[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GURPS General - /gurpsgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 62

File: GURPS OP1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
GURPS OP1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
What is your favourite 3e source-book? Edition

Previous Thread:
>>48216006
>>
File: needsmoarelephants.jpg (78KB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
needsmoarelephants.jpg
78KB, 540x260px
>>48311090
Illuminati or IOU, depending on how srs bsns I'm feeling at any given moment
>>
File: Marital Arts.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Marital Arts.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Screampunk
>>
File: 1454301687636.jpg (56KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454301687636.jpg
56KB, 603x800px
Ran a session today; zero combat! Just travel and rp!

I got told it was very atmospheric? I'm taking that as a compliment.
>>
So, FP loss. Barring any FP-powered special abilities, I see very little FP-loss in my games, never to the point where it actually affects anyone. Am I enforcing it wrong, or does/should FP only matter in certain kinds of games? Tell me about your experiences, /gurpsgen/.
>>
>>48311321
If you want FP matter a lot more, or at least have combat be about endurance and people panting, tired, you should take a look at The Last Gasp. It gives everyone a pool of Action Points, which you expend to do just about anything, and can only recover them by Waiting and Doing Nothing, taking any opportunity to recover becomes very important. Fights become peppered with pauses as combatants are left panting, waiting for a better opportunity to strike.
>>
>>48311321
Inlement weather. Extreme inclement weather.

My party is exploring a magically cursed wasteland. If they don't take precautions, shit gets real.
>>
What's your favorite point level to play at?
>>
>>48311321
Are people using extra effort often at all? If not maybe make things more challenging so people are forced to rely on it more often. This applies to combat and various other physical pursuits.
>>
>>48312654
I really enjoy point totals around 200~400. Gives me a lot of room to make a character as I see them, without having to save up points session after session to "complete" them, so to speak. Plus, at that point range, you can usually get some sort of exotic/supernatural power, which I love to play with in GURPS. They open up a whole world of interaction and exploration of the system and the setting that isn't really available if you're a 100 point joe schmoe adventurer killing goblins for the mayor.

>>48311321
I've found that FP rarely matters in most games. The only times it becomes relevant is when the party's roughing it for days or weeks, and even then, you need to capitalize on it by pushing them into some sort of conflict that they can't just sit around on and wait for their FP to come back. FP loss only matters when the GM makes it matter.

FP loss after a battle is a start. Add on hiking for an hour on a hot day in the desert after a night of no sleep... it starts getting a little silly, narratively, to justify, doesn't it? I'd just lift the >>48311415 long-term FP loss rules from last gasp, where losing 4/5ths of your FP starts incurring penalties. They should be fine without including the action point rules.
>>
I wish they would sell the pdf of CthulhuPunk
>>
File: original.png (251KB, 1050x470px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
251KB, 1050x470px
>>48311296
Events:

Break camp. Talk about evil elf lady that smelled of sulfur that showed up last night.

Midday. Came across a shed where a horned beastman was brewing wine from the corruption filled, fleshy, unnatural blood vines that are the only things that grow in this dead forest. Badass Dwarf offers to blow it's head off from where they were standing.

Rest of the group decides to try maybe talking to the guy. Rest of the group mostly doesn't speak Hebrew, so it was down to Gandalf the Very Annoyed at these Constant Interruptions to translate for us.

He's brewing for The Masters.

We don't get anything else out of the man, and just pass him by.

Afternoon. Huge storm builds on the dead horizon. Giant flashes of lightning. Rolling thunder. Huge, black clouds. The group finds shelter under a fallen tree, riding out the storm and getting ready for what comes next. Dwarf carves the name of one of the Big Bad's we had heard about recently into a cannon ball.

We see smoke in the distance, but don't investigate. Grumpy old man might yell at us if we get distracted from our quest by another shiny object.

Also, one time when we checked out smoke it turned out to be a horrible deamon.

Early evening. We reach a river with a bridge guarded by a old watchtower. Eldrich violet light glows from the windows and there's a blazer by the door. A scouting party is assembled, consisting of GIANT McHUGE savage lupine sword guy and Elf that won't speak the common lanauge of the rest of the group, but will write it.

They scout ahead, realize the blazer is fake, or magic. The fire has no scent and it isn't bothered by the wind or rain. She blast it with Elf Magic (tm) and the big guy runs up to wait at the door. To Be Continued.

Pretty good session. Several different scenes, even if none of them were combat.
>>
File: 17nh4qtkij9m1jpg.jpg (76KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17nh4qtkij9m1jpg.jpg
76KB, 636x358px
How would build Snowflame the cocaine powered super hero in GURPS?
>>
>>48314478
Dependency, a contact affliction...
>>
>>48314478
Lots of super powers with Accessibility: Only when high on cocaine.

DR 50 (Force Field, Minor effect: Glows silver), Attacks, ect.
>>
>>48311234
>marital arts
Winner gets half the loser's Wealth
Loser is straddled with Debt for the rest of his life
>>
Are wildcard technique versions of Targeted Attacks (e.g. Targeted Attack! (Skull) skill-3 [15]) legal?
>>
File: ss (2016-07-16 at 11.48.24).png (154KB, 695x813px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-16 at 11.48.24).png
154KB, 695x813px
>>48315502
Not only legal, they're cannon. Pyramid 3/61 - Way of the Warrior (More Power to Dungeon Warriors! article).
>>
Has anyone used the DF henchmen templates to run a "low level" game ? I'm considering using them for some LotFP modules I'm planning on adapting
>>
>>48316373
I've been thinking about running a 'City Watch' sort of game for a while now, and the Guard template looks perfect for it. GURPS works at many point totals, so you shouldn't have any issues making a game on 62 or 125 points work. I've never read LotFP or its modules. Just be sure to be careful when translating a module - GURPS is a lot more about size of force than the strength of those forces. At 125 points, fighting an equal number of opponents should give players pause; at 62, they should seriously consider what mistakes they made that got them into a fight and work on getting out of the combat alive, then never make those mistakes again.
>>
>>48311234
>>48315337

GURPS Marital Arts could have quite a lot of depth to it:

>how marriage is viewed in different settings
>political marriages
>magical and divine marriages
>spells that rely on marriage
>Special Rapport and marriage
>different types of marriages as Social Advantages
>>
>>48311296
>>48314150

GURPS tends to be very good for non-combat adventures, unlike a lot of other systems.
>>
>>48315557

It's good they add stuff like this. Multiple combat skills are way too expensive in GURPS and leads to martial prowess being weighted too much in points.
>>
>>48319101

Sounds like a good splatbook for Social Engineering.
>>
Time for my first DF session today!
A wizard and an assassin Vs. [Possessed Terrorbird] Cook's Blight
>>
...so, anyone got an UltraTech pdf lying around somewhere?
>>
>>48322313
Check the op image
>>
File: GURPS OP2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
GURPS OP2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
check the MEGA Archive mentioned in the OP
>>
Is there a difference between the three Cyberpunk PDF's in the trove?

Also are there any changes I need to make when using 3rd edition books with the 4th edition ruleset?
>>
>>48322702
>>48322698
Convenient. Thanks.
>>
>>48317448
That's assuming basic equipment and tactics on the part of the opposing force, of course.

If you are facing guys with medium shields and axes, and an SL of 12 or so to use the axes. Dosn't take that many points for such a person to be a very serious threat to a low point value character.

If they instead have nothing but claws and hate you can go 2 to 1 with even pretty basic PCs.
>>
>>48319101
I'd buy it.
>>
>>48320634
How did it go?
>>
File: Harpoon-old.jpg (64KB, 504x349px) Image search: [Google]
Harpoon-old.jpg
64KB, 504x349px
How much damage dose a harpoon do when pulled out?

Is it basic damage or wounding damage? IE: harpoon hits for 3 damage past armor to torso, deals 6 wounding damage because it's impaling.

Also, how dose this thing do thrust + 5 IMP damage? It's just a crummy spear that happens to be barbed.
>>
File: shm2.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
shm2.gif
3MB, 320x227px
>>48322702

>tfw your post on why GURPS is good, filled with spelling errors and incomplete points because it had to fit inside character limit. is immortalised forever in PDF.
>>
So I'm not entirely sure how pic related works. Can someone tell me if I'm doing it right?

Say, for whatever reason, I wanted a multiflechette load in a 7.62x51mm rifle (Say it's the future and these things happen ,whatever). Would I go: 7.62^3=442. That would mean that 7.62x51mm can have up to 442 projectiles in it? That seems absurd. Then, flechette it, that makes it 11, or rather on the table, round up to 12. Is that correct, at all?
>>
>>48325990
You are missing a number. The formula is (weapon caliber) divided by (multi-projectile pellet caliber) cubed. You're just taking weapon caliber and cubing it.

For example, if you want to put bird shot (2.79mm like in the example you listed) it would be (7.62/2.79)^3 = NP 20 or 21 (doesn't matter, 22 is the one used on the table).

Now, on the next page you see damage is {?? x 0.22}(0.5)pi-, 1/2D is {2.79 x 5 = 13.95}, Max is {2.79 x 50 = 139.5}, RoF is {??x22}, Rcl is 1.

The ?? depend on the gun you're loading this round into.
>>
>>48325124
Read the entry on B276. There's a note [8] that answers your first question.

For your second, the harpoon is a bigger, heavier, barbed spear. It gets +2 damage over a normal spear. At least that what it looks like to me from reading the tables.
>>
>>48327616
Realistically it's a very point light hunting tool that would be at best an improvised weapon. If you are doing harsh realism it should at best get the trident treatment (0.5 AP, -2 to SL).
>>
>>48328195
Realistically, I know nothing about them. Only what's on the tables which say it's 2 lbs heavier and barbed.
>>
>>48327501
So, if I were to have a 1.6mm flechette in the 7.62x51mm, it would be:
(7.62/1.6)^3=108.020197
108.020197/40=2.70050493
Upped to 4
So then you could have 4 flechettes in a 7.62x51mm rifle? Damage would be 6x0.50=3d Pi-?
>>
I'm a dumb fuck, could somebody spoonfeed me how psionics work?
>>
>>48324096
Pretty well. The grumpy assassin and the wizard have a reason to stick together for now, and probably more for the near future. I got to set up the boss monster, and start arranging things for their later quests. Actual combat is going to be next session, this one was just planning their hunt and gathering materials, getting a prelude of what the demon bird can do.

I don't think they've realized the bird is magic, despite it setting off both their magical senses, or that they've forgotten; so it'll be a fun thing to have it talk to them before it attacks.
>>
>>48331738
Short version: they're advantages.

Long version: Psi powers (and powers in general) are modified advantages with extra bits stuck on. In the case of psionics, the extra bit is the Psi -10% limitation. That limitation does a couple things:
-It allows anti-psi abilities to stop it
-It allows anti-psi tech to stop it (e.g. a super science helmet made of psychically null material to make you immune to telepathic mind control or mind reading).
-It counts as Psi for the purposes of psi talents like Telepathy Talent or Psychokinesis talent.
The underlying advantage is the same, though. Someone with a "wild" version of TK and someone with the psionic TK still follow the same rules for that advantage.

GURPS: Powers expands the ideas behind Psionics into power systems in general; a pyrokinetic and a burning chi monk both have Burning Attack 1d, but the pyro's attack has Psi -10% while the monk's has Chi -10%. While both power limitations are -10%, the effects are different; there aren't many anti-chi technologies in fiction, but there are anti-chi abilities/techniques, so the monk has the added hassle of maintaining some kind of vow or lifestyle to represent his martial arts focus.

Sorry if this doesn't help; I needed to sleep hours ago.
>>
>>48331738

Same as most powers. You buy an advantage and get a 10% discount for it being part of your ESP (or whatever) power, because it can be stopped by anti-psi stuff. Since those advantages are part of a power you can buy a power talent (e.g. ESP talent) which adds to all rolls to use the advantages covered by that power.

If you're using the rules in Psionic Powers, it's a little more complicated. You buy Abilities, which consist of one or more Advantages plus a Skill. The skill is a hard skill, based on the attribute which controls the relevant advantages. The skill replaces any attribute rolls usually needed by the advantages in question.

