>>48392031
I'm trying to write at the moment so I can finish up Thane's arrival on Innistrad

>>48392075
This should be fun.
>>
>>48392031
Currently writing my tie in for Venn.
>>
File: Hyrios Obiru Hierophant.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Hyrios Obiru Hierophant.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
I don't think my Avtandil + Damian's love interest writefaggotry made it into the repository, so reposting for that and for bump.

Pic related.

>In which there are grotesque abominations, religious quarrels, and quite a bit of violence:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OXD_qtVsgmNpducoCbzPric3r6q8mxe18h97gUD71JM/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>48392829
That was for last storm
no one likes cultist yaoi
>>
>>48393171
Flakes are flakes. The only difference between oldstorm flakes and newstorm flakes is that the old ones don't go on the new flakesheet (because they're already on a sheet)
>>
>>48391099
this guy's pretty tweet if you ask me
>>
File: VENGEANCE!.jpg (948KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
VENGEANCE!.jpg
948KB, 2048x1536px
>>48358528
Here's my tie in for the story.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FWbNRNDGO6N7CdzfsAkG4YZmxUaYxP3QmJ8IeV40FHE/edit

I used pictures because Venn does so it felt right for a tie-in story for him.
>>
>>48394633
>Not wanting to be violated by Brisela.
>>
>>48394672
Eh, it was almost there. We can probably count being shoved inside her as violating.
>>
>>48387517
>Gaia rapes everything
>Gaia is if Eldar origin
>Gaia is secretly Slaanesh.
>>
>>48395722
Well, I mean.

She IS an elf.
>>
>>48395722
>Secretly
>Gaia creates the eye of terror when her plane collapses and Will gives up his spark.
>>
>>48395836
That headcanon is so foul.

I love it.
>>
>>48394633

That's a pretty nice story, Serena anon! Liked the bit of incorporating the mask.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-32-39.png (395KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-32-39.png
395KB, 1080x1920px
>>48395953
Are your flakes ready for the world fair,
>>
>>48396491
I thought Kaladesh was going to be about a class war. Is it really just a big carnival?
>>
>>48396491
Cala is there looking at all of the neat things and occasionally sabotaging them.

Remes is there stealing blueprints.
>>
>>48396532
Inventor fair and Aether Revolt will be the rebellion.
>>
>>48396491

Is there a fabulous sun sphere?
>>
File: 883.jpg (24KB, 500x240px)
883.jpg
24KB, 500x240px
>>48396491

>Dyna just wanted to come to the science fair, but the people started screaming about a monster attack and trying to fire-bomb her
>>
>>48396777
She does get to suplex a hangar back walker though
>>
>>48396491
Anna would go on a date with Symon most likely
Hondick would be on the lookout for Phyrexians, and would probably attack some artifice.
Starke probably won't go there unless on a mission.
Jorge, I mean I guess he's going to be committing some public disturbances when he finds out just how wonderful the consuls are.
The Cathar won't be there unless he's called for help.
>>
>>48396491
Ussa would probably vaguely disapprove, but would be very polite about it.
>>
>>48396491
I hope we get more green nonhostile artifact interaction, two mirran green artificers are not enough
>>
>>48398211
Green will most likely get really hostile in Aether Revolt
>>
File: Flakepoint 2 2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Flakepoint 2 2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Another Draft
>>
>>48398354
I just want to see an artifact friendly green faction that believes advancing in technology as a function of nature, so long as it works with nature. Why can't I just have that? Simic was close in flavor, but the blue in them pushed out a lot of the green co-exist feels I want to see. So far, only two mirrodin creatures have that flavor, and only a little, and I really wish there were more.
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 960x720px
>>48394760
let's have Serena meet up with Pog, Hilde, Messnger, Gaia anon's Kithkin(?), and Izari. that way we can have some lighthearted stories of shenanigans and mishaps
>>
>>48398784
Hilde would be up for that.
>>
>>48398853
yay! after all this srs bsns we need a break with some fool heartiness
>>
File: Hilde.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Hilde.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48398955
>>
>>48399006
I love it! we need to start the "flake squad shenanigans"
>>
That PDF reminds me, I've always wanted to make one of these.
>>
>>48398784
I love it. A normally serious and really tall/strong character with a bunch of tiny ones just seems too funny.
>>
>>48399836
well Izari is normal sized I believe but probably shorter than Serena I'd imagine
>>
Here's something we don't talk much about: weaknesses.
Which flakes would your flakes be completely unprepared to fight?
Why?
Which flakes do you think would be the best picks to cover your flakes back in said fight?
>>
>>48400436
Pog is Pog's own weakness. he messes everything up for himself. and the Super Adventure Flake Squad is best team
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
Tell me what everyone thinks of my new flake.
>>
File: image.png (968KB, 900x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
968KB, 900x796px
>>48401046
Full pic.
>>
>>48401046
Seems reasonable. Though I might argue that's not generally what we mean by illusions, but that may just be a nitpick. Certainly an interesting use of them.
>>
>>48401179
And what exactly do you mean by illusions? Sure, we would think of things not real that are just visually deceiving and have no physical form. But, WotC doesn't mean that when they use "illusions".
>>
>>48401046
>33 lines
>19 uses of 'Caid'

This is a more of a personal bugbear but the overuse of his name became more and more grating to the point where I just wanted to stop reading towards the end.
>>
>>48401642
Sorry for that, I just hate over use of pronouns. I tried to throw in "the boy" and "child" enough to also not play those words out.
>>
We should start a new thread soon.
>>
>>48402717
This is correct. I've got a new Ussa story but I don't want to post it until there's a new thread.
>>
>>48402717
>>48403337
FINE JEEZ

>>48403434
>>48403434
>>48403434
>>
>>48400436
I, DIOMEDES, am completely unprepared for anything that requires something other than physical combat. Even his magic its about combat. He can't read a word much less a map.

Anyone he can solve problems non-violently would be a good ally. Not to mention a therapist for his depression
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.