[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 39

File: New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg (6MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg
6MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Pre-release was okay, ranking planeswalkers power-level with a number is hard and confusing, pls no phyrexian flakes, how does black into hero?, I continue to be angel-Hitler.

Previous thread: >>48309851

Writefagging last time:
More Matricide teasers >>48321114

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
File: New Flake Sheet Part 2.png (3MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 2.png
3MB, 1801x1665px
>>48337841
>>
>>48337841
Honey, you keep missing writefaggings.
>>
So I'm gonna start (legitimately) writing Belloski's story today, so watch out for that.
>>
>>48337882
FUCK

Sorry Thane!
>>48323885

I did another sweep before I posted and I still missed it.
>>
>>48337902
It's ok. You're adorable when you make mistakes.
>>
File: image.png (415KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415KB, 500x500px
>>48337930
> being this adorable
>>
>the cathar kills spider mom
>Serena kills owl mom
>they both try to kill coma mom as a tiebreaker
>>
>>48338071
And then they make babbies. Or failing that they just hold hands.
>>
>>48338092
>l-lewd
>I like it.
>>
File: image.png (614KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
614KB, 720x480px
>>48338071
>>48338092
They are both defeated by the Dastardly Duo.
>>
>>48338071
>but Will beat them to it
Yaaaay matricide!
>>
>>48337717
Her stated reasoning was that planeswalkers are dangerous and should not interfere. It's not a code planeswalkers share, but one that she believes she should follow, even if for academic reasons which makes her at least a little white
>>
File: VENGEANCE!.jpg (948KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
VENGEANCE!.jpg
948KB, 2048x1536px
>>48338112
Nah senpai, Team Vengeance will reign supreme.
>>
>>48338136
With that logic, then she should have always been w/u.
>>
File: image.png (636KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636KB, 960x720px
>>48338149
I... I like you.
>>
>>48337902
Don't worry. That's a temp pastebin. I was looking for feedback on my writing so I could improve it before I made a permanent one
>>
>>48338149
Did Murdy draw that?
>>
>>48338155
Exactly, but let's face it, at the time they made her as an experiment "What if we made a planeswalker who was completely unrelated to the plane they were introduced on?"
Maro or someone on the old site literally said so in one of their design things.
>>
>>48338071
>>48338114
WHY DO ALL THE MOMS KEEP DYING????

I-I...I think I need to call my mom...
>>
>>48338218
Too late. Angel Hitler got her too.

>>48338179
Yes.
>>
>>48338255
>>48338218
>The Cathar and Serena are just racing each other killing all of the moms in the competition.
>>
Since there was so much talk about color identity last thread, let's have another topic along those lines. Explain to me why your flake(s) is the color(s) that they are. What personality traits/personal history do they have that makes them thise colors?
>>
>>48338218
To be a mom in the flake thread is to be an angel in mtg: needless suffering amd death.
>>
>>48338335
Good thing they haven't started killing dads yet[/spoilet]
like no joke, one of my flakes is a father who has lost their child
>>48338392
This is why I'm now saving my motherly character for next blizzard.
Also, if a Planeswalker mother planeswalked with her unborn child, would the kid be kill?
>>
>>48338416
I don't think the baby would be harmed since it is physically connected to her.
>>
>>48338392
>A mono white angel mom appears.
>>
>>48338416
It only happens to Gaia's mom characters because I guess she hates mothers. Feel free to have a mother flake, I don't make a habit of flakicide.
>>
>>48338468
>That mom is Serena
>>
>>48338468
Wearing a red shirt?

>>48338487
I mean... She has got the hips for it
>>
>>48338497
That she has.
>>
File: 1467322449118.jpg (592KB, 1200x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1467322449118.jpg
592KB, 1200x1802px
Are leonin only lions, or are there tigers and panthers? Could there be black leonin?
>>
>>48338468
>a meteor of foreshadowing lands on her head

>>48338482
To be fair, I don't hate moms. I love my mom. But I think some part of my brain views motherhood as innately tragic and beautiful.
>>
>>48338567
Depends on the Plane.
>>
>>48338567
As far as I know, they are lions, tigers, and leopards. There might possibly be a cheetah, don't know.

Ajani's brother was a Tiger and I believe Mirri was a Jaguar.
>>
File: lord_windgrace_2298.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lord_windgrace_2298.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>48338567
>>
File: Leonin_Armorguard.jpg (80KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
Leonin_Armorguard.jpg
80KB, 640x463px
>>48338567
>>48338633
Mirri is simply referred to as catfolk.
If you just mean cat people in general, there can be many types but the Leonin tend to be lions.
One thing to note is the Nacatl who integrated into Bant society after the conflux started calling themselves Leonin.
So I would be willing to accept a panther leonin on the basis of the differences being more social than genetic.
>>
>>48338567
>>48338633
>>48338704
>>48338775
if you're from Mirrodin you're a lion, if you're from Naya/elsewhere you have more leeway.
>>
>>48338841
If you're from mirrodin, you're probably compleated.
>>
>>48338867
why you gotta hurt me this way.
>>
File: 20160712_133536.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160712_133536.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>48338958
>Nishal's face when
>>
>>48338958
>Nishal: "P...Pappa?"
>>
>>48339410
Speaking of, how would Nishal react to Esper being Phyrexia-lite?
>>
>>48339430
disregarding the fact that he's travelling with a person from Esper, they're very different places. On Esper you get to choose whether you want metal or not - it's not forced on you. The big difference is that Esper's bossy and Phyrexia is subjugating.
>>
>>48339500
I mean, you don't have to get metal on Esper if you like being a weak second class citizen or something.
I'm sure the slums are lovely this time of year.
Besides, there are those looking to change that.
>>
I'm wondering how common it is for planeswalkers to withhold the identity of their homeplane from other walkers.
>>
>>48339853
Actually, it's very common. Most Planeswalkers know that other Planeswalkers are not good for a plane and tend to cause more problems than solutions.
>>
>>48338155
Or, you know, not? Because not every planeswalker CARD shows the full color identity of the planeswalker. Jace is not a mono-U character; he's UW, and Maro has, in fact, stated as much. Power sets don't always align with their full color identity; they just shouldn't have cards that are outside of their color identity. See also: Ajani.
>>
>>48340115
That's literally a dumb reason not to make them have the right colors.
>>
>>48340149
No, it's really not. Gameplay IS actually important. Lore is also important, but good gameplay is going to have to trump lore if it comes down to it. Consistency in power set and developmental concerns both have to be taken into account when designing walker cards.
>>
>>48340210
Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to keep one character card certain colors when you can change other characters or make new ones to better represent the colors a character actually is. It's just lazy as all fuck.
>>
>>48340115
All characters are simplified or twisted around in order to make them the colors that are present on their cards.

If shown at their full complexity, every person in the MtG setting would be every single color. In order to narrow them down, a hell of a lot of emphasis has to be placed on very specific traits. With the right amount of logic-wrangling, you could argue that Nicol Bolas should be white-green and sort of get away with it.

Tamiyo's Bant because she had to be in order to be featured and the lore can be twisted and her character can be wrangled to make her look Bant, if you really want to do it.
>>
>>48340260
Keep in mind that the pw uniqueness rule is meant to be a limiter. If Tami was thr mono blue walker in SOI, you could play her along side baby jace or another jace which could be problematic for formats.
Mtg is a game first, which means mechanics will almost always beat fluff.
>>
>>48338573
Gaia, I think you have a skewed vision of what foreshadowing means.
>>
>>48341168
It's possible.
>>
>>48341291
>getting stabbed by the knife of foreshadowing knife wounds.
>>
>>48341514
to be fair, that's not entirely wrong.
A character could have survived a knife wound in its past, remarking that it acts up under times of stress, which could be used later during a chase, in which the wound inhibits the character from escaping or successfully catching.
>>
>>48341514
I meant it's possible I have a skewed sense of what the word "foreshadowing"means. I am agreeing with you.
>>
>>48337841
>>48337856
So is the flake sheet thing at the top ever updated or is whoever was doing that done with it?
>>
>>48341901
I'm not sure, if it still updates then it's very infrequently.
>>
>>48341901
>>48341930
Since Gaia promised to make a new sheet featuring only new flakes, I won't be updating it any longer.
>>
>>48342029
Ah. That makes sense, and sounds like there's about to be a massive purge of the old and inactive coming soon. A shame but these things happen.
>>
>>48342077
Not quite. New flakes as in, only flakes that have been made since the last update. So, literally none featured in the OP or following image.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>48342029
>guess who's been a lazy fuck
>>
>>48337885
Preview time

Dusk had fallen over Thalmund, the fading light illuminating the castle’s gilded roof for the last time that day. The drawbridge that crossed over the river was lifted, keeping the citizens within safe from the bandit hordes that stalked the lands at night. For most people, crossing the bridge at this hour was impossible.
The cloaked figure walking towards Thalmund was not most people. With a wave of the hand, the drawbridge fell, allowing him entrance. It raised behind him, leaving the guards who had not even touched the winches dumbfounded. As he walked through the marketplace, civilians looked away in fear. As he entered the halls that led to the king’s throne, guards dared not to get in his way. As he entered the throne room, the warrior king arose to meet the interloper, one hand by his blade.
>>
>>48342193
If you're not going to go through with it, say so. I've stopped saving sheets people have been making so the sooner I know if you aren't going to be doing it, the better.
>>
>>48342273
I completely intended to. But I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. There isn't enough time in the day.