For example, you might have ESP Talent 1 and the Combat Sense and Retrocognition abilities. Combat Sense consists of the Combat Reflexes and Danger Sense advantages plus the Combat Sense skill (only one skill per ability regardless of how many advantages it is made of). Retrocognition is the Psychometry advantage plus the Retrocognition skill. Both skills add your level or ESP talent because they are both part of the ESP power.
>>
How would I stat out something like a battalion or Army with as a single character? I'm planning on running a larger scale war while my PC's do some more special stuff and I want to make running the armies easy on myself and the party if they choose to take command when I give them the option.
>>
>>48332911
Use Mass Combat.
>>
>>48332938
Oh I didn't know that was a thing.
>>
File: 1468366961737.jpg (71KB, 772x507px) Image search: [Google]
1468366961737.jpg
71KB, 772x507px
>>48317448
Shit a city watch based game sounds awesome. Alot of RP and a bit of combat can be thrown in if things are handled the wrong way. If you are playing over the internet and need a player let me know.
>>
>>48313827
Why? It's already been scanned. https://mega.nz/#F!yxFxlD4I!CGTYsnTE_8XAmcJxdMehAQ!30EjCI7Y
>>
>>48329443
I didn't check thoroughly (meaning, without opening the book) but it looks like you have the idea and your math checks out.
>>
>>48333320
I can't say for the other anon but for me at least because I like the book and buy them even if I already have scanned copies (especially so if I use them in a game).

I want SJG to keep paying writers and writing new books and that's worth $10 every month or three to me.
>>
>>48333811
That's totally fine, but it might be a better idea to write to the company instead of whining in this thread.
>>
>>48333882
Wasn't.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass. First thing I said was "I can't say for the other anon" which anyone who didn't have to breathe through his navel would have interpreted to mean "I'm not the one whining."

You might want to get your meds adjusted. Unless you like being the pigeon in Pigeon Chess.
>>
>>48333119
As much as I'd love to immediately start running, I need to do some research on city life in the middle ages, how the guard worked, etc.. Know of any good resources for that?

I'm also going to be starting college soon, so there'll be a dearth of free time. Probably just another game project on the backburner.
>>
>>48332092
>>48332106
Thanks cuties ;)
>>
>>48325134
please remake it as a pastebin and I will try to update both .PDFs
>>
File: towns.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
towns.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48336844
I have just the thing you need.
>>
File: Grabber.png (539KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Grabber.png
539KB, 1920x1017px
After encountering pic related, my PCs have sent a request for heavier weapons than the 7.62mm battle rifles they were issued. They specifically asked for a small cannon that could be mounted on the front of their boat, but I can't find any suitable real-world weapon that would be considered light enough to ship to them.

I'll probably give them a grenade launcher, recoilless rifle or heavy AM rifle instead. Which seems most likely to be entertaining? Setting is near future, so modern or currently in development weapons are available, but no Ultra-Tech. I'm thinking maybe an automatic GL, giving plenty of potential for collateral damage with bad rolls (none of them have the appropriate skill).

Of course, if they had actually shot the creature, they would have found that 7.62 NATO was perfectly adequate for stopping it. I think they just assume anything that looks that nasty has to be a serious threat. Even though they managed to basically incapacitate it with some rope.
>>
Can I perform an arm lock with a weapon if I'm using a shield that is strapped to my arm? It says that while wearing a shield that arm may still CARRY an item, so I am not sure if this applies to grabbing my weapon with the offhand while grappling.
>>
>>48340295
/k/ here
No idea what the setting is but you could give them a 40mm gmg or a bofors 40mm. Both are adequate enough to fit on a boat
>>
>>48336844
This anon has you covered
>>48338754
>>
File: ubi14.jpg (167KB, 1481x620px) Image search: [Google]
ubi14.jpg
167KB, 1481x620px
Has anyone ever made a coherent set of rules for converting the stats from Pokémon games into GURPS?

I feel like it should at least be possible to convert the monsters without their moves, at which point you could recreate the moves a bit more painstakingly by using, among other things, Innate Attacks.
>>
>>48341749
I personally think that way lies folly; attempting to convert one type of game to another game in a systematic function probably won't help anyone...

that said, I made this, which incidentally uses the pokemon elemental table:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwSPfzXCicwbUzFyTndkVUltUjg/view

It's a worksheet that calculates the costs of different meta-traits for elemental weaknesses, resistances, invulnerabilities, etc. assuming that all elements are otherwise even in your universe (spoilers, they aren't even in Pokemon, so these costs aren't exactly fair.)

My thoughts on the same thing:
http://pseudoboo.blogspot.com/2016/02/ability-elemental-rock-scissors-paper.html
>>
>>48341861
I thought GURPS wasn't a game, but a toolkit for making games? I thought GURPS could handle anything?
>>
File: ZPXIw[1].jpg (165KB, 605x532px) Image search: [Google]
ZPXIw[1].jpg
165KB, 605x532px
>>48341883
>>
File: tumblr_o1h2w5iopZ1ugasu4o1_500.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1h2w5iopZ1ugasu4o1_500.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>>48341883
>>
File: 1328679924869633196.gif (2MB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1328679924869633196.gif
2MB, 500x306px
>>48341883
pic related.
>>
>>48341967
>>48341979
>>48341996
Now hold on, this is what I was told.
>>
File: 300px-81mmMORT_L16.png (265KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
300px-81mmMORT_L16.png
265KB, 300x439px
>>48340295
Try issuing them 200 rounds of 7.62mm AP. It means less Wounding damage, but should shoot though most armor, even BATTLE CRABS.

For a mounted gun, I'd have Command (or whomever) send them a 81mm mortar. It's utterly the wrong tool for the job, too heavy to run around with, but a collection of smoke, starshell, HE and Incendiary rounds will give them a toy to play with.
>>
>>48341883
It can, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy or the end result in any way usable.
>>
>>48342206
I don't really see how a batch of statted creatures based on another game would be entirely unusable.
>>
>>48342022
Striking ST = Attack/5
HP = HP/10
ST is the Smaller of those two, that one is zeroed out, and the other is reduced to the difference.
DR = Defense/10
MR = Special Defense/20, with the +50% enhancement that doesn't prevent special attacks.
Basic Speed = Speed/15, round to nearest quarter.
Special Attack is weird and you do wildcard levels of innate attack * (special Attack/20) Buy Innate Attack! N (Cosmic, follow up all attacks, feature, added to damage instead of occurring after damage, +150%)[Cost of most expensive innate attack, think 10 points *3*2.5 for the cosmic enhancement]

That's probably good enough for starting, and can be adjusted a bit more for your needs.
>>
>>48342022
You *can* do it, but it would be a ton of work and it won't be a great idea. GURPS is well suited to simulationist style gameplay, while pokemon goes for a much more free-flowing approach with its "stats" and such. So in the end you'd probably get something that doesn't feel much like pokemon or GURPS.

I mean, if you want pokemon to be able to do fights to the death and rip open jugular veins, go for it; it's just not the best choice of a system, I'd go for something like Mutants and Masterminds first.

Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's a good idea.
>>
>>48342276
I argue that the problem isn't that GURPS can't do it, but that it can't be done systematically... there is no magic function to turn the six numbers that represent pikachu's HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed into "A small electrical rodent that relies on status afflictions and high speed to defeat enemies" in GURPS.
>>
>>48342333

The problem is really that GURPS aims to emulate movies and books, not videogames.

Videogame HP completely mess with GURPS' structure, and does so double so when you HAVE to have it in the game to be faithful to the spirit of the videogame.
>>
>>48342462
Pokemon becomes a lot easier to model if you base things off the manga or anime; modeling the game all but requires you to go into the minutea, because that is what makes the game the game. It's not a pokemon game if it doesn't have levels, catch rate, 621 well defined moves, etc., and all those things wreak havoc when you try and translate it to the tabletop. This goes for *all* tabletop rendition of Pokemon, not just the theoretical GURPS: Pokemon; just look at PTA for an example of a tabletop game crushed under the weight of representing all aspects of vidya.

If you are willing to stat out, say, Pikachu the way you would a D&D monster where you take a description/concept and write up the stat block rather than take the vidya as gospel truth and try and translate every move, stat, state, and level 1:1, things would be so much easier; I could write up a statblock for a large rat that relies on speed and the disabling effect of the electrical charge it can generate to fend off predators and other foes in about a half hour, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pull up Bulbapedia and spend the next six hours going through equations to make sure it's an exact replica of the vido game version down to the IVs.

But I guess at that point it's not close enough for most people to care; it might be an okay magical pet battle system, but it's not pokemon. It doesn't FEEL like pokemon.
>>
>>48340373
I've looked at the books and found no answer.

Common sense would seem to suggest that it's possible. The shield would probably get in the way, but that's accounted for with it giving you penalties in close combat anyway and it is another rigid object you have some control over so it seems like it could actually give you some benefits in terms of leverage and so on.
>>
>>48341861
How am I supposed to read this elemental spreadsheet?
>>
>>48345125
Read the post I linked with the spreadsheet. It's got excel formulas as well so you can roll your own elements. It basically calculates DR and Vulnerability costs as a meta-trait depending on how many elements a particular element is strong or weak against.
>>
>>48342462

Piles of Ablative DR/HP in addition to Unkillable 1 goes a long way towards emulating the mechanics of video game HP.
>>
>>48345646
But why would you want to?

Gurps can make fantastic reality a truth for your game. Pokémon is just too simple and too childishly nuanced.
>>
>>48345780

"But why would you want to? "

Different folks for different strokes?

"Pokémon"

I didn't think of nor mention Pokémon. Why did you?
>>
>>48345808
Ah, the whole thread of discussion was coming from the anon asking about Pokémon up above. Or at least I assumed.

Sorry, it's summer and we've had (YET AGAIN) an influx of flavor of the month gamers looking to convert the new hotness to gaming modes.
I saw it happen with transformers, batman, the hobbit, the avengers, and fucking overwatch. Mark my words, next month we will see Suicide squad request threads. Screencap me.
>>
File: suffer_my_80s_wrath_bitch.jpg (296KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
suffer_my_80s_wrath_bitch.jpg
296KB, 600x798px
>>48345992

At least the system is good for that.

Heck, most point-buy systems easily handle whatever literary/cinematic/televised flavor your mental taste buds crave at the moment.
>>
File: 1460234929404.jpg (108KB, 987x810px) Image search: [Google]
1460234929404.jpg
108KB, 987x810px
>>48346074
True, but my god, the times I've also seen those threads devolve into"I'll just use d20 modern!"
>>
>>48338754
>>48341524
Thanks! I'll be giving this a read throughout the day. The idea of an Italian city watch tickles me pink for some reason...
>>
>>48311090

Transhuman Space. The core book

If you want a one book setting, then Technomancer. Covert Ops and Special Ops are also excellent.
>>
>>48311090
>What is your favourite 3e source-book? Edition
>No mention of Cyberworld
Terrible, just terrible.
>>
File: hipster-elite-daily-1.jpg (137KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-elite-daily-1.jpg
137KB, 600x742px
>>48345992
>How dare you like something popular
>>
File: 1-weapon-systems.jpg (45KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1-weapon-systems.jpg
45KB, 500x355px
>>48340295
A browning M2 heavy machine gun is an obvious choice.

If that's too light then there's half a dozen 20mm cannon systems that are commonly fitted to warships with various kinds of mountings.
>>
File: Oerlikon_20mm_mg_8416.jpg (551KB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
Oerlikon_20mm_mg_8416.jpg
551KB, 4368x2912px
>>48350840
Ye olde and venerable Oerlikon 20mm comes in many favors.
>>
File: LW Shadow.jpg (101KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LW Shadow.jpg
101KB, 600x400px
>>48340295
http://www.msi-dsl.com/our_products/weapons/
They should shop here. They even have a teensy little one.
>>
Are there any good play reports, written, video or podcast, on a Dungeon Fantasy session?