Incidentally, it's been over a week since I updated the repo. I'll do that as soon as I get home.
>>
>>48342362
A typical update usually takes an hour for every ten new flakes, although I've had a little practice. You can easily shave off half an hour through not needing to rearrange over a hundred flakes in alphabetical and color order. And considering you're getting people to make their mini-profiles themselves rather than reading their sheets and making them yourself, I'm certain that you could cut the time spent in half.

It's something that can easily be done if you get a short space of time to just sit down and work on something. I see no reason for it to take more than an hour of your time at the very most. But then, I imagine you've got things you'd much rather be doing.
>>
>>48342537
It's not a matter of I don't have the time, and more a matter of priority. Do I have a solid 5-7 hours of time between work and bed? You betcha. But I also have a lot on my plate irl, atm. And I've been spending my "flake time" actually making content lately as opposed to being responsible.

Also, 30 minutes? Damn. Either you're a god or I'm a pleb.
>>
>>48342661
>'Either' 'or'
>not just 'and'

for real though we here in the thread greatly appreciate the work you do decide to put into this, even if it isn't the thing you have most focus on.
>>
>>48342661
We've all got priorities, I get that. An hour is an hour though and if there's time to spare writing stories and drawing pictures for the snowstorm, there's time to spare on fulfilling the responsibilities you said you'd go through with.

And no, not a god. I'm just autistic enough to have bothered making the snowstorm sheet in the first place and I've gotten a little practice at it. It's a little bit freeing to not have to save and read every profile to the point where I can summarize it though, much less cringing and being driven to drink on my part.
>>
>>48342661
When you do get around to working on it some more, just let the thread know and we'll happily give our pre-made snowsheets.
>>
Would a flake based on Audrey 2 make sense in jund colors? Just a mean green mother from another plane who's bad?
>>
>>48342754
>An hour is an hour though and if there's time to spare writing stories and drawing pictures for the snowstorm, there's time to spare on fulfilling the responsibilities you said you'd go through with.
There really isn't. It's either one or the other. And lately, I've chosen the other. Once I'm done helping my parents move, my in-laws move, and moving myself, it'll be easier to do both. Aaand when we're done with this month's demo.

>being driven to drink on my part
A drink sounds fantastic, right about now.
>>
>>48342859
It's just a question of whether you'd rather fulfill the responsibility you've given yourself or whether you'd contribute content. You have the time for the thread, you're just placing it on other things.

Not saying anything's wrong with that but the time is there, you're just making choosing to devote to one thing rather than another.
>>
>>48342902
>you're choosing to devote to one thing rather than the other
That's what she just said, friendo. She just openly said she's been spending her flake time making content instead of updating the sheet. This is getting redundant.
>>
>>48343191
And I'm just saying that's what I just meant in the first place, so it's been redundant for a while.

Welcome to 4chan, where everything said by anyone will not be read in the proper context.
>>
>>48340387
Again, you can make new or older characters as the colors you need for a format that better represent those colors. You don't have to force a character into colors they do not fit into. You can have the Jace card named literally anything and it doesn't change the game. You can name the Tamiyo card as Jace and literally not change the format. Names are irrelevant for the game. This is just WotC being dumb and lazy as fuck.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
>>48342193
>>
>>48343746
>not "sensible 'Makrul"
>>
>>48343803
Feel free to edit it in yourself and I'll save it, friendo.
>>
>>48343716
Oh right, I almost forgot you literally have shit for brains.
>>
>>48343892
Then hoe is my statement incorrect?
>>
>>48343946
now now, this is no place for namecalling
>>
>>48343946
Names are how cards in the game recognize eachother and enables limits on the number of cards in decks or on the battlefield at the same time.
They make a new walker, not only is how special the spark is being undermined, but then the restrictive rules put there as limiters on the power level wouldn't work.
>>
>>48340260
For some reason, you're acting as if gameplay and lore are totally separate. The two interact and inform one another, and I don't understand why you're having so much trouble understanding this.

It's not lazy; they are working within constraints that for some reason you don't seem to be aware of.

Sure, if WOTC were just a bunch of lazy people posting their flakes to /tg they could get away with anything, because any walker can be given any lore-appropriate colors in isolation, but not when they are dealing with a) developmental concerns, b) story of the block and which characters have been around recently concerns, c) consistency of power set between different cards. It's a much harder problem than I feel you're giving it credit for.
>>
File: IMPORTANT.png (127KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMPORTANT.png
127KB, 1229x1024px
REPO UPDATED. MAKE SURE IT'S ALL THERE.

Here's a list of all the things that got pruned before I saved them:

Flakepoint 1st trailer
Laurela's flakesheet
Flakepoint Leon story
Vronak's new 5-color flakesheet
Messenger's Witches flakesheet
Rayed flakesheet
Flakepoint Diomedes, Belloski, and Leon cards
Ignan card
New Gaia Cards
New Belagir card
New Kaya card
Maris Flakesheet
Ignan Eldritch Moon Trailer

I'm SOOOOOORRRYYYYYY
>>
>>48344848
What about the second trailer?
>>
>>48344876
I thought I got it. Should be under FLAKEPOINT in the writefaggings.
>>
>>48344908
I don't check the repository.
>>
>>48344848
>what is 4plebs
>>
>>48344848
Check 4pleabs or the archive.moe, hooter.
>>
>>48344848
anywho, here's the first flakepoint trailer
>>
>>48344076
You can have four copies of any card in a deck. So, the limitation of naming them all Jace is only makes a difference for from having two different ones in play at the same time. Otherwise it makes absolutely no difference. Sure, that makes a difference, but only slight considering I can have any Jace and any Tamiyo in play at the same time. Naming cards is very minuscule in the game format, doesn't stop me from having four of each card in my deck if need be.

>>48344448
I'm not acting like they are separate. I'm pointing out that the lore of a character's personality and attributes do not always reflect the colors of their cards. And there is no reason to not make the next u/w Planeswalker card Jace. They choose not to do this because he is their poster boy for Blue. That is all.
>>
>>48345282
You're incorrect on a couple of counts here. The entire time I have been arguing specifically that, while the card may not reflect ALL their colors, it won't reflect colors that they do not have. They strongly considered making Jace UW in RTR, but it was decided not to do so to avoid confusing people about him joining the Azorius. Not to mention the difficulty of keeping a consistent power set while migrating him to a set of new colors, so no, that's not "all"; it's just one point in favor of keeping him mono-U.

You really are acting like they're separate because you keep saying that the only reason that the full color identity is not shown EVERY TIME is that WOTC is "lazy", which is patently untrue.
>>
>>48345429
Fucking. Stop. Just don't reply to him.
>>
>>48345429
Your second paragraph doesn't mean that I see or "act" like the two are separate. And not making Jace u/w because people are dumb with their conclusions is a dumb reason not to do something. Because no one on Ravnica can be w/u without being a member of Azorius?

Also, saying that I'm incorrect is in itself incorrect. Both sides of what we are making points for are just our opinions. Bother of us are right or wrong in our arguements. I think they are being lazy and can do a better job. A lot of people would agree with me. You think the opposite is true. And a lot of people would agree with you.
>>
File: image.png (526KB, 550x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526KB, 550x667px
>>48345460
Quit being antagonizing.
>>
Here's some old content from the last storm
http://pastebin.com/JsMcC4PG
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 610x406px
>>48345641
Aww. I messed up that pic. I'll just have to redo it.
>>
File: image.png (528KB, 550x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528KB, 550x667px
>>48345697
Much better.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 752x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 752x523px
So, is the anon who made this Planeswalker card present? I was wondering if they would change vigilance to wither.

Also, what does everyone else think about this card. How balanced or unbalanced is it? Any suggestions for alterations?
>>
>>48346018
It's a 7/7 for 4 mana. It's not balanced. Also, it feels more BG than mono-B.
>>
>>48346136
It's a 7/7 for 4 mana that if played too fast will die by it's own ability. Logically, if you want no downside to it, it's a 7/7 for 8 mana that you have to repeatedly pay 4 mana not to sac a creature. And if you keep doing this, you'll never get to use it as a Planeswalker card. The only big benefit from it is that if you have the full mana for it, it can evade once per turn. And black does everything... For a price that is. But, like I said, any suggestions?
>>
>>48346211
Also, I should point out that if you want the capability to evade removal on someone else's turn, you still have to sac a creature to keep Rorek as a creature. While it looks great with all itms wordy abilities, the draw back is that it cannot protect itself in it's Planeswalker form, and it's creature form requires a big drawback. And it's evasion only works once per turn. But, as stated, I would listen to suggestions for alterations.
>>
>>48346211
>>48346381
from all of the suggestion around it, it's beginning to sound more and more like it's poor card design.

my suggestion? scrap it. take the single core thing that you wanted to do and reimagine it, then remake that as a card.
>>
>>48346211
Sacrificing a creature isn't a straight-up downside, though, especially in black. That's a REALLY minimal downside for a hell of a lot of punch. Take a look through the demons on Gatherer--they don't usually get 7/7. I'd really think the transform should be the Ult. At the very least, it shouldn't cost 0; it should be a minus ability.