I'd like to see how an avarage game of DF plays out.
>>
>>48351976
Dungeon Fantastic, a blog run by Peter V. Dell'Orto, author of Martial Arts (A fantastic GURPS book), has many, many blog posts about how his DF games have gone.

http://dungeonfantastic.blogspot.com/2012/03/df-game-leaving-caves-of-chaos.html Here's a link to one, but you can just search for Felltower and get a game that's gone on for 70+ sessions.

I'm not really sure if you can say there are 'standard' Dungeon Fantasy games, though. While each of them probably have the same templates, how people play them could be wildly different.
>>
>>48311090
>What is your favourite 3e source-book?
It's not necessarily my favourite, but I did find the two Discworld books an interesting read. I haven't run anything set in the Discworld, though, and, although the idea occasionally seems appealing, I have my doubts as to how well it would work as a TTRPG setting.
>>
I want to run a Shadowrun game but the system seems kind of clunky especially with 5th editions editing.

Has anybody here ran or does run a Shadowrun game in GURPS how well does the system handle it, and what books do you use?
>>
>>48355814

Apprently, lots of people. unless you clogged Google with porn searched, GURPS shadowrun should give you tons of results.

>>48311090
IOU
>>
>>48356063
A lot of what's come up are just questions on how to convert it or half finished projects, some things missing are how to handle wired reflexes and rules for Adepts.
>>
>>48355814
>>48356427
Going by my extremely limited knowledge of Shadowrun and general displeasure of its magic, straight GURPS handles it easily.

If you tell us what wired reflexes/adepts do in-universe, we can probably tell you how it'd go in GURPS.

If wired reflexes is just 'you're faster in combat', a cybernetic implant that gave ETS or Combat Reflexes should be enough. If it makes people very fucking fast in combat, as in, capable of performing more actions, it'd be ATR.

From cursory Google searches, an Adept would just have advantages as powers with the Chi limitation. DR, Enhanced Dodge/Parry, Striker, Innate Attack, maybe a stunning fist Affliction, etc.
>>
>>48342022
I could build decent a pokemon game but the crux of the issue is that you convert the reality of the universe not clone the stats.
Basically the moves are more or less a thing and the stats give some ideas but you aren't converting from one system to another.
It is like trying to build D&D frats in gurps dont do it instead build a conceptually similar ability that flows with the GURPS system instead of trying to tack on D&D/Pokemon game concets to gurps which is structurally different.
>>
>>48356480
Yeah that's perhaps the best, I found a link to a Cyberpunk Obsidian Portal campaign that listed wired reflexes as such.

Cybernetic Design “Wired Reflexes” Accelerated Reflexes

$18,000
LC2
Radical

15 Points

Electronic boosts to the brains reflex-receptors allow the user to react to high pressure situations much more rapidly, though it doesn’t effect actual physical speed.

Statistics: Combat Reflexes (Cyberware -40%) [9], Increased Initiative +2 (Cyberware -40%) [6]
>>
>>48311090
Swashbucklers
>>
File: dredd-ma-ma-1.jpg (48KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dredd-ma-ma-1.jpg
48KB, 620x349px
>>48356480
Shadowrun has an odd relationship with things that let you take more actions then other people, but in general has a love affair with them. In GURPS, such abilities are pretty hugely expensive (as they should be) given how overwhelmingly powerful they are.

Enhanced Time Sense is a interesting fit, given the ability to see bullets coming. I like it as a way to represent overclocking your brain.

>>48355814

Basic Set, Magic, Marital Arts, High Tech.

A Physical Adept will have trained by a master and some Chi / Magic related abilities, from prosaic (Enhanced DX or ST with the Magic limitation) to exotic (Enhanced Time Sense, Chameleon, Super Jump).

For the most part I suggest keeping gear TL 8. TL 9 weapons aren't bad, but can mess up balance pretty quickly.

Mystic Adepts are mages without quite so many powers.

Be warned: Being a Shadowrun mage in GURPS could be pretty crazy expensive. You don't get automatic abilities to perceive another world and project yourself into it for being a mage in GURPS, or to summon and control spirits. The half a dozen super powers you get for being Mr Wizard add up to a lot of points, built GURPS wise.
>>
>>48358365
>>48358197
>>48355814

You don't have to reinvent the wheel. Ultra-Tech is imperfect but dose have a lot of cybernetics stated out, though imperfectly.

Accelerated Reflexes gives you an extra attack, but not multi-attack so you can't use it with the same weapon. Unless you are carrying a couple pistols, it's a very 'why fucking bother?' implant.
>>
>>48358542
I'd recommend using 3E's cyberware. It's a lot better, and there's a lot more of it.
>>
>>48358542
pretty much everything in Ultra-tech is usable except the weapons and armor.

Even then those are usable if you buff their stats a little.
>>
>>48342252
This guy got the right idea. That's what I use whenever I want, for whatever ungodly reason, to translate stats from one game to another: you look at the typical range of stats and their average/baseline value in both games, and try to find some quick function to convert the stats of the first game so they correspond to the values in the second game.
And even then you end up with something horribly broken.
>>
>>48359714
>armor.
The fuck's wrong with ultra tech armour?
>>
>>48360454
It doesn't stop damage from any gun, except TL 9's.
>>
>>48360504
You fucking what?
A reflex vest with trauma plates (TL9) is 52 DR.
That is enough to block up to 9d damage with nearly 100% success (More like 99.99% but whatever). It also also enough to block 5d damage with a 2 armour divisor with nearly 100% success, and 3d with a 3 armour divisor with nearly 100% success.

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: Skelly Stats.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Skelly Stats.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Making some monsters for an upcoming DF game using Mailanka's templates (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=63730).
So far I've got a three skeletons: one weak fodder, one not fodder (but still pretty weak), and a worthy. So far so good /tg/?
>>
>>48360647
If you are playing Dungeon Fantasy, and those CER values are correct (they look kinda low) then they might be a little on the weak side.
My 5 players are less than 250 and often cleaning the floor with 100+ CER groups of opponents... and two of those five are pretty useless.
>>
>>48360701
I'll give the CER calc another look. I thought they seemed low too, but at least the Worthy seems okay; 2d injury, DR 6, plenty of HP, and a decent active defense are all in line with what I would consider starting values for a Knight, and the CER seems to agree with that. On second though, the CER did take a serious hit from Vulnerability and Fragile (-9 total), so maybe that's what you're seeing.

A CER 125 encounter up against a CER 250 party is on the very low end of Worthy; if you dropped it just a little, it'd be a Fodder encounter. For the time being, I'm going to assume CER works as-is in terms of balancing encounters, but once the game starts going I will keep an eye out for things being too easy. The campaign is going to be a megadungeon, though, so "too easy" might be just right since there's probably going to be a lot of chained encounters without long breaks between.

The Generic Skeleton is mostly just there to act as a base for the other two templates. Regradless, it and the Skeleton Killer were meant to fill out other encounters, not form the base for one (though skeleton/skeleton killer mobs might constitute a serious fight on their own).

Thanks for the comments Anon!
>>
>>48360997
That makes sense. For some reason, It didn't occur to me to think of them as "the stuff that fills in the cracks around the dangerous guys," and DR 6 is decent.

I can't think straight right now.
>>
Where would you guys recommend I find games for GURPS? I tried Roll20 and there is only a handful while this game seems more popular than that. Any forums I can look into to find a group to join up with?
>>
File: Julius.jpg (59KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
Julius.jpg
59KB, 540x800px
Where would you guys recommend I find games for GURPS? I tried Roll20 and there is only a handful while this game seems more popular than that. Any forums or sites I can look up to find a group to join?
>>
File: 1427314414716.jpg (110KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427314414716.jpg
110KB, 640x960px
>>48360576
That's the only body part it covers, of course, and a old fashioned .338 Winchester Magnum with a steel core (9d+1 pi- and 2 divisor) will blow right though with 6.5 pi- damage.. something that seems like a fuck of a lot to the vitals though high tech body armor.
>>
>>48362931
Yes, and that's reasonable. We're not going to find some super material that can easily block high caliber armour piercing bullets anytime soon. It is extremely easy to design how power bullets, and extremely difficult to design high power armour. The reason that's only on the torso is because it is extremely impractical and difficult to armour limbs.

TL10 Trauma Plates give 70 DR
TL10 Power Armour gives 150 DR
TL11 Trauma Plates give 105 DR
TL11 Power Armour gives 200 DR

Those are completely reasonable numbers. And considering that armour will never trump ballistics or any other sort of weaponry that may come in to play, is probably realistic.
>>
>>48362733
I've found a few good games from here, other then that it's been luck.
>>
>>48363042
>Yes, and that's reasonable. We're not going to find some super material that can easily block high caliber armour piercing bullets anytime soon.

Boron carbide in a carrier stops steel core .338 Win Mag dead. You'd need at least three rounds to shatter the plate enough to hope to get one past.
>>
>>48363052
Well if there is a player and/or gm who is lurking this thread and needs a player let me know.
>>
>>48362708
>>48362733
>>48363297

Best bet is to run a game yourself and stumble through it, and hope that the other players are brave enough to GM themselves.

That's the only way we're going to get more GURPS games - more GURPS GMs. And we're not going to get more GURPS GMs if prospective players don't take up the reigns themselves. Sure, your first few games might not be good, or even decent, as you learn the system and search the SJGames forums/ask here about questions you have, but it's the best way to immediately improve everyone's chances of a game, by GMing it yourself.
>>
>>48363406
If I could take the time to sit down and learn how to work Roll20 I can make a world war 2 GURPS game.
Only thing is that to get a huge perspective I might have my players play as Germans or U.S. Marines.
>>
>>48363042
Weirdly we are kind of going in the reverse direction. Better armoring compounds are available all the time, but there's pretty much nothing you can do to get around the physics of small arms rounds.

5.56mm NATO is, even with new designs, falling more and more behind body armor. Going to heavier rounds means serious compromises; intermediate rifle rounds exists for a reason, and full power rounds are far larger, have more pronounced trajectory and weigh more, while providing far heavier recoil.

Despite what GURPS might suggest shooting a high velocity round though someone doesn't explode them into gibs. A bullet that hits a limb is likely to generate a causality but, compared to a torso hit, far, far less likely to cause death or a life changing injury.
>>
>>48363456
Roll 20 is pretty easy to figure out especially if you're not a subscriber, they have maybe half an hour of tutorials for basic members.

Most of your time is taken up making maps as a gm with roll20 but if super detailed maps aren't a concern you can just draw up maps on the fly in no time
>>
>>48363487
Maybe it's just the armour divisor then. I've never liked the armour divisor system much, makes far too much difference in armour values. Halving something is just a little too much.
>>
>>48366037
Yeah, personally I'd prefer for most high velocity rounds to instead just get a flat "fuck this amount of DR" reduction to reflect their ability to punch though cover and armor.

That would also help with the way that putting on a chain halbruk significantly increases the chances you will survive being shot with a .45 pistol, as opposed to reality where slowing down the bullet a tiny bit and giving a bunch of shit to get dragged into the wound just make things much worse.
>>
>>48366288
I'm not entirely sure that would work either. Maybe if there were more divisors, and everything generally had one, a-la Twilight 2013? I think it worked okay there.
>>
>>48366288

That would probably be a good solution. You could also balance the actual damage of guns around this as well, and more advanced guns would get more "fuck this amount of armor" instead of actual damage.

That way, people who got shot in slightly higher TL:s would be reduced to red paste instantly (though I play with the optional rule that bodyshots only go to 1x your hp, so I'm good). and HP might even stay relevant at high tl.
>>
>>48365959
I just need to learn how to make NPCs and write out my story. I know how /tg/ hates controversial things but one of the ideas in my head is running a SS unit which would be incredibly easy but I'm not sure how my players will react
>>
The reason why I like GURPS because it allows games where different tech levels meet.

On that note. Have anyone experienced a higher TL party introducing guns to a lower TL setting?

More specifically. I am planning on running a banestorm game where the players are Russian Mafia with a boat-full of guns intended for an arms deal get caught in a banestorm and end up in Yrth.

Assuming the players are smart enough to avoid getting gangraped by the Wizard Illuminati and/or the Ministry of Serendipity. The question of manufacturing more guns and ammo will inevitably come up.