The +1 is not in black; it's red (which gets rituals now) or green.
>>
>>48346392
Black produces mana quite as much as red. Not as much as green. Green typically has no limitations to mana production. While everything else does. A minus ability doesn't matter. It could be +100 and wouldn't matter. It exiles then returns transformed. Meaning it gets 5 loyalty again. Thus, if you transform him, he can never advance in the Planeswalker abilities. And his drawback is worse than Lord of the Pit and his abilities are worse than Ormendahl. Also, making his transform ability his ultimate makes him a 7/7 on turn 7. The game will be over by then. The ultimates are meant to change the game in your favor at a later turn in the game. If his transform ability were his ultimate, it would need to get off a turn sooner and have literally no drawbacks. Which I don't like doing. Because something like Doubling Seasom makes him broken.
>>
>>48346387
Scraping it isn't really a suggestion. Scrap it with no other suggestions means it gets made damn near the same way again. So, what are your suggestions? What makes it unbalanced in your eyes?
>>
>>48346572
Dude. You've had two threads of suggestions. You head none of them. You cherrypick the criticism you like. So many anons have told you it's one of the following: too cheap, op, 7/7 for 4, and doesn't follow a black color identity. You disagree with them, and that's fine. But don't ask for criticism and feedback only to bend over backwards dodging said feedback. So you play with a bunch of hardcore legacy players with $600 decks. Fine. But most people don't. And most people are telling you your flake is horribly imbalanced.

You want your feedback? Read the criticism you've already gotten.
>>
>>48346387
>>48346392
Now, don't think I'm arguing to keep him the same. I keep asking for suggestions.

Thinking he should be 6cmc? Adding to the mana cost for the reason that you can play it early on and hit for 7 doesn't really matter, because you sac it at end of turn because you won't have any other creatures if you are ramping Rorek into play. And thinking that 7 damage for 4 mana for a one shot only is too good isn't the case either. It's literally in all ways worse than Blood Tribute, as I can pop off Blood Tribute second turn.

You think he's too powerful? You think he should be a 6/6?

You think his sac ability isn't good enough for a downside? Then what else do you suggest?

I'm asking repeatedly for suggestions to better balance the card. Give reasons why you think he is unbalanced. Not just claiming something is without merit as to why it is and then not give suggestions to make it better.
>>
>>48346901
his creature type is stupiddumb and I hate it
>>
>>48346779
Dude, again... What were the suggestions? I don't think you understand the difference of "saying that's no good" and "this is how it could work better as a card". I've had suggestions from last thread that were taken in account for and added into the card's creation. Now, make suggestions and not accusations. And it doesn't take a $50 deck to win turn 4.
>>
>>48346536
Then make it so he doesn't exile when transforming back because I don't believe loyalty counters leave a permanent just because it isn't a planeswalker just like +1/+1 counters wouldn't leave Gideon when he ceases to be a creature on his planeswalker cards.
Also since you have the opponent on a 3 turn clock on turn 4 if not less, at least make the creature you sac be non token or have the cost to flip back just be BBBB
>>
>>48346955
I mean, if you're ramping into him you just drop him on turn two and then turn three just play some weenie to sac. Like returning skeleton or something.

if I was keeping him as an originswalker, I'd either lower his damage or take of indestructible. then I'd drop flying, because why does he even have that? Take off his "swap if this" ability and replace it with "if an opponent lost a creature this turn, transform Rorek," then add a thing about YOU having to sac a creature to attack and THEM having to sac a creature when he attacks. His ultimate doesn't seem very black; maybe change it to damage opponents when they tap non-swamps? His +1 also doesn't make sense considering he's monocoloured, maybe find a way to change that as well.
>>
>>48346943
This too, it could just be 'warrior' and have no mechanical change.
>>
>>48347000
See, this is much better.

Well, he has to exile to transform back into a Planeswalker, otherwise he can accumulate loyalty counters going to and from creature side. Which I don't want happening. It can be taken advantage of too easily. The other point of exiling is to give it a one shot use of evasion at two prices. The mana cost and the sac creature.

As for the non-token part, it really doesn't matter. Because if you are playing token spells, then that is putting you one or more turns behind just to have the convenience of keeping him on the board. Which gives your opponent more time to accumulate a strategy against him. If you take away this turn advantage, then he becomes a one turn use only card. I could change it to a non-token creature if you'd like. But, literally it doesn't make him any slower or faster.

And as for the hybrid mana, I am using it because of his background. It ties into it and you'll see why. The card itself can't be flipped easily buy just two colors without having three solid black at minimal. So, ramp is a little harder to pull off and keep him on the board without having to sac a creature. And even then, he loses that level of evasion.
>>
>>48347008
Doesn't work that way. You play him on turn two (which means you're playing sol ring and/or dark rit), he attacks. He dies at the end of turn two. Read the ability more closely.
>>
>>48347008
Let's try and see it your way though.

2BB
Planeswalker - Rorek
+1: Add BB to your mana pool. Use this only to cast sorcery spells.

0: Transform Rorek.

-8: You get an emblem with "Whenever an opponent taps a non-swamp land for mana, that player loses 1 life."

Rorek
Legendary Creature
First strike, wither, haste.

If a creature an opponent controls dies, transform Rorek.

If Rorek attacks, you and defending player sacrifice a creature.

7/7

---

This is a no. A strong no. This has so many problems with it that makes it literally unplayable. And also, his hybrid mana crap is there for a reason. When I post the flake on friday, you'll see why he had these abilities.
>>
>>48347039
Then he has no race. He isn't human. He's a completely new race. Thus, Kantarian Warrior.
>>
>>48347373
the race is dumbstupid and I dislike it a value greater than little
>>
>>48347363
alternatively:

2BB
Planeswalker - Rorek
+1: Add BB to your mana pool. Use this only to cast sorcery spells.

(turn this into a flavourful minus, because I'm not looking for the flakesheet/you haven't posted it yet.) transform Rorek.

-8: You get an emblem with "Whenever an opponent taps a non-swamp land for mana, that player loses 1 life."

Rorek
Legendary Creature
First strike, wither, haste.

At the end of your turn, if a creature an opponent controls died this turn transform Rorek.

If Rorek attacks, you and defending player sacrifice a creature.

5/7
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 500x500px
>>48347538
Okay. You're just feeding me your attention. However negative it might be, you are dedicating time out of your life to me and only me. Feed me more.

Pic related.
>>
>>48347373
What can you tell us about this race? And why do you think you required inventing a new creature type over redesigning the flavor for an existing race? From what I can see, it appears to be some sort of elf-demon creature. Can you expand on the details of this race? You may not need to create a new one.
>>
>>48344949

I like this. Has the feel of a magic set trailer.
>>
>>48347582
See, the problem with this is...
1) It's a Planeswalker that dies to literally everything that's not "non-black creature" or "multicolored creature". There is a reason that Gideon becomes indestructible.

2) This ultimate is dumb and will not win you a game until around five turns after turn 6.

3) Then if you ramp him into play before any other creature, you don't get a single swing with him. At all. What so ever. He literally kills himself before damage is dealt.

3) He is now significantly worse than Lord of the Pit. Which is regarded as the worst rare demon ever. Ever. A Planeswalker is worse than majority of non-mythic demons.
>>
>>48347373
Vulshok are humans
Leonin are cats
Ainok are hounds
And your special designation has no cultural significance nor does it confer any mechanical benefits. It just takes up a word that could be better used elsewhere.
>>
>>48347639
Ancient warrior race. Come from a plane that only produces black mana. Uses spiritual energy to transform to fight and boost it's physical abilities. Being so entwined with the use of black mana, they can access any mana infused with black mana, thus Lorwyn/Shadowmoor and Ravnica tend to be their planes of choice. This also allows them to draw out black mana from various sources that black leylines flow through, thus producing hybrid mana.
>>
>>48347797
Yes, because "vampire" has some significance other than being tribal? This is just a new race with different abilities. What of it?
>>
Alright, I have to be up in four hours, so I'm hitting the bed. I'll reply more after I wake up. Until then, goodnight everyone.
>>
>>48347730
See, you ask for suggestions and then every time someone suggests something you say "no". So you're not actually looking for suggestions, you're just looking to argue.
>>
>>48347151
How would you accumulate loyalty by flipping him
>>
>>48347840
if they use mana to warp their bodies, I think it would make more sense to have the race as you have it be the planar name for them as a Shapeshifter creature type race. Ravnica already has, or rather, had, a functioning, living race of Shapeshifters, so you could probably take notes from them.
Have "Kantarian" be what they are called on their plane, but mechanically have him be a "Shapeshifter", or perhaps a "Mutant"?
>>
>>48347859
Yes it does, it gives the player a jumping off point of what to expect. Context is incredibly important and the new creature type doesn't convey the same meaning that
Demon Elf
Would.
>>
File: NewLaurela.png (2MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NewLaurela.png
2MB, 2114x1600px
>>48344848
Gonna post her collage image too, in a moment.
>>
Has anyone here considered the idea of that one thread where people discussed the idea of making computers out of minor undead servants for DnD and turned that into a necromancer/artificer who uses both wood and bone equally in making complex machines out of the remains of the dead? Or is that just me?
>>
>>48346018
Okay. So I've been watching this little back and forth and have occasionally dabbled in the custom card threads, so here's what I have to say:
The flip side, you need to compare to a similarly priced "Planeswalker that becomes a creature" Sarkhan the Dragonspeaker costs a mana more, and only becomes a 4/4 with Haste, Flying, and Indistructibility
Meanwhile, for a mana less, your dude is trying to be the black equivalent to Akroma. He has too many powers and abilities on a stupidly huge body for 4.
Your two drawbacks are that he doesn't dodge a very specific type of Creature destruction: That is the uncommon exile and the more common semi-creature control of unsummon. He eats everything else as a planeswalker creature which is fair enough.
The fact that you exile him to turn him back into a planeswalker is instant speed removal dodging so they can't remove him period if you're not dumb and leave four mana up, and thus another plus on his creature side.
The sacrifice clause is the only limiting thing about him and even then: You're playing black, you have shit to sacrifice, some of which will benefit you, so now he's a sack outlet too.