The problem is that I am not exactly sure how to approach that.
>>
>>48367344
Well, if they are smart enough, they won't produce new guns (unless they plan to start civil war or something) and will rarely use their.
They can contact underground engineers and, after some time, get reliable source of smokeless powder and ammo.
That's assuming none of the player characters have any scientific knowledge to do research on their own.
>>
>>48367344

Thing is, do these guys know how to make gun powder? Otherwise mundane guns are a non starter.

That and proper machining are basically the biggest problems for making new guns.

Read the Ring of Fire series for tips
>>
Running a cyberpunk game and I'd like Blindsight style vampires to appear at some point. Unsure how to represent some of their stuff though, mainly the whole simultaneous worldview thing, would just really high IQ cover it?
>>
>>48370080
Are you the Anon that asked about this a while ago, or is Blindsight just really popular among GURPS players? I've never hear of it before someone brought it up in a thread.

The last time they were brought up, I recommended 20+ IQ, the Foresight advantage ("Fortunately, I Saw This Coming," from Pyramid #3/53: Action), and exploitation of the planning rules ("I've Got a Great Idea," same issue). Maybe add visualization on top of that?

What's simultaneous worldview?
>>
>>48366037
There really should be things like 1.5/1.25 armor divisors.
>>
>>48370771
IIRC their simultaneous worldview is just that they can have several lines of thoughts at once in parallel, even some that contradicts the others.
>>
>>48370824
There definitely should be, I was actually thinking about that earlier. It's a great idea.
>>
>>48370858
Sounds like Compartmentalized Mind.
>>
>>48370858
Compartmentalized Mind, then-it allows for extra mental actions.
>>
I put this together, a list of resources to use that might help someone put together some monster catching mechanics in GURPS, based on the argument that occurred a little earlier in the thread.

http://pseudoboo.blogspot.com/2016/07/mechanics-monster-catching.html
>>
>>48370824

If you use the 'survivable guns' rules, basic firearms get a (2) divisor and half damage. That means that you can fine-tune a bit better, since a (3) is like a (1.5) in the basic rules. I'd be inclined to use them for rifles and other high-velocity weapons and leave pistols as they are.

In High-Tech, most AP rounds get a 30% reduction in damage as well as the lower wounding modifier, which results in them getting total penetration of 140% what a normal FMJ round does, which seems about right. Only doing 35% of the HP against unarmoured targets is quite harsh though. It seems that they should be better than that.
>>
Does anyone have any ideas on making equipment less of a hassle in play?

I've made some equipment cards which work quite well for keeping track of who has what, where they are carrying it and the essential rules for each item. However, I'm still using the standard encumbrance rules which causes my players to grumble when they have to add up all their gear's weights.

I think a simplified system with fewer numbers to keep track of should be possible, but how to implement it and keep Lifting ST relevant?

I'm thinking either limiting them to Basic Lift/5 'large items' (anything over 3 lbs or so) and unlimited smaller items or 5 (or whatever number works out best) items over (BL/5) and unlimited under that. Probably the former, since that means it's simple to define what is and isn't a large item. Then treat everyone as having medium encumbrance unless they drop pretty much all their gear (say one large item and up to BL/5 small ones for 'no encumbrance'?)

Thoughts? Does it seem playable?
>>
File: 1423254552719.jpg (601KB, 1536x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1423254552719.jpg
601KB, 1536x1420px
>>48373983
I don't hate it. Reminds me of something I saw someone do involving dice.

Rather then carry an exact number of rations, ammunition, ect. you carry a dice value of it.

So let's say you have 1d of rations. Every time you stop and eat you roll 1d. If it comes up 1 you get the item but lose the dice. When you run out of dice, you've used up the last of that item.

If you are willing to use another inventory slot you can get another 1d of something. You always roll just 1 dice for item used, just don't run out until you've rolled 1 on the last.
>>
>>48340295
It's not about stopping it, it's about blasting that abomination so hard you remove all traces of it from the Earth. Let them throw a grenade in its maw.
>>
>>48373983
I like that idea for its simplicity. Not sure if your math adds up right but the concept is neat.

I won't ever use it because I am a "calculate everything" autist, but good concept.
>>
I love Sorcery!
>>
Little concerned over Sorcery costs. So I'm slowly making a library of Sorcery spells for GCS. (.adq, not .spl, if that makes a difference.)

Mostly just copying from the books--pretty sure I fucked up with Air Jet slightly because I needed to change the base point cost to make it add up like it does in the books Everything else is fine though, (Admittedly, only just finished Detect Life--fuck you I'm tired all the time.)

Anyways, I also decided to make my own spells.

Armor of Scales
Full Price: 15, +5 per level

Affliction 1
Advantage:
Scales: +10%
DR: +50% per level
Sorcery: -15%

in GCS I took out the DR and just made each level cost 5 points, so I could tie the levels to the DR bonus. Nice and neat.

Problem, that's 3 points for a 1 minute spell (as that's how long Affections last) for DR1, 4, for DR 2, 5 for DR 6.

It seems to be incredibly cheap. I'm thinking I missed something with durations when turning afflictions to spells and so it needs an extended duration or something?
>>
>>48378261

DR3, fuck me for mistyping, ugh
>>
>>48378261
Wouldn't the highest level requires Sorcerous Empowerment 3? If we treat SE as an equivalent of Magery, that makes the spell the exclusive purview of fairly talented/dedicated sorcerers (depending on if SE is learnable in the setting or not).
>>
>>48378517
>Wouldn't the highest level requires Sorcerous Empowerment 3? If we treat SE as an equivalent of Magery, that makes the spell the exclusive purview of fairly talented/dedicated sorcerers (depending on if SE is learnable in the setting or not).

Good point...ish, forgot about that. Have to actually code that into the library, Imma dip.

Still, that's a 1 second DR2 spell at Sorcerous Empowerment 1 for 4 points.

At Sorcerous Empowerment 3, that's 30 points in it, you can go up to DR 4 for 6.
>>
File: 1365469068945.jpg (122KB, 622x752px) Image search: [Google]
1365469068945.jpg
122KB, 622x752px
>>48378722
How much Magery is too much, anyway?
>>
>>48333811
Same for me. I'm in the process of buying up their gurps 3e/4e back catalog for that exact reason. I'm a recording engineer and I've spent almost as much on GURPS as I have on gear.
>>
File: Sublime Way.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Sublime Way.pdf
1B, 486x500px
D&D conversion anon here.
I recall a person from here asked me to convert Pathfinder Path of War and Path of War Expanded disciplines to GURPS styles.
So, here we have the expanded Sublime Way document with fixes to the Tome of Battle styles and the addition of the new ones.
>>
File: Sublime Way.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Sublime Way.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48383372
Fixed some spelling mistakes and added Wrestling to the Stone Dragon style. Should be fine now.
>>
>>48378261
>>48378722

That math doesn't seem right.

For a start, if it's 15 points +5 per level, level 1 would have a full cost of 20 points. That translates to 4 points as a known spell or needing twenty levels of Sorcerous Empowerment (210 points) to improvise.

One point extra per level of DR seems cheap, but you also need 10 points in SE per two levels, so it ends up being about six points per level which is slightly higher than just buying DR directly.

Admittedly, it is still a powerful ability for that price. I think that's pretty much an issue of low levels of DR being very good in a fantasy game and having access to multiple buffing afflictions in general being very good for what they cost. However, as a sorcery ability it is balanced by the fact it can be dispelled by anti-magic effects and can't be used constantly because the FP cost would build up faster than it could be recovered, so you aren't going to have the whole party armoured up in every encounter unless they always know that they are going to fight in advance.

Afflictions actually last one minute per point by which the target failed their roll. Most Sorcery spells change this to a fixed duration (+0% enhancement) which assumed a MoS of 3, so you should actually take reduced duration to lower it to one minute.

Buff spells also usually have increased 1/2D range and No Signature (the spell itself is an invisible effect, the advantage it grants can still be obvious).
>>
>>48370771
>>48370872
>>48371233
Different Anon, just happened to have read the book recently. I remember those posts, didn't pay them attention at the time though.

Ok that's pretty much what I came up with myself, thanks for confirming it.
>>
>>48385579
So, I just had a wild idea for making sorcerers better at improvisation (or, rather, making it a better option); instead of the points of a spell being limited by your sorcery rank, it's points/5. So, if you have Sorcerous Empowerment 4, you could improvise a spell that costs up to 20 or whatever points, since 20/5 is 4.
>>
>>48386257
What? For starters, that math looks off, but the main issue is that you're totally ignoring what SE actually is -- Modular Abilities -- and just sort of throwing rules out the window. If you want a cheaper MA that gives more points per point, use a less open-ended version; make improvisation take time or resources, or replace improvisation with cribbing from spell books.

Having every ability at your fingertips is POWERFUL; versatility is a huge boon. Even if you're capped at less than 5 points for improvised spells, you can make that spell do *anything*, ensuring that it will be perfect for the situation.
>>
>>48385579

Do the math again dude.

Affliction =10
>Advantage 10% per point level
DR=50%
Scales = 10%
Sorcery = -15%

Result: 45%

10*.45= 14.5
rounding

DR1=15 points
45+50(extra level of DR)=95
10*95= 19.5
rounding

This is an excellent point however:

>One point extra per level of DR seems cheap, but you also need 10 points in SE per two levels, so it ends up being about six points per level which is slightly higher than just buying DR directly.

Of course, it can also be applied to the whole party.

>Afflictions actually last one minute per point by which the target failed their roll. Most Sorcery spells change this to a fixed duration (+0% enhancement) which assumed a MoS of 3, so you should actually take reduced duration to lower it to one minute.

Great, now it's even cheaper. But MoS?

>Buff spells also usually have increased 1/2D range and No Signature (the spell itself is an invisible effect, the advantage it grants can still be obvious).

Okay, the latter half is something I completely missed. Thank you man.
>>
/gurpsgen/ what's YOUR favourite magic system?
>>
>>48386523
The standard magic system. I've used it for years and it's very satisfying in play.
>>
>>48386523
I haven't decided. I like how the variants in Thaumatology look like, but I haven't used them yet.
>>
>>48386512

>Of course, it can also be applied to the whole party.

That's an inherent issue with beneficial afflictions being really good if you have time to put them in place. In fact, all buff abilities in GURPS are pretty awesome; ritual path magic can do similar things on a more long-term basis.

>Great, now it's even cheaper. But MoS?

Margin of Success. Should have actually written MoF (Margin of Failure).
>>
>>48386523

Path and Book. It's got the flavour of Ritual Path Magic, but without having to calculate spell costs on the fly and worrying that the PCs will come up with a spell which bypasses the adventure too easily.

I'm fond of Chinese Elemental Magic too for a completely different flavour.
>>
>>48386523
Threshold magic isn't a system by itself, but I love it
>>
File: pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg (49KB, 580x390px) Image search: [Google]
pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg
49KB, 580x390px
Name: Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express revolver
TL: 8
Damage: 9d-1 pi++
Acc: 3
Range: 475/2715
Wt.: 13.25 lb (14.25 full)
RoF: 1
Shots: 5
ST: 17 <-- 16? 18?
Bulk: -3? -4?
Recoil: 5?
Cost: $17,316 U.S.
LC: 3

The Pfeifer Zeliska is a single-action loading gate revolver chambered for the gargantuan .600 Nitro Express hunting round.

It is advised that shooters have high ST (either innately, through magical enhancements, or technological augmentation), employ a two-handed shooting stance, and/or possess several levels of the Hand Cannon Perk from Gun Fu in order to tame the massive recoil of this revolver.