Changing Vigilance to Wither is arguably even worse, because now he even fucks up other indestructible things. In a fight with a Blightsteel Colossus, he survives, and reduces the thing down to a 4/4, then exiles himself and is back to a 7/7 on the same turn since the abilities go
>Summon
>Use 0 to become Blackroma
>Attack, get blocked by Blightsteel
>First strike means Blightsteel immediately gets turned into a 4/4
>Blightsteel takes that 4 and turns him into a, still indestructible mind, 3/3
Now, if your opponent doesn't pull any lucky exile removal, or isn't playing white/eldrazi basically, you can swing safely because he's indestructible, then use is flickering to refresh him to his planeswalker side with 5 loyalty all over again, and then put another counter on the Blightsteel to get your 7/7 back.
>>
File: NewLaurelasnowsheet.png (86KB, 192x419px) Image search: [Google]
NewLaurelasnowsheet.png
86KB, 192x419px
>>48344848
>>
File: Amund.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Amund.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48344848
I just got this finished up
just to make sure this will get seen:
OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
>>
File: Maxwell the Magnificent.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Maxwell the Magnificent.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>48344848
You missed Maxwell's card. Here it is.
>>
hey flith anon, do one of Rakkor getting lewd with angel hitler!
>>
>>48348675
No.
>>
File: Diomedes the Radiant.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes the Radiant.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>48344848
>>
File: Diomedes the Radiant.jpg (45KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes the Radiant.jpg
45KB, 375x523px
>>48348708
Oh, here's the version I made with the correct wording, if you want it.
>>
>>48348675
I'd be okay with getting you one with Rakkor and just Hitler, but I'm afraid it would derail a thread and a half again.
>>
>>48348819
Why do people lose their minds about dragon dick?
>>
>>48348946
this is /tg/ anon.
>>
>>48348740
Still incorrect wording. All damage has to have a source, it doesn't come from thin air.

"-X: Diomedes the Radiant deals X damage to target creature or player..."

See the latest Sorin for reference.
>>
File: Diomedes the Radiant.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes the Radiant.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
>>48349003
Corrected.
>>
Can you tell me about flakepoint Diomedes?
>>
Heyyyy...So, I wrote a thing. Just a quick little thing.

For a long time now, I've wanted to further explore the relationship that William and Gaia had on Ulgrotha. I knew what kind of relationship it was, loving and tender, but hadn't yet put it into words. So without further adieu, here is my first attempt at a little romance piece.

Sorry, smutters. There're no lewds here; just tender love between a husband and wife.
>>
>>48349062
Abandoned at birth for being a lame child, he was found by some Satyrs who raised him for shits and giggles basically. He ignited probably when Xeangos was slain and became a gladiator that fought for fame, fortune, and hedonistic glory.
>>
>>48349250
Did they fuck at the end?

Did I...Did I read that innuendo right?
>>
>>48349250
>That love confession

D'awwww
>>
File: NewUssa.png (2MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NewUssa.png
2MB, 2114x1600px
Reposting an earlier flakesheet with an updated/altered bio.
>>
>>48349027
Hmm....pretty good, but for balance purposes, I recommend increases his ultimate to maybe -7 or -8. Also, could you explain the flavor behind his -x?
>>
>>48349287
Is he smarter than WR Diomedes?

>>48349363
Yes
>>
File: NewUssa.png (2MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NewUssa.png
2MB, 2114x1600px
>>48349972
Very slightly altered again.
>>
>>48347898
Except, I've made changes already. Just because I said no to Nishal's suggestions doesn't mean I'm saying no to everyone's suggestions. I've already done away with vigilance and replaced it with wither. And I've worked with the downside of the creature part.

You either have a Planeswalker that takes four turns to pop. And the ultimate isn't that great compared to the other mono-colored ultimates, or you have a one shot 7 to the face. Or you have a weaker Cromanticore/Akroma for 8 mana and still paying 4 every turn for it. Literally the only advantage for it is diversity. And it all comes with a price.

>>48347902
That's the point. You don't. You either get your critter or you get your walker. You can't have two pieces of the cake. Just your one piece. And I think that is what people are missing the idea of.

>>48347907
You are dead on with my train of thought when developing the character card. I was debating on having the creature side say shapeshifter, but their transformed state really isn't any different than the bestow creatures. They don't just shapeshift. It's not the race's genetic make up that changes them. It's their learned ability. This, I settled with making it a new tribal creature type.

>>48347964
It's not a demon or an elf. And this conveys that they are a completely different race and to expect different things from them. I thought about taking the route that Kamigawa took, and having the race be more of a generic race while the cards names mentioned their "race". But, they aren't any of the basic races. They are a completely different race.
>>
>>48348004
Yes, he's a mixture of Akroma/Chrimanticore/Steel Wind for black. The point is, you play him too soon, you have to sac him, if you want to keep him alive, you are down four mana every single turn just to do so. No colorless rocks can help this safety net either. And then on top of that, someone wants to exile, bounce, or -X/-X him, you pay four to counter a typically 1-4 mana cost spell. TheN they can just use any basic destroy afterwords for his Planeswalker side. A lot, and I mean a lot, of cards require you to play two removals to kill a critter or Planeswalker. And given the mana requirement for you to essure that they have to waste two cards for one is more than long enough to essure that your opponent will have this available to them. Do you think having to have four mana untapped every turn AND sac'ing a creature just to keep a 7/7 on the board is too little? And even then it's not a 100% that he'll stay on the board. There are numerous cards to deal with him.

Destroy all creatures. If they can't play another creature, he's dead. Two basic removal spells. Forcing them to tap out. Land hate. Pay to attack. Shit. A single Fog Bank fucks him up. For ever.

I get your train of thought here. But, there is so much more that makes him absolutely manageable for an opponent. The biggest thing I strayed away from that all these bigger multi-keyed creatures have that he does not is Trample and Lifelink. And for very good reason. Sure, he can mess up a big ass offensive creature. For two huge prices. Four mana every turn and sac a critter every turn. Just wanting him on the board nearly shuts down the player. It's basically putting all your chips in for this one guy.

But, again. I give you the chance to make suggestions for alterations. What would you do differently?
>>
>>48351452
>A single Fog Bank
>implying that "but my card gets stopped by one incredibly niche card that no one ever plays outside of kitchen table formats" is a valid weakness

I'm done with your shit, Vronak. You pretend to ask for suggestions, then ignore them. You pretend to take criticism, then keep repeating "muh Fog Bank" or "muh double Path To Exile" or "muh have to pay 4 to dodge any removal, what a weak card" or even "muh 'has to have cards to sac'"in a fucking black deck.
>>
>>48351524
I literally got one set of suggestions this thread from one single anon. Where are all these other suggestions that I'm shooting down?

Here... You want to try and set this up to see how "broken" you think it is? I'll shoot it down with ease. Do a rundown of how you would break the game with this card. How fast can he be on the board and still manage to stay one the board?
> turn 1: what do you do?
> turn 2: what do you do?
And so forth. Show me how broken he is.
>>
>>48351579
>Turn 1 swamp, 1 cmc creature
>Turn 2 swamp, ritual, transform, swing
>Turn 3 swamp, creature, swing
>Turn 4 swamp, creature, swing, gg
>>
>>48351663
Turn 1: land
Turn 2: land
Your turn: Stubborn Denial, Negate, Spell Pierce, Force Spike, Countersquall, Arcane Denial, Izzet Charm, Geth's Verdict, Diabolic Edict, Devour Flesh, Devour in Shadow, Celestial Flare, Terminate, Purge, Go for the Throat, Wildslash, Shock (and all it's instant forms), Lightning Bolt, Harm's Way, Last Breath, Celestial Purge, Last Gasp, Ultimate Price, Path to Exile, Sword of Plowshares, Otherworldly Journey, Doom Blade (if your other creature isn't black), Terror (if your other creature isn't black).

You just got two for one'd.

Should I go on?