Sources ->

http://gamingballistic.blogspot.com/2016/06/reloading-press-600-nitro-express.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfeifer_Zeliska_.600_Nitro_Express_revolver

http://www.guns.com/2012/02/17/the-pfeifer-zeliska-the-revolver-in-600-nitro-express/
>>
File: 1456282928154.png (257KB, 224x414px) Image search: [Google]
1456282928154.png
257KB, 224x414px
>>48386523
I keep wanting to work Assisting Spirits into a game. It's gonna happen someday!
>>
>>48311090
If I want to get started with GURPS how would I go about this?My RPG experience is just some Pathfinder
>>
>>48388410

Snag the GURPS Ultra-Lite/Lite PDF and begin with the rudimentary rules.
>>
>>48388410
Read GURPS Lite (not Ultra-Lite).
>>
But I'm curious, has anyone used more than one magic system in the same game? Sorcerers use Sorcery, Shamans use RPM, something like that? Does it work?
>>
>>48388156

I'd say ST 18. The H&H .600NE in High-Tech is ST 14 two-handed. Since two-handed pistol shooting multiplies ST by 0.8, you need it to be ST 18 in order to not be easier to use than the rifle.

Bulk is probably -4. Rifles and shotguns of similar weight and barrel length are generally Bulk -5 and folding or removing the stock reduces it by 1.

Recoil is mostly irrelevant, but the H&H rifle has Rcl 7 and folding or removing a stock increases it by 1 so I'd say 8.

Cost should probably be translated to GURPS dollars (which are equivalent to 2006 USD, I think). So about $15K.
>>
>>48388658
I used Symbol and Syntactic simultaneously, but that's cheating because they basically the same.

I also played in a game than included Path and Book as well as Symbol. Symbol was seen as legitimate magic while P&B was seen as evil and a perversion of the natural world since they used spirits. I of course used both systems of magic. Was pretty fun.
>>
>>48388658
I'm running a game with Divine Favor and regular magic at the same time.

Neither player knows the system enough to bend it around their knees with either magic system.
>>
>>48388672

"Recoil is mostly irrelevant"

Mostly...but in an insane enough game, fanning or thumbing the revolver may be worth the effort 8-P.
>>
>>48388658
I use standard magic, the sanctity variant of that, psionics, and symbol and syntactic magic.
>>
>>48388987
All in one campaign? How do you keep them all relevant?
>>
>>48389088
I don't worry about that much. Most players play mages, unless they want a PC healer (mages can't get access to the Healing college.) Psi doesn't come up much, as I keep it intentionally rare. Enemies will use runemagic on occasion when an off the wall spell is needed, but PCs never take it so I keep that rare as well.
>>
Should illusions(particularly mental illusions) that affect touch be able to inflict certain afflictions on their own? Like feeling such intense pain from illusory fire that you're in agony; coughing, sneezing or being nauseated by illusory gases or feeling ecstasy because of an illusory blowjob?
>>
>>48390503
I'd say that sounds about right.
>>
>>48388156
I really do think .600NE should have an armour divisor of (0.5) or something, considering it uses round tipped bullets, which can't penetrate armour worth shit.
>>
>>48390864

There are plenty of other fat/round tipped bullets without an Armor Divisor of 0.5, though.
>>
Should androgynous allow the application of appearance modifiers to sex appeal rolls normally aimed at people who normally wouldn't be attracted to a member of your sex? Does Easily Mistaken Sex allow you to attempt to seduce just about anybody as long as they believe you're of the right sex? What other options are there for characters who can seduce anybody, regardless of sexual preference, by merit of being universally sexy?
>>
In the preplanning stages for a game that would involve WW2 German wunderwaffen. Does anyone have stats for them?
>>
>>48392408
Doesn't sex appeal work against all targets? I always assumed that success against a (heterosexual) member of the same sex represents you working your stylish looks and impressing them JoJo style, not necessarily forcing them to pop a boner.
>>
File: 1406916943524.jpg (107KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
1406916943524.jpg
107KB, 718x900px
>>48392408

Sexuality is complicated.

By the RAW, I'd say that yes, you can use Sex Appeal to influence reaction rolls with most people if you have Androgynous. I'd say that it stays risky (per Reaction Rolls) and if you used Sex Appeal on someone that isn't attracted to your gender you still get your normal bonus but they roll twice and take the worse result.

In a more detailed game Sex Appeal might be more limited. Some people aren't attracted to androgyny, after all.
>>
>>48395130
First sentence of the Sex Appeal skill's description: "This is the ability to impress those
who are attracted to members of your
sex." The question is mostly about seduction either way.

>>48395387
How would you price an advantage(clearly supernatural) that just overrode people's sexual preferences, making them sexually attractive even to members of other species, probably solely excluding asexual characters.

It would obviously be super useful to a character who's invested a lot into being sexy, but it's also pretty specialized and not as useful as something like mind control.
>>
>>48395570
Affliction (Bisexual), 0 point quirk), resisted by Will?
>>
File: 01 (2).jpg (96KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
01 (2).jpg
96KB, 480x640px
>>48395745
You'd need xenophile too, if you want to attract members of different species.
>>
>>48395745
That would leave the target exposed to seduction by anybody, technically, and would be the equivalent of Terror causing people to become cowards, rather than making the character who has it actually scary. Ideally this would be some odd inherent aspect of the character, rather than a change they cause in people they meet.
>>
>>48388410
>GURPS Lite (Slimmed DownCore Rules)
>GURPS Basic 1 & 2 (Complete Core Rules)
>How to Be a GURPS GM (GM Guide, explains how GURPS differs from other games and gives advice)*

>Dungeon Fantasy or Monster Hunters
Setting Rules.

After you've played some Dungeon Fantasy or Monster Hunters, you'll have a good enough handle on how the system works that you can start playing with which options to include/avoid to run exactly the game you want to run with it.

The big thing to remember is that GURPS isn't a "include everything published" game like Pathfinder is. it can do a lot of things Pathfinder can't (***but not all in the same campaign***).

>Decide what kind of setting/world/campaign it's going to be.
>You start with the core rules.
>Next you make a list
>Then you *CUT OUT* the options you don't want to include from the core rules. Either list what you cut out, or list what you're allowing. Whichever is easier.
>Then you selectively apply options from the other rulebooks. List the stuff from other books being included.
>Then make some templates/lenses for your setting, and come up with any restrictions that the players have to meet (like requiring a racial lense or whatever).
Run your game.

Dungeon Fantasy and Monster Hunters do this for you, making them mostly pick-up and go. Which is what makes them a good intro to GURPS.

>Powers for Designing weird Powers (or anything, really.)
>Thaumatology for designing your world's magic system.
>Ritual Path Magic for the best pre-built magic system available.
>>
>>48388410

What >>48397142 says. Dungeon Fantasy is GURPS doing D&D, so it should give you a good grasp of how thing relate so you can compare.

If you have any sort of mechanic (psionics, gunfu, martial arts), or historical interest, check out the source books for them, they probably exist and again, will give you a sense of how things are put together in GURPS. And if you're really lucky, spark some ideas in your head as to how to build your dream set up

And...I heard it once said that GURPS lets you take your favourite prestige class and start as a weakened version of it.

Abjurant Champion? Making+Breaking Spells, Warding spells, and a martial artist of some flavour Maybe imbuements. Boom

Of course, the statement doesn't hold water.

Malconvoker? No, because the gate college needs 10 spells to just get started. But if you go with a different system (GURPS Thamathurgy) that's different.

Still, loads of fun.

What kind of campaign are you thinking of?
>>
File: Andr22.jpg (47KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
Andr22.jpg
47KB, 512x600px
>>48395745
>>48395826
>>48395570

I'd say a supernateral advantage that makes you sexually attractive to all genders, even outside of their normal preferences, would be worth about 5 points and require at least Appearance (Beautiful/Androgynous) with (Universal).

Low cost, but.. yeah, I mean, that has it's own risk. Not the least of them, people stright up Zeus-ing you.
>>
File: 1407193049302.jpg (888KB, 600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1407193049302.jpg
888KB, 600x1100px
>>48397477
>Malconvoker

I feel like you could get away with lots of Allies to start with, and get the powers to open Gates and summon greater, new Daemons later.
>>
>>48398759
I feel like that concept would be a REALLY BAD IDEA in a game where summoning daemons isn't just 'lol i casted the spell'.
>>
>>48398759

Who be that jester?
>>
>>48398894
It's from http://ninjatic.deviantart.com/ I think.
>>
Question for you Gurpsgen: what kind of damage divisor would you say a seatbelt applies, in a car crash? Obviously normal collision rules still apply for the vehicle and the target, but I'm not sure how to model the effects on the driver.
>>
File: Psionics.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Psionics.pdf
1B, 486x500px
D&D conversion anon here. Here's what I made this time: Psionic Enchantment (Sorcery-style), Metacreativity - the least subtle psionic power, Subpsionics (weird uncontrollable category of psionics), and Athanatism ("psionic necromancy" introduced in the Seventh Path PF supplement by Dreamscarred Press).
>>
>>48399849

"Whiplash and Collision
Anyone inside an object that comes
to a sudden stop in a fall or a collision
(a falling elevator, a crashing car, etc.)
takes damage. Find the speed lost in
the “stop” and work out falling damage
for this velocity. Seatbelts or straps
give DR 5 vs. this damage; airbags give
DR 10. In a collision involving an open
vehicle, also work out knockback from
this damage for those who weren’t
strapped in. This is how far they fly . . ."

GURPS Campaigns, Page 432.
>>
>>48400526
Looks pretty cool! Are you the Anon behind all these recent D&D/PF conversions?
>>
GURPS Lite references the free Step you get with most actions under Change Posture, but never says what a step is or what maneuvers get it.

Am I better of just telling people to read BS's chapter on combat? I'm running babby's first dungeon crawl, so combat is important, but I figured having the players read CH1 and CH4 of Lite would save on the headaches. I figured I'd have to add *some* stuff back again like hit locations (because, again, combat is important in dungeon crawls, so it warrants some details), but now I find out that there's no multi-parry penalty, rapid strike, fucking STEP, etc.
>>
>>48403085

No, I'd just explain what a step is.

Going full hit locations for babby's first dungeon creawl also feels like an overkill, but if your players are into it you could supply them with a separate document with all the hit locations supplied (and then they can pick if they want to target them themselves)
>>
>>48403177
Right now, I have a little two-page document. Under the "Basic Rules" heading, it basically says "read Lite" and "ignore specific skill names" because we're goign pointless and that uses Wildcard skills.

Under "Advanced Rules," right now there's a copy-pasta'd hit location list and "Read DF2 for how to survive and do cool shit in a dungeon (and against ignore specific skill names)." I think this does a good job of conveying that hit locations are optional and you can do totally fine just swinging for the torso.

Would you consider rapid strike or parry penalties overkill? I legitimatley want your advice on this; I want to give them plenty of combat options, but I dont' want to overwhelm them. I'm also worried about missing something and not telling my playing about some vital combat aspect that Lite breezes over.
>>
>>48403317
I'd say it depends on what feel you're going for. If you want them to perform rapid strikes and penalize multiple parries, then add those back in. If you want to keep things really simple, then leave them out. If it were my game, I'd include them. Maybe try a session or two without, and add them in after your group has gotten acquainted with the rules.
>>
>>48403863
I think I'll include them in, if only because I made reference to halving multiple parry penalties and I like high skill fighters becoming blenders. Thanks for the input!

I gues I'll just go over light with a magnifying glass to see what else was left out. I think DWA?
>>
>>48403929
I haven't read Lite in a while, so I can't say if DWA is there or not, but it if isn't, I'd be sure to include it. That said, you don't have to make things perfect the first session. If you add stuff later, your players won't complain.
>>
>>48398759
Good point! Modular abilities and the...shit I think it was summonable enhancement?

>Only to buy appropriate Allies with the Summonable enhancement, -50%

http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/sample.html?id=5583

Under Gotta Catch 'Em All. That's right, GURPS can support pokemon. And Badges.

>>48398848

As with anything in GURPS it depends on the setting.
>>
>>48404452
Mehhh, after a curosry read, Lite has cut:
>Dual-Weapon Attack
>Deceptive Attack
>Steps
>Grabs and Grapples
>Retreating
>Multiple Parries
>Acrobatic Dodges

Acrobatic dodges isn't a huge issue, and a good amount of the stuff was cut because there's no way to include them without upping complexity, but some of these things could definately be included in a simplified base game. Steps, Retreats, and Deceptive Attacks are pretty core aspects of combat.

I might just have them read the combat chapter from Campaigns and include a list of shit to NOT use rather than write out and explain all the shit that I want to use the Lite skipped over.
>>
A question lads. Are the books split into GM and player guides, or are they combined within the texts?
>>
So, Create, if somebody had a magazine full of specially designed hollow-tip bullets would you let them Create something directly into one or several bullets? Say, Creating atropine for instant poisoned bullets? On that note, how about Creating poison directly on a blade?
>>
>>48406045
The main books, Basic Set - Characters and Basic Set - Campaigns can be somewhat thought of as "player's manual" and "gm's manual" respectively.

In addition, most of the setting lines (Action, Monster Hunters, Dungeon Fantasy, After The End) have a pattern where book 1 is a kinda player's manual and book 2 is a kinda GM's manual, but focused on the particular settings and genre conventions of that line.
>>
>>48406688
>can be somewhat thought of as "player's manual" and "gm's manual" respectively.
Only somewhat. Characters is more of a 'how to build a character' book, that tells you very, very little about how the system actually works. I didn't understand how anything worked until I picked up Campaigns. You just skip through anything that is not necessary or appropriate for the campaign at hand (don't read up on high TL guns in a standard fantasy campaign, for example). I'd abandon the idea of the 'Player's Handbook' and 'GM's Handbook' altogether, in the BS, one doesn't really make sense without the other.
>>
>>48406278
I think it'd have to be one bullet at a time, RAW. Also, I don't know if you can create things in areas you can't see (e.g. no making cement in an enemy's lungs).

With some prep time, you can probably make the toxin and put it into your bullets normally.
>>
>>48402147
Thanks.
Yes, that's me. I just enjoy converting this stuff for some reason. Maybe I like D&D content, but don't like the system.
>>
>>48405420
Who is GURPS Lite for? It's not for people completely new to RPGs. It doesn't explain anything about them. It's not for people new to GURPS, because it completely misses the point of what GURPS is. GURPS is a buffet you pick and choose from. GURPS Lite is SJGames acting as your parent and getting you a meager, if balanced, plate. There's hardly any choices to make, hardly any rules to use.

I don't buy the "complexity" argument, either. People will sit down and learn a system or game. And then they will teach other people how to play that system or game. What people need to do before reading Basic Set is the first chapter, especially the parts where it says the detail is optional. A more in-depth explanation of how to determine what is optional would be nice, and could work as a fan-made supplement; "A Guide to GURPS".
>>
>>48410384
Guy you're responding to. It's used by GMs for players new to GURPS; it's less scary if the GM gives prospective players a 32-page document rather than the 400+ page basic set.

I ended up sticking with Lite and just saying "read these paragraphs: A (p. X), B (p. Y), and C (p. Z).
>>
>>48410384
I use it in the context that I buy all the books, but I only have one copy of Characters and one copy of Campaigns, and none of my players will buy them, so they can at least have something, even if it is excessively meager, that explains the absolute bare minimum before they play and/or borrow the real books from me.
>>
The rules on a Fast-Draw contest make sense and are workable, but they only cover one versus one scenarios.

If you were to run a Fast-Draw contest between the heroic PC and *three* thug NPCs - where the PC is trying to draw and shoot all three before they can clear their firearms from their respective holsters - how would you handle it?
>>
>>48410641
Probably a penalty of -n per target, and only rolling versus the best fast drawer. Failure by n is how many people beat the player. N is probably 2 or 4, cut in half for gunslinger.
>>
>>48410469
>>48410500
In the context of an experienced GM that knows the system and introducing new players to the game, I can see GURPS Lite working as a bare-bones resource. Not my kind of players, but that's a personal thing and I get that others aren't as comfortable just pirating books.

But I keep seeing GURPS Lite + How to be a GURPS GM recommended for new GURPS GMs that show up in the thread. Shouldn't we be recommending GURPS Basic Set + How to be a GURPS GM, in addition to whatever particular product line for the game they want to run? Tell them that GURPS Lite is for their players.
>>
Do character points scale linearly (e.g. are four 100pts characters equal to two 200pts characters equal to one 400pts character)?
>>
>>48410911
No it all depends on how the character is built.

A 200 point accountant will get murdered quick by a 50 point warrior
>>
>>48410911
Character points are, in general, a poor way to judge power.

A character with 16 points in combat skills can absolutely murder a 250 point genius lawyer, and being outnumbered can matter much more than point investment. I have several 200+ point characters that'd run if the odds were worse than 1:1, and just as many combat characters that'd run if it was worse than 2:1.

Balancing can be hard in GURPS, but rewarding. The best thing for a GM to do is ignore point totals for his NPCs and just give them skill levels at the competency required. Giving players 150 points should ensure that they're decently competent, given GM oversight of their sheet.
>>
>>48410911
Probably not. It's easy to make two 100 point characters that aren't even "equal." Cinematic versus supernatural versus exotic makes completely different things possible, certain magic systems like RPM become insanely powerful if you can gather tens of energy per roll, and some very expensive advantages cost a minimum of a few hundred points.
>>
>>48410911
Assuming the same general build and level of combat focus along all point types (e.g. a 100-, 200-, and 400-point Dungeon Fantasy frontline sword and board Knight), higher point values *tend* to lead to more broad characters than characters that are strictly more powerful. Obviously it's not 100% one way or the other -- a 400-point swordsman should beat the tar out of a 100-point swordsman -- but in general that 400-point swordsman is also going to have a lot of tricks up their sleeve and have skills that are useful outside of raw swordsmanship alone, even if you assume the same level of murderhobo; Stealth, Intimidation, Leadership, Climbing, and other supplementarry skills and advantages such as Rapid Healing, Unfazeable, etc. will stop all points from going towards Broadsword.

Also, there tends to be a loss of effeciency at higher point values. This is seen most often in ST values; being swice as strong as the average man is cheap, being four times as strong starts getting expensive, and being eight times as strong is getting into unwieldy point values. Skill levels are another things; having Broadsword-45 doesn't really help unless you see youself being in a position that gives you -30 to skill, so there are better places to put the points.
>>
Hey someone posted the Weird War 2 book on the .pdf thread does anyone have the link to that book.
>>
>>48413109
Should be in the archive.
>>
>>48410911

No. Even if you only choose the traits which are balanced against each other, a near-zero point character is still worth quite a bit and many traits increase in power in a non-linear fashion as you put more points into them (for example, someone with 100 points in wealth has far more money than ten people with 10 points in wealth).
>>
>>48413213
I looked it over and I couldn't find it. Do you know what folder it is in? I've been through it all and downloaded it all.
>>
>>48413335
Maybe he meant the 4chan archives. How old was the pdf thread?
>>
>>48413794
Oh just a few weeks. I guess I should look.
>>
1/?

Here’s a session recap of the /gurpsg/ fantasy game that was advertised here not long ago. TL 3, 165/-40 points. We had the first session today and it was good.

The Party:
1. Stanley Millerson (me) – a charitable neophyte plant druid/herbalist. Has his druidic circle as a Contact Group, has Twigling the Animate Tree as an Ally, knows some plant spells (Shape Plant, Heal Plant). Knows how to survive in the woods, and has some Herb Lore. Wields a quarterstaff in combat, but his Staff skill is only at 10.
2. Widluios Ka – a survivalist bard. Is dyslexic, often reads long prayers in combat, can survive in the wilderness easily. Plays instruments, hunts with a bow, makes his own arrows and leather armor. Also, knows some basic survivalist spells.
3. Rigmer Duun – an orc warrior. Adept both at unarmed and armed combat, uses the Smasha style. Callous, aggressive in combat, but very powerful. And, of course, has a rival orc Smasha practitioner as an Enemy.

The session started with us in the town of Mordillian, a small town that profits from herbs gathered in the woodlands nearby. The first mission was to protect a herbalist on his trip to the forest. The herbalist provided supplies, the party members tried to get to know each other, but the orc wasn’t very communicative.
>>
In our space opera game our characters are marooned on a TL 3 world with a mission going bad, Im looking forward to this but I have one major challenge.
My character has religed on guns so the only combats skills I have is Knife-12, guns(rifle)-12 and guns(pistol)-10.
Knife is nearly suicidal to rely on and lacks damage badly, which I totally understand.
But which weapons should I rely on that isnt going to be a waste the rest of the campaign?
The only thing I can really think up is throwing rocks at people (With hands, no sling) to use it as throwing grenads later. Perhaps shields could be useful with shield bash as at high TLs some shields might exist.

Another thing is my character is the groups medic, being thrown down at TL 3, how screwed am I?
>>
>>48415771
2/?
The trip to the forest wasn’t very eventful, the plant druid helped gathering the herbs though. When the party was done, they all went back to the town. On the way back they saw the town chapel explode and cover the sky with black smoke. After sprinting to the scene (where only the druid with his HT 12 made 6/6 successful rolls to avoid FP loss), the party encountered a horse of shambling undead. Around 8 zombies and some skeletons, to be more precise. One of the skeletons was armored and armed with rusty equipment, but still looked like an obvious boss of the encounter. Widluios (the bard) rolled Theology to determine the burial rituals that were used for the dead, but didn’t learn anything useful in the fight that followed.

The zombies rushed in and two of them all-out grappled our orc warrior. During this phase of the fight, the bard was just praying and aiming for headshots with his bow. Sometimes it was successful, sometimes not. More often not, when he was praying. What ensued was a very long fight with lots of grappling. The zombies were weak, but they still managed to land a strong punch to the druid’s stomach (5 damage) and one crawling zombie bit through the orc’s leg armor. Other than that, the druid had some very good to-hit and damage rolls (even when he missed a zombie that was in close combat with the orc and hit his ally instead), used extra effort in combat successfully, the orc managed to decapitate two (or three?) of the walking dead, and the bard was doing some damage too.
>>
>>48415779
3/?
Then the skeleton boss ran in, smashing one of the normal skeletons to dust in his way. Swinging his bastard sword, he slashed the bard. The orc was unarmed at that time (he dropped his axe after rolling a critical miss on the last zombie), so he went in foot first. He knocked the skeleton back, then the druid made a heroic charge and landed a critical hit on the skeleton with his staff. The critical hit resulted in the skeleton dropping his sword. He still had his shield though. This is where we started grappling. The skeleton rushed for the axe on the ground, grabbed it, but then got grappled by the orc. The druid grabbed the axe and attempted to wrest it from the skeleton’s hands. It took two attempts. Then he grabbed the skeleton kick, and AoA stamp kicked his foot into dust, while the orc was grappling and punching the skeleton. The bard in the meantime picked up the skeleton’s bastard sword, but then the skeleton unleased a piercing scream that made us all roll Fright Checks. The druid and the orc passed them, but everyone else got stunned. And the animated tree companion had a hard time snapping out of it with its Will 6. Eventually, the orc managed to snap the skeleton’s neck, but not before the boneman landed a solid hit to the druid’s face, sending him into negative HP bleeding.
>>
>>48415786
4/4

Here’s when another orc appears from the blown up chapel. Our orc runs up to him to see if he’s okay (he has Sense of Duty (Orckind)), and then sees that it’s his bitter rival. The rival brags about his skill, throws trophy zombie heads to the orc’s feet, and verbally taunts and humiliates him. The druid in the meantime was crying for help, but his orc companion was Callous and didn’t care. Of course, only the druid had the First-Aid skill, but he would pass out if he tried to stop his own bleeding. The bard tried to calm the rival orc down, but the rival was a master taunter. Our orc’s Overconfidence kicked in, and he flew in (quite literally, and All-Out Flying Tackle) combat. He failed some rolls and found himself prone on the ground with his rival standing over him. A few stamp kicks and failed dodge and stun rolls after that the orc’s face was smashed badly. Then the rival took out his knife and cut off some hair from his knocked down opponent. Spitting some caustic words, he humiliated the orc further and then went away.

That’s when the session ended. This was a good session, and the GM rewarded us with 5 (6 in the case of the orc) char points. Will the druid bleed out? Will the orc have lasting damage on his face (actually, he won’t, we already rolled for that)? Will we find out what happened to the chapel? We’ll find out next week (if nothing unexpected happens).