And this is all two drops or less. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Literally, you'd have to play against someone with little to no creature hate to lose to this card prior to turn six.
>>
>>48351663
Shit. Even playing like this, you basically got three for one'd by most of these cards I named off.
>>
>>48351663
And also, none of this keeps him protected on my third turn. Literally, he's dealt with after the first swing if I go first.
>>
>>48351663
Damn, I'm replying too much. Also, this doesn't take in account anything that repeatedly taps him and forces you to sac every turn with no benefit.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>48351986
> I have come to say... No.
>>
>>48349027
I believe, judging by how Gideon ans Sarkhan are worded, that you need to specify that all damage done to him as a creature is prevented, otherwise being still a walker he will keep losing loyalty as he takes hits and die like a chump.
>>
>>48351452
There are probably over a hundred cards that can remove himself even worse make him worse than useless and make you sac every turn without a swing.

So, again I ask... What suggestions does anyone have for alterations? Nishal suggested 5/7. Changing to 6/6 might be more understandable. But, again he becomes significantly worse than Lord of the Pit and Ormendahl. Nursing a Planeswalker to make it worse than two junk rares that no one plays just because people think 7/7 is too much really defeats the point of it being a Planeswalker. I might bring it down to 6/6, we'll see. Any points for or against it?

So, what else?
>>
>>48352165
Which sounds better, making him 3BB cost or making him a 6/6?
>>
>>48352277
both sounds accurate to what is needed
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 744x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 744x523px
>>48352162
Murdy! You're my new besty. I love your Team Vengeance sketch/painting.

Also, any suggestions to better balance this card? I'm already changing vigilance to Wither.
>>
>>48352433
Doing both puts it two turns further. That becomes a junk rare. Only one Planeswalker is a junk rare, no one plays it, and WotC said it was a mistake that they'll never do again.
>>
>>48352466
your planeswalkers are worthy of being junk rares
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1377x1071px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1377x1071px
>>48352503
That actually made me laugh. Nice. But, however shitty my flakes might be, doesn't mean that cards should be made to be unplayable. Hell, doing one of these changes alone makes modern bogles significantly better than any deck wanting this card out on turn two. So, I'll take the hit and make one of those two changes. But, not both. I'm still open on suggestions on any other aspects of the cards.
>>
>>48352445
its a 4 drop 7/7 with haste, flying, vigilance, indestructible, and first strike, and the only downside is you need to sacrifice a creature at end of turn.

I'll let you figure it out.
>>
>>48352445
here's an idea
instead of "Vigilance" and "At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice a creature", change these to "Wither" and "At the beginning of each end step, sacrifice a creature".
I think that might make it more acceptable.
>>
>>48352532
Why don't you just say "I have no intention of making this card fair, can you suggest something cosmetic and unimpotant" ?

Then again you are avatarfagging now on top of posting really bad customs that break color-pie and powerscale, so its all but gauranteed you are a troll.
>>
>>48352561
Again, Vigi is changed to Wither. And if you play it too quickly, you will end up sac'ing himself. Sac'ing isn't some arbitrary ability. Especially when you have to do it the turn you play the guy. And if you want to save him, it's locking down four of your colored mana every turn. Now, if we went the way Nishal wanted and had both player's sac, it would also lock down both players creature-wise.

Now, make some suggestions. What would you change?
>>
>>48352609
>>48352445
>>48352625
and also switch that original creature type out for something that fits the flavor that already exists. It is in no way worth making a new creature type for a creature concept that already has had its ideas explored in other creature types before. Hell, maybe his race could be your plane's interpretation of Sliths? They seem to have a slightly similar flavor. MTG has many more unique creature types than one would assume, explore them, and play with their ideas.
>>
>>48352609
Vigi already is being changed to wither. And Each end step? That's a bit much. Maybe suitable for 1v1, but in multiplayer you can't play him at all.

>>48352614
I bet you saw Westvale Abbey and the a fit because you thought it was broken as all hell. Look, it's 4 drop for 7 dam only. Or it's 4 drop 7 dam and you have to keep up tempo on your creatures or he's gone and you have to pay 4 mana every opponent's turn if they play any removal. And that is only once every round of turns. Or it's an 8 drop with no protection that you have to spend 4 mana every turn just to not sac.

Especially when damn near every two drop hate can get rid of it like I pointed out.

So, explain thoroughly how this is "unfair"?
>>
>>48352637
It's not slith though. Only half of it's "ultimate" resembles sliths very minorly. And that isn't even apart of the race. They literally do things that no other race does. Ever. So, you suggest butchering some other race that is incapable of doing things and say that they are not magically capable of these things? Sure, this is Magic after all, but this is even more lore breaking than making a new race. Nothing about the race being new makes a difference from being any of their race that "somehow can do shit they can't do".
>>
>>48352696
> and say that they are now magically capable of these things?
Fixed.
>>
>>48352625
Wither is on color but its even more powerful (especialy with first strike), also the planeswalker side still breaks color-pie since rituals are red now (not that it matters since the planeswalker side is garbage except its 0).

You don't risk saccing himself, because you aren't some unthinking drone that just plays a card because he can and you've already had multiple turns to put fodder down by the time you can pay for him. Even if you did play him without fodder to sac he is a hasty 7/7 flier for 4 mana with heavy resistance to removal. That's 7 damage for 4 mana and one card (in black, Red doesn't get glass cannons this efficient since nova-chaser and its susceptible to removal and didn't have haste) or 4mana for -7/-7 permanently if they do have fliers (but why would you play him without sac fodder if he won't push damage through? Remember not everyone is as bad at magic as you).

A 7/7 hasty flier for 4 that requires a sacs itself at endphase would bust any limited format we have had in the last 5 years and likely see play in other formats, and the card you are peddling here is significantly better than that.

My suggestion is to start over. What you have here is completely busted. You have already been told these things in less words by other people in the thread and you brushed them off because you seem to have no idea how cost to power ratios work.

>>48352673
Yeah you got me, because westvale abbey totally slams a hasty 7/7 with indestructible down on turn 4. Oh wait, no it doesn't, it makes you 5 for 1 yourself to hit the board. "its 4 mana for 7 damage" thats a lot, enough to close games. You are an Idiot.
>>
>>48352706
Rituals are only Red now? Tell that to Liliana.
>>
>>48352716
I type up a dissection of the entire card and you got hung up on the first sentence (color identity) and didn't address any of the important. Well at least you stopped avatar fagging. Are you by chance the guy who comes into modern general and posts his bad custom cards there?
>>
>>48352736
*any of the important shit.
>>
>>48352736
Don't bother. He's a regular in these threads and frequents them so often that his presence has become accepted, if not encouraged.
>>
>>48352673
that's just it, the risk of playing him would increas with each opponent you had. You can keep him a godlike 77 for 4cmc if you do this, because you have to strategically consider whether or not his unit consumption is worth it the more opponents you have, sorta a big guns for big cost, without actual mana cost upping.
Changing "Your" to "Each" end step is what I think would balance the risk and reward of this card out most. You get to keep its overwhelming power, and the thread gets to be satisfied in knowing it has a distinct weakness.

>>48352696
>They literally do things that no other race does. Ever.
bullshit they do. But, I digress, The race as you have described is quite clearly a shapeshifter in nature, though yes, their shape shifting is entirely mana-based, it is still enough so that they would invariably be labeled as such by wizards. Please understand, Shapeshifters are not just contained to blob monsters and indentity thieves. They are also creatures like Joda's Avenger, Ravnica's strange dimir-related race, Shadowmoor's predatory monsters, and the thing volrath was while he had his flowstone augmentations. The last one specifically, while not mechanically, does seem to fit the kind of flavor for your races battle-augmentations, and I'd advise you at least reconsider after reviewing some of these and checking out their MTG Salvation pages.
>>
>>48352771
That's a damn shame. I was just dropping by because I saw the monstrosity he made, sorry you all have to actually deal with this retard on a regular basis.
>>
>>48352706
Apparently most people are bad at magic thinking this card is the next Griselbrand.

You don't want to sac him? You have a lot of work to do. Multiple fodder critters that are not tokens (because Bile Blight and Dec in Stone are things) and even then, Any all creatures get -2/-2 to -X/-X are also things on their next turn. Might as well not run him at all at this point and run mono-black zombie tokens.

And you're saying that 4 drop for 7 damn is too good? So, Blood Tribite isn't a thing? Ball Lightning and all it's variations aren't things? None of these broke any format what so ever.

Westvale Abbey can pop off turn three. And is 9/7 flying, indest, Lifelink, haste. You're dumb if you think that's worse than this card. Turn 1 Abbey. Turn 2 Swamp. Zombie Infestation. Turn 3 Plains. Secure the Wastes. GG.

Or Turn 1 Forest. 1 drop Critter. Turn 2 Abbey Sprout Swarm. Turn 3 Plains. Secure the Wastes. GG.
>>
File: 2ee.gif (8MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
2ee.gif
8MB, 512x288px
Vronak. Stop driving up the post count so hard. As of right now, 54 of the posts in this thread are yours. That doesn't even include the people who replied to you about your card. Stop replying to a single post multiple times. Stop posting 3+ times in a row. Learn to clump your grievances in a single post more often. You are flooding the thread. Slow it down so that more content can make it in.
>>
>>48352885
I think you're missing out the key part of Westvale Abbey:
>5, Tap, Sacrifice five creatures: Transform Westvale Abbey, then untap it.
>5
That requires five generic mana and unless I'm mistaken, your combo shows no ramping or ritual to get that five generic.

And even if you didn't have to pay that five generic, that's still three turns dedicated to building a combo, using three cards.
What you're suggesting is a turn four 7/7 flying-first-strike-vigilance-indestructible-haste that requires no combo or build-up, only the card that it's attached to in order to come out on turn four.

It's like saying a single card that puts any number of copies of a creature onto the battlefield with haste for four mana would be acceptable because the Splinter Twin combo exists.
>>
>>48352949
If I remember rightly, you discouraged people from criticizing him in the past. You encouraged the acceptance of this guy in these threads and welcomed him into your little community, even if all he ever offered in return was condescension.

Don't complain, lie in the bed that you've made.
>>
>>48352981
I know a few people who'd like to join her in that bed
>>
>>48352981
I remember supporting one of his flakes. One. Don't lay this shit at my feet. Just. Don't.

In case you haven't noticed, he's NOT accepted in the community.
>>
>>48352949
Sorry. I'm tired and working.

>>48352965
You're right about the five extra mana to activate Abbey, so turn 4 9/7 flying indest. haste Lifelink?

And if you don't have necessary build up for Rorek, he's gone in 1 or 2 turns on his own abilities. Abbey is still there. So, no it's not like a one card splinter twin combo.

I do see your point, which is why I suggested making him 5cmc or a 6/6. Which you seem to have completely skipped over and decided to rant on about the initial premise of the card prior to alterations already discussed.
>>
File: image.png (168KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168KB, 500x273px
>>48353006
Gaia!
>>
>>48353014
Interesting how you choose to say that you would make him a 5cmc card with 6/6, as was suggested >>48352433 here, yet in the reply to that post >>48352466 here you say that's something you would not want to do. Very interesting. Also interesting is how you have chosen to completely ignore posts that seem to be suggesting legitimate feedback to your card.
Tell me, why are you choosing to behave like this?
>>
>>48353014
>Turn four
So you're allowing them a turn to remove the tokens you put on the board. Now let's talk about the possibility of a turn four Abbey. You've got three lands, one of which is the Abbey, so only two you can tap for mana to activate the Abbey. Assume you draw another land and play it, that's 3 generic mana you have to activate the Abbey. Where do you get the other 2 generic mana from by turn four? Is there a fourth card you're adding to this combo in order to get it out on turn four? If so, this is a four turn, four card combo that leaves you with nothing on the board but Ormendahl and three lands. And this is assuming that your combo has somehow remained uninterrupted, which is fucking Christmasland territory.

As for build-up for your custom card, this is Magic the Gathering. All you'd need to do is play ETB goodstuff that you've got no qualms about saccing at the end of your turn. The sort of stuff that you'd be happy about playing anyway, that doesn't exist simply to get eaten by your custom card, unlike the token producers which you're playing solely to get chewed up to transform Westvale.

Consider Baneslayer Angel. A 5/5 with flying, first strike, lifelink and protection from demons and dragons for 3WW. Recall how format-warping that was and realize that you're making something far better for 2BB with only a minor disadvantage.

If you really want to try to balance it, elevate it to 4BB and alter the other abilities to fit the power-level of other 6CMC planeswalkers. Then you have something that's Baneslayer-good, instead of so-broken-it-makes-Baneslayer-look-like-trash.

Personally, I'd start from scratch. This is the last comment I am going to post towards this card you've made.
>>
Please please PLEASE stop replying to him. Else this thread is going to die with "Vronak" on its lips.
>>
>>48353006
I don't know, you were pretty chummy with the guy on multiple occasions and went out of your way to try and silence any negative discussion. I remember the time you tried to impose a limit on the amount of posts we were allowed to make about lorebreaking characters, the sole creators of whom were Vronak and Desdemona (who are totally separate people of course).

And hell, wasn't one of his flakes that you supported the one that was cursed, with that curse turning out to be an advantage that let him planeswalk with a massive ship and a crew of undead at his side? Is supporting that sort of flake meant to be a point in your favour? Is that the sort of content you're encouraging here, as the self-appointed arbiter of these threads?
>>
>>48353233 #
>I remember the time you tried to impose a limit on the amount of posts we were allowed to make about lorebreaking characters, the sole creators of whom were Vronak and Desdemona (who are totally separate people of course).
Christ. For the very purpose of preventing a thread from being eaten up like this. I'd ask you to define "chummy," but I feel it'd just turn into a shitting war.

>one that was cursed
A cursed pirate flake still sounds metal, even of it needed to be reworked.

>self-appointed arbiter of these threads
Hah.
>>
>>48353233
actually I appointed him
>>
File: Kirkus.png (948KB, 1104x832px) Image search: [Google]
Kirkus.png
948KB, 1104x832px
So here's the sheet I made for the 'art' plane I was working on. Can we stop shitposting about Vronak enough for me to get some critique?
>>
>>48353281
He's going to haunt these threads whether you like it or not. The least you can do is try to correct and mock him when he's wrong. Ignoring him or encouraging what little nuggets of goodness could be found in his creations just gives the illusion of acceptance.

And yes, when you come up with your silly rules like 'you are not allowed to make more than X posts criticizing a flake' or 'no mentioning chillbrass' or 'no shit-talking of avacyn because we're still butthurt about losing her even though she's just a white mana robot with tits' that does make you look like you've given yourself a little bit of imaginary authority.
>>
>>48353364
>rules
>not suggestions
>taking everything I said this far out of context
>>
>>48353066
Not both. Just one or the other. And any suggestions have been considered, the only posts ignored are the ones that make it unplayable or aren't making suggestions for alterations at all.

>>48353157
You got me on the Ormendahl. I'm tired and just putting it together off he top of my head. I'm sure there are significant ways better, but... Turn 1: Forest. Birds. Turn 2: Forest. Sol Ring. Secure (3) Turn 3: Abbey. Nest Invader (1) Turn 4: Ormendahl. / Turn 1: Forest. Exploration. Forest. Turn 2: Plains. Forest. Sol Ring. Secure (5) Turn 3: Forest. Abbey. Ormendahl. / Turn 1: Forest. Exploration. Forest. Birds. Turn 2: Forest. Forest. Sol Ring. Secure (6) Turn 3: Abbey. Ormendahl. Not the best, but I'm sure someone can find better cards.

And as for Baneslayer, she's not that good of a card. She's good. Not great. She was good in standard for all of one rotation. But, nothing that defined the format at the time. Now? She's okay at best. As it stands, this custom card could barely see play in standard, but would not see the semi-finals. There is no way it would last after one hit. You want modern? It would t even be an option. Legacy? Far too slow of a card. Sure, it looks good on paper, but it's not as broken as you say it is.

>>48353233
Graveborn's main crew are Planeswalkers. He accumulates undead crew on the planes he visits. And leaves them when he walks away. The only advantage he gets is being able to extend his walking ability to his ship. That's all.
>>
>>48351906
Most green decks don't have any response work jack that just says "no" to creatures. Especially not in the early game.
>>
>>48353455
I would point out say, lignify and beast within. Still it does not make that vronak custom card any balanced. As a trigger happy primary BR player, dies to removal is never a good way to gauge power level.
>>
>>48353455
They have ramp, fog and have bigger cards that can deal with it. But, if you play him too soon, they can just Lignify it. Hell, if anything you can still Dismember the fodder before it's sac'ed. But, you do have a point. Green has never been about creature hate.

So, what does everyone prefer? Making Rorek 5cmc and a 6/6 or making him 6cmc? I really hate making him 5cmc and 6/6 as it puts it two turns behind. But, if everyone prefers it over being 6cmc, then so be it. Which is better?
>>
>>48353364
>The least you can do is try to correct and mock him when he's wrong
Which does absolutely nothing other than shit up the thread because he never listens to criticism and never stops replying. These trains of conversation just drive threads into the ground, discouraging the people who contribute good content.
>>
>>48353613
Which just encourages more content from him. When people decided to just let him be a moron, he churned out new snowflakes with new godawful flaws daily in hopes of garnering more attention.

If he doesn't fill up the thread with rampant shitposting discussions, he'll fill up the thread by mass-producing 'content' instead. Either way, he's devoted to saturating these threads with whatever he shits out.
>>
>>48353663
>Which just encourages more content from him
No, it doesn't. He's going to post content no matter what you say or do. The only difference is whether his content takes up, like, 3 posts, or 50 posts. The goal isn't to eliminate his shit, since that's impossible, but to mitigate it. He thrives off of attention. Don't give it to him.
>>
>>48353699
And my point is that he doesn't get 50 posts from arguing with people, he'll get 50 posts from posting irrelevant shit no one responds to.