And forgive my engrish.
>>
>>48415779
>a horse of shambling undead
So 8 zombies and some skeletons combined to form voltron horse?
>>
>>48415777
>Marooned on a low-TL world
This is why I always buy a Partisan Needler. All you need is a $1 metal brick that any blacksmith can fashion, and ten hours of sunlight. Shit damage and range compared to other UT weapons, but it massively outperforms bows and other ranged weapons at low TLs.

As for combat, you have a few options. You could pick up a staff. Staff gives a very nice parry bonus, benefits from the Parries for Two-Handed Weapons rules from MA, ridiculously cheap, and having a walking stick doesn't look out of place for a traveler.

You could pick up a shield and just focus on blocking attacks, especially with the shield-wall training perk and sacrificial block perk. Hold something like a torch in your non-shield hand and light the way.

You could also go for a crossbow and stick to the back row.

As for medical stuff, you might be facing unfamiliarity penalties. Refer to B168 for a table of skill penalties - although considering it's TL3, you're just fucked if you don't keep your medical gear in working order. It's impossible for you to use TL3 medical equipment if you're TL7 or higher, especially due to how different the methods are. TL3 doesn't even have germ theory, dude. Maintain your stuff, pray you have an autofab that can make more things, or that you can fix your ship.

So... depending on how harsh your GM is, very screwed to not playable.
>>
>>48415908

I'm so getting the partisan needler when we get off-world.
Is there anyway to make the staff and crossbow skills useful later in the campaign? I mean a literal stick is gonna be useless in UT settings and so will the crossbow.
>>
>>48415932
As far as I can tell? Nope. Those'll just be recreational skills you can show off to people. The only non-superscience skills I'm seeing that could be used would be Boxing/Brawling/Karate for Zap Gloves, and Shortsword for Electric Stun Wands. Neither of which are ideal for you. Spot a point into Shield and get something with DB3, if you want the best bang for your buck. Alternatively, dump eight points into Wrestling and teach the weak to fear the strong with choke holds and arm locks.
>>
>>48415985

Kinda what I see is that my character should stay out of the groups combats in this scenario.
The others are used to and built around UT swords so its doable for them. But my character relied on guns to get the job done.
So I'll just hide while the others fight and provide first aid afterwards.
>>
>>48415794
Man, that's a cluster. I'm surprised things went that smooth with the grappling, it often turns into a mess when I get up to that kind of thing. First sessions often end up with something like the friction in the group though. Without time to get to know each other, there can be friction between people.
>>
>>48416193
At one moment there were 4 people grappling with each other in a single hex. A cluster is a very appropriate word here.
>>
>>48415932

Staff stays pretty useful for defending yourself from hand to hand attack forever. Get a telescopeing one with an electrified end for a linked shocking attack when you get back to civilization. For now, stick isn't a bad still to use a few points on..

Or invest the same points into getting the skills you need to knock together a flintlock rifle on a TL 3 forge, something that isn't out of the question. You'd need to make ammo too though, and by then it's a pretty significant investment in points.

>>48415908
No matter how bad things get you can always use higher TL medical knowledge as if you are TL 5.
>>
>>48416613
>No matter how bad things get you can always use higher TL medical knowledge as if you are TL 5.
Reference/page number? I can't find anything in Basic Set or Ultra Tech about that.
>>
Do Jet attacks count as Area or Cone for the purposes of affecting things with Injury Tolerance (Diffuse)?
>>
>>48416613

Regarding rifle production.
>Chemistry to make and refine a recipy.
>Metal working to produce a barrel.
>Guns skill to know what will work.
>Drawing to make a drawing of the concept should I wish to instruct others.

Say, what engineering skill would it be to actually put it all together? My character is the IQ 12 medic of the group.

Good point with the staff.
>>
>>48416709
Not who you're responding to but the closest I can find is under Medical Supplies, HT223.
>>
>>48416846
>what engineering skill would it be to actually put it all together?
Engineering would be to design all of the above. Armoury (Small Arms) to actually assemble a gun from raw materials once and Engineer has made the plans (probably using the Inventions rules).
>>
>>48413109
>>48414048
I would also like this, were you able to find it? (I couldn't find anything in the archives)
>>
>>48311090
Totally a toss-up between I.O.U. (Illuminati You Don't Have Clearance For This University, and the Illuminati Sourcebook ("The power to cloud men's minds is wasted fighting crime! I'm going into politics."). Runner up is GURPS Time Travel.
>>
>>48416891
>High-tech physicians depend heavily on equipment but still receive good basic training; therefore, a TL6+ physician performs as though he were TL6 if he has to make do without the gadgetry to which he is accustomed, as long as the surroundings are clean.

p. B424-425, under Medical Care. He'll still take penalties, but the TL gap is only 3 (-5 to rolls) rather than 5 (-9).
>>
>>48415777

How about spear? After you get back to civilisation you can use it for bayonet fighting.

I'd probably go with your first instinct though. Throwing is a generally useful skill even if chucking rocks at people isn't terribly effective in combat. You never know when you will need to pass some equipment to an ally a long way away or get a grappling hook into place.
>>
>>48419028

As far as I know, that refers only to the number of patients a doctor can treat at once and how frequently they can roll, not to TL modifiers to all Physician rolls.
>>
File: 1451026510152.jpg (126KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1451026510152.jpg
126KB, 1000x673px
I have a question: Is GURPS a good fit for me?

I like toolbox systems and front-loaded complexity. I like the idea of the books being written by people who know what they're talking about.

But I'm also a fan of streamlined combat where players can do interesting stuff without having to refer to tons of rules.

I'm also a fan of the rules being concisely presented without me having to search for them.

In relative terms:
Shadowrun without having to refer to a table every ten seconds or having to look in a different book in a non-related section just to find the rules for an INVESTIGATION check (what a load of drek)

Fantasy Craft with better publisher support

And if it has iterative attacks or the grappling rules are two pages long then that's a minus.
>>
>>48420746

>I like toolbox systems and front-loaded complexity. I like the idea of the books being written by people who know what they're talking about.

GURPS is the posterboy for this. Physicsts and archaeologists are among the main writers for the books. This is why the setting books are recommended reading even if you don't use the system.

>But I'm also a fan of streamlined combat where players can do interesting stuff without having to refer to tons of rules.

Your mileage my vary. The core mechanic in GURPS amounts to "roll 3d6 against a number", then you dial that number up or down depending on the difficulty of the task. Almost the entirety of the rest of the combat rules are basically tables telling you how to work out that difficulty modifier. If you dislike that, just make up a modifier on the spot, or use the BAD mechanic from GURPS Action.

>I'm also a fan of the rules being concisely presented without me having to search for them.

GURPS is spotty on this. Basic Set tends to intoduce rules when they first come up; unfortuantely, a lot of these are in the Advantages section, where they half-explain rules then refer you to somewhere else 300 pages later. You kind of have to get used to rules being split in two.
>>
>>48416909
Though you could use a Small Arms roll to assemble a gun from steel, wood and flint if you had a plan (IE: Fuck it, I'll just make a Springfield rifled musket).

You'd have to be familiar with that rifle though.

>>48420739
It's also for things like how much health you can restore with First Aid and such, IIRC.
>>
>>48420746
>>48420850

GURPS is great for being a system where you can start as what your character is. You don't have to start as a level zero fuckup with minimal skills and abilites.
>>
>>48420746
>I like toolbox systems and front-loaded complexity. I like the idea of the books being written by people who know what they're talking about.

GURPS has that.

>But I'm also a fan of streamlined combat where players can do interesting stuff without having to refer to tons of rules.

Unfortunately, GURPS is bad for that. Most interesting things have their own rules. You can run combat very streamlined, but you do it by eliminating most of the interesting stuff.

>I'm also a fan of the rules being concisely presented without me having to search for them.

The rules are scattered across a lot of books, but most of them are at least organised logically, clearly written and easy to find in the index.

>Shadowrun without having to refer to a table every ten seconds or having to look in a different book in a non-related section just to find the rules for an INVESTIGATION check (what a load of drek)

There are a few tables that see a lot of use in GURPS, notably the size/speed/range table. I don't think I've ever struggled to find the relevant one though. Also you can simply ignore it and use a flat range penalty for most shots without breaking anything.

The only rules which I would say are 'hidden' in GURPS are the ones in Action 2. It has the simplified ranged combat, chase rules, complimentary skills, Basic Abstract Difficulty and step-by-step guides for investigation, planning and calling in favours.

>Fantasy Craft with better publisher support

I've got no idea what FC is like, so can't help you there. I think SJG's support for the system is pretty good.

>And if it has iterative attacks or the grappling rules are two pages long then that's a minus.

It kind of does have iterative attacks if you use rapid strikes.

The basic grappling rules are about a page and a half. The advanced grappling rules are... a big chunk of the Martial Arts book, a 50-page supplement and several Pyramid articles.
>>
Is there a mega page or something for GURPS pdfs?
>>
>>48424220
There is a repository for gurps PDFs in this very thread. You probably passed it on the way down. You didn't think anything of it - rookie mistake, really. After all, no one would think to look at the PDF in the OP of this very thread.
>>
When I tried running my fantasy setting in GURPS, magic was ridiculously more point efficient than powers. Am I crazy? Was there something I was missing in Powers?
>>
>>48424421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXKVOxqkWM
>>
>>48425302
Standard magic takes several turns of concentrating to do anything and uses lots of energy, powers don't.
>>
So the tg vehicle list in the mega is volume 2. Where's vol 1?
>>
>>48425302
The Magic system isn't balanced.

It's fine for what it is, but it's not balanced, or modular. It clashes really bad with the general philosophy of GURPS in order to be accessible.
>>
>>48426572
Magic is more or less balanced..

If you are TL 3-4 and you don't allow Innate Attacks, or exotic and supernatural attack powers.

Then things like Fireball make sense. You can typically fire a couple each battle and deal enough damage to be quite useful. The elemental powers also offer options people with a blade don't have (like lighting huge fires and accidentally burning down the building you are in).

Higher TLs give you much better options for doing damage. Basic Set magic becomes something specialized, allowing you to do things no normal man can, but cost a lot of points.
>>
>>48415771
>Widluios Ka – a survivalist bard. Is dyslexic, often reads long prayers in combat

Oh come on, I'm not that bad am I? Roll play lets me have the skills that I don't have, diplomacy and fast talk for instance, for all the good diplomacy did.

But Role play is being the character, and I took Deciples of Faith (ritualisim) as a disadvantage.

>>48415779
>The trip to the forest wasn’t very eventful, the plant druid helped gathering the herbs though. When the party was done, they all went back to the town. On the way back they saw the town chapel explode and cover the sky with black smoke

Was so expecting more of a startup before shit hit the fan, but it was fun.

>More often not, when he was praying

Pissed me off so much, but then I'm excommunicated and basically think my dyslexia is a divine curse (it's also why I was kicked out of priestbard training). Of course the gods will be displeased with my prayers.

Incidentally I need to fix that, unless I get GM permission. I forgot GURPS did dyslexia more like Non-Icongraphic. I can't read period, instead of being capped at Broken. Ugh.

>The bard in the meantime picked up the skeleton’s bastard sword, but then the skeleton unleased a piercing scream

You forgot how I tried to pass it to Orcy McFightyMask and he didn't take it because it sounded boring, so I used my arrows+Shape Plant to help out in the grappling

Keep in mind we saw the boss smack a minion skele with the sword and the skele disappeared into dust.

>>48416224
Plus me out of hex 'grappling' via wood. I wanted no part of your gay necorphilic spermatophytphilic single hex gangbang. Two hexes, okay, one, no. Got to have some standards.

And my grapple kept the skele from escaping by one fucking point.
>>
How to build Truthsayer (from GURPS Magic) as a Sorcery spell? Just Detect (Lies; Touch-Based, Time-Spanning, Past)? But that would make it able to detect lies way too deep in the past.
>>
>>48413109
Scavenging a little in the archives, the following link appears:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/11hgf2i1aeu9bio/GURPS+-+WWII+-+Weird+War+II+-+Secret+Weapons+And+Twisted+History.pdf
The file inside seems genuine, even if the filesize is fairly unreasonable.