Roughly 20~ of his posts in this thread have no replies to them, as an example of this.
>>
>>48353613
>>48353663
>>48353699
These faggots here. I haven't posted a flake in almost a week. And I have rarely posted a flake twice a week. And you keep saying that I never listen to criticism, yet the prior post says otherwise. Also, I always listen to criticism. And 90% of criticism gets taken into consideration. I am always willing to alter content. Always. It just so happens that there are dumbshits that will say something is bad and not actually critique it or make suggestions for alteration. Which isn't criticism that can been taken in account for. So, how about you actually do something constructive?
>>
>>48353743
If you say so, f.a.m
>>
>>48353763
Look up and count if you like. When this fucker's active, the threads go to shit no matter how many people respond to him.
>>
>>48353777
Holy trips failed us this time around. And by that logic, every thread you're present in turns to shit as well. How else could you have witnessed said shitting up?

Also, I would t post so much if people would make constructive criticism and make suggestions for alterations. Most of my replies are having to repeat myself because people don't read previous posts. Literally only two posts ever rebuttalled my points. The rest of the posts weren't constructive what so ever. So, you can blame me all you want, but it wouldn't have been more than 10 posts of people took the time to read previous posts and not purposely shitpost.
>>
>>48353843
literally
>muh 'not an argument'
the tripfag.
>>
>>48353854
Go read all 220 posts. Prove me wrong.
>>
Choose your cancer!
>Gaia the originality-lacking lord of the rings rip-off with self-appointed authority over the thread
>Serena the bland, defined solely by being a grill and liking angels with no other observable characteristics
>Murdock the literally-only-here-because-i-can-make-money-off-rich-nerds amateur artist.
>Reprehensible the smut writer incapable of writing anything that isn't gratuitous sex
>Vronak/Desdemona, shitposter extraordinaire that's dedicated to fucking up these threads for some inane reason
>>
>>48353893
Yep. You're only here to shit on everything. You can't be bothered to post points towards your arguement, you move onto something else to shit on.
>>
>>48353893
Wew lad
>>
>>48353927
Hey, they're the ones to blame for giving themselves identities that can be pissed all over.
>>
You're all faghots. Let's change the subject, yes?
>>
>>48353952
Whatever the subject is, you know a certain someone will have a lot to input on it. Gotta keep that postcount up.
>>
>>48353952
>>48353356
Hate to be drawing attention to my own shit, but can I get some critique on this plane? Like, I need to know if I need to change it or not.
>>
>>48353939
And you're the one doing the pissing. Please, we don't need any more urine on this floor. It's ok that you hate namefags. Just please: more content, les piss. These threads are about mtg and shitty oc. Please, don't make it about piss.
>>
>>48353979
It's about pissing on mtg, pissing out shitty OC or just general pissing.

This thread is piss.
>>
>>48353893
>Serena the bland, defined solely by being a grill and liking angels with no other observable characteristics
Eh, that's fair.

>>48353973
Give me a sec to wake up and I'll get on it.
>>
>>48353356
I like the bit about Dela, explaining the origin of human dreaming. It's a neat touch. And I'm a huge fan of the idea that music and creativity are the casting methods of the realm. I'm always a lover of that mystical fantasia shit.
>>
>>48353984
You certainly aren't contributing to its quality.
>>
>>48353984
Then leave. No one is forcing you to stay.
>>
>>48354007
>>48354003
Who said piss is a bad thing? Maybe I'm into watersports.
>>
>>48353893
You forgot that Murdock is also here to spout memes about the story.
>>
>>48354018
Then you must loooove those 4 namefags you mentioned.
>>
>>48354028
Nah, their pissiness comes from an infection of the urinary tract or something.
>>
>>48354048
What pissiness? With the exception of Vronak and occasionally Murdock, they're all pretty cordial.
>>
>>48354018
Can I just call you Piss Anon, then?
>>
>>48354018
Well could you at least not piss so much on the person who maintains the repo? I mean, if you drive him off, who's going to make and maintain a new one? You?
>>
>>48353893
It netted me 100 already, i say it works! Also i have done small things for free here anyway. I just ask money if it is a big thing cause this is actually my job and it costs to actually do it.
>>48354027
My opinions may be close to what you call a meme, but i still think that stuff. Sorry.
>>48354070
When trying to be cordial and civil it worked pretty bad.
>>
Man, this thread is cancer.
>>
>>48354227
Unfortunately this seems to be the case lately.
>>
>>48354140
Don't worry. I have a thick skin. I'll keep the repo going for as long as the thread goes.
>>
>>48354250
It waxes and wanes.
>>
These threads are usually better than this, right? What in the world happened?
>>
>>48354375
This happens sometimes. Threads just devolve into trolling, arguing, and shitposting every now and then. It's ok. New thread soon.
>>
>>48354375
Vronak has been active.
>>
Aww man, so none of my stuff got saved? I can repost it, but not until tonight.
>>
>>48355000
I can fix that, I think I still have the writefagging somewhere and I do have Repo access.
>>
had to dig a grave for a dog today, not fun times.

Work's got me working a good long while but, I'll try and be about for some RPs. Leon Anon or anyone else who wants to insert to the Flake-March on Thraben can hit me up on steam.
>>
Let's kill this thread and start a new one.

Choose a flake. Now, how would YOUR flake kill the chosen flake?
>>
>>48355393
>Choose a flake
Any one of Gaia's.
>how would YOUR flake kill the chosen flake?
Wait.
>>
>>48355478
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>>48355393
>Choose a flake
Owl Mom

>how would YOUR flake kill the chosen flake?
Savagely ripping a foot-long, searing wound through both sides of her torso with a flaming sword. :^)
>>
>>48355478
>Wait
I don't get it.
>>
>>48355580
He means they're all dead already.
>>
>>48355589
Noooow I get it

>all of my flakes die
I should make it my goal now.
>>
>>48355580
I mean something's bound to happen sooner or later, so they'd just wait for that.
>>
>>48355393
>Serena
Honestly, the same way he fights everything: By hurling rocks in various states of 'on fire or melted' at her until she gets close enough for elementals to punch her.
He's at a disadvantage until she gets too close to the ground which might as well be made up of angel-seeking bear traps at that point.
Still, if he somehow managed to get her trapped and grounded at his mercy, he probably wouldn't kill her. Too faithful so angels are flying good things as far as he's concerned.
Plus that curse for killing an angel is no joke. He'd probably just make her huff miasma until she forgot what she was doing while he escaped. Or gave her his hedron-shard necklace.
>>
>>48355659
Is Thane next on the list of Serena's playthings?
>>
So, I have an idea for our current Innistrad Bound Walkers.

Would you like to play a game of Arch Enemy on Cockatrice in Commander Format against a 200 card Eldrazi deck with 100 life representing the legions of Fallen on Innistrad?
>>
>>48355724
What decks would the Walkers use? Could we proxy in our walker cards?
>>
>>48355691
I was just answering truthfully from what I understand of them and their power sets. I wouldn't mind but it's not really something I was thinking about when making the character
>>
>>48355724
Yeeessssssssss
But the real question now is, does everyone's schedule jive?
>>
>>48355762
What is the significance of his hedron shard necklace?
>>
>>48355393
>Serena
Weaken her then finish her off with a pinger with lifelink
>>
File: Pouches full of hedrons.png (161KB, 276x307px) Image search: [Google]
Pouches full of hedrons.png
161KB, 276x307px
>>48355782
He's from BFZ-era Zendikar and a novice lithomancer so pretty much everyone he knows would try and have pockets full of hedrons or hedron based "jewelry" just in case of eldrazi problems since they stave off eldrazi, eldrazification, and general madness.

So if he encountered Serena during the Shadows over Innistrad madness, then he'd think maybe giving her some hedrons would calm down and 'demadness' the angel that should be fighting for good and not trying to skewer him because that's what they did back home.

If it's Eldritch moon then he's likely already seen that all of this is because of Emrakul so he'd "know" that the hedron would stop her from going full Brisela.

Put simply, where he's from weird problems like madness are fixed with hedrons, so give that angel some hedron and maybe it'll fix her too.
>>
>>48355724
The way I see it, Revas would play Emrakul. My idea being that his character is putting his effort into protecting the others, acting as our Jace I guess you could say, explaining why he isn't part of the walkers attacking.

I'm going to have to get a bit imaginative with cards here, I don't think I have enough spells that fit her to fill out a 99 and it's going to seriously fuck up my madness synergy.

>>48355659
Serena isn't Avacyn levels of mad, she won't attack Thane without cause. She attacked Owl Mom because she's never seen such a creature and assumed it was another thing that Emrakul had melded together in her blind zealotry.

>>48355901
That's really neat actually. Serena wasn't mad during SOI though, well, not to the same degree. She was mono-W back then.

>>48355856
Valid strategy, alternatively a real easy way to beat Serena is to be ultra defensive until she burns herself out then finish her off. This even works on the tabletop because her deck burns through cards fast without much way to replenish them, I've just never encountered another flake deck that can punish that.
>>
>>48355758
You would Proxy your Walker Cards, this is just a casual Lore fueled game.

>>48355765
That's why I'm hoping people on steam have Revas Barley friended

>>48355978

Pretty much, I'll even have my Walker Card available to a player who wants to use him once a turn. He'll be a consistent presence but, the team will only be able to use his abilities once a turn (His -10 ult is an extra turn so that's big shit) and he's unattackable until one Walker falls
>>
>>48355978
>I've just never encountered another flake deck that can punish that.
Challenge accepted
>>
>>48355978
A modified BW Nekusar-esque deck could do it.
>>
Oh boy. From Vronak shitposting to namefag steamgroup circlejerking.