For reference (and also because it links to some other WWII stuff), here's the post in question:
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48162822/#48225009

Does it count as spoonfeeding if the intent is to bump?
>>
>>48425666
>>
>>48428842
If a less powerful version of Time-Spanning or whatever doesn't exist, you can still make the power more limited. I know Enhanced Move talks about doing stuff like this (i.e. it doesn't give you any points back to set the speed lower than what you paid for if you're trying to build a real-life creature or vehicle; having a max speed of x1.85 rather than x2 costs the same). Just say that this spell doesn't reach quite as far back as the modifiers indicate.

Alternatively, Time-Spanning may be affected by Reduced Duration e.g. drop it by 60 to turn minutes to seconds.
>>
>>48430715
>No M1A1 Abrams
>No Leopard II
>No T-72
How the fuck am I supposed to make the Cold War go hot with this?
>>
>>48430858
>No T-72
T-72 is in High-Tech IIRC.
>>
>>48430858
>>48430990
T-72 is literally the last thing in High Tech.
>>
File: AZYX_zps9d5f21a7.jpg (113KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
AZYX_zps9d5f21a7.jpg
113KB, 1024x805px
>>48431093
I can't make the Cold War go hot with only a T-72.
>>
>>48431116
Well, not /one/. You might want to bring at least a few.
>>
File: 35878773.jpg (146KB, 709x438px) Image search: [Google]
35878773.jpg
146KB, 709x438px
>>48431136
Will a platoon do?
>>
>>48430704
Man thanks. This is my first real session of Gurps for my group. To be honest I am really loving it.

I do have a question though. I have the morph ability and I don't fully understand what I can morph into. Like it says templates but some are weird like rifleman. Would I get the skills of a person that I morphed into?
>>
>>48431215
By default you can only change your RACIAL template, which for humans is Average [0]. This means you can't take any random template and use it, it must be a Racial template. Dogs, cats and animals would be racial templates while Knight and Warrior would be non-racial templates. You don't morph into a specific being unless you have some modifiers, you simply change your race from X to Y. You might be able to take the form of someone else but by default that still doesn't give you any of their personal stats, advantages or disadvantages.
>>
File: Thoughthewoods.jpg (290KB, 569x883px) Image search: [Google]
Thoughthewoods.jpg
290KB, 569x883px
"Well THAT got dark"

It's funny that our game turns black as night when the darkest character, a doctor that goes by the nickname "the butcher" wasn't around with his sadism flaw. Instead he was overcome by illness and spent the whole session in the wagons.

We are on a mission to stop a dragon-led invasion of the free (ish) lands and had deiced to strike at the dragons where we could do the most damage: financial fraud. Posing as servants of the dragon leading the invasion we borrowed a bunch of money on terrible terms. Good news: Dragons don't trust notes, so they gave us the money in chest filled with gold. Bad news: They sent along four powerful drakes to deliver it to the invading army.

This session, we open on the road with the wagons, with forty people and four drakes for escort when we were attacked by bandits it was our first taste of MASS COMBAT.

They had 5 giant dragons to our 4 and 100+ men vs our 40. Attempts to parley failed hard and the only PC that might have been able to lead the battle wasn't there. We ended up letting an NPC command and spent a while trying to run away before forced to make our desperate last stand.

Really, really horribly poisonous arrows and one character being a vicious bitch with a huge sword evens up the odds and blind luck let us win, though the escort was decimated and then some. Lots of dead humans, and two of our side's drakes died.

Of course, we couldn't have that. So we killed the other two drakes in an ambush while they buried their friends. The normally pretty nice hunter felt like shit about that, even though it was her idea and she had to slap the shit out of the commander of the humans to make it happen.
>>
File: 1438065369925.jpg (207KB, 900x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1438065369925.jpg
207KB, 900x1256px
>>48431659
The gold, no longer in dragon hands, got taken back to the base we'd left like, 3 days before for want of a better idea of what to do with a literal tonne of silver and gold. This might disappointing the butcher's player, whom could likely have come up with several ideas that aren't "hand it over to the good guys".

Session ended with the nice little hunter wandering off into the woods the next day to clear her head after the whole "killing guards just doing their jobs in cold blood" thing and was kidnapped by a bounty hunter, a new PC that it seemed like would otherwise NEVER get into the game. That's where my connection died, anyway.

It was fun, though...

1) I'm 99% sure the poison we have is WAY too goddamn strong. I can't complain too much because without it we'd have been fucked in the Mass Combat, but it pretty much means anyone the hunter can sneak into arrow range on is dead as disco.
2) I'm not sure it's okay how much I might be derailing things. The ST seemed genuinely surprised at the idea of killing the caravan guard drakes.
3) The Butcher is going to be goddamn surprised.
>>
>>48430715
>>48430715
Thanks anons (neither of these had what I was looking for, but I guess that's to be expected).
>>
>>48432664
For reference, what I'm for is:
StG44
Panzerfaust/Panzerschrek
Fliegerfaust
Any sort of AAM or SAM
Me 262
Ho 229
Me 323
Maus or Ratte
Tactical or strategic jet bomber
>>
Does anyone have Operation Endgame for GURPS Espionage? Figured I'd ask here before asking over in the PDF Share thread.
>>
>>48435870
Forget it. Found it in the MEGA trove. God I'm an idiot.
>>
>>48431772

Flooby here. I was wondering where you went. The poison worked on the dragons because they hard failed on their health rolls. The whelp only had 14 HT (which I honestly should have made higher, but w/e) and the drakes crit-failed.

Basically you pulled through out of blind luck.

Also, Gwen died.

Yeah.
>>
>>48435917
Gwen was our huge, sword armed beast. She also tended to charge into battle without caring about defending herself or the odds.

That she died is, really, not very surprising. In this case I'm sure she charged into battle already injured.
>>
>>48341883
>I thought GURPS wasn't a game, but a toolkit for making games? I thought GURPS could handle anything?

Nope, if gurps was made to handle everything it would avoid using non linear dice.
Using linear dice would simplify the job of converting stuff to gurps
>>
Just to confirm something. The multiplier in the Range column of the muscled ranged weapons is to applied to your ST, correct?
>>
>>48439523
Yes.
>>
>>48439583
Then why the fuck crossbows, whose thrusting force is not dependent on your strength but rather on the elastic force of the mounted on its top, are the same?
>>
File: 1403462907288.jpg (45KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1403462907288.jpg
45KB, 500x747px
>>48439609
That's because crossbows have their own ST score, independent of the user. Range and damage for crossbows are calculated from the bow's ST.
>>
>>48439644
Ooh. So, if your ST is below the crossbow's, you can't reload it?
>>
File: 1373400622173.jpg (267KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1373400622173.jpg
267KB, 1066x1600px
>>48439609
>>48439644

For example, let's say Steve the Black Knight has ST 20 because he loves his Wheaties and is HEUG. He picks up a common solider's crossbow after crushing his head with a casual backhand and uses it to shoot someone running away.

He's unhappy to find that, even though he's as strong as a bear, the bow dose 1d+2 IMP with range 200/250 because it's an ST 10 bow made for a common solider to pull back easily.

Later he tears a heavy crossbow from the battlements, throws away it's attached wench, and shoots some fools with it. This one is ST 20, so he can easily reload it, and dose 2d+3 IMP damage with 400/500 range Steve celebrates this find by imbedding the first crossbow he found in the nearest hapless solider.
>>
>>48439644
Technically, bows also have their own ST score; if a strong adult (ST 12) picks up a child's bow (built for ST 6 shooters), he's going to be shooting as if he had ST 6. The books just assume that you're going to be buying a bow that's properly rated for your character.

The big difference between bows and crossbows is that cossbows are assumed to always be well above the shooter's ST, requiring more time, and unshootable position (e.g. bracing with the foot and pulling the strong back two-handed), or a special device to reload it.
>>
File: 1426024228084.jpg (49KB, 602x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1426024228084.jpg
49KB, 602x1007px
>>48439736
You can, but not easily. In Low Tech there's lots of options. Basic Set covers this on page 270, but to summarize..

Reloading a crossbow up to your ST = your ST: 4 seconds.

Reloading a crossbow up to your ST +2: 8 seconds.

Reloading a crossbow 3-4 greater then yours: 20 seconds, and you need to stand and use a special lever.

Low Tech has options like wenches that let you reload much stronger crossbows, but cost money, add weight and require around 60 seconds to use.
>>
>>48439736
Not without some help. The Basic Set includes the Goat's Foot, which weighs 2 pounds, costs $50, and increases reload time to 20, but it allows you to fire a crossbow with a rated ST 4 higher than your own. Without one, it's assumed you're firing a crossbow of your own ST. Low-Tech follows the same pattern, but expands your options significantly. You've got the Goat's Foot, Stirrup, Winch, Windlass, Cranequin, and more, all of which come with their own benefits and drawbacks.
>>
For spells and lasting imbuements, does maintaining the effect count as strenuous activity?

I would think so, but if that's the case, then certain imbuements like Efficient Vehicle are worthless; 1 FP per hour of duraction means even the hardiest casters will run out of FP before the temporary Reduced Consumption comes in to effect.
>>
>>48439744
>throws away it's attached wench
>>48439857
>has options like wenches
Although that way is much funnier (attached prostitutes and prostitute options) I think it should be 'winch' and 'winches' respectively.

But who am I to say that crossbow whores aren't standard issue in some places? And if they are there should certainly be the opportunity to choose for personal preference.
>>
>crossbow whores
Known in politesociety as "windlasses"?
>>
So, I'm trying to make a signature gear for my halfling char but I'm having trouble design it and finding the cost. What I basically have in mind is a repeating crossbow with a barrel magazine feeding system attached to the bottom that can hold more than 10 bolts and is operated by gas or magic. Gas if that's allowed at TL4 in a fantasy campaign, magic if not. So, in essence, I have Van Helsing's crossbow in mind. Can anyone help me out here?
>>
>>48311090
>What is your favourite 3e source-book? Edition
Gurps Vehicles
>>
File: varric_dragon_age_inquisition_2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
varric_dragon_age_inquisition_2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>48441780
>>
>>48441780
Very nice. *golf claps enthusiastically*
>>
File: journey.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
journey.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
HOw would you make this, guys?
>>
>>48442786
Never played Journey.
>>
>>48442999

You can do a controlled fall glide, you can gain altitude and get better forward movement based on a charge from your scarf, which replenishes from golden air, red fabric, fellow travelers, and water. UNless you're white cloak it doesn't replenish on its own

You can't talk, but you can sing single notes, which can activate red cloth nearbye, and other artifacts

You can survive well in heat and in the cold, but cold is harder
>>
>>48443581
Flight (1 FP/second, -10%) [36] + Flight (Controlled Gliding, -45%; Alternate Ability, x1/5) [4] + Energy Reserve 5 (Special Recharge, -70%) [5].

Cannot Speak [-15].

Temperature Tolarance 5 (+3xHT to upper end of comfort zone, +2xHT to lower end) [5].

All in all, 35 points.
>>
File: [email protected] (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
19815567@400-1461859235.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
You've convinced me, /tg/. I'm biting the bullet and learning the system so I can run a game for my Discord. Current concept is teenagers with superpowers fighting to overthrow the Iron Curtain 2.0 in a dystopian semi-cyberpunk setting. (Think 30 years from now instead of 100.)

Any tips for a first time running this system? Should I just keep it to the core book for the sake of simplicity, or are there any other must-haves?
>>
>>48445602
Recommended books:
>Ultra Tech, for the gear-queering
>Powers, the tied-for-first-place sourcebook for all of your power creation needs
>Supers, a book that helps you run a Supers campaign.

Supers can be difficult for a first-time GM. Try to have your players stick to easy powers, like throwing fireballs or running fast.
>>
>>48445602
If you limit the superpowers to just psionics, the psis series (Psis, psionic powers, other books) has a bunch of templates and power packages that would make your life easier.
>>
File: cursed.png (33KB, 301x273px) Image search: [Google]
cursed.png
33KB, 301x273px
Have you ever encountered anyone dumb enough to actually take this? If so, how badly did it go?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.