These threads are begging to be banned for good from the board.
>>
>>48356077
>>48356099
By no means was I boasting, it's just all the decks I played relied to hard on their creatures while I had 10000 tonnes of removal to vomit all over them, backed up by several wraths and burn.

I just need to not fight decks that I counter hard.
>>
>>48356128
I'd still call that an improvement.
>>
>>48356146
Eh, who am I kidding? I'd probably just play a troll deck full of Black Vice, The Rack, Manabarbs, and Sulfuric Vortex.
>>
>>48356128
>oh no a shit poster on 4chan
>lol u guys r faggots for having similar interests and using names to identify yourselves.

You are just one sad, angry little fellow aren't you?
>>
>>48356190
You got really mad for someone calling out your retarded Archenemy idea. But what else can be expected from someone like you.
>>
>>48355978
Oh that's good to know. I wasn't sure if she was starting to lose it during SOI or Eldritch Moon.
That said Thane probably would raise some flags on most people's "Yup, possessed by a demon" radar, at least on Innistrad.
>Some 18ish year old ottermode nothing that doesn't dress like anyone on the plane
>Smells like the hole in the ground that is literally a path to hell occupied by demons
>Says he walked through deep vampire territory and isn't bitten or drained of blood.
>After he said he woke up near said literal hell hole.
>And he has mysterious glowing rocks.
Everyone sane on Innistrad that's not a planeswalker would find him suspicious as fuck I imagine.
>>
>>48355724
Sure I'd throw Rynn in. Not very useful given he runs a blue scry/investigate deck. Not sure how to even give him a win condition yet to be honest.
>>
>>48356245
I ran a jank clue deck in standard that could win games, just play with the journal some.
>>
>>48356299
>Dear diary, today on Innistrad...
>>
>>48356245
Fetch any of the big blue bombs with journal. Like that sphinx that stops countering.
>>
What's the best mill deck I could run?
>>
>>48356373
Painters Servant/Grindstone?
>>
>>48356373
>>48356326
My clue deck was G/W, some of it was Tutelage + Fleeting Memories for mill while the green side used Briarbridge patrol to instantly play any giant monster I tutored with the journal. Alongside Ulvenwald Mysteries for chump blockers and Westvale fodder. A very basic combo was to journal for Ulvenwald Hydra and drop a Westvale then next turn I could easily flip the Westvale and probably drop a new one with a new hydra.

It wasn't competitive by any means but it was a viable and fun deck to play at FNM.
>>
>>48356381
We oldschool now
>>
>>48355724
If I can tune up my Samnel flake card a bit, then sure, I'd be happy to participate.
>>
>>48355724
I'll put together a shitty commander deck in an hour for this, sure.
>>
>>48356128
No no, its not steamgroup circlejerk, dumb anon.

It goes even further than that. Its a circlejerk for the flakes that are in Innistrad only. That has been even more obnoxious than flakepoint or shitposting.
>If you didn't insert yourself to this shitty storyline, dont bother messing with us, you pleb :) Take that, desire to make something else than endless angel/eldrazi fuckery.
>>
At least this thread doesn't have a fucking digimon.
>>
Let's have a vote. Which storm was worse? This one or last one?
>>
>>48357163
See
>>48357124
>>
>>48357056
>>If you didn't insert yourself to this shitty storyline, dont bother messing with us, you pleb :) Take that, desire to make something else than endless angel/eldrazi fuckery.
How insecure do you have to be to interpret other people doing something as a group as a direct insult towards you? What the fuck are you even talking about? I've read your post five times and I still can't figure out what your problem is. I have to break this down, because this is hurting my fucking brain.

>>If you didn't insert yourself to this shitty storyline, dont bother messing with us, you pleb :)
Okay, wait. So the storyline is bad. But you're upset that other people can't be a part of it? You have an issue with exclusion (that you completely imagined in your head) from something that you think is terrible anyway? This is utter nonsense.

>>Take that, desire to make something else than endless angel/eldrazi fuckery.
This is where you give me a fucking aneurysm. How does their storyline prevent you from making something? Seriously, what the fuck? If you have something you'd like to contribute to the thread, whether or not it has anything to do with Innistrad, there is literally nothing stopping you except your own laziness.

There is not a single discernible human thought in your entire post, so I can only assume you're some kind of experimental shitposting AI. In which case, tell your programmer he did a spectacular job.
>>
>>48357319
Just this
>How does their storyline prevent you from making something?
shows how fucking ignorant you are to the situation in these threads. Go back to writing mediocre smut, guy, and stop being so butthurt when your circlejerk is lifted on a pedestal.
>>
>>48357458
There is no situation. I wanted to make a flake who's bumbling around on Innistrad so I did. If I wanted, it could have been anywhere and I could just have a story with him there instead and no one would have yelled at me for doing that.
Go ahead. Post your flake, what are they doing? Where are they doing it. So long as you're not trying to make some stupidly OP card for them it should be fine.
>>
>>48357458
What? What would happen? Would your computer explode as soon as you clicked "post"? Are they stealing all the hot talent you want so badly for your ideas, so you can't even get started? Do you think if you posted something different, it would be poorly received or ignored (boo hoo hoo)? Just make it clear what your fucking problem is.
>>
>>48355724
Sounds interesting but
>I have no idea how to proxy my walker card in
>I'm not sure what to put in the deck, like is anything RBW good or should I stick to spells he probably could/should do since he's from Zendikar/Innistrad?
>I'm really out of practice on everything related to deckbuilding
>>
>>48357659
Try to use a card with the same identity and cmc as your walker. I use Nahiri for Serena.
>>
>>48357575
Not that anon, but you really are pissed. You should take it easy. Its pretty obvious that they are hinting to the fact that unless their creations are directly involved with one of the "major storylines", their work would remain largely ignored. and in these threads it really isnt just the matter of "boo hoo hoo", like you put it. If your work is ignored, it was a waste of time. This has been the problem in these threads ever since the beginning.
>>
>>48357659
No lie, I just stuffed a fuckton of R/W 'creatures and artifacts matter' cards into a commander deck. It won't play well, but I'm shit at deckbuilding anyway.
>>
>>48357720
>If your work is ignored, it was a waste of time.
Then this is a philosophical disagreement, because I absolutely do not believe that to be true. And it's unrealistic to expect that everything you make will be greeted with fanfare and praise, or even attention in general. Sometimes people just won't give a shit, and sometimes they will.
>>
>>48357828
It does get hard if you never get feedback.
>>
>>48357828
I guess most people are looking for feedback, not necessarily praise or fanfares. Even that is stupidly hard to get sometimes, especially if the thread is working like this one.
>because I absolutely do not believe that to be true
As you might guess, some people dont agree with you there. Its pretty obvious that most people dont write this stuff for their own personal enjoyment, they want to create content for the threads. If that content goes without notice, it failed its task.
>>
>>48357056
Dude its just some people having a fluffy one off game on cockatrice. God how autustic
>>
>>48357955
>>48357961
I can understand that a lack of feedback or recognition can be frustrating, but keep in mind that if you put your writing in a pastebin or (I think) a google document, there's a view count. So even if there aren't any replies in the thread, you can still check to see if people have at least followed the link you posted and (hopefully) read what you wrote. I think people just reading what you make counts as making a meaningful contribution. It's not as good as getting direct feedback, but it's something.
>>
>>48357961
Yeah but that seems to be the norm. I don't really get any feedback on my stuff but that doesn't mean people don't read it.
>>
Just putting this out there. A lot of the flakes I found really intriguing at their inception either haven't gotten any writing and/or their makers seem to have left a long time ago. Flakes like Hondick, Wrotok, Zix, Granny, Torbern, Marjanah, Sheng, or Tomiko. Just, again. Putting that out there.
>>
>>48358110
>>48358133
Some people really would prefer feedback too. You are totally right, reading is a good thing already, but if a creator doesnt see any feedback, that might make them demotivated to create further content because "I guess no one didn't really think anything about it". That is the absolute biggest shame that can happen.
>>
>>48358207
I'm fortunate in that I enjoy writing for the sake of writing. But I get that not everyone's like that.
>>
New Thread inc, lets try and keep the shitposting to a minimum this time, okay?
>>
Also thowing this out there. Generally, I find humans to be pretty boring. There, I said it.
>>
>>48358320
That's funny, considering most flakes you interract with are human.
>>
>>48358320
She wants that dragon dick
>>
>>48358400
Can you blame me? There are a lit of humans. Also, just because someone's flake is human, doesn't mean I'm instantly bored. It just means I'm less likely to look at the flakesheet and go "neat". Some humans I find interesting, for example: The Cathar, Marjanah, Anna, Symon (even though he is admittedly generic), and Diomedes. There are more, too. I'm taking an increased interest in Leon because I've enjoyed his writefaggings.
>>
>>48358457
>enjoyed his writefaggings
Thanks! It really makes me feel good to hear that.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>48358469
>>48358469
>>48358469
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.